VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Garrett Wareing - This charismatic young actor has been going to art schools almost from the very beginning, and now receiving rave reviews for his role in the upcoming movie "Boy Choir" with Dustin Hoffman and Eddie Izzard, this talented cutie is sure to get bigger and better as time goes on.

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

= TEEN POP NOSTRADAMUS 2014 =
FIRST QUARTER UPDATE!!!

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• She's baaaaaack... -- PeteIM, 15:18:49 01/28/15 Wed
    Adult Wednesday Addams: Babysitting

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Howdy! :) -- Comicality, 03:18:21 01/28/15 Wed

I'm sorry about leaving things open on Monday morning! Hehehe, I was in a rush and had to get out of here so I didn't get a chance to finish. But I fixed it now! :P

You know...'life'...

Anyway, I've been doing a ton of writing lately that I feel pretty good about. Which is always a plus. Got some work done on "GFD: Persona", some work on the next chapter of "Shelter", and a few others that will be ready soon. Plus plenty for this weekend and next week. (Please don't moan and groan. It's not all sci-fi stuff, ok? Geez...)

Only two weeks away from the first "Batman Vs Superman" trailer too! Eeek! Can't wait!

I had a run in with a squirrel yesterday. He ran half way up the tree. Then he peeked over to look at me. So I looked at him. Then he looked at me. Then I looked at him. And then I think he gave me the finger! >:O And he ran away!

"Come back here and fight me, you coward!"

Ah well, I'll get him next time. :P

Replies:

• Hehehe...what?!?!?! -- Comicality, 02:47:00 01/28/15 Wed

Replies:

• Heeey! "The Fosters" are back! Time to catch up with some episodes -- Cirrus, 01:57:26 01/28/15 Wed
    (Lots of spoilers to follow)

Okay, so where were we? Robert had refused to sign the papers that would allow Callie to be adopted by the Fosters. Sofia was making "I'm planning to kill myself" noises. Callie and Brandon kissed. Again.

And most importantly... WHAT DID JUDE AND CONNOR DO IN THE TENT?

Okay, first new episode. Let's do this.

Callie and Brandon kissing. Brandon freaking out. Brandon looking at Christmas lights... and it's a flashback episode.

Yada yada yada Christmas episode, and we're back.

Oooh! Ambulance! CLIFF HANGER!!

Second new episode: Brandon and Callie are running back to the house.

IS SOFIA DEAD?! DID SHE TRY TO KILL HERSELF?!

Sofia's not dead. Sofia didn't try to kill herself.

DID ROBERT HAVE A HEART ATTACK?

Robert didn't have a heart attack.

ROBERT HAD A... panic attack? Jeeze guys.

But we're getting distracted from the real issue here. What did Jude and Connor do in the tent?

Fosters are back home. Lena's having a heart to heart with Jude. She understands that kids are curious at that age, but it wasn't appropriate on a school trip. But Lena won't tell Connor's dad what happened because she isn't a teacher anymore.

WHAT DID JUDE AND CONNOR DO IN THE TENT?

Back in school. Jude thinks Connor's mad at him. Connor's not mad at him. Yay! Friends again!

Lena and Steph talk. Steph is freaked out about running a family on one income. Lena's begging for her job back.

Good news: Lena got her job back! Bad news: Now she has to tell the principal and Connor's dad what happened in the tent.

WHAT DID JUDE AND CONNOR DO IN THE TENT?

Okay, school meeting. The Principal, Lena, Jude, Connor and Connor's dad are all there. It's time to find out what happened.

JUDE AND CONNOR MADE OUT!

No wait. Let me correct that.

JUDE AND CONNOR MADE OUT WITH SOME GIRLS!

Wait, what? Girls?! Oh for the love of- Comsie! Are you moonlighting as a writer on this show? They've been teasing the Jude/Connor thing longer than the Billy/Brandon reconciliation in Billy Chase!

I can't believe it. Bait and switched *again*.

Follow-up scene. Connor doesn't want to be Jude's friend anymore because Jude keeps telling Lena stuff.

Sadness. :(

Third new episode:

Jude and Connor aren't in this episode.

GODDAMMIT!

Hey, Turtleboy, want to start a support group for people who wish they'd move this storyline along just a little bit faster?

