VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

Irish Dance Message Board - Southern Region
Welcome to the Irish Dance Message Board for the Southern Region. This board will be moderated to maintain a friendly, fun and supportive forum - in true Southern Region style! If you read any message that you deem inappropriate please email me @ srmessageboard@yahoo.com and I will remove it at your request.....Thanks...Have fun and enjoy!

• Gorgeous Gavin for sale--bringing to the Orlando feis -- TS, 18:14:58 05/24/16 Tue
    Beautiful coral and white dress for slim u7-u9 dancer. Great condition--stored flat in pet free smoke free home. No tanner marks. Made by Gavin for one of his own dancers. $900 or best offer. Email for photo and measurements trudi.seery@gmail.com

[ Post a Reply to this Message ][ Edit | View ]

• Anyone know the vendors for the double feis in TX next month - TEXAS STATE CAP and LIVE MUSIC? Not listed on their site. Thanks much! -- CC, 14:15:57 05/24/16 Tue

• Dance Camp USA -- DANCE CAMP USA (CLRG open status Summer Camp), 13:33:01 05/24/16 Tue
    Looking for something fun to keep your dancer entertained over the summer check out dancecampusa.org CLRG open status camp July 18th - 22nd NAU flagstaff AZ.

• A record keeping book for your Irish dancer -- FeisBooks, 10:09:32 05/24/16 Tue
    With feis season upon us, consider getting your Irish dancer a personalized FeisBook. This handy little booklet will help them keep track of all their placements, apparel and other info. Custom covers with school logo are also available. www.etsy.com/shop/FeisBooks
    FeisBooks

• Solution to "Are their 5 in the line" registration problem -- Q, 08:50:05 05/24/16 Tue
    There has been a lot of debate lately across boards about the age old problem of not wanting to register unless their are 5 in the line so it will count. It is absolutely true that if everyone waits until there are 5 to register than there will never be 5. But it is also true that if you have one dancer, it is not just about the registration, it is about the gas money (or worse airline ticket), the hotel room, the food. A feis trip is a minimum $500 investment for many of us, some feis quite a bit more than that.

The solution to this is simple, allow people to back out and receive a refund if there are not 5 in the line when registration closes.

Replies:

• Holy Angels Feis Stage Schedule is up -- Holy Angels Feis, 07:37:34 05/24/16 Tue
    The stage schedule for Holy Angels is now available on the website. http://www.rincenaheireann.com/stage-schedule1.html. See everyone Saturday!!

Replies:

• Hurley feis stage schedules? When will be up? -- Thanks., 06:17:03 05/24/16 Tue

Replies:
  • Has anyone sent a payment in to Holy Angels and not received a confirmation yet? -- Waiting on confirmation., 05:42:23 05/24/16 Tue

• Loved CCE as always. Our only frustration is that in the champs room the stages could have been spaced better. It was really hard to hear the music particular to the stage. -- There was enough space. just needed to use it better., 04:20:34 05/24/16 Tue

Replies:
  • Auditions for Rhythm in the Night, The Irish Dance Spectacular -- Two Step Productions, 15:08:40 05/23/16 Mon
    Two Step Productions, producers of the smash hit and fastest growing Irish dance show in the U.S., Rhythm in the Night, The Irish Dance Spectacular, will be holding auditions for the 2016 Christmas Tour and 2017 Spring and Fall Tours at the 2016 North American Irish Dance Championships in Orlando, Florida.  Auditions will be held on July 6th at the Caribe Royale Hotel Convention Center from 7:30AM-9:30AM in Antigua Rooms 3 & 4, with registration beginning at 7AM.  Former lead dancer from Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance, A.D.C.R.G. and owner of the Celtic Steps Dance School, Shaun Casey, will be leading the auditions with traditional dances and teaching material from Rhythm in the Night. 

