VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

"The Shack Out Back" Accepts Voluntary Donations For The Free Content!!! THANKS For Your Support! :)

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Ebooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Library" Forum
IMAGINE Magazine
"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"Inner Visions" Forum

E-Mail Comicality here: Comicality@shackoutback.net

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 19:33:19 06/16/21 Wed

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Brotherly"

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Is it really??? :O -- Comicality, 00:16:35 06/16/21 Wed

Runs outside with my mouth open! Mmmmm! :P

• Imagine Magazine #73 is now live! -- Comicality, 20:49:59 06/15/21 Tue

https://imagine-magazine.org/

A brand new issue of Imagine is available tonight! So run on over, check it out! Be sure to hit that green 'Up Vote' button for your favorites when you get a chance! Cool?

Enjoy!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 08:35:33 06/14/21 Mon

This week's 3M pulls a bit of a bait and switch on you with their advertising! ::Giggles::

"The Rookies"

While being advertised as this hardcore assassin movie featuring Milla Jovovich...it's actually a comedy! Hehehe, and a particularly goofy one at that! So know what you're getting into before you watch this one.

Trust me, I'm not complaining! It's actually really silly in more ways than I can ever hope to count, and it's good for a few giggles if you just want something lighthearted to brighten your day. (All of you guys remember this one and last week's "Time Freak" the next time Matt asks if I **EVER** like anything that doesn't involve murder and gore! This is two in a row now. Is he paying attention? No? ::Shrugs::)

Basically, the story revolves around a Youtube sensation who accidentally bursts his way into one of the biggest weapon deals in history...and when he manages to fumble his way out of it, he gets photographed and is seen as the main seller of said merchandise. So a secret agency needs him to go in and infiltrate the enemy's tightly knit group of guards in order to retrieve the deadly weapon and bring him to justice. So he gets to be a James Bond type of character, bumbling flaws and all, and ends up taking some of his talented online fans with him on this supposedly secret mission.

This movie was a lot of fun! Hehehe! And when the action comes into play, it's pretty friggin' cool! So check it out, and have some fun this weekend. K?

Enjoy!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 08:33:41 06/14/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Giddy In Gray' Kiss

• "On The Outside" 25 has been posted! :) -- Comicality, 07:04:31 06/14/21 Mon

I definitely wanted this to be one of the first stories that I posted for Pride month on the site! And I didn't want it to go up until I felt good about getting it right! So I hope you guys will enjoy it, and feel free to let me know what you think when you get a few seconds online to do so. I'd definitely appreciate it! :P

Have fun! And I'll seezya soon!

The Shack's 24th anniversary is on Saturday, June 19th! So join the party! All are welcome! Mwah! Love you all!

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/ontheoutside/

Replies:

• I realy loved "The Djinn"... -- Comicality, 22:26:50 06/11/21 Fri

...Plus, Ezra Dewey is so darn cute! Hehehe!

But I guess they're releasing his other film now too, since "Djinn" did so well! I'd love to check it out! Two boys get kidnapped and are held up in the kidnapper's house...but when one of them manages to escape, he makes the brave decision to come back and save his friend before running away!

I'm in! A good thriller always makes for an awesome weekend! :)

• Ohhhhhhhhh my GOD!!! :O -- Comicality, 06:28:23 06/09/21 Wed

The first episode of "Loki" is soooooo fucking good!

Wow! WTF is Marvel doing right now? I'm thoroughly impressed! That first episode was...everything I wanted it to be and more!

Yeah, the Avengers kinda fucked up the timeline and tried to fix it, but...yeah...things are all out of whack now and it needs to be put back in order.

This could be an AWESOME show! And after Wandavision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier...that's a pretty high bar to leap over!

For now though? The show is amazing! And that's just the first episode! Wow!

Replies:

• "My Only Escape 37" Is Up! :) -- Comicality, 09:46:20 06/08/21 Tue

A brand new chapter of "My Only Escape" is now available! So check it out, and please take a second or two to let me know what you think! K? :)

Enjoy!

Also, if you've never read the "My Only Escape" series before, you can start from the beginning at https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonlyescape if you like!

Have fun! ::giggles:: And thanks in advance!

Replies:

• YES! Hahahaha!!! -- Comicality, 15:15:39 06/07/21 Mon

As it should be! In every situation! Yes, this. This right here...

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 15:13:59 06/07/21 Mon

I mean...who in their right mind would dump Asa Butterfield? Seriously! :P No wonder this is science fiction!

"Time Freak"

While it's billed as some kind of wacky romantic comedy...I think of this movie as more of a sci drama if anything. Don't get me wrong, the comedic elements are in there too, but I was kind of interested in some of the deeper things going on under the surface here. The message you might take away from this movie might not be what you were expecting. So it deserves a spot on the 3M playlist for sure.

