VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

MINIATURE HORSES FOR SALE---RTR-Rocky Top Ranch
Hello!
This is a MINIATURE HORSES FOR SALE BOARD----DO NOT LIST YOUR ADS FOR HEALTH PRODUCTS OR ANYTHING ELSE HERE!!! Feel free to leave any Miniature Horse or tack for sale here. NOTHING ELSE PLEASE.. We would like to thank everyone for using our mesage board! If you have any problems, our email is pdporch@aol.com.

Visit RTR--Rocky Top Ranch's ***NEW*** Homepage

Subject: Miniature Appaloosa Stud

Author:
Bonnie Hetherington
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:32:50 07/24/07 Tue

For Sale: 2 year old,(05/08/05)-- 29.5" AMHA registered miniature Appaloosa stud. World of Miniatures & Huttenest in his background. Smokey black in colour with roaning on the hip with large black spots. Excellent disposition and easy to handle. Both testicles are decended, he has straight legs and good bite. email jbh@echoview.ca for pictures & pedigree. We are located in Central Alberta, Canada.
Subject: 32" Silver bay pinto stllion for sale in New York

Author:
Kristal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:55 07/22/07 Sun

I have a beautiful Silver bay pinto stallion for sale. He is 3 years old and is AMHA/AMHR/WCMHR and DNAed through AMHA. He is flawless. Rebel is an easy breeder and is good to his mares. This guy is so good our 2 year old neice can hang off of his neck. We are looking to bring in new bloodlines. Photos of him can be seen a www.freewebs.com/horsefreak7/ on the for sale page. I am asking $1500 and will accept payments. He will be UTD on shots, worming, and hoof care.
Replies:
Subject: kind gentle mare

Author:
Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:05:30 07/20/07 Fri

34" sorrel mare sweet as can be looking for a loving home. She has a wonderful show record winning several supremes when offered. Proven broodmare. Up to date on everything. Great companion for other horses. No vices and I mean none.
AMHR Registered $350.00. We are located in Northeastern Ohio. Please e-mail for pictures and more information.
bkf2705@yahoo.com
Subject: Mini horse or donkey wanted

Author:
kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:17 07/19/07 Thu

im am looking for a little girl a donkey or horse any age just not really old under 5 yrs if possiple i live in Okla. can not be to mean around other minis we have alittle dwarf mini that was born with crippled legs does not have to be reg. or anything just a pet must be under $300.00 please let ma know if you can help
Subject: Blue Roan Spotted Miniature Appaloosa Colt for sale

Author:
Kristal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:07:54 07/19/07 Thu

Meet Phish Mountains Copper Rookie. He is WCMHR. This guy is covered in spots on his skin so he may leopard out like his dad. Both dam and sire are halter and jumping champions. His dam is a granddaughter to Yellow Diamond Little Feather and a daughter to Little Feathers Iron Eyes Cody. I will accept payments until he is weaned in September. Asking $650 obo.

Photos of Copper can bee seen at www.freewebs.com/horsefreak7/ on the foals page.
Replies:
Subject: sweet gentle mare

Author:
Barb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:59 07/19/07 Thu

Gentle mare AMHR 34" Sorrel, wonderful show mare now seeking a loving retirement home. No and I mean no vices. Pastures with babies, mares and geldings. This is not your girl if you are seeking a childs 4-H project. She is just a companion pet to love and spoil. We are located in Northeastern Ohio. $350.00.
Please e-mail directly, bkf2705@yahoo.com
I don't have a chance to check back too often
Thanks
Subject: FLASHY 5 year old AMHR Mare for sale - Kansas

Author:
DGR MINIS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:28 07/19/07 Thu

D.M. Targets Tillie (We call her Tillie for short) is a 5 year old mare (DOB 5-16-02). She is a black and white pinto with one blue eye. She is 34.25" tall. She was bred by Don Maas of Maas Miniature Horses in NE. Her sire is Sunrae's Target and her dam is Sids Indian Princess. She is a standoffish mare, will come up and sniff at you and will occasionally let you pet her but more often than not she stands back and just watches you. She is halter broke and easy to handle once she is caught. She is a corner catcher. I think with time she would improve as she had minimal handling before I purchased her as she was mainly a pasture mare. She is also unsure about her hooves being trimmed. She will let you pick them up however she gets nervous and will try and pull them away. She did have a chocolate colored colt with flaxen mane and tail this year, he is unregistered due to his sire being unregistered. She is AMHR (224325B) Registered. She has been exposed to DGR'S NIP TUCK - a 32" AMHR black pinto - for a May 2008 Foal. She is up to date on her vaccinations, deworming and farrier care. I love this mare's markings and hate to part with her but with my new job I just dont have the time she needs to bring her around. ASKING $1800.00, will consider reasonable offers, may also consider partial trades for another AMHR mare - must be easy to catch and handle due to my time restaints -- e-mail for more pictures or information.

