VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Enga Administration filled with failures

Author:
Den'den
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Mar 29 2007, 10:46:25pm
In reply to: Enga4 's message, "Enga Administration filled with failures" on Thu, Mar 29 2007, 04:01:18pm

The so called 'Political Banner' by the Ipatas Government/administration stands "Free Education for Development of the Engan Human Resources".

Now, since the inception of Free Education some thirteen years ago for Engan students (Human Resource), isn't it so conventional to ask;

1. Has any Engan Professional who has benefited directly from this free subsidy policy actually been awarded a position (even as Graduates) to work in that famous Ipatas Centre?

2. Is there a plan/schedule by the so-called Provincial Educational Advisors to Mr. Ipatas to one day make use of Engan professionals (graduated & working) back in Motherland?

3. Does the Ipatas Centre have a Data Base that has a record of successful careerists who are currently working else where in the country?

We cannot point fingers at people working at the Ipatas Centre as a bunch of retarded old timers, failures or non-degree holders 'but' call for a more logical review by the Ipatas Government (since Mr. Ipatas chooses people to work in the Provincial Government House) on who is qualified in seating in certain chairs in that Provincial Government building.

Enforced by the luring spirits of politics, naturally a politician like Mr. Ipatas will instinctively appoint individuals to suite and empower his political reign 'BUT' what a shame to 'US', the current working Engan Human Resource who are not in our home province to return something back to motherland. Personally, I benefited directly from the Free Education Subsidy. At that time, we were on the receiving side of things. Currently, I feel that I (we) can return something in appreciation back, ‘NOT’ to Peter Ipatas but once again to motherland, Enga. By return something, I mean contributing ideas and working towards a ‘Developed Enga’, this is the whole idea behind Free Education, isn’t it?

Enga hosts one of the largest Mining Projects in the world, the Porgera Gold Mine. The mine sees both national and expatriates working with the various departments and sections locking hands solely for gold production to continue day and night. Being an Engan and having a gut feeling that Engan Professionals were not being recruited for jobs with PJV, I wrote to the Governor Mr. Ipatas (Ipatas read the letter which he obviously ignored) to seriously bring the matter in front of his huge political microscope and formulate a strategy to converse with PJV that when Engans graduate in existing professions within the mine, these graduates (Engans) by default commence work at PJV. This understanding is then amalgamated into the company policies and it coexists with the rest. Currently, only a handful of Engans (professionals) work and the rest (including me), we work in foreign parts of the country only to be told, “Your Governor is an Action Governor who pays for your school fees.”.

That’s right, he is an action Governor, he said he’d pay for our school fees and he did. On the contrary, does he have any plans to bring back the Engan Human Resources working elsewhere in which Enga has invested so much to work in Motherland starting from the provincial parliament (Ipatas Centre) and Porgera etc….

Patriotic Engan Professional, in another mans land.

Den’Den.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.