VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

Irish Dance Message Board - Southern Region
Welcome to the Irish Dance Message Board for the Southern Region. This board will be moderated to maintain a friendly, fun and supportive forum - in true Southern Region style! If you read any message that you deem inappropriate please email me @ srmessageboard@yahoo.com and I will remove it at your request.....Thanks...Have fun and enjoy!

• McGrath Feis - do you have round awards for champs? -- Tnx, 02:52:36 04/19/15 Sun

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • Any Results for Little Rock Feis 0ver16 OC? -- Q, 16:16:06 04/18/15 Sat
    Any Results for Little Rock Feis 0ver16 OC?

Replies:

• Any results for U13 PC for McGrath? -- Had to stay home:-(, 15:24:05 04/18/15 Sat

Replies:
  • For sale: Feis buddies! The perfect good luck charm -- Meagan, 10:27:32 04/18/15 Sat
    I have started to expand my little business of selling feis buddies! For more info, please email me! Photos are at this link :)
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10219773/1/Accessories/For-sale-Feis-buddies.html&replies=0

Replies:

• Spray tanning appointments for the 2015 North American Nationals in Providence can be reserved at Feistan.com Looking forward to seeing everyone again. -- The Tan Man, 10:20:20 04/18/15 Sat
    http://www.Feistan.com to secure your time slot. We will be open from 7:00AM to midnight.

• Question about Holy Angels - my dancer is U7 prelim - which means she usually dances U8, I know that at this feis the youngest group is U9. If there are fewer than 5, will they combine with U10 or U11? We really want to come to the feis and spend the holiday weekend in Charlotte, but I fear that U11 is just too much of an age gap for us. Anyone have any info on previous years? -- Thank you!, 09:08:33 04/18/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Beautiful Pink Shauna Shiels dress for taller, slim dancer can be at McGrath Feis for try on. Please email if interested in arranging try on. Thank you -- email, 08:49:08 04/18/15 Sat
    http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/beautiful-pink-shauna-shiels-dress-for-tall-slim-dancer/

• Looking to sign up for comhaltas and see the oldest age in OC is O16, how can this be, there's 56 dancers entered. -- New to this Feis, 20:14:50 04/17/15 Fri

• Newly listed dresses will be at McGrath -- email me through link!, 19:13:04 04/17/15 Fri
    These two gorgeous Championship Gavins have just been listed and will be at the McGrath Feis. One would fit 8-10 years and the other would fit 10-12 years. These dresses are just 8 months old and are in pristine condition. Please email me if you would like to try them. Thanks for looking!

http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/phenomenal-8-month-old-championship-gavin/

http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/outstanding-championship-gavin-just-in-time-for-nans/

• looking for a room at the courtyard July 1-4 -- email inside, 18:01:48 04/17/15 Fri

• Some last minute notes for Feis at the Beach this weekend! See you at the shore! Safe journey! -- FAB committee, 07:37:01 04/17/15 Fri
    see inside first response.

Replies:

• Holy Angels Feis Venue Address Correction (inside) -- Feis Committee, 05:48:24 04/17/15 Fri
    We discovered that the address we posted for the venue for the 2015 Holy Angels feis is incorrect. The correct address is:

Sports Connection
    10930 Granite Street
    Charlotte NC 28273

We have updated eFeis and are in the process of updating documents on the RNE web site.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

H/T to Pat Burrell for catching the error.

• McGrath schedule help- time estimate for stage 1 550a? -- Thx, 05:16:58 04/17/15 Fri

Replies:
  • Final deadline to sign up for the Emerald Bluebonnet Feis is this Sunday. Registration is with Feisworx. -- See you there!, 13:42:31 04/16/15 Thu
    We will be giving sashes for specials. We also have new raffle and silent auction items. Special items include a getaway weekend to Corpus Christi and a room at the SRO hotel including a free dinner.

• AUSTIN DOUBLE FEIS- Texas Capital Championships/Live Music Capital Feis -- Feis Committee, 09:02:37 04/16/15 Thu
    We are pleased to announce that the Texas Capital Championships and Live Music Capital Feis are now open for sign up through feisworx. This is a double feis held June 13th and 14th. Non dance competitions will be held on Friday June 12th. This is a great opportunity to get two competitions in before Nationals or the Summer break.

