VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

shack26

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Boy Gallery

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Imagine Magazine's January Issue! -- Comicality, 23:03:50 01/19/23 Thu

Volume-92-cover

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

A brand new issue of Imagine Magazine has just gone live if you guys want to stop by and enjoy what we've got waiting for you in there! Make sure to leave some positive 'Up Votes' for your favorite authors and articles, and look for more to come as we coast ahead towards our big 100th milestone issue this year! Woo hoo! Who knew we'd ever come this far, huh? :)

Take care, and I'll see you all soon!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Doing much better today... -- Comicality, 21:28:32 01/19/23 Thu

So I might as well get my energy and my vibe back by going out to the hottest club in town, right? Hehehe! Everybody's gonna be there! Come join us!

For all of my cinephiles out there...what's your score? How many points can you get? I'm pretty sure that I only missed a small handful of them. :P

• Ok, so I've worked my way back up to 'meh'... -- Comicality, 12:59:09 01/16/23 Mon

Mel-Meh

But I look ok, right? Like...functional?

::Fixes Hair::

How about now? Thumbs up? Ah well. At least I can focus a bit. So that helps. I'm feeling much better today, though. Some food and some tea and I'll be good. :P

Replies:

• Great Movie -- Vince, 12:30:03 01/14/23 Sat
    It's about AIDS but it's not a gay movie just a beautiful friendship between the two kids.

https://youtu.be/Yh1tZ4-vVMU

Replies:

• Holy shit! :O -- Comicality, 22:32:15 01/09/23 Mon

I'm glad this popped up a minute ago! WTF?

I...umm...ok, wow...

• Sorry...I got sick there for a couple of days... -- Comicality, 22:11:26 01/09/23 Mon

It's just something that I deal with from time to time without warning, but I'll be catching up tonight. Just...I think I have another day or two of this, but I'll be fine. I just have to struggle through it until I get better. ::Shrugs::

I'll be back soon though. Hopefully by tomorrow. ::Fingers Crossed::

Replies:

• Sooo apparently this just happened... -- bwctwriter, 03:28:37 01/06/23 Fri
    Noah Schnapp and Will Byers have something in common... :-)

https://www.tiktok.com/@noahschnapp/video/7185289110133820715?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7121294266525484550

Replies:

• Happy birthday, Walker! :) -- Comicality, 15:36:26 01/05/23 Thu

You know...I'm still gonna need a 'Justin' for a movie version of "Gone From Daylight"! If you're interested, I think you'd be awesome in the role, dude! ::Nods::

But for now....enjoy the birthday! Love you! MWAH!!!

Walker-scobell-1660578543

Replies:

• A philosophical question... -- Comicality, 08:53:34 01/03/23 Tue

It's not really a NEW question, as it's been discussed and debated over the ages, but I was just curious if any of you guys had a personal take on this idea.

So here it goes...

There's an accident, right? And you're in a coma....

They take you to a hospital with three floors...

On the first floor, is your body.

On the second floor is your fully functional brain in a jar.

And on the third floor is what many of us would call a soul or a consciousness.

So...the question is...where are 'you'? First, second, or third, floor?

What do you think? Tell us where, and more importantly...tell us why. I'd be interested to know. No wrong answers here. Just curious.

Replies:

• I'm answering emails right now... -- Comicality, 06:03:15 01/03/23 Tue

Some are long overdue, and some are a bit more urgent...but I'm getting back to you guys as quickly as I possibly can! Cool?

Stories will continue on Thursday! And you will be super happy with what I've got coming your way! Hehehe! I just need to catch up with some folks first! So you've got about 48 hours more to wait! That's it! Promise!

I'm typing as fast as my fingers will allow! So hang in there with me! You guys have gone out of your way to support me, post comments, send donations, and just took time out to be a fan and a friend! So thank you for that! I love you too!

It's a new year, people! Let's see if 2023 Comsie can do much better than 2022 Comsie! I'm thinking I'll out do that last year asshole by the time Valentine's Day rolls around! Hehehe, place your bets now!

Until then...let's get happy! This year is going to be a spectacle the likes that you've never seen before! Can't wait! XD

::Comsie Dances:: Get HAPPY with me!!!

::Hits everybody in the face with the 'spirit', baby::

Anybody who can post a tik tok or Youtube video of you doing this dance? You get a special Comsie story preview before anybody else on the planet! LOL! This is what 2023 looks like to me!

Replies:

• LMFAO!!!! -- Comicality, 13:36:19 01/02/23 Mon

That...is actually pretty damn terrifying! Hahaha!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 13:10:07 01/02/23 Mon

More good times to be had with this week’s 3M selection! So if you haven’t seen it yet...check it out! :)

”Rim Of The World"

Rim-of-the-World

I’ve talked about this movie before a few times, but don’t think I ever added it as an official Monday Movie Matinee selection. And it definitely belongs on the list! So here we are, my friends! Hehehe!

Going off to Summer camp, a small group of teens meet each other for the first time and decide to stick together, as they all seem to have their own quirks and behaviors that keep them from being like most of the other kids. So, embracing their ‘misfit’ status, they decide to wander off one day to explore some of the off limits parts of the camp on their own. However...before they can get back...ummmm...ALIENS?!?!?! LOL!

Yes! They find themselves just narrowly avoiding a sudden alien invasion, and now have to find their way out of the camp alive and find some help before they meet up with an untimely demise!

A very fun movie! Cool story and special effects! Some of that coming-of-age heart! And some cute boys thrown in for good measure! Enjoy! It’s “Camp Nowhere” meets “Independence Day”! How can you go wrong?

Replies:

• Hehehe!!! Suicide Squad Vs an evil Justice League? -- Comicality, 00:32:24 01/02/23 Mon

I *LOVE* it!!! :P

Replies:

• A very happy new year to you all!!! :) -- Comicality, 19:00:11 12/31/22 Sat

zzzzhome-x3

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-home-for-christmas/

I want to wish you guys a very happy new year tonight! Let's all make sure that 2023 is the best year of all! That's definitely my goal, anyway! Hehehe! So try to keep up and go out to live your best lives! Cool? It's a time to start all over again, and the perfect excuse to let go of the past and all of the things that have been anchoring you down and holding you back. So let's get active! And I love you all!

Tonight, a brand new chapter of the story "A Home For Christmas" is being posted for your enjoyment! So let me know what you think whenever you guys get a chance! And...BONUS....