I will consider short term payment plans on her (with a contract). Shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer however I will pay for coggins and health papers. Pre-purchase exam is also available at the expense of the buyer. Paypal is accepted (including credit cards). E-mail for more info.
Replies:
Subject: minis for sale

Author:
Rising Sun Farm (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:35 07/09/07 Mon

Rising Sun Farm
Kathy & Harold Lamprecht
12703 Old State Road
Huntsburg, Ohio 44046
440-635-0356

New Arrival: April 21, 2007 filly out of Star Lakes Silver Samantha by National Champion Double B Farms Dynamic Prince. Pedigree includes Rhotens Little Dandy. Will be black with white star. Totally perfect. Available when weaned for $3,500

“Pebbles” (RSF Dandy Dynamic Princess): April 21, 2006 silver dapple AMHA/AMHR filly out of Star Lakes Silver Samantha by National Champion Double B Farms Dynamic Prince. Pedigree includes Rhotens Little Dandy. Pebbles is correct, has a great personality, and will mature to about 32 ½”. Perfect for driving and/or breeding. Won her class at her first show. $3,000

“Magic”(RSF Rascal’s Magic Shadow): April 2004 AMHA/AMHR dark bay filly out of Strawberry’s QT Rascal by Mi Lis Magic Shadow. Correct, very sweet, handles well, wins at the shows. Grand Champion Junior Mare at the Great Geauga County Fair the past two years, in the ribbons at the rated shows. Excellent driving and/or breeding prospect. $2,000

"Taz" (RSF Silver Dancer): March 2000 AMHA/AMHR black mare for show or pet, not for breeding. Perfect for beginner or child, Taz does everything. Available to perfect home only. $1,000
Subject: Miniature Horses

Author:
Riggleman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:20 06/23/07 Sat

Hello,
I am trying to help a friend by advertizing her miniatures. They are all Gold Seal or WCMHR and one stallion that is AMHA/R.

She really needs to sell horses ASAP.

She has them priced $100 for yearlings 3 colts and 1 filly
$500 for mares that might be in foal for 2007 and the dun Stallion. PRICES ARE OBO.

They have been recently neglected and need to get to a new home.
If anyone is interested let me know I can email photos and give you the low down.

HORSES ARE IN WEST VIRGINIA.
Replies:
Subject: Bond Snippet daughter and grandson for sale

Author:
Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:57 06/22/07 Fri

Chestnut pinto Bond Snippet daughter, bred for 4/08 to a homozygous black minimal pinto stallion with Sligo, Komoko breeding. Super gentle loving mare, 100% Bond bred, awesome show quality foals. $5,000, open to offers, terms

Black pinto son with chrome, he is minimally marked, sire is X'Caliber's Little Navajo/Landry's War Paint bred. Three yr old, was semi-holding for my program, I am in need of surgery and need to cut back so he is for sale. If you want to put motion in your herd this boy will do it, along with extreme refinement. $2500, again open to offers, terms.

Stallion is handled daily by children. Please email silverwindmini@aol.com for pics/info or visit our site, www.silverwindminiatures.com
Subject: Palomino filly Buckeroo/Gold Melody/Orion

Author:
TrueJoy Miniatures
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:11:50 06/22/07 Fri

TEENY yearling snowy palomino filly with blaze, sired by the incredible Little Kings Doctor Dream. I doubt that she will go over 30" Correct and very sweet. Teacup muzzle, Huge dark Goggle eyes, exotic head, lovely disposition. Royal bloodlines boasting of Buckeroo, Orion and GoldMelody, and Roan Ranger. Current on 2007 vaccinations, hoof care and worming every six weeks.

Head hunters Dream!

$4000 or possible trade for fairly local black pinto mare or filly must be breeding sound but must touch my heart for a trade.

Other pinto mares available, and Tiny LWO blue eyed tovero son of BOOGERMAN for sale
www.truejoyminiatures.com
Subject: AMHA National Top 10 (3rd) Mare

Author:
Alpha Horses
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:44 06/20/07 Wed

Bay AMHA/AMHR mare - about 32" - confirmed in foal to National Reserve Champion son of Buck Echo for 2008. Mare was 3rd the only year shown at AMHA Nationals.

