VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Sleepy Man Banjo Boys - They're pretty much the Hanson/Jonas Brothers of what they call 'Roots' music, which is a little like bluegrass. These three young brothers are growing up fast, and now making a new album to help out foundations for epilepsy, an illness that another of their brothers is currently struggling with. Cute, talented, and big hearted. We wish you luck, boys!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

= TEEN POP NOSTRADAMUS 2014 =
FIRST QUARTER UPDATE!!!

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• QUICK!!!! -- Comicality, 05:08:44 10/21/14 Tue

YES!!! it's that time again! What the heck are you guys being all quiet and shady for??? I KNOW you're reading this right now! Hehehe! So...answer these questions! Force yourself! Participation is MANDATORY! For you LURKERS too! :P

I'm not writing another word until you speak up and say hello! ::Waiting::

#1- Name THREE objects that you can see from where you are sitting right now! PC, Laptop, Cell Phone, whatever! Name three objects within your immediate sight!

#2- Where were you the last time you saw a beautiful stranger? Someone you DIDN'T know, but thought was so cute that you did a double take and thought, "WOW! HOT!!!" Tell us about it! Short story, long story, whatever. Let us know.

#3- Finish this sentence! "I am most intimidated, shy, and will probably remain silent if ___________!" How would you personally finish that sentence? We're curious!

You've got 72 hours from the SECOND you read this post! So DON'Tprocrastinate! Do it now! NOW!!! Go go go go go go!!! NOW! ANSWER ME!!! Hurry up! :P

Clock's ticking!

I need to shake some of you guys awake dammit! Hehehe!

Unless you read this...and just think to yourself "FUCK Comsie!" :( which would hurt. But that's how I'm gonna take it. Because you'd pretty much have to think that, right? RIGHT?

::Comsie Bully Tactics::

Damn right. I'll be checking back later. Trust me. :)

I hate to threaten you, but sometimes that's the only way to get your attention! LOL!

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And we're in the ninth week of our ten-week Most Common Themes in Music... -- PeteIM, 00:23:30 10/21/14 Tue
    This week's theme is Aspiration. Look through your playlists and find some songs that demonstrate something or someone you aspire to be. Post at least one song, but no more than four. Like last week, we'll only be posting for one day.

As always, post your choice as a reply to this message to keep the site from slowing down too much.

Replies:

• Given that it's Halloween next week... -- Mike84 (), 19:30:34 10/20/14 Mon
    That, and Com's movie of the week being of the 'found footage' genre.

I thought I'd post this gem.

Way ahead of its time, well before Paranormal Activity, before Cloverfield, even before The Blair Witch Project, was... The McPherson Tape. All the way back from 1989 (although this particular version is a slightly later remake). This feature presents the final recordings and last known whereabouts of a Connecticut family, named the Van Heeses, just before they are abducted by extraterrestrials.

The full feature can be watched below.

Last edited by author: Mon October 20, 2014 19:41:52   Edited 2 times.

• The Jeweler -- Comrade Jake, 16:04:35 10/20/14 Mon
    Ugh Comsie you love your cliffhangers, don't you?
    I suppose it wouldn't be a Comsie story if it didn't have one. Anyways I'm loving the progression of GFD. Keep it up.

Replies:

• Just a little 'heads up'... -- Comicality, 15:21:21 10/20/14 Mon

I'll be changing the covers to a couple of ebooks in the COMICALITY EBOOK SECTION tonight. And in order to do that, I have to re-publish them, which can take up to 12 hours. So if you're looking to grab "Light Reaches Earth" or "A Whole Other You" and can't find them, they should be back online by late night tonight, or early tomorrow. Cool?

he Great And Powerful Coz has spoken! :P

Replies:

• Hmmm... The Internet CAN be educational... -- PeteIM, 13:59:10 10/20/14 Mon

Replies:

• WDotW For 10/20 -- Comicality, 07:48:39 10/20/14 Mon

Hehehe, the youngest brother is a little phenom with those banjo fingers of his. :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 07:47:24 10/20/14 Mon

This week's 3M brings us back to the biggest adventure you can have...on a dirt bike!