Justin Boros, creator, producer and director of choreography for Rhythm in the Night, The Irish Dance Spectacular, will also be in attendance meeting auditionees and judging during the audition process.  Two Step Productions will be auditioning for all lead roles, understudy and chorus dancer positions.  Do you have what it takes to perform in the Irish dance phenomenon that is sweeping the country?  Only 50 slots available! Must be 16 years of age or older and Open level.  Register now at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e044bacae2aa4fa7-auditions to reserve your spot!

• CCE Feis Champ Score sheets -- Dancer, 08:28:48 05/23/16 Mon
    The prelim champ score sheet did not show round placements or top scores...does anyone know if this information will be provided by Feisweb? The sheet seemed incomplete...

Replies:

• Someone is probably having a bad day. As we were leaving CCE after grades were complete, we found a lonely pair of hard shoes on the upper part of the bleachers, on the right side as you faced the bleachers. Fays. We gave them to the registration desk. Check your bags! Hope the owner gets them soon! -- Hop_123, 07:03:14 05/23/16 Mon

• Any southern region u9s going to Camp Rince Ceol this summer? -- Wondering about a roommate for my daughter., 05:56:27 05/23/16 Mon

• Price reduced for quick sale. Take a look! Black and gold Shamrock Stitchery dress currently worn by under 14 dancer.https://www.usedsolodresses.com/dress/stunning-black-and-gold-3443.html -- Cristin, 04:01:29 05/23/16 Mon

• CCE Feis well ran- just irritated with a few feis- goer things. -- Now I feel better- Ty for listening, 19:18:42 05/22/16 Sun
    Maybe I am just getting old or getting tired of the feis-scene because it seemed today at CCE I was more irritated with my fellow feis goers than I have been in a while. Or maybe because we have moved into the champ crowd that the vibe is different there. Or maybe I just coincidently encountered a few irritating things.

We had a nice spot with not a lot of gear, most of the neighbors early on were spread out fine, we all were leaving a nice walkway roughly in line with the track lane lines-lovely, everyone could come and go with no difficulty. Until some mid-day comers moved in and just spread everywhere. Totally unaware that their stuff was now blocking many from coming in and out. We left for about 20 min and come back to find there stuff almost on ours and our stuffed pushed out of the way so they could make room for more of their friends. We watched them do it to others that were on the other side of them.These folks never would look our way- kinda like if I don't look at them maybe they won't notice how rude we are, maybe in denial that we even existed. They just kept rearranging and acting like no one was in their vicinity.

There was ample room in the place that this was not necessary but it seemed if you weren't from their large pack - you didn't matter, they were all going to fit in no matter what. Utter disregard for those around them.I have been to a lot of feises where space was tight but people were respectful and work together to fit in- not just shove themselves in not caring about others around them.

And then folks taking chairs away from the dancer chairs side stage so their dancer could sit down. Those chairs are placed for a reason- bring your own or sit on the blanket that you brought. Don't think the organizers expect you to help yourselves to their setup. I know it's the $3000 dress that can't get ruined, dancer needs to be in tip-top shape before going on stage and that couldn't happen sitting on the floor.

For those that had to changed their dancer in the ground floor bathroom with only 4 stalls and the line out the door- maybe find a corner out of the way to change so that you don't hold up an already long line. Or the dancers putting on make-up in that tiny bathroom with a small sink area not allowing much access for others using the bathroom to access the sinks or the hand dryers.

It is nice to be observant of the situation and those around you.

Replies:

• Holy Angels -- what to wear, 17:20:09 05/22/16 Sun
    Can the girls wear a black skirt? Does it have to be shorts? Also white t-shirts - I am assuming short sleeve is ok?
    RNE -You are awesome to give the dancers an opportunity to "Dress Down"!

