VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Gage Munroe - After such an awesome role in "I Declare Ware" (A mix between 'Stand By Me' and 'Rambo', hehehe!) Gage went quiet on us for a little while. A bit older now, he's sure to keep the girls and boys swooning for years to come! Comsie's in your cheering section, dude! I wish you the best!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

= TEEN POP NOSTRADAMUS 2014 =
FIRST QUARTER UPDATE!!!

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Thursday newbie -- Johnny, 09:38:10 07/31/14 Thu
    I posted I Just Know a few weeks ago. This is The Struts debut album released a few days ago. Me likes.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• This looks awesome! -- Mike84, 07:48:51 07/31/14 Thu

And just in time for Halloween. :)

Replies:

• Wow...tequila..... -- Comicality, 02:31:01 07/31/14 Thu

Tequila rocks. :P

So...I'm a bit tipsy at the moment, but not drunk. Promise. Just didn't know that tequila was going to be a part of the festivities this evening. :P

Did you know that the older brother from "Malcolm In The Middle" is also a DJ? Because I didn't. Hehehe, he's CUTE though! :P

Ok, I'm home. I'm gonna start editing now, and I'll post new stories soon!

Also...as I posted on the Library earlier...I'm leaving town Friday morning! So I won't be around for about two weeks. The first week, I'll be in Georgia, and the second week I'll be near Los Angeles. (It's like I'm going on a Comsie tour! :P) So if there are any emergencies, please bring them here to the board. You can post anonymously if you need to. There are people here who can help. K?

I should be back on the 15th, the 16th at the latest. I just need to get away for a while, and I saved up to have some fun this Summer. I need it, believe me.

I'll be posting soon. And maybe more tomorrow before I leave, so you guys have stuff to read while I'm gone. Cool?

Love you lots...and I'll seezya soon!

Tequila! Yay! Ahem...sorry...

Replies:

• It's THURSDAY! And we're winding down the 'Songs To Change A Bad Day To A Good One' theme... -- PeteIM, 00:01:27 07/31/14 Thu
    I saved my favorite songs for today, I hope you guys did, too. Post at least one song, but no more than four.

As always, post your songs as a reply to this message to help stop the site from slowing down.

Replies:

• It's WEDNESDAY! And it seems that a subjective song is easier to pick than one that's objective... -- PeteIM, 00:13:11 07/30/14 Wed
    Let's continue and post at least one more song, but no more than four or so, (Mike). (o:

Again, this week's theme is songs to change a bad day to a good one.

As always, post your songs as a reply to this message to help stop the site from slowing down.

Replies:

• Woop! The new Maze Runner trailer's out -- Mike84, 20:36:23 07/29/14 Tue

Not long to go now. It's out next month (September)

It's an excellent book series if you haven't yet read them.

Replies:

• Movie Recommendation -- Johnny, 12:56:48 07/29/14 Tue

Which is unusual for me seeing as I haven’t been to a cinema for over 5years due to my problems. :) I saw ‘Joe’ last week at a friends place and was totally impressed with the movie but mainly Tye Sheridan’s acting. I’ve never heard of him before this but he’s 17 and already has 6 awards and 6 nominations, he has one movie completed and released in a couple months and six he’s working on. It wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t up there as a major actor in a few years time. He reminds me of another older actor and I can’t think who. Now some peeps will be like ‘we know him how come you’ve never heard of him and we’ve seen those movies.’ :) Yeh well as some guys know movie concentration isn’t one of my best attributes.

So ‘Joe’ is a really good movie and because of Tye we found ‘Mud’ which is another excellent movie, he’s a bit younger in that one. Hmmm. *coughs* they’re both online :) oh and on Netflix. :) Unless you’re into heavy drama maybe ‘Mud’ is the best movie to check out first. Although ‘Joe’ is excellent it is a bit heavy at times. Oh yeh Nicholas Cage is brilliant in ‘Joe’ actually the whole whole cast are great.

Joe Trailer

Mud Trailer

Replies:

• As anyone watched a show called 'Weeds'? -- Mike84, 06:21:08 07/29/14 Tue

I'm just starting the second season (of 8) The show finished last year. It's a little like Breaking Bad, although not up to the same high standards (but then what else is?).

It's about a housewife/widow who's just lost her husband. With two teenage sons, a mortgage and a typical suburban life (in sunny Cali) she takes up, naturally, dealing marijuana to support her family.

There's lots of laughs and drama along the way, and I am told it gets even better.

