VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:14
Author: Anonymous-25Aug2002
Subject: Re: New Version - Biography of a Yogi
In reply to: ketch-25Aug02 's message, "Re: New Version - Biography of a Yogi" on 13:12

If I would say to you that I have the original Bengali book and could compare both versions, do you believe me? So, take my words above as just a personal opinion.

Ketch, I hate to say it, but you are obviously biased toward Kashi and Yoganiketan, so I will not enter into useless arguing with you about this. I am afraid of turning this valious thread into one similar to those about Mr. Paulsen, etc. You should understand that you lose you impartiality as soon as the name of Kashi is mentioned. Whatever may be the personal differences between you both, I think you could sometimes separate the man from his work. At least the Yoganiketan version is respectful towards he who you claim to be your Guru...

Anyway, stay with your own opinions, if they make you happy. Maybe others would like to join you in one more attack to Kashi and his serious work.

--"Serious work?" -- you may ask. Well, that's my opinion, and I'm happy with it. :-)

PS.: You may delete this and my post above if you deem it/them offensive or contrary to your rules.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.