VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Alexander Stewart - With a smooth and truly emotional voice, Alexander Stewart is an amazing talent that is just waiting at the gates for his big shot at the spotlight! I hear his stuff and always have a couple of 'wow' moments sprinkled throughout his every performance! So keep going, dude! I'll buy an album the moment you get one out there!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ChatterBox Chatroom
Comicality eBooks

VIEW here / VOTE here

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

[[[ GFD:ROGUE ANGEL TRAILER HERE ]]]

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Ref "Wierd Problem. -- RickGayAZ, 10:59:38 04/26/18 Thu
    Restarted this due to being a while since you posted the first time and not sure you would see this new related posting.

Exactly what is/where is the "side scroll bar"? Are you talking about the left side listing of your folders in the windows explorer panel?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• "GFD: 9/10" is going up! -- Comicality, 17:30:43 04/25/18 Wed

So, if you haven't read it before, go check it out! I will be posting a new "Billy Chase" tomorrow night, as it will begin my first mini vacation from work! It's only for a couple of days, but MAN is it gonna feel good to relax a bit! I was driving myself crazy for a while there. So look for more soon! I'll be doing nothing but editing tonight, and perhaps some more emails! So I'll be around! :)

Replies:

• So...I DEFINITELY had my doubts from day one... -- Comicality, 17:16:00 04/25/18 Wed

I wasn't exactly sure how Sony was going to make a movie with Venom and Carnage...but no Spider-Man. I mean, Venom is practically Spiderman's 'Joker', right? (And it would be a TERRIBLE idea to make a Joker movie without Batman! Ahem...)

BUT...I will happily admit that this trailer looks a LOT better than the teaser they put out a few months back! And they seemed to nail the character and all the horror that goes with him. So, I'll gladly eat my words on this if it turns out to be awesome! Good job, Sony. You've given us hope for a Venom done right!

https://youtu.be/u9Mv98Gr5pY

Replies:

• A weird problem popped up last night... -- Comicality, 13:15:16 04/25/18 Wed

For no reason whatsoever...my side scroll bar just stopped working. >:O And I can't drag or drop any files or anything. It's like...WTF? I didn't do anything. It just got fucked up all by itself.

I've been all over Google looking for a solution, and none of them work. Downloaded a new program to help clean my system...still doesn't work. Ran Malwarebytes, Spybot, CCleaner...STILL doesn't work! Reset, made sure I got all the recent updates, etc...nothing.

So, if any of you techies out there have any idea what caused this and how to fix it, I'd love to hear some suggestions. :/

Help?

Replies:

• And now, this.... -- bwctwriter, 03:57:39 04/25/18 Wed
    You're welcome.

Replies:

• NOAH!!! :O Omigod! -- Comicality, 00:41:21 04/24/18 Tue

::Covers Ears::

SHAME on you! But I hope you get the part! LOL!

https://youtu.be/6FLzoyiEoHs

Replies:

• Hehehe, what??? -- Comicality, 20:45:55 04/23/18 Mon

This actually happens to me EVERY time I wear my jeans to the county fair! It's rather exhausting, to be honest.

Gotta practice my moves...

https://youtu.be/VH7UYs5wzQo

Replies:

• I'm at a count of 47 emails answered right now... -- Comicality, 20:24:30 04/23/18 Mon

Some of my replies were super long though. What can I say, I LOVE you guys! So I talk too much! But I'm working on more. The night is young!

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• "GFD: E & E Forever" Posted! -- Comicality, 11:19:01 04/23/18 Mon

This story will always have a special place in my heart, and I hope you guys enjoy it! Check it out, and let m know what you think, k? :)

Replies:

• Did everybody fall asleep or what? -- Comicality, 11:12:05 04/23/18 Mon

Ok...I guess I've got to step up on getting the Shack active again. Hehehe! Its totally my fault. So, I get it. I haven't been too public these days. Most of my hard work has been 'behind the scenes' lately, which has been awesome, but...YOU guys don't get to see it until later when everything is finished. :P So...my sincere apologies for that.

Tell you what...

I have today off from work, and I'm going to have a MASSIVE email marathon to personally send as many responses back to you guys as humanly possible. K? And then, I'll come back here and get things rolling again. Because this is just SAD right now! LOL! WAKE UP, people! WTF???

Don't worry, I'll fix it. I always do. :P

Replies:

• HAHAHAHA!!! I love you, Deadpool!!! -- Comicality, 13:42:36 04/19/18 Thu

I can't wait! LOL! And GAH!!! Shatterstar is in this??? :O

You get MAJOR bonus points for bringing him out of the woodworks! YES!

https://youtu.be/20bpjtCbCz0

Replies:

• Hehehe, you know...it's almost CREEPY... -- Comicality, 04:16:58 04/19/18 Thu

...How much she looks like the EXACT combination of her celebrity parents! Like...WOW! :O

But yes, this is Rumer Willis...daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore! And she can really SING! Like, her voice is amazing! So check her out, you guys!

https://youtu.be/B53Od6OE-Bc

Replies:

• This sucks -- Geoffrey, 01:22:39 04/19/18 Thu

Replies:

• Omigod... -- Comicality, 18:15:52 04/18/18 Wed

This song, just...wow.

Yebba has an OUTSTANDING voice, but this is just mind-blowing. There is SO much pain in her delivery! Her vocals, the lyrics of the song, the soft acoustic guitar? It, legit, made me want to cry! I don't know, it just tapped into every heartbreak I've ever experienced. I was moved. No doubt.

