VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

Irish Dance Message Board - Southern Region
Welcome to the Irish Dance Message Board for the Southern Region. This board will be moderated to maintain a friendly, fun and supportive forum - in true Southern Region style! If you read any message that you deem inappropriate please email me @ srmessageboard@yahoo.com and I will remove it at your request.....Thanks...Have fun and enjoy!

• Fall is almost here! Don't wait to start looking for your next dress! -- motivated seller, 08:44:17 07/30/14 Wed
    Less than 1 year old. Approximate ages 11-13.
    http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/colorful-mark-devlin/

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• u13, u14, and u15 champions at Nations Capital? Were they good? -- ?, 18:07:08 07/29/14 Tue

Replies:
  • American Pride Feis - New Room Block Added -- APF Venue Chair, 13:35:57 07/29/14 Tue
    Gaylord Opryland informed us that we keep selling out of our room block, especially on Saturday night. They still have plenty, but have to add a new group each time they run out. If you try to book a room, and it shows that they aren't available, please email me before you give up on trying. They tell me that there are plenty.

• Prelim DD continues to get the "Eyes Up" comments. We have no classes in summer time, so she's on her own. Need some tips. thoughts, advice for her to use to get her eyes up. -- mom, 08:04:24 07/29/14 Tue
    she's on her own with practicing in basement till September. Any tips appreciated. We don't have a reliable mirror either on her practice stage. :-(

Replies:

• I see the ROI Feis is open on efeis but I can't seem to get a copy of the syllabus for this year. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? -- Thanks!, 07:30:07 07/29/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Savannah Feis in Rock Hill, SC Information -- Feis Committee, 04:30:12 07/29/14 Tue
    Here is some additional information concerning the Savannah Feis in Rock Hill, SC.

1. The feis will be held this Saturday, August 2, 2014 in Rock Hill, SC NOT IN Savannah, GA. The address of the venue is:
    The Palmetto Room at Historic Old Town Rock Hill
    150 East White Street
    Rock Hill, SC 29730

2. Registration will open at 7:00 AM on Saturday, August 2. There will be no registration on Friday evening.

3. The general running order of competitions is shown below. A detailed stage schedule will be posted on the RNE web site in the next day or two. (http://www.rincenaheireann.com/)
    - Preliminary Championships - 8:00 AM
    - Open Championships - not before 10:30 AM
    - Beginner through Prizewinner - not before 1:00 PM

4. As required by venue management, NO food or beverages other than water will be allowed in the venue. There are restaurants and a bakery cafe close by. No food will be sold in the venue. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks to all who have registered for this feis. We appreciate your support, and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday in Rock Hill, SC!

Replies:

• Lynn Atlantic City Feis nearing cap. -- Feis Cmte, 18:36:09 07/28/14 Mon
    We are nearing our cap for Lynn Atlantic City Feis especially for Prelim/Open. There are about 50 championship spots left. Unpaid entries may be deleted soon so please submit payment to preserve your registration. Sashes and medal rounds for Prelim and Open!

Hope you are all working hard on those fun treble routines for our Saturday night beach party in the Crown ballroom!

Follow the feis on FB and Twitter at "LYNNFEIS".

• Nations Capitol Feis -- Maura (Confused), 13:01:15 07/28/14 Mon
    How can a dancer fall twice and slip place 3rd in a comp? I'm not trying to stir the pot, just don't understand!

Replies:

• Smashing, Brilliant, Dazzling, First Rate Boys Vest for sale -- Any word but stunning, 22:13:18 07/27/14 Sun
    Every dress is advertised as "stunning" so I thought a synonym was appropriate for the boys!

My sons first solo vest is for sale. He qualified for Worlds in this. He really stands out in the line when everyone else is in some derivation of black.

Check it out on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261545005560?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

• The Willis Clan (from Tennessee and many former SRO champions and winners) made it to Radio City Music Hall on America's Got Talent. They will be performing live on Tuesday July 29th! Here is a preview. http://youtu.be/Gm5mGfNiltI Please spread the word as we will need America's votes to advance to the next round. Thank you! -- Willis Clan fan, 18:33:05 07/27/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Any Prelim u14 results from Nation's Cap Feis? -- thanks, 13:40:28 07/27/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Nations Capital Feis -- long day but great feis, great champ stages, and fabulous volunteers -- Thank you O'neill/James!!!, 13:21:25 07/27/14 Sun
    Love not having to drive too far either! Thanks for having this close to us beltway bandits!! Again your vols rock, especially Miss Pat downstairs on Stage 2.

Replies:

• Baltimore Broesler Feis now open on Feisweb! -- SR mom, 12:01:37 07/27/14 Sun

• Stage 7 Estimate/Set Dance Estimate (823) -- SRMama, 19:52:31 07/26/14 Sat
    Estimating a stage schedule myself for the first time (Nations Cap, Stages 7 and 2). Don't know if I've allowed the correct amount of time. First up are music (recording 40 bars of music then playing it back and dancing to recorded music). I allowed 6 minutes (3 to record, 2 to dance and one for movement on/off the stage). Next up are prelims. I allowed 2 minutes for each SS and HS dances for prelim. Do I need to allow more or less time? Syllabus didn't say which was first or how many dancers, so I went with the standard 2 at a time/3 at a time. Does this look correct through U12?

Nations Capital Feis Stage 7 Estimated Schedule

Competition Music & Dance Num Competitors: 5 Minutes: 30 Start: 8:00am End: 8:30am
    Competition 609 Num Competitors: 15 Minutes: 26 Start: 8:30am End: 8:56am
    Competition 610 Num Competitors: 13 Minutes: 24 Start: 8:56am End: 9:20am
    Competition 611 Num Competitors: 16 Minutes: 28 Start: 9:20am End: 9:48am
    Competition 612A Num Competitors: 12 Minutes: 20 Start: 9:48am End: 10:08am
    Competition 612B Num Competitors: 12 Minutes: 20 Start: 10:08am End: 10:28am
    Competition 613A Num Competitors: 14 Minutes: 24 Start: 10:28am End: 10:52am
    Competition 613B Num Competitors: 14 Minutes: 24 Start: 10:52am End: 11:16am
    Competition 614A Num Competitors: 15 Minutes: 26 Start: 11:16am End: 11:42am
    Competition 614B Num Competitors: 15 Minutes: 26 Start: 11:42am End: 12:08pm

Replies:

• Set dance 823 Estimate for Nations Cap? -- Thanks., 11:48:42 07/26/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Looking for reviews of a new school. Legacy Irish Dance? Anyone familiar? We are moving to an area with a location, however I am leery of it being promoted as the "Premier" school when it seems brand new. I know how egos can be in Irish dance, so I was hoping to get some info if anyone has it? -- Thank you, 05:42:03 07/26/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Nations Capital - little observation, I noticed when checking "my registrations" on feisworx, the competition totals for each dance have a few more dancers in them than listed on the schedule. -- fyi, 18:26:58 07/25/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Nations Cap - can anyone do a stage estimate for Prelims, U13? I'm out of town... -- Tnx., 12:04:25 07/25/14 Fri

Replies:
  • This bright pink Shauna Shiels dress can be brought to Nations Capital Feis this weekend if prior arrangements are made -- Thank you, 10:41:57 07/25/14 Fri
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10194364/1/Dresses-Costumes/Beautiful-Bright-Pink-Shauna-Shiels-Dress-For-Sale.html&replies=1

• Hi all - my dd was fortunate enough to win a perpetual last year at the Tampa feisanna but due to the date change this year, we are unable to return. Is there anyone from Scariff-Hardiman who will be attending any feis in the MAR in the next few weeks who would be willing to take the trophy back to the school for us?? Please click on name for email. Thanks!! -- susan, 05:47:32 07/25/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Possibly relocating to Northern va, what schools are located near Middleburg? -- -, 05:43:00 07/25/14 Fri

Replies:
  • REGISTRATION AT SAVANNAH/ROCKHILL FEIS jUST WONDERING IF REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY EVENING. THE FEIS SITE SAYS REGISTRATION BEGINNING AT 7:00 AM ON SATURDAY. THANKS. IM ASSUMING THERE WILL BE , AS IT WOULD BE HARD TO REGISTER THAT MANY AT 7 AND START AT 8 -- CURIOUS, 04:48:06 07/25/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Just noticed this -- curious, 19:51:30 07/24/14 Thu
    Just saw the mention on the front of the syllabus for Nation's Capital feis that the perpetual trophies are only for photographs. Is this correct? Thought there was a post about this a while back.

Replies:

• Grade Exams -- James P Early, 15:11:45 07/24/14 Thu
    The Early-McLoughlin School of Irish Dancing will be sponsoring the North Jersey Championships to be held on Sunday October 5 2014 at Rockland Community College. Entries are now open on Feisweb.

Additionally, Grade Exams will be offered in conjunction with the feis that weekend. Applications, rules and Syllabus for the exams are available at the school website at www.mcloughlinschool.com. Grades1-10 will be offered. If there is a candidate for Grades 11/12, please contact James Early via the school website.

Historically, the feis / grade exams fill up quickly so don't put off till the last minute.

Replies:

• Will there be a dress sale at the Savannah/Rock Hill/ RNE feis (sorry I don't know what we are calling this one!) -- Feis Mom, 11:05:57 07/24/14 Thu

• These dresses will be available to try on at Nations Cap Feis: http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/gorgeous-celtic-star-for-sale/ and http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/brand-new-never-worn-shauna-shiels/ -- SR Mom, 07:06:07 07/24/14 Thu
    Both dresses are lovely and waiting for a new dancer to show them off! Prices are negotiable. Happy dancing!

• American Pride Feis - Reserve your room now!!! -- APF Venue Chair, 05:48:17 07/24/14 Thu
    Gaylord Opryland tells us that we have oversold our room block already. Good news is that they are still offering rooms at the APF rate. Go to AmericanPrideFeis.com for the hotel link. If more than 2 occupants, register for 2 and add your children later as you enter your information. Feis rate is good for up to four people.

• Feis San Antonio -- MidAm Mom, 21:29:16 07/23/14 Wed
    Thinking about coming from out of region to Feis San Antonio. Daughter is U16 OC and has a long school break first weekend of October. MIL lives a couple-hour drive from San Antonio, has a condo there, and became positively ecstatic when I mentioned that this feis could be a thing that we would do. It would involve airfare, which is not astronomical (just checked), and that MIL would probably pay for. I know nothing however about this feis and have limited experience with the Southern Region. Can anyone give any insight toward helping me decide? I do not need a perfectly run feis AT ALL, but is it relatively well run so that I could tell MIL that we would be able to at least have dinner together that evening? Champs oldest to youngest or youngest to oldest? We would likely fly out the next day. What is the venue like, i.e. can it accommodate one, perhaps two, well-meaning-but-cranky older folks? MIL met us in St. Louis years ago for a competition (Daughter was PC at the time) and was disappointed at the time-waiting versus time-watching-grandchild ratio (we warned her far ahead of time that this was likely if not certain), and her husband was dismayed by the chaos and confusion (he has no biological children and was unprepared despite description of "controlled chaos"). I love my MIL and her husband dearly and would love for them to see DD dance again, and I am thrilled that they are considering this even though they were less than impressed by their experience in St. Louis (no fault to St. Louis--people unfamiliar with feising generally have no clue). I guess I am asking if Feis San Antonio is typical (MIL and spouse can just deal) or is it the type of feis that only people who find it convenient can love?

Replies:

• Does anyone know if there's a spectator fee for Nation's Cap? -- Thanks!, 16:58:33 07/23/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Nations Cap estimate for 613 & 713? Kris? -- Tnx, 11:23:57 07/23/14 Wed

Replies:
  • How many local feiseana does an Open Champ have to compete in to remain eligible to compete at regional Orieachtas and NANS? -- SWH, 07:36:43 07/23/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Any hotel recommendations for Historic Savannah Feis in Rock City? -- We will need to stay over. Thanks!, 06:31:45 07/23/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Register for Rose City Feis before August 4 to avoid late fees -- RCF Committee, 19:46:08 07/22/14 Tue
    Please remember to register for the Rose City Feis (Windsor, Ontario)on Saturday August 16 at our NEW LOCATION!!! the state of the art St Clair College Sportplex.

