VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Third Kamikaze - I'm not exactly sure if it's just 'Third', or if he's using 'Third Kamikaze' as his stage name here. Either way, the Kamikaze label in Thailand handles acts that are high school/college aged (About 14 to 22), and one of their brightest new break out stars is Third Kamikaze! Extremely cute with a million dollar smile, he's sure to turn a lot of heads in the months to come! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

= TEEN POP NOSTRADAMUS 2014 =
FIRST QUARTER UPDATE!!!

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Seeing as it's Christmas time... -- Kevin, 04:07:54 12/19/14 Fri
    I thought I'd share with you all a version of 'Carol Of The Bells' that I recorded a couple years ago. I played all of the instruments, and arranged it. It's nothing fancy, but I had fun with it. Enjoy!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Going home today :) -- Johnny, 02:36:14 12/19/14 Fri
    Thanks Leeds I really enjoyed you but still wanna get back home.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." ― Dr. Seuss.

• Well this sucks -- LemonFresh (bummed and a little sad), 23:24:33 12/18/14 Thu
    Soo my Friend Maddie is heading with her Family to her grandmas house in Ohio for Christmas and I just realized I'm probably going to be spending Christmas alone. she invited me to come with her but ehh I've never met her grandma and I just think i wouldd feel awkward the entire time like some weird outsider thatís kinda crashing their holiday. It sucks cause Christmas is a time to be with family and i just realized that other than my uncle who usually to drunk to know where he's even at or my grandparents who due to philosophical differences donít really want much to do with me (they would let me go there but I know that I'm not truly welcomed there, my grandmas made it very clear that she will never accept me or my "lifestyle") but other than that I really have no family. this shit really sucks

sorry I donít mean to dump my problems on you guys I just always found it easier to rant and bitch online I guess

Replies:

• Believe it or not... -- Comicality, 18:39:17 12/18/14 Thu

...The last SEVENTEEN times that I caught LemonFresh in a giant glass laser case thingy, he used this exact same trick on me. And I fall for it every time. ::Shrugs::

I just keep staring...

Replies:

• Something funny and sweet for this week... -- Comicality, 17:45:30 12/18/14 Thu
    This week's Gay Short Film on The ComicalityShack YouTube Channel. Just hit 'Playlists', and it's in both the 'Favorites' and 'Gay Like Me' short film section. I liked this one a lot. :)

Replies:

• It's been deathly quiet the last couple of days, so... -- PeteIM, 14:06:22 12/18/14 Thu
    Since this is the season of love, go find a lover or friend or relative or even a stranger and give them a hug.

Free Hugs!

Replies:

• Know the angels in your life... -- Comicality, 15:48:23 12/16/14 Tue

I'm answering emails at the moment...and I just wanted to say thank you. To ALL of you who took the time to send me something to make me smile.

The angels in your life come when you need them most. They affect you in ways that you never thought possible. And they lift you up when you're sinking too low to see a way out for yourself.

you guys have been my angels for a long time now. Thank you for having the heart, and the courage, to be there. I know that I hide a lot of myself, but when I need the added support, you guys are always there. So thank you.

Thank you for helping me make it another day. :)

Replies:

• MATT!! This is a sure-fire way to get people to kiss you! -- PeteIM, 10:06:42 12/16/14 Tue
    This was filmed in the Christkindlmarket in Chicago. I think you could get more guys to kiss you in Boystown on Halsted Street. (o:

Replies:

• A Christmas Song -- Johnny, 04:14:08 12/16/14 Tue

Seeing as I missed Sunday Chill. This track is always voted numero 1 Xmas track year after year here in UK. Last week Pete posted Tomís reworking of the track and it is a rework. This is the original from those Irish boys.

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week's theme is HOPE. -- PeteIM, 00:23:24 12/16/14 Tue
    Things can never get me down as long as I have hope for the future. So search through your playlists and dig out your Songs of Hope. Post at least one, but no more than four. As always, post your songs as a reply to this message to avoid site slow down.

Replies:

• ::Applause:: -- Comicality, 10:38:31 12/15/14 Mon

I almost wish it was just a FEW minutes longer! But looking back at the others, it's about average length.

As you guys know, down below I talked about Daniel Kim, who makes a big music mashup of ALL the biggest songs of that particular year, and I was anxious to hear what he was going to do for 2014. He did NOT disappoint! :)

All the suspected suspects are included. This one is really 'funky' too. :)

Apparently, he added a 'making of' video to his YouTube, which I will have to watch later. Because I have no idea how he can blend so many songs together and make them...'fit' like that. Because they shouldn't. It all sounds like one song. It's awesome! So check out the new video!