There are some similarities to Adele's voice, mixed with a little Janis Joplin, but also something unique that's all her own. So, thought I'd share! I LOVE this!

CALEB! This one is something you would truly enjoy! About halfway through, I was like, "OMIGOD, Caleb would flip for this video!" Hehehe! Check it out!

Rrrraaaaawwwwrrrr! :P

https://youtu.be/RXwE1G7_U9M

• "GFD: Outside My Window" Posted! -- Comicality, 04:30:47 04/18/18 Wed

Had to step back for a few days, because work, and life, and sleep...hehehe, they all get in the way! Grrr!

Anyway, this circus keeps rolling! So check it out! "GFD" has a whole new generation of fans now! And it's growing! ((Group Hugz))

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-outside-my-window/

Replies:

• Think I’m in love with a nerd -- Paddy, 14:36:25 04/17/18 Tue

Right he may not like being called a nerd but Timmy babe has a gorgeous nerdy thing going on for me I find him fascinating. Loved him in Call Me By Your Name and Lady Bird. He didn’t get the Oscar for Best Actor with CMBYN but for a sort of unknown to be nominated is a hugee deal especially so young and playing a gay boy. This is his new movie dropping soon and looks fun he’s got another coming later this year Beautiful Boy which looks like is going to be more on the heavy side and Jack Dylan Grazer is playing his younger part. There’s another upcoming movie he’s starring in A Rainy Day in New York which is a Woody Allen production. After all the scandal surrounding Allen Timmy babe and Selena Gomez his costar wanted to drop out but he was under contract so was she. He doesn’t want to make money out of the movie so he’s donated all his salary to Times Up, RAININ and the LGBT Centre in New York. Selena Gomez has donated in excess of her salary to Times Up and Griffin Newman another main player in the movie donated his salary to RAININ none of them want to profit from the movie, pretty awesome good to see people putting their money where their mouth is.

Watch the trailer while I molest Timmy babe in my room.

Replies:

• It still hasn't quite sunken in yet... -- Comicality, 16:26:11 04/16/18 Mon

I've seen the trailers, and the hype, and the behind the scenes stuff...but it's like my brain REFUSES to accept the fact that this movie is only ten days away! I don't know if I'm ready! I can't conceive the idea of my every comic book wish since I was ten years old actually being put up on the big screen. It's just...ugh! But in a good way!

I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself when this gets released!

But...just in case any of you guys missed anything over the past decade...

I've seen the trailers, and the hype, and the behind the scenes stuff...but it's like my brain REFUSES to accept the fact that this movie is only ten days away! I don't know if I'm ready! I can't conceive the idea of my every comic book wish since I was ten years old actually being put up on the big screen. It's just...ugh! But in a good way!

I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself!

But...just in case any of you guys missed anything over the past decade...

https://youtu.be/RbK1e94p8v0

• Oh no! :( -- Comicality, 15:29:01 04/16/18 Mon

R Lee Ermey died last night! I LOVED that guy! Wow...RIP, dude. Those military insults will live in infamy! Still being used to this day. Another irreplaceable talent lost.

https://youtu.be/3j3_iPskjxk

Replies:

• WDotW For 4/16 -- Comicality, 14:44:58 04/16/18 Mon

Yeah, I don't know how I missed him the first time around. But I'm sure he'll be ready for the big spotlight next year! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 14:43:31 04/16/18 Mon

This week's 3M selection kinda keeps you guessing, and I think I like that! :P

"Spinning Man"

"Spinning Man" is one of those crime mysteries that intrigues me on a bunch of different levels. Starring Guy Pearce and Minnie Driver as a husband and wife in this crime thriller...a high school girl goes missing from a rather secluded place by the lake, and a rather determined detective (Played by Pierce Brosnan) is on the case to find out what happened to her. However, this movie begs the question of whether 'evidence' equals truth or not, and what truth is from our individual perspectives. Something that I found really intriguing with this movie. Because...I mean, he HAD to have committed the crime! Or did he? Or...is he lying? Or...? Lots of conflicting thoughts with this flick, and it kept me entertained all the way through to the very end! An enjoyable watch for all of you crime buffs out there! :)

Enjoy! And let the rest of us know what you think!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 14:31:17 04/16/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Hearts And Hands' Kiss!

Replies:

• A few people here expressed interest in this when the first trailer dropped a few months back. -- Mike, 22:42:23 04/15/18 Sun

Well anyway, now it's up on Netflix.

I plan to watch it tomorrow, so I can't say whether it's any good or not yet, but it looks pretty cool.

Replies:

• The latest trailer for the new Jurassic Park film has just dropped. -- Mike, 11:54:50 04/13/18 Fri
    I can't wait for this. Jurassic World was a great movie, and the best JP movie since the original. But it lacked that touch of 'magic' that the first film had, imho.

Maybe it's impossible to re-create that because the movie is so well known now and it came out when CGI in movies was very new. Everyone knows what a CGI version of T. Rex looks like now. No one had seen one before that film.

When I saw that first scene with the humongous Brachiosaurus eating from the tops of the tree, I was about 8 at the time and that was one of the most profound experiences I've had watching a movie at the cinema, or anywhere else for that matter. You know that feeling I'm talking about, right? When you're so immersed in what you're watching that you forget you're watching a film and believe what you're seeing is real.