Here's an infamous clip from the show, I've seen it several times, on You Tube, and even on here I think. But I never knew what show it was from, until now.

Replies:

• LOOK!!! FREE PENIS!!! :) -- Comicality, 03:54:22 07/29/14 Tue

Good...now that I got your attention, here is some much needed, no holds barred, uncensored information about sex. So watch, and enjoy! Hehehe!

I know that a lot of you youngsters don't post publicly (More than half of the Shack's readers, according to my email interactions, are between the ages of 13 and 19. So you're not alone in being here.) but you're always welcome to stop by, and learn some good stuff...and look at free penis! :P

So here ya go! Enjoy! :)

What? It's for 'educational' purposes. Teens gotta know this stuff. :)

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week's theme is songs to change a bad day to a good one... -- PeteIM, 23:59:29 07/28/14 Mon
    You walk out in the morning and everyone you pass seems to be having a bad day. Soon you notice that it's rubbing off on you and you have to change it before your mood goes over to the dark side. What songs will help you avoid a bad day? Which ones will turn a bad day to a good one? Check your playlists and post at least one song, but no more than four.

Replies:

• Hehehe, awwww...they're SO cute together!!! -- Comicality, 13:01:27 07/28/14 Mon

This reminds me of me and Mike when we were in high school. Actually..me and Mike NOW isn't mnuch different! :P

You know...without the sexy accent, of course...

Replies:

• Hehehe, British invasion of Chicago.... -- Comicality, 11:08:33 07/28/14 Mon

Hehehe, I think I'd be the same way. Honestly. Maybe I would be a good daddy. ::Giggles::

Seriously though...SERIOUSLY...if Alex EVER wants to come back to Chicago? He can stay at MY house for as long as he wants!!! ::Swoon:: He can wear his pants as low as he wants to. Or...you know...even lower. Or not at all!Or...you know, I'm just gonna make it a rule that he staynaked throughout 95% of the day. And punishment? Anything he does wrong...punishment should be no less than 25 minutes of passionate tongue kissing and heavy petting from me personally. That's fair, right? Hehehe! Yes...that's fair.

Anyway, I really liked this. So check it out. And enjoy...

And I'm not kidding, Alex...like...call me or something! :P Hehehe!

Plus...the Davis' are AWESOME parents! I wish my parents were like that. Well, my mom is but...they're amazing. After watching this whole thing, I almost wanna pack a bag and go live with them for a while myself! I like pancakes in the morning! Can I live with them? Would that be weird? :P

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/28 -- Comicality, 10:05:04 07/28/14 Mon

Awww, those bright eyes and that smile....they get to me every time! :)

I'm looking forward to what he's got coming in the near future! Give him time, he's just getting started! :)

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 10:00:54 07/28/14 Mon

This week's 3M Makes a hero out of us oddballs! :)

"Geography Club"

This is mostly being billed as a 'gay' movie, but there is more going on here than just that. Even if that's the main theme. And I really like that. It's more about just being an outcast in high school, and finding support for who you really are instead of trying to sacrifice who you are to conform to the usual standard. It deals with teens who feel different from their peers, out of sync, or abnormal for whatever reason. And there is a 'geography club' that is created the they figure nobody is going to join. Because...it's a geography club. What happens is, it's actually a secret underground club for the high school's misfits and gay teens, an it acts as a support group for anyone who comes looking for a family.

It's a really cool movie that I found relatable and touching. So check it out, and enjoy! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:44:50 07/28/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Skateboarder Twilight' Kiss!

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time. -- Johnny, 03:32:36 07/27/14 Sun
    Back to old school, Sonic Youth.Weird text on the album sleeve. Heavy man. :)

Replies:

• Hey, I learned a new word today! Gotta write that down.... -- Comicality, 17:43:03 07/26/14 Sat

Don't know how I'd use this in casual conversation, but you never know. Expand your vocabulary, kids! :P

Replies:

• Sweet!!! Only a few months until I get my Chandler back! :) -- Comicality, 17:31:59 07/26/14 Sat

Can't wait! They kinda left us hanging after the season finale! (Damn you, Terminus!) Besides...Michonne!!! Dreadlocks and a samurai sword! She's so badass! I want her to have my babies! ::Nods::

This show does things I never expect it to do. So if you've never seen it...hehehe, don't get attached to anybody. "Awww...he's the coolest guy ever!" or "Awww...she's the cutest little girl, what is she like seven years old?" or "Oh wow...a PUPPY!" And the show is like, "And your point is...?" =DEAD= DEAD DEAD DEAD!!! LOL! Ouch!