"Earth To Echo"

You know, ever since I first saw "E.T." (I remember that being one of the first movies to ever make me cry) I always thought to myself, "God! It would be so COOL to find one of those and keep it as my own little secret pet in my bedroom closet!" Of course, nowadays I can say the same thing about cutie Teo Halm in this movie! ::Snickers::

So "Earth To Echo" was a movie that unfortunately came out after (but fairly close to) the movie "Super 8", which has a similar premise. But I don't think this one should be overlooked. It was a sweet adventure story that was more enjoyable than I expected it to be.

It's about these 3 boys who live in a neighborhood that is about to be demolished to make room for a new super highway. Meaning that the best friends will all have to move away, and this is going to be their last night together. When strange things begin happening to the electronic devices and all in their area, they decide to go out on an adventure to figure out what it is. What they find, is a small robot/alien named 'Echo' who is lost here on Earth and is trying to find his way back home. And there we have our movie.

It's rated PG, so it's good clean time for all ages. It's definitely got some funny moments, as well as some touching moments between friends. And it left me with a smile on my face when it was over. So I'm glad I watched it.

Of course, there ARE going to be some parts where a certain suspension of disbelief is needed. Hehehe! I mean, 8th graders infiltrating, escaping from, and outsmarting highly trained US government agents....ummm...no. But it's a movie about kids finding an alien from outer space. So suspension of disbelief is needed anyway!

Check it out, and enjoy. :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 07:29:56 10/20/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Monday Morning Wake Up' Kiss!

Replies:

• Comsie Salutes You, AJ!!! :) -- Comicality, 17:22:31 10/19/14 Sun

This goes out to AJ, today...who came out to his parents this weekend! I'm super happy for you, and this is cause for celebration! Somebody hit the lights and start the music or something in here! :P

And now that you're out, you get a Comsie Appointed boyfriend right away! Now...I couldn't exactly swing Greyson Chance like you wanted (I don't have THAT kinda pull...YET!), so you will have to deal with a decent look-a-like for now! Enjoy!

And congrats, dude! Love you lots! :)

Replies:

• Hehehe, okaaaay..... -- Comicality, 08:08:34 10/19/14 Sun

...Yeah, so...THAT'S slightly awkward! :P

Dentist from Comsie Cality on Vimeo.

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 03:13:02 10/19/14 Sun
    The mix I intended posting has been taken off YT, it was there yesterday. Anyhow I like this laid back Deep House Mix complete with an image of Chicago. Sex music.

Replies:

• Saturday relaxing music... -- PeteIM, 12:20:28 10/18/14 Sat
    Lyric Dubee and Steve Costello Jam Session

Replies:

• Jeez! :O -- Mike84, 19:04:54 10/17/14 Fri
    It's well known that France is quite liberal on issues of sex.

But erecting a giant butt plug in the middle of Paris takes it to a whole other level.

Teehee! xD

Replies:

• Hahaha! Wow, they really tore this movie apart! In TWO parts, no less!!! -- Comicality, 16:32:10 10/17/14 Fri

But there isn't a single word of it that isn't true! ::Snickers:: Damn you, Michael Bay!

LOL! THREE Bonus rounds? Highest...SIN COUNT...EVER!!!

Now...um...where do I get one of those wallet card thingies? Just...you know...just wondering...

Replies:

• Dear Everyone, we must all go on a mission! -- TurtleBoy, 14:57:13 10/17/14 Fri
    I am currently in the process of making the GFD Blood Bank better. And by better, I mean... complete. Now, as it turns out, after rummaging through all of the story chapters posted, we are missing endings to a couple of chapters, so I was kind of hoping that someone, somewhere out there, had the full chapter of the following two stories:

Apparently the web platform we decided to use has a word cap per-post, so anything over around 6000 words or so (still unclear on the exact number) was cut off when we moved to the new Blood Bank website.

