VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Mackenzie Sol Williamson - Also known as 'Mackenzie Sol' or simply 'Bad Kenzie' (Hehehe, ooh...that last one sounds naughty!), this teen UK sensation is already writing songs and making YouTube videos to gain a buzz online! With a voice that may or may not have already gone through the 'big change', only time will tell if we'll be hearing more from this cutie in the future! The Shack wishes you luck, Mack!:)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• I'm not sure if I've shared this clip before, -- Mike84, 22:11:15 05/05/15 Tue

...but if I have it was a long time ago, it's the first time I've watched it in a few years.. It's just about the funniest video on YouTube. I found it again earlier, and creased up laughing watching it.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Hey everyone! Has anyone been watching The Returned? -- Phoenixfire, 20:17:51 05/05/15 Tue
    Comsie it has a cute boy who plays an evil kid! The actors name is Dylan Kingwell! He does a good job at being an evil little bugger! Its an OK show, I mainly watch it to see what Victor, his character's name, is going to do next. I'd put a picture or a clip of the show on here but I don't know how.

I hope everyone at the shack is doing well!!! Oh and Joey, I love reading your messages...they make me smile!! Take care everyone!!

PS-Comsie I know I dont post often but I really would have loved to go on the field trip!! Did you know that there is a movie about that museum and the guy who started it? Its about him trying to get as many, umm, specimens as he can for the museum, one that he really wants is a humans organ for his collection...the movie is called The Final Member, nope not making that up LOL!!!

Replies:

• Hump Day TV -- Johnny, 18:14:26 05/05/15 Tue

Kyle KY. Having a bit of a chill early Sunday evening before going out for dinns we were flicking through tv channels in our hotel room (Rob complaining that most of it was in French speak and too taxing on the brain for a Sunday) and we came across Kyle KY. I remember watching part of the series years ago but then it vanished from UK tv. I looked on Youtube earlier for a trailer and there’s a load of episodes put up 2-3 weeks ago, it’s also on Netflix apparently. So yeh I remember enjoying it when I was younger, the acting is a bit wooden at times but hey it’s tv. For those that haven’t seen it it’s a sort of mix of high school and mystery, I won’t say more but it was quite gripping. There’s even a bit of gay thrown in. Lets face it a series where the opening scene of every episode has a guy laying naked in the woods is bound to catch the attention of any gay boy. :) Despite its faults I enjoyed it at the time and now I can catch up to see how it ended.

Replies:

• Ok...well THAT'S just about the coolest thing I've ever seen! -- Comicality, 16:41:56 05/05/15 Tue

Why didn't they have this stuff when I was a kid? I had Mario and Duck Hunt. :(

And Duck Hunt was a technical WONDER to us back then!

I want one!

Replies:

• Ok, so does everybody have their Shack Field Trip slips signed? -- Comicality, 06:50:42 05/05/15 Tue

We're loading up the bus now. We've got a loooong trip ahead of us. But the Shack wants everybody to get an educational experience out of this place too. So pack your sack lunches, and remember...we don't allow bananas anymore! Not after Kai and Billy's last fiasco! They've been banned. :P

::Collecting signed slips::

Joey...did you FORGE your parents' name on this? What is this? Get on the bus. We'll figure this out later.

Ted! You and Johnny can't sit together! Remember? You and Vincent sit up front with me where I can keep an eye on you both!

Anybody seen Matt? Dangit, he's late!

No! Nobody give Pete the window seat! He'll be mooning every car on the street!

I guess we're ready. Alright...on to our Shack Field Trip into the world of science and education! Hopefully, we all come back a little bit wiser than when we left!

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 2... -- Comicality, 03:26:57 05/05/15 Tue

ATTENTION ALL SHACK MODERATORS!!!

For this particular exercise, I am asking you to 'stand down' on approving any messages in reply to this one post today! >:) I won't be approving any answers until tomorrow morning! K?

The rest of the board will go on as normal, of course. We've got four contestants on the board! Vincent, Mike, Cirrus, and Wolfie! Congrats on doing a FABULOUS job on day one! ::Smooches:: to you all!

And now...on to Day 2...

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week's theme is Songs That Bring Back Good Memories... -- PeteIM, 00:09:20 05/05/15 Tue
    At almost any good time you can remember, there was probably a song playing in the background. In most cases it had nothing to do with the good time, but it's opening bars bring back the memories. Look through your playlists and post at least one song that matches the good times you remember, but no more then four. Don't forget to post them as a response to this message to keep the site from slowing down.

Replies:

• Here's my problem... -- PeteIM, 17:17:23 05/04/15 Mon

Although I have my fair share of weeds in my front yard/garden, I have WAAAAY too many in my backyard/garden. Today I ordered something to save my back and still get the weeds out. I'll be here Wednesday. (o:

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday / Monday Movie Matinee -- Vincent, 14:03:48 05/04/15 Mon

This week:
    The 'Don't Be Mad' Kiss!

“LA VIE D'ADÈLE”

It's a French coming-of-age lesbian movie, so what's not to like? Unless you don't like French, coming of age, and/or lesbian movies, I suppose. But if you do like these things, I would recommend this one.

It's very slow-paced, and every single scene is from the perspective of the main character, a girl named Adèle. It contains a bit of romance, a bit of angst, a bit of sex, and a bit of drama. Basically, a lot of what one runs into in the world of love. I think it can be a bit hard to watch, especially if you're watching with someone (some scenes might be a little uncomfortable), but it's worth it in my view.

I liked it because it struck me as a very believable story. It has some great actors, and while it's not overproduced like sometimes perhaps Hollywood movies can be, there's nothing wrong with it cinematographically.

Replies:

• Speak Week May Begins!!! -- Comicality, 11:55:19 05/04/15 Mon

This month's Speak Week is going to be a bit of a test! Just to see if you can make all five days without falling behind or skipping a day. It's important for you to keep up! Because this month, you're going to be 'Comsie For A Week'! :)

You guys are going to walk in my shoes for the next five days, and get in some much needed practice...in case I get abducted by aliens or something and need someone to take over the site for me when I'm gone! :P

Each day, you will be given one of my Comsie work duties, and you will be given 24 hours to complete this task! And I will tell you way in advance...that FRIDAY'S task will be to write and post a short story of your own! VERY short! Between 750 and 1000 words. That's about HALF the size of a regular "Billy Chase" chapter, so it should be easy! Start thinking about it now, start planning and taking notes, get your ideas together...because it's due on Friday night! No excuses, no extensions. Anything you want to write about concerning two boys in love. Erotic, non-erotic, a full story or just a scene. Do NOT dip below 750 words! I'll be counting! ::Nods:: Just one average "New Kid" chapter is 4 or 5 TIMES that size! So don't complain about length! ::Giggles:: 'Length'....

Make all five days in a row without quitting...and I may just have a little treat for you next Monday! Cool? (I'll need an email address to send it to you though, so if you don't post it here on the board, be sure to email it to me privately.

That said, let's get started! :)

Welcome to the world of 'Comsie', folks! Good luck! You'll need it...

Replies:

• Evil Boy Witch Update -- Comicality, 11:19:41 05/04/15 Mon

Another update from the TV show "Salem" Season 2, so some light spoilers may be given.

Not much to report this week, as the mini-devil continues to keep his sinister ways hidden from his mother as often as possible. He's going by the name 'John' now, but I call him evil boy witch to remind me to keep my eye on him at all times.

So apparently, from the actions of a few other characters on the show, the darkest and most powerful witches have quite an incestuous relationship with their parents. There's also mention in one of the earlier episodes that the spawn of a witch eventually KILLS that parent. (Is boy witch destined to kill his mom? Noooooo!) Main witch, Mary Sibley had herself a hot time with a 'gentleman caller' at the end of the last episode, and it appears that boy witch not only knows about it, but he seems to be a bit jealous. (That's not good) He keeps going from innocent little boy to a creepy little brat in the blink of an eye, but I'm pretty sure his mother, 'Mary', has pretty much given birth to the antichrist.

I'm WATCHING you, Boy Witch! Keep away!

More to come as this growing mystery unfolds...

Salem Witch Boy 3 from Comsie Cality on Vimeo.