I'm not sure that another movie could have that affect on me again.

Although I have had a similar experience, a couple of times in Virtual reality because it's still new and fresh and I have not been jaded by those experiences just yet.

Anyway, here's the trailer.

• Love, Simon -- Mike, 09:38:25 04/13/18 Fri

OK, so this LGBT themed movie came out recently. It's got a lot of attention in the LGBT community. It's based on a book by Becky Albertalli called Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. But the title of the Movie is Love, Simon.

It's about a 17 year old closeted gay high school student who's forced to balance his friends, his family, his mysterious (and also gay) email pen pal 'Blue', and the boy threatening to reveal his true sexuality to the whole school, unless Simon sets him up with one of his female friends.

It was pretty fun and passed on 90 minutes. I'm not sure it's something I'd go to the movie theater to watch though, unless you're up for watching a drama? For me it's rare that I'd watch anything other than a action / SCI FI or horror flick at the cinema. But I definitely would recommend it to you guys to watch. It's rare to see a mainstream LGBT themed movie. Especially one big enough to make a name for itself at the theater. A lot of LGBT themed films are poorly produced, have shitty budgets and mediocre acting. This one could have been any popular high school comedy drama, but with a gay slant to it.

Anyway, here's the trailer. And an head's up to Cirrus and Pete who made posts on this film, here, months ago. It's out now if you didn't know. :P

Oh, and here's something you might not know. Nick Robinson who plays 'Simon' has a brother who came out to him as gay while Nick was in the middle of making this movie. How surreal is that!?

Anyway here's the trailer.

Now excuse me while I hurry off to Netflix, cause Lost In Space is FINALLY up!

• Just a reminder! XD -- Comicality, 03:22:18 04/12/18 Thu

I've been WAITING for this! And I hope that the Netflix run does well! HUGE "Lost In Space" fan from when I was a tiny tyke! And tomorrow is the release date! ::Fingers Crossed::

Can't wait!

https://youtu.be/PLQURfozB-8

Replies:

• OH!!! Holy shit! Ok!!! :O -- Comicality, 08:13:56 04/09/18 Mon

I'll be totally honest...I wasn't really excited about a Han Solo prequel movie. I mean...it SOUNDED like a cool idea, but...meh. I liked Han Solo as he was. He's the kinda character that works best with a bit of mystery, you know?

But THIS trailer? Wow! Ok...much better than the last one! And Donald Glover is gonna make an AWESOME 'Lando Calrissian' too!!! Gah! LANDO! :P

He's actually a REALLY good 'young Harrison Ford' too!

Faith restored! I'll be there!

https://youtu.be/jPEYpryMp2s

Replies:

• WDotW For 4/9 -- Comicality, 07:31:23 04/09/18 Mon

Not sure when this new movie is coming out, but I wish him the best of luck with it! His acting ability seems to be up to standard, and a good supporting cast too. I'll definitely check it out! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:29:26 04/09/18 Mon

I don't get creeped out by many movies. Hehehe, I am the pure definition of a horror movie veteran! But THIS couple in this movie...gave me the shivers! :P

"Caught"

I want to start off by saying that this description of the movie might reveal slight spoilers...except...they're not spoilers at all! Hehehe! Anybody who watches the trailer and hears the synopsis for this movie knows exactly what this movie is about at first glance. But...just in case...spoiler/no spoiler.

This movie deals with a couple, who are raising a family and happen to both be reporters on the actions and goings on of everything around them. So when a military base suddenly pops up near their property with no rhyme or reason, their curiosity gets the best of them and they're compelled to investigate...possibly selling the story to a major news source if they find out more information.

Enter our creepy ass couple! >:O

A man and woman, both show up at their family house asking questions. STRANGE questions! With a young son at school and a baby in a crib upstairs, this family finds itself suddenly being terrorized by this pair of strangers at their door...and things get pretty intense from there.

Now, like I said, it's really not hard to figure out what's going on here in this movie...but the TENSION! Wow! The performance of the two strangers is like...they REALLY gave me chills! It's like...they had never spoken English before. Or...'human', for that matter. I really loved the whole movie! You only get about ten to fifteen minutes of initial set up in the beginning, and then you're in for a seriously eyebrow raising experience until the end credits! So ENJOY!

A new sci-fi gem, in my opinion! Spread the word! I'd love to see more from them! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:26:26 04/09/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Closer Than Close' Kiss!

• "GFD: Back In Business" Has been posted! -- Comicality, 06:49:34 04/09/18 Mon

YAY!!! Hehehe, it took some energy to make it through Sunday, but I made it! SO good to hear from you guys and to be able to answer back again! I'll drop you guys a few emails tonight if I can! Cool?

In the meanwhile, here's "GFD: Back In Business"! Enjoy! I'll have more time this week for the boards and emails and brand NEW stories and stuff! I'll start getting those ready as soon as I make myself some breakfast! Hehehe! K?

Enjoy! And I'll seezya soon!

• Hehehe, I never thought I'd see the day where someone react this way. -- Comicality, 02:40:56 04/08/18 Sun

It's kinda cool, when you think about it. ((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/m4nIHJAbFyo

• Hehehe! "GFD: Donor Fail" Posted! :P -- Comicality, 07:27:27 04/07/18 Sat

I hope you guys enjoy it! I certainly did! I was in on of my goofy moods when I wrote it! Which is always a party, ready to happen! ::Giggles::

Yikes! Looking at the posts on this board, I've missed out on a LOT! Well, I've been reading, just haven't been interacting the way I usually do! So I'll get back to that soon!

