VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Miss Ohio
Miss Ohio Talk
Pageant Guru National Voy Board click here Picture Posting Help click here CMN Search Contestants click here

Subject: Re: Kathleen Roesler-Coy and Sophia Fifner were on the MOBOD when Lexi Richter competed at state and Amelia Hitchens in locals. Rick Dinan may have still been on the MOBOD Lexi's first year competing as well. Dick Parcelli is a state sponsor and may be familiar with these contestants as well. All of these judges are intimately involved with the MOSP. The MOBOD has to approve all local judges, so they had full knowledge of this. Another example of where Steven Oliveri and the Board fails in transparency and accountability. No wonder judging results are questionable.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:55 04/22/16 Fri

KR-C should be drug tested.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Contestant #s

Author:
Sad state of affairs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:51 11/15/15 Sun

How many contestants will there be at Miss Ohio next June?

Replies:
Subject: What do you like? Dislike?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:20 11/19/15 Thu

Lots of good discussion below, but I wanted to put it in a separate thread so it didn't get buried.

What do you like about the Miss Ohio experience? What would you like to see changed? Let's try to stay positive and constructive here.

Personally, I'd like to see the pageant festivities reduced to a long weekend. There's no need for the long grueling expensive week in Mansfield (of all places). A venue change would be ideal, but less time in Mansfield would be an acceptable change.

Eliminate the hokey fashion shows and luncheons. They're only ways to further nickel and dime the families, and take time away from the contestants resting or practicing. And really, I don't know a single person that actually enjoys the coronation ball. Expensive, and they always run out of food and chairs. Sure, everyone makes the best of it when it's happening, but if you have the contestants the option, they'd go home with their friends and families and relax after a hectic week / weekend.

So ... Let's hear it. Here's your chance to make your thoughts known.

Replies:
Subject: Northwestern: And the engaged girl whose wedding is in July won tonight. Thats fine and well but suppose she wins in June 6 weeks prior to her wedding date. Something just doesn't seem right about this

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:32:33 11/14/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Niss Northwestern Ohio pics (in full resolution) http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve44070/albums/72157661236408031

Author:
steve44070
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:48 11/18/15 Wed

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve44070/albums/72157661236408031

And while you're there, you can also check out my pictures from previous events for the past 2 years, including some non-pageant related events. And as far as I know, you don't need a flickr or Yahoo account to check them out.

Again, thank you for all the likes & support of what I do & i'll see everyone at Sweeps on March 12th to say the very least because I pretty much know that I won't make it to either Shawnee/Portsmouth or Oxford/Greater Butler County due to distance.

Steve

Replies:
Subject: Miss America's Homecoming!!! Why was our Miss Ohio not there? When the other board was in charge Mackenzie went.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:51:06 11/17/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Miss Northwestern Ohio Competitors

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:33 11/12/15 Thu

Miss Northwestern Ohio Competitors

Top Row:
Hayley Hesselschwardt
Paige Weirs
Taylor Carmer
Shannon Novin

are the rest Teens?

Replies:
Subject: The Guru Board

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:17 11/16/15 Mon

Every time someone mentions Ohio on the Guru board, it gets deleted. Here's another MAO national board. They don't censor.

http://www.voy.com/223730/

Subject: Congratulations to Bry Atchison on being crowned the new Miss Sparkle City [at the Miss Spartanburg pageant]. BTW there were 38 young women in this prelim and 4 titles were awarded! OMG two times the number of contestants who will be competing in Mansfield for the title of Miss Ohio! Someone pass me a life jacket, it is time to get off the Titanic.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:23:38 11/15/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Bry Atchinson just won a local in SC

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:24 11/15/15 Sun

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.