VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Connor Finnerty - At only 15, this actor/dancer is already making a name for himself and I truly hope to see more from him in the near future! Extremely talented, unnaturally gorgeous...keep going for it, dude! I, for one, am anxious to see more!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
Chatterbox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

VIEW here / VOTE here

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• "My Only Escape" Is going up! -- Comicality, 20:23:06 06/22/18 Fri

So head on over to the site or the Library, and check it out! K? Let me know what you think when you get a chance!

I'll be back soon with more! :P

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Hehehe, ok, back to 'Comsie Work'! :P -- Comicality, 18:27:45 06/22/18 Fri

Marvel's "Luke Cage" season 2 came out today, and I binged my way through nearly half of it this morning/afternoon! Hehehe! I'm LOVING it though! So far, better than the first season. But I had to stop and use some restraint. We've still got a celebration going on here! :P

https://youtu.be/O8cI8SHLaLQ

Gonna start editing as soon as I finish dinner! Next up, "My Only Escape"! Look for it soon! ((Love and Hugz))

• Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke -- Geoffery, 17:07:40 06/22/18 Fri

• HUGE announcement!!! :-) -- bwctwriter, 08:15:08 06/22/18 Fri
    I've kept this under wraps til I actually through all the training, but I manage to pass all the tests needed to become a Crisis Counselor for the "Crisis Text Line!" It's an anonymous (except in an emergency) text platform where people in crisis from all over the US can text in and get free, live help from trained Crisis Counselors like myself about how to cope, how to de-escalate from making a potentially life-ending decision, where to find resources, finding the courage to reach out to the loved ones in their life, and if necessary, send help when all else fails.
    It's a HUGE undertaking that's bound to be super stressful at times, but I feel like it's going to be INCREDIBLY rewarding! Just yesterday morning, I was able to help a friend of someone in distress support said friend, AND was able to make a plan with them to do some self-care so they doesn't end up being in the same situation their friend was in! It was SUPER SCARY in the moment, but SUPER exciting! I'm like... ACTIVELY making a difference with the population I want to work with! SO COOL!

If you're interested in learning more about Crisis Text Line, wanted to be able to refer it to your friends, use it yourself, or even volunteer to be a Crisis Counselor, check it out!
    http://www.crisistextline.org !!
    Or, if you are in crisis, or are even just feeling down and would like a supportive ear (figuratively speaking of course... it's texting after all... :-p ), simply type "HOME" to 741741! It's that easy!

Good times! :-)

Replies:

• Been busy, but Ive got today and tomorrow off! Woo hoo!!! XD -- Comicality, 10:54:50 06/21/18 Thu

The Shack Out Back is in full swing, celebrating it's 20th anniversary online! And this is...ummm...oh wow, it's only been two days! Still, MUCH more to come!!! So, if you missed anything, or haven't signed up for the mailing list above, here's what has been posted in the last 48 hours or so!

You can find all the new chapters on the Comicality Library at http://www.voy.com/17262/ if you want to read any of them! K? I'm also posting on Nifty again for the first time in forever, so...give them some love too!

And there's more coming! Hehehe! So drop by and let me entertain ya! ::Kiss::

Seezya soon!

Ps- Sorry, I have been working SUPER hard on the updates, so I haven't been able to interact on the board over the past few days! I will correct that tonight. K? I've been reading, just don't get a chance to comment as often as I'd like to. ((Hugz))

Replies:

• So Disney's making a new live action Peter Pan movie... -- Mike, 14:13:04 06/19/18 Tue

Most people think that Peter Pan's been done too many times, but the truth is, there's only been one live-action movie based on the story (the one in 2003).

The others have been prequels (Pan 2015) and sequels (Hook). So it'll be nice to have a fresh retelling of the story.

I'm a bit of a Peter Pan 'geek' myself. Ever since I was a little kid and had it read to me by my mother.

The true story behind Peter Pan is almost as fascinating as the tale itself. The character is based on five boys that the author, J.M. Barrie knew during in his life.

The film Finding Neverland, with Johnny Depp sort of recounts it, but a lot of it's not historically accurate.

In real life, three of the boys who inspired Pan died before reaching adulthood. Like the character; Peter, they would not have chance to grow up to have families of their own.

The video below, published on YouTube a couple of weeks ago, covers a lot of the details, but also misses a bit.
    Like the unfortunate death of Michael Davies, who arguably was the biggest inspiration for the character; Peter Pan, and tragically died in what is rumoured to have been a suicide pact with his gay lover, when he was only twenty.

Replies:

• 20 Years Later!!! -- Comicality, 10:45:24 06/19/18 Tue

One story.

That's all it took. One story, typed out in an email and sent to the Nifty Archive. Hehehe, I look back and it seems like ancient history to me, and yet...so vivid that I can remember every detail of it. No big deal, no writing professors, no degree in fiction, nothing public...just a scared and closeted guy who wanted to relieve some sexual tension by trying to write the kind of story that no one else was writing at the time. There were some good ones, but they were becoming few and far between. I had so many ideas for what I wanted to SEE! What I wanted to FEEL! And...I reached a point where I just wanted to take a shot at it. Why not? Right?

