VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]6789 ]
Subject: Re: PM elected

Author:
TapuMalo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Aug 13 2007, 03:52:39pm
In reply to: Malipine Onotange 's message, "PM elected" on Mon, Aug 13 2007, 02:12:50pm

Congratulations Chief for the win....though he is not my candidate for PM. I can't do anything, what happened was beyond my control. The speaker is totally out of my taste, he is the worst in the commonwealth.

Another 5 years of Sepik Tsunami in PNG. However, I don't fully know but there is a legal challenge on the legality of Somare as PM candidate, so the chief had to fend that off to complete is establishment.

I also salute the Chan team for putting up a good fight, they are real fighters and that fighter spirit will be duplicated with the PNG community. They have showed us that it is possible to stand up against the tide for a cause they believe is right.....and to me that is what makes great leaders.

Blessings

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: PM elected

Author:
Nau Pain ah????
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Aug 14 2007, 05:31:22pm

Enga's should not complain about the
NA government. The current government is the Enga GOvernment. Enga has created history by sending in 4/5 from the electorates excluding the governor.
No other province has done that. Whether you like it or not
SOmeare is your man. He was voted in by engan mps.

YOu people voted for Somare so you deserve this government to be your government.

Pauli Natives.
..Anti-NA..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.