VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, December 04, 01:26:17pmLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Visit the Miss TnT World Forum.(Updated!)
Visit the Trinidad & Tobago Carnival Forum.

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2011
Gabrielle Walcott

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2010
La Toya Woods

Miss Trinidad & Tobago World 2007
Valene Maharaj
Congrats to Valene
for winning the Queen of the Caribbean title
and placing 4th at
Miss World 2007 Competition!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago World 2006
Tineke De Freitas

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2006
Kenisha Thom
Congrats to Kenisha on making the top 10 at Miss Universe!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2005
Magdalene Walcott
Congrats to Maggie on making the top 15 at Miss Universe 2005!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2004
Danielle Jones
Congrats to Danielle on making the top 5 at Miss Universe 2004!

Also Congrats on placing 3rd in the national costume competition..

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2003
Faye Alibocas

Congrats to Faye on making the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2003!

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2002
Nasma Mohammed

Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2001
Alexia Charlerie

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 2000
Heidi Rostant

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1999
Nicole Dyer

Winner of Best National Costume

Miss Universe 1998
Wendy Fitzwilliam
Wendy also won Best National Costume

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1997
& 2nd runner up at Miss Universe

Margot Bourgeois

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1996
& Top Model of the World 1998

Michelle Khan

Miss Trinidad and Tobago 1995
& 3rd runner up at Miss Universe
Arlene Peterkin

Miss Universe 1977
Janelle Penny Commissiong
Penny was also Miss Photogenic

Subject: Synergy Season 3

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 12:04:02pm
Author Host/IP: cpe-66-65-16-174.nyc.res.rr.com/66.65.16.174

Georgeous Pearl wins-she will do great on the runway and in high fashion shoots. I am very happy with her win.

NOW BACKT TO THE BUSINESS AT HAND-SYNERGY IS OVER-WHEN ARE THE MT&T SCREENINGS-I HOPE IT IS IN NOVEMBER AND THIS LADY SHOULD GET A PERSONAL INVITE.

She has the face of a MU winner. I am only concerned about her height. I know she must be at least 5'7" so MW is a possibility.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: O.K. She's about 5'9"

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 02:53:56pm

She has a nice compact frame. I know she looks tiny and fit in this pic but on video her thighs look a bit flabby (no not thunder thighs). She could do well at the international pageant level but she needs to tone up her thighs and make her abs pop like Kenisha's at MU06. I could see her easily cracking the top 10. She has great potential.

[> [> Subject: beautiful but

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 04:07:54am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-677p201.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.33.201

She is beautiful but she is really lacking confidence, personality and spunk..so to be honest I think she wont be noticed at MU or MW

[> [> Subject: very pretty

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 10:37:02pm

I do love her face. so beautiful, with some spunk and personality she can do well. however i did notice on that episode with meling she is rather `hippy` though. so she will have to lose alot of weight (at least in her lower body). I think she had the best face of this competition

[> Subject: Great choice

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 07:36:13am
Author Host/IP: c-76-101-51-85.hsd1.fl.comcast.net/76.101.51.85

They made a good choice with pearl. I wish her the best in her career. I like the second girl too. she has so much potential. Very beautiful face. She can work on that body and communication skills and be a good candidate.

[> [> Subject: Pearl looks hot...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 08:15:58am

I know she is going to be an excellent high-fashion model. As for the male winner, at the end of the day-most people don't really care but I totally did not see that one coming. I thought there was only one obvious choice for the male winner and maybe one other guy who could pull a surprise. Anyways, all the best to both winners but Pearl is the one I see doing great on the international scene.

[> [> [> Subject: She will do great

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 08:54:46am

what an exotic looking girl. she is going to do great on the international scene. I also wont mind seeing her screen sometime in the near future for MT&T.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Actually...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 10:42:36am

...I think she is more high fashion model than BQ material. We can certainly appreciate her undeniable beauty but MUorg only wants commercial looking ladies and MW- well after the nonsense they did to Kenisha with that assinine public vote, I don't expect much. I read somewhere that a few of the MW title holders are very good friends with Julia Morley and that is why their countries consistently perform well. I am sorry, but Peter Elias and Associates don't kiss as#-they send a lady who could win based on merit not on personal relationship-status.

[> Subject: oh!

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 12:58:21pm

sorry i was talking about the second girl in my post above. she has no personality what so ever, so i honestly think she wont even stand out even thoough she is pretty, Pearl was a great choice I think, the only person who kind of gave her some competition was Kerry-Ann, but she kind of lost steam in the end.
I dont know how well Pearl will do on the internationally but out of all the girls there, if anyone is gonna make it in fashion, its her.

[> [> Subject: ok

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 08:22:49pm

I agree with you that she does seem a bit on the boring personality side. But, she has such a beautiful face. If she can improve on her public appeal and tone that body some more. Then I can see her doing well.

[> [> [> Subject: She is 17...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 13, 04:09:30pm

... and seems naive. She can be prepared for MW09 with great success. Anyways, after seeing the synergy pics, Pearl totally deserved her win. Gabby looked good and Sasiya, MT&TU-1st-RU 2008, and Heidi (Gabby's sis) were also models.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Sexy Pearl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 05:24:04pm

Subject: Gabby this past weekend...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 07:22:21pm

[> Subject: Wow

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 05:26:37am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/64.28.142.10

Hrmm.. she kinda reminds me of Lara Dutta in this pic.. very strong beautiful face... The face of MW 2008

[> Subject: she looks good

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 08:58:59am

I really liker her look here. She has toned up so well. The outfit reminds me of Kenisha's gown at MW

[> [> Subject: If she nails the interviews...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 04:31:25pm

...she will be Miss World 2008.

[> [> [> Subject: ok

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 08:14:32pm

Well, in her interview on global beauties she did say that her mom I believe, said that her highest score will come from her interview.

Subject: Hello

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 07:07:40am

Hey guys!!! We girl looking ON eh!!!! I too am excited, very excited. I wish the miss world final was tom.. lol..

I'm sorry I have not been contributing much, i still check for updates though.

Gabrielle leaves for South Africa in one month!!!!

[> Subject: Welcome back...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 05:21:18pm

It's about time you get back on the forum.

Subject: Guardian (12th October 2008)

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 06:44:03pm

Gabrielle Walcott... Living in the moment
BY TEISHAN DIXON

She’s a hazel-eyed beauty whose face has graced the glossy pages of several Caribbean magazines and local billboards.

But don’t expect a diva attitude from reigning Miss T&T World delegate, Gabrielle Walcott. Behind the glamour is a warm, friendly, intelligent young woman who is so much more than just another beauty queen.

The early years

“I was born and raised right here in Petit Valley,” said Walcott, of her childhood years. “I come from a large family and a very large extended family.”

According to her, her fondest memories are of attending many large family gatherings, playing cricket on the beach, and going crab hunting with her cousins.

“I have so many cousins, and a lot of them are around my age, so we all grew up together and shared the same experiences,” she said.

During her days at Providence Girls’, Walcott, who later went on to major in visual arts and minor in theatre arts at the University of the West Indies, recalls art being the subject she always showed the most interest in.

“My days at Providence seem so long ago,” she said laughing. “Sometimes I really long for those days again. When you’re in it, you ask yourself, ‘How can people say that these are the best days of your life?’ and then you’re out of it, you think, ‘how easy I had it back then’.

“My favourite subject was always art, and I remember and miss all my teachers. I made life-long friends at Providence. Those are memories I wouldn’t trade for the world.”

Robin Thicke’s video

Apart from her modelling and pageant escapades, Walcott has several other interests including dance, pilates, photography and hockey. Chief, however, is her love for theatre and acting.

She even expressed a desire to pursue an international acting career.

“I actually studied theatre arts at HB Studios in New York,” she said. “I would love to act full-time. I once did a play while I was in New York, and it was a great feeling being able to inhabit a character and become that character.”

When asked whether she thought winning the Miss T&T World title gave her an advantage in becoming popular in the acting industry, Walcott said that she saw ways in which the two opportunities could boost each other.

“The experience of being Miss Trinidad and Tobago is both similar and different to being an actress. Being Miss T&T World forced me to be the best Gabrielle Walcott I can be.

“And it’s me in the spotlight for the world to see, not me being someone else,” she said. “Miss World can sharpen my acting abilities in that it helps me to be more poised and more confident within myself, on and off the stage.”

In 2005, Walcott had the opportunity to showcase some of her acting talents internationally when she played the lead role in international R&B star, Robin Thicke’s video, Wanna Love U Girl.

“The whole thing was very exciting. I’ve done other videos, but that was my first lead role,” she said. “It was a bit challenging, seeing that I had to appear to love someone who in actual reality is a stranger to me, so my training in acting came in handy there.

The video took a week to be completed and was shot in the Dominican Republic. It wasn’t all glamour; it took a lot of work and a lot of discomfort. I have a lot of respect for everyone who played a part in it.”

Dark days

Walcott’s life has not been all rainbows and butterflies. She, too, like everyone else, has faced her share of perils, including losing her maternal aunt to breast cancer while still in her teens.

“When my aunt found out she had cancer, she left for Canada right away to get treatment,” said Walcott. “Because of that, I was unable to see her for many years. When she left, she looked healthy. But when she returned, she looked so frail. The cancer had really taken its toll.”

Reality about her aunt’s dire situation hit home for Walcott one sombre afternoon.

“My mom, sister and I were out driving, and I saw my mom break down in tears. Seeing her pain, seeing the family’s pain, left so much of an impact.”

This misfortune was what inspired Walcott to later become heavily involved with the Just Because Foundation, a non-profit organisation aimed at providing practical and emotional support for parents and siblings of young cancer patients.

“When the opportunity arose to join, I jumped at it, because I know from experience that when someone has cancer, it affects all their loved ones.”

Walcott’s misfortunes, however, did not end with the death of her aunt. Crime also hit home when she and her sister Heidi were robbed at gun-point at their home a little over a year ago.

“The first thing I did was start to pray,” she recalled. “My sister told me that I actually said the entire rosary out loud. I remember at one point during the robbery, they tried to separate us, but I grabbed Heidi and told them, “No, you are not going to separate us at any point and time. We’re staying together.”

Walcott also expressed grief over the current crime situation plaguing the country.

“I think it’s sad that a nation that has so much to offer has deteriorated to this state. I believe crime is a thing that starts in your neighbourhood and your community, and that is where the problem must be initially addressed.

“I do hope that as a nation, we can get back to the point where we feel safe in our homes and our communities.”

Pageant dreams

Walcott admitted that entering and winning a beauty pageant was one of her life-long dreams.

“I’m not going to kid around and say that I never wanted to be a beauty queen. It was always a dream of mine,” she said. “I remember meeting Wendy Fitzwilliam at Crews Inn once, and I was totally in awe of her, and I had a feeling about her that she would win, and I told my dad about it.

“The night she won the Miss Universe title, I was watching at home with my family, and when I saw her win, I knew that was something I wanted to do. I wanted to be Miss T&T.”

Asked whether she felt pressure in taking the baton from last year’s Miss T&T-World Valene Maharaj, Walcott admitted to feeling some pressure, but said she viewed Maharaj as an inspiration.

“Are you kidding? Of course I feel pressure,” she said, laughing. “It’s funny you should ask me that, because I am now in possession of the same pair of heels she wore on the night of the pageant, and I’m using them to practice. I feel like I have Cinderella’s slippers, and I have to fill those shoes in a literal and figurative sense.

“I’ve been told by several persons who worked with her during her preparation for the pageant that she is such a sweet person. They never had one bad thing to say about her, and that in itself is a goal to reach.”

Walcott described being Miss T&T World as a challenging but enjoyable learning experience.

“It’s been very telling. You really have no idea what it takes until you’re in it,” she said. “As a pageant representative, you don’t just learn how to walk the right way and to do your hair and make-up. You’re taught how to be the best you can be, and how to really connect with people and touch their lives.

“Peter Elias is always telling me: ‘Live this moment, and let it enrich your life,’ and that is the greatest lesson I’ve learnt thus far.”

Walcott leaves to compete at the Miss World pageant on November 14.

[> Subject: I am in awe...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 06:58:04pm

Not even Wendy could give a better interview. Adrian is a fantastic trainer. Gabby sounds so sweet and charming and she sounds so gracious when speaking of Valene without making it seem like a whole topic by itself. This young lady could be Miss World 2008-T&T would go crazy on Dec. 13th if she wins. We are so desperately in needs of some positive news and inspiration in our twin island republic.

[> [> Subject: great interview

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 07:47:07am

Adrian did a great job indeed. Gabrielle came across so humble and charming. She seems poised for a great showing at MW hopefully it will be the crown on her head. The MW crown.

Subject: Gabrielle Walcott-Globalbeauties interview is up

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 08:17:26pm

Photographer: Gerald Hart

[> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 08:49:18pm

I know we were all disappointed that Mrs. Morley did not select Valene's "Beauty with a purpose" project as one of her top 5 picks. I am going to go out on a limb here and say for the first time, decisively, we are in the running for a top 5 spot in the "Beauty with a purpose" fast track.

MW07 has come and gone and so I guess I can now say what I was thinking even before MJ was selected for as top 5 for that fast track event-any vote for Yendi's beauty with a purpose project was just a vote for the impact of the hurricane that sadly, devastated Jamaica. Yendi did absolutely nothing out of the ordinary-she did not have to think for one second what her fast track could be, she had a population willing to donate because of the devastation of the hurricane and let's be honest-a fashion show-are we for real? Any beauty queen or model could do that without even thinking. Please don't take this as bashing-it is the honest truth about what I thought could happen for the fast track last year and it panned out as predicted. I was just relieved they chose winner projects in which more innovation and individual effort had to be made.

[> [> Subject: I never thought I would be this excited...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 09:04:20pm

...to see Gabby compete for the MW title. I know I have my reservations ever since the announcement about the finalists for the Mag 7 but she is really winning me over. I have a really good feeling about her. I hope she wins. Oh gorm, it would be great to have another MW from T&T. I even feel better about her chances than that of Valene last year-and we all know I don't like her body frame-but I can't explain it. I hope she nails her interviews at the competition-I am already seeing her with a crow but I hope it is "THE CROWN" and not one of the 2 runner-ups' crown.

[> [> [> Subject: As of 12th Oct 2008...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 11, 09:12:03pm

This is what I see happening...Gabby could possibly miss the top 20 of BB, place in top 5 of beauty with a purpose and then on Dec 13th she wins Miss World 2008. This could change but I could see the Miss World crown on Gabby's head already. I could taste victory. Oh gorm. If you had told me 4 months ago I would be saying this about Gabby- I would have said you were crazy but she has improved greatly and I keep thinking Peter Elias is groom a winner come Dec 13th 2008.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CONFIDENT ABOUT A MT&T REP. Let's hope it pans out.

[> Subject: On point

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 04:04:17am

Im telling you this girl is it. I watched Miss tnt and I saw it. This is one of the best chances we ever had of winning MW.

