VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Spanking my girls

Author:
Julie (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:15:23 12/03/14 Wed

Hello,
I would like to hear from other mom's that spank their girls on the front parts as well as the bottom.

I would also really like to hear from any other ladies, moms or not, that were punished in this manner.

Thanks!
Replies:
Subject: To Cuthbert

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:35 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student. What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?
Replies:

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student. What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:12 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student?What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:12 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! I was raised always the same way as you.I am curious to know up to what age you were kept in short trousers. I presume,I guess,not as college student?What do you mean by old teens, 17,18,19,20 years old? Did your mummy still give you the paddle around twenty like me?
Subject: Questions ti Cuthbert

Author:
Yvan 125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:47:21 01/11/15 Sun

Hi cuthbert! When did your mummy stop spanking you? Were you spanked as a college student. Did you wear short trousers older than 16? Thank you so much for your reply.

Author:
Yvan125 (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:27 01/11/15 Sun

Hi Cuthbert! When your mummy stopped spanking you? Were you spanked as a college student? Were you wearing short trousers in your old teens or early twenties? Did you marry? Thank you so much for your answers.
Subject: Questions for the girls

Author:
Sara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:28 01/05/15 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/599319
Subject: was I set up??

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:08 12/26/14 Fri

I had once before mentioned that my sitter was having Mrs. Hastings from down the street come over for tea, and she unexpectedly showed up with her daughter Alice. She said that since Alice was my classmate, she felt it might be nice for her to visit. While they were there, I spoke to them rudely, but they agreed that they would let it go once my pants were taken down.
I ran into Alice once more recently, and was surprised how negative I felt when she mentioned that she had won a bunch of money in a drawing. I've been thinking: yes I was rude to her, I admit that. But she saw me get a spanking for it, so we are even. Yet I'm thinking, how does she deserve to win money? I don't know why I should feel that way, but I do.
--Also, I wonder if there are any other interesting stories about spankees and witnesses that met up later, whether a couple of days, or years?
--Mrs. Hastings came again at a later date for tea, and had another of my surprise classmates along, Jenny. I guess Jenny knew Alice, and so knew her mother. So later on, while having tea, Mrs. Hastings offhandedly said to Jenny "Weren't you telling me that Johnny knocked your books all over the floor?" I said nervously it was just messing around, and Jenny said it was naughty, and she really started complaining about everything being thrown all over. And Mrs. Hastings politely reminded my sitter that I had to be spanked for rudeness before, and it still seemed to be a problem, had she spanked me lately?, and my sitter said no. And then my sitter said "Johnny, come over here!". And as Mrs. Hastings nodded approvingly, and as Jenny tapped her feet and squirmed in her chair, my pants were unzipped and then slid down. My bottom was smacked, and then I was taken across her lap, and sharply spanked. As soon as I was stood up, I was immediately sent over to their seats to apologize for my actions. Jenny said she now felt somewhat better. The next day at school, Alice and Jenny laughed, and Alice said "I heard you got another spanking!".
It all seemed like just another spanking at the time, but now I wonder about whether this was set up in advance somehow.
Subject: The Color Of Spanking

Author:
Gilligan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:03 12/22/14 Mon

Presuming a reasonably fair-skinned child, I believe a soundly spanked bottom should resemble nothing so much as two scoops of strawberry ice cream (albeit somewhat warmer to the touch).
Subject: Spanking for accidents during potty training.

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:23 12/16/14 Tue

Do you think it is right to spank for accidents when a child is potty training? I do with my 3 year old daughter.
Replies:
Subject: The Eleventh Commandment

Author:
Rebekkah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:49 12/12/14 Fri

Naughty children need their pants taken down and their bare bottoms soundly spanked across the lap of maternal authority.
Replies:
Subject: Ladies,how did you prefer it?

Author:
Becky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:35:02 12/10/14 Wed

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598395
Subject: Girls,which did you prefer?