Replies:

• Efeis - Anyone know how to check an entry? Holy Angels - can't check to make sure I registered her for the right dances... -- Frustrated..., 16:17:46 05/22/16 Sun

Replies:
  • Left Dress back at Comhaltas Feis today! -- Erica Nicholson, 15:47:14 05/22/16 Sun
    Please help if possible.... Left daughters dance dress bag at the Comhaltas Feis today. Was at the end of the day and was probably left outside the main entrance. If is a pink and black striped bag. If anyone picked it up or turned it in please let me know!!!!! I can be contacted at ericanic@verizon.net or 484-883-8030. Thanks in advance for the help!

Replies:

• U15 Open from CCE today results? -- Thanks. Couldn't make it to feis., 13:55:33 05/22/16 Sun

Replies:
  • Will CCE be posting results anywhere during the day, Twitter etc.? -- Here's hoping!!, 06:21:43 05/22/16 Sun

Replies:
  • Help! -- Mom, 18:42:31 05/21/16 Sat
    I finally had a minute to sit down and try to figure out when daughter is dancing. But I can't figure out stage 3 and the sets. Will they do one after the other or wait in between? If they don't wait all the sets will be don't by 10am! Thanks for any help

Replies:

• Bubble question---is there seating in the bubble? -- Never been there, 17:19:28 05/21/16 Sat

Replies:
  • Hello -- Dannie, 15:28:02 05/21/16 Sat
    Does anyone know the vendors for tomorrow. DD needs new everything (lol) but can't compete tomorrow (recovering from injury) so I don't want to make the trip and find out there aren't the vendors we need there.
    Looking for Head for the World, Feis Head, and Fayres specifically.

Replies:

• anyone know will Fay's be at CCE? -- thanks!, 11:43:09 05/21/16 Sat

Replies:
  • Riverdance: Have we lost what captivated us so? -- Nora Stewart, 05:22:18 05/21/16 Sat
    READ more on the Irish Bliss blog article http://wp.me/p4a9fi-rJ

• CCE - estimate for stage 3 champs, specifically 516A & B? -- Thnx, 12:22:39 05/20/16 Fri

Replies:
  • How does CCE split their groups. Looking at the list of competitors and it is clearly not alphabetical. Interesting that DD is in the group with all the top dancers and, well, several from affiliated schools are in the other group. Hopefully it is just coincidence. -- Confused, 09:50:38 05/20/16 Fri

Replies:
  • Feis Math? -- MommaMix, 08:50:31 05/19/16 Thu
    Ok I guess its time I finally learn this method.... I have only heard it referenced to so does anyone have a formula or a resource I can use for this?

Replies:

• http://www.feisdresses.com/ads/red-celtic-star-stunner/ -- Red Celtic Star Stunner will be at CCE feis - U8-U10, 10:19:39 05/18/16 Wed

• CCE feis -- Tara, 10:13:51 05/18/16 Wed
    Has anyone been able to find the link to view the schedule? I've been told it is available as of today but can't find it

Replies:

• AUSTIN DOUBLE FEISANNA-June 10&11 -- AUSTIN FEIS COMMITTEE, 09:49:41 05/18/16 Wed
    The Holiday Inn is quickly selling out of rooms for the weekend of our feis. We have confirmed rooms for an overflow hotel next door to the Holiday Inn. The hotel is a new small boutique hotel call The Highlander. We completed a walk through and the hotel and rooms are new and beautiful. They have also agreed to the $104/night room rate. The reservation line is 512.428.4240
    We will be using our second venue again this year at the Marchesa. We have held the main auditorium in the marches and believe this will be a fantastic venue to accommodate our Champion dancers.
    Finally, We will be running a mass at the Holiday inn on Saturday night for all of you that wish to attend.
    Thank you for supporting our feis.

