VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: +a soft whicker is exhaled+

Author:
Fox
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:24:17 04/25/03 Fri
In reply to: .Cherish.The.Moment. 's message, "Cant It Be, -Is It For Real?" on 16:09:45 04/25/03 Fri

+hearing her words of struggle, he knew all to well how she felt. He had left everyone here in Destiny Falls to pursue a life of his own. He had not only left his parents and siblings, but the filly who had touched his life and would forever be in his heart and mind. Why he had left her none could know. Perhaps it was because he was young and foolish. Perhaps he was just adventurous. Regardless as to why, he was being given a second chance. He struggled to regain composure, knowing that she wouldn't be strong enough and he must be strong enough for the both of them. It had been quite a few years. How could she think I was dead? I've been in captivity. Oh how I've missed her His thought continued to flood his mind as his eyes rested upon her. He gently extends his velvet muzzle to hers'+
Cherity... It IS me... It's Fox. I'm alive..
+he moves closer to her, wanting desperately to comfort her but knowing it was best not to rush her+

I've been alive Cherity, all along. I've been living in captivity. But I'm here now, and so are you.
+every muscle in his body was tense. Having to hold himself back from all the emotions on the verge of spilling, he presses his eyes together tightly+

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Life’s Little MysteriesCherish the Moment16:17:44 04/26/03 Sat

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.