VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

Irish Dance Message Board - Southern Region
Welcome to the Irish Dance Message Board for the Southern Region. This board will be moderated to maintain a friendly, fun and supportive forum - in true Southern Region style! If you read any message that you deem inappropriate please email me @ srmessageboard@yahoo.com and I will remove it at your request.....Thanks...Have fun and enjoy!

• Final bets everyone! SRO qualifier or not? Cancelled or not? -- Crossing fingers and toes, 11:16:00 12/01/20 Tue
    We finally arrived. No other region has made it as far as we have. Just a couple days left. Are we actually having a "normal" Oireachtas unlike the rest of the North American continent? Seems almost too good to be true but don't want to jinx it

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Did anyone purchase vision mixer TV to watch mid America O? -- Worth it?, 10:20:33 12/01/20 Tue

Replies:
  • Selling dresses -- Jane, 05:26:41 12/01/20 Tue
    where can I sell dresses/ I am selling two dresses one for a u12 and u10

Replies:

• How many families will be going to Disney and bringing COVID back to the competition venue? -- Small world after all, 08:08:04 11/30/20 Mon
    You just know a good chunk of families will take a romp around Disney and pick up a selection of illnesses to spread to everyone.

Replies:

• What tanner do people use for O’s other than feis tan? Didnt order this yr now need an alternative -- Thanks!, 07:19:55 11/30/20 Mon

Replies:
  • Highest numbers ever in Florida ! Does nobody care -- So concerned, 20:04:34 11/29/20 Sun

Replies:
  • When will pdf program be available online? Prior to Friday? -- Thanks if anyone knows, 18:40:06 11/29/20 Sun

Replies:
  • The end is near -- -, 08:36:17 11/29/20 Sun
    All will fall. Repent or burn forever

Replies:

• 7 days away. Qualifier or not? Bill, Judy, Colleen, Aine? Anyone??? -- Why the dead silence?, 11:51:26 11/27/20 Fri
    Are they sitting on important info that could help families decide? I would hope they are not intentionally withholding information. That would be shameful.

Replies:

• SRO is forcing WQ dancers to attend during a pandemic? -- Is this true?, 17:12:06 11/26/20 Thu
    Is the southern region actually forcing dancers who want to compete at worlds to go to SRO? That can’t be true...right?

Replies:

• Western Region Oireachtas reportedly cancelled. -- SRO only U.S. qualifier., 08:07:44 11/25/20 Wed
    The odds look stacked against us for holding a qualifying competition. Is it reasonable at this point for the Southern Region to hold the ONLY U.S qualifying event? It looks more and more everyday we're headed towards the same fate as the Mid-America region where they lost their qualifier with just days to go. At this point there needs to be a final decision made about A) the event happening at all and B) whether dancers can receive national and world qualifications. It can't stay in flux for this long. Families need to have all the information so they can make decisions.

I hope our region can be forthright about this. I know there is a lot of money to be lost if it's cancelled or loses its qualifier status, but we're beyond the point of just waiting and seeing. We need a final ruling.

Replies:

• Atl Results no longer on ifeis. A few missing on their Fb page too. -- ., 18:52:48 11/21/20 Sat

• Heard Austin feis is a nightmare... true? -- No social distancing, 12:10:47 11/21/20 Sat
    Saw a picture of everyone packed like sardines. Hope this isn’t a super spreader event less than 2 weeks before the Oireachtas.

Replies:

• Is Atlanta posting any results or awards on social media? Can’t seem to find a Twitter page. -- Mum, 08:34:56 11/21/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Procrastinated too! LOL Any wig spots open! Already tried Camelia and Celtic -- Avoidingthewigfight, 10:27:37 11/20/20 Fri

Replies:
  • Anyone know who may still have makeup appointments left for SRO? -- Procrastinated, 11:59:00 11/19/20 Thu

Replies:
  • SRO - live streaming. Can we watch from home if not attending? -- anyone know?, 14:44:39 11/18/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Besides this coming wknd no feis are listed for SR on feisworx as current or upcoming. -- None??, 14:29:30 11/18/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Mid-America Oireachtas has just converted to a NON-qualifying event. -- Silence from SR, 11:26:45 11/18/20 Wed
    We have GOT to be told what is happening in regards to qualifications. We cannot keep going with this deafening silence. There are thousands of dollars per family being spent on travel and accommodations with no assurances about the qualifying status of this Oireachtas. Even a post that there aren't any updates would be better than radio silence.

Replies:

• One year ago SRO released the numbers any word on when that’ll be done this year? -- Anxiousdancer, 14:28:43 11/17/20 Tue

Replies:
  • Any insider knowledge about if SRO will still go on? -- TC said no new news, 13:00:00 11/17/20 Tue
    Any rumors, nuggets of knowledge, or info straight from the committee about the state of the SRO?

Replies:

• Any tips to blinging sheer sleeves? -- Tx, 06:09:41 11/14/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Is there an email for the Atl/Hotlanta feis? -- Can't find one., 15:47:05 11/11/20 Wed

Replies:
  • What feises are planning to run in the new year? -- any in our region?, 07:25:03 11/09/20 Mon
    thanks

Replies:

• Where can we find a complete feis list now that CLRG has split from NAFC? -- Looking for upcoming feis, 06:42:25 11/08/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Binden has won - do you think this will affect qualifying running? -- Mom (.), 09:20:15 11/07/20 Sat
    Binden has won - do you think this will affect qualifying running ?

Replies:

• Anyone know who vendors are going to be this year? -- SRO, 07:42:11 11/07/20 Sat
    Not sure if there will be same availability to last minute feis bits and pieces.

Replies:

• Do you think SRO will release the numbers in each comp? -- Curious dancer, 18:59:20 11/06/20 Fri

Replies:
  • Lots of drama at McGrath Morgan then. -- Shame., 05:53:12 11/06/20 Fri
    Another SRS gone now. All I heard was 2 of the TCs all over social media telling the other to F*** OFF back to England...

Replies:

• A clue about SRO registration numbers... -- just a guess, 15:27:57 11/05/20 Thu
    There were exactly 100 competitors in the Girls Under 11 competition in 2019. The schedule does not have them doing Round 3 on a separate day which means there are 50 or less entrants. That is a huge reduction. I don't know if that means we can estimate 50% reductions across the board and we don't know how many of those 50 or fewer dancers are world qualifiers trying to retain their spots.

Replies:

• Dec 6 - Grade Exams in St. Louis, MO -- Clarkson School, 19:47:01 11/04/20 Wed
    The Clarkson School of Irish Dance will host Grade Exams 1-10 on Sunday, December 6 from 8:00am - 4:00pm at our main studio in St. Louis County, Missouri - Clarkson School Studio, 14353 Manchester Rd., St. Louis, MO 63011.

Examiner is Catherine Leneghan, ADCRG

Entry forms & check payments are due by mail - must be postmarked by Nov. 16:

Clarkson School of Irish Dance
    14353 Manchester Rd.
    St. Louis, MO 63011

For applications & information, contact:
    Mary Clarkson, TCRG
    Email: mary_g_clarkson@hotmail.com

• Toe pain advice -- Concerned, 09:15:13 11/01/20 Sun
    DD having pain on top of toes (one foot only) when in hard shoe. No pain in soft shoes or sneakers. Any advice or helpful shoe inserts to ease pain ?

Thanks in advance

Replies:

• 2021 Worlds moved to July & 2021 All-Ireland cancelled! -- CLRG just emailed TCRGs, 06:46:59 10/31/20 Sat

Replies:
  • SR MOM below - shedule's released. -- Sheesh., 10:34:01 10/27/20 Tue

• Now that the Southern Region has our money, communication has stopped. -- Even TC is in the dark, 15:27:05 10/25/20 Sun
    Over the last 3 weeks, all we have is a generic COVID protocols pamphlet and a selfie from the planning committee. We can't even plan time off from work or book flights or rooms because we don't even know the day our children are dancing. While this might work for some families, we have to remember that there are adult dancers with careers and college dancers with final exams who need time to plan out their work and exam schedules with bosses and professors. If the Southern Region made the decision to forge ahead with the original date, then they needed to have already made these major decisions.

Replies:

• Was there any feises this weekend in the south? -- Thx,, 12:46:30 10/24/20 Sat

• Jubilee Tiles -- Jen, 11:48:26 10/20/20 Tue
    Looking for Jubilee tiles. Do you have any old tiles you would like to sell? Do you have any contact information for the jubilee company other than their email? (They are not currently in production.)
    Thank you

Replies:

• Fabulous job Connick Carolina Feis -- SR mom, 17:57:07 10/18/20 Sun
    What a fantastic job. The venue was great, and the crowd control is terrific. Everyone followed the rules and every possible safety precaution was in place. The blocks of time for dancing with color coding was fantastically well thought out. The results were timely. Truly, in a post-Covid world this could be the gold standard for a well run competition.

This bodes VERY well for SRO. First Greensboro and Walsh Kelly. Now Charlotte and Connick. Bravo and brava!

Replies:

• Connick fall Feis results posted anywhere? -- Thx, 13:05:37 10/17/20 Sat

Replies:
  • SRO covid protocols are out. Groups over 50 dance set the next day. -- *, 08:59:15 10/17/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Whose idea was it to have trad set comps at SRO? -- $$??$$, 20:17:27 10/15/20 Thu
    Looks like a money grab to me. We should be limiting comps to solos instead of bringing in a hoard of out-of-time st. patrick's days to clog up the ballrooms. Sorry, but this is not the year to give little novice Suzie an opportunity to butcher the blackbird on the "big stage." Going to be impossible to distance.

Replies:

• Covid numbers blowing up all over, Dr Fauci advising against gathering even family. irresponsible to -- move forward with SRO, 10:36:49 10/15/20 Thu
    Dr Fauci on the news just now saying even family christmas gatherings should not be held this year. Covid numbers are climbing all over the world. Airline travel is NOT safe.

Why this mad push to hold SRO?

Replies:

• For families with freshmen in college... Will you be attending the O? -- Inside..., 11:01:06 10/13/20 Tue
    Given the circumstances with Covid, lockdowns, quarantines, zoom dance classes for some, etc. and having a kid in college (at college), are your Uni freshmen/sophomore kids feeling like they want to do the O this year?

Replies:

• Is there any posted, formal information about qualification procedures? -- Thank you in advance!, 17:35:29 10/11/20 Sun
    Everyone seems to be saying that if you don’t attend your regional Oireachtas, you lose your worlds/nationals qualifying spot. Can someone direct me to where the CLRG has published this requirement? Also, where is the formal decision on U9 dancers? And if Worlds is postponed to 2022, what has the Commission published regarding procedures in that case.

I seriously hope there is documented formal guidance posted somewhere. It’s felt recently that people are getting little bits of information from the ether with nothing to prove or back it up. Not saying any of the posted information is wrong but I’d just like to see it for myself. It would be very disappointing if the preeminent Irish dancing organization in the world has not actually communicated this vital information in a publicly accessible format.

Replies:

• Bravo Indeed! I'm responsible for me, you're responsible for you! Stay home if you don't feel safe! -- Let's dance!, 07:51:18 10/06/20 Tue

Replies:
  • Bravo SRO -- SR Mom, 10:07:39 10/05/20 Mon
    Bravo and Brava to the brave men and women who are moving heaven and earth (and states) to make sure that our dancers are able to compete. Everyone has to make decisions that are right for their families; and information changes daily - I so appreciate the amount of information, a schematic and a visualization. I'm excited to even THINK about an awards ceremony - different from years before, but still a ceremony. I don't know why everyone feels the need to criticize; I think suggestions are lovely and helpful; criticism and disdain are unhelpful. We ARE all in this together - and each family has a choice. Our family is DELIGHTED that we will be able to make the trip to Florida! Thank you SRO!!

Replies:

• The painfully slow trickle of information continues. COVID-19 "precautions" -- on SRO website, 08:24:38 10/05/20 Mon
    No specifics yet and more info to come. And don't forget registration is somehow due in 13 days...

• SRO curious how awards will be run? All those people ... -- Insude, 11:00:16 10/03/20 Sat
    ... attempting to social distance?

Replies:

• How can registration for SRO open tomorrow if we don't even know what we're registering for? -- Syllabus??, 08:27:41 10/02/20 Fri
    Are people supposed to blindly send in their money without knowing what the modifications are? There have been rumors of double-wide stages and one-at-at-time dancing but is that true? And what about the qualification formulas? Will Mexico get their own qualifier? Will 2019 AND 2020 qualifications roll over to the next nationals and worlds (whether they happen in 2021 or 2022)? Will there be overseas judges or will we be seeing only U.S. judges? Will we still have rotating panels of 3 or will we be trapped with non-rotating panels of 5?

These are the most basic of questions that have not even been acknowledged.

Either the date of the SRO should have been pushed back OR they should have had this information out 2 months ago. Forcing teachers and families to pull together plans in less than 2 months is not fair to anyone.

Replies:

• At a recent feis, many dancers, Beg 1 & up were in black leos and skirts. New trend? -- Dresses going away?, 12:46:34 10/01/20 Thu

Replies:
  • SC fall Feis Posting results anywhere? -- Thx, 10:39:52 09/26/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Question for folks who went to Drake feis -- Last week, 16:09:48 09/24/20 Thu
    How well were COVID protocols enforced and actually practiced by attendees, both dancers and family ?

Did everyone do there part responsibly?

We’re there many people who just don’t believe the risk and do whatever they want?

These attendees are who we. An expect to see at SRO. Trying to get an idea what to expect.

Replies:

• So it's official: SRO first weekend in December -- disappointed, 13:09:24 09/24/20 Thu
    I, for one, think it is an irresponsible choice to be holding SRO before a vaccine is released.

Both of my dancers are past podium placers. We will not be attending.

Replies:

• Best Feis in November? -- Different Region (Feis again), 08:20:46 09/24/20 Thu
    Hello Southern Region People! I'm not from down there and I'm wondering, if you had to choose, which feis would be the one to attend if you could only fly into one? Houston, Fort Smith, or Austin? We only have money for one trip, could someone share pros of each? Maybe best bang for your buck as well?

Replies:

• U9 world qualifiers -- TC, 07:53:23 09/20/20 Sun
    Reallllllly don't like that our region just "qualified u10s by past results. And with out even asking teachers/membership if we agreed.

Replies:

• nanny needed -- kenneth, 16:47:08 09/18/20 Fri
    We are seeking a flexible, super patient, and loving nanny! Kids are 4 & 8 and we are looking for full time care M-F, aside from being flexible, super patient, and loving, we would love someone who is able to prepare snacks/meals, and tidy up. 8-year-old is enrolled in SPS
    interested persons can contact my Email. julkenth@gmail.com

• Hurricane Sally, now TS Sally, headed to Atlanta. Be cautious, Drake feis goers. -- Good luck!, 06:43:38 09/17/20 Thu

Replies:
  • Would love an update from SRO on Oireachtas. Greensboro? Florida? December? January? -- When will we know?, 07:03:10 09/11/20 Fri

Replies:
  • If SRO moves forward and a dancer chooses not to attend do they lose there WQ spot? -- Doesn't seem fair., 09:47:27 09/01/20 Tue
    If SRO moves forward and a dancer chooses not to attend believing it unsafe and irresponsible to do so right now, do they lose there WQ spot they currently hold?

As it stand right now CLRG has said your WQ status carries over to next worlds, but you have to dance your O (just dance, not required to re-qualify) to keep that if your O is held.

So everyone saying it is personal choice, just don't go if you are not comfortable are not being very genuine. There is more pressure to go then just personal choice.

I suspect some of you people want SRO because they know a lot of WQ will not attend and therefore boost their chance to qualify where they otherwise might not.

Replies:

• I can’t believe a TC went to the feis after testing positive! -- Shameful, 16:57:46 08/30/20 Sun
    The TC thought wearing a mask would make it ok.

Replies:

• SRO moving to Orlando? Heard a rumor but no confirmation -- DD, 07:20:20 08/30/20 Sun
    I heard a rumor that they are thinking of moving SRO to Florida, specifically Orlando. Anyone else hear this? Not sure why they would make the move but I guess it wouldnt be unheard of.

Replies:

• Does anyone know when adj comments will be available for Orlando feis? -- Not posted yet, 15:12:07 08/29/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Does Drake have a registration cap for Covid safety? -- Concerned, 18:40:39 08/25/20 Tue
    Other feises that have gone forward have had very strict registration caps to try to keep numbers low. I don’t see any information about competition caps for Drake. A bit concerned about how big an event this is going to be and how higher numbers are going to be handled as safely as possible?

Replies:

• Traditional set vs nontraditional set - Preliminary Champions -- out of region, 18:24:52 08/23/20 Sun
    Which set dance is the dance the PC dancers would do for Oireachtas?

Replies:

• Nashville feis are canceled until 2021. So, only Orlando and Atlanta being held. -- Sad, really, 03:12:58 08/22/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Anyone else think they are going to wait until everyone pays for classes to tell us -- Oireachtas is canceled?, 12:43:04 08/17/20 Mon

Replies:
  • DD hasn't competed in 6 months. Does she have to serve a bann? -- To change schools?, 06:44:28 08/16/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Orlando/Alter Ego Feisanna -any opinions? Coming from different region would love your feedback. -- Need Input Please!, 21:22:00 08/14/20 Fri

Replies:
  • Yesterday I read on a national news site that FL and GA covid hospitalizations and deaths are up. -- Anyone else?, 14:45:05 08/12/20 Wed

Replies:
  • When a child moves away to college must they dance at the Oireachtas where they live for school -- or can it be back home?, 08:52:06 08/12/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Baltimore feis this year? Is it on? Has anyone heard anything about it? -- Curious, 16:57:17 08/11/20 Tue

Replies:
  • Regarding Orlando and Atlanta feis please note one parent per dancer role in ballroom. -- Dont bring Gramma, 10:03:18 08/06/20 Thu

Replies:
  • New Feis in Atlanta -- Really?, 19:43:57 07/26/20 Sun
    With COVID number blowing up in Stlanta can’t believe they are allowing a feis in September.

Replies:

• WQ Change schools.... -- WQ Mom, 18:28:10 07/23/20 Thu
    If a dancer qualified last year at SRO for worlds, then gets to carry over that qualification to 2021 in that time does anyone know if they can change schools and still go to worlds in 2021 but under the new school?

