Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]

Welcome

Subject: Erect Penis During Punishment

Author:
Jan M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:53 08/12/13 Mon

I shall always remember my stepbrother with his erect penis exposed when he was caned on the bare bottom at home in the 80's. It was excruciatingly embarrassing for him when he had his underpants pulled down by his mother and was forced to show everything in our living room. It used to make my week when he was going to be disciplined. I adored his embarrassment and seeing him stripped by his mother knowing I was going to see everything.

I know many will have experienced this phenomenon so let us discuss the matter here, including your personal experience and recollections.
Replies:
Subject: hairbrush hell

Author:
max
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:04 11/12/13 Tue

Oh my did I have a strict mum,she was a firm believer in over knee smackings,I remember with a tear in my eye the sting of her hairbrush on my bare backside,it came down with the sound of a shotgun blast on my bum SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK id cry and scream with every smack,the most I ever had was 60 really hard ones for breaking a window,I couldn't sit down after that it was unbearably sore and I hated how she seemed satisfied hearing me scream and cry I actually think she enjoyed it
Replies:
Subject: my brother's pain

Author:
becky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:55 11/18/13 Mon

I was so lucky I didn't get smacked by my mum,but I got to see and hear my brother getin his bare bum smacked,I don't know why she only smacked him but im so happy she didn't,I got to see him bare bottom over her knee,he was howling and crying when she jus used her hand but he got the belt sometimes and that's what I remember the most the horrible sound of the belt crack his bum and the piercing hi pitched screams he made she really beat him,any other mums tell me why she would only punish him this way and not me too?
Replies:
Subject: circumcision

Author:
liza
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:15 11/17/13 Sun

I want circumcision my husband . what can I do
Subject: Paddle

Author:
Chuck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:42:16 10/20/13 Sun

Do any of you strict Mom's use a ping pong paddle, or has one been used on you in the past?
Replies:
Subject: naughty boy and girl

Author:
Brianna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:26:06 10/16/13 Wed

Recently, I have started catching my nephew trying to spy on his sisters. He is 8 and they are 7 and 9. I've caught him outside peeking in on them, with his pants and undies around his ankles, and his hand between his legs. I have also caught both my nephew and my nieces trying to see pictures of men's and women's private parts on the computer. I am wondering if this should factor into their punishment.

42c.big.panty.wife@gmail.com
Replies:
Subject: spanking scene in movie

Author:
steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:14:33 10/25/13 Fri

anyone know scene in movie about stepmother spanking boy please tell me
Replies:
Subject: my stepmother spanking me

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:12:58 10/19/13 Sat

I'm David my 17 -yrs- my stepmother spanking me with a stick please I need help
Replies:
Subject: Naughty Childhood Games and Punishments

Author:
Julie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:52 09/14/13 Sat

