VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

Irish Dance Message Board - Southern Region
Welcome to the Irish Dance Message Board for the Southern Region. This board will be moderated to maintain a friendly, fun and supportive forum - in true Southern Region style! If you read any message that you deem inappropriate please email me @ srmessageboard@yahoo.com and I will remove it at your request.....Thanks...Have fun and enjoy!

• Chesapeake and Maryland Winter Feis 2017 Stage 5 and 6 Estimates Below -- -G, 15:51:09 01/27/17 Fri
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • King O'Sullivan feis -- Absolute genius!, 12:25:24 01/28/17 Sat
    Someone taped a paper French fry boat over the light switches. As C. Columbus once said; any fool could have done it, it took a genius to show them how!

Brilliant!

[ Edit | View ]

• Last day to register without late fee for Raleigh Feis!!! -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 15:19:36 01/22/17 Sun
    Today is the last day to register and pay without a late fee, and next Sunday is the late registration deadline! We are very close to championships being capped so please get your registration in and paid for!We still have room in grades and are still welcoming registrations! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks!!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Please do not flame me- kind hearted question, DD saw that Simone was doing social media of some kind for the feises in Maryland this weekend- is she dancing too? DD would enjoy watching her. -- ??, 19:52:31 01/26/17 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • STAGE 4 Chesapeake/MD Feis: Has anyone tried to calculate this stage? I don't trust what the Coinnigh Rince calculator told me. -- Nervous Dance Mom, 15:31:51 01/27/17 Fri
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Does anyone know if KOS (King O'Sullivan) Winter Feis usually posts a Competitor list on Feisworx? -- Nobody You Know :), 12:44:15 01/24/17 Tue
    It's our first time attending. The schedule is up but no competitor list yet. Does anyone remember if they posted one last time?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Chesapeake Timing - Stage 7 says it will start after #901- any idea how what time that would be? Thanks! -- id mom, 11:06:22 01/23/17 Mon
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Feis closing soon, get your entries in -- Feis na Nollag, 19:48:43 01/25/17 Wed
    JUDGES
    Sue Fay Healy -- Canada, John O’Keefe – CT, Bernadette Short -- Canada,
Kerry Broderick -- NY, Christina Ryan -- PA, Linda Sanfilippo -- NY,
Sheila Stevens -- CT, Siobhan Moore – NY, Maureen Hamilton-Nelson – NY, more TBA

MUSICIANS 
Billy Furlong, Annmarie Acosta Williams, Pattie Moriarity-Morrissey, Billy Keller, Dom Lavin, Kathleen Lavin, Niall Mulligan, more TBA

VENDORS
    Head for the World, Feis Head, Fays Dance Shoes, Feis Bling, Maui Wowi

CLOSING DATE for entries is January 29, 2017. All entries postmarked after January 29rd ,and received by February 5th will be subject to a $10 late fee per family.

[ Edit | View ]

• Small entries at the tampa feises - I guess the change in weekends didn't work -- Soon there will be no FL feises, 10:02:33 01/24/17 Tue
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • When did the new feis in Williamsburg, VA pop up on the NAFC- totally did not see that a few weeks ago when planning our feising for the first couple of months of the year. -- Maybe I just missed it, 18:30:30 01/23/17 Mon
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • FeisWorx Service Charge -- SRMom, 14:57:05 01/20/17 Fri
    When did FeisWorx start to charge a $4.75 'Service Fee' to register for a feis? Anybody else notice that?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Has anyone tried calculating out the stages and comp times for the MD and Chesapeake Feisanna? I am just nervous that I have it wrong. -- DM with family coming to watch DD dance, 08:17:39 01/24/17 Tue
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Coinnigh Rince- will there be food options at the feis? Need to know whether to pack. It looks like there is just an expensive sit down restuarnat. Thanks! -- hhn, 21:49:20 01/24/17 Tue
    [ Edit | View ]

• Maryland and chesapeak feis -- Prelim splits, 12:05:25 01/23/17 Mon
    How do you know what split your dancer is in?
    Totally great to have schedule so early!!!!! Thank you

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Test -- Test, 18:54:54 01/21/17 Sat
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • I just saw that King O'Sullivan is offering the second chance for PC dancers. I know I'd have to pay a late fee, but can anyone tell me how many are in u12 PC? -- Thanks!, 14:32:18 01/21/17 Sat
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Gavin Dress for sale -- James, 19:01:23 01/21/17 Sat
    Gavin Dress for sale. Gorgeous, Stunning, Podium Placer, 1 owner, (did I miss any traditional claims?)