Replies:

• Jubilee dance tiles -- Retired Dance Mom, 11:52:04 07/22/20 Wed
    Hi-
    My dancer has retired. We have 48 Jubilee dance floor tiles. They are 2' x 2'.
    They are $20 each or $750 for all. I am located in Alexandria, VA. Please email dancetiles@gmail.com if you are interested.
    Thank you!

Replies:

• Need Feis Fayre Flex Pros?? -- Feis Fayre Western Region, 08:48:11 07/21/20 Tue
    Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the last few months!
    We have tried to keep our stock of hard shoes and soft shoes as plentiful as possible.

Another shipment of,

Feis Fayre Flexi Pros
    Aoife soft shoes
    Hullachan 1 soft shoes
    Feis Fayre Feis feet Ankle
    Feis Fayre Feis Feet Ultra Lows

have arrived from Ireland.Most sizes are in stock, including wides. We offer low cost shipping to anywhere in the US. Contact Nancy at sales@feisstyle.com or text at 720-280-3348. Thank you!

• Best theme park entertainment -- Celtic Fyre Busch Gardens, 05:08:34 07/20/20 Mon
    Last day to vote for Celtic Fyre Busch Gardens Williamsburg. We appreciate your support.

https://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-amusement-park-entertainment-2020/celtic-fyre-busch-gardens-williamsburg/

• So US Figure Skating discussing a virtual skate competition! Wow! -- 🤔, 06:32:29 07/17/20 Fri

Replies:
  • Almost hate to ask, but who's going to the Aug 29&30 feis in Orlando? -- Excitement needed, 13:28:17 07/15/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Did McTeggart really run a feis this past weekend? Just finding out now and shocked. -- Isn't there a pandemic?, 18:34:31 07/14/20 Tue
    What possessed McTeggart to go through with a feis during the worst period (so far) of this pandemic? I can't see any scenario or justification that could rationalize such reckless behavior.

Inishfree and Maguire had some sense and postponed theirs.

Replies:

• Dear MAR Families -- MAR Executive Board, 08:47:55 07/12/20 Sun

We understand that many dance schools, teachers, and dance families have questions and concerns directly related to the recent news of some schools exiting CLRG for another organization.

In an effort to address your concerns and to prevent others from following, we are hosting a zoom town hall meeting for any teacher or parent who would like to attend. We will endeavor to address our missteps regarding recent child sexual molestation claims and adjudication scandals, and provide a way forward for those that remain supportive of CLRG and its partners.

The town hall meeting will be held via ZOOM on Sunday, July 19th at 7:00pm.

We are inviting those who may have questions/concerns to email us at marboard2020@gmail.com prior to Friday, July 17th, as we will address and answer all questions directly at the town hall meeting. You may also provide questions via posting on our Facebook and Instagram pages.

Please note that this meeting will not discuss the MARO or any other unrelated topics. As stewards of Irish dance in the Mid-Atlantic Region, we will schedule additional parent meetings to remain as transparent as CLRG will allow under current circumstances.

In order to receive the ZOOM MEETING ID, please sign up below no later than Friday, July 17th. Please share this sign up link with any others that you feel might be interested in attending. We hope that you will be able to join us as we work towards addressing the organizations strengths and failures.

Thank you,
    MAR Executive Board

https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showRSVPSignUp/30e094daaa729a7fd0-clrg

Replies:

• Houston Feis -- Nt, 17:13:24 07/07/20 Tue
    Anyone know if the Labor Day weekend Feis in Houston is still on? If so, are they doing double chance PCs?

Replies:

• Does anyone have info on the new Drake Feis in Sept? Location, adjudicators, registration, etc -- Very little info on ifeis, 13:10:06 07/07/20 Tue

Replies:
  • Did McGrath cancel the Aug feis? It’s listed on NAFC but I can’t find a post or anything -- Dancer, 11:49:28 07/04/20 Sat

Replies:
  • New Voy Board - An Chomhdháil Irish Dance Board - USA -- mod, 12:49:10 06/30/20 Tue

*** New Voy Board - An Chomhdháil Irish Dance Board - USA ***

www.voy.com/249114/

• LOGQ posted a link to USA ID Alliance which shows them joining An Chomhdhail -- 6 other schools joined, 05:01:03 06/27/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Thoughts on your favorite schools in the VA/DC/MD region? -- Nora, 20:27:06 06/26/20 Fri
    What are you thoughts on best schools in this region? Including cost, quality of teaching, competition results, mentorship, or anything that might matter in your opinion?

Replies:

• Any idea when we will know whether we will have an oireachtas? -- nice to plan, 12:23:22 06/22/20 Mon
    Anyone heard anything?

Replies:

• Memory Lane photo archives -- John & Noreen, 05:54:57 06/19/20 Fri
    Did you dance at World Championships 2002-2014? Were you at the Highland Ball, Glasgow 2002 or the Titanic Ball, Belfast 2004? Did you graduate TCRG in one of those years? Did your ceili/figure team pose in front of the Armadillo - Scotland's Sydney Opera House? Did our cameras capture the younger you with your younger family and friends? Take a stroll down Memory Lane and visit feispix.com.

• What schools in the region are most senior-friendly and why? For a project. All replies appreciated -- Thx, 08:36:01 06/18/20 Thu

Replies:
  • Found dress piece at TX State/Cowtown Feis this March-is it yours? -- Feis chair, 14:12:41 06/14/20 Sun
    I’ve been trying, without luck, to find the owner of a dress back piece that ended up in our lost and found following our Feis this past March. I *think* it may have come off a dress that was hanging on a sale rack and that, combined with lack of feising, has probably led to the owner not even knowing it is missing. It’s a pretty identifiable piece- a bird cape. If you know someone with that dress, please have them reach out to me to see if it’s theirs. I’d love to get it back to them. As a mom of kids who lose weird things, I don’t even know where I start looking for a replacement! :)

• https://www.facebook.com/BuschGardensVA/videos/697750337692785/ -- Virtual Video, 15:23:35 06/09/20 Tue
    Celtic Fyre at Busch Gardens Williamsburg VA

Replies:

• What kind of procedures is your school putting in place? Is each state different? -- Stay Safe, 12:54:23 06/07/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Message of hope for dancers! -- Southern region?, 12:20:27 06/04/20 Thu
    Dear Parents and Dancers,
    Some of you have been asking if the Western Regional Oireachtas is being held in 2020.
    We would like to inform you that contracts are in place for our upcoming Oireachtas to be held as scheduled, we have every intention of running it provided it is permitted at that time by the CDC and the State of Arizona.
    We will of course keep you informed if the situation changes.
    Sincerely,
    The Western Region

Replies:

• Is Hunt closing? -- So many leaving, 14:08:53 06/03/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Are there any southern region feis planning to run this summer? -- Dancer, 18:00:16 05/29/20 Fri

Replies:
  • Adjudicators of SRO. Even if it doesn’t go ahead, wondering? -- Mum, 15:42:41 05/27/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Remember Philadelphia Worlds in 2009 -- ?, 23:48:46 05/22/20 Fri
    I've just seen my junior ceili team photo from 2009 on the Feispix website. What a pleasant surprise after all these years.

• Reopening -- Mom, 14:41:40 05/16/20 Sat
    With parts of our region begining to reopen, who's school has plans to resume classes? Are they limiting class size, will everyone wear masks? I know reopening guidance varies greatly by state. But any ideas to get our dds back into the studio would be helpful!

Replies:

• Does anyone know if the two feis in SC scheduled for June are still going to happen? -- Can’t Find Any Info, 09:50:21 05/11/20 Mon

• Does anyone think, realistically, we will have SRO? Seems so unlikely... -- Wondering, 09:19:18 04/30/20 Thu

Replies:
  • Just received a cancel notification from the Gaylord. NAIDC canceled. -- Nothing on social media, 13:25:59 04/29/20 Wed

Replies:
  • A positive in this mess? My visa bill (for dance) and car gas (for dance) is at an all time low! -- $$$$ savings is unreal!, 06:16:14 04/25/20 Sat
    X posted but something to smile about 😀

Replies:

• Feis Fayre Western Region USA/dba Feis Style -- Nancy Wiesenmeyer, 14:06:53 04/17/20 Fri
    To Our Cherished Irish Dance Community,

We hope this message is finding you all healthy and in good spirits! COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently, and we only send the best to you and your family.

As Irish dancers are adjusting to life online either through school, zoom dance classes, or work, we want to let you all know, Feis Fayre Western Region USA is still here for you. If you need anything from a pair of laces to Hard shoes or soft shoes, we can ship them out to you! We offer the Flexi pro and Atlantic Brogan hard shoes along with the Aoife and Hullachan soft shoes. Contact us at sales@feisstyle.com or check out our website feisstyle.com. We have most sizes in stock!
    All the Best!
    Nancy and Scott
    Feis Fayre Western Region dba Feis Style

• 2005-2012 Hutchington Island Feis -- Dance dad, 17:44:39 04/16/20 Thu
    Does anyone remember who use to run it??

Replies:

• Has anyone that paid Worlds fees been refunded yet? -- Thanks!, 11:07:24 04/16/20 Thu

Replies:
  • Thank you to the Peach State Feis committee -- M, 07:05:33 04/06/20 Mon
    I wanted to thank the Peach State Feis committee for offering to refund not only grade exam fees, but also the feis registration. Of all the feis that I've signed up for this spring, they have been only ones to refund registrations. Thank you for being so considerate during this trying time. Stay well!

• Thinking about all our SRO high school senior dancers this week. Where's your DD going to college? -- INSIDE....., 05:21:52 04/05/20 Sun
    Will your dancer continue to dance? Transferring or just training online? Curious. Hoping ours keeps it up & can find a local studio to train with. Dance Schools near large universities that will let kids train in southern area (MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL specifically)?

Hoping everyone is staying safe.

Replies:

• A photographic lookback at World Championships gone by -- John & Noreen FeisPix, 05:25:57 04/01/20 Wed
    Are you in lockdown at home just like us, without visits from family or friends? We plan to keep busy over the lonely weeks or months ahead. We are going to upload thousands of pics from world championships in previous years to our website, feispix.com. A start has been made with Worlds 2012 in Belfast with much more to come. We hope this will cheer up those at home similarly housebound by covid-19. Keep safe, keep well.

Replies:

• Shut up!!! -- People are sick, 20:32:36 03/29/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Quickfeis sent an e-mail that registrations for most of the postponed feises are refunding our $$. -- Inside, 10:58:34 03/25/20 Wed
    • Buckeye Feis$$
    • Dayton Feis
    • Queen City Feis
    • Akron Feis
    • Cleveland Feis
    • Chicago Feis
    • CCÉ Feis
    • Feis Culkin
    • Louisville Feis

Why is McGrath Morgan holding our money? We paid based on the understanding the feises were to be held on the dates originally indicated. WE didn't cancel and we are entitled to our money back. Where is our money McGrath Morgan?

Replies:

• Schools doing online classes? How is it working out? -- better 2 practice on own?, 19:15:29 03/24/20 Tue

Replies:
  • CIDA McGRATH Eire Designs raffle -winner was going to be announced at the feis * obviously not now* -- So is that money gone too, 15:32:53 03/21/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Refusal to refund $ paid for Worlds make-up. Unethical!?!? -- ID Mom, 11:42:02 03/21/20 Sat
    It’s is beyond shameful that Look by Danielle Guiden is not refunding dancer (parents) money for appointments that will not be used. I doubt the other very well known make-up artist with the same name would do the same AND she doesn’t require payment in advance. Saying you are out $$ for flights, hours worked to organization and so many other lame reasons is what’s wrong with people these days. These parents have spent so much more $$ than you, spent more time preparing than you and you will always be able to use your supplies or return possibly items purchased. This is what’s wrong with people these days!!!!! DO THE RIGHT THING AND BE THE CHANGE NOT THE PROBLEM

Replies:

• Big hugs out to our high school seniors - this was it for a lot of them. -- Inside.... :-(, 11:30:35 03/20/20 Fri
    No Worlds, no Feises, NANs unknown, no recitals this spring, no send off by their TCs. But we are so Proud of all of you!!!! These are all post 9/11 babies too. Breaks my heart, but this will MAKE ALL OF YOU STRONGER. God bless these kids. 🍀🙏❤️

Replies:

• Bad Taste Florida school who put green masks on in show -- So shocked, 16:56:45 03/15/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Does anyone know if McGrath feis is cancelling? Surprised not to have heard anything -- Please do the right thing, 10:31:06 03/15/20 Sun

Replies:
  • How's everyone holding up? Hopefully Dancers practicing at home! Exercise is good for the soul. -- 🍀 to all ❤️, 05:00:59 03/15/20 Sun

• TRAVEL BAN EXTENDED -- ., 10:52:34 03/14/20 Sat
    Vice President Mike Pence said Saturday that new travel bans would be implemented on the United Kingdom and Ireland as the novel coronavirus pandemic spreads.

At a White House press conference, the vice president said the ban would take effect from midnight Monday, but that U.S. citizens and permanent residents would be allowed to return to the country through 13 airports. Pence also encouraged individuals returning from those countries to self-quarantine for two weeks.

Replies:

• Shocking! -- Greedy and irresponsible, 07:18:12 03/14/20 Sat
    When you see a performance line up for local festival and learn that all but one Irish dance school canceled for the health and safety of their dancers, families and all those around them, except one and it’s ours!!!! I’m ashamed

Replies:

• Worlds?!?!?! -- Dancer (😬), 10:50:50 03/12/20 Thu
    Ok so this is the first worlds I've qualified for. If worlds is canceled, am I qualified for next year??

Replies:

• Will worlds still go on? -- Worried mom, 07:23:01 03/12/20 Thu

Replies:
  • Is the WK feis going to put up Sundays results or where can I see them? -- curious, 11:27:30 03/10/20 Tue

Replies:
  • McGrath - do you know how Sunday will run? Champs Oldest to youngest? Also wondering about Saturday. -- Time restrictions, 19:40:15 03/09/20 Mon
    asfda

Replies:

• Riverdance Summer School 2020 -- Kerri, 19:52:27 03/07/20 Sat
    Early bird deadline has been extended to APRIL 1 for Columbus.

Riverdance Summer School - learn from the best - will be in Dublin, Ireland; Boston, Mass; and Columbus, Ohio this summer.

Apply here: https://academy.riverdance.com/columbus_ohio/

• Available! Works Hotel ( in the block) -- Maura, 05:47:48 03/02/20 Mon
    Available April 5th-9th! Hilton Garden Inn. Double room, walk to the venue and in the block! Please contact murph3736@aol.com if interested ☘️

Replies:

• after 6/15 but before NANs? -- Looking for SRO feis, 19:19:38 03/01/20 Sun
    Hey y'all. Do you know of any SRO feisanna that will happen after 6/15 and before NANs? Looking for something in the SRO region. Thought there had been feisanna in Texas in the past but don't see it on any schedules. Are they just not posted yet? Thanks.

Replies:

• Worried mom of a champ dancer in Maryland. -- :(, 11:26:19 03/01/20 Sun
    Recently we were put through quite the ordeal with old school, now I find out about new school under CLRG investigation also at highest level. CLRG have received multiple complaints concerning soliciting dancers from our former and other schools within the region at SRO in December. I also feel let down and lied to in that I was promised multiple classes every weekend few of which have transpired into reality. I’ve been instructed to train with uncertified, uninsured and probably not vetted senior dancers during the week who live a good hour from our home. I’m sure they’re great but not looking to get into that right now after previous experience. Not looking to fight or for judgment; just looking for some guidance and advice as am unhappy with our current unsustainable situation.

Replies:

• Grade Examiner for McGrath Morgan feis? -- DM, 06:24:45 03/01/20 Sun
    Does anyone know where can find it? TIA!!

Replies:

• TX State Champs and Cowtown Feis -where is results posted?? Not on their twitter or FB -- Thanks., 10:07:55 02/29/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Anyone re-thinking traveling to Worlds due to Covid? Or just adding travel insurance? -- Southern Region thoughts?, 11:53:26 02/25/20 Tue

Replies:
  • With NAN's hotel opening this week is there only 1 hotel option this year or multiple hotels? -- Readytobook, 06:41:39 02/22/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Congrats ladies from the southern region at All Ireland’s today! SRO in the house! -- Class acts!, 13:41:01 02/21/20 Fri

Replies:
  • Registration for the Dayton Feis has opened on Quickfeis! -- www.quickfeis.com, 21:07:52 02/19/20 Wed
    We will be back at the Hobart Arena, 255 Adams Street, Troy, Ohio!
    Once again, we are offering "2nd Chance" for Novice through Preliminary Championship. For Prelim dancers, this is TWO CHANCES to get that last PC first the last weekend to qualify for the North American Irish Dance Championships!
    Blind Treble Reel: This is a fun competition with the judge facing away from the stage. They are only looking for great rhythm and sound! If you have great rhythm, but struggle with arms and turnout, this is the competition for you!

Memorial Awards:
    Lindsay Marie Schlemmer Trophy – 1st Place 617PC (Under 17)
    Gerald J. Laffey, Sr. Trophy – 1st Place 616PC (Under 16)
    Jack & Mickey Mulhern Trophy – 1st Place 610PC (Under 10)
    Tess Donnelly Memorial Trophy – 1st Place Senior Ladies (719OC)
    Ann Richens Memorial Trophy – 1st Place Ladies Under 18 (718OC)
    Jack Richens Memorial Trophy – 1st Place Boys Under 16 (766OC)

We have a fun day planned and hope to see you at the feis!

• Garden State Feis: There is still a week left to enter & we are waiving all Late Fees! -- GSF Committee, 10:01:09 02/18/20 Tue
    Please join us for a great feis on March 1st.

If you already paid with the late fee, we will automatically refund to your PayPal (we have the list, please allow some time for processing). Sorry for any confusion.

