VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Benevolent Boy Pope, 'Skippy' Johnson III

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Jack Kilmer - Son of actor, Val Kilmer, Jack is now pursuing an acting career of his own. And from the sounds of the reviews, he's pretty good. (We may have to forgive Val Kilmer for "Batman Forever"!) Hopefully this cutie can continue forward, as it would be good to see some more of him! Hey! I meant more often, not NAKED! Well...come to think of it... >:P

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• ::Passes Out McCain Pizza Pockets To You all:: -- Comicality, 06:35:32 09/04/15 Fri

Hehehe, I actually didn't know that these things existed! LOL!

But I was on the GA chat last night, and someone asked about one of the young talented cuties that I used in my "Shelter" video! And they looked him up, so did I, and apparently he did a lot of demo reels a few years ago (He might have been 9 or 10 years old) for McCain's Pizza Pockets!

LOL! Awwww, he is utterly ADORABLE! I ordered a million cases just off his self made commercials! So I'm passing them around! Everybody eat! I'm giving them to the Boy Farm too!

So kudos to you, super cute boy! ::Giggles::I've only seen him in one movie, but his whole look and voice and personality was perfect for 'Preston' in "Shelter"! (To be introduced along with 'Bryce' and 'Finn' in future chapters!) He embodies the character so amazingly! If I make "Shelter" a movie, he wins the casting call, hands down!

Anyway, here he is being...him! Awww, too cute! :)

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• 'Law' is not 'Love', and 'Children' aren't 'Property'... -- Comicality, 05:54:20 09/04/15 Fri

Again, I find myself slightly conflicted about this, so I need you guys to weigh in so you can give me some perspective. Let me know what you think!

Now, this video shows a 14 year old boy who wants to go live with his father while his mother and her new husband protests. There is a much shorter, edited, version of this conflict, but it doesn't really show a FRACTION of the actual conflict. You'd need to see the whole thing to understand what's really happening here.

I understand that this is really long (That's what HE said! Hehehe!), it's just over an hour long! But it's something that I think people need to see.

There is a teen boy who WANTS to live with his father. He doesn't want to live with his mom and his siblings, and hints at some physical abuse that goes on there. Now...I have never been a parent, so that is a realm of knowledge and experience that I know absolutely nothing about. But I have been talking to teenagers for years now, and I imagine that it can't be easy. At all. I do think teens need boundaries and supervision, that we need to give them guidance and advice, etc. But we don't 'own' them. They're not 'property'. We can't just hold up a piece of paper and say "MINE!". (Unless...you're in TurtleBoy's basement, in which case...sucks to be you! Hehehe!) But just because somebody is under the age of 30, it doesn't mean that they're totally incapable of rational though, or that they belong to some control freak who wants to play God and mold them in their own image. I'm totally against that. A relationship with a child, I think, should be like a relationship with anybody else. It takes communication, and empathy, and compromise. I talk to teenagers all the time. I have for years! And I can guarantee you that I've had a LOT of teenagers curse me out and get mad and give memore grief than you can imagine! Hehehe! So kudos to all of you parents who have to deal with that all day, every day! Because dealing with it just a few times a week is more of a headache than I could EVER manage on my own! And I'm just a buddy, offering text on a screen! I love you with my whole heart, teen Shackers, but...GAH!!! LMAO! :P

But in this case, I feel like the teenager involved isn't even being recognized in the discussion. I mean...am I crazy. Because the solution to this problem should have been solved in five minutes. He doesn't want to be with you, you tried to discuss it with him, and he stood his ground on his own decision. What's the problem?

Now, I'm not exactly sure what happened. I've only got this video to go on. She might be an AWESOME mother! He might be an awesome father! He might be an out of control teen. Or maybe...the husband is sneaking into his bedroom three or four times a week. Who knows? But the point is...you have a child here who is LITERALLY shedding tears and TELLING you that he doesn't want to get out of the truck! He doesn't want to live there. He doesn't want to be with you. Why is a 14 year old boy not allowed to have a voice in whether or not he wants to live in a hostile environment? Why? I could see if he was a 6 year old, but he's not. He's 14! There should be someone that he can sit down and have an intelligent conversation with, so he can determine a reasonable solution for a situation that is obviously causing him a lot of distress. Isn't that rational?