And look at the last few videos, going back to 2010 DOWN BELOW! He got to becrazy talented by the time 2012 rolled around! ::Pays Homage::

::Dances:: "Aw shi-diddee-doo, shi-diddee doo!" :P

Replies:

• WDotW For 12/15 -- Comicality, 05:57:03 12/15/14 Mon

I wonder what it is with the whole 'horror' element in his videos. Hehehe, it's not like the songs are 'dark' or anything. But all of a sudden...nosebleed. Or zombie. Or creepy ghost girl.

I like horror, hehehe, but it's like, "Wait! Where did THAT come from? The video was so happy a second ago..."

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 05:53:39 12/15/14 Mon

This week's movie reminds us that hatred isn't 'natural', it's learned over time...

"The Boy In The Striped Pajamas"

In this touching adaptation of a novel by the same name, we're taken back to Nazi Germany during the earliest stages of World War II. Where a family is uprooted from their home in Berlin to follow their soldier father out to another location as he's promoted to a higher ranking officer. This new home, big and luxurious, full of staff and servants, also happens to be just outside of the father's newest assignment. A Jewish concentration camp.

The young boy, played by Asa Butterfield, finds the work camp one day while 'exploring', and ends up befriending a young Jewish boy on the inside. They make fast friends of one another (As most kids do), and even though they are separated by a barbwire fence, they're able to share laughs with each other...not really understanding what's going on with the rest of the world or why.

No spoilers, of course, but this is a movie about the Holocaust. So...you know...don't expect it to be a 'comedy'. But it really is a touching movie, one that I truly enjoyed, and it shows how simple and easy the world looks through the eyes of children. It's only when we grow older that everything gets polluted and twisted around and we find reasons to hate each other. I guess, once the mental gymnastics start working...you can justify committing almost ANY act of evil and go to sleep with a clear conscience. Maybe we should listen to our kids more often. They have a sense of fairness. They have the right idea.

Be sure to turn down the brightness of your TV or laptop for thi one! Hehehe, Asa's big blue eyes can BLIND you if you stare at them for too long! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 05:39:31 12/15/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Woodland Caboose Goose' Kiss!

Replies:

• I wish they had this when I was in the military... -- PeteIM, 11:46:52 12/14/14 Sun
    Home Is In The Air

Replies:

• Sunday Chill -- Ted, 10:38:01 12/14/14 Sun
    Sure this one's been posted before (maybe even by me!) but you can never go wrong with Jeff Buckley:)

Replies:

• Just ONE more day.... -- Comicality, 09:32:19 12/14/14 Sun

So, December 15th is the release for the new 'Pop Danthology' video, and I have to admit that I'm really anxious to see what he comes up with this year!

I just found Daniel Kim's mashup videos earlier this year or late last year, and he is AMAZING! He takes ALL of the biggest popular songs of the year, and blends them all together in ways that are sure to baffle and amaze! All kinds of music, all genres...you have to see it/hear it to understand. He started in 20120, but by 2012, he was on a whole new level. I'm convinced that this dude is some kind of a music savant or something! Hehehe! Listen to, like...@15:30 of this video! Who would EVER think to put all of those songs and artists together??? And yet it sounds flawless! That's just crazy!

And if nothing else...if you want to catch up on every big song that's been playing on the radio or MTV for the past 4 or 5 years in a little over 20 minutes...this is your chance! ::Shrugs::

How many songs or artists can you name from this? There's gotta be at LEAST 200 mashed up in there somewhere!

NEW Danthology tomorrow! Let's see where he goes with this!

Replies:

• Excuse me! -- TurtleBoy, 07:29:08 12/14/14 Sun
    Chicago. You must stand up! Noah's Arc has spoken...

Replies:

• New teen song and video tackles gender issues... -- Comicality, 03:13:28 12/14/14 Sun

Interesting! We just may evolve after all. :)

Comments?

Replies:

• Happy Birthday, Comrade Jake! :) -- Comicality, 15:29:26 12/13/14 Sat
    You're LEGAL now! Hehehe! 18 is awesome! Now, you will be visited by the '18 And Over' fairy tonight, don't be nervous. He'll tell you all about your new life, reveal all the mysteries of the universe, and finally tell you what SEX is! :)

"But Comsie...I already know what sex..."

SHHHH!!!! LALALALA!!! AHEM!!!! He's FINALLY going to let you know, for the FIRST TIME in your young life...what SEX is!!!! Period! >:O

As per tradition, you now will be granted a boy entertainer for the weekend! This is 'Brice', and he will be making sure that your birthday celebration is as satisfying as possible. You set the rules. K? Enjoy!

Replies:

• Here's a positive spin on Missouri Police... -- PeteIM, 12:43:15 12/13/14 Sat
    This was on the CBS Evening News last night. Unfortunately, Voy doesn't trust CBS News so I only have the link. Enjoy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/secret-santa-deputies-spread-christmas-spirit/

Replies:

• Umm.... HELLO?! COMSIE!?! -- bwctwriter, 11:25:08 12/13/14 Sat
    Where's my birthday present, bitch! You're a day late! :-p

I will be willing to accept Ashley Sierota, Jennifer Lawrence, or umm... Shailene Woodley. Yes, that is my list.