Don't forget we offer:
    PC Contemporary Set
    Novice/Prizewinner Reel/Trad Set Special
    Art Competition (Even for those non-dancers)

Feis Hotels are:
    Waterfront downtown or St. Clair Residence

Also stay and check out our Annual Balloonapalooza Festival and our brand new indoor waterpark Adventure Bay just around the corner from the Waterfront Hotel.

For more information visit our site at www.rosecityfeis.webs.com

• Nation's Capital Feis Question -- Thank you!, 16:17:09 07/22/14 Tue
    I am new to this feis. Can anyone tell me about the layout of the stages? My DD is a prelim dancer on stage 7 and is doing set on stage 2. Are those stages close to each other?

Replies:

• Nations Capital Feis grades treble reel question -- OR, 15:45:00 07/22/14 Tue
    Treble Reel is listed as a regular dance, not a special. Anyone know how many steps that is? Have only done them as a special (1 step down the line).

Replies:

• Will there be any vendors at Nations Cap? -- SR Mom, 11:31:37 07/22/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Lynn Academy Atlantic City, NJ Feis -- Feis Cmte, 11:07:57 07/22/14 Tue
    LYNN Atlantic City Feis
    Treble Reel Beach Party Exhibition - Saturday night, August 16th in the CROWN Ballroom

Shake the sand from your toes, kick up your heels - its a Beach Party!

Get creative & have fun with costumes, themes & props!

Fun prizes - DJ - dancing - a great way to spend the evening!

Space is limited, so be sure to pre-register. (See more information on Feis Syllabus)

http://lynnacademy.com/lynn-feisanna/atlantic-city-nj-feis/

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: "lynnfeis"

• Can't remember, are Nation's Capital competitor numbers emailed or do we pick up there? -- *, 22:11:34 07/21/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Southern Region Feis Vendor Business For Sale -- Not A Scam, 07:47:46 07/21/14 Mon
    Not sure why this was removed, but it is not a joke or a slam a someone. This is a legitimate offer. I have been offered a position with a company that will no longer allow me to feis as often as I would need to keep customers serviced properly. I am not in a huge rush and have time to find the right person and will train and give support as needed. This is not Emerald or Fab Rince/Callahans. Approximately 17 feis per year plus studio calls and internet sales. Must be willing to sign a disclosure statement before details and financials are discussed. It is a great way to feis and make money, too. Since most of the feisanna are in the deep south, someone in the Georgia Metro or northern Florida area would have the least amount of travel involved. Ideal for someone with a small business background. Email irishdance_business@yahoo.com

• There's a chance my family will move from Ohio to Pensacola, FL due to my husband's job. What ID schools are in the area? -- Thanks!, 17:18:44 07/20/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Any good time estimators out there for Nations Capital? -- Thank you very much, 15:24:57 07/20/14 Sun
    First time I can recall dancing grades on stage after PC comp. Would I use the Peter Smith feis estimator to figure the time for the PC comps to be over? I am not familiar with PC but it looks like from the syllabus that PC is 2 rounds (hs/ss) Not sure if they dance 2 or 3 at a time.

I am good calculating the grade dances from when PC is over, so if someone could give me a an estimate of when the PC comps would be over on stage 7, I would really appreciate it.

Replies:

• Does anyone know if they will be offering Disneyland discounted tickets for Oireachtas in Dec since it's in Orlando? -- Thanks!, 14:58:02 07/20/14 Sun

Replies:
  • I keep seeing questions about 'Grade Exams". I have heard these exams are for dancers who are aiming to teach down the road. What is the benefit for the dance who doesn't plan to teach? (I was told the exams were needed in order to prove that your child is an Irish Step dancer. I could provide years and years of canceled checks and trophies to prove that... This can't be a valid reason...) -- Let's throw MORE money at this sport..., 13:02:45 07/20/14 Sun

Replies:
  • First time coming to Nation's Capital Feis- a couple of questions... -- IDOH, 18:51:45 07/19/14 Sat
    How is the parking-is it in the hotel garage?
    Is dancing 2 or 3 at a time for grades?
    Does it run fairly efficiently?
    Do you need to bring camping stuff or is the decent seating?

Thank you!

Replies:

• American Pride Feis Early Bird Registration Drawing -- APF Committee, 06:44:29 07/19/14 Sat
    ***Early Bird Drawing: Any competitor who registers and pays by August 1st will be entered into a drawing to win one of three $25.00 VISA gift cards. Winners will be drawn before the Feis and will receive their cards upon registration. Winners must attend the American Pride Feis to be awarded prize. If they do not attend, prize will be forfeited. Registration now open on Feisworx.

• Will RNE feis offer grade exams this year? If so, what day? -- Interested Dancer, 18:47:31 07/18/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Has anyone heard any news about a date for Old Dominion? -- ty, 18:30:47 07/18/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Grade Exams -- Jennifer, 16:16:19 07/18/14 Fri
    Does anyone know of a place to find a list of which feisanna offer Grade Exams, other than just looking at every syllabus? We are in the DC area and so far the only ones I know of that offer Grade Exams that are semi-close are Pittsburgh and Nations Cap. Anyone know of others?

Replies:

• Why are post being removed -- ?, 15:14:36 07/18/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Championship white and gold Gavin available. -- email for more information, 12:10:56 07/18/14 Fri
    Suitable for taller teen and available immediately. Not posted on any site.

• The date for the Western CT Irish DanceChampionships is changed this year to Saturday September 13th. -- Registration on Feisweb, 10:57:57 07/17/14 Thu
    We are excited to host the feis at the very spacious Hilton Stamford. We have secured a special room rate of $95 plus taxes per night.

Perpetual Cups will be awarded for Preliminary and Open Championships and First Place Crystal Replacements will be awarded for Open Championships.
    Solo awards will be awarded in both rounds for Preliminary Championships and solo awards for all three rounds in Open Championships. There will be a Preliminary set competition offered as well as an Open Traditional set competition.

Looking forward to a wonderful feis.

Thank you,
    The Feis Committee

• American Pride Feis -- Darlene, 09:52:38 07/17/14 Thu
    The American Pride Feis is a great place to be on Sept. 13th!
    We are holding our annual American Pride Feis at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center! It's a great place to stay in Nashville TN, you won't want to leave! It's also located next to the Oprymills Outlet Mall! Rooms are only $136 a night compared to $239 a night. We hope to see you all there!

• The Southern Tier Feis is a great place to be on Aug. 16! -- ST Feis Committee, 18:45:43 07/16/14 Wed
    Plan to come to the Southern Tier Feis in Binghamton, NY and RELAX! Sit up in the ice rink stands and enjoy your vantage point watching the stages. Grab lunch at the Blue Line Cafe, right in the Ice Center, or pop off-campus to the nearby eateries. Air conditioning will keep you cool. And there's lots of free parking on the BCC campus.

Adjudicators:
    Joan McNiff-Cass NY, Kerry Kelly-Oster NY, Karyn Oster NY, Cathy Spencer-Revis NY, Michael Meehan IRE, Martin Percival CO, Amy Siegel-Loxley NJ,

There is a special rate of $95 at the nearby feis hotel, the Comfort Inn on Upper Front St in Binghamton. Call to make a reservation and ask for the Irish Dance feis rate: (607) 724-3297

Be sure to schedule it into your summer feising. The deadline for registration without a late fee is August 1.

Syllabus and registration on Feisworx

• Nations Capital -- pls clarify - all grades and champs dance sunday, correct? -- SRmom, 11:17:41 07/16/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Anyone know where I can order Iconic hard shoes in the US? -- ..., 05:00:15 07/16/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Dongan Feis -- Dongan Feis Secretary, 14:50:42 07/14/14 Mon
    Last chance to enter feis - entries close after tonight! Also, unpaid entries will be deleted on Wednesday morning!

There will be an unmonitored area for dresses.

We will have a new location for food - plenty of signage will be posted to help you (it's not far, just different).

50% awards for prelims and opens. Sashes and round medals to top three. (Yes, top three for round medals).

Replies:

• 2nd Annual American Pride Feis now open for registration on Feisworx-Join us in Nashville Sept 13th! -- APF Committee, 21:06:03 07/12/14 Sat

Replies:
  • American Pride Feis on Feisworx -- DANCER (jouful), 20:58:37 07/12/14 Sat
    FOR THOSE Who are INTERESTED. The American Pride Feis Has opened on Feisworx. The date is September 13th. Its at a wonderful venue - Opryland Resort & Convention Vented in Nashville Tennessee. We welcome you and hope to see you there.

Replies:

• off the rack dress for sale -- Daly Dress Designs, 10:47:38 07/11/14 Fri
    http://www.dalydressdesigns.com/#!for-sale/ctcs

• Now that you have your passport from Nationals...................... -- RCF Committee, 19:44:32 07/09/14 Wed
    Please remember to register for the Rose City Feis (Windsor, Ontario)on Saturday August 16 at our NEW LOCATION!!! the state of the art St Clair College Sportplex.

Don't forget we offer:
    PC Contemporary Set
    Novice/Prizewinner Reel/Trad Set Special
    Art Competition (Even for those non-dancers)

Feis Hotels are:
    Waterfront downtown or St. Clair Residence

Judges
    Eilies Rochez McKenna NY, USA
    Jennifer Healy Ottawa Ontario, Canada
    Mary Kate Lachut Conrad, Buffalo NY, USA
    Myra Waters Florida, USA
    Sean Flynn, NY, USA
    Stephan Scariff, Florida, USA
    Kim Lancaster London On, Canada

Musicians
    Ryan Duns
    Tony Nother
    Silvio Camillieri
    Quentin Simms

Register on eFeis

For more information visit our site at www.rosecityfeis.webs.com

• Eye-catching gold and black championship dress for sale -- Seller, 05:48:21 07/09/14 Wed
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10192400/1/Dresses-Costumes/Eye-catching-championship-dress-for-your-tall-teen-dancer.html&replies=0

• White Gavin for sale... 10-12 year old. -- SR Mom, 21:15:19 07/08/14 Tue
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Yej8lLibRV-SEVzK3EgevOedBZCnL1_yICLaCfefQs/edit?usp=sharing

Replies:

• who to go to to have a solo dress let out in the DC area? -- SG, 17:44:28 07/07/14 Mon
    DD's solo dress needs to be let out before she splits out of it. I believe the dress has enough let out - I just need someone good to do it. I live in Northern VA - anyone have any recommendations?
    thanks!

Replies:

• Nation's Capital Feis schedule question -- curious, 14:09:23 07/07/14 Mon
    I know the schedule will be out from the committee in a few weeks, but trying to plan ahead of time. I'm wondering if anyone remembers how they did the grades competitions in prior years. Is it by dance (all reels in a row, going through all of the ages and levels) or by age/level (all FF, then Beginners, then Novice - each doing the sets of 7 main dances)? Appreciate any and all info!!

