VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Shame on you - Don Polye!! -

Author:
sisco
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Mar 23 2007, 10:18:23am
In reply to: Reed 's message, "Shame on you - Don Polye!! -" on Wed, Mar 21 2007, 07:49:05pm

he is an arrogant anyway!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Shame on you - Don Polye!! -

Author:
Mad Max
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 29 2007, 10:38:11pm

I'm not questioning the legality of awarding the K26 million road project but what does worry me that whether or not have they got their priorities right.I would'nt go spending that kind of money on a ridiculous 6 lane 1.8 km road,what for? only a fraction of the people own an automobile,bulk of the people can get-by on foot if push comes to shuff. People need medical drugs and better hospitals,kids need educational facilities and equipment,institutional reforming and resourcing,like justice,law and policing.
Im from Wapenamanda and I do admire Don for his courage and transparency, I whole heartedly agree with him..no shame whatsoever..."Think again buddy"

Mad Max.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.