Author:
Amy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:46 12/08/14 Mon

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598395
Subject: our stepmother

Author:
Alexis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:32:51 11/06/14 Thu

my name is Alexis 15 -yrs- and my bother John 11 -yrs- our mother was died and our father married another woman called Laura.
my stepmother Laura is strict woman she punish me and my brother to obey her orders.
when my stepmother want to punish me or my brother she asking to pulled pants down and bend over the bed then she spanking me or my brother with a belt.
why my stepmother do this with us.
Replies:
Subject: For the guys

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:51 12/03/14 Wed

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598202
Subject: Sex Education Benefits When Spanking

Author:
Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:13 10/07/14 Tue

Another forum which is now deleted had a thread about this subject. Basically the idea being that when an older boy is to be given bare bottom punishments with sisters or female cousins watching then there was some sex education benefit from them seeing the male anatomy and this can be made part of the punishment.
I wonder if anyone else here has any thoughts on this subject.
Replies:
Subject: Girls,why did you do this?

Author:
Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:18 11/25/14 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598006
Subject: Girls,you and your daddy

Author:
Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:36 11/25/14 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598009
Subject: pubis shave punishment

Author:
biff13 (humiliating pubic shave)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:34 10/24/14 Fri

At sixteen I became so curious if my little sister who was 11at the time had pubic hair yet so I depantsed her to find out.Mom found out and was really pissed at me.Mom allowed my sister to not only spank me any time she wanted to,but also shave my pubic hair off.The razor did not work on the longer hair so she cut it off as much as she could with a scissors.I had to finish the job with shaving cream and a razor in front of them.Mom informed me that as long my sister had no pubes neither would I.Over the next couple of years my sister shaved me at least every month even though I'm sure she had pubes of her own.
Replies:
Subject: Re: punishment ...shave pubic hair

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:46:04 11/07/14 Fri

Miss Joyce,

Had you been thinking for awhile about shaving his privates, and the rest of his body hair? Did you keep him shaved as punishment, or did you allow him to grow back his hair?

When you spanked him, did you just use your hand, or an implement like a hairbrush?
Subject: Moms(or any other women) using very naughty techniques to punish or humiliate son(other boys)

Author:
weirdworld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:07:16 07/04/14 Fri

Any woman here love to punish young boys because it sexually turns them on so they use the 'excuse'or 'reason
of punishment.And they use very naughty techniques to humiliate or punish him.for example say a
woman that likes to give her stepson involuntary erections in public places infront of other women and girls by touching him a bit here and there when no one is looking and the
other techniques like keeping him naked at home(not allowing him to wear clothes) when other females
are visiting like her friends and knowing that they are secretly enjoying the boy's nudity.below
are some extreme;y naughty techniques and i would like to know if any woman has used or would consider
using? you can be a mom ,stepmom,aunt,babysitter,family friend or any other woman in authority.please
confess that you get turned on by doing what you do
Replies:
Subject: Re: Erect Penis During Punishment

Author:
Ruben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:47 10/17/14 Fri

