VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Matt Sato - Starring on TV shows like the new "Hawaii 5-O" and the ever popular "Chicken Girls", this teen actor/singer is already moving on to the next stage of his success. So keep going! Keep smiling! Stay beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
Chatterbox Discord Chatroom
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• ::Dashes In:: -- Comicality, 21:03:06 04/24/19 Wed

"GFD: We Are Many" (Part 1 of 2) is up! That is all! Love you!

::Dashes Out Again::

More Comsie Work To Do! :P

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• This looks like it could be pretty sick, buuuuuttt...... -- Comicality, 16:53:18 04/23/19 Tue

...Ang Lee?

Don't get me wrong, Ang Lee is a great director...for drama. Slow paced, drawn out, epic drama. But..."The Hulk"? Not so much. The concept is cool, and I'll give it a shot, but...I dunno...Ang Lee and 'action packed assassin movie' doesn't really go together. That's like saying, "We want a small budget, quiet, period piece, about a Victorian era romance on in a villa on the countryside of Britain...let's go get MICHAEL BAY to direct!!!"

(By the way...this de-aging process technology is getting SCARY! That's like...'Fresh Prince' Will Smith! :O)

https://youtu.be/AbyJignbSj0

Replies:

• Arrrghhh! Dangit, I need sunglasses! >:( -- Comicality, 16:42:48 04/23/19 Tue

WHY do people keep asking me if I'm wearing contacts??? They're my EYES! They're just...eyes! Hazel is a real color, ya know? It's not a special effect or something. Just...ughh! Lemmee alone!

::Runs Away::

Stupid sunlight!

Replies:

• L - M - A - O!!!!!! -- Comicality, 14:33:32 04/23/19 Tue

Hahaha!!! What? I thought that's how everybody did it! Have I been doing it wrong? :P

https://youtu.be/hqmZKKyb2TI

Replies:

• "GFD: King's Order" makes it's debut! -- Comicality, 02:19:34 04/23/19 Tue

Yeah, Spring break, and work, and family, and Easter, sapped up half a month's worth of Comsie work, hehehe...but this '30 Days Of Night' thingy is NOT over yet! When I promise vamire goodies...that's exactly what I mean to deliver on!

So...let's keep going, shall we? :)

Do you like King Arthur and the knights of the round table era? Do you like "Gone From Daylight" vampires? Well...here ya go! The beginning of a new series starts off tonight! So enjoy, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool? ((Hugz))

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• Ok...I need help, people... -- Comicality, 02:13:54 04/23/19 Tue

How do I sign in and find a way to login as myself in my OWN goddamn chatroom??????????

Can you help me? Hehehe!

Please???

Can I get to, like...an actual login place, and type in a name and a password, and be 'me'? Is that possible? Is that so hard to work out on Discord? Just...I'll sign in if you let me. This should be a 30 second fix. Instead...I give the fuck up! LOL!

So frustrating.

I DID have a working link though at one time....MATT.... >:(

Anyway, just joking around. But I really would love to talk to you guys again some time soon. I just have to get around technology so I can get in touch with you all. Mwah! Love you all!

And a huge welcome to our new Shackers too! It'll be cool to talk to you too once I get this weirdness worked out!

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• MAN, I slept super late today!!! :O -- Comicality, 14:49:50 04/22/19 Mon

LOL! The day is more than half over already! But I needed that, believe me! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my job, but...I needed the sleep! I LOVE my family, and I LOVE the Shack...but again...sleep. :P

I feel like I just added five more years onto my life today! ::Giggles::

Totally refreshed, batteries recharged...let's go!

Doing a last minute edit in a few minutes, but "Jesse-101" has a new chapter ready! Seezya in about an hour! MWAH!

Hope you guys had a great Easter (Or...just a great Sunday!)! My family and I had a big dinner, and it was a good time. It was a lot of fun. I needed that too! :)

Replies:

• "GFD: Dead Language" Chapters 1 and 2 posted! -- Comicality, 00:08:38 04/20/19 Sat

I am typing away as quickly as my fingers will allow to get everything new posted! And, I don't say this often, but I really LIKE the new chapters I've been diving into this week!

Anyway, hop on over to the website or the Library when you get a chance! And I'll seezya soon! Mwah!

Replies:

• Hawaiian pride! XD -- Comicality, 20:23:42 04/18/19 Thu

The Rock? You're AWESOME!!!

Jason Statham? You're AWESOME!!!

This move is going to kick ASS this Summer!!! Hahaha!

https://youtu.be/vtfeFfJT40Y

Replies:

• I never thought it would come this far! XD -- Comicality, 12:36:07 04/18/19 Thu

When we were kids, my best friends Mike and Adam used to hang out at the arcade...and the first time we saw Sub Zero rip somebody's HEAD off with the spine still attached, that was the most awesome thing that I had ever seen! I think that was probably my very first orgasm! Hahaha!

And now...here we are! Can't wait! I got my pre-order in! And the fatalities are so comically GRUESOME at this point that you cant help but to laugh! Old MK meets new MK! GAH, she's rebuilding the temple! Nooooo!

YAY! A new Mortal Kombat and a new Avengers movie in the same week! Life is beautiful!!! XD

Kill them with kindness/laughter = "Comicality" :)

https://youtu.be/7tZSHK3XKOQ

Replies:

• Chucky's back! :D -- Mike, 09:19:57 04/18/19 Thu

Replies:

• Check this out! -- Fanson, 16:09:17 04/17/19 Wed
    Hey guys! :D If any of you read my Aristemo article (fisrt of all thank you! and I hope you liked it) this might interest you! It just went up and I think it's so cool people from non-spanish speaking countries are starting to react to this story. Love is Love! and The Heart is Never Wrong! <3 <3

Replies:

• Okay...now where was I? -- Comicality, 13:49:13 04/17/19 Wed

Alrighty then!

I got away from a rather oppressive work schedule, I have today off from work, Imagine Magazine is up and running...

Let me pick up where I left off about a week ago! :P

Chapter 2 of "GFD: Body Disposal" is up! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Also, if you like the whole 'slag hunter' idea behind "Gone From Daylight", be sure to pick up the completed ebook, "GFD: Nightfall"! You'll love it!

https://youtu.be/8oo_fAxHO1c

Replies:

• So ready for this! -- Mike, 13:47:03 04/17/19 Wed

Replies:

• GAH!!!! It's almost here!!!! XD XD XD -- Comicality, 04:17:38 04/17/19 Wed

I am literally shaking right now! ::Giggles::

I mean, Jesus Christ!!! 21 Movies in a row?!?!?! Do you have any idea how hard it is to make THREE good movies in a row????