You'll be happy to know that the entire "A Home For Christmas" series is officially complete now! And I've already put it in to be released as an ebook in its entirety! So the last three chapters are finished, including this one! So, as soon as I get a link, I'll let you guys know where to grab an ebook and get the full story if you don't want to wait.

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

BUT, I'll still be posting the last few chapters right here on the site every other week if you just want to read it that way. Cool? It's up to you! :P

Take care! And just wait to see what 2023 has in store for you! It's our 26th year now! We've come a loooooong way since that very first story! But we're not slowing down! Seezya 'soon'! ::Winks::

Replies:

• Wait...his real name is WHAT??? :O -- Comicality, 04:15:10 12/27/22 Tue

Omigod...that's so hot! Hehehe! I've heard him speak Afrikaan before (I think that's how you spell it), and it's extremely cute! But now I've gotta practice saying his full original name! I love it! :)

By the way...Millie Bobby Brown? I will HURT you! So...just know...Comsie is watching. Pain and dust and blood comes from capturing my favorite boy's attention. Just saying!

Sighhhhh....my baby... :P

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 09:19:42 12/26/22 Mon

This week’s 3M is just too awesome to put into words!!! LOL! Just watch and have yourselves a damn good time! Just know that this is NOT family friendly!!! K?

”Violent Night"

MV5-BYzg2-NWNh-OWIt-Yj-A3-Yi00-Mzhh-LTg4-Zm-It-Yz-M3-ZTIw-N2-U0-ZGQ5-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Mz-Ey-MDQz-Nz-Y-V1-FMjpg-UX1000

As many of you guys already know, or have heard, hehehe...my mom and I kinda canceled Christmas this year...because we’re super poor and family can be exhausting sometimes. I LOVE my family, I do...but we just didn’t have the energy this year. We’ll make up for it in 2023, I guess.

And I got two more donations to the https://paypal.me/Comsie account for the holidays! You’re my favorite people ever! Hehehe! THANKS, you guys! Kisses and snuggles go out to both of you! Thanks a ton! Every penny helps! Life would bee soooo much harder without you! So always remember, I love you too! MWAH!!!

Anyway, my mom and I decided to relax and just watch some movies and spend some quality time together this past weekend...and one of the movies that we were both kind of excited to see was “Violent Night”...and it did NOT disappoint! Hahaha! Omigod, this movie was so friggin’ badass!!! I love it! Top ten Christmas movies of all time from this day forward!

Basically, David Harbor (“Stranger Things”, “Black Widow”) is the real life Santa Claus...and while making his rounds, he finds himself in a “Die Hard” situation with a bunch of highly trained assassins and soldiers who have come to this big mansion in the middle of nowhere to crack and rob the safe of all of its vast riches. And while Santa is almost ready to give up on the whole idea of Christmas, seeing as people just get more greedy and more shitty with each passing year...he actually find himself talking to a young girl who still has a real heart and believes in Santa as her hero. And that inspires him to stick around and help her escape this horrible situation. Even if he has to shed blood to do so!

Hehehe, spoiler alert...he spills a LOT of blood!!! Like...a LOT! Hahaha!

You get some “Die Hard” with this movie, some “Home Alone”, and some truly murderous kills that are well worth the price of admission! But, on top of it all...there are some really magical and tender moments included to give you a bunch of warm fuzzy feelings in your gut! Just...probably more of a liquor shot of warm fuzzies than hot chocolate! Hehehe!

Anyway, check this one out for the holidays! My mom and I both LOVED it!!! Enjoy! And be sure to check out my article in Imagine Magazine about the REAL Santa Claus...and how utterly terrifying he truly is! Hehehe!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-91/the-hunt-for-santa-claus/

Replies:

• Merry Christmas, you guys! MWAH!!! :) -- Comicality, 08:31:22 12/25/22 Sun

Just wanted to stop in and wish you guys a very merry, happy, stupendous, holiday season! So group hugs and kisses to everybody! :)

I really did want to finish off the entire "A Home For Christmas" series and release it as an ebook today...but my heart is sort of refusing to stop having fun with it yet! BUT...the ebook will be completed and ready to go on New Year's Eve! So I hope you like the last remaining chapters, and will have some fun and warm fuzzies going into 2023! It's going to be awesome!

Love you lots, I'm working hard on stuff behind the scenes, and if you sent in emails, I'll do my best to get back to you soon! ((Snuggles))

Holiday-ebooks

• Happy Christmas Com! & everyone else! -- Dom, 06:27:14 12/25/22 Sun

Replies:
  • Awww, it's soooooo tasty though! -- Comicality, 14:54:57 12/23/22 Fri

Let the poor kid eat in peace! >:)

Muahahahahaha!

Replies:

• "On The Outside 30" -- Comicality, 16:08:09 12/20/22 Tue

On-the-outside

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/ontheoutside

A new chapter is up and ready for the "On The Outside" series! So check it out! And if you get a few extra seconds after you read it...do me a solid and maybe let me know what you think by leaving a comment down below! K?

Or...you know...not.

Hehehe, some of you people are SO friggin' stingy! It's CHRISTMAS! Can you say something? Please? Geez! I'm working my ASS off over here! :P

Anyway...enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

• "Left Without Words 28" is up! -- Comicality, 15:44:19 12/19/22 Mon

lww-title-new

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

A new chapter of the "Left Without Words" series is ready to go! Consider it a sexy part of my Christmas presents for you all to say thank you for the love and support that you've given me over the course of the past year, which has been really difficult to get through. Thanks for the donations and the comments and emails. You'll never know how much I appreciate the help that you've given me and my mom. Thank you. And always remember to stay beautiful! K?

Thanks for being so cool! Love you all! :)

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 05:21:44 12/19/22 Mon

This week’s 3M was quick to become one of my all time favorite Christmas movies! Horror and all! BRAVO!!!

”Better Watch Out"

MV5-BNm-E5-NWQy-Yjkt-Mm-Mz-Yi00-Yj-Y2-LWFm-NTUt-MWQy-Mzcw-NWM2-NWYz-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTMx-ODk2-OTU-V1

Now...I could start this off by saying that when this movie cam out a few years ago, I was madly, and I mean MADLY, in love with Levi fucking Miller!!! Ahhhhh!!! Hehehe! But, lets be honest, I’m STILL madly in love with Levi Miller, so the thought of mentioning that in the past tense just doesn’t feel right. Sighhhh...damn, he’s so pretty and sweet. :P

Anyway, this immediately became one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time! And I just recently watched it again as I showed it to a few of my cousins this past weekend. Two of them were pretty young for a movie like this...but they enjoyed it. And who would Comsie be if he wasn’t constantly ruining the youth of tomorrow? Hehehe!