You have 11.5 hours. That is all.

Replies:

• It's the weekend. :) -- Johnny, 03:36:01 12/13/14 Sat
    Time for exploring today and partying tonight. I'm staying at The Marriott which just happens to be where the firms Xmas dinner/party is tonight so no staggering home for us. The winds and rain have gone, it's cold but I don't mind that. Right now it's cold and sunny which is my fav winter weather. I'm still liking Leeds although I haven't been far from the centre at night so far. Rob will be here lunchtime and he's really looking forward to being here. I'll be working next week so so he'll be left to his own devices during the daytime which means he'll probably see more of Leeds in 5 days than I'll see in the almost two weeks.:)

A weekend song.

Replies:

• Hey Comsie -- Chrispy, 15:17:21 12/12/14 Fri
    Can I join the forum?
    Pleeeaaasee, LOL
    Huggzz

Replies:

• Hehehe, what? He'd make an awesome boyfriend! -- Comicality, 20:14:12 12/11/14 Thu

He's all yours, Comrade Jake! He's only 17, but by Chicago time you can still date him for...hmmmm...28 hours!

::Nods::

You can get a lot 'done' in 28 hours, dude! :)

Replies:

• Detroit Vs Everybody Remix! -- eminem313, 16:50:12 12/10/14 Wed
    AND A TRICK TRICK VERSE! :D

http://shadyrecords.com/2014/12/10/listen-detroit-vs-everybody-official-remix/

Replies:

• The Stormy North -- Johnny, 12:11:16 12/10/14 Wed

This is part of an email I sent last night about my first couple days in Leeds. ďI donít like talking about my experience here in Leeds so far but Iíll give you a brief version not that much has happened anyhow. :) Right now thereís a huge gale blowing, real knock you off your feet stuff if youíre not careful. Yesterday and today was work related and another guy my age and myself have become buds. Heís real cool but 100% straight with a gf. Last night he and I went to a couple bars and had something to eat and had a laugh. Tonite he was seeing his gf so I asked him if he wanted to bring her here to the hotel for dinns in the hotel restaurant seeing it was so rough outside. He called her and they were both fine with it especially as itís on my expense tab lol. That went well and now theyíve gone home. Most of the other free time has been spent in Trinity, a well cool covered shopping centre right in the centre of Leeds. Ití massive and has every High Street shop you can think of and a load more all under one roof. Itís the load more that Iím interested in. All Iíve bought so far is socks and underpants because I forgot to pack some but Iíve seen a load of stuff that I like and will be taking some of it back. :) Like I said that place is so big but theyíre in the process of building another huge setup just up the road with plans to link the two, crazy. So thatís my Leeds so far, the Xmas party Saturday night should be fun. Robís coming up on the train and is due here Saturday lunchtime. ď

Well that gale/storm eased overnight and was gone this morning. A couple hours ago it came back again this time with rain so the wind is a blowing and the rain is a raining. I blame Pete for doing his Tuesday theme a rain thing. :) The next thing forecast is heavy snow. Oh well itís an experience. Alan brought me some good pot last nite so when theyíd gone and I did my mail I went outside with a spliff. Those winds blasting while toking on a spliff was a bit surreal. :) I canít believe I did naked cam sex, havenít done that for ages, it was good fun though. Well whatís a guy supposed to do alone in a hotel room? :) Going to Manchester tomoz and York Thursday, both work related. Plans for tonite are to go out with Alan and another guy from work here but that depends on whether this storm eases, there are quite a few road closures right now. Rain rain go away, and the heavy winds. They really are knock you off your feet winds, Iíve seen it happen. :)

Replies:

• Another Hollywood epic disaster film for next summer. -- Mike84, 21:42:08 12/09/14 Tue

Looks pretty cool though.

It's stars the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) and is about an eathquake along the San Andreas fault.

Replies:

• ChatterBox Tomorrow! :) -- Comicality, 19:22:44 12/09/14 Tue

Just letting you guys know that I'll be going to the Comicality ChatterBox Chatroom tomorrow (Wed), and I'll be there from 1PM until 5PM! Cool?

This is in Chicago time! So get with the program! :P

Chicago

If you guys can make it, feel free to drop by and say hello! Cool? And i hope to see you there!

Also...depending on where you are in the world...if this is an inconvenient time for you guys, please let me know! I barely sleep, so I can certainly talk on your time too! It would suck if you were ditching school or work, or staying up until 3 AM, and your only reward was a chance to deal with MY foolishness! Heehe, what a waste! :P

Replies:

• Coming Much Sooner Than Later... -- Comicality, 17:48:35 12/09/14 Tue

"Billy" isback tomorrow night! Stories start again on Thursday and carry on through the weekend! More 'Red October' stories have yet to be posted! And eBooks, eBooks, eBooks for early 2015! :)

The show is back on the road!