This dress is currently let all the way out. It came with plenty of let-out room so there is ample ability to take it in. It even has a removable strip along the bottom of the skirt to shorten the skirt if needed.

Fits someone maybe 10-12. DD is about to turn 12 and just now outgrew it.

We will have this dress with us at King O'Sullivan Feis if interested in taking a look.

Front
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=211662922630613&set=a.211662912630614.1073741828.100013607202225&type=3&size=765%2C1020

Back
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=211662925963946&set=a.211662912630614.1073741828.100013607202225&type=3&size=765%2C1020

You can contact me regarding this dress at the email link connected to this post.

James

[ Edit | View ]

• Any idea if there will be a Walsh Kelley Feis this year in March? Nothing online yet other than on the NAFC schedule? -- SRMom, 15:58:42 01/11/17 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Chesapeake Winter Feis and Maryland Winter Feis - anyone know what the plan is if they don't get enough volunteers? -- Molly, 00:06:48 01/21/17 Sat
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • The 6th Annual Feis at the Beach, which will be held on Saturday, April 8th, is now open for registration on feisweb.com. We filled in about 48 hrs last year, so if you know you are joining us, please don't delay in registering. Follow us on Facebook Cummins School Feis at the Beach, and on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat @FeisattheBeach. -- FAB Committee, 03:29:05 01/21/17 Sat
    [ Edit | View ]

• Walsh Kelley Feis March 4 & 5 now open on efeis -- Sheraton Le Meridian Charlotte, 10:54:18 01/19/17 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • 6 hands added to Raleigh Feis -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 09:31:40 01/20/17 Fri
    Good news! Not only have we extended registration with no late fee until the 22nd of January... but we have also ADDED a 6- hand! Comp 626 is U13; comp 636 is 13&O!!!
    Can't wait to see you all in February!

[ Edit | View ]

• With NANS judges being announced, are there any schools out due to association? -- Curious, 06:25:23 01/20/17 Fri
    [ Edit | View ]

• Does anyone have any idea what Mr. Magees new blog post is about: http://adamhenry16.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/somewhere-over-rainbow-why-we-need.html -- Mentions Amy-Mae Dolan?, 15:44:01 01/18/17 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • "Second Chance" feises -- observation, 23:15:13 01/15/17 Sun
    How is dancing for a "Second Chance" Feis in front of the exact same panel of judges - a "second chance"?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Trying to check on Ifeis to see how many are registered for my DD's comp at Feis Na Tara, but it appears as though there are none registered for hers or any others (which makes me think I am doing something wrong). Is there a way to check? -- DM new to IFeis, 04:36:54 01/18/17 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis 2017! Updated Information -- Melissa Shaheen - Raleigh Feis Co-chair, 08:32:12 01/09/17 Mon
    The Raleigh Feis is delighted to announce that, in addition to ALL of our returning vendors (Celtic Curls, Fine Designs, Wild Irish Rose, Irish Seams, Emerald Key) – we are thrilled that LulaRoe - http://www.lularoe.com/ and Origami Owl https://www.origamiowl.com/ - for those of you not familiar, I received one of these necklaces for Christmas and have not taken it off!

In addition, because ALL of our Adult, Teams and Music competitions are being held on Friday evening, the vendor room will be in full swing all night for your shopping pleasure! The vendor room is conveniently located in the Champ Awards Room – and we wish you lots of shopping fun in between dancing!

New this year also – very reasonably priced dinner options on Friday evening in the convention center itself (and to note: we always strive to offer gluten and dairy free options for all of our dancers and their families). (Note – IF YOU PLAN TO STAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT – the Marriott has just informed me that they are close to capacity for the evening (it’s Valentine’s Day weekend and hotels are at a premium) – so please make your reservations now.

