VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Aaron Refvem - Aaron had vanished on us for a little while there! Most likely to finish up his studies in high school. But now heading towards his 18th B-day this October and staring in a variety of short films, it looks as though we may be getting our talented actor/singer cutie back! So best of luck to him! And always stay humble! :P

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

= TEEN POP NOSTRADAMUS 2014 =
FIRST QUARTER UPDATE!!!

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Public Service Announcement... -- PeteIM, 13:12:00 03/06/15 Fri
    If any of you have friends in Canada or the United States, most of Canada and the US will be turning their clocks forward an hour as they go into Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 AM (their time) on Sunday morning, 8 March.

Those of you in Canada and the United States, remember this when you are Skyping with friends outside Canada and the US.

By the way, if you're not sure what the time is in a friend's city, ask Google. For instance:

OK Google. (pause) What time is it in Lombard, Illinois?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• For some reason I'm having touble accessing the forums... -- kaikai, 08:37:25 03/06/15 Fri
    I tried it while I'm in the university but I wasn't able to access it and I was trying for like 2 hours. Then when I got it was the same I was only able to access it just now. I wondering if its my laptops fault or was the site just down.

Replies:

• Soundtrack to "Untouchable" ? -- Jon, 14:21:03 03/05/15 Thu
    Hey! Heard this song and made me think of Untouchable and what was going through Eric's head! What do you reckon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FOBxcluXdk&list=RD8FOBxcluXdk&index=1

Replies:

• EEEEEKKK!!!!! It leaked!!!! YES!!!! -- Comicality, 19:05:42 03/04/15 Wed

Ahhhh!!!! I can't wait!!! Dammit! SO much awesome!

And the Hulk!And the Hulk Buster armor! And Ultron and James Spader kick assness!!! And the twins! And VISION gets a cameo!!!! Ahhhh!!!

::Comsie Faints::

Replies:

• OK a repost cos I love it. :) -- Johnny, 17:30:48 03/04/15 Wed

I was gonna do this as a Sunday chill a couple weeks ago but forgot. I did post it Sunday in a comment to Ted but here it is again. Go fullscreen and 1080p in settings itís awesome. Not many people see Switzerland this way. :)

Another vid. I'm totally hooked. :)

http://youtu.be/WB6RWmhzh-Y

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 3! -- Comicality, 08:15:49 03/04/15 Wed

Gone Too Soon... Christopher Pettiet (Drug Overdose)

I haven't read yesterday's answers just yet! But I'll get on that later on tonight! :)

For now...let's move on to day three!:)

Replies:

• Any Chicago peeps I need some advice -- Dom, 07:52:06 03/04/15 Wed
    Simply put Ive been looking at hotels and the best/cheapest is near O'Hare airport, thus how long is the train journey from the airport area to downtown etc.

Basically I need advice on the public transport. also what am I looking at cost wise/ is there like a 5 day pass that you can get that covers all the trains/buses?

Replies:

• Hi, amazing! -- Jon, 02:19:41 03/04/15 Wed
    Hey again Comicality! I have sent you a mail on the gayauthors site, it looks like it's still unread. It'd be really cool and I'd be honoured if you could take a look at it, you know, it would make my day! I've also sent you another one at the webtv address! hehehe. God I love Jesse 101 too....love the nervousness and youthful playfullness between these two cute cubs! Anyway, I'll leave you alone now, byeeee. Hope I'm not being a pest - you really are great. Actually, no - your the best!

Replies:

• It appears men have been lying so long, "normal" is a lot shorter than you'd think. -- bwctwriter, 07:37:56 03/03/15 Tue
    You know what I mean.

I don't feel like going thru the trouble of embedding this pic, but here's the link: New study on penis size

How do you REALLY measure up? NORMAL (which this study defines as 5.21in/13.24cm erect, or somewhere above or below?

I'm at about the 40th percentile, maybe slightly higher, as the graph isn't super precise in it's designation... Hey, that means I'm bigger than about 40 percent of men! Booyah! Almost half! I guess I can live with that.

So yeah... Now that everyone knows how big my penis is... Spill. :-p

.... Get your minds out of the gutter people! I mean fess up to the truth! Not, you know, spill the... Ok, move along, you've seen the (bulk, meat, point?).... Fuck, I can't even finish this sentence without making another penis reference...*facepalm*.... LOL...

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 2 -- Comicality, 06:40:50 03/03/15 Tue

Gone Too Soon... Jonathan Brandis (Suicide)

Time for day two! Interesting answers the first time around! I know it's a bit difficult, taking a big universal concept and personalizing it into something so small. But don't we already do that anyway? The idea that the whole world is all on the same page...? That's an illusion. We live different, love different, laugh different. Everybody has their own understanding of what life is. What's yours? :)

On to day 2...

Replies:

• Hehehe, I think Harry and Malfoy would have gotten their asses kicked! :P -- Comicality, 05:45:16 03/03/15 Tue

Replies:

• Omg yay they finally stopped dancing around it and avoiding it lol -- LemonFresh, 00:55:35 03/03/15 Tue
    I was seriously thinking that they would some how duck out of it again

BTW don't watch of you haven't seen the new episode yet

Replies:

• Problems With Posting On The Blood Bank... -- Comicality, 16:31:27 03/02/15 Mon

'm not exactly sure why the HTML code isn't working, wor why the whole story version I've been trying to post reads like one long paragraph...but I'll look into it. K?

