VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Matt Sato - Starring on TV shows like the new "Hawaii 5-O" and the ever popular "Chicken Girls", this teen actor/singer is already moving on to the next stage of his success. So keep going! Keep smiling! Stay beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Imagine Question For 10/15 -- Comicality, 07:13:19 10/16/19 Wed

The closet...

It can be a very scary place to be sometimes. Especially when you're young. So many confusing emotions. Fears, questions, rejections, and disappointments. When trying to figure things out for the very first time...it can feel like you're carrying the whole world on your shoulders. I'd assume that we've all experienced a similar feeling on some level. It takes time and practice to find pride in who you are. And...equally as important...it takes support from the people that love you.

However...let's say that you had a younger sibling, a nephew or niece, or maybe a child of your own...and you begin to see hints that they, themselves, may be going through the same struggles that you did growing up? I mean...what do you do? What do you say?

This issue's question is about whether or not you would reach out to help family members through the difficult times they may be facing. Now, remember...they're not 'out' yet. And that alone can be an obstacle to overcome. Do you tell them that you 'know'? Or, at least, that you suspect they might be gay/lesbian/trans? Or is that a decision that you think they should do in their own time? At their own pace?

Can you put it off until later? Will they suffer because of it? Will 'outing' them by trying to help make things better or worse? How would you, personally, approach this situation? Let us know! It could really help other people who asking themselves these same questions.

Being through it before yourself...you have the gift of wisdom and experience to give to someone younger who may desperately need to hear it. But that doesn't mean that it's easy, or that it shouldn't be treated delicately. Give us your thoughts on this!

As always, feel free to answer anonymously if needed. I'd be interested to read what you've got to say on this.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• If you blinked, you might have missed it! :P -- Comicality, 05:54:27 10/16/19 Wed

https://imagine-magazine.org/

The newest Halloween issue for Imagine Magazine went live yesterday morning! So if you missed it, run on over and check it out when you get a chance!

There are new chapters from Lindon Weztser, MrM, Julien Taylor, The Story Lover, and the rest of our Imagine family! Along with our usual fun stuff and a dark touch of horror for the holiday! Also..."Shelter" returns to the list with a new chapter, and part 2 of "Give It To Me Straight"!

Enjoy, you guys! And keep an eye out! Because I have a few more surprises coming your way! ::Nods::

Seezya then! >:)

Replies:

• I was trying to get some sleep... -- Comicality, 06:31:56 10/14/19 Mon

Two of my younger cousins are coming over here in about an hour and a half...LOL! Not much time for me to sleep! But they are 8 and 9 years old...and they have NEVER seen "E.T." before!!!

What????

I am going to watch that movie with them, and they are going to be experiencing it for the first time. This is a monumental moment! Especially since I know the 8 year old is super sentimental, and is probably going to bawl like a baby! LOL! This is a milestone! I'll come back and tell you how it went!

Yeah, it's Columbus Day, so the kids are all out of school. And I have a lot of family here to babysit, but I'm the one with comic books and video games and music so...yeah, they all want to come over here instead of somebody else's house. But I enjoy it. I really do. They have SO much fun! Hehehe!

Anyway, I'll be back soon! So love and hugs to you all! K?

Replies:

• Ummmm....what's the name of the Discord chatroom again? -- Comicality, 02:07:50 10/14/19 Mon

Got an account now. Want to chat with you guys...

Ummm, do we have a name? A link? A place to talk?

Yes? No?

Replies:

• Jesus, Finn Wolfhard! >:O -- Comicality, 14:03:16 10/13/19 Sun

Well...this looks absolutely creepy as HELL! LOL!

But, I LIKE that! So bring it on! I'll be there!

It's a re-telling of "The Turning Of The Screw", and if the movie is like the trailer, it'll make for a good flick to watch in the dark!

Replies:

• Fractured -- Mike, 07:27:29 10/13/19 Sun

If you like films that mess with your head, there's a new one out on Netflix.

It's kind of like The Twilight Zone meets Sixth Sense. I got chills at the end.

Replies:

• A new Imagine Issue getting ready for the 15th of October! :) -- Comicality, 04:04:16 10/11/19 Fri

You guys know how much I love Halloween! Hehehe, so don't miss out on our Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine next week! Lot's of goodies will be waiting for you! Promise! And if any of you guys have stuff that you want to submit, we'll TRY to get you in, but if it's too late, we'll just have to get you in the next month instead. We're trying to keep from sending in stuff at the very last minute. I give poor Jeff enough stress on my own without the rest of you following suit. ::Giggles::

But look for the new issue on Tuesday night! Cool? Seezya soon!

• Short update.... -- Comicality, 02:52:26 10/09/19 Wed
    I'm still going through my mixed up files and trying to find stuff that I lost from the July update on Microsoft, and its difficult trying to rebuild everything from scratch. But I actually find it refreshing to get a new start on certain things. It sucks, trying to find stuff that I lost, but it's awesome being able to rebuild. So, I guess it's not all that bad, right?

Anyway, I'm locked out of my email at the moment. Don't know why. BUT, if you sent me an email in the last week or two, I'm NOT ignoring you I just can't get in to answer you until this issue has been dealt with. K? I'll get back to you soon!

If any of you have anything to send in for the Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine...now would be the time to do so! We've got a fully packed issue coming your way on the 15th! So don't wait until the last minute to send in your work!

Oh man, I started binge watching "Black Summer"! Based on your recommendation, Mike! And that show is fucking AWESOME!!!!! I watched it all in two days, and I need season two all up in my face! Like NOW! Hehehe! Thanks, man! Good call on that one!

And 'Lance'....dude, WTF??? He can run his ASS off!!! LMAO! I don't think there's a zombie that could catch him! Go, Lance, go!!! Hahahaha!

Seezya soon, folks! We've got a LOT of stuff coming your way! Enjoy!

PS- I answered the newest Imagine question down below too! If any of you guys want to chime in with your own answers, please do! It'll be sweet to hear from you, and learn from your own experiences. So give us a peek into your own life! Let people hear your story! Here's mine...

https://www.voy.com/15900/93896.html

Replies:

• This actually looks pretty damn creepy! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 00:21:11 10/07/19 Mon

So...naturally...I'm in! Can't wait! >:P

Replies:

• Stephen King's The Institute -- Mike, 18:42:58 10/06/19 Sun

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43798285-the-institute

Another book I recently read, was one by Stephen King. His latest release, The Institute, which came out last month.

I have a mixed experience of King's books. Some I have really enjoyed (Misery), and some I didn't (Pet sematary. I enjoyed the movies, not the book). A lot of his writing goes too far away from the action, for my taste. Like, something will be happening to a character, and then he'll take the reader away into his past, for half a chapter, and it takes me out of the excitement.

Anyway, I really enjoyed The Institute. It's his best work in my experience.

It's sort of a merge between Stranger Things and IT. But also something entirely new. And apart from the first couple of chapters, the rest of the story was paced well and I was glued to the book. It's an addictive story.

It's about some "special" kids who're kidnapped and taken to some secret government facility, where they're experimented on, and used for something which I won't mention here in case anyone plans on checking it out.

It's available on Audible, Kindle, and in physical form.

Replies:

• Exciting! -- Mike, 17:18:43 10/05/19 Sat
    Teaser trailer and a date for season 2 of Lost In Space.

I loved the first season. Season 2 launches on Netflix on Christmas Eve.

Sorry fam, gotta cancel Christmas. I'm going to be busy binging Lost In Space, uh.. helping to rescue a group of lost children that are trapped down a mine, on Venus.

Replies:

• Has anyone here read (or listened to) The Heart's Invisible Furies, by John Boyne? -- Mike, 19:48:00 10/03/19 Thu

It's a novel that follows the life of Cyril Avery, adopted child of a famous Irish female novelist, and tells the story of his life up to 2015.

At 7 years old, he realizes that he's gay, after meeting another boy, who would become a long time friend and secret crush, called Julian.

But that's just the start of it. There's so much going on in this book. It's set in the backdrop of Ireland, all the way from the 1940s up until 2015. It's about discovering and living with the fact that you're gay, in a time and place where the very thing, being yourself, was illegal.

How gay men had to meet up in secret places, constantly on the watch for the police. Then secret boyfriends, the NRA, fidelity, and growing up as an adopted child in an household that regards you little more than a ornament.

It continues on, and covers the AIDS pandemic in the 80s, and Ireland's slow progressing march towards a more liberal country.

It's very well written, and it's also available on Audible.com for those who prefer to listen to it.

It's really good but I dare not talk about too much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might want to read it.

I had it downloaded on my Audible App for a while, but put off listening to it because it's a lengthy book and it's a biography, so I wanted to be in the right mind for it.

It's also written by the same author who wrote "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas."

Replies:

• Ha ha! -- Mike, 01:40:59 10/02/19 Wed

Apparently this prank went viral a long time ago, but it's my first time seeing it.

It made me chuckle, so I thought I'd share it here with you guys. :D

Replies:

• This week's Gay Short Film -- Comicality, 16:16:07 10/01/19 Tue

Just something else to inspire the soul. :P

Replies:

• Republican says what? XD -- Comicality, 15:32:56 10/01/19 Tue

Boom..."But Hillary's emails!"

Boom..."But Obama...."

Boom..."But the Mueller Report..."

Boom..."But the Deep State, and the conspiracy, and the spies..."

Boom..."But the DOJ made me do it...!"

Boom..."IT WAS A PERFECT PHONE CALL!!!"

LMFAO!!! Keep going! PLEASE keep digging yourselves deeper! Hahahaha! I'm gonna wet myself!!! This is all so fuckin' awesome!

It ain't ME! It's karma, bitches! Eat it!

Replies:

• DANGIT!!!! :O -- Comicality, 03:09:46 10/01/19 Tue

Ok...so I watched MOST of the first season of 'Castle Rock', but I didn't finish it. It got kinda weird about half way through, and I never went back to it. But I'm a HUGE Stephen King fan, and I love seeing all of his stories kind of intersect with one another. Which is cool. But, I wasn't going to watch season 2...

Now the trailer is out, and...goddammitt!!! LOL!

Is that Andy Dufrane from 'Shawshank'? And a young Annie from 'Misery'??? And are they tying 'Salem's Lot' into all this too??? Now I HAVE to watch it!!! So not fair! Grrrrr!

And kudos to the actress playing a young Kathy Bates! Nailed it! Wow!

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 10/1 -- Comicality, 01:53:40 10/01/19 Tue

Hehehe, you know...it may still be the greatest con of all time! In fact, it's timeless...moving from generation to generation, catching parents by surprise each and every time. "What??? You mean my little boy/girl isn't an innocent little angel anymore?"

::Snickers:: No, Mom...not for a WHILE now! LOL!

While I can completely understand all parents and guardians and even older siblings wanting to view the youth as delicate and pure and keep them safe from the...let's say the 'complications' of the world at large...we can all agree that this isn't really possible, right? I mean...by the time I was ten years old, I had a LOT to hide from my parents! Hahaha! How effective I was at doing so is a mystery to me, and probably always will be. But to say that I was an 'angel' when I was a kid would be a laughable lie!

