VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• One of the nicest versions of the theme I've heard before. -- Mike, 08:09:34 06/05/20 Fri

I think I've played it about half a dozen times since I found it earlier today.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• A Bonus Story For You Guys At GayAuthors.... -- Comicality, 15:32:33 06/04/20 Thu

I didn't know that this was going to be posted today, but...presto! There it is! Hehehe!

I wrote a short story a while back for the GayAuthors Spring Anthology, and it is now available for you guys to read! It's called "Shared Blankets"! I hope you like it! And be sure to leave a comment to make me look cool in front of my peers over there! ::Giggles::

Have fun! And there's more to come, soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shared-blankets/

Replies:

• "Kiss Of An Angel 26" Is Up! -- Comicality, 14:13:29 06/04/20 Thu

The newest chapter of "Kiss Of Angel" is ready for you guys! And "New Kid In School" is next! Since they crossover with one another and all. Hehehe! So keep an eye out for more! And I'll seezya soon!

Let me know what you think when you get a chance! And if you haven't read any of this "New Kid In School" spinoff series before, you can start from the beginning at the link below.

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/kissofanangel/

Enjoy! :)
    The Shack's 22 anniversary is on June 19th!!! Expect some online goodies! Hehehe! Seezya then!

Replies:

• Nice! I'm in! XD -- Comicality, 08:25:09 06/04/20 Thu

You take Wonder Woman, mix her with Wolverine, and a whole squad of soldiers right out of Assassin's Creed...and put them in one movie? Yep! I'll be there!

Replies:

• The definition of an 'accomplice', according to the law... -- Comicality, 21:44:18 06/03/20 Wed

ac·com·plice

A person who knowingly, voluntarily, or intentionally gives assistance to another in (or in some cases fails to prevent another from) the commission of a crime. An accomplice is criminally liable to the same extent as the principal. An accomplice, unlike an accessory, is typically present when the crime is committed.

By the way...holding a Bible or crucifix upside down is considered Satanic. So...yeah. Don't do that on camera. Just saying. I'm not even super religious, and I know that.

Replies:

• I sent out the first round of emails about an hour or two ago... -- Comicality, 05:43:03 06/03/20 Wed

I didn't keep track of the number, but it was a bunch. Hehehe, and I'll do my best to send out more tonight! Cool? I'll get back to you all as soon as I possibly can. Promise!

Thank you sooooo much for the emails and the AMAZING feedback on the stories! God, I love you so much! Hehehe! Your supportive comments are what make all of this worthwhile!

The site's anniversary is coming up on June 19th, and I'll be sure to have goodies waiting for ya! Trust me! So keep an eye out for Comsie prezzies in the near future, on TOP of the regular posting of new chapters and stuff!

Keep those comments and emails coming! I'm loving every word! And I've recently been hearing from parts of the world that I've never heard from before! Which is blowing my mind! So thanks to you guys, especially! And don't worry...your English is fine! :P

Alright, I need some sleep. It's almost 6 AM here. But when I wake up, it's right back to work for the die hard fans who have been asking for more. Always remember...I love you too!

Take care, Shackers!

Replies:

• Awww, he's sooooo sweet! -- Comicality, 22:22:24 06/02/20 Tue

Max's whole personality is just bubbly and cheerful and it just makes him extra awesome! Sighhhh...

Hey! I remember 'Liquid Soul'! :O

Awww, now I'm homesick again. ((Snuggles Max))

Replies:

• "Savage Moon: The New Breed 35" is up! -- Comicality, 18:12:01 06/01/20 Mon

A brand new chapter of the sixth book in the "Savage Moon" werewolf saga is now available! So check it out! And let me know what you think when you have a chance. It would be awesome to hear from you!

And, of course, if you're brand new to the series, you can start from the beginning by finding "Savage Moon" on my story list down below! Enjoy!

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

• Imagine Question For 6/1 -- Comicality, 02:51:11 06/01/20 Mon

We all have them growing up, right? I mean, they start at a pretty young age, whether other people think they're rational, reasonable, or even possible. We're talking about DREAMS this time around! :)

When you were younger (Or, if you're one of our teen Shackers now)...what kind of dreams did you have, going forward in your life? Don't be shy! Hehehe! Share them with us! Maybe you wanted to sing. Maybe you wanted to wanted to be a famous artist. Maybe you were into science, or wanted to explore the mysteries of space, or wanted to make movies! Maybe you love cars, or video games, or photography. Or maybe you just wanted a significant other and white picket fence, with a dog named 'cuddles' and a pool table in the basement! We all have big dreams at one time or another in our lives. The question is...how close did you come to reaching those dreams?

Did you go for it and succeed? Go for it and maybe it wasn't what you thought it would be? Did you let someone else discourage you from giving it a try at all? Maybe you changed your mind and are much happier doing what you're doing today. Or...maybe there's this little splinter in the back of your mind that's still asking you...'What if?'

For this issue, we're talking about 'dreams', and what we did (or didn't do) to chase them down. Give us your thoughts when you get a chance! And I'll seezya soon!

NEW questions to be asked on the 1st and 15th of every month! Jump right in and give us your thoughts for future issues! Answer in the replies here, or email them to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like! Anonymous comments are always welcome! Just let me know ahead of time! Cool?

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 01:00:17 06/01/20 Mon

This week's 3M gives us an awesome 'time warp' crime thriller that should NOT go unnoticed!

"Don't Let Go"

This is another one of those really cool movies that could be considered 'underground', but only because a lot of people don't know about it. Awesome premise, awesome acting, awesome suspense and mystery, amazing directing and production value...this should have been in theaters! Seriously!

The story involves a homicide detective who is very close to his teenage niece, Ashley, while his former drug dealing brother is working hard to get his life back together and rebuild his family life. However, one night, when Ashley calls him up on his cell phone with a dire emergency, screaming and crying...he rushes over to the house to find out what's going on.

And his brother, his sister-in-law, and even his niece Ashley...have all been brutally murdered.

However, there's something fishy about the story he's given to explain what happened to them. And this is where the 'Twilight Zone' type of twist comes in! Two weeks after the grisly homicide...he gets a call on his phone again from his niece...who is living two weeks in the PAST!

So, the whole movie is a race against time where the conversations between the detective and his niece are trying to coordinate and figure out the clues to the big mystery, and possibly prevent this tragedy from happening at all. VERY cool movie!

Check it out when you get a chance! And let us all know what you think when you get the chance! It's definitely worth watching and sharing with your friends that like a good mystery thriller every now and then! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 00:38:57 06/01/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Paint A Pretty Picture' Kiss

• Say, Mike... -- Comicality, 14:58:58 05/31/20 Sun

...I know that just last week we were talking about Disney+ not releasing any of their shows yet, but apparently, it looks like they just changed course on that! :O

So, I guess we will be getting original shows from them within the next couple of weeks. And just like I expected, anything that could ruffle feathers with the 'Disney' crowd, they'll just put it on Hulu (Which comes free with Disney+ anyway). So...sweet!

I am really interested to see this "Love, Victor" show! Which is a direct spinoff of "Love, Simon", and Simon is actually a part of the series too, so the stories are definitely related. Plus "Artemis Fowl" is coming out soon too!

And away we go! :)

Replies:

• Real life 28 Days Later. Haha :P -- Mike, 13:37:39 05/30/20 Sat

Some monkeys broke out of a Covid lab, attacked an assistant, and stole some samples.

• Why does this keep happening? -- Mike, 12:23:23 05/30/20 Sat

It's tragic what happened to that poor guy. I don't understand it. Not all police are like him, but I can't imagine how frightening it must be to be black and pulled over or approached by a cop and not know what's going to happen. Or happen to someone in your family.

And asians are suffering similar discrimination and harassment at the moment because Covid happened to have originated in China. And whether or not its government is to blame. Somehow all Chinese people are guilty by association. Thus, anyone who is Chinese, or even Korean or Japanese gets insulted and attacked in the street because of what they look like or where they or their parents came from.

I don't understand this flawed and cruel mentality. I am embarrassed to belong to the same species as these wingnuts.

Anyway, I really was moved by this guy's speech. I am only familiar with him because I had seen another video of him endorsing Bernie a while back, but he's a great speaker.

• Someone else that I went to school with... -- Comicality, 18:52:26 05/29/20 Fri

Was admitted to a hospital ward in Chicago a few hours ago. My friends and I are sending him our best wishes, but we don't even know if he'll get them. (They take your phones and devices away when you're admitted and put under quarantine) I just hope that he'll be ok. I really do.

This is so messed up...

Replies:

• My apologies for the chat the other night! :O -- Comicality, 05:36:30 05/28/20 Thu

I got a late night phone call in the middle of it all, and I was having a lot of fun talking to you guys, but it was a bit of a serious matter, and it ended up being a lot longer than I thought it would be.

Basically, a bunch of my friends and I have to attend an online funeral today, via camera feed, because we've lost classmates and friends to the Corona Virus. So we had to coordinate everything so we could pay our respects. She left behind three kids, one who was supposed to graduate this month from high school. I feel so bad for them. I'm gonna try to donate some money to the family to help them out, but...it's not going to mean much when your mom is gone. You know?

Please stay safe out there, people. K? I know that the death toll just looks like a 'video game score' on a TV screen to most of you...but these are actual people dying out there. Real lives being lost. It's not a game. Stay HOME! :(

Love you all. Seezya soon.

Replies:

• "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) Chapter 2 Is Up -- Comicality, 23:55:20 05/26/20 Tue

A brand new 'remixed' chapter of "If Only In My Dreams" is up tonight. I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think down below. K?

And, if you missed the first chapter, you can find it at the following link...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/if-only-in-my-dreams-remixed/

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:25:47 05/25/20 Mon

This week, our 3M selection takes a moment to warp our brains...by trapping us in the paradise of modern suburbia!

"Vivarium"

As a big fan of shows like "The Twilight Zone", "The Outer Limits", and "Black Mirror"...this strangely entertaining independent movie was right up my alley! A bit on the quirky side, but very creepy in its delivery, I found myself locked in pretty much from the opening credits to the very end. Always a good thing!

"Vivarium" begins with a young couple who are just beginning to build a life for themselves, and look forward to having a home of their own and a chance to start a family. So they go out to take a look at one of the safe and pleasant areas of town, full of look-alike, cracker box houses, white picket fences, and green lawns for as far as the eye can see. However, during their first visit, this immaculate home...and in fact, the entire neighborhood...turns out to not be as pleasant as they were expecting.

This becomes evident the moment the couple actually tries to leave...and discovers that leaving the neighborhood is not an option. Looking around them, driving, attempting to survey the land itself...it appears that this spooky subruban neighborhood seems to go on and on into infinity. And no matter which direction they travel in, they always end up right back where they started. Trapped without any means of escape, things are only complicated when boxes of food appear in their driveway to keep them alive...and then, a brand new baby boy that they're expected to raise as their own without question.

I don't want to give anything else away, but definitely check this one out. If for nothing else than the fact that the kid in this movie is CREEPY in the most awkward way imaginable! Hehehe! Very cool flick! Let us know what you think if you get a chance to see it!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:16:37 05/25/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Follow The Rainbow Brick Road' Kiss

Replies:

• LOL!!! Because...soon to be true! :O -- Comicality, 19:56:09 05/24/20 Sun

Replies:

• "Jesse-101" Chapter 33 Is Up And Ready To Go! -- Comicality, 19:14:49 05/24/20 Sun

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is now up for your enjoyment! So dive back into the world of our favorite online celebrity, and see what's going on! Let me know what you think whenever you get a chance! And there's more to come soon! Seezya then!

http://www.voy.com/17262/

If this is your very first rodeo with "Jesse-101", you can read the series from the very beginning down at the link below! Cool? Seezya then! And stay safe out there! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/jessie-101onlinecelebrity/

Replies:

• A New Chapter Of "Shelter" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 06:20:30 05/22/20 Fri

A brand new chapter of "Shelter" is up today! And I hope you guys like it! Back to the zombie apocalypse we go! Enjoy! Hehehe!

Hmmmm...I'm hungry now...

And, of course, if you're brand new to the series or just need a refresher, you can read it from the very beginning at the link below.

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shelter/

Replies:

• Ughhh!!! I would LOVE...just LOVE.... -- Comicality, 20:39:41 05/21/20 Thu

...To live inside Christopher Nolan's brain for just one day! Just one! How does he come up with this stuff??? ::Bows Down To The Creative King::

• Heyyyy! Dancing Jukebox Boy Is Back! XD -- Comicality, 22:17:16 05/20/20 Wed

Awwww, I missed you, Dancing Jukebox Boy! (Just kidding, I never stopped watching! ::Giggles::) Basically, keep him in an open tab whenever you're listening to music. ANY Music! And then...be hypnotized!

Hehehe, those sexy hips though! :O Let me hold onto them with both hands! You know...to prevent motion sickness. :P

Cue music!!! XD

Replies:

• The Iconic series ends next month! -- bwctwriter, 14:10:48 05/20/20 Wed
    Can't wait to see how it all ends! >:-( They better not make a villain out of Clay! I'll KILL EM! :-p

I dunno tho... something tells me one of the most beloved characters was in on the murder of Bryce... But I hope that isn't true either... *bites nails*

Replies:

• I was just getting into Batwoman and now just heard Ruby Rose is leaving the show after just 1 season. -- Dom, 11:34:31 05/20/20 Wed
    I really liked her in it. Apparently it is going to be recast but we shall see.

Replies:

• "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 52" Is Up! >:) -- Comicality, 10:35:55 05/20/20 Wed

Just dropping a quick note to let you guys know that a brand new chapter of "Blood Ties" is now up and ready to go for the "Gone From Daylight" vampire series! I certainly hope that you guys will enjoy it, and please take a few seconds to let me know your thoughts in the replies down below! Cool?

And, if this is your first time finding the "GFD" series, or just need a refresher, then you can start from the very beginning at this link to my story page...

Also, be sure to look for the many MANY spinoff stories that are also taking place in the same universe as the main story! Give them a look! You never know...this might be on the test! :::Snickers::

Have fun! :D

• "Special Delivery" Posted! :) -- Comicality, 08:50:00 05/18/20 Mon

This was one of the 'Daydream' short stories that I wrote for Imagine Magazine, and I hope you guys enjoy it! Just something to give you all some warm fuzzy feelings to carry with you for the rest of the day! K?

Let me know what you think down in the replies below! And if you ever want to grab an entire collection of these Daydream stories as an ebook (Some innocent...some NOT so innocent, hehehe!), there are two whole volume's worth in the Comicality Ebook Section!