I don't know....it's the internet. Anything that I do on Monday, I can't expect to work on Wednesday. That would be too...'stable'. Sighhhh....

I'll take some time and try to figure things out AGAIN and get it right! Hehehe, then I've got more vampire goodies to post! Cool? SO much more to give ya! I just feel like Ineed to wrap it right. Need more tape! :P

Loveand candy toyou all! ::MWAH::

Ps- Thank God they got Chandler Riggs backin "Walking Dead"! I thought he had been reduced to holding a baby for the whole season! Geez! I want my Chandler, dammitt! LOL!

Replies:

• I think... -- Leszek, 14:04:09 03/02/15 Mon
    ...that I might be in love. Yeah, I have to announce it here because I have nowhere else to go :P

His voice is so beautiful that I'm melting *sighs*

I know, that you guys like cute, singing boys, so here is one, but hands off him, because he's mine :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VeDOGvtCOE

Replies:

• Hehhee, that's just plain adorable! :D -- Comicality, 13:44:00 03/02/15 Mon

• Speak Week, March Begins!!! -- Comicality, 13:34:47 03/02/15 Mon

Gone Too Soon... Brad Renfro (Complications from drug use)

Hehehe, you guys thought I forgot, didn't ya? Nope! As always, the first Monday of every month starts off a brand new 'Speak Week', where everybody reading, posting, lurking, etc has a chance to join in on the fun and add to the discussion! As always, there are no wrong answers, so if you have an idea pop into your head, share it with the rest of us! We can only get smarter from your contribution after all! :)

This months' topic is "What Is...?" Every day, for the next five days, I'll be asking you guys 'What Is...?', and you'll answer the question according to your particular outlook! It sounds easy, but trust me, it'll be harder than it looks. Open your minds and think about it, and give us your perspective on it. It doesn't get any more personal than this. It's not about what the popular opinion is or what anybody else thinks, it's not about fitting in or catering to anybody else's point of view. This is all about you. I'm curious to know your associations with certain concepts! That's what this week is all about! Cool?

Whether you decide to write a fifteen page essay, or just sum it all up a paragraph or two is up to you. But think it out, and let us know what you think! K? :)

Moving on to day one....

Replies:

• WDotW For 3/2 -- Comicality, 12:34:33 03/02/15 Mon

Hehehe, awwww...it's almost like Greyson Chance and David Mazouz got together one night and made a baby. :)

Wait...let me visualize that for a second. Or...or like a FEW seconds...

Actually, let me take a break! I'll be back later! :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 12:32:54 03/02/15 Mon

This week's 3M reminds us that bullying has some serous consequences sometimes!

"White Rabbit"

"White Rabbit" was an independent movie that came out about two years ago (I think), about a young high school kid named 'Harlan' who was basically having a really tough time with life in general. Growing up in a small town, being somewhat 'different' can be a death sentence for someone who's just fighting to be understood. Bullied by students, pressured by parents, Harlan struggles to fit in wherever and whenever he can...but just as he seems to be figuring things out and he's getting a hold on what to do to climb out of that lonely hole...the rug gets pulled right from under him, and he has to start all over again.

I really like how this movie portrays what it's like for a teenager to be trying to find some kind of 'identity' while being thought of as slightly weird or strange. It really adds to what's going on as the film progresses...

Because as some of those darker, more violent, moments enter Harlan's life, you realize that you're watching this whole thing from his point of view. And as things begin to unravel, you kinda flip back and forth between thinking, "Awww, leave him alone! He's just misunderstood!" to "Uhhhh...waitaminute...Harlan may not be as 'sane' as we think he is." And you actually get tosee how the pressure and the bullying cause him to slowly fall apart. Voices in his head and all!

So check it out! It's something you guys might like! Shouldn't be hard to find! Cool? Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 12:12:07 03/02/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Hidden Score Down Under' Kiss!

Replies:

• Some great Anger tunes! -- eminem313, 07:47:41 03/02/15 Mon
    Today is a special day...and one where I feel a little on the angry side...so I thought I'd share with you all some music I've come to appreciate for being angry! >:D

1) Of Mice & Men - Bones Exposed, Public Service Announcement, and The Depths

2) Eminem - Kim, Cleaning Out My Closet, Still Don't Give A Fuck, Guilty Conscience, Cold Wind Blows, and Survival

3) Avenged Sevenfold - God Hates Us

4) Linkin Park - One Step Closer, A Place For My Head, Bleed It Out, Keys To The Kingdom, and War

Replies:

• Gotta admire this kid. -- Johnny, 16:50:29 03/01/15 Sun

15 yo, camp as a nanny goat and will probs go far. I guess everybody saw this clip when it went viral around the world a few months ago.

Well a lot has happened for him since then and itís all good. He got a modelling contract with American Apparel and here he is on the Queen L Show. I think he puts a lot of it on but who cares heís getting the exposure he wants. Yeh I know there are guys here that donít accept camp but hey it happens. The kids got guts. Donít back down Brendon shout that youíre glad to be gay dude. :)

Replies:

• Why I dropped Facebook and opened a free account on Ello.co... -- PeteIM, 15:18:05 03/01/15 Sun
    WHAT IS ELLO?

Ello is not Facebook.

Its also not Tumblr. Or Snapchat. Or anything else. Weíre building Ello.

This should be obvious, but if you look at the way some of the tech media writes about Ello there seems to be some confusion about this.

