VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23 ]

Paranormal Investigations
Paranormal Investigations
Welcome to the Paranormal Investigators forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with the paranormal.
Back to Paranormal Investigators Web site

Subject: this is the story of my mothers"exorcisum"please read

Author:
Brandy Harper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:06:07 05/14/10 Fri

let it be known that I use the term "exorcism" lightly,exorcism is a phrase from "your culture" that I use to relate it to you. I am native American Osage tribe and this ritual was completed by Cherokee tribal clergy.I also ask that you not message me with accusations of being sac-religious because like I said these are tribal affairs and besides that I am very defensive about my culture.

My culture is rich with stories of spirits,the first time I ever encountered something along these lines was about 5 years ago..my mother and I were in her room cleaning out her closet(my mother is very sick and needs help doing most things(FIBER MYALGY))at one point I was across the room from her folding clothes,we were talking as she took the hanging clothes out of the closet..she started to complain about the lighting, saying that she couldn't't see a thing .which was odd because the room was so well lit but when I lifted my head to suggest moving the lamp closer to her I stopped in my tracks because there was,what I can only describe as a dirty Grey cloud around my mother...I literally couldn't't get my mouth to work and just stared. My mother glanced back at me and when she did the door knocked her into the closet and she started screaming and beating the door,I scrambled across the bed and wrenched the door open..my mother and I just stood staring at one another for a couple of seconds and then she started crying and shaking.

My mother than told me that things like that had been happening with some frequency in her home,she had told me in the past that "weird things" had been happening around the house but I had though she meant things that were, you know "normal"we have a family friend that is a Cherokee medicine man when I called him he didn't't even sound shocked, he was talking like I had called him to tell him a new recipe..but he did come over within the hour.

when he arrived I talked to him in the driveway for an undetermined amount of time, telling him what I had witnessed myself and relaying what my mother had told me of previous encounters.when we did go inside my mother was in her recliner and when Pete saw her he stopped dead in his tracks,he confided in me later that she had an entity that laid across her shoulders ,he described it as a black cat(really)he never said a word to my mother about what he saw but when he questioned my mother she said that she had an awful weight on her upper back and shoulders, creepy right?

the ritual was a long one, it took a eight day to complete, for seven days my mother had to drink a tea,when she did this, she would slip into heavy hallucinations about a family with children.The children talked to my mother,she could never tell me afterwords what they talked about(its hard for an observer to tell exactly whats going on because most of the things that are said audibly don't make much sense but I could pick out some things)when Pete returned on the eighth day to complete the ritual and cleanse the house he confessed to me that the children that talked with my mother while she was under the influence of the tea, were bad spirits "demons "if you will, they were trying to fool my mother into thinking they were harmless so that she wouldn't't go through with the ritual(hear I will say that two times in the seven days she wanted to discontinue the tea,claiming that the family wasn't hurting anyone that they were just lost spirits and there was no danger from them)..the ritual had warn heavy on my mother and her eyes were dark and her body was week,her mind fuzzy..when he started, he first took and burned sage smudging around her body and brushing the smoke over her face with a wing (literally a birds severed wing,looked to me like turkey(used in many native ceremonies)...and for those of you who don't know me please don't message me about animal cruelty or regarding anything negative about my culture that is a sensitive subject for me and I wont respond in a nice manner)when he waved the smoke over her face her body gave out and she crumpled to the carpet and the healing continued there,he then said words in the Cherokee language that I did not understand(I am not Cherokee) after his words he started drawing out the spirit with his inward breaths and the wing,my mother fought him weekly with her head lulling back and forth, slowly pushing at his mouth as he drew the spirit from her. After drawing the spirit out, Pete consumed the spirit,this made him very week and I had to drag him to the door so he could vomit(important, not to be done inside the house because it releases the spirit back into the home)when we returned back to the living room my mother was up again, sitting in her chair, a little dazed but she felt that a weight had been lifted..and after the house was smudged and a prayer was said Pete left...my mothers health improved and there have been no more paranormal happening sense.

The one thing that sticks with me is what came out of my mothers mouth sold,liquid and smoke all at the same time...very hard to describe.thick dirty and a dark Grey also worth mentioning is the look on Pete's face as he consumed it,and the ending results when he vomited in our yard.had I not been there I would never beveled the accounts.

and while my mother was under the influence of heavy hallucinogens...I was not,I know what I saw and do not doubt myself...this is the only significant supernatural thing that has ever happened to me(my mother)personally.

