|[ VoyUser Login optional ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ]|
Choose an area to visit :
* Our Photo Album!
* Chat Room
Some favourite links
* Hoffman Quadrinity Process
* Angel Therapy
* Daily Motivator
* Heal A Problem
* Hazeldon's Daily Thought
* Virtual Meditation Room
* Louise Hay's "How To Change"
* Positive Thoughts Meditations
* Love Can Do Anything
* Lori's Angel Loft
* Orin and Daben
* Orin's Meditation Room
* Orin & Dabin Daily Affirmation
* Zen Meditation
* Susan Jeffers
* The four principles of being
* Spirit Web
* Emissary of Light
* The Archangel's Pen
* Help Yourself Therapy
* Reiki Healing
Please feel free to discuss and share your thoughts and experiences re Louise Hay, Susan Jeffers, Denise Linn, Barbara de Angelis, Melody Beattie, John Bradshaw, Marianne Williamson and any other metaphysical teachers.
Love & Light Chrissie :)*
Visits since Jan 2000
Return to Home Page
Forgiveness / key to happiness
Why should I forgive?
How can I forgive?
- One moment of sincere forgiveness can clear away the debris of years of pain;
- In forgiveness, you will free yourself from the burden of having been wronged;
- If you actively practice forgiveness, it brings the power of the heart to work on the conditioning f your unconscious mind. It can break the self destructive habits of the emotions of anger, grief and hatred;
- If you really want to achieve happiness in your life, you must make an effort to forgive those whom you feel have wronged you
Stage 1 Affirm every day: "I am willing to forgive" Work with this affirmation until you find the idea easier to accept.
Stage 2: Practice the Heart Expansion Breath every day. This will help to relieve you of the burdens you carry in your life.
Heart Expansion Breath
Stage 3 Write on a piece of paper everything you feel. All the anger, bitterness, and pain. Wrap it around a small twig and gently place it into the river and watch it float away to the sea, taking with it any bitterness or pain.
- Stand with feet apart, knees soft. Cross the arms with palms facing outwards;
- Breathe in and draw the arms out in front of the body and above the head;
- Hold for a few seconds. Breathe out, bring your arms back down ready to repeat the movement;
- Perform at least three times
Stage 4 Visualise the person concerned. You will know when you are ready to do this because you will be able to think about them without reacting negatively.
Look them in the eyes and say "I forgive you for what you have done"
Congratulations! You are now free!
From the Dance between Joy and Pain
Your Daily Guide to Self-Mastery
Dr Mansukh Patel and Rita Goswami RGN
For the People of Hurricane Katrina
May all the people affected by Hurricane Katrina find safety and shelter;
May all the people affected by Hurricane Katrina receive food and water;
May all the people affected by Hurricane Katrina be treated with dignity and compassion.
May they receive immediate medical care, and may they be healthy and free of disease;
May they experience peace in their hearts, and be free from sorrow.
May they all be held in Love and Compassion, now and forever.
|[ Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ]|
Forum timezone: GMT+0|
VF Version: 2.94, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.