Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Carson Leuders - Geez, has it been 7 years already? Yeah, for you high school/college guys that grew up under the reign of Bieber, you are probably getting ready to experience your first 'cycle'. Hehehe, every 7 or 8 years a new 'Boy Prince of Pop' is chosen to be groomed for stardom. I've seen it when it was New Kids On The Block, and then Taylor Hanson, and then Aaron Carter, and then Justin Bieber. While YouTube has been flooded with boys like MattyB, Johnny Orlando, Hayden Summerall, and others...if I was a betting man...I'd say that Carson is the one with the look, the moves, the voice, and the charisma, to be the next 'chosen one'! Let's find out, shall we? :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Hehehe, wow...who knew this was such a deepand prophetic movie! XD -- Comicality, 18:39:59 07/27/16 Wed

VERY cool! First off, don't take any of this seriously. It's basically a 'project' based around the theory of synchromysticism, where our minds can create connections and coincidences between symbols and events...even when those connections don't exist. Like conspiracy theories and the like. These are four examples put together, all surrounding the "Back To The Future" trilogy! I thought this was actually really cool, because you have to do some HOMEWORK to make this believable! But once you add the music and the quotes and the sinister subtext...yeah, it DOES look like something extra was going on there! Hehehe! :P

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Super bad news in the computer department... -- bwctwriter, 17:43:07 07/27/16 Wed
    Well, I'm still typing on my computer right now, but I'm on borrowed time here... The fan on my CPU hath passed away. So, I gotta wait til I get the part, then have it installed... Which will probably need to happen right around the time I leave for Florida... Which means I will be laptopless for a week unless I bite the bullet and buy a new laptop... Which I was planning on doing anyway, but i still need to get all the junk off my current one, so I gotta spend some money on getting it fixed, just to buy me enough time to spend hours backing up everything. No way I'm gonna attempt that in 15 minute chunks for... DAYS, so.. :-p

My apologies for not being around much in the next while. Don't have too much fun without me! LOL

• For all the Stranger Things fans on here (for which I count myself one of) -- Mike84, 16:22:18 07/27/16 Wed

Stranger Things, side-by-side with every excellent film it borrows from

Replies:

• Hey, Cosmie. I think David here has been stealing some peaks at GFD :P -- eminem313, 12:49:06 07/27/16 Wed
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15771468-every-day

The newest book I've been reading is this fancy one here. And boy is it a doozy! GREAT read and I'm only at 56%! xD

The funny part is that at the end of the first chapter, I couldn't help but think of vampires. And not in the twilight sense, but in the "if you're bitten, your body stays frozen as you are now but your mind continues to mature" sense. In this story however, it's not about vampires. It's about this person named "A" who wakes up in a different body every day. As if "A" is possessing them just so "A" can survive.

I won't ramble on too much, here's a great video to sum it up! :)

And another video about the companion novel "Another Day" narrated from the perspective of the love-interest "Rhiannon."

Replies:

• Awwwwwww! So cute! I knew you'd make it, Troye! Always! ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 04:59:11 07/27/16 Wed

The evolution of one of our favorites! Keep going! I wanna see you on that Grammy stage, dude! :)

Replies:

• I'm in Bergern, Norway -- Cirrus, 23:03:14 07/26/16 Tue
    So many cute Norwegian teenagers wandering around playing Pokemon Go. Bless that app for bringing them out of their houses.

Replies:

• A great message -- eminem313, 21:04:24 07/26/16 Tue
    It might not be everyone's story, but it's pretty close to mine.

Why are you guys Atheists / Theists? Let's talk about...THEOLOGY! >:D

Replies:

• Tickets boughted... No turning back now... -- bwctwriter, 17:36:16 07/26/16 Tue
    VACATION IN TWELVE DAYS!

I'm goin to Florida for a week! What should I do?!?
    Disney's a bit expensive, but I've never been, so I probably should do that.

Umm... what else is there to do in Florida? :-p

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO VACATE FOR A WEEK! It's gonna be hot, but I don't care! R&R baby!!!

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And last night I watched the opening session of the Democratic National Convention... -- PeteIM (), 23:38:18 07/25/16 Mon

With all the bad press about the Democratic National Committee trying to stack the deck against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton, it didn't bode well for the first day. But things started to calm down as the night wore on. When Bernie finally appeared, the crowd went wild... but in a good way. Bernie could easily have pulled a Ted Cruz and disrupted the convention, but he didn't. Instead, he thanked his supporters and the people who donated to his campaign. Then he talked about the compromises that he and Hillary agreed to, and they nailed down the planks to the Democratic platform. Many of the planks were from Bernie's campaign - free state university tuition being my favorite item. Fifteen dollars an hour minimum wage was close behind. The entire platform is 55 pages, so if you want to see it, go here.

