VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Judah Lewis - Even though he didn't get to be Marvel's new pick for 'Spiderman', there's no WAY that Judah isn't going to make a huge impact on his own! Keep your eyes peeled for this one! Besides, he's so damn CUTE! Awwww! MWAH!

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Watchin "The Walking Dead" marathon...all episodes tonight all the way to the big mid season opener on Sunday night..Lots and lots of Chandler <3 <3 <3 -- Dwayne (swooning..lol), 20:01:20 02/12/16 Fri

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Awwww, David.... -- Comicality, 19:23:29 02/12/16 Fri

You're too darn cute to be the creepy disturbed kid! >:O

I wonder how long ago they filmed this movie. It's a new trailer, but the movie had to have been filmed about two or three years ago, at least. David Mazouz has grown up a LOT since then!

Replies:

• Been having a bit of a Bowie session -- Johnny, 18:21:35 02/12/16 Fri
    Sort of wish I didn't but hey Youtube you rock despite your faults. We'd never be able to see Bowie and Lou Reed together. Gotta love the little secret between them.

The full concert White Light White Heat is on this.

https://youtu.be/NkRdaXVGT_0

Replies:

• I need a break... -- Fanson, 14:21:31 02/12/16 Fri

So, I've been having issues with my parents lately, especially my mom, about a choice I made that they kinda don't want me to... and this week has been rough, but when I'm feeling down I always listen to this song, it soothes me a lot! And I just love how relaxing it is. So if any of you has a rough time whenever, this song might help. :)

Replies:

• Now for something completely different... -- PeteIM, 09:53:45 02/12/16 Fri
    OK Go - Upside Down & Inside Out
    http://youtu.be/AotDqbCXJes

Replies:

• Sighhhh....much better... :) -- Comicality, 00:42:43 02/12/16 Fri

I needed a Levi minute. Hehehe, that 'Outcast' kid creeped me out. I feel better now.

::Stares::

Awww, he's so pretty. :)

Replies:

• Lil Bruno owned the Superbowl Gig, :) -- Johnny, 00:39:15 02/12/16 Fri
    If it wasn't for him it would have been a bit dire. Colplay were sort of alright nothing great but then along came Bruno. I'm not really sure where Beyonce fitted in but hey. We managed to watch the game until about 2am and that was it, bedtime. :) Glad Denver won.

Replies:

• Holy Mother Of God! >:O -- Comicality, 00:10:42 02/12/16 Fri

Ok, so...this is one of the CREEPIEST things I've seen in a long wile! And I watch a lot of creepy stuff, so...that's saying something!

I've been psyched to check out this new series since the trailer was released at Comicon last year! I LOVE Robert Kirkman's stuff ("Walking Dead"), and this whole thing with demonic possession, I think, would be PERFECT for him!

Still though...no spoilers...just watch it. Hehehe, that kinda freaked me out a bit!

Replies:

• The best and last trailer for next month's Dawn Of Justice movie. -- Mike84, 15:03:58 02/11/16 Thu

If I wasn't already sold on this movie like three years ago when they announced it, this trailer would have just sold it for me.

Can't wait for next month.

Replies:

• "New Kid In School" Is Up... -- Comicality, 22:26:15 02/10/16 Wed

So, if it's one of your faves, and you asked me about it...PLEASE let me know what ya think! K? It means the world to me. :)

K. That's all.

Replies:

• After 4 hours at the library -- eminem313, 19:35:28 02/10/16 Wed
    And 2 hours of class. This is what I did >:O

12-6 was my total time at school today! >:O

Replies:

• Coffee.... -- Comicality, 18:27:37 02/10/16 Wed

Ok, I got a little out of sync there with my sleep schedule for a bit there. Fell asleep on Monday, was up hours for work on Tuesday, came home and had to go right back to sleep. BUT...I've got these fake instant cappuccino packet thingies right now, and if I can stay awake until my usual insomniac hours...I'll be back on schedule! So, yeah! Take THAT, Freddy Krueger! :P

Oh, and I guess I should have seen this movie coming. They all have to be trilogies these days. I kinda liked the first one. The second one...I don't really remember. :/ Maybe I have to watch it again some time. Anyway, decent concept. Probably what we're looking at if Donald trump gets into office. ::shivers::

Like I said, I kinda liked the first one. It wasn't GREAT, but it was entertaining for an afternoon watch. But, then again....hehehe, you know...my weakness...

Still a decent flick. I'll check out the third installment.

Anyway, enough jibber jabber! >:O "New Kid" is coming! Let me give it a look first! :)

Replies:

• Now Accepting Content for Volume 29! -- TurtleBoy, 14:24:17 02/10/16 Wed
    Imagine Mag's Volume 28 submissions are closed, but you can now send stuff in for Volume 29! If you've got something to say, we want to hear it!

