VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Dylan Schmid - Mostly known for his role as 'Baelfire' on the TV series, "Once Upon A Time", and sailing the waters with a modern Captain Hook...Dylan has already made a splash on the acting scene that is certain to cause ripples for the future! Also being included in the Disney Channel's, "Bunks", you can be sure to hear more from this teen actor soon! (Hell, it's Disney! They own Marvel! Give him a year or two, and he can be Spiderman! Think about it!)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Wowzers It's A Sawyer Chart Takeover -- Johnny, 07:24:35 05/29/15 Fri
    His 'Voice' Album went straight in at No.6 yesterday on the Billboard Hot100 Albums and he has 9 singles in the Billboard top 50 Singles Chart the highest going straight to Number 2 and Number 3. Can't wait for him to bring out an album doing things his way rather than all the jazz that goes with the Voice. Lol I used to worry if he would be OK once his voice broke. :)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• IM FREE!!!! FINALS R DONE!! I LIVED THROUGH MY FIRST YEAR A HIGHSCHOOL!!!! -- Joey (yeefuckinhahh!!!), 18:03:38 05/28/15 Thu
    Well...I didit!! Summer iz here!!!! WOW!! Goin out in like 2 min with mom n dad to my fave Chinese joint to celebrate!! I rocked my last two finals today!!! My last one was religious studies!! An i took a stand!! Youd all be proud!! There waz a essay section on modern day application of old testament doctrine... an i left the section on Leviticus which included Leviticus 18:22 TOTALLY BLANK!! I didnt write a thing!!! I'll get marked down for it but I DON'T CARE!! NOT GONNA spout the Crap they want me to SAY!! An wasnt gonna lie fer a grade!! Soooo... i just left it BLANK!! Fuckem!!! BUT I'm HAPPY!! Goin out now!! LOVE U GUYS!! Mwahhh!!* JOEY

Replies:

• Hello fellow shackers! So I was just wondering, the names we pick to use on the shack does your name have a meaning? Why did you pick that name that you use on here? So if you want to know why I picked PhoenixFire read on and if you would like to share why you picked the name you use please let us know. -- Phoenixfire, 06:02:03 05/28/15 Thu
    So the reason I picked Phoenixfire is pretty simple and I'm sure you will understand as you read on.

Over 20 years ago, I was involved in a work accident...I was caught in a flash fire caused by leaking propane...I ended up getting burned to over 70% of my body and had suffered full thickness(3rd degree burns). I was given a 20% chance of living, and after many operations and over half a year in the hospital and another 2 and a half years in outpatient physiotherapy, where I had to basically re-learn everything like how to walk, feed myself, drive...just every day things we take for granted. I've done pretty well and am fully employed now but it was a huge challenge in my life to get to this point!! I still struggle with the visible scaring and disfigurements that I have...meaning I'm still not all that happy when I look in a mirror at myself but I am alive and doing well.

So I picked PhoenixFire because of the story about the Phoenix rising from the ashes and living.

I do want to say that reading the comments from all of you, especially the younger shackers like Joey who have come out to family and friends early in life...all of you are an inspiration to me!!! I was way to scared to come out at a young age and didn't actually come out to my family and friends until I was around 40...I feel I've missed a lifetime of feeling free to be who I am and I also have found it very difficult to find that special someone in my life, perhaps because of my burns or perhaps because I'm a pretty shy person, probably a combination of the 2.

Anyway that's my story...would love to here why others have picked the name they use. Take care everyone and remeber to be safe no matter what you are doing out there!!

Replies:

• Danny, I finally watched The Vampire's Assistant... -- PeteIM, 03:41:35 05/28/15 Thu
    I loved it! Now I have to get the book and see what happened that wouldn't fit in the movie. Then I'll get the next book in the series, since it doesn't look like a second movie will be coming. *sigh*

Thanks for the suggestion, Danny. Like I said, I loved the film.

• Apparently the fact I'm prepared to walk everywhere in Chicago is odd -- Dom, 08:28:11 05/27/15 Wed
    Hey im British. We walk everywhere!
    Was told be 30 so mins to walk from hotel to Navy Pier... i do that each day to and from the office to the train. 😆

Replies:

• Another one to watch if you liked the first movie.. -- Mike84, 08:08:35 05/27/15 Wed

This looks like super funny stuff.