There was a lot of compromise required to get the platform nailed down, and that gave me the idea for tonight theme - Compromise. So look through your playlists and pick your favorite songs of compromise. Then post at least one song, but not more than four, as a response to this message so we don't slow the board down too much. Remember, songs with the lyrics showing on the screen earn extra credit.

Last edited by author: Mon July 25, 2016 23:47:05   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• You know...I think he's the perfect of example of "blowing up out of nowhere." -- eminem313, 12:23:44 07/25/16 Mon
    Usually teen icons' careers can be pointed at blowing up at one specific video / event. Greyson Chance? His Paparazzi video. Thomas Sanders? Some of his earliest Vine videos. BAM? Hopeful video on BGT.

Jacob Sartorius? I literally do not know where. He's SO adorable, but like where did he blow up from? I just remember a time before him and then BAM all of a sudden he's everywhere and people are making videos about "cringing" to his music. Like I remember adding him on snapchat because his twitter said so...BEFORE he released any music :P

WHERE did this kid blow up from? SOMEONE tell me xD

Also, check out his newest song. Not the biggest fan of the chorus...but the rapping is pretty good.

Replies:

• WDotW For 7/25 -- Comicality, 12:19:05 07/25/16 Mon

MY prediction...love it or hate it...by next Summer, he'll be hard to avoid. Hehehe, I've seen it happen many times before. It's practically written in the vampire scriptures.

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 12:17:01 07/25/16 Mon

This week's 3M selection reminds us that the devil isn't the enemy. We're our OWN enemy.

"Urge"

I was surprised to find this little gem hidden away, especially with it's cast. But there's a good time to be had with this one! :)

"Urge" is all about these rich kids who are looking for a good time. A brand new high. Something that they've never done before. So they get together to fly out to this island for a weekend of sin and debauchery! When they get there...they find themselves being set up for one HELL of a weekend! Hehehe!

Pierce Brosnan plays...well, he's the Devil. That's not a spoiler, the movie really isn't subtle about it and neither is the trailer. He gives them what he claims is the ultimate drug, and he calls it 'Urge'. You take it, and your inhibitions are all gone. I'm not talking dulled inhibitions like with alcohol or drugs...they vanish. ALL of them! There's nothing else like it, but you can only do it once.

Obviously, human beings don't work that way. Especially when you're used to getting your own way. So they continue, and the more they take, the more wild they become. Until the entire island is SO free from their own social restrictions that it leads to sex, madness, and murder!

Cool flick! Sort of like an extended Twilight Zone episode! Freedom is one thing, but you've gotta keep an anchor in reality sometimes! Geez! I think that it ended rather abruptly and I wish they had done a little more with that, but still a fun time. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 11:56:11 07/25/16 Mon

This Week:

The 'Girl Attack Recovery' Kiss!

Replies:

• LOL!!! You know what? I'd take any one of them! -- Comicality, 11:24:15 07/25/16 Mon

That's gonna keep me smiling all day!

Replies:

• Having no life, I watched the entire Republican Convention on PBS last week... -- PeteIM, 09:45:10 07/25/16 Mon
    And I'll be watching the Democratic Convention this week as well. What the heck, everything else I like is in reruns anyway. But the first thing I noticed was Trump's entrance song on Monday - Queen's We Are The Champions. I remember thinking at the time that Queen will be all over the RNC for not getting permission to use the song (which they would never give). The next day Queen complained, as expected.

This wasn't a rare occurrence, as John Oliver shows us:

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Campaign Songs
    https://youtu.be/32n4h0kn-88

Replies:

• THREE audiobook readings now available over at the "Vampire Warehouse" forum! :) -- Comicality, 23:48:38 07/24/16 Sun

After the first sample audio of "Gone From Daylight", you KNEW that we all had to hear the rest of the chapter, right? Hehehe! Well the full original is now available, as well as two more chapters behind it! Let me know if you guys have any trouble with the links.

Just head on over to the board at https://www.voy.com/226758/ (Or simply click the 'Vampire Warehouse' link at the top of the board, and dive right in! Thanks again to Scott for an excellent reading, and for hitting all the appropriate notes! There will definitely be more in the future, cool?

Have fun!

Replies:

• What the world needs now -- Johnny, 16:48:37 07/24/16 Sun

Go hug someone and tell them you love them. I love you Robs.