• WDotW For 5/4 -- Comicality, 10:54:39 05/04/15 Mon

The first time I remember seeing him, he was doing a video with The Vamps! Now THAT concept deserves a fanfiction! ::Nods::

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 10:52:52 05/04/15 Mon

This week's 3M reminds you that, YES...that IS rocket fuel you're drinking! :O

"FLOW"

So "FLOW" (Or 'For Love Of Water') is a documentary on the Earth's water supply. What goes into it, what comes out of it, those who have clean water to drink, and those who don't. There are parts of this movie that are downright scary when you consider the fact how quickly we'd all meet our maker if we went a few days without it. Other parts of this movie will enrage you, as super rich global corporations find free sources of water, put a fence around it and charge people who can't afford it to get a taste. Control so obscene that, in some parts of the world, you can be arrested for trying to gather rain water from the SKY! I mean, how SICK is that?

But...you know. Pay us or die. Who cares? ::Shrugs::

Anyway, cool documentary. Sometimes the subtitles are a little hard to read because the lettering is white and occasionally the background gets in the way. So if you can find a version with better subtitles, awesome. The movie itself is in English, but they travel to places like South America, Africa, India, etc...and places where getting clean water to drink is a constant struggle. Meanwhile, we've got all the water we could ever want as long as we don't mine rocket fuel, narcotics residue, and cyanide. ::Thumbs up::

Check it out! You may look at that next glass of water differently afterward...

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 10:38:55 05/04/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Dragonball Seize' Kiss!

Replies:

• WOW! Thrust without propulsion! Talking about space travel ONLY here guys, hahaha! -- SolarMaxx, 06:37:39 05/04/15 Mon
    I don't usually post this kind of stuff, but this is one of the most fascinating things I've seen in months. . .a possible future of space travel! ? !

Ever since I was old enough to understand the concept, I've listened to pompous intellectuals -- with more education than imagination -- proclaim with distain that "faster-than-light-speed" was a fool's fantasy, and will ALWAYS be impossible! Since we're in the scientific infancy of understanding the complete nature of physics, I've often wondered if that statement itself was foolish!

Check this out! Yes, it IS largely theory; but the questions could be bigger than the answers!

http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2015/04/evaluating-nasas-futuristic-em-drive/

Replies:

• Hey Com, you know how I mentioned trying to turn "Billy Chase" into a musical? -- Cirrus, 03:32:54 05/04/15 Mon
    I was in the local bookshop today and saw a new book by David Levithan, author of "Boy meets Boy" and co-author of "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" and "Will Grayson, Will Grayson". And the new book is a companion to "Will Grayson".

The climax of that book features a musical about the life of the (straight) Will Grayson's best friend, Tiny Cooper, written and starring Tiny Cooper.

And the new book ("Hold Me Closer") IS THAT MUSICAL.

With songs and stage directions and everything. A real author beat me to it!

Replies:

• I got a nice surprise on TV this evening...(for a change) -- Mike84, 17:09:09 05/03/15 Sun

It was a talent show called Sunday Night at the Palladium, featuring musicians, bands as well as an amazing performance by some talented dogs (an American act I believe), which I'm going to post separately below, cause they really were good, but the clip's not yet on YouTube. I saw a dog doing back flips! Haha, wow. Amazing.

And best of all, a live performance by 23 (past and present) of the Billy Elliot boys from the musical, ranging from the age of 10, to 22-years-old, there to celebrate a decade of the show being on the West End.

The new kid's adorable and it's great to see Liam Mower, the original lad back in the show. I believe that Tom Holland was also there, but it was difficult to spot him among all the others.

Replies:

• just a quickie!! ha!!! -- Joey (wtf!???), 14:47:18 05/03/15 Sun
    REALLY loved talkin to Mr c an everybody on chatterbox thing last nite!! Even tho mom shut me down early for early church!! Boooo!! :-( BUT MAN i feel like sucha DOOFUS cuz I really dont understand like half or maybe MORE of what u guys r talkin bout an the jokes!! So then i don know what to say cuz dont wanna look lika dum kid!! But STILL had FUN..u guys r all a riot!! An it was hilarious talkin bout all the different names fer jerkin off!! Haw!! Thought mine were the best tho!! Hehehe... Anyway just wanted to say I feel like a parta a group that cares an i can be me for real with no worries for first time in my life!! WANNA HUG YOU ALL!! FOR REAL!!! Mwahhh!! JOEY!!

Replies:

• So did anyone watch boxing last night/this morning? -- Wolfie, 11:20:19 05/03/15 Sun
    I've never been interested in boxing. I certainly wouldn't pay to watch it. I don't get the hype, let alone why they deserve 100+ millions per fighter.
    The sports news show on German public television doesn't show any scenes from the fight, because they would have to pay for every minute they show.

Replies:

• LMAO! -- Mike84, 08:53:25 05/03/15 Sun

For those of you who aren't familiar with the whole Star Wars universe, and the fact that one of the characters, Binks, is very much disliked, not as a villain, but as a character.

I, along with the many others, find Jar Jar Binks character irritating. But this video had me laughing out loud.

A SFX engineer has re-created the new Star Wars movie trailer with Binks in literally every scene.

Check it out.

Replies:

• New story posted over at the library -- Cirrus, 04:13:16 05/03/15 Sun
    I've posted a link to my new story over on the library.

There's a bit of a back story to this one.

Comsie gets a lot of email. A lot. So like a medic on the front line of a natural disaster, Comsie has to do a bit of triage. The short emails get answered right away, while the long emails get aside for him to answer later. Sometimes a lot later. Like months or even years later. I know this, and yet I still write him long involved emails with lots of questions.

I wrote him an email last year, and dared him to write a reply before the end of the year. I got a short reply just under the deadline telling me he was really busy and needed a few more days.

Several weeks later...

It should be noted that Comsie and I have been emailing each other since way back in the day. I offer "constructive" criticism (and he can list with encyclopaedic recall every single thing I've ever suggested could be improved about his stories), he reminds me that I haven't written anything lately while he's churned out more content than a viral headline factory.

So I made him a deal... I'd excuse him from answering my email fully until I completed a new story.

Four months later, here it is. The story I started back in 2012. Which I guess makes me the George RR Martin on gay teen fiction, at least in terms of finishing things.

To help you fully experience "Danny McFarlane's Soundtrack for a Junior High Dance", I'm gonna put together a track listing. But it might take me a while to find links for everything. In the meantime - enjoy!

Replies:

• Johnny's on holiday with Rob, but that doesn't mean we can't have our Sunday Chill... -- PeteIM, 01:08:14 05/03/15 Sun
    We haven't heard from Shane Collins is a while, so here's
    ♫ Best of Progressive & Melodic Trance ♫. - A Progressive Journey #39

Replies:

• SUPER THANKS, YOU GUYZ!!!!! XD -- Comicality, 20:37:00 05/02/15 Sat

Thanks SOOOOO much for the birthday wishes! I truly TRULY appreciate them! MWAH!!!

Oh! And you sent me a...wait...um, wait a minute...

DARNIT!!! I TOLD the UPS guy to be CAREFUL with this package! He's all dinged up now! >:O

'Hic'....sorry. Hehehe, I'm just a TAD intoxicated at the moment. Not REALLY...but a tad! And I'm going to the Chatterbox chatroom at 9PM to say hello and have fun with you guys! Which is about 30 minutes from now! So I'll stick around for an hour or two. Cool? The link is up at the top of the forum! "Chatterbox"! Can't miss it!

Also..."Avengers: Age Of Ultron" was fucking INSANE!!!! Omigod!!! I actually tried to keep my expectations down a bit going in...but WOW!

There are some critics that are really trying hard to 'downgrade' this movie, but I guess if you try really hard, you can hate just about anything. No, I had a BLAST watching this movie, and I will be going back! Prolly more than once!

That said, there's a fanboy in me that really REALLY wants to give this movie a 10 out of 10...but, I've gotta be honest. (No spoilers) If I just had to force myself to come up with things that could have been better...it would be these two things...

1- he movie, and Ultron, are not as DARK as the original trailers would have you believe. And I'm not complaining. I still had fun with it. But was expecting a much darker tone. That's just nitpicking though. Because I'm a dark minded bastard, as you guys know. Hehehe!

2- Before this movie was released, there was about an HOUR cut out of it! And I guess it'll be on the Bluray. Comsie doesn't have a BluRay. :( But...there are places in this movie where you can kinda tell. That's not just me being a comic book geek. There are a few parts where the story feels like it leaps forward, and it's like, "Oh...well, ok. I guess we're here now."

