VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
TimoTi Sannikov - Only 14 years old, TimoTi is already a big name in his home of Israel! This singer, dancer, actor, is making his way to the top...with a strong singing voice, a million dollar smile, and a ton of boyish energy that just makes you feel good when you watch him! A contestant on the Voice and a former member of the "Billy Elliott" cast, he's sure to do great things in the future! Best of luck, dude! MWAH!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Ok, I'm up SUPER early! -- Comicality, 05:46:07 11/23/17 Thu

I've got make sure the house is clean, the Xbox is ready for the kids to play, and Thanksgiving dinner is slowly cooking so it'll be nice and tender by the time my family arrives!

Yes, we are having Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year! Because this is our first since we moved from Chicago, and the family is determined to invade the new household. :P I will not be cooking anything! Hehehe, so that's a plus! But I have to work later on tonight, so...I've got to behave.

But, after midnight, when I come home...woo hoo! Crown Royal Apple! Awwww yeah! :P

THEN, I'll have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, off! Thank God! nd that's all for YOU guys! ((Huggles)) So I'm looking forward to it! :)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• EXHAUSTED....but happy... -- Comicality, 21:36:30 11/22/17 Wed

Ok, so...my family is coming over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow afternoon. And I have a big family and a lot of kids will be here too! Which is awesome, but my laptop will be 'off' the whole time that they're here. Because kids are friggin' NOSEY and can't not 'peek' at stuff that they're not supposed to peek at. Grrrr!!!

Plus, I won't be here to watch them, because I have to work tomorrow night as well. So...I'm weary right now. LOL!

BUT, I have Friday and the rest of the weekend off! Time to myself. And I'm going to stretch out and relax a tiny bit to recharge my battery. Also, I've been answering a ton of emails lately! So it'll be good to speak you guys after a long hiatus. I'm just struggling through this holiday right now. No biggie. It's a good thing. Hehehe!

Anyway, love you all! Hugs and hot dogs! :P

Replies:

• Hump Day Classic -- Sam :), 14:55:22 11/22/17 Wed

A masterpiece from Mr. Grumpy. Imagine being around in 1968 and hearing this gem for the 1st time wow it must have been amazing. Eat your heart out Ed Sheeran.

https://youtu.be/2QzDWIOUnM0

• Hahaha! But...WHY??? -- Comicality, 14:22:37 11/22/17 Wed

Hey kids, are you tired of eating your food like a SUCKER! Why not play with it until it gets cold and dirty, and then throw it in the trash! 'Merica!!!

Seriously...wtf? There's gotta be a gif of that dancing hot dog, though! He's awesome!

https://youtu.be/CUTPCEA-al0

Replies:

• Short but sweet. -- Mike84, 11:44:35 11/22/17 Wed

Jurassic Park's long been one of my favourite films and the last one didn't disappoint.

A new teaser trailer has dropped for Jurassic World 2.

• Some of our friends went to see this movie the other night -- Sam :), 18:33:07 11/21/17 Tue
    It's newish but this was a one off showing. They all loved it.

https://youtu.be/Z9AYPxH5NTM

Replies:

• I'm...I'm trying... -- Comicality, 03:28:08 11/21/17 Tue

This actually looks like it could be REALLY cool, and the crossover would be epic...just...FUCK!

Damn you CW... >:(

Anyway, to those of you who like this Disney Channel, glossy, 90210, happy-go-lucky, CW stuff...this looks pretty damn cool. (Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends Of Tomorrow)

Sigh...I wish this was on Netflix instead. So shiny. It's actually hurting my eyes! ::Super CORNY alarm is ringing:: Back to Gotham, Punisher, and The Gifted, thank you...

Replies:

• Wow... you know... -- Comicality, 00:02:16 11/21/17 Tue

One of my ultimate cornerstones for the 'sanity' has always been matched against the persona of Charles Manson. Always. Basically...if you have a world view, and a perspective of life in general, you need to be in a place where that idea is CHALLENGED! Otherwise...you're following a fucking INSANE ideology! And Manson was always a perfect example of that. (Well...and Hitler) Without some level of objectivity...'crazy' doesn't sound so crazy anymore. And that's when bad things happen.

We've lost that idea as a society. We've been allowed to get ***ANGRY*** when people say something we don't like, and we block out all voices of reason because it doesn't agree with what we WANT to believe.

Manson is gone now. Wow. But how hard will it be for someone to take his place? Is reason a dying art? :(

I'm starting to think it is.

Replies:

• Hehehe, for Nathan... -- Comicality, 21:41:25 11/20/17 Mon

A promise is a promise. I'm 6 episodes into "The Punisher" (Out of 13).and then I will start season one of "Game Of Thrones"! NOBODY spoil anything! Heheh, this is my first time! I'm a virgin, so...let me get used to things first! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• WDotW For 11/20 -- Comicality, 16:38:40 11/20/17 Mon

Whew...thank goodness! Get this boy some more screen time. Hehehe, he's too adorable to just do voiceover work! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 16:36:31 11/20/17 Mon

This week's 3M is batshit CRAZY! So grab on to something and hold on!

"Mayhem"

You remember that feeling you got in your gut after a certain "Walking Dead" season premier? Well, they should have called this movie, "Glen's Revenge"! And it gets pretty wild! The perfect movie for anybody who ever just wanted to go to work one day and bash your co-workers heads in! (Don't do that, by the way. I'm pretty sure that's illegal)

So, "The Walking Dead's" Steven Yeun plays a high ranking hot shot at a corporate law firm. One of those plays where it's a constant mantra of kill or be killed. They destroy lives, ruin competitors, take people's livelihoods and houses from them...not a group of nice people. Then...enter a deadly virus in the mix!

This virus works VERY quickly. It suddenly creates a violent rage in everybody who is affected by it and prohibits people from regaining control of their emotions! Whatever it is that stops you from punching everybody in the face when they cut you off in traffic? That is gone! So when the police quarantine the entire law firm until the virus can be contained...the entire skyrise becomes a den of chaos and murder. Which is what happens when you're dealing with morally despicable human beings.

This movie starts heating up almost from the opening credits, and it doesn't stop until it's over. It's like 'Mad Max', '28 Days Later', and 'Boiler Room', all rolled into one! Despite some brutality and a touch of gore (Oh yeah...the blood will fly, folks!), this is a GREAT movie to watch for fun on the weekend! I felt a little exhausted myself by the end credits. Sigh...if I smoked, I'd need a cigarette. :P

So check it out! Trailer below! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 16:18:00 11/20/17 Mon

This Week:

The '2nd Ammendment' Kiss!