Well...here we are, 20 years later. To the day. And it has been an AMAZING ride! Not just for me, but for many of us. When I talk about the Shack, you guys are always included. You are the fire that keeps this place going. It's YOU that contributes a piece of your heart and your emotion, just a few minutes at a time, that has allowed this place to thrive and survive for as long as it has. You are the bones and blood of this place, and I thank the stars every DAY that you guys have stuck by me for so long! And I'm so thrilled to be meeting many more of you guys for the very first time! In the past month alone, I've gotten emails from a TON of new visitors that never even knew this place existed before! So let me extend a welcome to you guys as well, and welcome you aboard. We've become a tightly knit family here over the years, and nothing has changed. Love you lots, and feel free to talk to me at Comicality@webtv.net any time you like. It may take me a while to answer...but I ALWAYS do! Always! :P

I won't take up too much of your time with any long winded speeches or anything. I just want you guys to know that on June 19th, 1998...I planted a seed with a single story that truly changed my life forever. I have no idea who I'd be right now if it wasn't for 'Comicality'...and I have thousands of emails from amazing people who have said the same. We've grown soooo much since this site first started out. We've had our arguments and our heartbreaks, our technological issues and our hacker attacks. But...at the end of the day, we've evolved beyond it all. Love wins. Love always wins. And if you're reading this right now...I'm going to assume that this website, with all of its flaws and hiccups...has made an impact on your lives as well. Even if it was just a moment to make you smile, and think..."Love is grand".

If I was able to do that with a cheap WebTV box, a 3rd grader's knowledge of techy programming, and some words on a screen? Then I feel BLESSED to have become a part of your lives, even if only in a small way. Because, in my mind, that's what life is all about. Leaving a footprint behind. Something positive that will hopefully outlive you through the memories and good fortunes of the people who have, somehow, been affected by the things you've done in this life. Missions accomplished while you had the chance.

I feel good today. Accomplished. Loved. Supported. This website, these stories, will be around long after I'm gone. I take pride in that. I really do. So thank you! I recognize your loyalty to this site, even when I'm being a bastard! LOL! I only hope you recognize my dedication as well, and have some faith in me and my ability to give you the best that I've got. EVERY...SINGLE...TIME! :P

We're going to part for an entire WEEK, folks! Starting today! "New Kid In School 59" is up in the Library right NOW if you want to read it! So enjoy, and let me know what you think!

"Year 20" starts TODAY!!! Woo hoo!!! Keep your eyes right here for more! Let's see if I can raise a few eyebrows between now and next Tuesday, shall we? >:)

In the meantime...hehehe, I just LOVE this kid!!! It's like...one of my favorite videos ever! Let's start this party right!!!

(Click the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/WrkU56igkQ4

Replies:

• I fucking love this man -- Fanson, 03:41:43 06/19/18 Tue
    And I fucking love this song hehe

Replies:

• Revvie's got a new car! W00t! -- bwctwriter, 22:46:34 06/15/18 Fri
    It was a busy day, so I dont have anything more than the stock photo from the dealership website, but I'll post a few more soon! W00t!

Replies:

• I love clips like this.. -- Mike, 17:21:16 06/15/18 Fri

It really does put everything into perspective.

And it makes things like racism, sexism, homophobia and nationalism, etc look all the more silly.

• Whoah...so I guess his EP is pretty much DONE now! :O -- Comicality, 06:56:21 06/15/18 Fri

I mean, an EP is (on average) about 8 songs, and Ruel has pretty much dropped one single after another in the course of about two months! Some with complete music videos to go along with them! That is a LOT!!!

But it's all quality work! Nothing rushed or lackluster. Nothing too compromising for the 'pop' audience. I'm actually really proud of Ruel for writing his own music and creating a heartfelt project of his very own. I'm impressed. Kudos, dude!

Two more from him today! :)

Ps- Did he write the song, "Younger" for a boy or a girl? At first it seems like it's a longing song for a girl, but then it might be a song for an old friend (boy) that he just doesn't talk to anymore. It's kinda hard to gauge which was his intention with that one. But both would be awesome! Hehehe, I've been playing that song when I write! Loving it! :P

https://youtu.be/CH32vkRKmtE

https://youtu.be/wLzBdhH3sEw

Replies:

• Ok, soooo.... -- Comicality, 07:03:08 06/13/18 Wed

...I don't know what the heck is going on or what's wrong NOW...but I'll be around. Promise. You know where to find me. I wish I could say the same. :(

Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

Later.

Replies:

• Just thought this was pretty cool -- Vinny, 06:37:54 06/11/18 Mon

Replies:

• Hahaha! Yeah...our president's going to jail... -- Comicality, 05:57:13 06/11/18 Mon

He pretty much HAS to for democracy to survive. If he gets away with all that he's done...then it's open season on 'the law' itself. So...what do you bet on? Three months? Six? We'll see.

https://youtu.be/mOVPStnVgvU

Replies:

• LOL! I think ALL interviews should be conducted with an army of energetic puppies! -- Comicality, 05:25:46 06/11/18 Mon

Wouldn't that just make life more fun? :P

https://youtu.be/SX9mF288Tb8

Replies:

• This is *NOT* an easy song to sing!!! -- Comicality, 19:44:42 06/10/18 Sun

But Ariana Grande NAILED it! Whoah! I have, obviously, been underestimating her voice in a major way! Jesus! ::Applauds::

https://youtu.be/UjzENV7rhhI

• An interesting video.... -- bwctwriter, 17:58:37 06/10/18 Sun
    #1 is particularly good. ;-)

Replies:

• Wow! He's putting this album together SUPER fast! -- Comicality, 12:30:32 06/10/18 Sun

I was going to say, "Well, it's Summer..." But he's in Australia, so...isn't it Winter? Do I have that wrong? Anyway, this will be Ruel's fourth single already, with videos for three of them! And I've loved everything I've heard so far! Nice! I really think he's going to be the outstanding gem of this year! XD

(Click the link if it says 'video unavailable')

https://youtu.be/1AkHiNOBM-M

Hehehe...and so the 'fever' begins! Not that I blame her! I feel the same way when I watch his videos! ::Giggles::

https://youtu.be/E8UcY_Ul80Y

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 07:12:49 06/09/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "The House Of 'M'"! (Hehehe, it's an X-Men reference...long story. Not important!) This week's challenge is a softball for most of our music fans! All Jimmy wants you guys to do is find songs on your playlist that START with the letter 'M'! Any era, any genre, any kind of music you like! Just make sure that title starts with the letter 'M' and you're in the game! Cool? Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Easy peasy! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Halloween -- Mike84, 10:29:58 06/08/18 Fri

Had no idea they were making another Halloween movie.