I would like to know if you know of any other accounts of native American "exorcism" I have posted on expereinceproject.com but have received no responses
Replies:
Subject: concerns

Author:
jamie stovall (need help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:25 06/07/10 Mon

hey my name is jamie stovall and im writing for help for my cousin daniel he has been seing a ghost in his home and his mom called for my help. this ghost has been yelling at him and he wants to know why he is the only one seeing ghosts please if someone could help we would appreciate it. could you email me at hardesty4live@yahoo.com and give me and number to call for help.... thanks
Subject: In Need Of Advice

Author:
Cassandra (Wondering)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:01 05/29/10 Sat

Hello. My name is Cassandra, I am from TN. I am currently writing a book and would like some advice as to what questions and information that would be involved when first meeting a client. I'd love any advice. Thanks!
Replies:
Subject: Private residence needs investigation

Author:
Matthew Lafferty (Intrested, creeped out)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:53:18 05/28/10 Fri

Hello my name is Matthew Lafferty and me and my family is in severe need for an investigation. We have high activity and multiple activities. My sister actually has talked, saw, and has experienced this ghost up and down she is extremely intact with the paranormal. Some of the things we have experienced are, walking full solid figures into bathrooms, through upstairs isle, and specifically in a certain room they haunt and my sister thinks supposably live in that part of our house. My sister believes there is a mom, little boy, and Dad she describes them and so has my dad after researching our land we saw the man we described exactly, His boy child died at a young age from unexplained my sister believes the mom has something to do with the young boys death. My sister has screamed before and no one heard her, she then cried but no one heard her until she ran to us. My dad woke up in the middle of the night turned the lights on got a drink and then headed back to bed heard dreadful screaming and crying and ran to us asking what was wrong, My mom has woke up around 9 am and heard footsteps she then checked to see if any of us were up yet and we were not as she was heading back she saw a solid figure walking down the stairs with a blanket wrapped around it. I was have experienced this paranormal activity once and been interested ever since, it was around 7 pm and i was reading my sister was outside. i was in my room were i had a clear view of the hallway where the paranormal activity goes on i saw a tall man walking solid figure down towards the location where we believe they stay located. My head has been thinking of this non-stop and we do believe that my house is being lived in by "2 Families" the mom of the ghost's is always sad my sister says and the little boy just follows and walks his normal life. the day is just a figure we have seen. We believe we have a piece of furniture that may be adding this activity AKA THE "portal." We need serious investigators that can get clear footage of activity and help us clear up this whole thing. My dad used to be a skeptical until he witnessed activity first hand several times. My sister claims to be having these apparitions since the age of 2 and no doubt in our families mind is she lying she usually is very shy and doesn't share this to her own freight and we need help please get back to us quickly with plans and if you would like more information. The only thing is, is we built this house? we believe that the ghost were part of old house on this land with a family that died in the war land the we lay on.
We live in Landenberg Pennsylvania and need investigators not fakers, thank you and get back to me. My cell is 302-690-3313 or just email me.
Subject: Seeing with the naked eye

Author:
Matthew Hickman (Content)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:04:07 05/16/10 Sun

After viewing these pics on this site it struck with me a bit of awe. I always pictured seeing some kind of "Spirit" would have mostly a body formation. These orbs floating around is something I see on a daily basis. Only with the naked eye. No camera or anything. I tend to feel emotional experiences that aren't mine in a way and always dismiss this. Kind of like thinking i'm a bit nutty. I really don't know what to think of this and am seriously looking of imput. I never thought myself of being a weirdo phsycic and think most of them are scam artist anyway. Sometimes i feel like i am nuts. I don't know what to think. Am I that open to this plane of exsistance? Also I have had some major dreams that don't seem to be dreams and believe that i have met some "u know whats". Is there some kind of info i can get or maybe some real person that is open to that plane of existance i can talk too?
Subject: DON'T BE AFRAID OF YOUR GHOSTS!

Author:
jcgrant67
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:08 04/29/10 Thu

don't be afraid of your ghosts, just talk to them and tell them that they don't live there anymore, that they have gone past and they need to leave. I am fascinated with my ghost friends, this is the proof that there are other worlds, this is not the only world. These souls are coming to us and trying to communicate.Just listen to them and ask them what they want.
Subject: Mirrors Thresholds and window panes

Author:
JCGrant67
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:05 04/26/10 Mon

Mirrors thresholds and window panes are just that to us, yet to the spiritual(ghosts) they are totally different things. Mirrors are windows and doorways(when two or more are parallel, face-to-face, reflecting the other mirror into the other mirror)look to the third or fourth reflection and see what you can see, I can see them. for the ghosts, thresholds and window panes can be traps, laying in wait to whisk the ghost away to another world. so have the spiritual hold onto you as you walk through them, that's what works for me & my spiritual friends.
Subject: John McGreal

Author:
JCGrant67
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:06 04/26/10 Mon

As of the facts about your dearly departed, He is not gone, Call him back he needs something to attach himself to. We are moving faster then he is because we are subject to the gravity pull and he is not; yet if he can attach himself to something or someone who is then he will move at our speed.
Subject: Frequency which EVP is heard

