VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:03:10 09/07/15 Mon
Author: RadioMike
Subject: Re: Your first exposure to FM radio, period
In reply to: Garage Rocker 's message, "Your first exposure to FM radio, period" on 12:42:34 09/03/15 Thu

That was a big GE wall unit my Dad had put in the living room. He also added 2 extension speakers with one being in our play room and one out in the den. It was tubes so being the wirehead of the family, I thought it was cool. The speakers would open up like a kitchen cabinet and there was an auxiliary input inside where you would store LP's. The beautiful music format was pretty much the standard with my parents as well.

On another subject, It would be kinda cool to hear about what others had for their first systems but maybe that is best suited for other audio related forums.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Your first exposure to FM radio, period -- Oldies Dave, 20:51:30 09/11/15 Fri
  • Re: Your first exposure to FM radio, period -- Garage Rocker, 14:37:09 09/13/15 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.