VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

MINIATURE HORSES FOR SALE---RTR-Rocky Top Ranch
Hello!
This is a MINIATURE HORSES FOR SALE BOARD----DO NOT LIST YOUR ADS FOR HEALTH PRODUCTS OR ANYTHING ELSE HERE!!! Feel free to leave any Miniature Horse or tack for sale here. NOTHING ELSE PLEASE.. We would like to thank everyone for using our mesage board! If you have any problems, our email is pdporch@aol.com.

Visit RTR--Rocky Top Ranch's ***NEW*** Homepage

Subject: disperdsal sale

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:04 05/04/07 Fri

We are having a dispersal sale of my miniatures . Please e-mail for sales list.
Replies:
Subject: HERD REDUCTION

Author:
BRIARS WOODS FARM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:54 05/01/07 Tue

Gustin's BWF Sugars Snowflake - 2 year old grey pinto filly...Beautiful Filly, moves well....straight and correct. AMHR Registered 271860T....I will email pictures and/or pedigree upon request. PRICED AT $900 MARKED DOWN TO 800....DELL TERA'S WHITE CLOUD, DELL TERA'S RED BARON & DELL TERA'S MISS ARISTROCRAT AND ALSO OCALA'S BLOODLINES.................

Gustin's BWF Fancy Sunset - 2 year old sorrel pinto filly....Straight and correct, very pretty markings. AMHR Registered 271858T....I will email pictures and/or pedigree upon request. PRICED AT $900...MARKED DOWN TO 800 D ELL TERA BLOODLINES.....

Rebel Creeks Kissed with Frost...Sorrel Blanketed Appy....AMHR Registered 204872A - 7 year old mare.....PRICED AT $1200.00 33.50 inches.....MARKED DOWN TO 1100.00....Dell Tera Bloodlines

Flying A's Beausoliels Cajun Magic - 11 year old Show Gelding.....Liver Chestnut & White Pinto....33.50 inches....AMHR 80585A PRICED AT $2500 OBO

Tuckaway's Shazam 18 year old Stallion...needs good loving home.....Brown in color....28.50 inches AMHR/AMHA Registered...Priced at $450.00 OBO

Gustin's BWF Sir Lancelot.. Sorell Yearling Colt...Beautiful colt...correct and straight....PRICED AT 500.00......SIR LANCELOT WILL PROBABLY MATURE OUT AROUND 31-32 GRANDSIRE IS LHR SIZZLER, OCALA'S BLOODLINES AND QUITE A BIT OF DELL TERA BLOODLINES AS WELL

Gustin's BWF Twistin' Tornado....Buckskin Yearling Colt....Priced at $500...THESE WILL BE GELDED THIS FALL...SO IF YOU WANT THEM BEFORE THAT LET US KNOW.......TORNADO WILL MORE THAN LIKELY GO "B" PROBABLY 35?!?! DELL TERA, ZACHARIAH VAN DOUBLE DUTCH, SHADOW OAKS SAMPSON BLOODLINES

******FIRST BABY OF 2007******** - Gustin's BWF White Lightin'......Palamino Colt.VERY SMALL....Very pretty colt...WITH BLUE EYES.....DELL TERA BLOODLINES.....Priced at $900.00 and a deposit of 100.00 will hold this colt until weaned or you can purchase along side Dam for a price of $1800.00..>Dam is Briars Woods 1/2 Pint of Sizzle....Sorrel/Blanketed Appy....4 years old.

2ND BABY........ANOTHER COLT*****GUSTIN'S BWF BOOT SCOOTIN BOOGIE WE ARE CALLING HIM BOOGIE!!! BEAUTIFUL VERY CORRECT SORREL WITH FLAXEN/SORREL MANE&TAIL.....AND SOME FLAXEN ON LEGS...SOOOO PRETTY.....PRICED AT 700.00 DELL TERA BLOODLINES.....