BUT...that's just petty nitpicking! I'm TOTALLY satisfied with what they did with the story! Action was mind-blowing...AWESOME Summer movie! Everything I hoped it would be!

Sighhh....Comsie is pleased! :)

Anyway, thanks for the B-Day wishes! And I hope to see ya in the chat soon!

Replies:

• Britain's got talen -- Jon, 15:14:32 05/02/15 Sat
    Hi Everyone. I hope you are all well. In the UK we have a really classic Saturday night shite programme called Britain's got talent. But one singer really stood out, Isaac Waddington. He sang Billy Joel's Always A Woman with amazing soul. But what really touched me? The reaction of his younger brother Jack with tears in his eyes on the quality of his elder brother's singing and the audience response!

Replies:

• A very cool sneak peak behind the scenes of Jurassic World -- Mike84, 11:43:19 05/02/15 Sat

An interview with the main cast, Spielberg etc.

Replies:

• It's a girl -- Mike84, 08:45:49 05/02/15 Sat

It was just on the news that Catherine's given birth to a girl. Prince George has a baby sister.

I'm not so fussed with all the Royal baby hype (I'm pretty much an apathetic republican), although it's nice to have some more lighter news on TV, instead of all the violence, the election coverage and so on.

They lit up the London Tower Bridge in pretty pink, to signify the sex of the baby.

I also found out last night that my younger sister's expecting a girl, too. In about five months time. So another niece on the way. :)

Replies:

• Happy trails, Ben! -- Wolfie, 08:38:33 05/02/15 Sat

• Happy Birthday Com! -- Dom, 01:26:20 05/02/15 Sat
    Hope you have a great day mate. We are now middle aged hehe

Replies:

• ERIK!!!!!! :O :O :O -- Comicality, 11:45:02 05/01/15 Fri

DUDE...have you SEEN this??? This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen!

And even though the 'styles' change, like to fit each artist or band...it's ACTUALLY all of the 'Rap God' lyrics! Word for word! That's fuckin' BRILLIANT! XD

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 10:40:58 05/01/15 Fri

THIS WEEK:

"A Great Day For Cray Cray"!!! So happy to see you back this week, folks! Ready for today's assignment? This week, Jimmy wants you all to lose your minds! Go through your playlists and find us songs about going 'CRAZY'! The title of the song must contain some sort of description for losing your marbles. Words like crazy, insane, unstable, or anything like them! Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! So take your meds, folks! And happy hunting!

(Please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down)

Replies:

• ::Raises Eyebrow:: -- Comicality, 10:17:07 05/01/15 Fri

::Fixes The Board::

Hehehe, alright...which one of you moderators fell asleep on the control board?

:P

Replies:

• JOEY HERE. well...its all pretty cool i guess!! -- Joey (ummm yeah!!), 19:11:19 04/30/15 Thu
    Well..back ta school today an everything kinda good!! Buncha kids said stuff bout how cool to stand up to mark..couple older kids i swear looked at me different.. like "don fuck with him!" I meannit!! Like seriously!! Ha!! Oh!! An one a marks friends actually said thanx fer stickin up fer him to go thru grad ceremony! THAT felt REALLY GOOD!! It DID!! Umm..got screwed on some classwork.. cus u get a zero on stuff when ur suspended.. but math teacher waz TOTALLY COOL an gave me two extra worksheets tonight an said i turn those in tomorrow an NO penalty for bein off for two days!! NICE!! But ya know.. all in all.. for two stitches and two days off i think I'd probably do same thing all over again. I DO!! Lifes weird ya kno..like bad shit happens an some good shit comes outta it..I dunno..just tryin to get along. But MAN you guys make it ALL sooo much easier!!! Ya do!! Thanx. JOEY

Replies:

• JUST ONE MORE DAY!!!! -- Comicality, 18:21:30 04/30/15 Thu

::Squeals and wiggles::

Tomorrow is the day! My whole afternoon is clear! "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" is upon us! The official end of 'phase 2'...the official beginning of 'phase 3'! I've been avoiding all spoilers and movie clips! Some friends and I are going to bum rush the theater tomorrow! Can't WAIT!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Can't believe it's finally here!

FOUR Infinity Stones down...two to go! Then shit gets dangerous! I know it's going to be epic! I just know it in my heart! :P

I'm ready! So Ready!!! XD

Replies:

• Ewww...Wolfie! Get those out of the fridge! >:O -- Comicality, 18:02:39 04/30/15 Thu

Where'd you even GET these from, anyways? ::Snickers::

I KNEW something was fishy when you gave that Boy Scout Jamboree free sodas for a week!

Replies:

• :D -- TurtleBoy, 23:19:00 04/29/15 Wed
    Today it got up to 25 degrees Celsius (79F) and it's not quite May yet :D This time last year I still had three feet of snow in my yard.

Why is this so significant, aside from the great weather? Well, you see, today all the boys wore shorts and no shirts. They wrestled and got wet and rode bikes and skateboarded, and did I mention they were wet and wrestling?

*sigh* I'm going to need a bigger basement. 😁

Replies:

• Genetically enhanced Dinosaurs -- HELL YES ! ! ! -- SolarMaxx@yahoo.com, 18:53:35 04/29/15 Wed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks7CF7T7GQo&sns=em

Replies:

• Between my sixteenth and seventeenth birthdays, a number of remarkable things happened... -- PeteIM (), 16:00:40 04/29/15 Wed
    As a 16-year-old, I was asking the same questions as all of my friends... "Was Louie Louie obscene?"

The FBI checked. They said that there was no evidence of obscenity in the song regardless of the speed they used to play the record. So it appeared that singer Jack Ely of The Kingsmen was only garbling the lyrics, probably because of his braces. I remember trying to 'decode' what he said at the time, but that was 1963 or 1964. The Internet didn't exist, so I couldn't find the lyrics. At the time I didn't realize that The Kingsmen were only covering the song. Their cover was so original that it became a hit and landed Jack Ely and crew in infamy for their One Hit Wonder.

On April 27, 2015, Jack Ely died. He was 71.

On the Web I found this:
    Jack Ely died at his Oregon farm residence on April 27, 2015 age 71, having long suffered from an unknown illness. "Because of his religious beliefs, we’re not even sure what it [the illness] was," his son Sean Ely said.

Let's sing it one more time for Jack...

The Kingsmen - Louie Louie

Last edited by author: Wed April 29, 2015 23:22:39   Edited 2 times.

Replies:

• Com- I think I've found a picture that will gross you out... -- bwctwriter, 21:57:54 04/28/15 Tue
    But it's too graphic to embed so.... :-p

Click me Click if you dare. hehe...

Replies:

• LMAO!!! -- Comicality, 20:46:16 04/28/15 Tue

That's just priceless! XD

Replies:

• JOEY HERE. well..heres how it all worked out... -- JOEY (uhhh... i guess its ok.), 08:47:00 04/28/15 Tue
    Ok... So mark an his parents came to our house last nite bout 9. Mark shook my hand an seemed very sorry. Then he hadda go wait in car, I got sent upstairs, parents talked. Tried ta listen but u know only had one hearing aid. Anyway... meeting this morning with all parents an me an mark an the dean and principal. Mark suspended for rest of week. Im suspended for today and tomorrow an can go back ta school Thursday. My parents r fine with it, an his parents promised to pay all cost for my stitches an repair or replacement hearing aid. Mark has to write 1000 word essay about bullying... I gotta write 1000 word essay on walking away from confrontation. Glad hes not expelled.. wouldn't be fair. Hes a senior, this is seniors last week of classes, so he misses lot of senior class pre graduation stuff an final review for exams. Seniors take their exams next week Mon thru Wed and their done with school, they get out month before everyone else. Normally starting a fight would get him a longer suspension, but theres nothing left to suspend him from cuz this week is it for the seniors. And I got two day suspension for retaliating when guess I was supposed to/shoulda walked away. Whatever.. I get it. I think I guess it worked out fair an ok. Im not mad. My heads fine, just two tiny stitches, no biggie. Cant even see em because their behind my ear where the broken hearing aid cut my skin when he whapped me upside my head. Was kinda achickenshit thing because my back WAS ALREADY turned an I WAS walking away.. but when I reached up an grabbed my head because I was like seein stars cuz hes BIG an REALLY whacked me an I saw blood on my fingers I just like went gonzo!! Its weird like I cant even remember it.. like its a blank! ???.. I remember bein pulled away from him an takin by the arm by a teacher to the office. Strange.. Anyway.. I actually feel bad mark misses some last week senior activities an exam review... but HEY his fault!! An yeah I kno what I woulda coulda shoulda done.. dont say it Mr comsie!!! All in all.. me an my parents an even marks parents are all ok with everything.. and relieved not expelled an can still take exams an go thru graduation ceremony... they werent gonna let him do that but I asked them to please not take that away from him.. so they didnt. He cried.. I cried.. the moms cried.. everybody JUST STOP friggin criing OK!! Its over.. im home.. got no homework cus have to take a zero on all assignments due or given during asuspension. But got this essay to write before I can go back Thursday. No biggie.. I'll google something and whip it out. Well... thats it I guess... JOEY
    An thanks fer ALL yer support!! LOVE ALL YOU guyz!!! LOTS!! XXXXXXOOOOOO

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week's theme is... -- PeteIM (), 00:08:42 04/28/15 Tue
    Random Songs That You Don't Hear A Lot. This should be fairly easy. Pick at least one song (but no more than four) that you don't hear that much any more. They can be any genre, so that should make it easy enough.

