VoyForums

Tuesday, March 28, 08:25:43pmVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Visit the Miss TnT World Forum.(Updated!)
Visit the Trinidad & Tobago Carnival Forum.

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2011
Gabrielle Walcott

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2010
La Toya Woods

Miss Trinidad & Tobago World 2007
Valene Maharaj
Congrats to Valene
for winning the Queen of the Caribbean title
and placing 4th at
Miss World 2007 Competition!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago World 2006
Tineke De Freitas

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2006
Kenisha Thom
Congrats to Kenisha on making the top 10 at Miss Universe!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2005
Magdalene Walcott
Congrats to Maggie on making the top 15 at Miss Universe 2005!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004
Danielle Jones
Congrats to Danielle on making the top 5 at Miss Universe 2004!

Also Congrats on placing 3rd in the national costume competition..

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2003
Faye Alibocas

Congrats to Faye on making the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2003!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2002
Nasma Mohammed

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2001
Alexia Charlerie

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 2000
Heidi Rostant

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1999
Nicole Dyer

Winner of Best National Costume

Miss Universe 1998
Wendy Fitzwilliam
Wendy also won Best National Costume

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1997
& 2nd runner up at Miss Universe

Margot Bourgeois

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1996
& Top Model of the World 1998

Michelle Khan

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1995
& 3rd runner up at Miss Universe
Arlene Peterkin

Miss Universe 1977
Janelle Penny Commissiong
Penny was also Miss Photogenic

Subject: The 09/11-2001 event where the twin towers fell - most probably a double conspiracy

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 19, 08:43:54am
Author Host/IP: 238.166.255.148.d.dyn.claro.net.do/148.255.166.238

The 09/11-event - Most Probably a Double Conspiracy

After the event of 09/11 2001 where planes crashed into the World Trade Center (WTS9 and other buildings like the Pentagon, with subsequent building collapses and several thousand people killed, several opposite opiniones prevails.

The political correct opinion is that the plaines were hijacked by Islamic terrorists that then steared the planes into the buildings and that the crash together with the fire afterwards made the buildings collapse.

A quite opposite opinion expressed by some is that the government in cooperation with mighty real estate magnates were the responsible, that the planes were operated as drones by the government and that the buildings fell at least partly by explosive objects placed in the buildings before the event, and set off deliberately after the plane crashes.

A careful analysis of the event point to some hybrid explanation.

That the planes really were hijacked by religious fanatics and led on course towards the buildings is difficult to deny. First of all several historical events the last decades prove that such fanatics exist and that there exist mighty islamistic organisations that brainwash and train young people to be self-suicidal terrorists.

Then you have families of those travelling with the planes succombed by the crashes that can testify that their loved ones are gone and some of them even spoke with their family members in the planes just before the crashes.

By Knut Holt

http://www.mydeltapi.com

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

SOME OTHER INTERESTING STUFF

A complete set of advices for successful slimming.

http://abicana.com/how_to_get_slim.htm

-----------------------------------------------

About herbs that can stimulate you sexually, presentation of products based on these herbs

http://www.abicana.com/sexual_herbs.htm

-----------------------------------------------

Natural sex drugs for men and women. Products for men and women to amplify sexual drive, feelingts and orgasms. Products to intensify erections, genital blood flow, vulvar engorgement, vaginal lubrication and general sexual physiology.

http://www.abicana.com/shop3.htm

------------------------------------------------------------

Sex toys for women and men. Tools and toys for pleasant erotic massage and to play with your genital organs and all other sensual body parts. Exciting things to put in through your seintimate openings to make good feelings. Also pills and creams for women to enhance pleasure, intensify orgasms and to make stronger female functions. Perfumes to arouse and attract women and men. Pills, topicals and devices for penis and breast enhancement. Pills and creams to make bigger and better erections, increase pleasure and intensify orgasms. Remedies to prevent premature ejaculations.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/erotic_toys.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart masturbation techniques for all the sensual parts you have on and inside yourself

http://www.abicana.com/masturbation.htm

mencari teman seks

--------------------------------------------------------

Affordable parts for your car or other vehicle. Styling equipment, performance upgrade, electrical parts, cabin parts, motor parts, stearing and transmision details, touring comodities

http://www.mydeltapi.com/car-equipment.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Airsoft guns of all categories

http://www.mydeltapi.com/guns.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote controle airplanes, helicopters, drones cars, boats. Also science kits, magic sets, elecetronic lab kits and much more

http://www.abicana.com/shop10.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Help against Hemorrhoid and Stomach Problems. Stomach cleansing products Natural cures or support for: Hemorrhoids, constipation, stomach pain, stomach inflammations, GERD, diarrhoea. Stomach cleansing products. Also products to help for urinary tract infection, yeast infection, men's problems and women's problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2d.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help for depression, anxiety, poor memory, poor concentration, dementia, insomnia, restlessness, tension, ADHD and other mental problems.

