VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Miss New Hampshire Forum (Unofficial)

Congratulations to Holly Blanchard, Miss New Hampshire 2015!

If you have any questions/issues, contact the moderator at MissNHForumMod@yahoo.com

Subject: Miss NH DVD

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:08 05/25/15 Mon

Anyone know when the DVD will be out? I was out of the country this year and did not get to watch your spectacular show. Would be willing to shell out the money for a DVD though.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Change.Org Petition calls for REMOVAL of IL Chairwoman Amalia Schwerdtmann.

Author:
Read more on Sash Factor: http://www.voy.com/223730/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:33 05/26/15 Tue

It is time for change and the time is now. Miss Illinois, a State Pageant under the Miss America Organization, needs new thought leadership and the only way to achieve this is to remove the Board Chairman, Amalia Schwerdtmann, and her Board Treasurer husband, Glenn Schwerdtmann. It is time to permit our local title holders to understand the true meaning of empowerment and achieve their personal and professional goals, while providing a forum in which to express their opinions, talent and intelligence. Our goal is to prevent future titleholders, volunteers and sponsors from experiencing the negativity associated with our state organization and forming a negative impression of the Miss Illinois and Miss America brands.

Ms. Amalia Schwerdtmann is the Board Chairman of the Miss Illinois Scholarship Association, but she acts as the Executive Director in everything but name. All communications to the titleholders (both state and local) and local directors come from her. She misrepresents her role within the organization with every email - using ILStateDir@missillinois.org. She leads all meetings, and has the final say in any decisions that are made. We are requesting that Ms. Schwerdtmann and her husband, Treasurer Glenn Schwerdtmann, be removed from their positions, so that the Director, Jane Anne Cruse, can act in her rightful role and lead this organization in a positive direction. The young women who participate in the MAO in our state deserve a leader who has their best interests at heart.

Subject: Out of state fan with a question

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:10:23 04/10/15 Fri

Hello NH folks! I have been watching the live stream of your pageant for years. This year, I'm working and wondering if we can view it after it's been held. If I were to pay for the live stream will it be available the next day?

Replies:
Subject: Cost of the webcast

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:40 05/02/15 Sat

How did it we go from it being $15 to view the finals to it being $30 to view the finals? That's outrageous.

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Thursday Night Prelim Winners

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:53 04/30/15 Thu

Congratulations to Group A Talent Winner, Linda Montminy; Congratulations to Group B Lifestyle & Physical Fitness: Holly Blanchard

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Friday Night Preliminary Winners

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:06 05/01/15 Fri

Swimsuit winner - Jess Avelar; Talent Winner - Alainna Belanger

Subject: The formers

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:57 05/01/15 Fri

Which recent formers are there?

Subject: Formers -- where are they now?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:49 01/25/15 Sun

Just read down below that Regan moved to L.A., I assume for career opportunities. Anyone have updates on other formers for those of us who now live out of state and aren't in the pageant loop to know what ever became of them? What field do they work in, etc? Most interested in:

Rachel Barker
Lauren Meehan
Lindsey Graham
Alyssa Spellman
Meg Lyman (heard she moved to FL. What is she up to?)

Replies:
Subject: Who is what group for prelims?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:44 04/28/15 Tue

Who is in which group for prelims?

Subject: Mnhot

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:10:32 04/20/15 Mon

Allie Nault, our Miss NH Outstanding Teen, is working so hard. New Hampshire should be very proud of her.

Replies:
Subject: JAMYE SHAW SWIMSUIT - A STEAL AT $39! Ends today! http://www.ebay.com/itm/201328858022

Author:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201328858022
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:24 04/18/15 Sat

Subject: 2015 Miss NH Judges

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:45 04/16/15 Thu

Can someone please list the names of this year's panel?

Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:24 03/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Predict the winner of Miss New Hampshire on The Road to Miss America

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:31 04/01/15 Wed

http://www.voy.com/241665/

Subject: When will the girls head shots be updated on the website

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:53 01/29/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: 2015 Miss NH and NHOT season just began. Congrats Allie I am excited to see who your 2015 Miss will be.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:11:21 02/16/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Was at the Miss Souhegan Valley show last night. Katy P. looks great since Miss NH in April. She has a great personality but for once I'd like to see her take herself seriously. I am not saying this because I want to bash her, it is just an observation. It is time to start presenting herself as a grown up and serious contestant/contender for the title. You are always "on" when you are a titleholder so it would be great if she would present herself as such.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:19:02 10/20/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Regan and Krystle

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:04 11/20/14 Thu

So it appears Regan isn't on the lineup for Miss MA USA. Was hoping to see her compete. Anyone know if she will compete at NH USA?

Also, is Krystle coming back to NH USA? After finishing in top 5, I would assume she is, but would love confirmation.

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Katie Carlson who just won Miss Juniata, a local preliminary to Miss Pennsylvania!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:25 01/17/15 Sat

Subject: Only two more titles left to go who do you think will be the next Miss New Hampshire

Author:
NH fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:04:08 01/09/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Let's keep the teen out of this. It is a discussion about the Misses.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:40 01/08/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Pageant 101: How to dress appropriately

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:27:50 01/05/15 Mon

Remember when Lindsey, Krystal, Regan, Megan Lyman, and Samantha attended pageants, they were always dress up? The local title holders are not in competition mode, their hair is hardly done, they are wearing pants and sweater dresses with boots! At the past few pageants there were three girls dressed properly. In inclement weather, Megan Lyman would walk into the venue in casual clothing with her gown and cocktail in a bag to change into. What is happening and who is taking this serious? I am a sponsor of Miss New Hampshire.

Replies:
Subject: Can someone please change the parade picture. Let's think of the Holidays. This is getting old.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:31:55 12/15/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving Miss NH family!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:36 11/25/14 Tue

Subject: True or false?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:11:07 11/10/14 Mon

Rumor on the national board is that the Maine Invitational has been discontinued per request from the national board and that Marc (who appears to be someone with a lot of clout from the national board) was in each New England state to personally break the news. Was he really in NH and what is the reason for discontinuing such a great event for our girls?

Replies:
Subject: Our beautiful Meghan Lamontagne

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:24 09/22/14 Mon

I really enjoyed this post-Miss America analysis with Meghan Lamontagne as a panelist. She does talk about her experience in NH here and there.

Subject: Miss NH's sash is on upside down in a photo with Miss NJ? Did she really not know it was on wrong?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:18 09/22/14 Mon

Subject: Mr. Moderator, can we chane the cover photo to recognize Megan is competing for Miss America?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:04 09/02/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Way to go, Sam!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:18 08/23/14 Sat

I'm sure you all heard about former Miss MT Sheridan Pope posted her hypocritical thoughts in her blog about bullying of contestants by others, then went on to shame a few contestants herself.

Well, Sam wrote a blog of her own and she did it with class and dignity for which she's getting praise on the national board. So proud of her for saying what she thought without getting down in the mud like her peer.

http://missnh2013.wordpress.com/

Replies:
Subject: Has everyone voted for Megan for America's Choice? http://www.missamerica.org/vote

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:42 08/26/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Thank you Moderator for the beautiful photo of Miss New Hampshire's Outstanding Teen Caroline Carter!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:52 07/27/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Seacoast/Bedford

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:01 07/08/14 Tue

Who won?

Subject: Let's help our girls

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:53 07/04/14 Fri

Read a post on the national board about grammar errors in social media. Let's all make an effort to help our girls. These are young ladies still in their teens or early 20s. Some still need some help when it comes to when to use "I" versus "me," how to punctuate when using quotes, etc. We should be their mentors and teachers so that they're not criticized by others for not knowing basic grammar.

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Jessica Miss Greater Derry and Brittany Miss Littleton. Looking forward to lots of crownings in July!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:10 07/01/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: What do people think of the judging selection this year. I was a little confused with the top ten picks.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:44 05/07/14 Wed

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.