VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Matches with Ring Announcers

Author:
Jerry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:55:02 09/23/14 Tue
Author Host/IP: 23-114-212-29.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net/23.114.212.29

There is a poll happening on the FB page to solicit the fans' opinion on ring announcers during some matches. I personally think it would be cool to shoot a ring match with the regular camera work and sound and THEN in post-prod, overlay a play by play announcement complete with the bell ring, an ambient background crowd that gets excited at the high spots, boos the heel, etc.

It would be a cool option to have I think. Though I already love the SKW matches and their intimacy, it would really be interesting to see if they could capture the feel of a real life TV match. I think it would work best for squash matches where the heel could play out to the crowd or to the camera (the announcers) while demolishing her victim and then the post sound effects could be edited in to react to them. There is something about a squash match in front of an excited crowd that would be cool to imitate in a SKW match.

I think his group could pull it off because the technique and ring presence of the girls are very very good so the high impact moves would really sell.

Either way, SKW is still by far, the best company out there! Keep up the great work!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Matches with Ring AnnouncersPower Fan.
(adsl-75-34-59-122.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net/75.34.59.122)
12:30:12 04/19/15 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.