• And now, I present to you, an Akoplay creation.... -- bwctwriter, 05:12:48 07/24/16 Sun
    Tasmanian Joey!

Tasmanian Joey! photo Joey - tazmanian devil_zpszz1qecst.jpg

Look out! Tazzoey is on the prawl! :-p

Replies:

• Hehehe, ok...so this is just going to keep happening... -- Comicality, 16:53:54 07/23/16 Sat

I don't know how many times my jaw can drop in the same day! I'm just gonna have to put the remaining trailers in the replies below! LOL! Wow! Every studio is bringing out the big guns this weekend! And I can pretty much guarantee you that we're going to see "Dr. Strange" before the night is over, maybe some "Thor: Ragnarok", HOPEFULLY a "Spiderman" teaser (Fingers Crossed), probably "Transformers", hopefully more of "The Killing Joke"...it's going to be exhausting! But in a good way! Hehehe, you know...like being exhausted from sex. ::Nods::

Take it away "Harry Potter" fans!

Replies:

• Jesus! It just doesn't stop! >:O -- Comicality, 14:52:02 07/23/16 Sat

I'm trying to work here! Hehehe!

I didn't even know that a trailer for the new King Kong movie was even possible yet! But this was INTENSE! And yes, they've already said that we WILL be getting a King Kong Vs Godzilla movie in the future! So that definitely sweetens the deal!

Also, it's been confirmed that Marvel has added Ghost Rider to the next season of "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."! ::Mind Blown::

Replies:

• SWEET! Score two for DC!!! :) -- Comicality, 14:17:24 07/23/16 Sat

Not to be outdone by Marvel's "Defenders" spill yesterday, DC jumps in with their "Justice League" trailer (Thanks, Mike! And thank GOD Ezra cleaned up to look more 'Barry Allen-ish'! WTF was up with his look in BvS?), and THIS little gem, which I've been waiting for since Lynda Carter was on TV! XD

That lasso looks SICK!!!

Replies:

• Oh sweet! -- Mike84 (), 14:04:45 07/23/16 Sat

So a super early sneak preview of the first Justice League movie has been released (it's not even out until November 2017!).

It's got scenes with Barry Allen's (Ezra Miller) Flash (who's looking pretty cute if I say so myself), (Jason Momoa’s) Aquaman, (Ray Fisher's) Cyborg, and (Ben Affleck's) Batman. The Man Of Steel is missing from this trailer. But I hear that Supes won't be involved in the first Justice League movie - unfortunately. I suppose it's to give Batman a chance to gather up the team without too much colliding of super-egos. Or maybe there's some other reason that Supes won't be in the first installment. He's a difficult character to write, so maybe that's another reason for his absence? I mean, when you have a machine gun, you don't take a slingshot to a fight. This gives the others a chance to get some screen time.

Anyway, here's the new preview. Which is more than I would have expected for such an early release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

Last edited by author: Sat July 23, 2016 14:32:44   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Interesting... -- Mike84, 12:20:00 07/23/16 Sat

One of the main actors in Stranger Things, Finn Wolfhard, is going to be in a new film adaption of Stephen King's 'IT'. He'll be taking on the character of Richie Tozier.

I didn't even know that they were remaking IT.
    Me and my friends used to watch that film over and over when we were little. Lots of memories from watching it, and acting out scenes from it.

I still think that Pennywise the clown is one of the creepiest horror monsters out there.

Replies:

• Jobs! -- Dom, 08:55:11 07/23/16 Sat
    As this is kinda apt considering Im having to job hunt at the moment, I have a question for y'all!

What would be/is your dream job? And for those of us older non uni and below types is it anything close to what you ended up doing?

Replies:

• Ryan Beatty releases new music! :) -- Comicality, 04:12:11 07/23/16 Sat

Best weekend EVER...and it's only Saturday Morning! Hehehe!

This isn't even Comicon related! Ryan Beatty (Who you might remember as one of our top pics in our "Teen Pop Nostrodamus" vote a few years back...and just came out as openly gay a few weeks ago) is releasing new music now! I couldn't be happier for him! Good!

So check him out, and give him some love, you guys! :)

If you guys ever see him in person, give him a kiss from Comsie! MWAH!

Replies:

• WHOAH!!!! Whoah whoah whoah whoah.... -- Comicality, 01:47:36 07/23/16 Sat

Is this a good thing? A bad thing? I don't know! Is THIS what they advertised a few months back as "The Woods"? (Good cover, by the way!)