Replies:

• Lol, check this out. -- Mike84, 06:14:48 07/26/14 Sat

The video's designed to create a strong natural hallucination, au natural - without taking any drugs.

You need to put the player on full screen and read the letters out loud.

My whole vision's gone a little 'warped' & 'wonky' now. Lol

Replies:

• Saturday Newbie -- Johnny, 00:39:37 07/26/14 Sat
    Rob found this Bleachers album and now we're both totally into it and hammering it daily. It's a side project for Jack Antonoff from Fun and at times the album has a distinct 80's feel. I really like it, probably one of my favourite album releases in 2014 so far.

Replies:

• Holy Smokes! -- TurtleBoy, 08:11:00 07/25/14 Fri
    I could have just lived a real life Nifty story! :o!!!

Just now, I was sitting out back drinking a coffee, when all of a sudden a homeless boy wondered into my yard. He looked all dirty and tired, but deep down you could tell he was really cute... Perhaps a bit on the thin side.

Anyway, he asked if I had a smoke, but I don't smoke anymore and when I said no he just sat down next to me and just started telling me his life's story xD. It was a lot like a bunch of dirty-old-man Nifty stories, but he was escaping an abusive father. He came from Toronto by train and is looking for a place with decent winters... So he's not staying here long. Anyway, after talking a while, and after I got him some food and water, I sent him to the Salvation Army, where my sister works, and to ask for her. He's only 16, so he won't be able to stay there, but my sister will help him find a place to stay and off the streets... If he actually goes there :/

I did feel a bit terrible because the whole time I was talking to him I was thinking about those Nifty stories xD Not that I would ever do that, but the thought did make me feel a little guilty. The sad part is I'm pretty sure he would have been willing to do anything for some food and a place to sleep.

So I just hope he goes to see my sister because, well, it's really scary to think that he's alone on the streets with perverts like me running amuck. :p

That's all. Bye!

Replies:

• I'm here...promise. -- Comicality, 02:41:17 07/25/14 Fri

I've been answering a bunch of emails this week, as I'm severely behind. But I got back to a bunch of you last night and tonight. Plus I have Friday off. So I'll answer more. Also, stories will continue Friday night. K?

So...yeah...

I didn't vanish on you....

K?

Replies:

• Must be one of the best photobombs ever -- Johnny, 01:58:26 07/25/14 Fri
    Her Maj at the Commonwealth Games.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jul/24/commonwealth-games-queen-photobombs-australian-selfie

England Started well with 6 Gold 7 Silver and 4 Bronze. Go England. :)

Replies:

• I have no idea if this movie is going to be what I hope... -- bwctwriter, 12:35:48 07/24/14 Thu
    But I really do think, by virtue of the trailer alone, that it's going to tell a story most people don't want to see about the tormented youth that shoot up their schools.

I personally find it sad that the American media refuses to identify the teenage shooters as "victims" in their own massacres. I HOPE this movie will support my beliefs.

Kids aren't born bad.... They're driven to do things like this when they truly feel they have no choice left... Society fails them, at the very least, because they couldn't stop them before it was too late. At the most, they sat by and did nothing while a young child's natural yearning for life and love was beaten out of him, allowing him to be turned into a monster by the very students they have the responsibility to mold into civil human beings.

How are kids like Kipland Kinkel, Barry Loukaitis, Michael Carneal, Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, Eric Harris and Dylan Kelbold, and so many more overlooked? Because they don't reach out and ask for help? Well, then I guess society needs to do a better job of reaching out to THEM... After all, it is Adult Society's job to teach kids to love rather than hate... It is not the kids' responsibility to learn it on their own.

Replies:

• Yo Brit Boys. :) -- Johnny, 02:37:51 07/24/14 Thu
    Exams are over school's over. Enjoy the next six weeks and have a ton of fun, it's party time. This goes for everybody else around the world but different countries finish at different times, wtv, enjoy the hols. Every year around this time I wish I was back at school again just for the summer hols but technically I wouldn't be back at school because it's holiday time. :)

• Just the facts... -- PeteIM, 02:13:37 07/24/14 Thu
    20 Misconceptions About Sex

Replies:

• It's THURSDAY! And this theme is almost over... -- PeteIM, 00:02:26 07/24/14 Thu
    Just post one more, but no more than four.

If you're still having trouble, try the Billboard Hot 100 singles list here:
    http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

It lists the name of the song and the artist, but more importantly, it lists how many weeks the song has been on the market.