Author:
Duska bancroft (researching)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:37 04/22/10 Thu

Hi I am writing a paper for school and am trying to argue that the sounds humans can hear are not at the level in which you hear EVPs but I cannot find what level the EVPs are recorded at. Any one know?
Replies:
Subject: videos from IL

Author:
Jade (umm?!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:26:42 04/22/10 Thu

so i got on this site bcuz theres videos from mendota illinois but i cant find them... am i just retarded or are they not on this site?!
Subject: Dudgeon Swamp

Author:
Casey Tatro (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:59:28 04/20/10 Tue

ok so in white cloud michigan there is this swamp out in the woods called dudgeon swam. Back in the 1920's there was a man and a woman that bought the property out there and murdered some children in the swamp. People have gone out there on many occations and have had the same thing happen to them. Many have said that thier car just dies and doesn't start till many trys later, also cell phone's stop working and many say thier phone's just shut off till they get out of the swamp. Thier is a barn out there where the guy that did the murders hung himself and many say you can hear loud noises of things falling out in the woods and screams. Some also have sited things that looked like two people walking around in old times cloths but when you try to go near them they dissapear. Many if not all have seen eyes that glow in the dark and are said to not look human or like an animals.
Subject: possible haunting?

Author:
Dark Avenger (worried)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:36 04/17/10 Sat

Me and my wife have been having problems with a possible haunting, or manifestation. When we moved in it was pleasant, warm, and happy feeling. Now, its the opposite... we feel that its possible that something is lurking around our new place, waiting to manifest itself maybe? We dont know... We dont fight, and recently cant stop fighting... We were last in a place where everything was angry, unhappy and lacking love... Now were experiencing the whole thing all over again, and were getting alarmed. One example of strange phenomena happening would be my wife's tarot cards shes uses for readings getting moved out of her purse, and put onto the bed. I did not touch them, and neither did she. They stay in her purse, and are not touched by anyone but her, I purposefully dont touch them as they are hers. (thats the nature of tarot cards, they are "bound" to one person, and then if anyone else touches them, they lose their chances to help others). Anyone have any crucial advice? the situation here is starting to get ugly, and cant figure out how to not have this happen.
Subject: Possession

Author:
Kearie Williams (worried)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:24 04/12/10 Mon

Hi, my name is Kearie, and my fiancee and I have a serious problem. Our roommate, Jesse Harvey has come to be possesed by a demon. This demons name is Balamm. Jesse sees him as a guardian that has been with him since the age of 10. The demon is starting to cause problems in our apartment. It turns our crosses upside down (one of which came out of a Catholic Church and that Jesse hates), it breaks our dishes, and it has already started to some parties of its legion into our home. We have tried the Catholic church and cant get a hold of anyone. We, my fiance Kent and I, have also tried reaching out for an exorcist and demonologist from out of Rock Springs, WY but with no luck. I pray every night and day for our souls and am in dyier need of assistance. We live in Kemmerer, WY at 808 Pine Ave. Apt. #3. If someone can help us we need it, please!
Subject: IDK WAT TO THINK

Author:
Krystal (amazed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:59 04/12/10 Mon

Wow... My Girlfriend came down to visit me so we were all outside taking pictures, in alot of the pictures you can see orbs.. In three of these pics you can see faces.. This absolutely freaked me out. Then there is this pic of our in ground swimming pool and you can see a head popping out of the water. Im new to all this and would apperciate some answers so i dont feel like im losing it.. Plz if you would like to view the picture let me know!! Thanx...
Subject: moving ords in my house

Author:
yasmin flores (dont know)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:16 04/03/10 Sat

my name is yasmin flores i have 3 kids ages 14,12,8 in the las pass week my son mike he is 12 has see a big men tall and dres in black he is the only one that sees him last nigth he saw the man again we tuck pictures were he sead that he saw the man in some pictures you can see moving orgs and in one picture you can see the org in top of mike i will like to have more information on what are orgs i realy dont know and this is taking over my son mikes life. we never had this things going on in the apartment this is the first time and the only one that sees the man is my son.
Subject: Shadows

Author:
Ray
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:01 03/04/10 Thu

I don't know how to start. Hum. Well, my situation is the following one: when I'm sleeping in a room and it's dark I see lots of shadows moving above where I'm sleeping. Some seem to have more distinct features than others but never clear enough to make out what it is. I started to noticed these around the age of 13, but thought nothing of it. At first I was a bit scared seeing the fast movements above me like a carnival going on. Then I got used to tentatively reach out my hands towards the shadows feeling getting hold of something most of the times. My hands would then start to feel like ants moving where I seem to touch it or go through them. Never an unplesant feeling. And somehow it made the loneliness go away. Even now. Knowing and feeling some of these shadows always beside where I sleep I feel reassured. Don't ask me why. I don't know if it's just my mind making things up?! I got my eyes and even my health thoroughtly checked just to be on the sure side. But everything was perfectly fine. So I'm at a loss.
It's not home bound. That happens in whatever room I fall asleep, at home or even when I'm abroad. I wonder what it might be...There're always many there.
Another thing which leaves me at a loss: the air above me when it's dark or sometimes at day time seems to be swirling, often rapidly, sometimes going to the right, than to the left, then moving in circles, going upwards and down....

