VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

Paranormal Investigations
Paranormal Investigations
Welcome to the Paranormal Investigators forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with the paranormal.
Back to Paranormal Investigators Web site

Subject: soul suckers

Author:
Jess (yay!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:02 08/02/06 Wed

does anyone know anything about soulsuckers?? A friend of mine was visited by one. Her and her then boyfriend went to visit his sister, they sat around drinking and talking before my friend, Maree, began to feel sick and went to bed in the other room from which she could still hear Lee (her boyf) and his sister talking. She told me that while they had all been talking she kept noticing a black cloud/shadow thing out of the corner of her eye, around the sister, Joy. When she was lying down, she said she could see this black man hovering above the bed. He wasn't black as in African or whatever, he was just made up of blackness. She couldn't move, he kept her paralysed and talked to her mind mind for the next hour or more. He told her that he was attached to Lee's family, more specifically his sister (at that time anyway) who he would never let have children. She had been pregnant and miscarried a number of times, the soulsucker said each time he had caused the miscarriages. He would be with her for her whole life, slowly sucking her energy out of her, enough to satisfy him and to make sure she was always never quite 100%. He said he was attached to Lee's fathers side, that that side of the family had a debt to pay and that Maree should stay away from them, for her own good. He said that while Joy was his point of focus at that time, he would make sure the rest of the family would be targeted as well, until they didn't have anything more to give. He said he was warning her but not because he cared for her well-being, mostly just a courtesy. He said if she stayed around, she would be dragged down with the family (who do have that whole doomed thing about them, especially Lee, i never liked that prick, for a good reason it would turn out) He also said that she wasn't allowed to tell Lee or his sister anything he had told her, and that if she did, he would hurt her, at which point she felt something squeeze her womb. The soulsucker said he was showing her how easy it would be to get rid of her. He said that she could either stay out of his way or suffer the consequences of being around this family, he didn't really care either way, he just had a job to do. Then I think he faded out and she eventually fell asleep. Wheew long story!! Anybody have any info/advice/wisdom...???
Replies:
Subject: PIRA workshop in Gettysburg, Pa

Author:
Kenny Biddle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:58 08/26/06 Sat

Hey there folks!
We're giving it a "go" in Gettysburg!

We've put together an intimate workshop for experienced ghost hunters and those with an interest in learning a bit more about investigations and analyzing evidence.

We'll be discussing three main topics;

Research
How do we get the information? Finding the clues to tell us
who might be haunting a place and why. Find out what we do before AND after our investigations.

Investigations
What we do and how we do it. How do we collect evidence? What protocols do we follow? We'll run down our guidelines to give you a good starting point to begin your own investigations.

False Positives
Is it an Orb or Dust? Is that a Vortex or a strand of Hair?
We'll take a look at evidence that turned out to have natural explanations...and we'll explain how easily mistakes can be made.

The Date
October 28, 2006

The Time
1 PM to 4 PM

The Location
Gettysburg's Voices in the Attic Theatre
Above the Great T-Shirt Company
65 Steinwehr Ave.
Gettysburg, Pa

The Price Tag
$25 per person
There is Limited Seating Available
*Sorry, no children
*Seating is limited to 30 guests and are filled on a first come, first served basis.

What's Included
*Admission to the workshop
*An Information Packet with a Bunch of Goodies
*Light Snacks during Break
*A Sneak Peak at our next Book;

"Orbs or Dust;
A Practical Guide To False Positives"

For more info and to purchase tickets, please go to http://home.comcast.net/~parainvestigator/Index/orbs_or_dust_Seminar.htm
Subject: Hearing without recording

Author:
Justin Delp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:56 08/02/06 Wed

Oftentimes, usually late at night or when I am home alone, I can distinctly hear my name being said or called out while listening to music on my computer or iPod, but always with the song still playing and I hear my name in the background...I know this does not seem like traditional EVP, whereas I have not recorded anything on a tape, etc. But, I hear it. I've heard it for about a year and a half and I was just wondering if it were possibly that someone from beyond is trying to contact me. It is not always the same voice saying my name either, it changes from high pitched to low pitched. It never happens when people are around me. I'm 15 and it never happens unless my parents are asleep or if they're not home. Is it possible that I can hear the voices without recording? It's never a message from them, just my name. And it doesn't matte what song I'm listening to. Does anyone think that if I recorded on a tape player while the music is playing that I could hear more than my name?
Replies:
Subject: simplywireless

Author:
john overridex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:19:01 07/10/06 Mon

Motorola Razr

The Cingular Moto Razor V3 is expertly crafted to deliver exceptional performance. Inside the ultra-thin design are advanced features like moto razr MPEG4 video playback, Bluetooth® wireless technology, a digital camera and more. And with the precision-cut keypad, minimalist styling and metal finish, the moto razr V3 Motorola razr v3 lowest price looks just as beautiful as motorola razr V3 performs! And the Moto Razr phone is tops! The best Motorola v3 razr phone. (motorazor cell phone)

The real difference is in the details. The Razor Phone only costs $289.99 and there is Free phone shipping for the Razor. An unbelievable Motorola Razr Phone price at SimplyWireless.com. The precision-cut motorola razor metal keypad reacts to razor the lightest of touches. And the features you can't always see are equally impressive, like razor quad-band GSM — for global calls where GSM Razor Phone (razr) network coverage and razor roaming agreements are present.

For 2006 our most popular free cell phone has been the Motorola Razr V3. The Motorola Razr V3 (Razr V3) has been very popular for those who want a very professional phone but do not need the Blackberry and Treo 650 features. Our Motorola Black Razr phones are among our most popular Cingular cell phones! When it comes to free wireless phones SimplyWireless has all the most extensive selection on and off the net. All of our free wireless phones are brand new and require the purchase of new carrier service plans.

The Motorola Razr is not only selling by the millions - it is changing the way people think about their cell phone. The Black Razr phone is here for T-Mobile (T-Mobile Razr) and for Cingular (Cingular Razr). Get it now! Black Razr from Motorola. ( See also cheap Motorola Razr and Cingular Motorola Razr Cell Phones) We also offer the Cingular Razr as a discount Motorola Razr phone.
Check out our new lineup of free cell phone deals from Sprint which include many popular models with Bluetooth built-in.

motorola razr
razr
motorola razr v3
razr v3
razr phone
pink razr
motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3c
motorola razr accessory
razr accessory
camera motorola phone pink razr v3
motorola razr v3i
razr case
black camera motorola phone razr v3
razr cell phone
motorola razr v3x
razr verizon
pink motorola razr v3
razr skin
motorola razr pink
c razr v3
blue razr
black motorola razr v3
razr v3 accessory

i razr v3
phone pink razr
razr v3i
c motorola razr v3
razr v3c
motorola razr v3 accessory
razr ringtone
motorola razr case
motorola multimedia phone razr v3c
black razr
motorola pink razr v3c
motorola razr v3 software
razr phone only
razr v3 software
free razr
moto razr
cingular razr
razr faceplates
razr v3 x
razr v3x
pink razr verizon
razr cover
motorola razr review
free razr phone
razr software
motorola razr software
tmobile razr
motorola razr v3 driver
motorola razr problem
motorola razr cell phone
razr unlocked
cover phone razr
razr v3 driver
blue motorola razr
motorola razr v3 review
motorola razr unlocked
motorola razr v3 usb driver
motorola phone pink razr
razr recall
free motorola razr v3
razr v3 cases
free ringtone razr
razr sprint
motorola razr v3 camera phone
pink razr v3
free motorola razr
motorola razr v3 case
motorola razr ringtone
razr v3 usb driver
camera magenta motorola phone razr v3
driver razr
i motorola razr v3
unlock razr
unlock razr v3
razr v3 faceplates
motorola razr recall
motorola razr driver
motorola razr verizon
black motorola razr
motorola razr software download
razr phone verizon
razr phone accessory
moto razr v3
razr cell phone cover
motorola razr usb driver
download software for razr v3
motorola razr skin
unlock motorola razr
razr review
motorola razr faceplates
cingular pink razr
motorola razr v3 cellular phone
magenta razr
black razr v3
accessory c razr v3
razr v3 skin
moto razr v3
motorola moto razr v3
moto pink razr v3
i moto razr v3
motorola razr
motorola razr v3
motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3c
motorola razr accessory
motorola razr v3i
motorola razr v3x
pink motorola razr v3
motorola razr pink
black motorola razr v3
c motorola razr v3
motorola razr case
motorola pink razr v3c
motorola razr review
motorola razr software
motorola razr v3 driver
motorola razr problem
motorola razr cell phone
blue motorola razr
motorola razr v3 review
motorola razr unlocked
motorola phone pink razr
free motorola razr v3
free motorola razr
motorola razr v3 case
motorola razr ringtone
i motorola razr v3
motorola razr recall
motorola razr driver
motorola razr verizon
black motorola razr
motorola razr usb driver
motorola razr skin
unlock motorola razr
motorola razr faceplates
motorola razr v3 unlocked
motorola v3 razr unlock
motorola razr v3 cell phone
accessory motorola razr v3c
download software for motorola razr v3
motorola razr v3 x
motorola razr cover
motorola v3 razr faceplates
free motorola razr ringtone
motorola v3 razr download
motorola razr review v3c
download motorola razr
download free motorola razr software
motorola razr v3 phone
motorola v3 razr manual
motorola razr v3 recall
magenta motorola razr v3
motorola razr manual
motorola razr leather case
motorola razr theme
free motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3 ringtone
cingular motorola razr
motorola razr v3 cover
cell phone accessory motorola razr
blue motorola razr v3
download driver motorola razr v3
motorola razr battery
motorola phone tool razr
v3 motorola razr skin
free ringtone for motorola v3 razr
black motorola razr review v3
download driver motorola razr
free motorola razr software
c motorola razr review v3
motorola razr v3 unlock code
motorola razr v3 theme
motorola razr unlock code
driver motorola razr v3c
in motorola pink razr v3c
c motorola razr v3 verizon
motorola v3 razr leather case
motorola razr for sale
motorola razr prices
motorola razr silver v3
free software motorola razr v3
motorola razr holster
new motorola razr
phone cover for motorola razr
motorola razr forum
motorola razr cell phone cases
motorola razr vc3
motorola razr v3c verizon
cell cover motorola phone razr
hot motorola pink razr v3

