Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Please click on Contact Forum Admin link, above, to report any message that needs to be removed.
Not affiliated with any pageant system

State Websites Social Media Message Boards Community

Subject: In you opinion, which states have a real shot of having their first Miss America?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:39:59 08/03/16 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Predictions

Author:
Timmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:00:20 08/21/16 Sun

After sifting through the young ladies very carefully (my, are they all distinguished!) I have come up with the following predictions. Now you should all take these seriously as I am quite the clairvoyant when it comes to this type of things! Good luck to all the young women competing in Atlantic City!

MISS AMERICA: Miss Michigan
1st Runner Up: Miss California
2nd Runner Up: Miss Louisiana
3rd Runner Up: Miss Alabama
4th Runner Up: Miss South Carolina

Top 7: Miss Pennsylvania, Miss Hawaii

Top 10: Miss Nebraska, Miss Tennessee, Miss Texas

Top 12: Miss District of Columbia, Miss Illinois

Top 16: Miss Colorado, Miss Florida, Miss Indiana, Miss Oklahoma

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:12 08/20/16 Sat

Top: New Jersey, Minnesota and Tennessee
Bottom: West Virginia, Utah and Oregon

Replies:
Subject: ma

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:38:54 08/22/16 Mon

I do not think I can easily rank these girls, so here's what I have as far as a Top 15:

Missouri (pc)
Washington
Oklahoma
Louisiana
Texas
Alabama
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
Maryland
New Jersey
Michigan
South Carolina
Kansas
Iowa

Top 7: South Carolina, Michigan, New Jersey, Maryland, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Illinois

Replies:
Subject: Miss SD Send Off

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:40:51 08/22/16 Mon

http://www.kdlt.com/news/local-news/Miss-South-Dakota-Heads-to-New-Jersey-to-Compete-for-Miss-America-Crown/41306174

Replies:
Subject: Pageant film?

Author:
Louella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:32 08/17/16 Wed

I found an ad about an upcoming pageant film written by a South Park writer. Has anyone else heard about this?

Replies:
Subject: Miss OH Send-Off

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:44:33 08/22/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Who runs a top-notch program in your state?

Author:
Norma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:00 08/20/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:31 08/20/16 Sat

Top: New Hampshire, Michigan and Maine
Bottom: Louisiana, Montana and Missouri

Replies:
Subject: I see that a few of the girls have posted their Team Tshirts. Can anyone post a picture of their state's? I love to see the creativity in them. Thanks!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:54 08/12/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: The Face of the Class of 2016! Cast your vote for ONE.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:00 08/20/16 Sat

We haven't voted yet this year! Who do you think is the most facially attractive contestant of this year's class? Last year the forum voted for FL.

Replies:
Subject: I had no trouble in choosing the person I want to be the next Miss America. She is Madeline Van Ert

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:54:37 08/14/16 Sun

Madeline is a previous winner of the Dale Earnhardt Foundation’s Legend Leadership Award. That Award is bestowed annually to up to seven winners who identify a problem affecting society today – and present a powerful and plausible solution to address this issue.

Madeline has never had a lack of motivation to volunteer. This high school senior from Rochester, MN is head-over-heels passionate about community service.

Now, thanks to the program developed by Van Ert, students will be able to earn a Varsity Letter for their community service. Through partnering with the schools, and the United Way, she was able to create a plan where students can obtain a “Varsity Letter” in Community Service after completing all the requirements needed to earn this award status. Some of the requirements are: 145 hours of community service, 50 hours of non-school related volunteering, must have at least 1 school related activity and meet the “Students in Good Standings” qualifications required by the school. Many have taken the challenge and now proudly wear the varsity letter that they have earned.

Madeline seems to be deeply committed to youth in the community. She has a unique way of coming up with ideas that not only bring people together, but that also benefit everyone involved. Her passion and tenacity are a true inspiration and it appears to be a positive example that others will follow.

The Dale Earnhardt Foundation supports those who show good leadership skills along with creative ideas that will positively effect and benefit others in our world. We are proud to announce Madeline Van Ert as our 2013 Legend Leadership Award Winner.

I'm sure Madeline has continued to grow, and I can't wait to see her on the Miss America stage.

Replies:
Subject: Miss MS Send Off

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:39:48 08/22/16 Mon

http://www.wdam.com/story/32805413/miss-america-send-off-held-for-miss-mississippi-2016

Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:44 08/20/16 Sat

Top: Virginia, Washington and Tennessee
Bottom: Oklahoma, Puerto Rico and Texas

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]
Free Hit Counter
Saks Fifth Avenue Coupon
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.