Growing up I played my share of naughty games for sure. Not all were of my own choosing. That I am about to relate happened years ago, so long it will not do for me to mention when but if you read carefully you can make an educated guess.I grew up in a single parent household, which was pretty rare in my era and neighborhood. My father was not in my life and so I was raised by my mother. Mother was very strict. As bad luck went, we lived neighbors to another single mother who also had a daughter, three years younger than I. Our neighbor was also strict. When my mother had to work late I had to go to the neighbors and stay till she got home. Mom gave the neighbor the green light to discipline me should the need arise. The need often arose. This occurred in an era when one never heard the words ‘child abuse.’ It was called strict parenting, whether it was an actual parent wielding the paddle or not. Authority figures were not to be questioned. They told you to do something, you kept your mouth shut and did it. It never hurt to say thank you too.Now a word about the neighbor girl, E I will refer to her as. E was a goody two shoes. She never did anything wrong herself so she never felt the crack of a paddle or the sting of a belt. She was, however, quick to point out others shortcomings and many times those shortcomings were mine. I hated her standing over me when I was punished but I did not dare do anything. I could only dream about that.Our neighbor had complete confidence in her daughter. So much so she made it clear to me that even though I was three years older, I had to obey E when she told me to do or not do something. That stuck in my crawl but I swallowed my pride and followed directions.My own mother was a clean freak. She hated dirt in every shape and form. Every thing had to be nice and clean, even me. I grew up being afraid of getting dirty. Our neighbor when she had charge of me tried to help mom along by keeping me clean so most every day when I had to go to her house after school because mom was working she would make me remove my dress and play in my slip. My discarded dress was always put on a hanger and hung to keep it neat.There was a small garage attached to the side of the neighbor’s house but that garage was split into a laundry room in one half and a play room for E in the other. Frequently I would get drug out there to play but given the three year gap in our ages most of the games E played held little attraction for me.When I was 9, I think I am right on the age, E had gathered up a bunch of maple tree spinners. These are the double leafed pods that held the seeds of the tree. She had them in a white enameled washbasin. We were in the garage playing and she got them out and put them on an old box she used as a table. She told me to break them apart so for a long time I was taking these spinners apart. When I was done she got some water and poured it over the pods and said we had to wash then. Remember, she was only about 6. For some reason I did not have panties on then. I don’t recall if E made me remove them in the house or her mom had me take them off to wash but I sure didn’t have panties on. After we were washing and stirring she began to find some I missed pulling apart. Every time she found one as my punishment I had to lift my slip to my stomach and say “I’m sorry.”This continued for a while, it seemed like a long while. Then we heard voices outside and we knew it was two neighborhood brothers, Donny and Bobby. Donny was my age in my class in school and Bobby was a year younger and a class behind. Before I could stop her E bolted for the door and told the brothers to come in. I was standing there with my mouth open I am sure. I do remember feeling a big shiver.Pretty soon the brothers are playing too and slopping in the water hoping to find a missed double pod. Every time one show up, up went my slip and “I’m sorry.” These boys had a close up view of me and there was nothing I felt I could do. I could have gone running for E’s mom but I don’t believe she would have helped me. I was supposed to do whatever E told me.We must have played that for six days but I guess a hour would be closer to right. Finally E’s mom called us for supper and we went into the house. To this day I still can’t look Donny or Bobby in the eye. As a teen I danced with Donny but I was never too comfortable about it. He only ever made a few references to me standing out in that garage with me standing there with my slip hiked up and my honey pot on display.E married and has grandchildren. She lives out the road from me. We talk occasionally but she never refers to how I was treated back when. FYI she and her mother moved when I was about 14 years old.
Replies:
Subject: tantrums and spanking

Author:
jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:12:37 10/19/13 Sat

I remember i was about 8 or 9 witnessing a couple of my friends getting pants pulled down mid tantrum or following a tantrum. I also remember having my own grey school shorts pulled down frequently to have my bottom tanned. Often it was in public after a huge tantrum and screaming fit. Sometimes if mum was in a hurry though she would just yank me to my feet and start smacking the seat of my shorts or bare legs. Anyone else have similar experience or witnessed anything like this back in the good old days ?
Subject: STICT DAD STRIPPING GIRL NUDE FOR PUNISHMENT

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:25 09/25/13 Wed

Are you shocked? Well, mostly this title immediately make women and some men cry up about child abuse.

But the opposite is apparently tollerated.

We live in a feminazi-ridden hypocratic world indeed.

Regards Knut Holt
http://www.mydeltapi.com
Replies:
Subject: Punishing Boys

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:18 08/21/13 Wed

I'd like to hear from any mums or aunts who still use corporal punishment on adolescent boys. Please give me details of typical punishments, and whether you allow others to watch, and if you undress the boy for punishment and so on. Thanks.
Replies:
Subject: Wearing a kilted skirt

Author:
Marcus J
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:25:30 11/02/12 Fri

My mother was loving, controlling, and very strict especially after my parents divorced when I was 13. I was spanked and caned regularly throughout my teens and until I left home in my late 20s and was kept dressed as a child at all times at home and even for some excursions.