Replies:

• Doherty Petri Feis syllabus is posted on www.dohertypetri.com--Entries by Feis Web -- feis committee, 12:49:25 07/07/14 Mon

• best of make up box recommended? WE have the makeup, just a need a good size box with handles, fold out trays and mirror to put our stuff in. Any recs? -- SRmom, 05:20:57 07/06/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Nation's cap - OC & PC oldest to youngest or youngest to oldest? Have dancers in both and wondering if we can just drive down in the AM -- thanks in advance!, 23:57:51 07/05/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Any Scholarship winners from the SR? -- ., 16:57:58 07/05/14 Sat

Replies:
  • how many girls in U13B today? -- ST, 07:05:11 07/05/14 Sat

• Nolan Menanno national champion u10!!! Way to represent the southern region so well! -- .., 20:06:19 07/04/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Congrats to Joe, James and Finn from Boyle today!!! WOW! You never cease to amaze us! -- Love, your Boyle Family, 19:55:11 07/04/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Where are results posted in the Internet -- Thank you, 11:38:11 07/04/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Lots of recalls today! Congrats to our SR dancers! Great ladies -- proud southerner, 12:35:00 07/03/14 Thu
    U14A
    Ellie King, Emily Galoppo, Gabrielle Stratman, Megan Mooney
    U14B
    Regan McDermott, Shelby Seymour, Bridget Manley, Maddie Fest, Sarah Shapiro, Kaedy Schwyn, Emma Kleing
    U20
    Maggie Domingo, Kelsey Micko, Molly Barton
    20OB
    Erika Nielsen, Cara King, Shelly Gilcrease, Colleen Falco
    20OA
    Maggie Wilcox, Ashleigh Hopkins, Laura Cass, Hollis Horton, Kaitlyn Logue, Ana Laura Manon, Erica Schiff
    M 20O
    Colin Barkell

Replies:

• If you need a spray tan for nationals, Feistan has full availability on Friday and Saturday with our 4th technician -- The Tan Man, 11:47:14 07/03/14 Thu
    http://www.Feistan.com for appointments or come by room 515C at the Palais convention center

• Feistan now has another technician for Friday July 4th appointments. The entire day has availability. Feistan.com -- The Tan Man, 14:42:17 07/02/14 Wed
    http://www.Feistan.com

• Any southern recalls for U16 -- Fingers crossed!, 11:48:24 07/02/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Doire Dress for Sale At Nans on Friday! Mint COndition!! http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/eye-catching-doire-design-in-mint-condition/ -- SR mom, 11:03:44 07/02/14 Wed
    Will be at Nans' Hock your Frock Room! Check it out, great for young 9-12 yr old dancer! Great cond. Hundreds of swarovski crysals!!!

• Congrats to our Soithern Region Recallers in u19A -- Inside, 10:39:21 07/02/14 Wed
    Katie Ryan - Hagen-Kavenagh School
    Samantha Haas - Boyle School
    Alana Bracken - Drake
    Did I miss anyone?

Replies:

• Dress for sale at nationals age 7-9 gavin modern $700 priced to sell pink/white:black -- Cm, 08:26:02 07/02/14 Wed
    Text 631-902-2889
    See photos and description below link. Very comfortable lightweight and sparkles Great condition.
    Www.feisdresses.com/ads/modern-gavin-lightweight-dress-7-9-yrs/

• Feistan has scattered openings throughout the day today, Wednesday July 2nd. http://www.Feistan.com or come by our room, Palais convention center room 515C -- The Tan Man, 06:47:44 07/02/14 Wed

• Room available at Marriott Chateau Champlain 4/4-4/7. Willing to transfer room... -- No longer going due to injury. 2 Doubles requested but not guaranteed., 18:18:33 07/01/14 Tue

• Question about natural hair vs wug -- ThreeDancingGirls, 13:05:18 07/01/14 Tue
    I have three girls who dance, two open prizewinner and one advanced beginner. My middle daughter had long naturally curly hair. I hate sweeping it up into a bun and sticking a wig on it. I wouldn't do it for the Oireachtas, but what are your thoughts on natural hair for a feis?
    Thanks!

Replies:

• Ways to stay informed at NAIDC2014 in Montreal. -- NAIDC2014 Social Media Chair, 11:43:04 07/01/14 Tue
    Keep Informed by following our Social Media Posts:
    Twitter follow @NAIDC2014 or @FeisTweets
    Facebook like our NAIDC2014 page
    If you do not use social media, you can go to the FeisTweets.com website and the Twitter Feed is posted there for you to view.
    We will be updating on stage schedules, start times, delays, recalls, awards and more. You can ask questions directly and we will do our best to get you the information.
    We hope to make your NAIDC14 experience positive and enjoyable. Thank you.

Replies:

• Dongan feis reminder -- Dongan feis secretary, 04:17:59 06/30/14 Mon
    Just a quick reminder - less than three weeks until the 26th Gov. Thomas Dongan Feis! Entries after July 5th will incur a late fee. We’re quickly approaching our cap! Also, keep in mind that unpaid entries are deleted after two weeks of non-payment,

Entries are being accepted through Feisweb (http://feisweb.com). Information can be found on our website (http://donganfeis.org) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/donganfeis).

• Nation's Capital Feis exhibition questions -- Mom, 12:29:20 06/29/14 Sun
    I've emailed the Feis organizers several times, but haven't heard back. I bet they're busy! Hoping someone else may have this info:
    a) How and when do we let the organizers know what dance will be performed at the exhibition.
    b) Does the transportation to the exhibition (provided by the Feis) include parents, or just dancers?
    Thank you!

Replies:

• The Tan Man here. I will be driving to Montreal tonight and going right into set up at the convention center. I always try to answer emails asap but that will not be possible starting tonight. I will get back to everyone even if I have to respond at 3AM on Tuesday. Thank you, safe travels and best of luck to everyone! -- The Tan Man, 10:45:45 06/29/14 Sun
    http://www.Feistan.com for appointments

• There have been some cancellations due to injuries. Feistan now has openings on Tuesday 7/1 9AM, 10AM, 3PM, 4:30PM -- The Tan Man, 18:26:50 06/27/14 Fri

• If anyone attending NANs is looking for something to do on Sat. July 5, I have 2 tickets available for the 5:00 Cirque du Soleil show. Tickets were $70 each, but I'm open to any reasonable offer. -- Dance mom, 18:51:08 06/23/14 Mon

• We have received a lot of requests for more spray tanning time slots on Tuesday July 1st at Nationals. We now have a fourth technician and there are open time slots in the morning and afternoon. They will book up fast, so if you need a Feistan, please book today. -- The Tan Man, 15:14:18 06/23/14 Mon

• College Irish Dance Directory -- Zack Warshaw, TCRG, 13:03:03 06/23/14 Mon
    Hello all,
    After the success of the first two Intercollegiate Irish Dance Competitions at Villanova and the University of Dayton this year, it is the goal to expand and further support this movement in the years to come. We're currently trying to assemble a central directory of active Irish dance clubs at Universities around the world to make dissemination of information, collaboration and communication easier among the groups.
    I'm asking for a representative from each active Irish dance club to send the following information to the e-mail address attached:

Name of school
    Current captain/contact
    Current e-mail contact
    Location of school

If the leadership is not yet established for next year for your club, just send the other information, and I'll follow up later once that's been decided.
    Also, if you know the contact info for a club that is not your own, you're welcome to send that on--I realise not everyone reads these boards, but we do want as comprehensive a list as possible.

Thanks for your help--we're looking forward to very big and exciting things for Collegiate Irish Dance!

Zack Warshaw, TCRG

Replies:

• A reminder from the volunteers of the "Hock Your Frock" dress consignment room for the North American Irish Dance Championships -- Alison, 08:48:31 06/23/14 Mon
    Please remember to bring the form that is found on the downloads section of the NAIDC blog already filled in. As well, if you have an info sheet to leave with the dress with the price and any other pertinent info that would be handy.

Please do not bring anything but the dress, leave bloomers, shawl, headband and other accessories with yourself so they don't get separated from the dress. If you have a clear plastic covering for the dress please bring it as well.

The cost is $30 Canadian cash (US accepted at par)for one day or the whole week.

Lastly, if you can volunteer please email me at alisonmcmurray at rogers dot com.

The Hock Your Frock room also asks that only serious buyers pay us a visit. We would like to ensure everyone's experience is a postitive one and that the dresses remain pristine. Thank you!

Replies:

• Lynn Academy AC Feis Syllabus Available -- Feis Cmte, 17:45:38 06/22/14 Sun
    http://lynnacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/SYLLABUS_Atlantic_City_2014.pdf

Saturday 8/16: All Prelim and Open
    Saturday Night 8/16 7:30 PM: Irish Dance Exhibition Beach Party!!!! Start choreographing those fun treble reels!
    Sunday 8/17: Beg-PW, Adult

ADJUDICATORS:
    Rosetta McConomy, Ire; Michael McInerney, Ire; Sheila Bremer, MA; Coleen Mulhern, IL; Aaron Crosbie, ENG, Margaret Cleary, CA
    MUSICIANS: Brian Boyce, PA; Chris McLoughlin, NJ

Follow on FB "lynnfeis" and Twitter @lynnfeis

Register on Feisweb

• Spay tans for Nationals at Feistan.com. The schedule is at 80% capacity. Book today! -- The Tan Man, 16:19:24 06/22/14 Sun

Replies:

• Will there be a live feed for NANs? -- So excited for friends!, 14:41:55 06/22/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Cleaning white skirt? -- Marie, 09:51:12 06/22/14 Sun
    My daughter's skirt has lots of little black kick stains on the back of it. Baby wipes didn't work. Any suggestions for getting the stains out without ruining the skirt? (It's white twinkle satin).

Replies:

• Looking for a room in the Westin. Will take any days between July 1 and 7. Please email -- OP, 09:49:42 06/22/14 Sun

• Nation's Capital Feis and Grade Exams--July 26 and 27 -- NCF, 04:32:48 06/22/14 Sun
    We hope to see for the 27th Annual Nation's Capital Feis. Many exciting and unique competitions available for all levels of dancers.

Entry available on Feisworx. Deadline to register before the late fee is June 27.

Special hotel rate available at our host hotel.

Please see our website for additional information at http://www.oneilljamesschool.com/nations-capital-feis.html. Our list of distinguished adjudicators include:

Allison Weber Erickson Ohio
    Anna O’Sullivan New York
    Deirdre Penk O'Donnell Vancover, Canada
    Donny Golden New York
    Jimmy Friel New Jersey
    Lisa Chaplin McAllister Massachusetts
    Michael Smith Massachusetts
    Noreen Smith Massachusetts
    Patricia Early-McLaughlin New Jersey
    Rita O’Shea Massachusetts

We hope to see you there!

• Looking for a great bargain in ZüCA bags? Check this one: -- Click here for email, 11:15:09 06/21/14 Sat
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10190353/1/Accessories/Bargain-Hunters-Say-Hello-to-this-Like-NEW-ZUCA-Sport-Carry-All.html&replies=3

Contact me through dance.net or the email link above. You could have this bag in time for Montreal!

• New Peter Smith Floorplan with Many Changes -- tm, PS feis chair, 10:29:13 06/21/14 Sat
    Very sorry for the last minute changes, but at our set-up we've changed our floor plan and most stages are in different places. Please see our updated layout here:

http://www.petersmithschool.com/uploads/8/6/5/0/8650958/peter_smith_feis_map_hand-out_2014_ver_2.pdf

• Split competitions at Nations Cap Feis? -- SC, 18:29:57 06/20/14 Fri
    Hello - we are fairly new to Feis-ing & first-timers at this Feis (coming from out of region). Just wondering of competitions are split when they reach a certain size. Thank you for any info!

Replies:

• Dongan Feis -- Dongan Feis Secretary, 11:21:13 06/20/14 Fri
    Four weeks until the 26th Gov. Thomas Dongan Feis, and two weeks until the late fee kicks in! The feis will be held July 19th at the Empire State Plaza in Albany. We’re quickly approaching our cap!
    Entries will be accepted through Feisweb (http://feisweb.com). Information can be found on our website (http://donganfeis.org) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/dongan)

• DEAN CROUCH MUSIC -- WWW.DEANCROUCHMUSIC.COM, 07:47:05 06/20/14 Fri
    ****DEAN CROUCH MUSIC WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL UPCOMING FEISEANNA****

Thank you all for your continued support on the website.

Remember to visit DeanCrouch.co.uk for all your music needs:

♫ Set Dances
    ♫ Ceili Music
    ♫ Sheet Music
    ♫ Grade Speeds
    ♫ TopBox / The Best That I Can Be
    ♫ TCRG/ADCRG Exam Preparation Help
    ♫ Personalised Music Requests

All available for download or mail order.

Dean Crouch Music

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Lynn Atlantic City Feis now open for registration on Feisweb! -- Feis Cmte, 05:16:45 06/20/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Celtic Fling feis -- Marie, 12:24:16 06/19/14 Thu
    Would love some insight from people who have been to this feis. My daughter is dancing later in the day. Will there be an issue with traffic and parking if we arrive closer to 11 or 12? Or should we just plan on getting there around 9 so we don't have to worry about it?

