VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:32:11 04/03/10 Sat
Author: Zack to Scott
Subject: Re: Hand-me-down paddle
In reply to: Scott 's message, "Hand-me-down paddle" on 09:54:51 04/02/10 Fri

Hey dude, "Welcome" to this Forum...

I'm hanging out the weekend with my two best buds, Spence and Corey and saw your post!

I have gotten my share of ass spankings/paddlings and still do when I screw up. When was your last ass paddling, how old and what for?

This paddle you had bust your bare ass, does it have drilled holes in it? I get one used on me at home and school like this.

Did you or best bud Randy have a problem baring your ass in front of each other before the paddling and doing the paddling wished the other guy wasn't there to watch the crying, kicking, etc.?

Did each of your dad tell you to bare ass or was it automatic from other ass spankings/paddlings at home,etc.
How many licks before you started to cry and your ass feel like it was on fire? Dis you and Randy each try to shield your ass while the paddling was going on to delay some of the pain or you figure just get it over with and let the swats come?

Who decided on how many swats you each deserved? Did you tell your friends about the paddling or was this too embarrassing and speaking of that did you and Randy feel embarrassed being bare ass or had you see each other in school or at home in other spankings/paddlings or maybe sleepovers?

Did you go first or Randy for the paddling?

Ever hear about the stories about the other paddlings that paddle delivered, can ya share and were they all given to bare asses?

Do you think you and Randy deserved the paddling? You guys ever smoke again after the woodshed "visit'?

I'd be happy to share spanking/paddlings I've gotten at home or school, if ya want to hear?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.