All horses are AMHR registered.........Also we will sell in package deals if you desire more than one!!!!! CONTACT ME BY EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION, PICTURES OR PEDIGREES....OR TO INQUIRE ABOUT PACKAGE DEAL!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE 1 MORE BABY COMING THIS YEAR AND THEN WE AREN'T BREEDING FOR NEXT YEAR BECAUSE WE "HAVE" TO CUT DOWN...........SO WE ARE VERY MOTIVATED AND FLEXIBLE ON OUR PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY MOTIVATED SELLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subject: Clippers

Author:
T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:52 05/01/07 Tue

Does anyone have a used pair of clippers that they are looking to sale. If possible would like to try Double K or Laube but willing to consider all kinds. Thanks
Subject: 4 minis for sale - Kansas

Author:
DGR MINIS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:26 04/28/07 Sat

I have 4 miniature horses for sale. They are all up to date on their vaccinations and deworming, and hoof care. None are registered. (All but 1 maybe 2 could be hardshipped AMHA).

2 geldings, 1 stud colt and 1 exposed mare.

30" 2 year old sorrel pinto gelding -- easy to catch and handle. halter broke and leads perfectly. Great with his feet and super gentle. He is a real pocket pet, nothing really bothers him - he is for sale for $350.00.

31" 6 year old gelding. He is a sorrel with a white blaze. He has had 60 days cart training - I do not drive but I am told he did excellent. He is broke to lead excellent and super gentle - loves little kids. He is great with his feet. He is for sale for $450.00

5 month old stud colt. He is out of two black/white pintos but he is a brownish coloring now -- he was a smokey blue when he was born and he looks like he may shed off black.. He is expected to mature around 34-36". He just came here a few weeks ago with his dam and he has had no work done with him. He doesnt know how to lead or anything - as is I will sell him for $150.00 - this is a limited time offer though as I will have to start working with him soon. He isnt mean just doesnt know anything... He likes to come up and sniff me so I think he would train quickly..

35" black 3 year old mare with a white star and snip. She has been exposed to a 34" white stallion for a March 2008 foal. Nice sized mare. She can be ridden if someone is leading her - we havent ever turned anyone loose on her so I dont know about that. She is great with her feet and easy to catch and handle. She is $450.00..

I am set up for paypal (can take credit cards) and shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer (including vet fees).

Please e-mail for pictures or more information.. Would like them to be sold soon to make some room as we are reducing our numbers some.

www.dgrminis.com
dgrminis@hometelco.net
Replies:
Subject: 2 older mares

Author:
Nancy Blankenship
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:05:37 04/27/07 Fri

I have 2 older mares that need good homes. I do not want to breed them. These would make excellent pets. Will sell without papers for $300.00 each. Both have good bites, and are sweet mares. Would like them to go together if possible. We live in the East Texas area. You may call 903 687 3785 or email us. One is solid black, the other is a red and white pinto. These mares are 30.5 inch tall.
Replies:
Subject: AMHR/WCMHR Bay Pinto Mare - Kansas

Author:
DGR MINIS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:58 04/23/07 Mon

Hawk Rise Easter Spirit is a 17 year old mare. She is a bay pinto and is 35.25 inches tall (her papers have her listed at 33.75 but she is 35.25 when I measure her). She is AMHR (20162A) and WCMHR (WC25590A-P) registered and is green broke to pull a cart. She hasnt been driven in a while so she would take an experienced person to refresh her. She only has one eye due to an accident before I purchased her, but the eye she has is ice blue. She may be bred for a spring/summer foal, the previous owner didnt think she took so their is no breeders certificate.. She is VERY easy to handle and work with -- is easy to catch most the time. She is excellent with her feet -- lets you check her bag and touch her anywhere you want to.. Good bite and her legs are straight except for one front one that turns out slightly., but my farrier believes it was due to poor hoof care at some point in her past and said it shouldnt be genetic. Only for sale as she doesnt get along with one of my other mares. Asking $500.00 - I will consider trades for another mare (breeding sound and AMHR registered) or consider reasonable offers on her. Good home is a must!