Replies:

• Holy Angels - anyone know if prelim champs will be in the morning or afternoon? -- trying to plan hotel, 07:14:32 05/18/16 Wed

Replies:
  • TCRG/AD Exam Ceili/Set Workshop with Mary McElroy -- Trea, 12:15:15 05/17/16 Tue
    Ar Rinci Ceili & Trad Sets Registration.
    Please join us for a special opportunity in mid-America,
    CEILI & TRADITIONAL SETS WORKSHOP with
    Mary McElroy S.D.C.R.G., Vice President of An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha, Dublin, Ireland.
    This workshop is ideal for any T.C.R.G., A.D.C.R.G., or T.M.R.F. candidate. Mary runs a fantastic workshop for anyone looking to sit for an exam. Her expert training of Ár Rincí Céilí and Traditional Set Dances is a major benefit to all potential candidates. This workshop is also for any current teacher that would like to learn the changes in the new "purple book”.

Workshop Details
    Where: Private studio in Iowa City, Iowa. Address upon payment/registration.
    The closest airport to Iowa City is the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids (CID), which is about 20 miles north of Iowa City.
    Transportation options: http://www.eiairport.org/at-the-airport/transportation/

Nearby Hotels:
    -Sheraton 210 S. Dubuque Street, Iowa City, Iowa 52240 Phone: 319.337.4058 http://www.sheratoniowacity.com/

-Hotel Vetro 201 South Linn Street, Iowa City, Iowa 52240 Phone: 800.592.0355
    http://www.hotelvetro.com/guestrooms.php

-Iowa House Hotel 125 N. Madison Street, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242 Phone:319.335.3513
    https://iowahousehotel.com/staticpublisher/main.php?url=/

When: July 15th, 16th, & 17th 2016
    *Friday 5pm - 9pm ▪ Saturday 10am - 7pm ▪ Sunday 9am – 4pm
    Cost: $325/350 (see sign up)
    Sorry, does not include food. Bring lunch or snacks to workshop for during breaks.

The Deadline to sign up for this workshop is July 1st, 2016 or when full.
    SPACE IS LIMITED AND YOUR SPOT IS RESERVED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
    Already have a lot of interest as this is a rare opportunity in this area for such a guest!

Sign up here via Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CJyC8B20s19l9ys7P_Lo2y3pFWeaW4b5SZ7JYHOZtpc/viewform

Please Contact your host, Trea Champagne at IowaIrishDance at gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns!

• any idea when cce schedule will be available ? -- mom, 10:09:49 05/17/16 Tue
    trying to see if grandparents will be able to come and watch

• CCE - Is there a Twitter or FB page? I am trying to see the vendors. -- I see their website and the syllabus, but that is all., 11:11:48 05/16/16 Mon

Replies:
  • Louisville Feis - June 18th -- Heather McClanahan, ADCRG, 08:37:58 05/16/16 Mon
    The Louisville Feis is now open for registration on Feisworx.com.

The Louisville Feis features:

-a fantastic venue, the KY Convention Center in downtown Louisville, with over 78,000 sq feet of space.
    -4 star feis hotel, Marriott Louisville downtown, located conveniently directly across from the venue.
    -adorable plush horses for Tir Na Nog, First Feis and Beginner 1 dancers.
    -Waterford crystal awards for PC & OC level dancers.
    -a great opportunity for dancers headed to the NAIDC to get one last competition in before Orlando!

Join us on Saturday, June 18th for this great Mid-America region feis with Southern hospitality!!!

Replies:

• Register to FeisDetroit as we celebrate 55 Years Strong! -- Detroit Feis, 17:13:08 05/15/16 Sun
    Tonight, May 15 at midnight is the deadline for changes and registrations without a late fee for the Detroit Feis. After May 15, online changes and registrations are accepted with a late fee of $25 until noon on May 31. After May 31 and until Feis Day, no changes or registrations will be accepted.

Day of Feis Changes and New Registrations will be allowed with extra fees. Please arrive by 7:45am -- cash only. Changes are $25 each. New Registrations will include the standard registration fees plus a $75 Day of Feis Fee.

Grade Exam registration is still open. Very close to capping. If you are interested in taking Grade Exams at the Detroit Feis, please register and pay ASAP.

