VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Valin Shinyei - Another former "Billy Elliot" boy makes the list this week! 15 Year old Valin Shinyei has not only been a part of the musical, but also has a few movies under his belt (Including "A Christmas Story 2"), AND was one of the winners of the Purpose Tour dancer contests! Which means he got to get on stage and dance behind Justin Bieber in front of a HUGE audience! That's a lot to accomplish by 15, dude! Keep going!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• I'm trying to learn to type...GAHH!!... -- Dwayne, 22:20:48 04/08/17 Sat
    I never learned to type properly...no classes when I was in school or anything...so I'm trying now...I have a program on my laptop that I'm working on...maybe I'll get better so I can get on the chat and actually keep up...lol...any other suggestions on getting better?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Lol. These kids remind me so much of me and my friends at their age -- Mike84, 12:11:23 04/11/17 Tue

The kid second from the end, on the right, is 12-year-old bassist Tye Trujillo, son of Metallica bassist Robert Trujillo.

He's only twelve and has just been hired by another rock band, Korn, to be their bassist on tour, in South America. Which is pretty damn impressive for anyone to claim, let alone someone so young and new in the game.

PS: Word of caution to anyone posting comments that INCLUDE videos.. you might get this message if you try to preview your post before sending it..

Everything is fine. But you won't be able to preview it before sending it.

It might just be an issue for Chrome users. I don't use IE or Firefox. So I wouldn't know.

Replies:

• Love him hate him wtv. -- Johnny, 17:41:06 05/25/17 Thu

This is a totally inspiring speech. Mark Zuckerberg was back at Harvard today to receive a diploma after dropping out all those years ago. All you guys at school, college. uni listen well heck everybody listen well it’s never too late. Did I just say heck? :) Guess who’s fault that is. :) If Plan A doesn’t work out then go to plan B and on and on never give up. It doesn’t have to be massive like Facebook just think of what you want to achieve that will make you happy and go for it however big or small. I know it’s just talk right now but I honestly wouldn’t mind seeing him run for president in 2020 2024 whenever.

There’s CC on Youtube.

https://youtu.be/RJJRrYTbu0A

Replies:

• I think I'm in love with this place :D -- Mike84, 14:29:31 05/25/17 Thu

So I've just got back from the beech, my third walk on there this week. It's saved me a couple of trips on the treadmill :P

Right now, it's about 26Β°C (79Β°F) in the north of Scotland, which is unreal. There's quite a few people on the beech soaking up the sun, and some real eye-candy, topless young guys walking around, which is always a plus. XD

I love how everything's so close by here. As well as the beach, there's a pizza place, a curry house, an ice scream parlour, and a fish & chip shop all within 5 minutes walk from home.

The house itself is a little small for my liking, and I've had to leave some stuff in plastic containers cause there's just not enough room to put them out. I'm used to living in pretty large houses, so it'll get some getting used to.
    And there's no bath here which I miss. I enjoy a good soak but I'll have to make do with just the shower. But that aside it's still a nice pretty little cottage so over all I'm content with it.

I took a few snaps if anyone wants to check them out, but I'll post them below so not to clog up the board.

Replies:

• Hehehhe, annnnd...I will definitely be there watching! :P -- Comicality, 11:26:23 05/25/17 Thu

Nice pants! LOL!

https://youtu.be/Ngn7NiY_4ho

Replies:

• Happy Towel Day! If you have a few hours, have a listen... -- PeteIM (DON'T PANIC!!!), 04:35:19 05/25/17 Thu

Today is the day we honour Duglas Adams, the author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
    https://youtu.be/88lhjT7zJHo

If you don't have the time, and since this recording doesn't have closed captioning, visit your local library and borrow the book.

Replies:

• THREE new music videos for you Joey! And anyone else who would enjoy subtitled vids... :-) -- bwctwriter, 21:47:48 04/29/17 Sat
    This one's sad, but beautiful and a worthy cause... So many kids go missing every year, it's crazy... Though I do find it odd that he called the song "runaway train" even tho some of those kids depicted in the video were clearly kidnapped... but whatever....

Trivia tidbit- All the kids whose names/pictures appeared in the video are indeed real live kids who vanished here over the years... A Google search about the video says that 26 kids were found after being featured in the video, though it doesn't say how many, if any, were found alive... :-(

Still a very heartfelt song, and certainly a noble cause. And even if it didn't save everyone featured... It still made a difference, and surely has inspired others to keep up hope, and to keep searching, for anyone who's lost a loved one to the unknown...

Enjoy

Soul Asylum- Runaway Train w. captions from The Rev on Vimeo.

Replies:

• First 25 emails sent... -- Comicality, 00:06:58 05/25/17 Thu

Made that last one just before midnight...

Sent out the first batch.

The second batch....starting now...

Replies:

• Hanson's new single :D -- Fanson, 23:24:16 05/24/17 Wed

It's really good and very inspiring :)

Replies:

• Was babysitting the rugrats today... -- Comicality, 20:59:44 05/24/17 Wed

I swear that I can't remember having that kind of limitless energy! Hehehe even at their age. I'm hoarse from screaming, 'no, stop, and don't'! Hehehe! I'm going to try to put the house back together now. Geez!

Then...it's back to work...

Seeya soon.

Replies:

• New video! Yay! -- bwctwriter, 20:36:01 05/24/17 Wed
    This song, in my opinion, took Christina Aguilera to a whole new level, in terms of how the world saw her... She made herself known, both through the lyrics and the video, as a supporter and advocate of all love, and all people...

