VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Beef up PNGDF

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2007, 04:58:10pm
In reply to: Raven 's message, "Beef up PNGDF" on Fri, Mar 23 2007, 02:12:23pm

I think it is time PNG started looking at recruiting more people into DF. I don't like the idea of the current downsizing and dictates from australia regarding our DF. Can the new government seriously consider this?

Just imagine; Fiji a tiny country in the Pacific ocean has an army that is equivalent to australia and other modern army in the world. Fiji is a speck of dust in the same ocean we come from but yet it can send its army to international trouble spots all around the Globe.

Our army is truly pathetic! We are listening to the wrong advices from Australia. The new government must disregard australian advise and build up our army.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Beef up PNGDF

Author:
For it
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Mar 27 2007, 05:10:16pm

I would be happy with a force of 10,000 members. Most of these
involved in the engineering battalion building roads, bridges and rural utilities supporting framers using helicopters and doing coast guard marine surveillance.

Our marine products are being targeted by scrupulous Asians these days because their oceans have been over-fished and depleted.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.