Replies:

• Why hasn't anyone mentioned this?!? -- PeteIM, 02:02:11 11/20/17 Mon

Replies:
  • Going Aussie This Morning -- Sam :), 04:13:18 11/18/17 Sat

This weeks gay marriage outcome gives me an excuse to post one of my fav Aussie bands. The result of the vote was amazing, 62% to 38% who cares about a percentage or two it was brilliant.12.7mill voted in a huge 79.5% turnout. It definitely puts paid to all the “Aussies are homophobic or Aussie’s are too butch to be gay” crap. You also have to remember whatever country many can be gay friendly but not all those gay friendly people accept gay marriage. This was a brilliant result for Australia it can’t be knocked and makes all the doom and gloomers look silly. This is a similar ratio to most Western Countries maybe better than some without checking. :)

Anyhow that’s old news now back to Tame Impala a stunning Aussie band.
    https://youtu.be/1_Uk5SrE5tE

Replies:

• imagine Magazine Question... -- Comicality, 23:14:12 11/17/17 Fri

Times change! It's inevitable. And technology changes the way we do things in the world, especially when it comes to interacting with one another. But, narrowing the topic down to one specific subject this time around, let's talk about dating in the 'left swipe/right swipe' age! What are your thoughts on that? I understand that some of you are young and haven't really experienced dating before the cell phone era, and that some of you are older and aren't into that kind of dating now, but we'd love to hear what you think about this as well. Has dating become too 'easy' in this day and age? And does easy mean that it's more superficial? Instead of meeting someone pleasing and funny and trustworthy to go out with, has then been reduced to a series of photos, and someone scrolling through them thinking, 'nope, nope, not cute enough, not tall enough, nope, ooh! He's beautiful!'? What happens to the folks who don't have the rock hard abs, or the 9 inch penis, or the wavy blond hair? And can this substitute for getting to know the people you ask out for a date be dangerous? Does it promote overtly sexual behavior? I mean...sure, you might pick somebody and talk to him first to make sure that he's not a serial killer...but what made you pick that person in the first place? Was it his personality and his charm? Or was it just a hot profile pic and a close proximity to where you live?

Dating in the digital can be a brand new place for people to be open and honest about who they are and what they want. Or...it can be a virtual glory hole at your local truck stop, inviting relationships that might be fleeting, or even unsafe.

So what do you think about the nature of dating online and with digital apps and the like! Give us your feedback for Imagine Magazine below! :)

Replies:

• All fans of the movie, "Hook" with Robin Williams... -- Comicality, 22:19:33 11/17/17 Fri

Your Rufio prequel has come! :P

https://youtu.be/X2PPS4CNI_A

Replies:

• For any Whovians on here... I know there are one or two. :P -- Mike84, 16:49:27 11/17/17 Fri

A special sneak peak of the Christmas episode was released for Children In Need (a British, children's charity show).

A lot's happening in this episode. Not only do we have three Doctors' together in one way or another. We also get to see the original Doctor begin his first regeneration, and the current Doctor regenerate into the first female Doctor.

So a lot's going on. I can't wait... Although I'm still a little apprehensive about the first female Doctor. The Doctor's always been a male role model to me, kind of 'grandfatherly'. But we'll see.

Replies:

• Blown....away! -- Mike84 (), 19:12:29 11/16/17 Thu

Especially by the first video, of Atlas. But SpotMini is almost just as impressive.

I've been following the progress of these machines for over a decade now.
    It's remarkable how much progress they've made in just the last year.

Every time they release a new video of their updated models, I drop everything else to check it out.
    They dropped two this past week of two of their most popular machines.

People have become 'jaded' to robots because for the last 40 or so years Hollywood's given viewers the impression that robots were more sophisticated than they were.

But it's only recently that they've become anything like they used to portrayed to be.

Last edited by author: Thu November 16, 2017 19:26:43   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Dwayne Johnson's out with yet another new movie... -- Mike84, 18:59:55 11/16/17 Thu

At first I was thinking, 'oh great another King Kong knock-off'. But after watching the trailer I came away impressed.

The plot looks 'different enough', unique in its own way, and I was particularly impressed with how 'real' the beast looks. I think they're superior to the recent Planet of the Apes films. But I'll let you be the judge of that.

As for Dwayne Johnson - I'm just glad he hasn't turned out to be another Hulk Hogan. The guy can actually act. Hogan was terrible. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about ex-pro wrestlers becoming actors.

Replies:

• Can't remember if anyone had linked this or not -- Cirrus, 04:03:19 11/16/17 Thu
    Rainbow Youth (a support group for LBGBTI young people in New Zealand) created this ad about the use of the term's "that's gay." I was amused.

If It's Not Gay, It's Not Gay from RainbowYOUTH on Vimeo.

Replies:

• Wow -- Sam, 03:53:51 11/16/17 Thu
    Lil Peep dead at 21 but can't honestly say it's a shock just unwanted news. He's been on the verge of making it real big for sometime but I think his drug habit was getting in the way the industry couldn't accept it. It's a shame because he had a big following but this is 2017 and music has gone all goody two shoes, XFactorish and soulless. Lil Peep always described his music as emo rap he sometimes made me think of a young Billie Joe Armstrong. RIP dude.

https://youtu.be/zOujzvtwZ6M

Replies:

• So People Magazine just picked Blake Shelton as the 'Sexiest Man of the Year' -- Mike84, 00:37:23 11/16/17 Thu

Now, honestly, he does nothing for me, personally. And I've never heard of him before, but apparently he's a country singer.

He's getting a lot of heat on social media because most people disagree with him being sexy, let alone the sexiest man of the year.

I actually feel kinda bad for him. To have thousands of people online knocking your looks, can't feel that good.

At the same time, I don't understand him being selected. But then it's all subjective at the end of the day. It doesn't matter who was picked, that person will always be considered unattractive to someone out there.

Replies:

• For all you guys who have something to say, your audience awaits you! -- Comicality, 21:55:27 11/15/17 Wed

A couple of months ago, I set out to bring 'Imagine Magazine' back in a major way! This time, posting a new issue every single month (instead of every two months), and making sure that all of our issues were locked and loaded and ready to go SIX MONTHS in advance! That means articles and group discussions and short solo stories and much much more! That was the big goal. Get six months worth of personal material done by December 1st!

Well...we don't have six months ready.