And while we’re on that topic, because all of those competitions are run on Friday evening, we can start Saturday morning BRIGHT AND EARLY at 7:45 am. We anticipate that our schedule will run smoothly and on time and we hope to see many of you return this year – and hope to meet many new dancers! As in years past, our Champs Awards are recognized as being fantastic, and we have special treats in store for our First Feis dancers and First Place dancers – in honor of Valentine’s Day weekend.

For those of you traveling, the Raleigh Feis is actually held in DURHAM (when I moved here from Connectiut 25 years ago, I thought it was one city: Raleigh-Durham) – the Durham Convention Center/ Marriott is actually about a 15 minute cab ride (max) from the airport. It’s extremely convenient, as the Marriott is attached to the Convention Center. Durham has received too many accolades to list here, but it is home of the storied Tobacco Road rivalries (UNC v Duke), has been named “Foodie City of the Year” by numerous publications, has been named the Best Place to Work and Most Creative City. Truly, if you’ve never traveled to Durham, now is the time!

Need to sell that dress? The Raleigh Feis has a long history of selling LOTS of dresses. We offer a FULLY MONITORED dress room for only $5 – you may drop off your dress on Friday evening (the dress room is open and monitored all evening and locked at night) – and you may leave it there all day on Saturday. We also offer a private “dressing room” for those who wish to preserve modesty. I am in the market for a new dress for my U13 dancer – so bring them on!

Please feel our page at www.raleighfeis.org to see the amazing promo for our Charity Reel!

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us at raleighfeischair@gmail.com – we will get back to you just as quickly as we can!

The Raleigh Feis takes great pride in maintaining and upholding our impeccable standards of running a competition. We always strive to make this experience as wonderful as possible for each dancer, from our First Feis-ers to our Champs to our Adults to our Teams to everyone in between and their families. Your comfort, safety and enjoyment is paramount to us. We strive to create an atmosphere and a competition that is truly well run AND fun.

Hope to see many of you in February! Remember – regular registration ends on SUNDAY of this week! Don’t get caught paying those pesky late fees!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Lynn Spring Feis - Sunday, April 30, 2017 -- Lynn Feis Committee, 12:58:47 01/18/17 Wed
    The Lynn Spring Feis will be held on Sunday, April 30, 2017 at Stamford High School. Syllabus will be posted shortly on Feisweb!

[ Edit | View ]

• Florida Championships and West Florida Championships -- Feis Coordinator, 07:43:12 01/07/17 Sat
    FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WEST FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIPS (Double Feis Weekend!!)

Registration is open!!! Our new feiseanna are being held the weekend of February 4th and 5th at the beautiful

Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club
    36750 US Hwy 19N
    Palm Harbor, FL 34684
    Reservations: 800-456-2000

The feis gets a special group rate of $147 plus taxes (rate includes the resort fee with parking, fitness center, in room internet,
    on property transportation, newspaper, miniature golf, volleyball, basketball, and six swimming pools including Loch Ness Monster Pool).

The Room block is smaller than it is for our October Feis, so book early!

After registering through FeisWorx, credit card payment can be made as follows::

CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
    Send using PayPal. Please add a $3.00 processing fee to your total for this service.
    Login to the PayPal website, select "Personal", then "Send Money".

Send to the following email address: pompandjigproductions@hotmail.com

Both feiseanna are being hosted by the Scariff School of Irish Dance.
    Please check the feis website at www.irishdancetampa.com for updates as they become available.

Hope to see you there!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• King O sullivan Feis -- Traveling mom, 06:34:20 01/18/17 Wed
    Will any information regarding the King O Sullivan feis be avaiable like stage assignments, competitor lists, time frames? Their website is down and they have not released any information on feisworx. Traveling into town and dont know how to make plans for our stay

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Only 13 Champs Spots left in Raleigih Feis -- Melissa Shaheen, 07:33:39 01/18/17 Wed
    There are only 13 Champs spots left before we close Champs! So, if you are thinking about competing, please register. Remember - regular registration has been extended until January 22nd; and late registration closes on January 27th, so that we can promptly roll a schedule out to all of you!

Fielding a lot of great questions at raleighfeischair@gmail.com - always available to answer any questions you may have.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks!

