VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Hunter Geurink - As social media turns out one cute young celebrity after another, it doesn't seem to take much to be recognized these days. Being as adorable as Hunter is definitely a selling point. With the smile, and the dimples, and the braces...this 16/17 year old sweetheart was bound to be somebody's favorite boy!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

= TEEN POP NOSTRADAMUS 2014 =
FIRST QUARTER UPDATE!!!

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Chatterbox starts today! -- Mike84, 10:54:43 11/26/14 Wed
    Just a reminder that Com's new chatroom officially opens at 2 pm central US, which makes that: 8 PM GMT, tonight. Com will be there and hopefully many others will be too.

Here's the quickest way to join in. All you have to do is enter your username and you're in. It's really that simple. :)

http://bit.ly/1trJpjK

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Because I wanna see Bobby cry... -- Comicality, 11:59:06 11/25/14 Tue

Bobby's cute when he cries! :P

It leaked a bit early! Looks awesome!

AND...apparently we get an "88 second" trailer for "Star Wars: Force Awakening" on Friday! This is gonna be a good weekend! :)

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: -- Comicality, 10:52:46 11/25/14 Tue

Wow...these boys are REALLY happy about going back to school! Hahaha! I can't wait to hear their cover of "Too Many Cooks".

@2:20 I sure am glad they just jumped on the table to dance! They were so overjoyed to go to school, and they got everybody into the same room, and they were the only ones wearing all black...and then they gave each other 'the nod', and I was thinking, "OH GOD!!! Here come the guns!!! Run children! Run!!!"

I'm so American...

Replies:

• Super cool! -- Mike84, 09:28:06 11/25/14 Tue
    So this inventor's just created a James Bond inspired, freaking laser watch.

Obviously it's way too dangerous to just sell it to the public.

Imagine walking around with That attached to your wrist! :P

Replies:

• I can't believe -- Johnny, 05:06:41 11/25/14 Tue
    That not one of the people passing by tried to help this dog. A bunch of sickos the biggest sicko being the guy filming it and doing nothing else.

Replies:

• The Official Comicality Chatterbox Debut!!! -- Comicality, 01:41:40 11/25/14 Tue

Wednesday, November 26th

I'll be there from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM my time! (Chicago time!)

Now, this is just the first big day, so it's not like I won't be back to talk much more throughout the weekend and from now on! But I tried to pick a window that would be ok for people on the other side of the globe as well as people right here in my backyard! So come on by, and talk to us if you get a chance! :)

Down below in the reply is the first list of rules for the chatroom as well! Please click on it and look everything over! Let me know what you guys think. If you think anything is missing, misworded, or unfair...please post a reply and let me know. Or send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and talk to me directly. I think the rules are pretty fair and straightforward...but it's a community. I feel you guys should have some say too. ((Hugz))

Take care! And I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And the theme for this week is Songs People Wouldn’t Expect Me To Like... -- PeteIM, 00:27:07 11/25/14 Tue
    We all get into our own groove and post the same styles of music all the time. This time I want you to post songs that we wouldn't normally associate with you. Look through your playlists and find something that we'll be surprised to see you posting. Post at least one, but no more than four songs

As usual, post your entries as a reply to this message so we don't slow the site down too much.

Replies:

• Today in History, 24 November 1991... -- PeteIM, 15:55:44 11/24/14 Mon
    The world lost a fantastic singer and songwriter, Freddie Mercury. The album 'Made in Heaven' contains the last song that Freddie recorded - 'Mother Love'. Made in Heaven was released on 6 November 1995, almost four years after Freddie's death. Mother Love was the final song co-written by Freddie Mercury and Brian May, and was also Mercury's last ever vocal performance. Mercury's vocals for Mother Love were recorded between 13–16 May 1991.
    Queen - Made In Heaven

Replies:

• WDotW For 11/24 -- Comicality, 13:54:29 11/24/14 Mon

Awwww...he almost looks like he would make a good 'Brandon' for "Billy Chase". :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 13:53:10 11/24/14 Mon

This week's 3M takes "Edge Of Tomorrow" and puts it in high school! Now that's REALLY scary! :O

"Premature"

"Premature" is a teen comedy about a boy who is dealing with the typical teen boy problem...trying to get laid. :P However, the twist with this movie is that he seems to always get 'close' to doing the deed...gets overanxious, and SPLASH! That's when he wakes up in his bed at home, and he's forced to live the whole day over again from scratch. Every time he has orgasm without completing the task at hand? Wake up...do it again. And again. And again. Until you get it right.