Replies:

• dress for sale -- Maggie, 12:10:10 06/19/14 Thu
    http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/striking-dress/

thanks for looking

• Brand New, Never Worn Doire Dress for sale at Peter Smith Feis!! http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/brand-new-never-worn-shauna-shiels/ -- SR Mom, 07:37:06 06/19/14 Thu
    Stunning champ dress-NEVER EVER WORN! Suitable for U12-U14. This dress will be at the Peter Smith Feis to try on. Happy to answer any questions. Please see link to above to feisdresses.com Pictures do not do it justice.

• Gavin For Sale -- MBK, 18:36:10 06/17/14 Tue
    Unique Elegant Bold Coral and Red Shimmer Gavin with Celtic White Trim; one year old. Dress was worn by Petite athletic built U14 dancer. Measurements are approximate:
    Bust: 30/31"
    Waist: 28"
    Dropped Waist: 34"
    Dress Length (Shoulder to bottom of dress) 31"
    Sleeves: 22.5 "
    Dress will be at Peter Smith and Celtic Fling Feis. Asking $1900 OBO. Email me for more pictures and/or more information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/309233515873106/

• Beautiful Green/Gold/White Dress For Sale -- ID Mom, 13:10:13 06/17/14 Tue
    Made by Diore Dress Designs. 1 year old will fit 13-15 year old. Gorgeous on stage with 100's of crystals. Will be at Peter Smith. Contact me for pictures and sizing info.

• Best socks for lads who dance -- Mom, 13:04:35 06/17/14 Tue
    My son dances and has the worst time with socks for his reel shoes and hard shoes. They are either too thick or too thin. Are there any brand suggestions that may work well in both shoes for boys who dance?

Replies:

• Looking for a room for Nationals -- Irishdance Mom, 14:23:32 06/16/14 Mon
    I'm looking for a room in Montreal from July 1st- July 7th. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

• Dress for sale. age 7-9 $700 Modern Gavin Lightweight Pink/white/black/ -- cm, 10:56:30 06/16/14 Mon
    Great dress for $700. Gavin/ ages 7-9/ Very comfortable and shines on stage with 100's of crystals. See link below for more info.

http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/modern-gavin-lightweight-dress-7-9-yrs/

will be at Peter Smith and Nationals. Please contact for more info. Good luck to all.

• While we are all waiting patiently for the schedule for NAN's please consider volunteering in the consignment room -- Alison, 10:50:37 06/16/14 Mon
    The “Hock your Frock” room at NAN’s aims to help sellers connect with buyers in a secure setting. I know leaving your beautiful dress in a supervised dress room can be scary, especially if like mine, your dress is white! Our goal this year is to entertain only serious buyers, to oversee each potential buyers’ experience to ensure dresses remain pristine by pairing up buyers with a volunteer. Browsing and “killing time” will not be allowed as access to the room itself will be monitored. For this to be a success we need your help. Volunteer in the dress resale room and you can leave a dress for free!

Shifts are as follows:
    Wednesday July 2nd- to Saturday July 5th- 8:30-12:30pm or 12:30-5:00pm
    Sunday July 6th – 8:30-12:00noon or 12:00-4:00pm

Even if you don’t have a dress to sell please consider lending a hand for a few hours.

If you are putting a dress in the resale room please bring the following:
    A clear plastic bag to go over the dress and a sale info sheet to attach to the dress giving price, designer and what comes with it . Bring only the dress! Keep the shawl, headband, bloomers etc with you so they don’t get lost. The form you need to fill in is in the downloads section of the blog as well as my email and cell number. Cost is $30 cash Canadian funds (US accepted at par) for one day or the whole week. This is the same price as last year.

Thank you and see you in 2 weeks!

Replies:

• I am offering 2 slots for July at $750.00 ea. Includes design, dress, stones and shipping -- **E-mail if interested **, 08:08:56 06/16/14 Mon
    www.thevelvetcastle.wix.com/the-velvet-castle
    or follow me on faceboook for other special offers.
    Thanks!

• Solo dress neckline rule - what's the measurements requirements are for V neck solo dresses? What part of clavicle must it cover? -- Can't find anywhere..., 06:13:23 06/16/14 Mon
    Pls help. We have do some fine tuning on a new dress.. Neckline too low apparently...Tnx.

Replies:

• Gorgeous Gavin for Sale just in time for nationals! It's 11 months old and would fit 13-15 year old! -- seller, 20:23:38 06/15/14 Sun
    http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/eye-catching-11-month-old-gavin-for-sale/

• We are thinking about going to the Acapulco Feis. Has anyone been? -- Looking for sun in Feb, 19:04:57 06/15/14 Sun

• GRADE EXAMS -- James P Early, 16:26:37 06/15/14 Sun
    Grade Exams for Grades Preliminary through Grade 10 will be held in conjunction with the North Jersey Championships Feis sponsored by the McLoughlin School of Irish Dancing on October 4/5 2014. As in previous years, the venue will be Rockland Community College in Suffern , New York.

The syllabus for the Feis, the Grade Exams and the registration for the Feis and Grade Exams will be posted on the School website very shortly. If there is anyone eligible and plans on taking Grade 11 or 12 need to notify me asap. The exams will be held on Saturday mid afternoon through the early evening and on Sunday.

• Nationals is right around the corner! Feistan will be on site at the convention center in Montreal -- The Tan Man, 15:32:30 06/15/14 Sun
    http://www.Feistan.com Secure your appointment today as our schedule is at 80% capacity.

• Happy Fathers Day to all the Dance Dads -- Gina-Foster, 13:31:48 06/15/14 Sun
    You know who you are

-- the guys who buy electrical/gaffers/duck tape in bulk but can never find any to do a home repair ...

-- the guys who know WAYYYYY more than they will admit about the price, proper placement and best adhesive for Swarovski Crystals
    *** the truly advanced can converse and debate the inherent value of the Swarovski over Czech and the characteristics of the AB and various Shadings of the colors

-- the guys who not only can spell Oireachtas but plan their vacation yearly around it and the NANs and the Worlds and the AI ....

-- the guys who put more miles on the family van driving to practice, workshops and feisianna than all the other mileage for the year

-- the guys who traded their Golf Foursome for a U16 Four Hand

-- the guys who regardless of their personal hairline can put up hair and get the wig on with the best of them (without using a staple gun)

-- the guys who act as Sherpas, Bankers, Chauffeurs, Medics, sports therapists, sports psychologists, shoe tapers, lace tie-ers, dress zippers, and coach for their Irish princesses/princes (regardless of ethnicity)

-- The guys who get thanks for nothing... blame for everything ... and general static about life in general

***Here is all the THANK YOU's, the WOW THAT WAS NICE OF YOU's and the I COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU's that you are owed the whole year in and out.

• Just a reminder that today is the last day to register for the Dayton Feis held on June 28. Last feis before Nationals! Hope to see you there! -- Beth Holloway, Feis Chair, 09:10:22 06/15/14 Sun

• Missing 7 inch IPad-mini at Austin feis. Devastated 9 year old on my hands here. If you find it, please turn into hotel front desk or feis registration. I think it is in the ballroom on the floor, but if you are and could check your bags, etc, I would so appreciate you!! -- REWARD!, 09:36:39 06/14/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Beautiful Doire dress, made for young dancer, 9-12 yrs old, aqua and pink. More below... -- SR Mom, 06:36:19 06/14/14 Sat
    Measurements:

Chest: 29"
    Waist: 25.5"
    Full Length Back: 26"
    Hip: 29"
    Front Bodice: 13"
    Back bodice: 16" approx.

Hundreds of Swarovski crystals, mint condition, smoke free home. Reply back to post if interested in pics...will be at Peter smith Feis....

• Difficult dress sizing...tall 5'9-5'10 dancer, long torso...as long as dress hits mid-thigh...that will work right? -- DM, 04:36:49 06/14/14 Sat
    Just seems we may have to have a dress made...from back of neck to back of mid thigh it is 35-36"...seems hardto find, saw two on Gavin's website but not good colors for dancer...want current styling...what experiences have other tall dancers had in finding solo dress?

Replies:

• Age splits at the Austin Feis -- L, 11:03:44 06/13/14 Fri
    Anyone know if the Feis will be splitting the &Over age groups? Specifically Prelim 16&Over, there seem to be quite a few competitors.

• More "Simply Snazzy" Bags added to my website. These are priced $20,00 below my regular single dowel Snazzy Bag prices and are complete and ready to ship! -- Pennie Drew, 19:59:45 06/12/14 Thu
    www.penniedrewdresses.com

• Is it for all of SR that you have to have 2 firsts in prelim to move into Open, or is it school by school? -- Confused & curious, 17:02:47 06/12/14 Thu
    if it is school by school, what's everyone's school's number requirement? 2 or 3 firsts to get in to open?

Replies:

• New dress sitting at Customs in NY. Anyone know how long it normally takes to get out of customs to your house? -- SROmum, 13:30:19 06/12/14 Thu
    Its been in Pitt/NY customs since yesterday morning, per the tracking number. Thoughts on how long it should take? Also they sent it via ParcelForce from IRL... Experiences? Its an elevation. Will they leave it at your house if you aren't home, or does it require a signature?

Replies:

• Are you getting a new dress for Nationals and haven't put your current one up for sale yet? -- In the market, 12:48:47 06/12/14 Thu
    We're in the market for a new (used) dress and haven't seen anything that fits the bill on the usual sites. DD is a PU12 dancer who has a broad rib cage, but short-ish legs, so we often have trouble finding a dress. Anything that fits lengthwise, doesn't fit in the chest and vice verse. To that end, we're looking for something with around these measurements that may not be up for sale yet. We're in no rush - looking to have something before we start feising again in mid-August (taking the summer off).

Chest - 31.5"
    Waist - 28.5-29"
    Dropped Waist - 30-32"
    Full length - 29-30"
    Shoulders - 13.5"
    Arms - 20"

Replies:

• FEIS UPDATE: American Pride Feis new date-September 13, 2014. New location- Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville TN. Registration will be through feisworx. More info to follow -- APF Committee, 08:10:02 06/12/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Dresses for sale - We have three beautiful Gavin dresses available for sale - two red and one green. In great condition and available immediately! Prices are negotiable. Please copy and past the shutterfly links below into your browser for more information! -- MAR Mom, 06:04:19 06/12/14 Thu
    https://gorgeousgreensequingavin.shutterfly.com/

https://flashyblackandredgavin.shutterfly.com/

https://adorablelittleredandwhitegavin.shutterfly.com/

• Has anyone done the Acapulco Feis? What's it like? -- Looking for sun in February - not from southern region, 14:42:54 06/11/14 Wed

• Do not like losing these feises in th SR! What feises will there be in GA, TN, NC, and SC the rest of the year? -- Need to make some plans for the fall., 12:17:22 06/11/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Have heard the Historical Savannah Feis has been cancelled. Anyone know? I have emailed the feis chair with no reply. -- DMom, 09:33:23 06/11/14 Wed
    ?

Replies:

• I have a beautiful dress for sale $1400 -- -, 08:45:11 06/11/14 Wed
    https://gorgeousgreensequingavin.shutterfly.com/ email me if interested.

shwnlarasos@aol.com

• NANS Room Available July 1st and 2nd -- IDmom, 09:56:54 06/10/14 Tue
    Have a double room available at the Hyatt July 1 and July 2nd. Double, no smoking.

• Need room for Nationals? I have a room at the Marriott Montreal Chateau Champlain for 4 nights - July 2 with checkout on July 6. Room is a King. Even if you need one of these nights, please contact me at ascdominic@aol.com. -- me, 09:27:53 06/10/14 Tue

• The 35th annual ICCD (Delaware) Feis is open on Feisweb! We hope you can join us this August in Delaware. T -- Delaware Feis Secretary, 18:57:50 06/09/14 Mon

• NANs hotel room (king bed) available at Westin for July 5. -- dm, 16:54:34 06/09/14 Mon

• Does anyone know if Kirations is still in business? Went to her website, from dance again link, and her website says "Account Suspended". Wondered if she was out of business now? -- thanks, 07:45:45 06/09/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Have you booked your Feistan appointment? Time slots are becoming very limited. If you plan on using Feistan services at the Nationals you can secure your appointment at Feistan.com -- The Tan Man, 06:14:45 06/09/14 Mon
    http://www.Feistan.com for appointments and more information

• I love Walsh Kelly feisanna. They are well run by great volunteers. However, the crowne plaza hotel is entirely too small to host a feis as large as the one this past weekend! -- Please find larger venue for Feile Rince!, 05:31:30 06/09/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Rose City Feis is Open for Registration -- RCF Committee, 16:12:39 06/08/14 Sun
    Your invited! 19th annual Rose City Feis!

open on efeis for registration!

state of the art athletic complex NEW location St. Clair College sportsplex

sashes for 1,2,3 in PC and Champ

affordable accommodation at nearby hotel and college residence hall.

