VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

shack25

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 06:19:06 05/16/22 Mon

Welcome back to the Monday Movie Matinee, folks! Every Monday! And we’re starting off with the kind of awkward, but excellently presented, indie flicks that the 3M is known for when it comes to introducing you all to new stuff to watch! So, let’s get started!

"Take Me To The River"

Take-me-to-the-river

“Take Me To The River” has a lot more going on under the surface than most people would expect, and I was really captivated by that while I was watching. The movie begins with a California family traveling out to a small, rural, town in middle America for a family get together, where their family members are not as understanding and open minded as the home that they’re coming from. A bit of a problem since the teenage son has recently come out as being gay, and the parents are...ummm...supportive, but very clear that it’s not something that he should tell the rest of the family during their family weekend. Something that he agrees to...reluctantly.

So the family gets together, and he’s getting along with his younger cousins and family members, including one young girl who clearly has a bit of a crush on him. And when the two of them disappear for a short while, and the girl comes running back to the house, crying, there’s a question as to what happened between them. She’s only 8 years old, and with his California ways already making him a bit of an odd duck around his family, he is instantly suspected of doing something inappropriate with his own cousin. And no one really knows how to take this situation. Complicated by the fact that he’s actually gay but can’t say it to anyone, even if it’s the one thing that might clear his name. It’s a really compelling story. So check it out if you get a chance!

No spoilers, but it goes into feelings of isolation, homophobia, child sexuality, and more. Including a twist that I didn’t see coming at all. So enjoy! And let us know what you think when you get a chance!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #84 -- Comicality, 21:58:23 05/15/22 Sun

Volume-84-cover

https://imagine-magazine.org/

A brand new issue of the monthly release of Imagine Magazine is now up! More stories, more articles, and more cute boys! So run on ovr and check it out whenever you get a chance! And be sure to hit that green 'Up Vote' button on the bottom of each addition! Just a little something to let our hard working authors know that they're appreciated! K?

Take care! And stick around! There's more to come!

PS- It's hard to believe that it's been an entire year already...but this issue is dedicated to JuJu. One of our youngest writers who has gone on to a better place. We miss you, kiddo. I hope we make you proud.

• It only takes one Summer! :O -- Comicality, 11:58:12 05/15/22 Sun

You know the old saying and how it is...

You're a teenager, and you see a boy and think, "He's really cute!" And then he goes away for the Summer and comes back to school, and you're suddenly like, "JESUS CHRIST!!! WTF HAPPENED???" Because he's hotter than words can express now! LOL!

I wonder who's gonna have the hottest Summer now! Will it be Maxwell Jenkins? Or will it be Jacob Tremblay? Because so far...they have BOTH become absolutely amazing since last year! :O

Max? Jacob? Jacob? Max? GAAAAHHHH!!!! I can't choose!!! It's hard to tell at this point! We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose! Hehehe! :P

Zmax00zjacob

• Coooooooomsie!!! -- TurtleBoy, 03:42:18 05/14/22 Sat
    Come hither!

Replies:

• Hell yeah -- Mike, 17:08:11 05/07/22 Sat

Season five out earlier than I was expecting.

I thought I would have to wait until Christmas, but it's out much sooner.

• WTF did I just watch?!?!?!?! :O :O :O -- Comicality, 06:47:54 05/07/22 Sat

Okaaaaayyyy...so we went out to see "Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness"...TWICE in a row, actually...and (NO spoilers! Because, there would be a LOT for me to spoil! Believe me!) that was some of the craziest shit that I've ever seen from a PG-13 Marvel movie! Jesus! A lot of it was like a friggin' HORROR flick! I love it!!!

You NEED to go see this movie before anybody spoils it for you! WOW! Also...you should REALLY watch the "Wandavision" series for better context if you haven't seen it yet! It's important! Besides, could little Tommy and Billy get any more adorable? Hehehe! They just make me smile! Awwww!

AWESOME time! And thanks for the donation for the movie tickets! Best birthday gift ever! Hehehe! GREAT movie! I thought "Avengers Endgame" was as far as they could go! And then "Spider-Man No Way Home" was AMAZING! So that's it, right? NOPE!!! "Doctor Strange" just guaranteed another ten years worth of new movies and characters all at once! I am thoroughly impressed! :P

• MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Comicality, 03:11:42 05/06/22 Fri

SUPER thanks to 'you know who you are' who sent me a donation to the paypal.me/Comsie account tonight to buy me a ticket to see the new "Doctor Strange" movie today!!!

Ahhhhh! Apparently, this is something that you have to see before the internet spoils the shit out of it, and I have been DYING to see this for a long time now! So THANK YOU!!! You're my new best friend! Hehehe!

And also to someone else who made a rather generous donation as well! Which will allow me to make this Mother's Day something special!

God, you guys are so awesome! THANK you! XD

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• GAH!!!! Holy shit!!! :O -- Comicality, 15:51:16 05/04/22 Wed

That...was EPIC!!! YES!!! The season finale of "Moon Knight" was EVERYTHING that I wanted and needed it to be! just...the action is INTENSE! They did not drop the ball at all on this one! And seeing all of the personalities working together...wow! Oscar Isaac needs like ten awards for this show! His acting is phenomenal! I, honestly, kept forgetting that he was just one person playing different roles. It's crazy!

A+++ series! I am blown away! XD

• "New Kid In School 69" -- Comicality, 01:41:51 05/04/22 Wed

New-Kid

A brand new chapter of the very first gay teen story that I ever wrote online is now up and available! So, I hope you all enjoy it! And please feel free to let me know what you think in the replies! Our two favorite boys have come soooo far over the years! Hehehe! God bless them! I love them all! Mwah!