Now, while that MAY sound like a lot of fun, he quickly learns that it is not. And he is on a quest to figure out what he's doing wrong so he can stop this eternal loop once and for all.

Is it predictable? Of course it is. You won't be wowed with complexity and mind-blowing surprises, but it's still a fun movie. Good for some popcorn on a Sunday afternoon. So check it out, enjoy, and don't forget towash your hands when you're finished!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 13:42:12 11/24/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'LOOK AWAY, MICKEY' Kiss!

• Jurassic World teaser -- Bobby, 22:26:02 11/23/14 Sun
    So, the teaser for Jurassic World came out today. As I watched it this morning, my eyes watered. I've been waiting for the 4th installment for 11 years. You'll never find a bigger fan of Jurassic Park.

Replies:

• It's Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 02:10:13 11/23/14 Sun
    As tomorrow is the 23rd Anniversary of Frddie’s death I’m going with ‘Sheer Heart Attack’ probably my fav Queen album.When I hear the two ‘Lap of the Gods’ tracks I just see them as a precursor to Bohemian Rhapsody. I just love all the various styles on this album.

Kitchen update. It’s basically in demolition stage. :( All the units are out, plaster knocked off the walls down to brick. Rewiring is almost complete as in bare wires hanging from the top of the walls plumbing and gas pipes have been rerouted, it all looks mega scary. It’s almost Xmas. Help. :) Mum and Dad are coming down today to have a nose but on the phone or when they see it on Skype they’re like ‘Don’t worry everything’s going to plan.’ Hmmm you sure? Worse still we’ve been eating out which is cool along with the fact that I have a dining card which is a two eat for one deal in a load of restaurants but when December comes it won’t be valid for a month. That’s when the various works Xmas parties start happening which means we will have to pay full price. Whether the kitchen is finished by Xmas or not is In The Lap Of The Gods. Get it? :)

Replies:

• Make sure you listen to the mixtape! -- eminem313, 01:03:03 11/23/14 Sun
    Hopefully you've heard most of it already but if not then your in luck! And if you have, its still a nice collection of a lot of songs to sit back and listen to a variety of artists...kinda like shuffle mode but better! :D

Anyway, there is also some never before heard (Or at least officially released) freestyles and rarities also! Very nice :) Oh and the comedy is an added bonus! :P

ShadyXV out TOMORROW! (Monday)

http://shadyrecords.com/2014/11/22/listen-shady-classics-mixtape/

Replies:

• Ok, so it's saturday.... -- bwctwriter, 08:19:50 11/22/14 Sat
    I'm sitting in the chatroom. Where are you people?!? :-p

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 18:46:24 11/21/14 Fri

THIS WEEK: "Heart On Your Sleeve"!!! This week, Jimmy is looking for songs where you guys believe the artist was truly spilling his guts and REALLY pouring his/her heart on a song! Something personal, something from their own life. (NOT from YOUR life...but from theirs!) What songs do you have in your playlist from artists that just dropped the veil and became truly exposed to their fans emotionally? Give us at LEAST one! No more than FOUR! Cool? Have fun! :)

(Please put all music video selections in the 'reply' section below and not on the main board! It helps to prevent slow down)

Replies:

• WAIT.... >:O -- Comicality, 23:43:28 11/20/14 Thu

Is U2's frontman, Bono, nearly DEAD from an accident today???

When the F@#K did THIS happen??? Noooooo! We need Bono to stick around for a while!

Replies:

• Thanks for the good news, Hawkeye! :) -- Comicality, 22:15:50 11/20/14 Thu

Of course, I had to go check out the video! :)

Wow...Billy Gilman has gotten all grown up!

