VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:44
Author: Dwayanu - 24 Jun 2001
Subject: Hendrik and Paulsen

Over some time now I have seen various posts by Hendrik about Norman Paulsen, like those earlier this month, and while Hendrik says he does not see any evidence yet to call Paulsen a "fraud," he certainly writes about Paulsen in a somewhat sarcastic light along with the judgmental energy that sarcasm carries. I do not know what it is that Hendrik has against Paulsen, but people often tend to ridicule what they do not understand.
I would just like to share with the sincere seekers out there who approach Divine Spirit, as well as their brothers and sisters, with an open heart, that Norman Paulsen is the genuine article when it comes to the few truly Christ Conscious men and women on this planet at this time. I have known him for a long time, now, and Divine Spirit has shown me over and over again that what Norman is teaching is exactly what God wishes to be taught at this time.
I remember the first time that I met Norman. It was at a meditation he was leading. I had been praying for God to show me what path I should pursue in this life. The meditation had barely begun when I was transported to a timeless place and reminded of who Norman was and why I had chosen to incarnate into this life.
There are no doubt many who cannot comprehend the reality of the incredible events related in Norman's writings. Norman is sometimes awestruck himself looking back over his life and what he has experienced. These things may seem incredible to us, but they are none the less true. I recall a time, now many years past, when Divine Spirit said to me of Norman and his writings, "Everything he has told you is true."
So, while our minds may wish to dismiss certain phenomenon as "UFOs" and "imaginations" and "borrowed techniques," Norman does not teach anything that is not authorized directly by the very light that every sincere Kriya practitioner seeks to penetrate. As incredible as it may seem, everything in Norman's writings is true, and much of this Divine Spirit has confirmed to me through my own experiences as I have pursued the sacred teachings that I Am That I Am is trying to share with us all through Norman. Although it does not mean much compared to that authority given directly by the Divine Light, one day at the Lake Shrine Yogananda did authorize Norman, along with several others, to teach Kriya and deliver Yogananda's mesage to whomever would receive it. And for those that think that somehow Babaji's blessing is needed to authorize someone to teach kriya, that has come as well.
The mind is our greatest enemy. Too many delve into spiritual matters from a purely intellectual point of view, and never gain the cosmic point of view that can only be obtained by letting go of the mind and its chains, giving up all that we are to the Divine and being open to receiving whatever comes back. Let us try to inspire each other onward, looking for the Divine in each other and in all things, and let go of the desire to judge others and put them down to make our egos feel better.
Those who have followed Norman's teachings with great sincerity and effort can attest to their validity. Christ Consciousness, Cosmic Consciousness, is available now to all who sincerely seek it. Great teachers like Norman and Yogananda should not be judged by those who do not know them personally. As the old saying goes, judge not lest ye be so judged. Any sincere seeker who makes the effort to meet Norman with an open heart will be able to see and decide for themselves if he is a charlatan, or a great soul trying to help others attain the Highest.
If we all dismissed what seems incredible to us, no one would ever evolve. We are talking about a sacred science here, and as a science, it can be tested and verified by anyone who will make an sincere effort to do so.
May your efforts for the Light be blessed!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.