Replies:

• Just a question for "Billy Chase" readers... -- Comicality, 17:37:25 12/09/14 Tue

Howdy all! :)

I need to get in the kitchen and make myself something yummy for dinner in a few minutes! But I'm editing tomorrow's "Billy" chapter tonight for tomorrow and I wanted to ask a question for all who are interested...

The series has recently/not-so-recently added a new character named 'Dizzy' to the story. Dizzy is a transgendered co-worker of Billy's that I will be bringing more into focus throughout the rest of Book 8 and more in Book 9. I'd really like to know how you guys feel about the treatment of the character. Especially if any of you reading this are trans yourselves.

I ask because I want to do the character justice and handle it in the right way. I've never been trans, so I only have an outside view of what it's like to deal with that particular issue. I definitely want to do it right.

Then again, I'm not a vampire, a werewolf, or the scariest creature of them all....a TEENAGER! >:O

But I manage to get by with those characters just fine! :P

So, if you guys have any thoughts on the subject, you can either reply here or send me a personal email at Comicality@webtv.net and let me know. I want to be honest with this character, not cliche. Certainly not insulting. So if something seems off, let me know! Cool?

::MWAH:: Love you all! :)

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And since it's been raining in Lombard for a few days, how about having a Happy Rainy Day theme? -- PeteIM, 23:28:57 12/08/14 Mon
    So dig through your playlists and find your favorite Happy Rainy Day songs and post at least one, but no more than four. As always, post them as a reply to this message to avoid site slow-down.

Replies:

• WDotW For 12/8 -- Comicality, 18:19:07 12/08/14 Mon

Sorry, no videos this week, kiddies!

I don't know...I think, Charlie's hiding from the MOB or something! So pretty and no vids. Shame.

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 18:16:45 12/08/14 Mon

This week's 3M ups the ante on the 'brotherly love' scale!

"Harry And Max"

Originally, this movie made a lot of people gasp because they thought it was so shocking (It's really not all that shocking), but not only does it contain themes of incest between brothers, but it makes a lot of obvious comparisons to suggest that it's about...you know. :P

(::Whispers:: Nick and Aaron Carter)

Prolly started off as a fanfic! ::Nods:: So the story is about two brothers, both famous recording artists, the older one now attempting to go solo after the boyband thing died off, and the new, younger brother is now becoming a smash teen idol in his own right. (That doesn't sound like Nick and Aaron at all) AND...they just so happen to share a closer than closer relationship as brothers...who also...get nakey together and have fun on occassion.

Don't worry, it's not just naughty parts. It's about love, and family, and fame, and self respect...it touches on a ton of real life issues and basically says that 'love' isn't just a game to play. It's more than that.

So check it out, have fun, break out your old Backstreet Boys CDs...make a weekend out of it.

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!!! -- Comicality, 17:35:57 12/08/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Upside Down Nakey Wakey' Kiss!

Replies:

• So...I saw the "Annie" remake last night... -- Comicality, 08:07:04 12/08/14 Mon

I know it's not out yet, but I...sometimes my friends...we...that is they...don'task.

Ok, so I was shocked that they would even attempt to remake "Annie", first of all...but you know what? It wasn't that bad. I'm shocked to be saying that. It'll NEVER touch the original, not at all. But I was surprised at how they updated it. So I don't know how I feel about that movie.

I think that if I had never seen "Annie", I would have liked it more. All the things that I could possibly complain about comes from my nostalgia over the original "Annie". Like...Cameron Diaz is NOT Carol Burnett. But Carol Burnett in the original is a pretty unfair actress to go against. So I'm on the ropes about this one. I bet my yungr cousins would LOVE it. But I'll probably show them the original instead. Hehehe, see? Is that nostalgia talking, or am I being fair? ("Annie", "Mary Poppins", and "The Wizard OF Oz" were the first three musicals I ever saw as a kid). But my cousins don't get 80's movies at all. Maybe this is just right for them. Hmmm...

Yeah...anyway...weird experience...

I feel funny. :P

Replies:

• I found this in my mailbox this morning... -- PeteIM, 13:28:34 12/07/14 Sun
    Queen + Adam Lambert - Somebody To Love

Replies:

• Sunday Chill -- Ted, 11:10:32 12/07/14 Sun
    Well this one's not chill at all:) I read some of the speak week posts and Kevin's Rockola of Rancid records sounds so awesomely cool I couldn't resist my fav Rancid album! Besides it's a big day around here, the local soccer/futbol(?) team is playing for the championship this afternoon, the regular football team has a big game tonight and I have tomorrow off from work so no chillin' today:)

Rancid ... And Out Come the Wolves

Replies:

• For Em313 ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 04:33:28 12/07/14 Sun

I forgot all about this song.