[ Edit | View ]

• Derry feis -- Registar, 07:22:27 01/18/17 Wed
    Coming to the world championships then dance at Derry 20th 21st April both an commission and an comdhdail approved on line at derryfeis.com

[ Edit | View ]

• Does anyone know how many are registered for U15 PC at Feis na Tara? Can't figure it out on iFeis. -- Thanks!, 10:58:52 01/15/17 Sun
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • What are your favorite awards your dancers have received at a feis or what do you wish they would receive? -- -, 21:38:25 01/04/17 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Texas State Championships & Feis and the New Cowtown Feis! Join us March 4th and 5th for back-to-back double feiseanna in Dallas, Texas. Registration now open in Feisworx. -- Feis Committee, 19:59:15 01/16/17 Mon
    Both days will run beginner figures, grades, then championships (youngest to oldest). Awards will be announced as we go. We would love to have you join us!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• URGENT - Looking for 2011 NAID (Nashville) T-Shirt/Sweatshirt -- IDMX303, 11:03:48 01/16/17 Mon
    Making that (finally getting to it) T-shirt quilt for my retired dancer. I'm missing the 2011 NAID (Nashville) sweatshirt. I've already been in touch with Northwest Designs (Vendor at all the Champs) however, they only keep logos for one year after competions.

Any chance you have one in the closet? If so, contact directly at best92648@gmail.com.

Thank you.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• 34th Annual Four Provinces Feis -- Four Provinces Feis Committee, 11:55:08 01/16/17 Mon
    Save the date!
    Sunday, April 30 2017
    Cardinal O'Hara High School - Springfield, PA
    Syllabus and Registration coming soon on feisweb

[ Edit | View ]

• Raleigh Feis entry extended! -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 11:30:46 01/16/17 Mon
    GOOD NEWS! Raleigh Feis registration has been extended another week without a late fee! Take advantage and register now!
    Also, please consider entering the following competitions!! We want to see all sorts of talents shared!

Calling all bakers. The Raleigh Feis has a baking competition. This is not limited by age – but the categories are ‘sweet” and “breads and savories”. So find your grandma’s old Irish baking cookbook – or get creative and see what you can make out of a potato…or decorate a shamrock cookie. All levels, ages and skills are welcome. This competition will be judged by Mary O’Hara, an Irish native with a degree from the Culinary Institute of New York.

Calling all artists or artist-wanna-be’s. Irish Art of all medums, celebrating all things Celtic, are welcome. We have three age groups: Under 13, Under 18 and 18 & over. We celebrate our Irish heritage through art.

Instrumental competition: We have 4 age groups: U11, U14, U17 and 17&0. Show your Irish musicality with us. Competitors will perform one Irish dance tune or one Irish air.

Singing competition: We have 4 age groups: U11, U14, U17 ad 17&0. Competitors will perform one traditional Irish air. Channel your inner Danny Boy and come sing!

[ Edit | View ]

• Room for worlds -- Johnnycomelately, 11:12:49 01/16/17 Mon
    I know this is a long shot but looking for a room near the worlds venue for 4/11 through 4/15. Thanks !!

[ Edit | View ]

• Is Holy Angels Feis happening this year? No info on the NAFC page. We were hoping to do this one again this year. -- TIA, 13:26:47 01/14/17 Sat
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Workshop -- Dancer, 13:12:45 01/15/17 Sun
    Does anyone know of any TCRG workshops anywhere in the US anytime in the next few months?

[ Edit | View ]

• Feis na Nollag -- Donny Golden School, 11:07:47 01/15/17 Sun
    JUDGES
    Sue Fay Healy -- Canada, John O’Keefe – CT, Bernadette Short -- Canada,
Kerry Broderick -- NY, Christina Ryan -- PA, Linda Sanfilippo -- NY,
Sheila Stevens -- CT, Siobhan Moore – NY, Maureen Hamilton-Nelson – NY, more TBA

MUSICIANS 
Billy Furlong, Annmarie Acosta Williams, Pattie Moriarity-Morrissey, Billy Keller, Dom Lavin, Kathleen Lavin, Niall Mulligan, more TBA

VENDORS
    Head for the World, Feis Head, Fays Dance Shoes, Feis Bling, Maui Wowi

CLOSING DATE for entries is January 29, 2017. All entries postmarked after January 29rd ,and received by February 5th will be subject to a $10 late fee per family.