There’s not a whole lot that I want to say about this movie, as it’s really soooo much better if you just go in blind and get the joy of being surprised. Don’t even watch the trailer down below if you’re looking to watch this movie any time soon. Just know that it is a thriller with some horror elements thrown in (Nothing too bloody or gory though, I promise), some dark comedy...and one of the cutest boys to ever appear on screen! So make this your holiday ‘go to’ film from this day forward. You won’t regret it! K?

Sighhhh….my sweet sweet Levi…

Oh God...can I PLEASE use my Christmas wish right now? I need it! ::Drools::

Levi-miller-1474473038

Replies:

• LMAO!!!! XD -- Comicality, 20:38:48 12/17/22 Sat

True story! They just found the world's OLDEST human carving! 11,000 YEARS old!

And it's of a man jacking off his hard penis!!!

LOL!!!

That's just brilliant!

Replies:

• Hehehe.... -- Comicality, 18:48:53 12/16/22 Fri

jean-claude-van-damme-dance

Just feeling goofy tonight! Hehehe, that's all! I'm an idiot. It's ok to make fun of me. Promise. :P

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #91 -- Comicality, 17:14:59 12/15/22 Thu

Volume-91-cover-1.png

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

A brand new issue of the Shack's online magazine, Imagine is now live and waiting for you! Our holiday issue has a bunch of new chapters from your favorite stories and authors! New articles! And our usual brand of monthly high jinx! Hehehe!

So dive right in and check it out! Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon! Happy holidays, you guys!

Replies:

• Jesus, Penn Charles! :O -- Comicality, 18:05:49 12/14/22 Wed

Quit losing your stuff! Hehehe!

• Ohhhhhhhmigod... -- Comicality, 01:30:05 12/14/22 Wed

My head hurts sooooo much right now! Creativity can be extremely painful. Trust me on this. Don't overdo it. I have a bad habit of overdoing it. Hehehe!

Ugh...my brain!

I need a break. Just an hour to rest my thoughts for a bit, then I'll get right back to work. Promise. Just...my head is getting ready to explode right now. I need to zone out for a little while.

The hard work will be worth it though. Sooooo close to being finished...

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:32:44 12/12/22 Mon

A recent creepy movie let’s this week’s 3M fans know that found footage films still have some shivers left in them!

”Cruiser"

MV5-BMTY0-Njk3-Mm-Yt-OWU5-OC00-OTk1-LTg0-Mj-It-ODE4-NDgz-Zj-I0-Y2-Ux-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nz-Q2-NTY4-ODE-V1

Hehehe, the weirdest part of this movie is the fact that if it really happened, I doubt that I’d be too surprised at this point! Is that crazy or what? ::Giggles::

Told from the viewpoint of a police officer’s body camera, a dash cam, and another camera focused on the backseat of a patrol car...”Cruiser” kinda creeped me out a little bit. Because...it’s a police officer, right? I mean, if you were driving on the road and saw the lights flashing in your rearview mirror, you pretty much have to pull over, don’t you? You see the badge and the uniform, and you’re subconsciously trained to pretty much do whatever you’re told from that point on. But...what if the big guy pulling you over wasn’t an officer of the law at all? What if...he was ust a COMPLETE fucking psycho? Well...that’s what this movie is all about.

Follow this insane behemoth as he pulls over one person after another...pretty much slaughtering them for the simple fact that he can do it. Who’s gonna stop him? By the time you even figure out what’s going on...he might have chopped off one of your arms with a friggin’ hatchet! :O That’s if you’re lucky enough to not get shot in the face right away! And they could not have picked a creepier antagonist for this movie. Calm and collected...killing people...singing opera (?)...and asking people if they believe in God. Hehehe, yeah, it’s a creepy good time!

So if you’re looking for some chills any time soon...give this movie a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. It ends pretty abruptly, but I’d put it on my list of messed up movies for sure. :P

Replies:

• Man.... -- Comicality, 03:25:37 12/11/22 Sun

...Last night, I saw Daddy fuck the living SHIT out of Santa Claus!!! LOL!!! It started with a few sweet kisses, then tongues got involved...then clothes started coming off and I started to feel funny about watching. Then things got erotic! Then they got GRAPHIC! :O And soon it was all sticky table cloths, tossed salads, and busted lamps! And now I go to therapy three times a week to get it out of my head. The voices won't stop! I can't sleep without a hit of heroin now! Do you know how hard it is for a couple of kids to get HEROIN on friggin' Christmas??? The things we had to do... ::Shivers::

LOL! Merry 'almost' Christmas! :P

Replies:

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset 17" Is Up! -- Comicality, 00:24:11 12/09/22 Fri

GFD-Chosun-Pic

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-children-of-sunset/

The next chapter of the Western GFD spinoff, "Children Of Sunset", is now up and ready to go! So enjoy! Have some fun! And look for more GFD stories as the lineage of vampire-kind spreads out over the ages, from era to era, to create new sagas of their very own! :)

• Two kids from the 1980s record themselves making a music video. Doing YouTube before YouTube existed. XD -- Mike, 15:58:33 12/08/22 Thu
    The video went viral because original band saw this video and posted it on Facebook.

This was so like me and my friends around the same time, when we discovered music.

We even made "music videos" like this... But alas, just like the friends themselves, those videos are long gone, unfortunately.

The blond kid is a real personality. He reminds me of my cousin, who would "ham" it up for the video camera too. haha.

There's a bunch of videos on their channel (they're still close friends nearly 40 years later).

One is a video of them going to the very same McDonalds 33 years later, with their mom, with footage of the trip in 1989 & 2022.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGRkLlmkT1k

Replies:

• "After Practice 7" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 14:56:06 12/06/22 Tue

After-Practice

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/after-practice/

A brand new chapter of the "After Practice" series has just been posted on the site! Follow the link above, check it out, and feel free to let me know what you think whenever you guys get a chance! K? I love hearing from ya, so don't get all shy on me! :P

Also, I got another donation to the https://paypal.me/Comsie button! So thanks a lot for helping me out! Love you lots! ((Hugz And Kisses)) just for you! :)

Take care! And I'll seezya soon with even more! Adios!