http://www.panteraconsulting.com/salg2p.htm

------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

Interesting polls about events in childhood, teenhood and adulthood

Collected, edited and analyzed by Knut Holt

aquila_grande@yahoo.no

Please also see his website with interesting information about alternative treatments, fitness and sex

http://www.abicana.com/health_information.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------

You can use these polls to tell your own history or the history of someone you know about.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Alien abduction - investigation of memories of alien abduction or similar events

Memories of events that may be interpreted as alien abduction are quite common. Some may be from real abduction by non-human beings coming in strange flying vehicles.

Others may be actions done by governmental agencies or mafias for various purposes that have some of the same type of details.

Often one does not remember the abduction as such, but one remembers only some loose details during some kind of ordeal one has been subjected to.

I have made a poll to investigate these memories. If you have experienced something of the kind, please go to the poll and answar. All the answars will be lain out in the massage forum of the poll to be commented further upon.

The address of the poll:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/616524

-------------------------------------------------

Extended mandatory well-child examination under anesthesia:

In certain areas the health authorities has begun to subject children and teens to extended well-child physicals where one performs several or all of the following procedures: inspections with optical scopes through all or several body openings,ultrasound examinations of most body structures, x-ray taking of joints, EEG and EKG. The kid is often given sedation or even general anesthesia during these extended physicals to make the kid cooperative and to hinder him or her from remembering. Still the kid will remember a lot of details around the procedures and sometimes also from the procedures themselves, because anesthesia never works perfectly, and the kid will always have some symptoms afterwards that tell a lot of what has been done. This poll has the aim of investigating experiences from such ordeals.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611395

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

Poll about cystoscopy:

By cystoscopy the doctor looks into your bladder with a long instrument. This instrument can be rigid like a stick or flexible. All age groups have cystoscopies. In some comunities a cystoscopy seem to be a mandatory exam at some ages of children and teens. These communities are probably not many yet, but this type of exam seem to increase in frequency, both for special purposes and for mandatory or recomended screening. This poll has the purpose of establishing a picture of the frequence of this type of exam in different age groups and the arrangements during the exam.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/615327

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Secret medical exams and procedures under anesthesia:

There is growing indices pointing to a practice of doing secret exams and procedures on both children and adults in addition to the thing they are under anesthesia for. Such ordeals may be done for research, for trainging of medical students, ordered by child protective agencies, ordered by school health service, ordered by police or asked for by parents or relatives. This poll is to find out how common signs of such secret ordeals having been done are. This poll has beenlaunched in several sesseions.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608976

--------------------------------------------------

Called in for a strange physical or psycological exam:

There is growing indices pointing to a practice of doing secret exams and procedures on both children and adults in addition to the thing they are under anesthesia for. Such ordeals may be done for research, for trainging of medical students, ordered by child protective agencies, ordered by school health service, ordered by police or asked for by parents or relatives. This poll is to find out how common signs of such secret ordeals having been done are.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/605807

All the polls also have a message board. The individual stories of each participant will be published here. Here you can add comments or ask questions.

Knut Holt
aquila_grande@yahoo.no

http://www.abicana.com

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Subject: Testimony on how i got mine loan

Author:
Marinel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 06, 05:13:18am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/197.211.63.124

It was unbelievable i got a loan of $50,000...My Name is Marinel, i am a citizen of philphen. i am happy i got a loan from a loan lender which help me out with my loan.. i have tried different service but i could never get a loan from those service. some of them will ask me to fill lots of and at the end of the day it will not end well. but i am happy after meeting with FRANK LOAN COMPANY, i was able to get my loan of $50,000.. now my hospital is going well and i want to let all of you know this today because they are quick and 100% reliable. now i am paying back the loan i got from the Company(Frank Loan Company). contact them and don't waste your time with those loan lender at there.. Email
(Frankmarkson2@gmail.com)Good luck.