[ Edit | View ]

• Raleigh Feis registration -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 15:48:56 01/07/17 Sat
    THE RALEIGH FEIS IS HALFWAY TO ITS CAP!
    Please register if you have not already done so! This year will be better than ever! Also if you are needing to stay overnight , we suggest getting your hotel reservations made, as it is Valentine's Day weekend and area hotels are filling up!
    Also, please dot forget about our charity reel competition with the proceeds going to the ALS foundation in memory of our dear friend Maureen Harling Welty. This is always a huge hit, you don't want to miss it!
    Hope to see you in February!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Worlds judges announced, 3/6 USA judges are Southern Region -- At least two last year...always so many from our region? New to this all., 08:05:00 01/11/17 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Any recommendations for a black skirt while we wait for a dress to be made? More… -- CC, 10:29:58 01/09/17 Mon
    Also curious… Tights or poodle socks? Dancer is 13 year old PC.

Thoughts?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Buy/Sell Used gear? -- Cynthia Wiseman, 07:36:59 01/05/17 Thu
    My daughter has given up dance (sob. sigh. sniff-sniff) and I would like to sell her shoes, wigs, etc. Do you know of a message board for Buying/Selling used Irish Dance items? Thank you!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Tanner -- Mom, 17:00:38 01/10/17 Tue
    Can anyone tell me how to remove tanner from the collar of a dress?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Southern Region Orieachtas 2017 -- MW, 22:53:43 12/18/16 Sun
    I've read that it will be held in Orlando but I was wondering if anyone knew which weekend it would happen. Friday the 1st -3rd or Friday the 8th -10th. Thanks for any info.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Will competitor lists be posted somewhere for the Chesapeake and Maryland feisanna? -- Me, 12:34:44 01/12/17 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

• Anyone who is already signed up know how many U9 PC dancers are signed up? Thinking of going, but not if the numbers aren't there. -- Wish Feisworx shared that info, 16:14:08 01/08/17 Sun
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Looking for a room at Turf Valley for both nights! Please message me at fuzzbstrpa@aol.com -- 3irishdancers, 09:29:49 01/11/17 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

• Champs, Music and Teams/Adult Schedule for Raleigh Feis 2017 -- Melissa Shaheen, 08:40:22 01/11/17 Wed
    While we are still working hard to finalize the schedule, We wanted to let you know that because of ACT testing on Saturday, February 11, our Champs schedule will run from YOUNGEST to OLDEST.

As a reminder, ALL Adult and Teams and Music competitions will take place on Friday evening, to ensure that Saturday runs smoothly! We welcome our Adults and Teams and Music competitors - all are equally important to us!

Questions always welcomed at: raleighfeischair@gmail.com

[ Edit | View ]

• CRN North American Nationals Orlando Florida -- February 18-20th, 10:07:15 12/31/16 Sat
    Any independent or Openplatform Schools are very welcome to attend

More details on cumannrincenaisiunta@gmail.com

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Does the Krewe of Eire feis ever post a competitor list? -- 1st timer, 03:18:10 01/09/17 Mon
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • 3 months until Worlds sale - 15% off -- Sparkling Stepper, 12:59:47 01/09/17 Mon
    To celebrate the 2017 World Championships starting 3 months from today, all World Qualifier practice tees are 15% off! Today only - check them out at http://sparklingstepper.com/shop - COUPON CODE: 3MONTHS

[ Edit | View ]

• Would it be acceptable for young dancers to compete in long sleeve black leotards and black skirts? Is scoop neck acceptable? -- Solo dress is too large, 08:07:35 12/04/16 Sun
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Attending the Raleigh Feis? Please consider participating in the Charity Reel! -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 09:34:08 01/09/17 Mon
    If you have attended our feis before, you have probably seen, or maybe even had the opportunity to participate in the annual Maureen Harling Welty Charity Reel Competition, in honor of our dear friend and A.D.C.R.G Maureen Harling, who bravely fought ALS but sadly passed in May of 2011.

Last year we raised $1,593 in her honor and would love to raise even more this year!