Most times I only acknowledge this before going to sleep since I don't have the time nor the want to examine this further during the day. But just out of curiosity, do any of you have an idea what these shadows might be and this swirling air (beside me having maybe a too imaginative mind!)?!
Replies:
Subject: ghost in my home

Author:
katrinarudnick (i think have a hauting in my home.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:36 03/13/10 Sat

I need help getting a ghost out of my home.please call me at 503-747-3742
Subject: i need some help

Author:
DJ (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:29:25 03/11/10 Thu

ok so it started off when i was a little kid. it hasent bothered me for about 7 years. It mighht sound strange but i tryed communicating with what ever it is. and the only thing i can figure out is the number 7 and i dont kno what it means. every time something seems out of the ordinary its the number 7 and i dont know what to do about this. a few nights ago i had a very strange dream i dont remeber what it was about but when i woke up the number 7 was scrached onto my shoulder blade where i cannot reach
Subject: Music playing, singing, talking in home

Author:
Anona Irwin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:18 03/01/10 Mon

My mother and I live in a 3 story home in TN. We bought it in 1996, no one had lived it before, it was brand new. For about a year now both of us hear like a radio playing all night, with music, talking, and announcer. Strange thing is she is on top floor and I live on the 3rd ground floor. Sometiimes we hear it on the same nights. Sometimes we hear on different nights, also can be heard during day sometimes if you're taking a nap or trying anyway. After we moved into the home both our health has gone downhill getting worse all the time. I can hardly get out of bed I'm so sick, and I feel electricity in my hands. If I touch a lamp or light switch II feel all the current going through it. I can also touch metal and feel the electricity. I don't understand this. Could someone please explain some possibilities with me?
Thank you very much.
Twister
Replies:
Subject: ouija board to Jessica 27 yrs old

Author:
kim (christian)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:19:42 02/19/10 Fri

This board is an enterance to demon activity and since you hid it you still possessed it, it needs to be burned, and you need to renounce ALL demon activity. The best thing for you to do to rid them is to pray to God thur Jesus Christ, admit your sins and renounce the demons that have infiltrated your body and mind. Ask Jesus to save you and come into your heart, He is Light, where there is His Light the demons have no power, for He defeated them at the cross. You will feel a peace, a love. Right now I know the evil is torrmenting you, they want you back and they will attempt to scare you into returning promising good things for your life. The Bible says the thief, the devil comes to Steal, Kill and Destoy, He is the Father of Lies. I beg you to do as i have said...
Subject: daughter talking to ghosts- help

Author:
sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:47 02/15/10 Mon

My daughter is 11 years old. Everytime she goes to her best friends house she see a girl and she talks to her. The girl tells her she is there "for them". She even told her name.. I am very baffeled by all this.
Subject: ghost encounter

Author:
Caitlyn (scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:33 02/15/10 Mon

I was at my school when i was washing my hands in the bathroom and i was turning the water off and someone or something said my name. My friend was in there but then she left. when i went to the classroom she was there. i am very frightened about my experience.
Subject: OUIJA BOARD

Author:
Jessica (Worried-HELP!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:37:41 11/17/08 Mon

Hi my name is Jessica and I am 27 years old. When my friends and I were 18 we made a Ouija Board. We used it quite often and it worked. We got all types of spirits saying all sorts of things. I moved away from the house I originally used the board in in 2002. By this time I was 21 and had lost interest in the board. I kept it behind my dresser where it still remains. About two years ago I was board and attempted to use the board alone in my room. Nothing happened however I am afraid I have released something bad from the board. The past 2 years of my life have been nothing but bad luck piled on top of more bad luck. I can not come up with any other explanation than the Ouija Board. Within the past two years I have been diagnosed with a kidney disease, had my gall bladder removed, had a breast biopsy, had to have other proceedures. I have gained 70 lbs, I have heart problems and am now on beta blockers, I have unexplained extreme fatigue and lack of energy. I could keep going on and on. I just want to know what I need to do to remedy this and properly dispose of the board with out offense to any spirits. I am desperate at this point and any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. I am tired of living in this hell that I am afraid I have created myself.
Replies:
Subject: paranormal activity