As always, please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down.

Replies:

• A funny thing happened yesterday -- Johnny, 02:52:04 07/23/14 Wed

I had to see a client in Torquay so the night before I arranged to meet my cousin who lives there for lunch. I was an amazing day so we arranged to meet at the Beefeater which is on the front in Torquay overlooking the sea and has a good outside eating area.

So we order food, drinks and a couple tables across is this guy on his own. His order turned up within about 5 minutes, he noticed some condiment missing and being too late to get the waiters attention went in to get it himself…. big mistake. As soon as he was inside about 20 seagulls descended on his table and cleared his plate within seconds lol, it really was a funny scene. The guy came out and looked stunned, there were still a couple seagulls around his table picking up the scraps. He went back inside and never came out again but I went to the loo for a pee a bit later and obviously the restaurant had replaced his meal but he decided to eat it inside. :)

On a different subject there’s a block of apartments being built just down from the Beefeater. I’ve got to win the big lottery because I so want one. Mike posted pics of Scotland so here’s pics of Torquay old and new. Everybody come to UK. :)

This the apartment complex. There's still a penthouse available @ £950k, I want it. :)

http://www.kayelliott.co.uk/portfolio/project/abbey-sands/

General pics.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=torquay&client=firefox-a&hs=SmX&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=kF_PU-TOPIOS7Aba_oGACA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1664&bih=803#channel=np&q=torquay&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Replies:

• It's WEDNESDAY! And we're having trouble with the theme... -- PeteIM, 00:32:11 07/23/14 Wed
    So if you can't find a NEW song, post one from this year.

As always, please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down.

Replies:

• Damn, I've had an exhausting day. -- Mike84, 20:16:07 07/22/14 Tue
    I walked about a ten mile trek around the Great Glen Lake this afternoon.

Beautiful scenery. It's been on my mind to do it since I moved here in December. But it's one hell of a walk. Plus I've been on the mend, healing from having a cyst removed, which took months to fully heal and kept getting re-infected.

So anyway, today I did it. I think I'll sleep like a lion tonight. xD

I was planning to take some snaps while I was out there, but I forgot my phone. Anyway, I'll post some stock photos below, in case anyone wants to see them.

Replies:

• Tuesday quickie before bedz. -- Johnny, 17:15:36 07/22/14 Tue
    Back to old school, I was 6 when this came out. Talking about being 6 we're sleeping in the gazebo in the garden tonite. :) It's cool because it's got 3 dropdown walls and a doorway so basically it's a big tent in that form. Gotta make up some good ghost and scarey stories along with laptop porn which wasn't available when I was 6. :)

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week we're looking for the newest songs we can find... -- PeteIM, 00:01:27 07/22/14 Tue
    So check your YouTube favs and post at least one NEW song, but no more than four.

Replies:

• Story Recommendation Land -- Jake, 17:29:03 07/21/14 Mon
    http://probablyjake.tumblr.com/tagged/Story-Recommendation

This is basically one of the major purposes I made my blog for, I easy place for me to keep track of the stories I really really liked.

So I wanted to post a link and say if you're ever looking for a story to read check back there. I'll likely keep updating it, I don't know. Currently I'm going through my list from pocket and deleting the stories I've finished/won't read. And then adding the really good ones to the blog. *shrugs* Check it out.

Replies:

• Monday quickies before bedz. -- Johnny, 16:56:14 07/21/14 Mon
    Quickies as in these tracks end too soon. :)

http://youtu.be/sFP7jVIxE2c

• Awww...well good for them! -- Comicality, 10:25:25 07/21/14 Mon

I'm glad they got a professionally made video and all. Sounds like they altered the music just enough to make it their own too. The harder drums definitely add more emphasis. Cute video, GREAT message, and this just from a kid who decided to speak out about what he was going through in school. This really made me smile. I really hope they succeed. They've got some serious heart. ((Hugz))

So if you watch this week's 3M movie...remember, this is the better way to go. How many ways can I say it? Take a negative situation...and use it to make a positive change. ::Nods::

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/21 -- Comicality, 10:10:49 07/21/14 Mon

Blond.

Brunette.

Blond.

Brunette.

Hmmm...I'll take him either way. Can I get a sample of each? :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 10:09:28 07/21/14 Mon

This week's 3M comes with the darkest of consequences...

"Hello, Herman"

While there is a great deal of this movie that appears to be promoting violence, it's actually a strong message against it. It's about the heft of the consequences that come after that one moment of horror...and how there's no taking it back once it's done.