Although I wore long trousers for school from age 13 I continued to wear short trousers at other times but Mummy had a particular liking for dressing me in a kilt. By kilt I do not mean the genuine Scottish version but what should be better described as a kilted skirt as worn by a girl. This had pleats and a front panel and could look like the real thing until inspected at close quarters. The main advantage from Mummy’s point of view was that a girl’s kilted skirt was considerably cheaper than a proper kilt.

I started to wear kilted skirts at 15. Initially these were knee length and worn with girl’s white or grey knee socks and strapped Mary Jane black patent leather shoes, a white long sleeved blouse and a velvet bolero or velvet long sleeved jacket. Underneath the kilt I either wore a pair of plain white schoolgirl knickers or a pair of very frilly ones together with a lace trimmed petticoat depending on my mother’s mood.

I wore this outfit at home in front of visitors and for trips to family and friends as well as the occasional walk in the park. My appearance was that of a boy dressed in a distinctly effeminate fashion especially with the girlish footwear.

A year or so later Mummy started to dress me in much shorter kilts for home wear which I wore with ruffled white ankle socks and Mary Jane shoes so as to display as much of my hairless smooth legs as possible. A few of the kilts were so short that my frilly knickers could be clearly seen peaking out from underneath and would be fully displayed should I bend down or be playing on a swing. I looked like an overgrown little girl who from my short hair was still obviously a boy.

My mother dressed me this way because she genuinely enjoyed seeing an older boy in a skirt but also because she knew I would remain obedient and compliant to her will attired as a small child.
Replies:
Subject: punishing boys

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:59 08/24/13 Sat

i was never spanked but a more unique method was used on me that did not require spanking
Replies:
Subject: My petticoated days

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:46 08/25/13 Sun

i was dressed up in many outfits as a bit of fun at first. Bridesmaid on several occasions and many times i'd be in the back room of the modelling some dress for alterations. Things were fine and i got paid for my time and was seen by nobody but mother. However, one day seemed to be different from the start. It wasn't unusual to wear a bra to achieve the shape but this day i was tightly laced into a white corset. White stockings were attached and a full length petticoat with layers of tulle. Mum said it was an expensive dress i'd be wearing and the shape just had to be right. She told me the bride was taller than me and so i had to wear 3" white heels. My hair was styled cos she said she needed to attach a veil to see what the dress looked like with a veil or just a tiara. I was fully made up with foundation, powder, blusher, eyes etc and pink lippy. 'what the hell' mum said. 'lets just go all out' an sprayed me with anais anais perfume. My nails had false ones applied but also white gloves. I was standing there for a while as mum disappeared for a while. About 10 mins later i heard voices and next i know mum comes in with 5 or 6 women. They were from a family of a bride to be and had requested to be shown a dress. I was the model.
Subject: suppository punishment

Author:
harry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:19:01 07/06/13 Sat

what about suppository punishment ... if anyone his mother punished him with suppository.
Replies:
Subject: New regime with strict aunt

Author:
Simon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:54 01/16/13 Wed

Hello, for the last week I have been staying with my Aunt Poppy whilst my parents are abroad working at a mission. They will probably be away for six months so I have had to relocate here, 150 miles from where I was living near London. I am finding things very different for me here - my aunt is very strict. In her words she says I need sorting out! I was 13 last month and she treats me as if I am 6! The day after I arrived she took me into town to this old fashioned barber and had him cut all my hair off in what she called a no nonsense short back and sides. Then when we returned home she went through all my clothing I brought with me and took most of it away, replacing it with grey short trousers and white shirts. Although all this has been bad enough so far, I am worried about this... Aunt Poppy says that I have got to change my ways and I can expect the cane if she feels it's needed. I have not been spanked in years and don't want it again. I thought I was too old for spankings now, but having seen other posts here it seems lots of boys my age and older still receive them and even they think it helps correct their behaviour - not what I was expecting to read. I have a bad feeling I may be due my first session. I do not think I have been that bad this first week here, but she has had to correct me with my please and thank you's and I did play up when she instructed me it was bed time as well as not making my bed. I am very nervous now and don't know what to expect. How many strokes will I get, will I have to be bare? In some strange way, I wish I could get it over with. Please help me with any advice. Thank you.
Replies:
Subject: punishment ...shave pubic hair