Enter our expanded Art competition! Including photography and painting! for all ages

Novice and Prizewinner Reel Traditional Set Special competition
    Some of our confirmed judges are:
    Sean Flynn
    Myra Waters
    Eilis McKenna
    Jennifer Healy

Come for the feis, stay for the FUN!

Looking forward to hosting YOU!

Please see our website for details and information

• Just a reminder that today is the last day to register for the Dayton Feis without the $20 late registration fee. Hope to see you there! -- Beth Holloway, Entry Chair, 15:07:32 06/08/14 Sun

• Dongan Feis Upate! -- Dongan Feis Secretary, 06:02:51 06/08/14 Sun
    Six weeks until the 26th Gov. Thomas Dongan Feis! It will be held July 19th at the Empire State Plaza in Albany. We’re halfway to our cap!
    Entries will be accepted through Feisweb (http://feisweb.com). Information can be found on our website (http://donganfeis.org) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/donganfeis).

• Could someone post names of Charlotte U11 placers -- Thx, 19:00:04 06/07/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Results for prelim u12 at Charlotte? -- Thx, 16:23:29 06/07/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Charlotte Feis U13 prelim results? -- Tnx, 14:22:26 06/07/14 Sat

• Feile Rince Charlotte - Stage 3 - anyone post what comp is up? -- no twitter or FB updates, 07:18:24 06/07/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Feile Rince Charlotte - will they have results updates on twitter or FB? -- Tnx., 13:46:18 06/06/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Celtic Fling - anyone remember from the last two years what time U13 Prelim is? I know its been the same time in the last couple yrs but can't remember for sure.. -- Help? Thanks., 12:35:21 06/05/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Nationals Room Available -- idmom, 09:06:37 06/05/14 Thu
    Have a double room at the Hyatt available July 1-2nd. Double Beds, no smoking.

Replies:

• Louisville Feis Update -- Heather McClanahan - Feis Chair, 08:04:47 06/05/14 Thu
    Today is the last day to register without a late fee. Register now at www.feisworx.com. See you on June 21st!

• Neat, sweet, petite! Gorgeous bright pink and white solo dress will be at Feile Rince Charlotte! -- Let me know if you'd like to see it!, 15:41:32 06/04/14 Wed
    Dancer has retired and this dress deserves to keep dancing! Lightweight, elegant, and in "as new" condition. You can see many photos and more details at https://petitepinksolo.shutterfly.com/
    or email petite.pink@yahoo.com

The dress was designed for a dancer of 5'2" and 95-105 lbs. Measurements of the dancer/dress are:
    Bust 31-32"
    Front shoulders across 11.75"
    Back shoulders across 13"
    Narrowest waist (above belly button) 25-26"
    At belly button 27-28"
    2" below belly button 29"
    Full front length 29"
    Drop waist starts 19" down from neckline
    Widest hip (embroidered band at hip) 32"
    Full back length 30"
    Sleeves (outer length) 23.25"
    Sleeves (armpit to cuff) 18"

• Just checked the NAIDC 2014 feis list. Celtic Rose Feis is not listed. Does anyone have info as to why not? -- Curious, 05:32:04 06/04/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Beautiful Avoca for ages 10-12. Price just dropped! -- thanks for looking!, 03:47:45 06/04/14 Wed
    http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/bright-tie-dye-avoca/

• Feile Rince Charlotte timing -- time challenged, 19:58:25 06/03/14 Tue
    On the Stage schedule for Feile Rince Charlotte, it says "Not before 9:20" or "Not before 12:45". Do you really not have to show up until that time if your dances are after that time? Just confirming I'm reading that right.

Replies:

• Feile Rince Feis schedule -- The Feis capped weeks ago. It's now Tuesday night. Schedule????, 14:52:51 06/03/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Reminder, only five more days to register for the Dayton Area Feis without a late fee. If you have registered, but haven't paid, please make sure to do though for $20.00 savings. If you haven't registered, we are on eFeis. -- Hope to see you June 28th!, 13:46:42 06/03/14 Tue

• Truely beautiful Siopa Rince dress for sale Colbolt blue satin, Silver sequins, white embroidery and covered in swaroski crystals. can be veiwed on dance-again.com on page dresses 12c item 1233c . Would suit dancer aged between 12-14 years. -- Dm (Hopeful), 11:03:41 06/03/14 Tue
    Email address enclosed

• Hitch a ride from Charlotte to Greensboro? -- visitng from MW, 10:31:21 06/03/14 Tue
    Thanks for all the advice earlier. Midwest U14DD and mom are still stuck and hope we can catch a ride after the feis to Greensboro area. We're seasoned carpoolers and hope to at least get in the Greensboro vicinity where relatives can pick us up. We travel light and friendly! Please email me link above.

Replies:

• Civility among parents -- Southerner, 08:26:49 06/03/14 Tue
    In reading some of the comments on this message board I see there are some really wonderful people out there. So many of you give of yourselves to help others with information on everything from teacher questions to hotels, O, etc. I really enjoy reading the many kind comments. I also hope those who vent their anger through these same message boards find some peace somewhere in their lives. Remember: What you say about others says more about you than it does them.

Replies:

• What vendors are coming to the Charlotte Feis? Need to make a few purchases. -- Dance mom, 05:06:34 06/03/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Schools near BelAir MD? Only Ryan-Kilcoyne? Looks like only one class a week! Coming from Mid-West region with lots of choice of schools and classes. -- MidAmerica Mom, 15:37:23 06/02/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Any solid suggestions for a hotel in Charlotte for the Feile Rince Feis on Saturday? The Crowne Plaza is full. -- Thanks., 20:05:20 06/01/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Dean Crouch Music -- www.DeanCrouchMusic.com, 13:35:13 06/01/14 Sun
    **** DEAN CROUCH MUSIC would like to wish everyone the best of luck for all upcoming competitions ****

Thank you all for your continued support on the website.

Remember to visit DeanCrouch.co.uk for all your music needs:

♫ Set Dances
    ♫ Ceili Music
    ♫ Sheet Music
    ♫ Grade Speeds
    ♫ Going for Gold / Dean / TopBox / The Best That I Can Be
    ♫ TCRG/ADCRG Exam Preparation Help
    ♫ Personalised Music Requests

All available for download or mail order.

Dean Crouch Music

• Hotel update -- Texas Capital Championships -- Amy, 16:41:53 05/31/14 Sat
    ***Updated hotel information for Texas Capital Championships***

The Austin Midtown Holiday Inn feis block is booked (as well as the rest of the hotel).

HOWEVER...there is an overflow hotel across the street, the Crown Royal, for the same rate. Simply call the Holiday Inn (800-465-4329) and the desk staff will transfer your call to the Crown Royal.

Replies:

• Can someone help me with a dress sale? The buyer wants my bank infi to do a direct deposit . Is this a scam or is it done this way? I've always either mailed a check or I have sent via Moneygram . -- Any advice?, 15:46:22 05/31/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Feistan has extended its spray tanning hours for the North American Nationals. Early morning, Saturday afternoon and late night appointments are now available. -- The Tan Man, 07:09:55 05/31/14 Sat
    http://www.Feistan.com to secure your appointment.

• Memphis Feis -- dance audience (Not cool), 05:53:11 05/31/14 Sat
    You simply don't list the judges and then as a chairperson you jump in and judge!

Replies:

• Charlotte to Greensboro? -- MWlostinNC, 10:57:18 05/30/14 Fri
    We're flying in for the Charlotte feis and realize our flights are out of Greensboro, where we have relatives. Are there easy buses from Charlotte to Greensboro? Anyone going that way that we could catch a ride after the feis? (We'll gladly return the favor if y'all want to catch the great summer back-to-back feisannas in the MW!)

Replies:

• Louisville Feis - close date is June 5th -- Heather McClanahan - Feis Chair, 09:31:13 05/30/14 Fri

~Join us on Saturday, June 21st for the Mid-America region feis with Southern hospitality. Registration is open through June 5th on Feisworx.com.

~Over 125,000 square feet of space for camping with all of your feis gear!

~Convenient access to major interstates and next to the Louisville Airport.

~Super cute plush horses (in addition to medals/ribbons) for all Tir na nOg, First Feis and Beginner 1 competitors .

~Located next to newly opened Kentucky Kingdom/Hurricane Bay Amusement Park, www.kentuckykingdom.com.

~Discount tickets priced at $31.95 for all registered dancers & families!!!

• Gavin for sale - excellent condition. Suitable for U12 to U15. See https://strikingivoryrosettegavin.shutterfly.com/ for details and contact nfo. -- BD, 09:00:20 05/30/14 Fri
    https://strikingivoryrosettegavin.shutterfly.com/

• Beautiful Siopa Rince bright Pink and white dress for sale. Would suit U13-U15. Link inside to view -- DMum, 05:17:15 05/30/14 Fri
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/stunning-siopa-rince-modern-irish-dance-dress-for-sale/1065321504

• Feile Rince-Charlotte Schedule -- DMOM, 12:45:35 05/29/14 Thu
    Since cap has been met, when can we expect to see the schedule? Traveling from out of state and need to plan around teams and solos. Thanks!

Replies:

• Nearly new Stunning Gavin available just in time for Nationals. Worn only 5 times and suitable for a 9 – 11 year old. Price Negotiable! Visit https://stunninglittlegavin.shutterfly.com/ for photos and measurements -- mh, 12:36:49 05/29/14 Thu

• Is the Savannah Feis still on? The syllabus is still from last year- and I don't see any registration on efeis or feisworx -- Hoping it is- looking forward to it! (can't find an email for the Feis Committe), 09:59:01 05/29/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Just saw that results are out for the Phoenix exam... Any new Southern Region TCs or ADs? -- Congrats to all who passed!, 08:27:29 05/29/14 Thu

Replies:
  • New Information about Texas Capital Championships Feis -- Amy, 10:18:09 05/28/14 Wed
    New and updated information regarding registration for Texas Capital Championships Feis (June 14, 2014):

**An electric keyboard will be available for competitors wanting to enter the music competition.(Likely not full 88 keys)

**For professional action shots and posed shots by Tracy Weddle Photography, please visit http://tweddle.shootproof.com/CapitolFeis_2014RES for reservations.

**Feis t-shirts available for order through FeisWorx! See shirt design at www.irishdanceaustin.com/feis-austin/

• MHG Feis 2014 -- No name, 14:42:14 05/27/14 Tue
    The Mullane Healy Godley Academy of Irish Dance will be hosting the annual MHG Feis on Saturday, June 21, 2014 at the McCook Athletic and Exposition Center, located in McCook, IL. The feis will take place at the McCook Athletic and Exposition Center, 4750 South Vernon Avenue, McCook, IL 60525. There will be an additional charge by the Village of McCook of $5.00 for parking - there is no street parking available.

Entries will be accepted through June 15, 2014 via http://www.feisworx.com. There is a cap of 800 entries for all First Feis through Open Prizewinner dancers. For Preliminary and Open Championship competitions there is a cap of 400 dancers. In preparation of the North American National Championships 2014 all Preliminary and Open Championship dancers will dance all three rounds and be adjudicated by a total of nine adjudicators.

Please note there is a new feis hotel. The feis hotel will be the Doubetree Hotel, Oak Brook, Illinois 60523. Room rate is $112 per night. Please call 630-472-6000 or visit mhgdance.com and click on the link.

