VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]

Paranormal Investigations
Paranormal Investigations
Welcome to the Paranormal Investigators forum. Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with the paranormal.
Back to Paranormal Investigators Web site

Subject: How do I become a member of a team?

Author:
charles dunnigan (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:45 09/06/09 Sun

I am an amateur paranormal investigator and I live in the state of Washington. How do I become part of a team of investigators?
Subject: questions?

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:09:35 08/25/09 Tue

For as long as I can remember i've had the same recurring dream about demons and possession. I'm always woken up but what seems to me slamming to floor. My husband is concerned because my dreams include death and tragedy. These dreams are constant almost every night. I'm wondering if this is a sign or I'm just crazy.
Subject: Lodge Ghost

Author:
GTB (you tell me...)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:44 08/24/09 Mon

To who ever is interested, go to YouTube and serch for lodge ghost. There you will find an image of what appears to me is a little boy walking the halls of a hotel located in MI. This is the first time I have ever been shown proof of any paranormal events. I think it is very interesting to watch,maybe even a bit heartbreaking because the image seems so young ans so lost.
Subject: MY FRIEND KAYLA

Author:
Cloe Wilson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:19 07/08/09 Wed

I was at my friend kaylas house and it was dark out and her and i did a investigation in a house next to hers that was condemed (we made sure we were allowed) and when we went in she was terrified but i was calm we got some evps but we couldnt make out what they said then she started to choke i asked her whats wrong and gave her some water when could talk it wasnt english and her eyes were completely black that lasted for about 2 mins then she fell down to her knees and coughed got up and she asked what happened i told her she started to cry and say sorry i told her she didnt mean to but she still cryed then she said "im sorry for disobeying you" i asked what she meant and she pointed behind me and i screamed the was a man figure that was black with red eyes and we ran out screaming and ran into her house we didnt talk for the rest of the night if this happened to anyone else let me know please!!!
Subject: I THINK MY 6 YEAR OLD IS HAUNTED BY HER DECEASED GRANDPARENTS

Author:
BRANDIE MCQUINN (TERRIFIED)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:44 05/01/09 Fri

MY 6 YEAR OLD HAS BEEN HAVING HER GRANDPARENTS (IN WHICH HAVE PASSED) VISIT HER AT NIGHT. SHE IS SO TERRIFIED THAT SHE WON'T EVEN SLEEP IN HER OWN ROOM. AND LAST NIGHT SHE SLEPT ON THE COUCH AND MY LIGHTS WERE GOING ON AND OFF ALL AROUND HER. WHAT AM I TO DO?
Replies:
Subject: Shadow Person assualt

Author:
fallen_angel17 (;))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:42 10/23/07 Tue

About a month before I turned 15, four of my friends and I were having a little going-away party for me when my best friend (who couldn't make it) called me. We talked, but then she fell asleep and I couldn't wake her up no matter how hard I yelled. Then outta nowhere, I felt something crushing my stomach and lungs. I remember falling over and having Jd pray over me, but I don't remember anything else til Jd started slapping me. Out of nowhere, we all four saw some big black thing with red eyes shoot outta my stomach and go into my barn. By that point, Josh (who was 13) and I were screaming and I was clinging to my boyfriend. I spent the rest of that night holding onto my boyfriend. The strange thing is, all of us, including my best friend, had scratches all over out bodies. Jd got the worst though, his hand was burned purple. My face was marked up and I had a large scratch on my forehead which is now a zig-zag scar. Has anyone else ever have had something like this happen?? If so tell me!!
Replies:
Subject: Am i crazy or can i talk to spirits?

Author:
Alivia (confused, a little scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:57 06/12/09 Fri

Hi I'm alivia and I'm 14 years old, I've been having ghostly encounters since I was 7 or 8. I never started thinking anything of ot til I was 10. My grandfather died june 12th 2006 and I feel his spirit walking behind me and watching me. I see dark figures when I'm alone, sometimes when I try to sleep I feel spirits trying to talk to me. When I was 7 I use to talk to a girl I don't know her name but I use to play with her and I didn't understand til I was older that she wasn't just an imaginary friend cause she told me she died in a house fire and she was mad because the laundry room was built over her resting place. I still at times feel scared because I don't know how to handle this. My birth mother was schitzophrenic and I worry that maybe I'm schitz and I want to ask if someone out there can help me figure out what's wrong with me. If anyone could please email me cause my mom and I both worry that there is something wrong with me. Email me at lidiagrace@rocketmail.com thank you
Replies:
Subject: Mount Hope Cemetery

Author:
Cloe Wilson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:58 07/06/09 Mon

Im 11 and about 4 months ago my dad and I went to the Mount Hope Cemetery in Rochester, New York to investigate. There is this pond I was video taping and about 3 mins after I started there was a mild splash in the other side of the pond. So I kept walking with my dad who was taking still photos with our digital camera. When we reviewed the still photos one had a floating head next to a grave that was at least 4 ft tall. Then in another one there was an orb. We looked for any reflections or any other explanations for the orb but there was nothing.Then we reviewed the video of the cemetery the only part that was interesting was the pond i got an EVP there that i heard say "What do you think this is?" and it echoed but there was no one around but my dad and I.There it is one of the most haunted places in New York and one of the biggest cemeteries in th country if you have any questions for me email mme at mastermindcleo@ yahoo.com thanks so much!! :)
Subject: i litle girl

Author:
casey endicott (confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:18:37 05/24/09 Sun

hi my name is casey im 12 years old and i was outside with my cousin and his girlfreind and we took some pictures of a house that we belive is haunted and we got a picture of a window and zoomed in and realized that there was a little girl standing in the window annd we took some other pics and got orbs and then we didnt move at all and we heard something wlking around us and i asked in a stern voice "what is your name" and i took an EVP of it and i got a response but i cnt make it out can u plzzz help me
Replies:
Subject: The house I live in "is" definitely haunted

Author:
Jackie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:44 04/28/09 Tue

I recently moved into a house in New Mexico with my boyfriend and his 10 year old son. From the moment we came to look at the house I did not want to rent it, yet my boyfriend insisted due to it being the largest house for rent, that we must. Since being here I have been very aware of a presence. At night while my boyfriend and son were asleep, I could hear someone walking throughout the house, I would constantly get up to see which one it was, and it was neither. I have heard whistling in the main bathroom, and lightbulbs were blowing one after another. With the lightbulb incident I finally got furious and told this spirit to stop it with the lightbulbs. I finally came to the point where I would cross the brink of negating any belief that my boyfriend had of me being of a sound mind, and I told him that there is a ghost in this house. To my surprise, he agreed with me. He said that he has seen a shadow figure in this house, and has often felt someone sitting on the edge of our bed (which I had also felt). Our 10 year old when first moving in here, constantly complained of being awoken at 4 a.m. for many mornings. I made a clear statement to this spirit to stop bothering the child, and it did immediately stop. I did acknowledge this presence, and it seemed that this only stimulated it more, as one night while doing the dishes, and everyone was in bed I heard a door shut, so I looked down the hallway, I clearly saw an outline of a man by the bathroom door. My first thought was that it was my boyfriend, as the shadow was too tall to be our son, I waited a few minutes and nothing, so I went to the bedroom and asked him why he was just standing in the hallway, I woke him from a deep sleep. From there, I decided that it was time to find out what this spirit wanted and started doing my own EVP's in the house, and received a response each and every time I did them. On one I asked him if he is here, and he responded, "help me", another time when asked if he was here with others, he replied "left, they all left" once there was a knowledge that I could communicate with him, things got worse here. This spirit has attatched itself to me. There are no reports of incidence by my boyfriend, I am the only one who now witnesses the activity in my home. When everyone goes to bed, I feel an extreme heaviness around me. I have felt someone playing with my hair, and touching my face while I try to go to sleep. I had my boyfriend do an EVP session with me, and it was the only time this spirit did not respond. I have spoken to a friend over the phone mentioning that I need to get this spirit to leave, and felt a pinch on the back of my neck. Since moving into this house I have been physically ill with no reasoning. I've even questioned myself whether this spirit is the cause of me feeling so horrible all the time. I have been sensitive to the spirit since I was very little, and I am extremely sensitive to feelings. I am not sure whether anyone has any experience with this, or could help me with this situation. Am open to all information. I can forward the unedited EVP's from my home if needed.
Replies:
Subject: Sach's Bridge Gettysburg Picture orb on Paul's Back

Author:
Barbara S. (intrigued)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:24 06/25/09 Thu

I also saw 4 soldiers on that picture on the right side of the bridge. the hats are seen first then the mist below the hats and a light anomoly behind the last soldier in the line. very cool picture. love your site. come visit ours if you like.
wpi-williamsportparanormalinvestigators.webs.com
Subject: Paranormal phenomena (orbs, people, the flowers, the Sun...)

Author:
Grace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:52 06/25/09 Thu

I am very glad to introduce you our paranormal research work here. We are interested in orbs, physical phenomena and other paranormal things.

We have worked on these many years and got more than 10,000 amazing pictures. We have put some of them on our website:

http://www.hlch.info
Subject: EVP interpretation

Author:
April
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:25 06/11/09 Thu

I was listening to your EVPs and when I listened to the one captured at the Baxton Inn entitled "wailing", it sounded to me like it said "can't let it steal your air either". What's wierd is that I was listening to it over and over to try and distinguish what it was saying and right before I realized what was being said, my chest started getting tight.
Subject: Re: Career Info Please

Author:
Elisa Cristine De La Torre (Excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:50:55 05/22/09 Fri

HI, I Would Like To Be apart of PRSNA If That Is Possiblle.
Thanks,
Elisa
Subject: Is my friends house haunted?

Author:
Stephen Maguire (Awe struck)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:50 05/20/09 Wed

Hi. First i have to say that I have always believed in ghosts. From a young age i have been able to sense, the other. I have a friend, lets just call her C, and from the first moment I walked into C's house i got a really strange feeling at the base of my neck. This fealing persisted until the tv abruptly shut off. Now I know that it might have been an electrical problem and that is exactly what i counted it as. I later asked if C's house was haunted because they had not told me so, her entire family looked at me strangly and her mom told me "yes." There have been many wierd things that have happend here ,I am typing from the computer in her house, and the stories I have heard are even stranger. the dog allways acts up, my friends are scared, i for some reason cant even look at her basement door my gase always slips off, i have herd things in every room, the ceeling fans spontaniously start up, ectera. I just need to know if you think here house is haunted or if we are somehow all suffering from a strange gas or somthing. please for C's peace of mind give us an honest evaluation. Thank you, and good hunting.
, Steve M.
P.s. Sorry for any misspellings and grammatical errors but halfway threw i felt like someone was looking over my shoulder.
Subject: possible haunting

Author:
marilyn diop (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:39:38 01/13/09 Tue

i believe my place may be haunted. i have lived here for sevral years and have always heard moises and family members claim they have saw several ghost in and around my home.

here recently for about 4 weeks every other night we hear something that sounds like footsteps or something dragging something across my porch. i have plastic lawn chairs and it sounds like they are being moved when i check they are in the same place as usual
Replies:
Subject: I am convinced my deceased child has made my home a gate

Author:
Amanda Ramirez-olson (confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:24:46 04/28/09 Tue

My 13mon old child died in my house of a choking incident and ever since there have been extremley abnormal things going on in my home for instance my very skeptical brother-in-law felt a little very cold thing on his hand when he was sleeping in the room that my little boy died in and every time i give my boys a bath i see something in the corner of my eye oh by the way my youngest looks and acts just like my diceased child and they do have different dads and that is only the begining if you are truly ghost hunters please e-mail me i am willinmg to work with you
Subject: Curious

Author:
Mari (Pictures in my head)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:02 04/27/09 Mon

I am 41 year old with four children. I have always had an interest in the paranormal phenomenon. As a child, My family and I lived in a haunted house in Los Angeles. I am not educated in the paranormal, but have always known things that a "Normal person" would think odd. I think they are ODD, therefore usually keeping it to myself. Anyway, One of my children, as a child saw things, played with things that were not there (I was present to witness these play dates), and claimed to see a "white lady". She seem to visit and follow us everywhere per my daughter pointing her out. My question extends from this "white lady" phenomenom. How do these things show themselves to you? I never seen this "white lady" but i seen her in my head. Pictures of her like she sends them to me. I feel that is how she lets me know she is present. Ususally, with a feeling of wanting to jump out of my skin in addition. I feel like I am nuts. I usually blow it off, but as I have become older I have become increasingly sensitive. Goosebumps, palpatations, lightheadedness,things have become more physical. She made herself known to me at my sister's house the otherday. I was in the bathroom. She was standing right infront of me starring at me as she usually does. I so felt like running out of the house and never looking back. She doesn't seem to follow me inside my house, but I have felt her outside. She starting to scare me more now than before. So, Is it my ANXIETY? Or has she been haunting us for years. The other night, I woke from a deep sleep, I had a little girl in my room. She showed me a picture of her in my head which startled me. But, she was passing by I want to say. Then she was gone, because I felt at ease and pictures were gone from my head. Please let me know if I need profesional help i.e. as a pychiatrist. I'm sorry. I must sound totally nuts...
Subject: Three (3) Incidences at My Home, Since March 15th

Author:
Frederic William Wheeler (3 Incidences at my house)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:27 04/23/09 Thu