When she first came out, there was a bit of a war going on between her and Britney Spears, as far as who was better, more popular, etc... I think Britney appealed more to the "pop music" following, and Christina was seen more as "alternative"... Plus, SNL and the like painted her as a slut and lacked any real talent... Though I think they kinda did that with Britney as well... :-p Still, it seemed public opinion was more on Britney's side than Christina's... This song definitely made the music world see Christina in a different light. And as always, it spoke a message the "lesser people" of the world needed to hear.

Enjoy.

Christina Aguilera- Beautiful w. captions from The Rev on Vimeo.

• Just Imagine -- Johnny, 13:52:54 05/24/17 Wed

https://youtu.be/Rla5YcMpNrQ

Replies:

• Gaahhh!!!! God bless your genius tech, Tony Stark!!!! -- Comicality, 12:44:07 05/24/17 Wed

Not just ONE, but TWO, new Spidey trailers today!!! I am so psyched for this movie!

LOL! That's hilarious! And noooooooo! Alien Chtauri tech! That's bad!

Replies:

• Manchester... -- Mike, 12:41:58 05/24/17 Wed

Still in shock here. I have friends and family who regularly go to see shows at Man Arena.

I've also been several times seen several bands play there.

My mum told me about the attack Monday night and it's taken me nearly two days to be able to check in with everyone.

Some of the victims were as young as 8 years old. It's truly heartbreaking.

I'm still not fully back online my broadband provider (BT) is messing me around. I was supposed to be connected today, but the engineer apparently came out to fit it this morning, did something externally, and then decided he needed to do more work. Didn't even drop by, or call me, despite me waiting in all day, like I had been asked to. So I'm pissed off about that.

Anyway, bought a 4G wifi thing for now. Hopefully I'll be back up and running next Wednesday on BT broadband.

• What the...??? :O -- Comicality, 12:30:18 05/24/17 Wed

Hehehe, Obama's not the president. Donald Trump is the president. This happened YESTERDAY! This is AFTER Obama! And you can't blame him for the Iraq war, that was the Bush administration. That was 5 or 6 years BEFORE Obama! How the hell can you even work that out in your own head? You might as well blame Abraham Lincoln!

This is a serious situation. If Trump's 'buddies' wanted to do something positive, they'd have him get in front of the cameras and send a message that the US stands behind Manchester and supports them during this tragic time. But instead, he's 'tired' (Of shaking hands, smiling for pictures, and eating chocolate cake, I guess. How exhausting.) and people are trying to blame Obama to take the heat off of him. BE PRESIDENT! Stand up and address the situation! This is serious! Come on, dude. Just TRY! Please? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. If nothing else it'll be a mark in your rather empty 'win' column. SAY SOMETHING!

I know poke fun at the whole 'Blame Obama' thing, and thankfully Obama has the grace to just keep his calm and not comment when they pull this garbage...because if I was in Obama's shoes, at this point I'd wanna get in front of the world's biggest microphone and scream:

• K...I was trying to do more... -- Comicality, 02:00:30 05/24/17 Wed

But I have literal CRAMPS in my palms, and sore fingers and wrists right now. I HAVE to stop!!!

Just...give me a few hours to rest, ok? Please?

I'll take a break and start up again.

Emails tomorrow. I will really really REALLY FUCKING TRY to answer you guys individually!!!!!!!!!! K?Don't fucking get pissy at me for taking a few days!!!!! WTF??? Chill out.

:((((

::Deep breath:: Work harder...just...fucking work harder. Until I die. That's what people want, I'm guessing. I'll stop everything and tend to YOUR personal problems as soon as possible. K? Will that make you happy?

I went to the chat, but my hands gave out on me in the middle of it. It hurts to even make this post. It's taken me a half hour just to type this out. I can't type anymore tonight. I can't stand it. I'll try to get two or three hours of sleep and I'll start up again. If you're HATING me right now, please read this and know that I'm trying my best. Ok? Please?

I'm in physical PAIN right now, but I'm still trying to be there for you. So stop abusing me and wait your fucking turn. Because this is the best I can do. And it hurts. :(

I need a few hours rest...that's all I ask.

I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Replies:

• Owwwww...my shoulders hurt. :( -- Comicality, 23:40:38 05/23/17 Tue

Taking another ten minute break. Maybe...twenty. Ugh! This HURTS! I honestly haven't spoken more than ten words to another living human being today. Not my friends, my family, nobody. And it sucks. But...whatever.

A new "Waiting Outside The Lines" chapter is now up and ready to go. K? So, enjoy, and please leave a comment or something if you like the chapter.

Ok...I'll get back to work soon. Just give me a breather, k?

Later...

Replies:

• LOL! @ 3:50...is Sheldon's dad James Comey? ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 19:56:36 05/23/17 Tue

This show looks like it could be hilarious! I'd check it out :P

https://youtu.be/XR-jIhwIfIw

• Imagine Magazine Issue #35 Is Out -- Comicality, 19:04:55 05/23/17 Tue

Sorry. I should have announced things a few weeks ago, but new stuff is there from Mike, MrM, Cirrus, and myself. The "Who Was It?" article is up with everyone's answers from the Shack and from Gay Authors. Plus, we got to have some tabloid fun too, just in case you needed a smile. K?

You can find this issue and all the ones before it at https://imagine-magazine.org/

Enjoy. And leave a note for the authors and contributors if you get a chance. They work really hard, k? They deserve a little thanks...

• "Agenda 21" has a new chapter up in the Library... -- Comicality, 16:54:22 05/23/17 Tue

Hope you guys like it. ((Hugz))

• RIP Roger Moore -- Comicality, 14:39:46 05/23/17 Tue

Sean Connery will always be the 'legendary' James Bond, but Roger Moore was the one I grew up with. Rest well...