The Cingular Moto Razor V3 is expertly crafted to deliver exceptional performance. Inside the ultra-thin design are advanced features like moto razr MPEG4 video playback, Bluetooth® wireless technology, a digital camera and more. And with the precision-cut keypad, minimalist styling and metal finish, the moto razr V3 Motorola razr v3 lowest price looks just as beautiful as motorola razr V3 performs! And the Moto Razr phone is tops! The best Motorola v3 razr phone. (motorazor cell phone) The real difference is in the details. The Razor Phone only costs $289.99 and there is Free phone shipping for the Razor. An unbelievable Motorola Razr Phone price at SimplyWireless.com. The precision-cut motorola razor metal keypad reacts to razor the lightest of touches. And the features you can't always see are equally impressive, like razor quad-band GSM — for global calls where GSM Razor Phone (razr) network coverage and razor roaming agreements are present. For 2006 our most popular free cell phone has been the Motorola Razr V3. The Motorola Razr V3 (Razr V3) has been very popular for those who want a very professional phone but do not need the Blackberry and Treo 650 features. Our Motorola Black Razr phones are among our most popular Cingular cell phones! When it comes to free wireless phones SimplyWireless has all the most extensive selection on and off the net. All of our free wireless phones are brand new and require the purchase of new carrier service plans. The Motorola Razr is not only selling by the millions - it is changing the way people think about their cell phone. The Black Razr phone is here for T-Mobile (T-Mobile Razr) and for Cingular (Cingular Razr). Get it now! Black Razr from Motorola. ( See also cheap Motorola Razr and Cingular Motorola Razr Cell Phones) We also offer the Cingular Razr as a discount Motorola Razr phone. Check out our new lineup of free cell phone deals from Sprint which include many popular models with Bluetooth built-in.

Motorola Razr

Subject: simplywireless

Author:
john overridex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:17:56 07/10/06 Mon

Motorola Razr

The Cingular Moto Razor V3 is expertly crafted to deliver exceptional performance. Inside the ultra-thin design are advanced features like moto razr MPEG4 video playback, Bluetooth® wireless technology, a digital camera and more. And with the precision-cut keypad, minimalist styling and metal finish, the moto razr V3 Motorola razr v3 lowest price looks just as beautiful as motorola razr V3 performs! And the Moto Razr phone is tops! The best Motorola v3 razr phone. (motorazor cell phone)

The real difference is in the details. The Razor Phone only costs $289.99 and there is Free phone shipping for the Razor. An unbelievable Motorola Razr Phone price at SimplyWireless.com. The precision-cut motorola razor metal keypad reacts to razor the lightest of touches. And the features you can't always see are equally impressive, like razor quad-band GSM — for global calls where GSM Razor Phone (razr) network coverage and razor roaming agreements are present.

For 2006 our most popular free cell phone has been the Motorola Razr V3. The Motorola Razr V3 (Razr V3) has been very popular for those who want a very professional phone but do not need the Blackberry and Treo 650 features. Our Motorola Black Razr phones are among our most popular Cingular cell phones! When it comes to free wireless phones SimplyWireless has all the most extensive selection on and off the net. All of our free wireless phones are brand new and require the purchase of new carrier service plans.

The Motorola Razr is not only selling by the millions - it is changing the way people think about their cell phone. The Black Razr phone is here for T-Mobile (T-Mobile Razr) and for Cingular (Cingular Razr). Get it now! Black Razr from Motorola. ( See also cheap Motorola Razr and Cingular Motorola Razr Cell Phones) We also offer the Cingular Razr as a discount Motorola Razr phone.
Check out our new lineup of free cell phone deals from Sprint which include many popular models with Bluetooth built-in.

motorola razr
razr
motorola razr v3
razr v3
razr phone
pink razr
motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3c
motorola razr accessory
razr accessory
motorola razr v3i
razr case
razr cell phone
motorola razr v3x
razr verizon
pink motorola razr v3
razr skin
motorola razr pink
c razr v3
blue razr
black motorola razr v3
razr v3 accessory

i razr v3
phone pink razr
razr v3i
c motorola razr v3
razr v3c
razr ringtone
motorola razr case
black razr
motorola pink razr v3c
razr phone only
razr v3 software
free razr
moto razr
cingular razr
razr faceplates
razr v3 x
razr v3x
pink razr verizon
razr cover
motorola razr review
free razr phone
razr software
motorola razr software
tmobile razr
motorola razr v3 driver
motorola razr problem
motorola razr cell phone
razr unlocked
cover phone razr
razr v3 driver
blue motorola razr
motorola razr v3 review
motorola razr unlocked
motorola phone pink razr
razr recall
free motorola razr v3
razr v3 cases
free ringtone razr
razr sprint
pink razr v3
free motorola razr
motorola razr v3 case
motorola razr ringtone
razr v3 usb driver
driver razr
i motorola razr v3
unlock razr
unlock razr v3
razr v3 faceplates
motorola razr recall
motorola razr driver
motorola razr verizon
black motorola razr
razr phone verizon
razr phone accessory
moto razr v3
razr cell phone cover
motorola razr usb driver
motorola razr skin
unlock motorola razr
razr review
motorola razr faceplates
cingular pink razr
magenta razr
black razr v3
accessory c razr v3
razr v3 skin
moto razr v3
motorola moto razr v3
moto pink razr v3
i moto razr v3
motorola razr
motorola razr v3
motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3c
motorola razr accessory
motorola razr v3i
motorola razr v3x
pink motorola razr v3
motorola razr pink
black motorola razr v3
c motorola razr v3
motorola razr case
motorola pink razr v3c
motorola razr review
motorola razr software
motorola razr v3 driver
motorola razr problem
motorola razr cell phone
blue motorola razr
motorola razr v3 review
motorola razr unlocked
motorola phone pink razr
free motorola razr v3
free motorola razr
motorola razr v3 case
motorola razr ringtone
i motorola razr v3
motorola razr recall
motorola razr driver
motorola razr verizon
black motorola razr
motorola razr usb driver
motorola razr skin
unlock motorola razr
motorola razr faceplates
motorola v3 razr unlock
motorola razr v3 x
motorola razr cover
motorola razr review v3c
download motorola razr
motorola razr v3 phone
motorola v3 razr manual
motorola razr v3 recall
magenta motorola razr v3
motorola razr manual
motorola razr theme
free motorola razr phone
cingular motorola razr
motorola razr v3 cover
blue motorola razr v3
motorola razr battery
motorola phone tool razr
v3 motorola razr skin
motorola razr v3 theme
driver motorola razr v3c
motorola razr for sale
motorola razr prices
motorola razr silver v3
motorola razr holster
new motorola razr
motorola razr forum
motorola razr vc3

The Cingular Moto Razor V3 is expertly crafted to deliver exceptional performance. Inside the ultra-thin design are advanced features like moto razr MPEG4 video playback, Bluetooth® wireless technology, a digital camera and more. And with the precision-cut keypad, minimalist styling and metal finish, the moto razr V3 Motorola razr v3 lowest price looks just as beautiful as motorola razr V3 performs! And the Moto Razr phone is tops! The best Motorola v3 razr phone. (motorazor cell phone) The real difference is in the details. The Razor Phone only costs $289.99 and there is Free phone shipping for the Razor. An unbelievable Motorola Razr Phone price at SimplyWireless.com. The precision-cut motorola razor metal keypad reacts to razor the lightest of touches. And the features you can't always see are equally impressive, like razor quad-band GSM — for global calls where GSM Razor Phone (razr) network coverage and razor roaming agreements are present. For 2006 our most popular free cell phone has been the Motorola Razr V3. The Motorola Razr V3 (Razr V3) has been very popular for those who want a very professional phone but do not need the Blackberry and Treo 650 features. Our Motorola Black Razr phones are among our most popular Cingular cell phones! When it comes to free wireless phones SimplyWireless has all the most extensive selection on and off the net. All of our free wireless phones are brand new and require the purchase of new carrier service plans. The Motorola Razr is not only selling by the millions - it is changing the way people think about their cell phone. The Black Razr phone is here for T-Mobile (T-Mobile Razr) and for Cingular (Cingular Razr). Get it now! Black Razr from Motorola. ( See also cheap Motorola Razr and Cingular Motorola Razr Cell Phones) We also offer the Cingular Razr as a discount Motorola Razr phone. Check out our new lineup of free cell phone deals from Sprint which include many popular models with Bluetooth built-in.