Asa Butterfield plays a brilliant college teen who has suddenly been hit with the hard news that he and his girlfriend 'need to talk'. (Uh oh! You know what that means!) Heartbroken...Asa has to try to struggle through the past year and a half of their relationship to find all of the things that he might have done wrong to cause them to split up. And as he twists and turns and obsesses over looking for an answer...his brain starts putting together all of the calculations together to create a way for him and his best friend to go back in time to the beginning of the relationship, and jump back and forth to all of the different events that might be responsible for ruining everything before they even happen. And high jinx ensue from there. :)

The thing about this movie that I thought was interesting is the fact Asa Butterfield plays a less than perfect boyfriend. You'd think he'd just be this big sweetheart, who is just searching for a second chance to make things right...but there are parts when he revisits some of his old mistakes, and you kind of have to cringe. Like, "Oh! Yeah, dude...you were being a dick. Even on your third or fourth try." Hehehe! Sometimes we can blame our past mistakes on what we've done...and other times we have to blame them on who we are. Way it goes.

Anyway, an interesting watch if you want to check it out. Besides, who am I fooling? I probably had you at 'Asa Butterfield'! Hehehe! Have fun!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 15:10:12 06/07/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Proud Mary Pride Month' Kiss

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 15:12:23 06/03/21 Thu

Youtube decided to start censoring all gay teen short films, and wiping out all favorite lists that include anything that MIGHT make the gay youth feel okay and normal about who they are. Just out of nowhere, for no reason. Saying that it violated their 'child safety' rules and regulations. But that's bullshit! So I'll be posting ALL of the stuff that I had suddenly 'removed' from my youtube account without warning. You guys please feel free to stop me when you find a short film that you think is 'dangerous' (Their words, not mine) for gay teens. K? What's so offensive about liking and sharing the stuff that I find on Youtube? Why am *I* getting a strike on my account???

Wednesday is now "Gay Like Me" short film day. Since 'shame' is the agenda for those who don't have to live with it these days. Every week! Every Wednesday! I'll be right here with another one! FUCK those people! Seriously! These are all gay short films that I had on my account that, for some reason, they found so dangerous and offensive. Like I said...you tell me what YOU think about them, and why they needed to be erased from my account. Is *THIS* what they were so afraid of??? Maybe I'm missing something here. Enjoy!

This week's Short Gay Film - "Turn It Around"

• "GFD: Persona 2" Has been posted! :) -- Comicality, 14:53:45 06/03/21 Thu

The newest chapter of the mentally twisted story, "GFD: Persona" has just been posted! A spinoff of the "Gone From Daylight" series, this story is sure to take you guys on a whole new journey! So enjoy! And let me know what you think when you get a chance! Cool?

Enjoy! And be sure to stick with me up until the 19th of June, when the Shack celebrates it's anniversary! Starting on year 24, you guys! We're almost a quarter of a century old now! Thanks for sticking with me for so long! Love you lots! Always!

And you can read the previous chapter at the link below! Cool?

https://gayauthors.org/story/comicality/gfd-persona/

Enjoy!

Replies:

• Hehehe, we're getting ready to celebrate our 24th year online... -- Comicality, 16:57:13 05/31/21 Mon
    You didn't think I was gonna let this go by without celebrating, did you? LOL!

The only ones anxious and upset about where we're going...have obviously forgotten where we came from! We built this site and this family together as one, and I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you! So let's get ready for the celebration this site deserves!

Buckle up, folks! I've got quite a ride waiting for you! :P

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 12:10:00 05/31/21 Mon

I sometimes wonder if super religious people really contemplate how utterly terrifying the whole concept of religion really is! How does anyone live like that, 24/7....?

"The Unholy"

When I first heard about this movie...Sam Raimi approved, and directed by the guy who did "Don't Breathe" (Super tense, AWESOME movie!) and then added Jeffrey Dean Morgan into the mix...who I LOVE as an actor...I was immediately all in for this flick! What did a get? A fully satisfying movie. It won't blow you away, but it's still a good time. Definitely!

When a recently defamed reporter goes to a small rural town to investigate a supposedly paranormal event, he finds himself suddenly connected to a young girl who claims to be getting messages from the Virgin Mary herself. The entire town begins to flock to her as she seems to be able to work miracles and have knowledge of everything and everyone around her. All you need to do is have faith. Complete...and TOTAL...faith.

No surprises here, as things very quickly go astray. And people begin to question who they're following so blindly, and what her true intentions are in the end. Beware false idols, people! Nobody (NOBODY!!!) deserves that kind of blind, mentally deluded, sense of godlike worship. Ever.

::Gets Dirty Looks And Death Threats From The MAGA hat crowd::

Ahem! Anyway...cool movie! Check it out! I enjoyed it!

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 12:08:46 05/31/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Pucker Up Picnic' Kiss

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 11:15:51 05/31/21 Mon

You know...just because you sing it in French, which is cute...that does NOT mean that this is an appropriate song for young boys to be singing! LOL!