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing "Ready Player One" this weekend! I'll give you guys my spoiler free review in a day or two! K?

Love you all! And enjoy "Donor Fail" When you get a chance! ::Giggles::

• Just a really cool video and song... -- Comicality, 01:57:19 04/07/18 Sat

I wanted to share. What can I say? I was deeply touched by this! Enjoy!

So happy to be back here with my online family, at last! GROUP HUG!!! Hehehe! ((Hugz)) Love you all!

https://youtu.be/m6TXPNybrmk

Replies:

• "GFD: Dark Favor" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 20:31:08 04/06/18 Fri

OK! NOW, I'm back in the swing of things! Sort of! Hehehe! Sorry if I've been a bit absent. I am actually sick at the moment. :( Between coughing my lungs out and blowing my nose my abs are literally aching from the abuse! Owwwww...it hurts to breathe. BUT...the show must go on! So I'll be back a bit later, and I can get back to the board and my emails and everything else now that Easter and Spring break are coming to an end! K?

• "GFD: Piece Of The Action" Posted! -- Comicality, 01:13:54 04/04/18 Wed

These will all become an ebook anthology in the future! Once the GFD ebooks get to the 4th book, for sure! But, for now, you guys get to enjoy everything for free! Because, I'm cool like that! ::Giggles::

Anyway, "GFD: Piece Of The Action" is up and I hope you guys like it! :)

Unless you just friggin' HATE all of my sci fi stuff, and just wanna read about teen romance stories. Then, I hope you liked the newest chapter of "GFD: Fanboys", which is quickly being equated with "Jesse-101" by a lot of fans!

And...well, if you hate that one too...sighhh...just wait a day or two, k? I'll be at your beck and call as soon as I finish being totally fucking EXHAUSTED from all of the other stuff I'm doing.

I have a conscience aboiut my demands on the world. Do you?

Just saying...

Seezya soon!

• "GFD: Midnight Caller" has been added to the Shack! -- Comicality, 07:35:43 04/03/18 Tue

As the '30 Days Of Night' updates continue, you guys may see re-edited versions of your favorite "GFD" spinoffs finally making their way to the Shack Out Back website! Not ALL of them...because, I want people to visit the Blood Bank TOO, once it gets up and running again! Hehehe! But MANY of them will be popping up this month! So check them out when you get a chance! K?

"Midnight Caller" is waiting for you! Enjoy!

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-midnight-caller/

]

Replies:

• WDotW For 4/2 -- Comicality, 15:21:01 04/02/18 Mon

I wonder what it must be like to be able to sing. Honestly. Like, what must it feel like to hear your favorite song on the radio, and be able to vocally reproduce it with little to no effort at all? And look cute doing it too! Hehehe!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 15:18:55 04/02/18 Mon

This week's 3M puts you toe to toe with a warped mind that may never go back to being sane again. Oh yeah, and his murderous buddies! :P

"Jackals"

So "Jackals" is this creepy, home invasion style, horror flick that I stumbled across by accident, and I actually really liked it. This movie has got some balls, I'll give it that! Hehehe!

The movie is about a family that is slightly damaged, but trying to make things work. However, when their son goes missing, he ends up joining a cult and refuses to come home. These people have SERIOUSLY screwed up his mind. What was once a loving and sweet individual has now become so brainwashed and heartless that it's almost ridiculous to think that he can ever return to the person he used to be. Still, the family doesn't want to abandon him. He is their son, after all, and they love him. So...with the help of someone named 'Jimmy' (Played by Stephen Dorff) who has dealt with this kind of thing before, intervention on his behalf. Yep, they have to actually KIDNAP him in order to get him away from the cult, tie him to a chair, and do all they can to talk some sense into him before he's lost forever.

The bad news? The cult has found out where he's being kept...and they are coming to get him back.

"Jackals" is awesome in a lot of ways, and it's just downright creepy to think that someone could be so far gone and so unrecognizable that not even their own family can convince them to think straight and come home. Not with all the love in the world. Also, this movie is just downright BRUTAL when it wants to be. And it wants to be...a LOT! Hehehe! So check it out! Grab some popcorn! And enjoy the chills! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 15:16:13 04/02/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Who's Who' Kiss!

• :-o How have I not heard of this movie until TODAY?!? -- bwctwriter, 12:13:21 04/02/18 Mon
    Looks really good!

Replies:

• Happy Vampire Easter!!! XD -- Comicality, 11:33:41 04/01/18 Sun

Ok, so...I have had a SERIOUSLY busy week and weekend this week. It was much worse than I thought it would be! It's Spring Break, it's Easter weekend, it's prom, the Master's Golf Tournament is going on (I'm from Chicago, so I didn't know that was such a big thing here)...there's a TON going, and I'm juggling work and family in a major way at the moment. BUT...this is why I try to plan things out in advance! Hehehe!