But I did want to post the video here as well, because he makes a few really good points in his video about the industry that basically will support him as long as they can make easy money off of him. Add controversy? Psh!

Industry people suck. I hope he comes back better than ever before! Happy coming out, Billy! Comsie's cheering for ya! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe, Eminem313...I was only one day off! ::Nods:: -- Comicality, 21:55:11 11/20/14 Thu

Told ya we'd get a copy before Friday! ::Nods::

Got FOUR! All double CDs! But none of them are allowed to leave the store until Monday night. Had to listen to it at work! :P

I will say this...I'm surprised, but Eminem is on almost EVERY track! It's a compilation, but it's more like "The Marshall Mathers LP Part 3". Good to hear from D12 again. Missing 50 Cent and Obie Trice though. And "Vegas"? Almost sounds like a sequel to "Rap God"! >:O

The greatest hits part, I don't need. Got it all. But 8.5 out of 10, easy!!!

Seriously..."Vegas"...even with recording tricks and punches and all...Em doesn't breathe. I don't think he even NEEDS oxygen at this point. ::Baffled::

Replies:

• Posting images - A Quicky. -- TurtleBoy, 19:03:22 11/20/14 Thu
    I was recently asked by a couple of people how to post images on the forums, so I figured I'd give my reply to the forum for anyone else who's still trying to figure it all out :D

Here is what you will need:

Everything between the two angle brackets "<>"(or chevrons, if you're into Star Gate!) contain the image tag's code. Between them, simply place the following crap in the middle:

img src="" /

Though you technically don't need the forward-facing slash at the end anymore :o (Mind=Blown)

Now don't post yet! The most important part is coming! Wait... wait... here it is!!!

After the two quotation marks, make a space, because we're going to tell the browser what size we want our image to be. Now, most people just do this:

img src="" width="700px" /

Which means the image will be 700 pixels wide. However, there's a better way! So instead of doing the old, icky width= junk, do this instead:

img src="" style="width: 700px;" /

So wait! I just told you to write more, because this way is better... why would you want to do that? Because you're cool, and because of this next part! After defining the width, add a "max-width" to your image tag, like this:

img src="http://i.imgur.com/yA3zNQ2.png" style="width: 700px; max-width: 80%;" /

By adding the max-width to 80% or even 100% if you want, you're making it so that your image, no matter how large it is, will not overflow all over the place and make people on tiny phones and tablets have to zoom in to read. It's pretty simple once you've done it a couple of times. Honest.

Most importantly, don't forget your chevrons! <> < one pointing away at the beginning, and another pointing away at the end > Without them, the tag just won't work. Oh, and even more importantly, don't forget your image link. Paste that between the two quotations after src=""

There. You can now post images like a pro!

Replies:

• i see that Billy Gilman (one voice) came out today... congrads to Billy -- hawkie hawk hawkeye, 17:50:57 11/20/14 Thu
    hi everyone. whats new?

Replies:

• Because it's Thursday -- Johnny, 09:06:39 11/20/14 Thu
    A repost... Still totally love this track. :)

Replies:

• I feel extra horny this week. -- Johnny, 01:49:22 11/20/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Holy smokes! -- TurtleBoy, 22:22:45 11/19/14 Wed
    The Mountain People are vampires! They can't go in the sun AND they need your blood to survive :o!!!

Mind. Blown.

Replies:

• I have one favour to ask you all -- eminem313, 19:56:56 11/19/14 Wed
    Now I've been contact with Cosmie about this, but I think this message is something everyone needs to hear. You never know who you can help with it!

So last week I joined my schools Anti-Bullying Committee and throughout this week (It's Anti-Bullying Week) we have done a lot!

Now I have always had trouble settling into something, once I'm settled I'm good, but getting from A to B has always been a challenge.

My first day, after the teacher asked us to break into groups for the various projects, I was totally confused on where to go. I knew nobody, so I looked around for an activity I could squeeze into. As my struggle continued, a girl came up to me and joined me and asked me to join her to work on the groups facebook page and livestream plans.

From that moment on the seed was planted.