• When the worst things happen, we are at our best... -- PeteIM, 12:55:49 05/23/17 Tue
    After the attack hundreds of people in Manchester took to social media to offer spare beds and rooms for those stranded in the city.

Driver AJ Singh said he tried to help wherever he could.
    "I've had people who needed to find loved ones. I've dropped them off to the hospital. They've not had any money, they've been stranded," he told Channel 4 News.

"We should come out and show whoever's done this that it doesn't matter because Manchester, we're glue and we stick together when it counts."

Sam Arshad, from StreetCars Manchester asked his drivers to give free rides to anyone stranded after the Ariana Grande concert.

"The audience was a very young audience, and there were a lot of people there without their parents," he told the BBC.

Read the full article here:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40011977

Replies:

• Manchester -- Cirrus, 04:51:11 05/23/17 Tue
    I've got no words. It's so unbelievably sad. So many of the people at the concert would have been kids or teenagers, and I think we're going to hear some heartbreaking stories about those who died.

Replies:

• #PrayforManchester -- Johnny, 02:05:33 05/23/17 Tue

Replies:
  • I see... -- Comicality, 01:54:01 05/23/17 Tue

I'm still not working hard enough. :(

I'm still not...'Superman'.

Ok. I'll just have to work harder then. And harder, and harder, and HARDER...until certain people appreciate what's going on here.

I love you all. I know you keep asking me to 'prove' it, but how about I start asking you to 'accept' it instead. Because my battery is running pretty low these days.

I hope people's selfish needs are worth the physical and emotional pain I'm about to put myself through. At least you'll be happy for five minutes. Right?

Later...

Replies:

• Since Trump is in the Middle East, let's take a camel ride... -- PeteIM, 01:03:09 05/23/17 Tue

Avicii - The Nights (Extended Mix)
    https://youtu.be/79l_rkt1CYo

With lyrics
    https://youtu.be/zSnBlJbvX1E

Replies:

• Monday Karaoke -- Johnny, 17:42:46 05/22/17 Mon

Can’t say I was a 1D fan but I didn’t dislike them. They’ve all had a go a β€˜solo’ and I think Harry has come out way on top I like his new album. Sign Of The Times makes me think of Train back in the Drops Of Jupiter days.

Wtv this is fun and he’s got a good taste with older songs. :)

https://youtu.be/JvLLx0cpJVI

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/22 -- Comicality, 17:36:06 05/22/17 Mon

How many former "Billy Elliott's" is this now? Rhys Yeomans, Elliott Hanna, Kiril Kulish, Tom Holland...

I'm thinking we'll eventually get to them all! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 17:30:45 05/22/17 Mon

This week's 3M shows you what a lot of your teenage boys are really doing when you're not around to watch them! Hehehe!

"Sleeping Giant"

Some years ago, I remember this movie by Larry Clark called "Kids" came out, and there was soooooo much controversy surrounding it! People were saying it was so disturbing and they gasped in horror, some saying they had to leave the theater! I'm thinking, "Omigod! Well, what kind of harsh and gritty reality are they showing these people to get them so riled up?" Then I saw it. And it was like...what? You mean teenage boys curse, and drink, and experiment with drugs, and have sex, and shoplift? Sounds like every teenage boy that *I* went to school with. What was so 'shocking' about it?

"Sleeping Giants" is sort of like the Canadian version of that movie.

The indie film surrounds the Summer antics of three close friends. Good boy, Adam...who isn't nearly as wild as his two best friends, but has fun surrendering to peer pressure every now and then. Cranky boy, Nate...who takes wild antics and vulgarity to a whole new level most of the time. And pretty boy, Riley...because...yummy! :)

Now, you guys know how coming of age stories go. Drama, humor, trouble, girls, drugs, fights, etc. But I enjoyed it, and I thought you guys might too! Have fun! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 17:17:51 05/22/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Morning Wood' Kiss!

• Since this past week in U.S. politics has been so unbelievable, I'm posting Last Week Tonight with John Oliver to explain it. -- PeteIM, 04:06:45 05/22/17 Mon

The following will probably only be view-able in the United States. To that end, I've also posted another link that might be view-able in all countries, although it also might be removed by HBO.

Stupid Watergate: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
    https://youtu.be/FVFdsl29s_Q

For Non-U.S. viewers
    https://youtu.be/26JxsU7QZ58

Replies:

• One more before I get ready for work... -- bwctwriter, 21:18:47 05/21/17 Sun
    This song is by a band that formed after Blink 182 broke up (but would later reunite... and break up again... :-p )
    Anywho, this song is pretty self-explanatory in the title and lyrics, so I'll dispense with the commentary and just present it to you. :-p

Angels & Airwaves- The Adventure w. captions from The Rev on Vimeo.

Replies:

• Congratulations Joey on your Gradutation!! -- Philszzy, 21:12:44 05/21/17 Sun
    Hope you had a great weekend and great Graduation ceremony today!! Hope you had good celebrations and food! Good luck on your further adventures starting today.

Replies:

• Shack Summer Will Be AWESOME This Year!!! -- Comicality, 19:29:25 05/21/17 Sun

A long time coming, I know...but I'm ALWAYS writing! K? Even on the stuff you THINK I forgot about! :P Have some faith in me! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• Ok! Hehehe! This time, let's not destroy the server! :P -- Comicality, 19:04:00 05/21/17 Sun

Alex Bright's short film version of "Gone From Daylight" is now available again for all who haven't seen it yet! :D So, you guys can follow the link below and watch it whenever you get the chance! However...we want to be a bit more 'careful', since the last time around we crashed the server and caused all kinds of virtual mayhem trying to watch the first, 'live action', story from the site to ever pop up! So please...just visit the link, don't re-link it if you can help it, and enjoy! K?