I've got to work until 8PM tonight, but as soon as I get home, we will start off our "30 Days Of Night" updates! This will be brand NEW vampire stories, updates to some of your favorites, and re-edited faves from the "GFD: Blood Bank" site finally making their way over to the Shack website...many for the very first time! This will be for the entire month of April! So buckle up, and enjoy the ride, k? :)

Now...BEFORE anybody else gets MAD at me...that does NOT mean that the other stories are going to stop! Ok? Of course, I'm going to keep writing your other favorites. Promise. Over the past week, I've gotten a lot of worry and questions and sometimes anger, because they thought I was just going to stop posting other stories for a whole month. When have I ever done that? Please, have some faith in me, ok? Everybody will get a turn to read their personal favorite. Just keep in mind that you guys outnumber me a million to one. It's JUST me behind this keyboard. And it's a very emotional process, trying to write these stories. If you're working against me with nasty comments and whiney demands...you're only going to make things take longer. You can wait another week or two. That's fine with me. Remember...you're not paying me for this. It's free. So this is still a 'hobby' as far as I'm concerned.

I'm anxious and excited too! I want to give you guys more stories. With just a little support and a little patience...you'll get everything you want and more! Cool?

Alright! Later tonight, we're starting of with "GFD: Fanboys"! A brand new chapter is coming your way, so if you've never read that series, now would be a good time to catch up! :)

Seezya soon! And happy Easter!

• Ready Player One Mini-Review -- Fox (Fan Boy Crazy), 11:29:28 04/01/18 Sun
    Hey Shackers,
    I just wanted to offer a mini review of Ready Player One.
    In short, GO see it. 70's-00's video game culture check!
    In my mind it was two hours of perfect escapism.

Better yet, read the book first, then see the movie!!!

See ya in the OASIS,
    Fox
    P.s. Went to see it, twice in less then 24hrs, just say'n!

Replies:

• Dropping in to say hi -- Paddy, 17:09:06 03/31/18 Sat

I found Gone From Daylight a few weeks ago still reading it think its going to take forever its massive guys. So something about me my name is Paul I live in Ireland so guess you wil call me Paddy that’s ok. I’m 15 gay got 2 sort of bfs don’t judge and people think I’m pretty cool. If you want to know anything else just ask. Pigging out on easter eggs tomorrow. 😂

Replies:

• New from Ruel! :) -- Comicality, 16:04:36 03/28/18 Wed

I'm really curious to know what his first album is going to sound like. He seems to be able to do almost anything and make it sound good. I hope they let him write a decent amount of his own stuff. He's got interesting things to say. ((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/1L7-7A1kE84

Replies:

• Cool! I'm in! :) -- Comicality, 15:33:24 03/28/18 Wed

I'd be interested to check this out. It's definitely my kind of thing!

https://youtu.be/tN8o_E_f9FQ

• Just so no one panics... The chatroom will be going down in about 4 hours... -- bwctwriter, 03:26:11 03/28/18 Wed
    Apparently the host is making upgrades to safeguard against those recent exploits that came out in recent months... It's in about 3.5 hrs, by my calculations... I WON'T likely be awake at this time, so I'll have to reboot everything when I wake up.. Just wanted you all to know so no one panics. :-)

--Rev

Replies:

• April 1st, 2018 -- Comicality, 22:38:34 03/26/18 Mon

Hehehe, see? I told ya, it wasn't a joke! :P

https://youtu.be/sEUHXJ_MpyM

A wide variety of related and unrelated stories are coming to the Shack website! So be ready! You've never seen "Gone From Daylight" like this before!

Now, of course, when I started putting this whole thing together, there actually WAS a "Blood Bank" for you guys to go to! Hehehe, but due to recent events, technology screwed us all over and the site is down at the moment. But I a working HARD, every single day, to get a new home for the site to get back online! I don't sleep anyway, hehehe! So this is my number one priority in life! I mean, seriously...what 'else' do I have to do with my time? :P

Anyway, you guys will be the FIRST to know when a new Blood Bank is set up! K? I'll sacrifice food, water, and sleep, to make it happen! Just bear with me for now! K?

Seezya soon! And look for new vampire updates starting next week.

Replies:

• YES!!!! I *LOVE* this show!!! -- Comicality, 16:17:32 03/26/18 Mon

I was a little worried because it takes so long to shoot a new season of this show! The fight choreography is TOP NOTCH, and it takes a lot of time to film, so we only get a new season every year and a half to two years. But season 3 is coming!!! And it's only a few weeks away! I had NO idea! Sweet!

If you've never seen "Into The Badlands", it's like...ummm...."Mad Max", mixed with "Django Unchained", mixed with "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"! Sorta. That's all I can come up with on the spot! But this show is badass! Start at season one and check it out!

By the way, those black eyed, super kung fu, kids are creepy as shit! LOL!

https://youtu.be/49lzyDogKE4

Replies:

• William Drake - I think we owe each other an apology... -- PeteIM, 15:52:03 03/26/18 Mon
    I apologize for removing your post (which has been replaced, word for word). You are using a VPN/Proxy that hides your true location. That is allowed. In fact, it is encouraged. But you chose one that is using locations that have been reported as Spam, Bots and Bad Players by the web security community.

We get numerous trolling messages a day at the Shack and we go out of our way to remove them before anyone's security is compromised. That is the main reason for the board being moderated. When I deleted your posts, I sent a message to Comsie telling him why I did it. Comsie approved your posts and wrote back to me, vouching for you.

This could easily have been avoided if you would have used a safe, reputable VPN, such as Hola, a free VPN (hola.org). Hola is available for iOS and Android, as well as virtually any PC platform or browser. No, I don't have any stock in Hola.