[> Subject: very beautiful

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 12, 07:42:34am

Gabrielle looks very beautiful. She has a good chance of doing great at MW. I really hope she wins MW. It will be nice if she can win a fast track event . But, I honestly dont think she will need it fater seeing her lately. As you said Trini77, she does have chance at the beauty with a purpose win. I am excited to see her at MW

Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 05:10:37pm

Even though I don't like Gabby's body type, I have to admit, this young lady looks like Miss World 2008. Hope it comes true in Dec.

[> Subject: Where is the picture?

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 10:29:20pm

The picture is not showing Trini77. Can you repost?

[> [> Subject: Yesterday the pic was not visible but..

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 09, 11:20:04am

...I see it now. I don't know what is happening.

[> [> [> Subject: Love her

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 10, 02:06:21am

I wish there were alot more updates about her preparations, more pics, a website.
Oh well

Subject: La Toy Woods

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 12:07:26pm

This is possibly her best pic. I don't ever remember her waist being that narrow-saw her in SS at Synergy and I was totally not impressed. I guess photoshop does wonders.

Never like her look at all but she looks hot in this pic.

[> Subject: Who is she...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 07:13:39pm

was she a former contestant?

[> [> Subject: synergy

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 08:29:57pm

she was a finalist of last years synergy supermodel.
Im not a fan of her look though.but she had a great attitude on the show, very mature and focused. thats not a bad pic.

[> [> [> Subject: Why is Latoya's latest pics more BQ than model?

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 09, 08:48:04pm

She looks fantastic in her latest pics but apart from her face everything else says BQ. Anyways, anyone have the scoop on when screening for MT&T09 will be held and if PE&A gave out any special invites already. Oh gorm Pete, Venezuela already crown their ladies for 2009 and PR will crown its MU09 rep. in a couple of weeks-these countries have bigger populations to canvass for delegates. We need to get the ball movin'.

Subject: Faye in Sunday Guardian

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 04, 06:08:49pm

[> Subject: hi queen

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 04:21:59am

One of my fav Miss tnts! she is just so stunning. i think she was robbed at MU, but then again that gown was just a mess

[> Subject: She was good...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 09:05:04am

Definitely could of done so much better at MU if was not for the gown. She was one of the most striking beauties that night. She was one of my favorites as well and could of easily won Miss Universe

[> Subject: Faye!

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 10:37:09am

Hey guys, hope all is well. Like smurfgirl, Faye was one of my favourite miss TnT's, she did put us back on the international stage since Wendy's win!!! She was superb at MU, you may recall that she was a huge favourite with the local press and fellow delegates. Amelia was another favourite. Faye's gown was not great but she still managed to get to the swimsuit round. She admitted to have walked slow during SS b/c she saw the girl infront of her stumble a bit. Maybe her slow ss walk caused her non advancement together with the gown.
There is a rumour though... that Peter flew to Panama days before the prelim to convince Faye to wear his gown, she turned him down b/c of contractual agreement with ccn and wore Heather Jones' creation, after this Peter went to Amelia and offered her the gown to wear for the final night... Rumour or not Peter's gown was great and Faye could have gone further with it....
I wish Faye all the best with her music career...

[> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 12:09:55pm

Personally, I think Faye was easily top 5 (possibly 3rd) in the Heather Jones gown but she totally deserved her 10 position in SS-at least that is where I had her ranked when I looked at the SS competition.

[> [> [> Subject: Faye..

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 07:09:15pm

I thought she could of placed higher if she had more presence during the SS segment. She seemed a bit to be holding back. But, as PB said it could be because she got a bit nervous when she saw the girl in front of her stumble a bit. But, she did do her best and did put T&T back on the map after Wendy. Truly a great rep. I hope we see yet another stunner at MT&T09

[> [> [> Subject: Was she 10th?

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 07:24:45pm

I dont remember there being a score shown that year. Was it confirmed she placed 10th?. I dont think she placed that high in EG as you said Trini77. I believe that the bad gown and a not so good SS round combined. All contributed to her not advancing further. But, she was so beautiful. As I said, great rep

[> Subject: faye

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 08:33:03pm

I saw a pic of Peter`s gown and it was stunning! It was a gold backless gown. I mean shelooked amazing in it. she would have been top 3 with that gown, because her face is stunning and we know she can speak well.But whats done is done i guess. Heathers gown was not bad, but just NOT for MU.
and as for her SS walk it was slow but i thought it made her look even more sexy.

[> [> Subject: Faye was 10th overall...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 04:36:15pm

...the results were published the next day on the MU website. At the end of it all, she was not top 5 in SS and that is what kept her from advancing-not the Heather Jones gown. Peter had done a fantastic gown for her but after seeing Heather's gown onstage I was mesmerized. Faye had even commented that a couple of the judges told her after the finals that she was their favorite of the night. The gown was certainly not the typical pageant attire but it did it's job-Faye made top 10. She was certainly the most exotic of the top 15 and top 3 in sex appeal.

[> [> [> Subject: Loved both gowns but...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 05:01:34pm

...I have to admit that if I was the franchise holder, I would have told Faye to use the Peter Elias design.

Subject: Tineke

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 04:39:21pm

Subject: MT&TU04 1st-RU

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 04:30:59pm

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 05, 01:42:56pm

I know I was way in the minority in that I thought Miss Columbia Universe 2008's gown was not all of that although I thought the top portion was a bit interesting. I was basically wasting some time on TV and just basically realized that they got the design from a Makeza gown (hope I spelt it right) from 2004 I believe. It is really interesting to note that all the "fantastic" gowns worn by latins in the past years are always taken from big designers.

Subject: Miss Universe 2009

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 04:15:09pm

Miss Mexico Universe 2009, she looks beautiful. Both venezuela and Mexico has chosen two beautfil women already. I cant wait to see who will be MT&T09. I will really like to see Makeda screen again. But, I am sure PE&A has already scouted some girls with great potential. I think PEA& should try and hold MT&T right after MW. This will give the girl ample time to prepare. look how early both Venezuela and Mexico have crowned their winners. I dont see why T&T cant have its local pageant even before the other girls go to represent the country.

[> Subject: ok

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 07:59:17pm
Author Host/IP: EATcf-718p1-131.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.138.131

yes beautiful of course. Mexico should have placed higher this year I think. But i did hate that evening gown of hers. her prelim gown was much better.

[> [> Subject: Pretty but...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 08:14:22pm

...but I hate the whole look-too pageant patty but I am pretty confident the Miss Mexico organizers will have her in top competitive form when MU09 kicks off in Croatia.

I am hoping Gabby wins MW but I have to wonder why PE&A are waiting to announce prelim screenings for MT&TU/W08. We have to have a delegate ready by the beginning of May for MU09. I hope they are training Makeda as religiously as Gabby because if we have to have a late crowing (Feb 09) then we need someone who has some training already. I have a very good feeling about Gabby at MW08-if Gabby does not win MW08 however, I do have to say that PE&A probably already spent over $30,000 in clothes for Gabby to go to the Ukraine and that ...well, it would be most judicious to send her directly to Croatia for MU09 if Peter Elias believes she has what it takes to place at the pageant. I personally would prefer to see Makeda or someone with a more curvier, compact frame as MT&TU09. Anyways, just thinking out loud.

[> [> [> Subject: hopefully......

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 09:38:15pm

If that is the situation she will not have to go to MU09. I to think she has a great chance of doing really well at MW. As you said she has what it takes to win and hopefully she does win. I am so excited to see who PE&A is going to send. I agree with you, if they have to hold the MT&T pageant in Feb 09, they need to chose ans send someone who has been in training or has some experience because it just seem to be to short a space of time from Feb to May. I will like to see makeda if she has improved in her communication skills and toned her body a little more. With the proper styling she looks great. But, we may see some other beauty this year. Cant wait

Subject: Gabby's competition

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 27, 10:06:19pm

The ones to beat for the MW title-Ukraine, Russia and Ecuador.
Even though SA is the host-I will be shocked if any African delegate wins because they are totally not on par beauty-wise with the other top delegates from around the world. Only Namibia comes close but she is not all of that.

Regionally-DR is the one to beat and Bahamas really wants a regional win. I am totally confident that Gabby can take the regional title but she must not take it for granted that she is better for even one second. These 3 should hopefully make it to the top 15 of MW08. Both PR and Jamaica are totally 100% clapper material but don't be surprised if PR makes the semis. After seeing MJ on youtube at her crowning I am totally convinced that she is not semifinalist material at all but then again Mrs. Morley does have her favs. As I have said before-if she was wearing a MT&T sash I would tell PE&A to not even waist their time going to the international event.

Other strong delegates-Mexico and Spain. Philippines is also strong-forget about her poor interview she would have had about 9 months of interview prep. by the time she gets to SA.

I expect Venezuela and maybe India to make the top 15 but they are both yawns for me-noting very uniquely impressive about either. Slovakia also looks like semifinalist material.

[> Subject: So far....

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 09:23:25am

Ukraine, Russia, Equador and T&T seems to be the top four. I also think SA has a chance of doing well. DR, and Bahamas are very good as well and hopefully all three make it to the top 15. I think all have what is necessary to make the cut. I like Spain and Mexico as well, I feel India will make the cut. I am not sure about Venezuela. It will be great if Gabby can win one of the fast track events.

Does anyone know what her talent is?

[> Subject: december!

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 08:39:04pm

I love ukraine, ecuador, spain, panama and of course t & t. those are my top 5. with the right styling and gown, and of course if she can bring the right attitude and confidence that crown is gabrielle`s. Im just praying they get her gown right.
I see SA and Venezuela in the top 15 but as u said yawnnnnnnn, they dont have `it`

[> [> Subject: yes they are good too...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 29, 06:25:05pm

Panama and Spain and two other good choices and they should do well depending upon that they do look as good as their pictures. I am also hoping that they get Gabby's gown right. I dont think she will have a problem with the right attitude and confidence. Because she seems to have that and more. She surely knows how to be noticed and in a good way. the delegates I think we might be surprised dont meet their pre-arrival hype maybe Ukraine and Equador. I like them both but I have a feeling they may not be as stunning as their pictures. hopefully they do though.

[> [> [> Subject: The Phillipine rep has changed...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 03, 09:11:58pm

My top 5 for the crown in any order (but you know who I rooting for): T&T, Ukraine, Spain, Ecuador and Russia.
After this: DR is securely 6th
Others: Bahamas, Namibia, SA will place but I don't like her, Venezuela is o.k. enough, India is boring but could slip in, Slovakia and of course Mexico. Peru is also growing on me. However my top 6 are the clear front-runners in my opinion.
It will be interesting to see if finally both PR and Jamaica miss the semis-I totally expect them to place in the fast track events since they usually only have a few judges and two of them we already know about.

Subject: Trini Models

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 10:13:03pm

I don't even want to hear about MT&TU09 being under 5'9"-we have ladies with potential on the local scene who have the right height. From the looks of things Makeda is at least 5'9" herself. Anyways, for the time being since we don't have much to talk about I just thought I would post some pics of some local models.

Subject: Since some folks are not aware...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 11:19:49pm

From Gabby's wikipedia page:

Gabrielle currently works closely with the Just Because Foundation, a non-profit community-based organisation founded by Chevaughn Joseph and Noel Joseph in honour of their son Jabez "JB" Joseph, who died from a rare form of cancer. The JBF provides practical and emotional support for parents and siblings of children with cancer.
Recently she has worked with Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe Anya Ayoung Chee with the TallMan Foundation,Anya placed 17th overall in the Miss Universe 2008 Pagent. The Foundation was established for the empowerment of young people in underprivileged areas.
In 2008 the Youth of the United Nations Group of Trinidad & Tobago, (YOUNG-TT) asked Gabrielle and Anya, to be spokeswomen and champions for the fledgling group. Both young women emphatically accepted the challenge during their reign. YOUNG-TT is a youth NGO/CBO hosting some 300-plus members ranging in age from 16-24 with the aim of advocating the United Nations and the Millennium Development Goals ,(MDGS) through their demographic and networks. Gabby has been an active supporter of the organisation and was the facilitator of their 2008 MDGs & Me workshop, which brought together various stakeholders across the country to a discourse on the state of the MDGs in Trinidad and Tobago with a particular focus on youth.

[> Subject: It was true...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 08:47:03am

that Anya placed 17th overall?. Does that mean she could of originally place in the top 15 but because of the MU0 chosing girls to be in the top 15 she was not included in the final top 15 and was psued to 17th?.

I also cant wait to see who will be T&T's representitive next year. I read Croatia will host MU 2009.

[> [> Subject: Well...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 09:06:43am

...as I have said before-if we don't place in the top 9 overall in the prelims then we are out of the top 15-PERIOD! I am still waiting to see if Makeda will screen for MT&T2009.

[> [> [> Subject: MU2009 in June

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:49:18am

...so the delegates have to arrive in May. Why don't PE&A hold MT&TU/W09 this year before the end of November. Venezuela crowns its rep to MW more than a year in advance and their MU delegate usually has 9 months to prepare. I really think at the very least a screening should be scheduled for this year so we have an idea of what the playing field is going to be like for MT&T09 even if the final is held next year.

Makeda is the only call back I want to see from last year's pageant. I hope to see Valene compete for MT&TU2011.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Thats what I have been saying..

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 12:26:40pm

I think that they should hold the MT&T pageant this year. I dont understand why they want to wait until each representitive go to their respective contest to chose another rep. Lets take for example Venezuela. They have been chosing their reps even before the previous one go to her internatinal pageant for years and they have been doing exceptionally well. The delegates have to be at MU09 next year by May, thats not that far away. Especially considering the month that they held MT&T this year.

I think PE&A should do their best to try and pull of the screening at least by november, Select the girls they want and start grooming them for the finals. I dont totally like this one week screening and crowning thing(not that it cant work). I think there are alot of girls who may want to join the pageant but were unaware that it was going to take place because of such a short space of time and not being notified. I dont know if finances is still the problem. But, I thought they will be able to do much more now seeing that they have the support of the ministry.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 05:44:54pm

In my opinion the short selection and crowing process should be adhered to religiously unless we are welcoming home a MU or MW winner. It saves money and we don't waste alot of energy grooming ladies who will not go to any international event. However, I totally agree that we need at least 2 days of screenings that are at least one week apart. Additionally, the announcement of screenings should be made a month in advance so people are aware.

Subject: Vietnam to host Miss World 2010

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 11:56:14pm

Can someone confirm this-I read that the MW age limit has been increased from 24 to 26. I hope it is true.

[> Subject: I read that also...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 08:42:21am

That Vietnam will hosy MW 2010. I am not sure about the age limit being raised to 26. But, if it is I think its way overdue. It should of been raised a long time ago. I have always thought that 24 was just way to young to make a cut of point.

[> [> Subject: I saw it on the pinoy exchange forum...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:52:05am

...which is in my opinion the most mature, knowledgeable and accurate forum-only once was info on the forum wrong and it was corrected within 24hrs of the initial post. MVW09 is already 25 and will be 26 by the time MW09 take place.