Our syllabus along with our panel of judges and musicians has been posted on our website:

www.irishdanceaustin.com

The competition will be held in the Holiday Inn Midtown Convention Center and the Marchesa Hall which are across the road from each other. All hotel information for the host hotel can be found on our website.
    Timetables will be available soon and we hope to have both days finishing in the mid afternoon.

We look forward to welcoming everyone to Austin, Texas.

Replies:

• South Florida Feis -- *, 07:08:47 04/16/15 Thu
    So with the low entries, how are they going to combine the competitions? Is this feis even worth going to if there is no competition?

Replies:

• stage estimate for McGrath this weekend specificaly PC U14? -- Thanks.. Not good at this stuff, 06:40:19 04/16/15 Thu

• Looking to buy three large, clear teardrop stones ASAP -- Anyone have extras?, 03:53:51 04/16/15 Thu
    I will be at McGrath this weekend or would be willing to pay shipping costs to Maryland. Thanks so much.

Replies:

• Tri State Feis -- Wendy and Colleen, 16:55:33 04/15/15 Wed
    We wanted to share that we have a block of rooms held at the Hampton Inn Garden City 516-227-2720
    Ask for Doherty Petri School block – Full hot breakfast/Free WI/FI
    See you at the feis on Sunday, May 31, 2015!

Any questions please contact us at petrifeis@yahoo.com
    Wendy and Colleen

• Heritage Irish Dance Company First Annual Feis (Sunday, June 28, Edison NJ) -- Feis Chair, 13:35:22 04/15/15 Wed
    The first annual Heritage Irish Dance Company Feis will be held on Sunday, June 28, at the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center at Raritan Center, 97 Sunfield Ave., Edison, NJ 08837.

Our syllabus has been posted on our website:

http://www.heritageirishdance.com/2015-feis.html

Registration will open on FeisWeb (www.feisweb.com) early next week. I will post here when I confirm the exact date. Payment is only via PayPal. Entries that are left unpaid may be deleted. I am told the cycle time for expiration and deletion of entries in FeisWeb is much shorter this year compared to last, so pay heed to your warnings.

The overall cap will be 1600 dancers. The cap for championships (preliminary and open) is 700. [We reached the champ cap last year in a little under a week.]

We will have 8-hand ceilis, girls and mixed, again at the start of the day (8:15am this year). All 8 team members must register.

Our charity hard shoe competitions go to benefit JDRF. Thank you for your support.

Replies:

• Estimate for #514 at McGrath Feis, stage 7? -- Tnx, 10:56:14 04/15/15 Wed

Replies:
  • Queen City Feis - Hyatt Regency Reservation Deadline: April 15th -- www.queencityfeis.com, 09:46:15 04/15/15 Wed
    Don't forget to reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati (directly across from the feis venue) today. This is the last day to book and receive the Queen City Feis rate.

To Book, please visit: https://aws.passkey.com/event/12054014/owner/2603/home

• Anyone know how the PC Set competitions are run for the Holy Angels Feis? Are they concurrently with the regular competitions or are they held at a different time during the day? -- E-mailed committee but didn't get a response., 11:30:45 04/14/15 Tue

Replies:
  • American Pride Feis Hotel Block -- APF Venue Chair, 11:03:15 04/14/15 Tue
    We have secured a hotel block in Franklin, TN for the American Pride Feis on September 12, 2015. A link will be provided when we go live on Feisworx. We hope that you can join us for our third annual Feis!!!