One thing... post your songs as a response to this message so we don't slow the board down.

Last edited by author: Tue April 28, 2015 00:55:56   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Excuse me... -- TurtleBoy, 23:19:40 04/27/15 Mon
    Um, Comsie? I, uh, I just watched the first episode of Salem, finally, and, umm, well, it ended at exactly 11:11.

That's an omen right?

Comsie... I... I'm...

Oh God... There's someone at the door.

It's late. Maybe they'll go away if I ignore them. I'll pretend I'm sleeping and everything will be okay. The sun will come up and everything will be fine.

0_0 The door! Comsie, the door opened! I can hear footsteps! Oh God, they're on the stairs.

They're... They're....

Replies:

• hurt. angry. sad. why???.. -- Joey (:-(), 16:38:56 04/27/15 Mon
    Ok..im calmed down now I gues. I jus emailed erik cus he emailed me bout new swak thing. Anyway real bad day. So anyway between 6 an 7 period in hallway this senior kid named mark was givin me shit..he like grabbed his dick an said said bet u wanna suck this! Well I said bet ur f-ing GAY TO or ya wouldnt ASK!! Anyway I turned round an he whapped me really hard upside my head. Prolly harder then he ment to but whatever. Anyway it broke my new hearing aid on right side an cut my scalp. I reached up an felt somethin wet an saw blood on my fingers anjist went apeshit an started whalin on HIM!! Im small but im NOT a wimp!! Two teachers pulled us apart an took us down to office. Both my parents were called an came to school right away. Dad went TOTALLY apeshit TO an started going bezerk with the principal..an mom took me to er. Got two little stitches behind my right ear. SO.. my head hurts.. dunno WHY this hadda happen.. principal jus got off phone with mom an im excused from class for however my mom wants but not in trouble. I wanna go back tomorrow, F IT!! NOBODY gonna get best of me!! This other guy suspended an prolly expelled.. fk HIM!! He deserves IT!! DAD goin apeshit STILL!! (LOVE HIM!!)..mom wants me stay home tomorrow but I dont.. we'll talk bout that im sure.. an im jus trying to chill an whatever. My budy Brian an bunch other kids saw it happen so im not in trouble, an this Mark prolly expelled. BUT JUST WHY!???. Im NOT lookin for trouble! NOT hurtin anyone!! NOT hittin on guys or bein some WEIRD "FAG" er anything!! Just.. upset.. head hurts.. sad.. pissed!!!!..an NOW like everbody in SCHOOL know what happened..
    Just.. WHY!?:?.. WHY CAN'T I just BE ME!! Maybe thisll end up a good thing.. I dunno. But MAN are my parents pissed!! Prolly more then me. I just wanna go to school.. I jist wanna be me. Anyway whata great Monday.. its gotta get better rite!! Love ya Erik!! All u guys TO!! JOEY

Replies:

• Happy Coming Out, Billy!!! :) -- Comicality, 15:58:22 04/27/15 Mon

I know that you said you had some reservations about the whole thing, and that may pass once the shock wears off...but either way, this is a cause for celebration! You came out to a close friend that you've had for a long time...and that means PENIS CAKE!!! Just sayin'! Hehehe!

I wondered whether or not it would be appropriate to post a big throbbing edible penis covered in frosting here...but then I thought, "This is MY website! And I can post whatever the hell I want!" I'm like...the POPE in this bitch! ::Snickers:: So here ya go!

Feel good, and smile for us, k? I'll comment more on your post later! Until then, have some Billy Penis Cake! Watch the zipper when you lick the frosting off...

Pete's got dibs on the nipples though! He'll FIGHT ya for them if he has to!

Replies:

• SUPER THANKS!!! :) -- Comicality, 15:41:08 04/27/15 Mon

I got an early B-Day prezzie from TrueFan! Which means that I got to feed on the innocent! >:O

Darkness eternal! Beware of dark alleys, Shackers!

Thanks soooo much, TrueFan! Love always, dude! This is going up on the Blood Bank for sure!:)

Now I have a yong hellion to call my own! I shall name him...Darth Homo...

Yes. Yes indeed. :P

Replies:

• I guess I done it? -- Billy, 14:33:53 04/27/15 Mon
    So I told a friend today, well I kinda made him work it out. It was a different friend that I first wanted to tell, instead I've known this one since I was 7.

It was OK I guess, he was absolutely fine about it and was interested in what I had to say. He was confused and said he'd never really given it much thought, so it was an interesting conversation.

But I can't help feeling Sad. I've been trying to think of a better word to describe how I'm feeling. I should be happy, and relived but I feel like I've gotten tunnel vision from a ton of bricks balanced on my shoulders. I really don't know, I've been going through some shit lately and I thought this would help, but no such luck. I just don't know what to do, I've lost all motivation for nearly everything. There's so much pressure I feel like i'm going to crack. I feel jaded. I've gotten to the point of resenting my own voice in my head. I'm losing the will.

I think a great quote that sums up my day is “You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realised how seldom they do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt.
    I'm not saying he didn't care, because he did. It's just that maybe I'm thinking too much.

Another quote I've been thinking a lot about lately “When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.” -Steven Wright. It dosen't really help if your on a single track road.

Whilst I'm quoting
    "Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - Horace
    Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future
    "Carpe noctem"
    Sieze the night

I've tried to live my life like this, I guess it's not working.

If you read this far thanks,
    Billy

Replies:

• Alright, alright! Somebody get the leash out of the kitchen closet... -- Comicality, 12:26:57 04/27/15 Mon

ALRIGHT, already, Wolfie! He's clean enough! We need to take him back out to the Boy Farm now. Let go! :P

Replies:

• I've not laughed so hard in ages -- Dom, 10:02:02 04/27/15 Mon
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/27/deceptively-posh-guy-really-wants-his-pigeons-sorted-out-5169617/#mv-a

Replies:

• WDotW For 4/27 -- Comicality, 09:37:14 04/27/15 Mon

May take a little time and guidance with his songs and voice, but who knows? The potential is there. :)

::Smooches::

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 09:35:22 04/27/15 Mon

This week's 3M selection gives you a slow burn to madness!

"The Harvest" 

I was interested in seeing a good thriller when I found this movie a few weeks ago. So I made it a point to check it out, and I didn't regret it. :)

Now, I'll admit, this movie starts out a bit on the slow side. Not painfully slow, it just seems like a quiet, coming-of-age, drama about a husband and a wife with a sick boy, and the new girl in town who comes over to keep him company because neither of them have any friends. Nothing wrong with that, but I was looking for a 'thriller', you know?

THEN...things begin to slowly get increasingly 'darker'. In the way I was hoping it would. And dear old Mom goes from being a bit overprotective of her teenage son...to showing us all that she's a little bit off. And by 'off'...I mean, almost Kathy Bates in "Misery" insane! I don't want to give anything away, as this movie's secrets are what make it cool. But as the story unravels more and more along the way...by the time it's over, you can't help but to think, "Wow...that's pretty f'd up right there!"

So, no spoilers! Good for a Sunday afternoon! Enjoy! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:13:30 04/27/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Too Much Shirt' Kiss!