• Does anyone know how long a dancer needs to be away from dancing -- To come back as an adult?, 19:11:58 02/16/20 Sun

Replies:
  • VA colonial Feis - updates anywhere on social media ? -- Wondering, 10:33:29 02/16/20 Sun

• walsh kelly schedule -- Can we make it, 06:22:06 02/16/20 Sun
    Does anyone have any idea how the stage schedules run at Walsh Kelly sat and sunday?SeniorLadies group open champ. Even if you have last years schedule may be helpful. Ive searched internet and have had no luck. Thank you

Replies:

• IDTANA Facebook page has a survey up ! Check it out -- X posted, 11:42:44 02/12/20 Wed

• Is the Walsh Kelly feis on Sunday a causal dress feis or full dress and wig feis? -- Thinking of going, 10:39:04 02/10/20 Mon

Replies:
  • Hester Academy Feis APRIL 25 2020 -- Over the DEL MEM BRIDGE, 11:56:24 02/09/20 Sun
    We are looking forward to hosting our inaugural feis on April 25th 2020 in Pennsville NJ which is the first exit over the Delaware Memorial Bridge. We will be offering:
    Beginner through Prizewinner
    Adult Beginner through Prizewinner
    Prelim , Open, and Adult Championship
    Sashes for the top 50% in Prelim, Open, and Adult Championships
    Rounds for Prelim and Open
    *We will also be hosting a special dance off (treble reel down the line in memory of Ian Luebbers with all proceeds from the dance off being donated to the JED Foundation as was selected by the Luebbers' family. This will have three separate age groups, Under 12, Under 15, and Over 15*

Entries are open on www.feisweb.com
    Judges:
    Jill Etoll, NY
    Barb Goggin, Canada
    Stacie Greiner, NC
    Doug Westfall, MD
    Rusell Beaton, MD
    Patricia Murphy, NJ
    John O'Keefe, CT
    Emma Burke Leardo, GA
    Noelle Curran, NY
    Crystal Carper, PA

Replies:

• feis question -- Colonial W Feis, 07:10:52 02/09/20 Sun
    Colonial VA Feis: what do dancers typically wear? And would they ever split older prelim groups into single age groups if they have more than 5 dancers? thanks for any helpful info.

Replies:

• Thank you Raleigh Feis! Congrats on a fantastic Feis! Y'all know how to do it ! -- Southern region mum, 04:08:28 02/09/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis - can anyone estimate stage 2 for Saturday? I come up with 3:40 pm . Is that right? -- thanks., 05:19:03 02/07/20 Fri
    DD is event 719 OC

Replies:

• Fourth lawsuit filed -- read it while you can, 09:52:52 02/05/20 Wed
    https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-dance-lawsuit-new-jersey

Replies:

• Western Virginia Schools? -- West region mom, 13:18:19 02/04/20 Tue
    DD has just been admitted to Washington & Lee University in Lexington VA. She is PC just starting to place consistently and would like to keep going once in college. What are the best options come September? Thank you!

Replies:

• Is Legacy by the Sea Feis happening this year? -- Anyone?, 14:32:55 02/01/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Anyone know where I can find info on judges for McGrath Morgan Feis? -- thanks, 05:19:35 01/30/20 Thu

Replies:
  • Potentially relocating to Hilton Head, SC? -- New Englander, 09:57:42 01/29/20 Wed
    Any suggestions for a new school? Dancer is PW level.

Replies:

• Favorite feis, regardless of region? -- SRO Mom, 19:26:32 01/28/20 Tue
    What’s your favorite feis? Our Open dancer is looking for “something different” regardless of region... Thanks!

Replies:

• Texas State Championships and Cowtown Feis are open on Feisworx! -- Feis Chairman, 11:05:58 01/28/20 Tue
    Texas State Championships & Feis
    • Saturday night music competition for individuals and groups
    • Round awards for champions
    • Single age groups for open championships
    • Sashes, medals, and trophies for champs
    • First Feis with awards for all
    • Adult Championships
    Cowtown Feis
    • Casual blackout feis- costumes, wigs, waistcoats optional!
    • Sashes, medals, and special Texas themed awards for champs
    • First Feis with awards for all
    • Adult Championships
    Adjudicators
    Michael Kenny, Rose Kenny, JJ Hester, Patricia Kennelly, Kathy Dennehy, Deidre Denk O'Donnell

Make plans to join us on Saturday night after the feis for our Leap Year Ceili!

Location: The Sheraton DFW Airport, Irving, TX Free Shuttle from DFW Airport!

Deadline to register without late fee is February 14, 2020.

• RALEIGH FEIS registration closes THIS WEDNESDAY! -- QuickFeis, 18:32:39 01/27/20 Mon
    ☘️🔵💚🌟☘️🔵💚🌟☘️🔵💚🌟☘️🔵💚🌟☘️🔵💚🌟

RALEIGH FEIS
    (Sat & Sun February 8-9 – Durham, NC)

Online registration will closes THIS WEDNESDAY January 29th at www.quickfeis.com!!!
    Afterwards, all unpaid registrations will be dropped

💚 SECOND CHANCE competitions on Sunday! Casual – black t-shirt and no wigs!
    💚 Wear your nice costume to compete in on Saturday
    💚 ReFeis That Dress will help you sell your old dance dress – or find a new jem!
    💚 Saturday is offering trad sets and fun treble reels
    💚 Adult OPEN CHAMP competition offered!
    💚 Fun charity reel honoring Maureen Harling!
    💚 Great music, art and baking competitions offered too!

And of course – FREE PRINTED results for ALL dancers (grades and champs) that include scores, ranks, and comments from judges!

• Riverdance Summer School 2020 -- Kerri (excited), 06:25:41 01/27/20 Mon
    Irwin Academy is pleased to commit our support to Riverdance Academy’s Summer School expansion into the Mid-America region.

This summer, the Riverdance Summer School will be in Dublin, Ireland; Boston, Mass; and, Columbus, Ohio. It’s a tremendous opportunity for Irish dancers. We invite you to attend and to share the news.

We're sharing with the Southern region as Columbus may be a shorter travel distance than Boston for many of you.

Riverdance Summer School Columbus will be held at Otterbein University. There are three options:

1. The full-week experience for accomplished dancers 12 and up – commuter.
    2. The full-week experience for accomplished dancers 12 and up – residential.
    3. The half-week experience called Riverdance Juniors for dancers aged 6 - 11 – commuter.

The full-week program will run six days Sunday, July 26 through Friday, July 31 with a culminating showcase performance Friday evening at the Dublin Irish Festival.

Summer School Columbus registration is open: https://academy.riverdance.com/columbus

Interested dancers must apply via the Riverdance link and submit a short video of the dancer in hard shoe. Please list Irwin Academy on the form when asked how you heard. Once accepted, another registration link will be sent with detailed information and for payment processing.

• The cost is $650 for early bird registrants or $699 after March 1. The residential cost is $299.
    • The half-week cost for Riverdance Juniors is $249 early bird or $299 after March 1.

Replies:

• Where is SRO in 2020? No announcement made after 2019 SRO. Anyone have an idea? TC has no idea. -- DD, 16:00:52 01/26/20 Sun
    Anyone know where SRO 2020 will be?

Replies:

• What are the OC stages like at the Virginia Colonial feis? -- Thank you, 15:35:21 01/26/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Judges for McGrath Morgan?? -- cannot find the info, 18:30:23 01/23/20 Thu

• RALEIGH FEIS registration closes NEXT week! -- QuickFeis, 09:01:46 01/22/20 Wed

RALEIGH FEIS
    (Sat & Sun February 8-9 – Durham, NC)

Online registration will close on Wednesday January 29th at www.quickfeis.com!!!

💚 GRADE EXAMS – Re-opened!!
    💚 ReFeis That Dress will help you sell your old dance dress – or find a new jem!

And of course – FREE PRINTED results for ALL dancers (grades and champs) that include scores, ranks, and comments from judges!

• All Ireland Gleneagle room available, Sat 4/22, check out 4/23, $100, twin/double. -- thx, 17:02:18 01/21/20 Tue

• Moving up -- DD, 18:14:49 01/20/20 Mon
    If your dancer got more then 3 firsts in 2019 do they have to move up to open in January 2020?

Replies:

• Hester Academy Feis Inaugural Feis is now open! -- April 25th with a 550 Cap, 10:11:42 01/18/20 Sat
    Our syllabus can be found at www.facebook.com/hesteracademyfeis

Entries are open on www.feisweb.com

Location is just on the NJ side of the Del Mem Bridge.

• Black tights for black out to be enforced 2/1/20 - will it? Opinions? Be nice-just discussing. -- Mixed feelings, 11:38:06 01/17/20 Fri

Replies:
  • 10 Month Old Gavin Dress for Sale! -- DM, 20:02:36 01/12/20 Sun
    10 month old Eire Designs dress for sale, only worn 7 times due to injury. Dress stands out on stage with its unique purple, pink, and neon yellow colouring. It truly shines on stage with the hundreds of large Swarovski crystals covering the entire dress! Dress stored flat in a smoke free home. Measured flat. We are open on the price, please contact for more information.

Google drive link available with all the measurement photos and videos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CqAkUw1wHGVZ2yGx5z6ojbAaVEqNwPjF?usp=sharing

Posted on feisdresses at this link: http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/eire-designs-10-month-old-standout-dress/

Thanks!

Replies:

• Colonial Feis- is it a mix bag of solo vs. casual or strictly casual for champs? 1st time attending. -- What to wear?, 16:48:15 01/12/20 Sun
    Coming from out of region. Syllabus states Red, white and Blue attire but does not say No solo dresses. What do most champs wear?

Replies:

• For the NANs is it a set panel? Are they dropping the high and low or is it a rotating panel? -- ? Thank you, 10:11:16 01/12/20 Sun

Replies:
  • Is McGrath Morgan Feis happening? Can't find any information, even on McGrath Feis FB page. -- Anyone know?, 15:44:36 01/11/20 Sat

Replies:
  • Worlds location -- Gaylene, 06:15:23 01/11/20 Sat
    Hypothetically, if worlds were to be held in Australia would people come?

Replies:

• Raleigh Feis 2020 now open on QuickFeis -- Melissa Shaheen, 09:42:42 01/10/20 Fri
    We are excited to welcome you back to the Raleigh 2 Day Feis 2020! New this year: Grade Exams (1-6) on Friday night. "Dad Feis" (Dad Irish Dance "obstacle course" and "Dad Jig") on Sunday, as well as welcoming back our favorite vendors and the ever-popular BAR CART! February 7-9 - room block still open at www.raleighfeis.com - we welcome you all!

Replies:

• The Garden State Feis is now open for entries at FeisWeb.com. -- GSF Committee, 06:45:22 01/09/20 Thu
    The syllabus will be posted on our website shortly. We look forward to seeing everyone on March 1st!

• Does “blackout Feis” mean tights instead of socks? -- SRmom, 18:16:57 01/08/20 Wed
    Or does it just mean leotard instead of solo dress?

Replies:

• Shamrock School Feis on Feisweb -- Shamrock Feis Committee, 14:28:41 01/08/20 Wed
    Don’t forget to sign up for the Shamrock School Winter feis! Feis is Sunday February 2nd. Syllabus on our website

• Grades examiner at Orlando feis in May 2012? -- Former ID mom, 20:05:37 01/02/20 Thu
    My adult daughter has returned to dancing (yay!) and wants to do some grade exams soon. I found the certificates from the first ones she did at the Orlando feis in May 2012.
    Quickfeis is asking for the name of the examiner, but the signature is undecipherable. Does anybody have better record-keeping skills who could find the name of the examiner?
    Thanks!

Replies:

• Does anyone know when the block for NAIDC will open? -- DC, 19:00:05 01/01/20 Wed

Replies:
  • Dance schools near Gainesville, Florida -- DancerAUS, 05:08:04 01/01/20 Wed
    Hi there, I am a female dancer (18) from Australia looking at spending a year in the US on a university exchange (University of Florida, Gainesville). Could someone please let me know of any good dance schools close to this area. I am an open dancer at world-championship level. Thank you so much in advance!

:)

Replies:

• Another Irish Dance Scandal! -- WOW, 11:56:41 12/31/19 Tue

Gary Healy and friends caught red handed!

https://www.law.com/newyorklawjournal/2019/12/27/irish-dance-teacher-accuses-lawyer-of-smearing-his-reputation-botching-visa/

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=r7EHdqFLmqsXoRM8fzMcog==

Replies:

• Has anyone flown SAS airline from the US over to Dublin? Thoughts -- Looking at it, 12:41:45 12/30/19 Mon

Replies:
  • DEFAMATION--LEGALLY ACTIONABLE -- ESQ, 15:17:57 12/28/19 Sat
    In response to all of the hateful statements being asserted as true, by people who do not have first hand knowledge, please know before you post:

Defamation of character and reputation if written are considered liable. If you harm a person's reputation and cause them harm (i.e., forcing them to close their school, lost income, emotional distress that result in financial loss) your claims are actionable and you could be sued for liable. Since it is being posted on an internet site federal law could apply.

You may not be visible to the readers but finding out who is making statements is relatively easy for a computer forensics expert.

Replies:

• Muggivan - New Orleans Feis -- AvocaDance, 09:54:12 12/27/19 Fri
    Does anyone know who the adjudicators are for the New Orleans competitions mid January?

• Any new schools? -- DDMomof2, 16:52:13 12/21/19 Sat
    Any word of schools “moving” in to the general area of the now closed school (albeit a new one will stay in same location). Hearing some little rumors of good school interested in moving to the area. Any word? Just Waiting...

Replies:

• The 12 CLRG Days of Christmas -- Sing along with me!, 18:35:56 12/17/19 Tue

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a useless CLRG Child Protection Policy.
    On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two TCRG child molesters.
    On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three sexual assault lawsuits filed.
    On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four IDTANA Regions implicated.
    On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, five American officers of CLRG doing nothing.
    On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six Irish dance organizations sued.
    On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven officers of the IDTANA silently waiting.
    On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight members of CLRG Coiste Faire hiding.
    On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine other Irish dance organizations to choose from.
    On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten Irish Central articles about the scandal.
    On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven more lawsuits coming.
    On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve Irish dance VOY message boards to keep us talking.

Replies:

• Read this! Help your dancer(s)! Make changes! -- Eyes opening!, 08:36:32 12/16/19 Mon
    https://www.dancemagazine.com/bullying-teachers-2581811648.html

Not preaching, just sharing from the heart: Sometimes it takes a serious shakeup to make a better community! Honestly, our family (10+ years of ID and multiple dancers) did not realize the amount of excuses we've been giving the instructors, other dancers & parents, other ID schools, ID judges, Feis & O events, and more! until our indepth household discussions opened up about this recent ID "blackeye". Probably like others, we had been tossing the "bullying" and "verbal abuse" off as some form of "a right of passage"--not realizing the foundation it was building inside our dancers. We had slipped into a mode of "this is the sport we do, we are of Irish descent, this is what our dancers have worked so many years for, and we see the longterm value of finishing a sport thru high school". This article has opened all of our eyes! Once you read it, maybe your family will realize this too! Change can be good for a community and in this case, we are hoping for "amazingly good"! Families, Irish culture, and sweet children are depending upon it!

Replies:

• Jan 1 Rule Change for Transfer? -- Sorting confusion...., 08:00:04 12/16/19 Mon
    (REGARDING: NEW January 1, 2020 Rule of all ID school transfers will be subject to 6 month ban with no waivers) Wonder if this Transfer Rule Change will ALSO apply to the active dancers who are experiencing the closing of an existing school?? Any TCRG's or dance school Owners have accurate insight on this to offer the parents who are wading thru uncharted territory in the midst of the mass confusion and emotional whirlwinds?

Replies:

• Was there anyone taking action shots at the SRO? -- ?, 09:15:40 12/15/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Thank you DanceBug for the great set video!!!! (x posted) -- Great keepsake :-), 05:35:58 12/13/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Broesler school no longer exists. From their website. Wonder what that means for their students -- Etc, 16:53:34 12/11/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Do results reports from O's ever mix up where the judges were sitting? More inside -- Confused, 11:20:22 12/11/19 Wed
    Says center judge but wasn't center at comp. How would I know which are that judge's placements?

Replies:

• Rules for dancers of School location closings? -- Puzzled parents, 07:04:41 12/11/19 Wed
    What are the requirements/bans for dancers when their local school location closes--but the overall school remains in operation--and these dancers are selecting a different school?

Replies:

• Dance Bug - is it too late to order a set video? I've emailed them but haven't heard back -- Curious ...., 05:51:31 12/11/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Did you know there is a Reddit sub for IrishDance? -- R/IrishDance, 19:07:48 12/10/19 Tue
    Check it out. An Irish Dance forum on a Reddit. You can still be anonymous but have am the conveniences of a modern social media platform

r/IrishDance

• Looks like Southern Academy is out for Worlds due to a conflict. Any others in Southern Region? -- Dance Mum, 12:53:50 12/10/19 Tue

Replies:
  • What will the Southern Region do? -- Hmmmm, 07:21:51 12/10/19 Tue
    Today, the Mid-Atlantic Region issued a statement regarding the three sexual assault lawsuits in which they were named as Defendants, however the statement was only provided via email to Irish dance teachers in the Region and not to the Irish Dance community as a whole.

What exactly is the Mid-Atlantic Region hiding? Why are they not releasing a public statement to the parents and dancers?

I suggest that parents email their dance teachers and request a copy of the statement, because it is abundantly clear that the leadership of the Mid-Atlantic Region is not truly committed to the safety of its dancers and their families.

• With censorship in full form on the main board -- Please post a link, 11:45:07 12/09/19 Mon
    The mod of the main board has now censored all discussion of the lawsuits. I imagine the mod of this board will as well as soon as she returns home from O.

Can someone please post a link or instructions to find the actual filings on the NJ Bergen Court site? I tried but could no figure it out.

Replies:

• Thank you SRO & Gaylord for a fabulous event, venue, awards, etc! -- Was a lovely O!, 19:24:03 12/08/19 Sun

Replies:
  • FL tc covered up a sex abuse incident because she's hot for the AD who abused a 14 yrs old dancer. -- Abuse is not new, 04:58:16 12/08/19 Sun

Replies:
  • CLRG’s Official Statement is Inaccurate -- Disappointed, 19:15:00 12/07/19 Sat
    At least one of the IDTANA Regional Boards named in the lawsuits received copies of said lawsuits filed in Bergen County Superior Court in New Jersey on 4/12/2019. CLRG was most likely notified by said IDTANA Regional Board. Thus, CLRGs statement is inaccurate in saying they have not been notified of such proceedings having been issued. Disappointed with CLRGs lack of responsibility and transparency!

Replies:

• CLRG Statement -- X, 13:04:47 12/07/19 Sat
    https://www.clrg.ie/index.php/en/news.html

Replies:

• Lift the transfer ban to protect kids... or suspend his license -- Protect the kids, 03:48:36 12/07/19 Sat
    So is CLRG going to help protect kids by either suspending his teaching license or going to suspend the transfer ban so kids can still compete at Worlds and not be stuck with him as a teacher? Is that partly why CLRG is named in the suit? You cant leave the school of a suspected abuser because of the transfer ban without missing a major. How is that fair to children? Crazy- it Protects the teacher and not the children.