We have almost NINE months ready!!! And thanks a TON of you guys who chipped in to make that possible! ((Major Hugz))

Now that the framework is almost done, I wanted to reach out to you guys so you can be a part of the celebration! Yes, you too can be a part of Imagine Magazine's content! No experience necessary! (But you guys already have plenty of experience because you post on the Shack, or go to the chatroom, or have sent me emails in the past) You guys all have interests, you have things that you're excited about, passionate about! You demonstrate it all the time. This really wouldn't be much different. Remember, Imagine is a place for all of us! Not just me. Hehehe, I have the Shack as my little online kingdom! This is a community effort that we can all enjoy being a part of. And there a LOT of new visitors coming in the next couple of weeks! So you might as well 'show em some skin', right?

Ahem...that's metaphorically speaking! Don't send nudes. :P

Here are a few of the things that Imagine is looking for:

STORIES - This is number one on the list! Especially since the Shack is a site for gay romance and erotica, it kind of makes sense, right? Now, I understand that everybody isn't an author and some people are a little shy about taking that first step towards posting something so personal. That's cool. However, if you're a writer and you want to get your name out there, jump right in!

What we're looking for are short exclusive stories (Just a one time deal, beginning to end) to showcase your talent! Stories should have a minimum word count of about 1500 words (about the size of an average "Billy Chase" chapter), but they can be as long as you want them to be after that! We'd love to see what you've got to offer. Remember, I NEVER thought I'd be writing online for this long when I started. I took a chance, and here we are!

Every author who submits a story will be given an opportunity to advertise their website or their other stories online, as well as their social media links, ebooks, etc. And as a featured artist for that month, I'll be conducting a short interview with you, personally, to ask about your writing process and your story and what to look for in the future! The whole point is to get you the comments and the praise that you deserve for your work. You guys should give it a try. Trust me...you're better at this than you think you are.

(More details on this in the short Q&A below in the reply!)

ARTICLES - Now, for those of you who might have been scared off by the 'story' requests, don't run off just yet! Imagine is always going to be looking for articles from you guys! Articles that you can bend and shape and tailor make it to fit your own personal interests! I love to see you guys post on the board, and I've learned and seen so much thanks to you sharing a piece of yourself with us. Posting stuff on the board and writing an article for Imagine Magazine are pretty much the same thing! Just a little more polished up, that's all!

You tell US what you want to write about! Are you a huge fan of "Stranger Things"? Tell us about it! Do a review for the series, tell us about the actors, research some of what went on behind the scenes! A short article, write it up, send it to me and say, "Comsie, I wanna add this to the magazine!" AWESOME! I love it! That's it! We'll do the rest!

Do you love music? Constantly buying new albums? Know of some underground artists? Talk about it, do a little research, send it in! Are you a big movie buff? What are your favorites? Give us a top ten and explain why you like them! Send it in! Do story reviews for other authors on Nifty, tell us about a personal issue that you might be dealing with (Dwayne sent in a GREAT article about Tourettes Syndrome! We'll make sure you get to read that soon!), maybe you have something to say on real life issues in LGBT community, maybe you're trans and want to share your experience, or have dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts. Or...maybe you're just having a goofy moment and want to indulge in a spontaneous moment of diehard silliness! LOL! Which TurtleBoy and I will be doing quite often, so you'll feel right at home!

The point is, this is YOUR show! If you just want to post an ad or two every now and then, that's fine. If you want to have a monthly column in the magazine where people come looking for your reviews or your commentary or your sexy jokes...even better. Send us five articles, send us ten, send a HUNDRED if you want! We'll keep them on hand and make sure they all get out there for the rest of our family here to read! K?

ARTWORK/ANIMATION - For our talented artists out there with a pencil, pen, photoshop equipment, or animation programs...we'd LOVE to have you join the party as well! If you have your stuff posted online and want to share it on Imagine, contact me and we'll find the best way to put it on display. Picture sizes and resolution and all can be worked out to make sure your work is in the best light. And be sure to sign it so you can get full credit! I know that we have some skilled folks out there! A great example of this is in the 'Vampire Sightings' section of the "GFD: Blood Bank"! (https://gfdbloodbank.com/vampire-sightings/images/)

So that's the kind of material that we're looking for right now! If you want to secure a spot in the FIRST few issues, where the hype will be at it's highest and you're likely to get the most attention, please send you genius to me at Comicality@webtv.net by December 15th! That way, we can get the magazine put together and looking fancy without intruding on anybody's holiday fun! Cool?

We've got nine months of awesome set up for you guys! Soon to be TEN! And you guys helped to make that happen just by participating in the weekly discussions! Easy, right? Hehehe!

As I said before, the whole idea about the magazine is to show the world how awesome we are as a community! Hehehe! We're the X-Men, we're The Avengers, we're the Justice League! We're a whole circus full of wonder and delight, and combined...'imagine' what we could accomplish!

If you're excited and have any ideas or any questions at all, just drop me a line at Comicality@webtv.net and I'll get back to you ASAP! (I'm finally getting back to a predictable schedule again, so I am much closer to my email now than I have been in almost a year! So now would be the best time to get a hold of me!)

If you've got ideas, write them down! Type them up! Do it while you've got that big, beautiful, smile on your face! Hehehe, DON'T wait until three weeks from now to get started, lose your passion, and then make excuses about being busy. You would SUCK for that, and I just told everybody you were awesome! So...don't you embarrass me, damnit! LOL!

Ok, I know this is one of the longest posts in Shack history, so I'll be posting a few Q&A's in the reply below! Hopefully it will answer any questions you may have. But if not? Comicality@webtv.net get a hold of me and I'll do what I can to straighten everything out!

SUPER thanks in advance! And I hope to hear from you guys soon! Spread the word! :)

Replies:

• Awww, I'm glad they're still going... -- Comicality, 14:55:15 11/15/17 Wed

Despite some middle school type of drama between Jacob Sartorious and Mark Thomas a while ago (They were friends, then they were enemies, then Jacob was asking girls for nudes, then Mark makes a song about asking girls for sexy pics, then they were friends again, then Mark got caught sending some nudes of his own...yeah, that went on for a while), it seems like both boys have matured since then. And that means a new beginning. Which is always a good thing. :)

Best of luck, you two!

https://youtu.be/-Dlu7eyWMu8

https://youtu.be/e44Sz7sXL8M

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: Big weirdo! :P -- Comicality, 12:55:05 11/15/17 Wed

This is gonna be wild!

https://youtu.be/5V2X6cnSoxM

Replies:

• Congrats Australia! -- Mike84 (), 19:22:42 11/14/17 Tue

Wow! I was pessimistic towards the end because one or two polls weren't looking that good.

The opposition tried their best to dress up the debate as gay marriage VS "free speech, religious liberty etc", and not just about marriage.