I watch this video, and I'd really like to know what you guys think, if you get a chance this weekend. Because the mother seems really genuine at first. I feel that teenagers in those confusing years need some structure, some guidance, some discipline. She seems very loving and total rational about what's going on. I almost wanted to agree with her in the beginning. Then...there was a change that happened...

After about 20 minutes, I saw what she was doing. I've dealt with a LOT of manipulative people in my life. A LOT! And she fit the bill perfectly.
    Her tactics went from 'this is silly', to trying to be controlling, to trying to play on his affections, to making him feel guilty, to trying to force him out. She 'attacked' him from every angle, and when one way didn't work, she tried another. Even used his brothers and sisters against him as a bargaining chip. She tries to play on his sense of nostalgia, and his feelings of 'home'. It's emotionally manipulative, all with the constant pleading, "Get out out of the truck" (I.e....do what *I* want!) If you watch this, there's LITERALLY a 60 second difference between telling him "I have four other kids to look after, I can't give you my full attention" to telling him "We bought you a Trans AM! We were gonna drive it around and surprise you with it!" Bribery. Then...when the police show up....the 'show' begins on her part. The tears and 'woe is me' theatrics and here are the court papers...I totally began to discredit her after that.

Honestly, the two most level headed people in this WHOLE video are the 14 year old boy and the cops! (And FUCK the police! LOL! Because I just saw "Straight Outta Compton" YESTERDAY! You were right Em! Omigod, that movie was sooooo GOOD!) But the mother is so concerned with legal papers and judges saying that she OWNS this child...that she's not paying attention to the fact that he is BEGGING to get away from her! Was she really expecting the cops to taze her ex, drag the kid out of the car, and force him to live in misery? I mean...watch this. She's CONSTANTLY asking, "Where are the police?" Why is she trying to force this poor kid to do something he obviously doesn't want to do?

I don't know. I don't think she's a BAD mother. Like I said, she makes a lot of good points. She starts out being pretty level headed herself. And teenagers and parents are, more often than not, oil and water. I get it. Not to mention, maybe the dad is a bad influence. Who knows?

But you can't just hold up a legal document and claim ownership of another human being. (Not since American SLAVERY that is! 'Solomon Northrup'....Google it) So what do you guys think about this?

Where does parenting end and ownership begin? I think she means well, in a lot of ways. But I see the manipulation. I SEE it. And what she wants doesn't trump who he is or what he wants as a human being. He's a human being. He's CRYING! Does that not rise above what she wants as a mother? Or is she actually looking out for her son, and wanting what's best for him? What's going on here?

It's really long to see the whole thing, but look at 53:30 in this video. Good parent? Or Slave owner? He's hurting. And she's got her 'ownership' papers in her HAND! It's disturbing. The teenager and the police officer are the most rational people in this whole video. I mean, does this 14 year old sound out of his mind or immature to you? Is he keeps trying to tell him that he's a child an incapable of making any of these decisions for himself, but how are you too young to know that "I don't want to be around this person anymore"? Does that count for nothing? At 58:00 she actually tries to force her command on the situation. At one point she refers to him as a 'baby', and he seems really angry and agitated by that. He's NOT a baby. He made a choice. Influence, not control. You know? The teen and the cop and the dad...? I APPLAUD them for being cool in all this! But that's my opinion.

So what do you think? Teenagers can't just run wild, because there are some mistakes that you can make that can't be taken back. They need help. they need wisdom.

But we down OWN them. They're people just like we are. We wouldn't stand for it, why should they. When it comes to something this emotionally potent...something that would break someone you love down to physicals TEARS because they don't feel safe with you...hen do what's best for them. Or CHANGE! How selfish have we become where we can ignore the wishes of a crying teen?