So, the question this time around is...when did the innocent little angel in you take flight, and when did the devil start whispering in your ear? Giggles! And I'm not just talking about hormones and sex here. We're talking deception, shoplifting, fist fights, gossip, secrets, masturbation...it's human nature. It slips in eventually, and often much sooner than you think. How old were you when you adopted dishonest or secretive behaviors? And how did you hide it? Did your parents find out about it? Looking back...do you think they knew? Or were they oblivious to the actions of a Christmas angel with dirty wings? :)

Let us know! As always, anonymous replies are welcome, either in the reply below or at my email at Comicality@webtv.net for submission in the December issue of Imagine Magazine! Take care, and I'll seezya soon!

Also...check out my very detailed answer to the 'Forks And Knives' reply to the last question down below!

https://www.voy.com/15900/93799.html#post

New questions on the 1st and 15th of every month! So jump in and leave your two cents when you can!

Replies:

• War Of The Worlds - a BBC Miniseries. -- Mike, 14:33:16 09/30/19 Mon
    Set in its original time period and country, this should be quite different to the movies Hollywood's released over the years (all of which I enjoyed).

Let's see what the BBC can do with it. They're apparently going to stick close to the original plot, by author HG Wells.

Unlike Steven Spielberg’s 2005 movie adaptation starring Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning, the BBC’s version will be true to the original period and setting.

“HG Wells’ seminal novel has been adapted for the screen many times, but it’s always had a contemporary, American setting,” director Craig Viveiros said. “This is the first version to be set in London and [its environs] during the Edwardian period.”

However, George and Amy – Spall and Tomlinson’s characters – are a new addition.

Writer Peter Harness added: “The version of The War of the Worlds that I wanted to make is one that’s faithful to the tone and the spirit of the book, but which also feels contemporary, surprising and full of shocks: a collision of sci-fi, period drama and horror.”

Replies:

• Stranger Things Season 4 new teaser trailer -- Mike, 14:22:52 09/30/19 Mon

I'm not sure what this means, other than the obvious, that season 4 is on the way. But I don't remember them doing this for season 3.

Does it mean that season 4 is coming soon, or is it just an announcement that season 4 is going ahead?

There are no season 3 spoilers in this clip, just in case anyone hasn't finished that yet.

Replies:

• Rick And Morty Season 4 -- Mike, 17:45:21 09/29/19 Sun

I have no idea if anyone watches the show on here, but a teaser for season 4 is out.

Replies:

• Cuteness overload :3 -- Fanson, 15:21:51 09/28/19 Sat
    Hey guys, long time no see lol I've been so busy with college, but I come once in a while here to see all the cool things you post! And obviously still read all the Comsie stories ❤️

I'm here to introduce you to two of Isaac Hanson's kids. In my opinion they're really cute and it looks like they're going to be so handsome in the future :3

image host

Replies:

• GFD 50 Has Been Posted! :P -- Comicality, 18:56:22 09/27/19 Fri

I'm working on a mailing list announcement as you read this, but, yes! You can go to the Library and read the newest "Gone From Daylight" update whenever you get the chance! Let me know what you think! Because BIG things are coming as I move into the "GFD: Exodus" chapter!

If you're new to "Gone From Daylight", check out the vampire story from the beginning!

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

Also, I'm finishing up stuff for the Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine! Which is always one of our biggest issues of the year, because we LOVE Halloween! ::Giggles:: if any of you guys have any spooky ghost stories to submit, let me know, and we'll try to squeeze you in! The new issue will be posted on the 15th, so get it in as soon as possible! Cool?

Alright...gotta run! But I'll be back in a few hours if I can!

Also, I have a Discord account set up now! So I'll try to drop by chat some time soon. K? Promise!

Laters!

Replies:

• Thank GOD!!! XD -- Comicality, 13:07:32 09/27/19 Fri

I couldn't have woken up to a better headline! Thank you! For ONCE...greedy money grubbing jerks didn't win the day on one of their disastrous decisions!

I hope this stays legit! If so...welcome home, Spidey! (Again!)

Also, just a quick note, I have the day off today, and a short day tomorrow at work, so I'll get some stuff done around here. My apologies for being a bit absent over the last 4 or 5 days, but things have been a bit emotional around here. So, that's straightening itself out. And we're back to business. K?

Love you all! And I'll see you soon!

Thanks for the condolences, and I hope to get back to you when I get a chance. :)

Replies:

• Judah Lewis is back in The Babysitter 2 -- Mike, 16:00:08 09/26/19 Thu

Not sure what the plot will be cause Judah's 18 now but, hey, I'm not going to complain. Judah's so easy on the eyes. :P

This is a trailer from the first film.

• I'm so pumped for this! -- Mike, 01:08:53 09/23/19 Mon

In my opinion, Breaking Bad was the best TV show of all time. Best produced, written, acted, best... everything.

Anyway, they've made a Breaking Bad movie following Jesse Pinkman after the series finale, ("Yeah bitch!" :P)

• "Give It To Me Straight" (Part One) has been posted... -- Comicality, 09:49:39 09/22/19 Sun

Just a quick note to let you know that this month's Daydream Short, "Give It To Me Striaght" has just been posted on the site and it'll be up in the Library in a few minutes. Cool? Let me know what you think.

The past three or four days, we've been dealing with the details of a family issue, and...well, it reached a point where there was nothing else that could be done. So a close family member passed away this morning, and arrangements have to be made and all. :(

But, honestly, it's not really a super sad situation. She lived a long life. Longer than most. And I got to see her in the Hospital on Friday and she had a lot of family and friends around, so...it's a good thing to see her at peace, you know?

Anyway, "Gone From Daylight" will be up later on tonight when the embargo is lifted, and then more tomorrow if I can swing it. K?

Seezya then.

Replies:

• I'm not sure if I should be impressed or freaked out. -- Mike, 19:35:47 09/20/19 Fri

There's this new app in China that allows everyday people to put their faces over an actor's, in a film. And it looks pretty realistic. I imagine it'll only improve with time.

• Hehehe...because kids are EXPERTS of regulating their emotions! :P -- Comicality, 01:49:53 09/20/19 Fri

Just a little something to make you smile on a Friday! Mwah!

Love to you all! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe, well...I personally don't think Noah Schnapp's booty needs any work... -- Comicality, 03:41:44 09/19/19 Thu

...BUT...he's more than welcome to work on it all he wants! As long as I get to watch! ::Giggles::

Yep...just...videos of Noah squeezing his butt cheeks as tight as he can. Sounds like heaven to me. :P

• Jesus... :O -- Comicality, 02:32:38 09/19/19 Thu

...But very true. Ads like this are kind of disturbing to watch...but we watch the reality of it in the news on an almost weekly basis these days. So this was needed. I hope everyone gets a chance to see this.

I grew up in one of the most violent cities in America, and I can honestly say that I NEVER had to worry about this kind of thing when I was a kid. Or as an adult. This sickness has to stop...

Replies:

• "Fanfic" Chapter 8 is up! -- Comicality, 09:10:31 09/18/19 Wed

Found that one too! Hehehe, still searching, so thanks for being patient with me! I'm working on it!

A brand new chapter of "Fanfic" is up for you guys to read! I hope you all like it! And if you're new to the site, the link is included below if you want to start from the beginning! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/fanfic/

Enjoy! and there's more to come! Love you lots! :)

THANKS for the donations to the Paypal account above! I LOVE you guys!!! I hope you like the new stuff coming your way! ((Hugz))

• Just when I thought this show couldn't get any more hilariously inappropriate... -- Comicality, 16:10:49 09/17/19 Tue

Here comes season three! LOL!

Replies:

• Dawwwww.... :( -- Comicality, 04:08:31 09/17/19 Tue

I am so glad that I don't have to go back to 'those' days again...

Replies:

• Black Summer -- Mike, 00:12:56 09/17/19 Tue

I'm half way through this series and I don't want it to end.

I'm enjoying it more than the last few seasons of TWD I watched, before I gave up on that show.

Something's wrong with YouTube's embedding settings. It won't let me embed any video the normal way. You can still click on the player and select "embed video," but you can't select the size of the player.

So just an heads up for anyone planning to embed a video in the near future.

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #52 Is Live -- Comicality, 17:34:08 09/15/19 Sun

A brand new issue of the Shack Out Back's official online magazine is now available! So head on over and check it out when you get a chance!

Articles, music, and our usual collection of fun stuff! New stories and chapters from your faves! Beldro Mercier, Juju, Julien Taylor, MrM, The Story Lover, Lindon Weztser, and from me (Of course)! And...of course...cute boys! Because cute boys are awesome! LOL!

So check it out, and enjoy! Seezya soon!

https://imagine-magazine.org

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 9/15 -- Comicality, 17:16:03 09/15/19 Sun

As we take a moment to look back on our lives so far...we may pick out certain events, situations, or people that we've crossed paths with...that ultimately changed our lives and led us to become who we are today.

Sometimes these changes were for the better...and sometimes they're for the worst.

But they happened. A fork in the road that led to fortunes and misfortunes along the way. The question, what were some of those 'forks' for you? They can be good memories or bad ones, depending on what you're willing to share with us. What big choices have you made that had a major impact on your life? What friends or enemies have you met that helped to mold your perspective on life in general? A parent, a coach, a best friend? Maybe it was a job that you got, a class with an inspiring teacher, maybe it was a love that became a part of your life? Or maybe it was a tragedy that you had to face to become stronger?

Whatever those forks were, and the knives you may have had to face to get through it...let us know about it! And think what your life would be like if you had taken the other road instead of the one you chose.

This is for our November/Thanksgiving issue of Imagine! As always, anonymous answers are welcome. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say! And I'll be answering too. Promise! :)

Answer away!

Replies:

• Just to liven this place up a bit. -- Mike, 00:42:19 09/15/19 Sun

It's 'The Wanker Song'.

It's a song we used to sing in the playground, during break (recess), at school. Originally performed by a local celebrity, in the 1970s.

For some reason I got this song stuck in my head earlier, after not hearing it for decades. It gave me a chuckle, so I figured I'd share it.

Let me know if some of the lyrics are confusing. Some of the words are local slang from Yorkshire.

• "GFD" Returns Next Friday!!! (Yup! I found it!) -- Comicality, 00:21:16 09/14/19 Sat

The vampire saga is coming back with a brand new chapter next Friday night, so be sure to stop by and check it out! And if you've been a long time fan of the vampire series, you've GOT to read the other stories attached to it! You'll be missing out if you don't! :P

Taking place in many different eras and time periods throughout human history, you may just be surprised how the stories and characters are connected in one way of another! All of these stories have now been collected here on GayAuthors under the "GFD: Worlds" label! So absorb all you can, let me know what you think...and I'll see ya next weekend!

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/world/gone-from-daylight/

Replies:

• Awwww...this was sweet! -- Comicality, 02:08:03 09/13/19 Fri

Ahhh...if only we could be forever young. :P

Well done. ;;applauds::

• "Jesse-101" (Chapter 28) is up! :) -- Comicality, 05:47:42 09/11/19 Wed

A brand new chapter is up in the Library right now! So go on over and check it out when you get a chance! K? ((Hugz))

And let me know what you think when you get a chance! It's always good to hear from you!

ALSO...be sure to keep an eye out for the September Issue of Imagine Magazine this Sunday! Enjoy!