And wow, i can't get over how different Jamie Lee Curtis looks now.

Replies:

• I would really love to see this... -- Comicality, 04:33:06 06/08/18 Fri

https://youtu.be/caIFNg_JRL4

I mean, the best comedians tend to be really DARK people when you look at their lives. It's like, the comedy becomes a defense mechanism for dealing with life in general. And Robin Williams was one of the all time greats. GOD, I miss him! But sometimes, a sense of humor is the salve you need to cover up the damage in your life. And it hurts to know that he didn't find a better answer. You know? You never know when that hateful comment or action will be the last straw when it coms to the life of another human being. And that's the sickest truth of all.

Love always, Robin Williams. Love always.

Replies:

• This week's Gay Short Film... -- Comicality, 20:30:24 06/07/18 Thu

Adding some more stuff to the ComicalityShack youtube channel tonight! Including this week's short gay film, "Older Man"! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6n0so1vczVk

• YAY!!! XD -- Comicality, 02:14:55 06/06/18 Wed

That's right! The Comicalityshack youtube account just hit 400 subscribers today!!! ((Hugz all around)) THANKS to allof the loyal fans, and all the new ones showing up on an almost daily basis! Enjoy! And I'll have more for you guys soon!

Hehehe, sorry, this is a new thing to me. So I'm having a major 'ego' moment right now! Don't spoil me! ::Giggles::

I made it through an EXTREMELY busy weekend, but I actually have a few days off in a row now! So I guess it was worth it. I also have June 19th off, which is the Shack's 20th anniversary! And...hehehe...I've got 'stuff' planned! ::Nods::

Anyway, I'm finally getting a bit of a rest at long last, and that means good things for you guys! I'm working on emails tonight! And then more stuff tomorrow! K?

Don't worry, Matt! I'll be getting in touch with you soon to figure a way back into the chatterbox chatroom as well! That's next on my list of things to get back in working order. Promise.

"I love it when a plan comes together!" - Hannibal, "The A-Team"

20th Anniversary celebration starts on June 19th! Be sure to stop by and say hello! :) It'll be one hell of a party!

• I think it was Nathan that posted a teaser for this a few months back... -- Comicality, 17:55:26 06/05/18 Tue

...And it looked really cool, but the teaser was so short that it didn't get a chance to show us much. The full trailer was released today! VERY cool! I don't think I've ever seen a live action steampunk movie done on this level before. It's almost like watching anime.

https://youtu.be/IRsFc2gguEg

• Hehehe! Go, Ruel, GO!!! :P -- Comicality, 04:46:38 06/04/18 Mon

Wow, he has been putting in overtime recently! Sweet! Let me just make it known...my three picks from 'Teenpop Nostrodamus' back in January? Ruel, Carson Leuders, and Bomb Digz! Although, the only one working harder than Ruel right now is Kain Rivers! Who's got...JESUS, he's got a lot of new videos! LOL! But he might make it too! Who knows?

Love you, Ruel! Mwah!

https://youtu.be/Nel_hT0ZQHA

• WDotW For 6/4 -- Comicality, 02:29:40 06/04/18 Mon

I think there's more buzz around his sister, Kayla, right now...but the last few months have been productive for him! So who knows? We may just be seeing the tip of the iceberg here! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 02:27:52 06/04/18 Mon

This week's 3M goes to some pretty dark places...and it takes the time to explain why.

"And Then I Go"

This was a surprising independent film, released (I think) digitally not very long ago. Something about this movie really stuck with me, and that's mostly due to the incredible performance of the film's main young actor, Arman Darbo! Parts of this movie are downright heartbreaking. Geez! Reminds me of a young DiCaprio, honestly!

"And Then I Go" tells the story of two boys in high school who are looked upon as being somewhat 'strange'. And strange means unpopular. Unpopular leads to demeaning comments, rumors, and routine bullying, both at school and away from school. However, this story begins to darken...little by little...and just as you're getting to understand what's going on and who the main characters are, you begin to think..."Oh gosh! This won't end well!"

I spend the movie routing for the main characters to catch a break but...dammit! The thumbscrews get turned, the situations get a bit more severe, and this movie soon becomes a portrait of teenage isolation, bullying, peer pressure, and violence. So...if you're in the mood for that sort of thing, check it out when you get the chance!

it's not a depressing movie, nor is it an action movie. It's just life...played out in ways that makes you wonder, "Could that have been me at that age?"

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 02:09:26 06/04/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Happy Head & Shoulders' Kiss!

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 23:26:47 06/01/18 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Ups And Downs"! This week's challenge is pretty simple! Find songs in your favorites playlist that have either the word 'up' or 'down' in the title! No variations! Hehehe, it MUST be one of those two words! Any genre of music, from any era you like! Simple enough, right? Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting!

(Please put all video embeds in the reply below to prevent the board from slowing down.)

Replies:

• Hehehe, I'm loving this story right now! -- Comicality, 22:17:43 05/31/18 Thu

I don't know why, but I can kinda hear this playing during some of the turbulent "Billy Chase" moments of the stories! Yeah, he hasn't had the most 'easy going' moments in his relationships so far. LOL!

But I've always been a huge fan of Leroy Sanchez, and I really like this ballad from him. He brings so much emotion to everything that he does. So...::Applauds::! He deserves to be one of the greats right now! Seriously!

https://youtu.be/hScBBFRkuWA

• "GFD: Dark Web" is back up! :P -- Comicality, 21:53:53 05/31/18 Thu

Not too much to change about these first two chapters, as I've already gone over them before. I was hoping to have the third chapter ready for today, but it's very dialogue heavy, and I try to take my time with that kind of thing. But I hope you guys enjoy it, regardless. Especially if you haven't seen it before! :P

Have fun! And let me know what you think!