And it seemed to be working because polls in support were slipping. Earlier in the year it was something like 64% in favor of same-sex marriage, and the lowest, a couple of weeks ago, 55%.

Plus with the rise of right-wing popularism you can never tell. Even researchers were predicting a tight result. One even predicted a "No" victory.

As it happens, the the result was a resounding "Yes", just shy of Ireland's referendum in 2015 - Which still seems shocking to me, given the Republic of Ireland's religiosity & conservatism.

Unlike Ireland though, this wasn't a referendum, merely a measure for support. Australia will debate same-sex marriage in parliament in the coming weeks. The current leader said if the result is a strong "Yes", same-sex marriage in Aus will likely become a reality before the end of the year.

That aside, it never should have been put to the vote anyway. The tyranny of the majority should not get to decide on the legitimacy of someone's relationship. So even though the right side won, it never should have been done this way.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-41992344

Last edited by author: Tue November 14, 2017 19:23:49   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Christmas is getting closer -- Sam :), 18:28:36 11/14/17 Tue

I’m definitely getting into it the lights in town are switched on Thursday woohoo and in a couple weeks we’re gonna be in Tenerife woohoo again. :) A week after we get back I pick up a new car, ok a company car but my company car. Triple woohoo. :)

Wtv I was looking for a joke present for a certain someone this afternoon and came across this it’s crazy a Bluetooth buttplug. :) You download the app onto your phone to control it and away you go. Best thing is tho is that somebody could be in a different country and if they have the app they can control, guess they have to have a password to link to whoevers plugged in lol. Gotta love how this guys does the review sort of straightfaced it seems a bit weird an older guy doing but guess they’re the one’s that use it and buy it. Guess it’s the butt version of Fleshlight hehe. Btw this isn’t gonna be the joke pressie not at £90 but you can guess where I was looking like what sort of site. A flashing vibrating cockring at £12 sounds better. :)

https://youtu.be/LDbELjO-GlU

• Very well made... -- Comicality, 16:48:26 11/14/17 Tue

This is touching. I enjoyed it. It had more to say in 20 minutes than most movies say in two hours. Kudos.

https://youtu.be/ase2b1T5_c4

• So CUTE!!!! :O -- Comicality, 17:50:34 11/13/17 Mon

Someone posted this on the 'Comicality Cafe', and it was just TOO damn cute to not share! :P

So, supposedly this boy and girl are married now, and this is a flashback to when they were childhood sweethearts. It's just so awesome to see love win, ya know? I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now. There are a lot of heartbreakers out there, but every once in a while...someone says they love you, and they actually mean it. MWAH!

https://youtu.be/ncYKuHRrkAo

Replies:

• WDotW For 11/13 -- Comicality, 15:08:31 11/13/17 Mon

Hehehe, he's so darn adorable! Can we clone him and make him, like, a household pet or something? That would be awesome! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 15:05:42 11/13/17 Mon

This week's 3M can be pretty hard to watch, so buyer beware!

"Love Is All You Need?"

I won't lie, but this movie can be hard to watch in its last 30 to 45 minutes. But I truly think it's worth the discomfort, as it really hammers home the gritty reality of what it is like for a lot of people to be gay in certain parts of this country, and indeed, the world.

This movie takes place in what you might call an alternate universe. Where being gay is the standard, and being heterosexual is actually seen as a sin and a disease amongst 'normal' people. This is also a world where religion is SUPER involved in this particular community, and there will be some heavy religion bashing in this movie as well. Just letting our religious Shackers know ahead of time.

It surrounds two or three different stories. One is about a female football star (Yes, gender roles have been switched around in this new world, as well), who discovers that she's heterosexual and begins to have a secret love affair with a boy she meets in school. The second story is about a girl in middle school who develops feelings for a boy in her class, and suffers bullying at the hands of his older sister. The third story is about a teacher who is putting on a play of 'Romeo and Julio', but dares to change it to Romeo and Juliette...with a heterosexual couple being the focus of the story.

The whole movie, when you watch it, seems really bizarre at first. But I LIKE that! Because it really shows us all how brainwashed we are to believe that life is supposed to work one way and not another. It shouldn't be uncomfortable to think that a girl could play football, or that two people could love one another without it being dirty and wrong, or that people could have two dads and two moms. Why is that so weird? It causes you to ask yourself just how 'programmed' you are. So, very cool.

However, as I said, the third act of this movie goes to a very dark and brutal place, but it's realistic. I mean...'truth' right? Anyway, I think it's important for people to see this. Gay and straight and everywhere in between. It's a movie that might shake some people out of their comfort zones and put some deeper thought into what gay teens go through on a day to day basis. The dangers they face, and the prejudices working against them.

Check it out! I loved it!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 14:46:06 11/13/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Cappy Brim Battle' Kiss!

Replies:

• A shout out and proud -- Sam :), 18:57:36 11/12/17 Sun

Of Marky. I’ve mentioned him before here he’s the 17 kid that lives with us. Wows he’s doing so well last night he was made an awesome an offer hard to refuse. He does college during the day and works in a restaurant at night well 5 nights a week. He loves everything to do with cooking his dream is to be a top chef. He works in a restaurant not a chain restaurant and it’s the kind of place where you pay big to eat there a bit of a pretty plate setup.

Last week he was made an offer from a similar setup because he’s damn good and the salary exceeded what he’s getting now by about 20%. So last night he told his boss he was thinking of leaving and going to that place and boss wasn’t happy so he gave him a 50% rise lol he’s now on equivalent of quite a high paid chef not top chef but for a 17yo part timer bloody good It’s not just the increase he’s more made up that he’s so appreciated Rob and me are wondering how Mark’s parents will react they’re away right now.

He hasn’t had it easy at all lifewise ok yeh money was in the family but never love. He’s an only child and his parents are just so naff. They’re not evil people the thing with them is they’re so business/career minded they still don’t know how to be parents they shouldn’t be parents but Mark happened and as he’s often said in the past I was an accident that shouldn’t have happened. He doesn’t let it get to him now though, a couple years ago yes but not now. We’ve known him since he was 15 and he was a bit of a mess then emotionally huge hangups now he’s a proud confident kid. He has is down times but his self healing now is to is to do well at college and work. His parents hate the fact that he goes to college they wanted him to go into public school when he was younger but he refused he wanted to go through regular school scene like most his friends. His opinion of public school is like mine yes your parents want big things for you but it’s also a way of just dumping the kids on someone else for most the year.