Replies:

• Halp! -- TurtleBoy, 19:12:40 01/27/15 Tue
    My water is trying to kill me :'( The news tells me Mr. E. Coli is trying to assassinate me. And you know that's bad because it has two asses in it!

Replies:

• I'm the new Comicality -- eminem313, 16:34:29 01/27/15 Tue
    That's right

I said it was Detroit Vs Everybody and when Cosmie didn't listen...I had Trick Trick pay him a visit ;)

Now Bow down and offer your kind words for my ego :P

Joking aside I'm writing a story and would love to get the shackers feedback on it. Please leave any and all feedback on GA if you can, but if you don't have an account then here is fine :P

Thanks a bunch :D

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39975-the-tunnel-of-doubt/

Replies:

• Are remakes of movies coming out sooner, these days? -- Mike84, 09:06:46 01/27/15 Tue
    Or is it just because I'm getting old that the gap between movies and the remakes, appear to be getting shorter and shorter?

The original Spider Man films for instance, and then the remakes not even a decade later.

Hulk movies seem to come out quite often, too.

Now the Fantastic Four movie (2005), which first came out not that long ago, has now been remade again.

Is Hollywood that dry on new material?

Don't get me wrong, this does look quite good, and I'll probably watch it. It just surprised me that they're making a new one so soon after the last batch of FF movies.

Replies:

• this had better work this time..sigh -- Dom, 09:00:08 01/27/15 Tue
    Train boy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• ok hopefully this works -- Dom, 07:18:39 01/27/15 Tue
    My morning train wank material:

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/dggqyh.jpg[/IMG]

Replies:

• How do i post a pic from my computer -- Dom, 03:48:16 01/27/15 Tue
    on here that is, one ive taken with me phone?

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! Today should be an easy theme. It's totally subjective. Today's theme is Covers that YOU think are better than the original song. -- PeteIM, 00:24:22 01/27/15 Tue
    So look through your playlists and find your favorite covers and post at least one, but no more than four. If at all possible, list the original singer or group who recorded it.

As always, post your songs as a response to this message to keep the site from slowing down.

Replies:

• What's the world coming to?! -- TurtleBoy, 18:01:51 01/26/15 Mon
    This time of year, I'm usually complaining about the cold and the snow... but... it's not all that cold, and there's not a whole lot of snow either. In fact, I can actually see grass in my front yard. In January. In Winterpeg.

Up until recently, I was beginning to wonder what the hell happened to all of my snow! And then it happened. Apparently New York stole it and has loaned some to Rhode Island.

Now usually I'd be okay with this. Unfortunately, I think this whacked out weather is destroying me. You see, I am in the middle of my second cold in 30 days. One could argue that it's the same cold... another could say that the first round was actually the flu, but it still feels like a cold. My throat hurts :(

So at least I still have something to complain about :D

And America, until you let your dollar drop back down you will continue to drown in snow. And unfortunately, I just received word that my dollar is expected to drop down even more! 1 Canadian dollar is currently 80 American cents. It's expected to become 75 American cents within the next couple of weeks.

This is unacceptable. More snow for you! >:O

Replies:

• Let me bring out the freak in you -- Johnny, 17:00:43 01/26/15 Mon

This track could have been on Pete’s last Tuesday ‘Songs you like and haven’t heard for years’ well something like that. :) I remember ‘Freak’ from schooldays and haven’t heard it for years then heard it last week in a club and it’s been on my mind since. :) I just went to find it on Youtube and found this version with a vid of some KPop bandboys being nice to each other. :) Hah imagine a Western boyband, 1D whoever doing this stuff, nah too prim. It’s good to see the South Korean guys smiling and happy, probs because age of consent is 13. I was only looking for the song. Play loud. :)

Replies:

• WDotW For 1/26 -- Comicality, 07:08:16 01/26/15 Mon

Sorry folks, no videos this week. Or at least I couldn't find any. Or...you know...no time. Lots and LOTS of hard work! So if you guys find video, Kudos! Woo hoo!

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:06:26 01/26/15 Mon

This week...drugs, violence, and Leo half naked!

"Basketball Diaries"

Keeping this one short, a young Leonardo DiCaprio takes on the role of poet "James Carroll", and relives his drug induced, crime-filled, days as a teenager in the gritty coming of age tale! Something that you can definitely enjoy, and Mark Wahlberg is exceptionally great in this movie. So....yeah, how many times to you get to say that? He was awesome!