On 15 March 09, approx 4a.m., while on pg. 67 of the paperback book "After Life, An Account of Heaven, Purgatory, and Hell," and while sitting on the love couch in my living room, the page spoke of Padre Pio in his choir loft, where, suddenly, he thought he heard a scratching sound down on the 1st floor on the side(s) of the altar. Moments later, a candelabra fell onto the altar. I kept reading that page, then, I turned the book over to save the page, got up and walked between the end of the couch and an organ. At the precise moment I traversed by the organ, the unused red candle of my silverish candelabra fell neatly atop the row of organ keys. Yesterday, while on the computer, I heard a thud in the 8' x 8' foyer entrance of my house: the Madonna with Child fell onto the floor from a Christmas sleigh beneath my Victorian Christmas tree. I keep the tree up all year long. Hours later I visited my tenant (Steven Lance) in the bedroom unit rented out to him, facing the pool. I sat inside his unit, chatting idly, when, I noted that a picture I furnished that unit (of a Madonna) was missing from the wall. I asked Steve where it is (was). He said, oh, "it fell." It scared the (expletive delete) out of me. He said he saw it fall because his Samsung computer is in the direct line of sight of the wall where the Madonna picture fell. I believe I may have a problem at 6528 30th Av N St Petersburg FL 33710. Oh yes, my mother, Emily Estelle Stuart Wheeler (1914-Dec 1, 2008/RIP) passed away. I was her caretaker at this address for 5 years til the end on Dec 1st. She passed away 8 blocks from the house, at St Petersburg General Hospital. Comments.
Subject: need some answers

Author:
Mary Leonard (uneasy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:55:25 04/13/09 Mon

i live at 304 East Main St. Earlington, Ky 42410 I have been in my hallway, have smelled someone baking brownies. I have also been in my dinning room & have smelled a woman's perfume & there is a child that likes to get your personal belongings &hide them from u. I'm not scared, just alittle unesy & my husband don't believe in this kind of stuff. I watch your show all the time, & Chip is my favorite. I know that if something is in my home he will know. Do u think that u can help me.
Subject: Orbs

Author:
Stude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:46:49 04/07/09 Tue

I notice that a lot of your findings have to do with orbs. I've always been taught that orbs can be caused by a number of things--moisture, dust, bugs, lighting, etc. I guess I'm just curious as to how you can conclude an orb is an actual paranormal occurrence. Some of the videos seem like you have a legitimate orb because of the nature of its movement. But some of the pictures I can't be so sure of.
Replies:
Subject: need help

Author:
danielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:32:23 03/29/09 Sun

hey. I am 13 years old and I am very interested in the paranormal. I would love to be like a ghost hunter when I grow up but I first want to learn about ghosts, and get to know as much as I can. what should I do? where should I go?
Replies:
Subject: ...

Author:
michelle (apathetic)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:00 04/02/09 Thu

hi......... lol
Subject: My neighbors house is haunted

Author:
Yolanda McFadden (concerned)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:48 04/01/09 Wed

Hello my name is Yolanda I am 37 years old in 1999 myself along with a friend a the daughter of my neighbor who lived at one time in the residence gathered in the living room and had been talking for a few minutes when we heard these heavy foot steps come from the basement and stop in the middle of the floor, so we ran out of the house stating to the female what was that she said that is why I would nver like to be alone in the house. This has layed on my mind for years and that house needs to finally be cleaned and to my understanding ther was a violent history in the house that spirit needs to finally move on and I would love to hear from you guys to get this resolved for her.

Thank You
Ms. Yolanda McFadden
Subject: I have something you would be interested to see

Author:
Arun Singh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:21 03/26/09 Thu

Hi,

This is for the Paranormal Investigators group.

I am from India, and I am someone who really was not a believer of the existance of anything called spirits or ghosts or anything similar, till the time I saw things visible in the pictures I clicked at one of the places know to be haunted close to the city I stay in.

After looking at those pictures, I did a little research on this topic and compared those objects with those visible in your's and a lot more that are available on net. I was surprised to see that mine and your's are exactly the same things that you have named as "orbits".

I compared your pics with mine, also with those that I saw on different sites of the organisations who are dedicated researchers on the topic from years now, and am happy to say that i have pictures that have thousands of orbits shot in one picture and I've not only one pic of this kind.

Please contact me if this attracts your attention.

Thanks and regards,
Arun Singh
arun.s@ge.com
cell# 91 9982239988
India
Subject: Not sure what to think

Author:
Linda (freaked out)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:11 02/28/09 Sat

So, I'm not really sure what to think about what I have been experiencing. My family and I just moved in to our dream home ~ 5 months ago. I'm not sure when I noticed it first but there is something really unsettling about my sons room. The lights are on dimmers (as are the rest of the rooms) but my sons room is the only one that ?.. I don't even know how to explain it, the light doesn't so much dim in and out but it is as if someone is walking in front of it, This happens every night 3 or 4 times while I'm rocking my son to sleep. I'm at the point now that I don't feel comfortable leaving him in his room. There was also an incident in his bathroom. I was giving him a bath when out of nowhere 2 of the 3 drawers under the sink opened. Now these are not easy drawers to open there not hard but definitely easy (you would have to pull them) and they were opened to the exact same position ~ 1/2 way.

I don't want to be on TV but I would really appreciate any help with this. It is starting to make me go nuts. The thought of something being in my house watching us really terrifies me! Not knowing what it is (is it a man a woman a kid a demon) I am really afraid!!!

Ryan, If you could please help me get in contact with someone in my area that could help me I would be forever greatful..

Linda, Massachusetts
Replies:
Subject: Your job is not yet finished.

Author:
K. Still Water Higbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:16:19 03/24/09 Tue

I do not even know if you good people read this stuff or if I am just wasting my time. I tried to e mail you but in the end it asked for my http server and I have no idea what that means. So I pray Grandfather guides you to this and somehow you do read it.

Today is March 23,2009 and I just watched one of your shows that aired at, I believe 2300 hours. You started with a case in KY that somehow led you to a case you had worked on before with a child named Laura. Forgive me for not knowing all the details, but I am deaf and some things caught my attention and I did not see where it said you went.

However I do know you said you had worked with this family in the past and found it odd at first that you would be called to them for a second time. I do not find this odd. Ryan, your friend is right. Demonds can posess a body fully and push their own spirit into a dark corner, afraid to come out ever again. They do NOT wish, nor do they want for this to happen. Their spirit, as is I belive Laura's to be, is afraid if they do try to retake their body their spirit will be taken along with the demonds. This is not as uncommon as many think.

I saw something on your show that I do not believe you know about. As you fought the Six, you did well. However your war with the Six is not over. Close to the end of the show, your camera focussed on Laura as it looked as though she was trying to vomit the demonds out of her body. I could see the demonds leave as she did this. What I saw upset me. Laura was able, with your help, expell the demonds from her body. That is, all but one. The last demond was almost out when I saw it pull itself back into her. You claimed that she has been at peace, but I am here to tell you she is far from being at peace. The demond that is still within is only waiting. Laura will begin to let her guard down and it is then the others will be led back in. PLEASE, I do not make light if this and ask the same of you. Watch over this child or I can tell you now, she will be led to the waters and will never be found.

Ryan and Chip, the two of you are in danger as well. During your battle with the demonds, you especially Ryan opened yourself to them and they are now with you waiting. They wait for your faith to grow weak. This is the same with Chip. Please, in the name of Grandfather, never let go of your faith even for a second. It is all the time they will need to enter and rule your body. Ryan, Chip and all those who work with you are and will always be within my Prayer Circle.

Grandfather (who you call God) and He Who Walked the Earth, (the Christ) is with you always. I know this to be fact for I too have battled demonds in my time. I am He Who Stills the Waters, (Still Water), of the Keetoowa Clan of the Cherokee Nation. I do not know if you believe in the ways of the Native Americans, but it is a path I have lived all my life. But during your show you went to a web shot asking the world to pray for this child and her family. I fully realize when the show aired you had already done this. However I took hold of my Medicain Bag and called upon the Spirits of the Four Corners to carry my prayer to Grandfather. As I was doing so, I felt the eveil spirits try to enter as well. I felt the burn from them. No, I did not feel it on my back as Chip or Laura's father did. I felt it in my chest, and it hurt like a fire stick being pushed into me. I was lucky as the demond failed. But still it tells me your war is far from over.

I ask something of you Ryan and Chip. Something you may not fully understand. I am going to form my Prayer Circle, and I am going to call upon my Spirit Guide. In doing so, I am going to ask her to come to the both of you for protection. No, I will not tell you who my Guide is. If you truly open your hearts and Spirits to her, you will be able to tell me. Again no, I do not do this as a test of any of you. I do it out of concern for all of you. With that being said, I would like to offer this prayer to your group;

Grandfather I call upon the Spirits of the Four Corners to carry my prayer to you. Spirits of the North, hear me. Spirits of the East, hear me. Spirits of the South, hear me. Spirits of the West, hear me. Though they do not walk the Red Path, they do walk with Grandfather, so I ask that you allow my Spirit Guide to help them in their needs. They have opened a doorway to the demond's land and have yet to close it. Grandfather I ask that you give them the wisdon to close this door and to help the child Laura and her family before she is led away. This I pray, knowing your great love and strong hands will be there to help them, in the name of He Who Walked the Earth. Aho!!!

May Grandfather guide you and keep you all safe and strong in what you do for others.
Subject: Aura's

Author:
Shadow (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:04:09 03/23/09 Mon

I've figured i'd put this out here since its something I've found rather intresting. I dont know if I'm just imaigneing this, or if its real. But for the sake that it could be real I'm gonna act as if it is. It concerns Aura's and Aura based spirit weapons....I know sounds stupid huh? I think i could just be imagineing it, or perhaps the image is being forced on me....anyway...I see an aura of tpye comeing from my body and can manipiulate into anything i want it to be(no nothing physical that others can see and touch). I've also seen shadow people, and it seems the aura based weapons(i mainly use bow and arrow) will effect these creatures, like it scares them....but recently I saw another shadow creature and attempted to "attack" it in the same manner nothing happened all i head was a sence of laughing from all around me, then i was pinned to the floor for few minutes, and could clearly hear something saying "Got you" I need oppions, information, suggestions on what to and whats going on, I'm not so much scared as I am worried that if these images are being forced on me, what else could be ya know? So please help me out on this situation, thanks.
Subject: How Do I handle?

Author:
Krista
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:53:39 03/10/08 Mon

My son has been telling me about an imaginary friend he has or so I thought it was imaginary until he told me that her name was Tracy and she lives in the wall. He always points to the same place on the wall and make it clear that she is in the wall. He has described her as being a little girl with a yellow dress and yellow hair. Quite frequently I will hear him at night tell her, someone or something "Go away I don't want to play." He will say she is scary and a lot of times he will turn on his main light and fall asleep with it on. We have also heard my daughter crying at night telling someone or something to "Leave me alone." They are both young 2 and 3 years old. I have had a few strange things happen in the house like lights coming on that I did not turn on and a lot of light bulbs blowing out when I turn on the light they will pulsate on and off and then a loud click and I have to replace them. I even had one of the new coil lights to do that. We don't seem to have an electrical problem so I am not sure whether or not there is anything to that or not. How do we handle this? I am not sure if he is just being imaginative but I am skeptical since my daughter is also being frightened by something too. What should I do?

Thanks,
Krista
Replies:
Subject: orb???

Author:
Niclas Nielsen (confused...)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:08 03/19/09 Thu

not to seem skeptical, because I believe in ghosts and spirits, but in almost all of your pictures, is it a flying "ORB", so if I've learned anything about ghosts it is that they are not equal! and they all look like (your pictures) a light from a flashlight ... it's just my opinion ...
Subject: infrared film

Author:
sunny (tired)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:47 03/03/09 Tue

i'm going on a "ghost walk" in a couple of weeks and i was told to bring my camera, flashlight, etc.
my question is i have a camcorder and cannot find any infrared film for this, nor can i find any infrared film for my camera. i was told that they stopped making it, but i'm thinking that they still make it because i see it on t.v. all the time.
can you please help me?
thank you so much
Replies:
Subject: a graet fan

Author:
Brad Neumann (doutful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:53:48 02/24/09 Tue

I have always been interested in this field of studdy and would like just once to maybe go on a field trip with you folks and see just what its all about. To really see a premonition or a gost i think woul be qiut an adventure!!
Subject: Interesting apparition

Author:
Amy-Leigh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:38 02/22/09 Sun

Hey all,
So i need some advice. I was at a friends house last night and i was sitting on the couch that was facing a kitchen. In the kitchen there was a spirit, a clear sighting no blurriness. The spirit was wearing normal clothes but the abnormal thing was he was wearing a mask. Another interesting thing was that no on else saw him and he was starring at me for a while. I am educated on the paranormal but i have never experienced a ghost wearing a mask. I am positive that this was a spirit, and i need to know if the mask has any significance. I felt a very very bad energy from this spirit and I'm interested in seeing what the mask means.
Thank you for your comments it will help a lot!
Subject: Raped and tormented by presence or intity

Author:
Rhonda (haunted)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:17:01 11/24/08 Mon

Please help, I am being raped by an intity ar presence that holds me down and I can not move, talk or scream, I have been possessed by someone or thing off and on, thrown on my bed, shocked, chocked, slapped, threatened, and I see and hear spirits, banging, scratching, tapping, music and see visions, and one that said IOU on my wall, my bed shakes, I get hot and cold, and objects move, please I need help, this is a very evil presence and it does follow me wherever I go.
Replies:
Subject: photo of unexplained figure

Author:
Laurna Jackson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:11 02/17/09 Tue

On my way back from hunting with my dad, I snapped some pictures of some pecan trees over the road. When I posted my picture on my "Flickr" account I noticed someting on the picture. I zoomed in on it and found a questionable figure there. I would like someone to examine the photo and answer my question of "Did I snap a shot of paranoramal activity?"
Subject: I caught A pic of an oracle above my dog

Author:
gary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:23:18 02/13/09 Fri

I would like to request someone from this investegative company contact me via email because I have a pic I would like you to look at, I snaped a photo of an oracle of our now dead dog poochie it is very big and I can send pic via email please contact me I would like to know more about. thanks email:frostygary@yahoo.com
Subject: Time Travel?