I do say this from a one sided point of view. So if one of you have teenage kids and know something that I don't, please share your opinion here. I'd totally understand. Having children changes you. Hell, I saw a picture of Joey with a rifle in his hand and it scared the SHIT out of me! Hehehe! (Sorry, Joey) So, I get it.

But I'd be interested to know what you guys think? Loving mother? Bad dad? Strong teenage decision? Big mistake? Manipulation by a greedy mom? What do you think? Let us know!

Replies:

• So that gay music video series that Troye Sivan was doing had it's first release today. you should totally go check it out -- Luke, 03:08:00 09/04/15 Fri

It's a pretty decent song in my opinion too

• New Troy Sivan song! -- Leszek, 02:48:14 09/04/15 Fri
    This video made me soo emotional :P

You have to check it out, ya know, gay stuff, forbidden love stuff, all the good stuff :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdXNNveYOfU

• Umm....what? -- eminem313, 02:00:04 09/04/15 Fri
    Okay I understand maybe slapping them on the wrist and waving your finger in their face...but THROWING THE BOOK AT THEM? Are you CRAZY? You are going to ruin their life OVER SOMETHING THAT IS NATURAL! You are supposed to be PROTECTING minors from people who would be taking these pics and ruining the minors life, NOT ruining the minors life simply because they broke a law.

UGH!

• *sigh* Matt has single-handedly shut down the Shack Forum. -- PeteIM, 01:21:19 09/04/15 Fri

Replies:
  • A special message to Joey! -- bwctwriter (), 14:55:30 09/03/15 Thu
    I don't wanna leave you out of the fun, buddy... :-)

Remember, go to www.infoencrypt.com , paste the code, enter the password (which is in your email) and press decrypt! That's it.

mgSeF7AArvNP7qC9VYeP12flOtlpoiUc9m90f4hAlEahdOL1QTfjGhISy2M+LQaaI02rxvV2Wut3
    X0gFxTnOe5GDr/RoopgwGMHu3t/yrp9CTy4dhwtH1/LJpjv/hnP3V9qrhW4nv0Mxf5vWmPZgBjjG
    Sj8MlapCFB5aAzBi5gxJOqLzX2+BWOVVglB6Kb6Y5z9JjxmmQdzfWZHhHcz/NtHdumQ3Db2P/ruc
    Bukqd3Mro+sy3X4QCWR/rwokqcoFYd8vT8m+CdY9V5kcXA3JmxTKoPEpsrhgS1M9cLz5JlM=

Last edited by author: Thu September 03, 2015 15:03:15   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• For Comsie's eyes only! -- bwctwriter (Mwuhahahahahaha!!!!!), 12:54:05 09/02/15 Wed
    Check your email for the password! And let all of you be jealous that Comsie and I are having a super secret conversation out in the open right in front of your eyes, and you're HELPLESS to know what we're talking about! :-p

-----BEGIN INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----
    Encryption-Info: AES-128,CBC,PKCS5 Padding
    Key-Info: MD5,PBKDF2 HmacSHA1
    Decrypt-URL: https://www.infoencrypt.com