Our international panel of adjudicators for the event will be:

ADJUDICATORS
    Conleth Mullen – Derry, N. Ireland
    Brian Geraghty - Roscommon, Ireland
    Patrick McCarthy – Texas, USA
    Mary K Heneghan, New York, USA
    Kerry Broderick – New York, USA
    Patty Darrah – Florida, USA
    Mary Jo Clarke – Missouri, USA
    Kathleen Keady – New York, USA
    Byron Tuttle – Ohio, USA
    Anthony Costello – Limerick, Ireland
    Angela McDonagh – Galway, Ireland
    Noelle Curran – New Jersey, USA
    Lorraine Farrell – Galway, Ireland
    Isabella Fogarty - Dublin, Ireland
    Julie Showalter – Illinois, USA
    Kim Lancaster – Ontario, CA

MUSICIANS
    Brian Boyce, PA, USA
    Sean Cleland, IL, USA
    Chris McLoughlin, NY, USA
    Rebecca Brooke, IL USA
    Teresa Shine, IL USA
    Pat Finnegan, IL USA
    Nick Shizas, IL USA
    Sandy Jones, IL USA

For further information, please visit our website http://www.mullanehealygodley.com

Thanks,

MHG Feis Committee

• The Texas Capital Championships (Austin feis) entry closing date is this coming Friday! Additional entries will be accepted with a late fee until Friday 6th of June. Additional rooms are being added to the hotel block this coming week. Where applicable we will split competitions to keep the numbers at reasonable sizes. We look forward to welcoming everyone to the Championships in Austin on June 13 &14. -- Feis Committee, 11:39:40 05/27/14 Tue

• Brand New Doire Dress for Sale-NEVER WORN! http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/brand-new-never-worn-shauna-shiels/ -- SR Mom, 08:56:23 05/27/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Beautiful Doire dress for sale. Priced to sell quickly. http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/unique-lightweight-and-stunning-onstage/ -- Thanks for looking!, 06:18:00 05/27/14 Tue

• Hurley stage 1....what happened during open u14 that dancing was stopped and judges were discussing for quite some time? -- Curious, 20:06:43 05/26/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Any chance more rooms will be added to the block for the Austin feis in June? -- ., 13:07:04 05/26/14 Mon

• Came from out of region to enjoy Hurley Feis (thanks, feis committee!) but a question about scoring. We've never used Feisweb before. DD's printed results only included first two rounds, not the set. Are sets not counted towards overall placements? Or maybe they do count but they were just not included in the printed results? I'm wondering if that is a Southern region thing or a Feisweb thing. -- thanks!, 05:40:27 05/26/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Just wanted to say thanks to the Memphis Feis for all their hardwork -- Thanks!, 15:35:41 05/25/14 Sun

Replies:
  • HURLEY FEIS - kudos! 4 stars!! What an fabulous event!! -- Congrats! Other feises take a look!!, 08:16:08 05/25/14 Sun

Replies:
  • NANS room available 2 double beds in the Fairmont hotel for the nights of Jul 4th,5th, and 6th (3nights) anyone interested please email me, will be canceling tomorrow if no interest. -- mom, 06:47:22 05/25/14 Sun

• I have a math question for Feile Rince feis committee. If you advertise 150 paid champion dancers than why when you add up the ones paid there are 167 paid dancers? I am just wondering if my math is off or if they add differently in Charlotte. -- curious, 05:21:18 05/25/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Good Luck to all the dancers at Memphis Feis today! -- srmaid, 22:19:01 05/24/14 Sat

• Nov/PW start at Hurley -- did I do this right?, 18:58:35 05/24/14 Sat
    I calculated a just about 10:30 AM start time based on 3 dancers at a time and small teams conps. Does that sound about right?

Replies:

• Hurley Feis....GPS address? Not the address listed on syllabus -- Doesn't work, 16:50:28 05/24/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Staying in a hotel for the Hurley Feis... -- Silence is golden, 16:25:00 05/24/14 Sat
    had to sign a quiet contract. Love it! I get so tired of staying in hotels where you can hear the people next door or in the hallway and the dancers pounding above your head. I hope more hotels adopt this policy

Replies:

• Nationals is just around the corner. If you plan on using Feistan services please book as soon as you have a minute as the schedule is more then half full. Thank you -- The Tan Man, 15:42:43 05/24/14 Sat

• Going to the Hurley feis - Try FeisLife. The easier, faster and friendlier way to share your feis pictures, results and comments. No need to sort through facebook, twitter or "the boards" Everything all in one place. Stay feis informed -- FeisLife, 04:15:21 05/24/14 Sat
    http://www.FeisLife.com

• Hurley Feis: noticed it's being held at an Equestrian center?? Anyone know details? Is it like a horse arena? Or does the facility act more like an expo center? Curious! -- Anyone been inside?, 20:46:32 05/23/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Sale of dress fell through. -- email inside, 15:11:55 05/23/14 Fri
    More information in the first reply.

Replies:

• Any chance of splitting some of the largest PC comps at Hurley this weekend? I know they're already single age groups, but some of them are really big. -- 6 have more than 20 registered, 09:19:24 05/23/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Nations Cap Feis Perpetual to return - have e-mailed twice but no response. Can have trophy at Hurley Feis for pick up -- SRMom, 08:38:48 05/23/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Beautiful red sequin and white satin dress available to try on at Hurley feis this weekend http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/beautiful-shamrock-stitchery-dress-2/ -- Sharon, 07:39:34 05/23/14 Fri

• CELTIC STAR FOR SALE: would suit slim teen. -- :), 05:00:08 05/23/14 Fri
    http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/celtic-star-2/

• Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am packing today to get ready for the Hurley feis and I was wondering if the event is air conditioned? It looks like a lovely venue from their website, but I did not see anything that indicated that it was, although I have to admit that it looks like it probably is. -- Thanks a bunch!, 03:50:34 05/23/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Lovely, sparkly, red sequin dress, barely used, fits approx age 13-15, available at Hurley Feis this weekend. See it at Feis' n Stuff page on Facebook. -- Sonia, 21:55:54 05/22/14 Thu

Replies:
  • CELTIC STAR DRESS for sale #1902A on dance again. Can send more photos. -- only 10 months old, 12:50:22 05/22/14 Thu

• CCE- Left a pair of Rutherford hard shoes in the champs gym area. Is there a contact for lost and found for this feis? Hoping we can connect with them through Hurley this weekend. -- Thank you, 09:55:16 05/21/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Any new dress trends? Is tulle still the latest trend for skirts? -- undecided, 04:39:01 05/21/14 Wed
    Trying to decide to get new or simply change a skirt. Anyone know how much that might cost? Dress in otherwise great shape- skirt just looking dated. Thought?

Replies:

• Was looking at the NAFC feis schedule today and noticed that Old Dominion is tentatively rescheduled for 10/25-26. I was one who was curious, so I thought I would pass on the info. -- FYI, 13:00:32 05/20/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Good drills for keeping eyes up?? DD is U13 prelim. Judges comment a lot on this.. What can she practice at home to help? -- mom, 12:58:18 05/20/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Totally off topic but... -- shopper, 12:30:56 05/20/14 Tue
    Anyone been to the Queenstown outlets in Maryland? Good? Bad?

Replies:

• The Second Annual Texas Capital Championships is opened for entry. Our feis is June 12-13 in the live music Capital of the World - Austin, Texas. We have the same spacious ballroom in the Holiday Inn Midtown. $102/night and we have perpetual trophies for all Championships as well as new prizes, sashes and specials. All stages are Marley covered. Come join us in this great city for the last competition before Summer break and Nationals 2014! -- TCC Feis Committee, 14:40:38 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:

• Welcome to OC Sami C from ROI! -- srmomma, 13:15:23 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Set comments from CCE being emailed? PC U13? -- Wondering, 12:20:54 05/19/14 Mon

• Stage Estimate for Hurley for 611 & 631? -- Thanks,, 12:18:52 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Hurley feis... Prelim...2 or 3 at a time? -- Thanks, 12:09:43 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Nation's Capital Feis -- ID Mama, 10:48:56 05/19/14 Mon
    Can anyone recommend hotels near the Nation's Capital Feis? We have too many people for 1 room for the host hotel. Thanks so much.

Replies:

• Any word on adjudicators for Nation's Capital Feis? -- -, 09:58:20 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Hurley Feis Update - Stage schedule and Venue Map should be posted today. VENUE NOTES: Coolers and lunches are permitted. Absolutely NO camping, blankets, or chairs on the arena floor or concourse floor, there is stadium seating all around the arena floor. See you there. -- Feis Comittee, 08:13:04 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • who was the dress vendor at cce when you walked in? -- thnx, 06:47:31 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Local Dress makers? -- MommaMix, 06:20:20 05/19/14 Mon
    We're in the Tidewater area of Va and we've started looking for Solo Dresses for my DD, while she doesnt NEED one right away she is getting close to it. I am wondering if anyone could recommend a "local" dress maker...somewhere between DC and Charlotte, I know its a pretty large distance for "local" lol

Replies:

• Will full results from CCE be posted anywhere? -- ., 05:54:46 05/19/14 Mon

Replies:
  • CCE Feis - Lost ghillie -- RF, 17:56:47 05/18/14 Sun
    First time my daughter goes to a Feis without me and she comes home with only one ghillie. Size 1 Fay's with "KATE" written on blue liner. Please let me know if you picked it up. Thanks!!

Replies:

• Feile Rince Charlotte - schedule for Prizewinner in AM or PM? -- idmom225, 17:27:13 05/18/14 Sun
    Anyone involved with stage schedule planning know if PW will dance before or after lunch? We'd be driving in from 8 hours away and don't want to pay for 2 nights of hotel if PW doesn't finish until late afternoon. Any insight would be much appreciated!

Replies:

• Any Open U18 results from CCE? -- Thanks, 17:02:47 05/18/14 Sun

Replies:
  • CCE Feis- -- 4ID, 15:35:24 05/18/14 Sun
    Very enjoyable Feis. Great venue on the grades side- didn't venture over to the other gym. On suggestion since many onlookers couldn't keep a respectable distance behind the judges- rope a little area behind their chairs. Some judges looked like they had to hold papers close to the vest so peering eyes couldn't see what they were writing!

Replies:

• CCE results? Prelim U13? -- tnx., 15:29:32 05/18/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Beautiful purple, lavender and silver Kirations dress for sale, only worn twice before college schedule overruled dancing schedule. -- Susan in GA, 14:46:01 05/18/14 Sun
    Approximate Junior size 1-3, dancer is 5 feet 3 inches tall. In the Atlanta area if you want to try it on.

Click here for dance.net posting.
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10186016/1/Dresses-Costumes/Kirations-Purple-Lavender-and-Silver-nearly-new-Jr-size-1-3.html&replies=0

• Any Champ results from CCE? -- ., 09:36:02 05/18/14 Sun

• CCE Feis 1/2 hourfor lunch is close to becoming an hour break. -- Zzzzzzz, 09:23:25 05/18/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Memphis -- feismom, 07:10:24 05/18/14 Sun
    Will Memphis be posting competitor list/stage assignments?

Replies:

• 9 month old Gavin white/blue/gold for sale suitable for 7-10 year old dancer -- http://www.feisdresses.com/edit-item/?aid=38057, 00:10:11 05/18/14 Sun

Replies:
  • CCE Feis Math -- Thank you!, 10:16:57 05/17/14 Sat
    Hi! Could a kind person please help me with the feis math for 415 and 315R? I'm trying to do the math, but I don't know how to factor in figures and the likes.

Also, is it definitely confirmed that Stages 1, 2, and 3 will be in a separate room? Just wondering, as there will be grades competitions on stage 3, so it seems a bit odd.

Thank you!

Replies:

• My DD is moving to norfolk VA in the fall. dose anyone know the schools in the area and which would be best for a champion dancer to attend ?? -- looking for Info, 07:37:33 05/17/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Is this the address I use to find the facility where the CCE feis is on Sunday? -- New Attendee, 11:36:49 05/16/14 Fri
    16300 Old Emmitsburg Rd.
    Emmitsburg, MD 21727

Replies:

• FeisLife, whats going on at the feis? The newest way to stay up to date with 1 feis or every feis. Become a member it's new, free and fun. -- Feis Life, 10:49:49 05/16/14 Fri
    http://www.FeisLife.com

Are you at a feis?
    Share pictures of dancers, results, awards, yourself, your friends or anything at all. Post updates, informing others.