Author:
eileen mathews (frustated)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:47:03 02/12/10 Fri

one day i was sitting here it was day time and no animals were in side my house and at the end of my couch i heard a growl it did not come from a cat or dog this was the second time i had heard this in my home, i have also seen shadow people, something appear as others to me in my home as the people that lives here, ihear organ music comming from my attic and i hear voices of a man and woman talking i have heard human foot steps at night walking back and forth above my bedroom in the attic unseen things touching me, all kinds of strange things going on in this house so many i can not list them all we even have thease things in the day and night thumping on the walls the outside of the house we think its on the outside not to sure yet and as time passes all that is going on is getting more intense
Subject: schools

Author:
jared Blair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:26 02/04/10 Thu

Hello i'm just trying to find some info on the school in penn. for paranormal studies. any ideas where to look?
Subject: can i have some help?

Author:
Brittany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:13 02/01/10 Mon

Hi my name is Brittany im 14 and a freshman in highschool.
i have encountered a few ghosts but none were harmful luckly..one was my great grandpa who me and my great grandma think is my guardian angel...but the reasin why i came to you is that i am doing a speach about why ghosts are real for english..and i was wondering if you could help me in anyway on some facts about devices and what to do if you encounter a demon spirit

thank you for your time
Brittany
Subject: My House

Author:
Brey Sharp (interrested)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:45:13 01/30/10 Sat

Hi. My name is Brey, I'm 13 years old and I have ghost in my house, or I'm pretty sure. Sometimes, I smell strange smells, one being coffee and we have no coffee machine in the house. I take pictures, and orbs show up. I took a picture of my friend and a face showed up. It somehow mysterious got deleted before I could get it uploaded. I can be home alone, no one there, and I can hear footsteps. I also hear walking up my staircase. My friend, Kylee was over one time and we were in my computer room. Her hair was sticking straight up in the back. I went downstairs to take a picture, and there was a girl, around 15 or so, in a white vintage dress, holding her pregnant stomache. I have also seen shadows through the house when I was alone. Things rustling through the night. I was laying in bed and saw an orb fly above me. My Mom doesnt believe me but I think there's something in my house. Can someone help me out?? Thank you!!
Subject: Im in a spiritual warfair

Author:
Janaye Trombley (confustion)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:49 01/28/10 Thu

Im back, I would like to go into more detail about my troubles. I have in the past open doors that i shouldnt even known about. But it happend, after that experience when i was 6 or 8 some were in there. My life started getting complicated. Things would move or turn on in the middle of the night. This entity fallowed me everywhere. I started to here voices at night they said my name and would whisper things i couldnt understand. I would see like monster type things apare and I wounld meet dangerous people that where i guess sent from hell. I have very intence dreams and wake up screeming. I was beeing attaked all the time everywhere at any time...I still am it is getting worse again if anyone can help me I would appritiate it so much. I also have been sinsitive to energy and always thought something was different about me. I just want to know why me why does he want me so bad!!! If you can help call my cell...1-660-654-2104
Subject: i think im in a spiritual war

Author:
Janaye Trombley (anger fear tired)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:47 01/28/10 Thu

im using my dads computer, im 21 years old. I have been experiencing voices uncontrolible thoughts and i think i have even interacted with demons. I know God is there for me but things just are getting dark. Things are happening to me and around me that are not good. Please help 660 654 2104
Subject: I think my house is hounted!!!

Author:
Lacey Smiley (angry)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:26:48 01/27/10 Wed

Hello, My name is Lacey Smiley. I live in shreveport La. For the past few months My now almost 2 year old daughter has been telling me about somthing she calls "that", scaring her. It started off being an every now and then she would say somthing was there. Now it's everyday/nite. Ive tried using white sage sticks, burning them and saying only good and positive energy was aloud in my house. I think I made it mad because the activity in our house has picked up since. Last nite I moved my daughters toy from the middle of the floor and when i heared her wake up in the middle of the nite crying, i walked over to her bed where she was laying and almost triped over this toy. Im six mo pregnant. My little girl dosent sleep through the nite, and rarley takes naps. Somthing is scaring her and no one will help me. Please help. please, im very worried about her. Thanks so much. Lacey Smiley
Subject: orbs

Author:
debbie bryan (knowing)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:05:57 01/25/10 Mon

I really would like to talk about this orb and I still wonder if anyone has seen one like it. It was so beautiful and yet so scary and calm at the same time Alot happened before I seen it a lot of clanging and noises from a distance another room I was for a fact scared but then I finally looked and at the corner of the room was this round orb the center was a bright blue a blue that's really hard for me to discribe .and a bright white light surrounding it It only lasted for a few seconds but to me it seemed longer everything was quiet then I would hope to see this again never have again calm but confused debbie
Subject: getting back in touch with my father

