VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

This board is moderated

Comicality's Shack

"Wet Dream Of The Week"
Neon Dogs - At first look, this German teen rock band looks as though it might be trying to imitate the current sounds of today's music. But the first time I heard their music, or even looked at their videos, I was instantly given a flashback to old rock bands of the 80's! Hehehe, seriously! Anybody who was around during the 80's, just look at the videos, and you'll see what I mean! Just now making a big push towards the top, I'm looking forward to seeing what these boys have in store for us next! I've been searching for a new sound! :)

THIS Week's WDotw Pics And Videos!!!

LAST Week's WDotW Pics And Videos!!!

"The Shack Out Back" Now Accepting Voluntary Donations!!!

ComicalityShack YouTube

Comicality Kindle eBooks

Comicality Twitter

You Can ALSO Visit The:

"The Vampire Warehouse" Forum
"The Comicality Cafe" Forum
"The Library" Forum
ShackNation
ChatterBox Chatroom

JOIN THE "MAILING LIST" TODAY!!!
(For Instant Story And Site Updates!!!)

The 'Comicality Shack Out Back' Website

• Dawww.... :) -- Comicality, 05:03:43 03/30/15 Mon

After a few years of watching Cody grow up, it's cool to see him still climbing. Congrats! And leave those vapid 'skin deep' model types alone! Find REAL love! It's SO much more satisfying! hen songs like this wouldn't be necessary. :)

Cool song, cool lyrics! Comsie approves. :) (I told ya he'd outlive the 'popstar' image. Watch...) He's not 14 anymore.

I think he turns 21 this year, doesn't he? Maybe not...?

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• awwww!!* crapazoid!!* screwed up!! was trying ta post bout the 15 yr old spidey role!! sooo.. oops! sorry!! -- joey (blluusshhh!!! hehe), 20:20:23 03/29/15 Sun
    Nevermind!!! Sometimes dont git how ta use this thing!! SORRY!!.HEY GIMME a BREAK! STILL learnin! Hiya comsie!!.OOPS!!

Replies:

• yeah...well bet i COULD do it!!! how tall ya gotta be???. -- joey, 19:42:12 03/29/15 Sun
    I KNOW I could do it! I even got the spidey jammies!!. ANYBODY WANNA SEE!???? JOEY!

Replies:

• I saw Johnny got his clocks changed - some of them three times... -- PeteIM, 11:10:29 03/29/15 Sun
    And now a video that asks the question,

How Is This Still A Thing? - Daylight Saving Time

Replies:

• As Johnny posted the movie recently... -- Mike84, 08:44:12 03/29/15 Sun
    For fans of the Billy Elliot movie, and for those who enjoy musical productions. Here's both in one. The Billy Elliot musical production.

It's become one of the most successful musicals of all time. Played in over a dozen nations, and for over a decade. And has now sold more than 10 million tickets worldwide.

Here's the full video of last year's anniversary. All the British actors who've played Billy, on the West End, over the last ten years came back to do a special performance at the end. It must have been pretty special night for them.

Billy Elliot

Replies:

• Sunday Chill Time -- Johnny, 03:33:57 03/29/15 Sun
    We left Brian and Peter here last night when we went out, gave them a bit of together time. :) When we got back there was a note from Brian ď Iíve altered all your clocks seeing as you forget, they will all show the correct time when you guys get home donít alter then again. :).Ē Yeh well I noticed about 20 mins ago some were showing 9am the correct time and some were showing 10am. He obviously didnít realise that some of our clocks change automatically lol. Then again I wouldnít have remembered which clocks did it themselves. I've just this minute noticed the central heating remote is an hour fast, obviously another one that did it by itself. All it needs now is for me to put it forward by an hour then we'll be 2hrs ahead of real time. :)

Back to old school. Arrested Development were one of my Dads grooves when he was a teen. I love this mix of toons, great old school Afro/American rap and beats.

Replies:

• For Pete... -- Comicality, 00:15:12 03/29/15 Sun

Responding to your mention below, I've always LOVED the younger, brattier, Spider Man! That's the one I grew up with. He was always supposed to be a teenager, he just happened to be really brilliant and had to take college courses. But I'm glad they're going back to the wise-cracking original!