Replies:

• ok, I know what I want for my BD....someone will have to catch him for me though -- RickGayAZ (dreamy-eyed), 18:44:52 04/26/15 Sun
    Like the proverbial dog chasing cars, I probably wouldn't know what to do with him, if I caught him. No butt, long fingers, great smile (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leq45VVcP6A at 14:50)! But, it would be nice to get something like him for a gift for once. Yeah, he's only 20 (also born in May like all the greats: me and Comsie), and he's rumored to have a girlfriend, but great eye candy. He didn't even get close enough with his tour for me to go see him live. :(

Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

Replies:

• Did you guys ever heard of this kid? -- Leszek, 12:11:31 04/26/15 Sun
    No matter which singer, Comsie seems to know all of them (I mean all the kid singers). I am not gonna be surprised if he already known this one. Abraham Mateo is a Spanish singer that I have been listening to for the past two years(Actually I have been more drooling over him than listening to him but I've been doing both to some extent) Well, he has a good (magnificent) voice, too bad that the music he puts out today isn't up to par with his talent. Here are some older goodies when he still used his voice to the full extent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4oGVBJJZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU_qRZrIw5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnw9GkO0qWM

Enjoy!

Replies:

• Back in the trenches.... -- Comicality, 17:05:31 04/25/15 Sat

...I went back to answering emails again about two hours ago, and I wanted to take a quick five minute break to peek in! (I'll be back more later on! Just letting you know that I was still here!)

I know, I know! I did emails all yesterday! But a lot of them are really important to me, k?

I just wanted to take a moment to say to you all...each and every single one of us is beautiful. I mean...you guys KNOW that, right?

I go through my emails, and I know that many of you feel lost right now. You feel 'different', or alone, or confused. Some of you are dealing with broken hearts right now. Some dealing with family trouble. And I understand that, totally. But never ever forget that you're beautiful. Beautiful by default.

Maybe some people can't recognize that in you right away. Maybe your friends don't see it, maybe your family doesn't see it, maybe your school teachers or your bosses at work can't see it, maybe the one person in the world you promised your heart to can't see it...(Or the Boy Scouts in one cae! Seriously, dude, FUCK that guy!)...but that has nothing to do with you being perfect just as you are. At the end of the day, what matters most is that YOU recognize that you're beautiful! 'Other' people can join the party or they can wait out in the cold. Don't ever let that affect you more than it should. Ok?

Just wanted to say that. It breaks my heart to see good people having a hard time. You guys deserve the best. And I hope you guys have brighter days coming soon.

Here, check out this video. I post it every now and then as a reminder. I think that quite a few people could use this right now. This video is the one that was taken off of MTV and had to be re-edited for 'content' after it was shown. This is what it was supposed to be originally. But you know...some people can't stand a moment's discomfort and have to complain. ::Shrugs::

Ok...back to work! I'm almost at 150 emails now! XD I'll be at 200 by night's end!

Replies:

• Johnny, The US is stealing Red Nose Day from you guys... -- PeteIM, 15:56:30 04/25/15 Sat
    And it's gonna be on YOUR birthday! (o:

http://www.nbc.com/red-nose-day

Replies:

• Sunday Chill On Saturday. -- Johnny, 12:30:12 04/25/15 Sat

On Saturday. :) We’re off tomoz woohoo. I was talking on the fone to one of the boys from Antibes earlier and he said we could easily be landing in Nice Monday during a thunderstorm, I checked online and he was right, yikes, I was hoping he was joking. :) We’ll just have to make sure we have a drink in our hands ready for a bumpy landing.

I’m still on a Lou Reed kick so on the drive to Windsor tomoz, staying there overnight, Velvet Undergrounds White Light White Heat album will be blasting especially this track Sister Ray, an amazingly brilliant chaotic 17 minute jam.

Here’s the album.

• Happy BIRTHDAY, Erik! :) -- Comicality, 04:23:19 04/25/15 Sat

Spend it well! Have some fun! K?

Pssst! I snuk this in for you while your favorite boy was sleeping! Be sure to let him out the back door before Joey gets up for breakfast. ::Nods::

Replies:

• Interesting -- Johnny, 03:47:53 04/25/15 Sat
    Apparently according to the Mail I live in a too posh city, didn't know that.:) It is true though they're having problems finding an Old Kent Road equivalent, I could suggest a couple places. :) We're also getting our own currency so will that be the start of making us a state or something? Maybe we could become like Monaco and have mega low tax rates, yay.

Actually those luxury uni student flats that are mentioned are £1250 a month not £1000 and there's several developments due to open September that are gonna cost about £1600 a month. That's a lot of loot but if there's two sharing whose parents are loaded and paying the rent it's not that bad. A similar setup in London would probably cost at least £1600 a week. Anyhow I don't feel any posher after reading this.:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3054234/The-town-posh-Monopoly-Board-game-makers-planning-special-Exeter-version-told-low-rent-Old-Kent-Road.html

Replies:

• Quick message about Age of Ultron -- Michael, 02:51:42 04/25/15 Sat
    I think us Brits got dibs on the movie a week earlier than across the pond. Of course I went to see it on release day straight after work and without spoiling it I have to say I LOVED IT !!!!!
    I'm not the kind of person that compares a sequel to its predeccesor(s) and I tend to rate them based on their own merits. And whilst I'm probably biased I was gripped from the very first scene and the audience I was a part of seemed equally as enthusiastic as myself. Even my boyfriend who isnt a big Marvel fan really enjoyed it !
    There are a lot of characters and yet I felt they all had a chance to shine and get a little more insight into their own backstories. I'm not saying more couldnt have been done in that regard but for a film of average duration I was impressed it didnt falter under its own weight.
    The scene involving Iron Man and the Hulk from all the trailers is astounding in its entirety ! And the ending is equally epic and extravagant :)
    Anyway Im no wordsmith like Mr Comsie but I just wanted to express my enjoyment of the movie and encourage everyone to go see it !

P.S: Glad you watched all Daredevil Com, Matt is by far my favourite character in the Marvel Universe with Spiderman in second. Glad theyre aiming at a younger actor this time aswell - cant wait to see what Marvel can do with the webhead.

Have a good weekend peoples.

Replies:

• I had the weirdest dream... -- Comicality, 00:35:05 04/25/15 Sat

...Had to cook dinner and get away from this blasted keyboard for a while. Fell asleep for a bit. And I had a dream that I was being chased by Superman! >:O

SERIOUSLY! WTF? I was downtown at night, like hiding around corners and stuff, trying to hide from Superman, who...for some odd reason was coming to hurt me. Why the hell would I be dreaming about something like that. First of all, who 'runs' from Superman? That's just pointless. Second of all, who 'hides' from Superman? That's even MORE pointless. But apparently I thought I could do it. So... ::Shrugs::

God, I'm so WEIRD!

Ok, back to work...

Replies:

• Is it just me? -- TurtleBoy, 15:20:50 04/24/15 Fri
    Or did they spit out Ubuntu 15.04 really fast? I thought it was just last year when it felt like I was waiting months and months for 14.04 to come out. Wasn't it?

:o

*goes to upgrade machine* :D

Replies:

• It's finally here! :D -- eminem313, 11:48:16 04/24/15 Fri
    After a pic video, a lyric video...the MUSIC VIDEO finally dropped! And me being the rebel I am, I enjoyed Eminem rapping his verse in a church because from what I know...swearing and profanity is a sin ;)

• ::Giggles:: Awwww...so true... :P -- Comicality, 08:45:15 04/24/15 Fri

Anyway...I had to 'vanish' on you guys for a few days because I was taking on a bit more than I could handle without getting time to sit down and focus! BUT...I am taking the whole weekend off! SWEEEEEET!!! So I am here! Promise! I've been reading, just peeking and running away! (Bad Comsie)

Oh! And I binge watched the HELL out of the "Daredevil" Netflix series, and it was AMAZING! I have to go back because I don't even remember the comic books being that good! The Kingpin is terrifyingly unstable too! The tone was great, the story was addictive, it was dark, it was gritty, the action was cool...definitely one to see! Now I'm sad that I saw them all because I'll have to wait until next Summer to see Season 2. :(

My fault for indulging in the sin of extreme gluttony! Hehehe!

Alright! Emails first! Then I'll be back to party with you all later! ((Huggles))

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY RETURNS == -- Comicality, 07:20:45 04/24/15 Fri

THIS WEEK:

"Jimmy Takes Flight"!!! After a hiatus of nearly a year...Jimmy has come home from football camp to return to the Jukebox! We're starting all over from scratch, seeing as we have so many NEW Shackers popping up these days, so the rules are very simple...