Subject: TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT LENDER

Author:
jenifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 04:19:13pm
Author Host/IP: NoHost/197.210.25.229

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A REAL AND GENUINE LOAN
COMPANY CALLED CHARTERED FINANCES COMPANY. I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY
AND GOD BLESS CHARTERED FINANCES COMPANY.
URGENT LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW.
Hello,
My name is Mrs Jenifer Henry , i am from Edinburgh, I'm married, i have
been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 5 months and
all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end
of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all
my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very
difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do
with loan companies on the internet, so i went to borrow some money from a
friend, i told her all that happened and she said she can help me, that
she knows a loan company that can help me with any amount of loan
needed by me with a very low interest rate of 3%, that she just got a
loan from them, she directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did
just as she told me, i applied with them on Email:(charteredtrustloan@gmail.com ).
i never believed but i tried and to my
greatest surprise i got the loan within 24 hours, i could not believe,
i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan
companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places,
please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for
(Charteredtrustloan@gmail.com ) they will never fail you,and
your life shall change as mine did.
Quickly contact CHARTERED FINANCES today and get your loan from them,
God bless CHARTERED FINANCES company for their genuine loan offer.
Make sure you contact CHARTERED FINANCES for your loan because i got my loan
successfully from this company without stress.
God Bless Chartered finances world wide.

Subject: Are you in need of an urgent cash

Author:
skygroup
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 08:54:51am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/116.203.72.74

We offer a genuine money to people who are sincerely and honestly in need of some money for some personal and business purposes. We are glad to be able to fulfill your dreams in offering you the exact amount of money you need. our money is secured and safe and it will be delivered into your bank account within 24 hours of application. contact us now with your interest.Contact Us skygroup.financial09@gmail.com

Subject: God greatness on how i got my loan in real times / online at last.

Author:
Kesby Karen (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 08:13:29am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/104.238.58.21

Wow its been years since this happen to me but for the sake of good memories i will just go ahead and say what i want to say. I was just browsing through the internet and i saw a couple of comments made by a United state woman called Deborah and other people about Wema S Sundars and how she helped them solve their financial problems by granting them loans to be financially free from debts and to pay there bills. All i could i couldn't not believe it, i mean i felt happy to know she still does her good work for different people around the world by granting them loans to get there bills and debts cleared with just her 3% loan interest rate. She is the first and only loan lender that use her loan firm to help people and don't ask for anything in return just your gratitude. The kind of loans she render is just collateral and non-collateral loans to all her customers and what make me more surprise is that she has an FBI office that investigate customer filled out loan form before calculating to them the loan terms and conditions. Her loan process is so short and simple to meet with, Else you are not the serious type that really wish to get a loan to get your bills and debts cleared off and pay just in one loan. I got to meet her 15 years ago for help when i was working in Africa. Then there was no forums like this where all this comment are being posted. If you want someone like Mrs Wema S Sundars, CEO Wema Loans and Mr Primo Samakard her personal assistant you will have to search for them with all you got. I got her to help me with the sum of $450000 dollars after i have been on the internet to get loan and was ripped off of $7000 dollar. Wema Loans is a loan firm that has really come to prove that there are still real and reliable loan lenders online that are ready to grant loan. Wema Loans is a registered loan firm that grant loans to all in the world as this is not just mere saying, Because i got my loan from them as it is real. To everyone out there that is reading this comment, At first when i contacted this loan firm called Wema Loans, I was like thinking this will not work out, But what gave me more confidence was because i was applying for this huge loan amount in person in there office. Firstly was they said i should give them my identity card and just one passport to attach to the loan form that they will give to me to fill right about there in there office before i will go back home. I followed there instructions and get the loan form filled out and gave them my identity card also which they duplicated and said to me that i can now go home as they will call me on the phone number that i filled on the loan application form in the 22 working hours. I was in my place of assignment here in Africa one morning and my phone was ringing which i picked and to my greatest surprise, It was the personal assistant that called me called Mr Primo who said i should come to there office that day as my loan amount has been approved and the loan terms and conditions is out. He also asked me if i think am too busy to come to there office, That i can text them my email address so as they can email it to me and i will read through it with much understanding and get back to them on the option i am going with out of the collateral and non-collateral loans that was the condition. I choosed the non-collateral loan process. And all the process of the loan transaction was done, In just there days and half, I got my loan from this loan firm and i was so shocked and surprise that i drove down to there office with thanks and praises to them for there good and reliable services and i promised to pay off the total loan amount when the time duration expires. To be really open to everyone, I was so sucked with so much bills and debts to the extent that the people i own money were telling that they will take me to court before i reached out to Wema Loans that was been talked about everywhere online and we met in real time { I mean face to face }. I must say that there services was pretty nice to me, Because the CEO who is the person of Mrs Wema took me as her own sister when i complained to her how i was ripped off by some scam loan firm online. Believe me that was it on the third day after all the loan process was done i got my loan amount on my banking information's and a mail was sent to my bank were such fund gets into my banking information's to avoid me been charged for money laundry.I was lucky to have met her in real time but you can still use this email contact to reach her to see how true my above testimony is to me. All they just require from you is seriousness that you really need your loan from them and follow up with there procedures and i assure you, You will and must get your loan from them. There email address is /// mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com . Also i will be using my identity card to post this testimony to let you all know that i am serious about all i have said. All out there that need a real loan lender that will not rip you off your hard earned money, Contact Mrs Wema and get your loan.