Replies:

• I can't be the only one who enjoys Rick And Morty, can I? -- Mike, 00:19:54 09/11/19 Wed

For those who haven't seen the show, Rick And Morty is kind of like Back To The Future, meets Doctor Who, meets Family Guy. It's about a universe travelling scientist and his grandson (with other family members thrown in along the way.)

Some stuff they get up to is not only hilarious, but pretty ingenious.

After a long time coming (which is usually the case for this series,) season 4 is almost upon us. :D

• I don't know what it is... -- Comicality, 05:19:51 09/09/19 Mon

But one of my younger cousins is obsessed with putting makeup on me! LOL! Like...she won't stop! She's like...SIX years old, but I'm scared to sit still around her because she keeps trying to 'pretty' me up! Get AWAY, dangit!!!

Then again, her mom was a model for a short time. And I was with a modeling agency when I went out on acting jobs when I was younger. So maybe it's karma? But let me tell you...it's a hassle and a burden. Seriously! I HATE makeup! Ugh!

That girl needs another hobby...

No more makeup for me! Blecchhh!

Replies:

• "The Plateau" Kicks Things Off! :) -- Comicality, 05:10:57 09/09/19 Mon

"The Plateau" returns to the Shack today! I found chapter 3, and more than half of chapter 4, after this major computer setback! Uggghhh!!! But I'm still finding more stuff every day, and I'll be posting them all ass soon as I can, k?

For now, chapter 3 is up in the Library and on the site! So take a look at it when you get the chance! And let me know what ya think! ((Hugz))

It's my very first 'fantasy' story...so let's see if I can pull off another miracle with this one! Hehehe!

You can read this series from the beginning at https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/the-plateau/ if you're new to this one!

Replies:

• Hehehe, you guys awake around here? -- Comicality, 00:23:40 09/08/19 Sun

::Taps Microphone::

Just checking! :P

I wanted to drop in and say hi. And here's a quick time travel short for ya! It's cute, and kinda funny, and I missed Steele Stebbins. So enjoy! I'll be fully back on Monday, so I'll seezya soon. Mwah! Love you lots!

Replies:

• A quick note... -- Comicality, 09:36:09 09/04/19 Wed

As they say...God never laughs harder than when you try to make plans. Hehehe!

So, I expected things to be busy over Labor day weekend this week...but I'm really NOT accustomed to dealing with 'hurricane' shit! Arrrghhh!

Basically, I don't think Hurricane Dorian is going to sweep in and cause too much damage where I am. At best, we'll just have some severe storms and some heavy rain. ::Fingers crossed:: BUT...apparently all of the schools, churches, and community centers, in the area have made themselves available to everyone fleeing the Bahamas and southern Florida this week. And all of the kids are out of school until Friday. So I'm trying to do my family duty and help out with this whole situation. But I'm still here! So I'll be around!

I just found "The Plateau" chapter 3 and about half of chapter 4 a few days ago! So I want to move that to the top of my posting list for next week! Yay! You have no idea some of the stuff I've found lately! Every day is like Christmas now! :P

Anyway, seezya soon! K? I'll try to do some more emails tonight if I can!

Replies:

• I heard about the missing/killed little princes, at school, when I was a kid. -- Mike, 17:04:03 09/01/19 Sun

What a freaky thing to happen. But that was in a different time, I guess.

Then again, it still happens today, just not to royalty.

These Famous Disappearances May Never Be Solved

• Imagine Magazine Question For 9/1 -- Comicality, 12:44:23 09/01/19 Sun

It's a question that you may not want to answer too quickly. It's a sign that you may be answering more on blind faith than actual self reflection. Really think about this.

Have you ever wondered who you would be...if all of life's consequences were removed? No punishment, no jail time, no revenge, no fear of judgement or some sort of hell bound sentence for your soul when it's all said and done? What if you could do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted...and never once had to pay for your actions?

What would your sense of morality be like? What would your relationship to the rest of society be like? How would you determine right from wrong? I mean...we see it all the time, don't we? The rich, the celebrities, the athletes, the politicians...they get away with stuff that NONE of us could ever hope to get away with. The drugs, the cheating, the mistresses, the sexual assault, the thievery. The Bill Cosbys, the Donald Trumps, the R Kellys, the Harvey Weinsteins, the Brian Singers...what if you could go years and years without ever having to think twice about being caught? They've got an army of lawyers and fixers that guarantee that they'd stay swimming in champagne and lobsters for as long as they're willing to pay for their services. They're too 'big' to go to jail.

But...what about YOU? Are these 'other' people all crazy and deranged? Or is it the complete freedom from consequence that causes them to tap into the darkest parts of themselves? And if the latter is true...what darkness would YOU tap into...if given the opportunity?

Can morality, discipline, guilt, and shame...exist in a vacuum free from punishment?

An Imagine question for our Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine! Feel free to answer in the replies down below. As always, anonymous replies are welcome. I'll be adding my own answer some time this week. I always give you guys a chance to answer first.

Also, I'm looking for a few short ghost stories for our October issue! So if any of you are interested, let me know! And I'll save you a spot! Cool?

Replies:

• Ummmm....one word.... -- Comicality, 11:29:28 09/01/19 Sun

...*NOPE*!!!

Sorry! I LOVE my horror movies, I really do! And I love you LOTS, Arman Darbo! MWAH!

But Comsie does NOT do giant spiders crawling up under his bedsheets! NOPE! I'll say it again...NOPE!!! Not doing it! I hardly ever sleep as it is, but when I DO sleep...I don't want that kind of nightmare fuel running around in my head! You folks can go enjoy it for yourselves.

I don't think ANY boy is cute enough to have me jump into that snake pit! LOL!

Replies:

• Weird... -- Comicality, 02:48:05 08/30/19 Fri

So...I'm still kind of wondering how Arnold fits into all of this. (Other than...because Hollywood and money) If this takes place directly after T2, and the other movies don't exist...then Arnold is dead, right? TWICE!

Ah well, whatever...the new T-Model looks pretty damn scary. So I'm in! :)

Replies:

• So....it's all gone now... -- Comicality, 03:43:08 08/26/19 Mon

I think that I retrieved all that I could, and I begged for help from as many folks as I could, hehehe! But it was taking me longer to fix things than it would to just nuke the whole thing and start over. So...the Shack, as you knew it...is all gone now.

Sucks. But, in a way, it's a rebirth. The shack has been a phoenix, rising from the ashes a bunch of times in the past, and this is just a new evolution! So I'm happy to make things bigger and better than ever before!

After multiple websites, major crashes, migrating from one chatroom to another, story conflicts, lost stories, and the like...this has kinda become the norm for me. I just wish you guys didn't have to suffer because of it. My apologies for that.

Anyway, my whole system has been wiped clean, and I am rebuilding it from scratch. It's my number ONE priority!

So we're back in business, folks! Smile for me, k?

And HI to our brand new Shackers who are finding the site for the very first time! Hehehehe, ::Blush:: I know that I haven't popped up on Nifty in a while, but the flood of new emails are SO rewarding!!! Thanks for being fans, you guys! I love you too! :P

Also...please don't be afraid to speak up if you're underage. I get it. Honestly, I won't turn you away. MOST of my readers are between the ages of 13 and 21. So it's cool if you ant to read the stories, k? Just putting that out there, because some of you are worried about it. Don't be. I was your age once too. LOL! So I totally understand.

Take care you guys! And I'll seezya soon! Next up..."Jesse-101"! XD

Replies:

• LOL!!! Really, dude...? -- Comicality, 00:38:31 08/26/19 Mon

Well, this week, our dictator/king...oops, I mean PRESIDENT has sent out a tweet saying that he hear by ORDERS all businesses in the US to find an alternative to dealing with China! And I sell ebooks online all over the world, so...that kind of includes me. So sorry, ALL OF ASIA!!! No more ebooks for you guys! Our 'chosen one' has forbid it! And apparently...this is how America works now!

WTF is going on? Seriously? If you're still wearing a MAGA hat at this point, then you need to seek help. I don't mean that as a dig at you, I'm being serious. There is something wrong here.

Ps- Do you remember all of those videos that said Obama was the Antichrist? Do you remember the biblical passages they used to PROVE it? He'll be jealous, vengeful, lustful, a renegade, greedy, boastful and full of pride, full of wrath, the 'Father of Lies', and he would one day claim (In PUBLIC) to be God himself??? You remember that? Or did you forget your own scriptures? You remember, right?

K. Just wondering.

Donald Trump just retweeted a quote calling him the second coming of God a few days ago. The King of Israel. And claimed to be the 'chosen one' while looking up at the sky. A sci fi movie couldn't have done it any better. Just saying.

As a writer of fiction...there's a need to be consistent in your thinking. So...ask yourself...

Is this not what the super religious folks have been fearfully watching out for from the very beginning? Is that hat the mark of the beast? Hehehe, who knows?

By the way, Jared Kushner owns a 666 property in New York! Dude, I should TOTALLY write this story! This would make for an AWESOME sci fi/horror tale!

Replies:

• OMG I forgot Greyson's birthday!!! :( -- Comicality, 23:54:12 08/25/19 Sun

I was sort of keeping it in the back of my mind, because I'm terrible with birthdays! LOL! I almost forget my own until I start getting greeting cards in the mail, so please forgive me!

MWAH!!! Happy Birthday, Greyson! I love you! Really really love you! And cheers to many more!

Also, we got a new video! Sighhhh...he's so dreamy and gay! LOL! He is! MWAH!!!

• I was really curious...but I did originally have my doubts... -- Comicality, 06:05:07 08/24/19 Sat

...But after the D23 trailer, I am actually REALLY impressed!!! The idea of a Star Wars live action series, even a miniseries, seemed like a pretty difficult thing to pull off. I was worried that it would come off cheesy and low budget to a point where even the best of stories couldn't save it.

But LOOK at this!!! :O This is a streaming series??? That looks like a full blown movie! Apparently, they spent nearly 10 million bucks per episode. Which they can do, because...Disney! Seriously though, this looks friggin' awesome! Jango and Boba Fett are gone, but I guess this is the next Mandalorian bounty hunter, and he looks badass. I'm in!

Now..if they could hit us with a "Black Widow" trailer later on tonight and let us see a glimpse of Taskmaster...I'll be a happy camper! XD

Replies:

• Yeah...that's pretty much how I feel... -- Comicality, 00:58:33 08/23/19 Fri

This whole thing is so stupid. Are you kidding me??? You made a BILLION dollars! As huge as Spiderman is, it's never done that before. And Tom Holland is the best, most comic book accurate, casting choice ever! The formula is FLAWLESS!!! And Sony is going to screw it all up.

It's this kind of greed that f'd up Marvel to begin with and nearly caused them to go bankrupt. It's like, "WE made you all of this money by treating the character the way he deserves to be treated, the studio's happy, the fans are happy...we made good on our end of the bargain. Maybe you can stop screwing us by giving us pennies while you guys get rich off of our hard work? Let's split it 50/50 and keep making money together!"

And Sony is like, "NO!!! We want to own Spidey and make all the money and YOU guys do all the hard work! Especialy since our last Spidey franchise FAILED miserably!" WTF?

