VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

Irish Dance Message Board - Southern Region
Welcome to the Irish Dance Message Board for the Southern Region. This board will be moderated to maintain a friendly, fun and supportive forum - in true Southern Region style! If you read any message that you deem inappropriate please email me @ srmessageboard@yahoo.com and I will remove it at your request.....Thanks...Have fun and enjoy!

• WHERE TO PURCHASE FAKE BANKNOTES ONLINE -- shewills21, 03:52:55 02/06/23 Mon
    whatsapps...+17272105567

https://uniquecounterfeitmoney.com/money/buy-bahraini-dinar-online/
    https://uniquecounterfeitmoney.com/money/counterfeit-100-500-2000-indian-rupee/
    https://uniquecounterfeitmoney.com/money/buy-counterfeit-australian-dollars-online/

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Okay Mod- I called it and you deleted my post! -- Wth, 16:54:45 02/03/23 Fri
    SS is now listed as a teacher for P.O. and TG’s school.

Just as predicted.

For free speech, head to Reddit.

Replies:

• Wishing everyone in Texas without power the very best. -- Days without power, 10:56:04 02/03/23 Fri
    Some of us in central and north Texas are without power going on 3 days.

• Anyone know of Camelia Rose supplier website in the US -- Thx, 08:43:59 01/28/23 Sat
    I’m only finding the Uk one

Replies:

• here is the article from the Independent today -- posting in installments, 14:36:05 01/19/23 Thu
    IRISH dancing schools led by teachers who are embroiled in cheating scandals are still able to hold competitions, despite a vow to ban alleged "feis fixers” from events.

It has emerged that even when a school is owned or led by a dance teacher who is under investigation for cheating, the school may still hold a feis if it is registered in the name of a teacher who is not under investigation.

Replies:

• Latest article from Ellen Coyne this morning!!! -- Link inside., 01:12:13 01/19/23 Thu
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/irish-dancing-schools-led-by-teachers-embroiled-in-feis-fixing-scandal-can-still-hold-feiseanna-42297960.html

Replies:

• Inishfree Mexico Feiseanna -- Mrs Reagan, 10:37:23 01/18/23 Wed
    Can anyone share the list of adjudicators from previous years?

Replies:

• Raleigh Feis / City of Oaks Feis -- raleighfeissocialmedia (Excited), 11:58:34 01/11/23 Wed
    We are excited to announce that the Raleigh Feis and City of Oaks feis are open for registration on Quickfeis.com!
    February 11 & 12, 2023
    The feis is being held in a new location this year and the room block is open!

We encourage everyone to follow our Facebook page for the most up to date info and announcements!

Replies:

• Anyone know if the SR is doing the $500 worlds stipend raffle this year? -- Would help many families, 09:35:01 01/10/23 Tue

Replies:
  • shamrock photos action shots -- irishdancer, 07:44:32 01/02/23 Mon
    has anyone received their SRO action shots yet? i know they said a month after the event we should have them...

Replies:

• United Association of Irish Dance, who do I speak to about this? -- Looking to leave CLRG,, 07:12:59 01/02/23 Mon

Replies:
  • Inishfree OUT for Worlds. -- Carey AD judging worlds, 07:44:06 01/01/23 Sun
    Word has just been leaked that Carey dancers are out for worlds. This would have to mean Inishfree is also out as Carey is their choreographer and workshop teacher and are associated by marriage. Watch this space. LOTS of extra qualification spaces to open.

Replies:

• How can we find dates for 2023 feis? -- Dancer, 15:45:38 12/31/22 Sat
    I want to plan which feis to go to this year, but it’s hard without a central list. Is there a list just for the southern region? Any feis in February/April/May planned?

Replies:

• New Article -- Irish Times, 04:41:27 12/24/22 Sat
    https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/courts/2022/12/23/high-court-hears-claims-of-competition-fixes-and-sexual-favours-in-irish-dancing/

Replies:

• Suspended Irish dancing adjudicator takes court action against CLRG -- RTE News, 07:54:04 12/21/22 Wed
    WOW WOW WOW

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2022/1220/1343027-irish-dance-high-court/

Replies:

• Anyone know have worlds judges been announced? -- Dance mum, 21:04:00 12/19/22 Mon

Replies:
  • 2023 feis listings -- Feis mom, 18:08:30 12/19/22 Mon
    Does anyone know where the 2023 feis schedule is?

• Form your own opinions of CLRG. -- Des Silke, ADCRG, 22:49:25 12/18/22 Sun
    This will allow you to suggest solutions, suggestions or maybe opinions that I am happy to forward onto to the Outreach Committee to enable all of us to move forward and correct, fix and make CLRG as robust and transparent to everyone that is either a paid member of CLRG or a parent/Guardian that enters a Feis on behalf of their family/Guardian members. Together as a community we can fix our organisation, I’m sure we do not want it to fold!!!
    Link: https://www.instepfm.com/clrganewfuture.html

Replies:

• 2023 SRO location -- heard Dallas?, 07:45:22 12/13/22 Tue

Replies:

• The possible future of CLRG -- Des Silke, ADCRG, 20:42:31 12/11/22 Sun
    https://www.instepfm.com/images/The_possible_future_of_CLRG_-_Des_Silke_ADCRG.pdf

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Mini trampoline? -- Christmas is coming, 03:45:47 12/11/22 Sun
    Was considering getting dd a mini trampoline for Christmas for fun but also thought it could help with Irish dance conditioning. Silly idea or do you recommend?
    Thanks in advance.

Replies:

• And nothing changed. See results of meeting on VOY Uk board -- JM still on board..., 14:17:48 12/10/22 Sat
    Oh well...

• EGM - Representation at the EGM -- Des Silke, ADCRG, 19:08:34 12/08/22 Thu
    [3.2.a] Where following an investigation into any complaint, a recommendation is made that a disciplinary committee is convened, in the case of any individual elected to An Coimisiún or any of its affiliated bodies, [he/she] will be obliged to temporarily step down from any position held while the process is ongoing. (AGM 2016)
    [3.2.b] Where an investigation into Gross Misconduct concludes there is sufficient evidence to invoke formal Disciplinary Procedures against any individual, that individual may not make any application to officiate at, or act in any official capacity at, any CLRG registered competition or event until formal Disciplinary Procedures have concluded.
    These cases will be heard by an independent External Disciplinary Panel. Recruiting experienced, external individuals for this Panel is underway and will be finalised in due course.
    We wish to reiterate that CLRG regards all allegations of wrongdoing with the utmost seriousness. We look forward to the External Disciplinary Panel commencing its work and

• EGM - Representation at the EGM -- Des Silke, ADCRG, 19:06:25 12/08/22 Thu
    44 officially suspended -- James McCutcheon, 8/12/22 15:57:28, Thu [24]
    As you are aware, An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha initiated a disciplinary process into allegations of wrongdoing which have been widely reported.
    Led and overseen by Mr Justice Michael Peart, a retired judge of the Court of Appeal, the independent investigation has thoroughly examined all complaints, grievances and all accompanying evidence.
    This external investigation team has provided an update on its progress, and in the interests of transparency, we can confirm 44 cases have now been recommended to proceed to full disciplinary hearing. All the individuals involved have been informed and Clauses 3.2.a and 3.2.b of the Disciplinary Procedure have been invoked.

• Sr. Ladies scores changed on QF post-O’s. -- Puzzled, 15:27:58 12/08/22 Thu
    3rd place originally received a (BS) 50th place from ATC. Score on QF is now a 6th. Her total points went from 518 to 524. 7th place originally had a 9th from ATC, changed to 10, total points went from 436 to 434. Other minor changes as you go down the list. Didn’t impact standings, but still unnerving that it was changed without explanation

Replies:

• How long do we have to view FeisTV Videos -- before they disappear?, 13:21:44 12/08/22 Thu
    Want to make sure all extended family get a chance to see.