Motorola Razr

Subject: simply wireless

Author:
john overridex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:52:46 07/04/06 Tue

Motorola Razr

motorola razr
razr
motorola razr v3
razr v3
razr phone
pink razr
motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3c
motorola razr accessory
razr accessory
motorola razr v3i
razr case
razr cell phone
motorola razr v3x
razr verizon
pink motorola razr v3
razr skin
motorola razr pink
c razr v3
blue razr
black motorola razr v3
razr v3 accessory

i razr v3
phone pink razr
razr v3i
c motorola razr v3
razr v3c
razr ringtone
motorola razr case
black razr
motorola pink razr v3c
razr phone only
razr v3 software
free razr
moto razr
cingular razr
razr faceplates
razr v3 x
razr v3x
pink razr verizon
razr cover
motorola razr review
free razr phone
razr software
motorola razr software
tmobile razr
motorola razr v3 driver
motorola razr problem
motorola razr cell phone
razr unlocked
cover phone razr
razr v3 driver
blue motorola razr
motorola razr v3 review
motorola razr unlocked
motorola phone pink razr
razr recall
free motorola razr v3
razr v3 cases
free ringtone razr
razr sprint
pink razr v3
free motorola razr
motorola razr v3 case
motorola razr ringtone
razr v3 usb driver
driver razr
i motorola razr v3
unlock razr
unlock razr v3
razr v3 faceplates
motorola razr recall
motorola razr driver
motorola razr verizon
black motorola razr
razr phone verizon
razr phone accessory
moto razr v3
razr cell phone cover
motorola razr usb driver
motorola razr skin
unlock motorola razr
razr review
motorola razr faceplates
cingular pink razr
magenta razr
black razr v3
accessory c razr v3
razr v3 skin
moto razr v3
motorola moto razr v3
moto pink razr v3
i moto razr v3
motorola razr
motorola razr v3
motorola razr phone
motorola razr v3c
motorola razr accessory
motorola razr v3i
motorola razr v3x
pink motorola razr v3
motorola razr pink
black motorola razr v3
c motorola razr v3
motorola razr case
motorola pink razr v3c
motorola razr review
motorola razr software
motorola razr v3 driver
motorola razr problem
motorola razr cell phone
blue motorola razr
motorola razr v3 review
motorola razr unlocked
motorola phone pink razr
free motorola razr v3
free motorola razr
motorola razr v3 case
motorola razr ringtone
i motorola razr v3
motorola razr recall
motorola razr driver
motorola razr verizon
black motorola razr
motorola razr usb driver
motorola razr skin
unlock motorola razr
motorola razr faceplates
motorola v3 razr unlock
motorola razr v3 x
motorola razr cover
motorola razr review v3c
download motorola razr
motorola razr v3 phone
motorola v3 razr manual
motorola razr v3 recall
magenta motorola razr v3
motorola razr manual
motorola razr theme
free motorola razr phone
cingular motorola razr
motorola razr v3 cover
blue motorola razr v3
motorola razr battery
motorola phone tool razr
v3 motorola razr skin
motorola razr v3 theme
driver motorola razr v3c
motorola razr for sale
motorola razr prices
motorola razr silver v3
motorola razr holster
new motorola razr
motorola razr forum
motorola razr vc3

Motorola Razr

Subject: Mediums and psychics?

Author:
dsm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:19 08/30/02 Fri

Do any of this group work with psychics and or mediums? Are you in any way affiliated with Chris Woodyard, author of "Ohio Ghosts I,II,III, IV" ? Just curious. Are you writing a book about your adventures and have you heard or seen anything trully unusual in your adventures? Do folks always tell you where they see orbs or disturbances before you visit? Do you ever encounter them in places where you were NOT looking for them? This is a fascinating topic and I never tire of it.
Replies:
Subject: hello

Author:
Simmon Palomino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:09:58 06/13/06 Tue

All my life i have dreamed of becoming a paranormal investigator, i want to be the best, but i need guidence from experienced investigators. please e-mail back if you have tips or anything that can help me with my goal. thank you. misosoup_tofu@hotmail.com
Subject: Goose River Bridge Rockport Maine

Author:
Sheryl Rackliff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:29:07 06/05/06 Mon

This bridge is haunted by a man holding out a pitcher of beer to passers-by. The ghost is said to be that of William Richardson, who was murdered by three loyalist soldiers on the bridge in 1783. The whole town was celebrating the colonial victory over England, and he offered them a pitcher of beer in celebration of the signing of the Treaty of Paris.

This is not the original bridge. This bridge replaced the original bridge in the 1920's. Apparently replacing the bridge is what set him off, because that is when the sightings of his ghost started.

he is always reported as a ghostly figure, holding out something in front of him.

The last sighting of him in as a spirit and offering beer was back in 1979. To my knowledge he only appears as an orb since his last sighting.

I live about 5 mile's from Goose River bridge so I am planning to investigate this more and I am no Paranormal investigator just someone very intreeged by him.

I went to the bridge 2 week's ago April 2006.I first wen't at dusk and found many orb's but it didn't mean it was him. I went back the following afternoon to take photo's I walked all over his favorite place's including lovers lane. Then I decided to take a walk to the old bridge where he was killed. I found nothing, I then had a strange feeling to look up which is under the new bridge. My first photo was a medium in size green orb. Then after I saw the Orb a ray of beautiful pinkish purple colored thing appeared, it was amazing so I started talking to it. I asked if it was indeed the Pitcher Man to please show him self again. Sure enough he showed him self. Every time I asked for it to show it self it came right back at least 7 time's then it must have gotten tired of me or just tired and stopped showing up. I started a mission to find him again so walked around finding him no where and again I ended up back under the bridge. I asked if he was still there, and yes he was,again I got the same colors you can view my pictures at:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver038_edited.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver064.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/11.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver081.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver082.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver083.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver087.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver101.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver093.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver114.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver115.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver269.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver228.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Sheryl65/pitchermangooseriver223.jpg

I am going back today with different weather condition's to see if I can find this again. It is a damp drizzly day and if it come's back I will know I have found something for sure and will update you further.

I returned back today and found nothing he, either was walking about his favorite trails Or the constant rain had him feeling lazy and he wished not to be seen.:).

I will keep this topic updated as I continue to search more for Fredrick William Richardson the Pitcher Man.

Sheryl.rackliff1@verizon.net

Sheryl
Subject: I might make a Ghost Hunting Documentary in Maine

Author:
Shawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:09:09 10/24/03 Fri

I am a film student at a film school in Maine. I am sort of interested in the whole paranormal stuff and figure this could be something fun to film, maybe for a documentary.

I have already investigated the Goose River Bridge in Rockport Maine a couple times for fun. There is a investigation report already on this website from Hillary with what looks like good results from a ghost investigation. I already emailed her once about the investigation. When I didnt find anything but I think I went too late at night and with too many people.

I am thinking of maybe doing 3 different sites in the mid-costal area of Maine. It would be a short documentary on the history/stories of the ghost, possibly interviewing knowledgeable town people, and a investigation or two of each location.

I am thinking that if I do this I will even go out and get a EMF meter, cheap one. I already have camcorders (along with professional quality ones), digital cameras, and regular 35mm photo cameras (the school also does photo so there is a lot of professional photoraphers I can get to help).

There is a chance that if it is just a random legnthed film it can be on HBO because I have some connections. I think if it is a certain legnth it might be suitable to the Discovery channel or others like that. If not TV I might enter it in film festivals. Either way I just think it would be fun to make the documentary.

I am wondering if there is anyone in the mid-costal area of Maine on this website/forum? I might need some experts to interview and stuff. If anyone here thinks they have ideas for it or would like to help in any way let me know. This is still just a idea but it seems like it would be neat to actually do. The only problem is that is get real cold real quick here. I might have to wait until next spring or do one investigation now at each location and do follow ups in spring.

Thanks for listening. This website is awesome.