FtoarvztZQpuVPQ0zkEMfvgrcQ3iVfF3U0vapNehT6KUAW10DdPW7q4uFUF9qZvEeUOVrwuc/pq9
    3PXPwuMtbxnBxrXB1fKtTHSmgAl1Ng1Gakb34w+4r1oD6guH5P6VgIq6PTORpOOhQhLzsFGhJilm
    +f7FG3SKmM4Gesh+laBvJltTbr7v0BkOFlBM/kDaCnbn4LL/pI3nu45qYiJMTYnr4LcSdn4PLhvB
    vwuHL7yrz7a6IjxIOfjcJKKubIgSHYcHhOcEPRU637YizHNnpB1C8kPKYa9m0qjSXiWlaxE9lqe0
    Eia0QUcny5qaQs/yE082TqSWwS2S6v2rlkx6Z3jCZVDMgpk1Ti6oPw+1f7Hd3vuLDzQCL8qoO9bW
    5EqMlviH7OC2k7/5BnP35RmB5xPiaCui3ZAup5hFs4P1mW+KPIL0inO4JkFITcHeSPf2XPGS1t6J
    cFAudhz+CSDGVI9Ku/tw8MgdfUKXdwB8G2WWttqxQzTDcIai63sbq97NB/CzU8vXk8SVHigi9FVU
    T4lk65E7js9MYAz1/im/HmbkUy5pnmis1D/52pbcLyLoyOQTM0FkKMeXqlJSdLBTnB+gg5Tx5m5+
    w/Kh3hDInjuTbIPU7VmVGHJOZKjEEqVHgDvCQvyTwDhgD+YEyAP/V1hJgJx/ec0sbkO7kThadpoW
    iAxRH+PpTnqyBeVnG12iBg9PnFO8dy9K5Rjtbdxdz3WfYzlZUNx97lRLbhCtJ8M4rKxZWZ7faR8+
    DpSua40UmT7iClWZxXfXUwVGNPQTS9b5ElG1kmfnWa3CVQM/u9K7rrkTMm9CjtOCX1wK+QM9d4tt
    UExV0UPTJRtvO27+RjAbFlZFS7xtebzpFVM45BhDuKtBgithZLLkehyGf1O3VJMJG2HkaL3nkXaN
    yhUiYkLGynCvhVtTE0uikU9PfddgT+jybG8FBzJrHAA3XYw1PNVAQzSp0NIlVC4PySMxy4cc2cLg
    30Y7l0eRKzUI6hOUlHPFuQOdjBI/DpO6EuZA
    -----END INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----

Replies:

• Thanks for a successful release! -- TurtleBoy, 12:41:04 09/02/15 Wed
    Yesterday, our 25th issue was released, and the response was INSANE! We were having so many visitors that the server was having problems keeping up :o Some people were even welcomed with a weird "Welcome to NGINX!" page everytime the PHP engine clunked out :D It was fantastic!

Take a look at these statistics:

Out of that massive 16,609 requests (All you crazy page hoppers!), 618 people discovered Imagine for the first time :D Or maybe they just got a new IP, but :P

And who'd of thunk it? We were actually receiving quite a few comments, too. That's pretty much unheard of! So thanks to everyone for checking out the magazine. You've made it all worth time spent putting it together.

Replies:

• Cirrus Book Club -- Cirrus, 04:22:21 09/02/15 Wed
    I'm back! And after a little bit of a hiatus it's time to resume the book club, with another story by a Shack author.

"Savior" by DJ Jones

Link

"Savior" is a vampire story set in Chicago. The plot, setting and style are all very reminiscent of "Gone From Daylight" which may have been a major inspiration for the story. There are no obvious cross-overs with GFD - Comsie's characters don't appear, there aren't visits to the junkyard, the intricate GFD lore is absent... and yet there is nothing which rules out the possibility that the stories might exist in the same universe. As a reader you could imagine it either way.

Thirteen year old Tyler witnesses a vampire attack in an alley. At first he's terrified... then one of the young vampires he witnessed follow him home, he becomes obsessed with tracking the vampire down.

David has a nice clean straightforward writing style, and the chapters are short, so the story is a fast enjoyable read. I found myself increasingly caught up in the action as the story went on, and the bittersweet ending left me wanting more. I highly enjoyed "Savior" and would recommend it to fans of "Gone from Daylight" and teenage vampire fiction.

Replies:

• Just a quick note to say surgery is done and, except for the pain, all went well! -- Phoenixfire, 14:59:03 09/01/15 Tue

Replies:
  • YaY! It's finally here! >:D -- eminem313, 11:22:36 09/01/15 Tue
    The CD arrived a few days after the release date but the T-Shirt just got here today...so yea! Here's a pic! :P

"I'm Legendary Status" :D

#DetroitVsEverybody

Replies:

• Wanna see a super secret message?!? :-p -- bwctwriter (), 00:32:17 09/01/15 Tue
    U can go to a website and encrypt a block of text in real time, with a password, and anyone who visits the site can copy said encrypted data and decrypt it, if such individuals know said password.... SO....