Replies:

• Please remember we are all human -- be better, 19:30:06 12/06/19 Fri
    The cases that were released are claims. There has not been a trial yet, but you all have condemned someone nonetheless while only hearing one side. There are two sides to every story, and details that none of you are aware of. This weekend is about acknowledging the work our dancers have put in for the last year. His dancers deserve to be seen and to compete without the judgement or comments they are receiving from others. It honestly grosses me out the comments I have seen on this board. He has a family and has dancers that deserve privacy and respect, not mounds of bashing on multiple message boards making claims that are misconstruing rumors for fact. You all have created your own narrative, turned it to fact and are shaming those who choose to breathe the same air as the accused. I am not blaming victims, nor supporting perpetrators, I support the truth and we only have one side of the truth right now. Be respectful, read what you post before you post it and consider how you would feel if these comments were made about your husband, father, teacher, etc. Do better. Be better. Focus on the dancing.

Replies:

• Anyone available for Sunday makeup appointment? Desperate! -- Ours fell through, 18:09:23 12/06/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Really parents!!!! Have a brain... -- Leave them out of it, 17:35:05 12/06/19 Fri
    Children saying "I know what your teacher did!" to other competitors while lining up to dance!!!! WTF.....shame on parents. The kids are innocent!!!!

Replies:

• Are marks available for purchase? -- --, 16:45:57 12/06/19 Fri

Replies:
  • New Children of the World book is out -- Christie Sever (Happy), 16:31:16 12/06/19 Fri
    Just a quick message for all of you who read my first book, "Sound the Warning," about the time-traveling kids who visit 18th-century Ireland. Book 2 is now out and available on Amazon.com. The title is "The Magic March." More information is available on my website childrenoftheworldbooks.wordpress.com. Enjoy!

• Quickfeis recall postings - are they posting recalls at all? -- wish I was there, 12:45:29 12/06/19 Fri
    I can only see trad set recalls. Is anyone else having this problem, or is there anywhere else recalls can be found?

Replies:

• Believe Survivors -- Senior lady, 12:28:38 12/06/19 Fri
    May I suggest adding a teal ribbon (for victims of sexual assault) to dresses for competition or a believe survivors pin? As a statement but not a distraction from the dancing we've worked hard for. Also doesn't give him the power--rather provides a little support to the victims.

Replies:

• I wonder what awards will be like tonight -- drama for sure, 11:49:45 12/06/19 Fri
    Please everyone, let’s resolve not to let this reflect on the dancers. Cheer for the boys and girls and their hard work despite this cloud over their school and TC

Replies:

• Why did CLRG not tell this man -- Fed up, 09:02:12 12/06/19 Fri
    To keep a low profile, to stay away from both MARO and SRO knowing that he is under investigation? Knowing that the FBI was looking into his behavior, why is he allowed to continue to teach? Why not suspend him at least until the investigation is complete? They have not protected our children. They have put him first and wrongly so.

Replies:

• Please email the ethics/child protection committee at CLRG with any concerns. Faire@clrg.ie -- Do the right thing, 08:29:53 12/06/19 Fri

Replies:
  • The SRO committee already botched the program pickup. Bad omen for the rest of the weekend -- Dg, 02:16:23 12/06/19 Fri
    Already screwing up and the dancing hasn’t even started yet. Telling everyone to pick up programs by 4pm and then no one is even there until 5:15. And then they have no answer for people who arrive Saturday for Sunday competitions! If they can’t get the most basic thing right, who knows what else is going to go wrong?

Replies:

• CLRG & IDTANA advised in 2016 -- !!!!!, 20:37:22 12/05/19 Thu
    Upon information and belief, in approximately June 2016, Defendants were made aware of a social networking account that DT used to openly solicit sex with young boys.

Replies:

• Lawsuits cont. -- __, 15:18:24 12/05/19 Thu
    A male Irish dance teacher is accused of sexual assault of another Irish dance teacher in one of three lawsuits filed against CLRG, IDTANA, the Mid Atlantic Region.

A male Irish dance teacher within the CLRG competitive Irish dance organization has been accused of sexual assault in one of three lawsuits that were re-filed on December 4 at the Bergen County Superior Court in New Jersey.

While IrishCentral has only received a copy of one of the three lawsuits, the lawyers representing the plaintiffs have confirmed that the other two lawsuits involve minors. The three lawsuits were filed in New Jersey after that state had increased its statute of limitations on sexual abuse claims.

In the newly re-filed lawsuits, the three plaintiffs, one per lawsuit, are named using the pseudonyms Jack Doe, John Doe, and Pat Doe.

CLRG (An Coimisiún Le Rincí Gaelacha), IDTANA (The Irish Dance Teachers Association of North America), the Mid Atlantic Region, and the New England Region are named as defendants in Jack Doe's lawsuit, which also lists "D.T." and the "ABC School of Irish dance."

While D.T. is a fictionalized name, he is characterized as a male Irish dance teacher who is a resident of New Jersey.

ABC School of Irish dance is described as "a corporation organized under the laws of the State of New Jersey providing instruction in Irish dance to students in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Maryland and with a business address in the State of New Jersey. "

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-dance-sexual-assault-lawsuits?fbclid=IwAR3YSXAuVC9PlGCLlR8Pg0mZovQ9q9_luYjSP9qTAfjru5V_j508EO6kmf0

Replies:

• Which tabulation firm will be posting SRO results? -- SRDancer, 07:19:32 12/05/19 Thu

Replies:
  • When will the on line book be live for the Southern Oireachtas? -- anxiousdancer, 06:11:49 12/05/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Lawsuits -- __, 10:35:13 12/03/19 Tue
    Irish dance entities have been accused of decades of sexual abuses, according to new lawsuits.

Several lawsuits alleging decades of sexual abuse within Irish dance "entities" were filed in New Jersey on Monday, December 2.

A source, who does not wish to be named, provided a statement to IrishCentral on Monday that said: “Several lawsuits are being filed on Monday, December 2, 2019, in Bergen County, NJ against numerous Irish dance entities alleging sexual abuse over the last 30 years. The claims are being filed by Meirowitz & Wasserberg LLP.”

This source went on to confirm that the lawsuits involve CLRG (An Coimisiún Le Rincí Gaelacha), the Irish Dance Teachers Association of North America (IDTANA), and the Mid-Atlantic Region, but that the allegations could also perhaps fall outside of those groups as well.

When contacted for comment, the law firm confirmed the statement provided to IrishCentral and said that the three lawsuits were indeed filed on December 2 at Bergen County's Superior Court, but could offer no further comment at this time.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/sexual-abuse-irish-dancing

Replies:

• Room for Saturday Night -- Rachel Painter, 03:07:07 12/03/19 Tue
    I’m searching for a room for Saturday night either at the Gaylord or close by. The Gaylord managed to cancel my reservation when I was adding another name to it. Thank you!!

Replies:

• Help! Hair at SRO -- Didnotplantobeadancemom, 04:31:33 12/02/19 Mon
    Help! I thought I had a hair appointment early Sunday morning but it had been put on the Friday schedule. Looking for someone to do hair before 7 am Sunday.

Replies:

• When will the PDF of the SRO program be posted on quickfeis? -- SR Mom, 22:46:17 11/29/19 Fri
    Anyone heard anything or seen anything posted? Been checking everyday and still nothing and not even a date posted yet!

Replies:

• Seeking a room for Saturday night at SRO ... At or near Gaylord... -- Dance mom, 06:54:49 11/27/19 Wed

• Alterations and Repairs at the SRO -- Michelle, 11:03:48 11/26/19 Tue
    Hello Southern Region. Michelle Lewis from Phoenix Irish dresses here. I'm vending at the SRO again this year. It's close enough for me to drive to the event which means I can pack my sewing machine. If anyone is in need of emergency alterations please drop by and I'll try to help. Wishing everyone the very best of luck and hoping you meet your personal goals.

• Room needed Friday night only -- Senior lady, 18:07:30 11/25/19 Mon
    Work schedule ended up being switched, and would now need a room Friday night in addition to Saturday. Booked Saturday in original block. Thanks!

• Anyone else still waiting on new Gavin dress for SRO? -- Fingers crossed, 08:56:51 11/25/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Room for SRO -- Sheila, 07:11:10 11/25/19 Mon
    Family plans have changed and looking for room for Saturday and Sunday at the Gaylord. Please email. Thanks!

Replies:

• What's the formula for World Qualifying at the SRO? Tnx -- Southern mum, 17:06:29 11/23/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Will SRO be rotating 3? -- Thanx, 16:54:10 11/23/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Tanning recommendations? -- Doihafta, 14:46:27 11/23/19 Sat
    Recommendations for tanners?

Replies:

• FeisATL/HotLanta Feis hair help -- Retired dancer, 09:18:14 11/22/19 Fri
    Just text me to see what times I have available. You must have you own hair supplies. 470-776-3838-Jessica

• Does anyone remember if the Gaylord charged us a deposit? -- For SRO, 00:10:07 11/22/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Dancer breaking residency rules - SRO related -- from 60473, 16:19:46 11/20/19 Wed
    There is a a dancer who will be dancing at MARO who does not reside, work or go to college in the region. How is that possible? The sister is dancing in the SRO and he is dancing MARO. The two siblings live together in Ireland and parents live in Florida. He has been living and attending class in Ireland so has 2 regions where he can qualify, sro and leinster, but does he have a right to choose a 3rd region where he has not resided? If this actually happens then we can all choose what region to have our kids dance in next year because clearly rules no longer apply.

Replies:

• Looking for a room for Saturday night at the Gaylord - will take Fri & Sat night or just Saturday -- Kara, 17:52:36 11/18/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Gaylord Resort Fee -- mom, 10:49:35 11/18/19 Mon
    If we booked through passkey are we still required to pay the $22 daily resort fee? Initially, it wasn't on my reservation but now it shows I will be charged.

• Need room for SRO -- Sheila, 09:28:16 11/18/19 Mon
    Family plans have changed and looking for room for Saturday and Sunday at the Gaylord. Please email. Thanks!

• Celtic Holiday Feis Williamsburg -- Champ DD Mom (Compliment), 08:06:31 11/18/19 Mon
    Kudos to the Cumascaigh School! Great Feis weekend. Well organized, week run. Venue issues from ROI were addressed. FANTASTIC job to you and all your volunteers. And, you always have well thought out and unique awards. Keep up the good work, you are the example. Looking forward to February!

Replies:

• Are the Legacy feises happening this coming year? They canceled for 2019 & nothing on 2020 schedule. -- TIA!, 09:17:48 11/15/19 Fri

• HELEN DOYLE 16" dress bag and accessories bag - great shape! -- Lynn Feeney, 15:45:18 11/13/19 Wed
    Helen Doyle 16" dress wedge and accessories bag for sale -- Just in time for Oireachtas!
    Excellent condition on both - red piping. $60 ($125 new) for dress wedge and $80 ($155 new) on accessories bag plus shipping from SF Bay area. $130 for both. Dress bag easily fits in airplane overhead storage. Contact me at: lynn.feeney@sbcglobal.net or 650-245-8545

• Room for the Oireachtas -- MommyPeach, 04:07:31 11/10/19 Sun
    Room needed for the O... preferably Gaylord. Just two of us going so room size is not an issue. Needed Thursday night through Monday morning.

Replies:

• SRO Daily Schedule -- MOM, 06:59:42 11/07/19 Thu
    Any idea when the daily time schedule will be available?

Replies:

• Hooley feis advice - is there seating or can we bring our own chairs? -- Thanks., 06:05:13 11/07/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Tir Na Nog tanning ... anyone have experience with them? -- SRO tanner, 10:04:30 11/06/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Does anyone have any ideas of ways to make the neckline of new dress less scratchy and irritating? -- SR mom, 12:47:52 11/04/19 Mon

Replies:
  • From the north and asking if there are any double feis weekends in the Southern Region in January. -- DanceMom, 07:04:17 11/02/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Is OROCK a rotating judging panel? -- @@, 04:40:08 11/01/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Kudos to Muggivan school for improvements to Going Green. Fun day! -- We’ll be back, 21:07:50 10/27/19 Sun

Replies:
  • At the Goin Green feis does "black bottom" mean shorts or tights? -- Confused mom, 04:31:22 10/25/19 Fri

Replies:
  • With the Goin Green feis outside can I bring my new puppy so I don't have to leave her at home? -- Puppy, 14:24:49 10/24/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Avoid Late Fees -- Feis Committee, 09:17:43 10/24/19 Thu
    It's not too late to register for the double feis weekend in Ft. Smith, Arkansas on November 9th & 10th. PC and OC competitions will take place on the Performing Arts Center stage (three rounds for both) with a different panel of judges for each day. Champ awards will take place throughout the day. There will be three raised stages for grades in the Exhibition Hall with 2nd chance solos for novice and prizewinner dancers on Saturday. These competitions will run simultaneously, so we should finish much earlier for both days than in the past. We offer ceili competitions as a great practice for Oireachtas teams as well as traditional set and non-traditional set Specials for non-champ dancers on both days.Please note that the Sunday feis is a "blackout" feis. No late registrations will be accepted after November 4th. We hope to see you there!

• RINCE ARKANSAS DOUBLE FEIS -- Feis Committee, 12:58:55 10/23/19 Wed

Register before Friday, October 25, to avoid late fees! Come out to Fort Smith, Arkansas, for our double feis weekend!

Three rounds for all champ competitions, and Sunday is a blackout!

• Looking for recommendations for seamstress in Baltimore, MD area for championship dress alterations -- Many thanks!, 05:37:42 10/22/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Is SRO 2019 a rotating panel again? -- SR mom, 09:54:29 10/20/19 Sun

• Can anyone from Connick tell me about the parking at the feis? I can't find anything on the Benton -- center website, 17:35:04 10/17/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Too late to sign up for Goin’ Green? -- Hope I still can, 08:14:05 10/16/19 Wed

Replies:
  • If my daughter is dancing in black leotard and skirt, does she have to wear tights? -- Thanks!, 21:40:27 10/15/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Florida Suncoast and Tampa Bay -- northern visitors, 10:15:39 10/15/19 Tue
    Thank you to the Gilleoghan School for hosting two great feiseanna this weekend. We enjoyed your southern hospitality. Great comps, venue, and volunteers! Can't wait to come back.

Replies:

• RINCE ARKANSAS DOUBLE FEIS -- Feis Committee, 10:14:53 10/15/19 Tue

Register before October 25 to avoid late fees for our Arkansas Double Feis weekend!

Three rounds for all champ dancers, a great opportunity for PC dancers to practice their set for the SRO!
    Grades will run concurrently for two shorter days!
    Sunday is a blackout!
    Book your room now at the DoubleTree.
    All links are open and available at www.feisworx.com
    We hope to see you there!

• Feis ATL / Hotlanta Feis -- ..., 09:50:00 10/14/19 Mon
    Additional rooms have been added in the room block for Feis ATL / Hotlanta Feis. Please get your rooms asap before they are gone!!

• Is there social media for Ryan-Kilcoyne Feis? -- Injured Dancer, 07:21:08 10/12/19 Sat

• RINCE ARKANSAS DOUBLE FEIS -- Feis Committee, 09:28:29 10/08/19 Tue

Arkansas State Championship & Feis/Ozark Mountain Feis are only a month away!

Get a room in our room block while they're still available!

We're offering three rounds for all champ competitions. Champs will dance in the Performing Arts Center while grades are dancing in the exhibit hall. Sunday is a blackout!

All links are open and available at www.feisworx.com

• Can I still register for the Connick feis w/o late charge? Not getting an answer from them. -- Mom, 16:14:04 10/03/19 Thu

Replies:
  • New Website -- EID, 03:27:48 10/03/19 Thu
    We are in the process of putting together a new website to link the world of Irish Dance. We will have links to regional and national competitions worldwide, Oireachtas', results, costume makers, accessories, dance schools, adjudicators, grades, vendors, makeup artists, the list goes on! Please take a look and if there is any information you think we should add please email us on the email address listed on the site or via the contact form.
    Also, if any feis organisers would like a link to their feis' please email us and if you have any results we would like to put a link to these too. This also applies to makeup artists, photographers, costume makers, stockists, etc!
    The website address is www.everythingirishdance.com
    We also have a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/everythingirishdance/?view_public_for=361992254459219
    Many thanks!

Replies:

• Feis ATL / Hotlanta Feis -- Feis Committee, 08:47:59 09/30/19 Mon
    Feis ATL / Hotlanta Feis is open for registration on iFeis.net. Two great Pre-Oireachtas Feiseanna at the beautiful Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta on November 22 - 24. Hotel rate is $117 a night. Book your rooms soon as the block is getting full!

Great stages, incredible awards and amazing venue!! We have the judges and musicians to get all ready for the O! We also offer Grade Exams and an Adult Showcase. Single age championships!

Feis ATL theme is Frozen and we will have an Irish Tea with Elsa and Anna for the little ones! Movie room and many more exciting events.

Hotlanta theme is Fire and we will have a great dragon theme.

See you in Atlanta!!

Replies:

• Greensboro City Feis posting results on twitter or FB today? -- Anyone know?, 10:22:37 09/28/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Did the Gaylord take a one night deposit? I don't see it on my CC bill -- ?, 18:23:48 09/25/19 Wed

• are there usually any makeup artists available at the SRO? -- thanks!, 11:45:16 09/22/19 Sun
    prefer to get mine done professionally for a big event :)

Replies:

• Goin Green Feis Adjudicators -- Dancer, 10:20:26 09/22/19 Sun
    Does anyone know who they are this year?

• Rince Arkansas Double Feis -- --Feis Committee, 07:48:29 09/20/19 Fri
    We are pleased to announce that Arkansas State Championships and Ozark Mountain Feis are open for registration at www.feisworx.com.

These feiseanna will be held on the weekend of November 9-10, 2019, in Fort Smith, Arkansas!

We are offering three rounds for all championship dancers (prelim and open), so this is a great opportunity to dance your set in preparation for SRO!

We are excited to announce that we will have two stages this year! Championship competitions will take place in the performing arts center, and grade competitions will take place in the exhibit hall concurrently on both days.

