VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Miss Ohio
Miss Ohio Talk
Pageant Guru National Voy Board click here Picture Posting Help click here CMN Search Contestants click here

Subject: Your Dream Team

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:03:46 04/25/16 Mon

Everyone wants this mess of a board to be gone. Who would you replace them with?

We need an ED, a Teen director, a secretary, a treasurer, and probably two more people on the board - maybe a Field Director and a Marketing person?

Let's hear who you think could turn Ohio around.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: New Hampshire awarded $15k to the new winner. What is Ohio offering to the new Miss Ohio this year? New Hampshire also has 10 million less people in the state than Ohio yet they had 28 contestants at their state pageant. What is wrong with our program???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:23:26 05/01/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Miss Ohio 1961

Author:
Malioko
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:51 05/02/16 Mon

Some of you may be aware that Miss Ohio 1961, Darlene Dipasquale recently passed away. Her married name was Westbrock. She competed in Miss Ohio as Miss Greater Dayton. She was 18 years old. She sounds as though she dedicated her life to her family and church.
I was wondering if anyone knew how I could find out the date she competed in Miss Greater Dayton or the names of the runner ups. I remember my 6th grade teacher saying she was in Miss Greater Dayton and the winner that year won Miss Ohio. I would love to know if this was the year. If I knew a date I could check the newspaper. Can anyone help me or give me a lead? Thanks, Mal

Replies:
Subject: Local titles registered with state???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:16:05 04/22/16 Fri

Can someone please explain why the State Org registered all the Miss and Teen local titles with the State of Ohio as Tradenames?

They are $39 a piece, so for 40 names, it COST THE CONTESTANTS, $1,560 of their scholarship dollars.

What a waste.

Replies:
Subject: Photo missohio 1961

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:51 05/02/16 Mon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1961-Press-Photo-Miss-Ohio-Darlene-Theresa-DiPasquale-at-Miss-America-contest-/391016721405?nma=true&si=FRSVnu0BOd7EFzkQSND3wRyPVuM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Subject: Predictions?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:01 04/20/16 Wed

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

Who should win?

Replies:
Subject: NH crowned an 18 year old with "swimsuit issues" over Lauren Percy, who had the total package. Just an FYI

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:19 05/01/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: http://limaohio.com/news/176540/continental-teacher-on-leave-for-alleged-misconduct

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:31 04/15/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: It's been a week

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:35 04/24/16 Sun

Still no photos on the website, or even an official contestant list.

Replies:
Subject: 6 weeks until the contestants arrive in Mansfield and the last Facebook post MOSP made was over a month ago. Now, if nothing else shouldn't they be marketing the heck out of the time left to get some people in seats? Where is the hype? Where are the contestants photos? Where is the media blitz? Radio it or TV? Newspaper? What a complete joke this group is.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:04 04/25/16 Mon

Subject: Hi Ohio friends! Kat Howland, a former Miss Oxford from Miami University will be competing for the Miss New Hampshire crown next weekend. There is a popular vote for a spot in the Top Ten and Kat (Miss Rockingham County) would LOVE your vote! http://pgis.net/?ID1=123 Thank you!

Author:
Sarahjayne Howland (Kat's Mom)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:42 04/21/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Some thoughts on Preliminary order:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:40 04/16/16 Sat

Gabby Bailey is #1. Ouch. She's probably thinking she should have sold ads.

Sarah Clapper is #20. She probably should have invested the ad money in going to Shea Sullivan, as Lexi and Hayley are right before her.

Amelia Hitchens #8 is right after Paige Weirs #7. Double Ouch. Paige will be a tough act to follow. If Amelia competed first, the judges would have already given their scores and she might have fared better.

Veronica Wende #16 is playing the bag pipes. Yes, you read that correctly, the bag pipes. The question is, how do you know someone can actually play the bag pipes, or if they have just stepped on a cat's tail, because they sound the same. This schtick is on the same level as ventriloquism. They certainly won't forget her.

Replies:
Subject: What did the Board report yesterday at forum regarding the scholarships that will be awarded at Miss Ohio in June? Any new sponsors?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:39 04/17/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone seen the online pricing for rooms at the Holiday Inn for Miss Ohio week? Standard room $159/night and suites range from $200-$250/night. Is there a special Miss Ohio rate???

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:06 04/14/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Miss Ohio Competition Order

Author:
MaryCampbell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:40 04/16/16 Sat

Miss Ohio Competition Order posted at

http://mary-campbell.com

Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.