Ello is a simple, beautiful place to connect and share things we love, with no ads and no data mining. We respect freedom of speech, and we believe that you have the right to control what you see on your social network. Your connections, posts, friends, and browsing history should not be mined by advertisers who do not have your best interests at heart.

The Ello community attracts some of the worldís tops artists, designers, filmmakers, musicians, motion graphic designers, gardeners, chefs ó and lots of others, too. Thereís even an Icelandic horse (@luebue) that posts regularly on Ello and who has thousands of followers.

Ello is positive: itís a place where over and over, people feel free to support each other; rather than a snarky and cynical place to shut others down. The Ello community extends from the virtual to the real world, and creates opportunity. Ryan Miller from @guster wrote yesterday that the poster for his 2015 tour was created by @jeremyville, who he met on Ello. Ryan met his videographer here too.

And finally: Ello is a work in progress.

When we launched Ello Beta last fall the only thing we could do on the network was post! With just one feature we grew from 90 users to tens of thousands to millions in a few months.

Since then we've added commenting, notifications, sound & video file support, search, reposting, and much more. Coming over the next few weeks is a wholesale redesign of Ello, then #tagging, content search, loves, bookmarking, private groups, messaging ó and mobile apps! All done in a very considered way that takes a little time, but is always worth the wait.

And I think this is what makes Ello most special.

When Ello is compared to Facebook, itís like comparing a boutique clothing designer to Wal-Mart. I'm not going to get in a debate here about whether or not we need Wal-marts in the world, but we're not here to build another one. We (the Ello founders and the Ello community) are not interested in another ubiquitous cinderblock warehouse full of all the cheap junk on the Internet. We're not trying to sign up everyone in the world.

Looking at Ello through the lens of big social networks is like comparing @itsjustyes (a small boutique active on Ello) to K-Mart (not on Ello). The consideration that we put into everything we do is reflected back to us by the Ello community, which shares our ideals of quality over quantity, and positivity over negativity.

And because Ello is run for us and not advertisers, there's no censorship. On Ello you can choose to post and see NSFW content, or choose not to. Being free to respect everyone's point of view means it's up to you.

We do things a little differently here, because weíre all a little different. And if you visit Ello, and itís not for you ó that's cool, just move on.

Thank you to everyone who continues to love, use, and invite others to this independent, ad-free social network!

Lots more wonderful stuff coming.

Much love,

:ello:

Paul (@budnitz of ello.co)

I'm @pete072313. Paul invited me to join. I can invite others to join, but the approval time might take a while.

Replies:

• One of my favorite movies was just on TV ... -- Wolfie, 15:13:29 03/01/15 Sun
    ... Sleepers!
    Parts of it are tough to watch, but it sure has a great cast - Robert DeNiro, Dustin Hoffman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Bacon - and of course a bunch of cute young actors, including Brad Renfro. Seeing the four guys shirtless on the roof is a great start to the movie ;)

I think I'll have to read the book again too!

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 03:39:52 03/01/15 Sun
    Chris got me checking out The Dead Weather a couple months ago when I posted Royal Blood and I like, he saw a bit of a resemblance. Theyíre a bit of a supergroup with members from various bands the most notable for me I guess I guess being Jack White from White Stripes. Although theyíve been around for 4-5 years theyíre sort of new to me and I like their sound. Iím posting a gig cos I think they sound better live and itís a brill gig, just my opinion. :)

Replies:

• I CANNOT get this song out of my head! -- Comicality, 19:16:37 02/28/15 Sat

It's such a sweet song, but...I need to break free from it now. Hehehe!

Thought I'd share my madness with the rest of you. :P

Replies:

• Untouchable -- Jon, 06:06:34 02/28/15 Sat
    Hey - Just read "Untouchable". It was the most beautiful series I have ever read. Your descriptions of Dustin were so mouthwatering and you have such a talent for filling the readers imagination with what it is like to engage with someone like him. And the emotional pleasure and pain turmoil that Eric endured strikes many chords. It was so easy to fall in love with Dustins character from they way he was portrayed. What a confident boy! Thank you

Replies:

• Big Sean's Dark Sky Paradise! -- eminem313, 14:14:50 02/27/15 Fri
    So after proving it was #DetroitVsEverybody (Sorry Cosmie :P ) Big Sean dropped his album a few days ago.

After a few listens I think I'll buy it on Amazon in a bit. I highly recommend it...lots of critics are saying the lyrics are poor, but ehhh the beats are great! :D

Just remember...when someone fucks you over...Just listen to Big Sean and say "I don't Fuck With You" :)

Replies:

• Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83. -- PeteIM, 12:03:25 02/27/15 Fri
    Rest in peace, Mr Spock.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/27/leonard-nimoy-dead_n_6770032.html

Replies:

• OK social experiment time. :P -- Mike84, 11:49:46 02/27/15 Fri
    What colour is this dress?

Depending on who you ask, you'll get two different answers. Some will swear down that it is blue and black. Others are equally convinced that it is white and gold.

Here's a video explaining the reason for this optical illusion.

I'd be interested to know who sees 'blue & black', versus who sees 'gold & white'.