>>>>Your family friend was indeed quite right when she
>>>>told you that spanking in diaper position is the
>best
>>>>for improving behavior in big boys. But it's worth
>>>>bearing in mind that the diaper position is also
>just
>>>>as effective in improving behaviour in big girls
>(and
>>>>you do have a 13 yo daughter). Take it from a girl
>>>>who's mother used the diaper position on my brothers
>>>>AND my sisters (and of course on me).
>>>>In the diaper position a girl's anus is no less
>>>>exposed than a boy's anus is. And while a girl won't
>>>>present a 'volcanic eruption' finale the way a boy
>>>>will a keen eyed spectator will observe a small
>>>>feminine erection replicating in miniature exactly
>>the
>>>>same effects as those observed when spanking Mickey
>>in
>>>>the diaper position.
>>>>So what your friend SHOULD have said is spanking in
>>>>diaper position is the best for improving behavior
>in
>>>>older children.
>>>>
>>>>Maire
>>>
>>>Maire, it wasn't my goal to humiliate children. I
>>>spanked Mickey in diaper position (and would do the
>>>same in future if necessary) because previous methods
>>>of punishments were unsuccessful for him. My
>daughter,
>>>Mary, as all children deserves punishment sometimes
>>>too but usual hand spanking over panties gives
>amazing
>>>result and her behavior became excellent on 2-3
>months
>>>at least. Boys deserve punishments much more often
>and
>>>at least for Mickey usual spanking wasn't effective
>>>already. I had to increase punishment and additional
>>>exposure in front all who present his "boy's parts"
>>>and anus was part of it. I don't think Mary will need
>>>in this method although "never say never".
>>>Perspectives of both younger boys are the same that
>>>Mickey.
>>
>>Ideally, boys should be spanked in the nude & the best
>>way to deal with a boy having an erection and/or
>>ejaculations during a spanking, is to forcibly
>>masturbate him to orgasm BEFORE he is spanked. This
>>will not only maximize the humiliation but moreover
>>will prevent him from getting any pleasure from the
>>punishment that would allay proper enjoyment of the
>>pain...
>>Best if a boy's hands are bound behind him to perform
>>this...
>
>I very much disagree. To forcibly masturbate a boy
>to ejaculation will cause him to have sexual
>inhibitions in adulthood. I know of what I speak.
>I'm there now.

Me too! I think it's a good idea to mastubate him and let him ejaculate so there's no problems during the spanking. I think it contributes to the punishment to in a positive way if you touch and mastubate his erect penis. I do it everytime when my sons (12 and 15) are getting spanked and it works perfectly. My daughter hold their hands together during the masturbation.
Replies:
Subject: Girls,why did this happen to you?

Author:
nina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:14 10/30/14 Thu

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597028
Subject: Girls, you and your mommy

Author:
Nina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:58 10/30/14 Thu

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597263
Subject: Girls,you and your dad

Author:
nina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:38 10/29/14 Wed

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597247
Subject: Ladies,why did you do this?

Author:
amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:15 10/28/14 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597028
Subject: New forum on Female Superiority

Author:
FS Forum Moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:25 10/15/14 Wed

Hello,

I invite folks on this forum to visit and participate in the Female Superiority Discussion & Practice forum, http://www.voy.com/242785/.

There are several interesting discussions and one illustrated post of a good, hard spanking and more.

Strict Moms from here are most welcome. We particularly need more Superior females to provide input. Ms Gertrude can't carry that burden alone, as formidable a strict mom as she is!

The forum is moderated and does not use captcha, so it's convenient and spam-free. Currently, I check for new posts several times a day.

Female Superiority Moderator
Subject: Mummy Paddled My Naughty Bare Bottom

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:15 10/13/14 Mon

I'm 13 years old and yesterday I was bad. My mummy caught me stealing money from her purse. She took me upstairs to her bedroom and sat on the side of her bed while she pulled down my pants. Then she turned me over her lap and she paddled my naughty bare bottom with her wooden hairbrush. She paddled me till my bum was on fire and I cried and cried. When she knew I was sorry and ashamed and I'd learned my lesson and would never ever steal again, she hugged me and dried my tears. Then she dressed me in my pyjamas and put me to bed. Before I fell asleep, I lowered my pyjama pants just enough so I could give my hot, stinging bumcheeks some nice rubbing all over. Mmmmmmmmm! Shame on me!
Subject: Where Best To Spank

Author:
Sister Cecelia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:28 10/11/14 Sat

When spanking a bare-bottomed naughty boy across your lap, you should pay particular attention to the lower regions of his creamy smooth (I would hope) backside. Of course, you want to spank the very tops of his thighs, but you also need to smartly smack the hidden region where his bumcheeks disappear into the very inner tops of his legs - right at the very heart of his sit spot.

I swear you've never heard such yelping, even from an older teenage boy, when he's having his upturned bare bum thoroughly seen to. Whether with your hand, hairbrush, slipper or strap, you need to punish every blessed inch of that outrageously impudent bottom, turning it the color of strawberry ice cream. Oh, Praise Jesus!
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.