Short-term payments may be negotiated. Paypal is accepted (including credit cards). Willing to ship but the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs including vet fees (coggins, health papers). Please e-mail for more pictures of information.
Subject: AMHR Sanctioned Show Booklet Online - Waterloo, IA

Author:
MCSBA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:16 04/18/07 Wed

The MCSBA Spotlight Show will be held on May 26-27, 2007 at the National Dairy Cattle Congress grounds in Waterloo, Iowa. Large class list for A Miniatures (including 30 and under Pleasure Driving), B Miniatures, Classic Shetlands Over and Under, Foundation Shetlands, Modern Shetlands, Modern Pleasure Shetlands and National Show Ponies.

3 Judges, Low Entry Fees! Flat fee available for those performance horses that enter multiple classes!

The class list/entry form can be downloaded online at http://www.classicshetlands.info
Subject: MarJac Miniatures in Conroe, TX closing its doors

Author:
Vicki Thompson for Margie Wood
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:05 04/15/07 Sun

We are very sad to announce that due to health problems MarJac Miniatures is selling all of their of AMHA show quality breeding stock. Icons of the industry for nearly twenty years, MarJacs is now offering for sale horses they thought they would never sell. All prices are negotiable, especially for package deals, show homes and breeders of show quality miniatures. Remarkable stallions, proven brood mares and up and coming fillies and colts are all for sale. More mares and fillies than stallions or colts are for sale. There are NO pet quality horses offered. Go to the web site and browse through each horse's page, full bloodlines and breeding histories are provided as well as past and current pictures. Many have National Top Ten titles, have thrown champions or are out of champions. All shots and worming are up to date. These horses have received the best of care throughout their lives. We are looking for life long placements in good homes and not to sell in bulk to resellers. Please make an offer - we are negotiating to move our horses into good homes as soon as possible.

http://www.windridersranchinc.homestead.com/index.html
Replies:
Subject: Beautiful Overo Colt!!

Author:
Lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:34 04/12/07 Thu

I have a non registered flashy little silver dapple 5 mos that is ready to go to his new home. Has aproned face, 4 high whites and belly splashes on both sides.
Located in Idaho asking $300 or BO.
Email for photo's. firefallminis@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Replies:
Subject: Very Sweet & Friendly Pinto Mini Horse Colt - PA

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:51 04/12/07 Thu

Very sweet & friendly pinto yearling Miniature Horse colt. Leads, ties, clips, and bathes. Easy to catch. Handled daily. 33" AMHR registered $ 500

Replies:
Subject: Need: Miniature Horse

Author:
Sarah (<3<3<3<3<3<3<3)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:44 04/07/07 Sat

Hello,my dear friend is in need of a miniature horse. It must have these features:

~can be any sex or color
~price of $700 or less
~CAN NOT be a stud or used for breeding
~must love small children,must tolerate bigger horses and chickens
~no special needs or attention required
~aged between 5-18
~must be halter trained and rideable
~must be healthy or fit and not abused in the past
~must be near Massachussetts or New Hampsire with easy transportation

I garentee your horse will be sent to a very good home where it will be treated very well. Lots of love and attention will be brought to the horse. The horse will not be used for showing or eventing,only a life-long companion. Thank you very much for your time. If you have any questions or are prepared to sell please contact me at horseangel927@aol.com.
Subject: Wanted Colt or Stallion

Author:
Amber
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:55 03/31/07 Sat

I am looking for a colt/ stallion prefer color but not necessary priced between 300 and 500 i am 14 and moms said i could buy one i have worked at a farm for a couple yrs and know how to handel colts/ stallions i would like a colt / stallion that matures 35 to 36 inches location in western pa or eastern ohio mom dosnt feel comfortable pulling the trailer long distances thanks in advance Amber
Replies:
Subject: Houghton Miniature Cart For Sale