Replies:

• Over 40 judges and teachers suspended -- Independent article, 11:34:35 12/08/22 Thu
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/over-40-irish-dance-teachers-and-judges-facing-disciplinary-action-as-part-of-a-global-probe-into-culture-of-cheating-42206111.html

Replies:

• Absolute failure of a weekend. -- Disastrous, 06:25:41 12/08/22 Thu
    The SRO was a failure on all accounts. It all started with the exorbitantly expensive hotel with resort and parking fees on top of it. And then the venue itself was wholly insufficient. Food options were scarce and expensive, ballrooms were loud and cramped, and bathrooms were not maintained. And then move on to the shocking judging. Dropping high and low did nothing. Wild scores in both directions still counted. And I still can’t believe some of the dancers who did and didn’t recall and WQ. Politics were still in play. And the stages were horrendous. Sticky and tacky by the end of the day. Dancers feet got stuck trebling. And the awards were the cheapest they’ve ever been. Dollar store glass plates with a cheap engraving. And on top of all of this the mood was the worst ever. Never seen so many sour and dour faces across the ballroom. Dancers in tears, teachers cold and harsh, parents with permanent scowls and frowns, no one in the least happy. And all for what? We couldn’t WAIT to fly home Monday morning. Not even Disney World could cheer us up after the nightmare of the 2022 SRO.

Replies:

• Curious: Why is WQ based on registrants rather how many danced? -- Seems odd., 12:04:37 12/07/22 Wed

Replies:
  • Photography for the Southern Oireachtas -- ???, 17:44:15 12/06/22 Tue

Replies:
  • Do you think NAN’s info will be released before Christmas? -- DM, 04:54:35 12/06/22 Tue

Replies:
  • Enough is enough. -- - (Disgusted), 19:06:35 12/05/22 Mon
    Anybody else see the carriage aid fall out in the u14 girls set round? You’d think that they would have been more careful after the knife girl debacle 🙄

Replies:

• Results scandalous this weekend. Dropping high/low did nothing. -- Favors in full force, 17:43:55 12/05/22 Mon
    This is our last comp. Our dancer qualified for worlds but we refuse to go. Cannot tolerate wild and random rankings with no explanation or repercussion. Some of these judges should never judge again regardless how ethical they are.

Replies:

• Did Lismore Academy close? I missed them this year. Loved their teams. -- Sad to see schools close, 13:14:33 12/05/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Has anyone been able get awards photos from SRO on Shamrock Photo Central? -- None are loading, 05:36:10 12/05/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Highly SUS that all recalls are called except one. Over an hour late -- No logical reason, 11:29:44 12/04/22 Sun
    Other than baking the results. This is to the point of absurdity

Replies:

• Short Sleeved Dance Costumes?I've never seen this before! -- OP, 10:52:18 12/04/22 Sun

Replies:
  • I am officially disgusted -- Absurd!, 10:34:33 12/04/22 Sun
    Worker taking down the Christmas decorations at SRO. I asked why. They told me, someone was offended and requested the be removed so out they go.

This is ABSURD! One person should not be making rules for all of us for their sensitive little feelings. Toughen up!

Get real people !

Replies:

• Just looked at results. What is Solo Champ Master category? -- SRDancer, 05:46:20 12/04/22 Sun

Replies:
  • As a parent I love so much about Irish Dance -- But come on people…, 04:43:22 12/04/22 Sun
    The judges just are not paying attention. I don’t think it is related to any scandal I think they just get lazy, tired, grouchy, arrogant or whatever. If I could say this to them directly I would say. Watch every dancer. Yes, even the last set dance of the day. Do your calculations after every dancer has finished. Don’t watch them for the school they represent. Just watch (and Listen!) the dancing. There were world qualifiers who missed beats and were off time. Trust me if I can tell it should have been obvious to you.

Replies:

• CLRG - Emergency General Meeting -- Des Silke, ADCRG, 19:26:02 12/03/22 Sat
    CALLING ALL TMRF's, TCRG's & ADCRG's TO SIGN PETITION TO ENSURE THAT ALL CURRENT CLRG MEMBERS ARE ABLE TO VOTE AT THE EMERGENCY GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD IN BELFAST WHETHER IN PERSON ON VIA A ZOOM CONNECTION, WITH FULL VOTING RITES, SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AND MAKE CLRG MORE TRANSPARRANT FOR TMRF's, TCRG's, ADCRG's. OF COURSE THIS WILL BENEFIT ALL PARENTS & COMPETITORS SO I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST ALL OF THE IRISH DANCE COMMUNITY TO CONTACT THEIR TEACHER(S) TO SIGN THE PETITION SO AS A COMMUNITY WE CAN ENSURE THAT CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE SO WE CAN ALL MOVE FORWARD.

Petition will close on Sunday 4th December 2022 at 9pm (21.00) Irish Time.
    Link to petition: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFwV8H-m_F6VgcOWnikZ51hRv1xZJtubz3kJzF1kCyb1k8qQ/viewform

• Favorite self tanner w/ quick drying time please! -- Thx, 16:46:12 12/03/22 Sat

• So what happened with the Mixed U12 Ceili? -- Intheroom, 16:30:38 12/03/22 Sat
    After a team danced, a musician
    stopped the competition and then there was much conferring. Does anyone know what happened?

Replies:

• ISO US dressmaker, any recommendations? Looking for good -- customer service, 16:26:06 12/03/22 Sat

Replies:
  • Hard Shoes Opinion -- Need Help, 16:08:43 12/03/22 Sat
    Has anyone tried Corr’s Champion hard shoes? They apparently have a split sole for a better point. Curious about the split sole compared to pre broken in shoes like Flexi Pro by Feis Fayre. Thanks!

Replies:

• Are awards being live streamed anywhere? -- Curious, 13:51:01 12/03/22 Sat
    Is there a way to watch the awards from home?

Replies:

• Where are they posting results? -- Sally, 13:46:43 12/03/22 Sat

Replies:
  • Anyone know what time awards start tonight? -- Thanks!, 13:21:50 12/03/22 Sat

Replies:
  • Are results for SRo posted anywhere ? -- ?, 12:42:54 12/03/22 Sat

Replies:
  • An adjudicator was pulled from SRO -- any idea why?, 12:31:06 12/03/22 Sat
    Adjudicator from the NE was originally on the list, but didn't show up on quickfeis book and hasn't shown up on panels- any ideas why?

Replies:

• Where do you get your ceili team dresses from? -- ?, 08:13:14 12/03/22 Sat

Replies:
  • So sad seeing TCs absolutely plastered at the hotel bar. -- Such a poor example., 18:45:08 12/02/22 Fri
    I don’t know how some of these TCs are making it back downstairs at 7am for tomorrow’s comps. We’re talking passed out on the floor drunk. Truly disgusted by this behavior. So much for people trying to shape up after the recent scandals. Looks like no one cares.

Replies:

• Wow. No TCs on stage at awards. -- Interesting, 13:47:08 12/02/22 Fri
    SRO awards not calling TCs up for pics with their winning dancers. Good idea to be honest.

And the crowd is so small and tame you can walk up and down the isles for the first time in 20 years.

Replies:

• Holy moly. Super low numbers at SRO -- Not surprising ….., 17:21:33 12/01/22 Thu

Replies:
  • SRO facebook page? I see "Southern Regional USA" page. That it? -- Who's running it?, 13:20:14 12/01/22 Thu

• O question -- Outside, 15:19:11 11/30/22 Wed
    Will there be a cost to enter the SRO (to observe) if you are not staying in one of the designated oireachtas hotels?

Replies:

• SRO- is there going to be live streaming this year? -- --, 12:54:57 11/29/22 Tue

Replies:
  • obvious cheating previous years -- John Smith (:(), 11:54:23 11/29/22 Tue
    What is the SRO going to do with the cheating year after year from some schools. They are well-known dancers now so the judges know them already and no need for numbers. The one girl in U-14 this year, a few years ago literally drop herself to the ground 5 or 6 times and still got a 1st place. Without bribing that would not even be a recall!