And if you're reading this story for the very first time, then you can start from the beginning at the link below! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/newkidinschool

Take care, you guys! And thanks for the birthday wishes!

• :O -- Comicality, 18:03:37 05/03/22 Tue

::Think Unsexy Thoughts, Comsie::

Omigod... :P

• "GFD: Blood Ties 59" Posted! -- Comicality, 22:19:17 05/02/22 Mon

A brand new chapter of "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties" starts off the festivities for this week! So I hope you guys will enjoy it! And look for more soon! Because my keyboard has taken quite a pounding lately! Hehehe! Should be fun!

Check out the new chapter at...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd12bloodties/

Or you can start from the very beginning of the site's BIGGEST saga (So far, at least! Hehehe!) on the Story Page at...

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

• B-Day, Me Day!!! :) -- Comicality, 23:47:07 05/01/22 Sun

b-day

It is May 2nd, and I wanted to celebrate my birthday this year, seeing as I missed my chances once Covid-19 hit! So, I drove a bit out of town to have some fun with my family this weekend, and it was an awesome time! I'll do it even bigger next year if times lighten up!

But, no worries! I'll be spending a few good times with you guys too! So buckle up! Let's have some fun this week! :)

Replies:

• Dangit! :( -- Comicality, 05:02:08 04/28/22 Thu

I was absolutely SURE that Marvel's "Moon Knight" was going to finally be the ONE mini-series that wasn't gonna get me all choked up and teary eyed...but episode #5 hit me pretty hard. I think it just touched on some deeply personal triggers for me, and it left me feeling weird after it was finished. So kudos to Marvel for pulling this series off. Wow.

And can we just give Oscar Isaac, like...ALL of the awards for his acting in this series?!?!? He is seriously KILLING this role! Jesus!

Zzz-DS-293-Moon-Knight-coloured

If you haven't seen it yet, definitely check out "Moon Knight"! It's not connected to the other stories or movies like the others are. So you can watch it as a separate thing.

Yeah....this episode triggered me in a major way. Probably the most since "Wandavision". ::Sniffles::

• You know...it's really kind of freaky... -- Comicality, 20:40:27 04/26/22 Tue

But I have been having these really detailed, 'colorful' (?), elaborate dreams lately. Like...a lot of them. And I wake up with total recall of what was happening and how it looked and what the 'story' was. This has been going on for months now...and they won't stop. Sometimes, I'll actually wake up, and when I go back to sleep...it picks up almost where it left off. I can't explain it.

Not lucid dreams either. I had a lot of fun with lucid dreams as a teenager, but these are so much more vivid. But what's strange is...and I was talking to one of my best friends on the phone about this...is that I keep trying to read, write, or add/subtract, numbers in these dreams.

Now, I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with how the subconscious works in dreams...but reading and writing and math is impossible in a dream. Like...you can't do it. But it's like my brain keeps TRYING! Hehehe, and my friend, David, is like, "Dude...you're gonna break the Matrix and end up in a fucking COMA or something!" But it's not like it's something I'm doing on purpose. It just keeps happening. I can't stop it.

It's sort of freaking me out. Is this just me? Has anybody else experienced this?

I, literally, had a dream where I was determined to write down my address and phone number for someone...and I couldn't do it. And I would crumble up the paper and start again. And then I grabbed a menu (we were all in a restaurant) and tried writing it on there. And I could almost SEE the letters and numbers, but I would mess it up and have to start all over again. I woke up with a headache, but I remembered every single detail. WTF is going on in my head? LOL!

Sometimes I swear that I'm losing my shit and I'm just too damn crazy to realize it. :P

Replies:

• Sighhh...that feels better... :P -- Comicality, 19:17:23 04/25/22 Mon

Sorry that I haven't been around since last week. I had some technical issues (Hardware, not software) that made it impossible for me to get online and grab my files and emails and all that. So, I was out of commission this past weekend.

Let me tell you...I had forgotten how LONG weekends were without my Comsie access! LOL! Jesus, there are a lot of hours in th day! All the more reason to take better advantage of them from now on! :P

OK!!! So I'm searching for anything that I might have lost in the mix-up (Which has been very VERY little! Woo hoo!), and emails will be sent out on Friday! And then...

...The story rollout begins on Monday, May 2nd! Which just so happens to be my BIRTHDAY!!! XD No better time to do it, right? So, love you lots! And I'l have all the kinks worked out, probably by tomoroow evening if not sooner. It's the benefit of never having to sleep!

Seezya then!

Replies:

• Just a random "Thank you" to Com -- dfp, 08:01:22 04/22/22 Fri
    for keeping the board going, all the writing, all the different content you provide, all while dealing with "real life". Thank you.

Replies:

• Hehehe, awww... -- Comicality, 17:48:01 04/21/22 Thu

Look at how TALL lil' Mason Ramsey has gotten in the past year or so! ::Cuddles::

Replies:

• Dangit!!! I just can't write fast enough! -- Comicality, 01:45:07 04/21/22 Thu

I did get to see episode 4 of "Moon Knight" tonight, and ugh! It was awesome! I just...sometimes I wish I could get my ideas out of my own head fast enough. Sigh...I need to buckle down and write faster! Work harder! Not enough hours in the day...

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-persona/

zxM3Z843

Replies:

• Hehehe! :P -- Comicality, 19:25:52 04/19/22 Tue

Hehehe! I never thought a commercial like this would be so darn CUTE!!! LMAO!!! But they pulled it off!

