VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Re: NA has failed Enga - NA therefore has dug its own grave in Enga

Author:
Anti NA & PAP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, May 27 2007, 06:19:53pm
In reply to: Kill NA in Enga 's message, "NA has failed Enga - NA therefore has dug its own grave in Enga" on Mon, May 14 2007, 03:58:05pm

The National Alliance is a mafia.
It is headed by Grand Thief Sir Michael Somare.
His right and left hand men are Patrick Pruitch and Arthur Somare respectively.

The naive media officer who thinks she can cover their graft is Bertha Somare.

The stench and filth have become so much so that, everyone is becoming sick of NA

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: NA has failed Enga - NA therefore has dug its own grave in Enga

Author:
Educated Voter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 02:16:07pm

viewpoints Tuesday 29th May , 2007

PNG cannot afford to make the same mistake

Election time is upon us again and there is so much noise in the air and so much writing on the wall.
I personally do not support any one candidate or party, but I have not missed casting my vote since I became eligible in 1982. I only support policies and integrity of candidates.
With campaigning in full swing, I have noticed some media reports which I feel compelled to respond to. The ruling National Alliance (NA) party-led coalition is making a loud noise about the state of the economy and how it has set a record in the history of this nation and so forth.

I find this disturbing and a half-truth, as there has been a lot of assistance in the status quo from within and outside that the current government had little or no control over. And no one is blind or should be surprised that the world prices improved and together with the steady stock market movements. To say that the NA-led government turned this country around is a slap on the faces of some prominent people and organisations, outside of NA.
Most notable is that of the recent Mekere-led coalition government in 1999 that put in pieces of very important legislation changes, one of which gave the next government after the 2002 election a free ticket to hold office for the Parliament’s duration of five years.

Even grassroots in this country now know what that meant. That the Government can go about its policies without having to worry about by-elections, or a vote of no-confidence, which were the thing of every parliament since Independence. Also it is a slap in the face of Bart Philemon.
Everyone knows what he did as the longest serving Finance and Treasury Minister.
While all due respect must be accorded to the Grand Chief Sir Michael Somare as the founding Chief Minister and Prime Minister to take this nation into independence, nothing more has happened after that.
Yes, he was the head of successive governments straight after each election since, but the members of those teams did nothing significant, nothing more than build personal empires out of the resources belonging to this nation. Go out to the rural areas or see the deteriorating state institutional buildings, roads, bridges, and lack of medical supplies and rampant law and order problems.

I therefore would like to see all educated citizens of this nation vote with their brains if they are serious about changing this nation to move forward.

I think this nation needs Sir Mekere Morauta, not only as an elected leader or a leader of a party, but he must be allowed to lead like-minded leaders returned after the election. He must also be allowed to direct this nation.
PNG cannot afford to make the same mistakes or do guesswork any more.
Over to you, voters.

– Educated Voter
via email

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.