Please check out this video to see exactly what this competition is and WHY we do it each year!

https://youtu.be/zZQPpVd5dEw

You can visit our website www.raleighfeis.weebly.com and click on "Charity Reel" to see more details on entering the competition and the requirements!

We hope you join us in honoring this remarkable woman!

- Raleigh Feis

[ Edit | View ]

• SRO 2017 in Atlanta but where? At airport Marriott? Venue? -- Confirm dates please? Tnx, 18:54:29 01/05/17 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Does anybody know the exact dates of Nationals this year? I know it's over July 4th, but since that's a tuesday I'm just not sure what the exact dates ar going to be. -- thanks!, 07:31:51 01/02/17 Mon
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis -- newdancingmomma, 19:04:13 01/01/17 Sun
    Is there a way to tell how many dancers are in U9 PC for Raleigh?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• May be moving to DC and looking for a school -- Senior dancer, 16:24:26 12/26/16 Mon
    I'm a dancer in her 20s that hasn't danced for a few years but looking for a school in DC Since I'll be moving there in a few weeks. What options do I have in this area? CLRG please and thanks!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• SRO entry numbers seem to go up each year. Should there be a limit? Curious what others think. -- Is it time for Oireachtas "qualifications"? Thoughts?, 07:53:23 12/15/16 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • SRO results...so no one else thought the judges scores were more scattered than past years? I expected some entertaining discussions on this board but apparently I am in the minority. -- Wacky Scores, 07:36:43 12/08/16 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • The Garden State Feis is open for entries at feisweb.com - an updated syllabus has been posted at our website: http://mariemooreirishdance.com/gardenstatefeis-2017/ We look forward to seeing you all in March and wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! -- GSF Committee, 14:03:05 01/01/17 Sun
    [ Edit | View ]

• We will be visiting family in Raleigh during Memorial Day weekend and plan to make the short trip to Charlotte for Holy Angels Feis. We did this one two years ago and they had a traditional dress code. Last year, it appears everyone wore t-shirts and shorts.. Anyone in the the know yet as to whether or not they will have the casual dress code again this year? -- DD loves the idea!, 11:25:52 12/30/16 Fri
    [ Edit | View ]

• Could anyone who has attended the Sunflower feis in KS please give me some feedback. -- Looking ahead., 01:38:47 12/29/16 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Does anyone know numbers for u12 PC for Stone Mountain? I want to pay and book flights, but number of competitors seems low. I want to make sure enough competitors to make it worth the trip. Thank you for any help! -- SRM, 10:55:11 12/21/16 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Coinnigh Rince -- is this a dance school or and irish arts assn? I'm confused. They help ID but who are they? And how/what do they do? -- Thanks... Curious!, 07:35:04 12/29/16 Thu
    Can any Dance school approach them for funding assistance?

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Feis Na Cara is still accepting entries without a late fee on Feisweb -- Philly on Jan 8th, 07:48:40 12/29/16 Thu
    [ Edit | View ]

• Still considering the Maryland Winter Feises at the end of January- and sucking up the late fee. I know they are new but does anyone have a feel for how they will run? We would be coming from out of town so not familiar with the hosts, etc.We coudn't get in at the hotel but found good deal not too far away- but wondering how the parking will be there? full hotel and almost 700 competitors. Any thoughts appreciated! -- TY, 16:29:43 12/28/16 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Feis na Nollag -- Donny Golden, 09:22:25 12/28/16 Wed
    Feis na Nollag 2017 is open on efeis. Please see link on efeis for syllabus as well. We remain at Kingsborough Community College and look forward to a wonderful day.

[ Edit | View ]

• The McGrath Feis is open on Feisworx. The feis will be held on Sunday, April 2nd in Woodbridge, VA. at C.D Hylton High School 14051 Spriggs Road Woodbridge, VA 22193 The feis has paid caps of 650 grade level dancers and 350 prelim/open championship dancers. -- Feis Committee, 16:24:37 12/21/16 Wed
    [ Edit | View ]

• Looking for recommendations for orthopedic doc in NoVa- -- Knee injury needs fixin'!, 06:18:17 12/12/16 Mon
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
    Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]4 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.