We instantly bonded and have become good friends. She is always so happy and cheerful, it's amazing how much it radiates and passes on to other people. It's amazing how just one person can brighten up your whole day, all with just a beautiful smile and an acknowledgement that you are loved.

So my favour I am asking you all, is please be the welcomer to someone who'm is having trouble inviting themselves in. You never know how much you might mean to them if you reach out your hand. This is mostly for the shackers who are in school. but it goes for all ages and environments to.

Thanks!

Replies:

• Just **ONE** More Look!!!! -- Comicality, 17:51:09 11/19/14 Wed

I wanted to have this done for Halloween night, but I'm still trying to get it looking as 'pretty' as possible! :P

But all bad times and difficulties aside, I'm giving this book just ONE more look...and then I'll publish it and make it available for you guys to read! Cool? Hopefully next week!

I'm nervous about it, but in a good way. So wish me luck! And I'll send word when it's available to the masses! ::Nods::

SUPER Thanks to Kiyone for the artwork!!! XD

Replies:

• I'm cheating on you, Pete! >:O -- Comicality, 12:30:11 11/19/14 Wed

Because I have some high school friends coming back to town for Thanksgiving, and one of the Kuma Burger locations is the meeting point! THREE of which have NEVER had a Kuma Burger before! :)

::Drools::

It's been soooooo long! I can't say that it's the best burger on the PLANET, because I haven't tasted all the burgers on the planet! But you Chicago boys know! ::Nods::

That's not actual meat. It can't be. That's alien. It's TOO good! I would murder a busload of ORPHANS for a Kuma Burger! Just sayin'... :P

But yes, I am counting the days now!

Thanksgiving is going to be a sad meal in comparison!

Ps- We didn't have to wait more than 15 minutes or so, I don't think. But ONLY because Pete was awesome enough to think way ahead of time! :P So we just got to spend the entire time hugging. Yep! ::Nods::

Replies:

• Just found this this browser-based particle fluid simulator. -- Mike84, 15:37:55 11/18/14 Tue
    It's highly addictive. Lol.

Have a go and see what you think. Also, it works best on high resolution. So go for 720p or 1080 if you can.

https://haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/?q=UltraHigh

Replies:

• So, I'm a part of a blood pact now! :P -- Comicality, 15:19:37 11/18/14 Tue

Hehehe, well no, not really...but close!

So far, there are four of us (some friends and I) that are convinced that Hollywood wants us to all go completely BROKE in 2015! We may actually end up spending more time in the movie theaters than at HOME next year!

So we have decided that we are going to start saving up 10 dollars out of every paycheck, starting on Friday! Because we need enough cash to handle the barrage of awesomeness that is heading our way in the next 12 - 13 months!

Just for starters, we have:

"Avengers: Age Of Ultron"

"Ant Man"

"The Hobbit: Five Armies"

A new "Terminator" trilogy starting

A new "Star Wars" (Force Awakening)

"Jurassic Park 4"

A new "Mad Max" (Road Of Fury)

And many MANY more! And those are just the big series! Not even starting on "Kingsmen", "Jupiter Ascending", "Divergent", "Fast And Furious" (R.I.P. Paul Walker), and any other surprises they may have for us next year! I think Anne Rice just finished a new 'Lestat' book last month! How long until we see THAT on the big screen?

Thank God "Amazing Spiderman", "X-Men: Age Of Apocalypse", and "Batman Vs Superman" all got pushed back to 2016, or I'd never spend any time at home at ALL! >:O

So unfair!

Anyway, 've got Comsie work to do tonight! Just peeking in to say hi! Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon!

Replies:

• 86 years ago today, Mickey Mouse made his Silver Screen Debut... -- PeteIM, 12:46:08 11/18/14 Tue
    Walt Disney Animation Studios' Steamboat Willie

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! This week's theme is songs you have for your ringtone (or would like to have as your ringtone). -- PeteIM, 00:00:06 11/18/14 Tue
    Unlike many of you, I don't have several ringtones that I use on my mobile phone, so I'm only going to have one song listed. But if you have multiple ringtones, feel free to post at least one of them, but no more than four.