Not at a feis but need info?

See what others are posting. Message your friends and ask them to post a picture, stage information, updates and everything else.

Replies:

• My daughter isn't in a solo dress yet but we're headed in that direction soon. I'm really curious as to how much an the average dress might cost, what percentage it gets in resell value, and how long it's worn before it's sold and the reason people sell so quickly. -- Interested to know for the future, 08:47:13 05/16/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Hurley Feis: I know your feis is a week away, but since it is a holiday weekend... -- Thank you!, 07:20:49 05/16/14 Fri
    Can you please let us know when your schedule will be posted? Need to plan travel carefully.

Replies:

• Be patient - new at this - Feis dance calculator - what is the formula? (assuming it's different depending on if they run the dances 2 or 3 at a time) - don't want to get there too early - DD HATES sitting around forever! thanks!!! nt -- CC, 05:04:48 05/16/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Can someone tell me how many are confirmed for OC u14 at the Memphis feis? -- out of region, 20:15:37 05/15/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Crowne Plaza Charlotte full: other ideas? -- traveler, 18:34:20 05/15/14 Thu
    Will more room become available for the Feile Rince Charlotte or what's the next hotel recommended?

Replies:

• Gorgeous Gavin for Sale!! -- Dance Mom, 09:57:05 05/15/14 Thu
    Gorgeous Gavin for Sale, new 11/13!! Barely worn!! Please check out www.dance-again.com; dress 1135C. Thanks!!

• Registration for Great Lakes Feis opens May 15 -- GLF entry secretary, 19:01:41 05/14/14 Wed
    Join us on August 17th in Michigan's capital city of Lansing. Register at www.quickfeis.com

• Old Dominion Feis update - per their website, they are postponing their feis till Fall -- VA Mom, 18:25:15 05/14/14 Wed
    http://www.mapleirishdance.com/

• CCE novice start time -- Kathleen, 17:55:28 05/14/14 Wed
    My daughters first dance will be 209RA. Does anyone know approximately what time her dancing will start? Thanks for the help.

Replies:

• CCE feis - Did someone say if there will be Twitter or FB updates by CCE -- Can't find out on their site., 14:41:25 05/14/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Nation's capital Feis question -- Is the exhibition worth it? (Thanks!), 13:33:42 05/14/14 Wed
    Thinking about coming out of region for it (in MAR). We lived in DC for 4 years and think it might be fun! What is the exhibition at the capital like? It says everyone gets an award- what are they like- medals or trophies. It is awfully expensive and I am just trying to see if it is worth it. We would have our own car- so transportation to there isn't a problem. Also how does the rest of the Feis run? I am a mom to a young prelim dancer- so the supplementary competitions seem fun- there are many more than I am used to. Thanks!!!

Replies:

• Never used Feisweb before and coming from out of region to Hurley School feis. I see information on how to preprint the dancer's number card, but I don't see anywhere that links to my dancer's number for this feis. Am I missing something? -- confused, 09:38:34 05/14/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Inspirational Wall art for your Irish Dancer--link inside -- JR, 06:28:01 05/14/14 Wed
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/174527398/irish-dance-wall-art-canvas-with-shoes?ref=shop_home_active_2

• Lightweight SIOPA RINCE age 7-10 for Sale from Maryland -- Beautiful and Looks New, 04:32:50 05/14/14 Wed
    http://www.dance-again.com/X221.html

Replies:

• Class is just too crowded and the kids can't move past each other. Frustrated. What size space and how many kids are in your classes? -- SR mom, 16:44:26 05/13/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Another CCE question! Are all of the stages scheduled so that the Novice/PW reels start simultaneously (where the schedule says Novice and Prizewinner)? Or do the stages run as they will, not waiting for other stages to start the same dance? -- Thanks for help!, 06:28:59 05/13/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Could someone check my feis math for stage one, comp 416? I calculated it beginning around 3:30. Just want it to be sure. -- Prelim mom, 18:05:20 05/12/14 Mon

Replies:
  • CCE Feis -- If I, 16:03:00 05/12/14 Mon
    This is first time for us that dd dances are on every stage- used to usually have all dances on one stage. Does this format cause a lot of racing from stage to stage? I see the dances are grouped on the schedule - so does that mean they wait until all stages and all ages are down with that dance? Any advice appreciated! TY

Replies:

• Thank you Emerald School for the Bluebonnet Feis last weekend! The feis ran smoothly, despite the hiccups that ya'll faced. Hope to see ya'll next year! -- Appreciate Texas Feisanna, 15:54:04 05/12/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Only 50 days until the start of the North American Nationals!!! Feistan time slots are starting to fill up, especially morning appointments. -- The Tan Man, 15:51:14 05/12/14 Mon
    If you are planning on using Feistan services at the NAN's, you can reserve your time slot at http://www.Feistan.com

• SRO '13 -- U17dd, 09:30:39 05/12/14 Mon
    Does anyone have a video of the u16 girls awards at this past oireachtas?

Replies:

• Take The Floot Singing Competition -- feis2k, 07:24:03 05/12/14 Mon
    As you might know, the Irish dancing show Take The Floor introduced this year for the first time a voice competition. I have to say that some incredible talent is being displayed! Please take a moment and visit http://www.takethefloor2014.com/go/voice/ review the submitted videos and VOTE. Southern Region's own U17 dancer, Alex Papados, is currently in the lead! If you enjoy his performance and would like Alex to represent or Region on the Take The Floor stage please VOTE FOR ALEX! One vote per e-mail address per day! Vote every day and help Alex achieve his dream.

• CCE splits- looks like last year they split PC at 30, will they do the same this year? -- -, 07:05:57 05/12/14 Mon

Replies:
  • CCE - will you have Twitter or FB updates? -- Tnx!!, 05:51:28 05/12/14 Mon

• Gorgeous, eye catching black, pink and gold solo to fit teen, worn twice, -- available in time for NAN's, 21:10:14 05/11/14 Sun
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10185282/1/Dresses-Costumes/Gorgeous-Champion-Solo-dress-worn-twice-striking-colors-to-fit-teen-1-800.html&replies=0

Replies:

• Numbers for PCU16 for Memphis... -- thanks in advance, 19:16:48 05/11/14 Sun
    Coming from out of region and wanting to know the numbers for PC U16 if possible.....want to eat some good BBQ and have a fun weekend!!

thanks so much..

Replies:

• CCE Feis stage schedule announced? -- DDMOM, 17:18:12 05/11/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Can anyone tell me if Nation's Capital has a cap or not? It is listed as no cap on registration page but syllabus says a close date or when reaches cap, but doesn't list a cap. On the fence of whether to register but don't want to miss the boat. -- *, 16:29:54 05/11/14 Sun

Replies:
  • I have always wondered why NANS is around Independence Day? Seems like an odd choice. -- Mary, 16:14:27 05/11/14 Sun

Replies:
  • New product in my store please visit :) -- http://thevelvetcastle.wix.com/the-velvet-castle#!accessories/cjkj, 13:08:56 05/11/14 Sun

• Happy Mothers to all, hope everyone has a wonderful day :) -- ., 07:41:33 05/11/14 Sun

• What are the numbers like for the Memphis fees in grades? Don't want to go if it won't count!! -- dd, 06:43:26 05/11/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Tina Jordan Rees - Irish Dance Music -- www.tinajordanrees.com, 06:35:52 05/11/14 Sun

Féistastic - released 2012
    Féistastic 2 - released 2013

Both CDs include lively music for beginners and advanced dancers. Féistastic 2 also features a special Presentation Music track.

Both CDs available from www.tinajordanrees.com and iTunes.

Custom music tracks available for figures, displays, presentations: www.tinajordanrees.com/custom-music

• Can someone please confirm that old dominion is on for June 21, trying to plan upcoming feis before Nan's and if this feis isn't taking place I need to register elsewhere -- None, 22:02:54 05/10/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Cce feis- anyone know where they will post the schedule? The website I found seems to have limited info. Ty -- Id4us, 20:37:07 05/10/14 Sat

Replies:
  • congrats to hannah brady and brianna connick on winning the open championship at holy angels -- RNE MOM, 18:11:38 05/10/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Holy Angels Feis results emailed to participants -- Holy Angels Feis Committee, 17:57:02 05/10/14 Sat
    Results have been emailed to all participants who provided a valid email when they registered.

• Holy Angels Feis Results Posted to efeis.com -- Holy Angels Feis Committee, 17:14:13 05/10/14 Sat
    Holy Angels results are posted to efeis.com.

Thanks to all who participated! It was a great day of competition.

Replies:

• Holy Angels Feis results for U12 Open please -- mm, 13:26:02 05/10/14 Sat

• Holy Angels Feis - weird results/judging? Oh well. Another live and learn! -- Just venting !! Ok done. (:-(), 12:07:49 05/10/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Do any SR feisanna offer Grades Exams? -- DD thinking about TCRG exam in future!, 11:59:18 05/10/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Kirations dress $1100 size 12-14 http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/kirations-1100-shipping/ -- Deb, 05:59:54 05/10/14 Sat

• Holy angels - room to set up chairs? Food vendors? Parking good? Events usually on time? Any other tips? -- Thank you, 19:35:35 05/09/14 Fri

Replies:
  • Gavins for SALE! -- dd, 17:34:04 05/09/14 Fri
    https://floraltiedyeandwhitegavin.shutterfly.com/
    https://salmonpinkgavinforsale.shutterfly.com/

• Dress cost? -- Curious, 13:59:43 05/09/14 Fri
    Can anyone tell me what a new Jan Hopman dress would likely cost? Big fan of her designs.

Replies:

• Schools in NC -- Northern dancer, 04:40:30 05/09/14 Fri
    Hi, I am considering taking a position In Greenville, NC. Are there any dance schools nearby? I've been dancing for twenty years in the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions. Thank you!

Replies:

• new to region -- MW momma, 20:24:51 05/08/14 Thu
    We will be visiting non-ID relatives in NC and pick up the June feis in Charolette. We have never feissed outside the MidWest nor a feis under 800 dancers and dances in the grades. How many stages? How late does it usually run? Any insights on differences between the regions (more/less makeup, lining up,etc.)?

Replies:

• Will there be a dress sale at Holy Angels? -- 2Dancersmom, 14:51:35 05/08/14 Thu

Replies:
  • GORGEOUS GREEN GAVIN. MUST SELL -- Finnegan, 19:45:25 05/07/14 Wed
    http://www.dance-again.com/X1772b.html

Gorgeous two year old green and white Gavin Doherty dress in
    near perfect condition with an updated skirt. Skirt is less than a
    year old. Worn by an 18 year old open champion at Oireachtas and
    the North American Nationals. Dress is covered in Swarovski
    crystals. Looking for a quick sale.

Measurements ( in inches )
    Chest 33.5
    Natural waist 27
    Sleeve length from shoulder to hem 24
    Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across top of back 13
    Shoulder-neck to sleeve seam 3.75
    Back full length-top of zip to hem 32
    Front full length-center neck to hem 30

Asking $US1,200 shipping from Chicago, IL included within USA,
    overseas shipping extra. Please email m.finnegan@tcu.edu with any questions.
    Please quote dress #1772B

• Nearly new Gavin available just in time for Nationals. Worn only 4 times and suitable for a 9 – 11 year old. Just reduced price! Visit https://stunninglittlegavin.shutterfly.com/ for photos and measurements -- mh, 18:39:02 05/07/14 Wed

• Louisville Feis Update -- Heather McClanahan - Feis Chair, 10:31:56 05/07/14 Wed
    Registration is now open on Feisworx.com for the the 18th Annual Louisville Feis. Join us on Saturday, June 21st at the Mid-America region feis with Southern hospitality:

~Over 125,000 square feet of space for camping with all of your feis gear!

~Convenient access to major interstates and next to the Louisville Airport.

~Super cute plush horses for all Tir Na Nog, First Feis and Beginner 1 competitors.