The 'Madd Rapper' thing started off as a funny skit on an old P Diddy album about some bitter rapper that never made it big. And then he showed up on a bunch of other albums, so they made a whole album for him as a bit of a joke. It's just a guy doing a voice or whatever, but the album's got Mase, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, and other people on it. Like...just being kinda crazy. Including "How To Rob" with 50 Cent (Which might have been why he got shot in the first place. :O). Anyway, thought you might like this one.

I'd say this was back when Eminem was still crazy but...let's be honest...he's still crazy.

"I gotta beautiful wife, kids, and a gorgeous home!
    What would make me jump in the tub with a cordless phone?
    I'm straight vicious! Hit you with plates and dishes!
    Leave you with 8 stitches! WHAT? I'm GAY 'cause I hat *BITCHES*?!?!?!"

LOL!

Replies:

• WOO HOO!!! :) -- Comicality, 21:05:04 12/06/14 Sat

Hehehe!!! That's my celebratory dance! What? Don't judge me! :P

Anyway, it took SOOOOOOO long for the new "GFD: Resurrection" ebook to go 'live' on Amazon, but it's finally there! And the very FIRST customer review was FIVE STARS!!! YES!!! XD

I think he mentioned a few technical errors still remained, but I definitely made this book as close to absolute 'perfection' as I could this time around, and I have to admit that I'm rather proud of this one. I went through EVERY single word, every line of dialogue, trimmed a bit, added a lot, table of contents for easy navigation, and Kiyone made me an awesome cover! This book is DOUBLE or TRIPLE the size anything that I've done for the ebooks so far! And that's including the "Billy Chase" books...which are double or triple the size of most of the stand alone stories I've done so far. But that's about as close to perfect as it gets...for now!

I'm going to take an 'ego moment' now, and celebrate with my inner narcissist! ::Nods:: Mmmm...feels good. Tastes like chicken. :P

Anyway, I'm getting back on my emails tonight, and I'll be releasing them ALL tonight before bed! I've answer 92 emails so far, and hope to reach 150 before dawn! Wish me luck!

ALSO...

Since I was working on both projects simultaneously (For continuity's sake and all)...the ebook version of "GFD: Rogue Angel" should be ready in the next couple of weeks! I never knew how many inconsistencies there WERE in this story until I was rewriting it all at the same time like this. So I had to go back and forth and fix all of those little glitches in the Matrix in both books to make sure everything lines up correctly.

Kiyone...if you're reading this, THANK YOU for the artwork! And if you want to talk about the next three books in the series, send me an email! :)

Alright, I'll be back later! I'll post more too. AND...I may drop by the chatroom for a little bit around 11:30 tonight! That's about 2 and a half hours from now. I can't stay long, but I'll come by and say hello! K?

Five stars, baby! That's worth a victory dance! Hehehe!

Replies:

• Speak Week: Revelations -- TurtleBoy, 10:35:39 12/06/14 Sat
    I was going to post my answers today, so I figured I'd start a topic that others can post all of their answers too. *nods*

So let's begin with the Unofficial Speak Week Day 6: Revelations :D Oh yes. We need a boy.

There. A boy :D Now post your Truths below! >:O

Replies:

• Eden Lake -- Mike84, 21:00:24 12/05/14 Fri
    I watched this movie last week. It's classed as a horror I believe, but it's more of a thriller.

It's about a young couple who go camping in the British countryside, and they have a bit of a confrontation with some local teenagers.

Things go from bad to worse, and they have to try and survive and escape the woods where this is all going on.

Think 'Deliverance', think Texas Chainsaw. It's not quite up to their standard, but it's a similar theme, and worth the watch

• Last night I watched Noah -- TurtleBoy, 19:10:55 12/05/14 Fri
    And I was pleasantly surprised. The movie sucked, but Logan Lerman was in it! I didn't know he was in it, and it was amazing! But the movie sucked. But Logan was wonderful :D

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 5 -- Comicality, 12:04:29 12/05/14 Fri

Here we are, at the end of our second Speak Week since its triumphant return! Thanks for playing, you guys! I learned a few new things about you all! I'll have to committ that to memory! :)

Come back in January of 2015 (Monday, January 5th) for our next discussion! Dun dun dunnnnn...."SEX"!!! Yes, we are bringing back the sex topic! So get your blushes ready and put on your most 'innocent' faces as we go for another 5 day stretch of honest questions that will hopefully bring about some honest answers!

The new "GFD: Resurrection" is now in Amazon's hands! So look for it to go live later on this evening! XD And I've been answering a ton of emails, but I haven't sent them out yet! (Draft folder FTW!) So if you get multiple emails from me all at once, it's because I'm polluting the internet with a fresh batch of replies! Hope to talk to you soon!