Replies:

• Anyone understand the plans for sequestering the dancers at SRO? -- Confused, 07:26:32 11/29/22 Tue

Replies:
  • SRO- First timer! When should we expect the PDF program to be available? -- dancemom74, 11:18:13 11/28/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Elf on the Shelf at Os -- NoDrama, 16:54:27 11/27/22 Sun
    This is not a euphemism for anyone but a real question about our Elf. Yes, we have other pressing issues like can we find the other sock in time for Os but we are still in the Elf years. Assuming we bring the Elf to Os, anyone have creative ideas for hotels or Os in general for our daily Elf arrivals?

Replies:

• Shocking!! Kevin Broesler showed up at the Mid-Atlantic Oireachtas! -- Scandalous, 09:07:44 11/27/22 Sun
    Remember the DC Oireachtas in 2019? Popped up unannounced resulting in the authorities being contacted? Sent absolute shockwaves through the venue. Hope he doesn't do the same this year and has the decency to leave us alone. There are enough shady TCs and ADs in our region already. We don't need crazy piled on top of crazy.

Replies:

• Is VOY main board down? Or missing some posts? -- new voy somewhere?, 19:30:14 11/25/22 Fri

Replies:
  • Judging panels For SRO? -- Curious, 14:06:25 11/25/22 Fri
    I’ve heard that judging is going to be a 5 judge panel with highest and lowest scores dropped like Worlds. Anybody know?!

Replies:

• Good info in the CLRGSCANDAL reddit -- Pass it along, 11:17:45 11/23/22 Wed

• Room at host hotel..what was the group code? -- TIA, 11:50:28 11/22/22 Tue

• Preparations for SRO are going disastrously -- someone in the know, 21:03:08 11/21/22 Mon
    Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong: STILL in dispute over terms with the host venue, trouble securing visas for overseas musicians and adjudicators, vendors not knowing when, or even if, they'll be able to set up, program in disarray, awards not even ordered. It is an absolute nightmare this year. Committee members up at all hours and many in tears. I hope it all turns around for them soon. They need to set their pride aside and bring in some volunteers who can help sort everything out.

Replies:

• Southern Region TC and-or AD -- Any involved?, 14:25:08 11/21/22 Mon
    Are any of our fine upstanding Southern Region TC/AD named in the scandal?

Replies:

• Any word on dancer numbers at SRO? Heard new number each round? -- Inquiring minds, 04:25:23 11/21/22 Mon
    We thought the cheating and favoritism would improve with the scandal, from what I’ve seen the last few weeks, it has been worse. Forget dancing out of region, or if you aren’t the local or host school don’t even bother.

I doubt SRO is going to be any better. Sad to watch.

Replies:

• Connachts Results - Were these fair? What are peoples thoughts? -- DM, 02:47:37 11/20/22 Sun

Replies:
  • Do you have medal rounds at the Southern Region Oireachtas? -- ?, 09:16:52 11/19/22 Sat

Replies:
  • What are “future champs”? Seeing awards for these at feises. -- Curious, 06:18:22 11/14/22 Mon

Replies:
  • There is an updated list of adjudicators for the SRO -- What changed?, 12:37:12 11/13/22 Sun
    Do the removed names indicate that they are being investigating for cheating? What happens if a new batch of cheaters are caught and banned the day before SRO starts?

Replies:

• https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-dance-adjudicators-step-down -- More judges, 04:53:39 11/13/22 Sun
    asked to step down

• How to improve Flexibility -- -, 15:17:10 11/12/22 Sat
    My DDs TC said she needs to improve her flexibility. -- Please, She has good flexibility, but dancers in her competition have amazing flexibility. Any advice for her to help her improve her flexibility? What has worked for your dancers?

• Oh Jesus! Orlando about to get hit hard by hurricane! -- Pray to all the saints, 09:43:03 11/07/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Macaw Parrots For Sale Online Near Me -- exotic-birdsfarm, 12:07:57 11/06/22 Sun
    https://exotic-birdsfarm.com/

https://exotic-birdsfarm.com/fertile-eggs/

• Do U15+ have to wear tights at the Teelin feis? -- ???, 09:34:22 11/02/22 Wed

Replies:
  • Ronan McC letter on main board -- Explains a lot!, 08:36:15 10/31/22 Mon
    CLRG has never been interested in addressing corruption in the organization. If you were hoping for change from within prepare for disappointment.

• This is the judging panel for MARO. Are these judges fair? -- ?, 05:49:44 10/30/22 Sun
    https://static1.squarespace.com/static/561c25f0e4b0982b2a58f408/t/635cbd84da3cc7099bbcea59/1667022212079/Oireachtas+Judges.jpg

Replies:

• Why are the Regional Boards not supporting an investigation into the CLRG? -- Says Something!, 21:12:06 10/27/22 Thu

Replies:
  • Arkansas Double Feis Weekend November 12th and 13th -- Ozark Mountain Irish Arts, 06:54:05 10/27/22 Thu
    Join us in Fort Smith, Arkansas, for our double feis weekend on Nov. 12th & 13th! Registration is open at www.feisworx.com.
    We're offering three rounds on Saturday for PC and Open dancers to prepare for the SRO. We are also offering teams and 2nd chance novice and prizewinner on Saturday. The Sunday competition is a blackout feis and we are offering 2nd chance PC (PC will just be two rounds on Sunday). The deadline to register without a late fee is tomorrow, October 28th.

• Celtic Angels Christmas Casting - CMI Entertainment -- Celtic Angels Team, 10:34:08 10/26/22 Wed
    Attention dance studios and performing arts schools! Do you have a talented young dancer who loves to be on stage? Celtic Angels Christmas has a great opportunity for you! Audition requirements: A dancer with the ability to perform in a musical theater setting. Blonde, under 4 feet tall, ages 6-10.

Replies:

• Tanning for SRO -- SrLady, 07:06:20 10/24/22 Mon
    Is there word on who will be doing tans at the SRO this year? I checked the group that did it last year and they don't exist anymore.

Replies:

• To O or not to O -- Dance Mom, 13:42:46 10/22/22 Sat
    1st O for dancer. Trad Set. Dancer not feeling confident and “not sure” about competing. Thoughts on whether it’s worth it for the experience? We were going to make it a mini trip to see family too but I don’t want to put pressure on my dancer for that. Thoughtful replies appreciated in advance.

Replies:

• Raleigh Feis? -- Excited Mom, 15:30:09 10/21/22 Fri
    Does anyone know if the Raleigh Feis is happening in 2023? It was our favorite, but they haven’t had it since Covid.

Replies:

• Tips to remove BO from costume -- 😞, 15:25:48 10/21/22 Fri

Replies:
  • What specific, practical steps are being taken to ensure fairness at SRO? -- We're waiting, 10:02:20 10/19/22 Wed
    So far we've only seen a statement bemoaning the leaks and how hurtful it must have been to those poor adjudicators and their schools and families. They also mentioned in the same statement that they are "will work with CLRG and within our own region to find solutions" and have "taken steps." Our teacher says they have not been contacted for their input. Who within the region are they working with?

Does anyone have specifics beyond this flaccid response? I see a couple judges have been swapped out but what about sequestering, social media monitoring, and surveillance? Maybe reconsider publishing a list of competitors with their competitor number and school name? Maybe get all 25 adjudicators on stage and do a public raffle for stage assignments each morning? Maybe have adjudicators turn in their phones and laptops Thursday evening and get them back Monday morning? Maybe forbid adjudicators to carry around purses or anything else. Maybe escort adjudicators to and from the restrooms, break rooms, and hotel rooms? Maybe have private security escort the tabulations runner from the ballroom back to the tabulations room and have private security monitor all tabulations?

Is there really NOTHING specific they can say they are doing? I just listed a half dozen practical easy things. Come on Bill Maple, stand up for your region for once and do the right thing.