Volume Three coming this Summer!!! :)

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 07:38:32 05/18/20 Mon

This week's 3M is actually a LOT better than you'd think it had any right to be! LOL!

"My Spy"

Honestly, I don't think Dave Bautista (Guardians Of The Galaxy) got NEARLY enough credit for this movie, which just happened to fly under a lot of people's radars when it came out! And I was definitely one of those people. From early commercials, it looked like your average, run of the mill, Hollywood movie about a fish out of water tough guy who gets tamed by a youngster and finds his humanity. And, for the most part, that's exactly what it is. We've seen Kindergarten Cop and The Pacifier (Mmmmm....Max Theriot) and others, but there's something special about this one. I truly enjoyed it from beginning to end.

First of all, it's hilarious! So you will definitely get some good, and some surprisingly unexpected, laughs out it. And you get a decent dose of action as well. Add to that, some emotional moments and a couple of warm fuzzies, and you've got yourselves one hell of a good time. Oh, and the little girl in this movie is BRILLIANT! Her acting, her timing, the emotion she brings to the movie...she's a genius. We will definitely be seeing a lot more of her in the future.

The plot, as I said, is simple. Bautista plays a kick ass, take no prisoners, CIA agent who has a knack for 'overkill' when it comes to sensitive situations. So he's been sent on a soft mission where all he has to do is work surveillance on a little girl and her mother, just in case the big bad guy makes contact or targets them for murder. But when the young girl uses her wits to stumble in on their little secret operation, she uses it as leverage to make a friend and have some good old fashioned fun with her new father figure.

So yes! Check this one out. Very funny, very cool, very sweet. How can you go wrong?

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:36:54 05/18/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Hair Frizzy Fun Time' Kiss

Replies:

• Hehehe, priceless! -- Comicality, 23:18:41 05/17/20 Sun

One day, we're all going to look back on this time in our lives and laugh. And explain to the youth, like, "What's with the mask and gloves? What the hell happened to you guys back then?" Hehehe!

Replies:

• I'm baking chocolate chip cookies today! :) -- Comicality, 12:08:14 05/17/20 Sun

I don't know why, but my mom and I went out to grab some groceries, and I saw some cookie stuff on sale, and I smiled, and my mom was like, "Let's do it!" So...mmmmm...freshly baked cookie smell is wafting through the house right now. Soooo good!

Can't wait for gooey chocolatey goodness! About ten minutes. Awesome...

Replies:

• "Give It To Me Straight" (Chapter Five) Is Up And Ready! :) -- Comicality, 20:00:39 05/16/20 Sat

A brand new chapter of the "Give It To Me Straight" series has just been posted! And the completed ebook will be coming out VERY soon! So check it out, and let me know what you guys think when you get a chance! Cool?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! XD

Also, if you're new to the site (Waves hello), or this is your first time reading this story, you can check out all of the previous chapters at the link down below! K?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/give-it-to-me-straight/

Replies:

• Any fans of Star Trek? -- Mike, 02:53:21 05/16/20 Sat

I used to watch it when I was a kid. But recently got into the new Discovery series. I am planning to watch Picard after.

Now they've announced another series, a spin-off series.

Should be fun. :)

Replies:

• Looks like a lot is going on in the DC universe, next year, despite the virus slowin things down. :D -- Mike, 02:19:27 05/15/20 Fri

• For The June Issue Of Imagine Magazine... -- Comicality, 11:26:20 05/14/20 Thu

So, June 19th will mark 22 years of the Shack Out Back being online! Starting from that very first chapter of "New Kid In School", to the 'scary' chance that I took with "Gone From Daylight", to the many MANY chapters of "Billy Chase", and everything else in between...I've never had so much fun sharing my thoughts and feelings with an audience and a fanbase that I've truly come to see as my family over the years! I couldn't be more thankful! Thank you!

For the June issue of Imagine Magazine, I am giving everybody here a chance to ask me pretty much anything they want! About the site, the stories, my personal life, the magazine itself...whatever comes to mind! If you're a fan and have any questions about the stories and the characters? Ask me! If you're an aspiring writer yourself, and want to pick my brain about what I've learned over the last few decades? Ask me! If you just hate my guts and want to troll the living shit out of me for kicks? Go for it! I'll answer those too! Hehehe, it won't bother me in the least. I've been around for almost a quarter of a century now, I figure I must be doing something right around here!

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions you like between now and June 5th in the replies below this post! Anonymous questions are more than welcome! Or, feel free to email me directly at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like! Please limit it to two or three questions per person, and I'll try to answer as many as I possibly can for the next issue!

So get your questions together, and let me know...what you want to know! :)

Seezya soon! And thanks for YEARS of love and support! You guys have changed my life. And I'm forever grateful. I love you too!

Replies:

• Max....NO, Max! I said, NO! :O -- Comicality, 09:51:56 05/14/20 Thu

I'm supposed to be concentrating on 'Comsie work' right now! Quit trying to distract me. I need to focus. Don't give me that look!

MAX!!! I said, NO!!! Stop it!

Focus, Comsie....you're stronger than this! Don't let him break you.

Sigh...can he possibly get any cuter?

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #60 Is Live! :) -- Comicality, 09:42:13 05/14/20 Thu

https://imagine-magazine.org/

What's up, everybody?

Yes! We're a day early with the newest release of Imagine Magazine! I hope you guys don't mind! Hehehe! Brand new chapters of your favorite stories from MrM, Talo Segura, Lindon Weztser, Julian Taylor, Juju, Sean E, and the rest of the Imagine Family! As well as a few goodies from yours truly! And also...The Shack's '14th Annual Random Cake Holiday' is coming up on May 28th! So get yourselves something sweet, and take a moment to appreciate yourselves for all the good things you've done between now and then! Cool? :)

Enjoy! And be sure to hit that green button at the bottom of the screen to let the authors know that you love them!

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 13:06:35 05/11/20 Mon

This week's 3M pick hides evil in the most innocent of places!

"Dreamkatcher"

This movie, while taking a few twists and turns that some might call a little awkward, is still a fun one to watch if you're just looking for a good popcorn movie to watch during a quiet afternoon.

Starring Henry Thomas ('Elliott' from the classic movie "E.T.") as a father who is trying to move on with his life after the tragic death of his wife, he decides to spend some time in a cabin so he can get some work done in the city, all while allowing his young son to get used to his new, soon-to-be, stepmother. However, after visiting a small shop of dreamcatchers and other trinkets that are often used to trap or ward off evil, the boy begins to have savage nightmares. Given to him by a demon who is taking on the form of his deceased mother.

And, of course, everything gets increasingly creepy from there! As you can imagine. Hehehe! Anyway, a good flick to check out if you're running out of movies to watch at home. Give this one a try! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:37:05 05/11/20 Mon

This Week:

The "Hot N Horny Headband" Kiss

Replies:

• Hehehe! Awww, naked Ryan Reynolds! :P -- Comicality, 11:47:10 05/10/20 Sun

I had forgotten all about this movie! LOL!

Replies:

• Three legends lost in a day... -- Comicality, 19:19:05 05/09/20 Sat

R.I.P. to Little Richard today, who passed away due to bone cancer.

R.I.P. to Andre Harell (Responsible for artists like Mary J Blige, Jodeci, P Diddy, and others), who assed away from heart failure.

R.I.P. to Roy Horn of Siegfried and Roy, who passed away due to the Corona Virus.

A sad day indeed...

Replies:

• Who's been filming me while I clean the house? :O -- Comicality, 06:42:08 05/09/20 Sat

Replies:

• Hahaha! WHAT?!?! :O -- Comicality, 23:12:34 05/08/20 Fri

Aww, but this is too cute and adorable to be...ummm...mildly disturbing! :P

Hehehe, and this one too!

Replies:

• "My Only Escape 33" Is Up! -- Comicality, 11:40:47 05/07/20 Thu

Howdy, everybody! :)

Just wanted to let you all know that a brand new chapter of the series, "My Only Escape", is now up and ready to read! So I hope you guys will enjoy it, and maybe give me a wink and a smile to let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

Extremely tired right now, but super big hugs and thanks in advance, and look for the ebook versions to be released soon! ( https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ )

Seezya in 48 hours! :P

Oh, and as always, if you're brand new to the site (WELCOME!!!) or just to this particular series, you can find all of the previous chapters at the link down below. K?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: Damn straight! :P -- Comicality, 13:12:56 05/06/20 Wed

Replies:

• "Untouchable 27" has a new chapter! :) -- Comicality, 10:44:37 05/05/20 Tue

A brand new chapter of the "Untouchable" series is now up and ready for your enjoyment! So check it out, and be sure to let me know what you think down below, k?

As always, this story comes with a disclaimer! This story contains 'Adult/Youth' content, between a 23 year old man and a 14 year old boy. So, if that's not your thing, you can skip this one and come back in 48 hours for a new chapter of something else! Cool? No hard feelings! :)

Also, if you've never read this story before, you can only find all of the completed previous chapters on the nifty Archive! So, just follow the link below! And have fun! :)

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/untouchable/

And the newest chapter is on the Comicality Library!

• Whoah! Well THAT'S cool! XD -- Comicality, 17:30:33 05/04/20 Mon

Replies:

• I'm just gonna leave this here and hope maybe some of you will consider it... -- bwctwriter (), 09:05:12 05/04/20 Mon
    An old friend of mine is looking for donations for legal fees associated with securing guardianship of his younger brother. You don't have to donate if you don't want to... And if you do, you certainly don't have to give an arm and a leg... But I watched this young man go through enough struggles in his teenage years to stand by and do nothing now, in his time of need.

Read his story, make your own decision, and give only if and what you can. No strings attached, and no hard feelings if you decide to pass.

Jonathan's Journey Home via Gofundme

Thank you all for your consideration. :-)

Last edited by author: Mon May 04, 2020 09:06:56   Edited 1 time.

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ Returns!!! -- Comicality, 02:43:45 05/04/20 Mon

Welcome back to the 3M updates! I've got such wonderful things to show you! Hehehe, so let's get back into it, shall we? This week's 3M selection brings you some creepy chills, and a few surprises too!

"Eli"

I was actually really surprised by "Eli"! I mean, I love horror movies and paranormal stuff, but where I was expecting to find your average, run of the mill, spook fest...I got a little bit extra. Always a good thing, and very entertaining from beginning to end!

Young Eli is a boy that has developed some serious allergies to just about everything outside of his protective bubble. The world itself is basically toxic to him in every possible way, and his parents have to struggle with the idea that they can never touch their son. Hold him. Or allow him to go outside without putting his life in danger.

However, when a doctor seems to have a potential cure for him, possibly allowing him to live a normal life like other kids, the parents drive out to their facility to see if they can get him the help he needs.

Now, I'm not going to spoil anything. You'll just have to watch the movie for yourself. Hehehe, but...ghosts, secrets, doctors, lies, etc. Things aren't as they seem. And I think you guys will truly get a kick out of this one by the time the movie is over. I LOVED it! :)

Welcome back to 3M! And I'll see you next Monday with a new recommendation! I've got goodies waiting!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday Returns!!! XD -- Comicality, 02:26:59 05/04/20 Mon

This Week:

The 'Naughty By Nature' Kiss

• "Kiss Of An Angel" Is Up! -- Comicality, 12:17:33 05/03/20 Sun

If you guys have gotten all caught up with the "New Kid In School" series, and just finished the most recent chapter from 48 hours ago...then be sure to check out the companion piece, "Kiss Of An Angel", when you get a chance! And let me know what you think! Cool?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon with more! :)

Of course, if this is your first introduction to this series, you can find all the previous chapters at the link below!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/kissofanangel

• Imagine Question For 5/1 -- Comicality, 06:03:10 05/02/20 Sat

There are times in our lives when things may become difficult for us, and for those that we care about. it sucks, but it happens. And sometimes, the situation is extremely unbalanced or unfair. When these situations arise...we may find ourselves having to fight back. Bullies always choose easy targets, and if they think you're one of them...they'll never ever ever leave you alone. Hurting you is like fuel to them, and they'll get as much fuel from you as they possibly can until you put a stop to it.

However, what about when it comes to other people? When you see them struggling, when they're bullied or ridiculed, when they're being abused or taken advantage of? Are you willing to step in and help them out? now, this could mean an actual, physical, confrontation...or it could just mean a verbal thrashing, or unfair treatment at work or in school by an authority figure. When the time comes...will you step in and stand up for someone else in a time of need? Standing up for ourselves can be challenging enough, and it takes self confidence and courage to do so...but when it comes to your family or your friends or maybe just a stranger on the street...when you see an injustice being done to them, will you be the hero and rush in to help?

It doesn't make you a bad person to say no. Sometimes, it's just none of your business. Sometimes you don't know all of the details, and may need to figure things out before you rush in all hot headed and angry, trying to solve the problem. Sometimes, the real heroes move in after the offense to help with the effort to repair the damage done. And there's nothing wrong with that. But...in the moment...would you jump in to defend and protect your friends from harm or unfair treatment? Let us know!

As always, anonymous replies are welcome at my email, Comicality@shackoutback.net if you want to do it that way. Otherwise, just answer in the replies down below. I'd be interested to see what you have to say! :)

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• It's my birthday! Yay! XD -- Comicality, 02:07:42 05/02/20 Sat

And you guys are all invited to my 'No Touch' birthday party online! Because...I wanna be safe and can't risk any large crowds in real life right now. Not a good idea. But, the show must go on!

https://gayauthors.org/forums/forum/323-cafe/

Go to Youtube, find some feel good, upbeat, music...right click, copy the URL, and feel free to post it on the Comicality Cafe! If you're not registered to Gay Authors, that's ok. Just come by and listen to some music and get some good feelings yourself! K?

Love you all! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• "New Kid In School 63" is up! :P -- Comicality, 23:40:38 05/01/20 Fri

Happy Friday, you guys! I hope you guys are in a happy go lucky mood like I am right now! XD

A brand new chapter of "New Kid In School" is now available! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

It's my birthday tomorrow! Woo hoo! Come enjoy our 'very safe' online party on the Comicality Cafe ( https://gayauthors.org/forums/forum/323-cafe/ ) if you like! Hehehe! Might as well dance it out at home, right? :P

Anyway, enjoy! And if you're new to this story, you can check out all previous chapters at the link below! Seezya soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

Replies:

• I...I uhhhh.... -- Comicality, 20:57:39 05/01/20 Fri

I'm just...ummm....

Wait, what was I thinking about? Totally forgot...

Gotta focus! :P

• Happy birthday, Max! ::Snuggles:: -- Comicality, 12:47:31 04/30/20 Thu

Stay beautiful! I know the isolation might be getting you down, but stay safe, ok? Mwah!