• A new "Left Without Words" chapter is up! :) -- Comicality, 17:45:52 05/31/18 Thu

So, enjoy! I hope you like it! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! Hehehe, I'm still sorta working on letting people know that I'm still alive online, and momentum can be a hard thing to rebuild once you've lost it. But I kinda liked not being public for a little while. Just me and my family here at the Shack. ((Hugz))

But we're going back to the madness again, so bear with me. K? The next generation of Shackers are coming! So come on in and welcome to the asylum! ::Giggles:: I'll be answering your emails as soon as I get a chance!

Gotta run! Seezya soon!

• LOL! Brilliant!!! -- Comicality, 03:11:52 05/31/18 Thu

I, honestly, never realized ANY of this stuff before! Hahaha! But, no worries! I'm still a fan, Christopher Nolan! You keep bringing us the good stuff! ::Salutes With Pride::

https://youtu.be/IpN_wAlYZSs

Funny thing is, I wrote about something similar on the GayAuthors writing blog a couple of weeks ago! And it definitely rings true. Any artist's work is a reflection of who they are to some degree. Similarities happen. I think it's a good thing! :P

You can take a peek at the article by clicking on the link below!

https://www.gayauthors.org/blogs/entry/17491-one-life-to-live/

• Working on emails tonight! :) -- Comicality, 22:21:28 05/29/18 Tue

I have been trying to get back to a bunch of you guys recently, even if I've only been doing it a few emails at a time. But I'm making that my focus for tonight! So I hope to get to you soon!

Also, a big welcome to all of the folks who are just now finding the site for the very first time! :) Thanks for the emails! And feel free to look around the site to see what you can find! There is a bit of a work to be done in getting the rest of the site back in working order, but there is SO much more to discover here! There are some very talented people working on it as you read this, so it won't be long! K?

In the meanwhile, have some fun! Welcome to the Shack! And I'll talk to you soon! (Hopefully, I'll be answering your emails tonight as well!)

And I'm NOT dead! LOL! I promise! Has it really been that long since I've been publicly posting stuff? Hmmm...maybe it has. My apologies. I just kinda figured you guys were keeping up with me the whole time. I'm happy to be back on your radar though. ::Giggles::

We've got a 20 Year Anniversary celebration to plan for! June 19th! Be there! You won't want to miss it, trust me! :P

Coming up next? "Left Without Words", "GFD: Dark Web", and "Billy Chase"!!! Keep an eye out! Smooches!

• For guys getting freaked out about exams -- Paddy, 17:03:22 05/29/18 Tue

A bit of relief especially if you can do it yourself.

• "Waiting Outside The Lines" Is Up! :P -- Comicality, 14:48:45 05/27/18 Sun

Hehehe, sorry, I passed out last night trying to format this chapter for you guys! I need one format for the Library, one for Gay Authors, one for A3, and one for Wattpad! So...my eyes were going blurry on me by the time I was halfway finished! But...it's up now! So enjoy! And let me know what ya think!

Also, be SURE to support Greyson Chance's brand NEW album when it gets released! It's coming soon! And it's the first album since his coming out! So I'm anxious to see what he's got for us! Awww, he's so grown up and sexy! Fanboy for life! Go, Greyson, go! :P

https://youtu.be/mDUd37i8_FU

• Hehehe, I am waiting for my cousins to go to SLEEP, dangit!!! :P -- Comicality, 21:35:41 05/26/18 Sat

...But they seem like they're on a cocaine high tonight or something, so they are approaching 'Comsie' levels of insomnia now that school is out for the Summer! ::Giggles::

Holiday weekend! BUSY!

But there's no WAY they're gonna outlast me! I'm the master of unhealthy sleep schedules!

They wantedme to put on the first "Deadpool" movie so they could watch it. HA! Nice try, 'tweener' cousins...but NO! LOL! I am NOT going to try to explain that to your parents later on! However, they have never seen Bruce Lee's "Enter The Dragon"! So that will be our movie of choice while the five of them find a way to go the hell to SLEEP tonight! Much more appropriate.

What? I'm not a MONSTER, ya know? LOL! :P

Anyway, I'll be up until...well, dawn, prolly! And "Waiting Outside The Lines" is next on the list! So check your email accounts for the announcement when I get a chance to post it, k?

Seezya then!

• Best new song but it's not new lol -- Caleb, 11:15:53 05/26/18 Sat
    It was just on my Spotify and I love it and was like hey these guys need to hear it to lol!
    https://youtu.be/y8MYENImt9c

• Welcome back, Ryan! :) -- Comicality, 07:23:49 05/24/18 Thu

A very laid back and mellow new single from Ryan Beatty! I think this is the first bit of music he's released since coming out as gay a year or two ago. Which is big for a teen pop star at the beginning of his career. I'm proud of ya, dude! Keep going! I'm a fan!

"Pony boy, ride on...ride on...ride on me! In my fucking dreams!" Whoah! Hehehe! ::Blush:: That's kinda HOT, to be honest!

https://youtu.be/EJezGUWDExE

• A new "Billy Chase" chapter is up! -- Comicality, 05:41:27 05/24/18 Thu

Funny story...

I was adding stuff to the ComicalityShack youtube channel tonight, and I noticed something. Besides the fact that even MORE people have subscribed to the channel since I last checked! (THANK YOU! Smooches!) But the number two video on the site, in terms of views, was the very first teaser for "Gone From Daylight"! At around 6,000 views, this was the very first announcement that I was rewriting the whole thing and bringing it out as an ebook...and fans went CRAZY over it! Hehehe! This was the first real 'visual' that anybody ever got of "GFD" and it's characters.

https://youtu.be/vyt_K8idTvc

Coming in right behind this video, taking the third and fourth spots with around 3000 views each, is "Shelter" and "Agenda 21"! Which are also site favorites, and those vids were well received as well. (I'll add those in the reply below!)