Also, this is Alex Bright's unique vision on the "Gone From Daylight" saga, and he and his and his team are actually looking to shop this around as a possible TV series! :O CRAZY, right??? This is a BIG deal, people! So if you like what you see, PLEASE speak up and leave some compliments on the film! Just taking 30 seconds to give your comments on this might actually make "GFD" a reality!!! Think about that! :)

Alright, gotta go! But check out the movie! I LOVE it! And big hugs to Alex Bright for even making this possible!

The Sumer is coming, folks! Don't say I didn't warn ya! :)

"Gone From Daylight" Short Film:

https://filmfreeway.com/project/913025

Password: sunrise

Have fun!

Replies:

• OK, here we go.....Alex Bright's GFD senior movie will be showcased tomorrow (sat May 6th) night. Need a few more questions, please. -- RickGayAZ, 16:59:04 05/05/17 Fri

Replies:
  • Tricky71 - I was going to post this as a comment to your post, but I thought it might get more people viewing it as a new post... -- PeteIM, 13:06:46 05/21/17 Sun

Just like with stuttering, some people are able to stop their tics (for a while anyway) by singing.

Here's Adam Ladell with his original song - Superpowers.
    The video has Adam singing his song and it's astounding the way he can stop his tics while he sings. This song is repeated. The first part is Adam singing for the camera and the second part is the song with lyrics.

Adam came in second on The Voice Australia Season Five.

Superpowers - Adam Ladell
    https://youtu.be/uYNVcx2TRBA

If you only want to see the song with lyrics, go to
    https://youtu.be/uYNVcx2TRBA?t=4m2s

Replies:

• :-o New video! Yay! -- bwctwriter, 08:18:48 05/21/17 Sun
    This band... I don't really know what happened to them, but they were good back in the day... Maybe they were kinda a one-hit-wonder type band... *shrugs* Nevertheless, it's a meaningful song. Enjoy

Lostprophets- Rooftops w. captions from The Rev on Vimeo.

Replies:

• It's your day, Johnny. Have fun! -- PeteIM, 03:31:10 05/21/17 Sun

Replies:

• Hahaha!!! ::Wipes Eyes:: I can't! I can't even...!!! XD -- Comicality, 22:41:45 05/20/17 Sat

Replies:

• Hehehe! June/July is gonna be awesome for comic book movies! ::Fingers Crossed:: -- Comicality, 12:49:42 05/20/17 Sat

• He's GONE!!! Come out of your bomb shelters, folks! XD -- Comicality, 11:45:23 05/20/17 Sat

Hehehe, just like Pete said below, Donald Trump is officially off of American soil for a week and a half!!! Come out! Take the streets, people! He's on the other side of the friggin' planet! He's YOUR problem now, suckers!!!

Hi, 'sanity and freedom'! We missed you guys! ((Hugz))

• Long time no talk. -- Jake, 04:29:02 05/20/17 Sat
    Hey everyone, hope you're doing okay. I'm sure you all talked about this at the time but I'm just finding out, albeit late.

http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/kiwi/ died last year. This is very sad to me, I talked with Kiwi via email back in the day. His stories meant a whole lot to me when I was going through a rough time.

I remember talking to our very own Comicality a lot back then too.

I haven't been reading a lot of stories lately, and I haven't been in tough with the community but this is very sad to me.

If you all haven't read Kiwi's stories you owe it to yourself to do so.

I regret that I didn't stay in touch with Kiwi. It's just really sad is all. I went back and looked for the archive of that email chain and all I can find is me telling Comsie that I had talked to the author.

Replies:

• *Eminem pokes his head back into shack after returning home from his semester." -- eminem313, 16:34:47 04/18/17 Tue
    Hey, the gang is all here! Great! :)

So, it's been a little bit of time again since I last was here. A few new updates for you all!

I'm officially done my college tenure! Just gotta wait until June for my diploma, haha!

Now what's really cool is that I've scored an internship with my, now former, professor. I'm gonna be helping him with administrative work until the end of June. Fun stuff!

Umm, so in addition to that, baseball starts up again in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting back out on the field as the umpire I am and officiating some great games!

Now just to get through the summer so I can get back to school studying Legal Studies and Forensic Psychology! :D Well, the FP will have to wait until after my first year when I get more electives opened up.

Well, that's it for me. How's everyone else doing? :D

Replies:

• Saturday Night Fever. :) -- Johnny, 17:49:24 05/19/17 Fri

We’re going to an old school party at a club tomoz night. Getting in the mood with this mix. :)

https://youtu.be/CgIH0QseEjs

Replies:

• President Trump is starting his first overseas trip today... -- PeteIM, 14:55:28 05/19/17 Fri
    Now we just hope that he doesn't embarrass the United States in the process. For your convenience, here are selected late-night talk show hosts with their impressions of his performance, presented in the order in which they were aired.

Replies:

• This just in! Joey to join the ranks of the greatest twink porn stars on the net! -- Shack News Now, 18:50:41 05/18/17 Thu
    Fresh and barely legal, our own Joey has signed an exclusive, multi-million dollar deal with twinksrus.com to be the new face of gay twink fantasy for years to come! Speaking only with Shack News Now insiders, Joey said it was time to shed his good-boy image and fill a hole (PUN INTENDED) left by great twink veterens, like Brent Corrigan, Kody Knight, and Hunter Page! Here's just a TASTE of what's to come!

THIS JUST IN! It was recently discovered that Max, our beloved friend and Shacker, was seen last Friday night, exiting a gay nightclub in West Hollywood with the music industry's biggest closet-case, Justin Bieber! It's unclear if the two are in a relationship. or if Max is just stringing Justin along until his own music career takes off. More to follow!