• Is there a culkin or teelin feis this year? -- dates?, 12:59:58 09/17/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Rules changed for blackout feis? Can you still wear shorts/poodle socks or does it now have to be -- black skirt and tights, 13:47:46 09/16/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Is the Walsh Kelly feis a tee shirt and shorts on Sunday? I can't see it on their syllabus. -- mom, 06:23:41 09/09/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Is there social media for the ROI Feis this weekend? -- Curious, 07:51:31 09/07/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Does anyone know when Connick feis will open for entries? Is it on IFEIS again? -- Southern mum, 11:10:27 09/06/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Any word on Feile Houston? Happening or not? -- Thx, 04:21:44 09/05/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Thinking about making the trip to the upcoming competitions in NOLA. Anyone have insight? -- Thanks, 13:00:13 09/03/19 Tue
    I know this is Voy but please be kind

Replies:

• Anywhere I can find a list of adjudicators for the two Tampa feises? -- Can't find!, 22:59:22 09/02/19 Mon

• Feis Fayre Western Region USA/dba Feis Style -- Nancy Wiesenmeyer, 09:48:50 09/02/19 Mon
    ***Shop the Western Region Feis Fayre Vendor!***
    Feis Style carries Flexi Pros, Atlantic Brogs,(including wides) Inishfree Aoife Pomps, Hullachan Pro H1 Pomps, Irish dance socks,( including Feisfeet, Paceilli's),Dress bags, Bling and more!!! Email us at SALES@FEISSTYLE.COM.
    We offer excellent customer service!!!!

Feis Feet socks special- 4 for $24 or $8. a pair.

WIG SALE!-The Brogan long and Short $40.
    The Shannon-$40.
    The Emily- $60.
    Contact for all wig colors in stock. Excellent wigs for Teams and solos.

• Just checking. Music City feis canceled but American Pride feis still taking place 2019? -- SRDancer, 07:43:50 08/25/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Connick Carolinas Feis or Goin' Green Feis happening this year? -- SRmom, 20:06:00 08/23/19 Fri
    Trying to plan fall feising, but I could not find info for 2019 on the school websites confirming that either Connick Carolinas Feis or Goin' Green Feis are happening for 2019. Anyone know for sure? TIA!

Replies:

• Rhythm of Ireland Feis 2019 -- Feis Committee, 14:55:49 08/23/19 Fri
    Register now for the 20th Anniversary Rhythm of Ireland Feis!
    September 7-8 in Williamsburg
    www.efeis.org
    Find more info at Rhythm of Ireland Feis 2019 on FB
    We are almost at our Cap and registration ends 8/25.
    Hope to see you there!

Replies:

• Solo dress alterations southeast US -- SRDM, 05:28:48 08/22/19 Thu
    Anyone have a recommendation for an experienced seamstress to rework solo dress in the southeast? (Preferably Georgia/Alabama/Tennessee)

• Has anyone had a major issue with fit when ordering a dress from overseas? -- SRDM, 06:30:02 08/20/19 Tue
    If so, how did you handle it? I’m not getting a satisfactory reply from dressmaker.

Replies:

• OKC area studio rentals -- Mom, 16:08:56 08/15/19 Thu
    Hello- Wondering if anyone knows of any dance studios in the OKC area that will rent studio space for practice? Thank you!

Replies:

• Anyone catch the increased fees before they took down the syllabus? -- dancemom, 10:43:55 08/15/19 Thu
    I only looked at the syllabus briefly and now wish I saved it! Were the fees for trad set increased from last year?

Replies:

• Adult Championship at Oireachtas -- Practice needed, 20:15:38 08/14/19 Wed
    I can't believe the draw for Adult solos at oireachtas is reel/hornpipe again! I assumed it would be TJ/SJ so was practicing that, but I assumed wrong. Time to learn some new steps!! Still looking forward to it.

Replies:

• On Efeis can you see who is in your comp (name), or just counts? -- Tnx, 15:49:19 08/12/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Dance requirements for O? -- When?, 21:47:31 08/11/19 Sun

Replies:
  • ROI Feis -- DM, 06:28:02 08/06/19 Tue
    Where can I find the adjudicators listed for ROI feis? Deadline for the room block is tomorrow. —TIA

Replies:

• Baltimore Feis Syllabus? -- Thank you!, 05:56:15 08/06/19 Tue
    The Baltimore Feis is open for entries on FeisWeb, but I can't find the syllabus. I've checked FeisWeb, the Broesler website, and Facebook. Can anyone direct me to where it may be posted?

Replies:

• EAST BAY FEIS - October 26 & 27, 2019 -- East Bay Feis Committee, 09:44:17 08/05/19 Mon
    Online registration for the East Bay Feis is open at Feis Productions (www.feisinfo.com).

The Feis will be held October 26-27, 2019 at the San Ramon Marriott & Conference Center, 2600 Bishop Drive, San Ramon, CA. The Feis Room rate is $145.00. Parking is $6.00 per day. Rooms can be booked by calling 1.800.228.9290 or 1.925.867.9200.

October 26: ALL Championships & Championship Specials

October 27: All Grade, Team and Adult competitions & Specials

Adjudicators:
    Pat Hall - Arizona
    Claire Kelly Maxwell - California
    Jim Mueller - Oregon
    Carol Kelly Pirsztuk - California
    Noreen Houlihan Smith - Massachusetts
    Michael Smith - Massachusetts

Musicians: Chris McLoughlin and Carolyn Bartley

If you have any questions, please contact us at eastbayfeis@gmail.com or visit our website (www.eastbayfeis.com) or our Facebook page.

• American Pride Feis registration has opened on Quickfeis -- Nashville bound, 14:33:45 08/02/19 Fri

• Time to buy those Gavin’s - the pound is down again! -- No name, 09:46:40 07/30/19 Tue

• Comhaltas feis? -- fifi, 09:43:43 07/30/19 Tue
    Does anyone know if Comhaltas is happening this fall?

Replies:

• When will the O syllabus come out? -- First timer, 05:11:57 07/29/19 Mon

Replies:
  • First time at Nations Cap.Will be back. Grades room music was beautiful! .thank you! -- Impressed, 20:10:30 07/28/19 Sun

• Culkin feis listed for mid November in Westminster, MD. Any idea of location? -- curious, 11:35:30 07/28/19 Sun

Replies:
  • NATIONS CAP - Who are vendors?? -- anyone know>??, 10:38:40 07/27/19 Sat

Replies:
  • SUCCESS!! -- good luck everyone, 09:04:15 07/25/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Nations Cap vendors?? Where listed. -- Thanks., 10:29:04 07/23/19 Tue

• Are there any Irish Dance schools that offer adult classes close to Knoxville Tennessee? -- thanks!, 21:27:38 07/21/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Site to sell wigs, shoes, dresses, accessories? -- Cynthia (The Mom), 17:29:05 07/20/19 Sat
    Does anyone know of a website to sell wigs, shoes, dresses, accessories, etc? Thank you!

• Are the Irish Channel and NOLA Feises in Sep still happening? No place to register yet.? -- ?, 07:25:49 07/15/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Register for the NATIONS CAPITAL FEIS with NO LATE FEES! -- QuickFeis, 15:59:04 07/12/19 Fri
    ☘️🌟 🌸☘️🌟 🌸☘️🌟 🌸☘️🌟 🌸☘️
    NATIONS CAPITAL FEIS
    (Saturday and Sunday July 27 & 28)

NO LATE FEES!!! Online registration at QuickFeis will close on Wednesday July 17!!!

Saturday (July 21)
    🌸 FIRST FEIS & ADULT competitions
    🌸 $500 scholarship dance-off's
    🌸 Catholic Mass in hotel at 7:00 pm

Sunday (July 22)
    🌸 Figures & Feis dance competitions (grades and champs)
    🌸 $500 Peter Smith scholarship

Monday (July 23)
    🌸 Grade Exams (Prelim-10) starting at 9 am

Do not miss out and complete your registration today at QuickFeis
    ☘️🌟 🌸☘️🌟 🌸☘️🌟 🌸☘️🌟 🌸☘️

Replies:

• Anyone know if there is a place to hang dresses for sale at Nation’s Capital? -- Feis mom, 11:07:09 07/10/19 Wed
    We are traveling out of region, first time going to this feis

Replies:

• I saw that SRO hotel booking opens 7/25. When does day of schedule come out or the same every year? -- NC Mom, 06:20:45 07/10/19 Wed

Replies:
  • SALE Summer Special -- Celtic Curls, 06:17:55 07/10/19 Wed
    SUMMER SPECIAL!!
    BRYNNE wig is $15 off
    GABBY wig is $10 off
    automatically applied at checkout (can not be combined with school discount). Sale ends July 14th.
    www.celticcurls.com

• school research and would love some help here -- moving mom, 09:54:56 07/09/19 Tue
    Hi there. Our family is in the process of making a decision about moving. My hubs has a couple of opportunities in the southern region he is considering. One in the Nashville area, one in Jacksonville, FL, and one in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Would love to connect with some others about schools in these regions - as ID would be a consideration factor in making our decision. I have two teen girl open champ dancers. This will be the last move into retirement so it's an important decision. If anyone is willing to share with me let me know if you can communicate via email or Facebook or something. Not trying to cause issues on the board just trying to find some families to connect with. Thanks.

Replies:

• Coming to the double OK State Champs & Scissortail Summer Feisanna? REMINDER! Tanning available! -- MCTOK, 15:41:37 07/08/19 Mon
    We loved her so much last year, Spray Tans by Brittany will be with us again! Starting Friday evening! Book an appointment now by text or stop by when you get here to get your tan. Legs only - $15 (she can do all over for a bit more if desired).

Contact info - 405-413-9338 to book!

• Grades 11 & 12 at Chicago Pat Roche Feis -- CPRF Grade Exams, 10:17:01 07/08/19 Mon

We are very excited to share that the Chicago Pat Roche Feis will offer Grade Exams 11 & 12 on Friday, October 11, 2019.

If you are interested in taking these exams and would like a copy of the syllabus and Application form please e-mail by clicking the name above.

Applications for Grades 11 & 12 must be completed and received with payment no later than August 5th, 2019.

Grades 1 - 10 will also be offered and registration will be done through Feisworx. An announcement will be made when this registration opens.

• Good solo dress seamstress in DMV -- for new sleeves, 15:57:37 07/07/19 Sun
    I am looking to get the sleeves on my dress updated from velvet to either lace or sheer. Can anyone recommend a good seamstress to do the Job? I have heard of both Tang in VA and Olga in Frederick, MD but don't know much about either of them or if they are capable of putting new sleeves on. Any input and feedback would be appreciated from anyone who has worked with them or anyone who has just had new sleeves put on their dress and the do's and don'ts behind it.

Replies:

• Register for the ROI 20th Anniversary Feis Now! -- Feis Committee, 12:44:57 07/07/19 Sun
    Registration is open for our 20th Anniversary feis on efeis!
    This year our feis is 2 days with 2 chances to win!
    Check our Facebook page, Rhythm of Ireland Feis 2019, for more information.
    We hope to see you in Williamsburg Sept. 7-8!

Replies:

• SRO 2011 (Orlando FL) extra Patch?? -- Cathy, 20:35:53 07/05/19 Fri
    Does anyone have an extra patch from SRO 2011? I believe it is the one with a fountain design on it. DD is making scrapbook of all majors and is only missing one patch, the one from that year. If anyone has an old one they don’t want or an extra please let me know and I can contact you with shipping arrangements and an email address to get in touch.

• Does anyone know which tabulation company will handle the Irish Channel Feis in Sept? -- Curious to see schedule, 09:39:41 07/05/19 Fri

• How do we see results from yesterday? Not posted... -- Thx!, 03:31:48 07/02/19 Tue

Replies:
  • How is it allowed that 2 teachers from the same school are allowed to judge together at NAN's? . -- Curious, 15:43:27 07/01/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Block room available at Nationals -- JM, 14:12:40 07/01/19 Mon
    Room available within the block with 2 double beds at Sandman Vancouver City Centre for $199 plus tax and fees for one night Tues 7/2. Please respond ASAP if interested in transferring the reservation.

• Where to find recall info this week. Hope they run on-timeish. -- Curious, 12:59:54 07/01/19 Mon

• Best wishes and good luck to all our Southern Region dancers this week! -- have fun!!!, 05:19:49 07/01/19 Mon

• St. Louis "An Samhra" Feis Weekend - 7/26-28 -- Brenda (Kimberlin), 13:07:41 06/27/19 Thu
    One-stop feising in St. Louis, Missouri - July 26-28, 2019 at the St. Louis An Samhra/OFA Friendship Double Feis Weekend:

Fri 7/26 - Grade Exams 1-12 at Clarkson studio
    Sat 7/27 - Clarkson An Samhra Feis
    Sun 7/28 - O'Faolain OFA (Black & White) Friendship Feis - w/ 2nd chance comps for Novice-PC

Feis Venue & Feis Hotel - Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
    $128/night Feis Room Rate - book by 7/4/19 (ask for the Irish Dance room block)

Register @ www.quickfeis.com by 7/17/19

1 Wknd, 3 chances to compete & win

Questions:
    Clarkson and/or St. Louis An Samhra FB pages
    https://www.ansamhrafeis.com/
    https://www.clarksonschool.com/an-samhra-feis-info

Replies:

• Who are the judges at Nations Capital Feis? I couldn't find it on the webpage or syllabus. -- DC mom, 14:49:52 06/25/19 Tue

• New to region. In prelim do dancers dance hard shoe round first? Or does it vary at every feis? -- M, 13:28:51 06/25/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Has anybody heard that they are charging for wristbands at NAN's this year ($30 each band)? -- Confused, 06:33:31 06/25/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Hair appointment available in Vancouver -- Pam, 08:02:36 06/24/19 Mon
    I have a hair appointment with FabRince Callahans at 8:30 on July 3 that I can't use. Would anyone like to take it (and pay me back)? $45

• Blonde bobby pins, long (3")... can't find on amazon. Who sells online? Help! -- need for wig, 16:21:53 06/20/19 Thu

Replies:
  • GRADES 11 & 12 CLRG EXAMS? -- Summer Dancer, 21:04:23 06/17/19 Mon
    GRADES 11 & 12 CLRG EXAMS: I am looking for the opportunity to take these exams. Any ideas about which feisanna are hosting 11 & 12 Grade Exams this year?

• Nation's Capital- is there an online booking code for the hotel? Person on the phone -- could not find it, 13:48:24 06/17/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Is Bill Maple Regional Director for contact purposes ? -- mlr, 17:49:04 06/13/19 Thu

Replies:
  • They said McGrath Feis earlier this year was the worst -- XM, 18:40:22 06/08/19 Sat
    Wow. Today took the cake. Started super late which then backed up comps by 2+ hours. Opened another stage late in the day with judges (from McGrath, Coyle and Maple) recruited to try to get things moving. But with a single musician, you can only do so much.

Overall, venue was lacking in terms of basic basics like bathrooms, food, parking, vendor space, general seating/camping, etc.

You've done many feisiana before, McGrath. This was not up to par for a veteran much less a rookie

So if you thought the new McGrath Feis a few months ago was bad, today's Jeanne McGrath Memorial was UGH UGH UGH VOMIT. Not even going into detail on the rep they have for backroom deals. (How does a judge not know when a McGrath dancer is up when the teachers stop everything the are doing to watch their dancer while in clear view of judges??)_

Replies:

• Mcgrath Memorial Feis results posted anywhere? -- Thanks., 10:33:47 06/08/19 Sat

Replies:
  • J. Mcgrath Mem feis -- all stages will be in the gym?? Or is it spread out through school? -- Didn't see venue map, 06:41:54 06/08/19 Sat

• NANS Hair and Makeup -- Mom, 06:28:32 06/08/19 Sat
    Looking for someone who will be doing hair and makeup for NANS :)

• SRO - remind me... we don't need to stay in a "block" hotel ever for the O, right? -- So no block fee?, 04:42:00 06/07/19 Fri
    Its a NANS and Worlds thing, correct?
    Thanks.

Replies:

• When are NAIDC splits announced? The schedule is out but I don’t see split assignments. -- Charlotte, 06:16:32 06/05/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Sure, this has already been asked, but what happened to Trionoide? Close or merger? -- Triggle now?, 09:14:17 06/03/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Feile Rince -- Jen (Well done), 06:48:00 06/03/19 Mon
    Appreciated the hard work you put in on the champ stage. WK School you are always a class act.

Replies:

• There is no rule, at least none that I can find, saying you must wear a solo dress to Nationals -- inside, 05:26:59 06/02/19 Sun
    Why do people continue buying these dresses? There are more for sale every single day that people probably paid thousands for and will never get their money back. I think the dancers should look put together, stage-ready etc., with hair, makeup and a suitable costume. But surely there must be an alternative to buying these solo dresses costing thousands. Ice skaters, gymnastics, ballet, other dance all wear nice costumes that don’t cost nearly as much as an Irish Dance costume. My point is that if there is no rule requiring dancers to wear a solo dress, why are we all doing it?

Replies:

• Heads up - Feis Fleur de Lis - grades are scheduled for evening - check their FB page for the update -- Nt., 04:18:48 05/31/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Rhythm of Ireland Feis 2019 -- Feis Committee, 20:04:22 05/30/19 Thu
    We are happy to announce that the 20th Anniversary ROI Feis is open for registration on efeis!

We hope you will join us at the Ft. Magruder Hotel and Conference Center in Williamsburg, VA on Sept. 7-8.

As you prepare for our feis here is some important information:

Saturday Sept. 7 will be a full costume feis with grades, champs, treble reels, sets, and figures as well as a costume treble reel party that evening.
    Sunday will be a second chance blackout feis with grades and champs. Please see our syllabus for blackout costume rules.

The link to our syllabus and hotel room block can be found on our Facebook Page: Rhythm of Ireland Feis 2019

• Feis Vendor Clearance! Everything to be sold in bulk at deep discounts. -- Sonia, 11:29:44 05/30/19 Thu
    Hi everyone, so I was a feis vendor for about 10 years but gave it up a couple of years ago. I still have a lot of merchandise that I'd like to clear out. I'd like to sell in bulk at deeply discounted prices to other vendors or anyone who can use it. I am putting together a spread sheet of all the items, sizes, colors, and prices. Everything is ID related. I've got items like crowns, earrings, costume jewelry, kickpants, tee shirts, medal banners, ID dresses for American Girl dolls, and matching outfits for girls and their dolls. For some things I might have only a dozen or so items, but for others I might have two hundred. If you are interested in purchasing large lots, please let me know and I will email you a spread sheet or I can let you know about any particular items.