BUT...nothing, and I mean NOTHING, compares to what the "Billy Chase" video got in terms of views! If 6000+ is number 2 on the channel, then "Billy" is in the stratosphere! Nearly 29 THOUSAND views!!! Jesus! LOL! I honestly think it touches something within us all when we see it. I remember definitely wanting that song and nothing else to be a part of that trailer. I remember crying when it was still 'brand new' and having those feelings, and listening to those lyrics...so powerful.

I'm glad that it did it's job and got people interested in the story for the first time. A new chapter is up today, and I'll be posting it to Nifty soon. Maybe a whole new generation of "Billy" fans are waiting to discover it too. Which would be awesome!

Enjoy, you guys! And let me know what you think! :P

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

Replies:

• Whoah! GREAT list! I concur! :P -- Comicality, 05:02:54 05/24/18 Thu

https://youtu.be/uIEXutnhpwg

• Yo Com! -- bwctwriter, 20:31:42 05/23/18 Wed
    When can we sit down and figure out why you can't get into chat? I'm working thru Saturday morning but I have the weekend off. Got time?

Replies:

• Something to share... -- Comicality, 16:22:23 05/23/18 Wed

Matt baume has more videos on YouTube with similar content, so subscribe when and if you get a chance. I really like his stuff, and wanted to share!

https://youtu.be/LpuJb9MnZDE

• A new "Jesse-101" is up! :) -- Comicality, 15:18:50 05/23/18 Wed

It was ready last week, but...people are jerks. So everybody suffers until they learn to behave themselves. One week at a time. Trust me, WORST case scenario...I get to relax and watch TV and have FUN in my life instead of being a slave to people who do nothing but complain and whine about what they can't have for free. So my apologies to the rest of you for being so cool and inspiring me to keep moving forward. It means a lot to me. YOU guys are the ones that I write for! And you make every addition worthwhile. Thank you. Mwah!!!

I'm also going to be posting on Nifty tonight for the first time in months! Hehehe! And that means new readers might be dropping soon. So let's give them a warm Shacker welcome, k? The next generation of fans is on its way, and we will all be better for it. K?

Seezya soon! Enjoy the new "Jesse"!

• Whoah! Ok, so...they're still doing this! And I'm in! :) -- Comicality, 16:14:29 05/21/18 Mon

At first, when I heard they were doing TWO versions of "The Jungle Book", I was like...why? :/ But ONE is based on the beloved Disney cartoon version, and one was based on the actual book. Now I LOVED the live version of "Jungle Book" from a few years back! I thought it was GENIUS! If you haven't seen it, check it out! Even this TRAILER got me smiling and feeling all good inside! Hehehe!

https://youtu.be/WtR9tqPa48s

However, the book is very different. In fact, "The Jungle Book" is an extremely DARK story. And it looks like this movie is going to stay true to the not-so friendly version of the classic. This should be interesting. Because...well...no spoilers or anything, but there was NO singing and good vibes in the original story. It was just a few steps away from being a friggin' HORROR movie! LOL! And it's boasting just a big of a stellar, Oscar worthy, cast as the other one (Which is saying a *LOT*!!!) So, yeah...I'm kind of excited to see where they go with this!

https://youtu.be/GpxCT36DxKg?list=PLpezAxde1Z5TlWgruBxFPWufxwTfBdsNp

• WDotW For 5/21 -- Comicality, 05:50:14 05/21/18 Mon

I wonder if he has a date for the prom. Hehehe! I could just sit on the bleachers and let him do all the dancing for the both of us!

:P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 05:48:36 05/21/18 Mon

This week's 3M inspires you to push forward and bring your talent up to the potential that it was meant to have! Even when the obstacles are pushing you back with everything it has to give...you win anyway! :)

"Amateur"

There's always a warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with a story about having the odds against you, and yet you triumph and come out on top, regardless. It's inspiring, you know? :)

The movie, "Amateur", is about a young boy who just happens to have a remarkable talent for playing basketball. So amazing, in fact, that other coaches and talent scouts have begun to take notice. Coming from a struggling background, with a hard working mother and a father that is...somewhat 'unstable', he definitely has an uphill battle ahead of him. But when he's on that court, it's like everything falls right into place. It's the one place where none of that other stuff matters. I like that.

However, once anyone gets noticed for being exceptional, life changes happen. Some people will help you achieve your goals, some people will use you to achieve theirs. It's easy to get stuck in the middle while trying to figure out who is who.

Anyway, very cool Netflix movie. Good for an afternoon matinee if you're looking to be entertained and uplifted at the same time! Give it a look when you get a chance!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:24:37 05/21/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Feel Of Fresh Linen' Kiss!

• Been home for a little bit... -- Comicality, 21:47:43 05/20/18 Sun

Life gets hectic for me on the weekends, but I am breathing a sigh of relief tonight! Day off tomorrow! Woo hoo! Ain't life grand? ::Giggles::

What can I say, I'm in a happy mood! Feels good! :P And it's almost time for "Into The Badlands"! So I've gotta be front and center for that! I swear, those black eyed teen assassin kids are creepy as hell! I mean...what can you DO??? They just slaughter EVERYBODY! Jesus! You've got no chance at all...

Anyway, I'll get on and get back to my emails later on tonight when I finish crashing for a bit! Hope to talk to ya soon! Love you lots! Always!