Congrats! :P

Replies:

• Imagine Magazine #38 -- Comicality, 17:11:33 04/19/22 Tue

Volume-83-cover

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

A brand new chapter of Imagine Magazine was posted online for your enjoyment, albeit a few days late while dealing with a few technical difficulties behind the scenes! So, if you haven't read it yet, rush on over and check it out whenever you get a chance! And be sure to click that green 'Up Vote' button to show all of our hard working authors some love! K? You're already at the bottom of the page. The button is right THERE! Just click it! 'Click'...done! Come on! Hehehe, you'd have to deliberately NOT click the button by that point. And that would be a dick move! :P

Think about that!

Hehehe! Love you lots! And enjoy the mag! :)

Replies:

• "Asgardians Of The Galaxy...Back Again!" :P -- Comicality, 10:20:53 04/18/22 Mon

They made this trailer look...really lighthearted! LOL! Because the female Thor story is DARK! Like...like DARK! Like death and crying and cancer and just...dark! But...ok! I trust you, Marvel!

• Holy shit! :O -- Comicality, 12:04:47 04/12/22 Tue

I had almost totally forgotten about this!!! I'm in! SWEET!

Replies:

• Spring Break Prezzies For The Loyal Fans! :P -- Comicality, 15:54:38 04/11/22 Mon

Yep! Spring Break continues with a brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" today! So I hope you guys like it! And look forward to more soon! Cool? K? Because its coming! Better believe me! Have fun! MWAH!!! Love you lots! And thanks soooo much for loving me back! :)

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/jessie-101onlinecelebrity/

And, if you get a chance...check out the completed "My Only Escape" ebook series whenever you guys get a chance! I think you'll like it! ::Fingers Crossed::

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 09:37:34 04/11/22 Mon

This week's 3M selection holds a warm and fuzzy place in my heart! As it should for you too! :P

"Palmer"

You know, there are times when I think about the fact that Justin Timberlake has pretty much been around for my entire life...and I forget what a really good actor he can be away from making music! How he hasn't won some sort of award at this point in his career is kind of baffling to me, to be totally honest.

"Palmer" is a story about a young man coming back home to his small town after an extended stay in prison, and he's just looking to find some solid ground to stand on and begin the process of rebuilding his life all over again from scratch. A task that isn't going to be easy, especially when everybody in town knows what you went to prison for in the first place...but he's determined to make it work, and be a better man for it. However, it is a trailer park neighbor of his that truly becomes his saving grace.

A young boy with a neglective mother who sometimes leaves him all alone for days or even weeks at a time without warning, finds himself staying with Palmer and his mother so that he has someone to take care of him until she wanders back towards being a decent parent again. (Maybe) The boy is also having problems in school, as he's somewhat effeminate, with a love of dolls and princesses and the like...something that Palmer isn't quite used to at all. And as the movie moves forward, the two of them end up being just the kind of redemption that they needed for each one of them to find the strength to keep going.

Overall, I really did like this movie, as it is so touching in a variety of ways for everyone involved. It's something special, where a really odd couple find what they needed in one another, and you can see the change in their character arcs throughout. So check this movie out when you have some time. I wouldn't say that it's a tear jerker, but there are definitely some 'lump in the throat' moments during the movie's runtime. Hehehe, so be prepared for that. PLUS...some naked Justin Timberlake booty is always fun! Ahem! Just saying!

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:36:21 04/11/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Blond Capped Brunettes' Kiss

• "GFD: Children Of Sunset 12" -- Comicality, 13:06:48 04/09/22 Sat

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-children-of-sunset/

A new chapter of the "GFD" themed vampire gay teen Western, "Children Of Sunset" has just been posted! So head on over and check it out whenever you get a chance! Cool? And be sure to let me know what you think when you're done! You know how much I love to hear from you guys! Hehehe! Have fun! :P

• Yayyyy!!! :D -- Comicality, 20:38:36 04/06/22 Wed

Welcome back, Tommy and Billy! ::Cuddles::

• Hehehe, awww.... -- Comicality, 23:34:47 04/03/22 Sun

That's so CUTE! My heart feels all warm and fuzzy now! :P

Replies:

• "Left Without Words 26" Posted! -- Comicality, 06:56:31 04/02/22 Sat

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

A brand ne chapter of the "Left Without Words" series has just been posted! Deme and Shane are desperately searching for a place to be alone! Wish them luck! And let me know what you think when you reach the bottom of the page...and there's that big space there for you to type a sentence or two of your thoughts on the new chapter. Don't let that empty space go to waste, k? I need you guys to SAY something once in a while! Jesus...am I asking for too much? Hehehe...PLEASE?

Alright, have fun! And I'll seezya soon!

• I missed the day.... -- Comicality, 02:38:32 04/02/22 Sat

But to all of our trans guests here on the Shack...we appreciate and celebrate you all. I love you. And I have an unlimited amount of hugs ready and waiting whenever you need one. Ok?

I know that it's hard, waiting for the most ignorant idiots in the world to grow the fuck up...but you'll always have a home here on the shack. Always.

We love you. We see you. And we appreciate you for everything that you are, and everything you ever will be in the future. So hang in there, k? And let's take this world by storm.

Know thyself...and be proud. K?