Every Friday, Jimmy will give you guys a 'theme'. And each one of you will go into your various playlists and find songs that fit that theme. Some will be a breeze...others will be a bit more difficult. But you MUST stick to the rules of the game! Put all of your offerings in the reply below, share your music with us, and feel free to look through everybody else's choices to see what your fellow Shackers are listening to! I, personally, try to draw from four different genres of music every week, but you guys do it however you like! Cool? Examples will be given every week to guide you all on the current topic!

That said, let's get started! :)

This week's is Jimmy's big re-launch! So the theme is "Jimmy Takes Flight"! We're looking for songs about 'things that FLY'! It can be from any era, any genre...but the flying object MUST be in the song title! And it must bean actual 'object'. So a song like Lenny Kravitz's "Fly Away" won't work. Got it? Good! Happy hunting, folks!

(Please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down)

Replies:

• Does anyone remember the twins from the TV show 'Everybody Loves Raymond'? -- Wolfie, 03:05:17 04/24/15 Fri
    Sawyer Sweeten, one of the twin actors, killed himself with a shotgun, shortly before his 20th birthday.
    Suicide is always hard on a family, but can you imagine how his twin brother Sullivan must feel right now?

Also, I find it kind of rude that their Wikipedia page was deleted a few years ago, with the note, "Fails WP:NACTOR and WP:ANYBIO with only one stable acting role, no major fan base, no awards or recognitions, and no evidence of contributing to the entertainment industry in any way."

Replies:

• Quick tip #1 -- TurtleBoy, 19:19:09 04/23/15 Thu
    Don't pee when your nose is sneaky-runny. It's gross.

Replies:

• Hehehe... Um, what the heck did I just watch? -- Mike84, 18:20:59 04/23/15 Thu

It's got all the right ingredients. The directors, writers and producers of some of the biggest and best recent horror flicks, have all got together to produce.....this.

And it's kind of turned the evil possessed child thing on its head - it's got creepy grandparents tormenting their grandchildren. One of which looks a bit like one of the Culkin siblings (kieran, I think) But it looks... pretty bad. I dunno. I do want to watch it though.

See what you think.

Replies:

• I know that this will make some of you happy to hear.... -- Mike84, 11:07:56 04/23/15 Thu

But Asa Butterfield has been rumoured to be the new Spider-Man.

Personally I can't see it myself. Don't get me wrong, he's a great actor, I was emotionally moved in The Boy In The Striped Pajamas. And his eyes? ... Don't get me started. :P

Not sure that he strikes me as a Peter Parker, although all the candidates look a little young for the role.

And he's not the only kid, and yeah, I do mean kid (the next actor's going to be a lot younger than the previous cast members), rumoured to play the high-school aged Peter Parker.

Here are the top contenders, in picture order....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Timothee Chalamet — Interstellar

Nat Wolff — The Fault In Our Stars

Tom Holland — The Billy Elliot Musical

Liam James — The Way, Way Back

Asa Butterfield — Ender’s Game

Not sure which one's the best fit for the role. I do have a soft spot for The Billy Elliot Musical, and Tom Holland did a top notch job of playing Billy. He's extremely versatile (all the BE actors have to be) and athletic, but is he right for the role? Who knows?

And I don't know either of the others, besides Tom and Asa, enough to comment on them.

Who would you like to see play the role, if you have a favourite at all?

Replies:

• maybe I shouldn't have posted Lou Reed on that Earth Day post -- Johnny, 18:12:58 04/22/15 Wed
    Now I'm going through his vids and it made me want to hear Candy Says, so beautiful. Antony and Lou Reed. Miss ya Lou.

And talking of Antony this is amazing.

https://youtu.be/1MDlMdu2gjw

Replies:

• So I’m gonna be serious for a change. -- Johnny, 17:04:37 04/22/15 Wed

Just trying to suss out what guys here would think. A certain someone is trying to handle exam prep stuff and at the same time is doing a 3 nights a week part time job and it’s worrying me I think he’s doing too much. Ok he seems cool with it but as the exam heat steps up the coming weeks he’s gonna find it hard doing the real thing and I’m now thinking of getting him to quit the bar work. No way am I trying to be a control freak it’s genuine concern.

I did try to talk to him Monday about it and all he said was that I was working so he needs to it’s his contribution which really is a bit dumb, sweet but dumb. He was talking about finance and paying his way regarding house bills by working even if it was just part time. The thing is he knows I would cover him but he won’t have that. There’s also the fact that one of his Grandfathers died from a heart attack 6 years ago and left him some money. Part of it was when he turned 18 and the bulk when he was 21 which will be August. It’s not a huge amount but he still has plenty left from his 18yo retainer and the bulk to come in August again not a huge amount but enough to see him comfortable for a few years his uni years. When I reminded him about that he just said we’re gonna need that in the future if I don’t break into it too much and I can top it up it’s all good we’ll be sailing.

I just think that if he gave up the job until say September even it would take so much pressure off him. Maybe I’m wrong I dunno, the thing is if I was him I would more than likely do the same. He’s not really happy having to work right now but feels he has to which is stupid. Who’s right and who’s wrong?

Replies:

• Sex Discussion [VERY NSFW] -- eminem313, 16:35:20 04/22/15 Wed
    Howdy people!

Today I bring you an honest discussion (I hope anyway LoL) about a little something called sex :)

Or more specifically that namely act known as "facial". You know...that part of a Porno where the guy finishes and shoots his load all over the guy / girls face.

My discussion is more of a debate actually...Do you believe the porn act, and the real life application, of shooting your load (Or having a load shot on you) is degrading and disrespectful, and something to be offended by?

Personally I find the act (both the doer and the getter) to be attractive and hot. Is it because of my strong male preference that I enjoy the act of cum and penises and stuff that this type of things wouldn't offend me?

Is the feeling of facials only degrading to girls because we somehow feel that porn displays women as lesser than men?

Or am I Just a horny teen who sees nothing wrong with it for girls and guys because I'm horny? :P

So yea...leave your comments below :)

Replies:

• So Joey has a book report due on an Ernest Hemingway novel … -- Ted, 14:22:36 04/22/15 Wed
    He’d rather do the report on one of Comsie’s stories. Hmmmm … wonder how that would work out …

Sister Anna Faith Francis Mary: Joey it’s your turn to read your Book Report to the rest of the class. Please step up to the front of the room.

Joey: Yes Sister Anna Faith Francis Mary *makes way to the front of the room ... clears throat … looks around at the attentive students* My report is on Mr. Comsie’s book “The Secret Life of Billy Chase”. In “The Secret Life of Billy Chase” Mr. Comsie’s has created a warm-hearted masterpiece describing True Love and Acceptance. The author does a fantastic job of creating well rounded and believable characters with the eponymous Billy Chase as the protagonist and star. The sex-scenes are so hot that my spidey undies got all wet!!

Sister Anna Faith Francis Mary: *interrupting* Joey

Joey: I mean it was scorching when Billy was going ….

Sister Anna Faith Francis Mary: *interrupting again* Joey Principal's office

Joey What? WhadidIdo?? YEAH I'm f--k--g GAY!! *hurls back pack at Sister Anna Faith Francis Mary* GET OVER IT!

Sister Anna Faith Francis Mary: *deftly dodging the overloaded back pack* Joey, principal’s office

Joey: *Muttering and walking towards the door* Iddin’ do nuthin’ … meanie *leaves room*

(25 minutes later)

Principal/Priest guy: Step inside. Now Joey you know that book report was inappropriate for a Catholic School don’t you?

Joey: Whadaya want me ta pick? “Gone from Daylight”? Thought that woulda be too violent for ya!

So that leads to the question what Comsie story should Joey do his book report on? Sick with Billy Chase? Move on to GFD? Or is there another story you can recommend? Joey needs your help!

Also … What was Joey doing for those 25 minutes before he got to the principal’s office? Better yet who was he doing it with??

Replies:

• Hi again! -- Zach/Firiath (/zomgzach/whatever you know me as), 09:26:41 04/22/15 Wed
    So this is my first time posting on Voy in probably more than a year and a half. Hi! How are you guys doing? Been dropping back into chat a bit because Andrew told me there was a new one.