Any help from anyone, even if it's vague memory of where to look, would be very much appreciated.

If you have a copy of any of the above chapters, please send them to me or Comsie when you get the chance. Also, if you're ever reading through the Blood Bank and notice an error, please let either one of us know what's wrong, too:

comicality@webtv.net
    turtleboy@imagine-magazine.org

Sorry :( Even turtles screw up sometimes. It's rare, but it happens.

Replies:

• Happy Birthday Eminem -- eminem313, 08:51:49 10/17/14 Fri
    42 Years old...but DAMN....he's not getting old in terms of his skills! Still the Rap God and I dare anyone to try and take that title even AFTER he's gone!

If you want to get him a present, just buy yourself a copy of ShadyXV on November 24th!

Replies:

• Yes, please. :-) -- bwctwriter, 15:57:40 10/16/14 Thu

Replies:

• LOL!!! Awww...nice try, Blondie! -- Comicality, 17:36:42 10/15/14 Wed
    But I think he outsmarted you on this one! :P

Replies:

• ::Giggles:: -- Comicality, 10:28:04 10/15/14 Wed

"I KNOW that I prayed to God to send me a cute boyfriend of my very own...but I didn't think he was gonna just drop him out of the SKY like that! UNGH!!! Little help?"

Replies:

• Comsie! The lead singer's mine, but you can have the drummer... :-p -- bwctwriter, 03:57:19 10/15/14 Wed

Replies:

• OMG!!! -- TurtleBoy, 19:17:07 10/14/14 Tue
    I just got an email from Comsie, informing me that ALL of his stories are for mature people :'( So I guess this is it folks. I have to go :( *sniffle* I am no longer allowed to read his stories. Therefore, there is no place for me in this community...

It's been fun guys. I'll miss you.

Farewell.

So long.

Until we meet again.

Replies:

• Rap God is one year old today! -- eminem313, 15:02:43 10/14/14 Tue
    Ohh the amazing feeling I had when I first heard this song :)

@Cosmie, remember those days man? Ahhh the good ol' days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And we're in the eighth week of our ten-week Most Common Themes in Music... -- PeteIM, 23:25:16 10/13/14 Mon
    This week's theme is Desperation. Look through your playlists and find some songs that demonstrate something or someone in desperate times. Post at least one song, but no more than four. Like last week, we'll only be posting for one day.

As always, post your choice as a reply to this message to keep the site from slowing down too much.

Replies:

• Happy Thanksgiving Day, Canada! -- PeteIM, 11:25:31 10/13/14 Mon

Replies:

• Hehehe, ::Dances:: -- Comicality, 05:58:01 10/13/14 Mon

The firt time an A&R played this in the store for us, I LOVED it! And I still love it! I think I'm going to have an accident if I keep listening to this while I'm driving.

Chicago all the way! :P

And kudos to R Kelly for the 'Sly and the Family Stone' vibe! That's awesome! The deep voice on him...it's SEX-AY! :P ::Tingles::

Johnny, I thought you might appreciate this one. I'm sill looking for Shaun Escoffery after that post you made. I'll find more soon. ::Nods::

Replies:

• WDot! For 10/13 -- Comicality, 03:12:05 10/13/14 Mon

I swear...YouTube is going to end up being the new global talent agency for teens! Just wait and see... :P

Replies:

• ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~ -- Comicality, 03:11:00 10/13/14 Mon

This week's 3M selection focuses on triumph over tragedy.

"Standing Up"

Where there are a lot of movies about bullying that do all they can to make the situation seem hopeless and depressing and tragic beyond repair, it was really refreshing to see "Standing Up" take a much more light hearted and empowering approach to the idea. Something that I really appreciated when I first saw.

Can't wallow in misery ALL the time, after all!

