VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Nolan Gross - To still be so young, Nolan has had quite a nice list of major actors on his resume! And that's a good thing, as I'm sure that his acting will take him to new heights as he gets older! With roles in "Noah" and "Terminator: Gene-sys" to start off with, he'll be a household name in no time Keep an eye out! And we wish ya luck, dude! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Hehehe, awwww the mystery of it all! :) -- Comicality, 19:07:51 05/04/16 Wed

This show, "The Detour", is actually really funny! I've liked all the episodes I've seen so far. The parents are funny, the kids are funny, the situations are funny...and you can't go wrong the first time you try to talk to your kids about sex! Good times! :P

I'm making dinner right now, but I'll be back in a few hours! Seezya then!

X Ed from Dreami on Vimeo.

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Let me tell y'all about my Brit Lit prof -- Juan (can i just not .---.), 17:13:57 05/04/16 Wed
    So at first i kinda thought she was just a bit unorthodox, now i just straight up hate her. I dread going to her class all the time and she is so irrelevant. Okay so we all kinda get that anything in English can be open to interpretation as long as you're able to justify your reasoning. Well she has an extremly cookie-cutter sense of literature, which means that only her opinion matters. Its extremely annoying when she gripes at the class for not answering her but everytime we do interject she argues with us and tells us we're wrong. Our opinons dont matter.

She is also very biased. So there are four groups of people in that class. The intellectuals, the jocks, the basic white girls, and the shy people. (Sorry if im sounding elitist) So she favors the basic white girls and the jocks over everyone else. So im cool with everyone in the class and we have meetings over how much we hate our lit prof so i know for a fact that we ALL have a shared hatred toward her. I thought it was only me, but no.. no one else likes her either. Let me clarify something too, so there's one girl in the "basic white girls" group that tries really hard and does superb work but the rest of them just bull***t their work the night before and write pretty awful, objective papers. Yet they get lenient grading and A's on their papers. The jocks; so there are four of them and they're all from Europe and use their jock supremacy as an excuse for not doing their work. There's only one guy that works for his grade and thats because we work on our lit stuff together. The shy people dont really talk (as expected) but all of them stopped coming to class. So the intellectuals are graded the harshest and she turns on us. And its totally not fair. We write and write and write to attempt good grades. We have to work so hard just so she could tell us that our opinon is wrong, even though we have evidence and UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH I HATE HER SO MUCH! And it pisses me off to see the basic girls and the jocks that dont do anything get A's on shit work that is comparable to stuff i wrote in 8th grade! (Sorry again). And its not just my essays either its everyone in our group of smart kids, we all get C's or worse and then we end up having to do rewrites for a fraction of a grade. Total BS. She is just a mess, we all think she comes to class buzzed. She always smells of vodka, not even the good kind either. She seems like the kind of girl who was unpopular in high school so she wants to get in good with the cool kids now. And we think that she secretly wants to bang the foreign guys. I tease Louis (my partner) that she has the hots for him all the time. She has very suggestive body language when she talks to them and it makes everyone really uncomfortable. She's like 40 and totes grody.

Personally im doing awful in that class. I have failed every single essay i wrote for that class. When i redid them i got D+ work... can you guys understand how INFURIATING that is!? Especially when i read the work that others give her and see A's and "Outstaning!" on shit work. Its not fair and we are all in agreement that its bull. The only thing salvaging my grade is my test grades. I mean she still an asshole grader on my tests but i do better on those than on the essays. I get C's y'all. C's... I legit want to go to a junk yard and just smash cars with a baseball bat. There's a lot of evil things i want to do to that lady and if i did them, i would go to jail for so many years. D:<

• *** MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU *** HAPPY INTERNATIONAL STAR WARS DAY!!! (May 4th!!!) -- Joey (Check it out!!!!!!), 13:07:27 05/04/16 Wed
    HEY. Happy Star Wars Day!!!!! Yup...May the "fourth" be with you!!! HA! Pretty clever isn't IT!?? Anyway lotz of u shackheads mite remember that the Star Wars flicks are my alllll time faves EVER!! AN TODAY is the unofficial/OFFICIAL Star Wars celebration Day for all us super fans!! I always been totally into alllll things star wars!! I got everything!!!... The dvds..the action figures..posters..teeshirt..X-wing fighter models..used to have the bedsheets to but gotta bigger bed. A cool fellow Star Wars geekoid buddy of mine told me bout the May fourth thing like four years ago in junior high. IM gonna celebrate by watching the original movie tonite!!! The subtitles suck but oh well... Anyway everybody always post the stuff thats their favorites SO this is mine! Totally!!!!!
    *MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!*
    Intergalactic Hugz!!!! JOEY

Replies:

• For much of the world, Mother's Day is next Sunday... -- PeteIM, 10:18:09 05/04/16 Wed
    Tucker and Brad show their love for Mom by taking a Mother's Day photo...

http://youtu.be/bhcA4Ry65FU

Replies:

• omg im officially obsessed with this song -- Nathan, 17:42:56 05/03/16 Tue
    I wanna dance every time i hear it love the music video too

Extra credit to anyone who knows who the actor in the video is and no cheating and looking it up

Replies:

• I like to think of myself as a fan, but this kid takes it the whole way... -- Mike84, 17:11:56 05/03/16 Tue
    He's four-years-old, and he's gone full Vader, xD.