Replies:

• Imagine Question For 4/1 - "Love Left Over" -- Comicality, 00:41:37 04/02/22 Sat

Think about it for a moment...

one of your closest friends or family members has an extended relationship with someone that they truly fell in love with...but somewhere along the way, everything fell apart. And they break up. They are completely done. No more. Nada. But...he's still a really good guy. He's cute, and funny, and witty, and you two have become great friends, and you have maybe even been tempted to be something more. But held back out of respect for their relationship.

But the relationship is over now, isn't it?

The question is...is it ever appropriate to date someone after they've broken up with someone who is close to you? I mean...he's back on the market, right? And it's not like anyone is cheating or being deceitful by having lewd interludes behind anybody's back. You might be a better match with this cutie than your friend or family member ever was.

Then again...do you think that's crossing some kind of line? I mean, you both know what happened. You're dating someone's ex. Won't it be awkward having him around? Can you guys spend time together, knowing what you know about each other? Is there a time limit involved before you go chasing after someone else's sweetheart? And if so...how long is that time period? A few weeks? A few months? Is dating someone's ex a clear violation of the 'bro code'? Or not? I mean, this cutie isn't goin to stay alone forever. So you might as well 'get in where you fit in', you know?

Have you ever been in this situation before? Have you ever had it done to you, personally? Give us some details! Let's hear what you've gotta say! :)

Anonymous replies are always welcome! Or you can email them to me at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you like, and I'll add your answer to a future issue of Imagine Magazine! Cool? Thanks sooooo much! I have been struggling to get people to talk about this stuff, and that sucks, because the few folks that answer publicly REALLY do help out a whole generation of gay teens and college students who are living through this weirdness right now, in real time. So if you can help them out with a few words of wisdom...you can assist me in trying to make the world a better place. ::Fingers Crossed::

Thanks in advance! Love always! :)

Replies:

• "Savage Moon: The New Breed 39" Posted! -- Comicality, 18:45:35 04/01/22 Fri

A brand new chapter of "Savage Moon: The New Breed" has just been posted! So check it out whenever you get a chance, and be sure to leave a comment or hit that like (or 'love') button to let me know what you think! K? Hehehe...I'm talking to you, hundreds and HUNDREDS of people who read my stuff and can't be bothered to click an emoji on your screen! ::Grumbles:: I'm willing to bet that you spend on Facebook though, right? Shame, shame, shame!  
    Enjoy! And I love you lots!

https://comicality.gayauthors.org/stories.html

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 05:58:36 04/01/22 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Insecurity Rulez"! Sometimes we can all end up being our own worst enemy, you know? We get paranoid, we get overwhelmed, we get nervous. We let our past dictate our current situation instead of allowing our potential to guide us towards a brighter future. So this week, Jimmy wants you guys to search your playlists and find songs about personal insecurities and worries that may or may not exist! Give us at least one...no more than four! K? Happy hunting! Give us some music to let us all remember that somebody out there understands our plight! Have fun!

Replies:

• Hehehe! I love you, Ryan! Well done... -- Comicality, 19:48:36 03/31/22 Thu

• That was just ONE episode??? :O -- Comicality, 19:56:34 03/30/22 Wed

Just finished watching...and...

::Tears Of Utter Joy::

They got the character JUST right!!! OMIGOD!!! I am shocked! Seriously! I should have known when they upped the show to an R-Rating just before its release!

One episode, and I'm already giggling with wicked delight! More death! Feed me! Hehehe!

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 11:41:16 03/30/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Hearts And Hotel Rooms (Parts 1 & 2)"

• Yes please! -- Mike, 00:29:42 03/30/22 Wed
    Apparently a prequel to IT tv series is in the works.

IT is one of those things that's never been done bad to, in whatever treatment it's gotten.

The original book is one of my favourite novels. The original series is probably my favourite of the adaptations, even though the new movies were damn good too.
    Which is saying something cause remakes in recent years are often pretty 'meh' at best.

So as long as they do this right, and make it interesting, I'm on board.

I've always found Pennywise a fascinating character, especially in the book. He/IT is far more than just a clown or a shape shifting monster, but a timeless being, without physical form, from outside the universe.

I'm still willing to fight the point that original (TV) on-screen IT looked better than the new one (Tim Curry FTW!). But it was still a good portrayal.

Replies:

• A Fresh Start 2" Posted Today! -- Comicality, 19:50:12 03/28/22 Mon

https://gayauthors.org/subscriptions/

A brand new chapter of the newest story, "A Fresh Start", has been posted today! So be sure to check it out when you get a chance! This is a GA Premium exclusive series, so head on over to the Premium Section to grab yourselves a peek! And if you don't have a Premium account...now is the time to get one! Because I've got more exclusives coming too, on top of some that are already there! Enjoy! And let me know what you think! :)

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 13:36:07 03/28/22 Mon

This week's 3M selection can seem a bit weird to some folks in places...but there's something about it that i can't get off my mind. It's crazy.

"Slapface"

Now, when I say 'weird'...I don't mean that it's confusing or anything like that, but there are some parts that sort of jump around a little bit. So you have to be sure to pay attention to everything that's going on or you'll felt like you missed something. But, that being said, "Slapface" is a pretty decent and creepy horror flick. There is some blood, but no hardcore violence or over the top gore. Very cool indeed!

The story surrounds a young boy who's parents died in a car crash, and he's being taken care of under the custody of his older brother as he fights to deal with the world, seemingly, on his own. As the boy is becoming more and more of a problem child, his big brother feels more and more helpless when it comes to figuring out what to do with him. And since he's trying to find ways to grieve and move on with his own life, taking care of his little brother isn't easy.