Out of alll the trilogies that I've seen in my entire life, I can think of maybe FOUR that could get through a trilogy without dropping the ball! And even those are arguable.

The "Indiana Jones" trilogy
    The original "Star Wars" trilogy
    The "Bourne Identity" trilogy
    and "Back To The Future" trilogy

That's it. Can you think of any others? That's just THREE cool movies for each series...that didn't mess up somewhere! Who else can say that? Not "Batman", not "Alien", not "Blade", not "The Matrix", not "Terminator"...nobody! Three good stories in a row is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to pull off in a franchise! But 21??? FUCK! That's just insane! Even the mediocre ones are far from being unwatchable!

I'm SO ready for this! And kudos to the Russo Bros for not posting ANY footage past the first 20 minutes of the movie this entire time! They've been keeping this super secret, which will make it that much more fun to watch for the first time!

::Bows Down::

21 Entertaining movies in a row...soon to be 22...

That is an EPIC achievement, Marvel! I'll be front and center when this gets dropped! Believe me! XP

https://youtu.be/RGT0S3xXQvo

Replies:

• imagine Magazine #47 Is Up!!! -- Comicality, 20:35:09 04/15/19 Mon

Greetings and salutations, Shackers! :)

I'm having an absolutely fantastic day today, and I hope you guys are too!

It has been an extremely hectic two weeks, but that's not going to stop us from getting stuff done! Hehehe! So super thanks to Jeffsfort and to ALL of our contributing authors for helping us put together another successful issue of Imagine Magazine for the month of April!!!

Issue number 47 is live right now, and you guys can check it out whenever you get the chance! (https://imagine-magazine.org/)

We have a few new gifts from The Story Lover, including the newest chapter of "Hearts Across Space", a new chapter of "Let Me Tell You About Bob" from Jules Porter, and Beldro Mercer brings us chapter 5 of his fantasy epic, "The Golden Bridge Chronicle"! We've got new additions from Lindon Weztser, MrM, Juju, and a new entry from Ruwen Rouhs called, "Four Nights In St. Bartholomew"! ALSO...a first time contribution from the Shack's very own, Arturo, called 'Aristemo'! Be sure not to miss that one! (Thanks for the article, Arturo! Mwah!) All of that is waiting for you guys right now! Not to mention our usual collection of articles, photo galleries, music, and typical wackiness!

So head on over and soak it up! And remember to give our talented creators a short note to let them know what you think of their work! You're involvement is helping to cultivate the grand stories that they will have to tell in the future! So give them a nod, and send some love their way, k?

And, as always, we are looking for more talented writers and artists, poets and reviewers, to join our growing community and share the spotlight with the rest of us! So contact me at Comicality@webtv.net so I can be sure to save you a spot in a future issue!

NOW THEN...

We've still got a LOT more work to do! Many more new chapters are coming your way! Many more vampire snacks are coming your way as well! So buckle up, and enjoy the ride!

I'll be seein' ya! Sooner than later!

Love always!

Replies:

• Ideal Home -- Mike, 17:03:57 04/15/19 Mon

Just finished watching this and thought it was pretty funny.

It managed to be a really funny comedy, with some sweet moments included.

Paul and Erasmus are a bickering couple with an extravagant life. When Bill, the grandson Erasmus never knew he had, shows up at their dinner party with nowhere else to go, the couple reluctantly decide to take him in.

Despite the difficulties of incorporating a child into their lives, Bill grows on them. But when Bill's father is released from prison and comes to take back his son, the men realise that you don't fight with your family, you fight for them.

Replies:

• Hehehe, it never ends. -- Mike, 16:35:27 04/15/19 Mon

The same folk who were blaming rock & roll back then, are blaming rap and video games today... and are still blaming heavy metal.

CNN recently had an article, singling out someone's interest in metal, in a way they never would if it was any other genre.

"Serial rapist is a big Jazz fan!"

The person they were writing about is an asshole, who burned down a church. But he's also a fan of black metal, so, you know... that had to be why ;)

It's such a myopic way of looking at things.

'I don't like X, and that bad person happens to like X, so X must be to blame.'

Replies:

• Comsie Q & A For Imagine Magazine -- Comicality, 10:59:36 04/15/19 Mon

NEW questions to be asked on the 1st and 15th of every month! Jump right in and give us your thoughts for future issues

I guess it's safe to say that the LGBTQ community has been known to have a certain 'culture' surrounding it. Stereotypes that immediately come to mind when it comes to thinking about someone being gay. The butch lesbian, the effeminate male, the leather outfits, the show tunes, the exquisite fashion sense...but is it fair to label gay culture with the same old personas over and over again?

I mean, as more and more people are becoming comfortable expressing their sexuality in public...it's easy to see that gay people are just...people. Right? On the other hand, if the whole idea is celebrating ourselves and being who we truly are...so what if you like show tunes? What if you feel comfortable being a little effeminate instead of having to fake some macho persona for other people?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, both concerning yourselves and other people in the gay community. Do you lean more towards getting away from the stereotypical idea of what it means to be gay in today's society? Or do you think it's more important for gay and lesbian people to express themselves in their own way...stereotypes be damned? Let us know what you think!

We may not all be rushing home to watch the latest episode of "Glee" with our girlfriends over a few Cosmopolitans...but if you're one of the people who LIKES doing that...we love you too! :)

Replies:

• Hahaha! You leave Star Wars ALONE, ya big meanie! :P -- Comicality, 03:54:38 04/15/19 Mon

Besides...Palpatine rocks, dangit!

https://youtu.be/gNTLC_uiGFA

Replies:

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 14:54:13 04/13/19 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "’O’ Noooo!"! This week, Jimmy simply wants you to scroll through our playlist and find songs that start with the letter ‘O’! Hehehe, easy! Done and done! BUT...if you post more than one song, every song has to be from a different genre of music! That’s the deal!

Post at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! And publish them in the reply section down below! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.) 