Replies:

• Wow -- Johnny, 00:19:14 05/27/15 Wed
    My foreskin is swollen massively dunno what that's about. It was nothing to do with Rob cos he was looking after his lil bro last nite and stayed at his mums and I didn't jo. Must be to do with the weekend. I've sent him a text but he's not awake yet he'll be happy tho my girth size has a huge increse. :) Maybe it was a wet dream and I went a bit crazy. :)

Replies:

• just a quickie!! ha!!! (i wish!!).. two finals down!! kicked ass! three ta go!! then summer an FREEDOM!!!!. -- Joey (whheewww!!! almost there!!!!), 18:01:22 05/26/15 Tue

Replies:
  • Glad I took the advice of Joe and a few others on here.... -- Mike84, 13:48:22 05/26/15 Tue
    I retried Under The Dome recently, glad I did. I managed to get into it this time.

Big Jim... what a character. I can't decide if I want his character killed off or not. I mean he's a bastard, but also, the show wouldn't be quite the same without him. I'm up to date with that show. Season 3 begins next month.

Also, Falling Skies and Teen Wolf (which I stopped watching but now I'm up to date with Falling Skies, and still working on Teen Wolf. I got to the third season last time. But I've started from the beginning again.

Pete's suggestion of Wayward Pines is also worth checking out. There's been two episodes of this so far. And I've enjoyed both. I've even downloaded the Wayward Pines novel (which is just called 'Pines'), and I'm part way through that,

So if anyone's looking for something new to watch, there's a few ideas for you. :P

Replies:

• What no SWAK Sunday!!! on ... umm ... Tuesday TB? -- Ted, 13:35:51 05/26/15 Tue

"Kiss Me on the Bus"

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- TurtleBoy, 10:08:24 05/26/15 Tue
    I checked Comsie's MMM playlist on YouTube and didn't see this one listed yet, and this movie is an absolute MUST WATCH! >:O I'm sure this has been a Triple M before... it must have, but I needed to ensure that it was. :D

"The Impossible"

The Impossible cover image

I must warn you, this movie will twist your insides in knots, gross you out, make you cry like a little girl and leave a lasting impression on you. Seriously.

The Impossible is based on a true story, which is something I usually steer clear of. However, the older son in the preview made me take a chance on it :P Er.. I mean... no, I guess that's exactly what I mean. Anyway, the story follows a young family of three sons as they take their Christmas vacation in Thailand - just before a massive tsunami hits their beach-front hotel!

I won't say anything else. Just check out the trailer if you need some convincing and then do everything in your power to see this movie. You won't regret it.

Click here to view The Impossible trailer

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/26 -- TurtleBoy, 09:02:00 05/26/15 Tue
    Since Comsie ditched us, I will be taking over his wet dream duties! He didn't give me permission, but I don't care. I am taking initiative because I need this week's wet dream.

Now, without any further foreplay, this week's WdotW is...

Levi Miller

I know what you're thinking! >:O "But he's soooo young, you perv! Well, so WHAT?! He's going to be Peter FREAKEN Pan. And actually, he's 14. So that's not too young. He's Peter Pan. He's forever young.

Now, let me get my Levi's on (Do those jeans still exist?)

Levi Miller Pictures (click here to view)

Levi Miller Videos (click here to view)

PAN!

Levi WET! What a Dream... >:D Actually, it's the Ice Bucket Challenge with the whole Pan crew... They zoom out :(

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And this week we're going to be singing about the love of our lives - our cars... -- PeteIM, 00:05:57 05/26/15 Tue
    From the time you got to high school (maybe even earlier) you knew what you wanted to buy, although what you could afford might have been a bit different. You wanted to get one with a back seat big enough for 'sharing', if you know what I mean. (o:

So look through your playlists and find some songs about cars, driving, or 'other'. Hehe. Post at least one, but no more than four, and post them as a reply to this message so we don't slow the site down too much.