Subject: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS

Author:
samuel (urgent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 10:18:02am
Author Host/IP: bba600033.alshamil.net.ae/86.98.82.85

Hello Everyone i am urgently looking for positive investment opportunities and running business partnerships to invest in i have available required investment capital and looking for any investment opportunities to invest in like a silent partner i need serious business investment opportunities with positive income generating value i am looking more on long term partnership investments which have good profit margin and need additional capital for expansion . I mind i am looking forward to receiving all kind of proposals big and small for i have close to $25,000,000 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) Ready to invest in businesses which need expansion since am investing like a silent partner .We are not offering any loans we are investing our money in businesses .
I need serious proposals only no middle men , no brokers and no time wasters , your response in sending me your proposals will be highly appreciated send me your proposals to my contact email directly for further communication and a face to face meeting is mandatory .
Profound Gratitude
Mr Samuel Motsepe
Email :samuel.motsepe70@gmail.com

Subject: XMAS LOANS FOR THE SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS!!.

Author:
Derek Barlow (The Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 08:36:35am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/104.238.32.19

Greetings to the entire public,
PLEASE EVERYONE BEWARE OF THE DUPLICATE OF THIS POST BY FAKE AND NON-REGISTERED LOAN FIRM THAT WILL JUST CHANGE THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO DECEIVE AND SCAM PEOPLE. THE WORLD OUT THERE SHOULD BE AWARE BY NOW THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE SINGLE AND REAL LOAN FIRM NOW WHICH IS DEREK BARLOW LOAN FIRM / INVESTMENT.
I am Dr Derek Barlow, I am a man that have come to put away every thought / reason that is virtually in EVERY ONE'S MIND THAT ARE SAYING THAT THERE ARE NO RELIABLE
LOAN LENDER'S ONLINE THAT CAN GIVE LOANS AGAIN / ANYMORE. As at now we all know that there are a lot of scammers searching for our legitimate documents to use for fraudulent act, So i Dr Derek Barlow HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE PUBLIC THAT I HAVE got some money to Lend out to serious,TRUSTWORTHY and Prospective CLIENTS THAT ARE IN NEED OF LOANS,any person/organization who HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LOAN or LOANS AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE LOAN ON TILL NOW SHOULD send their contact or apply via email: derekbarlowloans@yahoo.com .Services rendered include; Refinance,Home Improvement,Investment Loan,Auto Loans,Debt Consolidation,Line of Credit,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal Loans,Car Loan,Auto Loan, To mention but a few. AND I HAVE ALSO COME TO TELL THOSE BORROWERS THAT WILL APPLY FOR LOAN AND DO NOT PAY BACK THAT In the book Of Mark 8:36: 36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his own soul?" I REFER YOU TO THE SAID BIBLE REFERENCE THOSE THAT HAS THE MIND OF RUNNING AWAY WITH LOANS THAT HAS BEEN GRANTED TO YOU IN GOOD HEART BECAUSE WE ARE ALL PASSING BY ON EARTH AS WE SHALL MEET OUR MARKER ONE DAY, ALSO GET IT NOTED THAT IF YOUR INTENTIONS IS TO COME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR TRUSTWORTHINESS AND RELIABILITY OF GRANTING LOANS ONLINE IN RESPECTIVE OF YOUR LOCATION ON EARTH, I BET YOU YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AS OUR FBI AGENTS ARE ON GUARD. I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL ALSO THAT I HAVE COME TO WIPE AWAY THOSE TEARS THOSE ONLINE FRAUDSTER / RIP OFF ARTIST HAVE CAUSED TO YOU ALL IN THE NAME THAT THEY ARE LOAN LENDERS. SO THOSE IN NEED OF THIS LOAN FIRM SERVICES SHOULD SEND THERE CONTACTS TO ONE OF THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR URGENT ATTENTION. AND ALSO I WANT TO LET THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE NOT TO COMPARE THIS LOAN FIRM SERVICES WITH THE PREVIOUS ONE THEY ENCOUNTERED THERE SELF WITH IN THE PAST !! NOTE: YOU THAT IS ABOUT TO APPLY FOR THIS LOAN MUST HAVE Trust,Courage,Faith.BECAUSE THEY ARE THE KEY TO ANY TRANSACTION IN THIS WORLD !! AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T APPLY AS WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED CUSTOMERS HERE THAT ARE READY AND SERIOUS TO COMPLY WITH THE PROCESS OF THIS LOAN TRANSACTION WITHOUT GIVEN US ROOM TO SUSPECT THAT THEY FRAUDSTERS / ON-SERIOUS CUSTOMERS.