Replies:

• WAIT!!!! WTF?!?!?! How did I miss this yesterday??? -- Comicality, 13:51:08 04/13/19 Sat

Honestly, I expected this to come out on, like...Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you), but I guess it makes sense to show this in time for the new Avengers movie. Still! NO WARNING!!! :O

The big question is, how do you wrap up a decades long saga in one movie? This will be interesting to see. :)

https://youtu.be/JY23cc0aPAU

Replies:

• "GFD: Body Disposal" is up... -- Comicality, 17:25:44 04/10/19 Wed

Originally called "Disposal Of Flesh", this short, 2 part, story is set in modern times...but was written to have sort of an old black and white 'film noir' vibe. So I hope you guys like it! It's, yet, another angle on the "GFD" universe! So enjoy, and let me know what you think! K?

Replies:

• History Is All You Left Me (an LGBT novel) -- Mike, 11:27:30 04/10/19 Wed

Okay, so I've just finished listening a really good LGBT romance/drama novel, via Audible.com

It's centered on grief, and one teen boy's situation in trying to come to terms with it.

Here's a quick no-spoilers summary.

OCD-afflicted Griffin has just lost his first love, Theo, in a drowning accident.

In an attempt to hold on to every piece of the past, he forges a friendship with Theo's last boyfriend, Jackson.

When Jackson begins to exhibit signs of guilt, Griffin suspects he's hiding something and will stop at nothing to get to the truth about Theo's death.

But as the grieving pair grows closer, readers will question Griffin's own version of the truth - in terms of both what he's willing to hide and what true love means.

It's actually been one of the best LGBT themed novels I've read in a while. And if you're looking for something along those lines, to read, then I recommend the book.
    It's available in various forms, including physical on Amazon, e-book, and audio, which is how I 'read' it.

Link to the novel on Amazon.com

• Dude! -- Mike, 09:27:08 04/10/19 Wed

I got the fuckin' chills!

100 days. :D

Here's the full trailer for the first time.

Replies:

• Welcome Home, Jonas Bros! :) -- Comicality, 03:00:58 04/09/19 Tue

I still have the single that came into work when I was at the music store...and Nick Jonas was a solo act! Like, before the studio decided to go the Hanson route and make him and his brothers a trio! :P

But it's good to see them back together and still doing music. ((hugz))

https://youtu.be/8_JbZvHc92U

::Giggles::

"Cool-hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo cool!" LOL!

Remind you a little bit of Taylor Swift? Is that a dig? Because...she DID kinda get famous off of her 'Joe Jonas broke my heart' song. Just saying...it's eerily similar.

Don't worry, Tay Sway! 'Shake it off'! :P

• Smooches And All That! :D -- Comicality, 00:53:10 04/09/19 Tue

I got a chance to answer the next Q & A piece for Imagine Magazine tonight! This is for the May issue! So if you guys want to jump in and add your two cents, you're more than welcome! Cool?

Here's the link! And feel free to add your answer if you like. The more replies, the better. :)

https://www.voy.com/15900/93003.html

Seezya soon with more!

• Just a Quickie! :P -- Comicality, 08:23:24 04/08/19 Mon

This was an experiment that we had on the Shack from some years ago to be a 'round robin' story, where different authors all stepped up to add their own creative flair for each chapter. However, seeing as that's no longer the plan, and participation in something like this is really DIFFICULT to pull off, I've decided that I'm rebooting the whole series so I can take it to completion myself! It's a "GFD" spinoff that I really feel needs to be told. And it can be awesome if given the love it deserves. :) I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think when you get a chance! Two more parts of the series will be posted tonight! So keep an eye out for it! K?

A vampire wakes up in the midst of a fierce battle...badly injured, and suffering from a spell of selective memory loss! Who is he? What was he doing there? And what will happen if he CAN'T get his memories back? Or even worse...

What will happen if he CAN?

Read and see!

Ps- I've got the day off today! I'm really tired, but I'll be posting stuff throughout the day, and I'll try to stop by the Discord chat later on tonight if I can manage it. Check this board for the announcement if I can work that out. K? I'm working against some major fatigue right now, so bear with me. LOL!

Hope to seezya soon!

Replies:

• Just another day or two.... -- Comicality, 07:47:19 04/07/19 Sun

I'm hanging in there. Extremely exhausted, but still trying to maintain as best as I can. I DO have the day off on Monday, and I will try my hardest to get everything back in motion again, just please bear with me for a few more days. K?

Love you all. And I'll seezya soon. :/

• I can't stand it...I just HAD to post this...It is Pentatonix doing Queens Bohemian Rhapsody...My GOD this is AWESOME!!! -- Dwayne, 14:20:21 04/06/19 Sat
    https://youtu.be/ojRj2JK5oCI

Replies:

• Hehehe...I suspected half as much... :P -- Comicality, 09:25:52 04/06/19 Sat

::Giggles:: But who knows if this is really real or not after multiple videos crying wolf? Like I said in an earlier post below...I don't think Charlie was kidding as much as he would like us to believe. But, all that aside...I'm sorry, dude. ((Hugz)) You guys would have made for a cute couple. :)

At least you're still besties!

ANYWAY...I've been slammed with work schedule this week tht is...just plain unfair. I can deal with being busy...but I'm suddenly being taken advantage of. A constant downside of being the cheerful nice guy. Sighhhh...

Do people understand how much love and support and hard work they could get from me if they didn't always try to ABUSE my kindness and try to 'trick' me into doing more than everybody else? That's so fucked up. Ad my managers and I are going to have a sit downn this week to discuss this. Because i'm so sick of being treted like I should be more than human while others get by doing a FRACTION of the hard work that i do for them.

Raise and all...this isn't what I signed up for. Now I've got to be the asshole just to get treated like human being. I HATE being the asshole!!! I want to smile and laugh and live a good life. Why do people always do this? Ugh!

Anyway...i barely have any room to breathe right now, and I'm under a lot of pressure right now to 'perform'. (My apologies again to everyone I talked to in the Discord chat a few days ago. I was in a bit of a rotten mood, but I hope I was good for a smile or two regardless. Comsie has his bad days too) But the stories will continue this week. Cool? Vampire goodies and more of your favorites! I just need to struggle through this work schedule and then tell my bosses to lay off.

Are we supposed to be a 'team' or what? I'm not running that whole place by myself. If that's gonna be the case, then I want stock options and benefits! STOP demanding a hardcore effort from me for FREE! That's just not cool.

So bear with me while I give these assholes a temporary connection to their conscience. Because they wouldn't put in the hard work that I do without some kind of appreciation.

I've got a middle finger too. TWO of them. :P

Seezya soon!

And find yourself another cutie, Charlie! He/She is waiting for ya!

Seezya soon! And i'll try to drop by the Discord chat later on tonight if i can. No promises, but i'll try. Mwah!