Replies:

• In the past, could anyone tell me what order CCE has run grades in? Specifically looking for approximate start times in past years for Novice and PW. Thanks! -- -, 13:16:58 04/13/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Looking for room at Omni at NAN's for July 3. If anyone can help, plase contact me. -- Amy (email inside), 12:11:45 04/13/15 Mon

• Dancers at USC....DD considering Univ of South Carolina and wants to keep dancing -- Any dancers there? What school do you practice with? TIA, 08:40:02 04/13/15 Mon

• We're headed to McGrath feis and for the first time one of my dd's competitions has more than 20 competitors ~ 27 to be exact. in grades (specifically prizewinner for my dd), at how many competitors do they split the competitions at? i've heard 25, 30, and 50 but i cant figure out what is right. thanks much!! -- pw mom, 08:32:44 04/13/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Queen City Feis (May 9th - Cincinnati, Ohio) -- QCF Committee, 20:06:19 04/12/15 Sun
    Join us in Cincinnati for our 12th Queen City Feis! www.queencityfeis.com

Adjudicators: Maire Clerkin, Eileen Coyle Henry, John Jennings, Kerry Kelly-Oster, Laura Masters LeMesurier, PJ McCafferty, Stephen Scariff, Bernadette Short, Laura Stack Finn, Myra Watters

Musicians: Elizabeth Blickenstaff, Brian Boyce, Jim Butke, Larry Green,
    Kay Hess-Powell, Sandy Jones, Owen Shaffer

Hotel: Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, book by Wednesday - April 15th to secure Queen City Feis rate

Register for the Queen City Feis via Feisworx no later than April 24th to avoid Late Fees.

Participation Medals for all First Feis & Beginner competitors.
    Our famous Flying Pig medals for all grade competitions and PC/OC rounds.
    Sashes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in all PC/OC competitions.
    William Weber Trophy Special Competitions for PC/OC dancers.

Aim High in the City where Pigs Fly!

• If you have registered for our Feis and have not yet mailed your payment and still plan to attend, you NEED to get it in the mail MONDAY, April 13th!! The Feis closes Wednesday. If we haven't received your payment, entries will be deleted and you will not be able to re-register. -- Four Provinces, 19:49:13 04/12/15 Sun

• FAB website updated! The first page has information about events and links to the schedule. -- FABcommittee, 19:37:49 04/11/15 Sat
    We have uploaded both a pdf and an excel file. A map of the venue has also been posted. This year, we have rented another room for one of the stages to give even more room! Let's hope for good weather so the champ awards can be outside.

Replies:

• Austin Double Feis -- Any idea when they'll be up on feisworx? is the block open yet? The hotel is listed as full..., 14:18:10 04/11/15 Sat

Replies:
  • DRESS FOR SALE -- Leslie, 09:17:20 04/10/15 Fri
    I am just listing my DDs dress for the first time. I want to try to sell it without listing on dress sites. You can see it at http://www.cumascaighdance.com/items-for-sale.html The Tiffany Blue dress. It will be at McGrath, Comhaltas and Hurley if you want to try on. Phone number on sale page, call or text.

Replies:

• Any idea when McGrath feis schedule will be out? -- TIA, 07:31:05 04/10/15 Fri

Replies:
  • Did anyone attend South FL feis last year? Numbers are so low, unless they combine 3 age ranges in many categories, not worth the trip. -- SRDancer, 18:14:32 04/09/15 Thu

Replies:
  • Grand Canyon State Feis -- GCSF Committee, 09:33:30 04/09/15 Thu
    Just a reminder that the Grand Canyon State Feis is open for registration on Feisworx. We will be returning to the Doubletree Scottsdale/Paradise Valley May 30 & 31st.

The Doubletree is a AAA Four Diamond Resort set on 22 acres. It features 2 outdoor pools, a health club, putting green, racquetball, basketball and tennis courts and a children's playground. A complimentary shuttle is great for exploring the local area including Old Town Scottsdale and enjoy the influence of the Old West as you stroll around the unique shops. The hotel offers a prime location in the heart of the city. Venture just steps from the hotel for great dining, nightlife and shopping.

Bring the family and be sure to stay for our live music poolside Saturday night. The room rate of $79 as well as the syllabus can be found on Feisworx or our website www.grandcanyonstatefeis.com

Hope to see everyone in Scottsdale May 30 & 31st.

• AKRON FEIS LUCKY GRAMS - order today, deadline is 5/9 -- MVP President, 08:28:14 04/09/15 Thu
    Back by popular demand, the MacConmara Volunteer Parents have designed a Full Color Commemorative card ready for your personal message to a registered dancer of the 2015 AOH Akron Feis aka Lucky Grams!