[> [> [> Subject: Oye...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:54:03am

...O.K. not too sure if her age is currently 24 or 25 but in either case she is going to be over 25 when MW09 kicks off.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Personally...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 11:57:56am

...I think both MU and MW age limits should be raised to 29 years. Alot of women now want to pursue tertiary education and so would not really want to take a year off before their academic pursuits are complete. This is the 21st century? Not every woman thinks getting married before 25 is the main priority-lol! The international pageant rules should reflect the current culture.

[> [> [> [> Subject: I think she is 25...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 02, 12:32:50pm

Could it be that the MVO knew that the rules were going to be changed?.

I also agree with you that the age limit should be raised to 29. The world culture has changed so much and as you said pageantry should reflect that as well. And I agree not every woman wants to or gets married as soon as they past 25. I never really understood that rule.

Subject: Newsday (29th Sept. 2008)-Kids with Cancer

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 02:54:41pm

Kids with Cancer
By CAROL MATROO Monday, September 29 2008

BRAVE FACES: Miss TT/World Gabrielle Walcott (back row left) and NCRHA CEO Cynthia Carrington-Murray (back row third from left) with some brave young cancer patients at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex yesterday.

THEIR bodies are small and frail as they battle against a silent killer, but hope still shines in their eyes, their lips are always ready to smile, even as they struggle to overcome cancer.

Now, a new paediatrics specialist ward, to be opened on October 31 at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, Mt Hope, will hopefully bring some relief to children battling the disease, and provide treatment needed to destroy or control the illness.

The new ward is an initiative of the North Central Regional Health Authority and Trinidad and Tobago’s representative for the Miss World competition, Gabrielle Walcott, has adopted the ward for which she will now be a patron.

This announcement was made while the NCRHA treated several children suffering with cancer at the rooftop restaurant at the complex, yesterday. The children feasted on KFC and were presented with party bags, balloon poodles and teddy bears.

Eleven-year-old Kimberly Singh has to be supported because her cancer, medulablastoma, has thrown off her balance. The child’s mother, Rebecca, said Kimberly was diagnosed with cancer last year after complaining of headaches. “When we carried her to the doctor, he started treating her for migraine, but she continued getting the headaches and she was vomiting, so they decided to do an MRI. That is when they saw the tumour at the base of her brain,” she said.

She said Kimberly was unable to go to school because of her condition. “Some days she is better than other days, but, God is in charge and we are beginning to see some progress. We are hoping for the best,” she said.

Chief executive officer of the NCRHA, Cynthia Carrington-Murray, said dealing with cancer was very traumatic for the youngsters.

“It is not easy for them to deal with the pain, or for them to lose their hair. It is a painful thing to see. Cancer awareness is now helping to bring cancer to the forefront, making people more aware,” she said.

Leukaemia, brain tumours and lymphoma are the three major cancers that lead to deaths among children between zero and 14 years. Walcott said her decision to take a special interest in the new cancer ward stemmed from having to watch her mother suffer through her aunt’s death.

She said private groups and organisations were coming on board to lend their support in treating with cancer, and praised her sponsor, Digicel, for donating $200,000 to get the ward started.

[> Subject: I assume that this will the along the lines of Gabby's charity?. Does anyone have any idea as to what her talent will be?

Author:
Evaulator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 09:56:14pm

[> [> Subject: I don't know...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 10:35:49pm

but Gabby can play the piano and does latin and ballroom dance.

Subject: Peter Elias' latest photo releases

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 11:02:57am

I know that I have made it clear that I don't like Gabby's bodytype (and that has not changed) but I will now make a definitive statement based on the latest photo release-WE ARE IN THE RUNNING FOR THE MW08 TITLE! I am not going to say that we will win but she is definitely on par with Ukraine (the outright fav for the crown) as well as the other most talked about beauties.

The weight loss has done wonders for her look and her Tobagos look fantastic. I am relieved to know that Bobby is the gown designer.

[> Subject: Go for the crown Gabby!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 04:00:01pm

We have another great chance for the MW crown. PE&A hit MW gold with Kenisha, Valene and now Gabrielle. I remember seeing Gabby in a similar white and black outfit where she was heavier (it could have been the same outfit in a bigger size) and although her face was beautiful (as always) her body looked like a total disappoint. In these new pics however-that 10-15 lbs that she lost plus all the gym work to tone up has really paid off. Her body is on point! She is going to dazzle for the EG segment. Again, I have to say she looks like the total package and would make a beautiful Miss World. Hope she wins.

[> Subject: She looks great

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 09:30:37pm

Gabby looks really good in her latest pictures. Her Tobagos do look good. I agree with you she is surely in the running for a top 5 spot. I hope she will win the favor of the judges and take the crown. she has improved so much and looks beautiful.

[> [> Subject: Her gown

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 26, 09:34:10pm

I am really excited to see what her gown will look like. So good to know bobby is the designer again.

[> Subject: Im confident

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 03:19:19am

Love it.. That first pic is my favorite. its very rare i make bod statements like these- but this girl is MW 08. Im just seeing it.

[> [> Subject: That will be great.........

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 28, 09:14:42am

if she can, that will be so great to see another MW crown for T&T after so long. She has all the potential of making a good MW. hopefully the judges will chose her to be MW08. They canbe unpredictable at times. But, Gabby has what it takes.

Subject: MISS YOUNG INTERNATIONAL VENEZUELA 2008 - Isabel Castillo

Author:
BROSH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 02:32:45pm
Author Host/IP: 46.218.50.116.unassigned.static.etpi.network/116.50.218.46

Photobucket

Subject: Kenisha Selvon-she was such a great MT&T

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 04:33:19pm

For me she is the standard by which I measure all current MT&T-Kenisha worked her you know what off to get into MU and MW shape and she still managed to stay humble.

[> Subject: is this a recent picture...

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 06:01:04pm

She looks good. What is she up to now?

[> [> Subject: It was posted in yesterday's Newsday

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 11:37:31am

...but I think it is a pic from a couple years ago. I have no idea what she is up to other than she must be enjoying motherhood.

Subject: Miss Universe 2007????

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 08:36:48pm

I remember reading somewhere that Peter Elias has emailed the MUO asking or inquiring about why Anya did not place in the top 15. Does anyone know if he got any response from them, and if he did what was their reason(s)?. Did she place 17th overall?

[> Subject: That was suppose to be 2008

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 08:39:09pm

Subject: Gabby

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 07:46:02pm

Subject: YEAH! -BOBBY IS GABBY'S EG DESIGNER-FANTASTIC!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 06:14:51am

Trinidad Express (20th Septmenber 2008)
Gabrielle
The different styles for Miss World

The 58th Miss World Contest will be held at Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa on December 12 2008.

The pageant was originally scheduled for the Kiev, Ukraine, from September 5 to October.

With this new location that shares a similar climate to the West Indies, the entire look for Gabrielle Walcott, our representative at the pageant had to be re-worked.

National director and stylist for the Pageant Company, Peter Elias, explained "The original look we developed for Gabby was very sophisticated and chic because of the Ukraine's cool autumn climate. This allowed for classic clothing in shades of browns, blacks and animal prints. We did pencil skirts, cardigan knit tops with belts on the waist, fur trimmed collars, shawls and peep-toe shoes with patterned stockings...all reminiscent of Ingrid Bergman in the movie Casablanca."

According to Elias, with the change in venue everything had to be changed.

"When the pageant officials moved the pageant to South Africa we had to completely change Gabby's look to make her look more like a Trinbagonian, and still stand out among the delegates.

"The last thing we need is for her to resemble Miss Venezuela. The look will be modern and still have a familiar expression,' We want Gabby to look like Pocahontas, an exotic beauty who will stand out among the 106 fellow delegates.

"My colleague Bobby Ackbarali who is based in Toronto will again do her competition evening gown."

[> Subject: Great news

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 08:39:52am

Thats really good news. I cant wait to see what he comes up with for Gabby. They had to change her whole look. What they are trying to make her look like sounds very exciting. cant wait to see

[> Subject: sigh of relief

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 03:12:32am

whoa Trini77 thats great news huh. Im very happy to hear that.our girls are always one of the best dressed overall. i mean anya`s outfits were just superb!
What color do u think will suit her Trini?

[> [> Subject: I like red....

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 03:26:24pm

I think red will look great on her. The gown will be great if its form fitting. I am sure some other colors will look just as good, maybe even a mixture of colors?.

[> [> [> Subject: That's what I thought...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 05:01:58pm

Red or green. Anyways, Bobby is the expert so I am totally confident that he is going to make Gabby look flawless for the EG segment.

Subject: Laura Ferreira Gallery-this lady rocks!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 19, 05:44:09pm

Fantastic photographer! Gabby looks hot.
All the photos are available at lauraferreira.com. It's official in my opinion-Gabby got a boob job. It's about time!

[> Subject: PLEASE DO NOT POST THE LAURA FERREIRA PICS OF GABBY!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 19, 06:04:10pm

I apologize folks. I just realized that the photographer requested that her photos from her portfolio should not be used without her permission. Gabby's photos all have the website on them which usually means that it is o.k. to be posted as the source is always cited. However, I have no idea if the photographer meant for the photos to be available for use on other websites. Please don't post any more of the pics.

John, if you are reading this please delete the Laura Ferreira photo from my previous post-Thanks in advance.

Again, I totally apologize for this mistake.

[> [> Subject: Forgot to mention...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 19, 06:17:48pm

I forgot to tell everyone that I did email John directly also when I realized my error. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake. I was just excited to see the new photos. All the photos can also be viewed at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laura_ferreira/

[> [> [> Subject: Oye...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 19, 06:23:16pm

...the pics of Gabby were actually on the home page of the Laura Ferreira website-it is only when I went to her portfolio that I saw the request that none of the pics be used without her consent so I am not sure if that includes Gabby's photos but I would rather not post any more out of respect to the photographer who also happens to be from T&T-I am so totally impressed with her work and proud to see another Trini performing with such excellence.

[> Subject: well

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 06:06:06am

Its totally possible yes, but I have to see more candid pics to decide. the thing is with these pics its very difficult to say, because of the best thing ever created.....aka photoshop.
and her pics seem to be heavily photoshopped. in those candid pics you posted she looks umm `normal`

[> [> Subject: Smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 07:02:41am

...I always like reading your post. You are like a breath of fresh air on this forum.

[> [> Subject: The Pictures

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 08:35:11am

what looks normal, is it Gabby or are you talking about the issue of her breast and if she got implants or not?.

I like the pictures from the website. The photographer did a good job.

On the issue of Gabby's breast. I think if she did get it done. Then its good, it could only make her look even better than she looks already. Also, if she did. Congrats to PE&A for take that extra step tp making sure T&T's reps are ready to compete with the best there is.

another thing is that gabyy may not be the first MT&T to get it done. I think there are a few others who have done it before.

I am still not toally convinced she did get it done. But, either way. She looks good and has a good chance of doing well at MW.

[> [> [> Subject: If she did get a boob job then she would be the 3rd in my opinion

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 09:01:02am

Danielle Jones definitely had a boob job and I believe Alexia Charlerie had implants for the competition that she removed when she returned hope (probably saline implants in her case).

I see nothing wrong with PE&A finally using plastic surgery. We will never have the nip and tuck culture of PR or Venezuela but the few MT&T who would agree to get improvements via plastic surgery is fine with me once it is nothing drastic. Imagine we can't even agree if Gabby got anything done even if she did. At least we know PE&A aren't going to suggest chopping up our ladies just for a crown.

[> [> [> Subject: well the post was regarding her tobagos

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 03:10:10am

i meant her boobs. im not convinced she got implants yet. if she did they are very small..lol. but hey whatever shes happy with. she is just so fab

[> [> [> [> Subject: Exactly!!!

Author:
Evaluator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 03:22:34pm

she is a very good shot for a top 5 again for T&T. Hopefully she can win but we all know how MW can be unpredictable at times.She does look good, and I cant wait to see that wardrobe

Subject: The only lady from the Pulse 8 band launch that I liked

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 20, 06:50:31am

This lady has a certain quality about her that I can't explain.

There was one other lady in a yellow costume with a great body but she looked totally boring in my opinion-yes she was beautiful but I thought "I've seen that before."

Then only problem with these band launchings is that you don't really know how tall the ladies are based on pics.

Subject: nada?

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 07:48:33am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-68p80.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.7.80

No new pics of Gabrielle?

[> Subject: Gabrielle

Author:
Pagent fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 17, 04:50:45pm
Author Host/IP: c-68-81-221-21.hsd1.pa.comcast.net/68.81.221.21

There are pictures of gabby on triniscene under Thompson celebration party.

[> [> Subject: No traces of any boob job...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 06:08:41am

...just the right clothes and support. Lol!

She is certainly not my "body type" when it comes to how I like to see my MT&T but she is looking fantastic. I hope she rocks the top 3 of MW-that would make it PE&A's most successful pageant calendar year.

[> [> [> Subject: Gabby and former MT&TU/W 2006 2nd runner-up

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 06:19:48am

">

[> [> [> [> Subject: Attempt 2

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 06:20:31am

[> [> [> Subject: okkk

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 09:53:49am

Hahahhaa,
cute pic. she looks fab as usual. i wish Peter and Co. would provide more updates about her preparation. They need a website

[> [> [> [> Subject: More of Gabby

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 11:39:06am

Adrian looking very sharply dressed with his charge.

I tell yuh, is ah good thing the Ministry decide to fund the reps. because Peter, Adrian and Alyson were looking like a bunch of old people before from all the stress to find money. At least they can relax a little now.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oh gorm Gabby

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 11:42:12am

...WE WANT AH CROW YUH KNOW. BRING IT HOME THIS YEAR!

As I have consistently said, she has the face of a winner-we are definitely in the running. I hope the gown is on point-not any of that tapestry mess they put Anya in for MU08. (Oh gorm, yuh know we sill love PE&A in spite of the poor choice)

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: true that

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 08:21:45pm

She needs a form fitting dress since she is so tiny!
I hope they get it right...but i think they will. Valene`s dress was stunning.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yes...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 11:07:58pm

Smurfguyl, you are so right. They need a gown that emphasizes how slim her waistline is. She needs a gown that is certainly form fitting for her chest and waist. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I hope Mr. Ackberali comes up with a phenomenal design as he did for Valene.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 19, 10:11:10am

I don't know what to make of Gabby's pics-in some she looks like she had some work done and in others her boobs look natural. So I guess I have decided that Gabby had some minor work done-regardless, whatever they are doing-it's working big time. She looks more impressive. I am personally going to count this as the 3rd boob job by a MT&T and 1st boob job for PE&A-Congrats! We don't ever expect PE&A to pressure any delegate into doing surgery but I am glad to see that they are open to the idea-however I draw the line at removing ribs as some people do to slim the waistline.

Subject: Missology

Author:
Pagent fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 02:30:13pm

There is a picture of Gabby on their forum that is generating negative comments.

[> Subject: Who the F%$K Cares?