Love you lots! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Awww, so Cyrus finally came out to Jonah :) -- Mike, 08:03:40 04/06/19 Sat

I'm just catching up with the show. I like to binge watch shows, rather than watch them in weekly installments, so I'm currently catching up with this one.

In 2017, Cyrus Goodman, (portrayed by Joshua Rush), made history by being the first Disney main character to come out as gay.

But they didn't really advance the plot, maybe because of his age, and Disney didn't want to push the envelope "too far" (despite all his straight friends having straight relationships.)

But now it seems that they're comfortable to take the storyline further. He just 'came out' to his first crush (Jonah) and it looks like their might be a relationship blooming between Cyrus and his friend, TJ.

Replies:

• Holy CRAP!!! Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven From Stranger Things) is in the new "Godzilla:King of the Monsters -- Dwayne, 01:11:37 04/06/19 Sat
    https://youtu.be/fshi3Zyovi4

Replies:

• Who knew??? Hehehe! -- Comicality, 05:19:16 04/05/19 Fri

How ADORABLE is he right now??? LOL! Awwww!

"Tomorrow's king of rock n roll!" Good prediction!

https://youtu.be/tdxr0z3SZ74

And then...he becomes a superstar!!! Go for it, dude! You earned it! XD

https://youtu.be/OPf0YbXqDm0

Replies:

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 04:48:25 04/05/19 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Night And Day"! This week’s challenge should be very simple for you music lovers out there! You find a favorite song of yours, with ‘day’ or ‘night’ in the title, and you post it in the replies below!

However...it HAS to be ‘day’ or ‘night’! (Plural versions are allowed!) So ‘tonight’ doesn’t count! ‘Someday’ doesn’t count! It has to be, quite simply, ‘day’ or ‘night’, and it has to be in the song title! So get your minds wrapped around that, and give us some classics to groove to! Hehehehe!

https://youtu.be/LwlYQEOPma0

Post at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! And publish them in the reply section down below! Have fun, kids!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.) 

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine Q & A Question -- Comicality, 01:32:28 04/05/19 Fri

Sorry, you guys! This was supposed to be posted on the 1st of the month, but I was having fun with you all in that chatroom that night! Hehehe! But here is the next Q & A question for a future issue of Imagine Magazine! Feel free to put your two cents in down below! I'm really excited to hear what you guy have to say on these issues, and I'm sure others will too. So let us know what you think! K?

I'm sure we've all heard the term 'friends with benefits', right? Basically, someone that you're not romantically involved with...but you don't mind getting together to relieve a little sexual tension every now and then. The question is...can something like this really work?

I mean...sure, you have fun. You get a regular access to a sexual release. And you're already friends, so where's the harm in that?

But...what happens if you DO fall for him, and he doesn't feel the same way? Or vice versa? What happens if one of you falls for someone else in a romantic way? Does that mean the 'benefits' have to immediately stop? And is there any bitter feelings left over if they do? Does jealousy play a part? How temporary is temporary? And will the friendship suffer from being sexually involved in that way? Or is it possible to just be blissfully happy with a healthy, normal, mutually beneficial, relationship with someone that you may not be madly in love with...but fully enjoy anyway?

Let us know your thoughts on this you guys! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• The Society. -- Mike, 12:17:40 04/04/19 Thu

As a teenager, the prospect of your parents temporarily disappearing probably sounds dreamy, but for this group of privileged teens in Netflix's new drama The Society, it sounds like it's about to turn into a NIGHTMARE.

The ten-part series has been described by the streaming service as a modern take on Lord Of The Flies - with a dollop of Gossip Girl sass and style - which follows a group of young people who are mysteriously transported to a facsimile of their wealthy New England town without any trace of their parents.

I find it somewhat ironic that if all the adults were really to disappear, so would all the cast in this. It's another case of twenty-somethings cast as teens.

I used to think that it might be beneficial because they'd have more experience of life, and acting and maybe they'd be able to deliver a more compelling performance.

But then Stranger Things and a few other shows completely debunked that idea, with a compelling cast of young actors.

Still, it's a fun idea and deffo worth a chance. :)

• He told us he'd be back! -- Mike, 12:08:10 04/04/19 Thu

And he is, along with Linda Hamilton, herself!

No trailer has been released as of yet, but here are some stills, from the upcoming Terminator film - set after the original T2 movie.
    Forget about all the sequels, remakes and prequels and whatnot. This one picks up where Terminator 2 left off.

And James Cameron is back, too. The original filmmaker of the series.

http://collider.com/terminator-dark-fate-images/#arnold-schwarzenegger

• I'm actually really impressed! XD -- Comicality, 00:15:42 04/04/19 Thu

I will admit to being a bit worried about the concept of this movie when it was first announced. Not that I haven't been pleasantly surprised before by new ideas, but a Joker movie seemed like a strange choice to me. Then Joaquin Phoenix was attached, and that's always a bonus. But now? Seeing this trailer? Wow! I'm in!

That looks DARK! And I love my dark materials! Hehehe! So bring it on, and I'll eat my previous words and put those worries to bed! I mean, if you get the look, the purple suit, the and the laugh, right...you're already half way there. And he nailed it on all counts!

https://youtu.be/e2E1aBQ5yA0

I wonder if the little boy that he's forcing to smile is a young Bruce Wayne. That...would be extremely creepy foreshadowing! >:)

Replies:

• "GFD: High Jinx" Is Going Up Today! :) -- Comicality, 08:58:43 04/02/19 Tue

The first chapter of this story was posted quite a while ago! And it is dedicated to two of our young, teen, Shackers, who have been loyal followers on the site...as well as good personal friends of mine! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being the angels that you are. I love you too. MWAH! Nathan and Caleb, this one is for you! :P

It's a vampire spinoff of "Gone From Daylight", and chapter two will be posted later on this evening when I get off of work! (GayAuthors has a rule about posting stories 8 hours apart. And fair is fair, so I'm sticking to that.) But expect chapter 2 to pop up later on this evening! Cool?

Drop by tthe Library! Check it out! And let me know what you think when you get a chance!

https://www.voy.com/17262/

Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon! We've got a LONG way to go! Believe me! :P

Replies:

• You know...sometimes people just go too far. -- Comicality, 20:09:35 04/01/19 Mon

I was kinda touched by this.