• Carriage practice aids -- DancerM, 17:51:30 05/28/19 Tue
    Hi,

I’ve seen a lot of dancers using circles and various things to keep their arms in during practice. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Replies:

• Does anyone know the rule on how often a dancer must be seen by a TCRG in order to compete? -- Curious, 16:27:55 05/28/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Oklahoma State Champs & Feis and Scissortail Summer Feis - DOUBLE FEIS!! -- McT-OK, 11:15:19 05/28/19 Tue
    We are pleased to announce that the Oklahoma State Championships and the new Scissortail Summer Feis are open for registrations!
    *T-shirt casual for Scissortail Feis
    *Swag bags with PATCHES and a T-shirt at registration for Scissortail Feis
    *Adult Championships
    *Patriotic Non-champ Reel Special
    *THREE chances for preliminary champions
    *THREE chances for novice/prizewinners
    *Sashes for top 3 - prelim and open plus NEW awards!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 12-14, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn
    The judges will be the same for the weekend but the age groups will rotate.

Great line up of vendors as well!
    Spray Tans by Brittany
    Re-Feis That Dress
    Fab Rince Callahan - wigs and accessories
    Irish Dance Solutions - shoes and socks
    Feis Buddies
    Hope to see y’all there! McTeggart Irish Dancers of Oklahoma

Replies:

• What was the round awards for PC at Hurley? Can't tell in the pics? -- Curious for feis ideas, 18:46:53 05/26/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Jubilee dance floor tiles -- Frank, 09:26:47 05/26/19 Sun
    Jubilee Dance Tiles For Sale

I have a total of 21
    19 are black 24”
    2 are grey and divided but make a whole
    I am selling them for $25.00 each or $500.00 for all
    They are in good shape other than scuffs from hard shoes
    All Velcro strips intact
    Prefer to sell them as a lot (all) and price is firm
    I have them in Springfield- would have to be local pick up and cash
    Can email me at Titusrogan@gmail.com

Replies:

• SRO announced ! Gaylord in DC! It’s on Facebook! -- Woo hoo!, 07:14:01 05/26/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Hearing there are major problems wth SRO planning. Any chance they would just cancel it altogether? -- Worried, 07:22:31 05/25/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Why did Southern lose 8 champs!?!?! -- Great School, 06:58:21 05/24/19 Fri

Replies:
  • NO MORE FEIS AT THE BEACH? -- Bethany Wallace, 06:40:03 05/23/19 Thu
    Is it true? Feis at the beach won't be held anymore? WHY? Best feis ever! Always so much fun!

Replies:

• Is the schedule out for Holy Angels? -- TIA, 12:53:15 05/22/19 Wed

Replies:
  • School closest to Greenville SC? -- Moving, 17:18:38 05/21/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Inishfree Austin Double Feis -- Feis Chair, 13:49:11 05/21/19 Tue
    Our double feis is only 3 weeks away but our special rate hotel room block closes this Friday, 5-24-19! Room prices go up to $209 and there is a large soccer tourney in the area the same weekend so hotel rooms are in high demand. Book now at the feis rate https://bit.ly/2OEG5pj and don't forget to register for our feis at Feisworx.com
    Second Chance Prelims on Saturday
    New prizes for champs Saturday and Sunday
    New Venue!

Replies:

• Does anyone know if the Oireachtas is happening this year?? -- LOL, 12:46:08 05/21/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Does anyone know if legacy feis is happening this year? -- SR momma, 15:28:22 05/20/19 Mon

Replies:
  • SRO just announced !! This is the perfect city for the southern region ! Most people can drive here. -- dd, 14:00:47 05/15/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Magnolia State Feis & Feis New Orleans & LA State Championships -- Feis Committee, 13:45:35 05/09/19 Thu
    The last day to pay without late fees for MAGNOLIA STATE FEIS and FEIS NEW ORLEANS & LA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS is TOMORROW, May 10th.

Don’t miss out on all the fun!

Please support the feis and book in the hotel block. The block has been extended until Friday, May 17th.

Hilton New Orleans Airport (504)469-5000 or 800-872-5914
    Mention:“Ryan School of Irish Dance”

Please see syllabus for more detailed information

• Need a room in Vancouver 6/30-7/3. 3 nights. -- email inside, 12:51:54 05/09/19 Thu

• Location of SRO this Decemeber? Has it been announced? -- --, 17:15:12 05/06/19 Mon
    --

Replies:

• What are the dates for this year’s Southern Oireachtas? -- ., 08:14:02 05/06/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Room needed for NANs June 29-July 3 (or July 1-July 3) -- Desperate, 07:43:19 05/06/19 Mon
    Have posted on the FB page already,but thought I'd try here too-would need 2 Dbl/Qn for 4 if anyone has decided they don't need June 29-July 3. Please and thank you.

Replies:

• Peach State Feis -- Idancer20, 14:25:46 05/05/19 Sun
    Ifeis still has no champ results posted. Does anyone have results from Atlanta weekend Feis for u18 open. Thank you!

Replies:

• Register for the Detroit International Feis to be held on June 1, 2019 -- Detroit Feis, 10:24:00 05/05/19 Sun
    You have until Sunday, May 12 to register without the $25 late fee. Register at Feisworx.com.

The Detroit Feis will be held June 1, in a fully air-conditioned facility with free parking and WiFi. We have a variety of vendors attending for your shopping pleasure or for your dance essentials.

New this year is Second Chance Competitions for Novice and Prizewinner.

Also sashes for PC and OC dancers placing 1st through 5th Place.

All First Feis dancers will receive a stuffed bear for their participation.

Please see the Detroit International Feis Facebook page or FeisDetroit.com for further information.

• Peach state feis yesterday - how did it go? Would love to try it next year....Good venue, stages? -- Thanks., 07:16:18 05/05/19 Sun

• Only 8 OC and 1 PC spot left for The Jeanne McGrath Memorial Feis! -- Dancer, 07:02:50 05/05/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Irish Dance Consignment Shop -- Step Down the Line, 16:59:00 05/04/19 Sat
    Unfortunately our Irish dance consignment shop is closing up but before we go, we are offering some great items from an Irish dance vendor that is no longer vending, all at 20% off! Please check out all available items at www.stepdowntheline.com. We have sweatshirts, tshirts, fleece, pants, and so much more...all brand new. Available colors, sizes and quantities are listed in the descriptions. Shopping will only be available through Thursday, May 23rd and items will all be mailed the next week. When shopping, please remember all items are 20% off the listed prices!

• McGrath Feis -- KG, 11:46:54 05/04/19 Sat
    Are the judges listed anywhere for the McGrath feis June 8th?

Replies:

• Is adult trad set special only open to dancers in adult categories or any dancer who is over age 19? -- feis committee, 05:06:11 05/03/19 Fri
    It is open to any dancer over age 19 (as of January 1st, 2019)

Replies:

• Inishfree Austin Double Feis -- FeisChair (EXCITED!!!), 17:16:46 05/02/19 Thu
    The Inishfree Austin double feis in June is coming up! -Registration open on Feisworx- June 14-16 at a NEW VENUE! NO more Holiday Inn!!! New venue is in Pflugerville which is a 10-15 minute drive from downtown Austin. Short drive to Round Rock Outlet malls and IKEA. There is a waterpark in Pflugerville (Typhoon Texas). Conveniently located off the toll road, 20 minute drive from the Austin Bergstrom Airport.
    Supplementary Prelims will be offered at the Texas Capital Feis (Saturday competition).
    Awesome Guitars Trophies for Champ dancers at the Live Music Feis (Sunday competition)
    Best looking medals out there!

Hotel link to book within the room block: https://bit.ly/2OEG5pj

Feis website: www.austinfeis.com

Judges:
    Sheila Stevens, CT
    Noelle Curran, NJ
    Kathleen Boutin, MA
    Kim Lancaster, Canada
    Jeannie Thornton, CA
    Alisa Dosch, CA

Musicians:
    Brian Glynn
    Mike Shaffer

Replies:

• Is Feis Fleur De Lis happening this year? Can't find anything online. -- TIA!, 14:40:26 04/30/19 Tue

Replies:
  • flying in for Peach State feis. Thinking about hopping on the train and then bus to hotel. -- out-of-towner, 09:46:25 04/30/19 Tue
    Do you recommend? Some metro transit are not good and some are fantastic. Didn't know where Atlanta fell in the category. Any advice would be appreciated. I know I can always Uber, but just wanted options. TIA

Replies:

• Mcgrath or Boyle. Who’s Diane ? -- Good luck, 06:12:30 04/30/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Double Feis Weekend in New Orleans, LA -- Feis Committee, 13:42:56 04/29/19 Mon
    Please join us Memorial Day weekend for some Southern Hospitality at our two-day feiseanna in New Orleans, hosted by the Ryan School of Irish Dance, New Orleans.

Saturday, May 25th-The 3rd Annual Magnolia State Feis and
    Sunday, May 26th-The 30th Annual Feis New Orleans and LA State Championships.

- Grade exams 1 – 10 on Friday May 24th afternoon/pm
    - 4 stages (one Champ and 3 Grades) both days
    - Supplementary Prelim competition on Saturday with FRESH PANEL
    - Adult (19 +) Trad Set Dance Off on Saturday. Open to any level. The 1st place winner receives a week TUITION FREE to Camp Rince Ceol's Adult Summer Camp!
    - Online results included with Registration
    Check syllabus online at FeisWorx for information on registration on all competitions including specials, non-dance competitions, and so much more! Register by May 10th to avoid late fees.
    Please support the feiseanna by booking your hotel room in the feis block by May 10th.

Replies:

• Moving to PW/Fairfax area. McGrath seems to win but not sure about teachers behavior. Options to win -- Moving to Virginia, 15:57:38 04/28/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Peach State Feis OC Dance-Off -- 1st Time @ this Feis, 06:56:51 04/28/19 Sun
    The stage schedule mentions a dance-off for top 3 in OC comps. What dance do the participants perform? Are all OC age groups included?

• NANs - seeking a room for June 30-July 2nd. -- Anyone have an extra one?, 11:29:05 04/27/19 Sat

• Oireachtas 2020 and 2021 -- dd, 16:53:22 04/24/19 Wed
    I heard a rumor that they will both be in Greensboro. I hope that is not correct. Really, really hope not.

Replies:

• xposted... best flights out of east coast/southern US for NANs to vancouver? -- Alrline recs??, 06:23:17 04/24/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Does anyone know if Holy Angels Feis is happening this year? -- ?, 11:04:31 04/22/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Looking for info on FEIS FLEUR DE-LIS (VA) please -- planning summer, 10:42:54 04/22/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Worlds Heat Results -- Kendall, 19:54:23 04/19/19 Fri
    Does anyone know if the heat results will be posted for those who did not recall?

Replies:

• Dance Schools in North Georgia? -- Meghan, 16:08:19 04/19/19 Fri
    Hi y'all! I am graduating college and trying to find a new school back home, since the one I danced at in high school closed. I am looking in the Marietta/Kennesaw area if y'all know anything. I would need adult classes, I think, since I am 21.

Replies:

• Congratulations to all of our southern region dancers on day one! What a great showing! -- Oldtimer, 05:52:55 04/15/19 Mon
    So proud of our region and the camaraderie our competitors had for each other! Well done and good luck to those moving on to day 2! The future is very bright!

• Worlds -- Mom, 08:38:59 04/14/19 Sun
    Does anyone know how much cab fare is from High Point to the Sheraton? And how long the ride is?

Replies:

• Connections run deep. -- ., 07:11:22 04/10/19 Wed
    Nothing new here. Excepted behavior in Ireland and the UK.

Replies:

• NAIDC King Room Available 7/1-7/7 -- Sad to Miss!, 10:55:12 04/08/19 Mon
    King room in room block at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. 189 CAD/night. Available July 1-7.

Please email if interested.

Replies:

• WORLDS room available at Sheraton check in April 16 and out April 21, 2 double bed -- email if interested, 07:54:28 04/08/19 Mon

Replies:
  • McGrath Feis -- Marian Savage, 07:31:09 04/08/19 Mon
    Thank you to all of the people that supported the McGrath Feis. We appreciate all of the feedback as we moved to a new venue. We welcome constructive feedback to improve our feis. If you have comments, please email our feis committee instead of making anonymous comments on a voy board. We would be happy to discuss the reasons why decisions were made.

Replies:

• McGrath Feis - It's incredibly difficult to put that many people through a day's competition -- Southern Region Parent, 07:29:05 04/08/19 Mon
    I loved having the venue in the host hotel; that made it so much easier for teams having to perform at 7:30 am.

As for the crowding - I'd much rather have that than have it in a gym. This was your first go-round in that venue - and I know you learned some stuff (you might want to open the day and run all stages with Opens and champs - and run grades after 12 noon - just a thought).

I thought you ran a lovely feis. Great job on results for QuickFeis (except for U15) - congratulations on a wonderful Feis. fantastic and stiff competition - we will definitely be back - I hope you keep it at the Hyatt - I don't care if it was crowded - it was great (note - stages definitely need some love and attention!)

• McGrath Feis = Total Disaster -- Frustrated, 04:41:16 04/08/19 Mon
    Was that the worst ever? I would expect bumps in the road for a brand new feis, but McGrath has been through this many times. New venue maybe meant more and better hotels that were very close by, but absolutely no room for camping, every single stage was running behind from the get-go, couldn't hear awards especially with hotel music piping out of the rocks, awards moved inside to a tiny, cramped corner with no notification later in the day, at least one awards announcement was "starting in 2 minutes" which gives dancers no time to get together, etc etc etc.

And yes, some of the judges need to be not invited to judge anywhere with their obvious disdain for having to even be there.

Replies:

• 3 at a time in Open for older age groups in hardshoe ???? Help me out here... -- Hello?? CLRG rules??, 16:49:44 04/07/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Just wow. A big sham today~ Very unfortunate too. Didn’t think our region would stoop... -- Dulles out., 15:36:53 04/07/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Sheraton -- Thanks so much!, 10:41:33 04/07/19 Sun
    - has anyone had their deposit taken? I've heard nothing and keep emailing them but get nothing back. Can't ring because I'm in the UK and it would cost me a fortune. Does anyone have a direct email to someone who will reply?

Replies:

• Worlds Hotel Rooms Available Thursday night 4/18 -- Text 773-294-2598, 15:08:41 04/06/19 Sat
    Three rooms available at Proximity hotel on 4/18. One double double and two king rooms. Text me 773-294-2598 if interested.

• Travel from Raleigh -- UK mum, 11:51:08 04/06/19 Sat
    Raleigh Durham Airport to Greensboro, Any advice? It seems all things considered, Uber maybe the cheapest and easiest. Any advice?

Replies:

• Worlds room available -- Ann Kohler, 06:46:16 04/06/19 Sat
    We have a room available at the Holiday Inn Coliseum, Fri. April 19th and Sat. April 20th for the World competition. Two queen beds,dancer rate applies, $300. Let me know if you are interested.

• Traveling from Ireland and wondering what the weather is like in Greensboro thanks -- Marcella, 01:17:59 04/06/19 Sat
    Trying to figure out what to pack will we need shorts and T-shirt or jean and thanks for your help

Replies:

• Host hotel for worlds (Sheraton) available 15th-21st, 2 queen beds! -- L, 15:09:50 04/05/19 Fri

• Mcgrath - estimates for stage 4? Any takers?? -- Tnx., 08:22:25 04/05/19 Fri

• Driving myrtle beach to washington -- Dm, 03:07:07 04/04/19 Thu
    Hi, after Greensboro we’ve decided to go to myrtle beach before we fly home from Washington. It’s a long drive back to Washington. Could any nice person recommend somewhere to stop on the way back to Washington or places of interest along the way

Replies:

• McGrath Committee - lunch timeframe for stage 4? -- Thanks., 05:21:57 04/02/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Hi from England.Years since I've been to the USA, wanted to check about tipping to help us budget. -- Taxi,waiters etc.Thanks!, 08:49:03 04/01/19 Mon

Replies:
  • x posted - is there a room swap facebook page for Worlds like Nans has? -- Need a room! Tnx., 05:40:42 04/01/19 Mon

• I-85 & I-15 -- Route planner, 09:53:45 03/29/19 Fri
    Hello Southern neighbors! We are making the drive to Worlds from the North. I am familiar with I-95 since we have done a few trips south in the past. I am unfamiliar with the I-15 and I-85 portion of our trip from Virginia area over to Greensboro. I am one adult traveling with kids, so any advice about convenient areas to stop for gas, etc, would be much appreciated! Is this route typically very busy, or quieter and scenic? I am panicking that I will end up in a rural area and won't be able to find a gas station. :-)

Replies:

• Hello, does anyone know if Maggie Domingo is dancing in Greensboro. -- Hope she wins., 08:47:08 03/29/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Room available for Worlds -- Debbie, 06:47:09 03/29/19 Fri
    Room available for Worlds April 13 - 18 at Springhill Suites Greensboro. Room is a suite with 1 King bed and a sofa bed, includes breakfast daily. 139 USD per night. Message me at debshad592@gmail.com if interested.

• McGRATH FEIS (Sun Apr 7) – Champ registration re-opening! -- QuickFeis, 18:56:28 03/25/19 Mon
    💛 ☘️🔷 McGrath Feis 🔷 ☘️💛☘️ 🔷 McGrath Feis 🔷 ☘️💛

Be sure to go to QuickFeis to register for the:

McGRATH FEIS
    (Sunday – April 7 – Hyatt Regency Dulles)

The Feis organizers decided to re-open CHAMPIONSHIP registration this WEDNESDAY AT NOON to the first 25 PAID entries!

And of course GRADES registration is still wide open!

ALL ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT!
    Remember - your registration is not complete until your full payment is made.

I look forward to seeing you there! – Bettina from QuickFeis

💛 ☘️🔷 McGrath Feis 🔷 ☘️💛☘️ 🔷 McGrath Feis 🔷 ☘️💛

• Room available for World's -- Bridgeen (Wey), 07:58:46 03/24/19 Sun
    Room available for world's
    Friday, April 12, 2019
    Monday, April 15, 2019
    4 guests
    Room Rate: USD 169.00
    Room Type: Traditional Queen and pull out bed
    Grandover hotel (closet to venue) and 4*
    Please pm me
    Thanks!