Author:
Jessica (Wondering?)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:31 01/12/09 Mon

I was wondering if there is any way to travel back in time without anyone feeling any difference. Like, for example, you want to travel back through time to change something you've been bothered by, but instead of turning time so that everyone knows, you want to travel back so that only you feel the difference. I know there is some way to do that, but I don't know how...any ideas??
Subject: first paranormal state show

Author:
kai (disappointed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:51 12/10/07 Mon

Tonights episode was really disapointing to say the least. They didn't reveal evidence to the viewers and it seemed to me they spent more time with psychics and "investigating" about the site the the actual place the phonomena took place. I didn't see them use any of the "equiptment" they said they have but a digital recorder and didn't seem to walk in with an analytical prospective at all. It seems they are simply catholic school boys running around trying to catch demons. Not trying to prove or disprove paranormal activity at all. All around I'm very disappointed. Too bad.... It had great potential. :|
Replies:
Subject: my dog chases something that I can't see (help!)

Author:
clayton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:18 09/10/08 Wed

5 years ago I moved to 7249 lake drive orlando , florida
Ever scince then my dog keeps looking at something that I can't see , but sometimes has an odor, which verys
from that of soil to the smell of a salt water marsh.
And time to time he runs and hides, again from sopmething
I can't see.
I have to tell you that I feel uncomfortable saying this to the world,, but I do not know what to about it..
It dose keep me in a uneasy in my on home.
I've seen chair move, such as the rocking chair.
The radio comes on by it's self, and the volume goes
up and down, and then cuts off,,
Can enyone tell me what I can do to rid my home of them.
Clayton
Replies:
Subject: voices

Author:
Eric
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:19 12/14/08 Sun

when I was in my late teens friends of mine lived in an old American farm house in Churchville, MD There was no doubt for all of us that this house was haunted and from doing some research we believed that it was by the family that built the home and that they were friendly. One day in the middle of the afternoon my friend and I went to the attic where many of the families belonging still were we decided we were going to try and communicate. We approached the top of the steps and I announced ourselves stating that we wanted to communicate and I clearly heard a woman's voice and looked at my friend who by the look on his face I knew had heard the same thing, it was too much for us so we ran down the steps and then discussed it, and we had both heard the same thing, it was a woman's voice very clear, but what she was saying was distorted and made no sense. I would love to know from those inn the know if this is normal, or from anyone else who may have ever had a similar experience.

Thanks,
Eric
Subject: I am a friend of Ginette Matacia Lucas

Author:
Donald Ross
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:13:30 12/12/08 Fri

If anyone is still looking for Ginette Matacia Lucas send me your information and I will pass it on to Ginette.
Subject: Dealing with the Parnamormal at a young age

Author:
Alyssa G.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:31 12/05/08 Fri

I have had paranormal expirences for three years now... i am now 13 years old. I just moved in to a house and in my basement there are two small rooms and I cant even go into or next to this room with out get an image of a little girl and an older man... it is rather scary, do you think i am picking up on some kind of memory from the past? House was built in like 18something. I know that we also have a small animal like a cat or a small dog living with us as well and i think that my cats have seen it. I can't tell anyone about this in my house besides my dad because no one will believe me. How do I get them out of my house or better yet to get my family to believe me???
Subject: Entity in home built in 1887

Author:
Pam B (curiously interested)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:04 11/15/08 Sat

About 18 years ago, my (then) young children and I lived in a home in the middle of a city in NW Ohio. The home was built in 1887, but I know nothing of it's history other than the previous family who lived there was very religious.
One night I had fallen asleep on onw of the two couches in the living room. I started to wake up, and noticed a man lying on his back, hands clasped on this belly, laying on the other couch. At first I thought he was a family member, but there was nobody in the house except myself and the boys (ages 3,4,6 and 7). In the few seconds that I watched this man (I definately got the impression of a man), I also noticed that although the figure was human in body length and form...he had a snout like a dog or a wolf, instead of a nose. His eyes seemed a little off too, but I can't say what it was about them. Maybe it was his whole face that was wrong, but it is the nose that I remember most.
As I stared at the figure and tried to figure out what I was seeing, he suddenly sat straight up and looked at me, as though startled by the fact that I'd noticed him. I do not remember being afraid at all, and can not remember anything after he sat up and looked at me, other than he seemed as surprised by me, as I was by him.
I wrote this off as having been a dream, since I wasn't frightened and remembered nothing after the "confrontation" and I didn't talk about with anyone because it seemed to have been a dream.
Last year, my 22 year old son (who was 4 at the time), and I were talking randomly about the possibility of ghosts and such. He said he had seen something at that particular house. I asked him about it, and he said he was coming to my bedroom after waking up in the middle of the night (my bedroom was on the main floor, next to the living room, his was on the second floor). As he passed by the living room (same room as where I had had my experience), he saw someone sleeping of one of the couches. He didn't know what it was but said, "whatever it was it had a snout."
My jaw about hit the floor. After asking him more questions, I realized he has seen the same thing I had, but on a completely different night. He also said that as he turned to come into my bedroom, he also saw a "ghost" in the corner by my bedroom door, and an "angel" in the opposite corner. He never mentioned any of this to me until this past year. I don't know about the ghost and angel part, but I believe him about the man with the snout.

Anyone have ANY idea what this might have been? It's driving me to distraction now that I know my son also saw it.

Thank you in advance.
Pam
Replies:
Subject: Asked to be a part of Team

Author:
S Barnard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:19 11/28/08 Fri

As a professional videographer, I have recently been asked to join a group of individuals to investigate paranormal activities in my area. I must admit, I am of the "It could be Real, but probably not" group. Which is why I am contemplating joining this group. Maybe it's to just to give me proof one way or another.

Any advice? I have several cameras and high definition audio recorders I will be using and bringing along to document any and all activities, both by the investigators and any other entities.

I am going into this with an open mind, and use scientific method.
Subject: Sensetives?

Author:
Amber Miller. (Confused.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:19:20 11/22/08 Sat

Hi,my name is Amber,I'm 15 years old and I live in Osceola Arkansas.
Since I could remember I've always been obssessed with the supernatural and paranormal.Also things like psychics and astrology.
Many things have happened since I was very young.
Footsteps in the shower,cold chills,shadows,hearing voices.
I've even felt hands rub my lower back and seen creases where someone has layed on the other side of my bed.
Recently,about two weeks ago,while I was asleep I felt my body get warm from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes.Afterwards my body got numb from the tip of my toes to the tip of my head.Then I felt like I was struggling from the inside.Like my spirit was struggling.But my body wouldnt move.I couldnt speak or scream.
It happened one more time the next night.
It just happened to me again Thursday morning.
In your OPIONION,I'm I able to sense spirits?
I'm still not so sure...
Replies:
Subject: tormented by intity or presence

Author:
Rhonda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:47 11/24/08 Mon

You can reach me at 6618058924
Subject: Writing a Reaserch paper for school

Author:
Brit
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:44 11/16/08 Sun

Hi, I am writing a Reaserch paper for class. I am doing a arumentive reserch paper actually on the paranormal studies on ghost rather they exsits withen ones mind or if they do really exist.If there is anyway you can e-mail me back on the subjuct I would be most greatful.
Subject: My apartment is haunted

Author:
Judi (Now I Believe)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:59 11/14/08 Fri

The house my 19 year old daughter and I live in was built in 1889 and is located in Southwestern Pennsylvania. Many years ago it was divided into four apartments ours being the entire first floor and basement. Thanksgiving afternoon in 2007, I was watching TV in my living room which connects to my bedroom with a set of large wooden pocket doors. They were open and to my left. All of a sudden, I sensed movement and looked up just in time to see the figure of a man dressed in a black cloak or great-coat and a round, black, Amish-type hat come rushing out of my bedroom and, crossing the entire width of the doorway, disappeared through the closet in the living room. (At one time there was no closet there. It was open into the front hall). A day or so later, my daughter came up from the basement and said,"I don't care if you think I am crazy or not but there was a light shining on the wall at the bottom of the stairs and no lights were on down there". I didn't tell her about the man in the cloak. I think I was afraid to. The next day I, too, saw the light at the bottom of the stairs. For some reason it didn't register with me and I expected to see a light on when I went into the basement. When I got down there, however, there were no lights on. I started to put my laundry into the washer when I was overcome by terror unlike I have ever felt before. Whatever it was was emminating from a dank, unused fruit cellar that is at the opposite end of the house from my laundry area. I stuffed my clothes in, turned on the washer, and ran up the steps as fast as I could, slamming and locking the door behind me. My daughter and I had a laugh over that. Like a lock would keep out a...what?...spirit or ghost? All has been quiet until Friday, November 7th 2008. I was standing at my kitchen sink washing dishes when, once again, I sensed movement and turned to see a woman run in from the back porch and through the closed door of the breakfast nook. She wore a light blue, sleeveless dress made of what seemed to be linen. She was a bit chubby and the dress fitted her roundness rather tightly. She wore white shoes and her hair was short and curly, light brownish gray. I felt no sense of fear about either the woman or the man in the cloak. Clearly I have three separate entities. I am more than a bit nervous.
Subject: Seth

Author:
Kyle Dean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:51 10/07/08 Tue

This started as a game, as ouija usually does. And i being a skeptic at first became ammused and then thrown back by the board. The only entity to ever speak or otherwise claims his name is seth. He claims he is a mystic jester from another time and refers to his relation to biblical figures of kane and able. We played many many times with seth and than the point came when decided that we were going to get a picture of him. We than started playing, ammusing the board while we got the camera ready, and snap, we took the picture and much to our suprise we can see a face. We can see a clear face wearing a large medallion in the mirror laughing in the direction of the board. So now here i am, no longer playing the board due to the fact i have a photograph of for lack of a better word, a ghost. I know its not a normal occurance but has anyone seen anything/ or had anything similar happen?? I would be very intrigued to hear your response
Replies:
Subject: evp

Author:
kellie foy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:02 11/01/08 Sat

hi i have a group in australia called the illawarra paranormal society, i study evps, and i think the unknown female voice in the evp titled wailing says, check down stairs theres an area there
Subject: Investigations

Author:
Lauren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:01 10/29/08 Wed

I was curious as to wether or not you guys were ever looking for new investigators.
Subject: our newer home seems to be haunted

Author:
Jennifer (sorry this is wordy.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:35 10/29/08 Wed

Our home was built in 1997, we've lived here for 4 years. Many many things have happened that we chaulked up as unexplainable and weird, then things became a bit more pointed, like one night my husband was angry and tossed his cross necklace in his nightstand drawr, (this is a cross made up of 4 small nails tied together and tied onto a leather like cord) well the next AM when he removed it from his drawr it was tied in an odd kind of knot. I would have to draw it for you to understand but it was not possible to have just happend. not possible at all. It was kind of fancy with a loop right in the center about the size of a golf ball with the cord wrapped around many times going down towards the cross and up to the clasp. it took work to get it undone.
One night as my husband and I were in bed, I leaned over to turn off my bedside light and the center drawer of my nightstand yanked open hard. (these are large drawers and not easily opened either.) this scared both of us.
On another night, our bedroom doors (they are double)shook so hard and loud it woke us up and both our dogs jumed up and started barking. I was to afraid to move but my husband whent to the door and oopened it and went downsrairs, even looked outside. Nothing.
The last straw was when it was just my two daughters and I at home and my oldest daughter (Sarah) and I were downstairs on the computers and I thought my younger daugher (Emily)was upstaris in the shower as I heard water forcefully running. (I thught it was a higher pitch than the usual shower sound and louder as the door was left open)Well after 15 mins or so, I shouted upstaris "Emily, you'd better done with that shower very soon) and she calls back from her bedroom "I'm not in the shower" I went running upstaris to see where the water was running from and one of the faucets was turned on FULL and the bathroom was literally 2 inches deep in water it had filled drawers and flooded over the sink and the counters. We all got pretty well freaked and as the clean up came to the end Emily jumed into the shower while Sarah and I finished drying off everything. The we heard Emily showt and then a scream and she scrambled out of the shower area with her towel and said that it scalded her back. What did? she said, I don't know, but the water got super hot all of the sudden so I turned it colder then is did it again so I turned to make it colder again and I saw it turning itself and it burned by back trying to get out". I looked at her back and it was quite red she was visibly shaken and crying that she wanted to leave. Sarah and I got scared at that point and left to go to my Moms. nothing has happened in the past three months but I'm still not as ease in this house. Please think about looking into this. and odd note to all this, When we got the house 4 yars ago, it was a bank repo. There was this rubbermade garbage cann with the lid bungied down left in the side yard. We left it there for a few years as we didn't know what to do with it, it didn't have garbage in it. it was this NASTY mucky stinky gelatenus mung. that weighed a more than we could lift with anythig and when we tried the handles started to come off and it stated to rip apart. I wonder if it could be a dead body. but the young boy who lived there prior who rides the bus with Emily told her one day" Hey I bet youre wondering whats in the garbage can on the side of the house. Well my dad killed a rabbit and a fawn and put them in there. hummm we still don't know.
Subject: the exorcisim

Author:
rick (intuned!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:25 10/27/08 Mon

hello prs my name is rick and I live in the bayarea in California.I am a sensitive well this is the first time I sure that I am but with this ability it gets intensified when I am around other sensitives or when I'm watching your show.it is like a energy link I feel what chip felt on the episode with the excorsim the whole left side of my body started to tingle and the hair started to raise your show can act as a gate way and sends that demon or spirit to people.well in this case I had to get up and burn some sage and bless my home.the problem is I am concerned about the girl that was the center of that episode,she is not in the clear that demon is stronger then you think and I know chip felt it too.I have the strength to help I get attacked by demons when I sleep.many of times I have been sleeping and I wake up and I can't move I'm aware of things around me but can't move.I have been able to break free and cast them out and just after the show opened the porthole here in my home I battled the evil back to were it came from .I'm not crazy atleast I hope I'm not if you choose to contact me please know I am a father of three and a manager for a large global company so I am not some weirdo looking for attention I was drawn or pulled to contact you.I look forward to a response of some kind oh and please forgive the spelling but I'm using my phone and again thankyou for your time.
Subject: My boyfriend's dead wife is haunting me.