Author:
Mike Herman (wondering)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:22 01/23/10 Sat

I hope someone can either help me or explain why my dad hasn't returned to talk to my daughter. My dad died back on July 4,2008 and one of our daughters told me that my dad had appeared to her while she was sleeping on July 6,2008. My daughter told me that he came to her while she was sleeping. My dad was in terrible health and extreme pain. Anyway I think that he died of a heart attack while he was eating breakfast. Anyway my daughter told me that my dad when he appeared to her told her that he still needed to use a cane to get around. But she was told to let everyone know that he hung in there as long as he could but he just couldn't take the pain anymore so he had to let go. She told me that he told her that he was happy and heaven is very nice and Jesus is an awsume guy. Also that he was very happy to finally have the suffering stop. He told her to let us know that he was very happy because he was with his parents and his 3 dead brothers again. Now she had NO IDEA that he had 3 dead brothers (he was the youngest of 5 boys). He also told her a few other things that I forget now but they were things that she had no idea about. But she said that before he left that he said that he'd be back to talk to her again. He never said when but I figured that it would've been soon. My question is if anyone could answer it do you think that he will return and talk to my daughter again or should I just forget about it. And I pray that he will also appear to me too. Is there a chance that my dad will come back and appear to one of us again or should I just give up any hope of it. This has been extremely hard for my mom because he died 6 weeks before their 53rd wedding anniversary. And I miss him very much and he was such a smart man he seemed to always have all the answers. If anyone could put some light on this for me please email mherman58@yahoo.com I'd just like to know.
Subject: Videos

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:36:10 01/18/10 Mon

I don't want to offend anyone,but why is it video evidence of ghost or spirits is always so vague.I watched the videos and a little light orb or mist that could just be something in the film or light reflecting off of dust is pretty weak evidence.I do believe there are things out there that science just can't explain.So my question is do you really think people look at video of orbs and mist and become believers? I guess what I am saying is I felt really let down after watching the videos, I was expecting more.
Subject: Spirutual world /Good & Evil / Guides & lost souls

Author:
Nique Blanquet (In peace)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:04:22 09/15/09 Tue

Hi there,
My name is Monique,I live in the US but I was born in Brazil.
I was born with the gift of seen people's aura,recive messages when sleeping,seen what we call "Guides" & also evil enteties, feeling the presence of energies and to know if they are good,evil or just confused and afraid,to send them to the light or simply away to follow God's will.
I'm also a midium I work with several "Guides" Males & Females that walk with me to protect me from all evil from both worlds.
I see how studies and professionals here deal with "spiritual or paranormal" issues and how diferent it is from my culture and I woul like to know if a person like me could be of any help for those in need.
Please let me know your feed back.
Thank you and may God bless us all.
Monique Blanquet
Replies:
Subject: DA PAST N SEEEING NOW

Author:
ENRIQUE (WHEN I WAZ LIL)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:36:37 01/04/10 Mon

ok when i was lil me and my lil ant 1 yeard younger then me has seen this dark shadon thing that would put things n r head but we never knew each other had tha same thing cos we never leaved 2 geather but mine wass soo wrid coz it would come n my deams telling me things 2 do bad but i would never pay attchen 2 it soo it would pop out n tha dark r some where next 2 a side having its own dark side n just be saying grrrrr n some wird things i can rember and till this 1 time i waz sleeping n this thing told me run from tha deamen its veary hot n it will kill u fast n my family wass standing next 2 me while this person was telling me n my dreams n then i wouke up saying noo but then it just went a way never seen agean and till like i was 17 i was telling my unkle n ant about it n she had tha same thing n tha way are person looked was like tall around 6.2ft dark shadow only thing u can see from it waz white curkle eyes and a big dark hat but now 4 getting about it and finaly seeing tha movie 2day jan4-09 triped me out coz its like what mine waz n now im thinking if thats gunna happen 2 me when i get older n my ant is relly scard 2 see it coz she dont wanna see whats gunna happen 2 us r if it comes bakk soo i think tha movie waz good but bad 2 see something thats kinda rell 2 some ppls past n now what if it retuns bakk from reminging them
Subject: skeptic

Author:
Trevor Kerr (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:43:41 01/04/10 Mon

All my life I have heard about all of these ghosts stories around my area and I have been to the places where they say it's haunted but I have never seen, heard, or felt anything strange, and I have been there by myself. The video's and audio's the people put on the web doesn't "wow" me at all because with today's technology anybody can make a video to look like "there's something strange in the backround," you know what i mean? So show me some hard proof or just quit with the bulls*(t!
Subject: Investigator

Author:
Brad Bramble (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:47 01/03/10 Sun