You know, there are things out there that we don't necessarily like, or don't agree with...whatever...and that's natural. Not everybody likes the same things. Everybody can't be the best of friends. But how did we get to a point where we have to destroy and ridicule and try to shame these things out of existence? Why even waste the energy on it? Jokes and all aside...there are people who really dig in and just HATE stuff to a ridiculous degree. Do they know how silly they look? Or how little sense it makes?

This is a true story from the guy who played Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars, and I hope it gives us all a moment to reflect on the fact that there are real people behind the 'entertainment' that we bitch and moan about so much. That's somebody's life. Somebody is hurting because of what YOU might have said about them as a joke. And if that doesn't affect you in some way, then that's psychotic. it truly is.

To want to deliberately hurt, insult, or destroy, another human being...for any reason...is the result of a disgusting mental disorder. There is something WRONG with you. If any of you guys have these people in your lives, please...get rid of them. They are the most toxic people alive. You'll see them for who they are, trust me. They have no empathy or joy in their lives whatsoever. Get away from them. And expose them to the people you care about. We, as a species in general, just need to grow up. It's time.

We are beginning to evolve beyond the bullshit. I can actually feel the change happening sometimes. And it feels good. It SHOULD feel good! Sure, there will always be miserable people out there who are soaked in self loathing and have nothing better to do with their lives other than to try to drag everybody else down with them. But we don't have to participate in that madness. We're better than that.

I believe in you guys. So find love, spread love, become love. And let those baby brats keep all that venom and hatred to themselves. ((Hugz))

Be at your best, every single day. And live with no apologies. Cruelty isn't 'speaking my mind'. Cruelty is cruelty. Period.

https://youtu.be/qfNiSkd3HfI

Replies:

• I'm going to the new Discord chatroom tonight around 10 PM my time tonight! :) -- Comicality, 12:04:21 04/01/19 Mon

And I'm in a super good mood today! :P So I'm sure it'll be fun! if you guys can drop by and say hello, it'll be good to meet ya! Cool?

Love ya lots! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset 5" Is Up!!! XP -- Comicality, 10:40:02 04/01/19 Mon

It's April 1st, you guys! And we are beginning another "30 Days Of Night" series of updates! That means, if you're fans of the "Gone From Daylight" vampire series...you've got an entire MONTH of vampire goodies coming your way!!! And this is on TOP of the usual Comsie faves that you've come to know and love! I hope you guys enjoy them all! And please take a moment to let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

We're starting off with a new chapter of "GFD: Children Of Sunset"! We're taking the spinff vampire theme back to the old West, folks! Enjoy! :)

Also...if you're brand new to this story...you can find the whole series at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-children-of-sunset/

More to come soon! Don't miss any of the spinoffs! You never know what secrets you might be missing out on if you don't read them all! ::Nods::

Seezya soon! MUCH more to come!!!

https://youtu.be/sEUHXJ_MpyM

• OMG...wait... -- Comicality, 22:49:12 03/29/19 Fri

Teddy Geiger is trans? Whoah! I had no idea! I LOVE Teddy Geiger! Well...congrats on finding yourself. I wish you the best! :)

https://youtu.be/SGLX3aBsCQ0

Replies:

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 18:30:10 03/29/19 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Younger Days"! Jimmy's feeling a bit nostalgic this week! We all remember what it was like to be a kid, right? Well, this week, Jimmy wants you guys to search your playlists for songs about a time when you were younger than you are right now! Whether it's a positive song, or a negative one...give us something to take us back to a time when there was still so much left to figure out about the world! (Like "The Sandlot"! Hehehe! Love that movie!)

Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! And post them in the reply section down below! Have fun, kids!

Replies:

• Memories! :) -- Mike, 14:52:24 03/29/19 Fri

The Sandlot was one of my favourite movies, growing up.
    I didn't know much about baseball (not a popular sport in the UK. At least when I was a kid).

But I loved the 'feel' of the movie. The friendships, the adventure. The new kid / outcast getting accepted into this established band of wacky kids.

It was a fun movie.

Anyway, recently they had a 25th anniversary reunion.

25th? Damn, I'm getting old.

Anyway. One of the funniest stories about their time together, filming the film, was when they were off-set, the snuck into the movie theater to see Basic Instinct, which was showing at the time.

Those filthy, dirty rascals! :P

Oh, btw, 'Yeah Yeah' is seriously jacked now.

Replies:

• Discord Duplicate Accounts -- Darion, 20:23:57 03/28/19 Thu
    Thank you to all the members who have joined our new Discord server! It's growing at a rather nice pace! However, I'm noticing a few users who go through the web login page have 2 or 3 accounts. Just a friendly reminder, you only register an account ONCE. That email and password will save your credentials on the server so we don't have to keep reverifying you. Thank you for your continued support! More features to come soon!

• Whoah! WFM had quite a growth spurt!!! :O -- Comicality, 16:46:57 03/28/19 Thu

Hehehe...I said 'growth spurt'! :P

That sounds naughty!

Happy belated 15th, William! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/BYRUhCJZBMU

• LOL!!! -- Comicality, 15:31:46 03/28/19 Thu

Yeah...I remember seeing that!

Don't watch old school Disney flicks as an adult! They're pretty damn freaky and inappropriate! LOL!

https://youtu.be/iYVQscSbNUY

Anyway, a new DOUBLE SIZED chapter of "Billy Chase" has just been posted! So check it out, and let me know what you think! K? :)

Replies:

• Toy Story 4 new trailer. -- Mike, 12:04:21 03/27/19 Wed

• "Fanfic" Chapter 7 Is Up!!!! -- Comicality, 17:45:34 03/26/19 Tue

So check it out when you get a chance! Cool?

Let me know what you think when you get a free moment!

Seezya soon with more!

Replies:

• Looking for some input from you guys! :) -- Comicality, 17:39:20 03/26/19 Tue

As some of you guys know, we have a brand new Discord chatroom up and thriving at the moment! It's still pretty new, but it's another way for us to get together and have fun as a family! I've been by a few times myself, and it just feels like home. So big thanks to Darion and Matt and all of you guys who have come back to have fun with the rest of the asylum! Hehehe! I'm loving it! XD

Now...all we need is a name for the place!

It's a community effort, so I figure you guys should have some say in what we call the place! So, if you have any suggestions, post them down in the replies below! We'll get together and take a vote some time in the near future or something! K?