Replies:

• "The Plateau" Returns! -- Comicality, 18:59:18 04/29/20 Wed

A brand new chapter of my very first 'fantasy' series, "The Plateau" has just been posted! So jump right in as we build up to Orrin's greatest adventure! Let me know what you think when you get the chance!

And of course, if you're brand new to this story, you can find all previous chapters in the link down below! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/the-plateau/?_fromLogin=1

• Hehehe! :P -- Comicality, 18:49:22 04/28/20 Tue

Replies:

• The "Same Love" ebook is available! -- Comicality, 18:39:44 04/28/20 Tue
    As I mentioned in the mailing list announcement yesterday, DK Daniels put together a free ebook full of short stories that you guys can download at your leisure, and beat some of the boredom from being on lockdown. I definitely wanted to put something in as well, and that story, "Rear-View", has been posted today. A new story will be posted every day from a different author at the link below! So check it out! Let me know what you think! And check out the other stories as well and give them some love for adding to the effort! Enjoy!

https://gayauthors.org/story/dk-daniels/same-love/

• "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) -- Comicality, 18:46:47 04/27/20 Mon

Many years ago, I wrote a story called "If Only In My Dreams" for a good friend of mine online. It was the only story that I've ever written specifically FOR somebody who was going through a rough time and dealing with a bad situation. (In fact, hehehe, that same friend was also used as 'Jeremy' the Blood Dealer in "Gone From Daylight") Anyway, looking back on it, there was soooo much more that I wanted to say with that story. So much more depth and emotion that I thought I could put into it, now that I've been writing for years and years and can do so with a little more finesse. Hehehe!

SO...I pretty much started from scratch! And this is going to definitely read like a whole new story when it's finished! The first chapter of "If Only In My Dreams" (Remixed) is now up! Check it out, and let me know what you think!

Also, the original is still available on the story page. Spoilers, obviously! But trust me, this version will be a whole different ballgame! I've picked up some skills since way back! :P

Replies:

• Awww, get well soon, Mark. -- Comicality, 22:58:05 04/26/20 Sun

Wishing you the best, sweetie.

By the way...vodka up your nose? What are you doing, dude? LOL!

• Happy Birthday, Fanson! :) -- Comicality, 06:51:15 04/25/20 Sat
    Dangit, I missed it by a few days! Sorry about that. But I wanted to wish you the best!

The 'Boy Farm' is open for you! You only get to choose two! So choose wisely! Hehehe, have fun! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• This was really sweet... -- Mike, 16:30:45 04/23/20 Thu

Seeing all the living actors who have played The role of the Doctor over the last sixty years put out a message to support our health service and health workers.

It was a particular surprise to see Tom Baker in it, who is nearly 90. And wow, David Tennant looks so different, and Matt Smith's looking quite buff.

Now I am ready for Season 13 of Doctor Who. It sucks that I have to wait like 7 months for the next episode. XD

Replies:

• "Agenda 21" Returns... -- Comicality, 21:06:36 04/22/20 Wed

A brand new (Long overdue) chapter of "Agenda 21" has just been posted! This was a story that was started years ago, and I started working on it again in early February during the "30 Days Of night" updates. Who knew how relevant it would be today?

I hope you guys like the new chapter, and please remember that this is a post apocalyptic 'what if' scenario! It's not real. Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

And, if you're brand new to this series? You can read all previous chapters at the link below! Seezya soon! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/agenda21-theculling

Replies:

• "Left Without Words" Turns 18! :P -- Comicality, 02:37:30 04/22/20 Wed

A brand new chapter of "Left Without Words" is now up for you guys to enjoy! Take a few seconds to tell me what you think if you can! Cool? I'd really appreciate it! :)

Seezya soon with more!

And...as always...if you're new to the site, or just to this story, you can find all of the previous chapters at...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

Have fun! :)

Replies:

• I LOVE THESE! -- Fanson, 00:04:48 04/22/20 Wed
    Ok so, yesterday I discovered these vids and OMG, I just, I love him! He's so cute, and handsome, and sexy and funny! Just, watch the vids and enjoy hehe.

and

Replies:

• That's a REALLY different take on Peter Pan! :O -- Comicality, 18:11:38 04/21/20 Tue

It looks pretty cool, tho! Edgy! Apparently it's going to be a TV series of some sort, but that is a really unique vision.

Replies:

• A New "Jesse-101" has been posted! :) -- Comicality, 18:03:06 04/20/20 Mon

A brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" is up and ready to go! And Chapter 33 is already under way! So enjoy! And if you've got a few extra seconds, let me know what you think in the replies! Cool? Seezya soon!

Also, if this is your first time being introduced to this series, you can find all previous chapters at the link below! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/jessie-101onlinecelebrity/

Replies:

• Awww, this was kinda heartwarming -- Comicality, 14:06:43 04/20/20 Mon

Replies:

• I really don't get the social anxiety thing... -- Comicality, 23:07:18 04/19/20 Sun

It's been a couple of weeks, and yeah...I get it, it's inconvenient...but what the fuck is going on with people in Florida going to the beach in large groups??? Like, right NOW! :O

I just...I don't understand the mentality at all. I have electricity, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, BEER in the fridge, cable television, movies, music, and video games. Right here in my house! If you need groceries or fast food or something essential, cool. Why the FUCK would I risk my health, and potentially my LIFE (as well as the lives of countless OTHER people) to go...I don't know...have a barbecue or something? That's just stupid!

STAY...THE...**FUCK**...HOME!!!!

These people are going to poison the environment and make this whole process take months, or even YEARS, longer than it has to!

You know what I'm doing right now? I'm sitting at my laptop, writing stories, and answering emails. If there was no virus, no pandemic, and I was just coming home from work...do you know what I'd be doing right now? I'd be sitting at my laptop, writing stories, and answering emails. What the hell is the goddamn difference? Most of these people never wanted to leave the house until someone told them NOT to!

If these people are so restless, and so lonely, and so desperate for attention, that they want to play games with their lives...fine. Go! Have at it! But STOP poisoning every place you go, everything you touch, and the very air that you breathe, for the rest of us. We're smart enough to keep from taking that risk, but we have to shop and buy food and put gas in the car like everybody else. And these assholes are FUCKING it up for all of us! Knock it off!

So stupid...

Replies:

• Hehehe, so wait... -- Comicality, 18:23:06 04/19/20 Sun

Is Johnny Orlando spending his time on lockdown just dancing around his bedroom and live streaming with Hayden Summerall, HRVY, Asher Angel, and Noah Schnapp right now? :O

Somebody tap into that feed! I'll just bet there's some naughty stuff going on there behind the scenes! Fanfic! :P

• A Short Gay Film -- Comicality, 02:52:00 04/19/20 Sun

Just wanted to share. Always be careful out there! Seezya Monday!

Also, I'm having an email marathon soon! I'll talk to you there!

Replies:

• "GFD: Fanboys" Has A New Chapter Tonight! -- Comicality, 19:26:50 04/16/20 Thu
    And the latest roll out begins! Hehehe!

A brand new chapter of "GFD Fanboys" has just been posted! I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think when you get a chance, k? :)

Now...if you've never read the "Gone From Daylight" vampire series, or you're just not a fan, that's ok. This isn't really a vampire story. It just exists in a world where "GFD" is a successful novels and a growing movie franchise! But the story is more along the lines of a "New Kid In School" or "Jesse-101". So give it a try and see if you like it!

More to come! I'll seezya then!

And if you've never read this series before, you can find all of the previous chapters on the link below! Love you lots! Take care, and stay safe out there!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfdfanboys/

• Imagine Question For 4/15 -- Comicality, 12:19:56 04/15/20 Wed

I mean...we all 'look', don't we?

Maybe it's a strictly male fascination, but comparing sizes, looks, length, girth...it's kind of a constant thing. Gay or not. (But MUCH more entertaining if you're gay! Hehehe!) You might just see somebody, and whether you're attracted to them or not, you might just wonder, "I wonder what he's packing down there." C'mon, be honest...you've thought about it. Lord knows I have!

So the question is...what do you think when it comes to 'size'? About your own, or about someone else's. Does it really matter to you? Do you find yourself comparing with your own? Have you ever been worried or insecure about how you match up to the guy next to you? Do you imagine a massive 'beef tube' when you're having sexy thoughts? Hehehe! What are your thoughts and experiences when it comes to penis size? Let us know!

As always, anonymous replies are welcome at Comicality@shackoutback.net or down in the replies below. I'd love to hear your comments on this, so open up and give us your two cents!

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #59 Is Live!!! -- Comicality, 01:16:38 04/15/20 Wed

A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is now live and available to you guys! New chapters from your favorite authors, a couple of extras, and some new series that you guys can get into while scanning the new to keep yourselves busy these days! Also, a short story from DK Daniels that you should definitely check out! And our featured author of the month is Myke D! So be sure to check out his first chapter, as well as my one on one interview with him about his ideas and his writing process! Cool?

Have fun, you guys! And give your fave authors a bit of feedback to let them know that you're reading! And in Imagine Magazine, we now have the new 'click' function going on, so you can just reach the end of the story and click the 'like' button if you want! Simple. Quick Easy. You'd have to deliberately AVOID clicking a button after reading somebody's hard work, so...you know...

...Don't be a dick. Hehehehe!

Love you lots! Enjoy the newest issue of Imagine Magazine! And stay safe out there! K?

Replies:

• Just saying hi! :) -- Comicality, 16:30:27 04/14/20 Tue

No reason, but I just wanted to send some love your way! Just in case you were being super 'quiet' recently! Hehehe, I KNOW that you're at home! Or at least I HOPE you are, if possible!

So take this virtual hug from me to you, and say hello if you get a second to do so! Cool?

Love you lots! And we've got good times coming, starting tomorrow! :)

Replies:

• Happy Easter Weekend -- Comicality, 02:49:46 04/11/20 Sat

If you celebrate Easter, then happy Easter. If not, then happy weekend. K?

Listen to me...do NOT...I repeat, do NOT, go congregating in large numbers and churches and all of that bullshit that some crazy crackpots are trying to convince people to get involved in! Ok? Don't be stupid!

Seriously, FUCK the economy right now! A handful of billionaires can miss a luxury vacation or two for the sake of public safety. Do NOT let them 'rush' you back out into an environment where your fucking LIFE is in danger! Stay home! K?

God won't lose sight of you, I promise. "What the...where the fuck is Billy? He won't come out to church on Easter Sunday! Well, NOW he's just gotta go spend an eternity in hell!" Ummmm...no! That's not how that works! Hehehe! You'll be fine.

Any other time, I'd have to literally SMACK a cell phone out of somebody's hand to get them to pay me some goddamn attention! NOW everybody is whining and crying about real human interaction! No. Go stare at your cell phone and 'text' all day while ignoring everybody around you like you usually do. Maybe you'll actually appreciate real human interaction when this is all over with, but for now...behave yourselves, ok? Seriously.

Stay safe...

Replies:

• YAY!!! We're saved! LOL! -- Comicality, 00:03:47 04/11/20 Sat

• Hehehe, silly buns... -- Comicality, 20:10:27 04/09/20 Thu
    ...THAT'S not where your Corona Virus mask goes! :P

Replies:

• Hehehe, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ::Swoons:: -- Comicality, 05:57:05 04/09/20 Thu

Yeah...high school boys! I reember that being both a blessing and a curse. But fond memories remain, regardless!

https://www.reddit.com/r/gay/comments/fuhn8b/my_poor_gay_heart_cant_handle_this/

Replies:

• Stuff lately.... -- Comicality, 03:07:24 04/08/20 Wed
    ...So, we had a few scares in my family over the past week and a half. I have family both in health care and in the military, and I wish they could stay as far away from this virus as human possible, but they don't have that option. Plus, I got really sick, myself, a few days ago (NOT with Covid-19! Promise! I'm avoiding that like the...well, let's not use the usual reference in this instance. Heh! This was something else entirely), and some of my friends at home really panicked, but it was a temporary thing that was totally unrelated. SO...rest easy.

Trust me, I actually *LIKE* being stuck at home! I've never been so relaxed. I'm even well RESTED right now! :O And you guys *KNOW* how much I hate to sleep! Hehehe!

But my mom has been getting a little bit stir crazy lately, and she keeps trying to find excuses to leave the house. Like...WTF??? What part of 'potentially LETHAL global pandemic' are you not understanding??? One day, she actually went out to get the car washed! Are you fucking KIDDING ME??? Yeah with mask and gloves on, but...who the hell cares if the car is a little dirty right now???? What are you DOING??? That's not a necessity!!!

GRRRRR!!!!!

So....to stop her from making up stupid 'independent mom' excuses and trying to keep her (and myself) safe, I've been spending almost every waking moment making sure that she's got something to do other than go outside right now. So that's where I've been, for the most part, the last little while. But I'm still here. K? And we're doing fine. The family has been keeping up with one another on the phone and online to make sure everybody is doing ok, and sharing some good laughs as well! I even checked up on my dad once or twice. So we're doing great, I hope you guys are too!

Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy! And we'll celebrate BIG TIME when we make it through to the other side of this mess. K?

Love you all!

Also got wrapped up in some video games that I never finished before. ::Giggles:: Selfish of me, I know...but such is life! :P

Replies:

• It's been a long time -- Leszek, 18:30:41 04/05/20 Sun
    Hi,
    I haven't posted or commented here in a long while. Probably a few years have passed. I've found a video by Patrick Sean Bradley that I once shared here and I figured "Maybe Comsie remembers me?" so I'm just dropping by to say "hi"

-that Polish dude that likes languages xD

Replies:

• Damn, this kid got skills. -- Mike, 10:10:58 04/05/20 Sun

• Editing some more... -- Comicality, 01:17:44 04/05/20 Sun

I'm here.

Not in the best of moods tonight, but...I'm working on stuff. K?

I'll post more later. I just want things to be good when they get posted. That's all. I'm...trying to motivate myself to get things right.

Love you all.

Later...

Replies:

• Logan Williams, dead at 16... -- Comicality, 05:31:26 04/04/20 Sat
    The young actor from "The Flash" TV show, "Supernatural", and "The Whispers" has suddenly passed away today. :(

The cause of death hasn't been determined, but his parents and grandparents were unable to come see him due to the Covid-19 virus. So...no one knows if that was a part of this or not. But...RIP Logan Williams. My condolences go out to the family.

Replies:

• My brain is a bit jumbled... -- Comicality, 04:20:31 04/04/20 Sat

I'm trying to settle down and concentrate, and I'm trying to write, and I'm talking to family on the phone, and I'm trying to clean more of the house, and I'm trying to spend time with my mom, and I'm answering emails, and....