When Rob and me moved to this place earlier this year Mark was almost begging us to let him move in with us he knew we had plenty of room. We talked to his parents about it and they were unbelievably cool about it. They pay his rent to us every month it goes into the bank like clockwork. He accepts that but anything else they offer he refuses he wants to pay his own way. They offered him driving lessons and a car as a Xmas present this year but he’s like no I’ll do it on my own. Tbh in his situation I would have accepted lolz but not him. It’s like they didn’t really want to have him around now he doesn’t want them around. I feel for his parents really they just don’t realize what an amazing kid they’re missing out on it’s totally their loss.

So right now he’s watching Thor with Zac and Rob oh just noticed the time the movies over and they’ll be in KFC cos it’s almost next door to the cinema. I obviously didn’t go people here know what a nightmare I am in a cinema lol, concentration level is zero people stiil never ask me if I want to go to the movies it’s all whispered still. As some know Zac is our uni friend from Jupiter fl not the planet lol but I wonder sometimes. He and Mark are real close he calls Zac his black stud from Jupiter as in the planet. :) Zac will be going back home in a few weeks for Xmas we just hope Mark will be OK for a few weeks. He’s coming to my parents Xmas Day they love him he doesn’t want to be with his parents they’re eating out with friends and he doesn’t want to be a part of that. Such an amazing kid and such weird parents, so strange. We love him his friends love him but they can’t. You’ve proved you can make it Mark keep on keepin on babe.

https://youtu.be/EJloTr4o8XY

• Well...this certainly took a dark turn... -- Comicality, 21:29:38 11/11/17 Sat

It started out so...'Disney'-ish...

https://youtu.be/N10fS1eeoig

• today was the only day this will work...lol -- Dwayne, 19:34:24 11/11/17 Sat

Replies:

• Here's SNL's take on Stranger Things... -- PeteIM, 16:00:59 11/11/17 Sat

Stranger Things - SNL
    https://youtu.be/sF7qb6Y3GJE

Replies:

• GAH!!! I don't even know what I was expecting from this when I first heard the concept... -- Comicality, 05:18:35 11/11/17 Sat

But a ballad featuring BEYONCE and EMINEM??? WTF??? I couldn't even imagine what a track like that would sound like! But...here we are!

Wow...a truly meaningful ballad. Beyoncé and Eminem...sighhhh! Shit!

https://youtu.be/n1WpP7iowLc

Replies:

• Don't forget to feed Dart #feeddart...feeddart.com -- Dwayne, 21:01:50 11/10/17 Fri

• A pretty cool pic of Caleb, Finn and Gaten -- Dwayne, 20:57:38 11/10/17 Fri

Replies:

• MAN!!!...I guess I shouldn't have changed my AT-ATs diet... -- Dwayne, 20:04:55 11/10/17 Fri

Replies:

• Hahaha! What?!?! Wow... -- Comicality, 18:19:32 11/10/17 Fri

So...Roy Moore is running for office. Turns out he had sex with a 14 year old girl (allegedly). Three other women said he came onto them between the ages of 16 and 18. But don't worry!!! Because he has one of the most brilliant defenses ever created!

"...Take Mary and Joseph. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became the parents of Jesus."

LOL! WHAT??? I need to go back to church. You can use the Bible to say/prove/defend anything! It really IS magic! XD

"No, innkeeper. I don't know WHERE that baby came from! It must be God's will!"

The other accusers did say that Moore was 'romantic' in his approach, though. ::Shrugs::

SO...if you ever get caught doing the no no dance with an underage partner...know your Bible and ummm...remember to bring flowers, I guess? Because apparently this is the way we're doing things now.*

(*Fine Print: This tactic ONLY works for the extremely wealthy. If you're not rich, please disregard all previous statements and go back to obeying the law like the rest of us.)

Replies:

• John Lewis Christmas advert... -- Mike84, 14:58:39 11/10/17 Fri

Every year John Lewis (a popular UK retail store) releases a traditional Christmas ad, just in time for the festive season.

They're usually pretty good and of high standard, and feel 'Christmas-y'. This year's advert cost £7 million ($10 million US)

It's a pretty cool ad, but for me it doesn't come close to 2014's Monty the Penguin. That one still remains my favourite.

Moz the giant snoring monster.

Monty The Penguin.

• New Question For Imagine Magazine! -- Comicality, 20:44:30 11/09/17 Thu

Flirting! The art of bringing those nervous butterflies and bright blushes​ out of someone you fancy, or someone who fancies you. Flirting can be playful and vague, or more direct and to the point. Sometimes it can be harmless...and sometimes it can be a form of sexual harassment! (Learn to take a hint, people! Geez!) This time around, I want to hear your thoughts on flirting.

Is it really just a fun little 'game' that you play to flatter someone? Or is it something that you do to show real interest, hoping to achieve a desired result? Is it really harmless? If you were in a relationship with a notorious flirt...would it bother you? Does flirting online count? is it more dangerous for LGBT folks to flirt? Do you think that you're any good at it? Hehehe! Let us know your thought!

This week's topic for Imagine Magazine is 'flirting'! Spill your feelings about it! Whatever they may be! :P

Replies:

• Test, just a test -- Brandonslosy, 04:45:59 11/09/17 Thu

Replies:
  • Did you know... -- PeteIM, 02:48:55 11/09/17 Thu

The 'Stranger Things' Kids Were Nearly a Motown Super Group
    https://youtu.be/6p-QzY5bxJ0

Replies:

• Noah's new photo shoot is ummm...'interesting'... :) -- Comicality, 22:31:38 11/08/17 Wed

Geez, he's just in a race to hit screaming fangirl heartthrob status, isn't he? :O

https://youtu.be/DCt0YIzYfxs

Replies:

• Following Pete's request to give this screencap of a tweet its own thread, -- Mike84, 16:14:18 11/08/17 Wed

I love the irony, and also the justice.

This too, caught my attention.

Replies:

• This looks pretty cool.... -- Mike84, 16:06:19 11/08/17 Wed

The tech is still in development but it looks promising, but as it improves it'll spread to busier areas and harsher climate environments.

I remember seeing a clip from about ten years ago. They couldn't even keep the car in motion, in the desert. Now it's driving itself with passengers in the backseat.

Replies:

• To the "mib" guy who sent me a not so pleasant PM on the chatroom, yesterday... -- Akoplay, 05:39:09 11/08/17 Wed
    Drop me an email and let's talk. There is no meaning to be confrontational without adressing the actual issue. So, I'd like to understand what's going on.

• According to the ACLU and NAACP, Democratic voters in Virginia have been hit with robocalls and texts delivering fraudulent information about their local polling place. -- PeteIM, 02:32:34 11/08/17 Wed
    https://twitter.com/i/moments/928020282438074368

But Democrats still won the State House in Virginia.