Replies:

• buy adderall online -- billy, 07:47:31 10/19/22 Wed
    https://acheteradderall.com/produit/acheter-4-aco-dmt/
    https://acheteradderall.com/produit/acheter-adderall-30mg/
    https://acheteradderall.com/produit/acheter-adipex-en-ligne/
    https://acheteradderall.com/produit/acheter-ambien/
    https://acheteradderall.com/produit/acheter-ativan-2mg/

• Stand up for change!! Cancel your Oireachtas block room and book elsewhere! -- Hit them where it hurts, 08:13:44 10/17/22 Mon
    Of course no one is staying home from the Oireachtas so the best way to show them what you think is to cancel your Hilton Orlando block room and find a room somewhere else. The southern region response to this crisis has been weak, noncommittal, generic, and complacent. Why should we support an organization who clearly does not support us? Making them miss the block numbers and be forced to pay a huge penalty will be a wake-up call to a very sleepy organization who can't wait for things to just blow over.

Replies:

• Connick Feis -- Vibe?, 16:51:32 10/16/22 Sun
    We were registered to go but skipped based off of the judging scandal. Wondering what the general vibe was? If you went are you glad? Worth it to continue doing feis in general? Dancer is debating retiring.

Replies:

• This message is a fraud. -- Southern Region Member, 16:46:38 10/16/22 Sun
    The message through the list of adjudicators was emailed to members of the Southern Region 10/15.
    Everything appearing Below Sharon O’Brien is fiction, composed by the poster.

Replies:

• Southern Region letter -- TC/AD, 08:37:15 10/16/22 Sun
    Dear Colleagues,
    The Southern Region is employing rotating panels of five adjudicators for SRO 2022. The highest and lowest scores will be dropped.
    There have been changes in the original list of adjudicators since the syllabus was first released. An updated 2022 syllabus is attached, and our current roster of adjudicators is available here:
    Aileen Cronin (USA)
    Aisling Toal Casey (USA)
    Attracta Quinn (USA)
    Bernadette Trainor (England)
    Brendan Brady (USA)
    Brendan O’Brien (Ireland)
    Bridget Flynn (USA)
    Carol Pirsztuk (USA)
    Debbie MacVoy (Canada)
    Deirdre Penk O’Donnell (Canada)
    Donna Crouch (England)
    Frances McGahan (England)
    Gerard Carson (Ireland)
    Heather McClanahan (USA)
    Helen O’Dwyer (USA)
    Isabella Fogarty (Ireland)
    James Mueller (USA)
    Jill Etoll (USA)
    JJ Hester (USA)
    Justine Ward Mallinson (England)
    Kate O’Connor (USA)
    Marie Connell (England)
    Mary Kay Heneghan (USA)
    Megan Hickey (USA
    Nora McHugh (USA)
    Patricia Kennelly (USA)
    Sharon O’Brien (Ireland
    The Adjudication Panel will be sequestered away from the venue hotel and will have no access to social media or electronic communications during the Championships. All competitions will be monitored via remote video by Coiste Faire and results will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above. Sincerely, Bill Maple, ADCRG, Regional Director

Replies:

• Will we have New judges for SRO? -- is there time?, 07:51:11 10/13/22 Thu
    With the accused judges now suspended during investigation and disciplinary hearings will we be getting new judges for SRO?

Replies:

• Join us on reddit where discussion is still anonymous and uncensored -- link inside, 15:21:53 10/12/22 Wed
    Not moderated by anyone associated to CLRG

https://www.reddit.com/r/CLRGSCANDAL/

• Our daughter's teacher said the Oireachtas happening is not a certainty. -- concerned mom, 22:46:14 10/11/22 Tue
    She met with the parents after class to discuss the cheating scandal. She didn't say outright that the Oireachtas was cancelled but that it was up in the air at this point. The recent statement from our region suggested that they're still planning on it but are they just buying time. Does anyone know if CLRG is considering a cancellation of all Oireachtases and the 2023 worlds? I sometimes wonder how they can possibly move forward with competitions when we haven't fully uncovered the extent of the cheating. Our daughter is excited about the Oireachtas and we will go if it's being held, but that's mainly because it's a vacation destination with promises of Disney and Universal.

Replies:

• Open Letter to Fellow CLRG Members -- XXXXX XXXXXXXXX ADCRG, 10:29:53 10/11/22 Tue
    Dear fellow registered members of An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha,

Albert Einstein once said “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”

Unfortunately, from my own personal experience, I don’t believe that the senior members of An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha (CLRG) can be trusted with the important matter of restoring the integrity of the organization and ensuring fairness in the future of competitive Irish Dance. For decades, I believe the M.O. of the organization has been to bury issues, protect transgressors and punish complainants, and it would seem this pattern has continued over the years, despite minor changes of personnel at the top.

In my 22 years as a registered member of CLRG, I have experienced numerous instances of discrimination and harassment at the hands of senior members. I have experienced the repercussions of attempting to raise serious issues and demanding that these issues be dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner. It would seem that there is a culture of denial and indifference within the upper echelons of the organization and a history of protecting transgressors from within their ranks. From overlooking previous reports of cheating at feiseanna and fraudulent activity of financial officers, to selective enforcement of their rules, the organization has a questionable track record of brushing serious issues under the carpet.

I was informed by a former President of CLRG of a situation that occurred at the 2002 World Championships in Glasgow. Allegedly, several committee members engaged the services of male prostitutes at the event hotel. Not only did the prostitutes steal jewelry and cash from said committee members, they also caused damage to the hotel. I was told that CLRG paid restitution to the hotel for the damage caused and that the organization was subsequently banned from the venue for future events.

Over the years, these committee members have gone on to chair committees and hold senior officer positions within the organization. Once again, one of them retained the services of a male prostitute at the 2014 World Championships in London. Allegedly, on this occasion, there was again damage caused to the host hotel; however, I was told by another senior member of the organization that “at least when it happened in London, he paid the fine himself”.

It is my understanding that many of the current senior members of CLRG are well aware of these transgressions, but have chosen to allow the perpetrator(s) to go unchecked and, shockingly, facilitate their ascension into some of the most senior positions within the organization.

I am now calling for those members, who, in carrying out their responsibilities to the organization, have acted in a manner that would bring the organization into disrepute, to resign; not only from their officer positions/senior roles, but also from their positions as elected/co-opted members of CLRG. I am calling on all elected/co-opted members of CLRG aware of these transgressions (whether previously or just now) to ensure the removal of any offenders from their officer positions/senior roles should they not voluntarily resign and to ensure that they are sanctioned appropriately for any and all transgressions.

While I welcome the initiation of an investigation into the fixing of feis results, I call on the organization to suspend all adjudicators implicated in the text message evidence - without prejudice - for the duration of the investigation and to also set aside the right to adjudicate of any other registered member subsequently identified with supporting evidence, during the investigation.

When the investigation has concluded and a report been published, any registered member found not guilty should be publicly vindicated and have their adjudication rights fully restored; anyone found guilty must be expelled from the organization or face severe punitive measures. At this time, I believe the students of those registered members implicated should be allowed to continue competing; they should not be punished for the alleged transgressions of their teachers.

My fellow registered members of CLRG, I believe we share a common love of Irish culture, specifically Irish Dance. While you may believe that you have no voice within the organization, there is an ancient proverb that states the fish rots from the head down; so now is the time to speak up and be heard. Call out what you believe to be unfair, call on your regional representatives to lobby the organization for change. While I hope the art form will survive this current crisis, silence is not an option if we wish to ensure the future of competitive Irish Dance under CLRG. Let us create a legacy of fairness and transparency for all at future feiseanna, both locally and internationally.

Is mise le meas,

XXXXX XXXXXXXXX ADCRG

Replies:

• Judges -- 5 panel?, 05:52:23 10/11/22 Tue
    Will we be having a panel of 5 and dropping the scores this year? I don't know why we didn't do it at nationals and now look what happened. I think SRO should have a 5 panel to limit even more cheating, and if you say no why?

Replies:

• Connick Feis -- Go or No-Go?, 11:16:32 10/10/22 Mon
    Who are the judges this weekend? Any of the accused?

My sense is that Connick is one of the more trustworthy schools. Is this one worth our time?