Author:
Sue (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:36 10/27/08 Mon

I live with my boyfriend in his house that he shared with his ex-wife who is now deceased. I feel her here every night. Both of my fax machines, one of which always stays turned off, start making noises and lighting up and moving. My TV turns itself on and off when I'm watching it or turns channels, and the remote will be laying on the counter. My mother lived with us for a while, and she stayed in the spare bedroom. One night when she was in her bedroom, she saw my boyfriend's ex-wife's face in the window. My boyfriend has also seen her face at night right in front of his face, and she talked to him. I just want her to leave me alone. Can u help me?
Subject: Picture

Author:
Breanna (Confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:16 10/24/08 Fri

I have a picture I would like you guys to check out sometime. If you have the time to. I recently was looking through my phone and found a picture my boyfriend took. Up in the right hand corner you can clearly see the face of someone looking straight at me. Now the phone was not moving, and I was sitting perfectly still but the shot came out completely blurry. It actually looks to me like something is trying to come out of me. At night and during the late evening is usually when stuff starts happening around here, the door to my old bedroom opens, things turn up missing and then when we return we find them, the handles to a dresser clink, clips and other misc things have been thrown, knocked over, etc.
Subject: Psychic abilities?

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:08:16 09/19/08 Fri

Ever since I was a young girl I have suspected I had some level of psychic ability. I would experience these weird states where I would feel disconnected from reality and "see" things in my head. I once went into one of these states and pictured my brother getting hurt during a little league game and sure enough he was injured a few days later. These "episodes" were scary because I felt like I was in a trance and not connected with what was going on around me. I called them "Deja-vu episodes" because I would get that eerie feeling you get during a deja-vu.

As I got older I started predicting songs on the radio or TV show episodes. Well predict isn't the right word. Lyrics would pop in my head and then that song would come on the radio. Or lines from a TV episode would run thru my head and that night that episode would be on. It still happens to me today and I'm 35.

The deja-vu episodes have stopped but sometimes I dream things that happen the next day. Lately I've been getting snippets of visions. A picture will pop in my head for a spilt second usually accompanied by an impression or feeling. Sometimes I can figure out it's stuff I dreamed. But sometimes it happens and I feel like it's my psychic ability trying to activate. I'm scared to encourage it sometimes bc I don't want to open myself to negative entities.

Just curious if these things sound like psychic ability or I'm just crazy. LOL
Thanks
Replies:
Subject: Orb Pictures Captured

Author:
Belinda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:03 10/18/08 Sat

I recently participated in a tour of the Hotel San Carlos in Phoenix, Az. I captured several pictures of orbs, but they are not transparent, and appear bluish in color. Some appear to have a nucleus, similar to a single cell under a microscope. I am somewhat intuitive and have had several experiences with the paranormal, including the Stanley Hotel, in Estes Park, CO. I am trying to find some research material to learn more about orbs. Can anyone help?
Subject: Mijuna-"The Faceless Woman"

Author:
Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:09 10/02/08 Thu

If you were born and raised in Hawaii, particularly the island of Oahu, you will have heard the story of the "faceless woman". As the story goes, the "faceless woman" was first sighted in the womens bathroom of the Waiaiale Drive Inn theater. Since the demolition of the drive inn theater shes been seen all over the island. According to Japanese folklore the "faceless woman" is actually a shapeshifting animal called a "mijuna". The spirit only means to be a mischevious one and doesn't cause anyone harm. My question is what type of spirit is this?
Subject: Paranormal Incidents

Author:
Tina (mixed emotions)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:54 09/30/08 Tue

I have always felt as if I could sense things unseen. But in the last 10 years I feel I have been visited/attacked by someone or something. I feel as if there are dark forces as well as good forces with me and visit me. I have had stereos turn on right in front of my eyes.My husband saw this too. We have had the stereo turn the volume up to a very loud volume all by itself. We have had an electric stove turn on to high during the night. We have no children that could have done this.We have both experienced cold spots and night terrors;more so my spouse than me. I rarely remember my dreams anymore. I feel like I am being touched and watched all the time. There was 1 incident where I was asleep and woke up feeling afraid and suddenly felt something cold come thru the wall and hold me down. I could not speak to scream for my spouse. I could see the cold breath coming out of my husband's mouth. And I have been touched in the shower twice. The first time it felt like a hot scratching and it left weird marks that kinda resembled roman numerals. The second time it felt like I was being stuck with a needle. It left a strange mark that looked like a claw mark. I find myself afraid to be alone but at the same time I don't want anyone else to be caught in the middle.
Subject: I THINK MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED

Author:
Ruby Buchanan (im worried and scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:18 09/22/08 Mon

hey my names is ruby and i think that the house i live in is haunted and i am really worried some things that have happened have scared me and my family and im scared and need help i live in coubren virginia and need urgiant help call me so you can help 276-337-2669
Subject: possibly haunted house

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:12 09/20/08 Sat

To be clear, this is not for my house, it for my friend, Kelly's house. She has expirenced 3 separte(spelling) paranormal incidents. the main reasons she is not contacting you personally is 1) she is only a teenager and 2)she is scared of paranormal things.
The fisrt one was early in the morning. she had gotten up early for breakfast. she walked into the kitchen she looked over to the dining table and a light appeared. from that light the figure of a girl formed. i can't remember the girl's discription at the moment but i do remember she said,"would you like to play a game?" then she disappeared.
The next was a lot like the first only this time after she asked if she wanted to play a game, kelly said,"What kind of game?" the ghost smiled and said,"Watch out for my brother." then she disappeared.
The final one, she was woken up by the feeling of being choked. She could not see it clearly but she did see what seemed to be glasses looking down at her. she had a cross above her bed then and as soon as she grabbed it, the choking stopped. it is belived that this was the vocie the girl spoke of.
i would like to state i was not present during the incidents, they were before i met her, but i don't think she would have a reason to lie about this. please don't contact her immedinatly, im not sure how she would take this so im going to wait alittle while. i will contact you again if im certain this needs to be resolved.
Subject: Help Please

Author:
Alice G. W.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:27 01/16/08 Wed

My son took His own life in 1993.. He was angry when He died and since His death every night I have heard a gun shot...I thought at first this was my own grief but as the years have passed I have grown to feel differently about it. This happens when I am not even thinking about my son or the night He died. Could He be trapped and trying to reach me? Yes I have gone for professional help...They seems to think I am normal other than hearing the gun shot telling me it will go away in time...I gave this enough time to know that it isn't going away...Help!
Alice
Replies:
Subject: My curious apartment building.

Author:
Ceres (Disturbed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:58 01/08/08 Tue

Hi, I've been involved with various degrees of paranormal activity for many years. since i was a child in fact. Well Me and my husbend, son and best friend of seven years recently moved in together. we've lived here for five months now and at first everything was fine, no strange feelings or anything. then about 3 months ago we began experiancing strange things. mostly me and my friend. though i think my son is also being affected. first it started with little things, footsteps in the middle of the night. doors closing on their own, or opening. things falling at random. you know things you can write off as normal. Then my son who is barely going to be two began acting oddly. sometimes i noticed he would just sit in one place and watch the hallway, or stranger still he sometimes goes out of his way to avoid my friends bedroom. we have a hallway that on one side is my room and in the middle is the bathroom then at the other is her room. he likes to wander and play, so when i noticed he would inch along the wall, his small frame pressed against it, just to avoid getting close to the door i grew worried. if i tried to get him to walk near it during these times he would immediately begin crying or screaming. but since it happpend rarely i didnt give it too much thought. then more started happening. first my friends room, she would walk in and it would be freezing in there, while the rest of the house would be warm, a book she had bought went missing for nearly 2 weeks and then she woke up with it laying next to her face in her bed. i've opened my door to see a shadowly image race by, then we were in the bathroom getting ready we heard a cat growling from the bathroom closet, scared we waited and had my hubby check it out but there was nothing. no sigh of a cat. at times if we are together or alone we will hear the cat growling viciously. and now a recent more disturbing development. both my friend and I admitted to seeing for a second a image of a young boy. I don't know what to make of it...do you have any advice or suggestions?....

Thanks
Ceres
Replies:
Subject: second post want to know what this means

Author:
trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:51 06/04/08 Wed

i saw a show on montel and it caused me to check out this site reading the posts i realize that i am not totally insane. from time to time i see a black shadow out of the corner of my eye has a black hat on and just prior to noticing this i will have that i am being watched feeling. this started at the beginning of my first pregnancy(btw had preterm labor at 24 weeks, second child born a month early and third was a blue baby recussitated none were normal pregnancies) a couple times during my marriage i had two episodes of feeling totally paralyzed in the middle of the night and yet my brain was totally aware of my surroundings and i was "awake" while i was taken sexually advantage of--- i blamed my husband for drugging me. i would pass out after these episodes of paralysis.... my husband swore he didnt drug me. night after night i would wake exactly at 314 am.. after our divorce in 1996 these episodes have gone away... pretty much i still at least two to three times a week wake at 314 am and i wondered if it was my sleep cycles and from every now and then i dont feel like i am alone when i am. we have moved several times this seems to follow me.... my son who is autistic when we moved into our current house for months couldnt fall asleep alone because he swore there was something in his room. over the past three years we have had no activity nor strange feelings however over the past two months i have yet again started waking at 314 am.... only change is that since last spring i have been dating a wonderful man and the relatioship is becoming stronger..... am i dealing with a jealous something?? and what do i do so that i can sleep??
Replies:
Subject: Ghostly Presence?

Author:
Kyle (Calm)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:38:10 06/10/08 Tue

I was having difficulty trying to go to sleep last night, so I walked downstairs to get a drink of water. As I finished the drink of water, I was walking upstairs when I walked through an extremely warm pocket of air, and I mean it was as warm as could be. The air conditioning is on, so I know that it was a presence. However, my question is, I've always heard of an encounter with a ghost as being cold. What does't the warmth signify? Good? Bad?
Replies:
Subject: paranormal sleeping

Author:
jasmine (freaked out)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:31:10 08/27/08 Wed

well whats has happened to me a few times already while im going to sleep is that something is on top of me and i cant move or talk it has happened to me a few times ive asked friends and they tell me its cuz i was facing up and that their bad spirits is that true?....but last night i was upside down and it happened again very scary i could move but i would see images of a man...would someone try to help me out whats going on or if their something i can do ??
Replies:
Subject: spirit Boards

Author:
anita
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:56 09/01/08 Mon

is it ok to contact a spirit with a message board or will it only aggrivate the spirit?
Replies:
Subject: Lots of Dust in your pictures-

Author:
Rock
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:20:39 09/14/08 Sun

You say skepticism is healthy, but yet you post pictures of dust slated to be orbs? Almost every picture on the site is of orbs, that are almost clearly illuminated dust or insects. Under Misc pictures -Maryland (pic taken by Robert Hall) the picture of the "blue streak" is pretty easy to debunk. It is an illuminated fiberglass strand from the insulation in the cieling or wall that is clearly seen in the picture- add a nearby window and is easy for it to change colors from light refractions. Fiberglass dust is is strandular as opposed to small particles that produce round "orbs" in pictures.