Now...if you don't mind...I'm gonna stare at the boy above for a bit longer. Sighhhh....

Replies:

• Itís Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 08:41:37 12/05/14 Fri

Yeh I know itís early but hey, I wonít be here Sunday. Besides all the kitchen stuff Iím going to Leeds Sunday, working there for a week. The kitchenís finished and now weíre in the process of filling the cupbords. Had an online shop turn up from Waitrose this morning so thereís a load of food and I wonít be here to eat it. :)

I havenít been North of London that much, could probably count the times on two hands. I hope I donít come back here talking funny like Ďee by gum.í And other weird phrases they say up there. :) Oh and itís gonna snow up that way, yippee. If there are any peeps that live in Leeds lurking here Iíd appreciate the names of some good restaurants, bars and clubs although I doubt Iíll do any clubbing so make that bar/clubs, a good compromise.

Anyhow itís time for Crazy Phil and the gang to entertain in their Xmas Style. You canít have Xmas without Phil Spector :)

Replies:

• I've only just posted the teaser trailer... -- Mike84, 18:27:24 12/04/14 Thu

So I'm not going to embed it on here, but the FULL trailer for the new Terminator flick is out, and it loves freaking awesome.

I'll post the URL here for anyone wanting to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E4FJTwSuc

Replies:

• Just an idea! Just thinking here you know -- Hawkeye, 18:02:59 12/04/14 Thu
    It was great seeing old friends on the comicality chatter chat thingie last week. However I have been stopping by once or twice a day and see if anyone is online.... Maybe one or two.... Back in 2001, we all planned to get online at Saturday night 6pm till in wee morning, every Saturday even when Comicality can't make it but 'we' the shacker still come online and chat and do whatever we do... I know alot of us are out on Saturday to the party, dates, movies and whatnot. So I'm asking should we vote or plan to make a get-together time during week... That's my beef

Replies:

• If people don't guess the right answers to the speak week -- Dom, 07:14:40 12/04/14 Thu
    are we going to have like a reveal the true answers day, say at the weekend?

Replies:

• GTA V Removed from Store Shelves Target Austrailia, Kmart... -- Jake, 06:13:49 12/04/14 Thu
    The fuck? Feminist bullies get GTA V removed from store shelves.

http://www.target.com.au/medias/marketing/corporate/PDF/media-release/GTA-Media-Release-v2.pdf

"While these products often contain imagery that some customers find offensive, in the vast majority of
    cases, we believe they are appropriate products for us to sell to adult customers.
    "However, in the case of GTA5, we have listened to the strong feedback from customers that this is not a
    product they want us to sell."

THE FUCK? Fuck you! This is censorship at it's finest. "Oh but they don't wanna take your games away, stop whining!" Yeah, see where this leads? SEE WHERE THIS LEADS?

I'm livid. Jesus, Australia get your shit together.

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 4 -- Comicality, 01:52:24 12/04/14 Thu

Only Thursday and Friday left! I'll have to make my guesses in the morning for Wednesday's offerings. But I won't cheat! Promsies! :P

Replies:

• Awww, congrats Ronan... -- Comicality, 01:44:23 12/04/14 Thu

I hope helps more kids his age come out too. I'm happy for him. Too bad about the straight boys though. That's always a sucker's bet.

Replies:

• Why I will not be around Sunday evening between 19:00 and 21:00 Chicago time... -- PeteIM, 00:16:20 12/04/14 Thu
    The Librarians

Replies:

• Hahaha...you know... -- Comicality, 18:04:38 12/03/14 Wed

I think is actually a mild form of child abuse! LOL! Kids are SO honest! God bless 'em!

(I can't do the anchovie thing either.)

Replies:

• A big thanks Comsie, and the few others who talked me into checking out Gotham, the TV show. -- Mike84, 16:18:42 12/03/14 Wed
    I watched all of it so far, up to the winter break. All ten episodes in two days flat, lol.

It's been brilliant. I'm wanting to see the next show now, but have to wait until the new year when the next batch are aired.

For me it's easily the best 'Batman' themed production I've seen so far.

And David Mazouz - what a great little actor? He and Alfred are the stars of the show.

And the girl who plays Kat? She's really good, too.

So yeah, cheers guys. And anyone else who's considering giving it a chance? I'd recommend it.

Replies:

• Well.. He said he'd be back, and he's back! -- Mike84, 11:24:04 12/03/14 Wed

Can't wait. :D

Lots of good films coming out over the next 18 months or so. So many I'm losing count.

Replies:

• Darkness Looms Over "Gone From Daylight"!!! (NO Spoilers).... -- Comicality, 09:11:13 12/03/14 Wed

No...he's not dead...