So, in this story, a young high school boy id being bullied and relentlessly picked on by his classmates...until one day he decides that he has enough. One morning, he walks into his school armed to teeth and sets out to make Columbine look like a picnic in comparison. But before he's arrested, he says he want to tell his story to 'one' person, and one person only...while he awaits the death penalty for what he's done.

Enter an outspoken media personality who accepts the call. Lax Morales ('Lacks Morals'...I get it. :P) played by Norman Reedus, has a few dark secrets of his own from the past, and is sent to sit down with him and find out exactly what went wrong, and what story it is this troubled teen has to tell.

What starts off as a tense and unfriendly discussion between the two, evolves over time into something where both Lax and Herman are forced to see the darkest parts of themselves and eventually deal with them.

So, definitely not a 'sunshine' movie, by any means. But one that I enjoyed, as it really tries to make you understand the tragedy from all angles. So check it out. Enjoy.

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:55:45 07/21/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Only Yours, Forever Yours' Kiss!

Replies:

• This is so weird. -- Johnny, 18:45:33 07/20/14 Sun
    Eating kids in McDonalds. Some people commenting actually believe it.

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 03:33:50 07/20/14 Sun
    I posted this tv movie two or three years ago, that was then, this is a better copy. It’s a Boy George part bio, the time when he was starting out. It’s quite a good depiction of the 80’s New Romantic period in London when straight boys wanted to be gay for the night and pretended to be gay to get into the best clubs. I think it’s good for a tv movie with a pretty cool soundtrack of the time even though it’s just snippets of songs. It’s cool how the Brit public still have a ton of affection for Boy George and George Michael. Boy George and his drug habit then and later going to nick for it and chaining a rent boy to his radiator. George Michael for his drug habit, cottaging, cruising Hampstead Heath late at night etc. Bad boys. :)
    Embedding is disabled so this is a direct link to Youtube, it’s on a loop.

http://youtu.be/3nTGuHHh5eg?list=PLo0IkUSo4339F4-xyvrs3NnqHZjg5o_Fp

Replies:

• So...it has begun... -- Comicality, 04:32:09 07/19/14 Sat

Going by every sci-fi movie, book, and TV show, ever made...this is how it always begins. "Awww, so cute. So awesome. Just like a part of the family! Let's teach it to do more stuff!" Hehehe!

And then we quickly go from 'that'...to THIS...

Farewell, mankind! Hehehe, you had a good run.

Replies:

• It's Wedding Day -- Johnny, 03:28:38 07/19/14 Sat
    Not mine, friends. :) The weather forecast is crap but that doesn't mean it will happen, it better not I don't want my hair ruined. :) A song for happy couple Have an amazing life together. xx

Replies:

• Not sure why I hated this song at first, I quiet like it. -- Jake, 23:38:28 07/18/14 Fri

Part of true detective at some point, I was looking up the soundtrack. I don't remember hearing it in the show though. Meh anyway, good song.

Replies:

• *Ahem* (clears throat) -- Mike84, 20:59:18 07/18/14 Fri
    While we have everyone's attention (with Com's 'true/false' statements post below, how about a good ol' roll call?

It's been a while. We have some newbies, plus it usually encourages a couple of others to 'come out' and say hi too.

I'll start it off...

Replies:

• ROFL 'Would you vote for a heterosexual president? -- Mike84, 16:19:25 07/18/14 Fri
    Well... they usually say ignorance begets bigotry. These people are clearly clueless about sexuality. I found most of this quite funny, but one guy needs locking up,for good, he's insane.

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 14:33:43 07/18/14 Fri

THIS WEEK:

"Man's World, Woman's Touch"!!! This week, Jimmy wants a male/female duo! The yin and the yang! Both Chromosones! ONE guy! ONE Girl! So bands don't count this time around! Give us at least one! No more than FOUR! Any kind of music, any genre, from any era! Easy enough, right? Let's see! Happy hunting, Shackers!

(Please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down)

Replies:

• Shhhh.....shhhh....you hear that. ::Whispers:: What is that? -- Comicality, 05:15:24 07/18/14 Fri

::Quietly Turns Up The Volume On Megaphone::

**QUICK**!!!!!!!!

Because we haven't done one in a long time! :P This time, the rules are simple! So I want THREE from each of you!