Replies:

• You ought to be ashamed of yourselves -- No conscience, 14:26:11 10/09/22 Sun
    It’s sickening to see so many posts from teachers and dancers at this weekends major in Scotland acting like they are squeaky clean. Posing with dancers, continuing to play their games and seemingly disillusioned with the world that they are sucked into. So many of us have packed it all in. We are thankful that this horrible world has been exposed. Those that continue and see nothing wrong must have very sad or no life outside of this fake, corrupt activity.

Be a part of the solution not the problem

Replies:

• There must be SOME Southern Region schools not cheating -- Let’s support them, 11:54:14 10/09/22 Sun
    Th cheating is disgusting but there must be SOME legit schools with legit TC’s. I’d love to support them by attending their feis. Boycott the cheaters… support the ethical. Which are ethical?!?!

Replies:

• DS letter -- Link, 06:42:32 10/09/22 Sun
    https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/310488130_3316433631954313_2343907924323276791_n.pdf/Letter.pdf?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0cab14&_nc_ohc=FIG-O96QwhMAX_Lqm8K&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=03_AVJnZun7dhjOO7Y0RFfVOVJkPs_DANnUMghi5SgoukvnMA&oe=63435207&dl=1

Replies:

• Sex Abuse Settlement -- ., 06:06:18 10/09/22 Sun
    https://extra.ie/2022/10/09/news/irish-news/judge-linked-to-feis-fixing-was-subject-to-sex-abuse-settlement -

Replies:

• Guess the SRO will be interesting -- Unacceptable, 11:01:39 10/08/22 Sat
    We find this practice of not judging fairly to be unacceptable and will work with CLRG and within our own region to find solutions to improve the standards of competitive Irish Dance. Our focus continues to be on the welfare of our dancers and the teachers who support them. We strive to provide fair competitions and will continue to review the adjudication process and make any necessary adjustments before our upcoming Oireachtas. The Southern Region will NOT hire anyone found guilty once the investigation has concluded, however we need to allow due process to take place. We have taken steps to ensure that our Oireachtas will be judged fairly and honestly.

Replies:

• So can we all skip that special feis in the run up to SRO -- ??, 15:24:22 10/07/22 Fri
    You know the one. The one where we all know the results before we even go but we feel we have to go anyway to kiss the ring and beg an indulgence and to at least get comments from judges to prep for SRO.

Can we all just skip that one this year?

Replies:

• Are any Southern Region T.C.R.Gs or A.D.C.R.Gs named in this scandal? -- I can't open the file, 04:41:41 10/07/22 Fri

Replies:
  • Laughable and Pathetic -- Me too, 19:58:56 10/06/22 Thu
    Many individuals have taken to Facebook saying how shocked they are at the recent scandal. Give me a break! You’re as bad yourself. You all know who you are. Trying to come across all innocent to your parents.

I can sleep at night! Sure as hell know you can’t!

• How can SRO allow any of these accused judges? -- Who is in charge, 16:26:13 10/06/22 Thu
    Will they stand up for truth and justice

Or collude with the cheaters?

Replies:

• SR Board Moderator: This is not to time to censor posts. -- Free speech needed, 08:06:01 10/04/22 Tue
    I know the moderator of this board likes keeping things clean and I respect that, but we need to be able to name names and share specific details of what's going on with this scandal. We MUST have a safe place to discuss these developments without fear of our posts being deleted. There is no need to post the names of minors - so let's be respectful and just name the TCs and ADs involved.

Replies:

• Proven cheaters Ann Gibbons and Hilary Joyce-Owens judging SRO -- Replacements?, 07:41:35 10/04/22 Tue
    When will Bill Maple announce their replacements? Surely these vile women won't be allowed to judge a world qualifying event? And if they aren't banned, which TCs will be brave enough to confront the organizers and these women in person and create a scene?

Replies:

• SRO judges -- Newbiemom, 07:38:17 10/04/22 Tue
    This is our first Oireachtas. But someone said two of the “exposed” judges are listed to judge. Will this be allowed to happen? Can we get our money back if they still judge and we cancel because of this? Help this new mom out.

Replies:

• Text of Complaint to clrg -- Link inside wetransfer, 14:53:22 10/03/22 Mon
    https://we.tl/t-usgrwykuUj

Replies:

• Check the UK/World Voy. MASSIVE scandal being uncovered. -- Lots of nervous TCs!!, 09:00:49 09/28/22 Wed
    I hope many TCs are trembling in their knickers right now. For too long we've been subjected to dishonesty, trickery, and thievery in judging that it's time for things to be burned to the ground. No doubt LOTS in the SR should be implicated!

Replies:

• With Florida about to be destroyed, will SRO move back to TX? -- dd, 13:37:34 09/26/22 Mon
    I bet Bill Maple and company are pissing their pants about now.

Replies:

• Help: solo dress doesn’t fit -- Argh, 09:28:03 09/24/22 Sat
    I need to buy an in-between dress for my dd preferably from within United States. Anyone have a link to options ?

Replies:

• Ryan and O’Donnell hard shoes -- ?, 16:39:11 09/23/22 Fri
    Has anyone tried these for their dancers ? Mixed reviews online .

Thanks

Replies:

• Plaid skirt/skort for shows etc -- Searching, 13:01:47 09/22/22 Thu
    Looking for a plaid skirt (with little shorts attached) for shows. Searched on Amazon but couldn’t locate anything. Does anyone have any links?

Replies:

• Looking at new hard shoes for Dd. Currently wearing ultra flexi -- Feedback, 06:40:02 09/15/22 Thu
    Any reviews on
    FeisFayre or Gavin’s. Currently wearing Rutherfords. Prefer support whilst still easy to break in .

Thanks

Replies:

• Any confirmed dates for NANs? Is it being run by the Southern Region? -- Thanks, 21:08:03 09/12/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Sundance and Samhain Feisanna Oct 22-23 Dallas, TX. -- Sundance Feis Committee, 10:47:31 09/12/22 Mon
    Please join us for our NEW double Feis weekend in Dallas/FtWorth! On Sunday, at the Samhain Feis, you can wear either blackout or Halloween outfits (make sure you can dance in them). Get some feedback before your regional oireachtas!

Replies:

• Goin’ Green Feis- any word if it’s happening his year? -- Virginia, 16:43:45 09/07/22 Wed

Replies:
  • Maguire feis absolute nightmare. Hours behind and results shambolic. -- Not staying for tomorrow, 15:15:42 09/03/22 Sat
    Packing our bags tonight and escaping this nightmare! Younger DD won a dance she botched and didn’t even place in one she nailed. Older DD danced her prelim hours late. They tried getting by on the cheap with only 4 judges and it’s backfired. Grateful for the volunteers trying to make it work but it never had a chance without enough judges.

Replies:

• No one has nothing say? -- Happy clams, 10:23:50 09/02/22 Fri

Replies:
  • Official complaint thread for when you don’t get a room in the block. -- Cheers, 10:51:07 08/15/22 Mon
    We already know the webpage will crash and lots will moan they couldn’t get a room. We’re staying across the street for 1/2 the price.

Replies:

• Any update on SRO hotel? -- Tick tock, 21:13:27 08/11/22 Thu

Replies:
  • Irish Dance schools in or near Piedmont, Alabama? -- Helping a friend, 20:28:06 08/09/22 Tue

• Tip for new SRO parents: AVOID the host hotel entirely! -- Learned from experience, 15:24:38 08/09/22 Tue
    One of the biggest lies in Irish dance is that you must stay at the host hotel. The "convenience" is nonexistent except for the transportation to and from the venue. Your TC will take over your child from the beginning of the day and you will not have a chance to go to your room before the night is over. And you can forget about sleeping. The screaming and crying and yelling up and down the halls at all nights is shocking. And every public area of the hotel will be taken over by a school either having a pizza party or running a mini-workshop. Avoid, avoid, avoid and only travel to the venue when absolutely necessary.

Replies:

• Anyone know why the block for SRO didn’t open? What got messed up? -- Nancy, 13:14:54 08/08/22 Mon

Replies:
  • SRO Hotel a mess again!! -- Never can get it together, 10:06:44 08/08/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Maguire Bayou City Feis syllabus states only 32 bars for prelim dances? -- Surely a misprint, 16:48:52 08/07/22 Sun

• New school? -- Smaid, 05:45:04 08/07/22 Sun
    Royal academy? Any info? Who is the teacher?