Let's just say that my brain is starting to cramp up on me right now. So bear with me for a day or two, ok you guys? I'm trying to adjust to everything that's going on right now. Which seemed like it would be easy, but it isn't.

I'm SO exhausted! :(

I'm answering emails tonight though! Got through 32 of them so far, and I'll try to double that before I go to sleep. It's so cool to hear from you guys again! And I'll try to come by the chat again later on tonight! It's been so full lately, and catching up with you guys has been awesome! Where the hell have you BEEN??? LOL! Love you lots!

Ok! gotta run! I'll try to send out more emails tonight! Sezya soon!

Replies:

• Good to see ya, Stefan! :) -- Comicality, 17:36:21 04/03/20 Fri

You know, I've never really seen him dance before. Awwww, it's kinda cute! :P

And him and Gavin Magnus have been awfully 'friendly' lately. I'm telling you...that's fanfic material right there! Hehehe!

• Rest In Peace, Bill Withers. -- Mike, 16:26:48 04/03/20 Fri

He was known for a lot of iconic songs, including 'Lean On Me', 'Lovely Day', & 'Ain't No Sunshine'.

• GAHHH!!! There's a "Train To Busan 2" coming????? -- Comicality, 05:40:51 04/03/20 Fri
    If you guys haven't seen "Train To Busan"...it's one of the BEST zombie movies, ever! And it takes place on a bullet train! I even wrote it into my story "Fanfic"! I'm a huge fan! But this trailer came out tonight, and WOW!

Omigod...is that the little girl? Is that...is this....AHHHHH!!! I'm in! Can't wait! ::Wiggles::

Seriously..."Train To Busan" is fucking AWESOME!!!!

Replies:

• Happy Birthday, TurtleBoy! :) -- Comicality, 14:32:18 04/02/20 Thu

I've still got some work to do on that...ummm...'thing' that we discussed! Hehehe, but I opened the Boy Farm today, just for you. You can look, but no touching. Social distancing, dude!

Love always! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Oh my god, this is terrible news... -- Mike, 20:21:57 04/01/20 Wed

Fountains Of Wayne's co-frontman / songwriter, Adam Schlesinger has died from the Coronavirus. :(

They were one of the bands I were really into during my youth, and I still play their songs regularly.

This is tragic. The guy was only 52.

Their biggest hit was Stacy's Mom. Which is about a boy who falls in love with his girlfriend's hot mama.

RIP Adam :(

• You know...I didn't think it was possible to be even more in love... -- Comicality, 19:41:29 04/01/20 Wed

...Sighhhhh...but he's just...Max, you're amazing. Love and kisses, dude. Awwww...we Chicago boys gotta stick together! Hehehe!

Besides...if I could be at home with you, I'd never let you leave the house anyway! ::Giggles:: "What are you getting dressed for? Come back here!" :P

Replies:

• He's still so adorable. -- Mike, 08:06:15 04/01/20 Wed

And he's a lot more confident than he was in his early TV interviews. He's had a lot of experience, I guess. But he's still really sweet.

Here is Daniel Radcliffe and Colbert, both in their own homes, quarantined, doing an interview. The first few minutes feature some technical difficulty, trying to get the sound from Radcliffe's side, but it's funny to see.

Also on topic, sort of, I just found out that the famous nude of him, on stage with the white horse, is a fake. I always thought it was real, but nope. Dan saw it too, and he said that's not his johnson. Hahaha

• Stir crazy? Me??? Hehehe...nope! -- Comicality, 04:53:33 04/01/20 Wed
    I was talking to one of my best friends tonight, and he was like, "Are you experiencing any cabin fever yet from being inside all the time?" LMAO!!! ME??? Hell no! I *LOVE* being at home! I've got movies, music, internet, peace, quiet, video games, food, alcohol, and stories to write! The only things outside are a sickness that I don't want to catch, a car that I don't want to buy gas for, to drive to a store that I probably don't want to go to, to grab stuff that I probably can't afford! So...NOPE! 

I'm actually getting stuff done around the house. And online. I'm loving it so far! I spent all day yesterday cleaning and listening to music. Hehehe, so I'm SUPER happy! I'm dancing around the house like...

LOL! So NOPE! Feeling great! Stay safe, people! And I wish you all well!

Replies:

• Oops, I think I got my wires crossed somewhere, hehehe! -- Comicality, 04:24:13 04/01/20 Wed

But that's what a decent dose of day drinking will do! ::Giggles::

Anyway, a brand new chapter of "Untouchable" was released yesterday morning as a part of the 'Lockdown Relief' effort! Now, please remember that this story contains adult/youth content. So, if that's not your thing, then just stick around for a bit and you'll get something else to read later on today. K? But, if you're fans of the series...enjoy! And let me know what you think when you gt a chance! :)

Also, if you want to read this story from the beginning, all of the earlier chapters are not on the website. But you can find them in the Adult/Youth section on Nifty at the link below! Cool?

Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• I just finished watching The End Of The Fucking World (season 2) on Netflix. -- Mike, 23:38:33 03/31/20 Tue
    It's a really different, and funny show. I don't know how to explain it, but the trailer for season 1 does a good job of giving you an idea.

I love Alex. He's kinda cute in a super nerdy way. He's like Asa Butterfield and Freddie Highmore rolled into one. I don't know if he's gay in real life, but he kind of gives me a vibe. I don't know. See what you think. Maybe he's just socially awkward, like the characters he plays (he also played a pedophile who was being blackmailed in Black Mirror).

The trailer for season one.

It's unlike anything else I have seen on TV. It's probably not for everyone cause it's really dark comedy, but I loved it. Season 2 was good, but not as great as season 1.

Replies:

• For those of you who like both anime and Rick And Morty, you might like this. -- Mike, 23:35:46 03/30/20 Mon

They did a five minute bonus episode in the style of anime.

Personally, I really never took to anime. I have tried, I just don't get it.

I do love Rick And Morty though. I can't wait for the continuation of season 4.

It's painful being a fan of the show cause they're the slowest producing show out there. Four seasons in 7 years. It's even slower than Doctor Who, who have put out 12 seasons in the last 15 years.

Still, I love the show and the writing is top-notch, so I can't complain too much. :)

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 4/1 -- Comicality, 17:17:30 03/30/20 Mon

The internet...

I know that this is going to make me sound super old, but honestly...the internet being a common household 'appliance' or a cash and carry mobile device? I was starting COLLEGE when that was a thing! Hehehe! Seriously. I mean, The Shack is actually almost an entire decade older than Youtube as you know it! It hasn't been that long.

The idea that you could reach out and talk, argue, and share ideas, in real time, with someone on the other side of the globe was just like....wow!

People can make friends with others in places that they've never been to or have even heard of. Express ideas that they never could have in real life. However...

What happens when it comes to an emotional attachment with someone halfway around the world...when you're in a committed relationship? Now, take a moment and think about this. What if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend that you loved with your whole heart, and they began talking...sharing...even FLIRTING...with someone online or on social media?

Is that cheating? Is that a betrayal? Put yourself in the place of someone who has someone who is completely loyal to them 'physically'...but might have developed feelings for someone that they might never see, or touch, or taste, in real life. I mean...isn't that just indulging in a fantasy? Or is that an actual 'stab in the back' by the person you gave your heart to and trusted them to be careful with it?

And...what if it WASN'T your partner doing it? What if it was YOU? You just found someone in Australia, or South Africa, or Brazil, that you really felt a connection to...and you enjoyed the idea of being with them. Would you be cheating on your love for someone else?

I'm interested to see what you guys have to say on this one, because it happens more often than you might think. Share your thoughts down below! And, as always...anonymous comments are welcome at my email at Comicality@shackoutback.net as well! Cool?

Replies:

• "New Kid In School 62" Is Up! -- Comicality, 15:09:18 03/30/20 Mon

The first of many stories for the Shack's 'Lockdown Relief' posts (STAY HOME!!!) is up and ready for you! I hope you guys enjoy it! And let me know what you think when you have some time!

(And, let's be honest...if you're self quarantined at home like you're supposed to be...then we ALL have time! Hehehe! So don't get silent on me!)

Have fun!

AND...if you've never read "New Kid In School" before, you can start the series from the beginning at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

• Update and other things -- Scott (hbk3001), 13:13:50 03/30/20 Mon
    Well it’s been a long time. But with everything going on I thought I’d check in.😆 I work in what is considered “essential” services in NY state but otherwise I am staying home bored out of my mind haha! Has anyone checked out the Tiger King documentary on Netflix? One of the most entertaining things I’ve seen in a long while. I have also been reading through a lot of old Stephen King, and just started the novel of “Call me by Your Name”. If any of you have seen the movie and not read the book you should! It gives a lot of insight of what’s going on in the characters minds and so far pairs with the film perfectly. Which is good on one hand but on the other leaves me knowing that by the end of the book I will be sobbing. Definitely a good read though regardless. Otherwise I have adopted a new puppy, she is a 7mo old German Shepherd female named Nala. This brings my total to 3 dogs all of the same breed so I fill other free lockdown time with sweeping enough hair off the floors to insulate a small house. Trying my best to stay positive about all the stuff going on in the world as we all should! Stay safe and healthy out there everyone!
    -Scott

Replies:

• The Shack's 'Lockdown Relief' effort is only hours away! -- Comicality, 05:20:41 03/30/20 Mon

I have been working really hard on stuff for this week, editing stuff from before, getting stuff ready for Imagine Magazine, etc...but the big goal is this...

...PLEASE, YOU GUYS...

STAY AT HOME!!!!!!!

Now, I know that these are strange times...I know that many of you are stuck at home and you may be going a little stir crazy at the moment...but this outbreak is NOTHING to play around with! Ok? The most dangerous thing that any of you can do right now is be too stubborn to take this seriously! A lot of people are trying to go about their daily lives in order to shroud themselves in a sense of denial and feel comfortable about what's going on right now. PLEASE DON'T! This is serious. I'm not suggesting that people worry and go into some sort of panic...just make sure that you're keeping yourself informed, keep clean, take all the necessary precautions, and stay at home! You're getting an official break from the rat race of life...find ways to enjoy it.

Don't be stupid! Your Spring Break beach party can wait! Your dinner party can wait! Your WEDDING can be postponed! Don't go jogging, don't pack yourself into churches/synagogues/mosques, don't take long trips, don't run out to the biggest Wal-Mart that you can find for a bunch of garbage that you don't need unless it's an emergency. WTF are people doing??? They're not only risking their own lives, but the're risking the lives of every single person that they come into contact with! People I love! People I CARE about! So stop being so fucking stubborn and stay the fuck home!!! Ok? UGH!!! I mean it! Otherwise, you're making things worse for the entire planet, and this whole process is going to take a lot longer than it has to! Stay home!

I went out of my way to make sure that you've all got plenty of stories to read for a while. And I know it won't be enough, because it's never enough for some people. But it's all I've got to contribute to the effort for now, and I wanted to do something. So read away. Play some video games, binge watch some Netflix shows, goof around on Youtube...all of those things that kept you so busy and spent hours and hours doing before when you knew, damn well, that you had other things more important that you should be doing? Well, do them now! Occupy your time. But stay HOME! And in a few weeks to a month, we might get some idea as to how long this will last, and when life can start getting back to normal.

It's just a little while. It's not too much to ask. K?

This thing just infected more than an entire Superbowl audience worth of people. And a lot of folks aren't being sensible about this, thinking "Well, life has to go on, right?" Guess what? For a rather alarming number of those people...life did 'not' go on. So be careful. Be safe. And please...stay home. Just for now.

Love you lots! And stories start at Noon...

Replies:

• THIS IS SO EXCITING! -- TurtleBoy, 18:52:11 03/29/20 Sun
    My absolute favorite artist is Simon Stålenhag. He paints and writes illustrated stories that blow my mind away. My absolute favorite book of his is "Tales From the Loop" and all of a sudden I find out Amazon has turned it into a series! WHAT?! WHAT?!!! :o :o :o

Do you know how freaken awesome this is? Do you know just how badly my mind is blown right now?! The best part is, it airs an April 3! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

https://youtu.be/1htuNZp82Ck
    https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Loop-Simon-Stålenhag/dp/1624650392/

Replies:

• There is always redemption... -- Comicality, 14:27:37 03/27/20 Fri

I truly believe that, no matter what you've done...if you find your way back to being a good person, then redemption is possible. If anything, your voice can be stronger than those who haven't been through the trials and tribulations that you have. So find your way back to the right path. And 'fix' it, you know? There's forgiveness waiting for you on the other side of denial. ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Yay! Creepy 'boy horror'! My favorite! XD -- Comicality, 10:13:35 03/27/20 Fri

Replies:

• Lockdown Relief! :) -- Comicality, 20:18:46 03/26/20 Thu

During these trying times, I want everybody to be healthy, and stay vigilant. Do NOT go out if you don't have to! Wash your hands! Get some latex gloves and wear them when you can! K?

That being said, I'm at home all day now. And I thought it might be cool to have a Lockdown Relief effort to post a bunch of new stories and keep you guys at home! So stay safe! And look for some 'at home' entertainment starting Monday! Cool?

Love you all! And please continue to take this virus seriously. People's lives depend on it.

• Alright, so my family and I have come up with an effective game plan.... -- Comicality, 19:25:52 03/24/20 Tue

I'll be doing some babysitting and some other stuff while we all try to deal with the current crisis. And that's cool. I'm happy to take care of my cousins and stuff while they're out of school. Like i said before, we're sort of trying to juggle our responsibilities between us, but I'm a big kid at heart! Hehehe, so it's like, "Bring my cousins over here so I have somebody to play with!"

Anyway, stories will begin again on Monday! Cool? MANY more stories to post, ebooks, and much more! I just need some time to do my family duties first, k? I'll be around! I've been going to the chatroom almost every night lately. So, if you want to catch me, just drop by! We'll have some laughs! K?

Take care! And thanks for being so understanding while me and my family are dealing with the current issues affecting the world. This is a life or death situation. It can't be treated lightly.

Love you lots! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Catching up on a bunch of my reading... -- Comicality, 18:24:48 03/23/20 Mon

...I've been behind for soooo long! Even stuff on Imagine Magazine! I look forward to reading more stuff from you guys, because the stories are really cool and I love getting engaged in them. I just haven't been able to catch up the way I wanted to for ages.

I started reading stuff again, and contacting the authors to let them know what I thought of their new chapters. It'll take some time, but I enjoy it. :) So much awesome talent out there, you know?

Anyway, cleaning my house up tonight! Everything is looking super shiny and awesome! Smelling like lemon Pledge! Giggles! I might drop by the chatroom late night tonight. (So Matt will be there, right??? Geez! I come early and he yells at me! Come late, and he still yells at me! I can't win with this guy!) :P

Take care! Love you all!