Things become even more complicated when the youngster finds local stories and all about an evil witch that lives in the woods, and when he gets a spell that might actually bring his mother back to life again...he finds himself in the presence of a large woman in tattered cloths and robes who is there to protect him at all costs. No matter what. As the movie moves forward, and things become more violent for the bullies at his school, the police, and even his own brother, you have to ask youselves the question...is he making this all up in his head, is his mother really back from the dead, or is it something else entirely that's haunting him this way?

Anyway, give this one a look if you get a chance. Like I said, it stuck with me for some reason. Maybe it'll stick with some of you too. Enjoy! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 13:34:51 03/28/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Tummy Thumper' Kiss

• Imagine Question For 3/25 - "No No No La La La La" -- Comicality, 21:31:03 03/25/22 Fri

Stubborn. Hehehe, pigheaded. There can be a million ways to consider yourself a stubborn son of a bitch. It happens. But if you had to put your typical, daily, attitude on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stubborn mule on Earth, and 1 being a complete and total pushover...where do you think you would rate?

I mean, there's got to be a certain point where you have to stand up and assert yourself enough to keep people from walking all over you and always getting their way, right? You can't live your entire life being a total puppet for somebody else. Even Pinocchio wanted more out of life than that...and he was a literal puppet. But on the other hand...you can't just be blindingly stubborn to the point where nobody can talk to you and not even the truth can penetrate. I mean, that's just insanity. And yet, these days I'm starting to believe, more and more, that there is a growing population of people that just can't be reached anymore. You can tell them that it's raining outside, and they can go outside and stand there soaking wet, but will REFUSE to believe you. WTF???

I think that weighing in around a 5 on the scale is healthy. Not too gullible to be bowled over by anybody willing to tell you what you want to hear, but not so stubborn where you can't pry your mind open a little bit and see things without some sort of delusional filter keeping you locked in a state of madness. But feel free to be honest with us on this one. Not everybody sits at a 5. There's nothing abnormal or wrong with it. You are who you are, and that's fine. But I'd love to hear where you see yourselves.

Are you happy with your ranking? Do you think it'll ever change? Do you feel like people take advantage of you, either way? Whatever it is that you want to share...add it to the replies below. Cool? I'm super curious here! :P

Replies:

• ((Hugz)) Sorry, you guys. -- Comicality, 17:18:24 03/24/22 Thu

I was having a couple of 'off' days there for a while. I'm sure you're all used to me getting sick from time to time at this point, so I kept stopping by when I was somewhat lucid, but it's been a rough week. That's all. I'm still here though.

Stories start again tomorrow. Cool? Seezya then.

Replies:

• Only ONE week to go!!! XD -- Comicality, 14:51:26 03/23/22 Wed

As a big West Coast Avengers fan, you guys already know that I freaked out when Mockingbird showed up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. a few years back...and I know that Moon Knight is going to be mind-blowing! He's SO awesomely insane! Can't wait! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!

Mockinbird! I know they changed actresses now, but she seems like the kinda girl who would be married to Hawkeye! I wonder what their honeymoon was like! :P

• Imagine Magazine Question For 3/18 -- Comicality, 10:47:36 03/18/22 Fri

It's not unhealthy or 'weird' to feel sad sometimes. I've always said that the worst thing about feeling bad...is feeling bad about feeling bad. It's a spiral that really hurts us in the long run, and it's really hard to escape from sometimes. But I also think that it's damaging to avoid feeling bad every now and then.

Listen...life is hard sometimes. Bad things happen. And we need to develop effective ways of dealing with the parts of our lives that don't always go our way or working in our favor. Depression is painful, but it's also a stepping stone towards getting stronger as a person. It's not going to KILL us. It's ok to feel bad when times are bad. It's okay to cry when we need to cry. Since when has this become something that is not okay?

For this question, we're talking about depression. Have you felt it, been through it, been forced to deal with it? What happened (If you care to share)? How did you deal with it ad get through that rough time in your life? And what advice can you give to other people who might be going through something similar right now?

Maybe it was the loss of a loved one. Maybe it was a defeat, or a betrayal, or a devastating heartbreak. And sometimes...a deep depression can happen for no real reason at all. I've personally been there myself, and it's no fun. Believe me. Take a chance and open up to tell us your story. Maybe you can help somebody else get through it too. You know?

Feel free to answer down below. And anonymous replies are always welcome too, either here or in my email at Comicality@shackoutback.net if you want it added to the list. Cool?

Depression is nothing to be ashamed of. Be aware of your feelings and deal with them accordingly. Nobody needs you to be a superhero. Just be human. It's more than enough. K?

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 10:23:26 03/18/22 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Answer Me"! For this week's challenge, Jimmy wants you to answer this question with the title of the song you're choosing to post in the replies! The question is, "Hey! Where are you going?" And your answer is, "I'm going to (Enter Song Title Here)! Examples are available down below! Remember, the song title in some way or form has to answer the question being asked! Give us at least one selection, but no more than four! Cool? Happy hunting! Let's see what ya got! :)

Replies:

• "A Home For Christmas 4" Is Up! -- Comicality, 09:02:45 03/18/22 Fri

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/a-home-for-christmas/

A brand new chapter of this holiday themed series is now up and ready to go! So I hope you guys enjoy it! And please take a moment to let me know what you think of it when you get a chance! Cool? :)

Writing is hard work, and emotionally exhausting on top of it! But your comments and support always refuels the creative tank! So thanks for that! And also, huge thanks goes out to anybody who sent in a few dollars worth of donation to the paypal.me/Comsie account! You have no idea how much it helps me out! MWAH! Love you too! :)

Enjoy! And Ill be back with more free stuff soon! Promise!