Replies:

• Itís Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 16:17:45 05/25/15 Mon

On Monday night wow that was a long and fun birthday weekend. :) I think Little Fluffy Clouds would be in my all time top 20 tracks and I heard it for the 1st time in almost a year played in a club Saturday night, old school brilliance which reminded me of my schooldays even though that was sometime later than when this track was out, thatís what makes it so good for me. This is the whole album which is great but Clouds will always be my favourite Orb track and next would be their version of Time which isnít on this album. Trip on. :)

The Orb version of Pink Floydís Time. Floyd purists hate it but hey itís a great dance track. :)

https://youtu.be/QAtFEzEJPLo

• Gah! -- Mike84, 09:08:57 05/25/15 Mon

Has anyone else here had a new bookmarks thing thrust upon them by Chrome?

I liked the old one and can't quite make sense of the new one and now all my bookmarks are difficult to access. It's a pain in the ass. I am slowly figuring it out, but I didn't think I'd need to be doing this today.

It's nothing like the old one. Looks like the Windows Tiles thing with all the coloured boxes, lol.

Replies:

• Today is May 25th, so ... -- Wolfie, 07:24:18 05/25/15 Mon
    ... Don't Panic, and don't forget to bring a towel!

Happy Towel Day :)

Replies:

• So it's un-officially the start of the summer ... YAY!! Everyone jump in:) -- Ted, 12:38:53 05/24/15 Sun
    Twisting by the Pool

Replies:

• my first crushes!!!! all "growed up". just saw on yahoo that dylan and cole sprouse (zack n cody!) just graduated from new york university together!! i felt my first stiffy and crush watching them when i was little!! that was elementary school fir me!! my very first real attraction to boys!! never missed an episode and almost cried if i did!! guess that proves to me being gay iznt a choice!! it just is or isnt!!! anyway hadda share that. taking study break..brain is mush!! finals start tuesday! yikes!!! but yeah even in like third grade i had zack n cody posters on my walls!! hehehe...pretty funny!! oh!!! an theyre still gorgeous!!!. ha!!. -- Joey (congrats cuties!! hehehee), 15:28:33 05/23/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Congratulations Ireland!! -- Mike84, 05:56:23 05/23/15 Sat

Ireland's become the first nation in the world to vote for same-sex marriage in a referendum (a bad way of deciding a minority's civil rights, in my opinion) and by such a large margin. Although it's not official yet because they're still counting the votes as I write this.

That said, despite my reservations about a public vote, the benefit is that bigots will now have a tougher time trying to use the "gay marriage is being forced on people" in their argument. It's one they've commonly used. They claim that the support in the polls is exaggerated, and that "only a small minority really support same-sex marriage." Well Ireland just showed them up.

Not that same-sex marriage has ever actually been forced on anyone. What they mean by it is, the option has been given to gay people who might want to marry their same-sex partner. They see that, somehow, as an attack on them.

Anyway, the votes appear to be 70/30 YES. Which isn't far below the projected results the last few months.

Good job, guys!

Replies:

• Speaking of the Irish referendum on same-sex marriage... -- Mike84, 17:45:36 05/22/15 Fri

This was a prank in a taxi by a driver, done on unsuspecting customers, in light of the referendum taking place.

It tries to turn the whole homophobia thing on its head. So that people outside that perspective can sort of get an idea of what it's like.

"I have an uncle that's eh, you know, hetero... but I don't talk to him much any more." Lol.

Replies:

• YAY!! I'm no longer ... -- Ted, 15:14:36 05/22/15 Fri
    Listed MIA!!!

Replies:

• Irish Marriage Referendum -- TheDetective, 14:50:12 05/22/15 Fri
    For those of you who aren't aware, today in Ireland we're voting on a referendum to legalise gay marriage and there's less than two hours 'till the polling stations close. If it passes we'll be the first country in the world to legalise it by popular vote. Every political party in the country and almost every elected politician supports the measure.

Despite this, support has dipped below 70% (where it was before the referendum was announced) and has steadily plummeted. A catholic interest group called the "Iona institute" has been loudly and vehemently campaigning against the idea, and has backed up their argument by saying it will change the adoption process (it won't) and bring in widespread surrogacy (which I wouldn't even think is a bad thing as it allows infertile couples to conceive, but it wouldn't). They've played every victim card in the book, one of their columnists even writing about how her children are terrified and being bullied by other children because of her views.