"I Want Candy" is about sucking someone off until they explode in your mouth! It is NOT a kid's song, it just sounds like one! Hahaha!

• I totally forgot about today! :O -- Comicality, 17:22:37 05/28/21 Fri

Today is the Shack Out Back's Random Cake Day! (May 28th!)

Long story short...this is a call out to everybody here to go out, and grab yourself a slice of cake...and close your eyes, and ENJOY it! Hehehe! We do this every year! I'll give you guys until tomorrow go grab a piece of cake from somewhere though, because I forgot! :P

Any piece of cake! Big piece, little piece...from your local bakery, or from the gas station! Hell, make one of your own if you want! K?

Enjoy! And always remember to take a moment for yourselves every now and then to enjoy the simple pleasures in life! What would life be without them, after all!

For the history behind our own personal holiday...find out more at https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-60/random-cake-day/

Replies:

• == JUKEBOX JIMMY == -- Comicality, 17:04:35 05/28/21 Fri

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: "Brain Works"! This weekend, I'm going to have my brain working, BIG time, as I get ready for the Shack's 24th anniversary! :) So Jimmy decided to put all of your brains to work too! He's looking for songs in your playlist with titles that simply have to do with a specific function of the brain! It's that easy...examples below! Give us at least ONE selection, no more than FOUR! Happy hunting! And make me believe you when you promise me the good stuff! ::Giggles::

Replies:

• + Gay Like Me Wednesday + -- Comicality, 06:44:12 05/26/21 Wed

This week's Short Gay Film - "The Language Of Love"

Replies:

• Dude, this looks badass! :D -- Comicality, 06:17:21 05/26/21 Wed

I've been waiting FOREVER to see a trailer for this! The cast alone is enough to get my money! Love it!

Replies:

• ~ ~ ~ Monday Movie Matinee ~ ~ ~ -- Comicality, 17:07:36 05/24/21 Mon

I don't usually get spooked by a horror themed series...but something about this one really creeped me out!

"Them"

There is something that is truly disturbing about this series...and that's before the supernaturl elements get introduced into the plot. There's just something about it that stays with you long after you finish watching it.

Imagine a movie that combines "The Shining", and "Amityville", and Stephen King's "IT"...but in the 50's with a ton of racism thrown into the mix. Yeah...that's what this series is! And, without giving any spoilers, there are parts of this show that will be DEEPLY unsettling! Like...wow! Jesus! And it's not really horror as it is a psychological mind fuck...but definitely worth a watch. Because...'America'. I guess this is the 'great again' era that Trump was talking about? Sighhhh...pardon my embarrasment.

I don't want to give anything away...but the basic plot is a happy black family moves to California to escape the harsh Jim Crow racism of the south, and moves into an all white neighborhood. And, of course...that causes problems with all of their neighbors...because...'reasons'? But there is a sinister force in that house that is creating chaos within the family and instigating them to move towards acts of violence and murder...always in their ear, pushing them to do something about it. "Whatchya gonna doooooo?" Omigod, this series creeps me out! LOL!

Check it out when you get a chance! And let us know what you think! Have fun...hehehe, or not.

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 17:03:45 05/24/21 Mon

This Week:

The 'Lovable Lick-a-boo' Kiss

• Ok...you know what??? -- Comicality, 11:45:22 05/24/21 Mon

Marvel can't keep being awesome forever! I mean...really? Jesus! Look...I've got shit to do! You can't keep stealing my focus like this by being fucking badasses with everything you release! Can I get a chance to breathe? I'm about a week away from the Loki series and you hit us with this now? The ancients are getting involved in the MCU? FUCK! Dammit you guys are awesome! When I was a kid, I always aspired to being able to create a network of stories like this...so...you're embarrassing me right now!

• Awww...kinda fun...but kinda sad too. :| -- Comicality, 09:23:33 05/23/21 Sun

Replies:

• Yay! As of a few days ago... -- Comicality, 09:01:23 05/23/21 Sun

...I am now doubly vaccinated, and I'm FREE!!!

Hold those doors open, High School Boy's Gym Locker Room!!! I'm on my way! MWAH!!! XP

Replies:

• Alright, so it took a while to figure this whole thing out again... -- Comicality, 08:52:31 05/23/21 Sun

So I had to put some major work into fixing this place up. The load times were getting crazy and the methods that I usually use to clean it up don't work anymore. Unfortunately, that meant a lot of trial and error...and some messages may have gotten lost (or scattered around in the archives somewhere). So my sincere apologies for that.

BUT...starting fresh may be just what we needed for the Summer time! And for the Shack's 24th Anniversary coming up in a few weeks! I think things should run a lot smoother here from now on, but only time will tell. Everything should basically be the same, but there's no reason to still be holding on to posts from Summer of 2018! That's overkill. Hehehe!

Sorry for the weirdness over the last day or two! It's back to business as usual! :)

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.