For other election finals, see:
    https://www.cnn.com/election/2017/

It was good to see that New Jersey's Governor will be a Democrat. I think the backlash is starting. All Trump has to do is continue what he's doing.

Replies:

• I saw "Thor: Ragnarok"... -- Comicality, 19:56:31 11/07/17 Tue

HOLY SHIT!!! :O

Ok, I had expectations going in, and I just wanted it to be a fun comic book movie...but some of my friends were hyping it up soooo much! Like, "Really?" Don't tell me that Thor is now you're all time favorite Avenger with this movie! That's kinda overdoing it. Right?

Omigod! Not only is this movie HILARIOUS in more ways than I can count, but the actions scenes from beginning to end are LEGENDARY! (Hela...WTF???) And yes...by he time I finished this movie...I had to wonder whether he became my favorite Avenger too! Everything about this movie was kick ass! So go see it! Jesus! And the Thor Vs Hulk fight is a thousand times better than I ever thought it would be!!! WHOAH!!! LOL!

FUCK, Marvel! This is movie number...TWENTY, isn't it? Who do you keep doing this??? :O

https://youtu.be/7xeELhK8Abk

Replies:

• You leave Stranger Things ALONE! >:O -- Comicality, 15:32:40 11/07/17 Tue

Hehehe, still true, though! :P

https://youtu.be/A8ScwhLh7uo

Replies:

• Alabama's Election Day is December 12, 2017. If you live and vote in Alabama, you need to watch this. -- PeteIM, 05:58:46 11/07/17 Tue
    Anti-LGBTQ Extremist Roy Moore Doesn't Believe in Rule of Law. Alabama, Say #NoMoore
    https://youtu.be/yn6qstJ8R8c

Replies:

• So after just talking about Asher Angel, he's in the news again -- Cirrus, 00:38:22 11/07/17 Tue
    Apparently he's been cast as Billy Batson in the "Shazam!" movie.

Replies:

• WDotW For 11/6 -- Comicality, 16:13:29 11/06/17 Mon

Hehehe, I love how they had to change hairstyles so folks could tell them apart now! Hehehe, awww, that's adorable! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 16:12:10 11/06/17 Mon

Harry Potter takes on Mother Nature herself in this week's 3M!

"The Jungle"

Hehehe, to be fair, I really shouldn't refer to Daniel Radcliffe as 'Harry Potter' anymore. This movie is one of many reasons why. He really is a good actor. And he pushed himself pretty far for this movie. Not to mention he has a different accent in this movie. I don't know if it's done well or not, because I'm not an expert on accents...but it's completely different from what I'm used to from him. So kudos! :)

Anyway, long story short, Radcliffe plays 'Yossi', who is a real person and this is his story, who wanted to go out into the South American jungle, away from society, and truly experience an adventure that was out of this world. And for the first 20 to 25 minutes...it actually seems really cool. Like, "If I had the money, I'd kinda like to see the jungles of South America! Why not?"

Then...things start to deteriorate. Suddenly, the jungle life isn't so pretty anymore. Then...bad decisions start happening. Then...they're tour guide is gone. And suddenly you see Yossi all alone in a totally hostile place where survival is a day to day struggle, and you just might DIE if you're not careful...even when you sleep.

Without giving anything away, I really enjoyed this movie! A story where survival gets harder and harder, Daniel gets thinner and dirtier, and there are some increasingly gross WTF moments too! Radcliffe showed some serious acting chops, which I admire! Check it out! Great for a Saturday afternoon matinee if you've got one free! Kick your feet up, and appreciate whatever level of civilization you have in your life.

Geez...I don't even want to wander out into my backyard anymore! :O

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 15:53:58 11/06/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Subway Cowboy' Kiss!

Replies:

• I know this is soooooo late, but f*ck it! :D -- MasterM, 14:58:24 11/06/17 Mon
    Just finished it in one night and... I LOVE this series!!!

(This is not considered a spoiler :P)

Replies:

• Hehehe, this looks pretty funny! :P -- Comicality, 12:38:49 11/06/17 Mon

Weird for a 'coming of age' premise, but funny! Bring it on, Australia!

https://youtu.be/mOHKIbfX6H8

Replies:

• To whom it may concern... -- Comicality, 10:17:04 11/06/17 Mon

You can stop wondering. No...I WON'T be accepting that post.

You can take that elsewhere. It doesn't belong here.

If you have a problem with that, I'm at Comicality@webtv.net

You can yell at 'me' all you want. But I won't put it here. You wasted your time.

Replies:

• Another mindless, senseless tragedy in Texas. -- Mike84, 16:17:48 11/05/17 Sun

My thoughts are with the victim's families.

Also hope our Texan Shackers and their loved ones are all safe and well.

• Sooo.... I may have spent the weekend binge watching "Andi Mack"... -- Cirrus, 14:04:06 11/05/17 Sun
    There was a post a week or two ago mentioning that the show would feature Disney's first gay character. Then I actually the saw the coming out scene... and was intrigued. I've got an idea in my head about what a Disney channel show looks like... and "Andi Mack" is different enough to be interesting. It looks more like it was filmed in the real world, less on a set with a studio audience.

So to get some context for the coming out at the start of season 2, I felt I should watch Season 1. There's only 12 episodes, and they're only 20-30 minutes long, so it wasn't a huge task.

Andi is a thirteen year old, with two best friends, Buffy and Cyrus. The principle plots driving the show are the revelation that Andi's older sister is not in fact her sister, but her mother, and Andi's crush on cute boy Jonah Beck.

Cyrus (played by Joshua Rush) is cute. Jonah (played by Asher Angel) is even cuter. And I think his character description might be "Nicest Boy in the Whole World". Cyrus calls him a sunbeam at one point, and it's not inaccurate. Naturally, he has a high school girlfriend, who's full title I think is "Amber, Empress of Evil". (Although there are signs they may be giving her more depth in season 2).

They do a nice job of setting up the possibility of Cyrus being gay in season one, without overt signposting it (with one big exception in episode 12). He's star-struck by Jonah from the start, and his efforts to "bro" himself up to hang out with Jonah are amusing.

It's still a Disney show, so about 4 degrees less edgy than the Fosters. But the kids are cute, and the 13 year old characters actually appear to be played by 13 year old kids which makes a refreshing change. Worth a look if you're so inclined.