Author:
Alana & Holly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:14 03/29/07 Thu

Houghton Mini Roadster Cart
In good Condition, Teal/Glitter paint,
48in Shafts, has been used alot, comes
with basket, doesn't come with cart cover.
Cart is located Southern CA
Asking $850.00

Image hosting by Photobucket

Alana Moore & Holly Bowers
http://www.mbphorses.homestead.com/Sales.html
Replies:
Subject: minis for sale

Author:
Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:22 03/28/07 Wed

all these horses listed you can clip load,ferrier work UDTshots kid Safe

2yr dun pinto stallion28.00 nice refine, straight legs great bite, has champion bloodline driving horse prospect. has been shown and done well. selling out right or trade for leopard appy stallion.rhotens little dandy 4,500 open for any offer

2 for the price Bred mare "07" leathal roan mare 30.50 easy keeper great mother. 1800

red roan pinto yrling colt 25.00rowdy bloodline make a nice show horse has been in the AMHR ring and done well!!! 1200 OBO

Palomino Pinto with blue eye34.00 she is open for breeding. broke for cart she is driven by a child nice tail set come from awsome driving blood don't let her pass you by
please email for photo tcienik@msn.com asking 2850 or make me a offer.

also a AQHA stallion for sale champion and hall of fame bloodline don't pay for a breeding fee when you can own him
2000 or best offer has manners you wouldn't think he is a stud!!
Subject: Dwarf Mini horse wanted

Author:
Martha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:25:48 03/15/07 Thu

Looking for dwarf miniature horse-will provide good home-already have 2 for companions.
Subject: AMHA Dun Mare In Foal Homozygouse Palomino Pinto Stallion

Author:
Nicka Dobson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:40 03/12/07 Mon

AMHA Prairie Views Little Miss Destiny
Born- 1994
Color-Dun
Height-31 inches

Destiny is a very pretty mare with over all nice conformation and
Pretty head, nice top line and good bite. She has lines to Dell Teras
Moon Man,Goforth Little Pistol and Komokos. She is in foal for 2007
To Thrillers Sudden Impact our palomino/pinto homozygous stallion lines to Rowdy.
Destiny is priced at $2700.00.
Dobsonís Miniatuire Horses
Bill & Nicky Dobson
White Cloud Mi., Phone 231-689-7199
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/ndobson/index2.html

Dobsonís Miniature Horse Transport
Donít let your little equine get lost with the big guys
http://www.angelfire.com/mt2/bereider/DobsonsMiniatureHorseTransport.html

Subject: COMPLETE HERD DISPERSAL!!!!

Author:
RTR--Rocky Top Ranch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:39 03/12/07 Mon

Complete herd dispersal!! We are getting out of the business! Please check our website http://hometown.aol.com/pdporch/myhomepage/index.html
You will be able to click below horses names to see their pedigree.
Thanks for looking!
Subject: Mare Do At Home Urine Pregnancy Tests

Author:
Lynne Rauch (Rauch Miniature Horses)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:07:24 03/11/07 Sun

Mare Urine Pegnancy Tests, Do at home Easy to use No false positives, They really work, we use them on all out horses and are proud distributors. please check them out at www.rauchsminiaturehorses.net
Subject: Pinto & Overo Mares For Sale

Author:
Lynne (Rauch Miniature Horses)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:54:55 03/11/07 Sun

Please check out our website on mares and sales page for some overo & pinto mares. www.rauchsminiaturehorses.net or email us at LYR1663@ohiohills.com
Subject: AMHA Stallion

Author:
Vicki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:21:46 03/10/07 Sat