What's upset me most though is the amount of young people who simply don't care enough to vote. I've seen Facebook posts of a guy who seems proud that he doesn't care about voting, and even a friend of mine is refusing to vote despite believing in the amendment because it's become "fashionable" and "too posey".

I'm a politics student. I'm supposed to believe in all this. But the more I see of how people engage with democracy, the less I believe we deserve it. The worst despots out there; Hitler, Stalin, Mugabe, they didn't seize power. They were handed it by the population. We're so afraid of being responsible for ourselves that we give absolute power to someone else so it's not our problem, and then wonder why we can't change things when we don't like the results.

I don't think it will pass. I could well be wrong, but as we saw in England three weeks ago, you can always rely on people to panic in the last minute. Perhaps I should have more faith in my country. But after everything else that's gone on here under the reign of Catholicism, I'm finding it hard to do that.

Replies:

• And speaking of cats... -- Mike84, 20:32:04 05/21/15 Thu

Just for those who're interested.

I've found that this is a pretty good way to draw a cat.

....What?

What's the matter?

Oh you dirty boy, you! Get your mind out of the gutter!

It looks nothing like one. :P

Replies:

• JOEY STUFF...IM BACK!!!..AN GOTTA LOTZ TO SAY!! -- Joey, 19:03:45 05/21/15 Thu
    Ok!! First of all Mr c!...NO I DIDN go to Bulgaria ta be a ballerina!! Haw!!.and loved my bday stuff!! An pic of my head on dude shootin bow hilarious!! Needed laugh!! U rok! Pete!! Thanks soooo much fer bday stuff an crash songs!! Ur SO COOL!! Turtlehead, jd, dom, ted, johhny, kevin, tadpole, truefan, kai, an I'm SURE buncha people forgot ta mention..SORRY!!..everybody soooo nice an cool bout my bday an get well wishes from accident!! PROMISE ALWAYS wear seatbelt in backseat an everywhere from NOW ON!! An wolfie!!!...hmmm.. tryin ta look at my bday party on google earth satellites !???? Uhhh...hehehe...TO weird DUDE!!! But LOVE yaz ALL soooo much an SORRY been slackin on emails!! K!??. Anyway yesterday first day back after accident, pretty banged up..tomorrow last day regular classes.. then next week tue thru Thurs after Monday holiday is semester final exams THEN summer!!! YEEEFUCKINHAAH!!!. So like I'm crammin on everything BIGTIME!! Wanna wrap up GOOD!! THEN start drivers training classes first week of June!!! SO crazy stupid wild nutty stuff lately... then finals next week..THEN freedom!!!! OK..well hope i covered everything!! LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!!! Mwahhh x 1000!!! Soooo....thatz joeyworld right now...lastly...LOVE yaz ERIK!!!!!!! Ur joejoe!!

Replies:

• Picked up Billy Chase again, and I think I'm finally going to catch up this time. -- Vincent (d'awwww), 10:38:38 05/21/15 Thu
    Especially with the summer vacation now already here for me, early this year.

I came across chapter 31 of book 7 again, in which (don't worry, this is not really a spoiler) Billy compares emotionally distant people who don't connect on any deeper level to cats. I don't know if it's Billy's personal opinion, or that of Comsie as well, but I just wanted to share one of my favorite videos to show how it's not always like that, per se. Perhaps either Billy or Comsie will be able to see :)

So long as there are cats around, life never really sucks too much, if you ask me. It's crazy how cute they are.

Also, the story is still awesome. Big inspiration for me as well, what with the one I'm working on currently. You're awesome, Com!

Replies:

• Hmmm...interesting! -- Comicality, 09:38:38 05/21/15 Thu

A new TV series for the new year! The TV shows are almost outdoing the movies these days! :)

Replies:

• Alrighty, Ace317.... :) -- Comicality, 09:31:08 05/21/15 Thu

We can head on out to the Shack's boy farm as soon as the buggy comes back. Now, you mentioned blonds with blue eyes? I'm sure we can accommodate you. Any particular size, build, or age group? Details are essential to finding you a good match. :)

Of course, we could always just spin the bottle and see where it lands. Perhaps you're feeling lucky tonight?