Thanks, you guys! Love always! And it's awesome to be able to talk to you again in real time. ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Alright, so I FINALLY saw Captain Marvel! -- Comicality, 22:22:09 03/25/19 Mon

And my question is...what the hell was everybody in such a tizzy about??? Honestly, soooo many peple overexaggerated and hated and made videos and ranted and raved and threw full blown hissy fits over this movie...and it was FINE! In fact, it was actually pretty good!

Now, was it one of Marvel's best movies ever? Not quite. But it was FAR from being the worst! (I think that still goes to 'Thor: The Dark World', but even that one is enjoyable enough to watch whenever it's on TV) What the hell do people feel they're entitled to after eleven years and 21 quality action movies in a row? It's a comic book hero origin movie. If you like those, you'll like Captain Marvel. Period. In fact, they crammed a LOT of lore and history into one movie. And they pulled it off. The biggest issue that I could have about the movie is that a lot of the cool parts are in the trailers. Outside of that, it's fine.

So rest easy, 'manly men', if you feel threatened for some stupid reason. You're not going to leave the theater wanting to cut your penis off and change your name to Judy. It's a superhero movie. Calm down already.

Anyway, I'd give it an 8 out of 10...but it gets knocked down to a 7 because something happened that pissed me off! LOL! But I can't get into that without spoilers. Just...really? Grrrr! But, yes. It fits in perfectly with the other 45 HOURS worth of entertainment that Marvel has been providing their ungrateful fans for over the years. Go check it out. :P

Apparently, Brie Larson would like to hear opinions from an audience that's more varied than the same twenty critics who comment on everything, 100% of the time. I guess that makes her the Antichrist in the minds of some people. Weird.

Hey, by the way...MEL GIBSON has a new movie coming out soon! Does anybody here want to look up some of things that HE'S said over the years? Go look it up. Maybe we can boycott 'Braveheart' and 'Lethal Weapon' and piss our pants with outrage and disgust over his comments. Look them up on Youtube if you want. There's audio too.

Yeah...Brie Larson doesn't look like such a witch now, does she?

People confuse me sometimes.

Replies:

• WDotW For 3/25 -- Comicality, 02:08:56 03/25/19 Mon

Hehehe, dreamy! I wanna try that Twister thingy. Yes...Twister would be nice. And worth any injuries that I may suffer in the process! :P

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 02:07:11 03/25/19 Mon

This week...our 3M selection gives us all a haunting little chill! >:)

"The Witch In The Window"

I would consider this more of a supernatural thriller than actual 'horror', but it definitely carries a series of effective spook moments in its short run time. (About 80 minutes)

You don't have to worry about any gore or stuff like that, but it's creepy just the same. The story revolves around this father/son bonding trip out to go and fix up a somewhat dilapidated, but salvageable, house in a secluded area. After getting into a bit of trouble with his mom, the boy gets sent off to send time with his father with the hopes of setting him straight by spending some quality time together.

However...as in most creepy movies...this house has a history. Hehehe, and a ghost witch. Shenannigans ensue from then on. This is more like a Twilight Zone or Goosebumps episode, but one that I could appreciate for its freaky mind tricks as the movie goes on. So check it out! And enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 02:05:43 03/25/19 Mon

This Week:

The 'Fanciest Farewell' Kiss!

Replies:

• I am sooo looking forward to David Harbour playing HellBoy... he puts everything into his acting...so I think he will play the "Hell" outa this -- Dwayne, 12:26:14 03/24/19 Sun
    He is such an awesome actor and seems like a great person outside of acting...I dunno...I just freaking love him

https://youtu.be/ZsBO4b3tyZg

Replies:

• That's weird... -- Comicality, 10:07:54 03/24/19 Sun

Hehehe, I am SUPER horny today! :P

No reason. Just woke up, the sun is out, I'm well rested...and I'm HORNY! Geez!

If I didn't have to work today, I'd be pouring all of this naughtiness into a few stories right now. ::Giggles::

Anyway, it was a busy weekend (as usual), and I'm back at work again. AND...I'm finally going to see "Captain Marvel" tonight! So that'll be cool. And i still want to check out "Us" too, which i heard was amazing. And I think "Shazam" is coming out soon too, right? How did I get behind?

ANYWAY...I'll be focusing on the Shack in a MAJOR way this week! Starting tomorrow! So stories, ebooks, emails, chatroom, Imagine...I'll be around. A BUNCH! Hehehehe! So I'll talk to you all soon!

For now, however...it's back to the shadows! Comicality...OUT!

Replies:

• I finally got my Stranger Things collectors editions Blu Rays and DVD for seasons 1&2...It's sooo cool.. -- Dwayne, 22:42:38 03/23/19 Sat
    The outsides look like old VHS tape covers and the insides look like actual VHS tapes with discs underneath the AND there are a few pics inside...there's 5 different ones, but the 2 I LOVE...One is of Noah(love the face he is making...he can do ANYTHING and be cute) and the other is of Eleven and Hopper

TOO CUTE...OH...and so is the one of El and Hopper 😋

Replies:

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 19:33:35 03/22/19 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Get Wet For Me"! Hehehe, what??? It's officially World Ocean's Day today! I didn't even know that was a thing, but my calendar says otherwise!

So Jimmy wants songs about water this weekend! Any song, any genre, any era of music! Plain and simple! Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! And post them in the reply section down below! Happy hunting! And dn't forget to bring a towel!

Replies:

• Happy birthday, Merrick! :P -- Comicality, 18:10:56 03/22/19 Fri

Keep those happy feet movin'!

That dog is adorable, by the way! LOL!

https://youtu.be/v4AGPyq2xiY

Replies:

• 3/22/19-1220 PM EST - no access to chat room via either kiwi or mibbit -- rickgayaz, 12:21:32 03/22/19 Fri

Replies:
  • "Shelter 15" Has been posted! -- Comicality, 11:44:22 03/22/19 Fri

If you missed the exclusive last week in Imagine Magazine's March issue, the newest chapter has now been posted on the Shack! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! :P

And for those of you who are brand NEW to this series, check out the full saga and all of its spinoff prequels on the site at...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/shelter/

Have fun!!!

https://youtu.be/9aOBtPAsxUI

Replies:

• Geez.... :( Sniffles... -- Comicality, 19:30:51 03/21/19 Thu

How the hell do you get me all emo and misty eyed over the AVENGERS??? Jesus!

Hehehe, actually, to be fair...they've been through a lot of extremely traumatic stuff over the past 11 years! That's a significant percentage of my life. And that's just the movies.

Salutes to you Marvel! It's been quite a ride.

https://youtu.be/K_jJNfb3T04

(They're MANLY tears! I swear...)