Check it out, have fun! Laters! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 06:42:18 01/26/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Emo Pulse Check' Kiss!

Replies:

• ::Snickers:: Sooooo, ummmm.... -- Comicality, 01:04:16 01/26/15 Mon

Which part do you blow into? :P

Replies:

• Sunday Chill -- Ted, 10:51:10 01/25/15 Sun
    Haven't heard too much from "Wild Nothing" but I like Gemini:)

Replies:

• The future is here... -- Mike84, 12:58:29 01/24/15 Sat

Looks like Jibo the robot has some competition.

In fact I think I prefer this one, although the face is too 'cartoon-ish' for my liking. Looks like something out of that Disney animation, Frozen. Not something an adult would want, especially at work.

Replies:

• Suggestions for new tv shows I can try ? -- Michael, 06:09:26 01/24/15 Sat
    So I'm up to date on Arrow, Flash, GoT, Hannibal, House of Cards, Walking Dead and currently working my way through The 100 and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (I like anime)
    And I do go outside and exercise too lol.

I know many series are continuing after the break but theres nothing like starting something new and exciting. So if there are any well written shows people can recommend that would be much appreciated.

Replies:

• Ok ok, I'll post something! -- Wolfie, 05:37:32 01/24/15 Sat
    Until a few weeks ago, the German bone marrow registry did not allow any gay donors. Because, as we all know, gay men are a much higher risk since we sleep around all the time (I wish!). Anyway, they finally ended that particular ban. So now I've done the cotton-swab-in-cheek thing and sent it in to get tested, and soon I will be registered as a potential bone marrow donor.
    I think I deserve a sucker now :)

Replies:

• The weirdest feeling... -- Comicality, 03:07:16 01/24/15 Sat

I need to sleep. I really do. I'm gonna force myself to stop eventually. But my brain won't leave me alone. :O

I don't know if any of you out there get that creative blast of energy, or if you're just workaholics or whatever...

But there's this really unhealthy urge for me to just keep going. It's an urgency. You know? I have sooooo many stories in my head, and I've been trying my hardest to get them out as fast as I can, but there just aren't enough hours in the day. I can't keep up. And I'm afraid that I will lose the momentum if I go to sleep or go to work or talk on the phone or anything. UGH!!!

Sometimes, creativity sucks! Hehehe! :P

Anyway...where did you guys go? You're reading right? Post something. Talk, damn you! You can distract me from my madness for a while.

You're allowed to start your own discussions too if you like, you know?

(Excluding you guys that made posts recently of course. You're off the hook)

Replies:

• Detroit Vs Everybody Music Video! -- eminem313, 11:51:28 01/23/15 Fri
    That's right Cosmie!

DETROIT Vs Everybody! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCdgDxQbW_U

Replies:

• Oh no!!! Turn around! Turn around!!! -- Comicality, 13:11:03 01/21/15 Wed
    That's the same way that shady doctor got ME! The pervert! >:P

Replies:

• Ok, so HOW is Conor n ot in line to be the next Justin Timberlake again....? -- Comicality, 05:13:15 01/21/15 Wed

I was honestly one of the first in line to listen to the original track when I heard that Kanye West and Paul McCartney had done a song together! But...meh...I was disappointed. Because I know that Kanye can't sing, even with autotune...and I didn't hear any of Paul McCartney's input at all. So what was the point, you know?

THEN...

Conor Maynard (Who I've been a fan of since day one, and made sure to put him on my list of those young teens who could make it big) makes this remake...and NOW I love this song! It should have been his all along. A lot of people can sing, but it's the emotion behind hitting the right notes that makes all the difference. And Conor is an EXPERT at doing that! (Plus, kudos on weaving Sam Smith and Michael Jackson into the middle of this without missing a beat!) So much more emotion this time around. He's made the big time, but I think he needs more recognition. Honestly. I SERIOUSLY wanted to give him a hug after hearing this...

I love a catchy tune asmuch as the next guy, but it's the voices that make me 'feel' something that I gravitate to most. He does that for me.

Replies:

• Fare Thee Well -- Kevin, 03:38:28 01/21/15 Wed
    This post kind of ties into Pete's song post from Tuesday. I'm including a song that I really, really enjoy, but rarely listen to. It always holds a special place in my heart, both positive and negative. I'm afraid to say, today it's negative.