I've been doing super good. I'm a sophomore in college now, doing my whole graphic design thing. Been planning a drag show that's gonna be on this Sunday, which is super stressy but awesome. President of my school's QSA and all that haha :P

Replies:

• It's Earth Day, today -- Mike84, 08:32:53 04/22/15 Wed

And I don't think I can think of anyone who has put everything into perspective, about the human civilization living on Earth, better than Carl Sagan did.

So with that in mind, here's the speech that Carl is perhaps best known for, well that, and the original COSMOS series, which is where I discovered him for the first time. Which you can find on YouTube.

Replies:

• A beautiful, bittersweet coming of age movie reco. -- bwctwriter, 06:35:59 04/22/15 Wed
    One could even debate whose Coming-of-Age the movie is really about; Leighton Meester's, or 12 year old newcomer Julian Shatkin.

AND it's got Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day! ACTING! Weird, right? LOL

As with most of my movie reco's, this movie made me cry at the end. I know, I'm a sap. Hehe...

Watch. Enjoy. Thank me. :-p

Replies:

• Hi everybody! *waves* -- Ted, 08:00:24 04/21/15 Tue
    Wow! Take a short vacation and the board goes wild:) Took forever to catch up on all the posts that have been flying around lately:) So trying to do a one stop catch up post ...

Yup Johnny I had a great time and thanks for 'The Maccabees' post!

Arizona misses you Wolfie, everyone remembers you:)

No Maxx I wasn't camping I was pretty much downtown so didn't see a whole lot of stars but I did some awesome desert hiking - loved every second of it!

Geez Comsie ... "Kill a drifter and see if you can get away with it"? Yikes!! Not my style at all:) But people calling Joey names like "shorty"? Oh yeah, they're going to be breathing sand real quick >:(

JD - City/Country? - I've always lived in the suburbs and sorta felt like a city boy. But there's no way I could handle a huge city like NYC or London. And I absolutely fell in love with desert last week *swoons*, so suppose that makes me a country boy now:)

Pete - Ancestry - Well my default is Irish - American though I'm really pretty much a mutt:) All Irish on my Mom's side but my Dad's side has Irish, Scott, Canadian and Native American all mixed in - like I said a mutt!

Billy - Coming out - Same thing happened to me the other night! I'm not out to everybody and I figured it would be no big deal to mention it to my buddy I was visiting in Arizona last week. Nope didn't happen:( No idea why, he's a great guy and I know he wouldn't care but for whatever reason I just couldn't take that step with him yet. When you are ready and want it to happen or need it to happen it will so no worries *hugz*

Joey and Tadpole - Like Mike said don't give up yet! Over Easter I was talking to one of my nephews and he mentioned he had to re-new his drivers license and wanted to be sure to change his 5'6' height (at 16 1/2 - when it was issued) to his now 6'3" - so there's hope:) I might be 5'8" (depending on what shoes I'm wearing!) so like Kevin I prefer shorter guys too:)

Peter Pan - I read an article not too long ago about the various stage/film adaptions of the story and they focused on how many of the people who portrayed Peter were women ... Ummm ... Hello? Jeremy Sumpter anyone?

Peter Pan, Queer Icon

Vincent/Leszek - That was an amazing series of posts about languages - I'm jealous of you guys and what you've accomplished! Me? I'm the typical American who relies on the rest of the world to speak English:) I do have something for another of Vincent's interests though - is this a heron? The water is a man made irrigation canal in the middle of the desert, I thought herons were more wetland birds.

White Sox? Cubs? Cardinals? Sorry boys it's the Red Sox, hehehe.

Think it's time for an intervention ... "Turtle Boy ... we all love you ... but ... YOU ARE A HOARDER. Dibs? Certainly it's time for that to stop. There is help for you, we'll all help. Right guys?" I'm sure that everyone of us would be happy to remove the "excess" from around your house:)

Know I missed a ton of you guys who posted recently but read them all! Nice to be back, and Comsie did you say something about chattering on Wednesday?

Replies:

• Was just asked by my straight colleague so will ask you lot same question -- Dom, 07:26:11 04/21/15 Tue
    When it comes to our equipment, what do you think is normal and what is either too small or to big, look of etc. He reckons allot of gay guys boast about what they dont have.
    Also how do perceive the way you think others see yours?
    What do you consider acceptably normal when it comes to our meat and 2 veg?

Replies:

• Happy 89th Birthday Liz. -- Johnny, 02:54:33 04/21/15 Tue

https://youtu.be/1AS-dCdYZbo

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And today's theme is Songs You Sing In The Shower. -- PeteIM (), 00:53:27 04/21/15 Tue
    You just dragged your body out of your bed and you have to get ready for school or work or to take a flight to your vacation/holiday spot. Think back to this morning. What song was it that took you through your morning prep? Was it upbeat for your vacation? Was it sad because you know you have a test today? Was it about something to take your mind off having to go to work? Was it a happy song because you love your job, you studied for your test and when you finish, you're going on your vacation?

The song might change daily, depending on what your mood is. So post at least one song, but no more than four, and let's get ready for the day. Be sure to post your songs as a response to this message to keep the site from slowing down.

Last edited by author: Tue April 21, 2015 00:56:39   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Now for something completely AWESOME! -- PeteIM, 19:05:52 04/20/15 Mon
    I ordered one today and it should be here in time for my birthday in October. I'm happy. (o:

Introducing Lantern: One Device = Free Data Forever

Find it at...
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lantern-one-device-free-data-from-space-forever/x/228091

Replies:

• Oh cool, I didn't even know they were doing this... -- Mike84, 19:05:47 04/20/15 Mon

I first read Arthur C. Clarke’s classic alien invasion book 'Childhood’s End, in my own childhood. And it left a lasting impression on me. You know 'that' book? The one that always sticks out as one of the best reads you can remember enjoying?

Well now they're making it into a TV mini series. Which is a huge deal. They better do it right, if they're going to touch Arthur C. Clarke's work. Cause Clarke is The Man! :P Although the world's changed quite a bit since it was written, especially the political world, so they might need to tweak the plot a little to reflect that.

The guy wasn't just a fantastic writer, but also a regular genius. He predicted the world wide web, smartphones, email and a bunch of other stuff long before most people could imagine such things. He'd have televised conversations with Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking and the like (actually that's on YouTube, I'll post it below for anyone interested).

The story takes place after Earth has been peacefully invaded by an alien presence. The unknown alien Overlords have set up what appears to be an utopia for our future planet, but once you dig beneath the surface of this perfect new existence, but not everything is as it seems...

Replies:

• FIRST DIBS! -- JD, 16:43:32 04/20/15 Mon
    ... on the upcoming movie titled "Pan"

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/385931-first-look-at-hugh-jackman-and-levi-miller-in-pan#/slide/1

XD

MINE! =P

Replies:

• What nationality are you? -- PeteIM, 15:08:04 04/20/15 Mon
    That's a simple enough question. But if you ask that of someone from the United States, get ready for a surprise. Since the USA is made up mostly of people who came from somewhere else, we normally will respond with the birth countries of our ancestors. Their ancestors might have come over on the Mayflower in 1620, but they'll still respond with, "English." It's so prevalent that my friend's mother-in-law was held for a couple of hours at American Customs when she answered the customs agent's nationality question with "I'm Serbian!"

If your parents' ancestors are from different countries, you answer the question with all of them. My mother's ancestors were from Ireland on both her mother's and her father's sides of her family. My father's ancestors came from Germany on his father's side and Poland on his mother's side. So, even though I bear my father's surname, which is obviously German, when asked what my nationality is, I always say Irish, German, and Polish… except when clearing Customs.

After coming to the United States, most immigrants stay close to others from their former homeland. A lot of the time, it's because of the difference in languages, other times it's for cultural or religious reasons. I'm from Chicago. We have more pockets of nationalities than almost any other city, with the possible exception of New York City.

One of the more vocal ethnic groups in Chicago is the South Side Irish. Today they all have four things in common: they love to drink, they're Roman Catholic, and they live south of Madison Street in Chicago. (Madison Street is the North/South dividing line for the city.) Unfortunately, they are also all Chicago White Sox fans, poor devils. But I don't hold that against them… too often.

Just as they always tell you what county in Ireland they came from, they also claim a particular South Side Catholic Parish. It's not unusual to have someone you meet ask what parish you're from, rather than where you live. If it's not a South Side Parish, they'll assume you're Protestant.

