VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Miss Ohio
Miss Ohio Talk
Pageant Guru National Voy Board click here Picture Posting Help click here CMN Search Contestants click here

Subject: The new choreographer for Miss Ohio is Matti Chrisman and her mother. That can only mean Kunkle is still involved as they are connected to him. Heather MO '13 was to be the choreographer but once again they led her on to be paid and recently said they havnt any money. Isn't it great how our leadership treats our formers? Same old stuff iver and over

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:32 05/21/16 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Teen Contestants?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:38 05/24/16 Tue

Can someone please post who's competing for Teen.

With at-large contestants, there's no way to know who all the Teens are.

tyia

Subject: Holly on her facebook be blessed by the teen contestants. They do not even like her.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:20 05/18/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Social media postings

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:00 05/08/16 Sun

I find it off putting when a contestant 'name drops' her bff is the current Miss Ohio and uses a photo with the titleholder as her FaceBook profile picture.

While it may be just a tactic to try to psych out other contestants to appear as if you are on the 'inside' of the organization, it gives the impression to the public and potential women interested in the program that favoritism is at play.

And rather than showing confidence, judges see through it as trying too hard.

Replies:
Subject: Sad to say this!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:13 05/16/16 Mon

After being involved in M.O. for over 29 years, I am sad to say that I am no longer going to Mansfield or Atlantic City! I have had enough of the crooked dealings with this whole organization,especially S.O. who took it upon himself to get it back from MAO. I'm done with financially supporting and attending anything that has to do with M.O. Sorry to have to do this, but I must stop!!!

Replies:
Subject: Girls are STILL not getting their scholarships.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:01 05/20/16 Fri

Girls are STILL not getting their scholarships.

Steven Oliveri says either he "Didn't get the paperwork", despite the forms being sent via certified mail, or says there are "new forms" and the girl will have to resubmit.

Girls, if you haven't aged out and are worried about repercussions, please push your local ED to intervene for you and demand you are paid. That's part of their responsibilities. (Hopefully the local has paid you).

If you have aged out, please contact Miss America directly IN WRITING via CERTIFIED MAIL. The are holding the scholarship money given to them by the former Miss OH Board of Directors.

This is ridiculous.

Replies:
Subject: Here we are, a month before pageant week ...

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:02 05/11/16 Wed

And not a single titleholder listed on the state website other than Veronica.

I thought that multimedia brand building was an important component of the RFP process?

Replies:
Subject: Congratulations to Kristy Ressler!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:44 05/09/16 Mon

Kristie Ressler won the title of Miss Buckeye State USA this weekend and is on her way to Miss Ohio USA!

Congratulations Kristy!

Replies:
Subject: New Hampshire awarded $15k to the new winner. What is Ohio offering to the new Miss Ohio this year? New Hampshire also has 10 million less people in the state than Ohio yet they had 28 contestants at their state pageant. What is wrong with our program???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:26 05/01/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Your Dream Team

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:03:46 04/25/16 Mon

Everyone wants this mess of a board to be gone. Who would you replace them with?

We need an ED, a Teen director, a secretary, a treasurer, and probably two more people on the board - maybe a Field Director and a Marketing person?

Let's hear who you think could turn Ohio around.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Ohio 1961

Author:
Malioko
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:51 05/02/16 Mon

Some of you may be aware that Miss Ohio 1961, Darlene Dipasquale recently passed away. Her married name was Westbrock. She competed in Miss Ohio as Miss Greater Dayton. She was 18 years old. She sounds as though she dedicated her life to her family and church.
I was wondering if anyone knew how I could find out the date she competed in Miss Greater Dayton or the names of the runner ups. I remember my 6th grade teacher saying she was in Miss Greater Dayton and the winner that year won Miss Ohio. I would love to know if this was the year. If I knew a date I could check the newspaper. Can anyone help me or give me a lead? Thanks, Mal

Replies:
Subject: Local titles registered with state???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:05 04/22/16 Fri

Can someone please explain why the State Org registered all the Miss and Teen local titles with the State of Ohio as Tradenames?

They are $39 a piece, so for 40 names, it COST THE CONTESTANTS, $1,560 of their scholarship dollars.

What a waste.

Replies:
Subject: Photo missohio 1961

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:51 05/02/16 Mon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1961-Press-Photo-Miss-Ohio-Darlene-Theresa-DiPasquale-at-Miss-America-contest-/391016721405?nma=true&si=FRSVnu0BOd7EFzkQSND3wRyPVuM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.