Replies:

• "GFD: Blade Of Shadows 3" Is Up! -- Comicality, 21:44:27 03/20/20 Fri

A brand new chapter of the "Gone From Daylight" spinoff story, "Blade Of Shadows", is now up and ready to go! I had TWO chapters of this planned for the '30 Days Of Night' updates last month, but ran out of days! Hehehe! So check it out! And let me know what you think!

And if this is your first time reading this story, be sure to check it out in the "GFD: Worlds" section of the site when you get a chance! There are a LOT of vampire goodies there just waiting for you to sink your teeth into them! >:)

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/world/gone-from-daylight/

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 20:08:04 03/20/20 Fri

Hehehe! Just having some fun! Because, why not? :P

Posting a new vampire goodie in a few minutes, and then I'm going by the chatroom for a while if you guys are awake and wanna share some laughs for a while! Hope to see ya there!

::Kiss::

• "Connor's Best" Has Been Posted! -- Comicality, 17:31:15 03/19/20 Thu

This is another one of those short Daydream stories that was written for Imagine Magazine! It's a one time deal, but I hope you guys enjoy it just the same! Have fun! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! :)

Replies:

• The current (and ever-changing) situation... -- Comicality, 10:21:47 03/18/20 Wed

So...due to the COVID-19 outbreak, I was called from work to come in two hours later than normal, and then to leave an hour early. Then a new schedule was being put together. Then that schedule may no longer be valid. And then a mandatory meeting was put into effect for all employees. That's just a few hours from now. None of us knows what that means, exactly, but some of our other locations have been shut down already. So, I'm thinking that we may be headed in that same direction by the end of the week.

A few plans and adjustments will have to be made, but we're looking to have the whole area under quarantine. Which sucks, but it will make for one heck of a long break. Hehehe, well, until money starts running low, but I've got a little bit saved up. I think it'll last a few weeks. ::Fingers Crossed::

My other family members are able to still work for the time being, but all of the kids are now unable to go to school. So they may have to stay home anyway. We're all going to make plans to pull together and figure out what to do once we figure out the details of who can work and who can't.

Anyway, by this weekend, I hope to have some more information. For now, though...stay safe you guys. Seriously. This isn't a joke.

And Florida....WTF are you doing??? Spring Break??? Are you fucking kidding me? That's a disease fest WITHOUT a global pandemic going on! Keep your idiot kids at HOME! What the fuck??? So stupid...

Replies:

• "Picture Me And You 10" -- Comicality, 09:55:11 03/18/20 Wed

A brand new chapter of the "Picture Me And You" series has just been posted this morning! So I hope you guys enjoy it! And if you get a chance, please let me know what you think down below!

And, of course, if this is your first time diving into this story, you can read all previous chapters at the link down below!

Have fun! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/picturemeandyou/

Replies:

• Hehehe! Good questions indeed! -- Comicality, 10:18:25 03/16/20 Mon

And hi, Chandler! Mwah! :)

Spoiler Warning, of course, if you haven't seen the show!

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #58 has gone live! :) -- Comicality, 23:12:30 03/15/20 Sun

It's the 15th today! And that means that a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is up and ready to go! So jump in and ive it a look when you get a chance! New chapters of your favorite monthly stories are waiting for you, some articles, some poetry, some writing tips, and cute boys too!

Also, the new Imagine website is fully operational, working better and faster than ever before! Also much better for your mobile devices! AND, now there's a voting system added to every single page! So you can show your appreciatio with the simple click of a button to let our authors know that you love them! Cool?

This month's featured author is ACFan! And the first chapter of his story, "Memories", will be there as well as an interview with your's truly!

So have fun, you guys! And I'll seezya soon!

Be safe! Be clean! Stay healthy!

Replies:

• Things are getting pretty cray cray, at the moment... -- Mike, 16:53:12 03/15/20 Sun

Just thought I'd drop a comment and ask how everyone's doing. Are you affected by the quarantines? Have you, or a friend/loved one had the virus? Have you been effected in any other way?

For those of you who work in the service industry, are you worried about catching it?

People are panicking. And some are REALLY panicking. I've seen some stupid mass brawls at grocery stores... mainly in Australia, for some reason. What's going on down there? :P

But it's been pretty crazy everywhere and they're predicting that it will get a lot worse. Italy and Spain, and increasingly France, things are very bad. The growth trend in New York is also worrying. It's on a similar trajectory to Italy. They're saying the whole state could be put on lockdown next week. But I don't know how much that will help cause these symptoms take days to show.

Anyway, stay safe, everyone. ((Hugs)) :-)

Replies:

• Lost In Space -- Mike, 15:23:44 03/09/20 Mon

So it was just announced that Lost In Space will return for a third and final season, in 2021.

Which kind of sucks we have to wait so long for another season, and it's going to be the final one, so double bummer. But at least we're getting another one, I suppose.

It's been one of the best new shows on TV for a while, in my opinion. I still wish they had copied what the original show did, with it being mostly the family, and not so many other characters. I just prefer that sort of setup. But the show has still been exciting.

• And now... -- Comicality, 22:32:12 03/08/20 Sun

...Through the beauty of video games...

They've brought two of 'Comicality's' FAVORITE things EVER together in one bundle! ::Feels faint::

I have ALWAYS loved Mortal Kombat! It is literally where the name 'Comicality' came from when I started! And I have always been a HUGE fan of Spawn, and have often used that as my online avatar from the very beginning, as well as what I sort of had in mind for the Comicality character in "Gone From Daylight"...and now? Now I get both at once! Lord help me! I need oxygen!

Replies:

• Uh oh! Hehehe, ummm...THAT won't end well! :O -- Comicality, 20:07:50 03/04/20 Wed

Hehehe, don't dish on your celebrity parents, dude! Shhhh! That's just trouble waiting to happen. ((Hugz)) Then again, if my mom was Britney Spears...I might have let a secret or two slip every now and then. Just...don't set yourself up with a spanking, young man! LOL!

Then again...he's 13. I think you HAVE to piss off your parents when you're 13. It's like...a rule or something.

And WHEN the hell did Britney's kids become teenagers??? How old am I? Jesus!!!

Replies:

• The teaser was awesome... -- Comicality, 07:24:45 03/02/20 Mon

...But now we've got a full trailer! And I seriously want to check this one out! It looks amazing! XD

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 3/1 -- Comicality, 03:51:10 03/02/20 Mon

It's a question that I ask on the forums every now and then, and the answers are always different. I'd love to add the comments to Imagine Magazine this time around.

When it comes to answering questions or comments online, it seems like it should be the easiest thing in the world, right? I mean, we read articles, we read stories, we watch Youtube videos, etc...we consume information and free entertainment on a level that is unprecedented in the eyes of former generations. And yet...when we're asked to contribute or speak up...we remain silent. It's almost like there's this crippling anxiety involved with letting people actually hear what we have to say. But WHY?

If someone were to attempt to take your voice AWAY from you, you'd probably be outraged and you'd fight tooth and nail to shout your feelings and opinions from the highest mountain top! And yet...when given the opportunity to comment on something without restriction or censorship...you hesitate. Why?

If I were to ask you, "Is the sky blue? Or is it purple?" And you read that question...you KNOW the answer. Right? You read that question, and it gets processed in your brain, and you know what you would want to say. I'm asking you, directly, to hear your answer. But...you refuse to answer. Why is that? I do it sometimes too. What's blocking us from being a part of the conversation? What's preventing us from giving an answer, or bullying us out of sharing our opinion?

Are we too busy? Are we scared? Are we worried about how other people will view our perspective on a certain topic? Is it laziness? Do we not care? What's keeping us from taking a minute or two to let people know what's on our minds? The internet is FULL of trolls who want to complain and rant and rave about meaningless bullshit, but when we're asked a simple question and are encouraged to give our true thoughts about it...we turtle up into a tight ball and don't say anything at all. What are we protecting? And what's so scary about being a visible part of a public conversation?

Have you ever really thought about it? Let me know what you guys think about this!

Hehehe, and yes...I am fully aware of the irony involved when it comes to asking people why they REFUSE to answer questions that they read online...expecting an answer! LOL! BUT...who knows? Maybe this one will bring a few more people out of the shadows. We all take a lot of things for granted without even knowing it sometimes. And if I were to personally block people from saying anything on my site, I'm sure they'd throw a fit. Well, here's an open invitation to speak your mind. Will you take it? Or will you just read it and move on? Let's see...

Replies:

• "A Class By Himself" Chapter 33 Has Been Posted! -- Comicality, 16:33:50 03/01/20 Sun

A brand new chapter of "A Class By Himself" is now available for you guys to read and enjoy! I've planned out the rest of what I wanted to say with this story, and there is only two chapters left, three tops. I will be sad to see this story and these characters go, as they're so close to my heart after all these years. But the story has been told, and it worked out exactly the way I always wanted it to. So bringing it to a close will be an accomplishment for me. Even though I'll miss these boys dearly. :P

Besides...who knows? When the story gets listed as 'finished', some folks might actually READ it for the first time! LOL! And that would be a good thing! So have fun, and let me know what you think whenever you get a chance!

Also, if this is your first rodeo with the "A Class By Himself" series, you can find all of the previous chapters at the link below! K? Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/aclassbyhimself

Replies:

• A Quiet Place II -- Mike, 11:25:09 02/29/20 Sat

New trailer

• A Short Break To Unplug... -- Comicality, 15:55:48 02/28/20 Fri

I've got a busy weekend ahead of me, and I'm seriously 'crashing' at the moment. But I'm going to do what I can to get through this weekend on the site and finish out the month. And then I'm going to take a little break. It WON'T be long, though! Promise! Hehehe! I've still got soooo many more goodies to give you guys. I just need to let my hands and fingers rest for a while to keep them from cramping up on me.

Have you ever experienced a hardcore cramp in the center of both of your palms??? That shit is EXCRUCIATINGLY painful! Hehehe! Plus, my pinky and ring fingers are going numb on a daily basis from a form of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, so I need to relax for a bit and work that out.

But expect more this weekend, starting tomorrow, while I finish my edits and stuff. I tossed out 16 new chapters and a new issue of Imagine Magazine in 28 days, and I was actually hoping for more. But, you know...life. ::Shrugs:: Either way, there's plenty of stuff to read while I repair whatever damage I've done to myself lately. Hehehe!

I will see you soon. Thanks for being understanding. Coming up next, one of the final chapters of "A Class By Himself" gets posted. (Yep...the party's almost over on that one. Hehehe!) And ebooks will be released in the next few weeks as well. For everybody who has purchased some of the ebooks over the years, or donated to the Paypal account, thank you soooo much for helping to make all of this possible! I can only hope that I can give enough back to make it worth your while. ((Hugz)) from the heart!

Seezya soon. :)

Replies:

• Wait...what...? -- Comicality, 03:41:42 02/27/20 Thu

Hehehe, so...Stefan Benz and Gavin Magnus posted a 'buddy' pic online recently, with the caption, "We're getting up to something!"

:O

Hehehe, ummm...I'd like to know what, exactly! SLEEPOVER FANFIC!!! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• This looks fun -- Mike, 05:23:06 02/26/20 Wed

Abe, played by Noah Schnapp, is a half Jewish, half Muslim American "foodie", with a dysfunctional family, that he wants to bring together through the power of... food. :P

Well.... why not? I love food, after all. And one of my favourite times of the year, is Christmas. Even though I don't particular care for the day itself. I love the family Christmas dinner, and alcoholic drinks that are plentiful.

And I know that Thanksgiving is pretty big in North America (Canada too). Another big occasion centered around food.

Anyway, the trailer for ABE.

Replies:

• Awwww! :( You've gotta be careful, Circus Boy! -- Comicality, 09:01:03 02/25/20 Tue

Get well soon, Max. ((Hugz))

::Signs His Pink Cast::

Hehehe! Mwah!

Replies:

• "GFD: Sins Of The Father" Makes Its Debut! :) -- Comicality, 19:31:33 02/24/20 Mon

The very first chapter of the short mini-series, "GFD: Sins Of The Father" joins the party for the "30 Days Of Night" updates! It takes place in the late 80's and I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think down below when you get a chance! And keep an eye out for chapter 2 in the near future!

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

Be sure to check out the other "Gone From Daylight" spinoffs as well! They're all different, and yet all connected! So have fun! :)

• Is anyone else on Chrome having trouble accessing this page? -- Mike, 23:38:03 02/23/20 Sun

Chrome won't let me load the page at all.

I keep getting this.

Sometimes in the past clicking [advanced] has allowed me to bypass this, but there's no option to this time. So I'm stuck using my secondary browser, which sucks.

Has chrome done this to anyone else, or is it just my luck?

Replies:

• "Shelter 19" Is Up! -- Comicality, 15:40:59 02/21/20 Fri

A brand new chapter of the zombie apocalypse themed love story, "Shelter", is up and ready to go! So I hope you guys enjoy it over in the Comicality Library! And, please, take a few seconds to let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool? It's always good to hear from you!

Also, I didn't realize that the link in February's issue of Imagine Magazine wasn't working for the new "Shelter" chapter! So, hopefully, that'll be straightened out soon. Sorry about that. I was juggling a ton of stuff and didn't double check. Thanks to 'Mick' in the Library for the heads up! ((Hugz)) Love you lots, man! :)

Enjoy the new chapter! And I'll seezya soon with more!

Replies:

• Didn't get a chance to post this last night... -- Comicality, 10:47:23 02/21/20 Fri

But a brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" was posted yesterday! So be sure to go check it out when you get a chance! And let me know what ya think! Mwah! Love you lots!

More to come! XD

• Awwww...that's adorable! XD -- Comicality, 01:20:11 02/20/20 Thu

Due to a very public message recently on Twitter, it has been confirmed. 'Billy Chase' (Miles Heizer) is officially dating Connor Jessup. How CUTE is that!

I'm so happy for you guys! MWAH! How is that not a fanfic somewhere? Hehehe! Congrats!

Replies:

• Yay! More creepy 'Boy Horror'! -- Comicality, 17:20:11 02/19/20 Wed

I thought I'd have to wait until April or May for more good thrillers/horror! But we're getting some early this year! Very cool!

Ahem...I know that Matt will probably give me shit for this, but idc! :P

Trailers down below! Hehehe!

Replies:

• "GFD: High Jinx 3" Has Been Posted! :D -- Comicality, 15:51:51 02/19/20 Wed

More "30 Days Of Night" is coming your way tonight! This was a story that I wrote into the GFD lore a while back, and it features a few of our real life teen Shackers as the main characters! Hehehe, something that they were really excited about as fans of the series! It is tied into a number of "GFD" spinoffs, as well as the main story itself...but, as to how, exactly...well, all of that will be revealed in time!