Decrypt me if you dare! LOL
    Copy and paste the entire block of data, including "---Begin infoencrypt...etc. , paste it into the text space located Here , enter the password, and press decrypt! give it a try! it's neat!

-----BEGIN INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----
    Encryption-Info: A-128,CBC,PKCS5 Padding
    Key-Info: MD5,PBKDF2 HmacSHA1
    Decrypt-URL: https://www.infoencrypt.com

CXDeM4rLiIK4REVfvQ6yUipxSFs/TJ1jzS0AuMBrPKdar8/IxD//+2O1g19lALTP8ayPi/yCwhkG
    qxS3X/KqMDeXzDmW51s57CNDY3+ZHbqDwCiFi6D4XwU1KI9J/If+0u3urEj8Uj97czs/2Bblj+6r
    qabWyP6LCWabFG3TyyaNfCUHleOPUN3foaHUJWZx70O/wef3E1IyJg8EQ3sDh7hWHTKbOQtCm4yq
    C8YQdJ4xqlcvrXzxMDof01DnDW8Qn7tOxcWKMv7gBowORM+AY+b0jBnBODrgRWq29dUjfZIdpGIx
    woVyqSDaDj5gBlSUa1iHvsgnlNuf/LdEK8rkmQvS8XJO/rxvDn2vzYufPistrxQE0RYRq7IazDaA
    1Nv3RurUHMD0OnzBESvi/2nFjQ==
    -----END INFOENCRYPT.COM MESSAGE-----

The password is $h@ck3r$
    That is all. burn after reading. :-p

Last edited by author: Tue September 01, 2015 09:33:23   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And since school is starting (or has), lets have a Science Pop Quiz! -- PeteIM, 00:26:41 09/01/15 Tue
    Look through your playlists and find your favorite songs about anything Science Related. Be sure to post at least one song (but no more than four) as a response to this message (so we don't slow the board down too much). And if possible, post as many songs with lyrics on the screen as you can find. That would be a bonus for the Pop Quiz.

Replies:

• Just watched the Pilot to the spinoff series to Minority Report... -- bwctwriter, 00:13:14 09/01/15 Tue
    I'm officially a fan. :-)
    I loved the movie, and I'm pleased to see the Minority Report universe live on... Even if it was a decade or so late. :-p

It even looks like we may see a good bit of back story, the trio of Pre-cogs as young kids. Should be interesting. The pilot certainly has me waiting for me. :-)

Thoughts?

Replies:

• HOLY MOTHER OF... -- TurtleBoy, 23:27:42 08/31/15 Mon

Imagine's 25th Release!

Between 12:00am and 1:30am Central Comsie Time, Imagine's release for September will start being posted! :D So check in and check it out, damn it! We had a great turn out from a great group of contributors this time around, so here's a big thanks to:

Pete, our Editor and Chief and prime contributor
    Comsie, our Head Honcho
    Wolfie, our resident preverb...
    True Fan, because he's a (wait for it!) true fan! >:D
    Cirrus, our beautiful bookworm
    Binneyan Smith, some weirdo that I don't know :P
    and a special submission from a new contributor, Johnson Earl, who has sent in a nice collection of photos :D

(If the link below doesn't work, it's because it's not midnight yet or something went terribly, awfully wrong!)
    Click or tap here to check out Imagine Magazine's twenty-fifth release!

Imagine Magazine: Volume 25

Next Time, on Imagine Magazine - Volume 26 will be released on October 30, and we need your blood, sweat and tears! It'll be Halloween, so send in something spooky, something dark, something sexy... just because sexy is always in season. Non-Halloween submissions are accepted, too! I'm just throwing out ideas here :P

Now go! Do it! Don't wait! Write, draw, photograph, do your thing and send it to me: turtleboy@imagine-magazine.org

Replies:

• Biebs went super blond on us. Hmmm, not bad. -- Comicality, 22:05:26 08/31/15 Mon

Alrighty, I'm all ready for the beginning of September! This year flew by so fast! Love ya lots! But it's time that got back to work!

