VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]
Subject: Re: Can an Awareness Campaign be Possible?

Author:
Yakuman JP (Namba aporo)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat, Sep 02 2006, 11:12:20am
In reply to: Fr. Robert Laka 's message, "Can an Awareness Campaign be Possible?" on Fri, Sep 01 2006, 02:20:33am

Count me in as well, Fr. Robert. I like your idea and your statement: "An Engan is worth dying for an Engan if it is for a good cause". I believe this words of yours. With your position as you are, a clergyman, I believe you fear nothing, in which you have a genuine spirit of justice and equality, of peace and properity. I was changed becasue of your words and action, it is me, (brother of Ali Baba). You had no fear when you faced my brother to put down his weapon (which he did). Had you not stood up for an Engan, another life would have been lost. Although you were a Mai, other village leaders appreciated your effort. You are a son of Enga. It was a pity, you had to leave us soon when you were called for studies, but again it was for a good cause, for Enga, for PNG.

With that "tapumbai" I agree with you and PPambai to have an awareness campaign before the election. You know where to contact me when you come in May. We need to plan out as soon as possible. Any ideas how we shall begin?

Yakuman John Paul (POM)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Can an Awareness Campaign be Possible?

Author:
Fr. Robert Laka
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Sep 07 2006, 11:25:36pm

JP,

By early next month, I will be moving to the Philippines for the final touch of my studies. I should be getting ready to be home by April next year.

We will team up with an existing group, like the Youth Group and other groups to host the Education Campaign before the election. I may call for some gathering usually after Sunday services and we could use the occasion to do a little bit of awareness campaign. What we need to do is to come up with facts and figures that are worth sharing.

I have a number of points spelled out to be disseminated to the people. I don't know about others.

Fr. Robert Laka (Ambum Tsikoro Tange)
Slovenia - Europe

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.