As always, post your songs as a reply to this message to help keep the site from slowing down.

Replies:

• WDotW For 11/17 -- Comicality, 11:30:47 11/17/14 Mon

I wonder where we'll see Troy pop up next? Hehehe! If I saw him suddenly boxing in the UFC or something, I probably wouldn't be surprised. Hehehe! "That wacky Troy. He does it all." :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 11:28:16 11/17/14 Mon

This week's 3M puts the 'Abracadabra' back into modern bank robbing! :P

"Now You See Me"

I honestly thought that "Now You See Me" was a really FUN movie! It's cool, it's flashy...something everyone should see at least once just for kicks! I liked it!

This movie begins with a group of 'performers' that are all operating separately in their own little circles, but they each have something really special about them that gives them the potential to be some of the best in the business. You've got two magicians, a mentalist/hypnotist, and a conman/pick pocket who's extremely fast on his feet. A mysterious figure decides to seek them out and bring them together to pull off one of the biggest bank robberies ever attempted! Voila, you have "Now You See Me"!

The cast in this movie is amazing, to say the least (Jesse Eisenberg, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson) and while some parts of the movie are a bit farfetched ("Hehehe, no. They couldn't have pulled that off. But I'll forgive that for the sake of the movie) it's still a fun roller coaster ride from beginning to end! Some cool tricks, some cooler surprise twists, and a plot that keeps you guessing and has you rooting for the robbers every step of the way! So check it out! Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:09:36 11/17/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'After Practice Relaxer' Kiss!

Replies:

• Bit freaky, my cousin looked the spitting image of my Gran on her wedding day. -- Dom, 11:07:01 11/17/14 Mon
    But she did look beautiful and as much as I wanted to not like the groom.... we discovered that we both are into syfy....... so, ok, he will do, for now..;p

Replies:

• Very cool clip - love the graphics -- Mike84, 06:55:12 11/17/14 Mon

An Entire Day of All of the UK's Air Travel, Visualized

Replies:

• So I'm taking intro to special education course this semester... -- bwctwriter, 05:52:20 11/16/14 Sun
    Mainly because I wanted to see what my nephew's teachers are up against in teaching kids like him. He has down syndrome and autism, and loves to test his teachers' limits...

Anyways, so I have to spend 30 hours in a special ed classroom working with these kids. I ALSO have to work one on one with one of them, and write a "case study" about him (in this case)... I was hoping to work with some kids a little younger, but because of circumstances (relatively) beyond my control, I was assigned to work in a self-contained classroom at a local high school.

Right away, I became intrigued by one of the kids... We'll call him "David" for the sake of confidentiality... (dunno why I picked that name but whatever... lol) He's a 17 yr old with a moderate degree of Autism. So I have to spend several hours with him, in many cases working one-on-one, in order to get to know him and gather info for the case study...

In the process of completing my 30 hours, I find myself wishing it were 300 hours. Why? Because I'm amazed by this kid. He's a lot of things that autistic kids are, but also a few things that they usually AREN'T... Or at least not how I expected them to be. He LOVES to be social. He's extremely talkative. Unfortunately, he pretty much sucks at social give and take. LOL.. He tries really hard to relate to people, but if he doesn't "like" what he's talking about, he is pretty much not interested in small talk. He loves to ask everyone around him if we've seen some of the latest movies... "Have you seen Big Hero 6? Have you heard of McFarland USA? It's coming out on February 20th, 2015?"

Really, David? Wow, no, I have to say I haven't heard of that... LOL.. This kid actually knows about movies from before he was born... An encyclopedia of movies of many different genre. I don't think I've ever met someone who knows more about movies than *I* do.

I won't say that I LOVE this kid... Because that's not what it's about... I'm fascinated by him... I want to be a part of his life. I want to see him grow and become more independent and successful. I'm like a cheerleader on the inside, wanting to see him explode out of the limits of his Autistic nature... I don't know how I'm gonna function if I can't see this kid in a couple of days, and find out how he's doing... You know?