-Shawn
ss_films@yahoo.com (if you email put ghosts in the subject or something).
Replies:
Subject: BLACKBEARD PLANKHOUSE

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:43 05/07/06 Sun

I am not at all into this paranormal thing, just a curiosity. I just briefly went through some of your pics and I cant believe as investigators who usually take dust and call it a ghost missed what a skeptic like myself saw. On the pic page, the bottom left picture in the center window pane there is a FACE. It is looking up and to its right. You can cleatly see the left side of its face, eye, nose, ear... It looks like freddie from nightmare on elm st. a little... Please someone else tell me that they see it.....
Replies:
Subject: ghost problem

Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:15:48 03/31/06 Fri

Hello! I have a ghost problem. 4 ghosts won't stop bothering me. I can tell you who and what they were before they died. The first ghost to bother me was my grandpa. I saw him twice, and ever scence then, he has called out my name alot of times and he really scares me. Then comes my Aunt Beth who died in a car accident. I think it is her who sneaks up on my dad at night. Really late at night. He'll hear heavy foot steps behind him and no one is there. My grandma sometimes humms in the middle of the night.And lastly, my old cat muffin nocks things over and puts a pictur of himself as a kitten under what he nocked over. An other time he came, he was invisible laying on top of a wal*mart bag up in my room. Why won't they leave me alone? Can you give me any advise for this problem? If you can, e-mail me back at the address that sent you this letter. Please and thank you,
Samantha (you can call me sam if you want to)
Subject: Orbs

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:47 02/05/06 Sun

You state on your website that if you get an orb in conjunction with a high EMF reading that it is more likely that it is not dust or pollen. I completely disagree with you. Dust and pollen are all around us at all times so of course you are going to get it sometimes with a high EMF reading. It's only a matter of time and coincidence. Orbs are nothing but dust or pollen.
Replies:
Subject: The Bucksville House Ghost Hunting Weekend

Author:
Kenneth Biddle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:23 01/31/06 Tue

The Paranormal Investigators & Research Association (P.I.R.A.) will be holding a small, intimate seminar at the Bucksville House B&B in Bucks County, PA. The seminar will go through topics such as Client Interviews, Preliminary Investigation, Equipment, Full Investigations and Research. There will be a main focus on False-Positives (Evidence that seems paranormal, but has very natural explanations). We'll go in-depth about how false images are made, both by accident and deliberately. We'll show you how certain features on your equipment can actually hinder your pursuit of the paranormal.

There are five rooms available (2 people to a room) and that's what we're keeping it to. The intimate setting will allow us to give more attention to you and your questions. This is not your typical conference room seminar, where you sit and listen to a bunch of people for hours on end. The atmosphere will be more relaxed, so you can ask questions when you'd like to. Simply put, there'll be a lot more one-on-one time. We'll listen to your ideas, take a look at your photos, listen to your recordings, etc.

This will be two nights you'll have to check out a haunted B&B, where you're actually encouraged to look for ghosts!

This special event includes the following;

*A Two Night Stay at a 200 Year Old House for Two (A Friday & Saturday night to explore and investigate a documented haunted B&B)
*Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
*A Booklet provided by PIRA (You'll get at check-in)
*Seminar on Saturday from 2 to 5 PM
*Light Refreshments (Served at 3:30)
* Investigation with PIRA members Saturday night from 7 to 10 PM.

What's In The Booklet?
The Booklet will include a brief history of the Bucksville, a list of important names & dates associated with the house (this could prove useful during the investigation), Tips for investigating, space to document details of any events you may experience while staying at the Bucksville and a run down of the topics we'll be discussing.

Here's the important info!

The Weekend
February 24 & 25, 2006
(Check in Friday, Check out Sunday)

The Cost
There are 4 rooms available at $322.50
The Attic Suite (which is indeed...sweet!) is $377.00
(All taxes are included)
Lunch & Dinner are not included

*You must Register by February 11, 2006*

For Reservations, Please Contact the Bucksville and Request the "Ghost Hunting Weekend".
Book Soon! Availability is limited and will go fast!

A Bucks County Bed and Breakfast

Barb and Joe Szollosi, Innkeepers
4501 Durham Road
Kintnersville, PA 18930-1610

Remember to Book By Feb. 11, 2006!!!
For reservations or further information call:
Phone/ Fax : 610-847-8948
Toll Free: 888-617-6300
www.bucksvillehouse.com

Paranormal Investigators & Research Association
www.parainvestigator.org
Subject: johnny mcfall moved to serve you better (psychic services )

Author:
johnny mcfall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:14 01/17/06 Tue

get a single card reading email or fax just ten cents for a bigger reading go regular mail add 4.90 for much more reading send birth information etc no charge card orders 802 south west sixth street corning arkansas 72422 where your number one over 20 years in the field of psychic readings, rituals and much more, home made oil for money, love etc just 5 dollars a bottle plus 3 dollars for postage etc, yes I do travel for hauntings help for you
Subject: over 20 years of service this is for real in real life it is not like . . . .

Author:
johnny mcfall
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:58:26 10/13/04 Wed

I am here for You with an Open Heart and an Open Mind. assist You through the problems that hinder You

Amazing Accurate Online Psychic, Mediumship, Tarot, Numerology, Astrology Readings with the BEST most ethical psychics. astrology forecasts, inspirational messages, answers

need help with a haunting or poltergeist I can help

over 20 years of service this is for real in real life it is not like the movies, television etc

know the risk a exorcist etc takes ? I do did you know some vampires don't suck blood they do other things

Many entities become "attracted" to you because they see the light of your being and are transformed or uplifted by its glow, like moths to a flame (this is a good thing). they can cause serious damages Other entities are inextricably "connected" to you from mutually unresolved karmic debts or contracts. You are bound to work out their issues and negative energies in this (or another) life, until cleared.

paranormal phenomena does exist.

"The best trick the devil has going for him is fooling everyone into believing he doesn't exist".

welcome I am johnny mcfall, minister

help with hauntings, poltergeist please let me help

in real life it is not like movies, books, television etc

http://www.angelfire.com/ar3/ministry_of_hope/the_exorcist_n_spellcaster.html
1514 thomasville pocahontas ar
Replies:
Subject: Very Interesting

Author:
Toni Collins
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:38:44 08/23/05 Tue

Would love to hear more on this Subject. How old are you now, and what State do you live in?
Subject: Mine and my wifes passed relatives on digi cam in hospital at baby birth?

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:16 08/14/05 Sun

Hello i was browsing the web on google for paranormal picture investigations and stubmbled here. Well in the last few days my wife had my new daughter Kimberly.
While she was in labor me and my mother went to wal-mart and got one of those 20 dollar usb digi cams and it worked very well, but the deal is when i took a picture of the baby in the basanet the hopital provides you it came out all different. I am a very spiritual person but am no christian. However i didnt wanna belive it myself but my grandfather who died in march 2000 is standing in the clear spot watching over kimberly and smiling, his arm is extended touching the red that has orbs under it. If you will look you can find what im convinced is over a dozen faces. I mean everytime i look at it something new appears.
Also if you have a magnifieng glass that would be great.
I will be putting the picture on my website for everyone to see at http://skycrewdf.tripod.com please take a look and tell me what you see. Ive emailed it to a frend without telling him what all was there and he saw everything i did. My family seen it and they all see my grandfather he is the most noticable aparation in the pic.

Ps. I bought the cam the day of the delevery. As soon as we got home from the hospital i put them on my pc and seen it. I know gimp and paint but theres no way i could do that its hard enough for me to draw a circle.
Subject: Gettting Back in touch with the Paranormal

Author:
Clem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:00:38 08/09/05 Tue

Hey, Kool site. I used to be involved with Ghost Hunting back in the Early 1990s. I've been part of alot of Investigations at Point Lookout Md, Gettysburg Pa (Farnsworth House Inn), and Many other Civil War sites. I still feel Drawn to the Hobby, and the Paranormal alot these days. Dont have so much time for the Hobby anymore due to being in the Army, and with Deployments to the War, Ect. Would love to see more Investigations on Point Lookout if you all have the Time. Thanks, and Keep the Faith. Clem
Subject: High School Ghost on Tape

Author:
Joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:16 05/09/03 Fri

I am contacting anyone who will listen. My mother is a secratary at Fort Zumwalt West High school In O'fallon MO. Two weeks a most impressive ghost sighting happened and I was all caught on tape on the security camera. My mother who is a very serious person told me what happened . They said that the night maintainance crew heard hammering noises from a recently rennovated part of the school and were perplexed because construction had ended almost a year prior. Two men and one woman walked down the hall toward a figure that appeared to be the size of a young person the figure was grey and mist like had a red hue eminating from its center and moved like a person it was similar in size to a ten year old. When the people approached it moved around and ran up a wall in full view of the woman. That part is all trivial compaired to the fact that it was all actually cought on camera. And I dont mean just a glimpse My Mother discribed several minutes of footage showing the whole thing unfold she says you can see the figure by the lockers in the hall for a long time and you begin to think it is just a shadow then it moves down the hall and across a white carpet directly in front of the camera then when te woman enters the screen it runs up a wall. If this is true which I believe it is then it could be a very convincing video. Apparently one of the security guards who first saw the footage is trying to get a tape made from the survalence system which is proving to be difficult because of the camera set up. I think this needs further reserch and I am trying to find the right people to contact. Joe
Replies:
Subject: voices on the recorder

Author:
Brian Ashley Cell phone 248-830-0099
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:34 07/18/05 Mon

I have a voice recorder on my cell phone this took place in my own bedroom on july16 2005 on my voice recorder I said. please leave your name or something I mean you no harm. Now this the first time i tried using EVP(ELECTRONIC VOICE PHENOMENOM). I did record a voice on my phone. remember now i was the only one in my condo. The voice on the recorder is saying"WHATS HAPPENING". Sounds like an older black man. I thought it was pretty cool. I know it actually works.Nextday i tried it again and asked if i could make contact. please leaveyour name or something i played it for about 3.5 to 4minutes. voice of an OLD LADY SAYING" OR NOT".Also in my bedroom.Once again i was the only one in my condo.
Replies:
Subject: I would Like to be on an investigative team.