If Sony takes Tom Holland out of the MCU, then I'm done. They'll never get another dollar from me. I'm so sick of this level of selfishness. That's the dumbest business strategy ever. Let's get super popular with a crazy brandname...and then RUIN it all for the sake of money. Sighhh...corporate minds never learn.

They need to fix this...like...NOW!

Replies:

• Ok, so I need some advice -- Siege, 13:46:51 08/22/19 Thu
    I found out last week that I'm a father! Me!!

A little backstory here...

Back in 1999, I dated a girl that had some issues. She got caught up with some not so nice people, and ended up getting hooked on drugs. I tried to be there for her, tried to help her get clean. She cleaned up, and I thought things were gonna work out. She got pregnant. At the time I was terrified! But we talked about it, and the more and more I thought about it, the more excited I got. A little Siege running around would be pretty cool!

She disappeared for a weekend, and when she showed up, she told me she had an abortion. That was the end of our relationship. She disappeared not long after that. Moved and I never saw her again.

This past weekend, my best friend from back home rang me up and told me he ran into her, with a young man that looked so much like me that he could have almost been my clone. My friend asked her, and she said that yes, I was the father. My friend went to give her my number, but she refused to take it and they left the restaurant.

I've spent so much of the past few days in a tornado of feelings. Going from being so angry I see red, to crying for hours, to being so confused as to why she would do something like that.

Here's where the advice kicks in. What should I do?? Do I try to find my son? Would he even want to know me? I start off thinking "Of course he would! I would if I was in his position." But then I second guess myself and think "He may have had a really good life with a father that raised him and me showing up could throw his life into chaos."

I'm just feeling so lost over this. I've always wanted a son, and now I have one and I missed out completely on his life, his smiles and hugs. I just don't know what to do.

Thoughts? I'd really appreciate everyone's perspective.

**HUGS**

Replies:

• Finally got a few days off! :P -- Comicality, 03:47:21 08/21/19 Wed

Two of my managers went on a short vacation at once, and it was like, "Ummm...ok, so I guess I'm just running the show by myself while you're gone?" Yeah...I'm going to make sure we don't make a habit out of that. Hehehe! Not without reward.

Anyway, so good to see you guys! ((Huggles)) I'm gonna get some stuff done tonight and tomorrow! So I'll seezya soon! I'll get to some emails too! Sweet dreams until then!

Replies:

• So Matrix is getting a new sequel? -- Mike, 23:39:14 08/20/19 Tue

Not sure how to feel about that. A part of me is excited to see what they're going to do.

I thought I'd post the reaction from the Blind Wave guys, cause I am a fan of their Doctor Who, Stranger Things and Black Mirror reactions, and other content.

Replies:

• Hiya people’s! -- Siege, 19:06:13 08/18/19 Sun
    It’s been forever and a day, yet feels like no time has passed and it feels like it’s been 1000 years all at the same time.

Life’s been up and down. But who’s hasn’t right?

I’ve recently found that I’ve missed all the stories, sorta like how I’ve been feeling that life is passing me by. So here I am, back again, losing myself in all the wonderful stories Com created.

Much love to all of you!

Replies:

• "Left Without Words 15" Is up! :) -- Comicality, 07:38:59 08/17/19 Sat

Enjoy! And please take a moment or two to let me know what you think! K?

Seezya soon with more!

And if you're brand new to this series, you can start fresh from the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

Laters! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe! YEP! That's pretty much what I do online! :P -- Comicality, 19:25:56 08/15/19 Thu

All day...every day...

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Question for 8/15 -- Comicality, 16:22:00 08/15/19 Thu

It's something to think about, you know?

Imagine that you've found someone special out there. Someone you find beautiful, inside and out. You laugh together, have a lot in common, and genuinely care deeply for one another in every possible way...except one.

The question is...what happens if you're romantically or sexually incompatible in a relationship? Even if EVERYTHING else is coming up roses. What happens if you like to kiss and cuddle, but your partner doesn't? What if he likes open displays of affection in public and the thought of it makes you cringe? What if one of you wants it hard and aggressive five days a week, and the other wants it slow and sensual maybe once or twice?

That's not to speak of practices that may be borderline fetishes that one partner or the other may not be into. Bondage or foot worship or role playing...maybe something as simple as talking dirty to one another. One hand...sex isn't everything, right? If you're in love then you're in love. But, on the other hand...will there be something 'missing' if one party isn't fully getting their needs met? Can you two be truly happy like that? Will it lead to resentment, or boredom, or forced compromise, or maybe even cheating on each other?

Let us know what you think about romantic or sexual incompatibility for next month's issue! We'd be happy to hear what you have to say. Anonymous comments are welcome.

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Issue #51 Is Up!!! -- Comicality, 06:45:04 08/15/19 Thu

Despite a TON of obstacles and a forced hiatus on my part due to computer issues, the newest issue of Imagine Magazine is now live, and ready to go! New material from Lindon Weztser, Ruwen Rouhs, Juju, Beldro Mercier, and The Story Lover! Some more articles from myself, the winners of our "Beholders" voting poll last month, and a new chapter of "Kiss Or Miss" By Julien Taylor!

HUGE thanks to the hard work put in by everybody who participated in this newest offering, which was one of the most difficult to slap together! I believe that there are a few more articles floating out there that may or may not be added in later. But if not, or if you guys had stuff to submit, we'll just save it for the September issue, ok? We definitely want to work towards having all of material in as soon as possible for future issues. It just makes it easier to have everything looking great and ready to roll ahead of time. I'll be better about it myself! :)

That's it for now! I am working on this laptop and doing as much damage control on a daily basis as is humanly possible...but I'm still here, still watching, and I'll be in touch soon! Cool?

ENJOY the newest issue of Imagine! More submissions are always welcome from you guys who want to participate! And i'll talk to you soon!

Love always!

Replies:

• Alright....it's almost 7:30 AM... -- Comicality, 07:32:29 08/11/19 Sun

I'm giving up for the night. Er...morning...

I'm giving this laptop a few more days to stop being soooooooo slow and screwed up, and then I'm wiping it clean. I honestly can't take this anymore. I just want to be functional again. This is just stupid now. :(

Anyway, I'm going to get a bit of sleep, and jump right back in again when I wake up a few hours from now. But...life is still good. I had an awesome time with my family yesterday, hehehe! And I'll try to get to my emails soon. K?

ALSO...the first trailer was released for "Honey Boy" this weekend! I was really curious about this movie when I first heard about it, and it looks like it might be good! It's about the life and childhood of Shia Lebeouff, and he wrote it himself, and is playing the role of his own father in the movie. And actor, Noah Jupe is playing a younger version of Shia as he began his career. Noah Jupe is an amazing actor to be so young. Definitely in that Jacop Tremblay, Haley Joel Osement, Elijah Wood, category. And after "Wonder" and "A Quiet Place", I'd love to see what he does next! So check it out!

Gotta run! But I'll seezya soon!

By the way, does anybody know how to open epb files? I've got a bunch of files that won't open, and I don't even know what they are. NOT 'epub' files...that's different. Just epb. Let me know in the replies below if you know what this is and if I can find a way to open them up, or convert them to something else.

Take care!

Replies:

• The Bi Side of Life. -- Mike, 11:22:21 08/09/19 Fri

Seventeen year old Joshua Rush, the actor who played Cyrus, Disney's first gay main character, on Andi Mack, comes out as Bisexual in real life.

Unfortunately the show was cancelled after 3 seasons - but that's quite typical for Disney shows, apparently.

• I've got some family coming over this weekend... -- Comicality, 05:41:59 08/09/19 Fri

I just found out about it last night. They're not staying with us, but they've got teen/tween kids. And my room is, like, video games and comic books and horror movies, LOL! So this is the first place they want to visit. It'll be super fun, of course...but I'm still dedicated to staying on task. So you'll get new material soon. :)

Up first? "Savage Moon"! And I'm searching for "The Plateau" chapter 3...so that's up next. K?

I'm working my ass off right now! LMAO!!! Promise! So I'll be back in your good graces soon!

By the way... Ruel released a new song and video a few hours ago! Siggghhhh....he's so dreamy! He can stalk me any time! Giggles!

Wink

Replies:

• Almost out of the weeds, but not quite... -- Comicality, 23:53:17 08/06/19 Tue

That took FOREVER!!! But I'm happy to say that everything that I recovered from this Windows incident has been recovered in some form, and is now in a safe place. And even though some of my files have been corrupted, it could have been MUCH much worse! So, I'll count my blessings and not complain. :)

Now...only two more problems remain...

#1- None of my files have names. NONE of them! The pics are together, the music files are together, the video files are together, the written documents are together...but they are scattered in some kind of crazy disarray where I'm literally going to have to click on each and every single one of them and see what they are, where they go, and then rename them all. That's nearly 2 TB worth of stuff...so that's going to take some time. Lucky for me...I don't sleep.

#2- My files are safe, but my laptop is still a mess. Grrrr! Thanks to this update, it freezes, it's glitchy, it won't even turn OFF half the time! So...I may have to reset the whole thing from scratch, download ALL of my programs and apps again, and basically rebuild my computer as if it was brand new. Again...this will take a LONG time. I already tried to finish the update (didn't work), tried a previous restore point (didn't work), I'm trying a defrag right now to see if it'll help...but nothing seems to be working just yet. I really DON'T want to do that, but I may not have a choice. If you guys have any ideas...now is the time to tell me. If there's a simpler fix, I'm open to suggestions.

Now, for the good news! Hehehe!

A bunch of my latest files are safe, and stories will begin to flood the site this coming Saturday night! In fact, the short story, "Overheard", was posted on the site earlier this morning! So, if you haven't read it yet...run over and check it out! Let me know what you think! And I'll see you guys this weekend! I'll have some time off from work soon, and school officially went back in session as of today! So I'm off of babysitting duty for my cousins and the like! LOL! I love them to death, but...JESUS, they've got energy!

Now I can have the house to myself for a while! And you know what THAT means! = NODS =

https://i.imgur.com/fbvTCO3.gifv

Hehehe! Yep! That's me now. Door wide open. All day long! Giggles!

Again, my apologies for the extended wait! The wheels on the bus are going round and round again! And August's issue of Imagine Magazine WILL come out on time! So look for it on the 15th next week! Cool?

Love you all! MWAH!!!

Replies:

• OODLES AND OODLES OF NIAGARA FALLS PICS! -- bwctwriter, 02:20:39 08/04/19 Sun
    This past week, I took a vacation to Niagara Falls! I stayed on the Canada side, but did venture onto the American side as well. I took a lot of pics, and I did my best to organize them here...

Soo... Miscellaneous trip pics (coming and going from airport, room pics, hotel, etc.) can be found here:

https://ibb.co/album/i8PV1F

I took a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat tour... Close enough to the falls to feel the force of the great falls! Crazy! Couldn't take a ton of pics up close cuz I didn't trust how water resistant my phone was... But I did take a few. :-)

https://ibb.co/album/h60baa

Cave of the Winds tour. Caves behind the Bridal Veil Falls. There's some walkways around parts of the falls too... It's crazy how close u can get to the rapidly rushing water!

https://ibb.co/album/nJGhFa

And the Hard Rock Cafe in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I feel like there's a pic or two that didn't upload from my phone to the website... But I'll find them eventually.

https://ibb.co/album/eyVbaa

It was definitely something! I'm glad I took the time to check it out! It was a much-needed vacation! I highly recommend checking out the falls at least once in your life. :-)

Enjoy!

