VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:25:57 08/27/12 Mon
Author: Shanean Austin (Happy)
Subject: Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 8/24/2012!
In reply to: Ravenbeauty 's message, "Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 8/24/2012!" on 23:15:35 08/24/12 Fri

As glad as I am got the spoilers I am even happier to hear you have clear margins!!! Yea Raven!!!! I am doing the happy dance. This supports the theory that chemo kills by destroying the immune system which we need to fight cancer!!! My husband is amazed. He is amazed how you too charge and did not give up!!! He also loves your cheat sheet!!! You are in my prayers and you will continue to be in my prayers!! Cancer is here to make money for the pharma industry. My husband is really tempted to say if he needs chemo in the future he may refuse it. With all the money being poured into cancer research a cure should have been found a long time ago. They do not want to hear about alternative therapies.

Shanean

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Red Hot Spoilers, Rumors, News & More! Updated 8/24/2012! -- Rita (:-)), 07:15:15 08/28/12 Tue [1]

Raven, I have hardly ever (IF ever) posted here but I check in on you often and pray for you often as well. I just am so encouraged by your new attitude and wanted to pass along some encouragement of my own. Remember, dear Raven, that doctors only PRACTICE medicine and you are right -- God DOES have the final say-so. If you think you are doing the right thing, chances are YOU ARE. My mom was put on hospice May 2, 2002 - I'll never forget the phone call. She didn't have cancer, but had vascular dementia, had just suffered a stroke and had numerous other life threatening illnesses. That was 10 years ago. On May 5, 2012, we had a celebration because my mom, praise the Lord, IS STILL HERE. She has not gotten better per se, but she is stable and doing well. I just wanted to share that with you to remind you that just because the doctors say it's hopeless doesn't mean it is. I believe you will beat this, Raven. You will be the miracle that will make doctors scratch their heads. God is still in control. You are eating healthy and taking control of what goes into your body. You are further ahead in the game than most of us. What the devil meant for evil, God is making it for good. Your testimony is so powerful and I thank God that you have reconnected with the Creator. Raven, you are all good from this point on. You are loved more than you can even imagine and prayers on your behalf are working. May God continue to bless you and strengthen you. You are a walking miracle. :-) <3

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.