VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Imagine Question For 9/24 -- Comicality, 12:14:41 09/24/21 Fri

0 0 0

Whether anyone here is superstitious or not...religious or not...'paranormal sensitive' or not...you have to admit, there is a lot going on out there that simply hasn't been explained yet. Not with all of the research done by some of the greatest minds on the planet have we been able to fully understand why certain things happen the way they do. Or where these stories and folktales truly originated. Or why they popped up in every culture in the world in an era where they weren't even able to speak to one another.

SO...the question for this Halloween is...what if some of these things were suddenly proven to real.

Think about that for a second. What if Bigfoot, witches, demons, UFOs, vampires, werewolves...could literally be proven to be legitimate parts of this world that we live in? Now, I fully understand that there are some people who will believe what they desperately need to believe in order to make sense of the world. I also understand that some skeptics will never ever have enough proof, and will drive themselves trying to debunk everything as a trick, a lie, or delusion. No matter what. But what would it take for you, personally, to believe?

What would happen then? How would your life change? Your perception? Would it frighten you? Intrigue you? Make you wonder what ELSE might be true about those old tales that you used to tell one another around the campfires at night? Let us know your thoughts on this! Because it's obvious that there are things going on in the world that we don't quite understand. What happens if there really are things that go 'bump' in the night?

What do skunk apes, panda bears, and giant squids, all have in common? They were ALL considered to be silly myths...until they were discovered to be real. :)

Sleep well tonight...

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 12:01:00 09/24/21 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "One Handed Fun"! Hehehe, get your head out of the gutter, people! At least for the next few minutes or so! ::Giggles:: Jimmy's challenge for you guys this week is very simple...find one of your favorite songs on your playlist that has a single, one handed, object in the title! Any object, as long as it's something that you would be able to hold in one hand. (Holding hands with another person doesn't count!) Examples, down below! Give us at least one song, no more than four! Cool? Happy hunting! And we now return you to any other 'one handed activities' that you may have going on over there! :P

Replies:

• LOL! This week's "What If...?" episode was HILARIOUS! XD -- Comicality, 13:35:37 09/22/21 Wed

'Party Thor' is my hero! Hahaha!

I really like how the show is jumping from genre to genre, though! And you never quite know what you're going to get every week. They go from Marvel super hero action, to drama, to 'whodunit' mystery, to horror, to comedy! And they all work! It's so weird! Bravo! Hehehe!

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 13:32:01 09/22/21 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Coming Home"

• Behind the scenes at Imagine Magazine... -- Comicality, 23:52:41 09/21/21 Tue

Yeahhhh...we can be a little aggressive and animated sometimes over at Imagine...but it gets the job done. Am I right? :P

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/

• Argiope Aurantia....! :O -- Comicality, 11:34:46 09/21/21 Tue

You know a spider is scary when you actually have to go and look that mother fucker up online! LOL!

It was on the side of my house! Jesus Christ! It was friggin' HUGE! And yellow and black, with this giant, intricate web! I was walking out to the car, and was just like..."NOPE!!!!!" Back in the house! Fuck that! If it had been one inch bigger, I would have called the POLICE to come take care of it!

Jesus, Georgia! Get your insects under control! No wonder people in the South want to keep so many guns in their houses!

::Shivers::

Replies:

• Hahaha! -- Comicality, 23:39:57 09/20/21 Mon

Wait...WHAT???

You blindsided me with this one, Marvel! :P

• "My Only Escape 38" -- Comicality, 20:13:57 09/20/21 Mon

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape

A brand new chapter of the "My Only Escape" series has just been posted! And that means there are only three chapters left to go! I'm working on finishing them off now! So they won't take long at all to get out there! K?

ALSO...the first THREE ebook versions of "MOE" are now available on Amazon.com if you guys wanted to grab a copy of your very own! They're not in the Comicality Ebook section just yet, but you can find them at the links below! Cool? And super thanks in advance! Every penny counts! So having you guys purchase ebooks really helps me out and keeps the site going! So...yeah! Do that! Hehehe! And leave a short comment or a star rating if you can! It really helps me out! And the better I'm received on Amazon...the more free stuff you guys get right here on the Shack! So, technically...you're only helping yourselves! How cool is that?