Replies:

• KL -- SA, 10:38:29 08/03/22 Wed
    Happy to see u18 transfer to Florida school. Gorgeous dancer always. Thank god she's gone from DM.

Replies:

• Oireachtas Hotel in Orlando. which one is it; besides just “Hilton”? -- TIA, 13:21:39 07/29/22 Fri

Replies:
  • Four firsts in Prelim? -- Double-checking, 19:09:38 07/24/22 Sun
    There’s a dancer who I’ve competed against who just got her 4th first in Prelim. Don’t you have to move up after 2-3 (depending on region)?

Replies:

• rumor has it two schools are joining forces in the southern region -- always asking, 07:28:10 07/21/22 Thu

Replies:
  • Looking for an extra 2019 SRO patch -- DM (Hopeful), 13:34:18 07/14/22 Thu
    Does anyone have an extra SRO patch from 2019 in DC? We were putting away my daughter's dance memories and found we are missing that patch. Thank you!

Replies:

• Masters Category -- Reconsider it, 05:39:54 07/13/22 Wed
    Neither NANS or Great Britain Championships have a Masters category. Both require a 5 year retirement from competing in any category other than Adult.
    But in Southern Region, if you competed as a child and made it to top 3 in ONE prelim comp, no matter how many years ago, and no matter if you are 25 now or 50 now, you must compete in Masters. And you cannot compete on an Adult team. The rules "permit" you to compete on a non-Adult team but dancers that did just that are actually harmed because their 5 year retirement is extended. In other words, the 5 year retirement rule for NANS includes competing on a non-Adult team. So if you competed in Adult Masters but also competed on a non-Adult team at SRO or Worlds, your 5 year retirement clock for NANS or Great Brit purposes doesn't start running until after you competed on a non-Adult team. Perhaps the Masters category could be an avenue for Adults to compete during their 5 year retirement. For example, if a dancer wants to move from And Overs to Adult, he/she could compete in Masters for 5 years and then compete as an Adult. But it is not fair to mandate Masters for those that have already been retired for 5 plus years.

Replies:

• Are they going to have rounds 1 and 2 on one day and round 3 the next day -- dm, 14:01:27 07/09/22 Sat
    like they had at 2021 SRO? Schedule to come out "soon" but we all know that could mean september. Any inside knowledge? thanks !

Replies:

• Formal SRO announcement on Facebook. It’s in Orlando. -- ., 07:15:33 07/08/22 Fri

Replies:
  • For those at NAIDC, any chatter about where the SRO is this year? -- Would like to know!, 14:53:49 07/03/22 Sun

Replies:
  • Hair/makeup appointment -- Milch, 17:48:26 06/30/22 Thu
    Anyone need hair/makeup appointment for Sunday AM

Replies:

• How many dancers would it take for a big MAR, ER, IE school to merge? -- Big name wanted in SR., 09:18:09 06/30/22 Thu

Replies:
  • When will the online program book be available? -- Not paying for one, 21:49:05 06/29/22 Wed

Replies:
  • FEIS TV -- Injured, 14:22:38 06/29/22 Wed
    Hi, dd unable to travel to Montreal but I thought about surprising her with a Feis TV subscription to watch. Is it worth it ? Quality? How long do we have to watch the recordings ?

Replies:

• STL Summer Feis Weekend -- July 23-24, 15:34:39 06/21/22 Tue
    Registration is open at Quickfeis for our 2022 St. Louis An Samhra Feis (Sat, July 23) - back to back with the OFA (Blackout) Friendship Feis (Sun, July 24) - at the Frontenac Hilton in St. Louis. Sunday's feis will feature 2nd chance comps for Novice, PW and PC - 2 days with 3 chances to win, move up or qualify for Oireachtas.

For information on judges & musicians, visit our St. Louis An Samhra FB page at https://www.facebook.com/St-Louis-An-Samhra-Feis-275805495926545/

• Hair/Makup Appointment needed for July 2nd & July 4th -- Dancemom, 18:32:46 06/20/22 Mon
    If anyone has availability or cannot make their NANS hair appointment - please let me know! Thanks!!

Replies:

• DIGITAL COVID PASS/ AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTS -- BILL (MORTEN), 13:12:55 06/14/22 Tue
    If you are interested click on the link bellow

https://t.me/traveltoUSAandCanada

• Montreal Room Available Doubletree 6/30-7/2 -- Stacy, 21:25:32 06/10/22 Fri
    Sleeps 4. Check in 6/30 check out 7/2.

Replies:

• Nans Room available -- Dance Mom, 06:04:17 06/07/22 Tue
    Room available for Nans at Le Centre Sheraton July 1st - 5th

Replies:

• Can anyone please share the Camelia Rose booking link for NAIDC? -- Thank you!, 19:56:52 06/04/22 Sat

Replies:
  • Great feis in Orlando but why no comments by CA adjudicators ? -- Wondering, 20:52:36 06/02/22 Thu

Replies:
  • Has anyone heard definitively where the SRO will be this year? (NT) -- Wondering, 07:11:33 06/02/22 Thu

Replies:
  • Room for NAIDC, July 4-6. Double Tree, in block double bed and sofa bed -- H. Sallade, 13:50:58 06/01/22 Wed
    Room not needed. $616 is total for both nights. Please contact me if interested, I will check if deposit taken in American or Canadian dollars.

Replies:

• RE: Atlanta Feis - is anyone offering wig/makeup services? -- Thank you, 09:19:46 05/24/22 Tue

Replies:
  • It's happening! -- Mary, 06:27:33 05/23/22 Mon
    Lots of dancers finding the next new thing in the northern southern region. Good luck at your new schools! We'll see if it gets you that top spot on the box! Lol

Replies:

• Can anyone post the list of SR TCs who voted in favor of masters? -- We need transparency, 11:23:16 05/22/22 Sun
    The Masters division rules have ruined adult teams at our small school. Can't make an 8-hand because a few of our dancers placed in a prelim 25+ years ago. I'd like the list of teachers/schools in the Southern Region who voted in favor of this. Surely a formal vote was taken. Why aren't the results publicly available? Thank you in advance.

Replies:

• NANS Room Required 30th and 1st -- DM, 05:39:21 05/16/22 Mon
    Room required in the block for 2 people for 30th June and 1st July please

Replies:

• Anyone know why no MDW feis in New Orleans this year? Will they be back? -- Thx, 04:53:25 05/13/22 Fri

Replies:
  • Grade Exams? Please include -- dates and locations, 14:28:37 05/12/22 Thu

Replies:
  • Grand Canyon State Feis/Scottsdale Feis June 3-5, 2022 at the Scott Resort -- GCSF Feis Committee, 22:32:33 05/11/22 Wed
    Join us in Scottsdale for a back-to-back feis weekend!
    Registration on Feisworx.com, Location The Scott Resort
    Adjudicators: Gary Healy, Anné Ellis Donovan, Carlene Moran Stillson, Deirdre Vrbancic, Carol Leavy, Jacinta King O'Sullivan
    Musicians Sean Warren, Florida, Róisin McArdle, New York

• Looking at doing the Atlanta feis 6/11-12 - -- DM, 16:55:09 05/07/22 Sat
    I went to look at the hotel block and there were no rooms available. At this point there is hardly anyone registered, so it seems weird. I went to the feis website to contact the organizer, and the email link is not working. Hoping to find a contact that can help me, or do I need to contact the hotel directly?

Replies:

• Room available in National room block with 2 double beds -- Regina, 20:28:58 05/03/22 Tue
    We have an extra room for Nationals in the room block with 2 double beds at the Delta Hotel Montreal (it’s a Marriott). We currently have it booked 6/28-7/5. We have paid a 2 night deposit & can reduce the days of reservation after first 2 nights. With taxes room is $276/night.