Before THAT however...I'm gonna go by the church's swimming pool and...'brush up' on a little French. ::Snickers::

Replies:

• OK!! THIS WAYYY IMPORTANT!! GREG..PHOENIXFIRE (gaypops to me!!!).. IS HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW!! AN WILL BE OFF SEVERAL WEEKS TO RECOVER!! EVERYBODY PLEEEZZEEE WISH HIM WELL AN A SOOOPER SPEEDY PERFECT RECOVERY!! BECUZ HE ROCKS!!! Jus like all a you!.. an hez one of us!! I love him an know u all do to!! Give him ur well wishes an love!! GIVE IT UP FER PHOENIXFIRE!! LOVE YAZ DUDE!! -- Joey (git back on ur feet quik gaypops! Xxoo), 19:50:35 08/31/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Today is my birthday - do i not get anything from the farm? =P -- JD, 15:57:25 08/31/15 Mon

Replies:
  • LESZEK!!! >:O -- Comicality, 07:57:27 08/31/15 Mon

You let me miss one! ::Grins::

Yeah, I know, the 'pop' stuff doesn't really show off Abraham's voice as much, but still...CUTE! I'd watch Abraham Mateo stir kool aid for an hour a half if I had to! But it's a bonus to hear him sing...and be on screen...and dance until he gets all moist and excited! ::Snickers::

"A Spanish language album can't hit big in the US!"

Psh...sorry, but I came from an era when Menudo was the biggest name and the highest selling group in the whole country! And then Ricky Martin did it AGAIN not long ago! So, come on, give us your best A.M.! He's the Latino Justin Bieber, after all!

Replies:

• WDotW For 8/31 -- Comicality, 04:43:27 08/31/15 Mon

"Oh, yes...of course, Jack. The 'Taryn' auditions are right down the hall on your right. Good luck :)"

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 04:38:07 08/31/15 Mon

This week's 3M selection STILL makes me wish I had super powers, I don't care what they say. So...so there! >:P

"One & Two"

Now, before I even get started, let me warn you...if you're looking for a big budget action flick or a slick science fiction movie...that's not what this movie is about. This is more of an indie flick, a drama, with a touch of sci fi added on the side. I still liked it a lot, but don't want you guys going into it expecting "X-Men" or something.

"One And Two" is the story about a family being raised on a rather humble patch of family owned farmland. With daily chores and modest surroundings, they try to be 'functionally dysfunctional' as a family. What's different about this story is that teen siblings, Zack and Ava, have been given the power of line of sight teleportation. So, if they can see where they want to go...poof, they can go there. Curious about their abilities, Zack and Ava are known for sneaking out at night and trying to strengthen, perfect, or at least have fun with the gift they were given. Their father does NOT like that at all.

So the teens have to deal with basically being held hostage on the farm by their (Sometimes, borderline abusive)father, and an ailing mother...who's illness may or may not be connected to the use of their abilities more and more often.

It's a quiet movie, but it kinda makes you think. I mean, what would you do if you had something really special about you and couldn't use it? Couldn't experiment with it? Through fear and punishment, the father tries to control something that wasn't his to control. What happens when they're finally exposed to the 'real' world? Can't keep them sheltered forever.

Good for a Sunday afternoon flick. And something different for those of you who have seen it all and want something a little different. Enjoy!

Also, if you want something with a faster pace, check out "Jumper". (Trailer also included below) I think that could have been a cool series if they stuck with it. ::Shrugs::

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 04:00:51 08/31/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'We're Too Cool To Kiss' Kiss!

Replies:

• Hehehe, so now what am I gonna do? :P -- Comicality, 03:56:16 08/31/15 Mon

I had a bit of an exhausting weekend, but in a good way. So That's a plus. But I passed out watching the series finale of "Falling Skies" (Farewell, "FS"...it was a fun run!). And now...I am up. So I'm with you, Rickgayaz! We can be insomniacs together! :)

As you guys may know, I had a family member that was seriously ill recently, and I went out of town for me and my mom to see him. Well, he passed shortly afterward, and he was finally laid to rest on Saturday. Thankfully ending a bunch of nonsensical bickering and weirdness with my family about...ugh...money and memorial services and insurance...so stupid. A death in the family can bring the worst out of some people. ::Smacks dump people::