Links For The Ebooks

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DXP35HS

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F6LQX93

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FXK6JVW

Book Four coming soon! And much more! Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• Quick question hehe -- Fanson, 19:57:13 09/20/21 Mon
    Hey Com! just wanted to ask what's the email address where we can send you emails?? lol... I have one, but I don't know if it's still the same hehe

Here's a video of Taylor Hanson being silly xD <3

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 18:27:21 09/20/21 Mon

A hidden gem that you guys might just enjoy! I certainly did! :)

"Trick"

Halloween is coming! And I totally looooove the Halloween season! Woo hoo! Bring me back to my horror roots! I love it! :P

Now, there is a lot that I can't really say about the movie "Trick" that won't end up being a spoiler at some point, but I can say that I was actually surprised by this thriller when it first came out! Maybe my expectations were low, who knows? But this is one that horror/thriller fans should definitely check out some time. It's almost like..."Scream" mixed with "Seven" with a few elements of "Saw" thrown in there for good measure! :)

How can than NOT make for a terrifyingly awesome viewing experience? The story is about a murderous killer that takes the lives of many high school teens at a party years in the past...but despite being caught and killed...the urban legend of 'Trick' lives on! And every year, there are more murders that happen every Halloween? A copycat? A new killer? A supernatural passing on of the spirit?

Watch and find out!

This one is good for a few good spooks and creepy moments! So enjoy! It'll be the perfect popcorn movie for the horror fans in all of us! Have fun! >:P

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 18:25:25 09/20/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Arm & Leg Pretzel' Kiss

• ::Waves:: Hi! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 13:46:45 09/19/21 Sun

Just in a good mood today! No particular reason! Well rested, maybe? A little sunshine? (Albeit gloomy sunshine) I don't know.

The air just tastes a little bit sweeter when you're in a good mood, you know? I figured...why horde it all to myself? Might as well share it with my friends! Mwah!

Seezya soon! :)

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: You know... -- Comicality, 06:53:05 09/18/21 Sat

Sometimes...it's almost like I could SWEAR he was watching! And if you ARE watching, my talented beauty? ANY time, ANY place! Call me! I'll be there! :P

• Imagine Magazine #76 -- Comicality, 04:11:04 09/18/21 Sat

https://imagine-magazine.org/

It's true, ladies and gentlemen! Imagine has now moved into a much bigger building with much bigger offices! Matt Scott has his own arcade and a heated kiddie pool in his office now! ::Giggles:: I think he's gonna enjoy that!

Honestly, though...I was holding up production for a few days, and the Imagine staff worked miracles regardless! So huge kisses and gumdrops to every last one of them! XD

The September issue is now live and ready to go, folks! So dive right in and have some fun! Big thanks to everyone involved in submitting some of their own stories and articles into the mix! Always appreciated!!! And...you know what this means, right?

We're gearing up for one of our absolute FAVORITE holidays of the year! The cherished 'Halloween' issue for October! The goodies never stop! Not ever!

Check out the newest issue, and be sure to hit that green 'Up Vote' button at the bottom of the pages you enjoy! Let our creators and authors know that you appreciate all of the hard work that they put in for your entertainment! Cool? :)

Everything is FREE! You can't click a button? C'mon now! Hehehe, even you know that's bullshit!

Seezya soon with more! Have a good time! ((Hugz))

Replies:

• :-o ABBA IS BACK!!!!!!! OMG NEW ABBA MUSIC! -- bwctwriter, 08:45:09 09/15/21 Wed
    There's 2 new songs out, with the rest of the album to be released on November 5th! OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

Behold the greatness of the new ABBA music! :-)

Replies:

• STOP IT!!!!! :O -- Comicality, 09:21:15 09/13/21 Mon

C'mon, Marvel!!! I have to fucking SLEEP!!! This isn't FAIR!!! Stop being awesome!

Kate Bishop??? Really? I just...ugh...too much awesome for me to handle! Too much!

I'm still recovering from Loki...

And it's AWESOME to see Marvel really highlight super important characters back stories! LOVE it!

• That is MESSED up! Hehehe! -- Comicality, 05:48:47 09/13/21 Mon

There is a scene in the last "Halloween" movie where it was like, "OMG! Ok...so he's...alright with killing children now too???" Disturbing. But, bringing back the 'Silver Shamrock' kid's masks from part 3, and just...like...leaving them in the park like that? Wow. This one is going to get pretty damn dark!

Hi, 80's kids! Remember this song haunting your dreams? I certainly do! :P

• Hahaha!!! OMG!!! -- Comicality, 14:52:32 09/12/21 Sun

There is an old school MAFIA VR game coming out next year!!! LOL! I'm going to murder so many people! This is gonna destroy me as a person! Hehehe!

• Oh....wow.... -- Comicality, 14:49:26 09/11/21 Sat

You know...every time I think that Trump can't sink any lower for his pathetic and desperate need for attention...he surprises me. He really does. I feel like I want to throw up.

What a fucking JACKASS! I'm just...I'm seriously disgusted right now. I can't believe that his monstrosity, his narcissism, knows no bounds. 9/11? Really? Oh God! Nobody fucking CARES about you anymore dude! Deal with it!

There is a special place in Hell for people like this, and I can't wait until they take him. Ugh!

I feel sick...I need a break...