• Hahahaha!!! Well...now that I listen to the song again...that's....that's pretty accurate... -- Comicality, 15:46:24 12/05/22 Mon

Replies:

• "GFD: Fanboys 13" -- Comicality, 13:37:24 12/05/22 Mon

KGgR52S

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfdfanboys/

This "Gone From Daylight" spinoff actually takes place in a world where GFD is a best selling book series and a popular movie franchise! Two teen boys happen to find one another through their fandom and obsession with the series and the merchandise surrounding it...and love is in the air! So take a moment to check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

Of course...check out my actual "Gone From Daylight" series as well! Have fun! And I'll seezya soon! Mwah!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 05:20:35 12/05/22 Mon

For this week’s 3M, we’re taken kicking and screaming back to middle school! But...maybe this is the kid we all wish we could’ve been back then!

”Best Foot Forward"

MV5-BNDAz-Ym-Ni-ZDYt-YTBi-MC00-OTVi-LWFk-Ym-Qt-Mm-Zm-YWNm-ZDM5-Nzhk-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nj-Ew-NTM2-Mzc-V1-FMjpg-UX1000

I think I was smiling during 90% of this new AppleTV+ series, and it just gives you a good feeling inside to watch it from episode to episode!

Young Josh has always been homeschooled by his mom, mostly due to her worries about him having to face public school and the potential dangers that come with it. As Josh has a prosthetic leg, she never knows whether or not he’ll get teased, or bullied, or hurt...but in the end, he just wants to be a normal kid. Just like everybody else. So, after a long and hard campaign to get a chance to experience outside of his usual protective bubble...Josh finally gets his chance to go out and give it a shot. Freedom at last!

But one mistake...and he may find himself right back at home again. :P

There is something so sweet and downright wholesome about this particular coming-of-age drama/comedy. There’s something about that charms you into feeling so warm and hopeful, watching him go through a lot of the same things that we probable went through at one time or another. And Josh is absolutely adorable every step of the way. So I definitely recommend that you guys give this one a try if you get a chance.

Remember this the next time somebody says Comsie doesn’t like anything sweet and wholesome! Hehehe! I’m not all explosions, blood, and guts, ya know? Have you READ my stories? I’ve got a heart too. Geez!

Replies:

• Countdown to Christmas! :) -- Comicality, 12:11:24 12/04/22 Sun

zzzzhome-x3

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-home-for-christmas/

Happy December, Shackers! The holidays are rushing towards us at top speed! And I hope its a good one for each and every last one of them! :P

Anyway, as you can see above...a brand new chapter of "A Home For Christmas" has now been posted! So go ahead and check it out! Be sure to let me know what you think whenever you get a chance, and let's all take a bit of a rest to enjoy ourselves as much as possible as we say goodbye to 2022! Next year should be epic! ::Giggles:: Let's see what it'll bring our way.

Take care, one and all! And I'll seezya soon! :)

Also...if you're in the mood for more 'Holiday Comsie' cheer, be sure to stop by the Ebook section (https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/) for the completed stories, "2 Below", and "Holiday Rush"! I'm sure you'll love 'em! MWAH!!!

Replies:

• I didn't expect ANY of this today! :O -- Comicality, 00:30:29 12/02/22 Fri

Wow...this one looks pretty dark for a "Guardians" flick, but I like it!

And WTF, Drax??? Seriously, dude? Hahaha!

Replies:

• Hahaha!!! WHAT?!?!?! -- Comicality, 04:35:24 12/01/22 Thu

WTF??? I LOVE it!!! I'll be there! And throw Christian Convery in there as an added bonus! Perfect! :P

Replies:

• Awwwwwwww.... -- Comicality, 10:32:29 11/30/22 Wed

It's so cute to hear Jacob's new voice struggling to develop and get out there. Hang in there, dude. The voice change doesn't take as long as it feels. ((Cuddles))

• It is with a heavy heart today... -- Comicality, 14:02:15 11/29/22 Tue

...That I have to inform the rest of you that we lost another one of our Shack family this past weekend. :(

A writer, an ally, and a good friend...ATrueFan was exactly that for everybody that he came into contact with. He really was a true fan, and he made us all feel the love in his heart without holding anything back. And I'm going to miss that.

Thank you for sharing some of your time with the rest of us, dear friend. Rest easy, and be at peace. ((Hugz))

Replies:

• "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 60" -- Comicality, 13:23:21 11/29/22 Tue

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd12bloodties/

A brand new chapter of the "GFD" saga has been posted today! So be sure to go and check it out as soon as you get a chance, and leave me a comment, send me an email, or just click the 'Like' button to let me know what you thought whenever you get a few seconds free! Cool?

Ebook versions are available in the Comicality Ebook section at https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/ with all of the extras and added scenes included! Grab your copy today!

And huge HUGE thanks for the donations made to the https://paypal.me/Comsie account to help me out! Love you lots for the help! Lord knows that I need it! ((Hugz))

Take care! And I hope to see you soon!

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 09:03:34 11/28/22 Mon

This week’s 3M presents a bit of sweet and sour vibes while adding a supernatural twist!

"Mr. Harrigan’s Phone"

MV5-BMm-Y3-NGYz-ZGUt-ZDJj-MS00-Nm-I1-LTgz-Y2-It-ODEy-ODcx-Nm-I5-Mzkx-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-ODE5-Nz-E3-OTE-V1-FMjpg-UX1000

This movie, being taken from a short story by Stephen King in his collection, “If It Bleeds”...I was kind of surprised that it was kind of sweet for most of the movie’s run time. You know?

Starring Jaeden Martell and Donald Sutherland, the story follows a young boy who used to read passages of scripture in his local church (Hey! I used to do that too! Hehehe!), ‘Mr. Harrigan’ hires the youngster to come to his house and read to him personally on a weekly basis. An activity that the boy really enjoys. A bit lonely, and sometimes bullied at school, he finds a kindred spirit and a mentor in the older man who praises him for taking the time to keep him up to date with a number of things, while reading books that the boy has learned to take wisdom and guidance from.

However, as the years move forward...Mr. Harrigan gets older, and eventually passes away. The boy goes to his funeral and makes sure that he’s buried with the cell phone that he gave to him as a bond between close friends. But...when the bullying begins to reach a fever pitch, the boy leaves him a voicemail wishing that he could talk to him just one last time. Imagine his surprise...when the phone calls him back! :o

Anyway, no spoilers. But this movie is both creepy and heartwarming at the same time, which is a balance that’s pretty hard to pull off. Hehehe, check it out! And let me know what ya think! Enjoy!

Replies:

• Soooo, I watched "Close"... (Spoilers) -- bwctwriter (), 07:25:57 11/21/22 Mon
    Twice actually... Somehow during my first viewing, I didn't connect as much with the dark haired boy, so tbh...