Anyway, Chapter three is up tonight! So have fun! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! 

Also, I forgot to add this story to the "GFD: Worlds" section before. I don't know how I missed that, but it's corrected now! Cool?

More to come soon!

• Yay!!! "Amazing Stories" is coming back! XD -- Comicality, 21:22:19 02/17/20 Mon

I used to LOVE "Amazing Stories" or Sunday nights! I'd love to see an updated version.

We got "Creepshow", "Twilight Zone", "Amazing Stories"...I wonder if "Tales From The Darkside" will pop back up some time in the near future. :)

Replies:

• Com's gonna give me shit for this but idc.... :-p Sophia Lillis (the AMAZING actress from IT) stars in a new netflix series... -- bwctwriter (), 20:05:24 02/17/20 Mon
    Coming out on Feb 26th! Woot!

https://youtu.be/GTC37yusijU

Oh yeah... And it also has IT's Wyatt Oleff too... XD

Sorry for the small size; for some reason some youtube videos just don't embed well for me. *shrugs*

Last edited by author: Mon February 17, 2020 20:12:07   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• "My Only Escape 32" Is Going Up! :) -- Comicality, 14:03:34 02/16/20 Sun

The newest chapter of "My Only Escape" is going up in the Library within the next few minutes! I hope you guys like it! The series is coming to an end soon, and I'm already getting the rewritten ebook versions ready for Amazon in the near future! So I hope you guys like this new addition, and let me know what you think when you have a chance! K?

Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• Hey look, Mike... -- Comicality, 07:20:39 02/16/20 Sun

Max Jenkins decided that he was gonna get so WET for you today! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• Honey, did we shrink our kids again? -- Mike, 06:34:11 02/15/20 Sat
    Rick Moranis is coming out of a long term retirement to star in a Honey I shrunk the Kids sequel.

And I am actually on board with this. Unlike a lot of sequels and remakes, in recent years. I do support a new movie.

I think it's because it was always a fun movie for me. Unlike, say, E.T The Extra Terrestrial which was a lot more dramatic and emotional for me.
    I also really liked the 'Honey I shrunk' movies, but because they were fun to watch. I wasn't emotionally invested in the characters in the same way.

I just hope they use physical props rather than relying solely on CGI. There's something about physical props that CGI just doesn't quite touch.

I am a also a fan of CGI, but I don't like how they use it lazily when sometimes practical effects just appear better on screen.

Here's a reminder of the classic movie.

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 2/15 -- Comicality, 04:38:07 02/15/20 Sat

Love.

It can be wild and it can be sudden and it can truly overwhelm you, no matter your age. It's just an amazing feeling to love and be loved by another person. It's like an overdose of candy, and I wish everybody could feel like that every second of every day! How awesome would that be?

But...we've all been young once. We've all been taken hostage by the love bug. And we've probably made a few mistakes along the way. Nothing to be ashamed of. It happens.

The question, this time around, is...how do you 'KNOW' when what you're feeling is really love? I mean...how do you know that it's not just a heavy infatuation? Maybe he's extremely HOT. Maybe you like his body, or his sex appeal, or his sense of humor. Maybe you share some common interests and a few passions that create a bond between you. And, of course, it might just be that you're super horny and attracted to one another. But how do you know when you can call it 'love'?

We live in an era where you can easily find companionship if you want to. You can put an app on your phone and swipe right or left to hook up with someone in your area if you really want to. But isn't love the ultimate goal? Someone that you can embrace and be yourself with? Not just sex, not just a pretty face, not just a couple of laughs and a close proximity...but true love.

When do you know for sure that what you're feeling is the real thing? If you dive in too early, it might just be a heavy crush that's destined to end in heartbreak. But if you wait too long, then you might be holding back on any type of real commitment...and you might end up missing out on something special.

So where is the line? When and how do you know that what you're feeling for the guy or girl you're craving is actual 'love', or something else? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

Of course, you guys can post anonymous answers here on the board, or send them to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you want to put in your two cents that way. But yeah, reply down below and let us know what you have to say on this topic! And be honest. There might be someone out there who needs to hear exactly what it is that you have to say!

Thanks in advance! And I hope to hear from you soon!

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #57 Just Went Live -- Comicality, 02:50:30 02/15/20 Sat

The newest issue of imagine Magazine is now available for you guys to read whenever you get the chance! And that means new chapters from your favorite stories and authors in the Imagine family! The Story Lover, MrM, Juju, Julian Taylor, Ruwen Rouhs, and more! Also, new chapters from Talo Segura, and our new featured author for the month, Hai Tran, who has written a "Gone From Daylight" series of his own, adding another exceptional goodie to the "30 Days Of Night" updates for February! So be sure to check everything out, along with a new chapter of "Shelter", and your usual basket of gifts with every new release! Cool?

Enjoy! And be sure to let the authors know that you love them by sending a note or a comment to say thanks! You guys are the greatest inspiration that we have! So keep giving us your love and support, and we'll keep giving you the stories that you've come to know and love!

Seezya soon! And look for more to come soon! :)

• What the hell, guys?! -- TurtleBoy, 00:14:18 02/15/20 Sat
    Netflix released "Locke & Key" this week, and not one person here posted about it?! >:O For shame! This a a story written by Joe Hill, who happens to be Stephen King's son, with one of the main characters of this new series being Jackson Robert Scott, AKA Georgie from Stephen King's "It". Come on, guys. This is 101 stuff. That kind of connection deserves recognition.

Furthermore, Connor Jessup. Need I say more? Aaron Ashmore? Wurt? Yes.

https://youtu.be/_EonRi0yQOE

Sadly, the series has been seriously toned down from the comics, but I still recommend you take a gander.

Replies:

• OMG! -- Mike, 10:20:37 02/14/20 Fri

Well, this teaser answers one question everyone has been asking.

No spoilers.

See for yourself. :D

Replies:

• Mmmmm...that reminds me... -- Comicality, 21:39:39 02/13/20 Thu

I need to get my car washed some time soon.

Yeah...I uhhh...I need to get it all wet and soapy and...

Yeah...no rags or sponges needed. Just use that speedo. :)

I think I need a break. :P

Replies:

• "GFD: Bloodstained Duet 4" Is Ready! -- Comicality, 06:36:09 02/13/20 Thu

The 4th chapter of this dark vampire spinoff is up and ready to go! I've been smoothing things out a little bit and expanding on this conversation, so look for chapter 5 in the near future! I just wanted to be 'responsible' with the stuff I'm putting in my stories. Hehehe!

Anyway, enjoy! Let me know what you think when you get a chance! And if you've never read this series before, you can find the previous three chapters at the link below! Cool? Seezya soon!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-bloodstained-duet/

Also, make sure that you don't miss out on the vampire series that started it all! If you've never read "Gone From Daylight", or have been making excuses to get started...just know that it's the nuber ONE story on the entire website for a reason! :)

• His vocal control just keeps getting better... -- Comicality, 19:23:39 02/12/20 Wed

Very smooth delivery. I can tell he's been practicing a lot.

New single, "Prove 'Em Wrong", to be released on Valentine's Day! Because...of course it is. :P

MWAH!

• "GFD: Awakening 2" Is up! -- Comicality, 08:35:51 02/12/20 Wed

The second chapter of the vampire spinoff, "GFD: Awakening", has just been posted this morning! So check it out, and let me know what you think whenever you get a chance! K?

'30 Days Of Night' continues! And be sure to check back later on this evening for the next chapter of the super DARK spinoff, "GFD: Bloodstained Duet"!

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• Just a quick heads up! :) -- Comicality, 08:31:36 02/12/20 Wed

A new chapter of the series, "Fanfic" went up yesterday! So, if you haven't seen it yet, go ahead and check it out when you get a chance! Cool?

All comments and feedback are greatly appreciated! And there's more to come! MUCH more! Muahahaha! Life is grand, ain't it?

Replies:

• "GFD: Bloodstained Duet 3" Has Been Posted! -- Comicality, 11:50:58 02/09/20 Sun

A brand new chapter of this story is up today to continue with the "30 Days Of Night" updates! However, there will be another chapter of this series going up in a few days. I'm taking some extra time editing a certain ummm...conversation between the two main characters. "Bloodstained Duet" goes to some VERY dark places, and it's meant to be somewhat disturbing, but I want to expand on a few things and make sure that I'm being somewhat responsible for what I put out there in the ether for you guys to read. Hehehe!

So, if you're looking to dive into some seriously messed up parts of the human psyche, check this story out and let me know what you think when you get a chance! And look for Chapter 4 this coming Wednesday night! Cool?

Stay safe, and I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• I just watched the latest Terminator movie... -- Mike, 00:56:56 02/09/20 Sun

My review contains major spoilers so I'll post it below in a reply.

Here's the trailer

Replies:

• Haha, wow, this kid is freakishly good! -- Mike, 02:54:36 02/08/20 Sat

It's almost like he's an adult man inside a toddler's body.

He gets pretty much every beat spot on. He's gonna be awesome when he's older.

The band was so impressed they invited him to go backstage at one of their gigs.

Replies:

• I'm not crying. You are! -- Mike, 08:48:37 02/07/20 Fri

This brought a tear to my eye. I don't understand Korean, but I don't need to cause this moment transcends local languages, it's entirely human.

A mother lost her 7yo daughter to blood cancer in 2017, and For eight months, a production team has used VR technology to implement Nayeon's face, body, and voice.
    The reunion took place in a park with memories of Jang and her daughter. The motion of a child model was recorded as motion capture and implemented on the monitor to reproduce the scene at a VR studio.

You can still tell she's a digital child, but I reckon in a couple of years, these digital recreations will become super real.
    Will we be creating digital avatars of ourselves that our loved ones will "load" up after we're gone, to reminisce, like we do with family photos and videos today?

I don't know if I could do something like that, especially if I had lost a child. My emotions would be too raw, especially if they look so real.

Now porn on the other hand. :P

I've already watched porn in VR and it's awesome. It's like the difference between a porn mag and a porn video in realism. XD

• Hehehe...he's still pretty yummy... :P -- Comicality, 00:07:20 02/07/20 Fri

Replies:

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset" gets a new chapter! -- Comicality, 21:55:55 02/06/20 Thu

The "30 Days Of Night" updates continue tonight with a new chapter of "Children Of Sunset", taking the true Gone From Daylight fans back to the old West! I hope you guys like it! And please feel free to let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

Thanks in advance! And look for more soon! XD

If you're brand new to this vampire spinoff, you can find the earlier chapters at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-children-of-sunset/

Replies:

• "Untouchable 25" is up! :) -- Comicality, 04:27:07 02/04/20 Tue

Hehehe, yes...life is good! :P

And a new chapter of "Untouchable" has just been posted on the Comicality Library! (https://www.voy.com/17262/) So go and check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

WARNING!!! This story has 'Adult/Youth' content of a sexual nature in it! So, if that's not your thing, then skip this series and read something else. K? Just giving you guys a head's up so you know what's going on here!

Also, if you're finding this story for the first time, you can read all of the previous chapters on the Nifty Archive at the link below! Cool?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• "GFD: Divine Right" has a new chapter posted! :) -- Comicality, 05:47:33 02/03/20 Mon

As the "30 Days Of Night" updates continue, a brand new chapter of "GFD: Divine Right" joins the party today! This takes place in the distant future, beyond the events of "Gone From Daylight"! So check out this new chapter in the Comicality Library, and look for more vampire goodies in the days to come! Seezya then! :)

Replies:

• Com- new series for you to watch, posting it here so u don't forget! :-p -- bwctwriter, 20:47:03 02/02/20 Sun

Replies:

• "On The Outside 22" Is Up!!! -- Comicality, 16:49:25 02/02/20 Sun

Check it out, and let me know what you think! :)

Or...you know...not. :/

And if you've never read the series before, feel free to read it all from the very beginning at the link below! Cool?

Enjoy!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/ontheoutside

• "30 Days Of Night" Begins!!! :) -- Comicality, 19:44:51 01/31/20 Fri

So tonight starts a whole new "30 Days Of Night" series of updates on the Shack! And that means an entire month that will be bringing you many vampire goodies to tie in with the "Gone From Daylight" storyline! And vampires live to be pretty old! So you'll be following characters in the modern day, and back in prohibition era Chicago, back to the Old West and Samurai era Japan! We'll be cruising through the 70's and the 80's, and jumping forward into the distant future! We've got a LOT to do! So enjoy this new chapter of "Gone From Daylight", let me know what you think, and prepare for more to come!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd12bloodties

Also...before you ask...YES, the other story favorites will be continuing this month too! So you get the best of both worlds! K? Seezya soon! And happy leap year!

Replies:

• ::Sets Up Outside Of TurtleBoy's Bedroom Window:: -- Comicality, 13:15:19 01/31/20 Fri

Stefan wanted to serenade you tonight. I told him it would be ok. :P

Replies:

• Hahaha, I forgot about this video! :P -- Comicality, 22:47:14 01/30/20 Thu

Yep, I still think...if you die and go to hell...this is what's going on down there! All day, every day! And you have to participate! Look into the eyes of your demon peers, and be prepared for an eternity of...this weirdness. :P

What the...??? MERRICK! What are you DOING? Awww, don't make it look all cute and cool! You're only helping the madness spread even faster! >:O

Replies:

• LMFAO!!! -- Comicality, 11:56:52 01/29/20 Wed

Brilliant!!! Absolutely brilliant!!! Standing applause! XD

• Brief vanishing act... -- Comicality, 09:52:17 01/28/20 Tue

Howdy folks. Sorry if I've been away for a few days. I've been dealing with a really nasty stomach flu since this weekend and haven't had the strength or been in the mood to do much of anything except sleep to keep from being miserable. Hehehe! It only lasted a few days, and I seem to be recovering from it now, but I just didn't want you to think that I bailed on ya! Just unplugged for a little while. K?

Replies:

• New "Savage Moon" chapter posted today! >:) -- Comicality, 10:10:52 01/25/20 Sat

A brand new chapter of the werewolf story, "Savage Moon", is now available! And a follow up chapter is coming soon! So check it out! Enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! :P

Also, if you're starting this story for the very first time, just scroll down on my Story Page list (Link below) and look for "Savage Moon" so you can read them all from the beginning! Cool?

Have fun! And I'll seezya soon! More to come!