Also in late this afternoon: Nathan saves child from burning building! Nathan was on his way home from school today when he passed an apartment building whose residents were running out screaming. Being an amateur superhero, Nathan raced over to help out. A young woman had been trampled by the stampede while attempting to reach her 11 year old son, after returning from a Real Housewives marathon get-together with fellow female tenants 3 floors below. Nathan sprang into action, raced up to where the boy was trapped in the smoke-filled building, and carried the boy down 8 flights of stairs by himself to safety! The town will bestow an honorary medal of bravery upon him this Monday in a televised recognition ceremony! Don't miss it!

That's all for now! Stay tuned for further developments!

Replies:

• Tourette Syndrome awareness month -- tricky71, 18:17:25 05/18/17 Thu
    http://imgur.com/ZGmMBq8

Hi guys its Tourette Syndrome awareness month from 15th may to 15th June. As some of you know I have Tourette Syndrome and raising awareness is a really important thing for all sufferers and something that I spend quite a lot of time helping to do, so I just wanted to post this here just to spread awareness that little bit further. If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to try and answer them.

Replies:

• So I started watching "Dimension 404" recently... -- Comicality, 17:19:22 05/18/17 Thu

And I really LIKE it so far! It's a short sci fi series on Hulu with a bunch of episodes that are roughly an hour long, and I guess it's like the new 'Twilight Zone' in terms of content. :)

It's like if "Black Mirror" had been made in America...during the 80's! Which is AWESOME!

I'm about half way through it now, and episode 4 has Ryan Lee in it! ("Super 8") And he plays a gay teen video game junkie! Which was like...awwwww! ::giggles:: So cute! Mwah!

Hehhee, hey look! Taryn's faux hawk! :P

Anyway, I'm answering a TON of emails today! I've done 82 replies so far, and I'll do more later on tonight once I take a break! K? My fingers need a rest! Hehehe!

Seezya soon!

• A New Video! Yay! -- bwctwriter, 15:41:48 05/18/17 Thu
    Maroon 5 is good shit...

Enjoy. :-)

Maroon 5- Maps w. captions from The Rev on Vimeo.

• I've got cake!!! :P -- Comicality, 19:17:09 04/30/17 Sun

Just wanted you all to know that! I'm eating cake right now! Mmmmm...cake!

LOL! Cake makes me happy!

Replies:

• The time is upon us! Looking for voice actors! XD -- Comicality, 23:09:42 05/17/17 Wed

So I just got word today from Zuln, Billy chase animator, and she is looking for some of you guys to be voice actors for the animated series! :) We do have someone for "Billy" himself, but we still need more to fill out the characters of 'Book One'! A 'Brandon', 'Jamie', 'Simon', 'Bobby Jinette', 'Sam', 'Jimmy', 'AJ', etc! And don't be worried about doing voices for more than one character, as some 'internet magic' can be used to sound different! So, even if you're older, we may still be able to make you sound like a teenager for the story. If any of you guys are interested in trying out for the official "Billy Chase" animated series and want to send in some voice samples, let me know at Comicality@webtv.net and I'll be sure to forward all attachments her way so we can get this under construction! Cool?

Wow...first a live action "GFD"...and now a Billy Chase cartoon! How awesome is that? Hehehe! Just IMAGINE what's coming next!!!

Replies:

• The last "Into The Badlands" was...*AWESOME*!!!! -- Comicality, 12:38:31 05/17/17 Wed

I did NOT expect these two to ever go at it! The Widow takes on her own daughter??? Ahhhh! That was CRAZY!!! :O

She made Widow bleed! Whoah! Love this show! Season 2 Finale this Sunday!

https://youtu.be/-vBgvR_kAEw

• Time's almost up... -- Comicality, 10:58:43 05/17/17 Wed

The last few straws are being placed on the camel's back as of this morning. The word 'impeachment' is no longer being whispered...it's being shouted. And Trump might not only be impeached, but removed, and possibly even sent to jail.

Is the sun shining a little bit brighter today? Or is it just me. Tee hee...

Replies:

• Greyson Chance remakes a classic 80's hit for the new "Dirty Dancing" TV series! -- Comicality, 02:32:06 05/17/17 Wed

Sighhh...well done, Greyson! Hehehe, see you on Thursday! ::Nods::

https://youtu.be/fzZwWBeIw8k

Replies:

• Can this be right? Two Birthdays in a row? -- PeteIM, 04:24:00 05/16/17 Tue

Replies:

• And next on the BD list: NATHAN.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- RickGayAZ, 03:55:28 05/16/17 Tue

Replies:
  • Happy 18th birthday Joey -- tricky71, 14:45:23 05/15/17 Mon
    hope you have had a great day, life only gets better now dude! Enjoy! :) (((hugz)))

Replies:

• Well, you finally made it! Time passes by soooo fast when you're having fun! -- Comicality, 10:54:51 05/15/17 Mon

Our Joey is turning 18 today!!! He's an adult now! He can do PORN! LOL! (Don't EVER let me catch you doing porn!)

Since you've been here we saw you come out of the closet, learn to drive, graduate high school, experience your first kiss, and now you're stepping into adulthood! Damn...

Congrats, Baby Bear! You have yourself an AWESSOME birthday! SUPER HUGS from me to you! K?

Oh, and I made you this t-shirt! So you can remember where you were when you joined the family! ::Giggles::

Oh...and OF COURSE the Boy Farm is open! Take as many as you want! At 18...you might burn through them pretty quickly! LOL! ((Hugz)) Love always, little brother!