• Not in any particular rush, but has anyone heard when the stage schedule for CCE is supposed to come out? and where it will be posted? Thanks! -- Hop_123, 10:07:06 05/15/16 Sun

• Makeup Artist -- dancer, 06:45:32 05/15/16 Sun
    hi does anyone know of a makeup artisit that is in the orlando area to do makeup for the NANS???

• Murray Academy Feis entry deadline is tomorrow, Sunday 5/15. -- Murray Feis Committee, 18:06:40 05/14/16 Sat
    We can't wait to see you there!

• 2 CCE Feis questions: -- TY, 16:57:51 05/14/16 Sat
    1. Will Rutherford Shoes be a vendor?
    2. Do they run youngest to oldest for champs?

Replies:

• Emerald Bluebonnet Feis - what a freaking mess -- Dancer, 06:59:25 05/14/16 Sat

Replies:
  • Pat King and Brian Grant on iTunes -- Pat King, 07:40:53 05/12/16 Thu
    Pat King and Bran Grant recordings have now been uploaded to iTunes, Amazon and all online stores.
    Irish Dance Music, The Sandymount Set, Three Score and Ten are already up and running.
    Waiting for Jig Set Dances 1, 2 &3 to go live.
    These releases have all Jig Set Dances at speeds: 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73.
    Disc 3 also has the 7 Traditional Set Dances.
    Hornpipe Set Dances at Speed: 76 are also available.
    All other Hornpipe Set Dance speeds will be uploaded shortly as well as new recordings.

• Parents - No more emails! Please! -- Myra Watters, 19:32:52 05/11/16 Wed
    I don't think dancing families realize how many times feis organizers get asked to check if there are 5 dancers entered in a particular competition, before they decide to enter. It is becoming epidemic.
    If everyone waits to enter, then the feis will never reach the magic number of 5.
    How about appreciating the bigger benefits of feising, other than just winning? The social aspect, the confidence that comes from repeated stage performances, the opportunity for your teacher to see you on stage so they can tweak your performance and choreography, the opportunity for judges that may judge you at a future major, to see you so you can make a good impression, the chance to develop close friendships and evolve as a person, by sharing both triumphs and disappointments with team mates, and being a good citizen by supporting a community organization.
    Are all of those benefits not worth a feis entry fee?

* posted by her on her Facebook page

Replies:

• Need a room at Rosen for Orlando feis -- Tg, 12:37:29 05/11/16 Wed
    Rosen center and other nearby hotels are booked. If you are giving up a room and can transfer to me please email at Trudi.seery@gmail.com. Grandparents now want to attend feis and need another room. Thanks

Replies:

• The Murray Academy Feis, Exeter, NH -- The Murray Academy, Exeter, NH, 09:09:31 05/11/16 Wed
    Today, May 11th is the last day to register for the Murray Academy Feis without a late fee. Register on www.feisweb.com.

• Gorgeous Yellow and Black Taylor Dress for Sale. -- $1295. Ships from Virginia Beach. Link to info in my message., 08:25:24 05/11/16 Wed
    http://www.dance.net/topic/10239533/1/Dresses-Costumes/Stunning-Yellow-and-Black-Taylor-Dress-Less-than-a-year-old-1295.html&replies=0

• Inishfree Austin Feis -- Can anyone tell me how close this feis is to airport?, 19:04:56 05/10/16 Tue

Replies:
  • Pikes Peak Feis - June 10-11, 2016 -- Pikes Peak Feis Chairperson, 11:55:10 05/10/16 Tue
    Celtic Steps is pleased to announce our annual Pikes Peak Feis on Friday and Saturday June 10 and 11, 2016 at Bear Creek Elementary school in Monument, CO.

We will offer two separate OPEN championship competitions - an Open Blackout Championship (two rounds, soft and hard) as well as Open Championship on Saturday (3 rounds).

