VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]

DO NOT POST A SINGLE UNKIND WORD ABOUT ANY OUTSTANDING TEEN CONTESTANT

Not affiliated with any pageant system
State Websites Social Media Message Boards Community

Miss America 2018 Contestants

MAOTeen 2017 Contestants

Miss Teen USA Contestants

Click here to visit RTMA

No Bashing; Keep Your Snarky Comments to Yourself.

Subject: Miss WA Thread

Author:
Collage Queen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:20 07/01/17 Sat

Will post official results here. I'll let everyone know if I can find a fb live video as well, show just started.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Texas swimsuit winner

Author:
DaZeD n' CoNfUseD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:10 07/03/17 Mon

I'm confused at who the overall fitness winner was in Texas. They say that it was Henna Ahmad, however she did not win a preliminary award. Can somebody clear this up or explain how this could happen?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Texas finals thread here tonight. Pageant at 7:30 CDT, link on Miss Texas website, JCProductions. $14.00

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:02 07/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Kentucky is live on Facebook

Author:
Pageantlady
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:59:43 07/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: What is the difference between group and overall winner?

Author:
d...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:57 07/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: MISS AMERICA 2018

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:11 07/03/17 Mon

My current top 5 predictions/eyes on:

MISS OK
MISS WA
MISS GA
MISS FL
MISS MD

Refreshingly, I think the top 5 could be all non-blondes...MD is in there but least locked than other 4.

Replies:
Subject: I hate to interrupt everyone's happiness or disappointment, but I made early predictions after seeing people posting the state winners on here last night. See below. *MY PICKS*

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:56:33 07/02/17 Sun

Strong chance to make top 5/current top 5: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, & Texas

Strong chance to make top 10/current top 10: Hawaii, Maryland, Minnesota, South Carolina, & Virginia

Strong chance to make top 15/current top 15: District of Colombia, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, & Washington

Bubbles: Arkansas, New Hampshire, New York, & Tennessee

Replies:
Subject: MAO Rules

Author:
MissPageant (DO YOUR HOMEWORK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:14 07/02/17 Sun

Across the entire country there are many who are frustrated by being unable to read the MAO rules and knowing what to look out for. There are rules, procedures, and guidlines in place for a reason.
Before they may be removed, you can find all 82 pages of the Judges and Auditor Rules by googling "Miss America Organization Executive Director and Judges Rules" and you will find several states with the integrity to post them.

Had we known the rules, then the pageant in our state could have been corrected. The majority of local pageants had judges panels that were made up of fellow students and community friends of the contestants.Invalid.

The Executive Director who had to act has the local/field director for most locals, (Directors quit) was self appointed auditor and selected winners and titles with no apologies.
There were so many violations that the entire past three years are now in question, but this year was an insult to the rules put in place for a legitimte pageant process.

If the residents of our state with family members who participated as contestants had been familiar with the rules, the violations would have been stopped a long time ago. ALL the ladies were negativelty impacted, now that it is clear that all but a few qualifing pageants were a sham. Even the results of the state pageant are tainted by the hand of oneperson. The entire pageant Interview day turned into a referandum about the director. Sad.

Read the rules. Acountability is a good thing.

Replies:
Subject: CO Contestants

Author:
PageantGuru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:41:05 05/09/17 Tue

Alleman, Paige (2017)
Caragao, Louie (2017)
Carlson, Chloe (2017-4th R/U,Miss Colorado Congeniality)
Chilcott, Chrystal (2017-Miss America Academia Award,Director's Award)(2016-Top 15,Miss America Academia Award)(2014-Top 15, Miss America Academic Award)(2013)
Cooks, Tiana (2017-3rd R/U) (2014 CO Teen USA-3rd R/U)
Destro, Breanna (2017-Prelim SS Award) (2015-Miss Colorado United States)
Franier, Sophia (2017)(2016)
Johnson, Ashley (2017-Miracle Maker Award)(2016-Top 10,CMNH Miracle Maker Award)(2015-4th R/U, Prelim EG Award, Academic Achievement Award)
Kline, Kayla (2017)(2016)(2015-Top 15)
Koski, Ellen (2017-Miss Colorado Spirit)(2016)(2013-CO Teen)
Maez, Lainie (2017)
Martinez, Brittany (2017-Newcomer Award)
Moore, Laura (2017)(2016-Top 10,Director's Award)(2014-CO USA contestant)(2012-Top 10)((2012-SF CO TUSA)
Novotny, Olivia (2017-2nd R/U,Prelim EG Award)(2015-TX)
Ogborne, Sierra (2017)
Ogden, Natasha (2017-Prelim EG Award)
Severson, Lainey (2017)(2015-Miss New Hampshire Collegiate America)
Thompson, Monica (2017-1st R/U,Miss America Community Service)(2016-OK,Prelim Overall Talent Award)(2015-CO Top 15)
Tuller, Elizabeth (2017)
Vega, Mikah (Northglen) (2017-Miss Colorado Photogenic)
Winnefeld, Meredith (2017-Miss Colorado Winner,Prelim SS Award)(2016-1st R/U,Prelim SS Award)(2015-Top 15)(AZ2014-Top 10,Prelim Talent Award)(AZ2013-4th R/U)(COOT - 2011; Top 8 at MAOT)
Zarr, Sarah (2017)

Headshots: https://www.misscolorado.org/2017-contestants

Last edited by author: Sun June 25, 2017 03:26:35   Edited 11 times.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Texas Pageant review from a newbie

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:07:30 07/02/17 Sun

Longtime MAO fan, former contestant, who watched Miss TX for the first time last night.