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/15 -- Comicality, 10:48:02 05/15/17 Mon

Hehehe, an 'X-Factor' cutie indeed! No English subtitles, unfortunately...but whatever he's saying...it sounds pretty cute to me! :P

Awwwww! ((Snuggles))

Replies:

• ~~~ Mondy Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 10:46:14 05/15/17 Mon

This week's 3M kinda surprised me. I like surprises. Hehehe!

"Clay"

Now, I wouldn't classify this as a 'horror' movie, as it's more like a "Tales From The Crypt" episode more than anything else, but once I started watching, I kinda got into it. Like I said, it surprised me. :)

The story revolves around a 14 year old boy who's being bullied by the town's hulking drunk, who is dead set on making his life a living hell every chance he gets. However, when a NEW boy moves into town (Taken care of by a half crazy lady that you might remember from the Harry Potter series), he finds himself lured into a very dark and troublesome game.

Using a special 'clay' in a local reservoir, the boys find out that they can create life with whatever they mold out of the materials found. So, to handle the bully problem, they decide to create a giant 'Golem' out of the clay to act as their protector. And maybe even their 'assassin'.

So, without giving too much away, I found myself really liking this movie! The story is cool, the new kid is quite sinister in his intentions (Is he supposed to be gay? I'm not sure. They hint at an infatuation a few times, but...who knows? Not relevant.), and it's good for a weekend afternoon if you wanted to check it out.

I could NOT find a proper trailer for this movie ANYWHERE online, I'm afraid. So it may be difficult to find. But I have Xfinity On Demand, and it was on there for free. So, if you've got basic cable, look it up, you might find it there.

Down below is the only thing I could find on YouTube. And it has a really loud Russian dub over the English, so you can't hear the dialogue. But, if you just wanted a peek at it, look in the reply below! Cool?

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 10:30:44 05/15/17 Mon

This Week:

The 'Bridge Between Benches' Kiss!

• I stayed up all night makin' this cake for you, Joey! -- bwctwriter, 07:52:35 05/15/17 Mon
    Enjoy! :-p

Replies:

• Happy 18th Birthday Joey! -- Greg, 07:10:02 05/15/17 Mon

Replies:
  • Happy 18th Birthday Joey! -- Dom, 05:25:28 05/15/17 Mon
    Guess no longer can call you lad. Have to be man now! Hope you have a fantastic day buddy!

Replies:

• Full trailer says a LOT more about the new X-Men show! -- Comicality, 03:16:09 05/15/17 Mon

I didn't know Percy Hynes White was gonna be, like, the center of the show. That's awesome! Now I've got another cutie to watch every week! Hehehe, they should play "Gifted" and "Gotham" back to back every week!

He looks pretty damn powerful too! Good! Kick ass!

https://youtu.be/uHWDrqVVAQg

• Update from Comrade Jake -- Comrade Jake, 00:41:18 05/15/17 Mon
    Hi everyone.

Second year of university? Done!

Ground floor of house flooded recently? You betcha!

I'm about to be an Uncle? Oh man that's crazy.

Yeah so life is moving along. Seems like only a few months ago when I first sent Coms an email as a terrified young teenager afraid to actually send him an email. Anyway. Haven't posted in ages but just letting everyone know I'm still around and reading all your stuff.

For those of you who don't already know, I'm an elections junkie and I've been getting some good stuff this year so far and to come. From provincial elections in Canada to European elections to South America and beyond, this year is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm rambling at this point about stuff that interests me.

So if you made it this far, go ahead and respond with something that really interests you!!!

Love, CJ

• Happy 18th birthday!! -- Philszzy, 00:13:32 05/15/17 Mon
    Have a great 18th Birthday. No one deserves a happier one than you. You are a great person and the kindest most considerate and beautiful one I know. Huggs and kisses.

Replies:

• A couple hours early, BUT.... -- bwctwriter, 21:29:26 05/14/17 Sun
    HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JOEY!!! W00t! Yippee! Hooray! Yay! and stuff... :-p

So, I picked out a couple songs to do tonight... The first one is by Imagine Dragons... The song is called "It's Time"... I think the song is really about growing up... And how, even tho you get older... you're still YOU... Age is just a number, really... And if you FEEL like a kid for the rest of your life... That's okay, because it's who you are...

Enjoy.

Imagine Dragons- It's Time w. captions from The Rev on Vimeo.

Replies:

• Well...that was a life well lived. :P -- Comicality, 20:52:42 05/14/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/65wblLv1XDk

• I’ve posted about boys in UK being allowed to wear skirts in school before -- Johnny, 13:34:46 05/14/17 Sun

Since then the trend has been slowly growing and this school in Hampstead is the latest to accept it. Is confusion over gender identity happening more these days or has it always been there and hidden? I know it’s been around since forever but it seems to be coming up more now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4504332/Top-private-school-allow-boys-wear-skirts-uniform.html

Wtv it gives me an excuse to post this again its no secret that I think it’s an amazing performance. Antony hasn’t been credited on this upload which I chose because it has subtitles. It’s a Lou Reed song but Antony gives a haunting, powerful and touching addition to it. It is about being transgender which Antony is and is now known as Anohni.

https://youtu.be/e2wXsNJ35XY

Replies:

• Ohhhhhhhmigod... ::Shakes Head:: -- Comicality, 12:40:10 05/14/17 Sun

Our president tweeted...

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Sighhhh...

Ya know...let's just push aside the fact that you CAN'T threaten, intimidate, or blackmail, a witness in a criminal investigation. You go to JAIL for that! It's a federal crime! But we live in 'Trump World' where nobody ever goes to jail for anything, so let's just push that over to the side.

But that is...one of the dumbest things that man has ever said. And that's saying something. "I certainly hope there aren't any tapes out there."