Replies:

• Has anyone seen the promo for the new foster episode -- Lemonfreshx, 04:16:30 02/27/15 Fri
    looks like their finally going to move Jude and Conners story along with a huge leap

Replies:

• I had SO much fun talking to you guys!!! :) -- Comicality, 17:58:04 02/26/15 Thu

I seriously sat down for six whole hours, and just chatted away with you guys! And when 5 PM rolled around I talked for almost another hour on TOP of that! :)

I truly love you guys! And I hope you guys can come back this Saturday so I can talk to you all again! I'll post details as soon as I can work thngs out! Cool?

LOVE you all!! GOD, you're all so CUTE! Hehehe! Seezya soon!

Replies:

• The Chatterbox Chatroom Tomorrow!!! :) -- Comicality, 17:42:01 02/25/15 Wed

It has been a long while since I've been 'untangled' enough to have a big public chat! So it's time I fixed that! I really do miss talking to you guys when I don't get the chance. You're my friends. We need some quality time. :P

Anyway, I'll be going to the chatroom tomorrow (Thursday, Feb 26th), and I'll be there from 11 AM until about 5 PM Chicago time! Check the clock below to figure out what time that is for you!

Hopefully, I'll be able to talk to you guys, both foreign and domestic, in that amount of time. I'll also try to plan for something later in the evening this Saturday night! (Probably from 7 PM til 11 PM) So if you miss me the first time, maybe you'll catch me the second time. You never know! Hell, even I don't know.

So stop on by! Have some laughs with us! Everybody is welcome! Talk, giggle, lurk, Q&A, whatever! It'll be good to see ya!

The Chatterbox address is at http://bit.ly/1zVbrcZ! So try it out when you get a chance! And if you have any problems or questions, ask below, and I'm sure we can get you in there somehow!

Hehehe....I said 'get you in there somehow'... :P

Talk to ya soon!

Chicago

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 17:33:22 02/24/15 Tue

I TOLD him to watch those DUI's! Kids. Right?

ANYWAY...I'll be back to play later! (After the season finale of "Agent Carter", of course! :P)

But first, I'm going to make a chef of myself! Woo hoo!

Replies:

• I KNEW he was going to kill it last week! -- Comicality, 03:57:20 02/24/15 Tue

Yes, Cameron Monaghan was the best possible choice that "Gotham" could have made for a young 'Joker'! His performance was BRILLIANT! Every little subtlety and gesture...spot on! Like, he created his own interpretation, and it's RIGHT in the middle between Jack Nicholson's Joker and Heath Ledger's Joker! And those are some hard shoes to fill! So ::Big Applauds:: to Cameron for that one!

Now...if only we can get him in a movie that requires him to be naked more! :P

Replies:

• Kevin! You were supposed to tell me what kind of date you wanted! :O -- Comicality, 03:45:38 02/24/15 Tue

But a SUPER Happy Birthday to ya! Have you revered yet? Because you still have to go through my boy farm and choose your entertainment for the weekend. ::Nods::

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And today's theme is Non-Gender-Specific Love Songs... -- PeteIM (), 23:59:44 02/23/15 Mon
    Non-gender-specific love songs are songs that can be sung BY a boy OR a girl and TO a boy OR a girl. They are almost always sung to another person directly so that the only pronoun required is 'you'.

Some love songs, such as 'I Want To Hold Your Hand' by The Beatles, are sung by one gender ('Oh please, say to me, you'll let me be your man'), but it could be sung to either a boy or a girl.

And yes, we had this theme a few months ago, but you had to guess what the theme was. I think Wolfie got it right away, but others of you had a difficult time with it. Let's make up for that today.

So look through your playlists and see how many you can find that fit either of these categories. Post at least one, but no more than four. And remember to post your songs as a response to this message so we don't slow the site down too much.

Last edited by author: Tue February 24, 2015 00:03:43   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• I love Leo's natural thick accent! :) -- eminem313, 12:20:42 02/23/15 Mon
    It's sooo cool!

Also that fruit thing at the beginning was funny :P

Replies:

• How did John Stevens get the name "Legend?" -- PeteIM (), 12:09:00 02/23/15 Mon
    After signing to Kanye West's label, he chose his stage name from an idea that was given to him by Chicago native and poet J. Ivy, due to what Ivy perceived to be "old-school sound".

J. Ivy stated, "I heard your music and it reminds me of that music from the old school. You sound like one of the legends. As a matter of fact, that's what I'm going to call you from now on! I'm going to call you John Legend."

After J. Ivy continued to call him by the new moniker "John Legend", others quickly caught on, including Kanye West, and the name stuck.

Thank you, Chicago! (o:

PS: Common is from Chicago, too.
    PPS: It took forever to find an acceptable copy of this video. Thank you, Canada and CTV. It might be taken down at some time, but we have it for now.

John Legend and Common - Glory

Last edited by author: Mon February 23, 2015 12:21:41   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• WDotW For 2/23 -- Comicality, 03:59:02 02/23/15 Mon

How the hell does a kid learn all of this stuff by this age??? When I was his age, I was still trying to find clever ways to get my little G.I. Joe figures to stand on their own! >:O

Are his parents KGB agents or something? Because that's the only thing that I can think of!!

Replies:

• It's Monday, and that means ... -- Wolfie, 03:57:57 02/23/15 Mon
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kevin!

Look, I baked you a cake :)

And if Comsie doesn't hand over a birthday boy for you, you can have me for the day ;)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:56:43 02/23/15 Mon

This week's 3M selection takes us back to when Elijah and Macauley used to 'fool around' on the set! Hehehe, you KNOW they did! :P Just sayin'!

