VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:44:40 02/18/09 Wed
Author: Karen J Toney
Subject: Re: Found another!
In reply to: Phil F 's message, "Found another!" on 17:37:29 02/05/09 Thu

Hi all,
I too was only with you for Junior and Senior years as my family moved from Medfield, MA to Westboro in 1961. I have been living in Waltham, MA for the past 36+ years. I too was looking to retire in a few years but my 401K and the economy has added a few years on to that.
Judi Gray called me last night and told me about this site - it is great! I don't have as many memmories as most of you have but it is fun reading about all of them. I am sad to hear of the passing of some of our classmates - another reason to try and reconnect as we never know when it will be our turn - I think we feel like we will live forever. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends.
I love the idea of a "Class Day" in the summer - I was dissapointed that we did not have a 45th reunion - I went to the 25th. Judi said you had a 30th but I did not receive any information about it so did not go.
I also will mark this site as a Favorite and visit it often - it is so important to keep up with old friends and classmates - and so much easier with email and websites - can contact a lot of people at once.
Glad to be aboard and hope to hear from and see a lot of you soon.
kjt

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.