The story takes place between two Summer camps, one for boys, and one for girls. And every year they choose the least popular person from camp and trick them into going out into the middle of the woods, and ditching them without their clothes or any knowledge of how to get home.

However, as mean as it was, both characters decide to find an adventure of their own, and not give the bullies the satisfaction of getting their laughs over what they've done to them. And the story follows the young boy and girl as they run away from camp and bond through the experience of being rejected and feeling awkward among their peers.

So check it out. Have fun. And let it make you smile for a while. We all need that from time to time! :)

Replies:

• SWAK Sunday!!! -- Comicality, 02:58:10 10/13/14 Mon

This Week:

The 'Cozy, Cuddly, Couchy' Kiss!

Replies:

• This always gives me chills -- Comrade Jake, 23:23:44 10/12/14 Sun
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6o72h6Hhg

Replies:

• Inception... -- Mike84, 21:44:17 10/12/14 Sun
    I think I was one of the few who didn't rate the movie that high, but I do like one of the themes featured in it.

The theme to the movie Inception, by Hanz Zimmer. It's called Time. It's got that 'deep' vibe to it, but it's also quite chilling. I've just re-discovered it recently.

I have a 'thing' for movie themes. Mostly scores by John Williams, but also, some others, like Marco Beltrami, and Zimmer.

Zimmer also scored The Dark Knight, The Man Of Steel, Gladiator, and many others.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to see if I can start a thread of with 'movie themes'. Either a song by a band/artist written for the movie, featured in the movie, or a score for a movie, similar to the one above.

So if you can think of any you like, hit the reply and post one below. :)

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 05:14:37 10/12/14 Sun
    Looks like I’m/we’re gonna have to learn sign language./lip reading/both, it just feels the thing to do since last night. James a friend of ours works at the Deaf Academy here and he came around for some dinns last week. He told us that he had a deaf and dumb couple in a sweet relationship staying with him and his family for a couple weeks the next day and they wanted to mix with regular gay guys here with no hassles, just go out and have fun so I suggested we go out Saturday night for something to eat. They’re both 17 and they wouldn’t have been able to get into bars or clubs so we went to Zizi’s, ate had wine, lingered and we had a great time. They’re so cool and funny, we laughed a lot, they came back here for a couple hours, it was brilliant. They’re coming here Tuesday and we’re inviting other friends which we’re looking forward. I’m not sure that it’s gonna be bbq weather so decided on some sort of buffet an indoor bbq hah.

Anyhow back to last night, we all communicated but really it was all down to James to ‘translate’ what they were saying either by sign or lip reading. We did do phone text which was pretty cool but I just feel at least sign would be good to learn not just for them but you do see a lot of guys and girls from the Academy out and about during the day and sometimes at night. I was really impressed a few months ago by a security guy in Sainsbury doing sign with a deaf and dumb kid who was shopping, it has to be pretty awesome to be able to do that. The kid obviously needed help with something and knew the security guy could do sign. Winter’s on its way and James has offered to teach Rob and me so there’s no excuse not to go for it. Apparently it’s not as difficult as it looks so yeh we’re on a mission. :)

As James was so awesome last night and worked hard ‘translating’ in between mouthfuls of pizza and wine this is for him. He’s a Bob Marley fan as many of us are.

Replies:

• Greyson vs Chandler -- eminem313, 21:20:25 10/11/14 Sat
    Simply Put, pick your favourite cutie! :D

Now I know all of you in your right mind would say both because....well that's how perfect they are :P

But if you could only chose one, and the other wouldn't be with you...EVER...who would it be?

Would you go for sweet, cuddly, humble, innocent Greyson?

Or how about the Zombie Killer, League Of Legends Player, adorable little suriver Chandler?

Now you all know, I LOVE Greyson....but I'll be honest with you. I think I would take Chandler...I honestly have no "logical" reason for it....I think Chandler's smile just has that one thing that pulls me in A LITTLE stronger then Greyson's :)

But hey. now you gotta choose! :D

----------------------------------------

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.