VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:51:38 04/01/09 Wed
Author: Gordon Rowe
Subject: Re: GRADE SCHOOL PICS
In reply to: Phil 's message, "Re: GRADE SCHOOL PICS" on 15:44:45 03/19/09 Thu

Hi Phil,
Well, I stand corrected. Good to see your pics in Classmates. That pic made me look long and hard and I just couldn't make up my mind it was you especially with the ? after the name. The boy I mentioned, Kenny Mayberger, looked something like that. Phil, this mind has had a lot diversions in time so I am glad you responded and now we all know fur-sur. You certainly have been able to carry through the great looks you were born with.
Do see your sister Caron from time to time and remember some rather bizaar (ahem-I mean great) times back in the late 60's and 70's with that group of friends.
I also remember your folks Tom & Hanna and the many laughs sitting in the kitchen on Spring St. I also see Paula some and she reports that she sees me or Kath & I both on rides that go through places she drives to and is so surprised to see someone she knows on a motorcycle, especially Kathy.
Thanks again and say hello to your lovely wife.
Gordo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.