VoyForums

Monday, September 01, 2014 6:15:54 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

WELCOME ALL ASPIRING AUTHORS!!!

The "Comicality Library" is here for you guys to not only get a look at some of the amazing writing talent that we have from other Shackers just like you...but it offers a chance for you guys to try out writing a few stories of your own! So don't be shy! You're among friends here! If you read something on the board and you like it, or if you just have some feedback or constructive criticism to give the author, be sure to let the writers know what you think! Every reply counts, so don't hold back, ok?

Please no 'rape stories'. If you are writing something that you think might have questionable content in it, feel free to write me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and ask, ok?

Enjoy! Write what's in your heart! And show us what ya got! :)

Also, check for story 'EXCLUSIVES' from me as soon as they're ready! You get to read it here first!

-POSTING- When you post something here, it would be helpful if you gave us a hint as to what it is. So before your title in the subject line, please add one of the codes below so we can check it out!

(S) - Erotic Stories

(NE) - Non-Erotic stories

(P) - Poetry

(L) - Song Lyrics (Either lyrics you've written yourself, or from a song that meant something to you)

(REQ) - Requests for authors to repost a story you missed, or if you want to see a certain type of story on this board.

(CR) - Any comments, criticisms, or questions directed at me personally. This is for a "Comicality Request", and I'll look out for these when I browse through the library.

An example of a typical post header would be:

(S) "New Kid In School: 100th Chapter"

You can either copy and paste your story here on the board, or make a link to your website where your story is available. And feel free to advertise whenever you want! So people can run over and check out what you wrote!

HAPPY WRITING!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Shack" Forum

Feel Free To Run On Back To
'Comicality's Shack Out Back'

Latest Story Offerings
Savage Moon 28 (6/14)
Dream Lover 3 (6/16)
Waiting Outside The Lines 10 (6/19)
Billy Chase 371 (6/20)
Dream Lover 4 (6/23)
Billy Chase 372 (6/26)
Gone From Daylight 32 (6/27)
Dream Lover 5 (7/2)
Dream Lover 6 (7/8)
Billy Chase 373 (7/10)
Agenda 21 (7/10)
Shelter (7/12)
Days Since Previous Offering
2 Days
2 Days
3 Days
1 Day
3 Days
3 Days
1 Day
5 Days
6 Days
2 Days
15 Minutes
2 Days

"It's not about my happiness anymore. It's about both of us being happy...together. Just us. The rest of the world be damned. All I ever wanted was you." - Ryan, "New Kid In School"

Archives: 123456789 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit!

You are visitor number

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.