"Well, gee, Mr. President...if there were, I would know about it...BECAUSE I'M THE DIRECTOR OF THE GODDAMNED FBI!!!!! ::Breathe Comsie:: Sorry. I'm calm. I'm...I'm calm.

Ok...let's walk our president through this again. The FBI does the wiretapping. I mean, do you get it? You can't 'out-FBI' the FBI. It doesn't work like that. Remember? When you falsely accused Obama for committing the SAME crime at Trump tower...the crime you're hinting at? Bad (sick) guy? Is any of this ringing a bell?

Sometimes this man makes my head hurt. Luckily, my mom and I are having margaritas today! Hehehe! So...that'll help.

"Tapes" ::Shakes my head:: That's the silliest damn thing I've ever heard. He probably thinks there are actual 'tapes' too. A big reel to reel like a 60's Bond movie. YOU'RE the criminal! What's HE worried about tapes for?

Wow...I can't wait for this to be over.

• Don't see this that often on Youtube -- Johnny, 12:19:46 05/14/17 Sun
    Riton has actually made a lyric video for Money. Ok the lyrics aren't hugely poetic but hey it's a dance toon. :)

https://youtu.be/1eMgC_YuL1c

• I can't stay for too long... -- Comicality, 18:49:08 05/13/17 Sat

But I was gonna send this out to you, Mike before your big move. (Which I know is a HUGE pain in the ass! Believe me!) Hehehe, I do like the 'movie reboots and remakes' rant you posted in the replies. I agree with that wholeheartedly. But, as I've always said, art and commerce have always been oil and water. It's just coming from two different sides of the brain. There's no way to solve it. Business wise? Artists look weird, stubborn, and half crazy. To artists, businessmen look controlling, clueless, and completely blinded by greed. The only way things work is if there's a decent compromise. Unfortunately, that takes a very special pairing. Otherwise, you have corporate interests suffocating somebody's talent, or you've got a 'misunderstood' artist who's head is in the clouds and ends up bankrupting the whole company. Eternal struggles and all that. :/

However...with the remakes, I kinda know why they're doing that, and it makes a lot of sense (on the business side). Still sucks, but they're getting rich, so in THEIR minds...they've won. And they keep winning! Hehehe, they're like Donald Trump and Charlie Sheen! You can't TELL them that they're not winning! They won't believe you!

I think this video explains it best though. It's the growing international market that I think is making all of these remakes 'necessary'. It affects everything now. Especially in China. Like...you're watching Transformers...and all of a sudden the whole movie moves and takes place in China. WTF? Independence Day: Resurgence...same thing. There was so much controversy over Tilda Swinton playing the Ancient One in "Dr. Strange" because they thought it was washing a classic character. But the truth is...the Ancient One is a Tibetan monk. And China and Tibet...NOT the best of friends. That movie couldn't even HINT that it takes place in Tibet. The whole Marvel movie could have been banned from the entire country from that. That's a LOT of lost money in ticket sales.

So...it sucks, but...I get it. I don't LIKE it, but I've never had 100 million dollars to lose before. :P

https://youtu.be/hOttfoJ4ygU

That being said, I am definitely on the 'creative' side of the brain, and I'm always cheering for the creative and original stuff to get noticed. Especially with music and movies (Which is why I always post the underground, little known, stuff every week so they can get noticed). Until those movies start becoming cult classics and making tons of money, business oriented minds will never care. Not ever. They can't see it.

But, it CAN happen! When Pulp Fiction came out and made a huge profit for little money...we had a new 'Pulp Fiction-ish' movie every two weeks! Look at what happened with that. Or Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity. How many found footage movies do we have now? Or the original Halloween making slasher fics popular? I think creativity will always win the day. But...it takes a while because they've gotta deal with those DAMNED greedy money bloodhounds first! LOL!

Anyway, this video will probably explain it better than I could, but I'll share some decent creative possibilities in the reply below! Might restore some hope! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• Pete's Mom's BBQ Sloppy Joes -- PeteIM, 14:11:40 05/13/17 Sat
    With Mother’s Day coming up, here’s what I plan to treat myself to as I remember Mom.

Thank you Mom, and Rest in Peace.

My Mom’s BBQ Sloppy Joes.

Here’s the recipe:

You can use any ground meat, including beef, chicken, pork, turkey, squirrel, hedgehog, horse, dog, cat, or miscellaneous road kill.

Brown and drain the meat, then add:

(For every 1/2 pound of meat (1/4 kilo will do))

1 Tablespoon Sugar (or sugar substitute)
    1 Tablespoon Vinegar
    2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
    1/2 Cup (125 ml) of Chili Sauce (This is a tomato-based sauce without meat. Common US brands are Heinz and Del Monte. If you can’t find any or if you don’t have any, Ketchup works fine.)
    Stir and simmer for 20 minutes.

(Be sure to cover the pan. This will definitely spatter all over your stove.)

Serve on Hamburger Buns with Potato Chips/Crisps on the side.

Enjoy!

-Pete

Replies:

• Trump’s FCC Is Racing to Kill Net Neutrality. Democrats Say Not So Fast. -- PeteIM, 13:16:20 05/13/17 Sat
    This is a chance for you, regardless of age, to be heard by the government. Just go to http://www.goFCCyourself.com, click on '+Express' and leave a comment for the FCC. Please don't be rude or crude. Instead, let them know that Net Neutrality is the way you want them to vote.