We have a block of rooms reserved at the Fairfield Inns and Suites in Colorado Springs with a feis rate of $115/night.

On Friday night, starting at 5pm, we will have Open Figures and Figure Choreographies, Open Blackout competition, as well as Adult competitions.

On Saturday, starting at 8am, we will have all under 11 beginning figures, grade solos/specials, Open Championships (youngest to oldest), Preliminary Championships (youngest to oldest), and Champ Specials, up through age U13.

At 11:30pm, we will have all 11 and older Beginner figures, grade solos and specials.

At 12:30, we will have all 13 and over Open Championships, Preliminary Championships, and champ specials running youngest to oldest.

The entry deadline is Friday, May 24, 2016 at www.feisworx.com.

Please contact us at sharonnolan970@gmail.com with questions.

We hope to see you in June!

• I asked before but no responses... Any Feises in Jacksonville area during the year? -- Wanting to come down there...., 13:51:07 05/09/16 Mon

Replies:
  • New Feis in 2016, in Lancaster, PA SEPTEMBER 10 -- Hooley Red Rose Feis Chair, 09:13:18 05/09/16 Mon
    The Hooley School of Irish Dance and the Hooley School of Irish Dance Booster Club are hosting their very first feis on September 10, 2016 in Lancaster, PA.

*Just a hop skip and a jump from Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia!
    **We have a beautiful facility and hope to see many of you there.
    **Sashes for ALL prelim and open champ placers.
    **Hand Made Pottery for top 3 champs
    **Round medals for PC and OC
    **3 rounds for open
    ** Large Adult competition with special Adult Championship.

Confirmed judges for the Red Rose Feis September 10, 2016. More TBA, stay tuned!

Rose Kenny (MA)
    Michael Kenny (MA)
    Patricia Murphy (NJ)
    Jim Mueller (OR)
    Marie Short (Canada)
    Joan McNiff Cass (NY)
    Nora McHugh (CT)
    Sheila Stevens (CT)
    PJ McCafferty (AK)
    Joan Cass (NY)

We are hoping to finalize our syllabus soon and we will be accepting feis entries by feisweb in June.

Follow Us!
    Facebook Hooley Red Rose Feis
    Twitter @HooleyFeis

Replies:

• Any new TCRG's for the southern region?? Saw DC Results are sent today -- Curious !!, 06:58:40 05/09/16 Mon

Replies:
  • The Murray Academy Feis, Exeter, NH -- The Murray Academy, Exeter, NH, 05:41:48 05/09/16 Mon
    The entry deadline for the Murray Academy Feis is extended to May 11th without a late fee. Register on www.feisweb.com.

• Anyone know if TEXAS STATE or LIVE MUSIC CAPITAL feises do round awards in PC? Thanks much! -- CC, 22:07:27 05/08/16 Sun

Replies:
  • Makeup and Wig service -- dancers, 17:41:48 05/08/16 Sun
    Two champion dancers have created a makeup company called Beautie Obsessed! They do makeup at a very professional level only using name brand products assuring your dancer gets the best quality along with bun wigs and full wigs styled any way you to suit the dancers or teachers preferences. Check out their Instagram for some pictures @ beautie_obsessed. Or email them at beautie_obsessed@yahoo.com to make an appointment at the NANs this summer in Orlando, or with any questions or concerns!

• Can anyone tell me if the Feile Rince Charlotte Feis runs 2 or 3 at a time in PC, and will it be youngest to oldest? I can't find the info in the syllabus. -- Thanks., 17:25:49 05/08/16 Sun

Replies:
  • Sorry if I Missed it, but is Ifeis new? Does it have only Southern Region feis? -- Never saw before., 16:29:31 05/08/16 Sun

Replies:
  • Hi I am looking for a room at the NAN's host hotel if anyone has a room they no longer require for two or more nights starting 29th June -- Please email me thank you, 11:30:47 05/08/16 Sun

• Caileigh! -- feismom, 08:00:22 05/08/16 Sun
    Congratulations Caileigh Snowdon! Welcome to OC!