It was a pretty well-made movie, and it really tugged at my heartstrings... Thanks for the reco, Comsie! :-)

Last edited by author: Mon November 21, 2022 07:29:01   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 06:33:52 11/20/22 Sun

One of my younger cousins came by and wanted to spend the weekend over here, which has been a lot of fun. She's 12, but she LOVES horror movies just as much as I do, so we had a marathon last night! LOL! Thank God, I finally have a kindred spirit in my horror fetish! Hehehe!

Then I put her in VR and she became obsessed with the Exorcist game and refused to go to bed until she finished all of the chapters. And that game is freaky as shit, even for me! (Snakes crawling in a baby's crib and wrapping themselves around the baby's throat??? GAH! Nope!) But she loved it! :P

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow night with more stuff. I'm just doing the whole family thing as they come into town for the holiday. So I will see you then!

Coming up next? "Gone From Daylight"! :)

• Imagine Question For 11/18 -- Comicality, 00:53:29 11/18/22 Fri

blind3

Going in blind...it can be a scary thing sometimes. Then again, it might take off some of the pressure of fining that someone special all on your own. Right?

I mean...meeting new people and making friends gets to be a bit more difficult for most people as they get older or move to different parts of the country or th world in general. I mean, I love people and having fun...but since I've been away from my home of Chicago...I don't really have friends here. I still relate more to the friends that I know best online and stuff. But, without that...how would I really go about meeting new people here and basically work on building my life all over again from scratch. I'm not a twelve year old anymore. We can't bond over comic books and digging up earthworms together anymore. You know?

So...what happens if someone knows somebody else that they think they would be a perfect match for you? Someone with your sense of humor, shared interests, someone very cute, and also gay as well as single! Would you take a chance and go out on a blind date with this person?

Have you ever done it before? Would you ever do it again? Maybe you talk online for a while first, or maybe on the phone? What are your thoughts when it comes to possibly being set up with the boy of your dreams by a third party? You might be worried about it being a total disaster on one hand...but on the other hand, it might end up introducing you to someone that you never would have met if it weren't for their influence.

You've got open access to a link up with someone special, and he could end up being someone really special! But...he might also end up being a total train wreck waiting to happen.

Blind dates...would you be into that? Or not? Let us know your thoughts on this! Anonymous answers are welcome as always. I'd love to hear what you have to say, Shackers! So speak up! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• "On The Outside 29" -- Comicality, 22:10:28 11/17/22 Thu

On-the-outside

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/ontheoutside

A brand new chapter of the "On The Outside" series has just been posted! So check it out! And let me know what you think! K?

And THANKS for the donations to the https://paypal.me/Comsie account up above! You guys are the only thing keeping me going right now, and I couldn't do it without you! Thanks soooo much! And always remember that I love you TOO! ((Snuggles))

Take care! And I'll seezya soon! More on the way!

• HEY!!! WTF is going on here?!?!?! -- Comicality, 00:19:10 11/17/22 Thu

::Looks at my sweetie's face::

What's happening??? Who hit my baby!!! Oh FUCK no!!!!

::Calls Back To Chicago::

"Yeah. Yeah, we've got a problem. Definitely. Be here tomorrow morning? Cool! We'll go see him! Yep! I'm ready!"

Giving my baby a black eye...you must be out of your everloving MIND! Screw that! Expect a knock on your door, dude! >:O

Chi-Town...let's ride!

• "Savage Moon: The New Breed 42" Posted! -- Comicality, 23:19:30 11/16/22 Wed

A brand new chapter of "Savage Moon: The New Breed" is now up, as Wesley tries desperately to find his way back home without running into trouble! So go on over and check it out as soon as you get a chance, and let me know what you think! Cool? :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/savagemoon06-thenewbreed

Thanks in advance! And remember that the first 6 Books of the series are available in the Comicality Ebook section! Grab your copies today! MWAH!!!

If you haven't been checking out the action, sci fi, fantasy, horror, paranormal, stories that I've written so far...you're missing out! Hehehe, just saying! Seezya soon!

• Imagine magazine #90 -- Comicality, 09:42:44 11/15/22 Tue

Volume-90-cover.png

https://imagine-magazine.org/

We're taking another step towards the big 100!!! Hehehe, we'll have to make that one a big celebration somehow! ::Giggles:: But's for a future time! Sticking to the present, issue #90 is now live and ready for you guys to dive into at your convenience! So run on over and check it out when you get a chance! And don't forget to hit that green 'Up Vote' button at the bottom of each page to let our authors know you love them!

I'm not going to blab away too much today! I'll seezya soon! Enjoy!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:56:18 11/14/22 Mon

This week’s 3M gives us a partial look at a very dark future...even in the daytime!

"A Feral World"

MV5-BYm-Yy-Nzlh-ZGUt-Mj-My-ZC00-NWRj-LTg5-Mj-Qt-ZDRj-Nz-Zl-Ym-Yy-M2-Fk-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-NDEz-Nz-Mx-MA-V1-FMjpg-UX1000

You know, I cant even remember how I stumbled over this movie for the first time, but I do remember writing it in my notes to share with you guys if any of you were interested. (I’ve always got a list of stuff that goes weeks and weeks ahead) Anyway, this is an indie film that takes place after a major apocalyptic event takes over the world, and leaves our two main characters lost out there in the middle of nowhere, looking for ways to stay alive. One being a woman and her dog who are skilled enough to find and hunt for food, as well as staying away from other ‘survivors’ who pose just as much of a threat to them as the event itself. And being ‘Sonny’, a young boy who has found himself all alone with nobody to care for him but is fighting to survive regardless. It’s when the two meet up at random and Sonny decides to follow her like a lost puppy that the two of them form a bond with one another.

Emma takes Sonny under her wing, and eventually tells him that her daughter was taken from her just as the rest of the world was falling all to pieces, and she’s never going to stop searching the endless wastelands for her until she’s found...whether it be dead or alive. Hopefully alive. So the two of them and their loyal dog companion set out to see if they can find her together.

As time moves forward, they both grow close to one another and she teaches him how to survive on his own, should anything happen to her. But as Sonny comes across a small compound occupied by other kids...he finds out about an evil man way out by the mountains who actually collects children so they can scavenge the wastelands and steal what is needed for him to maintain a personal shelter full of food and supplies for them...despite his abusive treatment of them. If Emma’s daughter is going to be anywhere...that would be the best place to look for her. Hopefully before it’s too late.