I found out another friend of mine died today. His girlfriend came into my work today and told us. He used to work there, so we all knew him. She woke up next to his dead body this morning. We aren't sure what happened, but it appears he choked in his sleep.

I can't deal with this. Two people within three weeks of each other have left my life. Two people who were way too young to leave this world. It's not like when my grandpa died a few years ago. Yeah, that was unexpected as he was in decent health, but he was almost 80. We knew it would happen at some point. But someone 17 years old, and now 26 years old? That just isn't supposed to happen. I'm really tired of losing people.

I really hate coming here and being a downer. No one wants to be sad. But it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, so I've come here. I wish I'd make posts under happier circumstances. And I will! I promise. But tonight, I need my sorrow.

Grateful Dead - Brokedown Palace

Replies:

• :O :O :O -- Comicality, 02:03:31 01/21/15 Wed

This...
    Game...
    Is...
    Gonne...
    Be...
    AWESOME!!!!!!!

God bless you, DLC! :P

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And today's theme is Songs You Haven't Listened In A While... -- PeteIM, 23:58:24 01/19/15 Mon
    You know the ones - they were your favorites when they were new, but then they sort of faded away. Look through your playlists and post at least one, but no more than four. Remember to post them as a response to this message so we don't slow the site down.

Replies:

• Yes please! -- bwctwriter, 19:54:47 01/19/15 Mon

Replies:

• I gots blue balls and it's not due to the lack of sex lately. -- Mike84, 11:23:45 01/19/15 Mon
    It's down to the minus double digits at the moment, and it feels like someone's blowing an hair dryer at me, but with freezing cold air being pumped out instead of hot.

I have a hot water bottle at the side of me, and the central heating is also on, and it's still cold.

Anyway, I found this video recently, I've watched it a few times since.

I've never felt so tiny, but in a good way too, cause it also makes me feel lucky to be alive at all.

This is a video of a picture taken about two weeks ago, by NASA, via the Hubble, of Andromeda, our nearest spiral galaxy.

It's the largest picture ever taken in terms of megapixels. It goes super in-depth and the stars look like sand grains on a beach, and this picture shows us just a small portion of the trillion star systems (each one containing several planets, and perhaps alien civilizations). And just one galaxy in 200 billion.

It's hard to imagine that we're alone out there after seeing it.

I mean it's not some computer simulation, like usual, in science shows, but the real deal. Real stars with real worlds out there.

Replies:

• Most of you have had this all your lives and never thought twice about it... -- PeteIM, 11:05:42 01/19/15 Mon
    The creator of 'Instant Replay', Tony Verna, died Sunday at the age of 81.

Verna is credited with having invented instant replay, first used by CBS Sports during the Army-Navy game on December 7, 1963. Unfortunately, the first replay was not saved.

Replies:

• A 'NEW' film coming in 2015 from Lasse Nielsen... -- Comicality, 09:55:36 01/19/15 Mon

I'm not sure of the exact release date for 2015, but director Lasse Nielsen (Most well known for the movie "You Are Not Alone") is bringing out a new film soon.

It looks like it'll be a lot like "You Are Not Alone" in theme and tone, but it's not a remake or anything. But I'm sure that it'll end up being a beautiful movie.

Ps- I can't tell for sure, but I THINK the guy looking at the photo albums in this trailer is actually the curly haired boy from "You Are Not Alone"! Awww, he grew up all nice and handsome. Sweet!

Replies:

• WDotW For 1/19 -- Comicality, 09:44:51 01/19/15 Mon

Awwwww... :)

He seems really vibrant and well-spoken in his interviews. I hope we get to see him stick around for a long time to come.

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 09:41:23 01/19/15 Mon

This week's 3M shows you where you go when your mean to people! You bad egg, ya! :P

"Dante's Inferno"

I wonder what the record is for screaming, "BEATRICE!!!" is in one movie. I'm sure this one holds the title.

So "Dante's Inferno is an animated movie that is actually based on the video game that is actually based on the original classic story. It gets into things right away and doesn't let up much until the very end. Which is always a good thing for movies like this.

The story revolves around a soldier named Dante who goes off on a holy crusade, only to come home and find the love of his life, Beatrice, and her whole family slaughtered. (I told you this movie starts off pretty quickly) The Devil himself has come to take Beatrice's soul to make her his bride, and Dante must travel into the very depths of Hell to get her back. But it doesn't stop there.