Wow...you know, I'd check this out! Funny thing, my very FIRST openly gay friend from the Shack, Webby? He and I went to see this movie together! He lived here in Chicago, and we didn't know anything about it really. It was a total mindfreak! Don't let people tell you otherwise, this movie not only defines, but it practically INVENTED the whole 'found footage' horror movie genre! SO check out the original! And I might have to jump on this one when it comes out! :)

Replies:

• Soo Com was talking about the Defenderes but he forgot to post the teaser for the actuall Defenders show lol -- Nathan, 21:43:46 07/22/16 Fri
    Silly Com dont worry i got ya covered

Replies:

• GAH!!! (A third time!) >:O -- Comicality, 18:56:00 07/22/16 Fri

Gawd, I love Comicon weekends! :)

Now for this one, I stopped reading the comics a long time ago because I love the show so much, and I like being surprised! You know? And when it went off, it was one of the most brutal cliffhangers ever, and I've had to avoid all traces of TWD online since to keep anybody from spoiling it! All I know is, someone's gotta die...and to be honest, there's nobody that I want to lose. I think I'm attached enough to want them all to live, but...we're never that lucky, watching this show.

As long as they leave Chandler alone...I'll survive. :P

And Daryl. And Rick. And Michonne. And Abraham. Arrrghh! I don't want anyone to go...

@2:35...wait...does that guy have a friggin'....??? >:O Ok, now that's just plain crazy!

Replies:

• Hope all our German friends are safe and well... -- Mike84, 13:20:20 07/22/16 Fri

Another terrorist attack, this time in Munich, Germany.

I've just spoken to Wolfie, he's safe. But he's not the only German shacker who frequents this board.

• Ok this was meant to be posted yesterday but my computer had a wobbly! -- Dom, 10:35:12 07/22/16 Fri
    Com wanted to know the story about.... A Bow & Arrow, a Plate, & an Ass.

Long long ago, in a time when both Comsie & I were 15 yes that REALLY is 26 yrs ago! we are THAT old!.. I digress, anyway as some of you may know I have always loved Swords and Archery. Well swords can only be had here if they are ornamental or more specifically locked away securely.

Anyway Archery, which I was/am rather good at, not wanting to toot my horn or anything, IS allowed and when I was young it to was one of the things my Boarding School allowed... ( Before you say it Joey OR Com that's a story for another time).

Where was I, oh yes... well one afternoon during summer holiday break I was practising my Archery in the back garden ( we had a rather long and large garden), while my mum was setting up the table for us to have a nice dinner outside. My Dad, not ever wanting to spend money on a gardener was, as on most Sunday afternoons, doing a spot of gardening.

Specifically he was kneeling in one of the flowerbeds doing some weeding a little off to the left of me... (which now that I think about it seems odd he never got a gardener coz both he and I are afraid of Frogs, and an obvious place to see them is in a flower bed.. I digress again, sorry). Anyway all was going well, I was aiming my arrow to target when I was startled by a sudden smashing sound as my mum had dropped one of the plates on the patio. At that exact moment I released my arrow. Well, needless to say said arrow went.. how shall I put this... a tad off course and found a new target, my dear old Dad's left Butt cheek!

I think all our neighbours heard new and colourful words from my Dad that afternoon. So we got into the car, with the arrow still firmly in its new target (I will leave the logistics of how we rode to the hospital and bare in mind back then most people didn't have SUV's etc)

We got to the hospital where the staff there found the whole situation rather amusing which as you can imagine did not improve my Dad's mood any. They removed the arrow and gave him a few stitches to cover up my handy work..
    We went home, in complete silence.

Surface it to say my Bow & Arrows were confiscated and was only allowed them back to take to school, otherwise they were from hence forth banned from the house or even the general vicinity!

I believe, according to my mum, he still has a scar from the incident.

However the injustice of it all was I got in trouble for something that technically my Mum caused, yet neigh was a stern word said to her about by my father!

Replies:

• GAH!!!! (Again!) TurtleBoy!!! >:O -- Comicality, 02:31:51 07/22/16 Fri

Noooo! Boy Witch is coming back! Except THIS time he'll be all powerful! I think a lot of people are gonna die. If that's his magic doing all this in the trailer, that's gonna be creepy.

HIDE!!!

• I'm going on a holiday! Yay! -- Cirrus, 00:50:45 07/22/16 Fri
    Europe for six weeks. It's gonna be fuuuuuuun! I just hope all the countries I visit are politically uneventful while I'm there. I'll still be reading the board, but posting will be sporadic until I get back home.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.