Hi,
My name is Brad Bramble and I'm 33 years old and live in Sinking Spring PA. More than anything I would love to help investigate haunted sites. I have read about and watched more information about spirits, hauntings, possessions than anything else in my life. I have an extensive amount of knowledge and I'm eager to use it now to help others. Can someone please let me know if this is a possibility. You can call me or text me at 201-960-6455. Thank you. Brad
Subject: Your Pictures

Author:
Dillon Nite (Embarrassed for you)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:08 01/02/10 Sat

No one is interested in your vacation pictures. We don't want to see pictures of a sign on a store front or a light at the end of a small tunnel. When people go to your website they expect to see pictures of paranormal activity. Apparently, you have never seen any paranormal activity. Orbs do not count as paranormal activity. We all know that they are bogus. As far as the two pictures that you claim to show a misty torso, I can't see anything other than bad pixilation from a cheap camera. I think you need to find a real job. you aren't very good at ghost hunting. If I want to see pictures of a dolphin adventure, I will be sure to look you up.
Subject: Question???

Author:
kitty S.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:53:51 12/04/08 Thu

Hi there. I am absolutely amazed at what evidence is out there on the paranormal. I just have a question. I am a college freshman and am unsure of what I would like to do as a hobby or career. I was just wondering how would I be able to become a member of a paranormal research group? Is there special training in this field or just going for it? Either way please tell me how I can get involved with a investegation group. thank you
Replies:
Subject: I always feel spirets around me. Is it possable that they might follow a person when they move?

Author:
Kathleen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:17:47 12/29/09 Tue

Please help me
Subject: Ghost, can they follow us?

Author:
Toni (why me)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:38 12/09/09 Wed

I have had weired things happen to be sence i was 15, I am now 38.. I am used to the ghost, but not the evil that came to me while i was very sick, and weak I had something so evil come in my house, and look me right in the face.. All i saw was a white cloud with hollow eyes, and a mouth it floated about two feet from my face while i was in bed, i put the covers over my head, and turned to face the other side of my room, i could feel this thing move around my bed and come at me again, i felt it come down and get close to my face again, and it was EVIL. i felt like it tried to get in my body twice, i couldn't scream, i couldn't move i was frozin... My kids slept in the living room with me cause i was too scared to sleep in my room, then they saw what happend to me.. it paralized me again, i was trying to call out to them, to turn on the light they thought i was dreamin, but i was wide awake, i heard them talking, but i couldn't yell out.. they to heard things running in the middle of the night, we have felt a cat spirt.. is there such a thing? and how? it would jump in our beds, and we could feel it walk around on the bed "crazy" It got so bad there when my kids would go to their dads for the weekend, i knew bad things was going to happen, I called my mom and asked her to come stay with me because I was too scared "and so was she" but she came... I only lived there for four months, I couldn't take it anymore! this is only the tip of the ice burg... What could that of been? I know it was NOT a spirit, it was too evil, and i have never felt fear like that .... Someone please help me understand what that was.... feel free to E-mail me ay Lee197198@yahoo.com and thanks to all!!
Subject: Demons or Ghosts?

Author:
Mary Wells c/o Jennifer Gentuso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:58 05/15/09 Fri

There are several strange happenings going on in our house. Some say it is paranormal activity, and the church says it is demons.These entities cause grief, strife, anger and uproar. They move things from where they belong. It is hard to explain. They only make theirselves visible to me, and everyone thinks i am crazy. i need help. is there a non profit organization that could come help us to find some kind of peace. if not, please let us know who to contact. thank you. my phone number is 1-662-393-5855. i live at 7607 southaven cir w. southaven ms, 38671. please, someone help me and my family
Replies:
Subject: ghost in my home

Author:
peggy wood
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:25 09/11/09 Fri

hi there for 9 years, someone has been in my home,(kids)room. Knocking down my fan, opening doors, unlocking my side door, no adult can sleep in my sons room u will get bad bad nite mares or feel someone sitting on the bed and u cant sleep. Turning on the water tap when no one is home, please need help in what to do
Replies:
Subject: Suspicious

Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:49:14 11/24/09 Tue

I just recently had to deal with the death of a family friend and things aren't adding up about it. "Unusual" things occured prior to this that seem paranormal. If anyone can help me with this please e-mail me. I need answers.
Subject: i can help prnsa

Author:
billy (knoing)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:29:05 06/26/09 Fri

i think i can help prsna i may only be 13 but iv been studying spirits the past 3 years and i also have 6th sense. i talk to spirits and sense them too.
Replies:
Subject: serious help soon please!!