((Giggle hugs and gumdrops))

https://youtu.be/BhuapMt-GAw

• It's happened again: At least 8 killed in Santa Fe High School in Santa Fe, Texas, near Houston. -- PeteIM, 11:53:26 05/18/18 Fri

You can monitor the latest at:
    https://www.click2houston.com/ (NBC)
    http://www.fox26houston.com/ (FOX)
    http://abc13.com/ (ABC)
    https://www.khou.com/ (CBS)

• James Earl Jones is GREAT, but... -- Fanson, 20:59:41 05/17/18 Thu
    You know, I'm mexican and I grew up with Disney movies in spanish, and they're really great. Since I started learning english (20 years ago) I also have watched them in english, not always, but sometimes. And I love them that way too, because I know every song and every line in both languages.

The thing is, regarding TLK I've always had a problem picturing Mufasa as a father with JEJ's voice, because I always think of Darth Vader hehe. That's why I PERSONALLY love more the latin spanish version, because the voice he has really makes him feel like a dad, if you know what I mean.

Judge for yourselves

I don't try by any means to say JEJ's work is bad, because it's not! it's amazing!! I just feel like in the "dad feel" latin spanish got it better. Again, this is MY personal opinion, and I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

• Wow that year went quick! -- tricky71, 16:35:21 05/16/18 Wed
    Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was posting about this last year but its Tourette Syndrome Awareness month again May 15th to June 15th.
    Just wanted to throw that out there and sneak back into the shadows lol

• YAY! New from Troye Sivan! :) -- Comicality, 15:18:08 05/16/18 Wed

https://youtu.be/rxmtHVSVjdo

• I won't lie... -- Comicality, 13:40:00 05/16/18 Wed

This kinda made me feel like shit.

I will never understand the mentality of, "I'm gonna BULLY somebody into working harder to give me free shit by making them feel like total shit!" I just...I'm done with these people. Yeah, I have plans and get excited about giving you guys new chapters...and 'life' happens!

WHAT??? COMICALITY has a fucking LIFE outside of giving me what I want when I want it??? YES! Who the fuck do you think I am! Take a minute. Seriously. Breathe, and think about the fact that I'm an actual person in real life. With friends and family and needs of my own. Think about the fact that I have more of a purpose to my very existence that doesn't involve entertaining YOU and making you happy. I mean...is it really that difficult to empathize with my side of the situation? You can't humanize me long enough to think, "Maybe I won't make a public statement to shame and humiliate Comicality? And maybe that'll get him to give me what I want?"

Guess what? Fuck you! You just ruined everything for everybody. I'm not posting anything until next week! You fucked it up. Now everybody is on punishment. I'll send new chapters to a few people in email who have been true friends to me over the years if they want it. But as far as posting stuff publicly? Every time one of these people feels entitled to make demands on the time and effort I put in to creating free entertainment for them? Everybody suffers. Let's weed out the brats and get back to business.

See you next Wednesday!

I'm so DONE with this bullshit!

I'll be doing emails tonight instead. I'd much rather talk to you guys and share a few smiles anyway! ((Hugz)) THANKS for being so awesome! Some people don't appreciate what the have until you put them in check!

Fuck!

https://youtu.be/TRTkCHE1sS4

"A new "Billy" chapter will be up tonight! I was going to post both, simultaneously...but it'll be ready, probably not long after you read this. K? :)"

A response...

"Well it's almost a month later and no announcement-- where is chapter 345? or whatever chapter number. How about finishing a story-- New Kid in School, Kiss of an Angel, The Secret Life of Billy Chase & and so many others. Seems like the vampires have taken over. Please don't even think about tying all of the stories into GFD."

Replies:

• Heheh, 'Eleven's' Boyfriend! :P -- Comicality, 11:39:15 05/16/18 Wed

::Giggles::

Yeah, it's Jacob Sartorius, and one of our Teen Pop Nostradamus contestants for this year...but you start dating Millie Bobby Brown from "Stranger Things"? You're 'Eleven's Boyfriend' now. That's just how it goes! :P

https://youtu.be/IP8k2xkhOdI

• Woo hoo!!! I got 25 out of 30! :P -- Comicality, 02:55:40 05/16/18 Wed

Of course, I think some of these are more 'flaws' than attributes...and some of the last five I can't do anything about (No siblings, no blue eyes, and I don't know about my mom's morning sickness! Hehehe!), but HEY...I'll take it!

Yay! That's my weird ego moment for the day! :P

https://youtu.be/ASthCF9OiCw

• The easiest sell ever... -- Comicality, 00:10:58 05/15/18 Tue

Shacker: "So, there's this new movie coming out about these two teen surfer boys from Australia...

Comsie: "Let me stop you right there...I'm in!"

Shacker: "Wait...but I haven't even told you..."

Comsie: "Don't have to! I'm SOLD! Where can I find it?"

Shacker: "...It's a coming of age drama that takes place..."

Comsie: "Doesn't matter! Not in the least! I'll pay anything!"

Shacker: "Umm...they're cute..."

Comsie: "Yep! You kinda implied that when you said 'two teen surfer boys from Australia'! What about that statement doesn't sound cute to you? I'm ready! Let's go. 10 out of 10 stars! I'll be waiting in the car!"

https://youtu.be/gViRfoNmGOg

• Hehehe, yeah...I remember that happening a few times, growing up... -- Comicality, 19:31:03 05/14/18 Mon

...Because...'friendship'! XP

https://youtu.be/qRUXdbCcDOI

Replies:

• Happy Birthday, MasterM!!! -- Comicality, 19:06:55 05/14/18 Mon

Sorry it's a few days late! I had a bit of a family weekend. But I didn't forget your Boy Farm order! Hehehe!

"Open the gates!"

You may pick two of the eight boys below that we've chosen to escort you. 'Blond and slightly effeminate', as mentioned in your order. :P

Enjoy!

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/14 -- Comicality, 03:54:57 05/14/18 Mon

How do people talk to this boy? Seriously. He's, like...distractingly beautiful. I can't imagine being able to hold a conversation with him without my mind wandering. That poor boy! :O

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:50:56 05/14/18 Mon

Never ever trust anyone who has to tell you, loud and clear, that they're NOT a monster! Hehehe!