I know you guys didn't all get boyfriends, but we didn't HAVE a boy farm back then! :P Hey...it's not like I got one either. Hehehe, but you can have one on your birthday. ::Nods::

Oh...the buggy's coming back. I guess Tadpole came back from his shopping early. :)

Replies:

• OH nooooooo! :O -- Comicality, 01:04:47 05/21/15 Thu

Actually, a bunch of these really surprised me! I guess that's the merit of good acting though...

Now then, I wanted you guys to know that I will be leaving town on Friday, and I'll be gone for about a week I think. It's a long road trip, so it all depends on when we're rested up enough to come and go. So if you come knocking, I'll be out somewhere chasing a donkey with a firehose!

Yeah...I don't know what that means either...

And *HOW* did I not go see "Kingsman: The Secret Service" when it was in the theaters?!?!?! That movie was AMAZING!!! I watched it tonight and I already want to see it again! No spoilers, but there is a scene in a church with these...homophobic Westboro Church type people or whatever...that was like one of the most INCREDIBLE scenes I've ever seen in a movie! Like...ever! That movie is badass!

Hehehe..."I'll be right back." (Watch the movie. You'll get it!)

Alright, I've got a bit of Comsie work to do, then bed. Gotta get my sleep schedule in order, as by Saturday I will probably be smothered in children with ten times the energy that I have!

Er...FAMILY children! Sorry, that came out wrong! :P

Replies:

• How To Eat Fried Worms meets Dawn Of The Dead.... -- Mike84 (), 19:20:50 05/20/15 Wed
    Cooties the latest horror-comedy to come out. A kind of Tweenage Dawn Of The Dead. Only those who havenít been hit by puberty can be infected by the zombie virus, forcing the teachers of this school to take a stand against their once-adorable students.

A zombie comedy (a zombedy?) starring Elijah Wood, and a script penned by Saw and Insidious co-creator Leigh Whannell (who also appears in the movie) and, in what might be one of the strangest pairings in recent movie history, co-creator of Glee, Ian Brennan.

I don't know, but based on the trailer, this is one to watch. Looks hilarious.

Last edited by author: Wed May 20, 2015 19:29:39   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Ready For June Release... -- Comicality, 18:02:27 05/20/15 Wed

Get Your

COMICALITY EBOOKS

Here!!!

Replies:

• It's Midnight in the United Kingdom, so it's time to wish Johnny the best on his day... -- PeteIM, 18:00:02 05/20/15 Wed

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: That's how I feel about software, to be honest.... -- Comicality, 17:19:10 05/20/15 Wed

Hehehe, anybody notice changes to their Yahoo email accounts lately? Do I 'need' a bar to tell me that May 19th was yesterday...instead of just saying May 19th? ::Shrugs:: I guess if the people coming up with this stuff didn't change things every six weeks, they wouldn't have a job anymore, would they?

Next week, I'm changing the "Shack Out Back" to the "Caravan By The River"! That'll keep me employed for another six months while people figure that out! :P

• Spud 2 is on Youtube now -- Johnny, 01:26:57 05/20/15 Wed
    Spud 3 is if you dare to click one of those links, I tend not to go there. :)

Replies:

• Woohoo Sawyer won on The Voice -- Johnny, 01:09:56 05/20/15 Wed
    it was pretty obvious weeks ago really but hey the country boy did it. It will be interesting to see what happens now, whether they keep him on a commercial scene or let him revert back to himself. I'm more open about it now I'd just like to see him become big then he can do what he wants. All his performances during the series went to the top end of the iTunes charts he was a regular No.2. This is an original Ray Montagne song he wrote especially for Sawyer.

Replies:

• Oh wow...I didn't know if this movie was going to happen or not... -- Comicality, 19:11:26 05/19/15 Tue

I guess it is. And SOON!

Replies:

• NOW then...on to official Shack business... -- Comicality, 18:43:34 05/19/15 Tue

DANNY!!!

You're NEW to the board! And that, of course, means that you get a brand new complimentary boyfriend during your stay here! Hehehe! I didn't get a chance to give you one earlier on, but you get to choose a kissable sweetheart from our boy farm out back!