~Located next to newly opened Kentucky Kingdom/Hurricane Bay Amusement Park, www.kentuckykingdom.com.

~Discounted amusement park tickets priced at $31.95 for all registered dancers & families!!!

• CELTIC STAR SOLO DRESS FOR SALE - lovely, elegant dress made for 2013 Worlds. Beautiful stage presence. Dancer is 5'1". Chest 35", waist 29". Room for letout and dress design makes alterations possible. Priced to sell at $1675 US . http://imgur.com/dO4YTPe http://imgur.com/dwagVz8 Please contact for further info/photos. Will be at Hurley feis unless sold before then! -- mom, 10:09:05 05/07/14 Wed

Replies:
  • 2014 Celtic Star Dress for sale. Suitable for 12-14 year old. Only worn four times. Beautifully made and fitted. New Style three panel with modern eye catching Celtic design. Covered in Swarovski crystals. Beautiful White and Teal Green. Knickers and Head band included. Email for further details. Photo link. http://imgur.com/kzFlWMI -- Sam, 09:19:52 05/07/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Nans room -- DM, 07:30:11 05/07/14 Wed
    I am looking for a Nans room for July 1st through 4th.
    If you have one your not going to use, please contact,

Replies:

• Holy angels -- will you have twitter or FB updates? Is there seating? Camping? Food? -- Info is apprec.!, 19:18:06 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Historic Savannah Feis -- MWR Mom, 17:22:18 05/06/14 Tue
    Considering coming from out of region for this feis, but would live to know a little more about it. How is it run, what % do they place in grades! how late does it go, etc. Would love any and all info anyone is willing to share! :). Thanks in advance!!

Replies:

• Anyone headed to University of Maryland, College Park in the fall and interested in continuing with dancing? I hear there is no ID club there -- nn, 16:57:40 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Beautiful green sequin Gavin for sale - suitable for dancers who require more bust/waist room. Includes tons of let down and let out room. For measurements and photos visit http://brilliantgreensequingavin.shutterfly.com/ -- ..., 13:03:38 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • An updated schedule has been posted for the Emerald Bluebonnet Feis on Feisworx. -- BB Feis Committee, 11:52:37 05/06/14 Tue

• Looking for pics from U10 4-hand at Oireachtas 2013. Either pics of whole stage or podium. Was so excited and things so crazy I didn't take any. :-( Thanks!!! -- NN, 11:47:00 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Are Open Champions ever split at CCE, either by age or gender? Just curious, first timer! -- !, 08:57:57 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • out of the loop for a while, are the hotels for NAN's mandatory stay or can we make our own arrangements? -- thanks :), 08:19:35 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Holy Angels- I hear that prelim U13 & U14 will be combined, however will they do awards separate for each age category? Or are the U13s literally competing against U13 for awards too? -- MM, 06:47:27 05/06/14 Tue
    First time at a feis with combining age categories (prelim)

Replies:

• Feile Rince Charlotte info is up on the Walsh Kelly website -- for those who were looking, 06:30:30 05/06/14 Tue

• Looking for a new dress bag for NAN'S. -- Any favorites we should check out?, 04:36:12 05/06/14 Tue

Replies:
  • Is the Maple feis taking place this year -- sorry if this has been asked before, 19:13:24 05/05/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Any dancers going to Radford University? -- Looking for some one to keep up dancing with.., 15:56:37 05/05/14 Mon

Replies:
  • NANS Room Available -- **Click Here For Email**, 14:40:07 05/05/14 Mon
    Hyatt Regency Montreal *In The Block* July 3-6, King Bed, $180 per night. Transfer is simple. Email with questions, etc.

Replies:

• Holy Angels - is there a competitor list somewhere? Didn't see if on website or efeis. -- Just Checking, 11:18:58 05/05/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Texas Capital Championships 2014 -- Feis Committee, 10:15:46 05/05/14 Mon
    We're gearing up for the Texas Capital Championships, in Austin! If you received a perpetual trophy, at last year's competition, please plan to return it at the Bluebonnet Feis. There will be several Inishfree parents at the competition, and they will be happy to direct you to our feis chair. Thank you!

• For CCE Feis, are all comps in gym including champs? PC and OC? Is camping allowed in halls or only bleachers? Any last minute hints and suggestions-do's or don'ts for this feis? First time and coming from out of region. Thanks for any more helpful advice-I have been reading the other posts below as well. Want to be sure we are well prepared! -- Champ mom, 04:15:57 05/05/14 Mon

Replies:
  • any transfers? -- empty spots in our school, 17:03:20 05/04/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Dd is going to James Madison University. Anyone else? She is so nervous about this looking for a roommate thing. She would love to find another nursing major. -- soon to be JMU Mom, 15:02:15 05/04/14 Sun

Replies:
  • Bronze/Black Gavin for sale -- worn 9 times, 09:10:16 05/04/14 Sun
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/mmkjt/sets/72157642924609154/
    dancer 5'8'

Replies:

• Holy Angels Feis - Schedule -- Feis Committee, 17:17:28 05/03/14 Sat
    The Holy Angels Feis stage schedule is available on the RNE website www.rincenaheireann.com

We look forward to seeing you all there next week for a great cause.

Replies:

• This new captcha has got to go--I typed in 16 for a message and it still wasn't accepted even though my entries were correct--had an audience double checking my entries -- crazy!!, 11:10:16 05/03/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Holy Angels schedule yet? Any clue on when Prelim U13 dances? -- Thanks, 07:50:32 05/03/14 Sat

Replies:
  • Montreal NANS hotels....I truly don't understand why... -- Nancy, 05:20:42 05/03/14 Sat
    Other attending families aren't upset by the poor organization of the NANS. The restrictive hotel room rules make it very difficult and expensive for any family with more than one dancer and one adult. The organizers keep touting that there are plenty of king size rooms available but the hotels will only allow two people to stay in a king size room. So that only works if mom takes one daughter dancer who then has to share a bed with mom the night before her competition...not ideal.

The Irish dance world tends to be so insulated and protective that no one is willing to take a step back and say how could we coordinate these events better? What do other organizations do?

Replies:

• CCE Feis schedule info? -- idmom225, 18:21:41 05/02/14 Fri
    Can anyone tell me generally the times for grades/figures at CCE in the past? Is figures first thing in the morning, and do they have prizewinner dance early or after lunch usually? I assume the stage schedule won't be available until a few days before.

Replies:

• Nationals photo opportunity -- Danisnaps Photography, 16:01:10 05/02/14 Fri
    Hi, I'm a photographer and 15 year (Southern Region!) Irish dancing veteran who's going to Nationals this year. I'm offering something that to my knowledge has never been offered before: a personalized, on-location photo shoot the day you dance. I follow you / your dancers through preparations of getting ready to dance, take pictures with your friends and family, and be your personal paparazzi for the day.

The price is $250US and you will get 30-40 professionally edited images (candid, photojournalism-style shots as well as posed portraits) that are unlike anything you’ve ever received in your Irish dancing career. A deposit of $150US is required to hold your place in my schedule. I'm especially interested in rounding out my portfolio with more wee ones, boys and teams.

Please check out my website for more details and examples of previous work:
    https://danisnaps.squarespace.com/blog/2014/5/1/north-american-irish-dance-championships-in-montreal-qc

Thanks! See you in Montreal!

Replies:

• Looking for a new dress? 1 Year Old Sequin Gavin for sale - suited for dancers who need a little extra room in bust, waist and hips - visit http://brilliantgreensequingavin.shutterfly.com/ . -- for photos and measurements, 20:40:13 05/01/14 Thu

• Just made a last minute, impulse decision and registered for CCE Feis. Coming from out of region and have a couple of questions... -- IDNJ, 15:05:56 05/01/14 Thu
    Is there spectator seating?
    Would it be suitable to bring grandparent or is it really jammed?
    Is there camping?
    How do the stages usually run (for grades)?
    Does it run fairly smooth?
    Any other tips?
    TY very much!

Replies:

• Can anyone tell me if there will be a vendor at Holy Angels? I know it was asked before, but I can not find that post -- ., 06:34:01 05/01/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Feile Rince Charlotte? See it is up on efeis but know other info. They are not answering emails either not even ones to a vendor friend. -- ??, 05:14:34 05/01/14 Thu

Replies:
  • Memphis Feis -- Eastern Region dancer, 19:57:40 04/30/14 Wed
    Thinking of attending the Memphis Feis for the first time. Any reviews? Looking for info on stages, how the feis is run, that kind of stuff. Would be in U16 Open Championship competition.

Replies:

• Going to college-- anyone tell me the rules about transferring? -- If school is not so far from home-- say just under 50 miles-- can you transfer without a ban?, 19:48:09 04/30/14 Wed

Replies:
  • Hotel suggestions for the Peach State Feis this weekend, please? -- Thanks., 10:49:39 04/30/14 Wed

Replies:
  • We have opened the room block again at the Westin for the Emerald Bluebonnet Feis until Monday, May 5. Please use the link below. Our group name is Emerald Irish Dance. It's not too late to register for the feis. Sashes will be awarded for specials and championships! Great raffle baskets and silent auction items again this year too! -- BB Feis Committee, 06:59:30 04/30/14 Wed
    https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1402199378&key=58DA8

• Hotel suggestions for the CCE Feis? We are coming in from out of region. -- Thanks!, 19:29:27 04/28/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Registration for the Emerald Bluebonnet Feis closes in one week on May 6. We have sashes for Championships and specials. Hope you can join us! -- BB Feis Committee, 14:09:48 04/28/14 Mon

Replies:
  • We have a dancer who may be going to Vanderbilt in Nashville. Are there any ID schools nearby. -- Thank you, 13:44:22 04/28/14 Mon

Replies:
  • Has anyone heard anything new regarding the Old Dominion Feis? I know that they are dealing with a date change and all. I looked on the school website, but did not see anything new poasted so I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything. -- Thanks., 04:17:09 04/28/14 Mon
    I also wonder what the chances are the day will be switched from a Saturday to a Sunday...due to circumstances beyond our control, we can't do any feisiannas on Saturdays in June. Had originally planned on attending OD, but then we found out we couldn't, now I am hoping we may be able to!

Replies:

• Holy Angels Feis is combining u13/u14 prelim. Awards be separate still? -- New to this combo process, 08:12:11 04/27/14 Sun
    Will they still be awarded as u13 separate from u14?

Replies:

• Do mistakes happen in results? -- Trying not to be a dance mom, 05:09:40 04/27/14 Sun
    I am so trying not to be a crazy dance mom, but I am just wondering about scores from a Feis yesterday. Prelim DD got scores from 2 judges: 1,1,2,5. Other judge was 7,8. I totally understand judge's preference and subjectivity and would leave it at that. But the written feedback didn't seem to relate to DD's dance: watch left arm (she has never had arm problems). End reel on time (she did, or would probably not gotten those other firsts), don't lean forward or look down (I didn't see her do that, and again that's not one of her issues). I did see another dancer with those concerns, however, so was wondering how common would it be for results to get keyed wrong?

Replies:

• What colleges in DC/VA/MD have Irish dance clubs? -- Thank you, 14:05:55 04/26/14 Sat

Replies:
  • OK, from the MAR Mom who is relocating - what will surprise us at SR feis?Someone posted about awards at end of day - is that usual? -- Not looking for negative, just what's different! August is coming soon :-), 05:23:07 04/25/14 Fri

Replies:
  • World Championships 2014 London - FeisPix official photos -- FeisPix, 01:42:09 04/22/14 Tue
    FeisPix photos from the World Championships 2014 in London
    Uploading of awards, solo and team action, Gradaim and TCRG/ADCRG awards, Dance Drama jun/sen awards and action, Irish Embassy reception, the Ball, opening ceremony et al, are currently being uploaded to the FeisPix website www.feispix.com. The process will involve several 24/7 days of computer slogging, involving 50,000 – 100,000 pics. Please bear with us during that period of uploading and refrain from sending email and telephone queries about when this or that age group will be online. We will not respond to such queries until the uploading job is finished. This way we will get the job done faster. Many thanks for your patience and your friendship during the championships.

Replies:

Archives: 1234 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.