VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]
Subject: Polye versus Manase, what is the news?

Author:
Wertlander
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2008, 07:02:39pm

Can somebody set some light on the court of disputed returns between Alfred and Don.
If justice was to be judged properly then I am 100% sure lakap andaek Don will loose. Nowadays money talks in the private rooms of judges. Don being in Government will surely do the most corruptable thing of his usual ways of bribery which is becoming a common practice in the court systems of PNG.
Though I may sound like I am anti-Don which of course i am, if Don is developing Kandep then let him be the leader. Development not in the form of giving thousnads of kina to supporters for a road, health center, bridge, etc that only exists in the records of Waigani but no seeable change back in the village. There are few important developmental projects that Don needs to attend to.
1. sadly kandep high school is beyond repair. it used to be the envy of most engan students in the 1980s. Don needs to come up with a plan to revitalize it. I am a proud product of KHS.
2. The Wheat project at Murip must not be politicise. the people of kandep will benefit immensely from that very project.
3. Kandep Health center must be upgrated to a rural hospital and build houses for doctors. provide incentives for doctors to come and work there. I AM WILLING TO HELP WITH IDEAS AND EQUIPEMENT.
4. the MP for Mendi is renovating the Tap road to Mendi. Going to Wabag though is not difficult but people living in mariant and wage should have the choice of shopping in mendi. we should have good access to both wabag and mendi. also connect up with tambul to hagen.
5. The idea of fisheries must be explored in the Kandep district. we have a lot of swamps and lakes/river systems.
6. Set up a tertiary funding system. We kandepen elites can become member and our younger generations can benefit from it.
7. I once heard that Don is planning to build a road to Wapenamenda through Last WERT. Don that is the biggest rubbish i have ever heard in my entire life. Don even mention it because you or even some other leader will never acheive that.
Please let me know about the case. Don must be unseated.
Wertlander

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Polye versus Manase, what is the news?

Author:
-
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2008, 09:08:59pm

The 'news' is you are dump stupid. You can't think of anything better than to shit and dwell on this stupid case.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Oct 28 2008, 10:55:12am

sir ipatas was, in turn, riding both don and manase from behind in kandep swamp with his fish hunting rod. should this be adequate for a rst to this dead-fish issue.

Author:
Chicko
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2008, 11:51:55am

Wertlander,

FYI, Don has filed an application to recount the 9 boxes that were allegedly for Mr Manase and weren't included in the counting. This was never part of Manase's original petition so they've done a submission on that application and a decision will be handed down on the 3rd of December. After that, the case will proceed, probably towards a final submission on the petition.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2008, 06:34:05pm

Don Poyle is minister for transport some years and yet ridiculed his own ministry which does not sound better.

Has Don Poyle been sleeping for the past years he has been a member and minister for transport?

Polye blasts ‘poor’ service
MINISTER for Transport, Works and Civil Aviation, Don Polye has described land transport services currently being provided in the country as “substandard and poor”.
And while these deficiencies were known to him more than five years ago, he admitted he did not give it the attention he intended to until this year.
Mr Polye told a stakeholder meeting in Port Moresby yesterday that because PNG’s land transport system had not been given the recognition it deserved, there had been a drop in the level of service provided to the public, businesses, people and overseas visitors.
However, he was adamant on seeing this trend reversed throughout this year.
He is determined to focus his attention on improvements to the road transport system, starting with the National Capital District.
To achieve this, Mr Polye has tasked a working committee comprising members of his staff and transport regulators to come up with a plan.

Author:
Wertlander
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Nov 06 2008, 06:24:15pm

Chicko, thank you for the update. Those two authorless commentators should look at themselves real good infront of the mirror then wash their faces.
We dont need your contribution at all because whatever is coming out of you is what is inside you. Stupid people always say dump thinks
Wertlander

Author:
Kandepian Wane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Nov 06 2008, 08:55:32pm

Chicko, just want to add one more point to your update to wertlnder. That is, the case may be dismissed on the grounds of incompetency?
If not, it will continue to the end of the entire hearing which is the EC.

See you in December

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.