Maybe it's just because I spend so much time around old people that a kid like this has me so "hooked," but damn... I just can't stand watching people die... I want to see people like David get BETTER... I need to find a job working with kids, like, TOMORROW... Seriously. I don't know how I've been able to stand working with Gomers for so long...

Anyway, I want to share the most memorable thing about "David" and I's interactions with each other... Friday, we went swimming at the local YMCA. I was on the fence about whether or not I wanted to swim, but a part of me was like, hmm, I wonder what David will be like attempting to "have fun," as is generally what is expected of a boy in his position... So I decided I would. It was the funniest thing, watching David pacing around the edge of the pool for a while, sort of staying away from most everyone else... Then he connected with another of his peers...

Then he did something TOTALLY unexpected. He.... PLAYFULLY... Splashed ME in the face. I literally almost got teary eyed.... And NOT from the pool water. Like... I felt like at that point that he accepted me as one of his peers (even tho I'm like twice as old as him lol)... Like he was purposely trying to connect with me on a meaningful level... So, of course, I wasn't about to let him win so easily, and we began to battle with splashes to the face, and I tried my hardest to dunk him under water (but failed LOL)...

The whole experience that day made me high with happiness. And so, here I am, addicted to this kid. I don't know how I'm gonna say goodbye to him. Seriously.

But then, I've always hated the idea that people you know drift away from you over the years as you grow up. I want things to stay as they were, but u know, people get girlfriends, get married, have kids, have crazy jobs, and they just don't have time for "friends." So it just is what it is...

At any rate, I don't want to darken this post with THAT... So I'll just say that David... He's made me happier. And I hope I will never forget him. I hope I will always wonder how he is, if he's doing well, and who is lucky enough to have him in his life. I don't think I'll be able to say goodbye to him without giving him a BIG hug and maybe even shedding some tears. LOL...

So yeah, that's my long, fun story... See, Pete? You got off easy! You only had to hear the cliffnotes!

Replies:

• Just an intresting video i found -- LemonFresh, 02:48:47 11/16/14 Sun
    i meant to post this last month but ....stuff lol anywho this 1 minute video is creeper than some of the full length films coming out today

Replies:

• It's Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 01:43:04 11/16/14 Sun
    Hah it’s all a bit crazy here lol. We were having a kitchen rebuild in January but it’s been brought forward a month and starts Tuesday, help. :) My Dad told us last Monday, thanks for plenty of notice Dad. Seems the kitchen contractors had a postponement so offered this the slot with a discount cos it’s so close to Xmas. We won’t have any kitchen facilities for 3 weeks except for fridge, freezer and microwave in the lounge, it’s gonna be fun. :) We’ve been emptying kitchen cupboards and dumping it in boxes oh and ditching a load of stuff so yeh the place will be a mess for 3 weeks and everything in the kitchen will be in a different place when it’s all finished, they better finish on time because I want the Xmas tree to be started on and in action 15th December, second anniversary of Michaels death.

So that’s a copy and paste job from an email. I’m not being lazy just short of time, got a lot to do today. :) I don’t have much time for music stuff either so as Alexander mentioned Alex Ryder last week I’m going with Stormbreaker. Yeh most guys have seen it but that was some time ago, it’s still good. :)

Replies:

• It's mail bag day! :) -- Comicality, 16:50:59 11/15/14 Sat

...Except there's no actual mail bag, because it's all email. And because nothing is 'real' anymore. Video games, movies, music, mail, photos...all products of the Matrix now.

I swear, if I figure out how to build my own EMP bombs, I could take over the entire PLANET in a day! Hehehe! People wouldn't remember their own phone number if their electronic devices were knocked out of whack!

Anyway, I've been super busy with story stuff lately! And I mean that in a good way! Just inspired, I suppose. I would be putting this message on Twitter...if I knew how to use Twitter. ::Blush::

Anyway, in my big writing and editing blitz, my emails have gone unanswered for about a week and a half now. And that's not good! :P So I am going to visit friends later on tonight, but until then, I am all about Comsie-Mail! So my apologies if you were waiting on me. My brain was in story mode and it wouldn't let me go! :)

Also, check the 'Vampire Warehouse' some time tomorrow for my reviews of TurtleBoy's "Seven Days Until Night" and DJ Jones' "Savior" (Which he just added a new chapter today!). Also, if you haven't seen them, I've been posting my notes on the 'Red October' updates that were posted so far! So you can check those out as well. (Spoilers are inside! So don't read them if you haven't read the stories yet)

Okie, doke! I'll be back late night tonight! Or...you know...tomorrow for you non-insomniac folks! :P Wimps!