"The Good Son"

So, going back to the formula set by the original movie "The Bad Seed" (Also worthy of checking out, if you have the time!), "The Good Son" features Macauley Culkin and Elijah Wood as a duo of youngsters who are forced to live together due to a family tragedy. And, of course, Macauley turns out tobe a lot more 'psycho' than anyone would ever expect. But suspects kids? EVERYTHING a kid does is instantly considered cute and innocent, right? Riiiiight....

Needless to say, things begin to twist and turn and go south VERY quickly, as a bit of sibling rivalry comes into play for the love of the mother and other members of the family, and well...you'll just have to watch to see what happens from there! So check it out! Enjoy! And...there ya go! Nuff said! :P

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 03:48:40 02/23/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Fruit To Nipple, 'Fripple'' Kiss!

• Hehehe...wait...WHAT??? -- Comicality, 02:58:00 02/23/15 Mon

umm....no comment...

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time. -- Johnny, 03:40:51 02/22/15 Sun
    Brrr not cool waiting for a cab at 3am when the temperature had dropped to -4c and all youíre wearing is jeans, tshirt and a lightweight summer hoody. It was alright when we went out about 10pm but temps dropped fast. OK it was only an 8 minute wait but it seemed like an eternity. Yeps I know, -4c would feel like summer right now for peeps on the East Coast of USA, sorry to complain guys. :)

I couldnít decide whether to post the new Peace album or the new Kodaline album so doing them both.

http://youtu.be/UAYU-G85Egw

And hereís Peace live at Reading a couple years ago, a great gig.

http://youtu.be/2WgQbzuvyQw

Replies:

• I think this movie has been mentioned here before, but... -- bwctwriter, 01:45:24 02/22/15 Sun
    For those of us too cheap to pay the piper, it's been unavailable til now. :-p

I will be giving you a review in a few hours (unless I pass out after watching the movie... LOL)

Replies:

• Ok Comsie, my birthday is on Monday... -- Kevin, 20:15:26 02/21/15 Sat
    Does that mean I get a boy of my own? I haven't received my personalized boy since I've been around :-(
    I'm giving you plenty of warning! :-D

Replies:

• Woohoo -- Johnny, 12:53:33 02/21/15 Sat
    Looks like Sawyer could now get the break he really deserves. He's been gigging and plugging on Youtube for years now and hopefully his time has come. I love the guy because he's always true to himself nothing phoney about him at all, also the fact that he has amazing talent. He's 15 now and not so little anymore.

This isn't one of his own songs I guess the most famous version is Dylans but Sawyer does a brilliant job. I'm doing a link to his Facebook page complete with vid because it isn't on Youtube yet. Guess it's not allowed. Good luck Sawyer.

It is on Youtube now, posted yesterday.

This is going back to around the time when I first got into him about 3 years ago he was 12. Awesome. See how he's grown.

http://youtu.be/_jiu5DT0Hqk

Replies:

• Since where talking about Lent... -- kaikai, 10:18:26 02/21/15 Sat
    This is how pro's do it hehe.

Warning: Not for the faint-hearted.

(I myself cringe watching the crucifixion part though I'm used to seeing people self-flagellating coz they do it in my dad's hometown.)

Replies:

• Hello friends!!!! -- Jake, 02:04:43 02/21/15 Sat
    Sorry for being such a stranger lately, you can always contact me on Twitter or email if you want me. (@JakeEldon) or (jake.eldon@yahoo.com) Anyway, hope you're doing well! I wanted to write this to say that I just wrote my first little story. Pending approval it should go up on the Library soonish and GA as well. It's going to be three chapter or so. It's a horror story inspired by a particular mythos. I'm asking for yall to take a look at it if you have the time. That's all. Hope you're well.

Replies:

• Exhausted... -- Comicality, 15:41:50 02/20/15 Fri

I don't know why I'm sooooo tired right now. I mean, I'm not sick or anything. I don't think. I definitely got sleep last night. ::Shrugs::

I should get beer! Hehehe! That's my happy juice! :P

Anyway...festivities start tonight at 6PM! Gotta make dinner first. Seezya then!

::Smacks Self:: Wake up, dammit! I hate sleep. I really do...

Replies:

• Hehehe....ya know... -- Comicality, 17:10:54 02/19/15 Thu

If he pulls a live RABBIT out of there, I'm gonna declare this the BEST magic trick EVER!!!! :P

There goes Joey's 40 days of lent without 'self abuse'!Hehehe!

you're hellbound, dude...

Replies:

• I'm gonna just post "Billy" tomorrow... -- Comicality, 23:42:52 02/18/15 Wed

I was seriously in "Billy" mode when I came home, and one long phone call and a sink full of dirty dishes just stole it from me. I'm like 2000 words in but...my muse went out to lunch. (Poor Brandon. Hehehe!)

Anyway, I'm gonna work on ebooks and email tonight until I get my mojo back.

Creativity gets slippery sometimes...

Replies:

• Spring is in the air, bring it on. -- Johnny, 15:35:00 02/18/15 Wed
    We've had a few really good good sunny days and the temps are creeping up. Ok it won't last it's still February but it's a good break especially as I was on the coast today. It's half term and the county is packed. #feelgoodfactor :)

So one of my fav albums from last year. As usual PLAY LOUD. :)

Replies:

• Comsie! Here's something from a guy in Chicago! -- PeteIM, 10:10:21 02/18/15 Wed
    He has a documentarty coming up that the Internet is calling
    The Roswell Slides!
    Here's the trailer...