Author:
Jennifer M. Keys
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:23 06/27/05 Mon

I am interested in exploring the world of inbetween. Since i was six years old i have had the ability to become in the state of leaving my body and seeing and hearing the ones who have passed on long before. I would be interested in training and learning more of my gift.

Sincerely,
Jennifer M.Keys
Replies:
Subject: My neighbor's ghost

Author:
Butterfly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:24 10/28/03 Tue

2 weekends ago I took some pics of my neighbors attic. It's a Victorian home built in 1900. We are in Ohio. Some things have happened there so we decided to check it out. I took my digital camera and the URL below has the pics listed. I took all these pics myself. Can you tell me what you see? Thanks.
http://www.fragilebeautygraphics.com/ghosthunt.html
Replies:
Subject: Orbs in Many picture's of my 145 year old home

Author:
Coleen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:54 01/27/05 Thu

First I want to start out by saying. I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but there is something going on in my home.
I have recently moved to Lancaster County, Pa. ( Mount Joy) My home is 145 years old. It is one of the origional homes in my town, built by the man who founded my town. From 1870 to 1890 my home was used as a school house. From that time on it was used as a residental home. The origional grocer/ baker in our town lived in this too. When we came for the home inspection my Mother took many picture's of our home with her digital camera. It has 5 pixels (?). Top of the line digital camera. When looking at the picture's later we could see orbs in many of the picture's. I thought nothing of it and we just made jokes about the home possibly being haunted. My mother uses this camera alot and the only time she gets these white spots is when she is taking photo's in my house.
Also, when I use my digital camera orbs turn up as well. They are usually in the same rooms. I also use this camera alot and in all the photo's I have taken with this camera my home is the only home or subject where the orbs show up. Many memembers of my family will see these "orbs" in their picture's of my home as well. All tell me that these do not turn up on their camera's in any other setting or subject. Just my home.
Lately I seem to here people when the house is quite. I may be sitting at the computer and it sounds like a few women with children are walking by my home. When ever I get up to look there is NEVER any one there. I no longer get up to look outside when I hear these voices. My husband ( who does not believe in ghosts) says he feels a presence in our kitchen whenever he is in there alone. He only opened up and told me this when I told him I thought I saw someone looking in our side window. I also have seen lights flash by out the corner of my eye. The only way I can describe it is by saying it almost would look like a car passing by a window at night. However, I only have seen this during the day and the window I see this in faces my backyard where we have an acre of ground. No car can pass by this window.
90% of my home is still in it's origional fashion. We even still have the framework where the outhouse stood. We have a second story balcony and when I'm out there I can "feel" someone is out there with me.
My one son swears he hears someone scratching at a screen trying to get in his room, off his bedroom in the attic.
About a block from our home is a graveyard from the 1800's. I have not ventured to look at the headstones yet, but plan to do so soon. I'm curious to see if people who lived in my home back when it was first built are buried there.
I would be interested in having someone look at my picture's and give me comments. I do not have the all picture's my mother has taken on file right now, but can do so. . I also have picture's where they were taken not even two seconds apart and some have "orbs" and other's do not. Same subject, same spot ect.
Replies:
Subject: Spirit Society of Pennsylvania

Author:
Amelia Gruber
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:23 01/20/05 Thu

Cool site--visit: www.spiritsocietyofpa.com
They are having a "Haunted Tent Event" at Sickman's Mill in Columbia (Lancaster County) in June 2005 and also presenting "Midnight at Jennie Wade's House" (the only civilian killed during the Battle of Gettysburg) several dates in 2005. Check it out under their site, then click on: News & Events.
Pretty neato!
Subject: Need your input

Author:
Hillary, PRSNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:14 10/18/02 Fri

Hello everybody. Since we here at PRSNA are trying our best to keep this website informative and interesting for you, the general ghosthunting public, we thought we would ask for your input. Is there anything you'd like to see more of on this website? What are your likes and dislikes? Please let us know by replying to this message here on the message board, or e-mail me directly. Thanks!
Replies:
Subject: are there people who try to record evps for you?

Author:
Nikki Kolarik
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:52 11/15/04 Mon

I see there are people who offer services to assist with hauntings, etc. What abput people who try and record evps for you from your loved ones. I would really like help with this. If anyone can, please let me know.
Subject: interested in geting into reserch in flint mi aria

Author:
Rick Hilliker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:22 10/31/04 Sun

my wife and I are into reserching haunted places. and have some skill at this. looking for a team to join.Flint MI aria.
thank you
Subject: Pensacola Naval Air Station

Author:
E. A. Vandam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:01:38 10/31/04 Sun

While living in the Pensacola area for 7 years, I listened with amazament about stories told from then current naval officers (skeptics by nature) regarding unexplained happenings in the old homes they were living in and surrounding forts. The Naval Air Station seems to an area of particularly lively hauntings from the civil war era. It would be well-worth the time to investigate.
Subject: hi

Author:
anneke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:23 04/01/03 Tue

what a really good message board, lots of like minded people like myself. i am a paranormal investigator in northern ireland and i feel like the only one, lots of people are interested in my work, but theres no one out there to join me in my field work so if you are in the country the reply. thats the newry surounding area.
Replies:
Subject: Ghost

Author:
Michael Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:13 09/04/04 Sat

Check-out my web-site at paranormalphotography.com

Mihael Richard
Paranormal Photography
Durango CO
Subject: Need your input

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:15:30 08/25/04 Wed

I would just like to know, how would you get started in this kind of work? And do you get paid for it, or is it just a hobbie. I would really like to be a panormal investigator
Subject: Black Shadow

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:03:12 08/03/04 Tue

One night, around three or four in the morning, my former roommate and I were sitting at the kitchen table in our home when Mo, my roommate, suddenly jerked his head around as if watching someone pass by and asked, "Whoa! Did you see that?"

"No, what?" I asked.
"That black thing. It passed right by you."

Right. I didn't think much else of it and we went to the built-on patio, from which we can see through the original windows into the kitchen, to have a smoke. Sitting at the small table, chatting, I happened to glance into the kitchen and what I saw startled me. It was tall black shadowy figure, about 6 ft.2 or so, with a masculine build. (Seemed to be male). The figure had come out of the living-room and walked through the kitchen into the adjacent dining-room. The experience lasted for perhaps one or two seconds. I never felt a presence --nothing positive, nothing evil.

I believe I may have seen this figure in my room after this experience, but I am not certain of that.
I saw "something" out of the corner of my eye. Now! I am skeptical, so that may have been who knows what.

The kitchen incidence, however, is another story. Can't explain it away, anyway I try.

Is there enough information on Black Shadows to understand what exactly happened that night or who/what may be living in that house?
Subject: Haunted History Tour Of Gettysburg July 24th

Author:
Rick-BLPA Founder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:12:00 07/03/04 Sat

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Haunted History Tours is
holding a trip to Gettysburg July 24th. For more information please
go to: http://www.geocities.com/hhtours/

Rick
Subject: Unknown green circles of light and specks of white

Author:
Holly Rose
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:03 06/27/04 Sun

ok, i'm 18, and i'm not crazy. i've been searching for a few important answers, I have seen in my own home green quarter size glowing balls that are surrounded by an orange ring, they look like or circles, this is without any light intrusion in the room, also i have seen this same day a few shines of little specks of glowing light that are fast as hell and zoomed around the room.Both entities kept dissapering and reappering. i do not know what these were, but i did not feel any cruel intentions, also my whole life i have been surrounded by tiny{not much bigger than a pinhead} transparent rings of light, they have a little color but you can see right through them, today i actually paid, attention and when i felt them touch me i kinda freaked, they tickled and numbed my fingers, is this a second sight or another dimension , are they orbs? anyone who can relate, help, or explain... please reply.
Subject: Questions

Author:
Kristen P.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:48 04/06/04 Tue

Hi I'm 14 and I am doing a project for school. We can pick any topic that we like and I chose Paranormal investigation. If ya'll don't mind I would like to ask a few questions. What exactly are orbs? What equipment is required during an investigation? Is it safe to investigate alone? If you could email me with the answers that would be most appreciated. And any other info. that you can share would be great.

Thanks and Blessed be.........
Subject: ECPS Ghost Conference

Author:
East Coast Paranormal Society - www.paranormal-society.org
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:57:58 03/27/04 Sat

Just wanted to invite you all to East Coast Paranormal Societys annual Ghost Conference in Gettysburg, PA running from April 27-30. Visit www.paranormal-society.org for scheduled events. It's going to be great fun! Hope to see you there!
Subject: What to do?

