VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:54:03 10/08/06 Sun
Author: Kay Lawrence
Subject: Re: Proposed Development At Tirpentwys Cut, Pantygasseg
In reply to: Kathryn Fowler 's message, "Proposed Development At Tirpentwys Cut, Pantygasseg" on 16:24:03 06/28/06 Wed

I heard about the planning proposals whilst walking in the "canyon" a couple of weeks ago. Two passing walkers told me the dreadful news and I registered my objection with Torfaen CBC immediately. I received an acknowledgement from the Planning dept. so I'm hoping that all is not lost yet.
I have lived in Pontypool for over half a century but only discovered the place about three years ago. I am intrigued by it's isolation and grandeur; It is an almost magical place and very beautiful when the sun highlights water dripping down the rock face. The colour in the vegetation colonizing the rocks is inspirational for any artist or photographer.

It would be an absolute tragedy if this and environmental treasure were to be destroyed. I too would welcome any info. on the progress of the campaign and offer my wholehearted support.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Proposed Development At Tirpentwys Cut, Pantygasseg -- Owen Price, 11:59:05 07/03/07 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+1
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.