Now, this isn’t like some kind of action/sci fi movie really, as it’s more of a drama between the protagonists and their journey to recover what was lost...but there’s something about it that’s really interesting and immerses you into this world that they’re wandering through, always making you want to know more. And I think it was shot over a number of years as well, which is cool. You get to see the boy grow up, get taller, his voice get heavier...it takes place from when he’s about 11 or 12 until he’s about 14 or 15. And the story evolves at a steady pace as it moves from one time in everyone’s life up until the end. My only real complaint is that we never get to find out what happened to the rest of civilization. They don’t really explain it or go into detail about what happened or why. BUT...I found out that there are actually two movies before this one (Same actors), so maybe I’ll have to find them and watch them too. Even though I enjoyed this one all on its own.

Anyway, give it a shot. You might just like it! :)

Hehehe...having braces during the apocalypse would SUCK!!! LOL!

Replies:

• I don't even know how this works... -- Comicality, 19:43:48 11/13/22 Sun

But I'm just gonna jump the gun here and assume it's going to be the most addictive game ever! ::Grins::

Replies:

• :) -- Comicality, 22:05:26 11/12/22 Sat

I'm alive....sorta. Creatively exhausted at the moment...but alive. I don't know how to check my word count, but if I haven't surpassed at least three MILLION words at this point, I'm sure that I'll be coming up on it soon.

Sometimes my head and my heart just need to go numb for a little while, and use that time to fix a couple of things that were broken. That's all...

i hope you understand.

That aside, though...leave it to the youth to re-energize you and make you smile. Works every time when you feel worn down! You simply CAN'T watch this and not smile, you know? :)

By the way, what school is THIS??? Where was I? Learning has NEVER been that much fun! ::Grins::

Go out there today and do something for yourselves that makes you feel good today! K? Something selfish. Hopefully...I'll be able to join you some time in the near future. ((Hugz))

• :O -- Comicality, 13:56:00 11/07/22 Mon

I...I ummm...

Hold on, I lost my train of thought.

Sighhh....pretty...

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 13:23:21 11/07/22 Mon

This week's 3M selection makes us all wonder why would ever think that we were at the top of the food chain! Hehehe, spoiler alert...we're not!

"Beast"

Beast-2022-American-poster

You know...I'm a city boy, born and bred, hehehe! So the very idea of living in an open area place with animals that are MUCH bigger than me and totally capable of ripping me apart without thinking twice about it...is not my thing! At ALL! NOPE!!! LOL! No thank you!

In the movie, "Beast", we have Idris Elba in Africa with two of his young daughters exploring the wild plains, full of wild animals, after the death of their mother from an illness. So, this is our set up...and when poachers are ultimately forced to reap the consequences of their karma, and one of the lions comes looking for blood after his family has been targeted and killed...this family ends up caught in the middle of the chaos!

A VERY tense and vicious movie if you're looking for something to keep you on the edge of your seat for two hours! I thoroughly enjoyed this one! So enjoy! Give it a watch, and let us know what you think! Have fun!

Replies:

• RIP Aaron Carter -- Mike, 17:59:25 11/05/22 Sat

He died today. Suicide I think? He was 34 years old. One of the many 90s boys I grew up crushing on.

He's been dealing with a lot of mental health issues and I believe that's what lead to this really sad outcome.

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Question For 11/5 -- Comicality, 05:57:29 11/05/22 Sat

Abstract-red-background-free-vector

Have you ever dreamed of being intimately involved with a full blown celebrity? Like...outrageously gorgeous, sweet, sexy, extremely cute, super talented, and adored by millions of people who would be so JEALOUS over the fact that you were the one that got to his heart first? Hehehe, sounds like heaven, doesn't it?

But...is it though?

If you had a celebrity boyfriend who was invited to all of the big parties and award shows, gracing the covers of all the magazines, doing sexy photo shoots, being lusted after by strangers who might want to take him away from you, a passion and a career that might keep them busy six days out of the week, traveling all around the globe to promote himself...I mean, could you handle all of that and still be happy?

How would you feel about that? Would you feel insecure about the idea of other boys wanting him just as badly if not more so as you do? Could you deal with him being so busy and so far away from you for long periods of time? Can you date him out in public? Would the money and the fame get to you over time, once the novelty of it all has worn off? Like...how do you see yourselves dealing with this kind of relationship? And do you think you could make it work, despite the obstacles working against you? Let us know!

You've got your dream boy! Now...what are you gonna do with him? Hehehe! :P

Replies:

• Doing my best to fix a few things... -- Comicality, 09:09:31 11/04/22 Fri

And it's taking a lot of time and frustration on my part, but I' really REALLY trying, k? I just don't understand why some of this stuff has to be so difficult. You know?

And I HAVE to work on ebooks! Because if I don't sell...then I don't eat. :( So this is so fucked up right now. But I'm trying to grin and bear it as best as I can. Thanks to you guys who have donated a few bucks to help out! I love you LOTS! And I hope that the new chapters will be worthy of your generosity! MWAH!

Take care! And thanks a ton! I'm working my ass off to make you proud! Promise! :)

PS- There was a problem with the first "On The Outside" ebook...and I had to go through the whole thing and re-publish it! So, if any of you guys ever had any problems finding it online, it's been fixed! Cool? So all five books are now available! The next one is coming soon! :P

on-the-outside-cover

• Aw, man..... -- Comicality, 03:09:06 11/03/22 Thu

I had high hopes for this one...but, meh. I mean, it's nowhere NEAR as bad as part 3, but no where near as good as part 4 either. :(

I really LOVED the "V/H/S" series at first! Parts 1 and two were creepy as hell. Something about them just stuck with me, you know? Then part 3 was like...ugh. WTF? BUT..."V/H/S/94" wa col, end went back to their super creepy horror roots.

This one? Sorry, I'm not a fan. It has some cool moments in it here and there, but not enough to make this one of the better entries.

Come on, V/H/S!!! You have the perfect found footage horror movie foundation!!! What's going on with you guys? I know you've still got some genius left in there somewhere! :P

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 04:34:06 10/31/22 Mon

Oh yeah!!! This week’s 3M is what Halloween and true horror is all about! Hehehe, so don’t eat lunch! You’re liable to lose it somewhere along the way!

"Terrifier 2"

MV5-BNz-Ez-OTZj-Yj-Yt-MTI3-MS00-NWE1-LWIy-ZTkt-YTRl-MTBl-Yjlk-Mj-Zi-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTUz-MTg2-ODkz-V1

Hahaha! Seriously, if you’ve seen the first “Terrifier” movie...then you already know that this is not going to be for the faint of heart! You’ve gotta be an experienced horror fan to watch this one. So check everything else at the door...because this one is going to be a gore-fest!