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 3 -- Comicality, 03:44:06 12/03/14 Wed

Day three is here! Halfwaydone! Only two days left to go! Most folks drop off by Thursday, so let's see how many of you can hang in there!

I just realized that I didn't change the 'WDotW' info up above this week. Ah well...it's 'Lil Jaxe'! Use your scroll button and find it. What? Do I have to do EVERYTHING??? :P

Have fun!

Replies:

• You know I love you, Com, but seriously... -- bwctwriter, 00:05:54 12/03/14 Wed
    You should think about repealing Chatterbox rule number five. Seriously. :-p

Hear me out. I TOTALLY get why you hate the whole idling thing. I do too on occasion... BUT...

Go in the chatroom now. There's just me and one other person (who happens to be idling right now... *snickers*....) If he wasn't there, or I, you'd walk into an empty chatroom. How is that any more inviting than walking into a chatroom with 20 idle chatters? Either way, you're gonna end up talking to yourself. :-p

I'm just saying. I understand its purpose... However, that could cause a lot of drive-by visitors that see an empty chatroom and leave. At least if someone is idle in the chatroom, there's a CHANCE they might come to when you're in there and you can chat. If the room is empty, there's a ZERO percent chance anyone can see you.

Even if you had, say, a ticker on the website that said how many chatters are online (which I know is possible, I've seen it done other places).. That still deters someone from entering the room. Oh look, a whole ZERO people are there... Fuck it. I don't want to just sit there. What if FOUR people at the same time see there is zero people in chat, and decide not to enter? They could have been chatting with each other, but were dissuaded by bad information.

I say, it's more comforting to know there are people who are POTENTIALLY going to return from idle, than it is to stare at the chatroom door and wait for someone, anyone, to come in.

But that's me. :-p

Replies:

• So I will be legal in ten days. -- Comrade Jake, 16:38:57 12/02/14 Tue
    It has been a while since I've posted. You could say I feel like Billy Chase in more ways than one. *wink*

So yes, I can legally consent next Friday, according to the arbitrary laws of the land. Not that I haven't already, more than I should. That's where I also feel like Billy. The number of guys and the number of times I've had astounds me, and over the past few months I've felt myself spiralling downward mentally and physically. I asked a friend of mine to pick up a home HIV test and the potential result terrifies me.

I leave this as a warning, lest any of you decide to follow my footsteps, I advise against it. Nonetheless, I encourage you all to have fun IF you use proper protection. I just felt like I should drop by and explain my absence in the case that I may take an extended absence.

Jake

Replies:

• Speak Week, Day 2 -- Comicality, 14:35:25 12/02/14 Tue

Will the lies never cease? >:O

Hehehe, so my guesses are pretty 'off' this time around. This is what happens when I don't talk to you guys enough. So, day 2 begins! (In the middle of the day)

And remember, we're tryingto guess which one is the falsehood out of the three. Enjoy!

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week's theme is Songs Your Grandparents Liked That You Like Too... -- PeteIM, 00:37:59 12/02/14 Tue
    You know the ones. They're so old that they sound new! Start gleaning them from the far recesses of your memories and post them. Post at least one, but no more than four. As always, post as a reply to this message to help stop site slowdown.

Replies:

• Yeah...it's not the same before they add all the special effects, is it? -- Comicality, 17:48:34 12/01/14 Mon

::Snickers::

Replies:

• OMG!!! -- TurtleBoy, 15:29:16 12/01/14 Mon
    They're finally here!!! 1 and a half years of checking the site EVERYDAY and Mr. Noel of Noel Films has finally released "Limbo"!!! But that's not all! He's also released his even latest film "They Returned" all at once :D

Best day EVER. This makes up for the sewer backing up in my basement and being without water all day long... So thirsty....

http://www.noelfilms.com

Sorry mods for the double post. I got excited...

Replies:

• Speak Week December Begins!!! -- Comicality, 03:43:11 12/01/14 Mon

I hope you guys had a little bit of time to prepare. :)

I remember how well this went over the last time we played this little game! I thought it would make for a cool Speak Week this month, as we're still getting to know each other all over again! This month's topic is simple! "True Lies"!

For the next five days...I want you guys to post THREE facts about yourself! TWO of these facts will be true! And ONE will be a LIE! But which is which? That's for the rest of us to figure out!

An example:

#1- I write gay teen stories online!

#2- I just opened a brand new chatroom called the 'Chatterbox'!

#3- I had to get a restraining order against Brenton Thwaites because he JUST won't stop sexually harrassing me! >:O

There ya go! So each of you, post three statements about yourself a day, between now and Friday! And we'll guess which one is the fake fact! Cool?

Easy? Good Have fun! And I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :)

Replies:

• Yeah, that's right.... -- Comicality, 03:35:49 12/01/14 Mon

You just keep on scrolling down the message board and mind ya bizness, PUNK!