• "GFD: Bloodstained Duet 6" -- Comicality, 15:31:10 03/17/22 Thu

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-bloodstained-duet/

A brand new chapter of "GFD: Bloodstained Duet" has just been posted on the site! So go ahead and check it out whenever you have a chance, and be sure to leave a comment to let me know what you think! K? I always love to hear from you!

Now...just so you know...this is probably one of the darkest and most psychologically disturbing spinoff series from the "Gone From Daylight" mythology! Maybe one of the darkest stories I've written so far, with the exception of the "Darkness Waits" ebook! Taking place in the mid 70's, this is a story that might shake a few folks up. So...beware! Because it'll get worse. Hehehe!

Anyway, enjoy! >:P

And speaking of "Darkness Waits", remember that I'm hard at work to have the next four completed stories ready in time for Halloween this year! So grab the first anthology collection, and look for more later on! Seezya then!

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 16:29:35 03/16/22 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Blog Entry 34"

• Ms. Marvel is coming! Yay! :) -- Comicality, 12:01:06 03/15/22 Tue

I don't know much about her character, as she came along after I stopped reading comic books, but I know that she's a pretty big deal! And a huge fan of the Avengers (Captain Marvel, specifically), and it'll be cool to see her have her own show in a couple of months! She's also Muslim, and this looks like it has a cartoony coming of age vibe to it! So I'm in! It's been a long long time since Marvel has disappointed me on anything. Hehehe!

• Imagine Magazine #82 -- Comicality, 07:19:12 03/15/22 Tue

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

It's the 15th, ladies and gentlemen! And that means a brand new issue of Imagine Magazine is now live and ready for you to read and enjoy! New chapters from some of your favorite authors! And new articles and posts for the month of March! And of course...more cute boys! Hehehe! So have fun! And remember to hit that green 'Up Vote' button to show everybody some love when you get a chance! It's just the click of a button. And you burn half a calorie or something, doing that. So consider it exercise! Hehehe, keep clicking the like buton, and you'll have six pack abs in no time! :P

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

And watch "The Adam Project"! That movie was AWESOME!!! LOL! Plus, Walker Scobell cracks me up!!! If ther was ever going to be a teenage version of 'Deadpool', he'd be it!

Replies:

• "A Fresh Start" begins it's run today! XD -- Comicality, 06:53:08 03/14/22 Mon

So, this is one of the stories that I wrote, specifically, for GayAuthors! And it begins today! They already have the completed story, and will be releasing a new chapter every other week until it's finished! :)

The story is about a man who, even though he's bisexual and is enjoying a 'friends with benefits' situation with a young lady...ends up falling hard for her younger brother as he moves out of his house and is taking a road trip to go to college for the first time. Her brother, Maddox, is a true beauty...inside and out. And may be hiding a few secrets of his very own.

This story is only available as a part of GA Premium! So head on over to the GayAuthors.org homepage and find out how to get yourself set up with an account! Not only will you gain access to stories from your favorite authors that you can't get anywhere else online, but you can also read other stories exclusives from me as well! Including "Strawberry Chapstick", "Lost In Question", and the creepy horror/drama, "Empty Corners"! (The last two stories will be posted to completion very soon as well! And there will be more in the near future!) So grab yourselves a Premium membership ASAP, and enjoy! :P

And look for the "Empty Corners" grand finale soon! I like to make people's brains hurt from time to time! Hehehe! Thanks for the comments so far! A few nightmares are good for ya every once in a while!

Seezya there! And let me know what you think!

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 05:37:36 03/14/22 Mon

Hahaha! Do you ever stop and think back to what you were like as a kid going through puberty, and how you treated your parents during those years? Well, this week's 3M shows you what would happen if they entertained those thoughts in their heads while you were being a jackass!

"Mom And Dad"

First of all, hehehe...let me say that there is going to be some blood in this movie! Most definitely! And a lot of that blood is going to be coming out of actual children! So...beware of that before you go any further! >:P

This movie is actually really wicked! And that's putting it lightly! But, damn...I LOVED it! It takes balls to make a movie like this, it really does. Starring Nicholas Cage (That's already a sign that this is going to be a crazy flick right there!) as a father who's married to Selma Blair, and they are sort of going through a bit of a mid-life crisis, where life just isn't what they were expecting it to be. They're not really miserable, but we all go through a period when we realize that our dreams of being rock stars when we were older have to settle down for suburban life and kids and working to pay the bills. It happens. You know?

However...without any real warning...some kind of strange, hidden, signal gets broadcast on TV screens all over the country, maybe even the world...and it has a strange effect on everybody who sees or hears it. Even though they don't realize it at the time. Suddenly...every adult in town is absolutely consumed with a murderous rage that compels them to KILL their own children! Nobody else. Just their own kids. And there are some truly CREEPY moments in this movie that are like....JESUS!!! And if you think that the kids will all get away...ummmm...you would be wrong. Hehehe!

So, as the chaos sweeps through the town, Nicholas Cage and his wife have also been infected by the signal, and their teenage daughter and her younger brother find themselves running, hiding, and fighting for their lives against their own parents. I'm telling you, this movie is WILD! So check it out! It's an intense ride, believe me! Muahahaha! >:D

PS- Zackary Arthur (From the "Chucky" TV series)...? There's always a short scene in everything he does where he is as CLOSE to being naked as is legally possible! LOL! I'm starting to think it's in his contract somewhere! No reason, just...hey look...boy goodies! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:36:01 03/14/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Plaid Swagger' Kiss

• Imagine Question For 3/12 -- Comicality, 07:50:26 03/12/22 Sat

Do you really think they don't know?