Replies:

• Holy shit! This is epic!! -- Mike, 20:33:01 08/03/19 Sat
    Tom Welling's going to reprise his role from Smallville in Arrowverse's next crossover, Crisis on Infinite Earths.

It's been nearly ten years since Smallville concluded, and I still miss the show. It'll blow my mind to see Welling back as Clark.

Brandon Routh from the 2006 Man Of Steel will also be donning the red cap once again.

I think there's going to be multiple versions of the same characters.

There's also rumours of Justin Hartley returning to play the Green Arrow, along with Stephen Amell, the current guy.

Both guys are fucking gorgeous. So along with Welling all sharing the same screen, I'm wondering how I'm going to actually be able to follow the plot, ha-ha!

I'll just be drooling the entire time :P

Although Tom has aged since his Smallville days. He's grey now. But he's aged really well. He just recently became a dad. A very hot dad. :P

• Ok...ok...dangit! You got me! -- Comicality, 02:27:04 07/29/19 Mon

I've been on the ropes about this one since I first heard of it. I mean...the Terminator franchise has been sliding down down down since the early 90's. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be fooled again.

This new one? Linda Hamilton is back. Ok...that's a plus. James Cameron has the rights back, and he's taking a more hands on approach to the movie. Hmmmm...ok. Another big plus. Arnold is in it. Check. It's actually R-rated this time, not that kiddie PG-13 stuff. Check. I'm interested, but.....

Then I see...Eddie Furlong is coming back to play John Connor again. Goddammit, Terminator!!! Alright! Enough already! I'll go see it! Geez! I promise! Quit making this sound so perfect! Ya didn't have to yank on the old teen-Comsie heart strings! :P

-

Replies:

• The Boys - a new show by Amazon. Available to stream now... -- Mike, 12:20:52 07/28/19 Sun

The Boys is an irreverent take on what happens when superheroes, who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods, abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It's the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about "The Seven", and their formidable Vought backing.

It looks like it's going to be extremely gory, gritty and dark. So right up Com's alley :P

Replies:

• A quick update.... :) -- Comicality, 14:07:44 07/27/19 Sat

SO...My computer is still repairing and saving files to a secure location right now as you read this. And it is a **LOT** of stuff!!! Like I said, this update pretty much wiped my entire laptop clean of everything that I've done for the past two or three years, so I'm recovering whole terabytes worth of material at the moment.

So far, all of the pics have been saved, all of the downloads, all of the documents, and all of my music, are now in a safe place. However, the VIDEOS are taking forever! I've been recovering videos for three days straight now, and it's only about half way done! Just over six THOUSAND of them! Some are just short clips short and movie trailers that I was making for the site, but a majority of them were full length movies and Netflix series, and they will definitely take some time to retrieve.

The BAD part is...this Microsoft update has screwed my system up to the point where it is really REALLY slow! And that is making this process take ten times longer than it should. But the only way to fix it would be to uninstall and reinstall the entire update from scratch in the hopes of fixing it so I can speed up the process of getting my files back in order. But updating again may actually corrupt and overwrite the very files that I'm trying to save. So...it's sort of a no win situation for now. :(

But I AM still here! And I try to (slowly) get my email to load up every few days or so. So I'm listening! I just want to get this over with so we can get back to business around here! Cool?

The videos are the only thing that I'm waiting on now! Once they're done being moved to a safe location, I'll dive right back in to where we left off! So hang in there with me for just a little bit longer! And maybe we can put the site back in motion as early as Monday morning!

::Fingers Crossed::

Love you all! And I'll talk to you soon! :)

Replies:

• Haha! WTF did I just watch? -- Mike, 06:32:25 07/24/19 Wed

OMG, the scene with the kid and Hitler running away from a bomb blast is ridiculous.

A part of me knows I shouldn't be laughing though. Hitler did some fucked up shit.

That said, this is a German boy's "imaginary" friend, Hitler. Not the actual Hitler.

Replies:

• Oh yeah, so ready for this... -- Mike, 19:46:46 07/22/19 Mon

Going by the trailer, it looks like they've done the book series justice.

Comic Con trailer - His Dark Materials.

• Well this was fun.. -- Mike, 14:24:31 07/22/19 Mon

An Englishman from the same city I was born and raised in.
    A Scottish man, (where I now live) and an American expat & comedian comparing school subjects and stuff.

The craziest thing to me is the start times some schools in the US have. 7.30 - 8 AM? How do you guys do it? I was still dead until like 8 AM.

At school, I'd be up for 8.10 and at school for 8.50. It helped that I lived literally across the road from my high school. And I'd be home for 3.05, unless I had detention, which I occasionally did. Then I'd be home for 3.50.

My favourite subjects were Maths and science, and least favourite subjects were History, RS, oh and PE.
    It's funny I had an athletic build, but absolutely zero interest in sports.

I have gained an interest in history since leaving school.
    But otherwise than that my interests haven't changed.

• Some GREAT news, and some not so great news...but I'll take it! -- Comicality, 12:37:35 07/20/19 Sat

First things first...

(Comise when he saw that his files weren't all gone forever!)

So that is a MAJOR relief!!! On Thursday i used a program called Disk Drill to see if I could get my stuff back somehow, and it took at least eleven hours (and nearly 100 bucks, unfortunately) to do a really REALLY deep search to grab everything...and it DID! In fact, it grabbed MORE than what I had just lost!

Annnnd...that brings me to the 'not so great' news...

Even though what I've seen so far only has minor instances of data corruption here and there...Disk Drill is very VERY good at its job! Almost too good. So it found everything that I've recently lost to this stupid update...everything that I might have lost on this laptop to previous updates, everything that i might have erased accidentally over the past few years, and everything that I've erased deliberately to clean up my system. And nothing has the name, label, or folder, that I originally had it in. Everything is just seen as File000000001....File000000002...File000000003...

Ummm....yeah...I'm looking at 1.5 TERRABYTES of that right now! :/ So, to say that it will be a long...long...looooong time before I can get all of those photos, stories, songs, videos, etc back in a working an organized manner again would be a severe understatement. If I worked hard at it every single day from now until Xmas...I'd be surprised if I got even through a third of it all. BUT...the files are here, I' recovering them to an external hard drive, and I'll grab as many essential parts as I can this coming Sunday and Monday when I have some time off from work! K?

Big thanks to you guys for being patient wwith me. My laptop is really slow right now. I don't know why. And every time I restart it, it uploads that stupid Windows update all over again, wiping out my desktop configuration, my browsers, and all of my favorites, passwords, cookies...this thing is a menace. I'm not going to try to fix it until everything is safe on another hard drive. I got lucky twice now. I doubt I'll geta third try at this.

Anyway, seezya soon! I'm going to recover some more stuff and get back to dancing now! Life is good! XD

Replies:

• IT ENDS! -- Mike, 13:49:11 07/18/19 Thu

• Ok...so, this is what's going on right now... -- Comicality, 08:49:00 07/18/19 Thu

I was up until the early morning hours of Monday, and the newest issue of Imagine Magazine had just been posted. So I was making posts and trying to let people know that the July issue was out and ready to go. But my laptop had been acting really glitchy and slow and it was frustrating beyond belief, because I have a lot of stuff to do, and I don't have time for freezes and computer slow down, I need to get a LOT of stuff finished in whatever little amount of time that I can find online.

So my laptop got SO slow and frustrating that I checked to see if there was an update or something that I was missing. Techys LOVE to completely fuck up your system so you're FORCED to upgrade and make way for silly add ons and gimmicks that you're never going to use, but they want to force you to do it anyway.

A new Windows update was available, and I figured it would be easier to just take the update and wait an hour or so for it to fix my computer, than trying to spend triple the amount of time struggling through it. So...I accepted it.

This was NOT a false update or a virus. This came directly from Microsoft. It took a while, and then I was greeted with a message saying, "Welcome to the BEST version of Windows 10 EVER!"

And then...my desktop was completely screwed up. My taskbar had been erased. My videos, my pictures, my stories, my documents, and EVERY song in my music list....GONE! Folders empty! All of it! Stuff that I've had on my computer for YEARS...just...gone. :(

I didn't ask for an update but my system had been so destroyed by whatever it was that they were doing, that I was willing to do ANYTHING to just get things back in working order. And Microsoft FUCKED me! For no reason whatsoever. It's all gone. Pics, notes, stuff for Imagine Magazine, videos that I was making...gone.

Now, I did some research, and I found out that sometimes Windows is notorious for this kind of thing (and yet, they KEEP doing it anyway!!!), but they move your files to a temporary folder, and you can retrieve them again. I was SuPER lucky to find them in a different folder, and I had to spend hours moving them back where they belonged so I could back them up and save them on an external hard drive. But, seeing as I'm not rich and have to work for a living...I had to just start the process and leave to go to work, figuring that I had dodged a bullet, and I could finish backing my files up when I got home.

However, when I got home, the system was completely frozen, even though all of the files had been moved back to their original position. And the only way to get my laptop running at ALL...was to restart. But Microsoft was still trying to FORCE its update on me, so it updated, and it erased the files AGAIN!!! But this time, it didn't put them in a temporary folder...it just deleted them all. Maybe forever. (we'll see)

Now, I've learned my lesson from past crashes and shutdowns, and I DO back up my files every now and then just in case. But it's only like once every month or two. Do you guys have any IDEA how much I write and put together and move around in a MONTH or two???

Bottom line...there's a chance that I might have lost almost everything. At least 450 GB worth of pictures, videos, trailers, music, notes, stories...I can't even fathom it right now. I've spent the last three days just trying to find and recover countless hours of extremely hard work and creativity, because Microsoft refuses to leave me the fuck alone, or won't ask for my permission before tearing my laptop's productivity to pieces with it's shiny new look. Or whatever their excuse was for destroying my files.

Honestly, I've never had a devastating loss of this magnitude before. I can't even find the strength to be mad or hurt by it at this point. If anything, I see it as a chance to rebuild from scratch. And that will take time. A LONG time. But maybe it will be for the best in the long run? Who knows?

There IS some good news, however. I've gotten better about backing up my stories, and I do have a lot of them saved elsewhere, so I can find them and the site will continue on as usual. I may have to re-edit a lot of things, but I DO have completed stories ready to go to keep you guys busy while I work my ass off to fix this as soon as possible. K? I think my articles and stuff for Imagine Magazine August will be the hardest to rewrite and replace, but I'll make it a priority. It just sucks that I lost sooooo much over something so unnecessary!

I DO have many of my stories saved though, my emails are fine, if any of you guys sent me multiple submissions for Imagine, those are still in tact as well. It will take me forever to actually figure out what I lost and what the impact of that will be. But, honestly...this is so overwhelming that I don't even have the mental capacity to even think about it right now. If I thought I could sue Microsoft for damages, I'd be a rich man right now. Because this was an outright assault that came with no warning and with directions as to what to do when they completely obliterated every file, picture, video, and random thought, that I've had saved on my computer because I trusted them to not decimate years of hard work with a needless attempt to be 'cool and hip' to cell phone mafia kids.