The commemorative card with your personal message will be included with the dancer(s) registration card at Registration & during the Lucky Gram slideshow which will run throughout the day.

There are 3 Lucky Gram Delivery Options…
    Lucky Gram Message Card - $3
    Lucky Gram Slideshow - $5
    Lucky Gram Slideshow with Photo - $8

The order information is available on both the Akron feis and quickfeis websites.

http://www.akronfeis.com/Documents2015/MVPLuckyGrams.2015.03.05.pdf

https://www.quickfeis.com/lucky%20grams_2015_website%20pdf3.5.15.pdf

Any questions, mvp_fundraiser@outlook.com

• Moving to Newport News Area, please recommend a dance school -- IDmom, 06:05:11 04/09/15 Thu
    We are considering a move to Newport News/Williamsburg, VA area. Am looking for a competitive Irish dance school in this area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Replies:

• Celtic Couture -- SRmom, 20:52:07 04/08/15 Wed
    Starting to consider getting a custom for my daughters next dress. Does anyone have any experience with Celtic Couture?
    Thanks for any info... Please keep it factual and not have this turn into a bashing ! Thanks all!

Replies:

• Stones -- Jamie, 13:03:58 04/08/15 Wed
    Our school is getting new outfits for dance outs and parades. It is just going to be a simple black leotard with a skirt. Us moms are going to stone the leotards ourselves. Any tips? If you do your own stones, do you have somewhere you prefer to buy them?

Replies:

• Selling brand new Rutherford Mega Flexi in size 2.5. originally $175.00 asking $140.00. -- Located in Maryland, 12:22:57 04/08/15 Wed

• Holy Angels has opened registration and this transplanted "yankee" is excited to be heading home to the South that weekend! -- Questions though:, 09:04:33 04/08/15 Wed
    DD is in prelims and I noticed here that most of the comps are double-age groups. I also noticed that most of the registrations so far for champs are for her competition, which would hint that this comp may become quite large. Do feises in this region typically split into single age groups if the registration warrants it? Most of her comps have been in Ohio and Kentucky (MidAmerica) and the comp sizes here tend to be quite large. Therefore, it is rare to see double-age groups in prelims here. This is a new experience for us:-)

Also, H.A. feis committee, will you be posting a list of adjudicators and a syllabus soon? Because we are from out of region, I want to make sure we know what we are doing before we get there. I also want to make sure none of her TCRG's are judging. I don't think they are, but better safe than sorry!

Thanks in advance for any information. Obviously I'm really excited to be heading home and DD gets to squeeze in a feis at the same time. Win-win:-)

Replies:

• Looking for Info for SR Schools near Herndon, VA? -- Need help, 08:10:14 04/07/15 Tue
    Relocating there and am looking for a school that would be willing to take an &over prelim dancer. Saw that Southern and Maple were both in the area but have no experience with either. Am open to any and all options.

Thank you!

Replies:

• Little Rock Feis- does anyone know if PW will be in the morning with the champs like last year? -- DM, 04:35:13 04/07/15 Tue

Replies:
  • Might be moving to Richmond, VA from Ohio. What schools are out there? We are coming from a competitive (but friendly!) school where our u9 prelim dd fell in love with ID! -- Hoping to find same! Thanks!!!, 16:33:02 04/06/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Reminder that the South Florida Feis entry deadline without a late fee is Wednesday, April 8th. -- Feis mom, 15:13:06 04/05/15 Sun

Replies:
  • Congrats to Trionoide Academy for Recalling today at Worlds! -- SRFan, 20:28:15 04/04/15 Sat
    Great Job Ladies!

• Off topic- Savannah Girl Scout trip next week. DD wants to bring shorts (tasteful ones). Is it warm enough? Coming from NY where we still have snow on the ground so hard for me to fathom! -- MAR mom, 14:49:54 04/04/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Irish Dance Schools in Charlottesviile? -- -, 12:13:29 04/04/15 Sat
    We are looking at a possible move to the Charlottesville area. I'm in the process of researching the area, and I cannit find any ID schools. Am I missing something? I gave a young orelim dancer who dances three times a week. Thanks for any suggestion

Replies:

• FYI-according to Feisworx today is the last day to pay for Little Rock and Peach State without a late fee! -- DM, 17:45:57 04/03/15 Fri

Replies:
  • SR Recallers so far today -- congratulations!, 11:53:14 04/03/15 Fri
    u20 - Bailey Quigley - Inishfree
    u21 - Maggie Domingo and Anna Johnson - both Drake
    Senior Ladies not posted yet.