Author:
Brendon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:28:16 03/10/04 Wed

Hiyas, I have always been interested in paranormal acitivity and I was just wondering what you have to do if you want to get started doing this as a proffesion?
Replies:
Subject: The "Ghost Tape" from London

Author:
Dan PRSNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:37 12/26/03 Fri

What is your opinion on the new ghost tape from Henry the 8th's castle in London? If you go to George Noory's website for Coast to Coast am they have a really good copy of it. I am not quite sure what to make of it but it looks like a monk in period clothing shutting the doors. If you watch closely, you'll see the doors seem to fly open without his assistance. He then walks over and fumbles with the doors and closes them. I don't really know what to make of it. I would think if they have a camera on the door from the outside, why don't they have a camera covering the door from the inside also. Does not make much sense. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Dan PRSNA
Replies:
Subject: Test Your Skills

Author:
Kenny B of PIRA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:48 01/09/04 Fri

Hey there! I've posted a new section on our website entitled "Test Your Skills". It features 20 photos taken at three different locations. The "Test" part is that you try to figure out which photos are genuine...and which are false-positives (Fakes). Take a look and e-mail me your answers, aong with why you think they are real or fake.

www.Parainvestigator.org

Kenneth Biddle
"Believe In Yourself, For our Potential Has No End"
Subject: Photo

Author:
Patrick Cartwright Jr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:06 12/18/03 Thu

I have a photo that I was hoping someone could take a look at. My uncle has had allot of strange things happen in his house, he recently took this photo, after showing it to my mom, they went downstairs, music boxes started playing (not the right music) when they got down there after talking and looking at this photo. Just wondered if someone could take a look and tell me what they see if anything.... I see something but I want to know if what I seen when I first looked at the photo is the same as others seen. It was taken with a disposable digital camera. Email me and I will email you the photo, check soon for it to be posted on the web, I will reply to this message when I do.... Email pcartwright@pastors.com
Subject: Photo

Author:
Patrick Cartwright Jr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:03 12/18/03 Thu

I have a photo that I was hoping someone could take a look at. My uncle has had allot of strange things happen in his house, he recently took this photo, after showing it to my mom, they went downstairs, music boxes started playing (not the right music) when they got down there after talking and looking at this photo. Just wondered if someone could take a look and tell me what they see if anything.... I see something but I want to know if what I seen when I first looked at the photo is the same as others seen. It was taken with a disposable digital camera. Email me and I will email you the photo, check soon for it to be posted on the web, I will reply to this message when I do.... Email pcartwright@pastors.com
Subject: We Have a Wonderful EVP Website

Author:
Melissa Elliott
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:02 11/17/03 Mon

Hi everyone,
My name is Melissa Elliott. My friend, Greg Brammer, and I have been studying evp for the past year and have captured some of the best evps that we have ever heard on the internet. The website is www.mcmsys.com/~brammer/or Voices on the Wind in the Yahoo search engine.
We have close to 13 pages full of evps--some are as clear as can be, but some are not so good. Please feel free to listen to them all and contact me at malissa456@yahoo.com with any feedback. If you go to the "Best Evps" page you will find some of the best (there are many more that are just as good though throughout the pages!; Greg has my name posted in the articles descriptions of each evp I have collected -- including on the clearest evps ever (I believe) sound wize which speaks my name LOUDLY. We also did some research at an old chiropractic building known to be haunted and got many great ones there that are also listed on the best evp page.
Hope to hear from you all soon! Take care and happy hunting ;-). lOL.
Melissa
Subject: haunted

Author:
alisonjordan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:41:27 11/16/03 Sun

email me with your storys and photos of anything you have capturerd for new paper soley searching for the truth release december .
Subject: IGHS

Author:
KennyB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:47:59 12/13/02 Fri

This is a new article just recently posted on this site, in the Articles section. I hope all will enjoy. If not, I'm certain I'll hear about it!
This articles deals with the co-founders of the IGHS, Rev. Dr. Dave Oester and Rev. Dr. Sharon Gill. Their website is located at Ghostweb.com. They began as a sight that simply collected photos from anyone who would send them in. These photos were supposed to be reviewed before being posted. The two co-founders started to hold seminars in 1997 in Decatur Illinois. After this, they began holding seminars in various places across the country, like Gettysburg, Virginia City, Salem, San Antonio and New Orleans. They’ve been featured on many shows, in newspaper articles and on radio programs.

In recent times, more and more groups are disassociating themselves with the IGHS. Why is this? Perhaps I can explain it here. One only needs to take a quick look at the IGHS site to see the pure commercialism presented there. As one navigates through the site, you would be hard-pressed to find a page without a PayPal link. But let’s start at the beginning.

The co-founders both state that they are licensed ordained ministers. Yes, this is true. They are both registered with the Universal Life Church. You can also become a licensed ordained minister, exactly like these two, in fewer than 30 seconds…as long as you can spell your own name and know where you live. They did not go through any classes or take any exams; they simply filled out an online form and were registered in California as ministers.

Both also make the statement that they have Doctoral degrees. Yes, this is also true. Dr. Dave has an honorary degree from the Universal Life Church. A quote from the website of the ULC… “Doctor of Divinity. This honorary degree is accredited by the International Accrediting Association. To receive this degree, we ask for a free-will offering of $35.00.YOU will legally be entitled to use the title Dr. in front of your name and D.D. after your name. Please remember, this is equal in the eyes of the law to any other Doctor of Divinity Degree issued by any other institution of higher learning such as Harvard or Yale, MIT or USC. You cannot use the title Dr. to imply in any way that you are a Doctor of Medicine or Psychology because that would be deceiving the public which is an offense against the state and deceiving the public. The title Dr. is a "protected" title in all fifty states so if you expect people to address you as Dr.________ _______ you should carry yourself in a professional manner and speak appropriately in order to show yourself as worthy of your higher rung on the ladder of social respectability and public leadership as well as a position of honor in our society - deservedly so.” So, for a small fee of $35, you can act like a Harvard graduate. That last part seems a little…stuck up.

Sharon Gill PhD. received her degree from the University of Metaphysics. I had a packet of information sent to me from this school and was extremely surprised. They send a “Research Report; A Doctoral Career in Metaphysics” along with all of the enrollment papers. The entire report explained various ways to make money from this. It went into Seminars, Books, CDs, Cassettes and even online sales of items. Sound familiar? Like maybe…the IGHS and their website?

This report also makes sure to note that Metaphysics falls under Religion, and not any form of Psychology. In other words, they are not held to the same rules for giving advice as their licensed counterparts.

The photos, which used to be free to view, are now archived in a members-only section. If you’re willing to shell out $12, you’ll be able to spend a few hours going through thousands of photos. Unfortunately, I am convinced that most, about 99%, simply go from e-mail right to the site, without any type of review. The “free” section shows the newest photos, and does not require the $12 fee. These still look as if they have not been examined. My advice would be to save you money and visit any number of sites that offer free viewing of all of their photos. Incidentally, we should note that when you visit these other sites, you’d actually be viewing photos taken by that group.

The IGHS offers two Home Study courses. One for the “ghost hunter” and another for the more advanced “Paranormal Investigator”. Each one costs $150 plus $10 for S&H. If you want both at the same time, then it will only cost you $260 plus $20 for S&H. I don’t see what credentials they have that would allow them to “certify” others for anything. Everything you need to learn to be either one (Ghost hunter, Paranormal Investigator) can be found on the web, for free. There are many sites out there that put the information up, or will willingly answer you questions via e-mail…all for no charge!

You must also keep in mind that you wouldn’t only be buying their information, but their opinions as well. One thing that many of us have noticed is that the IGHS co-founders are extremely stiff in the views. They are unwilling to accept theories that do not follow their own. This is very disturbing since there are no “right” or “wrong” answers when it comes to anything dealing with the paranormal. To the best of my knowledge, no one has a ghost locked away in a lab and conducting all types of tests…every psychic has not come together and actually agreed on the ways of the afterlife. Therefore, everything is a theory or an idea. Research is the only key when it comes to trying to validate these theories. Look into the sciences, do your homework. The answers are there; it just needs a lot of time and bookwork to find them. Opinion is the start of the research, it is the reason you started looking for the answer, not the answer itself.

We mentioned at the beginning of this article that the IGHS site seems to be pure commercialism. I already mentioned the numerous PayPal links all over the site, so let’s focus on a few of the items they are selling. We’ll start with their EMF detector. The item they are selling is manufactured by A.W. Sperry, manufacturer number EMF200A. They sell it for $120. The same, exact model can be purchased for $99.95 from www.professionalequipment.com.

The Infrared Temperature gun they sell is the Reytek Minitemp MT Series Hand Held IR Temperature Sensor with that extremely annoying laser pointer. The IGHS sells this item at $149, plus another $13 for the soft case. The same item can be purchased at www.infrared-usa.com for a slightly lower price…$69.30. The case is only $8.95. If you want to save some more cash, you can skip the annoying laser pointer and get the gun for $55.30

The commercialism doesn’t end there. The conferences I spoke of earlier will cost you a whopping $80 per person. This price does not include food, lodging or even the local ghost tour. It will focus on EVP, teaching you the difference between digital static and real EVPs. They will teach you the proper techniques for recording EVPs. As a bonus, they’ll teach you the psychology of earth bound spirits. What? The psychology of a ghost? Hold on a second. My dictionary states that Psychology is science of the mind or mental states and processes. 2- the science of human behavior. How can one study the science of the mind of a ghost? A ghost…an entity that cannot be kept in a lab and experimented on at will, nor can it be psychoanalyzed. I would love to know where this information is coming from and who is behind it. (But I’m not going to shell out $80 to do so, at least not to them).

But wait, half the features of the conference is “time to meet other ghost hunters and researchers, mingle and meet Dave and Sharon!” I have met both on several occasions and I’ve been more impressed with the ghost hunters that are just starting out. Dave and Sharon have a rehearsed inventory of answers. As stated above, they are very stiff in their beliefs. But, that could be an entire article onto itself. Everyday is an opportunity to meet ghost hunters from all over the world. The members of PIRA are in contact with quite a few teams in the States, as well as a few in England and Ireland. I’ve worked with several groups on investigations and share information with them. What I’m saying is, you don’t need to shell out $80 to talk to people with the same interests as you. They’re all out there…for free.

