VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:26:53 10/09/12 Tue
Author: Arenitas
Subject: Re: Update on me (10/8/12)!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Update on me (10/8/12)!" on 16:59:30 10/08/12 Mon

Sometimes there are just no words that a human can say, but the words of Jesus are always full of power and healing:

I'm by your side wherever you fall,
In the dead of night,
Whenever you call.
Please don't fight these hands that are holding you.
My hands are holding you, girl.
Because I love you, I want you to know,
That because I love you I'll never let you go.
...I'm gonna give you Life.

By Your Side by Tenth Street North

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU

I'm standing in for you until you get the break through God has for you. He's the only one you can depend on!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Update on me (10/8/12)! -- Hannah (((((((healing hugs))))), 16:31:41 10/11/12 Thu [1]

(((Ravenbeauty))))

I just saw someone say Saturday is your birthday!
((((I hope your birthday wish will come true)))) :)
May you see sunshine and many rainbows that day!

I agree with and believe in what's been said by others here, that a miracle will be coming your way soon. You are loved immensely, dearest Ravenbeauty, and you will also be blessed beyond measure. Please, don't just believe that a beautiful miracle is coming your way - please, also, visualize it coming your way! Envision it happening, and this will bring it closer to you much faster. Just as there is power in prayer, there is power in positive visualization. ((((love to you))) :)

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.