"Living Among Us"

This is one of those 'found footage' type of movies that I thought was really cool and put together well. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

When the existence of actual vampires is exposed to the rest of society, a small documentary crew is allowed to access to a vampire family that wants to tell their side of the story, and wants it to be known that humanity has nothing to fear from them, whatsoever. They're people, just like everyone else. Normal. Sane. Rational.

However, this is a darkly comical horror movie...so obviously, things go wrong at some point. I won't say anything more than that! You'll just have to check it out for yourself! :P

Very cool flick for a Saturday afternoon! Grab some popcorn and give it a look! Trailer down below!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:38:47 05/14/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Birdy Birdfeeder' Kiss!

• Com- I think you'd like this video... it's very 80s... -- bwctwriter, 10:49:42 05/13/18 Sun
    :-p

Replies:

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER 😀😀 -- Greg, 15:13:05 05/12/18 Sat
    Happy Birthday Master!! Hope you had a good one!!’😀😀...or many good ones! Lol!😂😂
    LOL Pete!! If that cake is from your last birthday!! Cripes!! You coulda burned down the house...or maybe that’s what you wanted people to think with all those candles...so you could have a bunch of firefighters come over to your house...🤪🤪

Replies:

• He really would deserve it. I wouldn't be surprised at all. :) -- Comicality, 04:31:59 05/12/18 Sat

Actually, the entire young cast of "Stranger Things" does a remarkable job on the show! And not just for child/teen actors, but for actors in general. So, I'm wishing you the best of luck, Noah! And can't wait for season 3!

Ps- Awwww...his voice is struggling a little bit! That's adorable! @2:17, especially. I remember how frustrating that was for me when I went through it. But it doesn't last long. Hang in there, dude! :P

https://youtu.be/9TrgmMvMYQI

• My friends were right lol -- MasterM, 19:29:41 05/11/18 Fri
    I guess having birthdays after one's 18th doesn't feel different hehehe. Atleast I won't be treated as the youngest in my class anymore... Wait... that doesn't make sense.

May-born people are the best *wink*

Have a good day everyone. :)

Replies:

• Mother's Day is Sunday in many countries... -- PeteIM, 13:44:38 05/11/18 Fri

Replies:

• Yeah...me...babysitting my little cousins on my day off. -- Comicality, 11:14:23 05/10/18 Thu

Surprisingly effective. ::Nods::

https://youtu.be/AF_nfazQaek

• Whoah whoah whoah!!! :O -- Comicality, 10:57:58 05/10/18 Thu

....Is Jacob Tremblay in a new "Predator" movie???

Wait!!! There's a new "Predator" movie???

I thought that was a weird industry rumor or something? Holy...

https://youtu.be/VPI9E-wNK8s

• LMFAO!!!! -- Comicality, 10:40:36 05/10/18 Thu

https://youtu.be/49UHAsIk2Ds

Replies:

• Hehehe, because...'tired'! :P -- Comicality, 04:52:12 05/08/18 Tue

I was editing a brand new chapter of "Jesse-101" to go up as soon as it was finished, but I'm falling asleep here at the keyboard. (Work plus the Shack equals fatigue and burn out after a few hours) SO...I'm going to move "Jesse-101" to Thursday night instead, and I'll add "GFD: Circle Nocturnus" to the Shack for the brand new "GFD" fans!

I'm shifting the schedule around so everything can be at its best. I'm also rewriting a bunch of older chapters for ALL of the stories on the site, as well as preparing some of them for ebooks once everything else is in proper working order. SO...no worries! :) I'll keep you guys entertained while construction is underway! K?

In the meanwhile...ummm...there's this! LOL!

https://youtu.be/Wh9amMeiRYQ

Replies:

• Wow...I'm a little stunned, to be honest. -- Comicality, 20:54:42 05/07/18 Mon

A new video was released from Donald Glover yesterday (Childish Gambino) called "This Is America". A part of me wants to laugh because I know that he's known for his sense of humor and it's exaggerated as a parody. I know that apart of him is joking. But another part of me knows that he's NOT jolking, and he's saying something pretty brutal with this video.

Check it out...

https://youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY

I mean...it's so true. Some people make music glorifying a violent lifestyle, they dance and rap and sing while completely ignoring the lingering, real world, consequences of their actions. You get a glimpse of the brutality involved. Not just a song anymore. All of this disturbing stuff going on in the background, and it gets ignored. 'Get your money'...but at what cost? You know?

I don't know. Food for thought. Discuss?

Funny how there's never a look of fear on his face until the very end when the violence he got paid to encourage comes after him. That's crazy.

Replies:

• What the...??? -- Comicality, 15:40:18 05/07/18 Mon

Do you see what that dude did to Luke Cage??? :O

Jesus! About six weeks away! I'll be ready!

https://youtu.be/sB1in0KkoG4

• Found on Tumblr... -- PeteIM, 13:31:00 05/07/18 Mon

http://just-shower-thoughts.tumblr.com/

When you look into the mirror, you are seeing a slightly younger version of yourself.

Ironing boards are like surfboards who gave up surfing and got real jobs.

If your House is haunted, the best way to keep evil spirits at bay would be to put holy water into a humidifier.

H8 is read as “hate” but height isnt.

If Wolverine always heals, then he still has his foreskin.

The Odyssey is the most elaborate response to a “Where the fuck were you?” question from a significant other.

In 70 years, there will be a bunch of old black dudes named “T’challa”.

The best liar you know is not the best liar you know.

TL;DR is abbreviated because it’s too long to read.

Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you on a roller coaster at 70 mph, but bank cameras can’t get a clear shot of a robber standing still.

Car sex will be way more prominent once self driving cars and taxis become wide spread.