Replies:

• $217 for a feis???? Don’t worry about being beat, you were robbed! -- $€£, 07:42:20 05/01/22 Sun

Replies:
  • Injury -- Irishdancer33, 15:45:27 04/30/22 Sat
    Congratulations to my competitors at my feis next weekend who have already beat me. $217 down the fucking drain. And I thought my injury was fucking healed. Fuck it all. Sorry. Just needed a place to vent.

Replies:

• Just read on UK boards that Kavanagh Porter is merging with Nina Burke. -- another conglomorate, 11:37:14 04/28/22 Thu

• Have those Petri sisters opened up their Maryland school yet? -- ..., 10:49:04 04/27/22 Wed

Replies:
  • Where can I purchase old SRO Patches -- 2013, 2014, 2016, 08:16:07 04/25/22 Mon
    Looking to purchase SRO patches:
    2013 - DC
    2014 - Orlando
    2016 - Baltimore

• Kevin Brosler with McGough -- Confused, 19:05:59 04/20/22 Wed
    The Mcgough Academy posted worlds send off pictures on April 4th and Kevin Brosler is in them??? Not sure how or why this is allowed, very disappointing.

Replies:

• Irish Dance School Columbia SC -- NE Mom, 07:45:45 04/20/22 Wed
    Wondering about Irish Dance Schools in the Columbia, South Carolina area. My DD will be a freshman in September at U of SC and is considering continuing with Irish Dance, looking for a school to practice at/with.

Replies:

• Congratulations to all the SR dancers who competed this week at the Worlds! -- !!, 16:54:31 04/19/22 Tue
    I have to ask, with Garet Zagorski winning, how many southern region dancers have won solo world titles?

Replies:

• SRO -- Mom, 07:50:36 04/19/22 Tue
    Where is the SRO this year ?

• So how did we do? -- Worlds., 13:14:22 04/17/22 Sun
    What schools brought home the globes?

Replies:

• The Bluebonnet Feis and NEW Trinity River Feis deadline is coming up. -- Come feis in Texas!, 10:53:03 04/15/22 Fri
    Double Feis Weekend! 2nd chance prelims and Grade competitions. And a modern set special for Prelims. Feis date May 7-8, 2022. We are in a new Marriott Dallas/Ft Worth Westlake hotel. Registration is on Feisworx.

• Congrats to all our Southern Region US dancers at Worlds this week! -- GOOD LUCK!!!!!, 08:44:55 04/09/22 Sat

• Looking for podiatrist/ortho/sports medicine doc in VA/DC/MD region -- Ow my feet hurt, 12:41:23 04/06/22 Wed
    I'm trying to find a podiatrist/orthopedist/sports medicine doctor that has specific experience with dancers, preferably Irish dancers. I have a persistent Irish dance injury that I'd like a second opinion on and hope someone has a personal recommendation. There are tons of Irish dance schools in the DMV region so I'm hoping there are specialists in the region who has experience with what we put our bodies through. Thank you!

Replies:

• Dayton Feis is close to reaching the cap with many unpaid registrations. -- The Dayton Feis, 07:07:20 04/05/22 Tue
    If you have registered, but not paid, please do so as soon as possible. If you have not registered, please do so now, as we will be closing registration once the cap is reached.

2nd chance for Novice - PC. DAYTON FEIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR PC DANCERS TO QUALIFY FOR THE 2022 NORTH AMERICAN IRISH DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS!

We hope to see you April 30th at the Hobart Arena!

• Any feises offering 20&O Ladies, east US soon?see more inside. -- 30+ Senior lady, 08:39:42 04/02/22 Sat
    General question. I am still happy to support all feisianna, and I understand that numbers have been low, however as someone over the age of 30 it would be nice to dance with competitors closer to my age group, than encompassing five age groups.

Thank you all to organize such amazing feises!

Replies:

• Help needed: dancer having irritation from buckle in hard shoe -- once the taping complete, 10:25:03 03/31/22 Thu
    Any tips? Would really appreciate it

Replies:

• Do Drake just have one list of judges for all of their comps then rotate -- Same old same old, 20:07:21 03/23/22 Wed

Replies:
  • Colleges in the SR have Irish dance clubs? TX, AR, OK, LA? Or any? -- PBZ, 06:03:21 03/23/22 Wed

Replies:
  • Fantastic! -- Maid, 08:25:16 03/22/22 Tue
    So many great schools in the northern southern region now! Mcgough, KP, DP, and Oriain! Irish dance will surely explode in the area with all these competitive schools and teachers!

Replies:

• McMa feis schedule is terrible -- Illogical, 18:04:04 03/14/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Registration has opened for the Dayton Area Feis on QuickFeis.Com -- Dayton Feis, 15:09:59 03/14/22 Mon
    This year's feis will be held on Saturday, April 30, 2022 at the Hobart Arena in Troy, Ohio!

Once again, we are offering 2nd chance for Novice through Preliminary Championship!

New this year: Adult Championship!!! All dancers will perform three rounds. Winners will be awarded at the championship podium! We hope to see you on April 30th at the Hobart Arena!

• Musicians at recent feises suck. -- ur mom, 16:35:34 03/11/22 Fri

Replies:
  • Rhythm of Ireland feis -- Dancemom, 04:36:13 03/08/22 Tue
    Does anyone know if ROI is hosting their feis on 4/30 and 5/1? I messaged the school and am waiting to hear back. Thanks!

Replies:

• Transferring to southern region -- Stressed mom, 09:12:03 03/06/22 Sun
    We’re transferring this summer to the San Antonio area. Any recommendations for a relatively new ID dance mom? When are the southern region Oireachtas? Is inishfree the only school in the area? Do you know anything about it? Any tips? Dancer is PC. Do you have any tips on appealing the restyling period. We’re military and not moving for any dance related reason (or by choice)
    Thanks!

Replies:

• New U.S. Western Region Irish Dance Board, no IP's, please visit 250192 -- www.voy.com/250192/, 17:35:35 03/02/22 Wed

• Doherty Petri in Maryland -- Welcome to SR?, 11:10:55 03/01/22 Tue

Replies:
  • Majors -- Irishdancer33, 17:33:27 02/27/22 Sun
    Anybody know where 2023 Southern region Oireachtas and 2024 North American Championships will be held?

Replies:

• Sexy célébrité sexe virtuel - Galerie de filles adolescentes folles -- cft, 13:17:52 02/18/22 Fri
    Junge Mädchen sexy Bilder und Filme. Sexy Promi virtuellen sex. Selfie von Teenagern. Galerie von verrückten teen girls.

• Join us for good times in the Maritimes -- ACIDC Feiseanna, 13:12:46 02/12/22 Sat
    The Atlantic Canadian Irish Dance Championships will take place for the first time on April 2 & 3, 2022. The ACIDC will be held in the heart of downtown Halifax and will consist of two, full-syllabus feiseanna at the spectacular Westin Nova Scotian. The ACIDC are run in partnership with Rising Tide Irish Dance Academy.

Follow along at www.risingtideacademy.ca/acidc and on Facebook and Instagram. Have a question? Contact us at acidchamps@gmail.com.

• Parents/Teachers plastering dancers all over social media -- Annoyed, 16:47:25 02/10/22 Thu
    Worlds is right around the corner and wouldn't you know, certain parents/teachers are plastering their youth dancers all over social media. Seriously, it's a dance competition not a popularity contest. Are they trying to get facial recognition so the adjudicators will know who their dancers are? It's sickening. All these "parent run" Instagram accounts posting videos and pictures of dancers in new costumes. We know what you are trying to do. These are kids. Let them dance and have fun. Stop making it about you wanting them to win.

Replies:

• Ordering a new dress - tips/tricks? Help!!! First time here -- BeachyDancer (Nervous…), 03:17:44 02/09/22 Wed
    Any tips/tricks to ordering a dress - the whole process seems rather vague from pricing to product…. Reaching out to SR for any feedback or tips or “wish I knew” before we reach out… was looking at John Carey, ID, diore or Chantelle based on dresses/pics we currently like… just feeling overwhelmed and not informed… and the pricing is completely hidden… our TC swears we can get a new dress for cheaper than a used…

Replies:

• Did McGrath list their judges -- Can't find the list, 11:38:02 02/08/22 Tue

Replies:
  • ISO Size 4.5 Gavin/Fay Hardshoes -- senior_lady, 10:12:28 02/08/22 Tue
    Does anyone happen to have a slightly broken in size 4.5 Gavin by Fays (white lace) hardshoes? Looking for the extra arch support while finishing up grade exams. Thanks!

