VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:26:52 11/07/03 Fri
Author: yo master
Author Host/IP: janus.tigr.org / 192.207.234.65
Subject: Re: Interesting post at wrestlingclassics.com
In reply to: Scrapiron Bryan 's message, "Re: Interesting post at wrestlingclassics.com" on 19:22:35 11/07/03 Fri

Hey Scrapiron,

I went to the link you provided...Did you see the supposed quote from Warrior saying he was glad that Rick Rude was dead. I really hope that wasn't true because that is nuts. The comment about Bret was crazy also. Now I don't know about the Rick Rude comment but it just seems to me that Warrior has a lot of hostility and doesn't seem very forgiving. Personally I am rather conservative and I have never used drugs and I am totally against drugs but to say someone should be dead because they used/use drugs is just bizarre.

I understand why Warrior hates Vince, the whole copyright issue and character control, lies and more lies...etc. But I think The Montreal screw job was pretty terrible and for Bret to forgive Vince is pretty amazing. I did not think that would happen, also because I know that Bret thought that WWE was responsible for Owen's death. Bret doesn't need money so his new relationship with Vince is not about paying the bills. Bret just wants to be on good terms with the WWE so his legacy can be remembered without all the negativity of what happened after Montreal and he wants the rights to their photo and video library. Besides Bret is a career wrestler, and wrestling means everything to him and he wants to make peace...so I don't understand why warrior thinks that Bret is crap for trying to make up with Vince and WWE. Warrior however has moved on from wrestling and really doesn’t seem to care much about wrestling anymore. But Warrior is so judgmental about everything. I really hope that Warrior can calm himself, because if he wants to go into politics and he keeps trash talking people the way he currently does people will not respect him. If someone has any negative mark against them in anyway he views them as scum. I really think he needs to calm down but I doubt he will it's sad. I am still a big fan of Warrior but I think he has some issues.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.