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 05:17:02pm

People hate T&T's success. Period! Why waste our energy. We can appreciate our ladies.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 18, 11:04:35pm

Yuh know ah said I was keeping away from Missosology-I was actually trying to stay in the MT&T section to post pics of Gabby but this Trini man/woman called "Shelly" who obviously has a personal problem with Gabby is on there and I can't take that sh*t so I said something-and yes I could have said alot worse to he/she. Excuse meh behavior yes people.

Subject: Flashback!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 03:11:51pm

Our Michelle! When will T&T earn another crown? It's has been way too long.

All the best folks, just in case you all don't hear from me for a while. I have alot going on.

[> Subject: crown this year

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 07:02:30pm
Author Host/IP: EATcf-68p80.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.7.80

Yes same here Trini...but i always try to take a lil peek in here to see whats going on.

Subject: I love Anya!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 02:46:16pm

I know I am probably the only one who likes this young lady's look but I still think she is one of the most visually stunning women I have seen.

[> Subject: Stunning Anya Nathaniel!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 02:55:21pm

[> Subject: Ammm no eh...

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 15, 03:35:20pm
Author Host/IP: NoHost/64.28.142.9

Ur not the only one. I think she is fantastic and was hoping that she would have screened for MTnT'08. I hope to see her with a TnT sash soon.. All the best Anya....

Subject: Synergy Supermodel Season 3

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 06, 03:55:50pm

I like Ginette. Kerry-Ann could win but she is just a mess personality wise. I don't see any modeling agency that could put up with that attitude. Additionally, I finally heard her speak about her MT&T pageant experience-she though smiling and knowing how to take complements and speaking to people was "hard work." O.K To my knowleged, most of the top modeling agencies will tell you networking will get you alot of clients and exposure. As for the other models, I am still waiting to see who shines but there are about 3 others who I would like to see more of. I am still waiting to see when MT&TU/W screenings will be announced. Peter and Calvin French need to find a fresh face for the next pageant and I hope to see Makeda also in the line-up.

[> Subject: ?

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 05:56:41am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-678p5.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.34.5

Is ginette the one with the annoying voice?
or the one thats kind of quiet. my my my, that show is very addictive though, i have been watching it online.

[> [> Subject: This is the girl I like...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 06:29:04pm

Genette-the darker lady

[> [> [> Subject: I also like this lady

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 06:33:02pm

She is beautiful!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Who was the 13 year old...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 06:57:42pm

...that Peter said he wants for MT&T. The girl had a georgeous face and skin tone and her body was on-point which was shocking-she looked 5'6" at least in height so in 5 years I could not see her being shorter than 5'9" Interesting to note, that lookwise-even though she was only 13yrs old-she looked better than most of the ladies who made it to the synergy top 31 of season 3. Anywyas, I eh want to have to wate 5-7 years to see another MU from T&T so Peter better handle his business and get some stunners for the 2009 line-up.

[> [> [> [> Subject: ahhh yess

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 08:38:20pm
Author Host/IP: EATcf-678p5.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.34.5

Ahhh ok!
I like the one in the yellow dress and the girl in the second pic yes she is one of my favs.
i saw that 13 year old you were talking about on facebook. another dark skinned beauty with a wendy vibe going i think. but you know...she still has several years to go so we`ll see

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: The beauty queen of the Synergy edition 3

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 03:35:54pm

The lady in yellow probably has the 2nd best look-BQ wise.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Love her look...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 03:38:55pm

...even though she still have a bit of baby fat. Lol! Oh gorm, yuh know ah mean she body eh toned. Anyone know how tall she is?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: yes

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 12, 05:26:25am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-71p23.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.18.23

I love her look.

[> [> [> Subject: a mess

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 12, 05:29:13am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-71p23.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.18.23

I watched the last episode and she also seems to have a problem with her speech like Kerry Ann...i.e. their speaking skills suck.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Our Synergy beautyqueen...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 12, 06:20:57pm

Hey smurfguyl, you know I said I was not sure about Kerry-Ann's body if she every decided to re-enter MT&T-well after seeing more of her on Synergy-I don' think she is MT&T material unless Peter Elias has like $100,000 to spend on plastic surgery. She has a fantastic face, great skin tone and perfect height but I don't like her body frame at all. She is fit but somehow comes across as "plenty back" and "big boned" -I don't even know how to describe it so you must be really laughing hard. Anyways that is just me. I prefer my reps. curvier but tight, like Kenisha Selvon or Danielle Jones. I just don't understand how her legs could look so think and her lower abdomen area looks big.

Subject: Was Anya Ayoung Chee 17th at MU08?

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 09:46:53pm

...saw the placing on Gabby's wikipedia page and did read a comment on another website somewhere where someone did give an actual score and said she missed the top 15 by like 15 hundredths of a point. Well 17 minus 5= 12 position in the prelims overall and as I said we need to be top 9 to place.

Subject: Jade lee joy

Author:
Beauty Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 05:57:56pm

I found a picture of Jade but on Flickr Trinidad& tobago click on T&T page then click on more she is in a carnival costume laying in the grass she look flawless every c omment state that she is beautiful all the pictures is about T&T.

[> Subject: Yes...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 07:01:46pm

There are several pics of Joy and past MT&T's on that website. I did not find the pic you were talking about. Too bad we are unable to post pics from the website. I like the Laura Ferreira pic of Joy.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 07:08:04pm

I actually think it is the Laura Ferreira gallery you are talking about. As I have said before, Joy needs to go to Miss World. I hope Peter asks her to screen.

[> [> [> Subject: Link...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 07:12:52pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laura_ferreira/2074843234/in/photostream/?addedcomment=1#comment72157607220656360

[> [> [> [> Subject: Jade Lee joy

Author:
pagent beauty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 01:49:06pm

That's the one I just thought she look like a contender with heels on maybe Trini ladies need to be a little bit fierce and not be intimidated or seem overwhelm .

Subject: FYI

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 09:35:52pm

I just want to apologise. I know I said I would remain on the Missosology forum but my life is very busy right now and as Smurfguyl has said, my love affair with that forum is over. I requested that the poster Phenom be made the T&T Ambassador on that forum. I will try my best to make posts in the T&T section of Missosology but I DON'T WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY of knowing I have to do so. Sorry again folks! I really did not mean to lie-it's just I finally realised that I just don't want to spend alot of time on that website. Please forgive me for any offence I may have caused with my change of mind. Thanks in advance.

[> Subject: I feel you. Do what you gotta do

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 08, 06:32:17am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-71p186.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.18.186

hi Trini, i was wondering about what you decided to do.
I understand where u are coming from. i used to be on that site religiously but now i dont even bother. its a joke to me. ill stick to this forum and maybe the miss usa forum. ill still take a peek at the miss tnt section as missosology now and then, esp at pageant time, but i wont be posting.

[> Subject: Oh lawd

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 08, 07:20:40am

We go miss yuh as ambassador. Good luck with ur stuff. Things will be busy on my side too.. but i go still make the effort. Thank You for everything...

[> [> Subject: Oh gorm pressure...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 08, 03:55:11pm

Everyone I email to be the Ambassador say they not spendin' much time on that forum anymore so they don't want to be the Ambassador. I hope I don't have to stay as the Ambassador by default. I am really tired of that forum. Thanks for the feedback though folks!

[> Subject: sorry to hear your leaving

Author:
Babygirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 11, 02:58:27am
Author Host/IP: cuscon52816.tstt.net.tt/190.58.85.114

you were the best ambassador on that site. their behavior is really disgusting. Their culture is fueld with ignorance about the African etnicity. My big bro was once married to an Indonesian and it had to end because of the same "monkey calling behavior" Its really sad that in this century people can be so closed minded

Subject: forum

Author:
alberto
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 10:04:10am
Author Host/IP: ppp089210166214.dsl.hol.gr/89.210.166.214

Join our Pageant family in this new forum.

http://pageant-mania.ephpbb.com/portal.htm

u are more the welcome to join.

Subject: random thoughts

Author:
smurfgyl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 11:36:30pm
Author Host/IP: EATcf-70p201.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.17.201

I`ve been thinking about all our queens, and in terms of final night styling who got it right 100 percent. And the one person in my view who was flawless from top to bottom (hair dress accessories) was Kenisha. That look was perfection. "nd would be Maggie (I would just grab a pair of scissors and cut some of that fabric out). But Kenisha`s look was well thought out, and suited her complexion and frame perfectly.
Hope next year we get it right.

[> Subject: Well...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 05, 05:19:42am

The best for me were Kenisha, Wendy and Valene -if we are talking about how they looked onstage. I am sorry-Maggie looked good for the prelim but for the final the hair was a mess, the make-up and accessories were off and why the heck was she pulling a length of fabric that was like 12 ft on the floor long?-It was a bit too much in 2005 (althought I still think it is the best design I have seen at MU from a MT&T; Valene had the best EG for a MT&TW thus far-can't wait to see what Gabby will be wearing).

[> [> Subject: hrmmmm

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 05, 06:13:34am

In the past 4 years, two ladies come to mind, Valene and Danielle... Both looked great on the final night on their respective stage. They were pleasant surprises for me since I did not see their final night dresses until they were called among the top 15.

[> [> [> Subject: Hey PB,

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 06, 08:53:28am

For me if I had to choose the gown that was the best cobination of stage gown and competition gown-it would be Valene's gown last year-I have not seen anything from any other designer that comes close in the last decade. Danielle's gown for the final was actually an EG from one of the delegates at the local pageant. Remember Danielle was the "transition" delegate where the CCN group was handing over the franchise to PE&A-they had designed an orange disaster that Danielle wore at the prelims then Peter Elias and Associates told her to change it because it was a mess onstage-the rest they say is history. Danielle, though not one of my favorite MT&Ts had one of the most competitive bodies and yes, I believe the boob job helped her to make top 5.

[> [> Subject: yea

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 05, 06:16:22am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-678p97.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.34.97

Yes as for MW, Valene is definitely tops. She looked amazing from head to toe. Perfection!
Another gown I really liked was Nasma`s. It was a good design, and it fit nicely..I think it would have looked so amazzzinggg on someone else.

[> [> [> Subject: I agree...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 05, 05:30:04pm

...Nasma was just clapper material from the start. Rhian Vialva should have been MT&TU that year. What a waste of beauty!

[> [> [> [> Subject: I agree

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 05, 10:14:27pm
Author Host/IP: pool-71-165-222-68.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net/71.165.222.68

I thought I was the only person who felt Rhian should have won that year. Nasma just did not have what it takes at all (she looks much better now than she did when she represented us).

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I don't know how the heck the judges looked at this girl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 06, 08:30:27am

and then still decided to crown Nasma. It's a freakin' beauty pageant. All these passive Trinis like to come on here and reprimand me when I say that beauty should carry the the most weight at the local level and say "we prefer a lady who is intelligent," etc. I would personally like to know then if all the beautiful ladies in their family have stink attitudes and are stupid? Was Wendy dunce? Did Valene not know her right foot from her left hand? I tell you, if PE&A had the stinkin' thinikin' of these ridiculous Trinis who will never lift a hand to assist PE&A if given the opportunity, we would not have had the type of success we have seen since 2003. All scores in the SS and EG round should choose the finalists and be carried over to the interview round. We need to crown ladies who we believe would be the best at the international level not those who give the most intelligent answer at the local pageant.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: yeah....

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 06, 05:34:58pm
Author Host/IP: cuscon112585.tstt.net.tt/190.59.61.237

fuh real... i had picked her to win, i saw her in movie towne recently.. she looks great! They did get it wrong that year unless there was something terribly wrong with her personality or was not smart...

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: this chick is so fierce

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 08:39:43am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-678p243.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.34.243

Ahh, she is a south girl like me. you know i have to admit...at that time, and I dont think she was ready yet in terms of her personal development and level of maturity. However I think NOW is her time, she is soooo ready for the international stage! and she has such a great catwalk....what a waste.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well here's the dilemma...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 09:55:39am

...none of the other 11 delegates apart from Rhian would have ever been ready to compete realistically for a top 10/15 spot at MU-they just did not have what it takes. At the end of it all Rhian would had had at least 3-4 months (although I think it would have been 7-8 monts) to be trained and groomed if she was the MT&TU winner and we would have all thought she was in the running for a semi-finalist spot-the other 11 clapperss-so yes, she was WASTED big time!

Subject: Gabby's latest pics...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 12:01:10pm

O.K. I have to confess that when I saw the first pic I thought our girl had gotten a boo job and I was excited because she looked great-then I saw the other pic-Nope-as usual-tight top with fantastic lifting capability.Lol! Oh gorm people don't bite my head off-you all know I prefer natural MT&T's but I realize that I am probably the most open Trini poster on this forum when it comes to the topic of plastic surgery-and that only happed in the last few months-before that I would have said an emphatic "No!" However, we are a tiny country and we are competing with the nip and tuck crew of the latinas and Europeans so as I have said before Peter Elias would be remiss in his duties if he did not recommend cosmetic surgery to delegates who need them (Oh gorm doug pong meh for sayin' it).

[> Subject: Hi MW

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 02:58:40pm
Author Host/IP: EATcf-70p201.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.17.201

hahah the magic we women know about huh. all about the right clothes and the right bra yes!
Love love love Gabrielle but that first pic had me laughing. looks like a high school yearbook pic huh

[> [> Subject: Smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 05:37:42pm

...you really have a good eye for these things yes. So true-High school Musical pic! Anyways, I never saw her boobs look happier!

[> Subject: gabby's boob job?

Author:
the unknown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 06, 08:48:51pm
Author Host/IP: c-68-45-133-65.hsd1.nj.comcast.net/68.45.133.65

NO! People!! fuh real! the reason why i came onto this forum was to say that i think gabby got a boob job, and then i saw this thread. there is a pic of her on triniscene.com under the party "lending a helping hand" or something like that and her boobs really look done. even the pics here her boobs look done! i mean, nothing wrong with that, it's just our delegates are used to going to these competitions au naturale! i gues PE&A are taking that extra step. i haven't heard anything about surgery, but then again, that's nothing that trinidadians would broadcast

[> [> Subject: I am still not sure but I would prefer if she did get bigger boobs

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 07:14:54am

Yes, I said it months ago, and I am saying it again-some enhancement would be an improvement. I don't know what to make of the pics because her boobs only look a bit bigger in one pic-in the others they seem normal.

Her boobs look bigger here...

Her boobs look normal here...

We need to see more candid pics. I think it is possible since I thought from the start Gabby would look better with bigger boobs and I know Peter Elias would have thought too. If I had to put my foot down, I would say she did get a couple of small implants.

[> [> [> Subject: Yeah! T&T's 3rd boob job...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 07:17:35am

It's about freakin' time. Lol!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Folks You Decide!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 07:21:33am

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 07:32:19am

I'm convinced she got some minor work done on her boobs.