• WORLDS SPRAY TAN - GREENBORO, NC -- Meg Smith/Spray Tan Cali, 18:11:51 03/23/19 Sat
    Sunkissed Golden/Spray Tan California is your preferred SPRAY TAN VENDOR for WORLDS in GREENBORO, NC.
    Book your appointments at WWW.SUNKISSEDGOLDEN.COM
    It is easier on your phone in some cases versus laptops and computers.
    If you have any problems at all with payments on line, you can call or text Liz at 253-245-0165 or email her at liz10255@yahoo.com and she can manually put your appointment in and you can pay at the event.
    We have sprayed at Irish Dance events for 8 years now and understand the level of color that is expected and will deliver that 😊
    If you need to communicate about this post, please do it directly with Liz as we are not monitoring questions and feedback thru this message board.

• Has anyone ever used Golden Stan - the official tanning vendor for Worlds -- Worried, 17:42:29 03/21/19 Thu
    Anyone ever use them? You don’t shower after 24 hours. How does it look?

Replies:

• I have 2 rooms in block available at Grandover 4/16-20 -- Email inside, 11:55:39 03/21/19 Thu
    One is King and the other is double queen
    Dancer injured! Will transfer at a discounted rate

Replies:

• Worlds Ball & Graduation -- Dance mum, 00:40:20 03/20/19 Wed
    Hi does anyone have information regarding the Ball at Worlds and the graduation please? We are travelling from overseas and have not heard anything! Would appreciate a time/day.Thank you all

Replies:

• Worlds Hotel Available -- MissingWorlds, 12:40:06 03/19/19 Tue
    Greensboro Marriott Downtown
    2 Double Beds
    Sunday, 4/14 thru Friday, 4/19
    Can be shortened to any two nights.

Replies:

• McGRATH FEIS closing online registration SOON! -- QuickFeis, 06:49:27 03/18/19 Mon
    💛 ☘️🔷 McGrath Feis 🔷 ☘️💛☘️ 🔷 🔷 ☘️💛

Be sure to go to QuickFeis to register for the:

McGRATH FEIS
    (Sunday – April 7 – Hyatt Regency Dulles)

LATE FEES start tonight!
    Registration will end at midnight on Wednesday March 18th.
    Sorry but all championship competitions have capped – no more champ new entries will be accepted!
    🔷 Lots of championship perpetual trophies!
    🔷 Lots of good team competitions!
    🔷 Fun Charity Treble Reel!
    🔷 Nice variety of vendors!

I look forward to seeing you there! – Bettina from QuickFeis

💛 ☘️🔷 McGrath Feis 🔷 ☘️💛☘️ 🔷 🔷 ☘️💛

Replies:

• Wristband/Tickets to Worlds -- DCDanceMom, 19:48:23 03/16/19 Sat
    Since Worlds are so close to home this year, my dd and I are considering taking a little road trip down to Greensboro to watch some of the competitions. Does anyone know if we need to purchase some sort of entrance ticket or wristband? Thanks!

Replies:

• I am Canadian so that may be a pain to get. Looking for local spray tans -- if anyone knows??, 15:29:27 03/12/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Question about new rules -- ?, 11:53:15 03/12/19 Tue
    Question now that everyone can stay in prelim for a year after they get their final first regardless of whether it was in the same year or subsequent years. Does this mean if a dancer does not qualify for NAIDC at oireachtas, and they continue to compete in prelim even though they have their firsts, that they cannot compete at NAIDC? I would assume they would have to compete in open before the May 1st deadline.

Replies:

• Hello GSO locals, do you have any tried and true spray tan salons near the venue? -- No name, 17:55:46 03/11/19 Mon
    Based on what I know of the official tanning vendors, their process is not right for my dd. One does not allow a rinse off which is not feasible if dancing for two days.

I can order feistan but impossible to get off for weeks.

I have already googled local salons but looking for recommendations

Replies:

• Available: 2 Queen Room for NANS July 1-8, Fairmont -- Southern Mom, 09:28:01 03/10/19 Sun
    I have a 2 Queen beds room at the Fairmont available for NANS. The reservation is for a week. It can be shortened as long as 2 night’s fall within the reservation date range. If interested, email MMcKMD@gmail.com. Happy to pass it along.

Replies:

• Moving to St Mary’s GA -- Schools in GA?, 08:37:42 03/10/19 Sun
    So a friend of ours has a son who REALLY wants to start Irish dance but they’re moving to St Mary’s Georgia- they’ve looked at Legacy but they’re not sure if the beginner classes will match up with school schedules for their boys.
    Any where else I can recommend to them?

Replies:

• Could use some advice -- Foodie, 19:52:22 03/09/19 Sat
    Hello Southern friends! Starting to think about our trip to Worlds next month 😱. We are a family of 4 and will need grocery delivery to our hotel. Just checked Amazon Prime Now delivery and Greensboro doesn’t seem to be listed as an option. Does anyone have advice on best local options? I am thinking I could maybe have dry food shipped to hotel direct from amazon and find local grocery for perishables, but would love any locals to chime in.

Replies:

• The Hurley Feis on Sunday, May 26th is now open for registration on www.feisweb.com. -- Hurley Feis Committee, 05:53:56 03/09/19 Sat
    Join us at the spacious Show Place Arena in Maryland close to both DC and Annapolis on Memorial Day Weekend! All information can be found at http://feis.hurleyirishdancers.com.

• Magnolia State Feis & Feis New Orleans & LA State Championships -- Feis Committee, 14:39:04 03/08/19 Fri
    Please join us Memorial Day weekend for some Southern Hospitality at our two day feiseanna in New Orleans, hosted by the Ryan School of Irish Dance, New Orleans.

Saturday, May 25th-The 3rd Annual Magnolia State Feis and
    Sunday, May 26th-The 30th Annual Feis New Orleans and LA State Championships.
    - Grade exams 1 – 10 Friday afternoon/pm
    - 4 stages (one Champ and 3 Grades) both days
    - First Feis offered Saturday.
    - Suppementary Prelim competition on Saturday with FRESH PANEL
    - Soft shoe Perpetual Trophy special for U10 thru U15 on Saturday
    - Double Reel Perpetual Trophy special for 16 & O on Sunday
    - Adult (19 +) Trad Set Dance off On Saturday. Open to any level. The 1st place winner receives a week TUITION FREE to Camp Rince Ceol's Adult Summer Camp!
    - Sashes & trophies for top three placers in Champs on Saturday
    - 30th annual commemorative sashes and crystal awards for top three Champ placers on Sunday
    - Music competitions held on Friday evening
    - Baking comp on Saturday/Art comp on Sunday
    - Live Irish Music sessions during feis
    - Great Local and Irish Vendors
    - Online results included with Registration

Registration is now open on FeisWorx.

Replies:

• floor board suggestions for busking? -- --, 23:10:01 03/06/19 Wed
    Looking for ideas for some type of flooring to use when busking alone on St. Paddy's day. Trying to find something cheaper and moveable that would still create good noise.

Replies:

• Worlds Makeup Appointments -- Jade Daley MUA (Daley), 15:15:22 03/06/19 Wed
    https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d4eacaf2ca2fb6-worlds

Jade has been creating looks for Irish dancers at both the local and National scene and is excited to bring her services to this years worlds in Greensboro, NC. Jade has worked for the past 5+ years not only for Irish dance, but doing photo shoots, weddings, proms and other special occasions.

Airbrush foundation that will look fresh through all your rounds. Professional products featured such as: James Charles, Morphe, Jaclyn Hill, Jeffree Star and more.

Price includes a free pair of Morphe lashes and lip touch ups (or other mishaps) through out the day.

SPECIAL TEAM PRICING...contact Jade by clicking on Jade Daley MUA

• Worlds timetable:The Girls Ceili 11-13 is listed on Mon one page and Tues on another -- mom, 19:16:15 03/05/19 Tue
    Has anyone else noticed that on the top level it states Girls Ceili - Minor (11-13) on Monday but it is actually on the schedule for Tuesday?

Replies:

• How do you see round scores for champs on efeis? -- Thanks!, 21:40:22 03/04/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Worlds question -- Curious, 17:10:24 03/04/19 Mon
    I live in NC but have family in Ohio who would like to come down to watch their grand daughter dance at Worlds. Since we don't have to pay the $100 entrance fee for being in the certain mileage and the family is staying at my house would they have to pay or are they free as well? Who checks on whether or not where people live?

Replies:

• Inishfree Bluebonnet Feis March 30-31, Ft Worth, TX -- Come feis in Texas!, 09:06:02 03/01/19 Fri
    The Inishfree Bluebonnet Feis is 4 short weeks away!
    Our schedule:
    Saturday:
    Open and Preliminary Championships (Oldest age groups first)
    Open Figures
    Championship specials will be held throughout the day after each age group.
    Music and singing competitions will be Saturday right after the dancing competitions are finished.

Sunday:
    Supplemental Preliminary Championships (Blackout for Supplemental Prelims)
    Beginner I – Prizewinner
    Beginner Figures
    Art and Baking competition will be Sunday morning with entries due by 10:00 am.

Radisson Hotel Ft Worth North Fossil Creek
    Free breakfast buffet vouchers with hotel reservations.

Registration on Feisworx.

Replies:

• What dance schools would be the closest to Cheverly, MD? -- MAR mom, 08:42:40 02/28/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Southern Region did very well at All-Irelands, nice results! -- ., 08:14:04 02/23/19 Sat

• What schools are near Haverhill, NC? -- Looking, 11:26:49 02/22/19 Fri
    what schools are near the Haverhill area? I know a new restaurant looking for dancers for St Patrick’s day weekend.

Replies:

• Worlds Host hotel room available -- Sheraton Greensboro, 07:53:10 02/22/19 Fri
    I have tdouble bed room at the Sheraton Greensboro for Sunday 4/14 until Friday 4/19 if anyone is interested. Leave me a message and I will email you.

Replies:

• Garden State Feis Announcement -- GSF Committee, 09:32:43 02/21/19 Thu
    Registration for the Garden State Feis on March 3rd will remain open until Monday 2/25 with no late fees. Hope to see you all there!

• Walsh Kelly -- Curious, 17:47:21 02/19/19 Tue
    Any idea when Walsh Kelly schedule will be out? Trying to figure if we need to get a hotel. Thanks.

Replies:

• Feis Na Tara Saturday: Missing stuff. Please check to see if you picked up by mistake. -- Susan Carroll, 12:02:23 02/19/19 Tue
    If you were at The Feis Na Tara on Saturday evening, please check your bags to see if maybe you picked up my daughter's hard shoes and soft shoes (which were in a plastic grocery bag) or a small, white Land's End style, zippered, white, canvas bag that contained a Drake jacket, Adidas pants, a navy blue and white headpiece, a tin whistle, and sparkle socks. We left the bags on a chair in Ballroom C, while we attended Mass in the auditorium. When Mass was over they were gone. This would be between 6:15 and 7:00 pm on Saturday evening. Nothing has been found either through the feis lost and found or through the hotel. My daughter's hard shoes are the ones she was going to wear to Worlds and are not so replaceable right now. Thank you for checking to see! They just disappeared!

• Magnolia State Feis and Feis New Orleans & LA State Championships -- Northern dancer, 18:14:58 02/18/19 Mon
    Does anyone know if either of these Feiseanna will have a second chance option?

Replies:

• Inishfree Feis Sunday February 24th -- Only 3 days left to enter, 04:58:05 02/18/19 Mon
    Only 3 days left! Don't forget to register at Feisweb.com!

• Is Feis Culkin happening this year? NAFC has Teelin scheduled but not Culkin. Anyone have any idea? -- Dancer, 08:55:45 02/17/19 Sun
    Would be a shame if it wasnt a double this year.

Replies:

• Worlds tanner -- Tir na nOg, 16:52:44 02/16/19 Sat
    Tir na nOg will be at Worlds for makeup, hair and tanning!! Visit www.aohalloran.com to book and IG - @aohalloran_greenbeautyspa for pics of SRO 2018 in Houston

• Inishfree Feis Sunday February 24th -- Only 1 week left!, 19:32:59 02/15/19 Fri
    Don't miss out on the fun! Register today at Feisweb.com!

• Worlds vendors? -- MH, 19:54:48 02/14/19 Thu
    Where is vendor list for worlds? NANS has info out but can’t find a thing for Greensboro. Tanning vendor?

Replies:

• Good Luck to everyone traveling to All Irelands! -- Kick some butt!, 14:18:46 02/14/19 Thu

• Grade Exams -- DB, 13:30:46 02/14/19 Thu
    Does anyone know approximately when the examiners will be announced for the Orlando feis grade exams? DD needs to make sure the examiner is different from previous examiners before purchasing tickets (coming from out of state) Thank you!

Replies:

• Texas State Championships & Feis and Cowtown Feis 3/1-3 -- McTeggart Feis Committee, 12:28:52 02/12/19 Tue
    Texas State Championships & Feis and Cowtown Feis 3/1-3
    February 15th is the last day to register for Texas State Championships & Feis and Cowtown Feis without a late fee.

The feiseanna will be held on Friday, March 1 (Music competitions) and Saturday, March 2 (Texas State Championships - all dance competitions) and Sunday, March 3 (Cowtown Feis - all competitions).

Super easy to fly into DFW!

*Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel*
    Highway 114 + Esters Boulevard
    4440 W. John Carpenter Freeway
    Irving, Texas 75063
    Phone: 972- 929-8400 or 800-345-5251

A copy of the feis syllabus is available in the Feis Info area of the FeisWorx website.

This year’s feiseanna features single age groups for Open champs (Texas State only), new Adult Championships, and First Feis competitions! We have 6 stages!

The schedule for both feiseanna will be: beginner figures, grades, then championships.

• Inishfree Feis -- Julie, 10:38:40 02/12/19 Tue
    Inishfree Feis is quickly approaching...don't miss out!! Visit Feisweb to enter today.

• Accommodation at Worlds -- Ciara Chaomhanach, 03:04:35 02/12/19 Tue
    I have two rooms booked at Drury Inn and Suites, 0.6 miles from the Worlds venue that we are unable to use due to injury. They are booked for 17-20 of April 18-20 April respectively. Please contact me if you are interested.

• anyone have name of the vendor at SRO that made buckles? She was by herself next to shamrock photo? -- Never received buckles, 12:27:03 02/11/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis - Once again, Hats off to you and congratulations ! Amazing day yesterday! -- Inside!, 06:49:01 02/10/19 Sun
    Can't applaud you all more for how you continue to set the standard for a well run feis! Beautiful venue, awesome awards, vendor room fabulous, stages ran fast, volunteers so amazing, and the whole thing was run so organized! Its a breath of fresh air! We can't wait to come back year after year. You rocked it! THANK YOU!

-DC Family

Replies:

• Garden State Feis Announcement: -- GSF Committee, 07:29:06 02/09/19 Sat
    The Garden State Feis is still open for entries at FeisWeb.com, and we are waiving late fees. Please join us for a great feis!

• Raleigh Feis stage 1 estimate? -- Thanks., 18:37:02 02/08/19 Fri

• Brehon Rooms Available -- SSweeney, 09:25:35 02/08/19 Fri
    Two hotel reservations at the Brehon in Killarney for arrival on Friday, February 15th - departure on Tuesday, February 19th - Room Type Superior Deluxe
    Email if interested

• Inishfree Feis -- Julie, 15:02:55 02/07/19 Thu
    The Inishfree Feis on February 24 is open for entries on Feisweb. There will be second chance competitions available for prelim dancers. Don't miss out!

Replies:

• FEIS NA NOLLAG 2019 -- Donny Golden School NY, 04:58:53 02/05/19 Tue
    ☘️🍎Feis na Nollag late fee has been waived!! Enter now via feisweb.com! Entries Close 2/10/19. 🍎See you in Brooklyn.

• The 8th Annual Feis at the Beach is now open for registration on Feisweb.com -- FAB Committee, 03:17:42 02/05/19 Tue
    Our feis will be held on Saturday, April 27th at the Wildwoods Convention Center. Spread the word! See you down the shore!!

• Registration has opened on Quickfeis for the Dayton Feis! -- www.quickfeis.com, 17:01:38 02/04/19 Mon
    Registration has opened on Quickfeis!

New this year, we are offering "2nd Chance" for Novice through Preliminary Championship. Sashes will be awarded to all 1st-3rd place winners in both PC competitions!

We will also be presenting the first annual Jack Richens Memorial Trophy to the first place winner in the boys U16 Open Championship competition!

We hope to see you at the Hobart Arena on April 27th!

www.quickfeis.com

• Maryland/Chesapeake feis -- Wondering, 10:24:30 02/04/19 Mon
    We were just wondering what happened to the Maryland/Chesapeake winterfeises that took place. Do not see for this year on any registration site.

Replies:

• Garden State Feis Reminder -- GSF Committee, 04:41:23 02/02/19 Sat
    The Garden State Feis will be held on Sunday March 3rd in Kenilworth, NJ. We are currently waiving all late fees until our feis closing date. We hope to see you all there.

• Raleigh Feis - Start estimate time for 718 OC on Sat.? -- tnx, 16:46:22 02/01/19 Fri

• va colonial feis, does "back to back" on the schedule mean concurrent? -- thanks!, 16:07:04 02/01/19 Fri

• RALEIGH FEIS registration closes THIS WEDNESDAY! -- QuickFeis, 09:22:07 01/29/19 Tue

RALEIGH FEIS
    (Sat & Sun February 9-10 – Durham, NC)

Online registration will close THIS Wednesday January 30th at www.quickfeis.com!!!

💚 Special 8 Hand – Special two-round ceili competition Saturday night!

Replies:

• Raleigh Feis schedule out yet? -- mum, 07:29:24 01/29/19 Tue

• Any chance the SRO will be back in New Orleans within the next few years? -- SRDancer, 08:40:01 01/27/19 Sun

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis updates -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 07:51:14 01/26/19 Sat
    A few updates since we are in the final countdown for #raleighfeis 2019!
    * If you have signed up and not paid, then please head over to quick Feis! We stop accepting entries on 1/30 and we want as many people as possible to get to dance!
    * We are expecting larger numbers this year and have schools from all over the US coming to compete so we are opening registration FRIDAY evening and encourage you to utilize this time so Saturday morning lines are not as long and we can run on schedule!
    * Our t-shirts are PREORDER only and the last day to order a shirt is 1/30- you can pick these up when you register!
    * Our vendors will be open from 7-9 Friday evening, we have some AMAZING vendors joining us this year, so please support them!

• Tanning Makeup Hair -- Tir na nOg, 11:54:08 01/25/19 Fri
    Tir na nOg will be on site in Greensboro at the Sheraton for all your tanning makeup and hair needs for the entire week! Book now at www.aohalloran.com. New line of tanning colors with additives to make you World Stage ready! We are ready to make you shine!