I just want to say, that's how you do a pageant! I loved it. Texas is a state that loves its formers. They were highlighted spectacularly. The princesses were adorable, though I'm still not sure I like the number they had them perform. Seemed too complex for some of them. Also, some of the older girls looked OT eligible. What's the age range for princesses anyway?

Can we talk about swimsuit? GREAT bodies in Texas. The first girl out had the best body. I was bummed she didn't make it past top 15 because she was incredible. Hope she'll come back. That was a Miss America swimsuit winner. I also LOVED the song they used. Not sure who it was by, but I guess it was called Queen of the Night? It was really good. Anyone know who sang it and the official name? I'm a big fan of appropriate songs since I still remember a New England state that shall remain nameless who used Who Let The Dogs Out for swimsuit one year.

Evening gown was elegant and I liked the majority of the dresses. Ironically, I hated the winners dress. I didn't realize that was gold crystals on the bottom. On my computer, it looked like brown paneling. I didn't care for Rudkin's dress either. I know some thought it looked very Grace Kelley, but she just didn't pull it off and it ended up looking very matronly. None of the gowns truly wowed me on the finalists, but there was one girl's gown I truly loved. It was a non-finalist who walked the stage when the non-finalists paraded across. It was a red ball gown with an illusion top. Who was that girl and anyone have a photo of it? I don't think it was necessarily appropriate for a Miss, but truly beautiful gown on a beautiful girl.

Talent: what happened here? I know it's a national thing, but talent was just so sad. I think Madison Fuller did the best. Say what you will, but her ventriloquism was entertaining and difficult. I only watched finals, so I didn't get a chance to watch Bebo, but wish I had seen it since it won prelim talent. None of the other talents wowed me and all the dancers blended in. I know Rudkin is hearing impaired and playing guitar and singing is impressive, but I just wasn't wowed by it. Wood's talent was so-so, IMO. Not strong enough to make waves nationally, especially against girls with super strong talents.

OSQ: WTF??? None of them -- read NONE -- answered well. Two of them (Wood and Brown) had conviction and confidence in their answers, but as a judge, I would have scored no one over a 4 (sorry, this is finals night, so if they still employ that no-score-below-6 rule, the highest score I'd give is a 7). Some totally bombed and some were just mediocre, but that is not okay in a state like Texas. And interview and OSQ supposedly counts for a lot? LOL. I don't know, but every single girl in top 5 needs to hire a coach pronto because they all bombed.

My score sheet had everyone placing where they did with the exception of the winner and 1st RU, which I had swapped. Also, I think Kaitlin Marek was robbed and should have been in top 5.

So that's my take from someone outside the system now.

Replies:
Subject: MAOT TEEN CLASS OF 2010

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:21 07/01/17 Sat

I am not sure of how many of this year's contestants are former MAOT PARTICIPANTS, but I can say the 2010 Class has four (4) representing this year at Miss America with the current Miss Alaska, Miss North Dakota, Miss Vermont and Miss Virginia - with the possibility of a fifth determined with the outcome of Miss Texas with Fuller ( TXOT 2010 and Marak ( INOT 2010) as contenders - Congratulations class 2010

Replies:
Subject: WHO MADE MISS CALIFORNIA TOP 15?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:00:07 07/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Miss Florida crowning picture from the organization. I don't know how to copy/paste it here.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:58 07/02/17 Sun

https://www.facebook.com/MissFloridaPageant/photos/a.321406951283940.72895.321406767950625/1428210780603546/?type=3&theater

Replies:
Subject: Western MA Cambridge Brookline Cranberry Country Middleboro Lakeville Taunton South Shore Bristol County Middlesex County Boston

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:48 07/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Miss Virginia, Cecili Weber

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:48 07/03/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Miss Missouri Top 5

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:56:53 07/03/17 Mon

017 Miss Missouri: Miss Jackson, Jennifer Davis
*1st RU - Miss Fleur de Lis, Katie Moeller
*2nd RU - Miss River City, Shelby Steingraeber
*3rd RU - Miss Metro St. Louis, Riley Bradley
*4th RU - Miss Kansas City, Ashley Thakur

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]567 ]
AmazingCounters.com
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.