VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Maid/House Keeper Required

Author:
Josie Harlow
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:26:54 05/17/08 Sat

Once again I am in desperate need of a qualified house keeper. The applicant should be skilled in the mechanics, cleaning and cooking aspects of life. They will be required to cook all meals, keep the house tidy (with help from our local cleaning company) and assist the gardening team in any extra duties. In addition they should be preofessional, not inviting guests to the household and looking smart.

Pay is 3000simoleons a week which includes bed and board. A start-up clothing allowance will be provided for the employee to buy additional clothing needed. Applicants MUST be flexible for working hours, for example, I need meals prepared for when I finish on Broadway and get home at 1am, or am flying in from Apply Valley.

Please send all applications to anttroy@hotmail.com, subject: Josie Harlow, Housekeeper

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Maid/House Keeper RequiredCassie14:48:18 05/19/08 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.