Let me demonstrate. Go to Google.com and type the following (don't type the information within the parenthses):
    = = =

who is 104.131.93.134 (using free Hola VPN - this is the IP that I used to reinstate your message)

vs.

who is 178.175.129.91 (using an unknown VPN - this is the IP that you used to post your deleted message)

= = =
    The first IP comes up as safe, even though it shows it is a VPN, but the second IP has numerous responses from the Abuse IP Data Base (AbuseIPDB). I clicked on one of the reporting services and found this:

https://db-ip.com/178.175.129.91

If you look at the response to the AbuseIPDB entry, you will see why I deleted your message. It showed that the IP you used was not safe and should not be trusted.

By the way, if your VPN is using unsafe connections, is your device (phone, tablet, computer) safe? It is possible that your personal information has been compromised.

Finally, all of the IP addresses you are using are reporting as Bad Players. I've checked six IPs so far.

Be safe out there.

Pete

Replies:

• WDotW For 3/27 -- Comicality, 15:30:56 03/26/18 Mon

Hehehe, I could stare at those dark brown eyes for hours! ::Blush:: He'd NEVER win a staring contest with me! Just sayin'...

:P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 15:29:05 03/26/18 Mon

This week's 3M let's me know that I would be TOTALLY lost in this situation.

"A Boy Called Po"

"A Boy Called Po" is a quiet movie, but definitely delivers the experience of what it must be like to be a single parent, dealing with a tragedy while raising a child with autism. I can't imagine what it must be like to not be able to fully connect with someone that you truly love and want to take care of. It's a challenge that I think would be beyond me.

The movie is about an engineer father who's wife has just passed away from an illness, and he's been left to care for their son on his own. It's clear that he loves the boy with all his heart, but money is tight, projects have to be completed at work so he can keep his job, and he's still trying to deal with the untimely death of his wife. Meanwhile, his son seems to be drifting more and more, and may reach a point where he retreats so far into his autism that there will be no way to retrieve him or get him to come back. Making for a nearly impossible challenge to be dealt with while the clock is ticking.

Now, this movie has it's comical parts...but it's not a comedy. It definitely has it's sad parts...but it's not depressing where it'll bring you down for a week and a half after watching. Promise. It's just an in depth look at a loving parent who is trying to balance work, finances, and 'life', all while pouring as much love and attention into his son as he possibly can. It takes patience, and strength, and I found myself really appreciating that as I watched this movie. What can I say? I was moved. :)

So, feel free to check it out when you get a chance! And enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 15:16:35 03/26/18 Mon

" />

This Week:

The 'Eagle Eyes & Legalize' Kiss!

• I suppose I should have started with an introduction. -- William Drake, 13:27:22 03/26/18 Mon
    My name isn't actually William Drake. I chose this name after two people of the same name who fit with my character. The first is William Henry Drake, who illustrated for a reprint version of "The Jungle Book" and "The Second Jungle Book" in 1895. The story was one of my favorites growing up.

The second William Drake was also an illustrator, but also a poet and sexual deviant. He was a great talent of his time, but like most artists, largely unappreciated until after his death. In regards to sexuality William Drake wasn't exactly gay, but he did believe in "free love" where marriage is looked at as slavery and people should be free to sleep with whomever they desire, whether it be male or female or multiples of each.

When you put these two together it tells you a lot about myself. I love animals and art and stories, and I'm overly conflicted with my sexuality. It's nice to know that this guy from so long ago was in a very similar situation. So that's why I chose the name.

Some things about me are I'm a university student halfway through schooling, I actually enjoy research and studying, I love reading and watching mysteries, and I love mountain biking.

Sorry I came on a bit strong previously. I tend to do that a lot.

Replies:

• Hehehe, Happy Spring Break Shackers! :) -- Comicality, 00:41:52 03/26/18 Mon

To some of our teen and college Shackers out there...enjoy some sunshine this week! Get in some serious 'play time', K?

((Hugz))

https://youtu.be/yG96RttfZtM

• Sexuality verses Perversion? -- William Drake, 14:28:29 03/25/18 Sun
    I'm aware this has been treated as an overly sensitive subject around here for obvious reasons, but I don't care. I'm going to ask it anyway because curiosity sparks conversation.

Do you think people who are attracted to minors are mentally ill, their own sexuality, or just a very particular attraction to an existing sexuality similar to how gays or straights who only like blonds?

I'll reply with my answer after this has been approved to not sway any responses directly relating to my own point of view.

Replies:

• Chatroom -- Akoplay, 14:19:23 03/24/18 Sat
    Hey guys!

When I'm logged in the chatroom and there's no one, I keep connected but do other stuff. (Not gonna stare at my screen contemplating the emptiness. :p ) If I get involved in that other stuff, I can then forget to check if someone connected. And sometimes, when I remember to check, I see that someone connected said "hello" and sometimes other stuff, but no one answered and they left. So... When you connect and you see that some people are idling and aren't talking even though they aren't talking (I know Com hates that, but honestly if I keep connected it's in the hope that someone will come), write their names to get their attention. I know in my case, it'll get my attention at least 70% of the times.

Replies:

• Today's the day (click the picture to read the Time article)... -- PeteIM, 09:54:10 03/24/18 Sat

Replies:

• VERY cool! :) -- Comicality, 20:52:15 03/23/18 Fri

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this show at first. But I was skeptical over how 'Gotham' was going to turn out when Batman started off so young, and I LOVE that show! But a Superman show with no Superman at all? Not even as a baby?