[> [> [> Subject: hahahh

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 08:44:39am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-678p243.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.34.243

Maybe thats why she was MIA for a while....there were no pics, she was no where to be seen. but i have to see more pics though. sometimes an outfit/bra combo can do miraculous things

[> [> [> [> Subject: Smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 09:19:32am

...you are really the expert yes because in this photo at the same event her boobs have totally disappeared. Only her pics in SA will tell the true tale. At the end of it all, the pics in which we think her boobs look big are taken somewhat from "above" but in the side pics they don't look like anything was done which suggests that she could have on a very good bra-or as in these latest pics those (don't know what you call them) that actually do the lifting and give a fuller look.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 09:50:11am

...just wanted you to know my theory-small implants + proper support (bra, etc). Lol! The slightly bigger boobs would even out her frame better-as I said a few months ago -she looked top heavy but all that "heavy" look was 99% broad shoulders and back. Small implants would give her a more appealing 3-dimensional upper body profile. Anyways, it will be interesting to see what other say when they see her latest pics.

Subject: Jade Lee Loy?

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 11:48:35am

Beautiful!

[> Subject: Nice...

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 01:45:08pm

She look great, I wonder how tall she be??

[> Subject: Looks good

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 06:24:22pm

This girl looks good but appears to be really, really short.

[> [> Subject: Well she is not under 5'6"

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 10:12:33pm

At the Tribe presentation she looked a little taller than Gabby so maybe she is 5'7" realistically or a little taller.

[> [> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 06, 10:37:03pm

To be totally honest, I prefer my MT&T to be 5'9" or taller but we have had a good track record with ladies who are 5'8". I really think we should not send anyone under 5'8" to MU and 5'7" for MW but I really like this girl's look. If she is short she is still MW material.

[> [> [> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 05:40:30pm

I saw Jade's model profile somewhere-she is 5'7"-I think she is still the right height for MW.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 06:29:51pm

I am 100% positive that Makeda needs to be sent to either MU or MW. June was O.K.-maybe she could scape a top 15 spot although I think she should be sent to Miss Caricom 2008. Valene is unavailable for 2-3 years and then who knows if she will be interested in being our MU rep. The only past delegate that I am not sure of but whose face I just love is Kerry-Ann. She has a great face, fantastic height and wonderful skin tone. However, I have reservations about her abdomen, she is certainly not the curviest (then again a few of the top 15 MU2008 semifinalists were certainly not what I would call the best bodies) and she poor communication skills. Yes she acts like a mini-diva but she has a marketable image. She would need an entire year to be groomed but if she could grow up in the next couple of years, I would like to see her re-enter (even thought I have reservations) because it is not easy to forget her face even if you did not like her at the pageant.

[> Subject: Kenisha was the face of MU2006...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 06:35:47pm

...while Kerry-Ann was the face of the 2008 edition of the Magnificent Seven. I know we have never had a diva as MT&T but maybe Peter Elias should keep an eye on this young lady over the next couple of years-if she can improve her communication skills and attitude she should possibly (I stress possibly) be given a personal invite by PE&A to screen.

[> [> Subject: Mag7 edition 2008

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 06:59:03pm

[> [> Subject: lawd it sounds harsh but

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 06:05:27am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-573p247.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/218.46.103.247

i think there is a diff between DIVA an B-------. this girl is just a B----- so i say no thanks. her speech is just way to poor though. most of her classes would be speak training, when would they get a chance to teach her anything else

[> [> [> Subject: Yuh eh easy yuh know Smurfguyl

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 06:53:17am

Anyways MU2003 was described as a b*tch but I so totally agree with you-if the attitude stinks she will get detroned and then Machel Montanto will bring her onstage at one of his concerts and act like this is a white vs black thing-LOL! I still cannot believe when he did dat for Chery Ankra who we all affectionately know as "big belly Cheryl." I mean who the heck ever loves pitch black ladies more than Peter Elias-some Trinis really ridiculous.

[> [> [> [> Subject: ??????????????

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 08:49:36am

Wow rewind! tell me this story I dont know it. I know the situation with cheryl, in fact i wanted her to win miss tnt that year....but tell me what did machel do?
hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Chile...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 05:35:03pm

...you didn't hear that Cheryl was making her sad face all around the place when she got dethroned. Machel brought her onstage at one of his events talking about how the girl should not be dethroned-I remember reading about it. But these Trinis are just ridiculous-Every body knows Peter Elias is all about brand T&T for years. This British import gets dethroned and all these people jumping on the Cheryl bandwagon saying she should not be. I am sorry-all these small minded Trinis could only see black vs white. Peter did not even get the benefit of the doubt for one second. Even though I was shocked when I heard the news that she was dethroned, the reason for the dethroning was no surprise-I remember seeing her in a pink costume just prior to the axing and thinking to myself-Kenisha and Jenna look good-why is "Cheryl still looking fat after 4 months-what was Peter thinking? " Now the know she was not serious about her duties. This is why I am glad Peter is at the helm of the T&T franchise-we will always have ladies who give 100% while representing us.

Subject: HUH!??

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 09:14:35am

This is too much.. When you guys get time check out the topic "Ricardo=Miss Universe 1000 B.C"

[> Subject: oh...

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 09:18:35am

on missosology.org Sorry

[> [> Subject: That forum is just too much drama

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 12:56:06pm

Imagine the creator of the Missosology forum calling Wendy "sh*t" and referring to black delegates as monkeys and creatures. I don't know if PE&A will continue their relationship with that website.

[> [> [> Subject: fools

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 04:37:07pm

its a joke.....to hell with that website i say. they are all a bunch of dumb_______

[> [> [> [> Subject: I am totally disgusted...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 05:43:14pm

...I never knew there could ever be so much drama among adults. I am keeping away from that forum for a while-will probably leave it in the end. It takes too much energy to deal with petty people who don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Really, if we don't send a white delegate when will they ever not have something bad to say about a MT&T. History itself is testament to that fact! As I have always said, this forum will always be HOME to the T&T supporters-Period!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: agreed!

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 05:52:46pm

its all very lame and same goes here i dont wanna be apart of it.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: as u said before

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 05:54:04pm

I hope Peter is taking note of this and severs all ties with those cuckoos.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: MISSOSOLOGY'S TOP 10 HOT MESSES OF THE WEEK!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 09:31:04pm

YES-INSTEAD OF THE HOT PICKS FOR MW08, MISSOSOLOGY.ORG SHOULD JUST HAVE THE HOT MESS OF THE WEEK-TOP 10:

1. SUAVE EXPOSING RICARDO AS MU1000BC-VERY GOOD INVESTIGATIVE WORK SUAVE!
2. Ricardo's (Missosology forum founder) BIGGEST BITCH FIT for being exposed
3. Ricardo =MU1000BC
4. RAJAT ACTING LIKE AN *** IN DEFENSE OF RICARDO'S INDEFENSIBLE POSTS AS HIS ALTER EGO MU 1000 BC
5. SUAVE BEING BANNED FROM THE MISSOSOLOGY FORUM (MF) FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH THEN BEING UNBANNED AFTER OTHER POSTERS OBJECTED
6. PEOPLE ON THE MF ACTING LIKE RICARDO CALLING BLACK DELEGATES MONKEY ETC., IS ACCEPTABLE SINCE IT WAS "ENTERTAINMENT"
7. SILVIO (SLAVE, I MEANT TO SAY HOUSE SERVANT, OF MARIA-god of nothingness) STILL ACTING LIKE A DUMBA## AND POSTERS ON THAT FORUM STILL SWALLOWING THE S$*T HE IS SHOVELING
8. NO ATTEMPT BY MISSOSOLOGY ADMINISTRATORS/MODERATORS TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM THE "MU1000BC" FIASCO OR AT LEAST DISTANCE MISSOSOLOGY.ORG FROM THE MISSOSOLOGY FORUM
9. POSTERS SHOCKED THAT SENSIBLE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE FORUM BECAUSE OF THE BLATANT LACK OF RESPECT AND LIES THAT ARE INNATE IN THE FORUM
10. MU1000BC'S FASCINATION WITH WHITE BEAUTY WHEN, AS EXPECTED, MU1000BC IS NOT WHITE HERSELF-HOW SICK!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE TOO RIDICULOUS-I HOPE PETER ELIAS AND ASSOCIATES DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE-PERIOD!!! OUR LADIES DESERVE MORE RESPECT THAN THAT!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I need some advice...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 09:43:25pm

I want to leave the Missosology forum but I don't want all the threads that I created in the T&T section of the forum to be deleted so I plan to ask for a downgrade to VIP status or something else instead of "Ambassador." I am really disgusted with the Missosology forum as it stands now and I don't want to post anything there anymore. However, I would really value anyone's input as to if I should stay on the MF but only make posts in the T&T section of the forum. I personally feel like I could leave that forum all together because this voyforum for me is home. The only reservation I have is that the way the missosology forum is set up we can create different threads with pics of our reps that will still be there 10 years from now-so at least we can see the history and work that every lady did. Right now it is difficult to get even 5 pics of Michelle Khan as MT&TW1995 or MT&TU96. What do you think guys/ladies?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oh yeah,

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 10:00:25pm

I hope if PE&A continue submitting pics and interviews with Missosology.org, they (or maybe Adrian on behalf of the team) at least issue a statement on this forum as to why they choose to continue their relationship-Let's be real-if they could describe Wendy as "sh*t" on the forum you know behind closed doors they probably calling her a "nig*#r." I don't see where there can be any middleground on this issue. No one from Missosology.org is professional enough to understand that they should issue an apology especially to pageant outfits whose reps. have been maligned. I don't care if it is the freakin' best pageant site in the world-I can't stand for world-class PE&A to bow their head to gutter mentality and behavior. I suggest PE&A do interviews with globalbeauties and if they want pics to get to most forums then post them in the pinoyexchange pageant thread.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: i think

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 06:03:07am

Honestly, my love affair with that site is over. Like this forum I used to visit, just as a guest for a lonnnnggg time but never posted anything. so this year i finally decided to join. but all that madness/sillyness and blatant disrespect is so disgusting to me, i want to no part of that place. i mean i know it was hard work for u to create all those posts...so i say leave them as they are. but its up to u if u wanna continue being apart of that world. i decided that i wont be anymore

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Stay on

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 06:37:03am

I'm so glad someone else remembered what Miss Universe 1000B.C/Ricardo said about Wendy. OMG... I think when I read that it hurt the most. And there was Mario to rub some salt in... Anyway...

Well I thought about it and while I was stunned at the revelation, we should treat him just like another poster say Mario and just ignore what he has to say. I believe there are other persons working on missology who are not as purile and tasteless as ricardo.

Missosology is still a platform to showcase Trinidad and Tobago to the rest of the world. Trini77 has done alot of work as ambassdor and I think you should remain ambassador. If it wasn't for you boi i dunno if we woulda have a TnT section and look how many ppl come to our section. Keep fighting, continue to post as you normally do, just put this aside for now.

Big up Trini77...

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I agree, Stay on

Author:
WestIndian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 04:59:44pm
Author Host/IP: cuscon30252.tstt.net.tt/201.238.125.73

PB is right. Stay on at least to post in the TNT section if nothing else. People look forward to seeing photos and to get information on our reps. We will leave ricardo and M to god!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thanks folks!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 04, 12:49:47pm

I have decided to continue posting in the T&T section of Misssosology and in threads devoted to MT&T or polls. I will avoid posting in other threads-I can't handle all that drama. I don't know where those people get the energy for all ah that confusion.

Subject: Work it girl

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 24, 03:34:38am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-679p224.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.35.224

[> Subject: Gabby!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 06:47:52pm

[> [> Subject: hi MW

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 06:06:37am

yes, her walk is killer. i saw the tnt fashion week on tv and all i gotta say is wow

[> [> Subject: blown away

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 06:44:10am

She could really work it on stage eh! Faye was another miss TnT who could really work a stage...

I going to say it, Gabrielle would have burned up the Miss Universe 08 stage!! You dont have to reply to that comment.. Awww Gabby baby.... lol...

[> [> [> Subject: poor gown choice

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 08:52:16am

oh yes.....my faye....! i love her so much. thats one miss tnt i think was cheated at MU. that girl was fierce. however that damn gown :-/ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
it was not a bad gown.....good for one of the pre-pageant events but NOT a final night gown!!! But i know the situation with the pageant company at the time, and the fact that heather jones had been given the initial ok. but damn!

Subject: O.K. Remember when I said...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 06:18:40am

...I did not see any dark skinned models at Tribe's presentation who were BQ material-well I found one-based on the pics on the Tribe's "Birds of a feather" website she looks like 5'8" and remids me a little of Makeda O'Neil.

[> Subject: Gabby in African Lovebird costume

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 06:21:16am

[> [> Subject: Oh my gosh...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 06:24:34am

...the brown skinned beauty's face is freakin' hot and she actually looks a bit taller than 5'8" based on the pic where she is next to Gabby. I love her look.

[> [> [> Subject: Really Nice..

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 08:12:31am

I think she is miss universe material! I hope she would screen next year!!! I hope someone gets more info on her. They all look lovely. Gabby will rock MW...

[> [> [> [> Subject: More of Gabby...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 08:23:12am

[> [> [> [> Subject: More of Gabby...hopefully it works this time

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 08:24:30am

SEVERAL PHOTOS OF GABBY AVAILABLE AT www.carnivaltribe.com

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Gabby!!!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 08:27:36am

Tribe's 2009 presentation

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Lovely

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 08, 11:00:48am

Lovely photos of Gabby. I must say, she really knows how to pose with her eyes. I like that, it makes her look so fierce.

[> [> Subject: ?

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 09, 03:24:11am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-573p181.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/218.46.103.181

isnt that makeda? it sure looks like her?

[> [> [> Subject: THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 09, 06:37:26am

...IT IS MAKEDA IN MY OPINION BUT HER FACE LOOKS FLAWLESS WITH ALL THE MAKE-UP. As I said since the last pageant, Makeda needs alot of prepration-9 months would be better or even a year because she freezes up on stage-but this girl is like another Danielle Jones-top 5 is very realistic with her but unlike Danielle, she needs alot of preparation. Peter Elias should campaign for her to re-enter. Beautywise she outshines both Anya and Gabby-that's what I said since the Magnificent Seven 2008.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Makeda...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 09, 06:45:25am

has a nice, tight, compact body like Danielle Jones-a body MU would love. People T&T does not have a culture of beauty, our population is tiny and the vast majority of MT&T refuse plastic surgery. Peter Elias and Associates cannot afford to waste this talent-they should hold the pageant this year and send Makeda to Miss Universe 2009-bodywise I think she is up there with Danielle Jones and Valene and she has more marketable appeal than Kenisha Selvon-whom I respect the most out of all our MT&T reps..

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Ok

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 11, 06:35:40am

Well if it was indeed Makeda in the tribe photos, she looked great. I was not impressed with her for MTnT 2008. After the show my thinking was she should not be sent to MU or MW but if she has transformed to the girl we see in those pics she needs to screen again. All the best to her tho.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 11, 04:42:37pm

Actually, after the fist couple of days when the Magnificent Seven 2008 were chosen, I thought-lookwise-Makeda had the most potential of all the ladies. I guess everyone sees stuff differently.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Skin tone

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 06:30:04am

I remember her face looking much darker than the rest of her body, it just did not look right.