Kodachrome - A Documentary - Official Trailer

You can find more at:
    http://slideboxmedia.com/

Replies:

• Am I the only one having issues accessing Voy lately? -- Mike84, 13:16:46 02/17/15 Tue
    It's loading extremely slow (but not because of the page content). And sometimes it's not loading at all, it comes up with an error message saying: Page not found.

And it's not just this forum, but other Voy pages like the library, too.

It's been happening for about a week.

Replies:

• Damn! Hehehe! Ya know... -- Comicality, 10:52:17 02/17/15 Tue

...As supremely awesome, and as EPIC as this fanmade trailer is (How the hell did he DO that??? >:O), this is one time where I'm gonna call 'no contest'! I mean...Marvel AND DC??? Like together??? I think the poor Empire would get bashed and assaulted and pummeled into the ground pretty quickly! And yet...I would definitely PAY to see that! So kudos! :)

Replies:

• A reminder for all the good Christian boys here -- Wolfie, 07:03:02 02/17/15 Tue
    Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent. Which means that for the next 40 days, until Easter, you are supposed to repent, atone for your sins and, above all, abstain from all worldly pleasures!
    So, absolutely no jerking off during Lent!
    *stares long and hard at Joey*
    You Catholic school boys have to set an example!

Replies:

• Forgot how funny this show used to be... -- Mike84, 04:38:39 02/17/15 Tue
    So over the last few weeks I've been re-watching all the old Home Improvement episodes with Tim Allen, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Zach Bryan and Taran Smith, family.

I watched it the first time around about 24 years ago, for its full 8 year run, although it doesn't feel that old.

I'm almost at the end again now. If anyone's interested in re-watching it or curious about it you can watch the show in full on YouTube.

It's a great series to pass the time on when you're bored and fancy something light and easy going.

Here's a link to the whole show http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLE2T2k8R3n7vW0zKRL6FQ

And here's the first episode in full.

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And today we're going with Acoustic Songs... -- PeteIM, 01:39:26 02/17/15 Tue
    Let's get rid of all the electronics and go au natural. So check your playlists for unplugged songs and post at least one, but no more than four songs. Remember to post them as a response to this message to prevent site slowdown.

Replies:

• I love you BAM! :D -- eminem313, 16:10:01 02/16/15 Mon
    Leo isn't only cute, he's a great rapper to! >:D

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: Russian children are so HAPPY! :D -- Comicality, 15:26:41 02/16/15 Mon

Hehehe, every time I see Russian kids making a music video, they're always, like, 'over the top' happy! And that's not a bad thing, because it makes ME happy to see them so happy!

This video is just so...odd! What the heck does this have to do with love? Or with salad? Or with love of salad? He's thrilled to be singing about it, though. The first verse he's smiling. Then the second verse, he seems kinda pissed (but still happy). Then in the third verse, he's crying...but still happy. Then the whole band gets into the bathtub. ???

Weird. ::Shrugs:: But, if blondie is happy, then I'm happy. I bet you'll be thinking about this strange song tomorrow. LOL, feeling goofy!

I often think my life would have been infinitely more enjoyable if I was just some little blond haired Russian boy with a guitar and a band to take baths with...

Guess it wasn't meant to be...

Replies:

• Cupid's timeline - A quick light read -- eminem313, 09:27:49 02/16/15 Mon
    What very well is the definition of a short story as it's...well short :P

I wrote a "quickie" story for you Valentine fanatics! Am I mooching off the success and hype of Cosmie at this point? NOOOOOOOO....Okay yes :P

But anyway, read and let me know what you think :)

http://www.gayauthors.org/story/eminem313/cupidstimeline

Replies:

• Big romantic hugs and kisses and very 'thorough' ass massages from me to you all! :) -- Comicality, 09:09:15 02/16/15 Mon

Oh yeah! Ask about Comsie's thorough ass massages, folks! They're legendary! :P

Anyway, I didn't get to come around and play that much this past weekend as I was preparing a bunch of stories for the site! And THANK YOU for the comments and emails on the newest chapters! Actually...the parade is STILL not over! :O

Nope! I actually got a little hung up on Friday and Saturday last week. But, believe it or not...you guys still have SIX more new chapters coming! (Seven, if you count this week's Billy Chase...which you should! So seven!) And we can start that party again on Wednesday!

For now, though...here is a kiss and a warm snuggle from me to you. Love you lots, and I'll be around more this week! Promise!

I 'sort of' have today off...but I don't. Late night inventory of the store. Sighhh...I do NOT want to inventory today. Ugh! Laters!

- Super Sexy, Candy And Flowers, Giggle Romance, Comsie

Replies:

• Sighhhh... ::Shakes Head:: 'Straight' people... -- Comicality, 08:58:56 02/16/15 Mon

Replies:

• WDotW For 2/16 -- Comicality, 08:51:56 02/16/15 Mon

He's from Denmark, so cute looks aside, I have no idea what he's saying. He could be shouting 'Hail Satan' for all I know. :P

Leszek? You're our new language expert. Care to translate? Or Vincent, perhaps?

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 08:49:24 02/16/15 Mon

This week's 3M takes that creepy "Children Of The Corn" vibe...and sends it on vacation!

"Come Out And Play"

Hehehe, have you ever noticed that the horror genre just seems to have it out for ANYBODY that goes on an exotic vacation? Weird.