Replies:

• Beautiful Rising Star design suitabl for an athletic build, 5'-5'3" tall dancer -- ., 03:46:08 01/24/19 Thu
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2397304790297081&set=pcb.2437292023205269&type=3&theater&ifg=1

• Don't miss out on the Rose & Shamrock Feis and Festival! -- Rose & Shamrock, 18:40:45 01/23/19 Wed
    The Rose & Shamrock Feis is coming soon on Saturday, February 16th. Complete your registration today on Feisweb! Our no solo costumes/no wigs feis, held in the beautiful downtown Lancaster Marriott and Convention Center runs alongside a full FREE (did we mention FREE!) admission Celtic Festival featuring an entire day of live bands, re-enactors, clans and societies, workshops, vendors and delicious food. Come for the feis and stay for the weekend. There is something for everyone to enjoy!

Changes/additions to this year's competition:
    -NEW U6 and U7 pre-champ competitions!
    -A 3 round Adult Championship Competition with 3 judges!
    -Music Scholarship competition!
    -Higher age groups for Prizewinner Competitions!
    -Elevated Champ Stages covered with marley flooring and edged with tape!

Back again this year:
    -Parade of Champions on the main Festival stage for all Open Champ Winners
    -Gift card awards for music competitors
    -8-hand competitions
    -Special Needs Competition
    -First Feis Competition
    -Irish Art & Baking Competitions

Check out all we have to offer at www.roseandshamrock.org!

• Fundraising Opportunity for ALL Dancing Schools -- KILOGEAR CUT, 04:44:52 01/23/19 Wed
    Check out the amazing T-Shirt/Tank Top KILOGEAR CUT designed called ‘Eye on The Prize’ for The World’s this year! They're offering a special fundraising opportunity for any dancing school to help with how expensive this time of year can be with travel, flights, hotels, etc.! This is an opportunity for every dancer in a school to go out and help raise money and support their qualifiers regardless of whether or not they are actually competing at The Worlds themselves.
    Here’s how it works:
    1. Share this information with your dancing school/teacher/friends
    2. Place your studio order ASAP by using our online order form: goo.gl/forms/GgiBgwuVRadVXdx92
    3. 10% of all orders will go right back to the school for the school to use as the school sees fit!
    4. This fundraiser is ONLY open until Feb 4th!
    Email CUT@KILOGEAR.com with any questions on your orders!!

Replies:

• Worlds photographer -- Vanessa, 03:34:19 01/23/19 Wed
    Who are the official photographers at worlds? Is it Shamrock?

Replies:

• Looking for your favorite regional vendors! -- Sparkling Stepper, 18:45:12 01/22/19 Tue
    Sparkling Stepper is looking for vendors in the Southern region!

To cut down shipping costs for our dancers, we are looking for vendors across the US who would like to add our product to their inventory. If you're a Sparkling Stepper shopper let us know which vendors you love to shop at!

Vendors seeking Sparkling Stepper product at wholesale costs can e-mail Sparkling Stepper directly (e-mail is linked in post!)

Replies:

• Worlds Hotel Available - Grandover Resort and Conference Center -- Lelia Brennan, 16:52:58 01/21/19 Mon
    Room available at the Grandover Resort and Conference Center

Arrival Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
    Departure Date: Monday, April 22, 2019
    Number of guests: 3
    Room Rate: USD 169.00
    Rate Name: World Irish Dancing Championship
    Room Type: Traditional King Accessible Non Smoking

Number of nights as well as name can be transferred.
    Please email me at lbren_6885@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Replies:

• 2 Day Muggivan feis in New Orleans... SO disappointed -- Feis Mom, 10:09:23 01/21/19 Mon
    I have to say how disappointed we were as a feis family after this weekends Krewe and Jazz feis. 1 stage made comps run to 6pm, 3 judges meant no new panel for second chance (isn't that what second chance means?), hotel was filthy and smelled, issues and mistakes with results, trophies were used or old? (They had scrapes, dents, scratches and marks all over them.) Love to visit New Orleans but sadly will not be going to Muggivan feis next year.

Replies:

• I am doing a project about dance memories for my dd. Inside -- Please and thanks, 07:32:25 01/21/19 Mon
    Does anyone know where to look for locations of past SROireachtas and NAIDC from 2001 till present.

• Texas State Championships & Feis and Cowtown Feis 3/1-3 -- McT Feis admin, 05:57:00 01/19/19 Sat
    We are pleased to announce that the Texas State Championships & Feis and Cowtown Feis are open for registrations. The feiseanna will be held on Friday, March 1 (Music competitions) and Saturday, March 2 (Texas State Championships - all dance competitions) and Sunday, March 3 (Cowtown Feis - all competitions).

*Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel*
    Highway 114 + Esters Boulevard
    4440 W. John Carpenter Freeway
    Irving, Texas 75063
    Phone: 972- 929-8400 or 800-345-5251

A copy of the feis syllabus is available in the Feis Info area of the FeisWorx website.

This year’s feiseanna features single age groups for Open champs (Texas State only), new Adult Championships, and First Feis competitions!

The schedule for both feiseanna will be: beginner figures, grades, then championships.

Entries are due by February 15 to avoid late fees.

Replies:

• 2nd Chance Prelims added to O'Rourke Feis -- LuAnn O'Rourke, ADCRG, 12:57:40 01/18/19 Fri
    O'Rourke Irish Dance Foundation 9th Annual Feis, Saturday, February 2nd

Second Chanced Prelims have been added to our feis being held at the beautiful SUNY Purchase Performing Arts Center. You will have the opportunity to dance in front of a brand new panel!

Entries for all levels including a 3 Round Adult Championship are still open and close January 26th. All stages are covered with Marley. Perpetual trophies for 1st place Prelims and Open with the exception of the Second Chance Prelim. Sashes for Top 5 Prelim and Open.

Adjudicators:
    Neil Regan, TX : Sean Regan, NY: Patrick McCarthy-Beach, TX: John O’Keefe, CT: Maura Glynn, FL: Sharon McSweeney, CA: Kerry Broderick, NY: Eileen McDonough-Morr, NY: Maureen Hamilton, NJ: Maggie Ritnour, NY: Helaine Sanders, NY: Megan Hickey, NY

Musicians
    Niall Mulliigan: Krista Charles: Brian Glynn: Catarina Furlong: Patty Morrrissey: Billy Furlong: Kevin Forde: Karen Conway

Lots of friendly volunteers, easy parking, healthy choices at concessions and "Lucille's Famous Irish Soda Bread".

• Would someone please post a link to the upcoming SRO locations - next 3 years or so? -- Thanks, 11:23:54 01/18/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis registration closing in TWO WEEKS! -- QuickFeis, 17:49:32 01/16/19 Wed
    Be sure to go to QuickFeis to register for the Durham, NC:

RALEIGH FEIS
    (Sat & Sun February 9-10)

Online registration will close on Wednesday January 30th!!!

This is an awesome feis offering:
    💚 Special 8 Hand – Special two-round ceili competition Saturday night!

• Looking at 2019 SR feis schedule. No Irish Channel, no Celtic Rose, Celtic Star, Hotlanta... -- Planning ahead, 14:35:34 01/15/19 Tue

Replies:
  • Thanks! If it helps... -- SRO Dancer, 12:43:08 01/14/19 Mon
    ... Most of the adults I know that compete at championships no longer sign up for grades, but only championships. At the last Culkin and Teelin feiseanna, there were over 20 adults signed up each day =) The earlier you offer a championship, the more likely the adults will mark it in their calendars and sign up. Thank you so much for considering!

Replies:

• Agree. But besides that, modesty ought to come back into style -- Op, 08:30:18 01/14/19 Mon

Replies:
  • Raleigh Feis champ cap -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 17:58:54 01/13/19 Sun
    Our champ cap has just been reached. Please pay for your registrations, as we want to accommodate all champs who wish to dance!

Replies:

• Interesting! Just noticed there is a modesty rule listed by CLRG! . Fantastic! -- Inside..., 17:14:03 01/13/19 Sun
    (although its never policed but TC's and parents should read it to their kids...) . Very useful and something to keep in mind at Feises. Can't count how many times i see young ladies walking around in jog bra tops and dresses folded over. Please remind your dancers:

MODESTY RULE (From An Coimisiun)
    Changing costumes, dressing and undressing of
    dancers will not be acceptable in the halls or public
    areas. For the sake of modesty and in the interests of
    safety of young people, dancers will not be permitted
    to walk around the feis scantily dressed

Replies:

• McGrath Feis 4/7/19 is open on QuickFeis -- welgosj, 06:04:04 01/13/19 Sun
    Claddagh Irish Dance Association is pleased to present the 6th Annual McGrath Feis. We have a great hotel venue, located next to Washington Dulles Airport. Please join us for the last competition before Worlds!

NEW this year…
    Special two-round 8-hand competitions
    Adult ceili and figures
    Charity treble reel for all ages, including adults

Adjudicators- Caroline Duggan, Rose Fearon, Sean Flynn, Terry Gillan, Gary Healy, John Heinzman, Rose Kenny, Kim Lancaster, Philip Owens

Medal rounds for Prelim and Open Champs
    Embroidered sashes for top 3 in Prelim and Open Champs
    Breakfast and lunch concessions offered by hotel
    FREE parking

Replies:

• Raleigh Feis updates -- RaleighFeisSocialMedia, 14:31:39 01/12/19 Sat
    We are less than a month away from the 2019 Raleigh Feis!
    We have a TON of exciting things going on this year including:
    * Double elimination teams competition Saturday
    *Refeis that dress (ft. In Irish dance magazine) will be running our dress room...

Replies:

• Coming from a cold weather state so the weather is a plus. -- Heart of Texas Feis, 12:09:31 01/10/19 Thu
    However, is the feis itself worth doing as an older teen OC? Venue, competition, awards?

Replies:

• Wisconsin Spring Feis will be offering Exams for Grades 11 and 12 on Friday, May 3, 2019. -- Wisconsin Spring Feis, 18:51:06 01/09/19 Wed
    Applications and supporting documentation must be submitted by February 28, 2019. The syllabus and application forms may be accessed on our Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/Wisconsin-Spring-Feis-and-Celtic-Spirit-Feis-Weekend-1669238250031032/

• Shamrock Feis -- Shamrock Feis Committee, 11:05:43 01/09/19 Wed
    Shamrock Feis 2/3/19 is open on Feisweb! Don’t forget to sign up. The syllabus can be found under our Facebook event and adjudicators on our website. We hope to see you there!

• Good morning! The Garden State Feis is open for entries at FeisWeb.com. -- GSF Committee, 10:22:45 01/09/19 Wed
    We are excited to be hosting our first Adult Championship competition, celebrating the lifetime dedication these dancers have made to our sport!

We expect a large number of championship entries as we are the last feis in the Mid-Atlantic region prior to the start of the World Championships. Please enter early so that your champ dancers have one last chance to shine before heading to Greensboro.

Note that the last date to enter without a late fee is February 1st.

• Hair and Make up appointment now live for New Orleans, Raleigh and Stone Mountain/Feis na Tara -- Celtic Curls, 09:43:47 01/09/19 Wed
    visit our Facebook page. They are all pinned to the top! Looking forward to a great new year and feis season!

https://www.facebook.com/celticcurls/

• Does anyone know counts for U12 prelims in New Orleans? -- Amber Leigh, 19:25:18 01/08/19 Tue
    I haven't paid for the Nola feiseanna yet because the numbers seem low. I don't want to miss the opportunity for four chances, but I also don't want to pay and find out there aren't enough U12 and my 11yo dancer is combined with older dancers. Does anyone know the counts?

Replies:

• O'Rourke Feis 2/2/19 is open on Feisweb.com -- O'Rourke Foundation, 06:47:15 01/07/19 Mon
    The O'Rourke Foundation is pleased to present the 9th Annual O'Rourke Feis. Same great venue, same great volunteers.

NEW this year...
    Adult trad sets
    Open senior ladies increased to 21 and over

Adjudicators-Sean Reagan, NY, Neil Reagan, TX, Patrick McCarthy-Beach, TX, Helaine Sanders, NY, John O'Keefe. CT, Maura Glynn, SC, Sharon MacSweeney, CA, Maggie Ritnour, NY, Megan Hickey, NY, Kerry Broderick, NY, Maureen Hamilton, NJ, Eileen McDonagh Morr, NY

3 Grades stages, 3 Champs stages, Marley in all theatres.
    2 concessions areas with quite an impressive menu of healthy items. Breakfast and lunch. And don't miss out on our delicious soda bread. We'll be offering lots of breakfast options from bagels and donuts to fruit and yogurt. There will be a lunch special that includes sandwich, chips and a drink. !

Medals rounds for Open Champs
    Sashes for top 5 in Prelim and Open Champs
    Perpetual trophies for all Prelim and Open Champs
    FeisWeb deluxe tabulation service
    Large parking lot right outside PAC

Supervised dress shop, $5 per dress
    Great Raffles prizes

• How was open champs at Muggivan today? Stages, etc go well? -- hope to go in '20, 14:14:44 01/06/19 Sun

Replies:
  • If I live in raleigh and want to drive to see worlds comps do I have to pay facility fee. -- old dance mom, 08:58:08 01/06/19 Sun

Replies:
  • How can a dancer with 2 firsts in prelim in 2018 still be dancing in prelim? Have the rules changed? -- --, 19:01:04 01/05/19 Sat
    According to her own school's syllabus, they have not. Sure the TC reads the syllabus for her own feis.

Replies:

• Anyone know the venue for SRO 2019 in DC? Just curious... -- IDM, 13:01:46 01/05/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Muggivan feis today -- posting awards updates anywhere on Social media? -- mum, 07:03:57 01/05/19 Sat

Replies:
  • Is Legacy by the Sea Feis happening this year? -- Not on NAFC schedule, 14:32:37 01/04/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Feisworx says dd's competitions have 14 & 19 dancers. Schedule says 12 & 15. Why would that be? -- How do I plan?, 09:33:31 01/04/19 Fri

Replies:
  • Are the adjudicators for the Raleigh feis posted anywhere? -- Wondering, 20:04:14 01/03/19 Thu

Replies:
  • Feis na Nollag -- Donny Golden School, 19:14:11 01/03/19 Thu

Feis na Nollag ‘19 is Open for Entries
    FEISWEB.COM
    February 17, 2019
    Kingsborough CC * Brooklyn, NY.

NEW THIS YEAR: Contemporary Set Comps

Adjudicators: Laureen O’Neill James, John O’Keefe, Siobhan Moore, Joan Cass, Joanie Cass, Maureen Armstrong, Maggie Ritnour, Noreen McAleer, Kerry Broderick, more TBA
    Musicians: Dom & Kathleen Lavin, Billy Furlong, Annemarie Acosta Williams, Krista Charles, Niall Mulligan, more TBA
    Vendors: Fay’s Shoes, Head for the World, Dance Bling, & Feis Head
    We will also have a selection of breakfast and lunch items in the cafeteria, the chili and beef barley soup go quickly!
    Entries Open w/o late fee until 2/3
    Entries Close 2/10
    Mail in Payments Only
    So, in order to prevent entries from being deleted, please send fees promptly.
    There is no central local hotel to arrange a group rate. We recommend the hotels local to JFK and Newark Airports which are a convenient distance from our venue.
    We are looking forward to a fantastic day of Irish culture and so hope you will join us in Brooklyn!!

• Don't forget to register for the 2019 Rose & Shamrock Feis! -- -Admin, 09:47:38 01/02/19 Wed
    We are open for registration on Feisweb! Please note that we did reach our cap last year and had a waiting list so if you're considering attending, please sign up ASAP.

Please note the changes to this year's competition:
    -A new U6 pre-champ competition
    -A new U7 pre-champ competition
    -A 3 round adult championship competition with 3 judges.
    -Scholarships for certain music competition winners.
    -Higher age groups in our Prizewinner Competitions.
    -Champ Stages covered with marley and the edges marked with tape.

We will continue to offer the following:
    -Parade of Champions on the main Festival stage for all Open Champ Winners
    -For Grade Stages, we will once again be using the same stages used for the Pittsburgh Halloween Feis, Pittsburgh Fall Feis, Pittsburgh Winter Feis, Tessie Burke Feis, & West Virginia Feis. (A massive thanks to the Irish Centre of Pittsburgh for their continued support of our event!)
    -Gift card awards & Scholarships for Music Competitors
    -8-hand competitions
    -Special Needs Competition
    -First Feis Competition
    -Irish Art & Baking Competitions
    -A full FREE admission Celtic Festival runs alongside our feis.
    -No Solo Costumes, No Wigs Feis.

• Heard from parents that possible Saints playoff game on the 20th will cancel jazz feis entries. -- SRDancer, 06:55:41 01/02/19 Wed

Replies:
  • Does anyone have some great fundraisers that have been easy and worked for your dance school? -- Thanks!, 11:44:00 12/29/18 Sat
    Trying to find new ideas to help dancers going to NANs and Worlds.

Replies:

• No Tampa Feis in Feb next year? -- Sad if it’s so!, 15:49:38 12/28/18 Fri

Replies:
  • please post a link to the dances for the SRO 2019 per age group. -- Thanks, 09:27:52 12/28/18 Fri

Replies:
  • Pittsburgh Winter Feis - Saturday, December 29 and December 30 -- Julie, 16:02:06 12/26/18 Wed
    The Used Dress/Vest Room will be open on Saturday from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. until noon on Sunday.

The cost is $5.00 for one dress and $10.00 for two or more (not to exceed $10.00).

Safe Travels to all!!!

• ID research - ALL Irish dancers, please fill out this SHORT survey on dance injuries bit.ly/ibdance -- ID mom, 08:42:39 12/26/18 Wed
    ID research - Please help a Southern Region International Baccalaureate senior by filling out this short survey on Irish Dance and injuries... If you can share it, even better!!! bit.ly/ibdance

• When does NAN's info come out? Hotel block, schedule (I know July 1-7), etc... -- 1st time qualifier, 05:47:22 12/26/18 Wed

Replies:
  • MAR is giving away worlds jackets for their dancers. Who at SR can we hit up for this? -- Any idea whom?, 10:58:09 12/23/18 Sun
    Curious. What a neat idea.

Replies:

Error, forum threads exceeds limit. Message database may be damaged. Admin should try rebuilding.
    Archives: 1234 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.