[> [> Subject: I love that turquoise fabric for a Miss Universe evening gown, it looks like it will have lots of movement and the colour and pattern are enthralling

Author:
D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 09:26:05am
Author Host/IP: customer211.pool1.unallocated-106-64.orangehomedsl.co.uk/91.106.64.218

[> [> [> Subject: Well...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 07:45:18pm

I actually like the fluidity of the fabric but I don't like the turquoise color. If PE&A want to do something phenomenal for an EG I suggest they get a tall lady to wear it because the impact is going to be much better than on a short lady. PE&A's gowns to some extent are ahead of their time-Maggie's gown in 2005 would have been phenomenal if she was the 2008 rep., and suddenly yellow was popular this year while Kenisha wore a yellow gown at MU06 (and did you notice Ghana, who was a favorite that year and who wore white for the prelim EG segment, suddenly showed up in a yellow EG for the broadcast of the final). Countries with black reps. do pay attention to Peter's styling choices.

Subject: Flashback to Feb'08

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 08:43:00pm

I think this was one of the best pics from the 2008 edition of the Magnificent 7-Valene, Peter and one of his daughters.

[> Subject: Wow

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 01, 07:14:21am

Valene is so beautiful. I love her complexion. You know when she won I was at home for a a little while doing some work with a tv station. and she came in for an interview the day after the show. Tall, skinny and pretty...but i thought...no way...She had a MAJOR acne problem at the time.Now I look at her and I cant believe the transformation. I mean not only her face but just her overall personality development...and the the way she carries herself. Peter and co. really are a great team arent they

[> [> Subject: Our 2 fantastic MT&T2007 reps.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 06:22:39pm

[> [> [> Subject: o.k.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 06:43:05pm

Valene outshines Katrina hook, line and sinker in this pic and I see clearly now that Katrina is indeed short-probably 5'6"-I don't expect to see her at MU or MW. Can't wait to see Valene go to MU though.

Subject: Trinidad Express

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 07:05:28am

Anya Ayoung Chee
My Universe Experience
By Cedriann J Martin

Anya ayoung chee Photo: by wyatt gallery

Consider the beauty pageant as an existential enigma.

"I had a psychological, philosophical struggle," she said. "I was preoccupied with what being a beauty queen meant. What it meant about me. What I thought other people thought it meant: that the women don't have any brains, that they're parading themselves for the sake of competition, that you're selling yourself short if you do have brains. Now, having done it, I realise that the preoccupation with what anybody thinks was unnecessary. I was the one in it, shaping the experience. That was the lesson."

That introspection and sincerity would have struck like a lightning bolt in the Miss Universe pageant's question-answer segment this, or any year. But when the top fifteen were called last month in Nha Trang, Vietnam, Miss Trinidad and Tobago, Anya Ayoung Chee, wasn't among them. She recounted the rollercoaster of effort, expectation, disappointment and discovery from her Maraval gallery last week, the evening before her official, belated reception. (Anya stayed over after the pageant, truly exploring the host country before travelling to Cambodia with her boyfriend, photographer Wyatt Gallery.)

About three-quarters of the delegates, she said, were just there for the surreal ride. She was among the competitive minority.

"It was totally a double-edged sword," she noted. "There was no moment when you said 'okay, I can relax now'. You left your room wearing your sash and only took it off when you were going to sleep. You were supervised all the time. The reception was incredible. Every citizen knew it was happening and everywhere there were crowds and crowds. It was very exciting but it meant that you were on your game all the time if you chose to be."

Anya on stage in evening gown.

Getting press or a coveted spot on the pageant website didn't just happen. (Click the "contestants backstage" link on missuniverse.com and the first video that appears features Anya during her swimwear shoot.) Getting noticed was "exhausting" work.

I keep insisting in these pageant review interviews that the chemistry with other delegates must be claws-out-catty. Anya explained why it actually isn't.

"There was mutual understanding that we were all there for one reason. Everybody was mature about it. There was no bad-talking as far as I know. Part of the deal of being Miss Universe is being the kind of person who can rise above that pettiness and be professional and cordial to everyone," she said.

People were intrigued by her. They'd twist their heads to read her sash, then try reconciling "Trinidad and Tobago" with the Asian-looking beauty. (Did her appearance earn her any affection from the Vietnamese? "It certainly confused them," she laughed.)

She reflected that the depiction of country and self in the pageant context meant putting aside certain "edgy, alternative" elements of her personality.

"Artificial is not the word I'd use," she replied to my suggestion. "You're more or less a dramatised or exaggerated version of yourself. Maybe some girls were told more clearly what they should portray but nobody told me that I should be this or that. I was the best me. Granted, it was a version of me. There are other versions that wouldn't work in that scenario."

When Peter Elias, her family and the rest of the Trinidad and Tobago contingent arrived they got positive feedback on Anya's performance from other countries' pageant directors. She felt confident strutting into the final night. And after 14 of the finalists had been announced, Anya held out hope. She was momentarily crushed when the final name wasn't hers.

"I felt a lot of disappointment at that moment. The support was incredible and I was sad that I couldn't deliver. I wanted to be on that stage. I wanted the world to see Trinidad and Tobago. But after I cried and fixed my make-up I knew that I still had to represent my country. And I decided to move on and enjoy every moment after that," Anya recalled.

Six weeks later she still isn't exactly sure what to make of it all.

"My head had been in this zone that winning was the only option for three weeks. It is a funny place to be when you have expectations and you're also carrying the expectations of your country. It's very much speculation. The (Miss Universe) organisation has a business to run. They obviously chose a group of 15 who they felt were strong candidates for what they were looking for," she said.

Still, the journey itself has been invaluable. Collaborating with Meiling and Elias on her wardrobe (including her layered, free-flowing evening gown) was a treasured experience.

"I was very proud to have a largely local wardrobe at the pageant. I was a bit more upbeat and elaborate than the average person. I got the opportunity to express my creativity through accessories, lines, fabrics and cuts. Fashion is something I've always enjoyed and I will definitely pursue it more," she said.

She left her new job as Design Manager at Above Studio during pageant preparations. It was a difficult choice, but one that she now knows was right. Anya says that she'll be freelancing from now on, dipping into different projects including broadcasting, modelling, fashion design and collaborations with Wyatt.

"I was meant to make that move," she said. "I loved my job but I don't think I can sit behind a desk five days a week, eight hours a day. I enjoy having my hands in many different things. I definitely want to do a clothing line of my own. I'd love to have a company of my own where I have creative reign over many different genres."

Then there are the lessons any authentic experience of a new place brings. During the pageant she basically lived in hotels. But when the show wrapped the pair rented a motor bike and journeyed from Vietnam's temperate top to the tropical south with its blue seas and amazing stretches of desert-like sand.

"It's a very complicated culture. They were Chinese for a thousand years , then they were colonised by the French. But they always won the war and regained their independence. The country remains quintessentially Vietnamese. I find it amazing that they could maintain such a strong national identity. I'm sure it has something to do with being communist, but still "

She reflects that conservative Vietnam and Cambodia with its Indo-Chinese ethnic mix (where her features actually fit in) each offered completely different ways of thinking.

"When you experience that you really learn a lot about yourself. Inevitably," she said "that's a good thing".

On her blog, right under her name, are the words "sometimes I think too much". It's a useful idiosyncrasy for spinning as otherworldly and fleeting an experience as the globe's premiere beauty pageant into life lessons.

[> Subject: So right, it is a business at the end of a day

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 07:37:01am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-676p169.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.32.169

What a great interview. Not just fluff but she really expressed her true feeling...all the hurt and disappointment. Ah, ok no i`m reliving that entire experience, and I feel for her. There was really alot of pressure on her since we did not send a rep last year- and since Valene did so well.
But she is an amazing young woman.

[> [> Subject: Agreed!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 09:23:39am

It was alot of pressure and she handled it well. We had the right lady but it is a business and as we saw tall and white/latina was what was in-that's what had crossed my mind when I saw the results for the SS minicompetition. Added to that that Peter Elias basically buried her body in all that fabric for the EG competition and the SS walk was not on point-that's why I felt really at peace with her not making the semis-we have never placed if anyone whose walk was not on point at all.

I know PE&A learnt from this experience. It is quite obvious that he is on point with what is going to be big for fashion-who the heck knew twirling would be such a big hit? At the same time, I think this year showed us that we need to get the right gown first and foremost before we even think about what's the hottest thing in fashion. I remember seeing a pic of Anya in an orange outfit at rehersals 2 days after the prelim EG and I thought to myself "why the heck did he not use that color and build on that design?-she looked stunning in the orange and her face was on point. I could not believe that a little orange outfit basically flawed me why his white gown was a yawn. Maybe I am the only one who believe this but as I have said before, if the judges are not wowed within 2-3 seconds of seeing the lady in the gown then don't expect a good score in the prelim.

Additionally, I know we all had a problem with Anya's walk. I hope this was not a case of Alison letting the lady be herself on stage. I am sorry-but this is a competition and I think for the SS and EG every freakin' step should be taught because we all know what the heck worked. Look at Maggie-she was on point for the prelim and then for the finals she wanted to be an individual and hence the mop on the head-yes, Peter and Alyson are the experts for the stage but even I know it looked like a havoc and I loved Maggie-how the heck could they even imagine her making top 10 after that mess?

Anyways, Maggie's gown for me is no longer the worst competition gown I have seen from PE-Anya's design stole the cake this year-too much material for too short a lady. If we did not have to place in 2008-then that's fine but I would prefer if we went out with a bang in the prelims than a quite wimper.

[> [> [> Subject: go anya!

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 02:59:11am

Hahaha....I still love Maggies gown but you are right, im not sure if it was suitable for MU.
I know that orange outfit! Her hair was up....off her face...and it was a strapless orange dress. thats the best I saw Anya look in Vietnam! That color was amazing on her....
Yes I hope they get it, MU now is beyond having a good interview- you MUST be fierce, rule the runway, and look good in SS and EG.
BUt at the end of the day it just wasnt meant to be for her and thats ok. She was the best we had at that time yes....cause I really scared to think about Kerry ann or June in that position.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Oh my gosh...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 09:10:33pm

...Adrian would need a year for them to get learn standard english. Kerry-Ann with her attitude that she has exhibited on the Synergy model search would have been in line for a detroning! Anyways, I still think Kerry-Ann has one of the best faces I have seen at MT&T in recent years but I have serious doubts about her body (fat abdomen with skinny legs- I am still puzzled at how that could be fixed without nip and tuck-then again she is a mini-diva so she probably would say yes to plastic surgery).
I think it would be the one of the most hilarious things if we ever sent a DIVA to MU since we don't have a reputation of any of our reps being a you know what towards the other ladies.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 09:14:16pm

...you are too hilarious. I could see Kerry-Ann cussing out the judges if she did not make the semis. Lol! The girl has alot of growing up to do.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: hahahhah

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 01, 07:26:22am

a mess.....and every episode i watch it just highlights the madness even more. but she has a nice look and can turn out a mean picture. in fact she is probably gonna win...or be in the top

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I was thinking the same thing...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 01, 07:31:53am

...she could win, but the more she opens her mouth the more foolish she portrays herself as being. Anyways, remember the last MU winner from PR was not the nicest person in the world nor the smartest. Lol!

[> [> [> Subject: Maggies Gown

Author:
Babygirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 01, 01:46:23pm
Author Host/IP: cuscon64222.tstt.net.tt/190.58.130.0

I would have to disagree with you about maggies gown. A lot of pageant watchers were mesmerized by that gown. Maggie wore that gown like if it were her own skin and the way she moved in it was nothing short of magnificent. I think the problem with Maggie's look on the final night was her hair. if she wore her hair straight, somewhat like Oxana"s hair when she won and replaced that feather thing with the jeweled broach she wore at prelims we may have seen a different outcome. When i saw Colombia's dress this year it remined me of Maggie's. Could Maggies gown have been an inspiration for that design? Maybe. Maggie"s dress represented us and I loved it for that.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Babygirl, I disagree...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 01, 07:50:13pm

If I had to choose a gown that represented T&T or that I thought was the best design it would probably be Maggie's but it was totally not appropriate for competition-that 10-12 ft long train was too distracting. If it was a gown at this year's pageant it probably would have worked fantastically but for 2005 it was just plain distracting. Maggie carried it well though despite the poor hairdo and accessories.

[> [> [> [> Subject: wrong hair, but cool gown

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 08:22:05am

I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE that gown. i think it was one of the best designs ever and she wore it well. i agree with you about the hair...totally the wrong hair for her. So maybe with the right hairstyle it could have been perfect.
to be honest thats probably my fav miss tnt gown....
maybe with just a tad less fabric as Trini said.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I liked it alot

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 08:58:51am

Oye. Things have been a lil hectic on my side. I really had liked that gown. I think she was trained on how to "wear" it, i remember in "making of a queen" a local segment just before they aired the live broadcast, they were telling her how she should "step" out of the dress at some point etc. The design was great. Again her look on the final night compared to the prelims was her downfall. I liked all of that dress.. lol

Subject: Happy Independence Day!

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 08:43:09am
Author Host/IP: cuscon109919.tstt.net.tt/190.59.51.131

[> Subject: Yes...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 04:11:08pm

...Happy 46th! We need alot of prayer to deal with the crime situation since not much is being done by anyone in authority.

Subject: Gabby looks totally east indian in this pic...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 09:35:46am

So I guess we will be seeing a tanned MT&T in SA. Peter Elias sumitted this pic to the Missosology Admin today.

[> Subject: Hrmmm

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 03:24:44pm
Author Host/IP: cuscon109919.tstt.net.tt/190.59.51.131

I hope I dont sound overly critical but for some strange reason I dont like her look in this pic.. Mabe the lighting was off.. But she is still a sight to look at.

[> Subject: Hi MW

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 03:00:42am

Not her best pic. The lighting is very poor. Think its just the makeup/bronzer look they were going for. She is still fierce. The thing is- even in a bad pic she blows so many girls outta the water.

[> [> Subject: I did not like this pic also...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 07:39:31am

...Peter can't afford to get her styling wrong because the T&T public will place all the blame at his feet if Gabby misses the top 15.

Subject: Hi Anya.

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 06:06:10am

[> Subject: at first i though

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 06:07:14am

You know I thought this gown would have been her EG choice.

[> [> Subject: Me too..

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 07:36:45am

I think she at least looks better in it than the white one she eventually wore. Anyways, hope Pete understands that we want a tall MT&TU09!

Subject: Gabby's pics are up on the MW website

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 06:21:11am

...they look unphotoshopped and she has on very little makeup-only the lip gloss is obvious. She looks good though.