Of course, as one of our younger...or um...'annually challenged', Shackers, I will be bringing you a selection from our 'pony farm' this evening. Very cute, very romantic. I hope these are to your liking, sir. I'm sure you boys will have LOTS of fun together.

You're only allowed to choose ONE though! So enjoy! :)

Welcome to the Shack!

ACE!!!

You're next!!! So tell me what you're looking for (Details!), and I'll take you on a tour of our prime stables as well! ::Grins:

Replies:

• Sighhhh....it's all my fault... -- Comicality, 18:31:25 05/19/15 Tue

When I got Joey a special driving instructor for his 16th birthday...I should have gotten him someone that wasn't so...'distracting'...

NEXT time, you're getting 'Helga the Goat Bitch'! (Legal name! Seriously! :P)

Replies:

• This trailer looks even better than the last. -- Mike84, 09:28:10 05/19/15 Tue

Peter Pan 2015

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! An while Joey is recuperating, why don't we play some songs about accidents for him? -- PeteIM, 00:45:25 05/19/15 Tue
    That's right, Joey, this week's theme is Songs About Accidents... Car, Bus, Plane, Train, Bicycle, even Walking. Search through your playlists and pick out your best songs so that next time, Joey (and the rest of us) will remember to use seat belts. Post at least one, but no more than four songs. As always, post them as a response to this message so we don't slow the site down too much.

Replies:

• Goin Uptown -- Johnny, 16:32:16 05/18/15 Mon
    when Tom told me last month he was gonna do a solo accoustic Uptown vid I was a bit suprised because for me the song was getting a bit boring due to overplay everywhere. This version has sort of grown on me though especially with the mash.

Replies:

• Something cool from Troye.... -- Comicality, 09:31:09 05/18/15 Mon

Of course, everything that comes from Troye Sivan is awesome...from "Spud" and "Spud 2", to playing a young Wolverine, to his first released album! But he recently posted a 'part II' to his 'coming out' video...and I loved it! (LOVE YOU TROYE!!!) So I wanted to share! You guys share too! And...enjoy! :)

Replies:

• WDotW For 5/18 -- Comicality, 09:13:11 05/18/15 Mon

Sorry folks...he seems to be YouTube Camera Shy too these days. But hopefully not for long. :/

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 09:11:44 05/18/15 Mon

This week's selection sets Batman up for some sparring practice before his big bout with Superman!

"Batman Vs Robin"

Before I even start, just know that this movie is 'animated'...but this is no cartoon! There are a lot of people getting their asses beaten to a pulp, and blades, and blood, and...well...as cool as it is, don't go babysitting with it! Batman or not!

"Batman Vs Robin" actually isn't about 'Robin' as you guys might know him. This story takes place after another DC animated DC flick called "Son Of Batman", where...(Duh) Batman finds out that he has a 10-12 year old son! The man who TRAINED Batman, Rahs Ag Ghoul (I know I misspelled that HORRIBLY!!! Liam Neeson's character in "Batman Begins")has a daughter, and she got busy with Bruce Wayne, and voila...he's got a son named Damien! (I guess Batman's utility belt came equipped with everything but a condom!)

ANYWAY...so his son has been trained to be this heartless assassin all his life, and now Batman is trying to correct his corrupt teachings and is actually bringing him up to be the new 'Robin'. But being young and headstrong, with a total lack of guidance, Damien is learning how to moderate his feelings and make better choices as a person who passionate about fighting crime. Naturally...the youngster doesn't get it right on the first try. Hehehe!

While Damien can be a bit of a brat most of the time, I can't deny that he's kind of a BADASS!!! Hehehe! He actually gives Batman a run for his money on this one! Even Nightwing (The original 'Robin', now grown up) has a handful trying to deal with him! Hehehe! And seeing Bruce Wayne try to be a 'father' to some kid that he barely knows, but is as lethal as any of the enemies that they chase after, is cool to watch!

But, like I said...there is a touch of blood and brutality in this movie, so be ready for that. Enjoy! And let us know what you think! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:54:12 05/18/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Sunny Day, Frizzy Shadow' Kiss!

Replies:

• New to the forums! -- ace317, 00:25:02 05/18/15 Mon
    I'm a little new to the forums and skimmed it but feel a little overwhelmed, any tips or tricks to it?