Subject: LOAN

Author:
MARK JONES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 07:37:17am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/161.0.158.210

I'm interested in a loan in the amoumt of $ 65,000. to renovate my home. Hence my interest in seeking your services.
Also, I will like to know how to qualify.

Thanking you in advance for you kind consideration...

Humbly Submitted,
Mark.

Subject: investment opportunities and business partnerships with positive and encouraging profit margin

Author:
samuel (urgent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 28, 11:31:04am

Hello Everyone i am urgently looking for positive investment opportunities and running business partnerships to invest in i have available required investment capital and looking for any investment opportunities to invest in like a silent partner i need serious business investment opportunities with positive income generating value i am looking more on long term partnership investments which have good profit margin and need additional capital for expansion . I mind i am looking forward to receiving all kind of proposals big and small for i have close to $25,000,000 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) Ready to invest in businesses which need expansion since am investing like a silent partner .We are not offering any loans we are investing our money in businesses .
I need serious proposals only no middle men , no brokers and no time wasters , your response in sending me your proposals will be highly appreciated send me your proposals to my contact email directly for further communication and a face to face meeting is mandatory .
Profound Gratitude
Mr Samuel Motsepe

Subject: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS

Author:
samuel (urgent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 28, 11:26:45am

Profound Gratitude
Mr Samuel Motsepe

Subject: Borrow Money here at 3% interest rate

Author:
Paul Walter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 25, 04:34:03am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/107.6.121.34

Borrow money here today at 3% interest rate. My company offer all kind of financial services at 3% interest rate and our services is 100% guarantee and risk free. to

Apply, contact my company with the required information bellow via Email: p.walter01@hotmail.com

Full Name:
Amount needed:
duration:
Contact address:

as soon as we receive these information, we would start with the processing of your required amount immediately.

Mr. Paul Walter.

Subject: Loan offer between individual serious and reliable

Author:
Brun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 06:50:58am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/41.85.189.161

Hello dear individuals, (finance.patrickbrun.service@hotmail.com
)
We carry out credit loans to (individuals, businesses, associations) in difficulty or seeking help to solve some of their financial problems or to set up a business. Choice of the amount from 5,000 DOLLAR USD to 10,000,000 DOLLAR USD
- Choice of the repayment period: 30 years maximum.
- Rate (3%) of annual repayment interest.
With this in mind, please contact us by e-mail if you are interested.
Email: finance.patrickbrun.service@hotmail.com

Subject: Solution to solve all these financial problems

Author:
Nicole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 06:45:58am

Hello,
True testimony of a serious loan acquired
When banks or relatives can not follow you, it is good to know that there is mutual help somewhere. Following many file rejections by banks I had my loan of 45,000 USD DOLLAR through Mrs. Suzanne BENOIT who put me in touch with a gentleman named PATRICK BRUN EDOUARD. At first I did not believe it but my curiosity pushed me to try but finally I was able to get this loan. I come from this part informed you so that from now on you know to whom you address when you will be in need.
His email: finance.patrickbrun.service@hotmail.com

Contact him if you are in need.

