VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: In Praise Of Bare Bottom Spanking

Author:
Sister Abigail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:36 12/25/15 Fri

Bare bottom spanking is one of Mother Nature's greatest gifts to mankind. Children of all ages should be subject to having their pants taken down and their naughty bare bottoms soundly smacked, paddled and strapped across the lap of adult (and preferably maternal) authority.

A good old-fashioned, bare bottom spanking is the proven antidote for any number of juvenile transgressions. Especially in the case of teenage boys and girls, the inherent shame of a spanking is most keenly felt even before the first smack has landed. With the child's bottom being the absolute focus of attention, the teenager of 15 might as well be a helpless five-year-old as Mommy takes complete charge of the over-the-knee spanking experience.

The very phrase "bare bottom spanking" excites a wondrous passion within me, just as it surely compels every loving but strict mother to paint a hot, stinging, rosy red blush over every shameful, quivering inch of the naughty backside turned up on her lap. I am truly in awe of bare bottom spanking and forever grateful to Mother Nature for bestowing it on us.
Replies:
Subject: Do spankings help boys in school?

Author:
johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:12:38 12/29/15 Tue

When I was younger, boys got spankings. I've heard it said that spankings help boys with their schoolwork and grades. Here's a big one that I got:
We were given literature assignments boy/girl in my school class which was for the week, with part of it each day. I was wearing just my winter knit pajamas as always at home that evening, the kind that reveal everything, but I was covered by the material. The girl from my class that got the assignment with me stopped over to the house that first night. So I was in those revealing pajamas when my sitter let her in, but although my classmate was able to look, she honestly did act polite about it all night long as most people who visit do in such cases. My sitter told her to make sure I did my homework with her, otherwise those pajamas would come down and she'd give me a good spanking! The girl grinned at that embarrassing humor and said "Oh my, I certainly will, thank you for the offer!" We worked together in my room through the evening, and after the girl left later, I figured i didn't have to do the rest of it right away, we had the whole week to do it, I could wing it the next day.
But the teacher did call on me next day to provide some material, and I obviously didn't do all of the assignment!
My classmate came back to the house that night. (I was of course in my pajamas with the clear outline.) She then started telling my sitter what had happened in class, and then she angrily blurted right out "He really needs a good spanking!" I froze in shock! My sitter said "Do you think so?" and she energetically begged "Yes! Please!! Yes! You said so yourself last night, remember? He is going to cost me my grade in class! And he sure needs some incentive of his own.". I knew that I needed to have my pajamas taken down, but I could not believe that this classmate was boldly asking my sitter to do it right here and now, while she was here. I was really sweating bullets! My sitter said "He's been spanked for this before, so I don't have much choice now". My classmate smiled and sat down in the chair. I pleaded and begged and pleaded with my sitter not to do a spanking, I promise I'll be good. But she simply pointed out to me the fact that I had been warned more that once, and that it was now pretty much owed at this point in complete fairness to my wronged assignment partner. I certainly couldn't deny the facts. So of course I got my pajamas slid down (certainly not the first time in front of a girl from school), and as soon as everything flopped out for the spanking, I heard my partner now laugh and saw her lean forward in the chair to see closer everything I had and how much!! She was getting what she wanted, and I was now standing there so very ashamed. I was at first spanked standing, with everything bouncing all over and my classmate of course totally breaking up. I was next told to go across my sitter's lap as usual, and I was spanked very hard, so I couldn't help crying, which I was still doing when I was eventually stood up with my sore bottom. I was then told stuff about doing my homework as I cried. After that I had to go and explain to my classmate how sorry I was for not doing my homework and for what happened in class. She was very widely grinning (and not looking at my face!), and asked if I was going to seriously do our homework now. I said yes, I promise! A few minutes later, my pajama bottoms were brought over to the chair, and I was finally allowed to slide them back up and squeeze everything back inside. What a relief.
The two of us then went to my room again to continue our assignment. When we got there, she then started just furiously yelling "You wasted our time in class today. The teacher knew you hadn't done your homework, she should have taken your pants down in front of all of the girls. That's the lesson you really really needed! Isn't it?" I said yes. And then, clearly upset, she grabbed my waist and angrily spanked my sore bottom herself. When she finished, I was sobbing and told her honestly that I understood that I deserved to be spanked, and I was sorry and was seriously ready to make up the work. And i was.
We actually did a good job the rest of the week, but I had to continue to work with her all week at home and in school, and was continuously embarrassed about getting a spanking for not doing my homework again, and lying about it.
So do spankings help all boys? Do they focus more on their work as a result? Do their grades improve? Have any boys been spanked at school for these reasons? Do the lessons of the spanking affect the lessons in the classroom?
Replies:
Subject: Having My Bare Bottom Spanked By Mommy