TWO truths! And ONE lie!!! That's what I want! That means that I want you to give us all three offerings! Two of them are TRUE statements about yourself, and one is a false statement! And we guess which one is the falsehood! Put them in the replies below! I'll play as well in order to offer an example! Three offerings (which means NINE true/false statements about yourself)...

GO! GO GO GO!!! Hurry up! You have 48 hours! :P

Replies:

• It's FRIDAY! And the Then and Now theme is over... -- PeteIM, 00:15:48 07/18/14 Fri
    But I had a few more to post so here they are.

Replies:

• EXTREMELY Creeped Out... -- Comicality, 17:08:59 07/17/14 Thu

But...you know...in a 'manly' way. You know? I mean...I mean, right?

::Turns on more LIGHTS in this damn house::

Hey, Mike!!! I remember you posting about how creepy and freaky that movie "The Conjuring" was on the board a few months ago! (And agreed! That movie was disturbing!) Well, remember that extremely creepy doll thing that was in the beginning of the movie? Well, there's a PREQUEL coming out just about that doll now! ::Shivers::

Comsie likes scary! :)

It doesn't say if Ed and Lorraine Warren are in it. They should be (kinda). Then this would be a prequel to "The Conjuring", which would be a prequel to "Amityville".(Know your 'real life' paranormal studies, kids!) Still, this might be just as creepy if not more so...

By the way..."Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes" is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! Omigod! That might actually be one of my favorites for this whole Summer! And after "Captain America: Winter Soldier", "X-Men: Days Of Future Past", and "Edge Of Tomorrow"...that's saying a LOT! :O

Replies:

• Just a quick note... -- Comicality, 11:10:48 07/17/14 Thu

I've been doing a little 'behind the scenes' maintenance over the past few weeks on the Comicality Kindle Section, concerning a few hiccups here and there, but mostly it's me just updating the ebook covers. Unfortunately, any changes whatsoever to an ebook means that I have to re-publish, which can take between 12 and 24 hours. So if you guys are looking to grab an ebook, and you don't see it on Amazon.com, check back the following day and it should pop back up. Cool?

Just recently, I added a new cover to "Just What I Ordered", because the last one was terrible and I was still learning how to do stuff back then. :P Not that I'm a PRO at it now, but I'm better than I was. So there!

• They are gone :'( -- TurtleBoy, 07:32:56 07/17/14 Thu
    My Grandmother and Uncle were here visiting from England, but they left for home yesterday... *sniffle* Three weeks went by soooooo fast. It's just not fair.

Replies:

• This Week's Gay Short Film... -- Comicality, 06:16:25 07/17/14 Thu

Awww...this one seemed kinda sweet to me. :)

Replies:

• Home, sweet home! :) -- Comicality, 03:08:10 07/17/14 Thu

Sighhh....ended up having to go back into work tonight because the one who was supposed to work that shift is temporarily...er um...'arrested'. ::Snickers:: Nothing major, but yeah...he's being detained at the moment. (Keep screwing around with the law and you *WILL* get caught, kiddies! Every time! Hehehe, Murphy's Law is always just around the corner. So when it grabs a hold of ya, you'd better hope it's for something small...)

Anyway, I have Thursday OFF! Completely off! And my friends Nathan and Roderick also have the day off, and we've got a date with the "Planet Of The Apes"! (Hey, that rhymes! Take THAT, Eminem!)

So, yes! Freedom! I'm going to enjoy the next 24 hours! In fact, this is me, Nathan, and Roderick, tomorrow! All day! Just the three of us! Seriously! I'm going to start practicing my topless march as soon as I wake up tomorrow! Er...today!

That's what I'll be doing from sun up to sundown. Having a big ol' gay day away! :P

For right now though, I'm gonna make something unhealthy toeat, and then I believe I owe you guys a "Billy" chapter! So I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• It's THURSDAY! And we've almost finished. -- PeteIM, 00:10:54 07/17/14 Thu
    Today we get to post up to four songs. So I don't step on anyone, I'll only post one tonight and the rest on Friday.

Replies:

• This is Justice. -- Jake, 19:59:26 07/16/14 Wed

Hmmm I am sickened by these law enforcement officers. Sickened. These kind of tactics prey on the vulnerable in High Schools across the country. I am disgusted, this kind of thing is really hard to watch because you know it happens. And they target kids. Urg it's the definition of entrapment and yet you can't prove it.

These are kids being kids. And to target an autistic child too? Fuck you officers. Listen, I'm not the kind of person who usually buys into this kind of thing but the report is hard to ignore. I would be interested in hearing the Police's side defending their actions and that may even be in the documentary later on, I'm currently only ten minutes in. I just knew I had to share this.