Full story and pictures here.

Replies:

• SUPER, uber, giant, wet and sloppy, HUGS to you all!!! XD -- Comicality, 10:24:01 05/03/16 Tue

THANK YOU all for the awesome birthday wishes, posts, and emails!!! You guys are the absolute best, and I love you for it! Thank you!!!

I definitely crammed a lot of 'life' into the past week and a half! Good times! (Once or twice it was a bit 'too good', hehehe! I had forgotten what it was like to physically NOT be able to get out of bed for an entire day. Yikes) I've been sort of losing family members left and right over the past few months, and they lived long lives, but it's always a reminder that life doesn't last forever, you know? Might as well get as much enjoyment out of it while I can. You guys giving me hugs is a big part of that. So *MWAH*!

Alrighty then! Day off! Sober! Wide awake (But I'm going to have my morning coffee regardless)! It's time to get back on the Comsie train and get my overactive imagination back to work!

::Races Levi To The Shower::

Hehehe, sighhhh...Levi.... :P

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And I was listening to some old songs yesterday and was surprised to find out that the #1 song of 1945, Rum and Coca-Cola, was plagiarized from a 1943 song hit from Trinidad with the same name. -- PeteIM (), 00:02:42 05/03/16 Tue
    The original author sued and won $150,000. That led me to decide on today's theme - Songs That Went to Court. Look through your playlists and find at least one song, but no more than four, that have ended up in court for some reason. Post them as a response to this message so we don't slow the board down too much. And remember, songs with lyrics that show on the screen earn extra credit.

I don't expect you to give the history of the song, just tell us why they went to court and I'll believe you.

By the way, most often songs are taken to court for plagiarism. I'm guilty of that as well. I got all the information for these songs from http://www.songfacts.com/category-songs_involved_in_lawsuits.php :D

Last edited by author: Tue May 03, 2016 00:10:12   Edited 1 time.

Replies:

• It's that time of the month again... -- Mike84, 23:58:23 05/02/16 Mon

Although lots of boobies flashed in this month's news fails. Don't worry they're censored. :p

Replies:

• Happy Birthday, Com :D -- TurtleBoy, 15:56:39 05/02/16 Mon
    Since it's your birthday, and only because you're super special, I will place a 24 hour suspension on our contract.

You have 24 hours, Com. Make them count! >:O

Replies:

• I wish Nanny McPhee didn't have to leave at the end of the movies. :( -- Johnny, 12:52:48 05/02/16 Mon

Replies:
  • Hey Shackers! Hope everyone is doing well!! Joey asked me to do a Joeysworld update but this time it's short video clips!! Hope you enjoy!!. Sorry not sure how to do proper links. :-) -- PF for Joey, 18:26:17 05/01/16 Sun
    So the first 2 clips are Joey getting his bike going, there is a small amount of swearing in case you don't want to hear it. The commentary in the back is from Joeys dad.

https://youtu.be/sTU0F00M3N0

https://youtu.be/ymD_VHSrGGw

The next 3 are Joey shooting hoops.

https://youtu.be/eM0lm64FeLw

https://youtu.be/NNGF797FyHc

https://youtu.be/_joNatQAm6k

Replies:

• ITS OFFICIAL!!...IM A TOP DOG NOW!!!!! YUP!!!! -- Joey (SWEEEEEET!!!!!), 23:24:09 04/28/16 Thu
    OK!!.. SO today waz the last day of school for the seniors in my school cus they get out a month before everyone else for summer. SO THAT means that even tho I'm not officially a senior til August that IM finally one a the BIG dogs Now!!! Yup! Woof woof!!! Hahaha!!! Seniors have exams next week so we're all sposed to be extra quiet an curtious next week specially between classes cus most exams r two hours long..so no noise or "horseplay" in between classes. Whatever. BUT dudes I'm at the top of the food chain Now! Now Ifn I could Jus find someone to eat everything wood be perfect!! Hehehe!! Seriously tho!.. it's gonna be weird with a quarter of the school gone for the next month..and im realllly gonnna miss the fukn hottie in gym class cus half my gym Class is or I guess WAS seniors..BUT I made IT. Top of the heap..king of the Hill...A BIG DOG AT LAST. THE VIEW from da top is already lookin pretty good!!!! SWEEEET!!!!! LATERZ!!!!!! HUGZ!!

Replies:

• This song... it's in my head! :D -- TurtleBoy, 17:51:52 04/28/16 Thu
    Lukas Graham came to me because Spotify recognizes my very specific tastes and delivers. Here is what I was served:

https://youtu.be/LHCob76kigA

Here's a link to the lyrics of the song: http://genius.com/Lukas-graham-7-years-lyrics

If you liked that, here's a link to their second video "Mama Said" And the lyrics to that one: http://genius.com/Lukas-graham-mama-said-lyrics (Careful... the album artwork has boobies :o)

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.