• Hehehe, oh my... -- Comicality, 09:45:51 01/23/20 Thu

"Mmmm, yum yum...oh wait...this watering hole has a 'carrot' in it! I call dibs!" ((CRUNCH))

::Snickers::

Replies:

• "30 Days Of Night" post to begin on January 31st! -- Comicality, 06:02:19 01/23/20 Thu

And that means a flurry of new "Gone From Daylight" vampire stories are just a week away! So be sure to stop in and check them out! I'm sure some of them will raise a few eyebrows this time around! So prepare yourselves! Hehehe! 

Everything starts on January 31st! Seezya then! And be sure to keep up with it all in the "GFD: Worlds" section, with tons of vampire stories, new characters, different eras in history...you will be surprised how 'connected' the are when you see the finished product! Enjoy! 

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/world/gone-from-daylight/

Replies:

• A New "Jesse-101" is up! :) -- Comicality, 05:10:16 01/23/20 Thu

A brand new chater is up on the Comicality Library, and on the Shack site today! So enjoy! And if you have a few seconds to spare...let me know what you think, k?

((Hugz)) Thanks in advance! And I'll be back soon with more!

Replies:

• A new chapter of "Left Without Words" was just posted! Enjoy! -- Comicality, 10:40:27 01/21/20 Tue

Hehehe, yep, I found my new favorite boy model for 'Deme'! He's perfect! Exactly what I had in mind! Awwww! MWAH!!!

Check it out in the Library, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• So...Eminem just decided to drop a whole new album out of friggin' NOWHERE last night! :O -- Comicality, 21:44:06 01/17/20 Fri

Ummm...why is Eminem superhuman? How is he BREATHING??? WTF???

Listen @2:56 and...Jesus Christ! And I've been in studios before while people were recording, and they can 'punch' in vocals and make it sound like one long string of lyrics. But there's only ONE punch in the end of this song! I keep listening for another pause...but there isn't one! That's impossible! No...you don't understand...that's physically impossible! :O

That's actually faster than "Rap God"...which was already mind boggling!

Damn! I love you, Em! Welcome home!

Replies:

• Hahaha! Is Daniel Radcliffe's new movie on COCAINE??? -- Comicality, 21:17:14 01/17/20 Fri

This movie just looks...insane! And I love it! LOL!

Replies:

• It's back, Finally -- Mike, 00:04:00 01/17/20 Fri

Sexy geek, Asa. I wish he was playing the gay character, and not his friend. I'd love to see him playing some tonsil hockey with a cute guy. XD

• Imagine Question For 1/15 -- Comicality, 04:48:01 01/15/20 Wed

The mask...

There are certain things that we may do and say in front of our close friends that we would never do or say in front of our parents and family members. There are things that we can do and say in front of our family members that we probably wouldn't feel comfortable about doing around our co-workers or classmates. Most of us compartmentalize our behavior around other people, simply because it's recognized as an important part of our civilized, social, etiquette. And the ones that don't, or seem to be lacking a certain 'filter' with their speech and their actions, are seen as being rude, vulgar, or embarrassing. And that's where the mask becomes necessary.

But is it healthy to wear a mask around others? Is it ok to judge others on who they are? Masks only serve one purpose...and that is to hide behind something that isn't real. We hide our feelings, we suppress our anger, we lie about our sexuality, we cover up our mistakes, and we pretend that everything is going swell when we're really hurting and feel like shit inside.

And yet, there can't just be total anarchy when it comes to dealing with one another in public, right? There are certain rules and structures to social behavior that have to be obeyed if we're going to get along. You don't shout 'FIRE' in a crowded theater, you don't talk loudly in a library, you don't curse around a bunch of kindergarten kids, and you don't pull your meat out and start masturbating in the middle of aisle 7 at your local Wal-Mart! Shouldn't there be certain norms that are accepted by all?

I don't want someone that I care about to suffer and stress themselves out over hiding their sexual preferences from me for fear that they'll be judged and persecuted for it. But...on the other hand, I don't want them talking about bumps on their penises that they got from raw banging a gay prostitute two weeks ago in front of youth group from the local church either. There has to be a line.

Where is yours?

On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being completely 'hush hush', and 10 being 'I say whatever I want, whenever I want, the rest of the world be damned') how honest would you say you were in your daily life? What parts of your life, your feelings, your attractions, your dreams, do you share with the people around you? And what parts of your life do you keep secret, find inappropriate, or may even be ashamed of? Give it some thought, and share your ideas with us. I'd really love to know what you think about this! :)

Anonymous replies are always welcome, of course. And I will be adding my own answer this weekend too! Let's see if we can get 5 responses on this one!

Talk to ya soon! And thanks in advance!

If you guys want to add your two cents to any one of the 'Q & A' sessions for future issues of Imagine Magazine, we'd LOVE to hear your input and your personal stories on the forum! Feel free to attach your screen name, or do so anonymously! Drop by "The Shack Out Back" forum on the 1st and 15th of every month for a brand new topic of conversation! We look forward to hearing more from you! :)

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Goes Live! -- Comicality, 01:56:46 01/15/20 Wed

The January issue of Imagine Magazine is all done and ready to go! So drop on by and check it out! We've got new chapters of your favorite stories from the imagine writing team, more articles, more talented cuties, and a brand new featured author interview with Talo Segura, who has included the first chapter of his first story, "Milo"! Welcome to the family, dude!

There are already stories and articles being readied for the Valentine's Day issue next month! So if any of you guys want a spot, start working on your submissions now! It's sure to be a larger than normal issue!

Have fun! Enjoy! And feel free to write to the authors to let them know what you think of their work! Cool?

Also, I would like to dedicate this issue to JeffP's feline 'assistant', 'Angel'...who was sadly lost just before the holidays last year. You were loved. Live on.

Take care, you guys.

• A very cool interview for fans, with 'David' from Flight Of The Navigator. -- Mike, 15:36:08 01/14/20 Tue

You know, this guy sounds so sweet. It's really hard to imagine him holding up a bank! Which is what happened.

It's like Elliott in E.T. Who'd think Henry Thomas was going to get pulled over for a DUI, and with cannabis in his car?

Replies:

• Arrrghhh! Why are they still HIDING him?!?! >:O -- Comicality, 01:35:16 01/14/20 Tue

They showed him a little bit more in this trailer, but...ugh! Taskmaster is an AWESOME villain, and you only get a glimpse, here and there. It's frustrating! Hehehe! :P

Anyway, can't wait for May!

Replies:

• "9 Houses Down" Posted! (New, Completed Version) -- Comicality, 00:55:49 01/14/20 Tue

This was a one-time short story that I wrote in a single night a few years back, and it was only 1500 words long but it definitely did what I needed it to do. This is a brand new updated version that is three times the length of the first and a much more detailed and involved story, in my opinion. So, I hope you guys like it! And let me know what you think below when you get a chance!

Seezya soon!

And keep an eye out for the new issue of Imagine Magazine this coming Wednesday, January 15th!!! :)

Replies:

• LOL! I mean, you're cute and all....but.... -- Comicality, 05:22:21 01/11/20 Sat

Can you NOT put that on the kitchen counter, please? LOL!

https://youtu.be/QCUZl6UIyJ4

Replies:

• We now have it on good authority that Daniel Radcliffe's balls have dropped -- According to professor sprout -- Mike, 22:37:44 01/10/20 Fri

"Grasp your mandrake, Harry!" :P

I love Dan. He always seems happy and chill. And here's a really funny part of an interview of him with the actress who played Professor Sprout in Harry Potter.

Replies:

• There's a "Boy II"? Ummm, ok! :P -- Comicality, 01:10:00 01/09/20 Thu

I actually kinda liked the first one, to be honest. It wasn't amazing, but I enjoyed it. This one looks much creepier though. So count me in!

Boy Horror rocks! XD

Replies:

• A New "My Only Escape" chapter is up! -- Comicality, 08:40:43 01/08/20 Wed

I took a little bit of extra time to get the dialogue to sound the way I wanted it to sound. It's a mindset that is really difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't been through it themselves. It's important to me to get that part across to readers, you know?

Anyway, the new chapter is on the site and in the Comicality Library! So check it out, and let me know what you think! K?

Thanks in advance! Seezya soon with more!

Replies:

• Yay! It's back. -- Mike, 16:13:33 01/07/20 Tue
    I really enjoyed season 1, and it looks like season 2 is going to be even better. Although, what has Maeve done with her hair?
    I liked her blonde hair so much better, which is weird cause I prefer brunette chicks. But it doesn't suit her. Oh well. :P

Geeky Asa Butterfield is looking as gorgeous as ever. And it looks like Eric has finally got himself a boyfriend.

Season 2 comes out a week on Friday.

• OH!!! So this is still happening then? -- Comicality, 20:21:27 01/06/20 Mon

I mean, I rejoiced when 20th Century Fox FINALLY gave the rights of the X-Men back to Marvel studios, and I look forward to seeing what they'll do with them (Since Marvel has been excellent at almost EVERYTHING!), but I thought this movie had been cancelled. But I guess they're still gonna put it out. Which would be awesome! This doesn't look like it ties in with any of the comic books that I remember, but The New Mutants are like a darker version of the X-Men, and I love dark stuff, so this is right up my alley! :P

Go for it! Im in! Plus...Charlie Heaton with his shirt off. BONUS! Hehehe!

• ::Gasp:: That MONSTER!!! >:O -- Comicality, 14:39:48 01/06/20 Mon

After 8 whole YEARS of this madness and INSANE criminal behavior, it's good to know that the diligent folks at Fox News are holding ALL our world leaders accountable for their awful deeds without any bias of any kind! The NERVE of him!

Oh wait...

Maybe not.

Sorry, I thought the last three years was a nightmare. I guess it was real.

By the way...Chicago folks only get mustard when it comes with real prime beef. We don't do ketchup. It kills the taste. But, yeah...scandal. ::Shrugs::

Replies:

• "Left Without Words 16" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 16:17:43 01/05/20 Sun

Has it been 48 hours again already? Hehehe, oh well, guess I've gotta post something new then! A new chapter of "Left Without Words" just went up! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Hearing from you guys only makes me smile and work harder! So thanks for the support and the massive amounts of love! Mwah!

Oh yeah, I think I found a new 'Dimitry' model for this story! I think he'd be PERFECT! He's EXACTLY what I had pictured in my mind for this character! Sighhhhh...dreamy! :P

'Restaurant' Deme

'At The Park' Deme

'Close Enough To Kiss' Deme

Replies:

• ::Smooches For Max:: -- Comicality, 23:12:18 01/04/20 Sat

Wow...Maxwell Jenkins is looking kinda...'raawwwrrrr' these days! :P He's always been a cutie and a sweetheart, but...ahem. Let me behave. Hehehe!

Hiiiiii, Max! (Damn, I've got to get back to Chicago SOON!)

Anyway, congrats to Max on a new role in an upcoming movie called "Good Joe Bell"! It's the tragic story of a boy who was bullied for being gay, and it eventually led to his suicide. Which is a story that definitely needs to be told, in my opinion.

Anyway, keep going! I'm rooting for ya!

"I THINK IT’S GOING TO BE A REALLY SPECIAL FILM AND I HOPE IT CAN REALLY HELP PEOPLE BE MORE TOLERANT AND ACCEPTING OF EACH OTHER." - Maxwell Jenkins

Good for you, dude! And congrats! :)

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 1/1 -- Comicality, 19:48:41 01/03/20 Fri

Oil and water is what they call it. As much as we all share a lot of common traits, likes, interests, and even flaws...it is simply impossible for all of us to get along. It just isn't a credible pursuit to think that you can be friends with everybody. And even when you are close friends with somebody, that doesn't mean that you won't have an argument every now and then. But we all have to coexist on some level, right? That's just how society works. Deal with it.

The question this month is...do you have any outstanding conflicts? Maybe they're a friend, a former friend, a family member, a co worker, a classmate, an ex lover? Do you hold a grudge? Do they? What happened there? State your case? What was the straw that broke the camel's back? And is forgiveness possible in this scenario?

It's inevitable that we're going to dislike or be disliked by somebody, and that's ok. It doesn't necessarily make anybody a bad person. It's just the way it goes. And if two people have a relationship that simply isn't working out, then why continue to punish yourself?

So let us know what you think about conflicts like these! Do you think it's the other person's fault? Was it your fault? What happens if you just lay all of the bullshit to rest and let it go? Or would that only be a set up for more pain in the future?

Let us know your thoughts! Anonymous replies are always welcome! Either in the replies below or at my new email at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you get a chance! Cool?

Seezya soon! I'm excited to see what you guys have to say on this one! I'll add my own answer soon! :)

Replies:

• "The Plateau 4" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 19:27:17 01/03/20 Fri

A brand new chapter of my first (and only) fantasy story for the site has just been updated! So enjoy, and look for more to come soon! I am having fun with this one. :P

If you're brand new to the series, or the site in general, you can read all previous chapters at https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/the-plateau/ and catch up! Cool?

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• Part II Is coming! -- Comicality, 13:47:59 01/01/20 Wed

A little bit more from "A Quiet Place II", which looks AWESOME! The first one was amazing. Can't wait.

And dear lord, Noah Jupe got tall in a hurry! :P

Replies:

• 2020 -- Mike, 07:12:46 01/01/20 Wed

Happy New Year Comicality & all the Shackers here.

Today marks the beginning of not just a new year, but a brand new decade.

I hope they serve you well.

Mike ((Hugs))

• What the...??? Whoah! :O :O :O -- Comicality, 22:03:07 12/29/19 Sun

Daaaaaaaaamn, 'Boy Witch'! You've been hitting the gym! :)

How long has it been since "Salem" had it's last season? Awww, I miss that show. Oliver Bell was such an evil *BASTARD* in that series, and I loved him soooo much for it! LOL!

And look at him NOW! Nice! Hiiii, Oliver! Ummm... ::Blush:: Just...hi... Hehehe! That's not, like, a boyfriend or something next to you is it? Because we can send him out for the evening and watch some TV or something. :)

Just sayin'...

Replies:

• Merry Christmas, you guys! XD -- Comicality, 23:47:41 12/26/19 Thu

I won't stick around for long! Lots to do! But I hope you guys had a holly jolly holiday, one and all! I certainly did!

Also, I left a couple of prezzies for you on Imagine Magazine! So, just in case you forgot to check under the tree, Chapter Three of the story "Holiday Rush", and Chapter Eighteen of "Shelter" are both there waiting for you! Cool? Enjoy!

And now...some Christmas fun! LOL! Vader is a MEANIE!!!

Replies:

• Happy Christmas Com! & everyone else too! -- Dom, 05:54:46 12/25/19 Wed
    Am off to do chauffeur duties today. While everyone else gets sloshed!....

Replies:

• Oh boy! -- Mike, 09:36:52 12/24/19 Tue

Lost In Space season 2 has just launched.