As we start off seeing Dante as the courageous hero fighting for his true love...his story begins to unravel along the way, and Dante is forced to deal with many of his own sins as well. He can't go any further until he's faced his demons and deal with the horrible things he's done. You pay for what you do in life, and you pay dearly! Hehehe! The way that Hell is depicted is actually really cool too. Like...if you're guilty of wrath, then you boil in the blood you shed for all eternity. Or if you're guilty of gluttony, there's a giant monster that just devours you over and over again forever. Some of the punishments are pretty gruesome. But GOOD! Hehehe, damn lustful, greedy, sinners! >:)

This movie is animated (six well known animators take turns as the story progresses further into Hell), but you are definitely going to find a lot of stuff in here that is NOT-so-Disney. So, don't babysit your kids with it. There's blood and monsters and vaginas with teeth and stuff, so beware.

Anyway, a cool popcorn flick for a Saturday afternoon! Check it out! And watch Dante's soul get put through the ringer by the master of evil himself. Enjoy!

"The Earth is just another form of Hell...and men are its demons."

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 09:01:09 01/19/15 Mon

This Week:

The 'Cuddle On Cloud 9' Kiss!

• Hehehe...yeah. Basically... -- Comicality, 08:58:51 01/19/15 Mon

Hehehe, she looks and sounds just like him. That's eerie...

• It's Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 20:05:58 01/17/15 Sat
    We’re off to Tenerife and the sun tomoz or Monday wherever you are. :) It’s good timing because we have a bit of a cold spell setting in if you can call a night time temp of -3c/27f cold lol. The French boys from Antibes are joining us over there they’ll obviously be flying out from Nice so yeh it’s gonna be fun, looking forward to it. Hello crazy times. :)

Going with Van Morrison’s ‘Astral Weeks’ today it’s got a nice summer feel. Rolling Stone mag and others have it listed high as one of the greatest albums of all time, numero dix-neuf on the Rolling Stone mag list. I like all the tracks on this album but think Madame George is brilliantly stunning. I seem to be on a Van vibe lately don’t I? Blame it on Hozier. :)

Replies:

• And now a word from our sponsor... -- PeteIM, 12:33:27 01/17/15 Sat
    'Toohey's New' Beer Advert: Guidedog

• I Fucking love this song and music video -- LemonFresh, 21:15:07 01/16/15 Fri
    So I, of course want to share it with everyone.
    the lyric and video are just powerful

Replies:

• My vinyl day! (Cosmie you'll like this :D ) -- eminem313, 16:04:10 01/16/15 Fri
    So today I decided to try out my dad's record player because I hadn't used it in like....since I was 7? :P

Anyway I popped on some AC/DC, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Niel Young, Led Zeplin, you know...all the classics :)

I love the artwork on vinyl's I must say, but also just the sheer fact you can't skip super easy it really makes you truly appreciate the music. Now I truly appreciate ALL my music anyway ;) but back when Vinyl was the main medium of music I doubt you had the casual fans because to listen to a vinyl you had to dedicate your time to it. You couldn't just pop on your favourite pop song and call then call it at that. You had to listen to the whole album (Or at least side) and I find that's why music back then was so great. Because artists had to hold your attention that long. They couldn't get away with horrible songs like they do now because people aren't gonna shell out the coin for a vinyl they can only enjoy the middle 2 songs on a side and have to suffer through the first 3 or 5.

So yea, what do you guys think? Anyone gonna pop on their vinyl collection after reading this? :D

Cosmie, what about you? :D

Replies:

• Damn... I guess I better hurry! -- TurtleBoy, 15:47:44 01/16/15 Fri
    Less than 2 years ago, Target finally came to Canada! And... well, I've still never been to one :o And as it turns out, I'm running out of time! Target is closing shop in Canada for good! :D

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/target-closes-all-133-stores-in-canada-gets-creditor-protection-1.2901618

Isn't that something? Guess the outlook isn't good for Canada ever getting the same stuff as other countries, like a real Amazon Prime, with Amazon Video and that Library doohicky whatchamacallit.