Replies:

• Gay Aliens? -- Danny, 18:20:31 05/17/15 Sun
    Well ok I guess this is something we all think about all day long. Are there gay aliens out there? If there is what are we going to do about it?

Replies:

• major bad car accident. cant talk dont email. pray. back when i can. love u em an mr c an evefybody. have to go now. -- Joey, 15:03:35 05/17/15 Sun

Replies:
  • Bill Maher's 'New Rule'. -- Mike84, 09:54:15 05/17/15 Sun
    I agree with most of what he said here, (minus the super heroes, don't be dissing comic books, Bill! :P).

• It's Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 04:02:18 05/17/15 Sun
    Proud of my boys at Pride

Pride was a huge success, 1000ís in the parade, 1000ís watching. Our Pride Parade isnít a drag scene 98% of those in the parade just wore regular clothes and the main part of the parade every year is a 50 metre long rainbow flag being carried by 100ís of people. Besides that itís groups of people from all walks of life walking and dancing to the drum bands. The various groups are people from uniís, colleges, they travel from all over country to be here. Then thereís the usual police groups, firemen etc. etc.

Anyhow Rob and me were with a couple friends and bumbed Lil Brian and Peter along with a couple 16yo gay boys from Brianís school that hang out here at times. After a bit of chit chat I told them they should be walking with and holding the flag, Peter was up for it but Brian was a bit hesitant saying there were so many people watching the parade. I told him not to worry about that and he said ĎYou always told us to be proud of what we are but never push it in peopleís faces just blend in.í so I told him that the parade was all about being proud and yeh maybe it is pushing it a bit but itís a once a year thing and all the people watching are either gay or gay friendly, itís breaking down what barriers remain. By now the other boys were willing to join in so I told Brian he could give me a Rob a bj while we made out if he did and he was like ĎAs if I have to get into bargaining for that.í lolz. I called him chicken and that did it, the four of them grabbed the flag as it went past and walked with it. We were about a quarter of the way along the route at that point so they did well Iím proud of them.

So yeh it was a brilliant day, nice and sunny and a brilliant night errm and morning. :) Rob and me settled for a bit of speed rather than down loads of booze in the clubs, much more fun, danced our asses off and met a load of new people.

Iíll shut up about that now. :) Todayís chill can only be about The Master, B B King. R I P. Itís a B B King and friends broadcast from 1987 and itís great, well I think it is. :)

Replies:

• Just a quickie! Like...those truckers at the rest stop! :P -- Comicality, 20:41:49 05/16/15 Sat

Can't stay long! I'm going out to have some friends of mine tonight, but I've got both Sunday and Monday off afterward! I'll catch my breath, and then get back to normal! Hehehe, promise.

I was wondering what the heck was wrong with me, then I was watching stuff about Joss Whedon leaving Marvel (His writing was phenomenal! He has an amazing sense of character!) And I looked at his 'To Do' list on Twitter. Hehehe...looks a lot like my own 'To Do' list! I need to get away from that!

A new strategy is coming. I just have to...think of one first! :P

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow! Seezya soon! :P

Replies:

• I was wondering.... -- JD, 20:28:43 05/16/15 Sat
    ....If i could post a story i wrote in the Library? ^_^

its a work in progress tho

-JD

Replies:

• TED!!!!!! GRRRR!!,HAW!! VERY FUNNY!! CHECK FULL DESCRIPTION OF REAL PARTY BELOW IN UR FAKE BUT VERY FUNNY POST!!! -- Joey (heheheheee.... ur tooo much!!!! mwahh!!), 16:47:44 05/16/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Best Party Ever!!! -- Probably not Joey (Possibly Ted:)), 13:00:05 05/16/15 Sat
    So last night was the best party ever - MAWAHH!!! Except for cousin Jordy snoring so loud! HAHA!!! The trip to the Police Station was kinda cool too, HAW! But it really REALLY WASN'T MY FAULT. At lazer tag this big guy started giving me crap because I'm not that tall ya know. Anyhow guess I went a little apeshit - don't be mad Mr Comsie, PLEEEEZZEE!!
    Well I grabbed my chain saw and was planning on showing this big jerk the meaning of being vertically challenged really is, ya know. Then the Cops showed up, the rents were so pissed fuckbuckets!! But it all got worked out at the police station, rents still pissed but not so much now. Sucky thing is I have to write a 1000 word essay on why "It's uncool to try and sever someone's limbs" HAW!! Other than that though the sleep over was so COOL!! Cept for Jordy snoring MWAH!! Love you guyz so MUCH!!! I DO!! Gotta start writin!!
    Probably not JOEY!!