I have her listed for $4500 but need cash, so make an offer. I won't be insulted! I do NO check this board, so please email privately at alphahorses@gmail.com Older headshot of mare on my sales page www.AlphaHorses.com
Subject: 3 minature horses to be givenaway

Author:
DEBBIE PARKER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:07 06/20/07 Wed

wanting to find good home for 3 mares of mine because of my health problems will give to person that will take good care of all 3.
Replies:
Subject: 2 mares for sale or trade

Author:
Kim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:08:52 06/18/07 Mon

I have a 4 year old and 18 mo old mares 35", not currently bred....have been on pasture for while, halter and lead rope broke, somewhat people friendly but not "kid safe" yet. Needs more working with. Near McKinney Texas. Can deliver if needed.(50mi or less) $450 firm each or $800 for both firm. Can reply to rickyandkim@msn.com or call cell at 972-832-1058. email photos avail on request. OR would trade for two heifer calves (weened).
Subject: Minature horse 4 sale

Author:
Tina Creech
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:42:43 05/31/07 Thu

This is a 6yr old stalion
minature horse redish brown in color
asking 400 obo
stands 34inches tall looking for a
loving home to go to.
Replies:
Subject: AMHR Miniature Horses for sale

Author:
RTR--Rocky Top Ranch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:39 05/30/07 Wed

We need to sell horses due to health reasons. Show quality. Please check out our website and contact us if you see something you are interested in. Most of our horses are listed on two pages of the website. http://hometown.aol.com/pdporch/myhomepage/index.html
Thanks for looking.
Replies:
Subject: AMHA Geldings & Filly

Author:
Bev
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:13:39 05/30/07 Wed

We have two gorgeous AMHA/AMHR yearling geldings they have both been shown this year and took top honors.. they are kid safe and will make great all around show geldings for kids... healthy and utd on everything.. 600.00 each neg

also have a very nice AMHA/AMHR silver bay yearling filly- she is tall and may outgrow her AMHA papers. Blue Boy bred- correct and showy.. 1000.00 obo

we are located in East Texas-- can deliver to AMHA Central show in July..

can email pics upon request....
Subject: 2 minis for sale

Author:
Sharleen Berlin (cuddle,kissable.lovable little girls)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:54:24 05/28/07 Mon

I have 2 minis that I would like to sale or trade for a riding horse. Lady Ashley is a dapple grey with a white mane and tail. Shes 27 inches tall and in her early 20s. Shes a lady all the way. Loves attention, great with kids.Is reg but not able to breed.
Babe is a dark yellow with white mane and tail. She is about 13 yrs old and 34 inches tall. She had 2 stud colts that looked just like her. Shes easy to breed,foal and handle. Not reg. I would like $500 each or $800 for both. They have been together since 1999 so I would prefer to keep together but can be seperated.
Subject: Looking for mini

Author:
SDK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:46 05/21/07 Mon

We are looking for a miniature horse for
the kids to play with and graze the front lawn :)
Contact at shaggydogkennels@yahoo.com
try to keep price below $500.00
We live close to Springfield Missouri. Exact location
and other contact information:
www.geocities.com/shaggydogkennels
Subject: Mini's For Sale

Author:
Tiffany Ball
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:17 05/21/07 Mon

We have MANY minis for sale at low prices.....email me to ask about them or visit our website and see some of them....

http://www.freewebs.com/gustinbriarswoodfarm/
Subject: 2007 ~ SPECIALS ~ 2007

Author:
Lisa Butteweg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:59 05/20/07 Sun

IT'S A COLT !!

AMHA

DBMC MOONLITE MASQUERADE

Nick named 'HUEY'

This colt took his first blue ribbon Oct 29th against 10 other weanlings !

In late April 2006 we finally broke the red gene!!
After 4 red babies out of our blue roan 30" mare we were blessed with a gorgeous blue colt. This little guy is sure to be an eye catcher in the show ring. He will probably mature around 29~30". Out of our stallion DBMC Bagheera our 32" black stallion. This colt has some great pedigree. Mitasunka Huka, Windwalker, Toyhorse, Sligo & Trios breeding.