This last thing is probably the one that gets me the most annoyed. The IGHS Clip ID Badge for Investigations. For $11, you can get this plastic badge stating that you are a Registered Ghost Hunter of the IGHS in good standing. So, instead of shelling out the $150 for the Home Study Course to be a certified Ghost Hunter, you only need to let go of $11 for a badge. Yes, when the officer asks you what your business is inside the fenced in cemetery…flash him that badge. Let me know how it goes (from your jail cell).

The bottom line is that these two are making themselves out to be more then they are. Those who give in to their beliefs are supporting them…financially. If you purchase the overpriced items from them or go to their lacking conferences, you’re simply allowing them to continue their trek around the country in that RV. Have you ever seen an investigation report from them? Have you ever read an article from them that included scientific fact to back up their claims? Have you ever read a newsletter from them that DIDN’T put other groups down? Have you ever read a research report concerning an investigation from them? I can say “no”. It seems that a Paranormal Investigator should have these…to be an investigator.

This article was written by Ken Biddle of PIRA.
Any and all comments should be directed to him.
Replies:
Subject: Solar Flares

Author:
Hillary, PRSNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:54:05 10/24/03 Fri

Hey everybody, check this out:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

We are having solar storms right now, the likes of which we haven't seen since the 1800s! This is prime ghosthunting weather. The solar flares bombard the earth with electrons, making a super-charged atmosphere and sometimes disrupting the earth's magnetic field. The theory is that spirits use the energy from this super-charged atmosphere to help materialize. We may also see the aurora borealis here in PA, and as far south as North Carolina!
Subject: Hillary and Friends

Author:
Jerry M, Founder of TCPS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:33 10/22/03 Wed

Hillary, the local historical society has an annual ghost tour for the weekend of October 31. They have invited local Ghost Hunters like myself to join in. NOBODY can get ahold of Scott from the LVGHS, and I was wondering if you and some of your crew would like to join us. They have 3 tours for Friday and Saturday night, but we would be going on the 10 p.m. and midnight tours. They asked if in between the tours, we would be able to answer questions and show off our equipment. If you can join us those nights, email me and let me know, I can give you more of the specifics then.
Subject: Presence or molds???

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:06 10/02/03 Thu

I have always had a theory about "presence" in a place. If it is an extremely old house with the dust and molds of ages, it can cause a person who is otherwise not bothered by allergies to feel congested or make a tightness about the chest. This is so for me at least. The Dayton Flight Museum has always done that to me. There is something about that place that just makes me "feel" creepy and watched but now that I think of it, maybe it is the dust and molds of "old" things. Does anyone else ever feel that way?

Thanks
Subject: Yellow House EVP

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:02:13 10/01/03 Wed

I listened this morning to the EVP's from the latest investigation. The first one that is undetermined sounds as it they or he or she is saying

"Whach you want?"
Replies:
Subject: EVP recording question

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:13 09/11/03 Thu

I have been listening to the various EVP recordings for each state. I have a general question. Do you record whilst walking around? Do you ever sit perfectly still and let it record? Why does it always sound so noisy?

Thanks
Replies:
Subject: Betty Snider, Owner of Clay Haus, Somerset Ohio, dies

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:31 09/12/03 Fri

SNIDER Betty Marie Snider, 73, of Somerset, died Monday morning, September 8, 2003 at her residence. Betty was born March 30, 1930 in Licking County, the daughter of the late Irwin C. and Mabel A. Crawmer Priest. She was a graduate of The Ohio State University and was a Title One school teacher at Somerset Elementary. Betty was a volunteer docent at Dawes Arboretum and was a former council woman. She was co-founder and owner/operator of the Clay Haus Restaurant in Somerset. Surviving are 3 daughters, Brenda and Eric Riffle of Somerset, Carla and Richard Liss of Columbus, Michal and Alan Schultice of Thornville; 3 sons, Doug Snider of Junction City, Scott Snider of Somerset and Bret Snider of the home; 7 grandchildren, Greg and Chris Riffle, Jason Snider, Amanda and Michael Hill, Elizabeth Liss and Katlin Schultice; 1 sister, Mrs. George (Kathleen) Morgan of Newark. She was preceded in death, in addition to her parents, by her husband of 45 years Carl G. Snider, January 13, 1992, 2 brothers Kenneth and Earl Priest, a granddaughter Angela Snider, 1984 and a daughter-in-law Debra Snider, 2000. Friends may call from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at the BOPE-THOMAS FUNERAL HOME, Somerset, where service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, September 11, 2003 with Pastor Brian Priest officiating. Burial will be in Hanover Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to Children's Hospital, 700 Children's Drive, Columbus, Oh. 43205. Please join the family for a celebration of her life following the interment at the Clay Haus Restaurant in Somerset.

Betty Snider was a lovely soul who respected the spirits of Clay Haus. It is my belief she has passed on and joined them. May she rest in peace.
Replies:
Subject: Need Help!

Author:
Patrick Cartwright Jr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:53 08/01/03 Fri

Hello All,

Is there anyone that is interested in investigating Paranormal Activity in Troy PA 16947? Here is the facts:
About 5-7 years ago my wife, was attacked by something in her bedroom, she described it is a dark evil force, she was attacked and taunted several times. She could feel an evil presence in her room coming from the closet.

The family minister came in and blessed the house. The attacks and the presence stopped....

The first time I went to the house I had not been told of the above incident, I got a strong evil feeling from the closet in that room.

Now my sister-in-law has been feeling these presence in the room and getting feelings of something looking at her from the closet. She has been taunted now for the last 2 weeks by whatever this is.

I am an ordained minister, I have felt the presence but that is as far as I go. I am interested in becoming an investigator,(as previously mention on here) and I was wondering in anyone could assist us.

Also, Bradford County (troy is in Bradford County) has had meany reports of paranormal activities. Ghosts, Spirts, UFO's, orbs, etc..

Thank You
Patrick Cartwright Jr.
Replies:
Subject: "Moving Orbs"

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:23:45 06/18/03 Wed

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but the moving 'orbs' you see is mearly dust particles on your lenses. Seriously. Try taking several types of pictures inside dark or dimly lit buildings, (especially if there's dust, smoke, or other type of particulate) and you will notice the 'orbs'. This works with or without flashes.
Replies:
Subject: Need Answers

Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:46:11 07/30/03 Wed

I have a very confusing situation.Since i could remember when i lived at home with my parents and brothers and sister,I have been dealing with things that go bump in the night.I kinda got use to it after years went by.But now i am kinda scared to even go in my parents house.My father past on 9 years ago,but a couple days before he did he felt someone holding him down by his shoulders in his recliner.He even told my mother that he heard a boy in the dinning room yell "Lesley let him go".A couple days later my father was tragically killed under a truck.Then my mothers house became very active after that.Now this is the part that is confusing to me.A few people in my family have seen a little "THING" As they describe it that wears something that looks like a cloak with a hood.They thought maybe it was a child considering it was only 3 feet high.Does anyone out there know what it could be or mean?Any replys would be so greatly welcome.Thank you for reading!
Replies:
Subject: How Old?

Author:
Kate
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:09 07/13/03 Sun

How old would i have to be to join a paranormal team? I just turned 15 the end of june and was wondering how old a team would take on someone? I have been intersting paranormal things since I was like 5 ... Would 18 or 19 be an acceptable age? Of course I would have a job this wouldn't be a proffesion ... But its been a dream of mine for quite some time. Also just so you kno i live in Massachusetts know any teams that would take me on there when I'm old enough?
Thanks, Kate
Replies:
Subject: Probably for the millionth time but.......

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:03:32 07/09/03 Wed

Have any of the board creators SEEN a ghost? Or communicated with one?
Replies:
Subject: The Book "True Hauntings" by Hazel M. Denning, Ph.D.

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:09 07/02/03 Wed

I find this book very interesting. The author seems quite educated yet I have one major reservation. When this lady goes to the rescue of folks bothered by ghosts and hauntings, she knows EVERYTHING about the situ rather than walking into the situation COLD with a medium. I thought a medium or physic preferred to walk into these situs COLD so as NOT to be predisposed to make assumptions. Has anyone ever read any of this lady's works?

Thanks
Donna Maier
Columbus, Ohio
Replies:
Subject: No slurs welcome

Author:
Hillary, PRSNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:19 06/26/03 Thu

Hi everybody. I just wanted to remind our visitors to this message board that all discussions and questions, from both believers and skeptics are welcomed here. However, there are a few rules that must be followed.

1)Please be respectful of other people feelings and viewpoints.
2)No name-calling. Messages containing slurs regarding race, religion, physical appearance, or sexual preferences will be deleted. Even if they are meant in a light-hearted way.
3)You may voice your opinions of people or groups, as long as your statements are well thought out, your facts have been researched, and you maintain a certain level of respect.
4)No foul language. There's really no need for it.

Unfortunately, I had to delete a message which contained one small phrase which I thought was offensive. I hate deleting messages, so please keep it clean. Thanks, and enjoy the board!