I can honestly say that this convinced me! I haven't seen the premiere yet, but I will definitely go looking for it soon! Could be badass!

https://youtu.be/sOwixcPRUYk

• WDotW For 3/19 -- Comicality, 11:43:45 03/19/18 Mon

I just looked up when the original version of this show first came out! Yikes! How do I even remember that? Hehehe, I must have been a fan. A very, VERY, young fan! :O

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 11:41:18 03/19/18 Mon

Hehehe! You know, I've been so wrapped up in "Gotham" over the past few years, I had forgotten how TINY David Mazouz was on this show! LOL!

"Touch" The Series

What do I say about "Touch"? On one hand, there are so many little plot points, twists, and secrets, that it's hard to mention anything without giving away spoilers. On the other hand, the theme of the show is so big that it's hard to say enough about it once I get started. Hehehe, so I'll try to keep things short and sweet.

Shortly after one of my favorite TV shows of all time had it's last season ("24"), I was interested to see what Kiefer Sutherland's newest TV show was going to be like, and I was pleasantly surprised. He plays a single father of a young boy with Autism, and grieving after his wife died in the 9/11 attacks on New York. David Mazouz plays his son, and does an absolutely amazing job, especially considering that he doesn't speak a single word at all (With the exception of some narration, which is for us as the audience, and not the other characters in the show).

What happens is...the son's autism may be linked to the fact that his mind has actually tapped into the infinite patterns of creation itself. The entire universe. How do you put something like that into words? How do you find a way relate to other people? And once his father discovers this with the help of a mentor who has seen this sort of behavior before, the entire series becomes a series of riddles and mysteries where both father and son are trying to find a way to communicate with one another, and prevent a number of huge catastrophes, thereby making the world a better place overall.

This series was put together by the creator of the show "Heroes", and what really stands out is the way that the writing and the seemingly detached events are all connected somehow. Even in different parts of the world. You ACTUALLY begin to see the pattern, but not until the end of every episode. I have to admit that 80% o the first season's episodes had me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, and some even had me kinda choked up! Seriously, it's something that I think everyone should give a shot! It's a fascinating idea, and a good time trying to figure out the puzzles and connectivity of events from episode to episode.

Unfortunately, this only lasted 2 seasons before it was cancelled. Season 1 is EXCELLENT! And Season 2 tried to expand on the idea a bit, but even though there were a lot of cool moments and ideas in that second season...it just didn't have the magic of the first. And it was left open ended, which always sucks. :P

But season one can stand on its own, and it'll make you think, make you feel, and give you a different perspective on how life works in general. Check it out! And enjoy! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:14:37 03/19/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'Full Willy Workout' Kiss!

• Soon... -- Comicality, 01:36:12 03/19/18 Mon

• Getting ready to watch 'Star Wars: the last Jedi' and gonna heat up some "Hoth Pockets"🤪 MMMM...YummY -- Dwayne, 21:06:51 03/17/18 Sat

• Was Saint Patrick gay? -- PeteIM, 15:15:46 03/17/18 Sat

The LGBTQ Nation poses the possibility...

One of us: St. Patrick’s place in gay history

• Hi folks! -- Dom, 13:44:53 03/17/18 Sat
    yup still alive... question though, is there an issue accessing the chat rooms or have the details changed as cant get in at all?

Replies:

• Just a heads up.... -- Lacey, 09:44:33 03/17/18 Sat
    Unless you're 100% sure you know someone online, DONT give out your information. A cyber psycho can find out a lot from just a little bit about you. Trust me, I know and life is hell right now.

Replies:

• Whoah! Holy shit!!! :O -- Comicality, 21:15:28 03/16/18 Fri

I will admit, I stopped watching "Fear The Walking Dead" because the show went in a direction that I wasn't really engaged in at the time. And despite promise to crossover with the "Walking Dead" show, I didn't see it happening anytime soon.

BUT...if they're gonna bring MORGAN in to the next season, and link the main show with the spinoff through him??? That's BRILLIANT! I might have to check back in and catch up with the storyline now! XD

Oh God, his opening monologue? I REMEMBER that from season one of The Walking Dead! Kick ass!

https://youtu.be/IMNiJ8mO5vw

• Here's a story we might not have expected... -- PeteIM, 14:50:39 03/16/18 Fri

Inside the [St Louis] Post-Dispatch podcast - The powerful story of a gay high school football star
    https://youtu.be/eyPF_qBKsjg

Replies:

• How does this movie keep getting more and more epic? :O -- Comicality, 09:40:50 03/16/18 Fri

Ok! I'm already sold! No more! I'm there! XD

https://youtu.be/QwievZ1Tx-8

Replies:

• Johnny, seriously... You need to find more things to fill out your day. ;-) -- "Anonymous" ;-), 22:05:51 03/15/18 Thu

Replies:
  • Just something to uplift your spirits... -- Comicality, 16:21:29 03/15/18 Thu

Because it's needed every now and then. Hehehe! People will find a way to take issue with you, no matter who you are or what you do. And you might never understand why. But don't let that mentality defeat you. Follow your heart, and be the best person you can be, whether people decide to hate you for it or not. Reach for the stars. Believe in yourselves. And let the people trying to bring you down stay at the bottom of the barrel where they belong.

https://youtu.be/nlqrj0gmhjM

Replies:

• Okay...so...an update... -- Comicality, 20:38:08 03/14/18 Wed

Despite the most valiant of attempts, this server problem is basically shutting us down again and again, and I don't expect anyone to put up with the frustration of trying to keep things running smoothly under the current circumstances. My DEEPEST apologies for the inconvenience, you guys! I'm not a techy guy, myself, but I will do some research and see if I can tackle this problem on my own. I'll take the added pressure on my shoulders, and do my best to keep things running smoothly from now and into the future. I'm not sure how I'm going to do that, but I'll start doing my research this weekend and learning how to keep up with the momentum that we've worked so hard to build over the past six months or so! And I might have to dig into my 'go home to Chicago' savings, but I truly believe in this project, and I'm passionate about getting it to work. This is a project that is bigger than I am. And, much like when I first started the Shack online, I am dedicated to doing whatever I can to make a difference any way that I can.