No fair :/

Replies:

• Hmmm... I wonder why Matt hasn't done something like this on his Microsoft Surface Pro 3... -- PeteIM, 10:06:36 01/15/15 Thu
    (Don't Fear) The Reaper - samuraiguitarist

Replies:

• Shitty Day -- Jake, 22:43:17 01/13/15 Tue
    Hey,

Just wanted to check in. How is everyone? I find I usually come here to talk about how terrible I'm doing so I apologize for that but I just wanted to vent. Turns out my Aunt Passed away today, honestly I didn't know her that well except when I was young so I'm not torn up over that. More so how it's effected my parents. My Dad left to go out of town and work things out for the funeral. My Mom stayed here with me. We called a few minutes ago to check if he's okay and he's clearly not. He's been drinking which isn't healthy but understandable given what has happened. I just hate to see my parents hurting and it's upsetting. Despite other stresses in my life over paying for College, doing all the proper steps for College, preparing for College, doing schoolwork, needing to eventually come out of the closet...I'm just down in the dumps. I really just want someone other than my parents who I can rely on to hold me and love me, like a boyfriend or anything like that. :(

I don't know, my life is screwed up. I'm not the most social person and I'm not the most attractive person...all of these are barriers for the things I'd like to have in my life and it sucks.

Hope you're having a better day than I. Here's to a better tomorrow even if I can't see it...

Jake

Replies:

• Awesome -- Johnny, 03:07:53 01/13/15 Tue
    A certain Shacker has just bought one of these babies. I've never tried sailing but this looks great fun and makes me want to. Enjoy getting wet..... in the sun. Hmmm. :)

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And with all the snow and cold we've been getting in North America, I need a change! Let's make this week's theme Songs of Summer. -- PeteIM, 00:08:52 01/13/15 Tue
    Let's go through our playlists and picks some songs to make it seem warmer. Post at least one, but no more than four songs. And post them as a response to this message to help keep the site from slowing down.

Replies:

• Hmmm...first one was better... :P -- Comicality, 20:32:16 01/12/15 Mon

Still...I'm happy! Hulk-Buster is gonna kick ass...

And now...I'm going out for pizza. ::Nods::

Replies:

• This is pretty damn impressive... -- Mike84, 13:55:16 01/12/15 Mon

And it's all done in real time. No added after effects or anything.

Replies:

• Hehehe, sorry... -- Comicality, 10:41:55 01/12/15 Mon

Ok...challenge accepted for 'VDW'. Because she said that I never answer my own Speak Week questions. (Which would be cheating, because I came UP with the questions. So...I probably shouldn't) BUT....you gave me a very thorough and honest review on "Boys Of Widow Lake", both books...so I owe you one. I hope you're HAPPY!

::Smooches::

I'll put them in the reply. I typed them out already.

DON'T think that I'm gonna do this every month though! I've got cookies to bake. ::Nods::

Love ya, VDW!

Replies:

• WDotW For 1/12 -- Comicality, 07:44:29 01/12/15 Mon

I already knew from day one, "That boy is gonna be so CUTE a few years from now!" :P

What can I say? Told ya?

I miss "Touch". I really loved the first season. Like...I was emotionally MOVED by almost every episode of that show. Second season got a bit awkward, but not enough to CANCEL it! Jesus, FOX! :(

But...he's Bruce Wayne now! And Batman is one of the greatest heroes of all time. So...I'm ok with that...

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:41:11 01/12/15 Mon

This week's 3M selection kicks Spencer List right out of the Nickelodeon Club! :)

"Night Has Settled"

Hehehe, seriously...Spencer was always so sweet an innocent before this movie came out. But, as 'Cyrus' would say, "In order for knowledge to be gained, innocence must be lost."

In this coming of age story, Spencer plays a teen growing up in New York with his sister, young 'artist' photographer mother, and an older nanny. A nanny that he feels much closer to than his older mom (who actually comes off as a bit of a flake, to be honest). However, when health issues befall the nanny and become serious, the main character's life is thrown into disarray and events begin to change and spin out of control as he tries to deal with it.

I don't want to say too much about what happens throughout, but it's a cool coming of age tale that I'm sure some of you can relate to. And, if nothing else, we get to see Spencer List grow up and take on more mature roles. Which is always a plus. (Did you know he gets headaches when he masturbates in this movie, right before orgasm? Hehehehe...I just...I um...yeah. That's in there!)

Enjoy...

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.