It's a question that I've banged my brain with for many years now, and my sense of self denial is constantly at war with my common sense concerning the idea of whether or not my mom knows that I'm attracted to the same sex.

In fact, I can go back and look through my high school yearbook right now, and I'd be like, "Yep! Him! And that boy too! And he was definitely gay!" Looking back on it, I can easily tell the boys and girls who shared a same sex attraction, even if we werent particularly close as friends at the time. It seems so obvious to me now. How can my parents who have known me from birth and caught m in almost every lie that I've ever told not know?

BUT...parents have their own sense of denial too. Maybe he hasn't found the right girl yet. Or maybe he'll grow into it. Or maybe he's confused and will come out of this phase at some point. So it's possible that you and your parents are stuck in some sort of denial libo where neither side is willing to say what needs to be said. Who knows?

But be honest with us here...do you really, in your heart of hearts, think that your parents or guardians don't know? Even if your just curious. I'm not talking about finding you internet history or catching you kissing another boy by mistake. I'm talking natural instinct here. Do you think they know? And if they do...does that scare you? Or give you a moment of relief? Just wondering.

Let us know what you think when you get a chance. SPEAK UP!!! Stop being all shy and lazy. I really want to know. K? Tell us what you feel! Anonymous answers are more than welcome as always. I just want to share some wisdom with some of the youngsters that stop by th site and need help with stuff like this. Because they're being suffocated in schools right now in terms of being taught anything about this stuff at all! And it makes me SICK! I want to help. And I want you to help me, help them. K?

::Fingers crossed:: Hopefully you guys will find some time to answer this one. :/

Replies:

• Okay, OKAY!!! Geez!!! -- Comicality, 05:40:24 03/12/22 Sat

I will admit that I haven't watched any of the "Boba Fett" series yet. I don't know, that one just didn't seem to grab my attention. But THIS??? Yeah, ok. I'm in! Dammit! It's just a teaser, but they sucker punched me with this one.

Ps- AWWWWWW! Little Luke is pretending to pod race? That's friggin' ADORABLE!!!! :O

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 14:56:48 03/11/22 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Hair And Make Up"! You don't have to be old enough to have been there to appreciate some fun music! Right? This week...Jimmy wants you guys to bring us some 80's glam/rock/hair metal! Hehehe, oh yeah...we're going there this week! 80's bands only! (Or...it could be bands from earlier, but HAD to still be make music in the 80's! So you Sabbath fans are safe! :P) Give us at least one song, no more than four! Put on your floppy wig, grab your lipstick, and rock out with your cock out, folks!!! Happy hunting! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• "My One True Weakness" Chapter 10! -- Comicality, 03:45:59 03/08/22 Tue

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonetrueweakness

A brand new chapter of the "My One True Weakness" is now up and ready to go! I really do hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for the love and support since the series began, and let me know what you think of this newest chapter down below! ((Hugz))

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 06:09:16 03/07/22 Mon

I can still have some real fun with a well made animated flick! Hehehe! Despite what some may believe, I don't just watch horror movies all the time! ::Giggles::

"Rumble"

I actually think this movie is underrated! I liked it! It was a lot of fun, and it has the kind of heart woven into it that you would expect from a quality animation these days. So it checked all the boxes for me. :)

Basically, this takes place in a world where the legendary creatures and Titans from the old legends never went anywhere. They still clash and have fights all the time, and...of course...that means that human beings had to turn it into a sport for gambling and entertainment purposes. Because...money. :P

When the daughter of a celebrity coach for these massive fights takes on his legacy, and the town's champion decides to abandon the stadium that made him famous in the first place...she goes out to find herself an underdog who can be the town's new champion to keep the whole town from going under. From there, we've got some funny moments, some fighting monsters, and a wholesome message that kind of left me with a good feeling in the end,

So check this one out! It's a good family movie, and it'll put a smile on your face when it's done! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 06:07:58 03/07/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Nipple Showcase' Kiss

• Awwww, my heart! :P -- Comicality, 02:17:41 03/05/22 Sat

I was never able to explain it, but when I started high school...sighhhh...Eddie Furlong was like...MINE! I had never fallen so hard for a celebrity before! I don't know why, he just...he drove me crazy! And that will always stay with me. Even in "Gone From Daylight", he was a huge inspiration for 'Taryn'. If only I could have made out with him, just once! LOL!

Mwah! Drugs and all that aside...I'll always have fond memories of loving you, Eddie! Always! Hehehe!

By the way...it's Furlong! Just Furlong! Ugh! It hurts my ears the way he says it. Ewww, ugh! Stop it! Just say Eddie or something!

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 13:05:25 03/04/22 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Cover Me Up"! This week, Jimmy is looking for covers of popular songs! A song that was created by one artist, and later recreated by another artist, paying homage to the original! Now...this can't be just a Youtuber doing a cover in their bedroom! It has to be another signed and a popular artist or band doing a professional remake! k? Give us at least one song, no more than four! Let's see what you got, Shackers! Happy hunting! And always remember that Jimmy loves ya! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• I fell asleep! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 11:28:55 03/03/22 Thu

Sleep sucks, but it happens to the best of us! :P

Anyway, long story! Part two of the last chapter of "My Only Escape" is up! Farewell, good friend! I'll miss you! Mwah!

