VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: NEW RULE

Author:
SK
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:53:56 01/21/14 Tue
Author Host/IP: c-50-147-215-110.hsd1.ga.comcast.net/50.147.215.110

ATTENTION ANY AND ALL SKWPPV.COM CUSTOMERS:

From here on out I am creating a 30 day "warranty" period for all PPV purchases. The reason for this is simple: Over the last few years I've had several people email me with stories of crashed PCs, drowned Macbooks, and sexually assaulted external hard-drives. These emails usually end with a list of 20-100 clips the customer wishes me to send him new links to. What I didn't realize is that a lot of these guys were using these links to send to others as "trades", leading to a considerable amount of our clips being pirated around the net.

So what does this new rule mean, exactly?

Simply put, you have 30 days after your initial purchase of ANY SKWPPV.COM clip to receive said title again if something happens to the initial file. After 30 days you will be asked to re-purchase the clip.

Why is this fair?

Imagine going to TARGET and buying a lawn mower. A week later it gets stolen. Will TARGET issue you a fresh mower once you present your tale at the customer service desk?

No.

Will SKW provide you with a fresh clip link within 30 days of your purchase?

Yes.

Some of you might be thinking: "But SK: What's to stop me from buying a clip and then asking you for 10 more links before my 30 days are up?"

My reply: "Asking for 10 links within a 30 day period is an effective way to identify yourself as someone who's trading my shit."

Bottom line: We are as loyal to our customers as they are to us. We love you guys...so we're happy to hand out the following advice:

1) Buy our clip
2) Download it to your hard drive
3) Back it up to a SECONDARY drive
4) When buying another clip, repeat steps 2-3.

We look forward to your business with SKW, guys.

Ever faithful,

-Sleeperkid and Co.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.