VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Re: 7 Mioks fined

Author:
Naro
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Jul 30 2007, 09:22:43pm
In reply to: Cool_Guy1 's message, "7 Mioks fined" on Fri, Jul 20 2007, 11:20:33am

Lakani1

Bro..they deserve their punishment and I salute the PNGRL. These bunch of ill-disciplined players do not deserve to represent PNG at the World Cup. Such players only discredit the reputation of the game, which by far is doing well at promoting the code in PNG.

I stand on my suggestion: "Change the entire management and the players". Mioks is the proud brand of Enga and we have to maintain that!

Cheers
Naro

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: 7 Mioks fined

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Aug 03 2007, 01:02:52pm

There are few faces of a province that portrays the kind of people who live in that province to outsiders. Once a new person or a foreigner sees that face they immediately form judgements and opinions on their first impressions of that face.

One of such faces for Enga province is the Mioks rugby league team. When our players play as Engans in the miok team they are expected to be very, very, and extremely very good ambassadors for Enga.

They must have proper training in social etiquette and their behaviour, attitude, mannerisms etc must be above par. They are representing a unique people in the country totalling more than 600,000 +/-.

Such stupidty like this is just adding more to the primal imagintion of outsiders who still view Enga and Engans as a people who continue to live in the stone age. I am embarrassed by this and I know all thinking Engans out there, of which there are many, are shame by this stupid 7 thugs. They are not our ambassadors they are thugs in mioks uniform. they should be banned from Enga league and PNG RFL.

We need a new breed of Engan league players to be taught the basics of ambassadorship before they don the green and gold. I propose Enga league run public relations classes for selected mioks players as soon as they are selected. They should be disciplined harshly if they go out of line.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.