VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Re: Latest Political Development in Enga

Author:
Naro
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Mar 25 2007, 04:01:24pm
In reply to: Naro 's message, "Latest Political Development in Enga" on Mon, Mar 19 2007, 07:22:48pm

Apulin Ultaeng,

What your Ipatas did in setting up the so-called Pilikambi High School is sort-sighted (and questionable) as there is a high rate of failure in that school...also can you tell me how much Ipatas drained from Enga's purse when his Panda Builders built that school? The ambulance for Kepalam Health Center, improving the Kepelam Primary School and the Health Centre are not been worthwhile. Can you tell me if any of the students' that Ipatas paid his/her fees to study at UPNG Medical School (under his political propaganda 'free education policy') working at Kepelam Health centre using that ambulance to serve its purpose? Don't tell me that the ambulance is purposely used by the Apuls of Pilikambi to transport Ipatas' pollies. Can you tell me who is recruiting teachers to teach at Pilikambi HS and Kepelam COmmunity school and are these teachers of quality that has been achieved thru Ipatas' free-education policy? I doubt these brother!

Kaim, if I go in further I know that you and Ipatas will never answer my questions and will get angry quickly be crooks always get angry. Ipatas without doubt is a crook and those who follow him are crooks as well. So you may be one of Ipatas' tea boy who is a crook as well. Kaim, open your eyes beyond Ipatas and research with an open-minded as a university student (as I am) to define what leadership is all about.

My vote is not for Ipatas. Period! Enga have had enough of a greedy, coward and godfather like Ipatas. Enga is not his private enterprise!

And for your information, Ipatas will not by-pass Sirunki and Niugi Junction to go to Pumas come campaign time so brother, be careful. Engans (esp. West Engans) are fed up of the Ipatas regime. We want change and this GE is our golden opportunity to oust Ipatas once and for all. Thanks to Sir Mekere for introducing the prefrential voting...otherwise, Ipatas should be back as governor post GE as he is a crook who manipulates the old system. Sorry for Ipatas and his pollies that we are using the 1,2,3 voting systems. No more Ipatas!!!

Enga and PNG at heart,
Naro

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Latest Political Development in Enga

Author:
LMT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 29 2007, 04:53:54pm

Naro...you are on spot!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.