Also take into account, that pollen will produce orb effects, especially when you are near fields, or woods. Ive taken pictures at night around my home where you could clearly see large masses of "Orbs", but when the wind picks up slightly- completly gone in the next picture. Even if the pictures are actually "orbs" it does not mean the presence of paranormal activity. Orbs occur in nature. Im not trying to knock what you guys do- I believe that paranormal events do happen as documented by many, but I would be a little skeptical about staking your reputation based on orb pictures. Hard evidence like EVPs, and actual pictures of appartitions will give you more credibility.
Subject: helpfull

Author:
corey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:52 07/23/08 Wed

i have a thing to say about the spirt thing. i have had these sexaul being sorry for the spelling , with me for 9 years but not violent more like companion if that make sense .they dont move things they lay down with me you
can feel there impression on the bed but no harm they touch
sometime anoying when you want to sleep but when you fall asleep there conection breaks .no you might say he is nuts im not . d.ogg.face@live.com
Replies:
Subject: posible haunting

Author:
Denise (Relaxed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:00:09 09/08/08 Mon

About 6 months back my friend and her husband moved into a new home the house was built in the late 50s possibly the 60s i'm not sure. About three weeks after moving in their cat would go to the door of the spare room and yowl with his fur on end. this went on for a week before my friend woke up in the middle of the night to the spare door rattling her husband went to see if maybe someone broke in he claimed that he smelled sulfer they called me to come and do a wiccan house blessing which seemed to help for a few days but then they said they heard voices in the hall and no one was there and the man renting the downstairs was at work could you please tell me in your oppinion what this might be and if i should contact the local priestess to do a cleansing on their home
Subject: Paranormal Investigator

Author:
Erin M.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:10:17 09/08/08 Mon

Ok so I am a 16 year old girl and i need some advice. How do you get hired on as a paranormal investigator? I've just been wondering since i will be homeschooling next year i would like a job that will take me places. Please reply thank you!
Erin
Subject: special gifts

Author:
jessica
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:26 09/06/08 Sat

i come from a family that has different abilities. my grandma can read minds. my sister can tell you if you are carrying a child and what gender it is. my daughter and i can see the paranormal and i can communicate with them. my daughter is a very special little girl. she has been seeing the paranormal since she was 3 years old. her first experince was in a trailer that we lived in and she seen the two little boys that had died on the property. she tells me all the time that the ghost scare her but i am always telling her that it is going to get better. to this day she is always telling me that she has a special gift and i am glad that she has my ability. i just hope that when she can start communicating with them that she can control it like i have learned to.
Subject: Bloody Spring Road: Casting Call for Fearnet.com

Author:
A. Montoya (Inquiring)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:11 08/18/08 Mon

Hey friends:
I'm working on a web-based project about streets with scary names... with a segment dedicated to Bloody Spring Road (Upper Tulpehocken, PA).
Looking for anyone with stories to share about experiences with the paranormal on Bloody Spring Road.
Please contact me if you have a story to share on camera with our Fearnet.com audience. We're taping later this week.

Thanks.
A. Montoya
e-mail: amontoya@atlasmediacorp.com
Replies:
Subject: Has anyone ever experienced this?

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:53 08/07/08 Thu

Has anyone ever experienced the sensation of something flying into your face? Almost like being swooped on by a bat. Yet nothing was there. If so, do you think this is an act of aggression or just a sign stating their presence?
Subject: Question to anyone who can help

Author:
Charity (Confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:03:23 08/06/08 Wed

First I would like to ask one question and if someone can answer then i will tell the story. My question is are orbs only clear looking and are they only small?
Subject: hi there

Author:
avery (:))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:25 08/05/08 Tue

hey you guys are amazing !!!!!!!and ryan ive had the biggest crush on you your sooooo hott besides that i love what you guys do im am soo into spirits and paranormal activity so i watch your show when i can and i just love it what you do is great i used to live in a haunted house myself but moved out in 3rd grade there was alot of paranormal activity there but i really never experienced anything exept i did sleep in a bedroom next to the attic and every night i had a bad dream like something bigger than me was out to get me and i was little so i saw cartoon characters as my enemys in my dreams i feel it has somthing with the attic being haunted once i moved out of that bedroom then i stopped having nightmares thats my experience ! well g2g ttyl
Subject: investigator inquiry

Author:
michael held
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:58 07/27/08 Sun

hello there. for the past year i have been investigating with a paranormal group based out of stroudsburg pa. we are PRATS(paranormal research assoiation of the tri-states). we have a web page on iamhaunted.com/prats if u wanna check out some investigation we have done and some evidence we have. lately though i have felt that the group isnt as into the field as we should be. we really dont have meetings anymore, and i was searching for a new group to be a part of. i would love to hear from you guys!
Subject: PointLuck Lighthouse

Author:
Rhonda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:06 07/26/08 Sat

Great Website. I especially liked the investigations of Pointluck Lighthouse. I find it curious that three lighthouse keepers thave passed away in the house or "on duty." I listened to most of the evp's and came away with different interpretations of the evps. "Dumpy" - actually sounds to me like believe it or not "Who is it?" And I heard the one the evps from the attic actually say something like "Who are you?" Anyway, keep up he good work. I hope the group is still together.
Subject: Not Sure

Author:
Tabitha (Unsure)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:18 07/10/08 Thu

Dear Paranormal Invetigators,
My name is Tabitha. I am 11 years old and my mom lives in a what I think os a haunted house. I can sense where presences are. I did go over to a friend Jennie's house and experienced something strong. She had fallen asleep upsairs so her brother and I headed down stairs to play ping pong. Her brother and I started talking about the show A Haunting. He backed up for a serve and his reply or action was " whoa! " I asked him what happened and he told me to come over in to a corner and tell him what I felt. I didn't believe him but I did anyways. I walked into the corner and felt very strong negativitie. It was so negative it made my stomach sick. We went upstairs to wake Jennie and show her. we took her to the corner and she didn't feel a thing. Her brother and I could still feel the strong presence. All of a sudden I feel something grab my neck and I ran to Jennie and tears swelled up in my eyes but I pushed them away. Her brother soon followed when he claims to have seen something change or move in the corner or walls of the corner. The next morning at Jennie's house we headed downstairs and it was still there. I'm unsure if this was real or just my hollusinating. please email me with suggestions and opinions. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Replies:
Subject: spirits

Author:
paty (scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:33 07/21/08 Mon

lateley iv been having strange feeling at night like feeling something heavy on top of my body that doesnt let me move nor speak,i aslo hear a strange noise in my ears which cant be heard in the rest of the rooms at night.last night i had a scary feeling something was watching and coming near me,then i felt something grab my arms and pull me up.could someone please tell me whats going on?
Subject: i need ti know

Author:
sherri douglass (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:45:54 07/15/08 Tue

i woudl like to know how to become an investigator. i've been visited by spirits sence i was 9 years old.this is my passion. could you give me sone info?
Replies:
Subject: Strange Scents

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:50 07/10/08 Thu

I have had in my home on a few occasions different scents that would all of a sudden appear in one area and all of a sudden disappear as fast as it appeared. The scents are of a sweet perfume smell, but one in particular once being the scent of burning paper. Can someone tell me what the significance is in the scents and why they suddenly appear.
Subject: heather

Author:
steve (joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:14:16 07/07/08 Mon

Heather is so fine!!! I love you Heather
Subject: questionable about self

Author:
Joni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:01:26 07/06/08 Sun

I'm 21 years of age and I haven't really gotten into this stuff that much till here recently I have been watchin A Haunting on the History channel and I have been learning more and more about gohsts and people that have special abilities, you know where they can since spirits and stuff, well I think that I have that ability where I can since gohsts and I can feel like when someone is concentrating on something bad or good or when they are really happy and I can always tell when something bad is about to happen. But its not like a normal person its alot stronger and I have been ignoring it all my life till recently and i have been able to tell which houses are haunted and all that. If there is someone that has this ability and knows all about it please contact me so I know how to deal with it because it scares me a little and I don't want people to think that I am a freak.
Subject: Is there a spirit in my house?

Author:
Kayla (Confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:45 07/06/08 Sun

I have been interested in spirits,so i've been watching stuff about them. My mom told me that doing so would let spirits into our lives. A few weeks after i got interested in this stuff our lights have been flickering on and off, and my mom told me she felt someone watching her from our kitchen. I thought she was just trying to get me to stop what i'm doing so i didn't belive her. Then last night, i was turning off our tv, and something catches my eye. It looked like a white mist in our kitchen, it stayed there for a while and disapeared. I thought 'OMG i think it's the ghost.' I wanted to know more about it, but i know not to use a ouiji bored, can someone help me?
Subject: searching

Author:
Gordon Witt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:53 06/25/08 Wed

I am looking for paranormal researchers that are located in eastern Conn. If you have any incite please let me know.
Subject: Waiting for a desperate help

Author:
A matter of life
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:39 06/24/08 Tue

well i'm an 18 year old girl from india, and my story is almost 30 years back. My grandfather was a priest i dont know but my mom said he had some kind of powers because he can predict some situations exactly.. he always used to sense different kind of paranormal things inside our house, during my mothers childhood granpa had 5 transfers in different places throughout india, they lived in different homes but one thing tht was common was pointing out some unusual things happening in every house. But after they settled in baroda (gujarat state) even granny was able to see strange things like a women standing over the window, a very cruel cry of a girl child as if someone is strangling her and even granny saw a black shadow of some deity with lots of golden ornaments over his body.... i dont know how grandpa sensed those things but he even predicted his death just 2 hours before his death.. now my problem is after 30 years of his death, i was born and since my 10th birthday till now i sense some dark energy around.. i like to study and so i study late at night i always feel some one is staring me not one or two times but always.. i can actually see the people in my dream who are going to die soon.. i've told my parents lots of time but they r so busy tht they cannot help me.. after my maternal aunt had her first child i used to stay with her n i always felt tht some one is taking care of the baby in my aunts absence.. i can even sometimes predict some situations thts going to happen infact i saw the entire final exam question paper in my dream n it was exactly the same, i dont believe in presence of any ghost or evil but whts happening to me is scaring the hell out of me from myself plss plss i am desperately waiting for someone to help, i just found this website hope someone can help me..! pls i guess such things r rare case in india so i dont thing anyone can genuinely help pls help me pls...!
Subject: house hauntings

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:03 06/23/08 Mon

im living in a haunted house. My parents think im heloosinating. however u spell that. i hear moans in my basement, my guitar starts to play, and when i log off my computer somthing always types in a password that is wrong. im am scared because ino it wants to hurt me. i wanted to live hear w/ my family when i grow up, but im changing my mind. plz help me, so much has happend not just in my house. plz email me back if u can.
Subject: baby on my bed

Author:
mary (at ease i didnt feel scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:22:11 06/20/08 Fri

Hi i was about to get ready for bed when i looked over and there was a baby lying on my bed it looked like he/she was being held i felt a connection with this child i lost a baby a few years back and have prayed for a sign. This opened up alot of emotions i shouted to my partner just to hold my hand as i was shaking he couldnt see the child but i did. It was a magical moment i never once felt afraid.
Subject: any Info re: Putting out street lamps

Author:
Steve Mccull
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:14:19 06/16/08 Mon

I have been puting out Public street lamps for 20 years or more. they reset if I maintain a certain distance for 5 minutes or so.
sometimes I can affect one multiple times.
I am hard on electronic equipment in general, I ground all areas around my computers.
any ideas on what this is?
thx,
Steve
Subject: Help if you are haunted

Author:
Minister Helena Garilano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:42 05/29/08 Thu

If you need help with ghost, spirits or hauntings , visit my website HauntedHouseBuster.com and DeliveranceMinister.com.
Write to me . I respond to all e-mails.

I will have a show on the radio called "Lessons In Deliverance", Eastern Standard Time...7/4 ...7/5 ....7/8, 2008 on WTMR 800am radio . Their website is www.wtmrradio.com 7/4 11pm - 11:30pm 7/5 11:30am - 12pm
7/8 ...11:30am - 12pm it's all about how to get rid of spirits and Hauntings.
Ordained Minister, Helena Garilano
Subject: school haunting

Author:
bobbyjo jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:55:36 05/19/08 Mon

some of my friends and i are being hurassed by 2 and maybe more ghosts anw when we are at school they will push, hit, kick, of do anything that they want. when my friend misty and i close our eyes we can see different dead people so that means that there are hundreds maybe thousands of spirts fallowing us! by the way my friend and i are both 12 years old!
Replies:
Subject: Supernatural Questionaire for school project

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:20 04/29/08 Tue

Hello everyone,
I am writing a paper on the supernatural and now it effects society. I need a few interviews so I put together this questionaire. I would really appriate any help you would like to offer. If you do not want to post the answers on the board you are welcome to email me at Alasha_07@hotmail.com. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you. For any response I request that you give your full name and contact information, so that if I use quotes from the questionaire I can give you proper reconition.

Questionaire

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the same as someone who teaches it, how much knowledge do you have on the supernatural?
2. What are your view on the supernatural, such as the occult, ghosts, and legend, like vampires and werewolves?
3. Occultism has had several society based meanings. Which of the following do you think is true about it?
a. It was originally based in witchcraft.
b. It is the philosophy of hidden matters.
c. It is the study of human interaction with evil spirits.
d. All of the above.
4. True or false, on a pentacle if the tip is pointing up it stands for healing and white magic.
5. Do you believe in the existence of ghosts and spirits?
6. How effective, on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the same as a living person), do you believe ghosts are at interacting with people?
7. Do you believe there is a factual basis behind the legends of Vampires and Werewolf’s?
8. What experiences have you had as an investigator or in your private investigations?
9. How did you decide to investigate the supernatural?
10. What effects has this had on you in society?
11. One a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the least and 10 being the most), how much do you believe in the supernatural?
12. How has this belief changed your views in society?