This is Justice in America. God bless these American heroes!

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-entrapment-of-jesse-snodgrass-20140226

Replies:

• How cool would this be? -- Mike84, 05:24:33 07/16/14 Wed
    I was originally going to post this in reply to Johhny, in Com's post about sitting through long movies in the cinema, but I thought it'd be better off being in a new thread.

Imagine meeting your other friends online in a virtual movie theatre?

Bear in mind, that these headsets are said to be fully immersive. That you feel like you're really there (something you can't tell just by watching on YouTube).

This should be great once it's out there for everyone to use.

Also the other applications they could use this on... Sporting events like the World Cup, a UFC match, a music concert? A Museum? Whatever your thing is.

Replies:

• Woohoo -- Johnny, 02:29:24 07/16/14 Wed
    Found out 30 mins ago I've clinched my biggest deal to date workwise, just the signing to do later today. OK it's not massive bigtime but it's made my company happy and it's made me happy. :)

Replies:

• Finished True Detective -- Jake, 02:01:44 07/16/14 Wed
    Best acting I've seen in a long time, the pure emotion in some of those scenes in the final episode was amazing. (vagueness) Did Woody Harrelson or Matthew Mcconaughey win any awards for their performance because they totally should have.

I loved Rust's monologues.

"I think consciousness was a tragic misstep in evolution. We became to self aware. We are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that label under the illusion of having a self. This excretion of sensory experience and feeling. Programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when really everybody is nobody. I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing. One last midnight. Walk hand and hand into the sunset brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Marty: "So what's the point in getting out of the bed in the morning?"

"I tell myself that I bare witness. But the reality is that its my programming. That and I lack the constitution for suicide."

Marty: "And I picked today to get to know you."

He's dark, he's introspective, he thinks to much. What a great character. Regardless of how nutty he sounds, it makes for good listening. Great acting, and phenomenal story telling. You can't wait to hear what piece of dark philosophy he will spout out next.

His life trap speech is pretty good to. He's a very dark guy. Of course I think it comes with the job.

I can't wait for next season and to see where it goes. Honestly it wrapped itself up pretty well, but there is still more to do. Always like when shows go like that.

Another tid bit of wisdom: "It was all a dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person."

So to those who have scene it, what do you think is next? For those who haven't, GO WATCH IT NOW!

Anyway, mostly spoiler free video with Rust's opinion on preachers:

Replies:

• It's WEDNESDAY! And we're continuing the Then and Now theme. -- PeteIM, 00:41:30 07/16/14 Wed
    Tonight I present Cheap Trick with Surender from Then and Now...

Replies:

• Ohhhhhh...Jesus.... -- Comicality, 14:22:13 07/15/14 Tue

So (Just because we had some free tickets, and already made plans for later to see "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes")...a friend and I saw "Transformers: Age Of Extinction"....

THAT damn movie...would NOT end! It refused to end! I could have gotten a FULL night's sleep in the middle of that movie, woken up, and it STILL would have been playing! Christ...

I mean, special effects were cool and stuff, but...wow. There was seriously a point where I was SO exhausted from mindless fighting and explosions and robot weirdness, that I was thinking, "Thank GOD!!! At least this is the END of this long ass movie!!!" But you know what? It WASN'T the end!!! They got away from a spaceship and some cyber-wolf thingies...and then they went to CHINA!!! And I still had over an **HOUR** of fucking movie left!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I don't want to see another damn explosion for at LEAST a week. Maybe two weeks.

And...blow up Chicago ONCE? Shame on us! Blow up Chicago TWICE? And we shoot back! :P

Replies:

• This looks cool -- Johnny, 11:05:25 07/15/14 Tue
    If you wanna learn Chinese try this guy he seems good fun. there's only 10 lessons on Youtube but go to his website and there are 17 via ITunes. I dunno why there's a gap but I heard him on the radio earlier doing promo so I guess it's gonna get going again. It's only 10 min approx lessons so I think I will give it a go, oh yeh he's from Chicago. If you get a thingy up on his website telling you to log in just close it and you get to his site anyhow. http://www.chinesewithmike.com/

• "Harry Potter" No More... -- Comicality, 03:59:04 07/15/14 Tue

Considering how big the "Harry Potter" movies were and how long hey ran, I imagine Daniel Radcliffe would have a tough time breaking away from the title. But he seems to be doing fine, which I think is awesome. It's god to see him branch out and do different things. Especially so...'dark'.

