VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Bars And Melody - One boy sings, the other raps! Meeting online and making the decision to make music together, they were able to wow the TV judges on Britain's Got Talent, and have been working hard ever since to spread a very positive and uplifting message to the newest generation of teens growing up in the modern world that they're a part of! So Kisses and Snuggles to Charlie and Leondre! The Shack is in your cheering section, lovelies! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Wolfie you spoke too soon! -- Mike84, 17:48:17 07/05/15 Sun
    Your record for hottest temperature in Germany has just been shattered. :P

Temperatures soared to 40.3 degrees Celsius (104.5 degrees Fahrenheit) in southern Germany on Sunday, making it the country's highest temperature ever recorded since record-keeping began in 1881. The record-breaking temperature was recorded at a weather station in Kitzingen, a town in the southern state of Bavaria, a meteorologist told the Stuttgarter Nachrichten newspaper. The previous record of 40.2 degrees Celsius (104.3 degrees Fahrenheit) was first recorded in July 1983 and again in August 2003.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id516

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• So I had a rather interesting Fourth of July -- Juan, 14:31:45 07/05/15 Sun
    So about a month ago a family friend invited us to her wedding. I really like her too, because she is freaking hilarious. So I spent most of the day at church and then the reception. It was pretty fun. Although the most thrilling wedding I've been to was my parents'. They married in a courtroom in '94 but then again spiritually in Mexico in 2001, when I was 3. I kinda base their wedding on how I want mine. I really do want to have a traditional Mexican and Catholic wedding but that depends on a lot of factors. Shit I don't even boyfriend, that's pretty important to have when you get married.

I invited one of my best friends Sheree because I didn't want to be alone at a wedding yunno? So we had a blast and I kept having to explain what was going on because most of it was in Spanish. Then at about midnight I left and then I was swimming in the pool and then my neighbor saw me and invited himself over. He brought fireworks and then called other people and soon I had a wild party on my hands. Eventually around 3 am it died out and then my parents came home shortly afterwards.

Every gay guy needs a fierce girl best friend and this is mine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Strike a pose!

America's glory displayed behind me.

Alone at last

It wasn't your conventional 4th of July but it was fun. I got to see half naked boys running around. Which is partially the reason I didn't throw them out. That and because of the social protocol that is invoked in "Southern Hospitality"

Replies:

• It's Sunday Chill Time. -- Johnny, 03:21:37 07/05/15 Sun
    Had a phonecall yesterday afternoon from one of the guys we went to see last Sunday, the (non) fire incident. ‘We’re having a pseudo barbie with a few guys tomorrow night are you and Rob gonna come?’ ‘What’s a pseudo Barbie anyhow you haven’t got a garden.’ ‘That’s why I said pseudo we’re gonna cook it on the balcony and eat inside.’ ‘Nah we’ll give it a miss we already planned to go down the beach for 2-3 hours in the evening thanks for thinking of us though.’ Yeh well their balcony isn’t massive, could take about 6-8 peeps sizewise but it’s sort of suspended just girders going into the wall, no support under it. I don’t want to be involved in a balcony collapse and the have the fireguys come out again. :)

I had to go to Plymouth a few days ago, driving down it was nice and sunny and I had this Shins album blasting.

Replies:

• I could use some advice! -- Ace, 00:46:50 07/05/15 Sun
    So my ex is coming back from boot camp soon, one of the main reasons we had to break up was the distance and circumstances. While ive had a while to get over him I know that I do still have feelings left over, hell only be around for 2 weeks and im getting a lot of pressure from our mutual friends(they dont know we dated, they dont even know hes gay) to go hang out with them all as much as possible. Personally I really want to go see him, above all he was one of the closest friends I had before we dated but I know that it will probably be hard. any tips on how to spend time with him without getting hurt?

Replies:

• So my parents are FINALLY getting a divorce... -- Comrade Jake, 21:29:31 07/04/15 Sat
    Now, I'm not sure how much I've told everyone about myself. But I've had the misfortune of having to live with these two people in their miserable, dead, loveless marriage for as long as I can remember.

Most teens would probably dread their parents getting a divorce. Some don't give a damn. Me? I'm ecstatic. They should've done this 10 years ago. I'm glad they're finally getting around to it now though. I wouldn't have been able to deal with my father's selfish aims to further his political career, or my mother's general bitchiness.

Now I've never gotten much love from either of them, they're very self engrossed, entitled, WASPy *expletive*s.

So yeah. I'll be leaving for university in a few months. So that'll be a lovely and needed change of scenery, and I hope, but doubt, that all the legal issues will be taken care of by the time I'm done with finals around April. I doubt it though, my mother has been fighting for the past 2 years over my grandmother's estate with her siblings. That's with her sisters, I can't imagine the lovely time she'll have taking my father's money.

Anyways. Just a lovely update from the life of Jake. Cheers all.

Replies:

• Let's not beat around the bush... -- PeteIM, 19:47:17 07/04/15 Sat
    We all know this is what's really happening.

Apple’s Latest Innovation: Copying Spotify

Replies:

• Strangely enough.... -- TurtleBoy, 18:09:41 07/04/15 Sat
    Imagine's most viewed article today was "How Do You Like Your Underwear?"

There's a bunch of perverts here, I tell you! Perverts! PERVERTS! And I love it so much! :D

What I don't understand is... if that article has received the most views, and if the article was actually read, why aren't there five comments yet? I mean, I got two, but I can't post these sexy images until I have five!

Come on people... the undies are waiting! >:O

Replies:

• If you're celebrating Independence Day tonight -- Mike84, 16:56:44 07/04/15 Sat
    Don't forget to pig out on nosh and get wasted.