Thank you again.

Dawn
Replies:
Subject: black spirits

Author:
brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:04:05 04/16/08 Wed

plz tell me about black entities or spirits....the opposite of white spirits(all of the are earthbound) ....i guess. I need all the info i can get. hope for you quick respone...i need help....this is not a joke...hope anyone here can help me..thanks
Replies:
Subject: Inquiring about how to do research

Author:
Kris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:24 04/11/08 Fri

I am trying find the history of a property. There are strange, mischievous, things happening in this home. The owners have blessed the house and prayed in every room. Things have escalated since renovations are being done. I am hitting dead ends at every corner. Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Subject: Our old house

Author:
Dusty (confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:43:20 04/04/08 Fri

We moved into our century home about a year ago. At first I thought it was just one of those odd things, but now the both of us hear people talking. It was previously a children's group home just before we bought it.

About 3 months after we moved in, my SO, his son and I were having a discussion which became slightly heated. We heard a crash in the kitchen and there was one of my stem glasses on the floor, broken into 3 pieces and all of which you could rub your hand over without getting cut. No one was near the kitchen and the dog was outside. All of the dishes were in the cupboard

The people talk upstairs in a normal conversational tone. We go looking but there is no one there.
Subject: On Ship

Author:
Ryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:11:37 03/29/08 Sat

When i was on ship i snapped a picture of my platoon.. in the picture a figure appeared above everyone.......
Subject: Paranormal activity

Author:
Kendra Baumann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:58 03/28/08 Fri

Our family has been experiecing paranormal activity, like books comming off the shelf and going back into the same spot, a young boys face going side by side showing his face then hiding it, and a ghost pushed a speaker off of the top of a t.v. set.
Subject: shadows

Author:
trish (inquisitive)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:06:29 03/10/08 Mon

i saw a show on montel and it caused me to check out this site reading the posts i realize that i am not totally insane. from time to time i see a black shadow out of the corner of my eye has a black hat on and just prior to noticing this i will have that i am being watched feeling. this started at the beginning of my first pregnancy(btw had preterm labor at 24 weeks, second child born a month early and third was a blue baby recussitated none were normal pregnancies) a couple times during my marriage i had two episodes of feeling totally paralyzed in the middle of the night and jet my brain was totally aware of my surroundings and i was "awake" while i was taken sexually advantage of--- i blamed my husband for drugging me. i would pass out after these episodes of paralysis.... my husband swore he didnt drug me. night after night i would wake exactly at 314 am.. after our divorce in 1996 these episodes have gone away... pretty much i still at least two to three times a week wake at 314 am and i wondered if it was my sleep cycles and from every now and then i dont feel like i am alone when i am. we have moved several times this seems to follow me.... my son who is autistic when we moved into our current house for months couldnt fall asleep alone because he swore there was something in his room. over the past three years we have had no activity nor strange feelings however over the past two months i have yet again started waking at 314 am.... only change is that since last spring i have been dating a wonderful man and the relatioship is becoming stronger..... am i dealing with a jealous something?? and what do i do so that i can sleep??
Replies:
Subject: Hello

Author:
Megan (Scared)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:19 03/10/08 Mon

I was asleep in my room when i woke up in the middle of the night because one of my glass elephants fell off my shelf and i heared a faint "sorry"
Replies:
Subject: Scanned your gettsyburg pictures

Author:
Jayson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:44 03/20/08 Thu

I just looked at your gettysburg pic of the man and the ecto behind him. To me it looks like a confederate soldier standing behind him posting gaurd. I can visually see a beard and a hat along with suspenders and a possible black boot towards the man lower left calf. I my self do a little ghost investigations as well and if you are interested I have a clear picture a late 18th century to early 19th century priest inside of a catholic church along with an orb towards the top of the same church. if you are interested let me know.
Subject: how do you do it?

Author:
Macy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:23 03/19/08 Wed

Ryan i want to know how you do what you do because it means a lot to me and my friends and we want to say thank you. You and your team is the best. We love you....

so thank you
love Macy.
Subject: ghost pictures

Author:
kelly hartman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:19:25 03/18/08 Tue

My name is kelly I am a 40 year old single mom with 4 children (well a 14 17 19 21year old) we have lived with ghosts since I was little. I looked at the pictures and videos and cant you come up with better than that. I take pictures with my digital camera and have gotten better pictures of ghosts. all the pictures are the same on this site. when I take pictures sometimes you can tell the smoky figure is a child and an adult. One day my friend brought her 2 year old over and I am a camera nut. I got my camera out and after I started taking pictures I couldnt believe my eyes. when I looked threw the camera it looked normal when I took pictures and looked to see if they were good I seen it. I swear it was this childs guardian angel. it had a warm glow to it and the figure looked like it was protecting her. My daughter usualy has grey figures above her in picts. I still have these picts and maybe I will put them on your web site.
Subject: Do Spirits Follow You If You Move?

Author:
Jackie Turner (Worried)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:46 01/09/08 Wed

My Son Passed back in May and I know his spirit comes by and visits. What I want to know is if I were to move would his spirit move with me are would he just hang around this house? We have alot of history here in this house and I miss him so much. I really need to know the answer if someone is willing to help.
Replies:
Subject: bed

Author:
angeline (wondering)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:58 01/23/08 Wed

I was hoping and wondering if anyone had any in site or opinions about my situation. Almost every time I go to lay down in my bed I feel vibrations, as if my cat is on the bed with me cleaning itself. I look after a couple minutes and nothing is there. It happens at least 4 out of 10 times i go to bed. Sometimes i can feel something jump into bed with me, I feel a presence? I don't feel threatened or scared just confused. My boyfriend never feels these vibrations, is it possible I'm ultra sensitive to these vibrations, or an energy is only focusing on me? Any comments would be appreciated.
Replies:
Subject: My old school and its locker room

Author:
Jonah Kidd (scary)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:34 02/11/08 Mon

Ok,last year I was a student at Hamlin pk-8 it was a high school before then.It has been told to believe that a girl was raped by the old janitor one day after school while she was taking a bath and stuffed in the boiler room.People even have news reports stating that it is a fact.Many people believe that the lockerroom and the boiler room is haunted .When you walk by the boiler room it is like someone is watching you it just makes you want to turn around every second.When you enter the locker room you get sudden chills from your head to your show.It has even been told that people have seen shadows,pipes moving,voices,and other weird activity.My friend and I investigated this last year by asking some of the people who have worked there for a while and deals with cleaning we asked the janitor cathy . Cathy said"I have seen and heard many things when I have been here by myself after school". We asked a student who has stayed many times after school to help clean he said"yes this is so freaky i have seen stuff".Maybe we are just imagining this but we do have proof it happened.
Replies:
Subject: Unexplained,frightened,don'tknow what to do!

Author:
Shari (SCARED!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:19:04 03/03/08 Mon

I have always had strong sense of feelings with everything. But lately for the past 4 years strange things have been happening to my 2 children and I. Everytime that we are near danger in anything in our lives we seem to notice the numbers 911. Constantly in everything we do!! But for the past 4 years the numbers have been 1111. I decided to Google search the numbers 1111 and turns out that there is several people experiencing this. I am trying to get to the bottom of it. I would like to know why these numbers are so vivid in our lives. We also have strange occurances with street lights. As I am driving down the street the street lights turn off ,all the time. To the point where the lady that lives down the road asked me what we were doing! I asked her about what, and she stated that every time we drive past her home the street light goes out. I told her I noticed that... But I thought it happened to everyone. She then Said she sits outside all the time and the only time it goes out is when we drive by. Any suggestions?

On to other things quite strange with us. We have had to move 4 times since Hurricane Katrina. Due to rent going up and people we lease from having to fix there homes. During those times we have lived in 3 houses and 1 apartment.Each house that we have lived in we have heard strange noises coming from our attic.Like someone is walking around up there. I had called the cops several times in this one house because it sounded as if someone was going to come through the cieling.Someone had hung thierselves in the garage which was later turned into a living room. Not only that but across the street several years before that did this a young boy had shoot hisself in the head. In my research of this I have found that 7 people in 30 years from young to old have commited suicide in this neighborhood. This is a small neighborhood of probably 100 houses. I had grown up down the street. I just find the suicide rate in this one particular neighborhood was way high and found that strange. But onto the attic noises when I had called the police they saw nothing in the attic. The noises had stopped. But as soon as the front door shut and the officers were in the yard,probably calling me loco it happened again.Only to be much louder. Needlesstosay we moved. But we moved in a much newer home. We have noises in our attic every night here. As I close my eyes every night They are louder than ever. The noise will leave from above my bed to the garage. Where the only access that I know of to the attic is located. I am frightened to sleep. I don't know what to do. I also have strange dreams that come true........all the time. What is happening to us?Please!!!! I need to know!!!!!!!! My kids have been sleeping in a bed with me for 4 years.
Replies:
Subject: new feelings

Author:
jesse (concerned)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:33 03/10/08 Mon

All my life most of my family members and I have been
some of those who are sensitive to paranormal activity, the spirit world, ect. The last two weeks I have been fealing like theres a change, or a shift taking place hard to know what to call it but I feal it strongly. please share if you have had fealing like that layely. thank you...
Subject: Yor website

Author:
Kyle WISP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:13 03/08/08 Sat

Hello,

Just searching to see what some of my fellow Paranormal Investigative Teams have to offer. Just wanted to state that I am impressed by your site. I operate the Wisconsin Independent Society of the Paranormal (W.I.S.P) I have seen a lot of poor Teams and so called "evidence" in my time. Just wanted to state that you seem to be top notch. I always enjoy listening to others EVP's. You have some very clear recordings.

Again...just wanted to compliment you on your site.

In a world where there are many who claim to be "Paranormal Researchers", you are actually going down the right path. I look forward to viewing your site again.

Best of luck on future research.

Kyle
Subject: haunted house

Author:
kimberly simelton (help)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:22:50 03/07/08 Fri

i beleive my house is haunted. i have had very strange happenings over the years. i was raised in this house from 1974 til 1992 i am 33 years old. after my parents moved i moved back into the home in 1999. this house is over 100 years old. my mother also had strange activity happen to her also when they were still here. i have seen 2 ghosts (at least thats what i beleive they are) and my mother saw a woman and a small child dressed in period clothes around 10 years ago. i saw only a man, and a very small dog. i live in a small illinois town. i kinda just wondered what i could do to research and find out what i have here. if anyone could help. thanks
Subject: Interested

Author:
Melissa (Inspired)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:04 03/03/08 Mon

Hi, my name is Melissa. I'm 14 years old, and I had to do a speech for a school project, so I chose to do it on paranormal activity. As soon as I got home I went on google and then I came upon this website. Then, I decided to do my speech on the Paranormal Research Society(PRS).I looked at every page on this website and told some of my friends about it. I love finding stuff about the paranormal and learning about the tools you use in your investigations and how you use them. I would like to be a professional in the paranormal, and paranormal activity. I think it is very interesting finding out differenmt things about the afterlife, and where it goes. I've wanted to learn about spirits, and the after life ever since I was 8 years old. When I was eight, me and my sister went to her friend's house, and they went on the computer while I was playing in her friend's room. I was sitting on the floor with my back layed on her closet doors, when all of the sudden, th ecloset doors started trembling and shaking, I felt like if something was inside of it and "it" was trying to get out. I leaned hard against the doors and started yelling for help. I was screaming and crying, and then my sister and her friend ran upstairs and came in the room and looked at me and the doors stopped shaking. Then I ran to my sister and hugged her, I was crying my eyes out. I've neer been so frightened in my life. Then my sister's friend's mom came in the room to see what all the comotion was all about. Then I told her that something was in the closet, and then she checked and nothing was there. All that was there were some clothes, a stuffed animal and a porcelain doll. Her mom asked my sister if the doors were actually moving and my sister said "yeah, and a couple seconds later they stopped". Then she called my mom and told her what had happened. So then my mom came and took me home. I told my mom what had happened, but she didn't believe me. To this day, no one believes me. A couple of years later they moved to another house, because strange things had been happening there. Like sometime at night, it would sound like someone else was in the house. They had a punchingbag in the basement, and when they would go down they, it would start swinging by itself. Before they moved out, they got a professional in the paranormal education to come to their house. The professional said that there is definitely something in their house. Now they have a different home, and its much nicer, and its in a good neighourhood. If you guys are interested on finding more about me or interested on helping me pursue my soon to be career, I would be more than happy.
Sincerely,
Melissa.
Subject: Mother's Day

Author:
Melanie (questions??)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:06 02/25/08 Mon

I was just watching a show and there was one with a person that died on Mother's Day 2006 of a drug overdose. My boyfriend died on the same exact day of a drug overdose. We were together for over twelve years since highschool. We had a child together. She is now about 3 1/2 years old. I feel him around still. His father has his ashes and about five necklaces were made with his ashes in it. I have one. Should I do something with these ashes? Is it wrong for me to keep them? I don't to be responsible for him being stuck here.
Subject: Spirit Voice

Author:
Roy Hayes (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:11:21 02/12/08 Tue

What's it mean when a voice from a sleeping person says "Help me"?
Replies:
Subject: attention all paranormal investigators out there

Author:
nadair
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:37 02/20/08 Wed

hello there..to all of you all.my name is nadair and i am from india.i was in new york a few weeks ago and watched a programme on tv,paranormal investigations.not bad...do all u people believe in life after death?think again..from where we come from paranormal activity is not uncommon.infact i have witnessed not one bu many instances of activity at home n elsewhere.i have come to terms that i have a gift of sensing energies other then mine...please ppl dont call them ghosts..they are jus spirits..some with a purpose and some without...and as for people who laugh at such things..i dearly hope they experince something at least once in their lives...if u are being hanuted by demonic forces..and thin its time to pick up the bible thats been collecting dust..well there are other wys....i can be contacted on juno_khan@hotmail.com,i have much to share and wish to chat with some investigators from the states...I HOPE U ARE FOR REAL POEPLE.i dont wih my time to be wasted....peace love and light
Replies:
Subject: PARANORMAL RESEARCHERS PLEASE READ!