Author:
Simon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:55 12/28/15 Mon

My favorite spanking fantasy is for me to be 14 and Mommy sitting on the sofa with me stood before her while she takes down my trousers and my underpants. A neighbor lady would be visiting, and because Mommy thought I needed to have my bottom spanked then and there, then it was just too bad for me that this friend of Mommy's was gonna see me get a good, sound spanking on my bare bottom.

The neighbor lady had a teenage daughter of her own whom she spanked, but she'd never seen an older boy get spanked. As soon as my underpants were down, Mommy pulled me into place across her lap. And now, she could take all the time she wanted to shame me by rubbing and patting my round, jiggly bumcheeks, giving them tender smacks at first, just to make them jiggle for her friend.

I was wishing so badly that I hadn't been naughty, but now, all I could hope for was that Mommy would finally start spanking me for real. Oooh, and that's just what she'd do! She'd spank and spank and spank and spank and spank and spank and spank and spank all over my saucy bare backside as I squirmed and squealed. Mommy knew exactly where my big boy's bottom was the most sensitive, and that's where she'd spank the hardest! Shame on me!

The neighbor lady would've moved her chair even closer to the sofa to get an even better look at my bare teenage bottom as it jiggled and reddened on Mommy's lap. What a shameful predicament for a boy who acted like he was too big to be spanked. He certainly wasn't too big to have his bare bottom smacked to a warm rosy red, and to then be stood tearfully in the corner with his naughty boy's backside on full display.

Oooh, and just by chance, the neighbor lady's daughter would arrive to give her mom a message, and she'd find her mom and mine still seated and talking in the living room. And then, my goodness gracious, she'd see me standing there in the corner with my pants pulled down and 14-year-old backside bare and blushing oh so shamefully! Tsk!
Replies:
Subject: Round robin spanking christmas day

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:18 12/28/15 Mon

I had a sound round robin spanking christmas morning by my mother aunt's grandma and other ladies i know, my bottom is still glowing and it Not snowing . . Also been told i'm too get another one too show in the new year. O praise the hairbrush .
Replies:
Subject: who helped mother

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:30 12/08/15 Tue

who helped your mother to spank you ?
1-aunt
2-the maid
3-neighbout
Replies:
Subject: Letter to Santa

Author:
Winthrop
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:26 12/24/15 Thu

Dear Santa,

I'm afraid I've been very naughty, and I need my pants taken down for a good, sound spanking on my bare bottom.

Yours Truly,
Winthrop
Replies:
Subject: A Yuletide Wish

Author:
Sister Abigail
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:53:30 12/24/15 Thu

Nothing like a good, sound, bare bottom spanking for Christmas! Oh my, yes...spanking and spanking and more spanking! The Twelve Spanked Bottoms of Christmas! And the Lord said "Let there be Spanking" - and there was. Twelve naughty bare bottoms being paddled pink. Oh, Praise Jesus!
Replies:
Subject: What I Need For Christmas

Author:
Simon Saucy-Underpants
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:37 12/21/15 Mon

I need a good, sound spanking on my bare backside. I need Mommy to pull down my pants, put me over her lap, and spank and spank and spank until my bouncy, barenaked bum is just like two scoops of strawberry ice cream...but maybe just a wee bit warmer.lol Oooh, and then Mommy should stand me in the corner afterwards, yeah, just like a Christmas decoration. ;-)
Replies:
Subject: Applying the paddle or ruler

Author:
Mom of naughty 9 year old
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:34 12/12/15 Sat

Is 9 too young to use a small paddle or ruler across the bare ass. His mouth is out of control and hes going over my knee in about an hour. I'm going to hold him snugly, pull down his undies and light up his little white buns till I can tell he's learned his lesson by the hurt in his cries.

