VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:41:43 04/07/07 Sat
Author: angela
Author Host/IP: cache-ntc-ab09.proxy.aol.com / 207.200.116.73
Subject: mini jack & 2 small standard jennys

Molly is going to be 3 this spring. She is a small standard. Being bred to Eeyore. She is blk and loves children, was used in Nativity scenes and children parties. Very loving, follows you around, always in your pockets. $375. Has had hooves trimmed, wormed.
Daisy will be 3 this spring, chocolate color with cross and leg markings. She is a small standard. She had a baby last yr. Is being bred to Eeyore . She has been abused at some time and has trust issues, we have been working with her and now have her eating treats out of our hands. Needs a home where someone will continue the work we have started with her. Hooves have been trimmed and wormed. $375

Magic is 2 yrs old and is a mini donkey. He is a chocolate color with cross and leg markings. He is very friendly and loves to be messed with. Loves children also. Has been trimmed and wormed. $350

Will sell all 3 for $900. If both jennys are bred that gives you actually 5 donkeys. Foals will not related to Magic.

I have a standard jack, grey, 5 yrs old. His name is Eeyoore. He is broke to ride. He actually belongs to my uncle, if interested I can give you his number. He is asking $550 obo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: mini jack & 2 small standard jennys -- Brenda Hogan, 07:26:13 05/31/07 Thu (u29.n220.blk3.kari.net/207.35.220.29)

Where are you located?
We live near Kingston Ontario.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.