I'm looking for a registered colored AMHA stallion that is 30" and under,I would like to keep the price under 500.00 if possible,I live in NY state so I need to keep the distance close unless its cheap enough for me to have it shipped,please email me at vshue@frontiernet.net
would take a solid colored stallion if it has blue eyes and has chrome. Must have a good bite and legs since it will be used just for breeding,thanks!
Subject: Looking For a Miniature Horse in upstate NY area

Author:
Bill Joyal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:34 03/10/07 Sat

Looking for a pet mini in upstate NY region. Parents currently have 2 full size horses and im looking for a mini for my girlfriend. Will be strictly pet only. Looking for any color, pref mare, and pref on the cheaper side. Not really looking to spend thousands of dollars for it to be a pet. Will have its own fenced off pen, its own barn with stall, along with its own food and water supply. Please e-mail me with any information you have if you have something to fit my criteria. Thanks!

Bill Joyal
billjoyal@yahoo.com
Replies:
Subject: Registered Mini's for sale

Author:
Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:34:28 03/05/07 Mon

34" Black Hall of Fame gelding. #1 in Model and Age in National All Stars, willing over fences, some halter obstacle, just a great great gelding. AMHR

32" Bay gelding, wonderful show record but is really a trotting horse, high action, needs someone to teach him to pull a cart. AMHA/AMHR

34" Sorrel mare, gave us our first supreme and much much more, proven broodmare, quiet gentle companion. AMHR

31.5" Grey Stallion. Shown as a JR Stallion. Last outing--Grand Champion stallion at a fun show. Wonderful temperment, acts like a gelding. Personality plus. Loves people. Just needs something to do.

44" Sorrel Mare--we got this mare last year because we could not leave her in her current condition. She was saved from the meat man. With a little tlc we have her back to a wonderful mare full of life. I don't know her background she has no papers, she does need barn mates. VERY refined, has some age--we are not sure. HUGE trot. Almost sure she drives. Please make an offer on this fine mare. She is ready to go to a loving home.

All these horses are stalled and turned out daily, wormed, vaccinated and spoiled. We are just getting a little too big and need to downsize a bit. Please e-mail for pictures.
Thanks for reading
Subject: Mini Cart

Author:
Scott
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:07:40 03/03/07 Sat

I'm looking for a nice used mini cart for a reasonable price. It will be pulled by a 30' mini. I live in New Orleans so anyting close to Louisiana would be preferable but I will consider havint it shipped from farther away. Please send photo's and prices along with location. Thanks!
Subject: HOT February Sale Offer !!

Author:
Carol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:44 03/03/07 Sat

To help fight the winter blues I am offering a $100 discount on any Sale Horse for the month of February. All nice, young, registered stock. Solids, appys and overo.

Inquire today for best selection!

Located in PA
Replies:
Subject: 27.25 in stallion

Author:
Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:42 02/28/07 Wed

27.25 full bred 9 yr. old Komoko stallion. Perfect bite, good producer. Reason foer selling have to many of his children and sister. He is a siver bay with flaxen mane and tail. Good temperment and is a gentleman with the ladies. I am asking $700.00 with delivery charges in texas. Can email pictures.
Replies:
Subject: LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT SHOW HORSE?

Author:
River Wood Miniature Horses
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:30 02/27/07 Tue

River Wood Miniature Horses produces Quality, Miniature Horses of Beauty ~ Grace ~ Elegance and Refinement and now has a wonderful selection of horses available for your consideration. National Champion Bloodlides. River Wood has a variety of colors (both pintos and solids), ages and sexes. We would like to invite you to visit us online at www.riverwoodminiatureequine.com for photos of the horses available for purchase and for more information about them and our farm. 3 of the foals offered are sired by our Reserve National and 2 time Top Ten National Champion Stallion, Tibbs Rapid Transit. Transit's foals will be on our 2007 show string until sold.
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]
SPREAD THE WORD--HAVE YOUR FRIENDS LIST THEIR MINIS FOR SALE HERE. HORSES & HORSE RELATED ITEMS ONLY!!!! email us at pdporch@aol.com THANKS!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.