Now I've got another 'Complete' notch on my literary belt! Woo hoo! Enjoy!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape

Also...if you liked this series, check out "The Secret Life Of Billy Chase" as well! You'll love it! :P

Replies:

• I can't believe they used to try scare the shit out of us with these "Public Information Films" at school. -- Mike, 06:17:08 03/03/22 Thu
    Do any other British Shackers remember these short films they used to show us at school?

You'd have to be between 30 and 50 to have been shown these, because there's no way they'd be able to show them in schools today, lol.

I've never seen an unluckier bunch of kids, lol.

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 17:53:52 03/02/22 Wed

This week's Short Gay Film - "Zero One"

• Imagine Magazine Question For 3/2 -- Comicality, 17:22:40 03/02/22 Wed

If any of you guys or ladies are still in the closet about your sexuality, even in this day and age when it's a lot more accepted than it was when I was growing up...I assume you have your reasons. And if any of your guys or ladies came out of the closet about your sexuality, to live free and feel comfortable in your own skin...I assume that you have your reasons as well. I mean, there's no 'right or wrong' here, it just depends on who you are and what you feel. But...what happens when the proverbial irresistible force runs into an immovable object?

Basically, what do you do if you meet someone that you find truly beautiful, funny, intelligent, and caring...who shares a ton of your common interests...and you two find yourselves on opposite ends of that socially acceptable fence? Can it work? And if so...for how long?

I mean, if you're out and proud...can you be fully happy with someone who isn't comfortable with having other people know about their sexual preference? And if you're in the closet...can you be fully happy with someone who doesn't see your biggest secret as 'no big deal' and wants to be openly affectionate when you're in public? What do you guys think about this one?

They are two different ideologies, and some people can make it work, but others can't. Where do YOU, personally, stand on this? Can a relationship like this work without an eventual power dynamic getting involved, with one side trying to get the other to loosen up, and the other side trying to get the other to tone it down? Have any of you been involved in a similar situation? Spread some wisdom! Hehehe, I'm sure that a lot of people, especially the younger teens reading, could use the help!

As always, anonymous responses are more than welcome! And if you want to put your two cents in, it would be great to see things from your perspective! So let us know what you think! And thanks in advance!

Replies:

• "My Only Escape" Comes To An End Tonight! -- Comicality, 15:55:53 03/02/22 Wed

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape

I was having problems with the code showing up in the finished version, and couldn't figure out what was going on because I had an update that reset all of my personal settings. Grrrr! So every quotation for dialogue and every apostrophe was showing up as super weird and made things unreadable. BUT! I figured it out, and the final ebook has been sent in to be published tonight (for the second time), and I'll be posting it here as well simultaneously! The ebook link will be soon to follow! (The first 4 are already online!)

I'm dividing the last chapter into two parts for the sake of chapter space and continuity, but I'll be able to post again when the 8 hour embargo is listed. So...midnight my time, I guess? Anyways...enjoy! And thank you guys for many years of patience and support! I love you all! Let me know what you think when its finished!

(Can't WAIT to change the status to 'Complete' tonight!)

• This just keeps looking better an better! -- Comicality, 09:55:18 03/01/22 Tue

I am SO invested now! Ten days! Let's go! XD

• Oh, HI, Jacob! :) -- Comicality, 04:34:45 03/01/22 Tue

I didn't know you were still around! I thought you might have just sorta...floated off into the internet ether or something. Welcome back! :P

He's legal now, you know? Ahem...

::Wink:: Just sayin'...if you, like...wanna hang out some time... ::Giggles::

Except, I'm not doing the ice thing. Fuck that! LOL!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 05:02:31 02/28/22 Mon

Some stories can be both tragic and triumphant at the same time. This would be one of them.

"Honey Boy"

Despite having heard nothing but praise and good news concerning this movie, I kept putting it off time and time again for something else. I don't know why...but I'm sorry that I did, because I was really touched by this film when I watched it a few months back. And it give everyone a brave look into an actor that seemed to coming out of complete mental breakdown at the time. But I'm honestly thinking that the world had him all wrong. I really do.

This is the semi-autobigraphical story of actor Shia Lebeouf, growing up a budding child star on the show, "Even Stevens", on the Nickelodeon network. Bravely written by Shia Lebeouf himself, that audience is given an in-depth view of some of the things that he went through growing up, being on a hit show while still living in a hotel room that was affordable and close enough to set for Shia to get back and forth to work and get a chance to make it to the big time someday. A young Shia is played brilliantly by "A Quiet Place" star, Noah Jupe...who proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was the right actor with the right acting chops to pull off the dramatic scenes he was given. And older Shia is played by actor, Lucas Hedges, who is finding himself getting into trouble again and again, and needs to go to a place to come to terms with his past before he ends up losing it all.

Another amazing performance comes from Shia Lebeouf himself, who is cast as his own father in this movie, and he's absolutely incredible to watch in this movie. The thing is, despite some drinking/drug issues, and some serious anger issues...you can't help but to feel that his heart is in the right place throughout the entire movie. He loves his son and wants what's best for him, but he has parts of his past that he can't seem to straighten out without making a mess of things along the way. A parallel to what his son is dealing with as well.

Very well written! Very well acted! All aces from me, personally! So check it out whenever you get a chanceYou might just like it! Enjoy! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:00:28 02/28/22 Mon

This Week:

The 'Photo Finish' Kiss

• Hehehe! This would have been me... -- Comicality, 21:48:17 02/27/22 Sun

...If I had been that age in THIS era! LOL

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.