Replies:

• Hehehe, just because it's cool! :P -- Comicality, 20:41:10 03/20/19 Wed

::Giggles::

https://youtu.be/3w41YHY3XrQ

Replies:

• "GFD 49" is up!!! :P -- Comicality, 19:29:18 03/20/19 Wed

A brand new chapter for the site's number ONE series has just been posted! And there's more to come soon! So be sure to check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool? :)

It's on the site and in the Comicality Library! So have fun!

https://youtu.be/ZaMbVyL974s

And look for MANY MORE vampire goodies starting April 1st!!! "30 Days Of Night" is coming! ::Nods::

Replies:

• Are we there yet? (sigh) -- Mike, 09:31:30 03/20/19 Wed

Stranger Things 3 - first proper trailer out and I'm beyond excited.

I don't know what it is about this show but it manages to evoke intense excitement from me.

But, damn, July. Hurry the hell up already! :P

This trailer gave me goosebumps

Replies:

• Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams -- Mike, 04:26:25 03/20/19 Wed

I'm not sure how familiar you guys are with Shane Dawson. He was, and still is, a big name on YouTube.

I remember first hearing his name about ten years ago. He had the most followers back then, I think.

I wouldn't say I know him that well, but I've seen a few videos.

Well anyway, he and his boyfriend have announced their engagement.

Replies:

• It's that time again, folks! >:) -- Comicality, 05:17:01 03/19/19 Tue

Just a few weeks away! Get your safeguard marks in order! Hehehe!

Replies:

• A New "Savage Moon" Chapter Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 00:28:57 03/18/19 Mon

Just a heads up! Hope you guys like it! And be sure to let me know what you think when you get a chance! ((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/-_j2zSL-x1Y

• = = Jukebox Jimmy = = -- Comicality, 10:20:34 03/17/19 Sun

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Pinch Proof"! It's St. Patrick's Day, folks! And you'd better wear something green if you don't want to get pinched! (Unless you DO, of course! In which case...'kinky'!)

This weekend, Jimmy is looking for you guys to give us something GREEN today! Now, the word 'green' doesn't have to be in the title of the song, or the song itself! As long as it's about or alluding to something that's normally green in color! Got it? (Examples below!)

Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! And post them in the reply section! Happy hunting, and have a fun and safe holiday! XD

Replies:

• The dark and creepy origins of nursery rhymes. -- Mike, 05:44:11 03/16/19 Sat

There's also a part 2, if you enjoyed this.

• Oh! Hehehe, well, I guess it's official now... -- Comicality, 00:47:53 03/16/19 Sat

Congrats to Ronan Parke for confirming the suspicions! Mwah! Welcome to the rainbow league, our brother in gayness! ::Giggles::

Sighhh...he's cute!

Congrats, Ronan! Now go get you a major boy-hottie to snuggle with! :P

“I remember trying to come out to my parents: I was young – I can’t remember how old I was, around 7 or 8 – and I went downstairs to the lounge and stood in front of the TV and got the remote and went ‘Mummy, daddy, I have something to tell you!’ All dramatic [laughs] And they just went ‘Yeah, yeah, we know, you’re gay’, and they just got the remote and unmuted the TV! I was like [dramatic gasp], ‘What?! But they just always knew. And after that, I just never had to [come out] to my friends. But I’ve always identified as a gay man and I’ve always been very proud to say it.”

Replies:

• New Question For Imagine Magazine Q & A Section! -- Comicality, 21:28:54 03/15/19 Fri

A brand new community question for all of you guys to chime in on for the next issue of Imagine Magazine! Every month, we try to get a variety of answers from you guys on a topic that we feel needs to be discussed out in the open. So if you've got any thoughts at all on any of these issues, please feel free to comment in the reply section below! You can use your screen name or answer anonymously if you prefer. You can also send me your answers at Comicality@webtv.net if you want. All responses will be posted in a future issue of Imagine! So dive in on the 1st and 15th of every month for a new topic! Become a part of the discussion! We'd love to hear what you have to say! :)

Red flags! I know you've seen them before! You've sensed them, deep in your heart. In the back of your mind. Sometimes you just feel it in your bones!

Lord knows that I have!

You see a guy that is really cute, seems really approachable, has a good head on his shoulders and has a lot going for him, right? So maybe you decide to test him out. You get to know him a little better, and maybe even go out on a date together. Sounds like the normal progression towards a happy and healthy relationship, right?

BUT...

Sometimes, you might see a little red flag pop up that tells you that something isn't exactly right here. It might be subtle, and it might NOT be so subtle. Maybe he cringes every time you touch his arm. Maybe he spends the whole night talking about how wonderful his 'ex' was. Maybe he flirts with another guy at the bar. Or maybe he punches a wall because your reservation was pushed back at the restaurant. Somewhere between a few 'off colored' comments, to a lustful grope of your ass without permission...you may suddenly be alerted to the idea that this may not be the guy for you.

But how can you tell ahead of time? For all of our younger Shackers, and some of our older Shackers too, who might be trying out this dating thing for the first time...what constitutes as a 'red flag' when it comes to finding someone to call your own? Are they possessive? Jealous? Do they suddenly pull out a burnt spoon and a lighter to shoot up with heroin? Hehehe!

When looking for a companion, what would alert you to stay away from certain people before that even becomes a problem that you don't want to deal with? Let us know down below!

Chances are...if your first date has a guy asking you, "Do you want to see a dead body? I brought condoms!"...you may want to back out of that situation and run for the hills as soon as possible! Hehehe!

Replies:

• Even miracle workers hit a speedbump every now and then! Hehehe! :) -- Comicality, 19:09:04 03/15/19 Fri

But, fear not! The newest issue of Imagine Magazine will be posted and ready to go tonight! Cool?

So's ya know, I am actually really sick at the moment with what I thought was a flu or chest cold...and it turned out to be strep throat. Which I've never had before. And it fucking SUCKS! Jesus Christ...how do you people deal with feeling pain every time you swallow anything??? Not even solid, but liquids too. Even applesauce hurts! :(

Hehehe, on top of that, Imagine's main general is dealing with a sprained wrist and some messed up fingers at the moment. BUT...we'll be sure to get things in working order as soon as possible tonight! Cool?