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 11:30:35 09/11/21 Sat

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "90's Dance Party"! Ahhh...the 90's! Hehehe, some of us are old enough to remember it, firsthand...and to some of our Shackers, you probably refer to that as the 'before times'! Hehehe, but yes...the 90's happened, and it was full of GREAT music and pop culture that everyone should experience at one time or another! So this week, Jimmy wants some of your favorite 90's music! BUT...here's the challenge! It HAS to be party type, dance club, music! You didn't think Jimmy was just gonna let you post Hootie or Nirvana and get away with that, did ya? No no no...cheesy 90'd dance music only! Whatchya got? Let's hear it! Hehehe! As always, give us at least one song, no more than four! Cool? Happy hunting 90's fans! (By the way...if any of you post the Macarena...I'm punching you in the taint! LOL! So don't do it!) Have fun!

Replies:

• "GFD: Broken Wings" Debut! -- Comicality, 09:15:21 09/11/21 Sat

Unfortunately, this was a short series that I was writing a long time ago that got lost in one of my multiple computer crashes or external hard drive fails! Hehehe, but it was definitely a story that I wanted to tell as a part of the "Gone From Daylight" vampire mythology! So it's been rewritten from scratch, and I hope you guys will like it!

This story takes place overseas during the Vietnam war, and will end up being a bit of an emotional roller coaster ride in future chapters! So, feel free to jump in at the beginning! And feel free to let me know what you think when you get a chance! K?

And, as always...there are many more "GFD" spinoff stories in the "GFD: Worlds" section on the site! Cool? There are soooo many more stories that you might want to know about in order to paint a full picture of what's going on here! Hehehe! Enjoy!

Replies:

• Awwww...he's all grown up now (Kinda)! Hehehe! :) -- Comicality, 08:12:11 09/11/21 Sat

It's weird, but...after the last 'God Of War' game, I kinda feel like I personally raised this fine young boy myself! It was a major part of the gameplay. Hehehe! Which is awesome! Because I'm immediately connected to this new one. He's a bit older now, bratty teenage angst and all, and I'm anxious to see where the story goes next! I'm pretty sure it's the same young actor too, but his voice is deeper now. Very cool! I'll definitely be checking it out when I get a chance! :P

Replies:

• I have.....SOOOOOO many questions!!! :O -- Comicality, 12:35:33 09/09/21 Thu

And I LOVE the Wachowski's movies, but...ummm...wow! Where is this going? Is that a different Morpheus? Does Neo have to find himself all over again? I can see Neo still being a part of the Matrix, but how did Trinity come back? Are the machines trying to keep Neo asleep with blue pill drugs and therapy? What the...???

Ok, Matrix....you have me spiraling down the rabbit hole, once again!

• new Batman comic on WebToon -- dfp, 01:36:00 09/09/21 Thu
    for any Batman fans, i just saw this new comic on webtoon:

Batman: Wayne Family Adventures

only 3 episodes so far, but seems to be on the light and fun side of things.

disclaimer: i am not a comic book fan at all, so my only experience with Batman have been the awful 60s tv show and the movies. (and yes, I'm one of the weirdos who thinks Michael Keaton did a good job of being just on the wrong side of sanity as Bruce Wayne)

• "Left Without Words 23" Posted! :) -- Comicality, 00:10:22 09/09/21 Thu

A brand new chapter of the "Left Without Words" series has just been posted! :) So, if you've been looking to check in on Shane and Dimitry...feel free to take a peek! And let me know what you think, when you get a chance! Cool?

Your comments always make me smile! ((Hugz In Advance))

Enjoy! And if this is your first time reading this story, you can start from the beginning at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/leftwithoutwords/

Remember...SLOW DOWN!!! Hehehe, it's been less than 24 hours for goodness sakes! Bear with me! Geez! If I had 100 stories ready to go, you could only get two a day because of the eight hour embargo. So relax. Have some FUN, will you? Spend some of that waiting time leaving me an actual comment or two once in a while! Some of you guys still act like this is 'easy'. :P

"If you sleep, Desire grows in you Like a vine in the forest. Like a monkey in the forest You jump from tree to tree, Never finding the fruit - From life to life, Never finding peace. If you are filled with desire Your sorrows swell Like the grass after the rain. But if you subdue desire Your sorrows shall fall from you Like drops of water from a lotus flower." - Buddha

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 14:24:49 09/08/21 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Rose Canyon"

• Hehehe..grown up Ruel is hot... :P. -- Comicality, 14:48:07 09/02/21 Thu

Mmmmm...legal Ruel! ::Drools::

I love it! The hair, the mustache, and that deeper, smoother, voice! He's like my fantasy of what would have happened if Taylor Hanson had gone solo!

Love you forever, Ruel!

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.