So, short and sweet, a nice couple decide that they're going out on vacation and they're going to take a private boat out to this secluded island village for a big holiday weekend. The man and his pregnant wife are expecting fireworks and music and good times. What they're NOT expecting is for the entire village to be completely deserted when they get there...and that all of the adults have been slaughtered by hordes of playful children. (Yeah...I wouldn't expect that either on vacation)

And these kids are BAD! We're talking death and dismemberment on sight. And it's extra creepy because they're having a LOT of fun doing it! You haven't lived until you've seen a happy child playing with severed body parts.

So check it out! It starts out a little on the slow side, but I enjoyed it. Then again...what does that say about me? >:O

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:40:14 02/16/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Winter Warm-Up' Kiss!

Replies:

• So I hate Sean... -- Luke, 20:50:14 02/15/15 Sun
    And that's hard for me to say because I have a good friend called Sean but Comsies Sean just makes me hate him so much. Those chapters of New Kid In School and Kiss of an Angel have been great but damn they make me want to strange him (Sean, not comsie). It's painful. I SOO can't wait until Ryan smacks him for six.

On a related note, I saw this while I was reading NKIS for the first time and the new chapters reminded me of it so here is a picture that (to me at least) represents Ariel. (not sure how to embed pics so just a link)

http://forgottenx.deviantart.com/art/gossip-81554163

Replies:

• Helau! Alaaf! Allez Hop! Doll Doll! -- Wolfie, 11:53:19 02/15/15 Sun
    It's carnival weekend. The Brits may know it as Shrovetide. It's an especially big deal in Venice and in Rio. I think in the US it's only a big thing in New Orleans.
    Here in Germany it's kind of a cross between a straight version of a Gay Pride Parade and Halloween. I'm not into it at all, so I didn't go to our local parade. In Arizona, it was a good reason to go to Fat Tuesdays (which means Mardi Gras in French) to slurp some frozen daiquiris.
    Does anyone here celebrate it?
    By the way, the gobbledigook in the subject line are some phrases the carnival people shout here in Germany :)

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 03:21:14 02/15/15 Sun
    Brian and Peter are still in bed but we know they're awake. ;)

Un film de Valentin aprŤs.

Replies:

• HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :) -- Comicality, 20:22:07 02/14/15 Sat

Lots of love and flowers and gumdrops and safe sex to you all! :)

I went out with some good friends of mine tonight to do the whole bar n' grill thing for kicks! But I hadda curfew! Because I'm having some fun with my Shack family tonight! ((Squeezes))

So let me get Part 1 ready, and I'll start the festivities at...hmmm...9 o'clock! That sounds good! Happy weekend! And I'll try to come back soon!

Replies:

• Shack Valentine Couples! -- eminem313, 08:13:28 02/14/15 Sat
    Who are your dates? >:D

Obviously Joey and I are Valentines :P

So who here would you guys like to take out to that fancy dinner? :D

I would make bets but I don't wanna get caught up in that scandal that would soon follow :P

Replies:

• This is pretty cool. -- Mike84, 19:22:26 02/13/15 Fri

It's like something out of Iron Man, or Real Steel (and then Karate Kid in the second half).

Replies:

• Hey Comsie: Are we doing the "C" on the JO hand this year for Valentine's Day/Shack Holiday? -- RickGayAZ, 03:02:15 02/13/15 Fri

Replies:
  • R I P Steve Strange -- Johnny, 02:59:55 02/13/15 Fri

He was one of the founders and mainstays of the New Romantic music scene back in the 80ís. My grandfather opened a Boutique in Bournemouth in 1977 which was 100% punk clothing. He got most stock from Sex which was Malcolm Mclaren and Vivienne Westwoods shop and also Joannaís Tent, she had the UK franchise for Smiths jeans which were a mainstay jeans for the UK punk movement. When the punk scene started to fade he moved on to New Romantic clothing. Again a lot of that stock came from Sex and Street Theatre, Boy George worked there before he got his break. Iíve seen photos of his stock and people wearing it and had to have a lil laugh most of it was based around pirate clothing, I doubt it could happen now. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2951417/New-Romantic-pioneer-Strange-dies.html

Replies:

• Awww yeah! LOL! -- Comicality, 12:09:58 02/12/15 Thu

I know who *I* want to read for Comsie audiobooks!

::Nods::

Ps: Is 50 Shades Of Grey really that dirty? Wow. I want a movie deal! :P

Replies:

• Looking for Someone to Make a "Leave Comsie Alone" Video Hehehe -- kaikai, 06:29:27 02/12/15 Thu
    So all those whiners will shut up hehe

But seriously whining and being too demanding will just piss comsie. It will just be counterproductive so chillax everyone.

Replies:

• This song was on -- Johnny, 03:39:29 02/12/15 Thu

The opening sequence of Better Call Saul. I liked it and went Youtube, assumed it most probably was called Address Unknown and hey bingo, up it came. Going by the views over the past few days others were thinking the same as me. I can see how how Elvis was influenced by The Inkspots now. With the talkie bit in the middle Are You Lonesome tonight came to mind immediately.

Talking about tv we were going to get a smart tv this weekend. Now that all this Samsung tvís recording what you say exposure has happened thatís postponed for awhile. :)

Replies:

• LOOK, Pete! :) -- Comicality, 22:36:37 02/11/15 Wed

Now this is one modern update that I could go for!

