VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:31:01 01/27/04 Tue
Author: LiLNaE
Author Host/IP: 205.188.209.70
Subject: Noofies! Help!!

This isn't really a deaf dog issue, but I figured that since you seem to know cats too, that there was no harm in asking. My kitties don't like my new deaf dog, what can I do to help socialize them? My pitbull, Lady, doesn't mind the kitties, but they sure mind her! I am deaf and I have been waiting a long time for a deaf dog. I don't want to have to get rid of her. :( I'm also worried about raising my 3 month old son with her. I rescued Lady from the shelter, shes about 1 1/2 years old and her name suits her as she is quite a lady! Its hard to tell what she has been through. She was picked up off of the streets, all dirty and nothing but a sack of bones. Her tail is broken and missing a big clump of fur. Lady's owners knew she was in the shelter, but would not come and get her. What can I do to help ensure that she makes a good child companion, aside from teaching my son how to behave around her?? Shes such a sweet girl! I really want to give her a forever, loving home. Any advice you or anyone else could give would be great! Thanks for reading!! ~much luv, NaE

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.