Here's the "reveal" scene:

Replies:

• Guys, you have to see "Coco"! -- Fanson, 01:00:36 11/05/17 Sun
    As some of you may know Pixar made a movie based on the mexican tradition "Día de Muertos" or "Day of the Dead". It will come out in the US on Nov. 22, but since Día de Muertos is on Nov. 2, Disney decided to release the movie on Oct. 27 here in Mexico, and... IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

This movie is amazing in every way, it has great music, great characters and more important: great story.

I won't spoil anything, but my entire family cried watching this, almost every mexican I know cried watching it. It's that good.

I really would like to know what you think of it when it comes out, because it represents Mexico at it's best. I'm really proud of my country, and this tradition is so important to us... some say it's the "mexican halloween", but it's totally the opposite, and thanks to "Coco" the world will fully understand it.

Replies:

• A fun distraction from... That.... -- bwctwriter, 16:05:50 11/04/17 Sat
    Can't be unhappy, or mad, or anything like that while listening to this song. Simply impossible. :-p

Replies:

• Whoah... -- Comicality, 13:30:03 11/04/17 Sat

This is both creepy AND awesome at the same time! End is pretty epic too! LOL! Bravo!

https://youtu.be/ECG6EjE1cjY

• Young Love -- ., 12:51:27 11/04/17 Sat
    Those first few months when you're proud to be you, you're both happy and can't leave each other alone. :)

https://youtu.be/X3Hr3PTC9DA

• A new trailer just dropped for the new sci-fi TV series, based on Superman's grandpa, Seyg-El. -- Mike84, 12:27:31 11/04/17 Sat

I think that Krypton's getting close to launch now.

Cameron Cuffe, the main actor in this production looks quite tasty.
    Admitedly I know next to nothing about him.

Still not really sure what the show's going to be about either, besides the basics.
    It's set a hundred years in the past, long before Kal-El (Superman), or even Kal's dad, Jor-El were born.

It's being branded as "a Terminator version of the Superman story."
    Someone (they haven't yet said who, the producers are being tight lipped) has been sent back in time (and through space) to kill Superman's grandfather, therefore preventing Superman from being born and being sent to Earth.

Apparently, they've pretty much re-written the show since the early sneak peak trailers came out
    I think it's cause originally it was going to have nothing to do with the modern day stuff, and just focus on the EL family one hundred years ago, and not this time travel stuff.

• Imagine this defense in the Jeffrey Dahmer case... -- Comicality, 21:33:10 11/03/17 Fri

"Yeah, but what about my predecessor, John Wayne Gacy? What about Charles Manson? Why isn't that the focus of the current investigation of me cannibalizing human flesh and murdering innocent people? I should go free, right? Because...other people. I've been totally vindicated!"

Nope!

Doesn't sound sane. Does it?

Tick tock, tick tock...

The end is coming. I'll wait...

Replies:

• LOL! They're all so damn cute! XD -- Comicality, 19:32:54 11/03/17 Fri

I always just imagine them having SO much fun on the set while they're filming! Hehehe, I really do wish them all the best. All four of them are awesome. :)

https://youtu.be/MloJx8bAcOw

And this is just plain hilarious! ::Giggles::

https://youtu.be/BsjQqm60ZEI

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 17:41:02 11/03/17 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Longevity"! Some artists are just getting their careers started in the music biz. Some flare up for a short while, and then fizzle out. But SOME artists and bands make a dent, and they last for YEARS! Decades even! This week's Jimmy is showing appreciation for those who can stand the test of time and still be awesome! Jimmy wants you to search your playlists and find us songs (new or old) from artists that have at least FIVE albums under their belt! This is harder than you might think, as most groups barely make it to three! And this is a CHALLENGE, remember? So 'live' albums don't count. Concert tours, Christmas albums, acoustic albums, remix albums, and greatest hits or compilations, are ALL disqualified! They have to be five, complete, original albums...from the same artist or group. And if they were part of a group and later went solo? Also disqualified. (So, like...Destiny's Child and Beyonce, or Phil Collins and Genesis...those are two different worlds. Gotta be one or the other) So there it is! Give us at least ONE example, no more than FOUR! Cool?

By the way...my four picks are actually from artist that have TEN albums or more under their belt! Hehehe, so feel free to take a shot at the bonus round! :P

Good luck! Happy hunting! And don't try to cheat! LOL! You've got plenty to work with!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• So...my current mood is a bit difficult to describe... -- Comicality, 16:11:46 11/03/17 Fri

I won't go into too much detail. I hardly think it's even necessary at this point, so don't ask.

The one thing that I wanted to say, however, is that creating this place online has been an amazing experience for me, as I'm sure it has been for a lot of you. It started with just one short story, then another, then a little virtual 'shack', then a message board, and a chatroom, and a library. We've collectively turned this place from a shack into a kingdom. I'm definitely proud of that.

But when I started, it was because I wanted to have just one place to go where I felt truly free. I wanted ALL of you to have a place to come to where you can be yourselves and be accepted as you are. No 'games', no excuses, no secrets...this is a place where being your true self is welcome. Why would anyone betray the entire ideology of the Shack when they didn't have to? Why destroy the basic bare bones of this place for something so selfish?

You guys have been given a chance that I never had growing up. Please embrace it. Or, for God sakes, just leave it alone.

Anyway, that's all. Back to work.

Love always.

Replies:

• Blow me -- ., 11:41:21 11/02/17 Thu
    We're going to Tenerife, Canary Islands again the end of this month, all arranged and booked. Today there's a hell of a lot of press talk that Teide the volcano there could blow, help. It better not happen when we're there. :)

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/02/fears-tenerife-volcano-may-erupt-at-any-moment-after-20-earthquakes-in-four-days-7047922/

Replies:

• Johnny, this sums it up nicely... -- PeteIM, 02:56:00 11/02/17 Thu

Seth Meyers on Kevin Spacey : A Lot of Problems with Jenny Hagel
    https://youtu.be/d9s5c8jTeAg?t=4m39s

Replies:

• Ok...How about Thursday? -- Comicality, 17:31:20 11/01/17 Wed

I'm going to the Chatterbox chatroom this Thursday at 5 PM my time. Cool?

Then you guys can meet each other and make friends? Hehehe! I'd love to meet ya too, of course!

So, if you wanna drop by and have some fun...everybody is welcome! Of course, I'm running away when "Gotham" comes on, but I'll be back some time soon. Hehehe, you never know when I might pop out of the shadows! Or...out of the hole in my boxers! It happens, ya know! ::Giggles::

Seezya then!

Replies:

• imagine Magazine Question... -- Comicality, 16:52:58 11/01/17 Wed

Big thanks to all of you who took a few moments to comment on the 'Heartbreak' question last week. I truly appreciate your input. It can be a difficult thing to talk about, but that's the whole point of me asking the question. It's our opportunity to tell our story and hopefully help somebody else through the hard times that WE went through! You know?