In the meantime, here is what is going on with the FCC.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/trumps-fcc-is-racing-to-kill-net-neutrality-democrats-say-not-so-fast

• Saturday Gay Pride Reggae Vibes -- Johnny, 12:19:41 05/13/17 Sat

It’s Gay pride where I live again and the numbers are really growing there were thousands in the parade. The parade here isn’t floats etc. it’s just people walking showing solidarity. It’s broken down a bit by service people and radio cars blasting tunes and that’s it really. Wtv it took about 10-15 minutes for the parade to pass from start to finish so yeh thousands. They don’t all come from here obviously they travel here from about 100 miles radius mostly schoolkids, college guys and uni guys of either sex male and female. They make up about 80% of the parade.

We saw something real cute this afternoon. After the parade there’s this gig in Rougemont Gardens, stalls, bands etc. It’s not unusual to see guys holding hands, kissing, hugging etc. but today we passed 2 boys about 11-12yo having a kiss and a cuddle and the way they were looking at each other was so awesome you could tell they were in love and crazy for each other. I’d love to have asked them if we could take a pic of them but that’s a bit taboo these days. Anyhow going by the number of people in town the clubs are gonna be heaving tonight woohoo. :)

Me likes this.

https://youtu.be/FhyBiYyTYBA

Replies:

• If you like huge firework spectacles and Disney animation... -- Mike84, 22:51:39 05/12/17 Fri

You might enjoy this clip taken from a live show earlier this evening, at the Magic Kingdom celebrating the opening of a new show.

Pretty wild stuff. I've no idea how they got the castle to change. I assume it's being projected on there some how, but being a castle it's a lot harder to do than a flat building (ie the Buckingham Palace in Union Flag colours).

Enjoy the show. The fireworks themselves begin about 15 minutes into the clip. So you might want to skip the lead up to it.

Replies:

• Wait...are they remaking "The Shining"??? -- Comicality, 15:29:27 05/12/17 Fri

Ok...so I did some online research on this, and I can't find this anywhere. So, maybe that's just one of those Hollywood rumors that doesn't go anywhere. But two of my college roommates (Who live in LA and around all of that madness) told me that there's 'definitely' a new version of "The Shining" in the works, that is more closely related to the original Stephen King book! And that it might be out as soon as next year! :O

I can't imagine any studio doing that. At all. BUT...::Draws Your Attention To The Dark Tower Trailer::...this could actually happen. In a world of Avengers and Monster movies and King Kong Versus Godzilla...franchise collaborations are everywhere. And the "Dark Tower" series is a combination of Stephen King's horror villains all put together. Pennywise from "It" is a part of it (Also being remade), and Matthew McCaunaghey (SP?) is playing 'Flagg' (Randall Flagg from "The Stand"), and they remade "Carrie" a few years back. Could that be possible?

If you look at the "Dark Tower" trailer...there's a moment where there's an earthquake tremor...and the doctor/therapist holds on to the desk. Right by his hand...is that a picture of the SAME hotel from the Shining? Look at it! Dude...it would be COOL if they could pull off a Stephen King cinematic universe! WTF? I'd have to dig all of my old books out and read them again!

I'm not too familiar with the Dark Tower series, but I know it ties a lot of his stuff together. If the Shining remake rumor turns out to be true...this may be where they're heading!

I'm ok with that. Hehehe!

Ps- Thanks for the well wishings below! I'm feeling a bit germy, but MUCH better than I did yesterday or the day before! I just flooded my system with ice cold water all day and cleaned out as many toxins as I could. Water's awesome! So, I don't know why I got sick, but it didn't last and I feel better. Maybe, by Monday, I'll be back at 100% again. Just...ugh. I hate being sick.

Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• Feeling a little sick. Don't know why... :( -- Comicality, 19:11:04 05/11/17 Thu

Something 'bit' me yesterday(Bug or something, I think), and felt sick for most of the day yesterday and partially today. I'm gonna lay down for a bit, but I may go to the doctor if I don't feel better soon. Some bugs carry nasty viruses.

I do feel better than I did yesterday though. :) Just need some rest, I suppose. I HATE insects!

::Hulk SMASH::

Replies:

• A bit offtrack for the forum maybe -- Johnny, 19:05:32 05/11/17 Thu
    It's sort of political. :) Wtv I posted this in a comment below but it hits so much on the truth it needs it's own post. :) It's David Ickes take on Agenda 21. This guy is a total eccentric who gets put down by those who think they know better but so much of what he says is true. Decide for yourselves and be prepared. It's movie length but once you get into it you can't drop it so many things come up.

https://youtu.be/bMeXSlGJZYc

• Net Neutrality in the USA is under attack again... -- PeteIM (), 05:03:04 05/11/17 Thu
    A few years ago, the FCC was poised to change the way Internet access was regulated. Rather than allowing equal access, as it has been from its inception, the FCC wanted to allow ISPs to regulate speed by charging higher rates for higher speeds. For instance, Netflix was slowed down so much that it paid the ISP's extortion to get their product back online. Eventually, the FCC did the right thing and reclassified ISPs under Title II of the Communications Act of 1934, putting them in the same class as telephone companies.

Now that Donald Trump is president and replaced the FCC head with his guy (Ajit Pai), it's starting all over again. This is a segment from John Oliver's recent Last Week Tonight program. It is probably not view-able outside of the United States, but it does have captioning (bad captioning). Please watch the video and go to http://GoFCCyourself.com and leave a comment. Look for '+Express'.

Net Neutrality II: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
    https://youtu.be/92vuuZt7wak

Last edited by author: Thu May 11, 2017 05:06:16   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• The Slow Mo guys decide to dive into a trampoline full of a thousand mice traps. -- Mike84, 16:14:20 05/10/17 Wed

If you're not familiar with the Slow Mo guys, they're two Brits who have made a name for themselves by filming them doing interesting things in hi-def slow motion. Their videos are usually quite interesting to watch.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.