VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:38:21 06/24/13 Mon
Author: Betsy (Upset!)
Subject: Re: Marin found hanging by hock in coop
In reply to: D C T -- friendly poultry orthopedist 's message, "Re: Marin found hanging by hock in coop" on 17:59:15 06/24/13 Mon

Oh boy....you're not kidding! In 9 years we've never had problems with "s" hooks! We switched them to the clips that are closed....no more of that! Talk about scary. Went out before my Dr. appt and ever so gently straightened her leg to the back. She just sat there. I went out after my physical therapy (knee replacement) and tended to my baby again. I made her some scrambled eggs and got some Nutri-Drench. She's eating and drinking and talking up a storm! I have a fan on her due to the heat wave. When I got out there she was standing! Say what? I picked her up....and straightened her leg gently again. She stood up for a bit, walked slowly to her food dish and sat back down. Not really sure what to think. I'll take some photos when I go back out to check on her. Will a sling put more pressure on her leg? Since she's moving around now.....should I just wait to see?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.