Much of Amazon.com’s Prime Video collection feels as if it were assembled using only films they were able to pick up randomly at yard sales.

When you hear someone shout at a dog in a foreign language, you can feel how the dog feels in that moment.

Never play the ‘the floor is lava’ game with a Hawaiian… they’re much more experienced than the rest of us.

If mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood, life would be so much better.

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/7 -- Comicality, 07:47:53 05/07/18 Mon

I wonder what goes on when Christian, Carson Leuders, and the other boys, get together and have free reign over their hotel rooms. Can they trash them? Can they have groupies over? Hehehe! That would be wild!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:44:47 05/07/18 Mon

Sometimes, you're just in the mood to see somebody kick ass and leave their enemies, face down, in the dust! Hehehe, because...why not?

"Scorched Earth"

You may recognize our main heroine in this movie as the actress who played 'Angel Dust' in the first "Deadpool" movie! And yes, she's still a badass! Hehehe! :P

Now, while this movie may have slipped under the radar of most sci fi movie fans, I think I got a little bit more than what I was expecting with this one. Which is always a good thing!

Taking place in the near future, where the ignoring of climate change has set off a series of catastrophic events, making the Earth nearly uninhabitable as a result. "Scorched Earth" plays out as a post-apocalyptic, sci fi, action movie...but feels more like an old 'Western' in a lot of ways. Which is a cool combination when you're watching it.

When a high bounty goes out on a big 'catch' like the one she's going after, all sorts of mayhem ensues, and we have our movie! I, personally, think the movie is a little anti-climactic (no spoilers, of course), but I'll leave that up to you guys to determine for yourselves. Either way, it's a cool sci fi flick for a Saturday afternoon! So grab a snack, check it out, and let me know what ya think!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:42:29 05/07/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Blond Collar Criminal' Kiss!

• Is Mexico as dangerous as they want you to believe? -- Fanson, 00:38:55 05/06/18 Sun
    Hi guys, long time no see :P I haven't posted in a while, but I'm always checking the site, I'm just so busy with shcool and life you know?

So, 5 de mayo just went by (a day we really don't celebrate here hehe)and no, it's not Mexico's independence lol, and I thought that this would be the perfect occasion to post this video, given that almost every american become mexican on this day xD.

This video is from a canadian guy living in Mexico City, and it really captures what Mexico really is. I hope you like it and I'd love to hear your thoughts, from anyone still reading the site hehe.

Ps. Mexico REAL independence is on September 16th, if you were wondering. :P

Replies:

• An alternative means of connecting to the Shack Chat if the link at the top of the page isn't working... -- bwctwriter, 20:41:13 05/05/18 Sat
    Try this out! :-)
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.shackhosting.net/#comicality

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 15:16:00 05/05/18 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: - "Dynamic Duo"! This week's challenge? Jimmy wants you to search your playlists for songs that are performed by a group of only TWO people! No more, and no less! Now, when Jimmy says 'two people', that doesn't mean two lead singers in a band. It doesn't mean one artist and his/her DJ. And it can't be a one time collaboration between solo artists either. It has to be an actual, two person, group! The Brothers Johnson, Wham!, and Sam and Dave, would work! DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince, The Beatles, and Carlos Santana feat. Rob Thomas, would NOT! Let's see what you come up with! Give us at least ONE, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting!

Replies:

• "GFD: Strobelight Puppy" added to the list... -- Comicality, 13:05:18 05/05/18 Sat

I was pretty wiped out when I came home from work last night, so I passed out in the middle of posting stuff! LOL! I'll fix that today! :P

More to come! Love you lots!

• YES!!! THANK YOU!!! -- Comicality, 23:32:47 05/03/18 Thu

Sorry to @Eminem313, as I don't know if you even read this board anymore. (Understandable. Life gets in the way) But Em's last album was...ugh! WTF, dude? Yeah, that was not Marshall Mathers at ALL!!! I don't know what happened there.

BUT...from the very beginning, I have always said that Royce Da 5'9" is the ONLY rapper alive that can match Eminem, lyric for lyric, flow for flow...and this new single proves that once again! Jesus! What better way to bring the 'Rap God' back to greatness than Royce's flawless wordplay???

Seriously...Eminem has done songs with Jay Z, T.I., Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye, Redman, Method Man, Dr Dre, Missy Elliott, Busta Rhymes, etc...and he ALWAYS comes out on top! Royce is the ONLY one who matches up! And they practically grew up together in Detroit together. (Royce is on Em's first album ever) This brand new song just feels like 'home', you know?

Love you both! Keep showing folks how it's done!

https://youtu.be/dARAN1z2KqY

• Soooo... -- bwctwriter, 23:18:48 05/03/18 Thu
    Am I the ONLY ONE who can get into the chatroom, or are yall just lazy? :-p

Replies:

• "GFD: Bloodstained Duet" Is Getting Posted! -- Comicality, 20:11:03 05/03/18 Thu

There is a third chapter of this story that is ALMOST done, but still needs some work! The content is a bit...'dark'. Hehehe! But, you've come to know that about me at this point, so what else is new! LOL!

In the meanwhile, I'm posting it soon! And "GFD: Strobelight Puppy" will also be posted tonight! Coming up next, a break from vampire goodies! "Jesse-101" is coming!

Hope you guys like what I've been writing/editing lately! And thanks for the emails! MANY new "GFD" fans have been popping up all over the place! LOL! Which is awesome! I just...I thought I told you guys about the "Blood Bank" site before now! Whatever the case, I'm glad that you've been so entertained lately! More to come!

And HUGE hugs to everybody who made donations to the Paypal up above this month! You guys are SO friggin' cool! THANK YOU!!! Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

• HAPPY BD COMSIE! -- Rickgayaz, 09:58:23 05/02/18 Wed

Replies:
    Archives: 123456789 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.