Protect Habitat with a Click!
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:27:17 03/29/10 Mon
Author: Joel to Rick
Subject: Re: Reply to Joel & Kyle
In reply to: Rick 's message, "Reply to Joel & Kyle" on 19:48:10 03/28/10 Sun

Hey Big Brother,

Sure was glad to see your message before I leave for school, Kyle will pick me up soon.

We have a weird week at school. Because of the two basketball games last week, preparing for and traveling to games, etc. us basketball team members were not able to take all of our tests last week, so this week we will make the ones up we need to.

Also, after school baseball practice starts, even though we will not have first games until after Spring Break which is next week. Hard to believe spring is here and weather ready soon to play baseball-MY GAME and HITTING HOMERUNS!

I want to wish you Rick, a special Holy Week Bless, also I will Dave when I get a message from him. Our Spring Break Starts this Good Friday and off school next week, but will on our own do some baseball practicing, etc.

Now about your message/ass chewing!

I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I got kinda misty eye reading your message, caring about ME and my little butt!

Big Brother, Kyle brought the April l anniversary up, and I wasn't really looking to "visit" the principal office to celebrate or remember. I remember April 1, 2009 REALLY GOOD and so does my little butt.

You say you got the MAX 10 during your office visit, I know I wasn't count and the principal wanted to teach me a lesson as a first visitor and I made a deal that my parents were NOT to be told or notifed so I know my little butt got more then 10 licks, and I bet more then l5, but I made sure I didn't cry...don't know how I did it to get by and I didn't cry outside of the office or going home, but maybe a little misty eyed later on!

I won over that old drilled/holed paddle, even if it did bite my jean/clad butt that April 1, left cherry marks on it, etc.

Kyle got to going like he does and think I want to "visit" the office, so got going like he does, and I told him he's NUTS and I don't want to "visit", but I think he thinks I'm kidding!

It would be WRONG for me to break a rule to earn a paddling, etc. and if Kyle thinks he should help me I guess I'll have to be on my guard.

As you know Kyle doesn't have a computer, BUT I'll make he reads your message and tell Sean, Cody and others to help "bodyguard" my little butt to get by April 1st if that is what it might take.

I don't think Kyle would be a FOOL to try anything, IF he is really is my Big Brother for Life like he always says, so we'll see how it goes.

If he wants someone to "visit" the principal office, then he go "visit" and get the paddle to the seat of his jeans! My little butt took more on April 1, 2009 then he ever would feel on his ASS by a principal!

If Kyle does try something we can't really try to stop him in the boys bathroom at school or lockeroom as that would really be "fighting" and everyones butt would be on "the firing line" as you put it Big Brother! If it should happen, and I'm preventing it, I'll voluneteer my little ass to be first to get paddled and show the Big Boys I can take it more then them!

Enough said about this April 1 anniversary/paddling stuff for now. I'll be at Kyle's like I usually do for Monday and Tuesday sleepover to save car gas and I can see Wed./Thursday what messages you and Big Brother Dave have left leading up to April lst.

Geez, I didn't think a year ago something like this would be happening.

I talked some with my dad about my breaking the backboard and he says let's wait and see if that school's insurance covers it. I told him I would pay for a new one, take money out of my college fund, but he hasn't said anything. I didn't ask him if I was going to get paddled for this, I guess he wants to wait to see what happens. I stayed focused for playing the two basketball games last week. Lot of good it did by us not winning. I wanted to win so bad, but I"ve learned to be a good loser is life, but that doesn't mean a guys heart can't be broken to himself, and I realize it was a TEAM EFFORT for everyone to play their butts off to try to win, but I guess my little butt ran out of gas!
That is COOL everything is set for your Easter Reunion. Be sure to take lots of photos of the grandparents, and YEA, asking about the "past" and work it in and see what they say about your dad growing up and maybe the trips to the garage, but if it looks like it might be an "issue of bad past" I would drop it.

Geeze, little brother giving Big Brother advice when Big Brother has common sense to handle the situation!

Don't know all what I'll be doing for all of Holy Week. Would like to attend Good Friday service and of course Easter Sunday service and I know we're going to an Easter Brunch-Yeah good food to eat!

I have one mission I have to fill before Easter. Going to see Holly and I bought her a chocolate Easter Bunny for a gift. But I have a weakness for chocolate and I'm afraid I ate the chocolate bunny. She doesn't know I bought her one, but I'll get her another one before Easter or my little butt will really be in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.