Replies:

• Spiderman returns to MCU - hurray ! -- Michael, 16:02:23 02/11/15 Wed
    http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/02/10/sony-and-marvel-partner-to-bring-spider-man-into-the-marvel-cinematic-universe

I am so happy with this news :)

Replies:

• Hugs!! -- Phoenixfire, 15:30:18 02/11/15 Wed
    Comsie, I am sorry that you keep getting negative emails! It's not right when we get these stories for free and I totally understand how frustrated you must feel! I know you've heard this before but you can't let these negative comments and people bring you down...if you do then they win. Yes I know it's harder to than it sounds but You Can Only Do What You Can Do!! If you start to read a negative email, stop reading and delete... Do not let words on a screen from somebody you don't know bring you down ok.
    Comsie, I very rarely post comments for anything on this site, not because I don't care but I love checking the sight out more than once a day, I enjoy reading new chapters to the stories I like... But I just don't communicate
    that often enough. Yes Comsie you are loved by many and many do not understand the writing process you go through to write your stories. I'm a lurker and sometime poster but just know that i am thankful for you and this site and all the hard work you put into it for no pay except a few thank you's! I owe you many thank you's for your stories and comments and the work you do on this site, please keep it up...there are many of us that understand... Know your loved by so many and we appreciate you ok!!!😀😀😀😀
    Hugs, kisses, more hugs and kisses and well better stop there, never know what that can lead to,
    With much love
    Greg

Replies:

• Last August, Baseball ruled the local news stories in Chicago... -- PeteIM, 13:42:44 02/11/15 Wed

The Jackie Robinson West team, a group of boys 10 to 12 years old, won the Illinois State Championship, followed by the Great Lakes Region Championship and proceeded to the Little League World Series in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Not all the parents could afford to make the trip, so many of the team members of the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox chipped in to cover their costs. JRW yellow team jerseys sold out several times. There were viewing events at local parks with JumboTrons displaying the game. JRW, win or lose, became Chicago's Team.

They won two playoff games before facing the Asia-Pacific team for the World Championship game. Unfortunately, Asia-Pacific bested them, but JRW was the USA Championship Team. There was a parade for them when they returned. Both the White Sox and the Cubs had Jackie Robinson West days, where the team and their coaches were the guests of the respective ballparks. JRW was invited to the Chicago City Council and the day was proclaimed Jacky Robinson West Day in Chicago. The team made numerous public appearances, culminating with a visit to the White House in November as the guests of President Obama.

The kids got back to school and their lives became a bit more normal. Even a world champion has to do homework and pass tests; remember, the boys were still 10 to 12.

Then their world came to an end.

Today, Little League Baseball issued a statement saying that Jackie Robinson West had included players that were not legally in the JRW area. All of their 2014 game results have been nullified and the Mountain Ridge team from Las Vegas, Nevada is now the USA Championship Team. In addition, team manager Darold Butler was suspended from Little League activity and Illinois District 4 Administrator Michael Kelly was removed from his position.

None of the players did anything wrong. It was the team manager who caused the problem. But this group of grammar school/middle school kids have had their lives changed irrevocably and now they have to face the jeers and comments of their schoolmates.

Fortunately, EVERY report I've seen, heard or read has said that the boys are innocent. All they did was play baseball. It was the team manager who caused all of this. So far, Mr Butler has not responded to the allegations.

The boys of Jackie Robinson West are still Chicago's Team.

Replies:

• OMG! >:O -- Comicality, 17:43:56 02/10/15 Tue

Cameron Monahan would be AWESOME in that role!!! He'll be kick ass, I know it!

Yikes! This show is filling up with cuties quick! :)

I'll be back to 'play' later! Right now? Gotta make dinner! ::ZOOOOOM::

Replies:

• Vincent, this should interest you... -- PeteIM, 13:02:02 02/10/15 Tue
    Berry College in Rome, Georgia (USA) has three 'Nest Cams' watching an American Bald Eagle nest on their campus. One of the cameras shows the approach to the nest and the other two show the nest from opposite angles. The eagles are waiting for their offspring to hatch. (As if we didn't have enough to fill our hours.)

http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/

Enjoy! (o:

Replies:

• Wolfie! Turtleboy! I think "The Fosters" are trying to kill us! (Spoilers!) -- Cirrus, 00:14:46 02/10/15 Tue
    The preview for this week's episode showed some pinky action between Jude and Connor in the movie theatre.

And we got the pinky action... and nothing else! That was their last scene! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This plot is moving soooooo slowly!

Time until gratuitous Jesus shirtless scene: 3 seconds.

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And last Sunday the Grammys were telecast... -- PeteIM, 00:11:24 02/10/15 Tue
    They've been going on since 1959 and they always give awards for the previous year. The 1959 Grammys heralded the songs of 1958. Got it? That's OK - if you mess up, I'll forgive you. (o:

The rules are going to be a little different for this week. The Theme is The Top Five Songs of whatever year YOU decide. For me the year is 1982 - the year I got out of the Army. So the 1983 Grammys will have my top five songs. Post at least the Song of the Year for your year and let us know why that year is special to you.

Not sure which songs were selected for your year? No problem. Just go here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Song_of_the_Year

As always, post as a response to this message so we don't slow the site down.

Replies:

• The cuties are back! -- eminem313, 22:21:54 02/09/15 Mon
    KEEP SMILING YOU GUYS! :D :) :P ^ _ ^

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.