Replies:

• Is there a dress room at the Orlando Feis -- mr, 22:26:07 05/07/16 Sat
    Have two dresses that would like to sell but don't want to bring on the plane if there's no place to hang them--thanks

• Peach State - why do you have a podium to fit 5 when you aren't even placing half. 3 out if 11 in the U15 followed up by 4 out if 13 in U 16. At this point it's not about getting crystal but getting there name called and standing on the podium. Great in prelims you gave a sash for 1st ony would it have killed you to hand out a piece of paper saying good job if you were to cheap to buy sashes and awards for the top half of championship competitions. What a joke this feis was!! -- Irate parents, 12:40:37 05/07/16 Sat

Replies:
  • why so few awards at Peach State? -- SRO mom, 12:38:13 05/07/16 Sat
    comps with 11 and only three awarded? Most awards are 5 for champs? What is the reason? Much disappointment and looks very cheap on the planning committee's part.

Replies:

• Universal Studios parks - we are considering this when we attend Nationals. If it showers or rains when you are there do they keep the park open? -- First timers, 03:40:17 05/07/16 Sat

Replies:
  • I'm trying to get an estimate of when non-trads will start at Peach State. It says not before 9:30, so that's good to know, but there aren't any numbers listed for how many competitors in any of the comps for the stage before that. Are there no adult competitors? Thanks! -- estimator, 21:39:00 05/05/16 Thu

Replies:
  • Summer Irish Dance Show -- a parent, 15:42:48 05/05/16 Thu
    Has anyone seen either the Busch Gardens/Celtic Fyre show or the Disney/Raglan Road show? Our family is very interested in taking our kids on vacation that incorporates an ID show. I have heard great things about the Busch Gardens show and the park itself and I know that Raglan rd. isn't really part of Disney, but what about the shows? Would love more info from some who have been to either. ANd, how great is it that we have these options for our young aspiring dancers? Thanks!

Replies:

• Does anyone know who the vendors for the Inishfree Bluebonnet Feis in Dallas will be? Anyone there selling Camelia Rose wigs? -- *, 14:53:12 05/05/16 Thu

Replies:
  • Moving -- Mom, 14:26:19 05/02/16 Mon
    We are currently in the mid Atlantic region and are thinking of moving south. Trying to find out if there are competitive schools in the Cape Coral area? Willing to commute about an hour and use to taking class 3 -4 days a week and up to 5 days a week around majors.. Any help is appreciated. I have looked around the Internet and found some schools but not familiar with many down south..

Replies:

• How to report a TCRG for shady business? (More Inside) -- FedUp, 13:27:11 04/26/16 Tue
    Most important, she is pushing through dancers to the next level without proper qualifications, including her own children. I need to know who exactly I would contact to report it. Preferably before the Orlando feis as I know she is sending several dancers down for that. Thanks.

Replies:

• Where is the Southern Region Oireachtas in 2017, 2018 -- -, 08:18:10 04/26/16 Tue
    Apologies if this has been addressed, but I googled it and could not come up with anything.

Replies:

• 2016 City of Sails Premiership -- Doyle academy, Auckland, NZ, 14:29:14 04/22/16 Fri
    We are delighted to extend an invite to dancers to our 2016 event.
    13th and 14th August, Raye Freedman Arts Centre, Auckland which is walking distance to great shopping and the train to the water front of Auckland city in just 15 mins.
    Our adjudicators are Katie Darlington from California and Kathryn Barton from Hong Kong.
    Sections for all levels including teams, sashes to 5th place, result on sale, parade of champs each day.
    Billeting available!
    Syllabus available for download from http://www.irishdance.co.nz/news.php

Replies:

Archives: 1234 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a new public message:
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.