Replies:

• DEADLINE FEB 23! Grade Exams 1-12 at Culkin April 23, 2022. -- culkinweb, 16:35:08 02/07/22 Mon
    The Culkin School is excited to host Grade exams 1-12 in Silver Spring, MD on April 23, 2022. Please find more information and the application on our website at https://culkinschool.com/grade-exams-spring-2022/. Applications are due February 23, 2022!

• Anyone else tired of looking at the same judges over and over -- Game for change, 01:11:18 02/07/22 Mon

Replies:
  • Masters Category -- Please explain, 19:15:10 02/02/22 Wed
    I’ve heard the Southern Region was the instigator of this “masters” category, where even if a kid danced until age 10 and managed to place in prelim, they have to go into a category that separates them from other dancers. Like a purgatory. No Ceili with people they can enjoy mimosas with.

And you go anywhere else and you can’t compete, right?

Who brought this forward?

Replies:

• Knoxville Dance schools -- DD, 10:49:47 02/02/22 Wed
    Can anyone tell me if there are Irish dance schools in Knoxville? Preferably close to the University of Tennessee. Thank you!

• Grade Exams 1-12 Culkin School April 23, 2022 -- culkinweb, 11:08:15 01/30/22 Sun
    The Culkin School is excited to host Grade exams 1-12 in Silver Spring, MD on April 23, 2022. Please find more information and the application on our website at https://culkinschool.com/grade-exams-spring-2022/. Applications are due February 23, 2022!

• Did Inishfree TX personally select the worlds panel? -- Or just in the know?, 10:18:12 01/29/22 Sat
    Half the names on the worlds judges list have judged at their Texas feises where their dancers always do exceedingly well. Either very lucky coincidences or they had a say with selections?

• Maple OUT for Worlds -- Judging conflict, 16:18:30 01/28/22 Fri
    Shame for those who have to wait 4 years to go to their next worlds. Hate that this happens to these dancers!! Know of some personally in my daughter’s age group and am gutted for them.

Replies:

• Seamstress needed - preferably Florida -- Growth spurt, 06:04:41 01/28/22 Fri
    Hi, can anyone recommend a seamstress (preferably Florida) who could let down a solo dress.

Thanks in advance

• Carolina Champs/Walsh Kelley happening? -- Florida, 18:55:38 01/27/22 Thu

Replies:
  • KPA opening on the Eiffel Tower?! -- Irishdanermom, 18:43:29 01/24/22 Mon
    KPA Paris Eiffel Tower location opening!? My inside sources have let me know that KPA is starting a new location on the Eiffel Tower in Paris! Great big power move! Wonder how this is going to change Irish dancing! Great for KPA!

Replies:

• Looking to find out what dance schools are in Tampa, Florida. More inside -- On the move, 16:47:38 01/24/22 Mon
    Dancer is PW but close to Prelim, U12. Thank you!

Replies:

• Crescent City/Pelican State Feis @end of March anyone know if its happening -- Thanks, 08:11:34 01/19/22 Wed

Replies:
  • What happened to "Southern Hospitality?" -- Shameful!, 15:29:28 01/17/22 Mon
    This board has steadily become the rudest of the Voy boards and the MidAtlantic board can be pretty bad! We Southerners are supposed to be people of class! Whoever is stirring up ugliness on this board should look inside yourselves to determine why the hate. Calling out teachers and mocking schools on an anonymous public ID board is poor sportsmanship in its purest form. SMH

Replies:

• McGrath Morgan Dance School Teacher -- dancemama118, 19:01:27 01/16/22 Sun
    Has anyone else been seeing the male McGrath Morgan teacher at dance comps recently? He walks around in his BARE FEET! I mean, how unprofessional, am I right? His hair always looks unwashed and he wears pajama pants in the ballrooms. Is that how you want to market a dance school? Let's be real.

Replies:

• Looks like the KPA Haiti branch launch hasn’t been too successful. -- Thoughts and prayers, 15:20:15 01/16/22 Sun
    Just saw that everyone’s been kidnapped and Scott Porter’s initial offer of 10% off coupons for private lessons didn’t persuade the kidnappers to set them free. Seem like they’re in negotiations now and the offer stands at 2 Gavins, 3 set dances choreographed by Elaine Kavanagh, two dozen show tickets to Riverdance, and a pair of Scott’s skinny jeans.

Replies:

• Where will the 2022 SRO be held? -- Thanks, 04:25:21 01/10/22 Mon

• its been 24 houds since KPA made a brag-post. -- Are they breaking.up?, 22:47:14 01/08/22 Sat
    I hope there isn't conflict brewingg?

Replies:

• When is KPA opening their Honduras locations? -- Jan or Feb?, 11:41:16 01/06/22 Thu
    Us Tegucigalpans are ready to dance!

Replies:

• ISO Size 4.5 Gavin/Fay Hardshoes -- Seniorlady, 05:56:05 01/06/22 Thu
    Hello! Does anyone happen to have a pair of slightly broken in or new Gavin/Fays hardshoes in a size 4.5? Desperately looking to replace my beat up pair while taking grade exams. Thanks for any/all help!

• And KPWD just opened a studio on Mars! Powerhouse galaxy school! -- Thrilling!, 04:44:59 01/06/22 Thu

• KPD Academy announced??? Kavanagh Porter Drake?? -- Huge news!!, 10:08:38 01/05/22 Wed
    Glad to see differences set aside! What a huge amalgamation this will be. Super competitive and great for the students. Powerhouses of ID. Orock will be insane this year!

Replies:

• Hoping 2022 brings more honesty and less trickery to Irish dancing. -- Truth and honesty, 12:29:33 01/01/22 Sat
    Praying 2022 is the year for Irish dancing to rise out of its deceitful and shameful behavior and return to the lovely dance style it is. Enough of the trash talking and backstabbing. It’s time for transparency in judging and civility between schools. We all want the best for our sons and daughters and we need the environment to be more wholesome and encouraging. Here’s to positive change in 2022!!

• Can’t believe it, our TC is asking for Worlds workshop fees NOW. -- Boondoggle, 09:47:58 12/30/21 Thu
    She knows right damn well worlds is about to be cancelled but wants to rake in the dough before things get formally cancelled. We’re emailing TC back and telling her dd is OUT for worlds!!! What nerve and cheek!

Replies:

• Is raleigh feis 2022 happening? -- SRO mom, 08:41:58 12/28/21 Tue

• Big Christmas surprise! KPA coming to Texas in 2022. -- Announcement soon, 13:33:12 12/25/21 Sat
    Watch out McTeggart, Cass, and Inishfree. The best school in the region will soon be in a neighborhood near you. With worlds about to be cancelled, low risk to jump ship and change schools. 2022 O will be quite interesting.

Replies:

• Adios 2021. (Thank god it’s almost over) . Merry Christmas to all! -- SR mum, 04:07:27 12/23/21 Thu

Replies:
  • South Carolina schools? -- Moving, 20:19:55 12/13/21 Mon
    Hey, I heard both O’Riain and McGrath Morgan had locations in South Carolina, we are moving there in June and would like to get more info on both before I contact either for classes. Both my dds are open and we are looking for at least 2 classes a week with private lessons. Neither school mentions South Carolina schedule on their websites. Anyone have any experiences or advice?

Replies:

• Never again Greensboro! Bad city, little to do, dull and dangerous. -- Resort city please, 07:24:56 12/07/21 Tue
    Need to return to resort cities like Orlando. A middle-of-nowhere city is no place for a championship. Commission must have gotten a good deal on ballrooms because no other reason to hold anything in Greensboro.

NANS in Vegas please.

Replies:

Archives: 1234 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.