(puts the 'Away. Back later' sign on my social life)

Replies:

• LMFAO!!! One of the best episodes in years! XD -- Comicality, 11:32:01 12/22/19 Sun

Omigod...I was a little boy the last time I laughed that hard at Saturday Night Live! Wow! We missed you Eddie Murphy!

And how much of this was improvised? They are DYING! Hahaha!

LMAO!!! I can't...I can't...LOL!!!

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #12 -- Comicality, 04:44:17 12/22/19 Sun

Hehehe, no seriously...she can go. She can take my winter coat. Here ya go! Stay warm. Now then, Cody...where were we?

Ahem... :P

• "Give It To Me Straight" Joins the party! :P -- Comicality, 03:55:01 12/22/19 Sun

A brand new chapter is up and waiting for you guys! So let me know your thoughts, and I'll seezya soon! K?

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #11 -- Comicality, 03:50:40 12/22/19 Sun

A holiday greeting from the members of Why Don't We! You're still my favorite, Zach! Sighhh...hehehe!

And the answer is YES! You can kiss me all you want for Christmas! And every day afterward, to be honest! I'd be honored! XD

Bring your friends with you! ::Nods::

• "Kiss Of An Angel" is the next gift under the tree! :) -- Comicality, 03:57:24 12/21/19 Sat

Our Shacker Christmas celebration continues today with a brand new chapter of "Kiss Of An Angel"! So have fun! Enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

Seezya soon! :P

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #10 -- Comicality, 01:14:08 12/21/19 Sat

Yep! That's Asher Angel! Young Billy Batson ('Shazam'), wishing you a happy holiday! :)

• Wow, he's still an attractive dude, but he's lost those golden locks. -- Mike, 21:56:49 12/20/19 Fri

Those eyes though. Daamn!

• I....I can't even.... -- Comicality, 17:40:11 12/20/19 Fri

The United States Department of Agriculture has an official list online that allows American citizens see what countries we have free trade with and the prices, etc. This is essential to people's business interests.

The current administration was forced to remove one of those names today...

Which country?

The East African nation...of WAKANDA!

GODDAMMITT!!!! WAKANDA IS NOT A REAL FUCKING....

Calm down, Comsie. Breathe...

Ahem...Wakanda is not a real place. ::Witholding rage:: Wakanda is a fictional kingdom that was made up for Black Panther comic books. It's not...it has never been....I mean...WTF???

What other places are on this 'official' government list? Neverland? Atlantis? Asgard? Maybe the Shire where the Hobbits live? How's our trade going with Gotham City? Is that on the up and up?

Omigod, I can't wait for this mess to be over. Honestly. Wow. Even hardcore white supremecists know that Wakanda isn't a real place! What has happened to the world?

Am I one of the few people awake in the Matrix? Jesus...

Replies:

• "A Class By Himself" kicks off our Christmas celebration! :) -- Comicality, 11:07:48 12/20/19 Fri

Welcome home for Christmas break to all of our high school and college students! We've got some partying to do here on the Shack Out Back! And we're starting it off with a new chapter of "A Class By Himself"! So jump in, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! K? 

Also, in case you've been busy or away for a while, I have a brand NEW email address! So you can reach me at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you need to! K?

Happy holidays! And I'll seezya soon!

• Holiday Jingles #9 -- Comicality, 08:27:30 12/20/19 Fri

I already know what I want for Christmas. Hehehe, I want to take all three of them home for a 'four-gy'! ::Nods::

:P

• Holiday Jingles #8 -- Comicality, 02:55:33 12/19/19 Thu

Yay! Santa's coming! And he's bringing a team of ninjas with him, apparently! :P

• Hehehe...smooth... -- Comicality, 00:12:48 12/19/19 Thu

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #7 -- Comicality, 11:16:19 12/18/19 Wed

It can't be Christmas without Hanson! Hehehe! Love you forever, Taylor! Sighhhh!

Replies:

• Has anyone not seen part 1 already? -- Mike, 10:41:15 12/18/19 Wed

If not, you're in for a treat.

Part 2 coming soon.

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #7 -- Comicality, 04:18:01 12/18/19 Wed

Sometimes it still makes me smile to know that he's actually gay! Hehehe! Thank God, I didn't have to go to Junior High or High School with him. I would have been SO in love! LOL!

Love you, Greyson! Always!

Replies:

• Ok...this tech is just getting CREEPY now! :O -- Comicality, 04:05:07 12/18/19 Wed

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #6 -- Comicality, 13:08:45 12/17/19 Tue

A newbie on the scene! But not for long! Expect him to be all over the place in Summer 2020!

(Remember a long time ago when I told you guys that random 'Bieber' kid was going to take off? Yeah...it's like that!)

Read more about Stefan Benz and his interesting background in the newest issue of Imagine Magazine! https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-55/

• Holiday Jingles #5 -- Comicality, 12:55:03 12/17/19 Tue

Couldn't let the holiday season go by without this cutie adding his two cents! :P

Son of an athlete Soccer player and a model 'Spice Girl'...how could he go wrong?

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Holiday Issue Is Live!!! -- Comicality, 01:51:30 12/17/19 Tue

The brand new issue of Imagine is up and ready for you guys to dive into whenever you get the chance! It's one of the biggest issues that Imagine has had yet, and there are more goodies to come!

So rush on over and give it a look! Let your favorite authors know what you think! And expect a few more presents on Christmas Day! In the meantime...the Shack has a holiday celebration of its own going on as well! So keep your eyes glued to the site and the mailing list! You won't want to miss anything!

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 12/15 -- Comicality, 05:48:11 12/16/19 Mon

Sometimes...the heart just wants what it wants. Right? And the heart can be a bit of a BRAT when it doesn't get it! Hehehe, sad, but true.

For this issue, I would like to ask you guys a question that seems very simple, but may end up being a bit more complicated when you think about it. That question is...

Can you truly be really close friends with someone that you're highly attracted to?

No matter what it is that you're attracted to...their looks, their sense of humor, their personality as a whole...what do you do if you're constantly swooning over someone who doesn't feel the same way about you? They may be a really true and caring friend to you, and it may be a relationship that you cherish, through and through...but is being around them more of a torture than a blessing? Does the infatuation get in the way of you two being close? Where do you draw the line between friendship and romantic intimacy?

As someone who has been through this a few times myself, I can tell you that it can be a maddening and heartbreaking experience at times. But I truly love and appreciate the good friends that I've made in my life, even if it can't ever be anything more than that. But there were times...hehehe, where I had to ask what I was doing to myself and why.

So what are your thoughts on this? Let us know! As always anonymous replies are always welcome at my new email address, Comicality@shackoutback.net! And of course, down in the replies below! Thanks in advance! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• LMAO!!! XD XD XD -- Comicality, 01:56:15 12/16/19 Mon

I love how the cats are like "WTF??? **NOPE**!!!" And they just get the hell out of dodge! LOL! 

Anyway, just a brief note to let you guys know that I'm running on fumes right now, so there's a slight delay with Imagine Magazine's Christmas issue! But it should be up tomorrow! It's the biggest issue we've ever done, so I hope you like it! Stick around for the official announcement! Cool?

Replies:

• This is nuts! -- Mike, 11:58:49 12/14/19 Sat

Very cheesy, and rather creepy too.

But I bet it frightened a lot of kids into being careful.

Back in the 1970s, there were several (kinda creepy now) safety films for kids - usually played in schools.
    To educate them on the dangers of various types of things, such as strangers, railway tracks, power stations and building sites.

This is like some "Lord of The Flies" shit. Ha-ha!
    Which makes sense cause this would have come out not long after the original movie, and it would still have been in public consciousness.

This one's a little cheesier, but not quite as creepy.
    I am pretty sure they actually played this one for us at school.

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #4 -- Comicality, 09:16:40 12/14/19 Sat

Hehehe! I don't know the translation at all! But hey...cute boy in Santa jammies! So...yeah! Enjoy!

I love you, 'Dustin'! Errr...I mean, Theoz! ::Blush::

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #3 -- Comicality, 02:29:32 12/14/19 Sat

Ya know...So Hyang surprises me EVERY single time she sings! I'm always impressed at the beginning of everything she does, but by the end of the song, I am SHOCKED at some of the notes she can hit so effortlessly.

Sighhh...absolute queen. :)

(The song starts @3:00)

Replies:

• I finally got around to watching the two BBC shows I have been putting off, so I could binge later. -- Mike, 09:30:09 12/12/19 Thu

First the bad, then the good.

War Of The Worlds.

It was as bad as I had heard, unfortunately.

There was really nothing redeemable about it, for me. Mundane acting, poorly written and produced. Even the effects were second rate.

I gave up on it after the second episode. I'm really disappointed because I am a big fan of the book, and I have enjoyed every other adaption that I have seen. I really wanted this to be good, and it just... meh.

And the BBC were said to be going back to the original source material, but they didn't. So they lied. There are lots of changes. And that would have been forgivable, if it was well written and produced.

I give it a 2 out of 5

His Dark Materials

Now for the good, or excellent, because I have fallen in love with His Dark Materials.

I binged the first 6/8 episodes yesterday, and each episode just gets better.

I have read the books, so I am familiar with the story, and the show has done the books, and the author, Philip Pullman, justice.

It's really addictive, I want to see the last two episodes so much, but the next one doesn't air until the 15th, which sucks. At least it's only 3 days away. :P

(It's amazing to think that the BBC, who have made both shows, got one so right, and the other so wrong.)

What is His Dark Materials about?

Well, an epic fantasy. It's about an orphan girl called Lyra who lives in another world. One similar, but not quite the same as ours. She lives in a parallel England, where all humans have animal companions called "daemons," which are manifestations of the human soul.

Humans and daemons are entwined from birth, if one hurts, so does the other. If a child's daemon dies, so does the child. When the child reaches maturity, the daemon chooses the shape of a particular animal and it remains that way permanently. Until that point it can change shape.

In this parallel world, Lyra's best friend, Roger, is kidnapped. Lyra’s quest to find Roger leads her to uncover a sinister plot of a secret organization, encounter extraordinary beings and protect dangerous secrets.

There are, or will be, other worlds involved too, over time. Including our world, and the character Will Parry, who I really enjoyed reading in the books.

Will is a boy from another world (our world, in modern day London), whose fate becomes intertwined with that of Lyra's. I can't wait to see what they do with him in the show.

I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Replies:

• "Daydreams & Lullabyes: Volume Two" Is Up! -- Comicality, 06:32:03 12/12/19 Thu

Geez! It took them like 30+ HOURS to put it up, but it's actually available on Amazon at long last. So, enjoy! And look for more soon! I have been balancing work, family, writing, and a ton of other stuff all at once, so let me know if anything seems out of place so I can fix it asap!

This is a collection of updated versions of the short stories from Imagine Magazine, as well as a story that only appeared on the Library ("9 Houses Down") which has a LOT more 'story' to it now! And "Wounded", which previously only appeared on GayAuthors! So enjoy, and I'll be bringing more your way soon!

Also, look for the Christmas issue of Imagine Magazine this coming Sunday! And I'll be answering your emails as soon as I get some rest. Hehehe! Promise!

Seezya soon!

Here's the link for now! And it will appear in the Comicality ebook section later on. Cool? (And yes, there is a cover for the book, but it doesn't pop up for some odd reason. Sighhh...I'll fix it in post. :P

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082NQ4D48

Replies:

• This is pretty damn good for a short film! :O -- Comicality, 04:43:20 12/12/19 Thu

It's got a few big names in it too. I would DEFINITELY watch this if it was a Netflix series or something! I see a Kickstarter logo in the credits, maybe it'll continue? (Hopeful) So many questions!

And Uriah Shelton looks really different these days. Still extremely cute, though! XD

Somebody put the padlocks on the door before TurtleBoy comes charging in here!

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #2 -- Comicality, 02:54:51 12/12/19 Thu

Hehehe, after seeing older videos of Johnny Orlando, it's like..."Whoah! He was a BABY back then!!!" Not so much anymore. :)

More Christmas spirit from Comsie this week!

• I don't know anything about this character, -- Mike, 09:48:27 12/11/19 Wed

I just heard about it because I follow Henry Thomas on Instagram, and he's going to be in it.

It looks good, from first look. I'll probably watch it. I watch most of the other DC shows like The Flash, Supergirl [And I watched The Arrow for a while, then lost interest].

I think The Flash is the best DC / CW show at the moment.

• This looks pretty funny. -- Mike, 10:39:15 12/10/19 Tue

Daniel Radcliffe stars in a comedy set in medieval England.

It's a TV series, one I hadn't heard of until I saw this trailer. It's anthology series. This is the second season. Set in the Dark Ages. It looks like it's the cheap laughs kind of comedy, rather than anything more sophisticated. But there's nothing wrong with that. Done well, I like both types.

• Coming on Wednesday!!! XD -- Comicality, 04:42:16 12/10/19 Tue

I finally found the template that I was using to publish ebooks without mistakes and screw ups in my files! And so I've been working hard on getting the newest ebooks posted! I am hoping to publish two or three this week alone! So be sure to check out the Comicality Ebook section to be one of the first ones to get the new ebooks first!

And yes, that will include "Darkness Waits" Which I am working on as you read this! Having my email destroyed slowed things down...but it can't stop the inevitable! Hehehe! So come back here, or join the mailing list above for updates! Cool?

First up? "Daydreams & Lullabyes: Volume Two" will be available on Wednesday! A collection of the 'Daydream Stories', new and old! So be sure to grab a copy of the new ebook (And MANY more!) on amazon when you get a chance! Mwah!

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Replies:

• Holiday Jingles #1 -- Comicality, 22:10:35 12/09/19 Mon

I've got a bit of Christmas spirit this year! Figured we could all celebrate together with some new tunes. Maybe some old ones too! :)

Hehehe, wow! Carson Lueders' voice has gone all the way through the 'change' now. Sweet! The deeper tone will be cool to hear more from.

• A-HA!!! I KNEW it! I knew it all along! -- Comicality, 20:29:32 12/09/19 Mon

No child actor is that good by accident! LOL! Now we see the REAL Jacob Tremblay!

Replies:

• Hell yeah! -- Mike, 09:16:45 12/09/19 Mon

I didn't realize how much I needed this until now.

The Ghostbusters are back. It also stars Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things, and IT, too. As well as the original cast.

• This was really cool. -- Mike, 08:18:45 12/09/19 Mon

If you enjoyed the commercial sequel, here's a short "making of" documentary.

There are even more Easter Eggs from the original movie than I thought.

Amazing. Also I am surprised how much the real puppet was used in it. I thought it was almost all CGI, but it's mostly animatronics.

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.