Author:
Kailey (Sad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:10:40 08/28/09 Fri

I need serious help!!! something is in my room!!I think it is a little girl she says "who is hiding in here?" and "shhhhh" and once i was hiding under my covers staring at my teddy bear and a shadow passed over my covers (I sleep with a ton of bright night lights) what do I do? i am terrified of paranormal and I need to sleep. HELP please. am I crazy or am i experiencing paranormal? Oh and my grandmas old dog had died about 2 years ago and she just got a puppy and the old dog's toys ( she still had them) were lined up in a perfect line in front of the food and water bowls and the puppy wont step over them she will only go arond them up against the wall. what does this mean?
Replies:
Subject: Out of Body experience?

Author:
Sherry E. Payne (HOPEFUL :))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:39:56 10/08/09 Thu

When my son was 6 he said that while I was asleep on my bed some "thing" that looked just like me floated into the front room where he was playing with a friend. The thing just looked at him; his friend saw it too and ran home from fright. Then the thing floated back into the bedroom at which time I walked out. He said it looked just like me except no eyes, just holes where the eyes should have been. He maintainted that he saw this over the years and is now 33. What was it that he saw? I always wondered! Any ideas?
Replies:
Subject: hi

Author:
mariselis dominguez (scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:42 10/19/09 Mon

hi! my name is mariselis dominguez and i am 16 years old. i am writing to you guys because i feel like i have no other turning point. okay i need advice... when i am alone in my house nd i am walking from my room to any place in the house i feel like someone is watching me or if i just walk to my bed i fell like someone is watching me and i dnt know what to do what is your advice to me.
signed
mariselis dominguez:/
Replies:
Subject: Help in regards to Ghosts, Demons, Hauntings, Paranormal Activity around people

Author:
Helena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:06 10/27/09 Tue

If your place is haunted my website www.HauntedHouseBuster.com has all the information you need to rid yourself of these problems.

If a person is haunted my website www.DeliveranceMinister.com will help in the matter. All the manuals and articles are on my forum.

You don't have to be scared or worried any more !
Subject: ghost

Author:
joseph matthew konczal (scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:03:18 10/21/09 Wed

i was writting to tell you guys what i saw when i was ten .i was at my moms boyfriends house spending the night i couldnt sleep and when i started to doze off i saw something that was at least 7 feet tall was dressed in white and had a black face it didnt hurt me but it was scary enough , i not only saw it once i saw it twice what does it mean
Replies:
Subject: Who do I get in touch with to be a paranormal inverstigator?

Author:
Rose Mascitti (Very Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:26 09/14/09 Mon

I'm very interested in the paranormal and i'd like to hunt for ghosts but I don't know who to contact?
Replies:
Subject: Paranormal Activity

Author:
adam (??????)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:15 10/24/09 Sat

Paranormal Activity was that a real movie????

wat state did it happen in???
Subject: Where do you start when wanting to become a paranormal investigator?

Author:
Paige Barton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:17 10/20/09 Tue

I've always been interested in the paranormal, and I was wondering, where do you begin? Being 18 curiousity is my main motivation. How can you explain the unexplainable? The unimaginable? I would like to know how to get started in the field of paranormal investigation. What equipment is needed? Can EVP be heard on normal tape recorders or is there special recorders for EVP only? What else is needed for investigations? Thank you for all your help. ~Paige
Subject: the gravedancers movie

Author:
ryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:50 09/26/09 Sat

while watching the movie in 1 of the scenes i saw a mist like form move behind the doctor its about 45 min in no explination about it or anything i dont know if it was planned or not but if its real cool if not then i apologize
Subject: Abandon is a name for the devil

Author:
christine horner (confident)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:28 09/14/09 Mon

I checked out some of your postings, Abandon, that is a name for the devil. or satan or lucifer, also there are more, but what troubles me about your searches do you know what attachment these spirits you test may make on you for getting involved? I am confident that all paranormal activity is either pschological or demonic. but look at the pschological effect of calling them demonic, it is external then and can be fought more easily than the self. if these spirits are a reflection of the self then how do you banish them? HOw much of the self do you fight to destroy the occurance? therefore whether it can be proven or not. They must all be demonic so that a person can separrate the experience from themself. So then in the name of the lord cast them away cast them off, and for some cast them out. For what spirit a person attatches to themselves becomes them, unless they resist fear and worship of the dead the false and cling to the lord. I say don't go looking for the dead. don't speak to the dead. those who are living who have past stand in the gap for you. Take the hand of the lord God of isreal the lord of lords and king of the jews, and leave the darkness behind you. as for everyone else leave them to thier lord. let them to thier hearts desire, if they will not stand in faith and love, let them serve the master of their choice, it becomes them. And remember everyone who cries out to be saved shall be delivered. but we are all on the paths of our choice and what ever spirits we invite those shall we entertain in our minds and our hearts and lives. If a spirit must be near us let it be our angel. let it be our protectors and ministers.
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: [1]23 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.