‘Art The Clown’ is probably one of the most terrifying clowns that has ever been in a movie. Seriously. You can forget about Pennywise...this is the ultimate delivery of nightmare fuel.

The movie picks up right where the last one left off. Just MINUTES afterward, in fact! And while this one has a bit of a supernatural element to it in small doses, Art is still that friggin’ horrifying clown, back up to his old tricks, murdering people on Halloween and making it as PAINFUL as humanly possible! Jesus! Watch the first one before this (even though it’s not really necessary) to get a taste for what you’re in for. This one has TWICE the blood, TWICE the gore, it’s TWICE as creepy...and there’s a few cute boys thrown in there just to keep your inner Comsie grinning between violent murders! How can you go wrong? :)

I’m really not kidding when I say that you’d better be a veteran horror fan if you plan to dive into this one! But it’s perfect for a Halloween night! So check it out, and enjoy! If you can! Muahahaha!

Replies:

• Yay! They're back!!! XD -- Comicality, 03:46:20 10/31/22 Mon

And with new music, no less!!! Awwww....soooo pretty! :P Plus, they just seem to be having so much fun, ya know?

Is it me, or did they all grow, like...six inches taller over the last few months! Geez! There used to be some shorter boys and some taller boys, but they all seem to hav evened out a bit now. Sweet!

GAH!!! Quit LOOKING at me like that! You're making me feel funny! >:O

::Runs Away::

See? They were all different sizes about nine months ago! They hide it a bit with depth perception in the way the video is shot, but the second they stand together, you can tell.

Replies:

• Pause... -- Comicality, 14:22:04 10/30/22 Sun

I want you guys to hang in there with me for a few days, as there are some glitches and a touch of weirdness going on behind the scenes that I need to fix up in a major way, right now. NOT long!!! But there is something going on with Amazon, with the site, with Smashwords...I'm just going to take a few days to work through this series of entanglements so everything can be in sync as the new posts get released.

Not the new stuff though! Hehehe! "Savage Moon" and the newer ebooks look great! But I've got to go in and fix up some of the older titles' format and get them perfect. And Smashwords needs to be updated because they changed the rules on me. Wattpad has to be straightened out. I've got to get Imagine together. All of these things are slowing me down, so give me a few days to fix it, and we'll pick back up right where we left off. K?

Sue me...I'm an underachieving perfectionist when it comes to this stuff! :P

Replies:

• "Savage Moon: The New Breed 41" -- Comicality, 23:08:00 10/29/22 Sat

https://shackoutback.net/?t=vGKpLELg70ddFbQ4

A brand NEW chapter of the "Savage Moon" series is now up and ready to go for the Halloween weekend! So settle in! Grab a blanket and some popcorn! And enjoy! :)

ALSO!!! As an added bonus, the brand new "Savage Moon: The New Breed (Part One)" ebook is NOW available on Amazon! So go and grab your copies today, folks! And thanks in advance!

Savage-Moon-The-New-Breed-New

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BKWP96FR

Replies:

• Halloween Weekend! >:) -- Comicality, 15:46:16 10/27/22 Thu
    5f7d2ee786aff

Alright, ladies and gentlemen...

we've all got a Halloween weekend to celebrate! So let's have some fun together, shall we?

Festivities start tomorrow night! Seeya soon!

• Woo hoo!!! Only two weeks away!!! -- Comicality, 17:22:23 10/26/22 Wed

I will sell BLOOD to be able to go and check this out on opening weekend! Hehehe! So I'll be ready!

Geez! Marvel is even busier than I am these days! Hehehe, I need to step things up a little bit, don't I? ::Fanboy Giggles::

Replies:

• HAHAHAHA!!!! WTF??? -- Comicality, 14:45:50 10/25/22 Tue

Ummm...OK!!! LMAO!!! I'll be there! I'll bring whiskey! :P

• Uhhhh....uh oh. That's not good! -- Comicality, 13:03:58 10/24/22 Mon

I mean, Thanos was BAD...but Kang The Conqueror is infinitely a lot worse! And you sent in Ant Man??? Yeah, this won't end well...

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 00:29:23 10/24/22 Mon

This week, our weekly 3M selection takes aim at the weirdness that parents think about while their kids look at them with a side eye!

"Grimcutty"

While it feels, in some places, like the point this movie is trying to make (In a very cool and creepy way) may seem a little heavy handed...I actually really liked this flick! And it’s a good pick for Halloween if you want something a little bit different.

It takes place in a small suburban town where a teenage girl and her younger brother are living life the way that you would expect any teenager to do in this day and age. And yes, the old adage kinda holds true when it comes to our technology...after a while you stop owning your possessions, and they begin to own you. And you definitely get to see that with the addiction to laptops, apps, Youtube, cell phones, etc...but when a new sensation begins to take over the students at a local high school...madness ensues.

We’ve all seen the Slenderman, Momo, Charlie game, type of challenges online in the past, and this is where the parents begin to freak out and are willing to do whatever it takes to keep their kids safe. Which usually ends up being one motion short of locking them up in the basement and never letting them see the light of day ever again. So when this Grimcutty creature becomes the new face of terror and fascination, something has to be done. And there we have our movie.

Growing up in the 80’s and 90’s, I’ve seen all of this happen before. Hehehe, and I’m glad this movie pointed it out the way it did. Like...comic books are going to destroy the world! No, it’s kids watching horror movies! No wait...it’s rap music! It’s the violent video games! It’s AIDS! It’s premarital sex! It’s teen pregnancy! It’s drugs! It’s the GAYS! Everything that has ever happened outside of your home is guaranteed to be the ultimate downfall of society! And...oh...will you look at that...the world is still here. I haven’t seen society fall into complete and utter disrepair yet! And I don’t think a few drag queens reading stories to kids is going to push us over the edge. So check this one out! Good movie, a ton of creepy moments, and some kids looking at their parents like, “WTF are you even talking about? This sounds like it’s much more of a problem in your head than it is in mine!” :P

Replies:

• "Picture Me And You 16" -- Comicality, 16:45:53 10/23/22 Sun

zEI5gjhR

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/picturemeandyou

A brand new chapter is now up for Kevin and Rory! So rush on over and check it out, and let me know what you think whenever you get a chance! Cool?