Replies:

• 2014 Charlotte Feis results listed anywhere? Didn't see them on Efeis. I know they have 3 comps through out the year, but only see results listed for the "walsh kelley feis", the spring one. -- Thanks.. Any help appreciated!, 07:09:13 04/03/15 Fri

Replies:
  • www.instep.com was posting recalls and results for Worlds now at the request of "AMC" they are not posting... wtf...just so AmC can get $ for a service which is public information and for which they are incapable of posting in a timely manner. What a joke!!! -- IDMJ, 18:29:15 04/02/15 Thu

Replies:
  • SRO hotel in Dallas - anatole. What is the block rate for dancers? Any idea? I got quoted $189/nite -- Thanks., 12:36:35 04/02/15 Thu

Replies:
  • Any SR recalls from u18 or u19 today? -- Hoping..., 12:25:38 04/02/15 Thu

Replies:
  • Congratulations to Megan O'Connell (Tir Na Greine) U17 on her Worlds recall! The SR is proud of you! -- -, 09:54:00 04/02/15 Thu

Replies:
  • Southern Region boys representing yesterday in U16! Great job lads! -- Woo hoo!, 09:44:00 04/02/15 Thu

• We are working on the stage schedule for FAB! (No, I can't guarantee when it will be done :) ) Please check your registered dances and make any changes necessary. Let us know if you have problems. -- FAB committee, 09:27:26 04/02/15 Thu
    Please help spread the word.

• Way to go, Inis Cairde! 11th place in the junior girls ceili! -- SR fan, 13:33:57 04/01/15 Wed

• Congrats to the SR's Gaby S. 10th in the world! -- srmom, 16:51:30 03/31/15 Tue

Replies:
  • Wow! Six recalls for SR in u16! Saoirse, Emma Cate, Madison, Miya, Mariah, Clare -- Congratulations all!!, 14:10:41 03/31/15 Tue

Replies:
  • Thanks for your help -- MAR Mom, 12:49:39 03/31/15 Tue
    Hi Southern Region - my sister lives in Peachtree City and wants to start my niece dancing. I offered to help her find a school, but I'm in the Mid Atlantic so I don't know all the schools in the area. Is Kelly Porter good for beginners? Who else is in that area? I tried googling but figured it was better to come straight here instead! Thanks

PS - I know how nasty these posts can get - purely looking for info only!

Replies:

• Our first time going to the McGrath Feis and wondering if they run PC oldest to youngest or youngest to oldest? -- MW mom, 12:47:24 03/31/15 Tue

Replies:
  • Little Rock Feis, observations from attending last year.... -- SRmom, 09:35:25 03/31/15 Tue
    DD competed last year at Little Rock. It was our first time. Great venue, lots of space, comps ran quickly, results posted quickly. DD was U9 PW. Only her reel had 5 or more, so U9 TJ, SJ, and HP were merged with U11 so any 1sts would count. Which was fine because my U9 DD won 1st in a comp with several U11s! The #s for the merged U9/U11 comps were about 17. Wish we could attend this year, but a local feis is the same weekend. We had flown in last year and stayed with family in LR. I highly recommend Little Rock Feis!

• Dayton Area Feis -- Dayton Feis Committee, 08:23:35 03/31/15 Tue
    It's hard to believe, but the Dayton Area Feis is less than a month away! We have been busily finalizing the details for a fun-filled feis day and look forward to seeing everyone there!

We still have 40 openings with approximately 100 unpaid registrations that will be dropped as soon as we cap or registration closes on April 12. If you have registered, but not yet paid, please do so as soon as possible!

We will still be offering "Day-of" registrations on feis day. The fee for this convenience is $50.00 plus family fee and regular registration fees.

(For Prelim dancers needing one more first to qualify for Open Championships in time for the 2015 North American Irish Dance Championships, this is your last chance before the deadline!)