I was paranoid this time about losing my data, but I guess I wasn't paranoid ENOUGH. I don't live in CONSTANT fear of having my entire hard drive erased at any moment. I guess you guys will blame ME for that. Whatever.

Anyway, the quest to maybe salvage some of my lost files is still ongoing. I'm checking temporary and hidden files, I used Disk Driller to see if it could find anything, I'm going through every tutorial and every data recovery program that I can find. I will PAY to get my files back just as they were, but...if it turns out that they're lost forever? I guess this is just my opportunity to start all over from scratch and show you guys what I'm made of. Because I won't be defeated. Technology tries it's HARDEST...but I always come back even stronger than before. This time won't be any different.

Still...if any of you guys have any ideas, or programs that you think might be able to help me out here...please let me know by email or in the comments below. Because I could get SO much more accomplished if I didn't have to go back and rebuild my laptop from scratch right now.

Thanks for listening. Sorry that I've been absent since Monday. And I'll be back to speak to you soon. K? ((Hugz))

Replies:

• This movie gets more and more inapropriate with every new trailer! And I LOVE it! ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 07:59:46 07/18/19 Thu

LOL! I've gotta check it out! This is mandatory, now! :P

https://youtu.be/wnxz0TnHhd4

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #50 Is Live!!! :) -- Comicality, 08:57:58 07/15/19 Mon

Who would have thought that this grand experiment of hosting a monthly online magazine full of stories, cute boys, and random silliness, would have come this far? FIFTY issues! That's cause for celebration! Hehehe!

This is our US Independence Day issue, and I hope you guys will enjoy it! New additions from The Story Lover, Juju, Beldro Mercier, Lindon Weztser, Ruwen Rouhs, And Sean E, are all waiting for you right now! As well as new articles, a new Music Mash Up, and my newest Daydream Short Story, "Overheard"! Plus MORE!

So go ahead and check it out when you get a chance! This is our FIRST anniversary since the big relaunch in August of 2018! And I want to thank you all for the love and support as always! And to all of the people who took the time to submit their work and help us out with each and every issue that we've put out so far! You guys are the absolute best! Thank you! And here's to another year of quality writing, and an excellent magazine for people to jump into in the future! :)

ALSO...there have been 14 months of cute 'Centerfold Gallery Boys' on Imagine Magazine! And this month, you guys are being given a chance to vote for your all time favorite! But you only get ONE! So choose wisely! Hehehe! Results to be posted in the August 15th issue of Imagine! So vote today! You don't have much time!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-50/beholders/

Take care, and I'll seezya soon! :)

(Sees, Shane and Deme peek out from behind the curtain! "HEY!" Not yet! Shhhh!)

Replies:

• Hehehe, a fair critique of Mac And Me -- Mike, 12:33:26 07/12/19 Fri

A lot of fair points. But you know, I didn't see any of that when I was a kid, I just thought it was kinda like E.T which I loved, and it kept my ass glued to the chair for 90 minutes.

I had it on VHS for a while. It wasn't a favourite or anything, but remember watching it more than once.

I haven't seen it in a Looong time. I wonder how I'd react to it now.

When he talked about all the product placements (ie McDonalds, Coke, Skittles,) it's because when Spielberg made E.T, they wanted to use M&Ms, which is owned by Mars, but they wouldn't allow their product to be associated with such an "ugly creature" like E.T.

So they used Reese's Pieces instead. And sales of them went through the roof after E.T was released.

So I guess all these companies tried to cash in on that with Mac And Me, which (to put it nicely), didn't do quite as well as E.T did.

• Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about this. -- Mike, 15:07:53 07/11/19 Thu

I do love Tom Holland, but it would have been nice to see actors cast a lot closer to the character's actual ages.

Todd was 12 (or 14 in Earth years)

And I've forgotten how old Viola is supposed to be, but she's about the same age as Todd.

Yet the actors portraying them are 23 and 27.

And their ages are quite important to the plot.

If anyone's read the books they'll know what I mean.

Here's a short summary:

Todd Hewitt is the only boy left in Prentisstown, a small settlement on 'New World'--an alien planet only recently colonized by humanity. Todd is within weeks of his thirteenth birthday,this is the age in Prentisstown at which all boys 'become men'.

(side note, their years are a little longer than ours. So 13 years old becomes 14.25 years old)

Todd has been told that all the women and nearly all the men on New World were killed in a war with the Spackle that occurred around the time of his birth.

The Spackle are New World's native inhabitant and are blamed for the release of the 'germ' that caused the majority of deaths and was particularly fatal to females.

The inhabitants of Prentisstown claim that every Spackle was wiped out during the war and Todd has no reason to believe otherwise.

As a side effect of the virus, the remaining men in Prentisstown can hear each other's (and animals') thoughts, described as an ever-present cascade of 'Noise'.

At the beginning of the book, Todd and his dog, Manchee, discover a lone patch of silence (a 'hole in the Noise') in a local swamp. Bewildered, Todd and Manchee make their way back into town.

When Todd explains the silence to Ben and Cillian, his adoptive parents, his Noise accidentally projects the discovery to the entire town. Ben and Cillian mysteriously reveal they have been planning Todd's escape from Prentisstown for nearly his entire life. The two men immediately force him to leave Prentisstown, with just a satchel of supplies and Manchee to accompany him.

Todd escapes into the swamp with Manchee, and discovers the source of the silence - a girl, who lacks Noise. She is the first girl Todd has ever seen, except in videos and photographs.

I don't really know what else to say without spoiling the series. The description I lay out above all happens early on in the first book. There's some Lost In Space, Neverending Story and Hunger Games 'feel' to it. It's a great three-parter.

Replies:

• "A Class By Himself 31" Is Up! -- Comicality, 03:36:00 07/10/19 Wed

So head over to the Library and check out the newest chapter, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

Also, you can read the whole story from the beginning at the link below if you're new to the site! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/aclassbyhimself/

Have fun! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Well done UK & Northern Ireland... -- Mike, 14:19:44 07/09/19 Tue

The UK government has just voted in favour of same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland.

It's a pretty confusing situation, at least for me, regarding NI's devolved government at the moment. I won't pretend to understand much of it.

Perhaps there are some folks from Northern Ireland here who have a better perspective and understanding of the situation. I know that some shackers are from Northern Ireland.

But basically, for the rest of us, the government has just voted by a strong majority to extend same-sex marriage rights, and abortion rights to citizens in Northern Ireland.

Both were free votes for MPs, as they were viewed as a matter of conscience, and passed with resounding majorities.

They are currently the only part of the UK which doesn't recognize same-sex marriage.

But the Northern Ireland Assembly has already voted for same-sex marriage; it enjoys majority public support.

The amendment would theoretically lead to an automatic change in the law within three months if the devolved government remains stalled, although the Northern Ireland minister warned it might take longer due to legal practicalities. If and when the region’s executive is revived, it can then approve or repeal the measure.

More info:
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/09/mps-vote-to-extend-same-sex-marriage-to-northern-ireland

Replies:

• "Daydreams & Lullabyes: Volume One" has been published on Amazon! -- Comicality, 04:09:48 07/08/19 Mon

The first ebook anthology has now been published on Amazon! So it will be available for purchase within the next few hours! If you’ve been enjoying the short stories that I've been adding to Imagine Magazine and the site over the past year or two, you can now buy them as an official ebook! Every anthology will have a variety of short stories about gay youth figuring things out, and learning how to navigate their way through this new world of theirs for the very first time.

Enjoy! And thanks in advance for your support! MUCH more to come your way this week! So keep your eyes open! Hehehe! Seezya soon!

For THIS ebook collection...grab your copies today! And look for Volume Two in a week or two! XD

Replies:

• Ok...maybe they should stop now... -- Comicality, 23:00:49 07/07/19 Sun

Not that "Mulan" wasn't awesome, because it certainly was! And this trailer looks amazing. But...can Disney slow down a little bit? "Dumbo", "Aladdin", "Lion King", "Mulan", "Maleficent 2"...just...let the whole live action thing breathe for a little bit. You know?

"The Jungle Book" was great! And I haven't seen "Beauty and the Beast", but I assume it was great too. But at least there was a year or two in between movies. Relax, Disney! Endgame just made you like a BILLION dollars! Go take a vacation or something! :P

Unless you get Noah Schnapp or something for "Pinnochio"! In which case...make that movie right away! Hehehe!

https://youtu.be/01ON04GCwKs

Replies:

• OMG... :( -- Comicality, 20:39:19 07/07/19 Sun

Cameron Boyce passed away today. :(

I guess he had some medical issues and had a seizure in his sleep. He was only 20 years old. That's so sad. I LOVE Cameron Boyce. Rest in peace...

Replies:

• New from 'Dustin'....errr ummm...I mean Theoz! :P -- Comicality, 06:36:21 07/06/19 Sat

https://youtu.be/r8K958Xuods

Hehehe...you know, even without the subtitles, I think I could watch Theoz and his family do this all day! XD Goofballs!

LOL@ 11:50 hahaha....well THAT part was definitely in English! :O

https://youtu.be/7Y1cGtdyMbA

More on Theoz in Imagine Magazine!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-48/theoz-haraldsson/

Replies:

• A non-spoiler Stranger Things cast video -- Mike, 20:45:25 07/05/19 Fri

The Stranger Things cast take a quiz to find out which character matches their real life personality.

Replies:

• Question...Is "Spiderman: Far from home" set before "Avengers :Endgame" or after??? -- Dwayne, 15:57:32 07/05/19 Fri
    I want to go see them, but I want to see them in order...which one first???😬

Replies:

• I am a couple of episodes into Stranger Things. -- Mike, 11:44:33 07/04/19 Thu

I don't really know what to say without spoiling anything about it.

Some people don't even like to hear whether it's been good or bad.

I have a few things to say though, so I might write a spoiler review as a reply to this post.

That way there'll be no visible spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet.

But I'll do that after I've completed the season.

Replies:

• Chapter One Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 06:04:34 07/04/19 Thu

This is the very first chapter of my very first full bown 'fantasy' story! Chapter Two will be up next Thursday, and Chapter Three on the following Thursday! I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think whenever you get the chance! :)

Have fun!

Replies:

• Oh I love a sassy Doctor. -- Mike, 19:09:31 07/03/19 Wed

Watching these old throwbacks remind me of why I love this show so much.

Bring on season 12, already.

Btw, just in case anyone needs reminding (yeah, right! :P)
    season trois of Stranger Thing drops in a few hours. :D

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: What the...? -- Comicality, 14:24:39 07/02/19 Tue

Replies:

• Yes!!!! Sighhhh... -- Comicality, 13:01:44 07/02/19 Tue

This is exactly why Darth Vader, Thanos, Magneto, The Joker, etc...are some of the GREATEST villains of all time!!! They're not crazy, and they're not just evil for evil's sake!They're doing what they think needs to be done. And it's a warped idea, but far from insane. How often do you get to look at the bad guy and think, "Well...he kinda has a point"?

I love this! And I love you too, Vader! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/wk0bRElYuXk

Replies:

• Getting kinda nervous now! Hehehe... -- Comicality, 20:18:30 07/01/19 Mon

So I'm putting a little extra work into the debut chapter of "The Plateau" tonight! I always get a little shaky before doing something new. But that's what the challenge was all about, so I'm buckling up for whatever may come of this. So far, I've got three chapters done...to e released once a week throughout July...and we'll see how it goes!