Little boy is going to have a sore bottom to sleep on.
Replies:
Subject: what is it like ?

Author:
Marzi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:30:55 12/18/15 Fri

I'm 19 now but when I was 10 I got a new stepmother and a stepbrother Ken (9) and stepsister Mary (6).
my dad is a wimp and never spanked me, but even before he got married I knew my new stepmother was a serious spanker as I heard her spank Ken and Mary.
they told me their mom had a special spanking chair and that spanked them for every little thing and always spanked their bare bottoms, so I could expect weekly spankings for sure. I was so scared I begged dad to start spanking me himself so my new stepmother wouldn't do it.
he said "sorry,nope" and after they married I learned all about being sent to the spanking chair! Right away Ken and I both got spanked for calling each other names even tho we were just fooling around!
I had to watch Ken get hand spanked, his bare boy butt turning red as he cried. then I had sit on the spanking chair-with no pants on!-while Ken stood in the corner 15 minutes.
then stepmother took me over her lap for a long hard hand spanking.
over the years I learned to dread being told, "Go sit your bare bottom on the spanking chair".
when I hit puberty, having my panties pulled down for spankings got especially humiliating.
Replies:
Subject: If you have seen a spanking

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:06:33 12/15/15 Tue

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608997
Subject: Looking for Lisa, Carol and some other mothers to talk about something.

Author:
WeirdWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:07 12/12/15 Sat

I spoke to Lisa, Carol and some other mothers about a certain topic in one of my threads. And now I would like to talk to them more in details and hopefully get more opinions from females especially older women . I am giving my e-mail address and I would like to hear from you guys and other women if possible. I don't want to talk about it here because they will ban me. I will repeat I am looking for adult woman to talk about a certain topic by getting their views and ideas and hopefully if they can shed more light about either women's interest . My addresses badboycranky@gmail.com. If you do e-mail me please let me know that you're in from this site and give your name. Igive you my word I will never mention in this forum whatever we talk about in e-mail. Whatever we talked directly will stay there. I promise you I will not do that. But I really am interested to talk about this with women and if guys can give me some opinions too. The topic relates to young boys. I need female opinions mostly.
Subject: Innocent but being punished anyway

Author:
John? Ted? Don't want to give my real name. (wespj@yahoo.com)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:17:47 12/10/15 Thu

Hi:

I'm feeling confused and mega upset about being assigned a severe punishment *FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO*!!!

I got the first installment last night. The next installments are coming up every Wednesday night for the next three weeks. So I'm scheduled to be spanked and punished again in 6 days. BUT FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!!

Help!!!!

There is no one around here who'll take me seriously because no one really believes that I'm innocent. No one except my Grandma. She believes me but her advice is to just cooperate with my next three punishment sessions and think of it as a "preemptive" action that will help me behave better. What sort of crap advice is that?!?!?!?

In some ways I get it because, truth is, I've gotten into trouble before. My parents are way way WAY too strict but, whatever, at least it has been for something I actually did wrong. In this case, I'm getting punished for no reason and it is totally UNFAIR!!!!!!!

To the disciplinarians on this forum, I guess I have two questions:

What can I do to convince my parents to at least cancel the rest of my punishment, if not completely apologize for unjustly punishing me and promise to never spank me again.

- and -

How do you know you are always punishing some one for something they actually did? If every you aren't completely sure, might I suggest giving the benefit of the doubt! It really sucks being punished when you did nothing wrong!!!!
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.