VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: New era for Lagaip Porgera

Author:
TapuMalo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Jul 29 2007, 03:46:56pm

To those fellow citizens,

Thankyou for the info. I am from Laiagam and was dying to hear the winner of my electorate. It's cold here in Sydney but the news of home bring warmth to my heart. Congratulations to PKK and I also thank Kappa for his leadership for the last 5 years. Though he may have not delivered on many of his promises, the real reasons for his failed promises will never be know ubless he shares it with us or others. Nevertheless I thank him for his leadership and I wish him good luck in his future endavours. No matter what people say about you (Kappa), always know that God loves you and he has the best for you.

PKK well, many people say he is a good man...he is homegrow, served in the public service in various top positions in the country, highly educated, with a Robin Hood heart (I personally don't believe in Robin Hood though)...seems like the guardian has just arrived to save the sinking passengers of the wrecked ship. His navigational skills will be put to test in the next 5 years....with fingers crossed I just hope for the better in my electorate under his stewardship. I pray that he will provide a different style of leadership for his people. Simply, he will or must utilise his people to build his electorate. I understand of some projects he had initiated only to be halted by stiff oposition from politicians in the province.....well now PKK first task will be to get these projects rolling which in my view will create real incomes for people.

God Bless

Kind Regards

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.