You can't say that we're not dedicated! ::Giggles::

So keep checking back at the Imagine Magazine link, and eventually, a brand new issue will be waiting for ya!

https://imagine-magazine.org/

Now...if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to swallow some cream of chicken and mushroom soup and led this medication put me back to sleep for a little bit. Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• The Kid Who Would Be King... -- bwctwriter, 17:53:59 03/14/19 Thu
    Honestly, it wasn't as "great" as I thought it might be... But it was a solidly good movie. Def. worth a couple watches.

My only gripe, really, was that Alexander's character could have been fleshed out a bit better... I mean, he had some sadness in his history, but I just felt like they could have done a bit better at "endearing" the audience to his character. There have been movies like "Let Me In," or "A Brilliant Young Mind," or hell even "Super 8" or "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" that really make your heart bleed for the main character at times... But this movie I felt kinda glossed over the deep sadness of a boy who never knew his father a little too much.

That said, the main character, played by Louis Ashbourne Serkis (who?!? :-p ) was done... To the best of his and the director's abilities. He played the role as perfectly as they WANTED him to... I just feel like they could have pushed the actor (and his character) a bit further in depth. That's not a gripe with Serkis at all... That's just the fault of a director that didn't swing for the fences hard enough, IMHO... *shrugs*

But yeah, it's a fun movie with some good messages about loss, friendship (even in those you might consider your enemies) and inner strength. Give it a watch. You probably won't walk away with your mind blown, but you will sit back and say, "not bad, not bad..."

Replies:

• Hehehe, you know...I'm not really sure if he's 'joking' or not. :P -- Comicality, 17:52:49 03/14/19 Thu

As a matter of fact, I remember doing this exact same thing with my best friend Mike when we were 14! "No, seriously...I'm in love with you! Ha haaaa, just kidding!"

No...I wasn't kidding. :P

Now, sometimes, a prank is just a prank, a joke is just a joke...and it's whatever. But ummmm...Charlie seems to do this a LOT! And then I look at his friend, and how close they are, and how they goof around together...

...I'm starting to think Charlie means it. :O

But you can come to your own conclusions. More videos in the reply below...

https://youtu.be/htfglw60_-4

Replies:

• I can't believe this is only a few weeks away!!! Gah!!! XD -- Comicality, 11:16:03 03/14/19 Thu

I still haven't seen Captain Marvel yet, but I've hear a TON of good things about it, so I can't wait to check it out next week some time! ::Squeals::

Hehehe...I love how she stands in front of Thor and doesn't even flinch! Yep, that's her, alright! :P

(They're still keeping a lot of the movie secret! I guess they're gonna hide it all until it actually comes out in theaters!)

https://youtu.be/aNkJ6QwacGE

Replies:

• Netflix is releasing a documentary on the disappearance of Madeline McCann... -- Mike, 07:52:39 03/14/19 Thu
    She's become household name in the UK.

A three-year-old English girl who vanished from the family's apartment on vacation, in Pria da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007. Her parents had left her while they had dinner with friends in a nearby tapas restaurant.

She had been left sleeping alone with her younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie.

The McCanns say half hourly checks were being made on the children.

The way her parents have been treated by the media and by the police, seems to be much more favourable than it would have been, had her parents been from a working class background.

Had her parents been plumbers, and not both highly positioned doctors, they probably would have been in prison for the last ten years, for neglecting and abandoning their very young children, leading to one of their deaths.

I think most Brits suspect her parents of foul play, because of the events that led to her disappearance. And the initial police chief involved in the investigation, thinks they killed her.

I don't know anyone who doesn't suspect the parents either killed her intentionally, or accidentally, by overdose. That they "medicated" their young children to sleep, so they could go out for a drink.

Personally, I don't know enough about the details of her disappearance to have a firm opinion on what happened.

For me, it's just as much about the search for her, still getting hundreds of thousands of pounds in public funding, despite her being gone for more than a decade and the disparity between the investigation in to her disappearance, and other children from less privileged backgrounds. The time and resources put into this investigation is unparalleled.

Of course, I feel sorry for her, and her disappearance needs solving, but I can't help but find the difference in treatment, frustrating.

The parents have tried to get the documentary pulled, but Netflix isn't budging. In fact, they're bumped up the premier air-date, apparently.

So, yup, this documentary is bound to get a lot of people talking - if they weren't already.

Replies:

• I have a question for you guys in the states... -- Mike, 05:50:54 03/13/19 Wed

So I've just finished reading this LGBT fiction. And it was about a popular closeted high school senior, quarterback, who's got a lot of potential for college football, and he's been watched by the scouts.

But here's my question, because it seems a little far-fetched...

Do high school football players actually have the press turning up at their games, and such?

Cause that was already happening in this story, and then when he was 'outted', even the AP (Associated Press) was keen to find out who this really talented gay high school senior quarterback was.

The story was pretty decent, and the rest of it didn't seem out of the ordinary, but the interest from the press, made me wonder.

I know college sports is big in the US, even on the TV, I think. But high school football, getting a lot of media attention seemed odd to me.

And if anyone is wondering about the story, it's called "Out Of The Pocket." Written by Bill Konigsberg.

He's written a few good LGBT themed stories that might interest some.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3040050-out-of-the-pocket

Replies:

• LMAO!!! XD -- Comicality, 13:25:19 03/11/19 Mon

SOLD! Hehehe! I'm in!

https://youtu.be/FoNASYQwuIA

Replies:

• WDotW For 3/11 -- Comicality, 08:05:51 03/11/19 Mon

Hehehe, I could honestly watch his vlogs all day. He seems so nice, and he has fun, and his family life is awesome!

I think his vlogs should be a TV show of its own! ::Giggles:: I'd watch it! :P

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:02:18 03/11/19 Mon

Well, this week's 3M selection was quite the surprise! Hehehe! :)

"Slaughterhouse Rulez"

So...have you guys ever wondered why Hogwarts in the 'Harry Potter' franchise was such an extremely dangerous place to live...much less invite an entire congregation of CHILDREN to join you there? LOL! Well, turn that concept into a dark comedy, and you have "Slaughterhouse Rulez"!

Pretty much the same idea, but there's no magic involved. Oh no...the MONSTERS and everything are there, hehehe! Just no magic to fight them with! So...sucks to be them!

Won't say much about this one until you guys see it for yourself. But if you give me a fun concept, a hilarious premise, and a cast that includes the 'Shaun Of The Dead'/'Hot Fuzz' duo...and you spinkle in a dose of Asa Butterfield??? I'm in! Where do I sign up?

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:00:14 03/11/19 Mon

This Week:

The 'Passionate Red Alert' Kiss!

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.