VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:15:35 06/11/10 Fri
Author: Missy
Subject: Natural Lift
In reply to: Ileana 's message, "Natural Lift" on 19:12:20 06/07/10 Mon

I thought so!! :) I've been thinking to myself that there is no way that every single Saddleseat Friesian I see around here has THAT much natural lift...because everyone I ask around here says the same thing..."Oh no, they don't do anything...it's all about the natural talent of the horse...either they have it or they don't." And I would say to myself in my mind...that's a load of crap. :)

I too have a Friesian colt and I board with Morgan trainers. I do plan on competing with my Friesian on our local show circuit. My colt does have some natural lift, but nothing like the other Friesians around here. Sadly our show circuit has become a trotting contest for all up-headed breeds, i.e. Morgans, Saddlebreds, Hackneys & now the Friesians too. If your horse does not have enough lift, you place poorly or not at all. It's become increasingly frustrating to watch. So thank you for confirming my suspicion. :) Good to know that the Friesian people in my area are a bunch of liars. :) No big deal. I don't listen to them anyway. :) I listen to my trainers who are very knowledgeable & not stupid enough to believe that all Friesians are naturally that animated, especially since they're not allowed to wear weighted shoes...how else would you get that kind of motion? Duh! :) Thank you for your input.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.