Author:
Harry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:30:51 06/03/13 Mon

anyone punished by shave pubic hair please told me.
Replies:
Subject: Re Boys & Short Pants

Author:
Tom Ryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:09 07/22/13 Mon

I found this on the Net & though it worth posting here...

A Brief re Why Short Pants are Essential to the Proper Education of a Youth:

Beyond academic and physical education, what adolescent boys (ages 12 to 16) moreover need is training that builds character in performance that is meaningfully resultant. Culturing a youth to be neat and tidy best serves to fostering this as keeping oneself well groomed and smartly attired is essential to ordering the mind and so developing a proper sense of dutifulness as well as self-respect. This centers on the matter of dress and appearance re youths, the state of which nowadays is for the most part deplorable.

Lamentably, today’s societal changes in attitudes, lifestyle and fashions, together with economics, has made boys being dressed in tasteful suits and traditional school uniforms not merely “old-fashioned” but unaffordable as well as impractical for most people, not to mention a custom no longer valued or desired. Alas, all this has served to result in the custom of boys being kept smartly dressed becoming virtually extinct. However, a boy’s clothing need not be fancy or expensive to fittingly serve in the sense being considered here. Tastefully styled clothing that is simple and serviceable as is apposite and needful will do nicely. What is imperative is that short pants be the requisite part of a boy’s clothing at all times.

Foremost, shorts are the most aesthetically pleasing attire on youths: Nothing makes a boy look smarter or more fit than in a trim pair of shorts Moreover, shorts are the most sensible pants for boys serviceably speaking, plus providing the healthful benefits of having the legs exposed to the sun and air. These values for having youths go in shorts should be obvious. Re how and why shorts serve to aid in building a youth’s character requires a brief explication annotation, as the reasons are no longer in the mindset of the general consciousness. .

It is the nature of all adolescents to be overly concerned sometimes even vain about their looks and how they are perceived due to their appearance. With the blooming of puberty also comes the sophomoric predisposition to develop cheeky and bigheaded attitudes, particularly with boys. Regarding youths, these undesirable traits can nicely be turned to effecting constructive change; and this is expediently both well and best accomplished by simply maintaining them barelegged.

The reason this “works” is that – especially re youths, for causes that should be explicable – going with well-exposed legs makes for an inimitable self-conscious sense both physical and mental. The affect/effect of this is to maintain a boy keenly aware of himself and thus ever mindful of his attitude as well as behavior, plus kept reminded of his status by its being made evident by his appearance, all serving to teach the sense humility and instill the docility necessary to achieving a favorable character.

To ensure the affect of this will effect properly and so be rightly appreciated, the shorts must be proper shorts (“proper” meaning ones with a two-inch inseam maximum– not the ugly long baggy style “shorts” of current fad) otherwise they will not ideally reinforce a youth’s self-awareness rightly evocatively affecting and thus not meaningfully effect fostering the self-control that results in good comportment.

I realize that advocating having youths dressed in short pants today as a standard is quixotic, and likely will be regarded with askance as being the “eccentric” if not perverse ramblings of a reactionary old fogy. This is unfortunate for both boys and society since, as elucidated here, there are actually many quite fair and prudent reasons confirmed (as previous generations sensibly understood) for shorts being fundamental in effectively taming a youth and so ensure good character development successful.

If nothing else, may this commentary serve good purpose...

W.W.K.
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]456 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.