The following is one of my favorite South Side Irish songs, even though it talks a bit about the White Sox.

Arranmore - South Side Irish

Replies:

• Holy Shit! What are they saying!? :P -- eminem313, 10:35:06 04/20/15 Mon
    Speed Rap at it's finest folks!

Love the stuff about Ellen to! Haha Good stuff Eminem! :P

Just kidding Ellen (Bitch)! You know I love you :)

Replies:

• TurtleBoy's Boy Witch Update.... -- Comicality, 09:19:16 04/20/15 Mon

Ok, so Boy Witch (Little John) wasn't in episode 3 that much, but he's still switching back and forth between being incredibly innocent and incredibly CREEPY! And his mother is definitely catching on to the fact that all is not right with him, more and more. (I KNEW he was gonna be evil!)

I really love this series, as I'm a big fan of complex characters. Nobody is good or evil, there are many shades of grey in there, and those motivations are really complex in some ways. Also, where black magic and religion and public paranoia were a focus of the first season, they're also bringing science and medicine into it now. And it begs the question (For that time period), isn't science/medicine just another form of witchcraft? The way they approach it is interesting. I like that.

If you watch the show, it's like trying to pay attention to ten chess games all at once. The strategy behind everything is what intrigues me most, and the characters too. And you will find yourself rooting for the witches too! Which is CRAZY!!! Hehehe!

While watching this last episode, I think I know what a part of my connection is to this series. That idea of having to live your life in 'secret'. God forbid you were to speak your true feelings out loud, or you could be hunted and persecuted and strung up from the highest tree. You can't SAY anything, you know? It's like...maybe it just touches a nerve with me on a deeper level.

Anyway, this is Boy Witch's take from this week, Turtleboy! :) Whaddya think? More creepy? Or more Innocent? I can never tell!

And at 2:10 in this video...Mary is telling her son a bedtime story which is kind of a witch's take on the Puritan church. When you think about it...sounds a lot like what made me take "Untouchable" off of the website. You know? I totally understand what that feels like. Sighhh....

Salem Boy Witch Update 2 from Comsie Cality on Vimeo.

Replies:

• WDotW For 4/20 -- Comicality, 08:22:22 04/20/15 Mon

Hehehe...a video game, virtual 'athlete'?

That's just too awesome for words, right there! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 08:21:06 04/20/15 Mon

This week's 3M selection shows us that not everything with a big foot is a good thing! :P

"Exists"

You know, I've actually been searching for a cool 'Bigfoot' horror movie for a long time now! Out of all the found footage flicks, I was amazed that no one had gotten a good and menacing bigfoot version of one together! And I've seen at least THREE of them that were like...'meh'. Some were even WORSE than 'meh'! :P But THIS one? This one got it right!!!

Made by the creators of the original "Blair Witch Project" (You know...that movie that everybody LOVED when it was an underground flick, then decided to turn on it and everybody said it sucked...but made 150 movies JUST like it, basically inventing the 'found footage' horror genre for everything from 'Blair Witch' to 'Paranormal Activity'?)...this take on the existence of bigfoot in the middle of nowhere actually comes off as being really CREEPY! And pretty realistic, on top of it!

More than that, it recognizes the major flaw in most found footage movies. Meaning that, in a 90 minute movie, you won't spent 85 minutes watching pointless home video bullshit, only to spend the last five minutes watching the same stuff you saw in the movie trailer at the very end. This movie actually gets into things pretty quickly, and knows how to create and maintain a level of TENSION throughout! And I really appreciate that. It glues you to the screen, and you almost feel trapped in that isolate cabin with them, with a horrifying creature that could be lurking just outside your cabin door! So kudos for that!

FINALLY, a good bigfoot horror flick! Ignore all others! I've tried them all, and was disappointed by every one I've seen so far. Until "Exists" came along! Enjoy! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:00:01 04/20/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Quadruple Clasp Heart Protector' Kiss!

Replies:

• Hmmmmm....I dunno.... :/ -- Comicality, 03:25:56 04/20/15 Mon

I keep TRYING to keep an open mind, so I won't dog this trailer. I just don't think The Fantastic Four really translates well to the big screen. Even after the last two big budget attempts, there were two before that, and it's just not... ::Shrugs::

It's just 'not'. I'll leave it at that.

And now they're changing so much of the story (They're not even going into space anymore?) it's just a bit of a mess waiting to happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. Anything's possible...

Replies:

• Our reign of the world has begun! :P -- Comicality, 02:40:18 04/20/15 Mon

Hehehe...so last night, the two week plus reign of madness and alcohol started! :P Had an awesome time this weekend! And it will continue up through May 2nd! Such horrific pleasures await for my best friend and I! Yes indeed!

Under the radar of course! ::Nods::

No worries though! I got all the stories ready to post every 48 hours during my happy time away! Starting this evening with "Waiting Outside The Lines"! Cool? I think I'm gonna like the 48 hour thing! Of course, it'll never be enough. I know that already. But it'll be a major effort on my part to keep things consistent! Hehehe, for a change of pace!

Also, I may try to drop by the Chatterbox Chatroom on Wednesday! I'll be sure to make an announcement once I get all the details!

And I'll be doing emails all night tonight also! I've got some lingering emails from a long time ago from some of you, and I'm gonna be answering those too! I PROMISE, I didn't forget ya! I answer every email that I can get my hands on! So you'll hear from me soon! K?

Now then....

::Sneaks Up On Pete While He's Sleeping::

::Spreads Peanut Butter On His Feet::

Hehehe! Weirdo! :P

Replies:

• S... do you consider yourself a... -- JD, 22:10:17 04/19/15 Sun
    Country boy or city boy or farm boy?

general question for everyone ^_^

Me.... hell if i know but I like the country more than the city.... peace n quiet and clean air. For the most part haha

Altho I don't mind the city but only to visit friends LOL

Replies:

• *sneaks in, wearing a disguise* -- Queer Wolf, 11:47:56 04/19/15 Sun
    *touches Joey's booty*

*steals Pete's dentures and boner pills*

*gropes TurtleBoy*

*lifts Mike's kilt*

*humps all the cute newbies*

*feels bad for Pete and brings back the boner pills*

*shoots silly string at Comsie*

*sneaks out with one of the complimentary boys*

Replies:

• I AM SO INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED AND ANNOYED -- Billy, 07:07:36 04/19/15 Sun
    I just need to vent how I’m feeling right now. I could’ve done it, but I didn’t. Why didn’t I do it? I haven’t got the foggiest. I could have done it right then, THE DUCKS WERE IN THE ROW. Everything was done. I have no excuse. But for a reason that I can’t simply understand I didn’t. Am I going on a bit? Probably, I don’t care. I can’t get over this. EVERY SINGLE DUCK WAS STANDING THERE IN HEIGHT ORDER, IN A DEAD STRAIGHT LINE, just standing there waiting. And now they’ve all squandered off. This was the best situation possible. I had no excuse. But, But, But NOTHING; I SAID NOTHING, NIL-PWA, ZILCH. WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY DIDN’T I? I’m lying down before I break my keyboard.

Ok I’m back. Maybe I should explain just a little?

Yeah, I was trying to come out to a friend. But clearly I didn’t. This is too annoying. It was simple all I had to do was say it. I’ve been fretting over this since the 21st of January {the day I decided this wasn’t some phase}. I have thought long and hard about how I was going to do it. I was going to tell just one friend, who I knew would be fine with it. I’ve only known him for about 7 months so if something did go terribly wrong, I wouldn’t feel as bad about telling him to do one, Instead of most of my other friends who I’ve known for at least 6 years. I’m not interested in him so that wasn’t a worry. I know he wouldn’t make a big deal about it. I didn’t right a speech, but I did plan what I was going to say. We just went out for a cycle and were just about to split to go different ways home. We were in a public place, so that made me calmer. And if something went wrong it would have been easy to avoid him for at least a week. So there; all of the ducks in order, but I chickened out.

I’m just going to scream into a pillow and listen to some music. That better work to calm me down. Rant over.

Billy

Replies:

• So I'm learning Esperanto... -- Vincent, 19:40:50 04/18/15 Sat
    ...and yeah, this guy is awesome <3

I was like "Tre bela!" and he was like "Mi ĝojas, ke vi ŝatas. <3"

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.