And a huge HUGE thanks to those of you who were able to make a few donations to the https://paypal.me/Comsie account! It really helps me out like you wouldn't believe, and it makes all of this effort worthwhile! Love you lots! I couldn't do this without your help! ((Hugz))

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

• Imagine Magazine Question For 10/21 -- Comicality, 16:53:47 10/21/22 Fri

never-forever

He's soooo beautiful! Absolutely lovely! Sexy, fun to be around, witty and intelligent, awesome sense of humor, common interests...seems almost too good to be true, doesn't he?

But here he is. An angel in the flesh. Someone you can love and trust and truly be yourself around. And yet...when it comes to make things 'official' and promise him forever...you hesitate. Why?

It doesn't have to be marriage or anything, but have you ever wondered if maybe you were moving too forward, too fast? Like you might want to wait a bit longer? Is it a fear of commitment? Are you worried that you might be rejected or left heartbroken? Maybe you're worrying that you still have some life left to live before you settle down? I mean, if you promise your heart to somebody...you've got to be sure, right? No long vacations, no visits from an ex boyfriend or someone you thought was out of your league, no chasing after your dream career and finding that you're unable to do that and maintain a healthy relationship at the same time. Taking a shot at forever is a big leap of faith. Are you up to the task? Have you ever tried it and been right? Tried it and been wrong? And how do you know when it's time to put up or shut up?

What are your thoughts on this? Feel free to give us your two cents and let us know! :)

Replies:

• Hahaha! I mean... -- Comicality, 14:41:42 10/20/22 Thu

...But WHY though??? WHY??? :P

Waste of a perfectly good cutie pie!

Replies:

• Hehehe... :P -- Comicality, 16:14:17 10/19/22 Wed

What is the point of a bank charging you a service fee...taking it out of your account...and then sending me an email to say "Your account is overdrawn"?

Yeah...no shit. YOU are the ones who stole the fucking money! Hellooooo?

Life is beautiful, but people suck. Business sucks. :(

So sick of struggling. Honestly. If I was running for political office or something, I could have six figures in the bank tomorrow morning. But it doesn't pay to have a heart and just...want to help people. You know? And these people get MILLIONS in a week. I just want gas money and gummy worms.

Sometimes I just have to question 'life', you know? I do more for free than most people do for a much bigger paycheck than I can ever hope to make on my own. There's gotta be a middle ground somewhere between the two. Because I'm not selling my soul for money. That's not why I started writing these stories, and I'm never going to guide them in that direction. Not ever. You have my word on that.

Just....ugh....

I'll be back to post more when I can. K? Love you lots.

Replies:

• :( -- Comicality, 23:41:01 10/18/22 Tue

A cat decided to wander over and die in my driveway. So I had to get gloves and a shovel and put him in a plastic bag earlier today.

I mean, as much as I love horror movies and stuff...'real' death has always been a serious issue for me. But I guess a bunch of you guys know that already. It just broke my heart, you know? Poor kitty.

Replies:

• Sighhh.... -- Comicality, 20:38:15 10/18/22 Tue

::Melts::

Tell Shack security that TurtleBoy is NOT permitted on the premises for the next 24 hours! >:O

Replies:

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset 16" -- Comicality, 23:34:32 10/17/22 Mon

GFD-Chosun-Pic

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-children-of-sunset/

A brand new chapter of "GFD: Children Of Sunset" is now up and ready to go! I hope you guys like it, and will take a moment to let me know when you think whenever you get a chance! Have fun! And I'll seezya soon! :P

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 11:23:25 10/17/22 Mon

This week’s 3M selection shows us just how ‘sneaky’ madness can really be if we’re not paying attention!

"Anyone Home"

0d5f95306a3f99721fc10364920e4eef

While this independent psychological thriller is definitely what one would call a ‘slow burn’, I have to admit that I was glad that I followed it all the way through. It’s like...the subtlety of what’s going on begins to fade away, ad you’re left thinking, “Oh...oh my.” Hehehe!

As a mother and her young son are down on their luck, they’ve become the caretakers of a really nice house that’s being built up in a new real estate area. They take care of the house and keep it clean and ready to go for any clients who might be interested in coming to invest...and they get a place to stay, rent free.

However, the mother has some mental health issues that she’s going through, and the effects can be moderated with her medications and daily routines. Something that her son, Jamie, has learned to help her with. And then...as the movie goes on, things begin to slip away from her and you get to witness her slow and steady descent into a state of mind that is simply no longer ok.

It’s interesting to bear witness to her mental decline, and it takes them both to some very dark places along the way. So check this one out. And enjoy!

Replies:

• Sweet! Only a few weeks left! XD -- Comicality, 16:25:00 10/16/22 Sun

LOVED the first season, and was worried that I'd never get a second one! Luckily, here we are! Which is awesome!

Science, mixed with magic, mixed with religion...all put in the form of a live action comic book! Where do I sign up?

Plus...nuns and priests beating the ever loving shit out of each other is just funny! I think we'll get more of that this season.

• Imagine Magazine Question For 10/15 -- Comicality, 10:48:47 10/15/22 Sat

bashful-barricade

I want you guys to all take a deep breath, calm down for a second, collect your thoughts, and know that ANONYMOUS replies are both allowed and encouraged! I don't care if ALL of the answers are anonymous...it's important that we get to hear from you, ok?

Don't sneak over and whisper it into somebody's ear! POST! Two or three minutes of courage is all it takes.

The question is...can simply being shy end up restricting parts of your life in negative ways? I'm not just talking about standing in the corner at a party, or blushing around someone you have a crush on, or being nervous during your first day on the job. I'm talking about feeling isolated against your ability to overcome it. Being able to interact with people, looking down at your feet when you buy groceries, crossing the street to keep from crossing paths with another human being. Sometimes, people are too bashful to even speak online, much less in real life.

I'm often curious about what's going through the minds of people who deal with this on a daily basis. There's nothing unnatural about it, in fact it's probably a lot more common than we think. But are they happy? Are they scared? What's the worst thing that could happen? When they think about maybe making a move to speak up a little more often...what are they expecting that's so terrifying that the hide back in their shell again and stay silent instead?

Can you function at a job with other people? At school? Find love? Follow your dreams and passions? What's so scary (or bothersome) about the world that you would rather not be an interactive part of it?

I know what it's like to be painfully shy, nervous, and severely uncomfortable. And sometimes for no real reason at all...but it happens. I also have my moments when it has nothing to do with fear at all...I just keep to myself and don't feel like being bothered. I enjoy my alone time too.

I probably won't get a bunch of answers to this question, but I had to try, right? I'll chime in to give my own answer as well, but I really want to hear from as many of you as I can for this one. K? Just try.

I don't bite. (::Retracts fangs::)

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.