VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Miss Ohio
Miss Ohio Talk
Pageant Guru National Voy Board click here Picture Posting Help click here CMN Search Contestants click here

Subject: Advise for Contestants

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:09 11/09/15 Mon

Here is some potential advise for contestants still competing, looking to win a crown to state. Strictly my opinion and nothing is meant in a negative manner:

Shannon Novin: Smile more, sometimes your smile looks forced on stage. You have a killer body you've worked hard for but your smile doesn't shine through to your entire face. Also, you're very technically talented but you need to add some spunk to your talent, work the entertainment aspect. If you pull your hair up for evening gown, stick to a curly pony and pull up your bangs or pin them to the side.

Nicole: Watch how harsh your makeup is, it takes away from your eyes. Also, think about curling your hair away from your face and accessorizing with fun colors! I understand why black is the go to because it's slimming, but you'd look great in blue or purple.

Taylor: Try a bathing suit with bottoms that don't cut so high. You have a great figure, but because your short your bottoms cut you a little funny. I would also think of a new style for your hair during evening gown, because it's shorter you could get away with just keeping it back instead of swept to the side. I'd add some bedazzles to your talent costume to really extenuate your talent and turns!

Veronica: Make your talent more entertaining, you have great lines, but its not very fun to watch. Maybe try something more attention grabbing. You would also look great in a fun color for evening gown, although the gold dress is beautiful, it matches your hair and takes away from your overall appearance.

Courtney: Watch box shoulders when you walk, you look a little stiff and make sure to keep your head up high!Your talent is beautiful and the costume is a nice compliment. Your evening gown is pretty, but could use some alterations to really make your curves stand out nicely.

Just some thoughts to help the girls really stand out! They all have great potential

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Northwestern's next weekend...any details?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:37 11/08/15 Sun

Replies:
Subject: 9 Crowns so far. 8 of them held by repeats from state last year. Ohio really needs some new blood.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:15 11/13/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Dumb question-- are there any 17 or 18 year olds competing this year? I've noticed the majority seem to be 21 or older.

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:41:51 11/12/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Is it really THAT hard to update the website with the current local titleholders? I mean, the only local winner listed so far is Veronica Wende

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:25:38 11/12/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: So, we know Ohio is NOTHING getting it right! WHAT and HOW are other states attracting top notch talent and supporting, prepping and consistently turning out Top Tens year after year?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:33 11/11/15 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Actual contestant numbers...

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:43 11/06/15 Fri

What is the total number of individual women who have competed in the locals (including Maple City) which have been held to compete in Mansfield next summer? When the names of contestants competing in locals are announced, I see the same names over and over. How many women are actually involved?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Maple City pics (in full resolution) http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve44070/albums/72157660182286768

Author:
steve44070
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:22 11/10/15 Tue

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve44070/albums/72157660182286768

And while you're there, you can also check out my pictures from previous events for the past 2 years, including some non-pageant related events.

Again, thank you for all the likes & support of what I do & there's a possibility that I will see everyone at Miss Northwestern Ohio on Saturday night. It's a questionable as of right now & I should know by late Friday afternoon on whether I can make the road trip out to Defiance.

Steve

Replies:
Subject: Interesting that we have a local tonight and a board member attended Miss Ohio USA instead. How's that for support!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:31 11/07/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Miss Ohio teen USA

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:33:51 11/07/15 Sat

Rules: no platforms......broken
No two piece dresses......broken
Contestants need to be positive on social media.......really? Have you looked up some of the finalists posts?
So sad that not all have to play by the rules.

Replies:
Subject: Any news to report on Mapke City?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:23 11/07/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Olivia and pictures

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:21:38 11/06/15 Fri

Olivia's pictures were not on the level as the "the beer girl" or those sexy ones from the girl who lives in Kentucky for 9 months of the year and still competed in Ohio

Replies:
Subject: Miss Maple City Contestants

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:37 11/06/15 Fri

Miss Maple City Contestants:
Miss:
Gabby Bailey
Nicole Baringer
Taylor Carmer
Shannon Novin
Summer Soltis
Courtney Storey

Teen
Olivia Anderson
Denunzio
Reiff
Sydney Shasky

Replies:
Subject: What happened with the top 15 teens?

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:15:44 11/07/15 Sat

New to this, however, what in the world did they look for to make the top 15? Because obviously it wasn't class or elegance!

Subject: Good luck to all the lovely young women competing tonight at Miss Maple City!

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:22 11/07/15 Sat

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.