See everyone April 26th!

• Simone Loysen 4th at Worlds!! Has an SR girl ever placed that high? -- I know we've had a male champion, 20:04:21 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Does anyone know what the numbers are for U13 PW at the Little Rock Feis? -- Thanks!, 19:51:05 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • It looks like Holy Angels Feis registration has opened. However, I can't figure out how to register on eFeis. Anyone else having issues? -- Champ Mom, 18:17:40 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Moving from Prelim to Open: Does anyone think our region should be on par with the Mid-Atlantic region requiring 3 first to move up instead of 2? Does anyone know why we only require two? -- Curious obvserver!, 12:48:39 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Where can I find ongoing results from Worlds? -- Good luck to all., 09:03:25 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Congrats to 2 Charlotte boys at Worlds: Nolan Menano 5th U11 and Aidan Waterman 13th U12! -- ., 08:57:22 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Could someone let me know counts for PW U11, in Little Rock? -- thinking about coming from out of town, 08:26:38 03/30/15 Mon
    Could someone me a bit about this feis? We have never been. Was supposed to go 3 yrs ago and kids grandfather got sick , so had to cancel trip!

• Congrats to Sean and Nolan from Lynn-O'Grady Quinaln-Connick on having both boys in the U11 top 5! -- SR mom of boys, 05:56:52 03/30/15 Mon

Replies:
  • Summerville, SC schools? -- Marie, 13:41:23 03/29/15 Sun
    Considering a move from he Midwest to Summerville,SC. What dance schools are nearby? Thank you!

Replies:

• Was looking at the Orlando feis results- what does the comps like "reel second chance" mean? Do placements count for moving on? -- never seen this type of comp before, 11:55:09 03/29/15 Sun

Replies:
  • The on-time entry deadline for the Little Rock Feis is this Friday, 4/3. Good luck and safe travels to any dancer or family traveling to Montreal for Worlds. -- The Committee, 04:52:22 03/29/15 Sun

• Feis Record Books available for sale -- website link is below, 00:35:25 03/29/15 Sun
    I've been selling these booklets in my region for over 10 years, but recently decided to expand the circulation by using an Etsy Shop.

School and Custom orders are available!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FeisBooks

Thanks for looking.

• Twitter or FB page with photos of prelim & open awards? Can anyone post? -- SW, 13:29:04 03/28/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Shocked at the low #s at the Orlando Feis! -- Where are the dancers??, 12:12:58 03/28/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Is Orlando Feis posting results anywhere? -- ??, 08:40:29 03/28/15 Sat

Replies:
  • Room at Westin available through April 6 in Worlds block. -- Please leave email if interested., 14:54:57 03/27/15 Fri

• FYI, Are you traveling to Montreal for Worlds and use Verizon wireless? I just found out that Verizon has new discounted rates for calling, texts and data. -- The Tan Man, 09:21:59 03/27/15 Fri
    $15 for 100 minutes, 100 sent texts (incoming texts are free) & 100 mb of data. Also $30 for 250 minutes, 250 texts and 250 mb of data. Overages are 10 cents/ minute, 10 cents a text & $10 for 100mb of data. These rates are much cheaper then they have been in the past. Verizon wireless 800-922-0204 If you're using another carrier please call them as regular rates are very expensive. Safe travels everyone, the Tan Man.

• Good luck to all our southern region dance friends going to Worlds! Special shout out to our DC area dancers! Go get em! -- SR mom, 04:18:42 03/27/15 Fri

• Room available at the Westin in Montreal 3/28-4/6 - in the block. If you are interested please leave email -- can no longer attend, 08:23:51 03/26/15 Thu

• CCE registration - good thing I checked! -- SR, 04:30:07 03/26/15 Thu
    I registered my DDs and got a confirmation from Feisweb but when I just went back to add a dance, neither were on the list. Neither were two others on our teams though they both registered and paid. It looks like the fees were calculated wrong (I was registering for many dances so didn't notice the total wasn't correct) so we all still had a balance though we received confirmations and never received a balance due email. Might be worth checking if you registered.