Subject: YOUR FINANCIAL SOLUTION IN 48 HOURS

Author:
patrick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 06:42:17am

Hello,
My name is PATRICK BRUN EDOUARD, I am a financial analyst, I am a certified lender, registered and legitimate lender.
I would like to bring to your attention that I can make you a particular loan ranging from: 5,000 DOLLAR USD up to 10,000,000 DOLLAR USD refundable over 10 years or 30 years (to be discussed) at an interest rate of 3% per year . You need to make a loan, please note the areas in which I can help you: * Finance * Real Estate Loans * Investment Loans * Auto Loan * Consolidation Debt * Personal Loans. You are bank prohibited and you do not have the favor of banks, or better you have a project and need financing, bad credit or need money to pay bills, funds to invest on business.
So if you need loan do not hesitate to contact me to learn more about my terms. Please contact me directly by email: finance.patrickbrun.service@hotmail.com
Thank you
cordially

Subject: Promotional loan for individuals

Author:
edourd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 06:40:36am

We are a group of individuals, we provide credit to
From 5000 USD to 15.000.000 USD to individuals and companies
Have qualifiers but do not have the means to implement them.
value. For more information please contact me by

Subject: Loan offer between serious individual in 48 hours

Author:
Patrick Brun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 06:38:34am

(finance.patrickbrun.service@hotmail.com)

Hello
I am a French individual who offers loans internationally. With a capital which will be used to grant loans between individuals in the short and long term ranging from 5000 USD to 5000.000 USD to all serious people being in the real need:

- I provide financial loans
- Real estate loans
- Investment loan
- Automobile loan
- Personal loan

I am available to satisfy my clients within a maximum of 48 hours following receipt of your financial application form.

Subject: TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A RELIABLE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 14, 08:31:51pm
Author Host/IP: secured-by.zenmate.com/207.244.83.195

Hello every one please i quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $3,200 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains,then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Chis Melvin who is the CEO CHRIS MELVIN LOAN COMPANY So i applied for a loan sum of ($50,000.00) with low interest rate the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two (2) days the loan was deposited into my bank account,i thought it was a joke until i received an alert from my bank that my account have been credited with $50,000.00. I became so happy that finally god have answered my prayers by directing me to a real loan lender who was able to grant my heart desires. big thanks to Mr Chris for making life reasonable for me so i am advising everybody who is interested in getting a loan to kindly contact him via email (chrismelvinhelp15@gmail.com) that was how i was able to get my loan,and was finally able to pay off my bills. So thanks as you took out time to read about my success story.

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

This page is devoted to Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe Winners
Feel free to Post your Favories for Miss Universe

Please Remember to respect all the delegates
they have all earned the right to represent their country.
Any Defamatory Comments will be removed...

Check out this Website devoted to
Faye Alibocas, Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2003.
Click the pic below.

This page is devoted to Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe Winners

A word from the webmaster...
Comments will be removed that I find offensive or go out side the bounds of good taste,
there should be no need for use of curse words on this site, the english language is way to huge to stoop so low.
Just have a little decency when you choose to write on this message board, the stuff posted here will be searchable all over the Internet.
If you don't like the rules you are free to express yourself elsewhere... Again I did not create this site for folks to be mean or hostile to each other. No way would I want the contestants to feel degraded by comments placed on here...The people who want to represent TNT should feel proud to come to this site, constructive criticism is welcomed not destructive.
If you feel hurt that your comments were removed,
just imagine how hurt the contestants and folks you bash react when reading a posting that is outlandish.
I'm not into Drama, One Love People...

IP ADDRESS BLOCKING IS IN FULL EFFECT
I AM NOW BLOCKING ANY REPEAT BASHERS FROM POSTING TO THIS WEBSITE AND IN SOME INSTANCES EVEN SEEING THIS WEBSITE..
BASHERS WILL BE BLOCKED
A MESSAGE WILL APPEAR STATING THAT BASHERS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IF THEY TRY TO VISIT OR POST TO THIS SITE FROM THEIR IP ADDRESS..
SO PLEASE VISITORS IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO BASH OUR DELEGATE OR ANY DELEGATE THINK TWICE..
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.