Have you guys seen the new cartoon? That show is HYSTERICAL! That's exactly how teen Spidey should be. Plus (for some weird reason) there's no weird movie studio red tape for Marvel characters on the show. So the Marvel Universe is connected just like it's supposed to be. So you get Spider Man, Avengers, X-Men, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., I think even Ghost Rider made an appearance once! Can't get more kick ass than that!

I added some clips down below! Teen Spidey cracks me up!

Replies:

• Our poor little Joey is sick. :( -- Comicality, 20:25:59 03/28/15 Sat

Don't worry, Joey...I'll see that you're taken care of.

This is Nurse Devin. He's going to stay right by your bedside until you get better, and I've instructed him to take care of your EVERY need! ::Nods::

Oh by the way...

::Whispers:: I hid all of the 'oral' thermometers in the basement. ::Winks::

You two have fun! Get well soon....

Replies:

• Awwww, now that's just plain MEAN! -- Comicality, 20:18:17 03/28/15 Sat

MORE!!! They didn't show me nothin'! ::Pout::

Still, I'm hyped up to see this one! There's always a 'Control' and 'Chaos', or a 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' and 'Hydra', but more than anything I'll always remember MI6 and Spectre as being my first. :) And they're re-introducing Blofield, hopefully with the white cat and everything! This is supposedly the most expensive Bond movie ever made...that could be a god thing or a bad thing. Only time will tell!

Now then..."Batman Vs Superman"? Please? DC? Helloooooooo? Is anybody home?

Replies:

• A golden oldie -- Johnny, 04:05:42 03/28/15 Sat

OK itís not summer yet but schools out for Easter, 2 week hols. Iíve had so many people around me doing mocks and other exam related stuff at school, college, uni wtv It will good to see them able to relax for a couple weeks. You could see the tension gone from their faces yesterday and this was only mocks. Even Rob was tensed up which is very unusual for him, he being uni has 4 weeks off.

People are happy now and starting to go out again, this house has been like a drop in centre. :) They came around for a chat and a beer for 30-60 mins wtv then they were off again. They came with 4packs of lager, only drank one and left the rest, ĎItís OK help yourself anyhow Iíll prolly be back tomorrow.í :) I just hope they enjoy the two weeks/four weeks off because when they get back itís gonna be tough until June. For now Schoolís Out For Easter. :)

Replies:

• So apparently the co-pilot/first officer intentionally crashed the plane -- Wolfie, 10:46:27 03/26/15 Thu
    How can someone do this? I mean, I understand the feeling that suicide is your best or only option. I've been to that point myself. But why would you take so many people with you? Even on a small scale, like intentionally going the wrong way on the freeway.
    And how can his family deal with something like that? It would be bad enough if he had caused the crash by accident, but this?
    It's just hard to wrap your mind around it.

Replies:

• Proof of Spring is Baseball. It returns in 10 days... -- PeteIM, 10:03:06 03/26/15 Thu
    Ted, MLB has given Boston an extra week to get rid of the snow in Fenway; Their home opener is 13 April. The Cubs open on 5 April... even though Wrigley is still under renovation.

John Fogerty - Centerfield

Replies:

• This song makes me think... -- Leszek, 01:25:07 03/26/15 Thu
    ...about GFD :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7SouU3ECpU

Replies:

• I can't speak German but.... -- eminem313, 18:40:47 03/25/15 Wed
    I'm perfectly happy just watching and listening :)

Guess which one I like the most...go on...guess :P

It's probably so obvious but whatever LoL

Replies:

• Hmmm...yeah. Yeah, I could totally see that.... -- Comicality, 00:09:15 03/25/15 Wed

Awesome news from Marvel tonight! Even though it hasn't been confirmed as of right now, it looks like they've decided to go 'younger' with their newest "Spider-Man"! No complaints from ME! :P They'll be rebooting the series with the high school Peter Parker, and have cast 16 year old Mateus Ward as the next web slinger! I could totally see that. Although I have to admit that I was excited when Logan Lerman was being considered. That would have been awesome too!

Awwwww....'Spidey-freckles'! Cute!

-

Replies:

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.