VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Miss New Hampshire Forum (Unofficial)

Good luck to Miss NHOT, Caroline Carter, at Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2014!

If you have any questions/issues, contact the moderator at MissNHForumMod@yahoo.com

Subject: Way to go, Sam!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:18 08/23/14 Sat

I'm sure you all heard about former Miss MT Sheridan Pope posted her hypocritical thoughts in her blog about bullying of contestants by others, then went on to shame a few contestants herself.

Well, Sam wrote a blog of her own and she did it with class and dignity for which she's getting praise on the national board. So proud of her for saying what she thought without getting down in the mud like her peer.

http://missnh2013.wordpress.com/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Has everyone voted for Megan for America's Choice? http://www.missamerica.org/vote

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:42 08/26/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Thank you Moderator for the beautiful photo of Miss New Hampshire's Outstanding Teen Caroline Carter!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:52 07/27/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Seacoast/Bedford

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:01 07/08/14 Tue

Who won?

Subject: Let's help our girls

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:21:53 07/04/14 Fri

Read a post on the national board about grammar errors in social media. Let's all make an effort to help our girls. These are young ladies still in their teens or early 20s. Some still need some help when it comes to when to use "I" versus "me," how to punctuate when using quotes, etc. We should be their mentors and teachers so that they're not criticized by others for not knowing basic grammar.

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Jessica Miss Greater Derry and Brittany Miss Littleton. Looking forward to lots of crownings in July!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:10 07/01/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: What do people think of the judging selection this year. I was a little confused with the top ten picks.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:44 05/07/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Happy Mothers Day to all you pageant mommas!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:13 05/11/14 Sun

Subject: Have a big problem with this

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:04 05/03/14 Sat

Sad to see Pageant Chris embraced in NH.

Replies:
Subject: Did a lot of the girls age out this year? I really enjoy watching them year after year.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:29 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Webcast

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:37 05/03/14 Sat

I would like a big refund back for purchasing the webcast. It cut out and I lost my feed. They wrote to me and said they would provide a link to re-watch the prelim and they never did.

At this point, I don't even care. I just want my money back.

Replies:
Subject: Miss NH Pageant

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:40 05/03/14 Sat

Will someone please post the top five? Thanks, Pageant Fan

Replies:
Subject: Very exciting year and some great contestants for Miss NH who do you think it will be

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:02 02/28/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Pageant webcast?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:04 03/08/14 Sat

Will this year's pageant be webcast?

Replies:
Subject: Post-ball reflections

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:45:41 04/27/14 Sun

So, who stood out at the ball?

NO BASHING PLEASE.

Replies:
Subject: How do I purchase tickets to Miss NH? I didn't see an order form online and I've been trying to call for a week now and never get an answer. Is there an online order form somewhere and I missed it?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:33 04/22/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Does Miss NH get paid?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:37 04/17/14 Thu

I live in a neighboring state and have always been impressed with the NH program. However, I noticed something a former titleholder has said and I wanted to get clarification.

She states that during her year, she was responsible for her own sponsorship (don't know what this means), marketing, booking events, and PR and that she never got a salary. First, I thought NH had a business manager. Second, does Miss NH not get paid for appearances?

Please don't ask where I saw this because I don't want this girl bashed if any of this isn't true. I just am curious how it works in NH.

Replies:
Subject: Question about former

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:17:49 02/28/14 Fri

Not from NH, but I have a question about two formers I really liked from your state and I still follow on social media. Krystle Muciolli and Reagan Hartley. I loved Krystle for her personality. Every time she was on stage at Miss A, her smile lit up the whole theater. She just seemed like the friendliest girl. Reagan Hartley I loved for her look and her talent. I thought she was fabulous.

My question about both is that in being on these boards for years and keeping up with social media, it seems neither was that well liked. Neither participate with their Miss A sister's banter on social media, but aside from that, neither participate with their Miss NH sister's banter either. One thing I like about following NH girls (and I follow a lot of your contestants and formers, like Megan Lamontaghne, Megan Lyman, Lauren Percy, Eileen Kelley, etc.) is that they are all such good friends. But I never heard interaction with the other girls and Reagan and Krystle.

Is there a reason for that? Both seem like lovely girls but they're just not sociable with the others on the state or national level. Any insight would be appreciated.

Replies:
Subject: When will the new head shots be posted can't wait to see how the girls look

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:36 03/22/14 Sat

Subject: I just want to say how very proud I am of the Miss NH community parents, contestants and directors. There has been in my opinion a new direction taken. The support that is being given to the girls is exciting and when someone tries to stir things up or say unkind remarks they are being ignored or told to stop. NH has become a very supportive community and that is what the program should be about. Also a big shout out to the new directors

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:45 03/06/14 Thu

Subject: This has always piqued my curiosity as a longtime follower of the MAO. Who pays for the evening gowns when the girls make it to Miss NH? Is it the local program? The girls? The parents?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:09:59 02/07/14 Fri

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.