[> Subject: A fan's photo of Gabby on her FB page

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 07:55:12pm

[> [> Subject: ohh

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 28, 05:19:30am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-677p227.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.33.227

cute dress

[> [> [> Subject: I would really love it if Gabby...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 29, 10:04:25am

...wins MW08. As we all know, I am not a big fan of her bodytype, but I think she has the right stuff to make a wonderful MW. She has the looks, intelligence and confidence to pull it off. Her biggest challenge will be making the top 15. After seeing some more pics of the regional delegates, DR is now probably the big favorite for the regional title with T&T very near behind. I was a bit disappointed with the Bahamas' photo shoot with Fadil-she is now firmly my#3. Really, I have to say to PE&A that if we crown dark skinned beauties (which I personally think is their favorite type of beauty) please let Calvin French do the official photos. Kenisha was the best example yet-Fadil's shots of her could not even come close to Calvin's photos. We know about how to celebrate a black woman without trying to make her look white-look at all the freakin' magazines-unless it is a high fashion shoot- you will not see more than the occasional one dark skinned model.

Anyways, I hope Peter has already identified a couple of strong ladies to invite to the next screening.

[> [> [> [> Subject: coming back strong in 09

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 05:01:45am

bahamas is not a favorite of mine. i think she is one of their best candidates, but she is still not strong enough to make the cut. I like her- but I dont think she has a chance. I actually prefer Jamaica(I mean we cant deny it, they have been pretty good at MW). Top 2 from our reigon, Gabrielle and DR but I still think Gabrille is better than DR, she has a lil extra something I see.
I think Calvin French is amazing! I mean his photos of Valene are just stunning.....same level or even better than Fadil`s which can sometimes look abit too airbrushed for me. But i think Peter and co will get it right next year...the total package is what we need right, if we wanna win this.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Have you seen Barbados' rep...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 07:00:30am

I think lookswise she is the most beautiful Miss Barbados that I have seen at either MW or MU. I still think Gabby has her work cut out for her but remember that she needs to win the interview segment to secure the regional title and I think she has what it takes to do it.

Miss Jamaica is cute and not that I think about it-I personally believe that Jamaica will always be a favorite of Julia so she does have a chance to make it. However, I hope we never crown a lady like this because all she could do for our country is clap at the int'al event. I know this may be too blunt, but she is 5'5" and cute-I saw this at high school-I think she will get lost in a crowd but I totally expect Wilnela and Mrs. Morley to find her. Jamaica placing would not be really surprising but this year's MPR is horrible to say the least-I guess they are going to all the cosmetic stuff they could do to make her look her best but really...

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: forget the latinas the caribbean will dominate

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 31, 03:03:31am

Yes Jamaica will always be her fav...so we cannot just watch Brittney and say oh please! But Gabby will be the NO. 1 caribbean queen i tell ya..hahaha
Yeah i saw Barbados. Im so happy Barbados and Bahamas got 2 good reps. Maybe the Caribbean will dominate MW. That will so great to see

Subject: Anyone lookin' at Synergy Top Model series?

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 28, 09:55:58pm

I have not seen all the clips but really...I am so glad Kerry Ann was not MT&T-very beautiful face but oh my-does she not realize that sometimes the smartest thing to do is to just shut up? Anyways, I hope PE&A announce screenings for MT&T by January for the latest but this year would have been better in my opinion. For MU we want no one under 5'8" but ideally, 5'10" and taller would be more desirable.

[> Subject: I know!

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 29, 04:07:51am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-70p216.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/210.231.17.216

hahaha, my goodness I didnt want to say anything but whoa! she was one of my favs for the crown but my oh my....what awful speech! another person with that problem is June Lightborne (shes not in the synergy comp, but I`ve seen/heard her before, sounding just as awful as Kerry ann)...so at the end of the day i think Peter and company got it right with Anya and Gabrielle.

[> [> Subject: I hate...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 29, 09:52:04am

...people who always have to comment about everything-they tend to be in the center of alot of confusion and gossip. I am not saying this is Kerry-Ann but certainly, in front of the camera, this is what she portrays. Well at least now I can say that a mini-Diva competed at MT&T.

Smurfguyl, you know I got the top 4 right at the Magnificent 7-2008 edition. Makeda should be the one strong call back but she has some serious stage fright when it comes to the interview portion-that is my major concern. I was actually thinking that maybe Kerry-Ann should re-enter if she could tone up-my problem with her body is that even thought she has slim legs her abdomen tends to look a bit "fat." I don't know any delegate who has really had that problem so I have no idea if exercise could correct that. Nevertheless, I hope we see another six-foot stunner at the 2009 screenings. I am still waiting to see a MU/MW from T&T that is of east indian descent. Will this new pageant year finally be the year?

[> [> [> Subject: maked needs to try again!

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 05:04:30am

Im just soo happy she didnt win, from what i`m seeing on that show. Its just a mess. Think she will be a great model....not a beauty queen...
U know we really never know about the girls` attitude. I mean we hope they are nice, but at the end of the day we never know.
I never saw the Interview portion of Miss Tnt so i have no clue about Makeda, but I love her look so much!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Makeda...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 30, 06:50:46am

...sounds intelligent in the 2 or 3 newspapers interviews I have seen and she has a degree in English or something to that effect (but don't quote me on it-I could be wrong) but she was 100% a bunch of nerves for the interview at MT&T-the same happened to June. However, Makeda is one lady we should definitely see again at MT&T-she has the look and is about 5'8" considering she is taller than Gabby. She just needs to have more experience speaking in front of a crowd. Additionally, the girl volunteers to work with autistic children-I don't know many people who would do that.

Subject: Beautiful Gabby!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 09:12:40pm

[> Subject: Wow-Gabby looks freakin' thin here

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 09:25:39pm

She really want to win this thing...

[> [> Subject: Gabby...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 09:33:42pm

[> [> [> Subject: Looking good!

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 22, 10:20:27pm

Been focusing on the olympics so much don't have time to check in on the forum. Gabby looks great, I hope she keeps it up.

[> [> Subject: Old pic...

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 06:22:40am

I think this is a pic from a couple years ago.. But my gosh!! I saw most of her pictures she had up and they are all great!! Soo much appeal...

[> [> [> Subject: pic above

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 06:24:57am

I was referring to the pic above where she looked thin.

[> [> Subject: YES

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 07:11:40am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-573p196.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/218.46.103.196

This is the worst pic Ive seen of her (facially) and its still fierce!!! My god she can take an awesome picture. I think the only Miss Tnt with such a hot portfolio is Valene.

[> [> [> Subject: i was

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 07:12:45am

same here i was talking about the SS pic

[> [> [> [> Subject: Hey guys...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 12:51:01pm

...you see, you all have seen more of Gabby than I have I actually thought the pic with the black SS was a recent pic since that was the thinnest I have seen her look in a pic. The others I thought were from a year or 2 ago.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: O.K.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 01:08:25pm

...since everyone else is too shy to say it I will-Gabby has some sweet legs!-Hot like congo pepper!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 21, 08:56:46am

Yuh is a trini indeed. yuh know how long me eh hear that phrase.. lawd.. Glad to see she is now at the 2nd spot.. Yes she is hot hot hot...

[> [> Subject: old pic

Author:
pageant realist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 25, 11:55:48am
Author Host/IP: c-68-45-133-65.hsd1.nj.comcast.net/68.45.133.65

this picture is like 5 yrs old!!!

Subject: Looks Amazing

Author:
C
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 25, 08:30:52am
Author Host/IP: ool-18ba76ed.dyn.optonline.net/24.186.118.237

Gabby looks fab. Her body and pics are on point. I see her winning at least MW Caribbean. That beauty cannot be denied. Peter has a few more weeks to prepare her and she should use this extra time wisely. What can I say we Providence girls have it (smile). What's up Trini77, PB and smurfgyul nice to c u guys holding the fort down

Subject: Anya is a costume model for Islandpeople's 2009 presentation.

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 24, 10:55:52pm

Subject: Miss Teen World 2009 Amy Jackson from Liverpool, England

Author:
Miss Teen World Organization
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 24, 06:50:14pm
Author Host/IP: c-98-201-12-202.hsd1.tx.comcast.net/98.201.12.202

Photobucket

Subject: FORUM

Author:
ANGEL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 24, 03:41:45am
Author Host/IP: ppp079166249151.dsl.hol.gr/79.166.249.151

REGISTER IN A NEW INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS FORUM...!!!!!

Subject: Current top 4 in Caribbean for MW08

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 08:16:03pm

The top 3 are debatable in terms of placing but I think the top 2 should be
1. Trinidad and Tobago or Bahamas
3. Dominican Republic
and solidy in 4th place:
4. Jamaica

I hope T&T and Bahamas make it to the finals because they are the strongest from the Caribbean. DR is close by but I personally think her face looks a little plastic and Mrs. Morely usually choose ladies whose faces at least look more natural but she is a strong contender for the finals. One of these 3 ladies deserves to be Q of the Caribbean 2008.
Jamaica-well, she is beautiful but really-if she was MT&T I would say to PE&A to not even bother to turn up just to show a pretty face. I think Priya could acutally beat her on a level playing field (and I don't think Priya could ever place in MW without winning a fast track event). However, Brittany is MJ so she realistically has a chance to place as long as Wilnela and Mrs. Morley are on the judging panel. I think she has a realistically chance of placing, even ahead of the other 3 from the region previously mentioned as we know the ball ain't all round at MW.

I hope Gabby is working her tail off to prepare. These extra 11 weeks all count. I really want to see a crown on Gabby's head on Nov 29th that belongs to MWorg.

[> Subject: its her crown for the taking

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 22, 01:35:47am
Author Host/IP: EATcf-679p224.ppp15.odn.ne.jp/220.212.35.224

I think Gabrielle will be the queen of the Caribbean hands down. Bahamas is nice, but cant come close to her.Same with Jamaica. They are both pretty but Gabby has that extra UMPH!

Subject: Another MV2009 stunner!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 21, 05:13:27pm

Remember this is what we have to contend with. They are not going to crown anyone under 5'9" as MVUniverse. I don't want to see another short MT&T at MU anytime in the future. Minimum height should be 5'8" from now on.

[> Subject: I was trying to figure out who she remids me of...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 21, 11:56:12pm

...I just realized that the way she smiles reminds me of Heidi Rostant-one of our most beautiful MT&TU (if only Peter was allowed to train her-that prelim interview fiasco would have probably been avoided).

Subject: Miss TNT Universe 2009

Author:
mcc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 21, 07:49:32pm
Author Host/IP: fl-71-51-170-45.dhcp.embarqhsd.net/71.51.170.45

How much is the entry fee to Miss Trinidad and Tobago???

[> Subject: If you mean to screen...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 21, 07:57:47pm

...I have not heard of any since Peter Elias and Associates have taken over the franchise. In the couple of ads that I have seen they only ask that you walk with high heels and a swimsuit to screen, and I suggest you arrive a couple of hours before the screening commences.

Maybe someone who resides in T&T could give a more accurate picture of what takes place but to my knowledge, PE&A are only interested in getting the most competitive ladies.

Subject: Gabby at #2 on Missolology's 4th edition of the MW08 hot picks!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 10:44:07pm

Subject: Miss World Queen of the Caribbean 2007

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 05:23:34pm

Subject: ...

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 05:22:28pm

And at the end of the day our record speaks for itself. so we don`t have to go down to their level.

Subject: Well Yendi looks like she is definitely MJU2009

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 18, 09:34:33pm

From pics this year it looked like Yendi was working overtime to get her thunder thighs down and now she has gotten breast implants. She will probably now rave a realistic chance at top 10 in MU09-maybe now she may even be in the top 5 running.

PE&A are going to have to "come good" if they expect to crack the top 10 of MU09.

[> Subject: HAHA, i think Yendi is one of the best the Caribbean has seen.

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 06:32:00am

ok
1. umm you sound like you`re hating a lil bit. Not a good look LOL.
2. the chick is FAB
3. I dont think shes gotten implants. its the angle. her boobs are still tiny..its the fit of the dress and the angle.
regardless, with her small boobs, she is definitely a beauty and will make the cut if she goes to MU. I mean of course I love my Trinis but I`m not gonna hate on her because she`s not Trini..she`s beautiful.

[> [> Subject: I don't think so...

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 07:14:05am

I dont think he has anything against Yendi. I understand his call for TnT to send the best possbile girl to MU09 regardless. Speaking for myself, because of Jamaica's "ambassador", i dont see miss jamaicas' in a positive way. I have nothing to say to Mario who always try to degrade past and presnt Miss TnT's.

Yendi, I think she is beautiful and does resemble beyonce alot. I did not like her "in your face" attitude she displayed in some of the miss world videos. Seemingly too "pushy".
Good luck to her tho.
Oh I so disagree, i dont think she is one of the best, too many names comes to mind who I think are much better.

I think that Valene is the best MWTnT and MWCaribbean that I have seen in recent times.

[> [> [> Subject: I call it as i see it

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 09:13:30am

valene is pretty awesome, and I love her alot. But because of some idiot on a message board im not gonna deny that this woman is fierce. fact is if she had a TNT sash we would all up on her...she would be the most amazing, beautiful girl. but she isnt wearing our sash so people make inappropriate comments. for example writing that she has `thunder thighs` ins in poor taste in my view. if someone wrote about Anya`s teeth, people would be so mad. so I`m just saying, the hating is lame in my view.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Yuh have a point but...

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 11:00:18am

I did not say she was not fierce, as i said she is beautiful, i just din like her "in your face" attitude during MW. Well that idiot created a stigma for MJ. But I will give credit where it is due (i go try). lol

About the thunder thighs, you have to understand Trini 77, i strongly believe he did not mean anything by it, you may or may not recall depending on how long you joined the discussion board that Trini77 referred to Kenisha as "thunder thighs" just after she was selected for MTnTU, he had posts like "Thighs thin, she's in..." Thats Trini77 for you. She did get her thighs down eh. It may appear as though he is hating on her but i dont see that being the case. I dont think Trini77 has any reason to hate on her.
If Yendi was MTnT, believe you me if Trini77 did not say it i would have, she would have needed to work on her thighs.
Regardless, if she is MJU 09. Good luck to her and i wish her the best.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Oye...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 11:36:33am

...thanks for the accurate observation. I had only read Smurfguyl's comment when I did my first reply. As you have accurately pointed out, I have been on this forum for years when it was only a couple other posters on the forum. The "thunder thighs" comment was a critical and accurate one. From years of being on this board I have learnt to be a little more diplomatic in some positions (ex. when Anya was at MU) but I have also learnt at the same time to be blunt when it comes to critical comments (especially when there is time to make meaning ful changes). When Kenisha was crowned-the big thing on this forum was that we all wanted to see her slim down the thighs. "Thighs thin, she's in" was our motto for literally 2-3 months on this forum.

I personally think Yendi is fantastic in terms of beauty and appeal. Trinis always like a good freakin' competition. Even if we get beat we still partying and ready to go again for the next competition-look at what happen for the world cup-people in Germany could not understand why Trinis were parting up the place when England won the match. You know we always like to give people a run for their money and make them sweat even if they end up winning in the end. I would welcome Yendi's presence at MU-we would have even more excitement on the board.