Anyway, thanks. I'll hold the answers I got in the archives, and I may bring this one up again so we can get a few more answers in the future. Cool?

(My answer to the 'heartbreak' question has just been added. https://www.voy.com/15900/88492.html)

Anyway, this topic is all about the concept of 'gaydar'! Does it exist? Can you guys tell when another person of the same sex is gay/bi/lesbian just from your interactions with them? Is this a real thing? Sometimes people are rather open with their sexuality, but not always. Is there an instinct or a sixth sense that lets you know who might be a possibility when it comes to asking them out on a date? And if you can tell what OTHER people are looking for...do you think they can tell the same about you?

What are your thoughts on 'gaydar'? And how well does it work for you? Or 'against' you, for that matter? Let us know! We should talk about this! Reply below!

Replies:

• Hollywood -- Johnny, 19:41:22 10/31/17 Tue

I’m glad it’s all coming out and I’m more glad that Spacey has been exposed for the creep he is it’s disgusting that it’s been covered up for so long. I can’t stand people that pretend to be oh so respectable in high places and all the time ruining kid’s lives. He’s been at it for years so many people knew but kept quiet. See this clip from Family Guy 2005. https://youtu.be/CpYf2xYFhTs

What’s disgusting the gay community who now hate him is the way he linked the reply to the accusation from that guy to coming out as gay. It can do massive damage to LGBT people it makes us all look like pedo kiddy fiddlers which isn’t true. Gay and pedo are two different categories of life style although too many people link the two. I hope Spacey suffers like who knows the hundreds of kids lives he’s fukked up.

Kids don’t fancy or wanna be with creeps like him they do it for money and fame sometimes their parents know but turn a blind eye. The Hollywood casting couch has been well known about for decades by everybody and it’s not just movies it’s always been ripe in the recording industry so many kids have been through it. The creeps that abuse those kids they treat them like a piece of meat get them loaded on drugs, use them and drop them when they want, move on to another kid. It wouldn’t surprise me if at last 50% of the kids onscreen or record had to go through this and still do.

Corey Feldman knows so much and has hinted but he’s gagged from naming names although he has sort of said a few. Corey Haims got fukked up by the creeps and it cost him his life in the end it’s sick. Feldman did go to the cops years ago but they ignored him didn’t want to cause waves in Hollywood. Just look at the mess he is now. He’s dumb trying to get money for a movie but I think he’ll talk more soon.

Two vids to check out. The first one has been taken down from Youtube many times but it’s resurfaced in the past few days. Similar story with the second one, Open Secret, Hollywood tried to crush that movie. Aparently Youtube have muted some of the dialogue but it’s on Vimeo untouched. You see that lil kid from Different Strokes and think how the fuk could they abuse him so sick.

Just one vid cos the Corey Haims/Feldman vid has vanished again.

https://youtu.be/89BzECQjf9Q

Replies:

• 6 dead, others hurt after motorist drives onto NY bike path -- PeteIM, 17:00:39 10/31/17 Tue
    By COLLEEN LONG and JAKE PEARSON
    5 minutes ago (16:55 EDT 31 OCT 17)
    https://apnews.com/aa83dfe6157f4214a5e92efaba4142c9

NEW YORK (AP) — A man in a rented truck drove onto a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center memorial Tuesday, killing at least six people and injuring several others, police said. The driver was then shot by police after jumping out with what turned out to be two fake guns.

A police official said the attack was being investigated as a possible act of terrorism. The official was not authorized to discuss the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The attacker was taken into custody. His condition was not immediately disclosed.

Police said the vehicle, a rented Home Depot truck, entered the bike path on West Street a few blocks from the World Trade Center memorial and struck at least 15 people, leaving mangled bicycles behind. At least two bodies could be seen lying on the path beneath tarps.

A man who was riding in an Uber along the West Side Highway near Chambers Street said he saw several bleeding people on the ground after the truck struck several people. Another witness said the truck had also collided with a small bus and one other vehicle.

Tom Gay, a school photographer, was on Warren Street and heard people saying there was an accident. He went down to West Street and a woman came around the corner shouting, “He has a gun! He has a gun!”

Gay said he stuck his head around the corner and saw a slender man in a blue track suit running southbound on West Street holding a gun. He said there was a heavyset man pursuing him.

He said he heard five or six shots and the man in the tracksuit fell to the ground, gun still raised in the air. He said a man came over and kicked the gun out of his hand.

Uber driver Chen Yi said he saw a truck plow into people on a popular bike path adjacent to the West Side Highway. He said he then heard seven to eight shots and then police pointing a gun at a man kneeling on the pavement.

“I saw a lot of blood over there. A lot of people on the ground,” Yi said.

His passenger, Dmitry Metlitsky, said he also saw police standing near a man who was on his knees with his hands up, and another man bleeding on the ground nearby. He said the truck had also collided with a small school bus and one other vehicle.

Replies:

• Thursday's question for Imagine Magazine... -- Comicality, 17:42:52 10/26/17 Thu

It happens. Don't think that it won't find you some day...because it will. This topic is all about you guys sharing your heartbreak with us. That can mean a variety of things. Whatever your personal experience is...feel free to share it with the rest of us.

Loving someone and exposing the most vulnerable parts of your heart and your soul...only to be betrayed or rejected later, can be a devastating experience. God knows that I've channeled a great deal of heartache and pain into my stories on this site. And let me tell you, it doesn't get any easier. If you think you're going to be able to build up a tolerance to having someone simply 'not love you'...good luck with that. If you ever figure out that formula, put it in a bottle and sell me a case of it. K?

So tell us of a significant broken heart situation in your life. What happened? Were you in a relationship at the time? Were you cheated on? Did things just...go astray? How old were you? Was it your first crush? How did you get over it? DID you get over it at all? Maybe it was a relationship that simply didn't work out. Maybe it wasn't a relationship at all. Maybe it was somebody you had serious feelings for...but they weren't gay. Or unavailable, or promised to someone else, or simply not interested.

Whatever your thoughts are on the heartbreak you've all faced in your lives...feel free to put it here and relieve yourself of the burden. Talk about it. Why not? You know?

Interested to see what you guys have to say on this one! I'll add two or three heartbreaks of my own and give details when I get a chance!

Just know that you are loved. And the 'real thing' takes time. Just remember that, and never give up the hope that you'll eventually find someone to love you the way you deserve to be loved. K? That person is out there. And they're lonely too...

Replies:

Archives: 1234567 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.