VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Welcome

Subject: Too old for spanking

Author:
Alexander
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:26:16 12/03/15 Thu

As all boys I was spanked in childhood but it was a few times for year only and parents stopped it when I was 12. However, Erik, my cousin, who was 3 years older me was raised in other manner. His Dad - Erik's mother is sister of my Mom - used strict discipline for him until HS graduation and couple years later. His curfew was 11:30 pm and if Erik violated it, next evening he got big spanking. The same punishment he got for other transgressions. Uncle Ben never hesitated to spank him in front my Mom and me. Mom sometimes tried to protect Erik - I was very thankful her for attempts - but unsuccessfully. We weren't the best friend - 3 years is big difference in childhood - but he was as brother for me and I hated to see as Uncle Ben blistered his bare bottom and Erik - already full maturated young man in his 18-19 - cried and squirmed as little boy with face covered tears and running snots. It was horrible.
Replies:
Subject: A different kind of spanking

Author:
Jenna from the uk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:22:59 12/09/15 Wed

I'm a strict mom from the UK. While I read all the moms in the states using hand and paddles, here we lean towards the jr cane. Nothing to be compared to the brutal things you read about in Singapore, but a juvenile implement used in private boarding schools across the land here.

My son is 11, and when he is to be punished he stands naked behind a dining chair placed in the middle of the room. he leans over the back and grasps the seat. A typical hiding will consist of anywhere from 6 to 12 strokes across the bum, applied about 10 seconds apart. If his hands come off the seat the stroke does not count... so he tries very hard to hold on tight.

The thin, whippy cane whistles and then snaps like a firecracker into his young buns, making him dance furiously on his toes and squeal from the first application. I have good technique with the cane making sure the flexed rattan is striking the far buttock just as it is straightening out, causing an incredibly awesome burn in his naughty tail. 6 is usually enough, but he has had as many as 10. The cane leaves thin red weals from hip to hip, tiny red lines one below the other on the lower half of his buttocks. He doesn't sit well for a few hours after the cane. Usually will lay naked on his belly watching the tele for the rest of the night.
Replies:
Subject: Stepmother punishments

Author:
Janice
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:43 10/31/15 Sat

I hope to here from any other stepmothers who have taken charge of stepsons and began to punish.
I think women are the best at dealing with boys as long as they have their partners approval, if they are a stepmother.
Replies:
Subject: Spanking the 11 year old boy

Author:
Dea
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:41 12/04/15 Fri

My son recently turned 11. He's that typical little tarzan type kid, small, skinny, naturally well proportioned with dark brown eyes, a mop of curly dark brown hair, and that contagious smile that melts adults heats. He's also a little devil.

I put him across my lap and administer nice long spankings on his bare little butt with my hand. His tush is so perfect, and the way it dances and he clenches when I am spanking is priceless. I also have a small wooden paddle. Not too long or thick, it is the perfect tool for scalding his pre-adolescent buttocks. There is an urgency to his cry when he's getting the paddle, and there are far more tears and snot when we are done.

He stays with me and cuddles afterwards, forgetting all about his underpants and modesty. To me 11 is the perfect age for a little bot and his mommy to sort out all the discipline issues before the teenage years set in.
Replies:
Subject: Spanking 12 yr old

Author:
Jill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:35 11/25/15 Wed

My son just turned 12 and I do spank him bare bottom. He is small and I punish him nude or at least bare bottom. I've only used my hand. Is a small paddle too harsh for a small 12 year old. He's not into puberty yet. He has a very white butt. Will a paddle mark it real bad or just deep red. He fits over my knee perfect.
Replies:
Subject: Plastic panties

Author:
Lilly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:08:08 11/27/15 Fri

I spank my 14 year old son bare bottom . Hand and brush too a glowing dark red . Then too add too the humilation i make him wear clear plastic panties (type you put over cloth diapers ) for rest of day. Keep in the heat and stop him rubbing his . Well you know.

Check out http://www.voy.com/244973/
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.