My cousin just left last night, hehehe, she's like 22 years old and can't get enough of being in the city. What I take for 'normality' downtown Chicago on a Sunday is so over the top for her! Just walking down Michigan Avenue with soooo many other people, she treats the city like it's a theme park or something. "My God! It just keeps GOING! What's over there? Look at that car! Do people LIVE in all these buildings?" LOL! Perhaps I'm taking my poor Chitown for granted. :P

Anyway, so happy to send out kisses to you guys! Don't have to go to work for hours, so...umm...I guess it's Comsie Work until breakfast! Talk to ya soon! ((Hugz All Around))

OH!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TED!!! XD

I'm sorry I missed it by a few days! Yikes! Well, we all know the rules! This is Wes! He's going to guide you over to the Boy Farm and help you to pick out anybody you want! What would you like? Age, build, blond, brunette? Just say the word. :)

Later all! I've got Monday Work to get into! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• You can blame all of the below on my boss :) -- Rickgayaz, 01:18:56 08/31/15 Mon
    after 3 yrs of working night audit (going to sleep at 3 PM and getting up for work about 10 PM, getting off work at 7AM), they pulled me to day shift (7 AM to 3 PM) because they 'needed someone strong there'. THEN they fire someone and i have to move to afternoon shift - from 3 PM start until 11PM ending, 'because we need someone strong then' !!!!!! my body hates my boss!!! If i try to go to sleep after 10PM, it won't work, can't stop ....and then i drag all day. send me comments and i'll forward them to my boss hahahahaahaha

Replies:

• nice licks, basses intrigues me for some reason. -- rickgayaz, 01:13:21 08/31/15 Mon

• and then there's THIS :) -- rickgayaz (having bizarre fun), 01:01:55 08/31/15 Mon

Replies:

• and now for something REALLY different :) -- rickgayaz, 00:41:30 08/31/15 Mon

• I'm back! :) -- eminem313, 23:41:07 08/30/15 Sun
    Was at Grandmas since Thursday but I'm back now!

A couple of things.....Did anyone catch the VMA's? Loved it! Although didn't really agree with some of the awards but that's music right? We all have an opinion and our preferences and that's what's amazing about it :)

Also Miley dropped her new album FOR FREE! On her website, go and listen to it! :D

Next thing...looking good Joey! Hehehe turn around in the next pic! :P

Umm what else...Oh! ITS SO CLOSE TO SCHOOL STARING OMG!!!!!

Replies:

• If it wasn't for five teams of specialists, each working on one aspect of his surgery, Zion would still have no hands... -- PeteIM, 16:28:02 08/30/15 Sun
    And most importantly, the greatest thanks go to the donor boy's parents for giving their dead son's hands, even before his body had cooled. This is why I'm an organ donor.

First Bilateral Hand Transplant in a Child: Zion's Story

Replies:

• Back to school... -- Ace, 23:44:48 08/29/15 Sat
    I move back to school tomorrow and if I know anything about my parents its gonna be stressful as HELL, just rounding up the things to pack for tomorrow was frustrating! The good news is I don't have class until Wednesday so after tomorrow I'll have time to relax and get back to living with my friends, maybe even meet some cute guys, wish me luck!!

Replies:

• JoeysWorld Update Part 2 -- Phoenixfire for Joey, 20:54:03 08/29/15 Sat
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• JoeysWorld Update Part 1 -- Phoenixfire for Joey, 20:48:47 08/29/15 Sat
    Joey is off this weekend helping his his family and friends put up new raw cedar siding on his great uncle Dons place. Here are some pics for everyone to enjoy.

Replies:

• Aww, such a sweet story, and lucky kids. It's not every day you get encouragement from your idols. -- Mike84, 18:05:01 08/29/15 Sat

It brings back memories too, I was about their age when I first discovered Metallica and wanted to form a band. But these guys are actually pretty good for their young ages.

This first clip of them is from a couple of years ago when they first went viral online.