I don't need money. I don't sleep. I don't need protection from online bullies. I just need to know that I did all I could to help out, and provide guidance for others when I had the chance.

I didn't have a Shack Out Back when I was growing up. You guys do. I don't want to let you down in providing that for you.

More info to come as I get things in order. If you guys know of servers that might host Imagine Magazine, the ebooks, and the GFD: Blood Bank...please let me know at Comicality@webtv.net as soon as possible! I don't sleep! Hehehe! So I'll start setting things up IMMEDIATELY! I might even get April's issue up in time for the 1st! Dare me to do it? Let me know! I bet I'll surprise ya! I'm working HARD, dammit!!! LOL! I'll get it done!

Anyway...soooo sorry for the bullshit, you guys. It happens. I'll fix it. Promise.

Replies:

• I'm only half-way through, but I can already tell how great this movie is... -- bwctwriter, 22:41:10 03/13/18 Tue
    I really REALLY doubt this movie has been mentioned here before, but anywho... I'll just paste the synopsis in here, with the trailer, and let yall decide for yourselves if it's worth watching. :-)
    Football (Soccer for us American folk :-p ) star Charlie has the world at his feet. With a top club desperate to sign him, his future is seemingly mapped out. But the teenager only sees a nightmare. Trapped in the body of a boy, Charlie is torn between wanting to live up to her father's expectations and shedding this ill fitting skin. Charlie's next move will tear the family apart and threaten everything they hold dear.
    It's a touching, emotional story about a boy's transition from the prison of his biological sex to the freedom of authentic gender expression... I can't say much more than that, cuz I really DON'T know how it's going to end... But I'm sure at least some of you Shackers will enjoy it. :-)

Replies:

• Gah! Wait...I'm not caught up yet! :O -- Comicality, 02:11:35 03/13/18 Tue

I've been seriously exhausted lately. So I'm only three episodes into season 2 of "Jessica Jones" so far! Which is nicely filling in the gap between "Black Panther" and "Avengers: Infinity War"! Now "Luke Cage" season 2 is coming to fill in the gap between "Infinity War" and "Ant-Man and Wasp"! And "Iron Fist" will probably fill in the gap between "Ant-Man and Wasp" and "Captain Marvel"! Huff huff...slow down! I'm coming! Gotta run faster! ::Taps Into The Speed Force::

https://youtu.be/FU4Xn__5Qjg

• WDotW For 3/12 -- Comicality, 03:53:17 03/12/18 Mon

Hehehe, seriously...he's got a personality that just entertain the hell out of me! I just want to hear him talk for hours on end! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:51:06 03/12/18 Mon

Sometimes, I think about what a natural talent Anton Yelchin was, and I miss him. R.I.P. to a great loss, gone way before his time...

"House Of D"

I always thought this underrated coming of age movie had some real heart to it. Figured I'd share! :)

The movie stars the late Anton Yelchin as a growing boy in the 70's, who lives with his mom and maintains a very close friendship with Robin Williams' character, a grown up with the mentality of a child. The two have shared an amazing bond over the years, but as the boy grows up and 'girls' become a factor in his life...conflicts begin. And what happens from there makes for a heartwarming movie, although a bit sad in some parts. So prepare for that. Not depressing or traumatic...just sad.

Also,major kudos to R&B songstress, Erykah Badu, who was awesome in this movie as well! :)

So, check it out some time, and get some warm fuzzies to make you smile. Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:41:19 03/12/18 Mon

This Week:

The 'BACKWARDS CAPS LOCK' Kiss!

• Taylor Hanson and his eldest son Ezra Hanson -- Fan, 19:00:19 03/11/18 Sun
    Damn, those genes man! haha how much for a pair of cromosomes? xD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• The reason you people in Canada and the US are showing up late for everything is that you forgot to set your clocks forward an hour for Daylight Saving Time. -- PeteIM, 16:04:44 03/11/18 Sun
    Most of Europe won’t do it for a couple more weeks.

And to all the Mums in the UK and Ireland,

• Yay...Happy Birthday to me...I'm just...Yay -- Dwayne (Depressed), 21:12:56 03/08/18 Thu

Replies:

• Imagine 38 Valentine's Day Sneak Peak! -- TurtleBoy, 02:32:52 02/14/18 Wed
    It's Valentine's Day, and what better way to celebrate all that love in the air than to share something special with those we care about?

Sadly, I got nothing.

BUT! Vampire Mystic has provided us with a Valentine's Day treat in the form of a chapter of a story he'll be posting with us. Check it out!

Predators: 2-14-9X, on IMAGINE!

While you're there, check out the site's remodel! It's been resorted and redesigned for optimal readability and enjoyment. Please let us know what you think, or if you run into any problems. (Like the author pages are still blank)

Replies:

Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.