Seezya soon!

Replies:

• Now for something completely different... -- PeteIM, 16:18:25 11/15/14 Sat

Replies:

• ::Sings:: Too many cooks...la la la la... -- Comicality, 18:57:08 11/14/14 Fri

Too many cooks....too many cooks...

::Pete poses for camera wearing a tiger striped thong::

Too many cooks...too many cooks...

::TurtleBoy gets caught sneaking into the altar boys dressing room at church...and smiles::

...Too many might spoil the broth...yeah yeah...

::Mike84 and Alexander Pose By A Telescope At The Observatory::

Too many cooks...la la la la...

::MichaelIs Shown Flying Over London In A Superman Cape::

This show is gonna have something for everybody! :P

(I'm gonna have this song stuck in my head for weeks now. I hope you know that, Pete!)

Replies:

• Prince fan? SWEET! Definite plus! :) -- Comicality, 18:22:08 11/14/14 Fri

Just Greyson talking about some of his music influences as he builds up to the release of his newest album. I always like hearing about stuff like this, as it just gives you a peek at where their inspiration comes from. So, always a cool thing. :)

Plus, since he's grown up and his voice has gotten so deep...hehehe...wow. I always have my headphones on, and it just sounds like Greyson is moaning this into my ear while I watch these videos! LOL! Listen to it...his voice like...rolls and wiggles in your ear. That's just...hot! Sorry, but it's the truth. Hehehe! Best of luck, Greyson! I'm in your cheering section!

Replies:

• Server Maintenance - November 14, starting at 10:00 AM, Comsie Time -- TurtleBoy, 09:56:45 11/13/14 Thu
    Hey guys!

Just letting everyone know that tomorrow morning, between 10:00 and 12:00 AM Central Comsie Time, Imagine Magazine and the GFD Blood Bank will be down. Visiting the page will most likely give you a "Site offline" notice. Not to worry, though! It's all part of my master plan to take over the world :D

It probably won't take me the full two hours, but just in case something hinky happens, I wanted to allow myself a little wiggle room... in my pants. *nods*

Okay. Bye.

Replies:

• Extended Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer ! -- Michael, 01:39:12 11/13/14 Thu
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnaAj94M9Mw

Replies:

• Exciting... -- Mike84, 07:08:35 11/12/14 Wed
    On March 2, 2004, an ESA space probe named Rosetta embarked on a decade-long, multi-billion-mile journey to rendezvous with Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko. The very fact that Rosetta was able to successfully maneuver an interstellar meet and greet with a zooming snowball 251 million miles from Earth and enter an orbit a mere 19 miles above the comet's surface (less than the length of Long Island) is impressive in and of itself.

But now Rosetta will attempt to boldly go where no machine has gone before and land a probe directly on the comet's surface. And you can watch it happen live via an ESA live stream Here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just after 4 a.m. EST on Wednesday morning, Rosetta will deploy its 200-pound Philae lander towards 67P. The lander will descend towards the comet at a speed of 3 feet per second before a scheduled "touchdown" around 11 a.m. EST (or, at least that is when Earth will receive confirmation, since there is an approximately half-hour lag in communications at this distance).

With the distance being so great (300 million miles), scientists won't know if the mission was successful until a good half hour after the probe has landed and sent back the first signal, at light speed (186,000 miles per second.)

The lander's minimum mission is scheduled to last a week, however it's possible Philae will continue operating for several more months afterwards. If all goes according to plan, not only will scientists receive the first direct measurements from inside a comet, but we will all be able to enjoy the first images taken from a comet's surface (which promise to be even more striking than the amazing images we've already received.

Not quite First Man On Mars, but no less impressive.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.