And this clip of them is from the past couple of weeks when they found out that they were going to be opening up the Reading Festival, which was yesterday (Friday), and they also got to meet Metallica in person, who were headlining the festival on Saturday evening.

Replies:

• Benevolent Boy Pope Skippy Takes Care Of Movie Night This Week... -- Comicality, 20:03:36 08/28/15 Fri

Soooo...we've been discussing religion lately on the board, and this movie trailer was released today online. No matter what they do with this movie, I'm sure somebody's going to get upset on both sides. But...faithful Shackers...atheist Shackers...perhaps there's something in there for both of you.

That said, I've got a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow! So I'll be back to 'play' later! K? :)

Oh, and Boy Pope has to anoint Wolfie's forehead with a smear of melted marshmallow fluff. Then he has to lick it off. Then he smacks him in the face twice and gives him a kiss. There you go! Welcome to Sainthood! :)

Here's a graham cracker, your free Shack Out Back board game, a shot of whiskey, and a tube of lube! You're ready to go out into the world and spread Comsiology to the masses. ::Nods::

Replies:

• WOW, i wanna join THIS drumline!!!! lookee at all the cutees at the beginning -- rickgayaz, 14:56:21 08/28/15 Fri
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/WlG2xN4ef3Y

and how come we never had THIS much fun when *I* was in marching band? :(

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bTPEcRrzhZ8

Replies:

• It's official - I'm a Saint! -- Wolfie, 02:21:34 08/28/15 Fri
    Andy Bell said so, and he's almost a god!

Replies:

• Sunday chill on Friday, Thursday wherever you are. :) -- Johnny, 18:33:21 08/27/15 Thu

Going away tomoz but wanna leave you with this, itís something Com said to me 2-3 years ago in an email when it was Beiber knocking season. Itís not exactly word for word but close and Iíve always remembered it. Itís no good arguing cos I wonít be able to reply. :)

ď John what you need to realise is that for all you guys that knock him there are kids reading in the shadows that idolise him. How do you think they feel reading this stuff?Ē

ďSome of you guys knock wars and how obscene they are but there are kids out there in the shadows that have fathers overseas fighting in those wars.Ē

There was more and I canít honestly remember if he touched on religion but it would have went

ď Some of you guys knock religion but there are kids out there that believe in God. How do you think they feel reading this stuff?Ē

I took it all in and he was right. I really donít think this forum should be for heavy subjects it should be a fun place to hang out for those younger teens. It shouldnít really matter what peopleís opinions are because atm there are more older guys than young, itís gonna be onesided. Why try to confuse a young teen thatís going through all sorts of shit to survive best they can? There will always be people that donít or wonít understand gaylife and theyíre not all churchgoers. Itís their opinion the way they think so live with it. People here are going on about a book when there is a certain group of people throwing guys off of high roofs because theyíre gay and if they donít die from the fall they get finished off with a stoning to death. I wonít mention the group cos I could get flagged but we all know who I am talking about. Priorities and yeh Iíve just become a hypocrite by being serious. :)

Anyhow I best stop but hey letís keep the forum fun, talk about guys, sex, entertainment just lighten up a bit. Donít preach to the younger guys they have enough to cope with. Itís unfortunate that America in places is on a par with Middle East and Russia regards gay. Donít make it worse for the younger guys. Yeh give advice but think before you speak.

Oh yeh Sunday Chill. :) A repost of a very recent post cos theyíre great, a brilliant live gig. Obviously play LOUD and fullscreen. :)

Replies:

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TED -- Johnny, 07:54:54 08/27/15 Thu
    Hope you made Arizona on time. A new year. A new life. :)

Replies:

• Oh well thatz it then!! Im da pope!! Its two yrs before im 18 and NOBODY can beat me inna game of lazertag!, or any games with guns!!! Hmmmm..my first act as pope is to give big c sainthood!! Ha! Seriously tho!! Saint Comsie!! Hehehe..i like it!! -- Joey (We gotta hava st.comsie day too!!!), 22:43:12 08/24/15 Mon

Replies:
    Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.