I've got big things planned for this story, but it's magic and monsters and a whole new mythology to play around with, stuff that I've never really written before. So I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best. Wish me luck! And I'll see you on the 4th! XD

https://youtu.be/GQ2O9uxaODg

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Q & A Question 7/1 -- Comicality, 19:19:35 06/30/19 Sun

You can easily see them from a distance. You know...the ‘beautiful people’. Or...at least what is recognized as being aesthetically beautiful. Everybody is somebody else’s dream boy or dream girl, no matter what. But despite the varying tastes that exist within the eye of the beholder...there seems to be a certain status of beauty that seems to be agreed upon with the social majority. And our question is...how does this affect how you treat these people, or how they treat you?
    Think about it...are you nicer to someone who you find extremely cute? Do you make their needs a priority in your life? Do you rush in to make sure that they’re happy? If you looked the way they do...do you think that your life would be any different than it is right now?
    Or maybe you’re on the other side of the fence. Maybe you’re the beautiful one. Do you feel eyes on you when you go outside? Do you feel privileged or admired in any way? Is beauty a blessing, or a curse?
    Feel free to be honest about this, because I’d really love to hear your thoughts on this. Are the beautiful strangers of the world put on a pedestal and worshiped by the majority of normal society? Even when that beauty is only skin deep? (I know some real HOTTIES that are complete assholes! Hehehe, so...no thank you!)
    Share your thoughts with us! Either put them in the reply section below, or you can email them to me at Comicality@webtv.net if you want to put your two cents in or respond anonymously! Thanks in advance! And I’ll seezya sooon!

If you guys want to add your two cents to any one of the 'Q & A' sessions for future issues of Imagine Magazine, we'd LOVE to hear your input and your personal stories on the forum! Feel free to attach your screen name, or do so anonymously! Drop by this forum OR Imagine’s NEW "Inner Visions" forum on the 1st and 15th of every month for a brand new topic of conversation! We look forward to hearing more from you! :)

Replies:

• Does anyone know exactly when the new season of "Stranger Things" will drop -- Dwayne, 21:37:49 06/29/19 Sat
    I think it is Thursday sometime...Right???

GOD they are ALL way too cute...especially Noah ::Ahem::

I sooooo CAN"T wait

Replies:

• "Kiss Of An Angel" is up! :) -- Comicality, 15:32:01 06/29/19 Sat

Head on over to the Library and check it out when you get a chance! :)

Replies:

• Tried to go to chat... -- Comicality, 15:02:19 06/29/19 Sat

But it won't let me in.

So.... ::Shrugs::

Sorry guys. I asked for help, but email is a dead language, I guess.

Replies:

• ::Pokes the forum with a stick:: -- Mike, 14:20:31 06/28/19 Fri

Sorry, didn't mean to wake ya! :P

I've been checking out Good Omens on Amazon. It's really funny, in a Monty Python sort of way. Plus it has David Tennant playing the Devil, so I was sold on it right away.

I'm only about a third of the way through the series so far, so I can't vouch for all of it, but so far it's been really funny.

And hey a few wackos have protested over it, so you know it must be interesting.

20,000 signed a petition for Netflix to cancel the show.

......It's made by Amazon Prime

And it's already been produced and released. The whole mini-season.

Amazon and Netflix had a little fun with it.

Amazon said it would cancel Stranger Things if Netflix would cancel Good Omens. XD

Trailer below.

Replies:

• Another great video by Dark Matter 2525 -- Mike, 17:38:37 06/25/19 Tue

Replies:

• Ten Years Ago Today.... -- Mike, 08:37:05 06/25/19 Tue

Crazy how quick time goes.

Yet it also feels like the world has changed a lot in that time.

Replies:

• HAHAHA!!! Wait...WHAT?!?!?! XD -- Comicality, 00:25:27 06/23/19 Sun

Omigod!!! I remember watching reruns of the Banana Splits at my babysitter's house during the Summer because both of my parents were working and there was no one to watch me! Ahhh...blurry old memories!

https://youtu.be/YjKnRV4Dgag

Well...they're making a Banana Splits MOVIE now!!! And ummm...LOL!!! They've taken some...'liberties' with the source material! :O

https://youtu.be/oVUVViaeXUo

So, apparently, this was adapted from an unused "Five Nights At Freddie's" script! I would LOVE to see this!!!

Replies:

• YES!!!! Less than 2 weeks away!!! -- Comicality, 03:31:33 06/21/19 Fri

I was WAITING for another trailer to drop, hopefully telling me more about the story of Season 3, but they took forever! Hehehe! Anyway, looks great! Bring it on! I'm SO ready!

https://youtu.be/XcnHOQ-cHa0

Replies:

• ::Buys Shadow086 A Red Couch:: -- Comicality, 16:27:16 06/20/19 Thu

Hehehe! I figured you might want one now...

Replies:

• OMIGOD!!! :O -- Comicality, 08:38:34 06/19/19 Wed

THANKS, you guys!!! According to the numbers from the latest issue of Imagine Magazine (released just a few days ago)...

We are approaching SIX THOUSAND views in over just 72 hours!!! That's massive! This issue is the most popular one that we've had since our Christmas offering! And it might even surpass that soon, as we've still got almost two weeks to go before the month is finished!

So thanks for the love and support, you guys! We'll have to make July even BETTER!

Be sure to check out the newest issue and the previous monthly issues too, if you've been missing out! Seezya again on the 15th of every month!

Love you all! And thanks again! Ahhhh! This is awesome! ::Giggles::

XD

Replies:

• June 19th, 2019 - Here We Are Again!!! XD -- Comicality, 07:47:03 06/19/19 Wed

Here we are, once again! It's June 19th today! And that means it's another Comicality Shack Out Back anniversary!!! TWENTY ONE years of entertainment, community, love and support, good times and bad! And we're still kicking! Doing better than ever, in fact! So head over to the Comicality Library for new chapters today!!!

I never thought that writing the first chapter of "New Kid In School" would EVER lead to all of this! And it's been an awesome journey the whole way! Thank you all for being the life changing events that have brought me to where I am today! I, honestly, don't know who I'd be right now without you!

You guys have turned a frightening, first time, submission from an amateur author to Nifty...to a website, multiple forums, an online magazine, chatrooms, Paypal donations, an army of ebooks Amazon.com...and some of the best friends that I've ever made in my life! Thank you!

And we're not stopping here! So enjoy this new chapter, and I'll seezya soon! Clear your schedule! Hehehe! We've got a week long party to get started here! :P

Also, for our NEW Shackers, if you've never read "New Kid In School" before...this was my very first erotic story online. It's the grandfather of them all! So you can read from the beginning at the link below if you need to catch up! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool/

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! ((Hugz)) Happy anniversary, Shackers! Smile for me, k?

Replies:

• This is the funnest, coolest video I've seen in a while. -- Mike, 18:06:37 06/17/19 Mon

I'm not sure what impressed me most. The VFX, or the stunt guy.

When I first saw this on Twitter, (in the original version without the stunt guy), I thought it was real until the robot started getting pissed off.

Replies:

• Nooooooooooooo.... :( -- Comicality, 20:34:13 06/16/19 Sun

A little kitty crawled under my car to die today. :(

He wasn't run over or anything, I don't know what happened to it, but I had to get a shovel and get it out of our driveway. It broke my heart. I have a weak spot for animals.

I need to smile for a while. My heart feels sad.

https://youtu.be/iICE9ZGtB0U

Replies:

• Fixing links... -- Comicality, 12:53:13 06/16/19 Sun

I'm fixing a bunch of links that I didn't even know were broken until just now! Arrrrrgh!!!

Ok, so all of the links att he top of this board have been corrected! The Discord chatroom, the Twitter account, the ebooks section, and the Youtube channel! So, if you click them now, they'll take you to where you need to be! Cool?

So sorry for the mix up, and the extended amount of time that it took for me to get it worked out. My brain turns to mush sometimes. LOL! Anyway, the links are all fixed now! And huge thanks to you guys who have donated a few dollars to the Paypal link up above! You're AWESOME!!! I love you for the support! Thank you!

That's it for now. I'm gonna go by the chat for a little while, just to say hi. But, if you miss me, I'll be back soon. Promise!

And remember...June 19th is the Shack Out Back's 21st anniversary!!! Don't miss it! Hehehe! K? That's this Wednesday! Come party with us and have a good time, k?

See ya later!

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 17:06:29 06/15/19 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Double Play"! The only thing better than doing it once...is doing it TWICE! And you can take that to mean whatever you want it to mean! Hehehe! This week, Jimmy wants you guys to grab songs out of your favorites playlist...that have one word repeated at least twice in the title! There are a LOT of songs out there where the same word is used twice...so go hunting for them! (Examples in the replies below!)

Post at LEAST one song! No more than FOUR! Let’s see what you got? And as always, my ‘Comsie picks’ here and on the Inner Visions forum will be different! So go see them both! What else have you got to do today! :P

Good luck! And Jimmy will be back with another challenge soon!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.) 

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #49 Has Gone Live!!! XD -- Comicality, 04:17:08 06/15/19 Sat

Happy Pride Month, you guys!!! A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine has just gone live tonight! So dive on in and enjoy when you get the chance! New chapters of your favorite stories by the authors who have contributed their time and their amazing talents to making the magazine what it is today! Thanks to everyone who submitted their work! And it's really cool to see them inspired to do even more by the fans and new readers they've been getting through the recent issues! Go for it! And I'm proud of you guys! Go be the online celebrities you were meant to be! ::Kisses::

The Shack will be celebrating its TWENTY FIRST anniversary next week!!! June 19th is the date! (Wednesday) It seems like an ice age ago when I first sat at my keyboard to type out the first chapter of "New Kid In School" and put this whole chaotic mess into motion! LOL! But I'm still here. I've outlasted the hate, and the shutdowns, and the heartbreaks, and the criticism, and the witch hunts...but the Shack remains strong. Not because of me...but because of you guys holding me up when I was so ready to fall. I can't thank you enough for that.

We're making history here. All of us. So thank you for standing by me, and for helping me make this site what it is today. Let's keep going! And grow to be bigger than we ever thought possible!

Take care! Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Q & A For 6/15 -- Comicality, 03:24:31 06/15/19 Sat

Public displays of affection! They can range anywhere from a hug, to a kiss on the cheek or the lips, or just holding hands. And then...hehehe, well, maybe some people get lost in the moment and start grinding on your living couch during a party! Hehehe, it happens! I've seen it!

So what are your thoughts on public displays of affection? Primarily in the LGBTQ community. Is it a moment of pride and sugary sweet feelings for all who witness it? Or does it make you uncomfortable? Maybe even jealous? If it was you, how would you feel about it? Do you feel comfortable making out in front of other people? If not...how come? And if so...how much is too much?