Some ideas:

Just in case you don't know yet, we'll accept all kinds of content, even if it's not listed here. Do you video blog? Do you create music? Do you sing or dance or do gymnastics? Are you madly in love, are you preparing for vengeance on your teacher for that unjust grade? Are you hoping to become an author, and artist, a doctor, a plumber, a vet, a tree? Share a part of who you are with the Shack. We're an online family, we should know each other, so let's make an effort to start, damn it! >:O

Submission acceptance for Volume 29 will be accepted until March 15 (BEWARE!!!! hehehehe), after that you'll be submitting for Volume 30. *nods*

Thanks guys and gals! turtleboy@imagine-magazine.org

Replies:

• Good news and bad news -- Dom, 08:20:51 02/10/16 Wed
    Looks like I might be able to be on the board and things more soon for the time being.... Being made redundant so will have some spare time.
    hope everyone is ok and has anyone heard from Joey lately?
    I tried to reply to one of his emails but bounced back as account suspended or something.

Replies:

• Just finished watching 4th Man Out... -- Mike84, 22:03:07 02/09/16 Tue

It's a comedy about a gay guy who comes out to his straight friends.

It's actually pretty good. Better than I expected. So many LGBT movies are poorly written, unfortunately. I think it's because, especially in the past, they only appealed to a narrow margin of people.

I bet even now, many people would ignore the movie based on the plot alone, without giving it a second glance. Simply because it's about a gay guy coming out.

But yeah, I enjoyed it. It's worth a watch.

• Still awake... -- Comicality, 06:38:22 02/09/16 Tue

And I already want to go back to bed. Ugh! Sleepy...

Anyway, I found a bunch of new stuff from Third Kamkaze! Or just...'Third'? I think it's just 'Third', and Kamikaze is the label. Anyway, you guys remember him. One of our former WDotW boys! He's like...the Thai version of Justin Bieber. SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!

MWAH!!! Hehehe, I'd have another hardcore crush if Levi didn't have my heart already. ::Snickers::

New stuff in the reply if you wanna see it!

(Look at that smile! Isn't he just the most kissable boy ever??? ::DEEP Snuggles::)

Replies:

• GAH!!!! What the...? -- Comicality, 01:50:18 02/09/16 Tue

I was watching TV, don't even remember being remotely sleepy, and the next thing I knew it was HOURS later! DAMMIT! And now, I'm prolly going to be up until time to go to work. Grrr!

Stupid sleep. I hate it. Hehehe!

I did catch up on "Colony" though, which is getting a bit more tangled up with every episode! It's like, "Oh no! This person knows about that person and they're going to find about another person!" And then it's like, "AHHH! That person now knows about this person who's going to expose that person who works for that person who's gonna get killed if they figure out what THAT person is doing!" And then somebody gets killed! :O Anyway, I'm enjoying it. As long as they leave Brahm alone! STAY AWAY!

Every show needs a teen hottie on it. Just because. It ought to be a law.

Anyway, I'm awake now. Got hours to kill. Might as well get Comsie work done. ::Splashes Water On My Face::

Alright, Posting "Kiss Of An Angel"....

Replies:

• It's TUESDAY! And Saint Valentine's Day is next Sunday... -- PeteIM, 00:31:53 02/09/16 Tue
    Let's pretend that we all have a significant other. What song or songs would you like to hear while you and your sweetie are dancing? They can be fast, slow or in between. Search through your playlists and post at least one, but no more than four. Songs with lyrics displaying on the screen get extra points.

One of my favorites has always been...
    Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
    http://youtu.be/Y8raabzZNqw

Replies:

• Okay...sooooo... -- Comicality, 17:16:59 02/08/16 Mon

I had a bit of an alcoholic weekend! Hehehe! It was my mom's birthday on Friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY! XD

And I got us some margaritas for the freezer, and we just chilled out with a nice dinner and a few movies. Quality time that we both appreciated! And on Sunday, even though I'm not big into football, I went to have fun with some friends for Superbowl Sunday last night! MORE alcohol! Hehehe! But I loved every minute of it, so I'm not apologizing for shit this time around! :P

However...seeing THIS commercial...ummm...ok, this is the most nightmarish thing I've seen in a long time! How am I going to go to sleep tonight??? Is it just me, or is this not SERIOUSLY disturbing? LOL!

If that thing got anywhere NEAR me, I'd be looking for something to STAB it with!!! >:O

Replies:

• WDotW For 2/8 -- Comicality, 16:54:26 02/08/16 Mon

Hehehe, sorry...either Webb is camera shy, or his promoters are greedy. ::Shrugs::

I tried though. Ummm...you can look up videos on IMDB, I guess. Otherwise, those bright blue eyes in the pics will have to be enough for now! :)

Replies:

• This movie looks super awesome... -- Mike84, 18:12:22 02/07/16 Sun

But I don't quite get the 'talking animals' mashed with live action.

To be taken seriously, it really should be one or the other.

I will give it a shot anyway.

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 03:11:24 02/07/16 Sun
    This docu is a repost it's good and a chill Sunday watch. Don't believe them when they say no gay happens Eton is notorious for it. :).... Don't forget to get your chopsticks ready for Chinese New Year tomoz.

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.