VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:53:52 07/14/13 Sun
Author: Joe Rizoli (Barry Kling another nutjob)
Author Host/IP: 146.115.156.139
Subject: Re: JCHE
In reply to: Joe Rizoli 's message, "Re: JCHE" on 16:29:33 07/14/13 Sun

Now the peanut gallery is coming out to make comments.
NOW they are residents of Framingham. It seems to me BEFORE they weren't right Barry?

You Jewish assholes LIED or you can correct me if I'm wrong here. These people were supposed to BE Framingham residents BEFORE they got into this JCHE project am I right of wrong?

You state it yourself "regardless how they got there"

Your answer proves our theory. The Jews got people lined up from across the country who weren't Framingham residents originally.

We call this a SCAM, but since you are Jewish, you call it a way of Life.

http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/framgov/messages/topic/2YIY8d4zSeKFIuOTCzOzhT

Barry Kling Date: 10:46pm
Share:

<
We don't ask how many people who live at st patricks or heritage are from framingham<<

Hey Barry, we aren't asking about St Pats, stick to the topic.
You Jews pulled off a well oiled SCAM to get your JCHE building built. About time it's being exposed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.