We're talking public displays of affection here! Let us know your thoughts on this! Please don't feel shy about putting your two cents in. Somebody out there might just need to hear what YOU have to say! So chime in when you get a chance! We'd love to hear from you! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe...this youtube msh up... -- Comicality, 00:35:18 06/15/19 Sat

...Sounds WAY better than I expected it to! LOL! I think this is my fave version of both of these songs now! ::Dances::

:P

Anyway, I'm home! Cooking up goodies for you guys! So stick around this coming week!

https://youtu.be/57SNPbxi0r0

• Dan Howell has come out. -- Mike, 18:22:59 06/13/19 Thu

Honestly, I don't know who this guy is. I know he's a big name on YouTube, so people on here might know more about him than me.

But he has 8 million people following him on Twitter, and 6 million on Youtube. So he's apparently really well known. So figured I'd drop this video here. :)

Replies:

• WHOAH!!! They're making a MOVIE version of this??? -- Comicality, 16:16:58 06/13/19 Thu

I never got the chance to read the book, but this is the SUPER long awaited sequel to "The Shining"! And Andy is grown up are there are psychic vampires and a whole lotta Stephen King type creepy! SWEET!!! Can't wait to see if it's any good!

Hehehe! "Heeeeere's...ummm...Ewan McGreggor?"

https://youtu.be/2msJTFvhkU4

Replies:

• Hehehe...I honestly don't know why I even try anymore... -- Comicality, 14:50:27 06/13/19 Thu

I *TRY* to watch movies with Levi Miller in them, I really do...but I can't!!! That boy is so distractingly beautiful! I can't concentrate. I get all light headed and fuzzy, and I start squirming, and I'm trying to follow the story and the dialogue but I can't stop drifting off and daydreaming. Do I wanna gaze into those stunning bright blue eyes, or do I want to kiss those dreamy pink lips? My eyes keep going back and forth between the two and I completely lose track of what's going on. LOL!

I think I liked "American Exit" though. It's hard to remember. I don't know what it is, but that boy gets me all turned upside down. ::Blush::

https://youtu.be/p3a82uKSh1k

Replies:

• Yay! I've got TWO days off in a row! XD -- Comicality, 10:32:52 06/12/19 Wed

Something that I hope will happen more often after this weekend, since everybody new at work has pretty much been trained now and can stand on their own. Which is awesome! I feel more relaxed already! Hehehe!

Anyway, my first day off is starting right now! And you know what THAT means!!!

COMSIE WORK!!!

Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• I'll just leave this here... -- TurtleBoy, 03:24:48 06/12/19 Wed
    There just aren't words.

https://youtu.be/GjLkGT9YM2Y

Replies:

• Lmao! -- Mike, 13:43:26 06/10/19 Mon

I can see why some are comparing it to Stand By Me. But I still prefer the whole 'advanture' aspect in SBM, than this.

But it does look funny.

Replies:

• Yay!!! Hehehe! :) -- Comicality, 19:01:18 06/09/19 Sun

Probably my biggest guilty pleasure song of the moment, mixed with Merrick Hanna dancing? That's just plain awesome!!!

I'm guessing this is for his high school? I don't know for sure. But it looks like he had a bit of a growth spurt. Sweet!

https://youtu.be/ncelK624Kyc

I don't know why, but I'm in an extremely good mood today! Seriously! I'm just, like, super happy for no reason at all! Weird.

I'm finishing the last few stories/articles for Imagine Magazine tonight, and it'll be ready to go live on the 15th! And we've got the Shack's 21st anniversary happening on June 19th as well! And we'll all be sure to have some fun this week as well! Cool?

I'll try to send out some emails tonight if I get the chance. I'm just...hehehe...I feel GOOD! I hope you guys feel good too! MWAH!

Love always! :)

Replies:

• Sighhhh.....hiiiii, Levi! ::Blush:: -- Comicality, 22:07:40 06/08/19 Sat

Ummm...hehehe...I missed you. ::Gives Flowers::

https://youtu.be/ne-KCylgV-Y

Replies:

• Well...Baskin Robbins has partnered with Stranger Things... -- Dwayne, 22:00:06 06/08/19 Sat
    They have new ice cream sundaes with "Stranger Things" themes SWEET!!! Now I need ICE CREAM!!!
    https://youtu.be/jJG_DEtjt74

Replies:

• Has anyone here seen Chernobl? -- Mike, 10:26:33 06/07/19 Fri

I heard about the miniseries a while ago. But the subject didn't really pique my interest. I even thought it was a documentary.. which it kind of is, but a dramatization of the events.

Anyway, I've heard nothing but praise for the series. Some have even said it's better than other insane popular series like GOT and Breaking Bad.

I can't imagine it being better than BB. Breaking Bad was the best produced TV show of all time, in my opinion.

I've never seen anything else come close. It's not my favourite show. But the series was consistently excellent throughout. Great production. Great acting. Fantastic writing....

OK, I'm getting carried away. This isn't about Breaking Bad! :P

Still, I checked out the trailer to see if it took my fancy, and it does look really good. So I'm going to check it out.

Has anyone else here seen it yet? If so, what did you think?

Replies:

• "All That" returns to Nickelodeon -- Comicality, 13:03:10 06/06/19 Thu

Wow...I remember this show! LOL! I guess they're bringing it back now. It's like a teen version of Saturday Night Live. Always good for a few giggles. :P

https://youtu.be/fmalBMPNhFM

https://youtu.be/tJpLbY2Ppc8

Replies:

• "The Plateau" is coming!!! -- Comicality, 18:59:18 06/05/19 Wed

This was my big New Year's Resolution this year! To challenge myself to write my very first 'fantasy/adventure' epic! And the first chapter will be coming your way in just a few weeks!

Wish me luck!

https://youtu.be/GQ2O9uxaODg

Replies:

• Black Mirror season 5 now streaming on Netflix -- Mike, 09:30:41 06/05/19 Wed

I had no idea it was going up today. I knew it was coming but either forgot or we weren't given a date.

I do love this show. It's different to everything else on TV, and this year's return of the Twilight Zone was such a disappointing return.

Two maybe 3 decent episodes out of 10? (Sigh) :/

Let's hope all 3 Black Mirror episodes are killer cause I'm still disappointed about this being a short season, as well.

Replies:

• Wow! LOL! :O -- Comicality, 02:39:02 06/04/19 Tue

Welcome to Pride month!!! XD

If you're going to a gay pride party, and they're not playing this song...they're doing it wrong! Hehehe!

AWESOME!!!

https://youtu.be/TQ04gPb4LlY

Blink for these hoes!!! XD

Replies:

• More food for thought, from Answers With Joe -- Mike, 09:17:07 06/03/19 Mon

• Q & A Question For Imagine -- Comicality, 08:44:32 06/01/19 Sat

0 0 0

I can remember when I first found the Nifty Archive online years ago...and being just...overwhelmed by the stories that I found there! I didn't even think these kinds of stories existed. So, naturally...I spent days, weeks, months, and years, binge reading everything that I could at a ravenous pace! Gobble gobble gobble, yumm yumm yumm!!! Hehehe!

But, after a while...fatigue DOES begin to set in. It's inevitable. There comes a time when erotic stories become repetitive, predictable, maybe even stale in their content. If it hasn't happened to you yet...it will. It happened to me. That's why I started writing my own stories in the first place.

So...when it comes to reading stories online (Mine included, of course)...have you really seen it all? Are you getting a bit jaded with the idea of scrolling through a collection of stories by a variety of different authors...only to find the same tropes over and over again?

The sexy sleepover? The blond haired/blue eyed love interest? The 'underdog gets the love of a boy that's out of his league'? The 'best friend with benefits' scenario? The slim athlete with the sixpack is secretly gay? Or maybe the guy who who pretends to hate me so much has really been in love with me the whole time? Hehehe, if you're reading 100 different stories a week...you're going to run into similarities. And those similarities will turn into cliches. Finding something new and surprising will become increasingly difficult, but there's only so many stories to tell.

So, what 'formulas' do you find yourself running into, time and time again, while reading stuff online? What are you tired of seeing all the time? What do you want to see in the stories you enjoy instead? Give us your thoughts for a future issue of Imagine Magazine! We'd love to hear from you!

Take care! And thanks in advance!

Replies:

• The Dark Crystal gets the Netflix treatment. -- Mike, 07:24:26 05/31/19 Fri

• Chatroom visit! XD -- Comicality, 06:14:43 05/31/19 Fri

So I have a few days off in a row this week!And I want to spend some time with you guys again! I'm going to the new Discord chatroom for an hour or two on Wednesday, June 5th, at 7 PM my time! (Chatterbox Discord Chatroom) So if you want to join the party and say hello and have a good time with us, feel free! Try it out ahead of time and get used to it, as messages get a bit hectic when the whole family is there at once! But it'll be fun. And I'd love to get back in touch with you guys! MWAH! Miss you much!

I know that I get emails from you all the time, but it's so much more fun to be able to talk to everybody at once in real time. So, I'll seezya then! Cool? Bring your 'cuteness' with you! :P

See you there!

Later!

• Hehehe, how does he do it? -- Comicality, 04:12:07 05/31/19 Fri

How does Leondre remain so damn kissable with a busted, bleeding, lip? It must be the vampire in me! :P

https://youtu.be/Bt42H-bSAVA

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 02:34:21 05/31/19 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Mixed Messages"! This week, Jimmy has a bit of a new challenge for you all! This week, he wants you to post two songs...with titles that are the exact opposite of one another! If one song is Buster Pondexter’s ‘Hot Hot Hot’...then the other song can be ‘Cold As Ice’ by Foreigner! Whatever you come up with, just make sure both songs are giving conflicting messages from one another! (Examples are in the reply below! And my personal choices on the new Inner Visions board are different from the ones you'll see here!)

Post at LEAST two songs! No more than FOUR! Happy hunting! And Jimmy will see you next week!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.) 

Replies:

• This was fun. -- Mike, 09:53:22 05/30/19 Thu

I love how topics like this really make me think.

The world's changed so much recently, imagine talking to someone from the early 1800s, before trains, planes and automobiles. Indoor electricity. Television and the internet.

And then trying to explain to them all the things that's going to happen in the next two centuries.

Now imagine someone from the 23rd century trying to do the same for us. And worse cause the rate of progress is speeding up.

But we're assuming we're still going to be around in two hundred years, and the jury is out on that.

I've just seen the new GFD chapters up in the Library!
    Going to enjoy reading them tonight.

Thanks Com! ((hugs))

Replies:

• Awwwww....because first gay crushes are sweet! :) -- Comicality, 00:02:14 05/30/19 Thu

And...a little psychotic! LOL!

This is hilarious!

https://youtu.be/DKHOKqP2SlE

Replies:

• DUDE!!! :O -- Comicality, 20:11:53 05/29/19 Wed

She is a total BADASS!!!!!!!!

SOLD! I'll be there! :O

https://youtu.be/Z6yTXsCauIc

• This was really sweet. -- Mike, 17:29:12 05/29/19 Wed

It's nice to see the elders getting some love in these reactions, too.

Some of the colourised photos look a little too "colourful", but many turned out very nice, and they brought out a lot of emotions from some of reactors.

I think my generation was the first generation to have colourised photos. My parents are mostly black and white, even some of my older sibs have mostly black and white photos of themselves when they were kids.

My childhood photos, especially those from the 1980s, are coloured, but you can tell it was still new technology, cause the colours look pretty off. It was much better by the 90s, during my teens.

Of course colour photography's been around far longer, but most family photos weren't taken in colour until much later.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.