PS-The person who replied to the message was not at fault, but the person who posted the original.
Subject: Interesting Haunted Weekend Visit

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:04:44 06/06/03 Fri

Hi folks! I regularly read the messages on this board and was wondering if anyone could recommend a weekend trip to a city with lots of local interests and history AND a haunted hotel or B&B to stay at? It will be a "girls" weekend away from the men but we wanted to stay perhaps in a haunted room. Places like Gettysburg and Williamsburg but not those as we have been there. Thanks from the gang in Columbus, Ohio.
Replies:
Subject: looking for work as an investigator

Author:
Walter Ingham (Wally)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:00:35 07/07/02 Sun

Hi I'm a 23 year old male from Cocoa Beach Florida, but willing to travel any where in the state for an investigation. I am looking for work as an investigator solely because I am at the point in my life where I am looking for a career doing something I am interested in. I do not currently possess my own equipment but I could upon hire. I appreciate your consideration in reviewing my forum with any intent of responding.
Replies:
Subject: Paranormal Research

Author:
Arafel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:18:59 05/01/03 Thu

Hi, I'm very intrested in becoming a Paranormal Researcher. I live in Florida and if you have any information on how I would go about in pursueing this,please email me. Thank you so much xLaBelleRaynex@aol.com

thanks again
Subject: EVPs

Author:
dsm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:06 03/31/03 Mon

I notice that most of the EVP's that I can actually hear something sound like a woman's voice. Why is that? Have you all ever read of Edgar Cayce? He once said that there was nothing to be learnt from the dead. The dead are just that and have nothing to contribute. Just curious. I hope I don't sound hostile. I just wonder about these things. Obviously I come here to read the posts and investigations.
Replies:
Subject: Orbs

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:28 11/25/02 Mon

Do you think "orbs" are sentient beings or energy that can undrstand and hear what is going on? I was just curious. And do you think this energy only shows up when extant, living human energy is around?

Thanks

Donna Simmons-Maier
Replies:
Subject: cheap alternative to infrared film

Author:
Trevor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:19 01/26/03 Sun

I go to high school in las vegas and I am in a school paranormal investigation club. We were spending alot of money on infrared film and a infrared camera. I was reading some old paperwork that was laying around my house and found the instructionsd to my Nintendo Game Boy Camera. In the instructions it states it uses infrared to take pictures so it gave me the idea to try it for ghost hunting. After about two months of use the results were great and i had captured many good photos of orbs. The game boy camera only cost me about ten dollars and onther ten for the cord that connects it to a computer so you can upload your photos. This is a VERY cheap alternative to buying infrare film. Game boy Cameras can be found at used video game stores and some toys r us stores. all you need to use it is a game boy which runs any where from 5-60 dollars depending on how new it is. I hope this can help people who are on a tight budget and cant afford infrared film
Replies:
Subject: Career Info Please

Author:
CiMiK the Anarcist
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:09 03/02/03 Sun

hey! I have very rude requests.

1. can i make a career out of paranormal investigating?
2. How much would you make if you did this?
3. Hours.
4. What Training and Education do I need beyond high school?
5. What schools offer this training?
6. some of the duties and working conditions.
6. some related career.
if i could have this before March 6th would be most apreciative. i can't find any sites with this info.
Replies:
Subject: Cool Stuff

Author:
extremeparanoya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:56 02/26/03 Wed

Hello, I'm a sci fi street memeber here to tell you about a great opportunity to get free stuff (cd player, t-shirts, and more) To do get this, you need to go register at www.ufanz.com/teams/scifi...answer questions, take polls. After you earn points from each task, you can trade it in for the prizes of your choice. The more task you do the bigger prizes you can get. Registration is free and easy. Go check it out now and have fun!!
Subject: Looking for Articles

Author:
KennyB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:32 02/24/03 Mon

Hey all,
I'm looking for new articles for the site. Here are the rules;
It must deal with the paranormal, whether its equipment, investigative methods, ideas, theories, etc.
The author must be from an established paranormal group.
The article must be proffesional, well researched and thought out.
You'll get full credit, as well as a link posted with the article (That goes back to your site). This opens it up to just about anything dealling with the paranormal...ghosts, haunting, psychics, tracking anomolies, use and explanation of certain equipment, explaining how magnetic fields work, sound waves are recorded, infrared light enhances night vision... Surprise me.

You can send them to Articles@Parainvestigator.org

Thanks,
KennyB.
Subject: PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS

Author:
TRINITY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:28:09 02/18/03 Tue

IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL COME TO MY HOUSE TO GET RID OF A BAD ENTITY? I ALSO WANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO BE A GHOSTBUSTER MYSELF.
Replies:
Subject: New Address for PIRA

Author:
KennyB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:16 02/19/03 Wed

Hello there,
I just recently moved the PIRA site to another server. Just in case any of you out here haven't been there in awhile, come on by and take a look! The new address will be www.Parainvestigator.org. Be sure to refresh it to get the most up to date information. Thank you!

KennyB
PIRA
Subject: Clay Haus EVP's

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:33 12/25/02 Wed

Will you kindly inform us when and if you ever get any voices on tape from the Somerset sites?

Thanks

Donna Simmons-Maier
Columbus, Ohio
Replies:
Subject: Clay Haus Orbs and such

Author:
DSM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:42 12/04/02 Wed

Wow! Great article. I just finished reading the final report and analysis on this restaurant in Somerset, Ohio. I just wanted to point out that even with all the "otherwordly" activity at the restaurant, there are a lot of antiques, good food and history for those not so brave as the investigation team. I confess to being a sceptic. But, having said THAT I will tell you of an event that happened at Clay Haus last year (2001). I was eating a Reuben's Sandwich and had just finished a diet drink when I looked up at Mrs. Snider who was at my table and said "Well, no spirit activity today eh?!" At that precise minute, a framed picture that hangs beside the cash register, almost leapt off the wall and slammed to the floor. The whole restaurant went quiet. Mrs. Snider never moved a muscle or spoke but the server/cashier suddenly piped up

"Well, THAT'S never happened before". From that time till now, when I dine at Clay Haus, I keep to GENERAL, non-supernatural comments. Who was it that said;

"I don't believe in ghosts, but I'am AFRAID of them!"

That's me!
Donna Simmons-Maier
Columbus, Ohio
Subject: spirits find me interesting

Author:
Alysa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:04:21 10/19/02 Sat

Hello all. I'm a 17 year old from Texas and I have had many experiences since living in a house, where a man shot himself in my bedroom, when I was 5. I still have experiences now, just recently a mean spirt with a very bad smell has come to my room. Since it has been here my 'protector' as i like to call it, has gone. My protector would comfort me often,like hugging me and touching my shoulder. It scares me that its gone. I also have animal spirits in the living room. One is a cat, we know for sure because it likes to bug my mother and knock things off her vanity. It cries at her sometimes at night. Our dog doesn't like that too much. I have many other stories to tell, if you want to know about them or my prophetic past and future. feel free to contact me.
thanks for listening,
Alysa
Subject: Ion Research

Author:
KennyB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:55:04 10/12/02 Sat

I'm looking for imformation dealing with ions and Air Ion Counters. I'd like to know what kind of results are obtained and any background info on the use of these devices. Thank you.
Subject: skepticism

Author:
Adrienne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:14 09/21/02 Sat

It's nice to use you use your spell check. To see investigator spelled correctly has truly made my day!
Since you seem to have a firm grasp on English grammar, I was curious to know if I might be able to send you a picture I took at a cemetery near my parents' home, and ask for your opinion. This picture was taken in broad daylight. Although I am skeptical in nature, I don't know how to explain the image I captured. I will tell you that I cropped the image in case anyone in the paranormal community would be interested in reviewing the picture. The original picture shows a friend, who for obvious reasons, asked to be excluded from the picture.
Replies:
Subject: Cape May Hauntings

Author:
KennyB, Founder of PIRA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:32:40 07/11/02 Thu

Hey all,
I'm looking for anybody and everybody who might have had a paranormal experience in the Cape May, NJ or surrounding area. This would include Cape May, West Cape May, the Wildwoods, Erma and the Villas. It doesn't have to be an Inn or B&B, private residences and restraunts are more then welcome. I'm looking for experiences and any history (which would back up the experience). Thanks for your help!
Subject: Good Job

Author:
KennyB...Founder of PIRA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:51 07/11/02 Thu

Well now, the site looks great! You're really doing a great job, but I knew you would! Everything looks very proffesional..I'm so impressed I'm almost jealous! Nice pic you got there at Eastern State. Keep up the good work and we'll be seeing you soon.
Subject: very interested in ghosts

Author:
Ken Eppehimer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:05 06/30/02 Sun

I have been interested in the para normal for years. I have been trying to learn more about the subject from the internet and books . I would like to someday join an investigation.
Replies:
Subject: Welcome

Author:
Hillary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:56 06/18/02 Tue

Hi everybody. Welcome to the PRSNA message board. This board is here to present new ideas, ask questions, and maybe even debate paranormal topics. Please be sure to be respectful of other people's postings and beliefs. Anything offensive will be removed. Have Fun!
Hillary Murdoch, Founder of PRSNA
Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3] ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.