On an aside, if Yendi was indeed MT&T as you propositioned, trust me-I would have a mouthful more of criticism to say-but it would have been constructive.

Additionally, I know some people had issues with my comments about Anya while she was at MU-WHAT I WOULD SAY IS-IF YOU COULD LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS-you would see where what I said was critical. She was already at the competiton-no time to change-only the walk. Remember I asked if Anya was injured in any way after I saw the SS walk? Did people even realize that I said I was going to stand by Peter's gown only because it was Peter but that I thought it was a very risky design? Anya was already in the heat of things and stuff was already going wrong-WTF could they realistically do-that's why after the finals I said they should get some real die-hard fans to look over stuff. If I had seen that mess a month or 2 beforehand I would have already voiced my opinion.

In all, I see nothing with honest, constructive criticism.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: i hear yuh

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 05:19:51pm

well of course these are just my views and yes maybe im wrong. but this is just the way it looks to me.
even with the in your face` attitude if this was a Trini, we wont notice, but another girl....we will point it out huh.
do you have any clue how many people who are familiar with Gabrielle hate her? because of this same `in your face` attitude u speak of. However maybe its just me, I think if a girl is gonna do this ( compete against 80 plus beautiful women) she kinda needs a lil bit of attitude. Nice girls dont always get noticed.
even watching Miss Tnt, I saw the same kind of attitude from Gabrielle...I love her...but I`ll point that out. I also don`t see anything wrong with some attitude in this scenario.
And the point is there is a difference between (and im not directing this at you PB im just speaking in general..about what is see going on at the other board) constructive criticism and HATING. What i see displayed is just hating..
Again I have to bring up Anya..and how upset people would get over negative comments.

[> [> Subject: I am not hating...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 11:14:47am

...she looks much better than from her stint at MW07. She had very thick thighs and so the "thunder thighs" comment is truthful including the observation that she looks like she is slimming them down. Kenisha had thunder thighs when she was crowned but our girl got them down in like 2 months. Yendi realized that she would need more time and so she has really started making her changes early. If she went to MU looking like she did at MW I would have thought she would make top 15-now she looks like a solid top 10 and maybe even top 5-I don't get where the heck you think I am hating-maybe you reading so much of Mario's nonsense you think I am jealous.
P.S. They are breast implants-look at the candid photos from MJW08 and from MW07-same gown-alot more boobs-they look tastefully done like MU08's, so they look more natural. It is a definite improvement in my opinion.

[> [> [> Subject: MT&Ts & Plastic Surgery

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 11:45:50am

Oh I know I have said this before but I will reiterate again. I believe that if we crown a MT&T and she does look like her image would improve with some cosmetic surgery-I think PE&A should at least propose some work to be done and offer to pay for it. I hope people don't pong me for this but in my opinion 2 MT&TU reps have had plastic surgery-Danielle Jones and Alexia Charlerie. Alexia apparently had them removed after the competition but I think Danielle still kept hers. I remember Danielle in SS at MT&T-small boobs but at MU they were fuller and rounder-not gaudy but enhanced slightly.

Subject: Miss World 2008 dates

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 18, 09:48:14am

The pageant will run from Nov 1st to Nov 29th-the host will be announced in 2 days.

Subject: 2009 MISS TEEN WORLD PAGEANT

Author:
Miss Teen World Organization
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 17, 11:31:01pm
Author Host/IP: NoHost/209.59.37.231

Photobucket

Subject: Just a little pic I saw on Missosology...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 16, 09:20:29pm

...Lol!

[> Subject: This could still be PE&A's most successful year

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 17, 12:00:34am

...a win by Gabby would certainly seal the deal. She has the face of a winner and is one of the 10 favorites for a WIN (not just placement). I have a good feeling about our girl.

Subject: oh yessss

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 16, 08:49:52am

Silver silver!!

[> Subject: Thank you smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 16, 09:35:00am

I had no idea we won silver in the 100m until I saw your post. I am very proud of Richard Thompson and also Marc Burns for making the final.

[> [> Subject: Our boy-World Class!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 16, 03:23:41pm

I am so proud!!! I believe he also set a new national record-maybe I am wrong but I know for certain it was one of the fastest times for a Trinbagonian athlete.

Subject: Gabby's Interview on Missology

Author:
JustMe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 08:29:12am

Hey guys, check out Gabby's interview on Missology's website it is fantastic. Her photos are sensational, she looks so beautiful.

Go Gabby!!!!

[> Subject: and i wont pull the old switch

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 09:09:06am

Great interview, amazing pics- she sure has the `pout` down hahha....so fierce.
so im just gonna say it from now, i think she`s gonna win MW.

[> [> Subject: Gabby...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 10:12:28am

Excellent interview. She sounds like a MW in the making.

[> [> [> Subject: Gabby's pics from Missosology

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 10:19:59am

[> [> [> [> Subject: I've said it before...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 05:37:03pm

... MW is unpredictable-she may not place but at the same time you think she could win the title-the thing is she has the face of a winner-so regardless of if she does or not-she is currently in the running for the crown. I have a really good feeling. If she wins the regional title then I think she could upset Europe and the Americas for the main title.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: wont be another MU 08 situation

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 07:45:57pm

Its unpredictable, but this girl is awesome. so she is gonna be in there, and in my view, has a top 3 spot booked.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: RUMORS! RUMORS! RUMORS!

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 15, 08:52:55am

On the missosology board someone is saying that Peter Elias plans to send Gabby to MU09 if she does not win MW08. I hope Gabby wins MW08 then because at MU the ball is round-I can see Gabby making a big impact at MW but I just don't think she is MU material. I wish I did post "Anya may not place in the final 15" on the day of the MU08 final like I wanted to so people would take my view a bit more seriously-I have never gotten a non-placement at MU wrong and I believe that if Gabby is sent to MU the only way she could crack the top 15 is by Trump voting her in-and that is not going to happen-Period! She is broad and so looks short and she does not have the SS body I think of when someone says MU. I don't want to see Gabby at MU-maybe I can change my view after seeing her at MW but at present I don't see that happening.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: im the opposite.

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 15, 03:31:23pm

Wow, i totally disagree..i dont even think her height will hurt her at MU. I think she will make the top 15 quite easily. she is very curvy and has a great toned body. many curvy women have won MU (for example all the recent latina winners-except Dayana). And many women who are not so tall have won. I think it all comes down to performance...and from what I have seen from looking at miss TnT and Tnt Fashion Week, Gabrielle can do just that- perform. I mean I love Anya, but at the end of the day her performance just wasn`t good and thats why she didnt make the cut, no matter how awesome her interview probably was.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hey Smurfguyl...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 15, 06:09:45pm

...you know I always like reading your post-imagine we are totally opposite in opinions and still we know how to have respect and conduct a mature conversation-wish other C'bean people could do the same. Lol!
Anyways, maybe after seeing her at MW I might change my mind but really I would love it if she wins MW. When I said I don't see her in the top 15-I should have clarified-I think she will have her work cut out to make top 9 on merit-top 15 on merit is quite possible but Trump choose 6 spots (not 5). That being said both Anya and Gabby are better than at least 7 of the ladies in the MU07 top 15 so I guess that you could be right. For me however, I don't think T&T will ever benefit from any of the preselected 6 by Trump and as Anya's non-placement proves-we get anything wrong (in this case SS walk and gown)-we are out of contention.
I still don't see Gabby in the top 5 of MU at all and I personally would prefer a tall lady at MU-Makeda is currently my pic from past ladies who are eligible (Valene is unavailable for the next 2-3 years because of college). Peter Elias and Associates could have easily crowned 2 winners and had one first runner-up at the last Mag 7, however, I think they purposely chose the 2 runners-up because they have very good potential to make an international impact. I am expecting to see one of the two screen for the next edition of the Mag 7.

I think that the person who posted Peter wants to send Gabby to MU09 may be lying because firstly, we all know Mrs. Morley would not appreciate any MW delegate going to MU before her reign is complete (unless it is the African continent which is generally the weakest region at MW). 2) Peter Elias has never sent a MW directly to MU without her completing her previous reign and re-entering another competition and finally, Peter Elias is NO IDIOT-his organization is very professional and understands the importance of maintaining good relations with both MW and MU-they regard both on equal footing.

If Gabby has to go to MU, it is not going to be in 2009.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: thanks and I love reading ur posts as well. we disagree so well dont we?

Author:
smurfgyrl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 16, 08:09:17am

I swear some of those folks at missosology (ahemmm MARIO) just leave me wondering sometimes. waste of time, and most of the time DEAD WRONG!!
But as you said Peter and crew know what they are doing right.. I agree with u though, I think that person was just yapping, without any facts.
Such a pity about Valene, I want to see her at MU so badly...I just love her. Anya gets my respect as well because I can tell she worked really hard, but the entire package (as u pointed out gown choice, walk and some other things) was just not together. I saw alot of improvement from Miss Tnt to though, which is why she gets my love and respect. But at the end of the day I must say I had no problems with the top 15 this year...my only question mark was Italy.

Ahh, but I have a question for you. what do you think about yendi at Mu09?
I gotta be honest I think she will do well. I mean she needs to work on her body, specifically her lower half, BUT I think she has that kinda beauty that will really work on the MU stage. That kind of Beyonce look will really do well I think. MJ Organization need to consider sending her to MU if they wanna make the cut.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yendi would make the top 15...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 16, 09:41:47am

...she would probably even make top 10 but it would be a joke if she is top 5 in gown-her entire upper body is so shapeless. For the last 3 years at MW, in my opinion, Jamaica has been using the same idea for the EG design and I do have to say that their choice of gown does create the impression that the ladies wearing them are curvier than they actually are. Yendi would be a big media favorite because facially she looks by Beyonce, she is tall and she likes attention but no way would she win.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Gabrielle

Author:
PB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 15, 09:47:53am

HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Subject: Love this

Author:
Lingintexas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 09:04:16pm
Author Host/IP: c-98-194-206-254.hsd1.tx.comcast.net/98.194.206.254

Nothing seems to rile up the Jmaacians more than other "small" islanders doing better than them. They have quoted themselves as being the standard of the Caribbean. My response is for what high levels of crime, unemployment and social unrest. I know Gabby will take it this year I can smell it.

[> Subject: What standard...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 15, 08:45:42am

...they don't know how to give complements to other nation's reps., they only bash T&T and the Bahamas because in their mind the "white man" still have a "black quota" at these pageants (you ever hear them comparing DR and PR to MJ?), and they tear down T&T's reps without reservation but the minute a Trini makes an honest critical comment they cry 'bashing.' They are the standard of everything I hope T&T will never be.

Subject: Gisell

Author:
Lingintexas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 14, 09:09:07pm
Author Host/IP: c-98-194-206-254.hsd1.tx.comcast.net/98.194.206.254

By the way they are comparing Jade the chubby buck tooth girl who is there front runner to our Second Trini Queen Miss World 1986 how retarded. Im just venting.

[> Subject: They must be on crack...

Author:
Trini77
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 15, 08:42:10am

...they alone believe the crap they talk. They hate Wendy and Kenisha who earned their placements at MU but think Sara Lawrence and Terri Karell Griffits were like two of the most beautiful black women in the world-let's be real both of the latter were very fortunate MW's selection process were based on internet votes because if it was really a fair competition both would have been clappers. Period!

Jade cannot hold a candle to Giselle-it's like comparing Shamoo the wale to a dolphin.

Subject: pageant coaching

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 04:41:00pm
Author Host/IP: c-67-171-45-57.hsd1.wa.comcast.net/67.171.45.57

Photobucket

Congratulations girls on the following titles last weekend!
Aimee B.: Supermodel with Style winner, 1st runner up talent, Miss Victory winner, casual wear winner, 2nd runner up Miss Washington Princess
Allie W. Supermodel with Style winner, 2nd runner up casual wear, 1st AND 2nd runner up photogenic, actress winner, cheerleading winner, speech winner, 2nd runner up talent, best hair, spirit award, 1st runner up Miss Washington Sweetheart
Katy F. 1st AND 2nd runner up casual wear modeling, 2nd runner up photogenic AND winner photogenic, Supermodel with Style winner, actress winner, cheerleading winner, speech winner, 1st runner up talent, best gown winner , best interview outfit winner, most ticket sales, 2nd runner up Miss Washington Pre Teen
Delaney F. 1st runner up speech, cheerleading winner, best hair winner, best evening gown winner, best interview outfit winner, academic achievement award, 2nd runner up Miss Washington Jr Teen
Decker N. Photogenic winner, Jr Teen Hostess winner, 2nd runner up actress, 1st runner up talent,
Samantha M. 1st runner up Miss Washington Teen
Lindsay G. speech winner, 2nd runner up casual wear modeling, 2nd runner up photogenic, Miss Victory winner, actress winner, talent winner, Supermodel with Style winner, 3rd runner up Miss Washington Coed
Want to be a part of this winning team? Visit www.lipstickink.net

Subject: hi

Author:
C
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 13, 06:42:57am
Author Host/IP: NoHost/209.2.60.97

Hi guys, Trini77 I just sent you an email. Gabby looks fantastic!!!!! MW here we come. If that is Makeda then I am highly impressed. She definitely needs to go to an international competition pronto.

Main index ] [ Archives: 123456[7]8910 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

This page is devoted to Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe Winners
Feel free to Post your Favories for Miss Universe

Please Remember to respect all the delegates
they have all earned the right to represent their country.
Any Defamatory Comments will be removed...

Check out this Website devoted to
Faye Alibocas, Miss Trinidad & Tobago 2003.
Click the pic below.

This page is devoted to Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe Winners

A word from the webmaster...
Comments will be removed that I find offensive or go out side the bounds of good taste,
there should be no need for use of curse words on this site, the english language is way to huge to stoop so low.
Just have a little decency when you choose to write on this message board, the stuff posted here will be searchable all over the Internet.
If you don't like the rules you are free to express yourself elsewhere... Again I did not create this site for folks to be mean or hostile to each other. No way would I want the contestants to feel degraded by comments placed on here...The people who want to represent TNT should feel proud to come to this site, constructive criticism is welcomed not destructive.
If you feel hurt that your comments were removed,
just imagine how hurt the contestants and folks you bash react when reading a posting that is outlandish.
I'm not into Drama, One Love People...

IP ADDRESS BLOCKING IS IN FULL EFFECT
I AM NOW BLOCKING ANY REPEAT BASHERS FROM POSTING TO THIS WEBSITE AND IN SOME INSTANCES EVEN SEEING THIS WEBSITE..
BASHERS WILL BE BLOCKED
A MESSAGE WILL APPEAR STATING THAT BASHERS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IF THEY TRY TO VISIT OR POST TO THIS SITE FROM THEIR IP ADDRESS..
SO PLEASE VISITORS IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO BASH OUR DELEGATE OR ANY DELEGATE THINK TWICE..
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.