Author:
Julissa G. (urgent)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:34 02/19/08 Tue

I am a current student at CLC in IL. I'm studying cultural anthropology and I am currently working on a research project revolving around paranormal groups/research. I would love to interview anyone involved with paranormal research or "ghost hunting." My goal is to dismiss the improper assumptions associated with the field. If you are willing to answer a couple questions by email, and willing to have your name and/or organization published in my research please contact me. I can be reached by email: zee anatomy@gmail.com or my school address, jgill0894@lancermail.clcillinois.edu

Thanks!!
Replies:
Subject: I think that i am being haunted

Author:
Tori Fiordalis (TERRIFIED)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:59:22 02/06/08 Wed

Hello my name is tori i am 13 and my Room is upstiars and i spend lots of time up there, and me and my boyfriend were up there and I was sitting on my bed and we heard a girl crying. we opend the door and no girl but it sounded like she was infunt of us. And in another case i was sittin up in my room on my laptop when 3 of mt pictures that i had framed flew of the wall and I heard an older man laphing. I ran downstairs to tell my mom and she did not belive me so i went back up to my room and my ved had been striped of its covers and there was a berning rubber smell in my room and i hear the little gurl crying again. I wish that the team would come out here and tell me who or what is in my room. I think that it is demonic. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Subject: Potential paranormal 'dead zone', or 'Black hole'?

Author:
Anna Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:11 02/01/08 Fri

Hi, there! First off, to start, I am a skeptic, but I like to think I am an open-minded one (At least, what I think 'hauntings' are are different from convention.) My question is this: My mother's house has supposedly been haunted, to the point that there are researchers that will be going to investigate it. The thing is, I have never seen anything inexplicable, even though everyone else in the house seems to have. It isn't that I was always a skeptic; in high school, I used ouija, tarot, EVP, seances -- you name it, if it was out there, I tried to see it. Still, nada. In fact, when asked, my mother and sister have had to admit that when I am around, nothing seems to happen. Any activity quells. Is it possible to be a paranormal 'repellent', or 'dead zone', just like some people seem to attract it? If so, why? Thanks!
Subject: i want to be a ghost hunter or paranormal investigator

Author:
jackie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:33 01/28/08 Mon

hi my name is jackie and i am 16. i am very interested in ghosts and the paranormal i would love to become a ghost hunter one day can someone plaeas help me get started or give me something that will help me get started. i would love to go on a ghost hunt with a real ghost hunter and become one myself. i live in the south of chicago
Subject: My Career

Author:
Bryan Farish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:10 09/14/07 Fri

Hey my name is bryan farish from jeffersonville indiana and i recently did a ghost hunt for fun at the myrtles plantation in st. francisville louisiana. and i was wondering if anybody csn help me get started in becoming a paranormal investigator its my dream. i gto alot of orbs and i was wondering if you all can tell me how to show them on this web site. i have one orb that was like 5 feet in front of me if anyone wants to email me my e mail is NyMets45@insightbb.com thanks so much bryan. ps you all would love my orb pics i have. i also got like 5 in one picture.
Replies:
Subject: new paranormal group forming

Author:
scott
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:38:42 10/22/05 Sat

ops(Ohio paranormal society) looking for new members for case manager, tech specialist and investigaters. must be open minded and willing to try to debunk a haunting we are just like Taps. Live in North West Ohio. We do free investigations confidenteality requird.
Replies:
Subject: Movie changin

Author:
C.S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:51:27 01/22/08 Tue

I had the experience back in 2006 of the movie "The Red Violin" being a totally different movie each time I watched it. There were scenes that came up in some viewing and not in others and the tone of the movie dramatically changed. It also happened with "The Wizard of Oz," I tried to write down the lyric to "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and a I rewound to listen again and write down the lyrics they were different. I had others watching the movies with me and we were all quite freaked out by it. Has anyone else experienced this? What is it? Why did it happen?
Subject: chalk it up as make believe?

Author:
Jenn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:09 01/16/08 Wed

My daughter, who is nearly 2 years old has been having some expierences. It’s been for quite some time now. The most memorable event was on Thanksgiving at in laws….when we were eating in the dining room and she said “Mommy, boo?” turned and pointed at the TV and the TV turned off….nobody was in the living room and the TV has no timer. She hands books to ‘someone’ or ‘something’, as if an adult was standing in front of her, she hands it out and upwards….so weird.
Also, at my Father's house, she always talks to someone by the stairs.

Well, the other night, she was squirmy so I brought her in our bed and laid down with her with the hopes of her falling asleep quicker. Naturally, she was being a goofball….for about 20minutes. Then she grabbed my face and said, “Mommy die” and acted as if she was falling backwards, she did this about 5 times (she has never done anything like this before)….and then held her ear as if she was receiving some sort of message and then says “uh-oh” and says two words in a deep possessed-like voice that I can’t pin point, sounds like “Dem-a” or “Dem-I”….this she’s been doing at night every night since.

So, at this point I’m like ‘what the f’…..and then she looked at the door and said ‘oh, Mommy….oh no…boo’ and pointed and said ‘oh no, ni-night’….and laid down super fast and pulled the covers over her….and said, ‘mommy, ni-night’ and grabbed my head to put it on the pillow. She said “shhhhhh” and put her little finger over my mouth. And she squeezed her eyes shut, forcing them to stay shut…..and she’d peek at the door every now and then, but she was silent….which never happens….this freaked me out, whatever this person or thing is scared her.

And considering events occur outside our house, this ‘entity’ or whatever is following her.

The other day, my husband said that he was giving her something to eat, and in one spot in the kitchen he smelled an older woman’s perfume. He said it was a smell that he’s never smelled before and was in one spot in the kitchen and walked around the house and didn’t smell it anywhere else, and did say that it was a very strong smell.

So, I’m freakin’ out…..for the longest time, I wanted to believe that it may have been my Grandmother….but now that she got scared, I’m pissed…not at her of course, but at whatever this thing is.
Subject: I want to join

Author:
Hector Sanchez (excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:49:13 01/13/08 Sun

yeah i want join because this something i take interest in ive been wanting to join but never knew how is there requirements is there a location
Subject: something is happening to me

Author:
Nichele (Confused)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:53 01/11/08 Fri

When I was younger I had this experience were an apparition bit me. I could see it it looked like the predator form those Arnold movies. It was clear, but rippled when it moved. The bite was hard I felt it. It was tender for days. A spiritual teacher told me he sensed something was wrong with my neck and tried to fix it, but I never went back to see him. Now the sensation is back and brings with it visions. It was long ago and I almost forgot, but resolution was to quit drinking and smoking. Now It has reappeared in full force! My neck is tender every morning. I don't know waht is happening and I think I'm going crazy can someone please help me. You can contact me at nichelefizz@yahoo.com Please someone help! All I want is to know what it wants from me. So It can have it and leave or so I can counter it and it can't come back.

Sincerely
Nichele
Subject: hauntings

Author:
Minister Helena Garilano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:56:03 01/07/08 Mon

I am Minister Helena Garilano. Tonight I went to a haunting in my town and offered help. There is a boy who killed himself on the property. I have a website hauntedhousebuster.com. If you are new in the field be careful. I have another website deliveranceminister.com anyone is welcome to get infor from my site. Thought I'd help out.
Read the King James Bible for best results
Subject: paranormal investigations

Author:
Bing Eagle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:41 01/07/08 Mon

I have been involved with the dead for many years. As a child they would come to me, to talk...
I have dedicated my life to helping others who are experiencing things they cannot understand or control.
I do not charge money for my services, or ask for any compensation.(although, on long journeys an offering of gas money would be appreciated...but not required)
I have doing this for over forty years now.
If anyone is in need of someone to just listen or more, I can be reached at the above email address.
I belong to no group or society. I have no objection to either, however my focus is on helping the person to resolve the situation and restore balance in their life. I am not so interested in obtaining physical proof of the haunting.
My exp has provided me with sights of orbs, levitation, possession, mists and gasses and a host of other phenomena.
I feel no need to take photos, measure pk energy or the like. I know if the situation is real or fabricated...

Currently I live in Nevada with my wife, two dogs and three cats. Our home has it's visitors, however they are benign and are not any concern to us. In fact we often help others understand the difference between a "traveler" and a haunting....a spirit from a demon, and how one can invoke protection along with other tools to create a safe/sacred space called "home"

Many Blessings,
Bing & Susan Cote'Eagle
Subject: Please help me understand this

Author:
Kelly (inquisitive)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:34 01/07/08 Mon

A little over a year ago, my daughter always talked about her "friend" Lisa. I am in tune with the paranormal world, not saying that I see them, but I know by countless encounters that this is real. For weeks my daughter would "play" with Lisa and always talk about her. One day she just stopped. I payned no attention to it. Several weeks later she brought her back up talking about how her and Lisa are friends again. When I asked her why they had quit talking she told me that Lisa had gotten angry with her and turned into a monster and scared her. After a couple of days she went on and on about how Lisa is being mean to her and scaring her. I told her that she could tell Lisa at any time to go, she doesn't live here, she doesn't want her here. A week or so had passed and my son and daughter both freaked out and refused to sleep in their rooms. They slept with us for about 6 months. We decided to move. Right after we moved my daughter started having sezuires. I have taken her to countless neurologists that all say that nothing is wrong, they make it seem like I am making this all up. I guess my question is could a entity, or spirit have a physical hold on someone? Something is wrong with her, and they say it isn't medical.....now keep in mind my daughter is only 4 how would she know what a seziure looks like even if she was faking it.
Subject: New

Author:
Ryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:58 12/31/07 Mon

hello
my name is Ryan, though I ussually go by Piper, I have been intrested in the paranormal for a long time now. How ever, my mother never aproved and it hasn't been until recently that I have been able to learn more about the subject. I know have a small paranormal investigaton team. We are new to the field, but our goal is to help those who are haunted as well as those who are not. We also seek to learn about and understand the paranormal. I was wondering if you had any suggestions.
Ryan,Piper,
Subject: How to help a dead little boy?

Author:
Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:02:54 12/10/07 Mon

I have been followed by several entities my whole life. After 22 years I now know how to keep ghosts and demons away and wouldn't mind helping others to overcome the constant hunting. They still call and visit but so far I have managed to ignore them even the ones that need my help. There's a little boy that I feel for, unfortunately I cannot make contact there is an evil entity around him in this house. Could anyone walk me through on how to help the little boy without having the evil old man coming through?.
Replies:
Subject: ghost (kinetic) encounters

Author:
anonymus (woried)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:53:38 12/27/07 Thu

(12-26-07) - around 8 o' clock in the evening our toy drumset moved towards my younger sibling he claims to have seen it and my father claim to have seen it but i didn't view it

(12-27-07) - around 11 o' clock in the morning while my younger brother was taking his bath he claims that something moved a plastic cup into the air then made it levatate about 5 inches from his head...

a few hours later we attempted to contact the spirt by using white noise and a tape recorded.. while asking questions my younger brother said that he heard screaming like a little girl was being torchoured and a man laughing...

