VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Miss Ohio Talk
Pageant Guru National Voy Board click here Picture Posting Help click here CMN Search Contestants click here

Subject: Miss Ohio Board of Directors

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:10:37 08/11/14 Mon

Is it true that some long term board members are leaving? Who are they recruiting to replace them?
Are the board meetings open to the public?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Chat with Kate Shindle on Thursday, October 9, 7:30 p.m., EST, on the Pageant Guru Board

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:19:44 10/06/14 Mon

http://www.voy.com/229344/

Subject: Ric Ferentz Miss America Collection Auction

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:44 10/06/14 Mon

http://www.briggsauction.com/auctions.php?auction=181

Subject: Who hasn't won a title yet (this year or at all) that you'd love to see at Miss Ohio 2015?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:04:35 08/22/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Wagener's

Author:
speaking of them they need to pay their scholarships to winners they owe.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:23 09/18/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Can the pic at the top of this forum be changed and show the pics of Mackenzie in all 3 phases of competition?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:19 09/17/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Good Article: http://www.portclintonnewsherald.com/story/news/local/2014/09/15/miss-ohio-still-awe/15692981/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:32 09/16/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: It's won in interview... http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/kira-kazantsev-marks-third-straight-new-york-victory-america-pageant-article-1.1940607

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:59 09/16/14 Tue

Subject: Where are they now

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:44 08/30/14 Sat

Elissa looked great at Miss Ohio. Happy to see her doing well. She's back at ONU finishing up her undergrad in pharmacy business/marketing, or something similar.
Ellen is at a Texas TV station now. Looks like her career is moving forward quickly.
I noticed we were missing Becky Minger at Miss Ohio. She was always on the scene. What is she up to that she'd miss state?
Erica married, but what's she up to?
Karissa should be long graduated. I'm not sure I've ever seen her at MO since she handed down her crown. She's involved in WV pageants and looks great. Beautiful as ever.
Roberta is now involved with the Miss USA program and enjoying motherhood.
Melanie, Marlia, and Amanda (who just got married) are still involved in pageantry.
The only other Miss Ohio I know of is Stephanie Meisburger who has a landscaping business in Zanesville.

Can anyone add any other updates??

Replies:
Subject: Congrats Mackenzie!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:52:17 09/15/14 Mon

You are awesome Mackenzie! Your "relationship" with Roxie was exceptional, those added touches beyond the voice made it super entertaining. I'm so proud Ohio reentered the top ten. You're going to have a great year to reign; and beyond that, you're off to a great future. Congratulations and Thank You!

Subject: For the Love of Melanie

Author:
Elsa's Fairy Godmothers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:43 09/12/14 Fri

We are reaching out to you all today to help one of our own - Melanie Dansko competed at the local level in Ohio with her sister Jillian. She has been a tremendous supporter of the Miss America Organization since she aged out and her Miss America fandom is only surpassed by her love for Disney. Early this morning Melanie passed away from postpartum brain bleeding after giving birth to her daughter, Elsa. Melanie would have been so excited to see our Miss Ohio, Mackenzie Bart, win a talent award and we know she is up in heaven waiting to see her break that Ohio dry spell. If you would consider sharing Melanie's page and donating if you can, all moneys raised are going towards Melanie's medical bills and final expenses as well as to start a fund for Miss America 2034, Elsa. Please share and help any way you can. Melanie was one of the sweetest people and it would be really nice if the pageant community she adored so much could return a little bit of that love her way. "No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/for-the-love-of-melanie/232869

Replies:
Subject: NO NO NO NO NO!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:26 09/13/14 Sat

Who the hell posted the "There She Is" post with three HUGE pictures of Mackenzie on guru??
Do you get that you're begging for people to bash her!
The judges said they will be checking social media before the pageant. Way to go idiot. And I'm sure the extra pressure is no help either.

Replies:
Subject: Mackenzie has a real shot at he crown on Sunday! If she does win it, will Kara have a crownng ceremony, or will the MO Board just call her in and hand it to her? I've never known exactly how this works, when the 1RU gets the crown and title...will Kara also get the $$$? And would she then be expected to fully execute all the state title holder duties? That might mean having to quit a job, lose an apartment, etc...I really am curious as to how this all works...I think Kara should get a big ceremony if Mackenzie is crowned Miss America

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:58:50 09/12/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Is there a picture anywhere of Mackenzie in her evening gown?? Thanks!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:55 09/12/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Mackenzie won talent!!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:24:32 09/09/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: so finals night are they going to announce top contestants like before? and eliminate them the same way?.. will there be a Top 10 or Top 15? give details please! Does anyone have a scorecard to share so we can pick our choices from home??

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:14 09/10/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Osq. How did mackenzie do tonight?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:25:14 09/10/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Mackenzie won talent prelim!!!!!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:24:32 09/09/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Show Us Your Shoes unveiled on Pageant Junkies Facebook

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:51:13 09/09/14 Tue

I'm sorry, but those shoes for OH are down right ugly! Good thing they don't judge the pageant by the shoe!

Replies:
Subject: Where are the DVD's

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:38:07 09/03/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: I love every picture I see of our Miss Ohio. She has a beautiful wardrobe. She consistently has flawless makeup and hair. Even in rehearsal pics she stands out. She can not take a bad photo. Wishing her all the best of luck!

Author:
WhoDat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:23 09/06/14 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Miss Miami Valley Sarah Clapper, Miss Montgomery County Caitlyn Jackson. 1st RU Jenna Depizzo.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:21 08/30/14 Sat

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.