Sire~ DBMC HUKAS BAGHEERA

Asking price $5,000
Subject: AMHA Palomino Pinto Colt 2007 Lucky Four,Rowdy

Author:
DB Splash Of Golden Dreams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:08 05/17/07 Thu

AMHA Splash of Golden Dreams Palomino/Pinto Colt Born- May 10, 2007 . Splash is a cute palomino pinto colt out of a palomino pinto homozygous stallion and a bay pinto mare. This colt is very correct and should be a good pinto producer. He has lines to Rowdy, Lucky Four, Stouts, Mini Hoofs and Del Tera. Splash will mature ariund 32 inchs tall.
Splash is priced at $1350. Pictures can be sent e-mail.

Dobson’s Miniature Horses Bill & Nicky Dobson's
White Cloud Mi. Phone- 231-689-7199 nbereider@riverview.net bereider@yahoo.com WE TAKE PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
Replies:
Subject: looking for dwarf miniature

Author:
Judy Davis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:29 05/15/07 Tue

I am looking to buy a dwarf miniature horse for a family pet. We are an experienced horse family, will provide loving permanent home.
Subject: Miniature Filly For Sale - Kansas

Author:
DGR MINIS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:52 05/11/07 Fri

Miniature Filly born 4-26-07. She is unregistered and is a bay. She will mature in the 34-36 range. Her dam is a bay pinto and her sire is a black pinto. She will be broke to lead and lift her feet for the farrier by the time she goes to her new home. She has straight legs and good bite. Asking $400.00 - A deposit will hold her until weaning and payments will be accepted till she is weaned as well.

Also have 2 miniature mares and a miniature gelding for sale - www.dgrminis.com
or e-mail dgrminis@hometelco.net for more information.
Subject: MINIATURE FILLYS FOR SALE

Author:
GWEN SMITH (BRIGHT)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:08:52 05/08/07 Tue

AMHA/AMHR FILLYS FOR SALE! RED ROAN, GRULLA PINTO, SILVER DAPPLE. ALL ARE OUT OF MY 29'GREY PINTO (LOVE ME TENDER) STALLION. ALL HAVE BEEN HANDLED DAILY, UTD ON SHOTS, WORMING, TRIMS. THEY WILL NOT GO OVER ON THEIR A PAPERS, AND HAVE CUTE! DISHY! SMALL HEADS, SMALL EARS, GREAT CONFORMATION AND COLOR, SHOW QUALITY. SOME CAN BE SEEN ON MY WEBSITE: TINY-TROTTERS.COM. UNDER FOR SALE PAGE. STALLION IS ON THEIR AS WELL. I'M ASKING $2500 EACH.I LIVE IN NORCO, CA.
Subject: Rising Sun Farm Miniature Horses For Sale

Author:
Kathy Lamprecht
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:52 05/05/07 Sat

RISING SUN FARM
Miniature Horses for Sale
East Claridon, Ohio
440-635-0356
www.risingsungroup.net
HERD REDUCTION SALE

New Arrival: April 21, 2007 filly out of Star Lakes Silver Samantha by national champion driving stallion Double B Farms Dynamic Prince. Pedigree includes Rhotens Little Dandy. Will be black with white star. Totally perfect. Available when weaned for $3,500

“Pebbles” (RSF Dandy Dynamic Princess): April 21, 2006 silver dapple AMHA/AMHR filly out of Star Lakes Silver Samantha by national champion driving stallion Double B Farms Dynamic Prince. Pedigree includes Rhotens Little Dandy. Pebbles is correct, has a great personality, and will mature to about 32 ½”. Perfect for driving and/or breeding. Won her class at her first show. $3,000

“Magic”(RSF Rascal’s Magic Shadow): April 2004 AMHA/AMHR dark bay filly out of Strawberry’s QT Rascal by Mi Lis Magic Shadow. Correct, very sweet, handles well, wins at the shows. Grand Champion Junior Mare at the Great Geauga County Fair the past two years, in the ribbons at the rated shows. Excellent driving and/or breeding prospect. $2,000

"Taz" (RSF Silver Dancer): March 2000 AMHA/AMHR black mare for show or pet, not for breeding. Perfect for beginner or child, Taz does everything. Available to perfect home only. $1,000

Please view our website or email us for more information and pictures!
Subject: MINIATURE HORSES

Author:
ALISON
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:18 05/04/07 Fri

PLEASE SEND PHOTOS & INFORMATION ON AGE & POSSIBLE TRANSPORTERS YOU COULD RECOMMEND.
THANK YOU.
Main index ] [ Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
SPREAD THE WORD--HAVE YOUR FRIENDS LIST THEIR MINIS FOR SALE HERE. HORSES & HORSE RELATED ITEMS ONLY!!!! email us at pdporch@aol.com THANKS!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.