VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:09
Author: ketch-6Dec01
Subject: Re: Praise for Ketch-i & Hendrik-ji
In reply to: Jo - 6 Dec 2001 's message, "Praise for Ketch-i & Hendrik-ji" on 23:05

Jo,
Thanks for your post.

Just to correct you on one minor point. You say "I must have been deluded by the Devil himself". But it couldn't have been the Devil. You see The Devil no longer exists. Paulsen has destroyed him. It is recorded in his autobiography.

"Lucifer stopped playing, lowered his horn and looked down at me in astonishment and disbelief. The downward flow of his shaft of energy came bursting out of my eyes as I looked up at Lucifers face. Two brilliant rays of light, like laser beams, struck him right between the eyes. The incandescent brilliance of these rays was burning a hole in his head; smoke was rising from him as the dual rays began to burn up his body. His head disappeared and then his upper chest and shoulders. The rays, which were operating beyond my control, did not desist until they had consumed his body all the way down to his buckler at which time he commenced to leap from the room. I watched his legs and hips disappear through the ceiling.

Lucifer had totally forgotten the powers of The Angel Man and Woman and, as Goliath had underestimated David, Lucifer had underestimated me and the powers my Father had bestowed upon me! He had been disintegrated by the very power that had originally created him."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.