PS MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 364 DAYS!!!!!

Replies:

• Old News? -- Danny, 10:39:29 05/16/15 Sat
    I don't know if you guys have seen this one before. It is sort of old but it was new to me a few months ago. For thos Vampire fans.

Replies:

• Sydney Sierota turned 18 last month... -- bwctwriter, 10:27:35 05/16/15 Sat

DIBS! :-p

Replies:

• Hmmm ... -- Wolfie, 09:39:25 05/16/15 Sat
    This just popped up on my Twitter feed:

Secret Guy Stuff @SecretGuyStuff 1h

#SecretGuyConfessions At a sleepover w/ 2 other guys, 1 guy announced, "I can't sleep w/o JO'ing, who's in?" He started, then we all joined

I wonder if Joey has a secret Twitter account :o

• If you're the kind of person that likes action movies... -- Cirrus, 04:40:39 05/16/15 Sat
    Stop whatever you're doing and see "Mad Max : Fury Road" RIGHT NOW (or as soon as it opens in your particular country). The action starts at about "9", goes up to "11" and then keeps escalating from there. It gets a bit insane, to the point where you wonder how the stuntmen survived the damn thing.

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 17:18:48 05/15/15 Fri

THIS WEEK:

"Song Association"!!! Alrighty folks! It's the weekend! And this week, Jimmy wants you guys to search your song playlists and find songs that you normally associate with one of the stories on this website! I'm sure you've heard something on the radio or seen a music video and thought to yourself, "This reminds me of "New Kid In School", or maybe "Gone From Daylight"!" It can be any song, any genre, from any era. Instrumental movie scores and the like are also allowed! What tunes would you pair up with stories on the Shack? Let us know the song, the story you relate it to, and give us a brief description as to why! Happy hunting! :)

(Please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down)

Replies:

• Hair on your chest. -- Danny, 16:06:10 05/15/15 Fri
    Ok so why would anyone think it is a good idea to put hair on your chest? No really. I understand people get hair on their chest. I want to know why this is important.Can anyone give me a real good answer. I get this from grandad. Here Danny have one of these. This will put hair on your chest. :o

If someone would teach me to link stuff I can make this more entertaining. haha See it is in your best interest to teach me these things. Anyway I need answers.

Replies:

• one of my favirite new artist -- LemonFresh, 13:33:53 05/15/15 Fri
    Although hes not really new hes new to me so there lol

just something about this song resonate with me epically with my struggle with Religion Growing up

that and this one just because of how fucking true it is

Replies:

• Why do all the decent shows start and finish at the same time of the year? -- Mike84, 11:06:44 05/15/15 Fri
    The Walking Dead...

The Fosters...

The Vampire Diaries

The Flash...

The Big Bang Theory...

12 Monkeys...

The Originals...

The Returned....

And I'm probably missing some. There's Gotham too, but I haven't been keeping up with that recently.

They've all finished within a few weeks of each other. And won't be back until late in the year. It seems like in the US, most shows get a Fall/spring airing. Maybe it's cause people tend to be out later in the summer, so it has an impact on the viewing figures.

Well, at least The Fosters is back in a couple of weeks. :D And I believe there's a Walking Dead spin-off, on the way soon, too. And Doctor Who in August. It's funny, I used to watch so little on TV, but I made it a task to go out and find something to watch.

Well... I guess a break from TV will give me a chance to catch back up on reading. I have a couple of books I've been wanting to read, but haven't had a chance to yet.

Replies:

• Joey's birthday is kinda like mine to! :P -- eminem313, 08:30:49 05/15/15 Fri
    Because it gives me an excuse to share more Greyson vids with you all! :P

Check out Greyson wiggling his booty for us from Jakarta! I remember when I first found this vid and thought how smooth his underarm must be! :P

Oh and did I mention his booty? :P

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.