VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456789 ]
Subject: Re: Injia and Sevua are front runners...pc

Author:
Hwaters
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Aug 17 2008, 01:01:37pm
In reply to: tony 's message, "Injia and Sevua are front runners...pc" on Thu, Aug 14 2008, 07:34:54pm

In my view judge Injia is anti Engan.....I'm not a lawyer but I say this as a layman because: he is the presiding judge in Issac Lupari's case with the central issue being breach of procedures in revoking his appointment which is enough to reinstate him but is dragging for a long time, secondly he had a rowe with judge Kandakasi over the SHP administrator's case where Kandakasi made one decision in Mt. Hagen and Injia made the opposite decision in Pom on the same case. I heard from people within the legal fraternity where the Deputy Cheif Justice was said to have commented that Engans should never be made judges as they are arrogant. I don't know if this is a lie but if there is any truth in this, then I suppose that's not very promising for those aspiring lawyers from our province that one day want to be judge. Anyway these are just my personal views and I believe the Deputy Chief Justice has his reasons. Thus I'm not qualified to pass judgement and wish him luck in his bid for the Chief Justice position.

Blessings

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.