I might even join you (even if technically we lost the war).

Heh, why not? xD

And here's a clip of Jame and Kirk shredding out the Star-Spangled Banner to get you in the mood for it.

Have fun.

Replies:

• Another great video....brave guy:) Was on the BBC news homepage earlier. -- Welshdude, 16:07:01 07/04/15 Sat

Replies:

• My favorite 4th of July song -- Kevin, 14:13:48 07/04/15 Sat
    I can't find the studio version on youtube, so you'll have to listen to the live version with it's extended jam sessions. (There's some good solos though, totally worth it)

The Big Wu - Shoot The Moon

Be safe everyone! Have some fun for me, I'll be at work :-(

Replies:

• There's a heat wave in Europe -- Wolfie, 13:10:29 07/04/15 Sat
    We almost hit a new record high in Germany today, but we narrowly missed the 40.2 °C. I like the heat, though the high humidity can make it a little uncomfortable.
    It's almost too hot and humid to jerk off ... almost ;)

Replies:

• Turtleboy...Is this one of your buddies? I found him wandering around by a stream asking if I knew where the boy basement was! -- Phoenixfire, 06:57:16 07/04/15 Sat

Replies:

• Happy 4th of July to all! I hope all who are celebrating this day in the USA have a wonderful and safe day today!! -- Phoenixfire, 06:53:52 07/04/15 Sat

Replies:

• I made you guys a cake too! -- Wolfie, 02:22:50 07/04/15 Sat
    With rockets :)

Happy 4th of July!

Replies:

• Also returning for the next issue of Imagine Magazine.... -- Comicality, 02:19:53 07/04/15 Sat

So I've got my notes and all ready, and will start adding new chapters from issue to issue starting September 1st! (You can find the first chapter HERE if you haven't read it yet!)

So be sure to stop by and check it out!

I have to keep this quick. Shhhhh! My family is here for the fireworks. But I am he who never sleeps! I'll be back later!

Replies:

• Johnny, it seems we have some cake left over from last year, too... -- PeteIM, 00:43:16 07/04/15 Sat

Replies:

• Happy Indie Day Americans -- Johnny, 00:31:15 07/04/15 Sat

Have fun enjoy the bbqs the fireworks the day.

I have to post my usual 4th July song. I know I said it before but before I found this this a few years ago I didn't have a clue that James Cagney did song and dance I thought he just went around calling everybody a dirty rat. :)

Replies:

• The Boys Are Back In Town! :D -- TurtleBoy, 23:59:10 07/03/15 Fri
    Can you believe it? It's been over a year since this has happened. November, 2013?! Sheesh, people! What happened?! How?! :o *gasp*

Fear not! Because WE HAVE RETURNED!

Bom, bom, BOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

May I reintroduce to you, and introduce to some of our newcummers... (that was a typo, I swear!)

Imagine Magazine - Volume 24

Right after midnight in (Comsie time), when it becomes July 4, 2015, articles will start to magically appear every five minutes or so, between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.

Leave comments to thank the authors! And let's not forget to send your own stuff in for our next release on September 1 to turtleboy@imagine-magazine.org

Everyone is welcome. *nods* Enjoy!

Oh yes, and major thanks to Comsie and ATrueFan and Cirrus and Pete for all being so awesome and helping to get this back in action!

Replies:

• If I'm not being controversial, then Im not being myself -- Juan, 21:37:10 07/03/15 Fri
    So I saw this at Pride. While we're discussing the relevance of religion. There are some level headed people out there.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2i0zwk2.jpg" border="0" alt="Imag

I look really awkward in this picture...

Non alcoholic fruity drinks, and I got a pride flag painted on my face!

And my future husband (not Joey or Brooklyn Beckham) has announced this via Twitter. Now this is something I definitely want to see. A Greyson documentary? GUYS WHAT IF HE COMES OUT IN THIS?!!! :D

ref="http://tinypic.com?ref=1khvo" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Replies:

• Awww, Happy 30th Birthday goes out to "Back To The Future" tonight! :) -- Comicality, 20:45:26 07/03/15 Fri

I haven't seen it in a long time, but this was one of my absolute FAVORITE movies growing up, and there's never been anything like it since! It's just timeless!

((Hugs)) Thanks for an awesome ride, 'Backy'!

Replies:

• An era will come to an end this weekend... -- PeteIM (), 13:09:56 07/03/15 Fri
    The Grateful Dead will present their final three concerts ever on the shores of Lake Michigan at Soldier Field in Chicago. No, I don't have any tickets.

It used to be that rock bands prohibited their audiences from recording their concerts. The Dead encouraged it and they encouraged trading the tapes. They went so far as to set up a soundboard so fans could plug in and record that way. Is it any wonder that the Deadheads were so loyal?

Jerry Garcia died 20 years ago, about a month after playing his final concert in Chicago, also at Soldier Field. The remaining Dead members decided that Chicago would be the perfect place for their last concerts. I couldn't agree more.

Here is Jerry's last concert...
    If you heard any of the first album I posted, you know that at least they never used AutoTune.

The Grateful Dead - Fillmore West (Discs 1 and 2, February 27, 1969)

Last edited by author: Fri July 03, 2015 17:54:32   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• Great video....love the react channel :) -- Welshdude, 09:04:05 07/03/15 Fri

Replies:

• Oh my lordy! -- TurtleBoy, 13:03:05 07/02/15 Thu
    There are so many boys here... Oh boy, oh boy... I... Mmmm so many boys... Guys, I need a bigger basement. We will restock the boy farm for centuries to come. This is so very beautiful.

Summer. I love summer.

Mmmmm.

Boys.

Yes. Many, many boys.

I must go now.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.