(now) - this might have happened due to the fact that we did some deconstruction to our apt. complex and that might have disturbed some spirits... can anyone get back to me about these experences.. is there anything to do to contact these spirits or rid them aside from sage and praying..
Subject: Need to Find A medium to help me

Author:
Wendy (deeply saddened)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:02:48 12/18/07 Tue

A friend of mine passed earlier this year. A huge sense of grief, regret, and sadness has settled on my chest and I feel like until I find someone to talk to him he won't leave me and let me heal. I've had a low grade, but constant headache and a heaviness in my chest since the day he passed... a whole day before I got the call. If anyone knows of a medium that would be willing to help me.(keeping in mind I'm a poor college student)

I can't sleep and I feel like I'm beeing drainned day by day, I need help and believe me grief councelors have not helped yet. It's more than my own grief keeping me awake at night...I don't know how else to explain it.
Replies:
Subject: Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child

Author:
DD (bothered)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:36 12/14/07 Fri

hi, I've had all types of experiences and have a video of some stuff involving the guitarist great Jimi Hendrix. I have a couple of sites if anyone is interested in the video footage. http://www.youtube.com/PlatinumMgmt. If u click on videos you will see or scroll down the page you will see a video called "Voodoo Child". That is just one of many. Jimi also helped stop the UK plane from crashing that time saving thousands of people's lives. I was connected and got the message from him while reading his book. His manager also helped who had passed away. There were terrorist attacks planned at that time in the UK and Jimi and Mike Jeffreys helped the teams stop the attack.
Subject: "Sixth Sense"

Author:
CR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:59 12/11/07 Tue

While watching the show on A&E, the child seems to have a highly active form of autism. Did the Paranormal Society take this into consideration? Rather, did the psychologist have any idea? However, no offense, the show is a horrible mimic of "Ghost Hunters" and T.A.P.S.. I would like to hear responses to this.
Subject: help

Author:
shona (concerned)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:29 12/11/07 Tue

me and my cousin need help for awhile now we have been experiencing the most bizarre things happening me and my cousin feel like we have spirits that have entered our bodys kind of like having another half in our dreams we experience reliving someone elses life we wake up and have marks on our bodies things being thrown at us when were alone in a room but the dreams have become very unbearable to deal with they have currently led us to where they were buried and we constantly feel there presence and were very scared if you have any advice to give email me back at shonaloves117@yahoo.com it is important we get advice and help to our problems we dont know whats happening to us and we need help on what we should do or precautions to take. we tried asking for help from our ouija board to try to get information but the outcome of that was my cousins boyfriend caught on fire from a gas can that blew up on him and he was rushed to the hospital with third degree burns whatever you can do to help we need it thank you for your time. shona
Subject: Paranormal event 1960/61 Rural West Virginia

Author:
Phillip (Perplexed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:02 11/18/07 Sun

In order to appreciate the extent of what is told I'm going to set the environment. The subject, whom experienced this paranormal event was male and 4 or 5 years old at the time. The house was single story poorly built and aging. Nestled off a dirt rutted road from the major highway. A large Oak in the back yard, to the left side of the house was another poorly built single story home. To the left of that home was woods and a creek. You must also realize that technology of the time was primitive to say the least. A severe poverty stricken area.

When all was in bed and asleep the following event took place. In the middle of the night this young boy was awakened by his mother where he shared a single small bed with his brother. Now his mother had been widowed since 1956 which has nothing to do with this event. To continue, his mother came to the bed where he was sleeping and woke him up and told him to come and sleep with her in her bedroom. The young boy thought nothing of it since there would be more room. However, upon approaching his Mother's bedroom door the young man became intensely frightened by overwhelming fear! His mother made him continue into the room, whereby the fear was now focused on the single window across the room. He continued his objections of the window and his mother said "there is nothing there". Son in the bed they went, his mother lying on the bedside closest to the window and the boy nestled as close to and with his face buried behind his mother's Back. He finally fell asleep again. Then at some point during the night, this little boy found himself on his hands and knees in the bed, unable to move a muscle and out of the corner of his eye was the brightest white light covering and engulfing the entire window area and beyond. From this area of the room the boy heard a female voice which said.."Phillip I will never come to see you again".

Later on the next morning he told his mother about the experience and what she (it) said. Her son also said that he remembered a name..."Mary". He also said it seemed like she had been talking to him for a very long time, but had no recollection of what she said, except he was sure she was talking to him, even though he could not respond. His mother said that there was a woman who had died in the house prior to them moving there; her name was Mary. His mother did wake him up and she does remember what the little boy said as was relayed to you here.

The house is long gone, but the little boy and his mother are still around. That little boy was....me!

I always wondered about that event and that light and what was said to me that I cannot decipher, as if I was not meant to recall this.
Replies:
Subject: Buxton Inn voice

Author:
Melody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:48 10/23/07 Tue

To me, the voice at the Buxton Inn sounds very clearly as if it is saying, "They're not in there either."
Subject: can u help

Author:
scott freeman perry florida
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:12 10/03/07 Wed

a friend of mine lives in a house from 1904 since it was built there has been 5 murders and 2 suicides he's been there for 2 years some of the stuff that goes on is when we came down from the third floor about 10:50 at night we saw a six year old girl dance in the hall with a teddy bear i was taking the trash out and i turned around and i saw a man dressed in a black suit turn and take 2 steps an disappear several times in the third floor tower my throat felt like someone was squeezing it so if u can please contact me at 1 850 584 6442 or fbmaniac92@aol.com thank u
Subject: My Interests

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:08 09/13/07 Thu

Hey My Name is bryan i am from indiana i am stuck at a dead end job and it has been my dream to be a paranormal investigator. i recently went to the myrtles plantation in st. francisville louisiana. and it was an experience i always wanted i got alot of good orbs. so maybe you can help me out i also went on a ghost tour in key west florida. and got an orb there. so please email me back. thanks.
Subject: unseen assault in Pa.?

Author:
Sam S. (curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:43:07 09/09/07 Sun

I find it curious that certain types of paranormal experiences seem more common in some areas than in others.
Before the account of Dorris Byth (I think that was her real name) whose experiences were portrayed (although exaggerated)in the movie "The Entity", were made public I had only ever heard of that type of assault occurring in mythology or folklore.
I have recently read multiple posts on another site seeming to indicating that this is a much more common phenomenon but that the victims are terrified to say anything for fear of being labeled "unstable or schyzophrenic".
To get to my questions...
1) Have attacks of that sensitive nature occurred/been reported in Pennsylvania?
2)If so, could this actually be occurring with some frequency?
3) If not, could there be underlying issues on a large scale involving some erroneous perception due to some contaminant or environmental factor?

Thank you for your time.
Subject: paranormal investagations

Author:
Tim Heckman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:14 08/31/05 Wed

Hi, Iam the founder of coal region ghost hunters I here that you have some activity in your house we would like to do an investigation free of charge. My phone number is 570-668-0539 we are based out of schuykill county, I am from Tamaqua.
Replies:
Subject: Just a lil' advice

Author:
Misty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:37 06/27/07 Wed

Hey. I've been studying ghosts and demons most of my life, ever since my mom's stupid dead cat has followed me around (I swear it was possesed!). Anyway...that picture you have on your front page, I feel a strange entity around the first picture on the left, so if you are still investigating that, you might want to inspect it. Thanks!
Replies:
Subject: Gadsden

Author:
Joe Heinan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:02:40 07/14/07 Sat

You guys should post some of your Gadsden photos here. Any plans on going back?

Joe
Subject: Intrested in becomeing an investigator...

Author:
Patrick & Valerie Cartwright
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:08 10/20/02 Sun

Greetings All!

My name is Patrick Cartwright Jr, my wife Valerie and I are intrested in becoming paranormal investigators. I currently work as a Security Officer and she works in a gas station. As a child my wife and her sister were "attacked" by a spirt or demond. I have been looking over the internet for infomation on how to get started in this field. My wife is was also a Professional Photographer, in an Olan Mills Studio, she has alway loved photography and we were hoping that we could expand into paranormal investigation. We would be very greatful if anyone could help us and if anyone knows of any type of training that we can get. We live in Owego NY which is near Binghamton NY and Ithaca NY. My wife is from Troy, PA. If anyone can help us or anyone has any infomation that they would like to share with us, please feel free, we would love to hear from you all.

Have a great day, and remain safe.

Patrick R. Cartwright Jr & Valerie Marie Cartwright
Replies:
Subject: Ghost Investigation

Author:
Sandra
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:28 06/20/07 Wed

Crowley Hall was built in the late 19th century and later re-opened as 'The Crowley Home for the Criminally Insane' under Dr. Bernard Leys supervision. It was closed after his death and opened again in 1970 as a Children's Hospital. Eventually it was closed in 1997 and has been derelict until recent renovations. During it's life, the hall has had a number of paranormal incidents suggesting the prescence of ghosts. I've never heard of this before, but there's a site here - Ghosts of Crowley Hall
Subject: Paranormal Experience

Author:
David ((curious))
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:08 06/08/07 Fri

Hey, im jus at this site cuz im curious of an experience i had. It wus defnly paranormal. Weird stuff always happens in my basement. i dont kno y, we had the house built, so nobody lived in it besides us. first my sister saw somthing, me n my bro didnt see it, but by the way she wus screaming, crying and scratchin me it defnl scared the crap outa me. ive never seen her like that b4. she wus about 8. then a year or 2 ago im in the basement chillin, lookin at some cds and i feel that my mom jus came down to finish up loundry, cuz she wus doin that erlier. i looked up and saw a vapor like force, i guess thats wut it wus. almost like the see through vapor u see over a car wen its hot except larger. it came at me rilly fast but kinda studdered, its hard to explain. but aftr it came towards me i began tearing unexplainably. i ran upstairs and told my mom the story. my parents offered the basement to me and i declined. its a very nice basement and everyhting but weird stuff for some reason always happens ther. id jus like to kno- wut did i see? if u guys hav any knowledge on this type of thing lemme kno.
Subject: strong evps

Author:
ruby (strongly curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:21 06/01/07 Fri

please help me find an investigator for my sister. she lives in Idabelle,Oklahoma. she recorded some tapes, they were supposed to catch her snoring, but she caught some clear evps. i live in louisiana and i could make out the evps over the phone lines as if there were someone talking in the background it was only me, her and her boyfriend on the phone at the time and i did not recognize the voices.
Subject: Pointing Spirits

Author:
babette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:16 05/27/07 Sun

My daughter, now 18, is repeatedly seeing what she calls 'white' ghosts. When she sees them they are pointing at her. They say nothing. She can describe them and one is female, two are male and the other is unkown gender. The female is in a gown and more feminine. They did not come near, just stood and pointed.

This last time one was inches from her face - face to face. She senses them when they are near her or when they will appear.

Another time she saw a white glow quickly shoot from a tree (believe it or not) a distance of maybe 20ft to behind the lilacs.

Our house has a long history from the 1800's. I found a pocket bible of sorts called the "pastors counsel" in the walls it is dated 1854 from the then pastors wife to one of the women of the home. My aunt is a geneologist and has the history of the local church's.

I don't want to disturb these spirits and have verballized that we just can't handle seeing them. I hope they understood and she hasn't seen one since. But she feels another coming. Why her? Why do they point? How do you know what they might expect of her? I don't want to welcome them, not knowing what else that might bring.

Please advise.
Subject: Haunting Possibly

Author:
Destiney Dotson (Confussed)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:32 03/28/07 Wed

My name is Destiney.I am currently an 8th grader at Hamlin Pk-8 in West Virginia.Last year the building we are in now was the high school.We are now here beacause all highschooler's have moved into the new Lincoln County High School.The building is 3 stories high.When taking pictures there are sometimes the white floating dots or "orbs".Most of the students and teacher's here believe that the school is haunted.The biggest parts would be the girl's locker room and boiler room in the basement of the school.People have told that they have seen shadows in the locker room,unusual noises,pipes shaking [even though there was a new system put up this year], and showers dripping amounts of water [sometimes little sometimes alot].When you go into the locker room you can feel chills and feel like a beanie baby.When you walk by the boiler room you can feel chills to.It is said that a girl was raped by a janitor in the girl's locker room then taken into the boiler room and stuffed into the pipes.Some say they even have newspaper articles of this.If you can help to see if there is any paranormal activity in the building please tell me so.Thank you,Destiney.
Subject: Unknown Entity Type

Author:
John (Eyebrow raised in mock expectation and dry humor)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:40:22 03/18/07 Sun

Hello Everybody,

I stumbled onto this website completely by accident and since I don't believe in coincidence, I thought I'd try my luck.

I'm not a paranormal investigator but rather a compiler of paranormal stories (amateur). In fact, I was doing some research on white orb entities and the size comparisons (if any) between "child" and "adult"-based white light orbs when I stumbled onto this site.

Anyway, my convoluted ramblings bring me to my actual point. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with more mischevious entities. As described to me, the entities rove in packs, emit high pitched laughter, are approx 5ft tall, black rake thin bodies and long fingers.

In my research I have encountered similar behavioral accounts of Imps, but have not heard of imps this size. Can someone please lend their experience?

Much Thanks
John
Subject: Paranormal Conference

Author:
Jerry M, Founder-Panther Valley Paranormal Society
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:52:47 03/05/07 Mon

It's official! The first Annual Coal Region Paranormal Conference is heading this way for the weekend of October 27 and 28, 2007. If anyone is interested,contact me.
Subject: Viewing the Loretta Lynn pictures

Author:
Herman Webb (Help Herman view pics)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:50:47 03/03/07 Sat

I could not get the pictures to come up when I selected Loretta lynns . Just boxes with x's in the upper left corner would come up. I am the person who took you all through the house.
Herman Webb
Subject: An Investigator reaching out

Author:
James Meeks (Ever Catious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:20 03/03/07 Sat

I am a mid-twenties investigator who has recently worked on a case in Crane, TX(South of Odessa).I reside in Virgina which was one long trip by my standards, but this job was a bit too interesting and fun too resist. Now I did not get to all of the area's in queston and have many case studies, but my colleagues seems to have dropped the field and dissapeared. I see this happen more and more, and truthfully I no longer have anyone whom I can comopare notes and ideas with. So I was wondering if you know a good resource commission or are willing to help create a network for such a thing.
Subject: angel wings

Author:
kristina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:25 06/13/06 Tue

hello,
I come from a small town in the north of Sweden. I was out walking my dog a night not long ago, when i saw a blinding light. when i walked closer to see what i was, i saw it was a gigant pair of wings, more than 3 metres each. i went back to my car to get my camera, but when i returned they were gone. I have been looking on the internet and books to try to find an explanation, and found similar things happening in other places. specially when i was browsing one day at www.frappr.com.

sorry for this very strange question, but would you ever have heard of anything like this?

with kind regards
//Kristina Lundberg
Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]3 ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.