• We'd rather sell it than move it! Feis 'n Stuff is having a MOVING SALE. Capri pants and Color - Your - Own tees on sale until March 30. Then we are moving house and it will all be packed. Check it out at www.feisnstuff.com. -- Sonia, 19:56:16 03/25/15 Wed

• Does anyone know if they will do a number check at Worlds? -- 1st timer, 09:41:35 03/25/15 Wed

• Emerald Bluebonnet Feis April 25, 2015 -- Emerald Bluebonnet Feis Committee, 09:27:35 03/25/15 Wed
    The first deadline to avoid a late fee is only two weeks away. Don't delay in registering. Splits will be based on the number of paid registrations so get your entry in now! Sashes and new trophies this year. New raffles too. Plus, we are raffling a SRO package at the Hilton Anatole Hotel (the SRO hotel) which includes a room and dinner package!

Replies:

• Grand Canyon State Feis -- GCSF Committee, 20:50:12 03/24/15 Tue
    The Grand Canyon State Feis is pleased to announce our 8th annual Grand Canyon State Feis Saturday and Sunday May 30th and 31st, 2015. The feis will again be located at The DoubleTree Paradise Valley Resort in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. Located only minutes from downtown Scottsdale and 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The DoubleTree is an upscale resort on 22 acres of lush grounds. Room rates are $79 per night! Our dancing competitions are tentatively scheduled with champions U13 and older on Saturday. Sunday will include all grades and champions U12 and younger. All champion specials are scheduled for Saturday.More information on the feis can be found at www.grandcanyonstatefeis.com as well as a link to the hotel!

Replies:

• Curly Girlz is offering 30% off our Irish Dance Pins! More Inside... -- Curly Girlz, 17:23:58 03/24/15 Tue
    Curly Girlz is so excited to announce the grand opening of our new Etsy shop. We've been hard at work getting things all set up and now we are ready to celebrate! During the month of March, get 30% off your entire order at http://www.etsy.com/shop/curlygirlzpins! Use the coupon code CGGRANDOPENING30 at checkout.

• Ronan McCormack here. Imagine being credited as a sponsor or producer of a stage production at the Edinburgh Festival - the world's biggest and most prestigious arts festival! Maire Clerkin's show "The Bad Arm - Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer" offers these rewards and more if you contribute to her Kickstarter fund before Wednesday, March 25th at 5.00 p.m. Copy and paste this link in your browser to check out the show and how to contribute: kck.st/1EKw11J -- The Bad Arm - Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer, 04:21:11 03/24/15 Tue
    Maire Clerkin's show "The Bad Arm - Confessions of a Dodgy Irish Dancer" offers these rewards and more if you contribute to her Kickstarter fund before Wednesday, March 25th at 5.00 p.m. Copy and paste this link in your browser to check out the show and how to contribute:

kck.st/1EKw11J

The show has already played to rave reviews in New York, Chicago & LA and I had the privilege of presenting it in Dublin in 2011. It offers a hilarious yet poignant insight into the world of Irish dance in a way no other Irish dance show has. Let's give a final push and send “The Bad Arm” to Edinburgh!

Replies:

• What are the qualifications for entering the SRO? Is it all OC and PC dancers then teacher choice for anyone else? -- Anxious, 04:13:28 03/24/15 Tue

Replies:
  • SR. Oireachtas -- SR. mommy, 15:14:17 03/21/15 Sat
    Can anyone please give me an idea what day ladies U20 will dance.?
    I'm trying to figure out when to make reservations , how many nights, etc.
    Thank you!

Replies:

• Duplicate Feis Name -- Entry sec, 17:46:19 03/19/15 Thu
    Please be aware that the WIDA Saline Annual Feis has changed names to Great Lakes International Feis. Do not register for this event by mistake if you intend to compete at the ORIGINAL, AN Commisiun sanctioned Great Lakes Feis held in Lansing MIchigan.

Replies:

• Is hotel block open for the O yet? -- Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything!, 16:15:58 03/15/15 Sun

Replies:
  • Moving to Austin, TX area...Suggestions on ID in the area?? -- Midwesterner, 14:23:32 03/05/15 Thu
    We are relocation and DD is PC...wanting a dance school in the area...suggestions?

Replies:

Archives: 1234 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.