That's it! Look away...

Nothing to see here!

Replies:

• WDotW For 12/1 -- Comicality, 02:38:27 12/01/14 Mon

Honestly, I don't know how the hell he DOES that! His stutter has gotten a lot better in recent interviews, but it's still a really obvious speech impediment. But...put the music on? He's FLAWLESS!

I'm actually really impressed by that! That's amazing! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 02:35:29 12/01/14 Mon

This week's 3M selection showsus that it's not what you know, but what you can PROVE that counts!

"Fracture"

You know, for all of my crime solving and movie-ready sleuthing, I can honestly say that this particular movie had to literally GIVE me the answer before I figured out what he did there! Hehehe! So kudos to 'Fracture' for making my head hurt looking for stuff from beginning to end.

In this movie, Anthony Hopkins plays a rather brilliant man who's known for solving problems and the like for a living...and he finds out that his young and beautiful wife is cheating on him behind his back. (BITCHES, man! Hehehe!) Anyway, that turns out to not be such a good idea for her. I mean...it's Anthony Hopkins. He EATS people! :P Sure he helped the Elephant Man once, but he also tossed Thor out of Asgard without his magic hammer! Anthony Hopkins is NOT a good person!

Wait...I think I got off track here...

Anyway (And this isn't a spoiler), he decides to shoot his wife in the head! ::Shrugs:: What? She cheated. Did she expect flowers? And he admits to it right away. Gets arrested and thrown in jail. But this is just where the movie BEGINS.

Ryan Gosling plays a cocky lawyer on the rise who has become more focused on his career than his job of actually helping people. And takes on this one last case before moving into a higher position with a new law firm. But this isn't as easy as he thought it would be. In fact, it becomes the biggest challenge of his life.

I can't give anything away, but Anthony hopkins' character is SO genius in setting this whole thing up, that even with a confession, a murder weapon, and being placed at the scene of the crime with a clear motive...he uses the justice system against itself to make all of that damning evidence simply 'go away'. :) It's actually really cool to see the invinceable lawyer and the cunning criminal match wits in this movie to see who comes out on top. So it's a good time for all of you movie sleuths out there who like a good court case/murder mystery flick! So check it out! And enjoy!

Bonus points if you can figure things out before the very end! Because I was racking my brains for an answer and couldn't get it! :P

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 02:21:52 12/01/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Juice Is Worth The Squeeze' Kiss!

Replies:

• A video game actually worth playing - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons :o -- TurtleBoy, 18:45:31 11/30/14 Sun

Brothers: A tale of Two Sons

http://youtu.be/dTu1J2pFhbA

You know that feeling you get when you finish a good book? For the first time ever, I got that feeling from the end of a video game! :o Seriously, if you've got an extra $5, get this game and play it. It'll take you around 4 hours to play, start to finish, even if it costs more, regardless of how short it is... it's worth it. It's lots of fun, and it'll pull at your heartstrings.

Synopsis

Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from visionary Swedish film director, Josef Fares and top-tier developer Starbreeze Studios. Control both brothers at once as you experience co-op play in single player mode, like never before. Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumb stick.

This is one journey you will never forget.

Source - http://www.brothersthegame.com/about-the-game

And don't freak out when you hear them talking in a different language. It's supposed to be like that. In fact, it's not even a real language :o By their actions, expressions and tone of voice, it's really easy to figure out what they're saying.

I can't say more without giving it all away. I can't explain it... It'll ruin everything. But just know, it blew me away. Seriously good game. Great art, too.

More information: http://www.brothersthegame.com/about-the-game

Replies:

• This is a two minute sample from Lyric Dubee's upcoming 4th album... -- PeteIM, 10:47:03 11/30/14 Sun

Replies:

• It's Sunday Chill Time. -- Johnny, 03:38:47 11/30/14 Sun
    Back to summer with Royal Bloods Royal Blood album, they make a pretty impressive noise for just two guys and gaining a good following. Not exactly chill more get and do some Xmas shopping which we canít do today because parents are coming down again to see the state of this weeks kitchen refurb. I donít think this coming week will be the final week I reckon they will be here for at least an extra 3 days but I guess thatís not bad.

The units are in now, all the scary stuff is over. This week itís finish tiling, decoration, final electrics and gas and then the flooring. Woohoo weíll have a kitchen again. Oh yeh we can now use the new sink itís been a bit weird washing up in the bathroom. When the electrics are finished it will be a case of learning how to use all the appliances some of them look like you need a degree in computer programming and itís only 24 days until Xmas. *<|:-)

All the talk of xmas made me change my mind what to post. Giggles at all the peeps that donít get Dylan goin wtf. *<|:-)

http://youtu.be/4CI6RTcf3ks *<|:-)

This is the Royal Blood Album.

http://youtu.be/w6GhA5bULnA

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.