I think Emma might have the rest of the cast beat so far in breaking typecast rules, hehehe! But Daniel's not far behind. (Hey! American accent! Nice!)

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week should be a bit of a challenge... -- PeteIM (), 00:56:24 07/15/14 Tue
    Our theme this week is Then and Now. We all know of singers or bands who have been around for a long time. This week's theme is to post a song by an act as it was released, and post the same song as it's played by the same act today. For instance, my first pick is The Cascades and Rhythm of the Rain. It was originally released in November of 1962. (I was 15 at the time.) I have that version posted as THEN. The NOW version was recorded in 2006.

I'm not sure if this will be easy or hard, so let's start with just one submission Tuesday and Wednesday, and then we can finish up on Thursday with up to four.

Last edited by author: Tue July 15, 2014 01:16:20   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• GUYS I MADE THE TUMBLR -- Jake, 22:57:57 07/14/14 Mon
    Just you know, in case you were interested.

http://probablyjake.tumblr.com/

Probably nothing of value on there, who knows. I'm going to use it as an aside to Twitter.

Replies:

• Well I'm all caught up on Billy Chase... (spoilers - sorta) -- Michael, 13:40:20 07/14/14 Mon
    I feel a bit like Johnny Five lol - speed reader I am not.. usually that is - but Billy's adventures have certainly held my attention for the last week or so. Its bittersweet to have to wait for the next installment - I've been spoiled :)
    While everyone may not feel the same I felt like I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions a lil - just a lil..
    I find it easy to invest in Billy's character - his desire to put others first and his open hearted kindness where his friends are concerned is easy to fall in love with. His mistakes and occasional bouts of selfishness - especially during that more dark period he goes through is difficult to read sometimes. Maybe its the journal format and also Com's writing style but when he falls short of my expectations or he does something foolish - I wanna yell at him and I cringe like crazy when his life takes a turn for the worse. Either way he makes for a very compelling and believable lead character as far as my thoughts are concerned.
    My second favourite character is Brandon - his soul mate as far I'm concerned. Something about how hes described in the story paints a very vivid image in my mind. I love how he lights up Billy's life and how in turn Billy becomes somewhat of a poet at times while trying to express those complex emotions that Brandon stirs inside him. It almost makes me jealous...

Anyway having such large portions of the story where they are estranged from one another while Billy is off doing god knows what is horrible for me to be quite honest. If I were allowed to make any criticism at all its that those two dont get enough happy time together. I blame Com for making their more positive exchanges so touching and gooey sometimes that I just keep wanting more lol.
    There are so many other vividly realised characters aswell such as Jimmy, Bobby, Trace and so many more that its hard to believe I've only been reading about them all for a short time.
    Its not always smooth sailing following Billy's highs and lows but I'm hooked and I love it !
    Thanks again Com for being awesome and dont stop writing !
    Oh and if you ever kill off Brandon - well be warned fella I'll be one angry Brit ;p

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/14 -- Comicality, 07:55:53 07/14/14 Mon

I still can't believe they're making another "Jurassic Park". Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? Only time will tell, I guess...

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:54:15 07/14/14 Mon

This week's 3M let's all the giggles out of the closet!

"Date And Switch"

I thought this comedy was a lot of fun, so I figured I'd share. Because sharing is caring and...er...stuff.

Two high school seniors who have spent their whole lives growing up together have decided to make a pact to have sex before prom. (A la "American Pie") However, there's just one glitch. One of them has just now decided to tell his best friend in the world...that he's gay.

So, to keep this short, this movie is ultimately about lasting friendship and dismissing some gay stereotypes as one friend awkwardly struggles with this new revelation and tries to help his best bud out anyway that he can. I do wish Zach Cregger was in it a bit more to see how that relationship panned out, but all in all it's got a lot of laughs in it, good message...it's good for a Saturday afternoon. :P

Enjoy...

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:00:17 07/14/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Caught Red Handed' Kiss!

Replies:

• True Detective is a good show! -- Jake, 18:48:33 07/13/14 Sun
    Started watching it over the weekend, very enjoyable. And I went to listen to some of the soundtrack and just had to laugh that I was listening to this. Cracked me up. Just like 'I am now listening to this, what has my life come to?'

It's catchy though.

But let's leave with something a little more my style:

Replies:

• Congrats on the World Cup Germany! Have fun celebrating Wolfie:)) -- Ted, 18:06:33 07/13/14 Sun

Replies:
    Archives: 123456 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.